Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑吃黑(Banshee)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑吃黑(Banshee)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Is there anything you’d like to talk about? 你想说点什么吗
[00:15] Not really. 不太想
[00:17] Every week you just sit in silence on that couch. 每周你都是静静地坐在沙发上
[00:21] – Do you know why you’re here? – I got caught. -知道你为什么在这吗 -我被抓了
[00:25] No, why you’re here with me. 不 我是问你为什么来我这儿
[00:29] I have to go through you to get parole. 你同意了我才能被假释
[00:31] Well, in a manner of speaking. 这么说也没错
[00:33] It’s my job to evaluate you, 评估你是我的工作
[00:36] the progress of your rehabilitation. 看你是否改过自新了
[00:37] Come on, you really think anyone in here gets rehabilitated? 得了吧 你真以为这里有人能改过自新吗
[00:41] I think we rehabilitate ourselves. 我们都会洗心革面的
[00:46] You’ve been in here for what now, seven years? 你来这多久了 7年吗
[00:48] – Yeah, something like that. – You’ve had your share of fights. -差不多 -该打的架都打了
[00:51] It’s kind of what we do in here. 我们这都这样
[00:54] You’re eligible for parole in four months. 你4个月后就能假释了
[00:56] I would think a man of your obvious intelligence and skill 我原以为按照你的智商和水平
[00:58] would at least create the impression 会为了让我推荐假释
[01:00] of cooperation with me to manipulate me into recommending parole. 而假装跟我合作
[01:04] Well, maybe I just know not to bullshit a bullshitter. 我只是知道不要去骗一个骗子
[01:08] Fair enough. 有道理
[01:09] But believe it or not, I am here to help you. 你爱信不信 我是来帮助你的
[01:12] Yeah, right. 是啊
[01:13] I’m just another file you got to process 我只是你回家和猫们玩儿之前
[01:15] before you go home to your cats. 不得不处理的一个案例
[01:18] What makes you think I have cats? 你为什么认为我养了好几只猫
[01:21] Well, I know you have a cat. 我知道你肯定养猫
[01:23] Cats was a guess. 养几只就不知道了
[01:25] What else? 还看出来什么了
[01:27] You’re wearing a black bra under a white blouse again. 你又在白衬衫里穿了黑胸罩
[01:31] It’s happened before, 之前也这么穿过
[01:33] so it’s not because you didn’t get your laundry done. 所以不是因为你没来得及洗衣服
[01:36] If that were the case, you’d go with no bra. 如果真是那样 你连胸罩都不会穿
[01:38] Your tits aren’t that big. 你的奶头不够大
[01:42] No, you deliberately project your sexuality. 你是故意标榜你的女性特征
[01:46] Maybe because of a recent breakup 可能是因为最近分手了
[01:49] or a divorce. 或者离婚了
[01:51] Either way, you get off 不管怎样 你满足于
[01:54] on sitting across from men who haven’t seen a woman in years 坐在多年没见过女人的男人面前
[01:57] knowing that we’re gonna go back to our cells 知道我们会回到牢房里
[02:00] and rub one out thinking of you. 边打飞机边意淫你
[02:02] I mean, why else would a woman that looks like you 要不然像你这种长相的人
[02:05] work in a place like this? 为什么在这里工作
[02:10] And, yeah, you have cats. 我确定了 你养了好几只猫
[02:13] Every time you wear dark clothing like that navy pantsuit 每次你穿深色衣服 比如那件
[02:17] that you had tailored to cling to your ass like a second skin, 特意剪裁成极度贴身的海军套装
[02:20] I see hairs on you. 你被我看透了
[02:22] You’re exceptionally observant. 你的观察力很强
[02:23] – Occupational hazard. – Of a thief. -职业病 -小偷的毛病
[02:25] – Inmate. – Are you gonna steal again? -犯人的毛病 -你还会偷东西吗
[02:27] – No. – Are you sure? -不会 -你确定吗
[02:28] – It’s a trick question. – Why so? -这是个陷阱题 -为什么
[02:31] If I say no, I’m full of shit. 如果我说确定 那我就是谎话连篇
[02:34] If I say yes, I don’t get parole. 如果我说不确定 那我就不能被假释了
[02:37] Not everything’s a trap. 不是所有事情都暗藏玄机
[02:41] Never say that to a man who’s living in a cell. 永远别对蹲监狱的人这么说
[02:47] I like you. 我喜欢你
[02:50] Isn’t that against the rules? 这是违反规定的吧
[02:53] Yes. 是的
[04:13] What do you want, Rabbit? 你想干什么 兔子
[04:14] I just wanted to look into your eyes for the last time. 我只是想最后一次看看你的眼睛
[04:19] Good-bye. 永别了
[04:33] Oh, shit. 他妈的
[06:29] I guess you owe me one. 你欠我个人情
[07:08] Go ahead. 下啊
[07:10] I don’t want to play. 我不想下棋
[07:11] But it will sharpen your mind, 这能锻炼心智
[07:15] teach you patience. 磨练耐心
[08:07] Holy… 活见…
[08:10] shit. 鬼了
[08:13] – Emmett, check the back. – Jesus. -埃米特 检查后面 -上帝
[08:16] Emmett, check the back. 埃米特 检查后面
[08:21] – Hell. – We need an ambulance. -见鬼 -我们得找辆救护车
[08:24] Hood, talk to us. What happened here? 胡德 说话 发生了什么
[08:29] We just got here. Been out all night looking for the kid. 我们刚到 一整晚都在外面找小孩
[08:32] Nothing but dead bodies. 全是死人
[08:34] Hood? Sheriff Hood! 胡德 胡德警长
[08:39] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[08:43] They just started shooting. 他们直接就开枪了
[08:44] These are military grade M4s. 这些是军用M4自动步枪
[08:47] That’s pretty high-end hardware for this neck of the woods. 对这破地方来说也太高端了
[08:50] All I care about now is finding that boy. 我只关心能否找到男孩
[08:52] No, that’s my priority and that’s my jurisdiction. 不 这是我最关心的 是我的责任
[08:55] In my estimation, Sheriff, 警长 我觉得
[08:57] you’ve become an impediment to this investigation. 你已经成为了这次调查的阻碍
[08:59] I can make a phone call to a judge 我现在就能给法官打电话
[09:01] and have a writ within the hour suspending you from duty. 在一小时内正式解除你的职务
[09:18] Hood. Where the hell do you think you’re going? 胡德 你他妈准备去哪
[09:29] If you want to stop me, you’re gonna have to shoot me. 想拦我 就一枪崩了我
[09:39] Let me have your weapon. 把枪给我
[09:56] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[09:57] I’ll know it when I see it. 边找边看
[10:00] I can help you. 我能帮你
[10:01] I’ve lived my whole life here. 我在这里住了一辈子
[10:03] Which explains why you 所以你才不懂
[10:04] haven’t grasped the concept of personal space. 给别人点私人空间吗
[10:06] Just tell me what you got. 快告诉我你发现了什么
[10:09] This is from the traffic camera at the county line yesterday morning. 这是昨天早上镇界的交通监控录像
[10:12] – How do you know that’s him? – New York plates. -你怎么知道那是他 -纽约车牌
[10:13] And Rabbit usually rolls four cars deep. 而且兔子一般带四辆车
[10:16] I tried calling our friendly neighborhood sheriff 我试着让我们可亲可敬的警长
[10:18] to put out an APB, but he’s apparently not taking calls. 发出全境通告 但他不接电话
[10:21] At least not mine. 至少没接我的
[10:23] I ran the plates, they’re counterfeit. 我查了车牌 是伪造的
[10:25] But I ain’t got no picture of them leaving. 但我没有他们离去的影像
[10:27] – They’re here. – Think he’s okay? -他们还在这里 -你觉得他还好吗
[10:29] He’s not okay. 他不好
[10:32] If Rabbit’s here, no one’s okay. 兔子来了 大家都遭罪
[10:34] 联邦调查局通缉 儿童诱拐
[10:36] I told him, man. I said over and over again 我早跟他说了 说了无数遍
[10:38] we need to get the fuck out of here. 我们他妈必须离开这
[10:40] This has never been anything but a terrible idea. 这从头到尾就是个坏主意
[10:43] How do we find the boy? 我们怎么找那男孩
[10:46] We hack into street cameras, we look for the cars. 黑进街边监控 寻找那几辆车
[10:48] We review security footage from mini-marts 回放路边商店监控
[10:50] and supermarkets– someone had to do a food run. 还有超市 总有人要去买吃的
[10:53] We reroute spy satellites from the CIA 再重新定位中情局的间谍卫星
[10:55] and look for heat signatures where they shouldn’t be. 看看哪个人烟罕至的地方热量异常
[10:58] This is a tiny needle in a big motherfucking haystack. 大海捞他妈的针啊
[11:02] There’s just too much ground to cover. 太多需要查的
[11:04] I need 20 men doing this and I ain’t got ’em. 我需要二十个人手 可是找不到人
[11:07] It’s just us two. 只有我们两个
[11:20] Or us three. 或者我们三个
[11:27] Hey, Job. 贾伯
[11:29] Long time. 好久不见
[11:33] Gang’s all here. 弟兄们到齐了
[11:44] Please. 求你了
[11:47] Keep trying. 继续努力
[12:17] You know they’re just here to keep us safe. 他们是来保护我们的
[12:22] Hey. 嘿
[12:24] You okay? 你还好吗
[12:36] Deva, I’m sorry about all this. 蒂法 关于这一切 我很抱歉
[12:42] Why would she lie to us? 她为什么要骗我们
[12:51] Everything’s not going to be all right, is it? 情况一点也不好 对吗
[12:57] I don’t know, honey. 我不知道 宝贝
[13:00] I honestly don’t. 我真的不知道
[13:33] 来电 欧雷克
[13:38] I must admit 不得不承认
[13:40] you have an admirable knack for survival. 你逃生的本事令人钦佩
[13:46] I’m already dead. 我已经死了
[13:50] – I know that. – Yes? -我知道 -是吗
[13:53] So why do you resist? 那你为什么要反抗
[13:57] You haven’t offered any other options. 你没有给我其它选择
[14:00] Such as? 比如说
[14:06] Surrender. 投降
[14:08] You would sacrifice yourself for the boy? 你愿意为这孩子牺牲自己吗
[14:17] No. 不
[14:21] For all of them. 是为所有人
[14:24] So… 所以
[14:25] finally you admit your responsibility in all of this. 你终于肯承担责任了
[14:33] Yes, I do. 是的
[14:53] Uncle Kai? 凯舅舅
[14:56] – Hi. – Hey. -嗨 -嘿
[15:00] I’m getting a glass of wine downstairs. 我下楼拿杯酒喝
[15:05] I’m actually gonna go to sleep. 我要去睡觉了
[15:09] So good night. 晚安
[15:12] Good night, Rebecca. 晚安 丽贝卡
[16:21] Who sent you? 谁派你来的
[16:25] Fucking Indians. 该死的原住民
[17:15] Go help your uncle. 快帮帮你舅舅
[17:34] You’ve been in a fight. 你打架了
[17:37] Just a misunderstanding. 误会而已
[17:39] Do you want to tell me about it? 愿意跟我说说吗
[17:41] Someone had a crush on me, 有人对我有意思
[17:43] I just wanted to be friends. 而我只想做朋友
[18:04] – Are we done? – Not quite. -说完了吗 -还早呢
[18:12] Must be exhausting. 累坏了吧
[18:15] What? 什么
[18:18] Being on guard 24 hours a day. 全天24小时戒备
[18:20] Wondering where the next attack is gonna come from. 不知道又会被谁打
[18:26] Can you ever rest? 你没办法放下戒心吧
[18:32] I’ve been looking at your initial police report. 我看了你最初的警方报告
[18:37] There were two of you in that building. 你们有两个人在那栋楼里
[18:41] The police said that you had made it as far as the woods 警方说你逃到了树林里
[18:44] where your chance of escape would be much greater, 在那里要容易逃跑得多
[18:47] but yet you turned around. Why? 可你却调头回来了 为什么
[18:56] Your accomplice. 因为你的同伙
[19:00] It was a woman. 是个女人
[19:06] These sessions are confidential and inadmissible in court. 这些谈话都是机密 在法庭上无法采用
[19:08] You can’t incriminate her. 你不能连累她
[19:15] You must have loved her very much. 你一定很爱她
[19:20] And you haven’t seen or heard from her since? 一直没见过她 也没她的消息吗
[19:29] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[20:28] You okay? 你还好么
[20:31] Yeah. 还不错
[20:36] So where you been? 你去哪儿了
[20:39] You know, around. 四处游荡
[20:44] Will you stay for awhile now that he’s gone? 他都去世了 你能在这待一段时间吗
[20:52] I could really use you. 我真的需要你
[20:56] Well, that’s not really my bag, big brother. 那真不是我兴趣所在 哥哥
[21:31] Well, this is interesting. 这可真有趣
[21:33] Oh, that motherfucker! 那个狗娘养的
[21:35] This is my home. 这是老子的家
[21:38] So you’re upset that the man 所以你是在郁闷
[21:39] who cut off the head of the guy 把你派去杀他的人的头砍掉的人
[21:42] you sent to kill him isn’t respecting your privacy? 不尊重你的隐私么
[21:49] What’s this? 这是什么
[21:55] It’s one of ours. 是我们的人
[22:03] I’m thinking maybe I will stick around for a while. 我想我还是留下待一段时间吧
[22:41] This man will take you home, Max. 他会送你回家的 麦克斯
[22:55] It’s okay, Max. 没事的 麦克斯
[23:03] No one’s gonna hurt you. 不会有人伤害你的
[23:07] Go. 去吧
[23:24] You trusted me to keep my word? 你相信我会信守诺言
[23:29] You always have. 你一向如此
[23:40] Your call has been directed to an automated voice mail– 电话已转接至自动语音信箱
[23:46] – Still no answer. – Keep trying. -还是没人接 -继续打
[24:07] It’s okay. 没事
[24:13] Gordon. 戈登
[24:15] Sugar. “糖果”
[24:17] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[24:22] We got Max back. 麦克斯回来了
[24:24] What? What do you mean? How is he? 什么 什么意思 他怎么样
[24:26] He’s safe. He and Deva are with the FBI. 他很安全 跟蒂法和联调局的人在一起
[24:30] He came home a little while ago. 他刚回家不久
[24:31] – How? – He just rang the doorbell. -怎么会 -他按了门铃
[24:33] Said that they dropped him off a block away from the house. 说歹徒是在我们家附近放他走的
[24:36] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[24:39] What do you mean? They just– 什么意思 他们就…
[24:43] they just dropped him off just like that? 就这样把他放了吗
[24:45] No, not just like that. 不 还没完
[24:49] Your father told him to tell you something. 你父亲让他给你带了句话
[24:52] What? 什么
[24:55] He said that you were forgiven. 他说他原谅你了
[25:02] – Hood. – Max said they have him. -是胡德 -麦克斯说他在他们手里
[25:07] He traded himself for Max. 他是用自己换回的麦克斯
[25:09] I don’t understand why Hood would think that that’s something– 搞不懂胡德怎么会以为那是…
[25:12] His cell phone. 他的手机
[25:16] – What? – I got a tracker on his cell phone. -什么 -我给他的手机装了追踪器
[25:19] There you are. 就是这里
[25:20] What is that? Where is that? 那是什么 在哪里
[25:21] The Bottoms near the North Valley Woods. 谷北森林附近的巴特姆斯
[25:24] What the fuck are the Bottoms? What’s out there? 巴特姆斯他妈是什么 那里有什么
[25:27] Well, nothing that I can think of. 据我所知什么都没有
[25:29] Wait. 不对
[25:32] The metalworks. 有家金属工厂
[25:35] We’ve been here all day looking at these maps, 我们都在这里看了一天地图了
[25:38] moving satellites around in outer fucking space, 卫星都他妈不知道在太空中转多少圈了
[25:39] and then he says, “Wait, wait, the metalworks.” 结果他就来了句”不对 有家金属工厂”
[25:41] Well, the Bottoms aren’t on most maps. 大多数地图上是找不到巴特姆斯的
[25:45] Is that it? Is that it right there? 是这个吗 是不是在这里
[25:47] Yeah. 对
[25:54] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[25:56] You call the FBI and you let them handle this. 你应该让联调局来处理
[25:58] – I can’t. – You have to. -不行 -必须这样
[26:00] Now, I don’t know what Hood’s role in all this is, 我不知道胡德到底是什么角色
[26:02] but we have two children 但是我们有两个
[26:04] whose lives have been turned upside down. 生活完全被打乱的孩子
[26:07] Now, nothing and no one else is more important than that. 此时此刻 没什么比孩子更重要
[26:17] Come on, man. Come on. 走吧 我们走
[26:24] Now, you lied to me. 你欺骗了我
[26:26] You lied to our kids. 欺骗了我们的孩子
[26:29] I don’t know if you can ever make that right, 我不知道你想不想补救
[26:30] but if you’re gonna try, 如果你有这个打算
[26:32] you need to come home with me right now. 你就得马上跟我回家
[26:36] Gordon, don’t do this. 戈登 别这样
[26:40] Don’t make me choose. 别逼我做两难的选择
[26:41] You go with them, you’re making that choice yourself. 你跟他们走的话 就得对自己的选择负责
[26:51] Um, what are you doing? 你这是干什么
[26:53] Look, I’ve seen you drive. Get in. 我可知道你的车技 上来吧
[27:07] We’re probably gonna die. 我们可能会死的
[27:12] Probably. 可能吧
[27:16] If we do die, 如果我们真的死了
[27:17] I just want you to know I don’t like you very much. 我想先跟你说一下 我不是很喜欢你
[27:25] Duly noted. 知道了
[27:27] Well, if you’re going to drive, then drive. 你想开车的话就抓紧开啊
[27:30] I want to be dead or home by morning. 是死是活我想明早就知道
[27:47] Just drive. 开车
[27:57] So your parole hearing is in two weeks. 你的假释听证会在两周后举行
[28:00] Do you feel ready? 你觉得你准备好了吗
[28:02] Uh, yeah, yeah. I think so. 是的 准备好了
[28:06] I know you’re ready to get out of here. 我知道你已经准备好出去了
[28:10] You think they’ll let me out? 你觉得他们会让我出去吗
[28:12] You present as intelligent and capable, 你的表现说明你可以出去
[28:14] as remorseful and articulate. 也确有悔改之意
[28:17] Plus, you have the single best psych eval ever written 而且 你还有监狱系统有史以来
[28:18] in the history of the prison system, so… 最好的心理评估记录 所以…
[28:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[28:25] I just wish… 我只是希望…
[28:28] What? 什么
[28:30] Nothing. 没什么
[28:32] – Come on, what? – Nothing, no. I’m sorry. -说吧 什么 -没事 对不起
[28:33] I forgot myself for a moment. 有那么一刻我忘记自己的身份了
[28:34] It’s our last session. 这是我们最后的疗程了
[28:35] You’re never gonna see me again. 你以后都不会见到我了
[28:40] Um, I was gonna say I just wish 我是想说我真希望
[28:43] we had met under different circumstances. 我们不是在这种情况下认识的
[28:48] I know it’s pathetic, cliche. 我知道这样很可悲 很老套
[28:50] No, no. It’s not. 不 不是 才不是
[28:55] Um, you saved me in here. 是你救了我
[28:59] Are you scared? 你害怕吗
[29:01] Terrified. 非常害怕
[29:04] Are you gonna see Ana when you get out? 从这里出去后你会去见安娜吗
[29:07] Uh, yeah. 会吧
[29:09] Yeah, I’ve got a few places I think I can… 会的 有几个地方我觉得…
[29:16] look for her. 可以找找看
[29:23] – Who are you? – What? -你是谁 -什么
[29:27] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈到底是谁
[29:31] I never told you her name. 我从来没告诉过你她的名字
[29:34] Mr. Rabbit has a message for you. 兔子先生让我给你带个口信
[29:38] Mr. Rabbit says there’ll be no parole. 兔子先生说你不会被假释的
[29:40] You will serve out the remaining eight years. 你会服满剩下的八年刑期
[29:42] And he wants you to know 还有他希望你知道
[29:43] that when you do get out, he’ll be waiting for you. 你出去的时候 他会在外边等你
[29:46] There’s nowhere you can go that he won’t find you. 无论天涯海角 他都会找到你的
[29:50] Help me! 救命
[29:51] Guard, help me! 警卫 救命
[29:58] – Get off! Get off! – Oh, God! -放开 放开 -天哪
[30:19] It’s funny being here with you. 这样和你在一起真有意思
[30:25] I think of all that time we were together, 让我想到了我们在一起的日子
[30:29] the three of us. 我们三个人
[30:35] We were a family. 就像家人一样
[30:36] Don’t kid yourself. 别自欺欺人了
[30:39] We were never a family. 我们从来都不是家人
[30:43] Me and Ana, we were family. 我和安娜才是一家人
[30:48] Not you. 没有你
[30:49] I think maybe we both kid ourselves sometimes. 我觉得有时候我们都会自欺欺人
[30:53] Oh, fuck you. 去你妈的
[30:55] You betrayed me for love. 你因为爱情背叛了我
[30:58] Then you got out of prison 可是你出狱后
[30:59] to find your love had betrayed you. 却发现你的爱人也背叛了你
[31:02] And then a few days ago, 而就在几天前
[31:05] she barters your life for her own. 她又为了自己出卖了你
[31:10] My daughter is better at punishing you 我女儿在惩罚你这方面
[31:13] than I could ever be. 可比我强多了
[31:17] However, 但是
[31:20] a man can still try. 我还是可以试试的
[31:43] Oh, wow. 惨了
[31:46] What is it? 怎么了
[31:48] Shit. I don’t know. 见鬼 我不知道
[31:51] Shit! 真见鬼
[31:53] Were you speeding? 你超速了吗
[31:54] I knew I shouldn’t have let you drive. 我就知道我不该让你开车
[32:12] Evening, folks. 晚上好 伙计们
[32:18] Mrs. Hopewell, I don’t know if you heard yet, 霍普韦尔夫人 不知道你听说了没有
[32:19] but your son turned up safe. 你儿子已经安全了
[32:22] I know. Thank you. 我知道 谢谢
[32:24] And… 还有…
[32:28] you– 你们…
[32:31] you three are clearly not going to a PTA meeting. 你们三个显然不是去开家长会的
[32:34] Can you step out of the car, Mrs. Hopewell? 能请你下车吗 霍普韦尔夫人
[32:43] There. 行了
[32:45] That’s better, right? 好多了 是吗
[33:09] You took my only daughter from me. 你夺走了我唯一的女儿
[33:13] There are no words to express the pain. 言语无法形容我的伤痛
[33:18] The rage I feel. 还有我的愤怒
[33:19] Oh, believe me, 相信我
[33:22] she couldn’t get away from you fast enough. 她避你唯恐不及
[33:46] She hated you 她对我的爱
[33:49] more than she ever loved me. 远远不及对你的恨
[33:53] You’re right. 你说得对
[33:56] I took your little girl. 我带走了你的小女儿
[34:00] And there is nothing that you can do to me 无论你怎么折磨我
[34:04] that can ever change that. 都无法改变这一事实
[34:06] At least I can watch you pay for your betrayal. 至少我能看着你为背叛我付出代价
[34:09] Why don’t you shut the fuck up and get on with it? 有种你就闭上狗嘴 冲老子来啊
[34:26] We got the call. What’s going on? 我们接到电话了 怎么回事
[34:28] She’s telling me that Hood has been kidnapped 她告诉我胡德被绑架她儿子的
[34:31] by the same guys that took her son. 同一伙人绑架了
[34:33] He wasn’t kidnapped. 他不是被绑架
[34:35] He traded himself for Max. 他用自己去交换麦克斯
[34:37] And they’re gonna kill him if I don’t get over there. 如果我不及时赶到 他们会杀了他
[34:40] Look, if Hood is in trouble, why wouldn’t you call us? 如果胡德有麻烦 你为什么不通知我们
[34:42] Because I can’t involve you in this. 因为我不能让你们插手这事
[34:43] It’s an abduction and you can’t involve the sheriff’s department? 这是绑架犯罪 你却说不能让警署插手
[34:46] That’s kind of strange, don’t you think? 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
[34:47] You think that’s strange? 你觉得那奇怪吗
[34:49] Take a look at who she called instead. 看看她叫来了谁吧
[34:54] Oh, and Mrs. Hopewell was strapped with these. 而且霍普韦尔夫人身上带着这些
[34:57] Two Springfield DX9s. 两把春田DX9手枪
[35:00] You want to tell us what the hell’s going on? 你想告诉我们到底发生什么事吗
[35:04] The man who has Hood is a gangster named Rabbit. 抓住胡德的是一个叫兔子的黑帮头目
[35:08] He and I have a history. 他和我过去有些纠葛
[35:10] It’s me he’s here for. 他来这是为了我
[35:12] That’s why he took Max. 所以他绑架了麦克斯
[35:14] He’s got a small army with him and he’s not gonna think twice 他手下有一伙人 任何人妨碍了他
[35:16] about killing you or me or anyone else who gets in his way. 他都会眉头不皱地赶尽杀绝你和我
[35:21] Well, what were you and the A-Team over here planning to do? 那你和你的特工小队准备怎么办
[35:29] He’s going to kill him. He may already have. 他会杀了他 说不定已经动手了
[35:31] Please, we are wasting time right now. 求你了 我们现在这是浪费时间
[35:33] This– this is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[35:35] Sorry, I don’t– 抱歉 我不能
[35:38] – You’re the sheriff. – I know I am. -你是警长 -我知道我是
[35:45] What? 怎么了
[35:45] If it was you they had, or any one of us, 如果他们抓了你 或是我们中的任何人
[35:48] what do you think Hood would do? 你想胡德会怎么做
[36:01] Shit. 该死
[36:09] I don’t care what kind of gangsters they are. 我不管他们是什么黑帮
[36:11] They picked the wrong fucking town. 但他们撒野找错了地方
[36:16] Well, all right. 好了
[36:35] – You sure about this? – Do I look sure? -你确定吗 -我看上去像确定吗
[36:47] Gregor, tell the men to start packing up. 格雷格 让大家收拾东西
[36:49] We’re leaving soon. 我们马上就撤
[37:11] When I was a teenager… 我小时候
[37:15] I found two boys in a field. 在田里看见两个男孩
[37:19] They had tied a stray dog to a tree 他们把一条流浪狗系在树上
[37:21] and they were beating it with sticks. 然后用棍子打它
[37:28] He was badly hurt, bleeding. 狗伤得很重 不停流血
[37:33] His front leg was broken. 它的前腿断了
[37:36] After I finished with the boys… 我料理完那两个男孩之后
[37:41] I decided I would care for the dog. 决定照顾那条狗
[37:47] But when I went to untie him, 但当我去给它松绑的饿时候
[37:50] he bit my leg. 他咬了我的腿
[37:52] The dog meant me no harm. 那条狗对我没有恶意
[37:54] He was acting on instinct. I knew that. 我知道 它只是按本能行事
[37:57] But I also knew I had to kill him… 但我也知道 我必须杀了它
[38:03] because I, too, 因为我也是
[38:05] was acting on instinct. 按本能行事
[38:10] We’re all animals, really. 实际上 我们都是动物
[38:30] Gentlemen. 先生们
[38:38] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈的是谁
[38:40] I’m gonna need you to open this here gate. 我要你帮我打开这门
[38:46] This is private property. No one enters. 这里是私人财产 闲人禁入
[38:49] Oh, honey, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that. 宝贝 这种话我听多了
[38:54] Now open the motherfucking gate. 好了 现在乖乖给老子开门
[38:58] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[38:59] Oh, it’s gonna be like that, is it? 那就只能这么办了 是吧
[39:04] Eenie meenie miney mo. 黑白配 男生女生 配
[39:10] My bad. 数错啦
[39:19] Nice shooting. 枪法不错
[39:21] I’ve been taking lessons. 我一直有训练
[39:40] I should have killed you 15 years ago. 我15年前就该杀了你
[39:43] But there was a part of me that hoped that you’d– 但是我心里一直希望你…
[39:47] both of you– 你们
[39:49] would change your minds. 能改变主意
[39:58] All right, hold up. Hold up. 等一下 等一下
[40:00] The only entrance to this place is on the other side. 这地方唯一的入口在另一边
[40:02] We’re gonna be outnumbered and outgunned. 咱人和枪都不够
[40:04] We have to surprise them. I’ll create a diversion. 我们得出其不意 我去打掩护
[40:06] You guys go up front and wait for my signal. 你们到前面去 等我的消息
[40:09] And then what? What’s your plan? 然后呢 你打算怎么办
[40:10] Save Hood, shoot everybody else. 救胡德 其他人全毙了
[40:13] Like you, I was blinded by love. 我和你一样为爱情盲目
[40:28] No. 不
[40:32] This isn’t about love. 这跟爱情没关系
[40:36] We spent two years 我们花了两年
[40:39] figuring out how to fuck you over. 来想要怎么整你
[40:50] And we did. 我们做到了
[40:53] That’s why you’re angry. 所以你才生气吧
[40:57] ‘Cause you got played. 因为你被玩弄了
[41:00] So do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[41:02] Stop whining about fucking love. 别再抱怨什么狗屁爱情了
[41:07] You don’t know what love is. 你不知道什么叫爱
[41:13] You’re wrong. 你错了
[41:24] This… 这
[41:27] is love. 就是爱
[41:40] Go now! Go, go! 上 快上
[41:42] Fuck! 操
[41:49] Sugar! “糖果”
[41:51] Go! 快走
[42:07] I knew she’d come for you. 我就知道她会为你而来
[42:09] Now she can watch you die. 现在她能看你死去了
[42:14] Yes! 没错
[42:47] Brock! 布罗克
[42:49] Motherfucker! 狗娘养的
[42:50] Brock’s hit. 布罗克中弹了
[42:51] I know. There’s no way I can get to him. 我知道 我没办法靠近他
[42:53] He’s too far away. Go around and I’ll cover you. 他离得太远了 你快走我掩护你
[43:30] I’m running out of ammo! 我没子弹了
[43:42] God damn it! Emmett! 妈的 埃米特
[43:49] Shit, I’m running out. 操 我要没子弹了
[44:27] How you doing? 你怎么样
[44:28] Oh, fuck, that hurts. 妈的 疼死了
[44:33] – Sugar? – He’s okay. He’s over there. -“糖果”呢 -他没事 他在那边
[44:36] I’m fine. 我没事
[44:39] – Did we win? – We didn’t lose. -我们赢了吗 -反正没输
[44:57] Suck my tit. 操你大爷的
[45:30] Stay away from him. 离他远点
[45:32] I forgave you. 我已经饶恕你了
[45:34] I gave you back your son. 我也把儿子还给你了
[45:40] Well, I never forgave you. 我可从未原谅你
[45:46] So what now, clever girl? 所以呢 聪明孩子
[45:51] Good-bye, Daddy. 永别了 爸爸
[46:14] Hey. Let me see you. 让我看看你
[46:17] Oh, God. 天呐
[46:18] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[46:25] My God. 老天啊
[46:27] Max? 麦克斯呢
[46:28] He’s safe. He’s okay. 他没事 很安全
[46:37] Next time, I say we just run away. 下次我们还是一起跑了吧
[46:41] Hang on, okay? 坚持住 好吗
[46:47] I missed you. 我想你了
[49:34] Buck. Buck. 巴克 巴克
[49:39] Bucky. 小巴克
[49:42] Buck. 巴克
[49:57] Hey, boss. 头儿
[50:04] Listen, Janie. 听我说 詹妮
[50:06] I’m sorry that I’ve been so distant. 对不起 我之前跟你疏远了
[50:09] You know, I’ve just been so obsessed with taking down Proctor. 我只是想逮捕普罗科特想疯了
[50:12] I never meant to shut you out. 我从没想要冷漠你
[50:14] He’s everywhere, you know? 他无处不在
[50:15] I worked with the Kinaho to try to get this new casino built 我跟奇诺合作兴建这家新赌场
[50:18] and now he has his hands in that, too. 他现在也参合进来了
[50:20] That’s the hotel. 就是那家酒店
[50:23] And on the northern side will be the casino. 在那北面就是赌场
[50:27] That’s why Longshadow wanted you killed? 所以朗西德就是为了这个要杀你
[50:29] Yeah. 是的
[50:31] So now what? 现在怎么办
[50:34] Well, I could just get rid of Alex, 我可以直接干掉亚历克斯
[50:37] but that would create a power vacuum within the tribe 但这会使部落里空出一个权力位置
[50:40] and there’s no telling who would take over. 说不清谁会上位
[50:43] Better let Alex understand who his friends are. 最好是让亚历克斯清楚谁才是他的朋友
[50:49] And how do we do that? 那我们该怎么做
[50:54] We could start with a phone call. 可以从打一通电话开始
[51:02] You just hit send. 按拨打就好了
[51:15] Hello? 你好
[51:19] Is anyone here? 有人吗
[51:32] Well, I guess we’ll have to settle for leaving a message. 我猜我们只能留言了
[52:20] Any word on Rabbit? 有兔子的消息了吗
[52:24] The FBI turned the woods upside down. 联邦调查局把整个树林都找遍了
[52:27] Full-on search grids, dogs, the works. 网格式搜查 警犬 全都用上了
[52:30] So far, the theory is that 目前看来 理论是
[52:31] he crawled into a hole somewhere and died. 他爬进了某个洞 死在里面了
[52:38] – They’ll find him. – Yeah. -他们会找到他的 -对
[52:45] There. 好了
[52:47] Now that’s what a sheriff looks like. 这才是警长应该有的样子
[52:51] When do you have to change it again? 什么时候需要再换药包扎
[52:55] Tomorrow. 明天
[52:58] All right, then. 好的
[53:00] I’ll see you tomorrow. 那明天见
[53:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[53:42] Deputy Yawners. 扬恩斯副警长
[53:45] Agent Xavier. 泽维尔探员
[53:47] One of the two active officers of the BSD. 女妖镇警署两位现役警员之一
[53:50] How long you plan to keep us on a leash? 你还准备监督我们多久
[53:52] I don’t like this any better than you do. 我也不喜欢这样
[53:54] But Sheriff Hood, his behavior throughout all this 但胡德警长 他在这里的所作所为
[53:57] has been somewhere between 介于非常可疑
[53:58] highly questionable and outright criminal. 与彻头彻尾的犯罪之间
[54:01] And what went down at the metalworks, 而在那金属加工厂发生的事
[54:03] that’s gonna take some time to sort out. 更得花些时间去调查清楚
[54:05] The Bureau is assigning a special investigator. 为此 联调局指派了一个特别调查员
[54:08] Look, in the meantime, 目前来说
[54:09] you’re just gonna have to deal with federal oversight. 你们只能接受联调局的监督
[54:12] So, never a dull moment around here, huh? 这里永远也不会觉得无聊啊
[54:17] Couple of hunters found them this morning. 今早几位猎人发现的
[54:20] Based on the level of decomposition, 根据腐烂程度判断
[54:21] the coroner’s ballparking it at 10 to 12 weeks 验尸官推测被杀后 大约被埋了
[54:23] since they were killed. 10至12周
[54:28] Who might you be? 你是谁呢
[55:55] Good afternoon, Church County Sheriff’s Department. 下午好 彻奇镇警署
[55:58] Hi, it’s Jason Hood. 你好 我是詹森·胡德
[56:02] I was wondering if you had heard 我只是想问问你们收到
[56:04] from my old man at all. 我老爸的消息了没
[56:07] Sorry, Jason. Still nothing. 对不起 詹森 还没有消息
[56:09] All right. 好吧
[56:11] Thanks anyways. 还是多谢了
[56:24] Fuck me. 我操
黑吃黑

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑吃黑(Banshee)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme