时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:44] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[03:47] | No, no, no. Mama! | 不要啊 妈妈 |
[03:51] | No. | 不要 |
[03:52] | Don’t let them do this. | 不要让他们赶我走 |
[03:54] | Mama, please! Please, Mama, please! | 妈妈 求你了 求求你了 |
[04:02] | Don’t do this, Father. | 别这样 父亲 |
[04:07] | You did this. | 你干的好事 |
[04:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[04:13] | You did this! | 看你干的好事 |
[04:21] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[04:22] | Mama, don’t do this to me! | 妈妈 不要这样对我 |
[04:26] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[04:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:16] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[05:18] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[05:21] | – Ana. – Don’t. | -安娜 -别说了 |
[05:23] | We can leave. | 我们可以离开 |
[05:25] | Ana, we– we can go anywhere. | 安娜 我们可以去天涯海角 |
[05:30] | This is my anywhere. | 这里就是我的天涯海角 |
[05:35] | Carrie Hopewell is not real. | 卡莉·霍普韦尔不是真实的你 |
[05:40] | She’s a hiding place. | 她只是来隐藏身份的 |
[05:43] | You have to let me go. | 不要再纠缠我了 |
[05:45] | There’s nothing in this world that makes sense | 要是没有你我的话 |
[05:47] | if there’s no you and me. | 世界还有什么意义 |
[05:50] | Nothing. | 没有意义 |
[05:52] | You know that, the same way I do. | 你跟我一样深知这一点 |
[05:54] | You’re still in there. I know you are. | 你还是那个你 我知道 |
[05:57] | The whole time I was in prison, | 我在监狱里熬了那么久 |
[05:59] | you know what kept me alive? | 你知道是什么让我活下来的吗 |
[06:01] | You, not Carrie Hopewell. | 是你 不是卡莉·霍普韦尔 |
[06:05] | – Ana– your Ana is dead. – No. | -你的安娜已经死了 -不对 |
[06:07] | What we had back then, that’s dead. | 我们的曾经 都不存在了 |
[06:09] | – That’s what’s not real anymore. – No. | -那才不真实 -不 |
[06:10] | – This is what’s real. – You’re wrong! | -现在才是真实的 -你错了 |
[06:13] | Things change. | 一切都变了 |
[06:15] | I changed. | 我也变了 |
[06:17] | I know how much you loved me. | 我知道你曾经多爱我 |
[06:19] | I loved you just like that, but I don’t anymore. | 我也如此深爱过你 但我再不爱你了 |
[06:21] | – I’m not Ana anymore. – Yes, you are! | -我不再是从前的安娜了 -你还是 |
[06:23] | You were last night and I fuckin’ know that! | 昨晚你就是 我他妈很清楚 |
[06:26] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[06:31] | You and I never got a chance to say goodbye. | 你我不曾有机会告别 |
[06:35] | That’s what last night was– it was goodbye. | 昨晚就是来和你道别的 |
[06:38] | And now you have to move on. | 现在你得向前看了 |
[06:40] | What, just like that? | 这样就算了吗 |
[06:42] | I went to prison for you. | 我为你进了监狱 |
[06:43] | I know. It’s not fair. | 我知道 是不公平 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, but I have a family to protect. | 我很抱歉 但是我要保护我的家人 |
[06:48] | It’s my family! | 是我的家人 |
[07:00] | I knew she was mine the first moment I saw her. | 第一眼见她我就知道她是我女儿 |
[07:07] | Say it. | 说实话 |
[07:11] | She’s yours. | 是你的女儿 |
[07:15] | She is. | 她是 |
[07:17] | She’s yours. I’m sorry. | 对不起 她是你女儿 |
[07:24] | What did you tell Gordon? | 你怎么跟戈登说的 |
[07:28] | Well, he must have known she wasn’t his. | 他一定知道她不是亲生女儿 |
[07:34] | I told him you were dead. | 我跟他说你去世了 |
[07:37] | – Perfect. – Hey. | -很好 -知道吗 |
[07:41] | I was broke and I was pregnant and I was all alone. | 我身无分文 有孕在身又独自一人 |
[07:44] | I couldn’t fence the diamonds. | 我不能把钻石卖掉 |
[07:46] | If they hit the street, | 它们一流入市场 |
[07:47] | Rabbit would have been all over me. | 兔子就会来找我麻烦 |
[07:48] | Job had given me Carrie, | 贾伯给了我卡莉这个身份 |
[07:50] | but I had to find a safe place to stop. | 但我得找个安全的地方安顿下来 |
[07:54] | And Gordon– | 戈登 |
[07:57] | he just got out of the Marines | 他刚从海军陆战队退伍 |
[07:58] | and I was a waitress and he always came to my restaurant. | 我当时是服务员 他总来我们餐厅吃饭 |
[08:00] | I don’t wanna hear this shit. | 我不想听这些废话 |
[08:01] | I had to find a safe home for your daughter! | 我得给你女儿找一个安全的家 |
[08:06] | I didn’t fall for him. | 我不爱他 |
[08:08] | I was waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[08:14] | Deva came, this beautiful little girl. | 蒂法出生了 多么美丽的小姑娘 |
[08:17] | My little girl. | 我的小姑娘 |
[08:20] | He raised her like his own. | 他把她当做亲生的来抚养 |
[08:22] | She’s not his. | 她不是他的孩子 |
[08:25] | She’s mine. | 是我的 |
[08:31] | It’s not about you and me anymore. | 这件事不止关于你和我了 |
[08:37] | How many lives are you willing to destroy | 你打算毁掉多少人的生活 |
[08:39] | to take back what you think is yours? | 来拿回你认为是你的东西 |
[08:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[08:49] | Do you honestly think Deva would be better off with you? | 你真的觉得蒂法跟着你比较好吗 |
[08:56] | I think she deserves to know the truth. | 我觉得她应该知道真相 |
[08:59] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:02] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[09:05] | The last thing any of us needs is the truth. | 我们最不需要的就是真相了 |
[09:10] | You say you love me. | 你说你爱我 |
[09:13] | If that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[09:16] | then the best thing you could do is leave here | 你最好能离开这里 |
[09:18] | and forget about Deva and me. | 忘掉我和蒂法 |
[09:26] | If I don’t? | 如果我不走呢 |
[09:32] | Then what? | 能怎么样 |
[09:39] | You’ve already turned me into Rabbit. | 你已经让我变成兔子了 |
[09:44] | If you don’t, I’ll kill you myself. | 如果你不走 我会亲手杀了你 |
[10:09] | Stop following me, damn it. | 别跟着我了 妈的 |
[10:11] | You can’t– | 你不能… |
[10:14] | Hello, Ana. | 你好 安娜 |
[10:17] | Olek. | 欧雷克 |
[10:22] | Your father would like to see you. | 你父亲想见见你 |
[10:25] | But he did say | 但是他说了 |
[10:27] | I could kill you if you became a problem. | 要是你找麻烦的话我可以杀了你 |
[10:29] | Are you going to be a problem? | 你会找麻烦吗 |
[10:33] | No. | 不会 |
[10:36] | You look good, Ana. | 你气色不错 安娜 |
[10:39] | – He has missed you terribly. – He’s insane. | -他非常想你 -他疯了 |
[10:42] | He loves his daughter. | 他爱他的女儿 |
[10:43] | Olek, you can’t bring me to him. | 欧雷克 你不能带我去见他 |
[10:45] | – Please. – We’ll take my car. | -求你了 -开我的车去 |
[10:49] | – Get in. – I’m not getting in there, Olek | -进去 -我不会进去的 欧雷克 |
[10:51] | Yes, you are. | 你会的 |
[11:01] | Hey, Olek. | 欧雷克 |
[11:18] | You can stay here as long as you like. | 你想待多久都行 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:22] | I really didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 我确实没地方可去 |
[11:25] | I’d have been offended if you went anywhere else. | 你要是不来这我才会不高兴呢 |
[11:35] | I was just 19 when I left. | 我离开的时候才19岁 |
[11:38] | These men, thugs, really, | 这些流氓 真的 |
[11:40] | were preying on our farmers’ produce wagons. | 打劫农民的农产品运货车 |
[11:43] | They wanted us to pay protection money. | 他们想让我们交保护费 |
[11:46] | But anyway, I got tired of turning the other cheek, | 不过 我厌倦了逆来顺受 |
[11:49] | so one day, I didn’t. | 所以有一天 我没有顺从 |
[11:50] | I took three of them apart with an old ball peen hammer. | 我用把旧圆头锤揍了他们的三个人 |
[11:55] | You should have seen the looks on their faces | 当这个阿米什男孩反击他们时 |
[11:56] | when this Amish kid came at them. | 你真该看看他们的表情 |
[11:58] | Not what they expected. | 他们完全没预料到 |
[12:01] | But the elders condemned my actions, | 长辈却谴责我的行为 |
[12:03] | wanted me to show contrition for defending them. | 让我忏悔和他们抗争 |
[12:09] | I guess I wasn’t built for contrition. | 我猜忏悔不是我的强项 |
[12:18] | Whatever happens, you’ll always have a home here. | 不管发生什么 这里永远是你的家 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | Why don’t you get yourself settled? | 你先安顿一下吧 |
[12:28] | I’ll leave you some lunch downstairs. | 我给你在楼下留点午餐 |
[12:29] | I’ve got to run out for a few hours. | 我要出去几个小时 |
[12:30] | When I come back, we can talk all this through. | 回来后我们可以再好好谈谈 |
[12:33] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[13:21] | He’s going to torture you. | 他会折磨你的 |
[13:23] | You will beg to be killed. | 你会求他杀了你 |
[13:25] | Why don’t we skip all the ominous threats | 别放狠话了 |
[13:28] | and macho bullshit, stick to the facts? | 也别强装硬汉 直奔主题吧 |
[13:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:35] | – Is Rabbit here? – No, but he’s coming. | -兔子在这吗 -不在 但他要来了 |
[13:42] | Well, he hasn’t made any calls today. | 他今天还没给你打电话 |
[13:44] | No texts, nothing. | 也没有短信 什么也没有 |
[13:47] | He knows where I am. | 他知道我在哪 |
[14:01] | Okay, English, please. | 好了 请说英语 |
[14:02] | – Fuck you! – That’s better, thanks. | -你妈的 -这好多了 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:08] | Now look what you’ve done. | 看看你干了什么 |
[15:19] | What the fuck are you hiding? | 你他妈到底藏着掖着什么 |
[15:26] | Bullshit! | 狗屁 |
[15:44] | I asked you to leave. I begged you. | 我曾让你离开这儿 我求过你 |
[15:47] | He’s gonna kill all of us. | 他会把我们都杀了的 |
[15:51] | – Not if I kill him first. – Oh, please. | -我会先把他杀了 -得了吧 |
[15:54] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[15:55] | Olek– he put you in the trunk. | 欧雷克 他把你放到后车厢 |
[15:57] | He didn’t kill you. He was here to bring you back. | 却没有杀你 他来是为了把你带回去 |
[15:59] | Rabbit must want you before me. | 兔子一定想先抓到你再来抓我 |
[16:01] | Olek hasn’t checked in yet. | 欧雷克还没上报情况 |
[16:03] | – That buys us some time. – Okay. Time for what? | -这为我们争取了时间 -什么的时间 |
[16:05] | We go to New York, we take him out. | 我们去纽约 干掉他 |
[16:08] | – Jesus Christ. – We storm the castle. | -老天啊 -直捣老巢 |
[16:09] | It’s the last thing he’s going to expect. | 他绝对想不到 |
[16:10] | Yeah, because it’s suicide. | 对 这根本是找死啊 |
[16:11] | – So is staying here, Ana. – He’s gonna be waiting for us. | -待在这也一样 安娜 -他会等着我们的 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God, my babies, Gordon. | 天啊 我的孩子 戈登 |
[16:22] | I’ve put them all in danger. | 我让他们置身险境 |
[16:24] | – Yeah, you have. – Well, we were safe until you got here. | -是的 -你来之前我们都很安全 |
[16:27] | How many other mothers carry guns in their purse? | 有多少母亲包里会带枪 |
[16:29] | Or fake license plates in their car? | 车里还有假的车牌 |
[16:31] | You knew this day was coming. | 这一天你预见到了 |
[16:32] | You’ve known it every day since the day you landed here. | 从你到这的第一天起 你就知道 |
[16:34] | And every one of those days you lied to your family, | 每一天 你都在向家人撒谎 |
[16:37] | not me. | 跟我没关系 |
[16:42] | Carrie Hopewell was never built to last. | 卡莉·霍普韦尔这个身份撑不了多久 |
[16:46] | You’ve been on borrowed time | 你一到这里 |
[16:47] | since you got here and you know it. | 就是过一天算一天 你知道的 |
[16:51] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[16:54] | I’d die to keep them safe. | 我会拼命保护他们 |
[16:58] | I won’t let anything happen. | 我不会让悲剧发生的 |
[17:00] | I Promise. | 我保证 |
[17:08] | This room smells of sex. | 这屋子一股骚味 |
[17:12] | I wonder, | 我在想 |
[17:14] | is it still adultery if your marriage is a lie? | 如果你的婚姻是个谎言 这算不算通奸 |
[17:19] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[17:21] | Always sneaking around, you two. | 你俩总是偷偷摸摸 |
[17:24] | Even back then, always this forbidden love, | 过去也是这种禁忌之恋 |
[17:28] | like Shakespeare. | 跟莎士比亚戏剧一样 |
[17:29] | – So romantic. – We’re getting off topic here. | -真浪漫 -你跑题了 |
[17:31] | I wonder, how do you think he knew? | 我在想 你觉得他是怎么知道的 |
[17:35] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | How did he find out? Rabbit. | 兔子怎么发现的 |
[17:40] | You were so careful all the time. | 你总是格外小心 |
[17:44] | The way you met in his apartment, | 你们在公寓见面的方式 |
[17:46] | the hours you kept, the special phones you had. | 你精确控制的时间 你用的特殊手机 |
[17:51] | Oh, yeah, I knew about the phones. | 是的 我知道那种手机 |
[17:56] | You’re the one who told him. | 是你告诉他的 |
[17:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:14] | Who’s here? | 谁在外面 |
[18:17] | Who’s here? | 是谁 |
[18:26] | – Who is it? – Shit. | -是谁 -该死 |
[18:27] | Uh, it’s no one. It’s no one. | 没事 不要紧 |
[18:30] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[18:31] | Keep an eye on him, all right? | 看好他 好吗 |
[18:37] | – Hey. – Hey. I was just coming to see you. | -嘿 -我来看看你 |
[18:39] | Yeah, listen, um, I’m kind of busy right now. | 听着 我现在挺忙的 |
[18:42] | – Can we do this later? – I really need to talk to you. | -晚点再说好吗 -我真的得和你谈谈 |
[18:45] | Okay, look, you just can’t be here right now. | 好吧 你现在不能待在这里 |
[18:48] | I’ve been hearing that a lot today. | 这句话我今天听得够多了 |
[18:53] | Aw, shit. | 见鬼 |
[18:59] | I’ll– I’ll give you a lift. | 我开车送你 |
[19:01] | – Come on. – To where? | -来吧 -去哪 |
[19:09] | I know it may not seem this way, | 我知道看上去不是这样 |
[19:11] | but your father loves you very deeply. | 但是你父亲非常非常爱你 |
[19:15] | He will still kill you, I think. | 他还是会杀你 我觉得 |
[19:19] | But this is what love does, right? | 但这不就是爱吗 |
[19:22] | – It kills us. – It’s gonna kill you. | -它会杀了我们 -它会杀了你 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么 |
[19:26] | You think I don’t remember how you used to look at me? | 你以为我不记得你以前看我的眼神吗 |
[19:31] | How you would hug and kiss me every time you saw me? | 每次见到我 你有多想抱我和亲我 |
[19:38] | That’s why you told Rabbit about us. | 这就是为什么你向兔子告发我们 |
[19:42] | Because you thought it would clear the field for you. | 因为你认为那会为你扫清障碍 |
[19:45] | And that’s why you came here alone. | 这也是为什么你只身来这 |
[19:48] | Because you wanted to see me alone. | 因为你想单独见我 |
[19:55] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[19:57] | Olek, it’s okay. | 欧雷克 这没什么 |
[20:02] | It is. | 真的没什么 |
[20:04] | I know you love me. | 我知道你爱我 |
[20:10] | I would have been good to you. | 我本可以一直好好对你的 |
[20:21] | I should kill you right here. | 我应该现在就把你杀了 |
[20:22] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[20:25] | Help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[20:33] | I can’t. | 我不能那么做 |
[20:38] | You should run. | 你应该逃走 |
[20:43] | I’ve been running my whole life. | 我一辈子都在逃跑 |
[20:46] | You should run now. | 你现在就该逃跑 |
[21:06] | You don’t belong here. | 你不该来这 |
[21:10] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:11] | This is a sacred ritual. It’s not for outsiders. | 这是个神圣的仪式 不对外人开放 |
[21:16] | I just want to say goodbye. | 我只是想来告别 |
[21:21] | Please? | 求你了 |
[22:19] | He was a great man | 他曾是个好人 |
[22:22] | and a good friend. | 也是个挚友 |
[22:24] | I know you will continue his work. | 我知道你会继承他的工作 |
[22:27] | Goodbye, Mr. Proctor. | 再见 普罗科特先生 |
[23:17] | Fuck. | 去你妈的 |
[23:19] | You’ve been training. | 你一直都有训练 |
[23:22] | You knew you would have to face me one day. | 你知道有天你得面对我 |
[23:24] | Sure, make it all about you. | 是啊 你以为都和你有关 |
[23:31] | Your punches are sharp. | 你出拳还挺猛的 |
[23:33] | You have speed and your balance is good, | 你速度很快 平衡力也很好 |
[23:35] | but you’re still a woman. | 但你只是个女人 |
[23:37] | So it’s not dangerous, not really. | 所以并不危险 |
[23:41] | It’s just cute. | 倒是挺可人的 |
[23:47] | Cute enough for you? | 够可人了吗 |
[23:59] | Why can’t we talk at your place? | 为什么我们不能在你那里谈 |
[24:01] | No, that’s– that’s not a good idea. | 不行 那…那不是个好主意 |
[24:05] | What, are you married? | 怎么 你结婚了吗 |
[24:07] | No, no. It’s, um… | 没 不是那样 只是… |
[24:10] | This is not a good time to be around me. | 这不是个呆在我身边的好时候 |
[24:14] | It was a good time when you were fucking me. | 你干我的时候可是个好时候呢 |
[24:24] | You, uh– you got enough money? | 你 你缺钱吗 |
[24:27] | I’m not a whore. | 我可不是个婊子 |
[24:30] | No, no, no. No. Hey, hey, hey. | 不 不是 我不是那个意思 别走 |
[26:19] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈的是怎么了 |
[26:31] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[26:33] | I’m your uncle. | 我是你舅舅 |
[26:35] | Your mother’s my sister just like Rebecca’s yours. | 你母亲是我姐姐就像丽贝卡是你姐姐一样 |
[26:38] | Your mother treats me like trash, like a stranger. | 你母亲把我当垃圾对待 就像陌生人 |
[26:40] | – Kai! – Oh, shut up, Miriam. | -凯 -闭嘴吧 米里亚姆 |
[26:42] | You haven’t spoken my name in 20 years. | 20年来你都没叫过我的名字 |
[26:44] | There’s no reason to start now. | 现在也没必要开这个头 |
[26:48] | You asked me to speak to her, | 你请求我跟她谈谈 |
[26:50] | and then you shunned her before I could. | 我还没谈呢你就把她赶出去了 |
[26:52] | When we spoke, I did not know | 我和你说那会 我还不知道 |
[26:53] | the full extent of her transgression. | 她的全部罪行 |
[26:55] | What kind of father | 什么样的父亲 |
[26:56] | turns his back on his daughter | 会在自己女儿最需要他的时候 |
[26:57] | at the time she most needs him? | 弃之不理呢 |
[26:59] | Our church is very clear… | 我们教会很清楚地… |
[27:00] | Fuck your goddamn church! | 去你妈的狗屁教会 |
[27:03] | Kai. | 凯 |
[27:08] | Suddenly, everyone remembers my name. | 突然间 所有人都记得我名字了 |
[27:10] | This is not your business. | 这事轮不到你管 |
[27:12] | – Take the girl back. – She is not a girl. | -让那女孩回来 -她不是女孩了 |
[27:16] | She is a woman. | 她是个女人 |
[27:17] | And we did not reject her. | 我们没有抛弃她 |
[27:19] | You should know as well as anyone | 你应该比所有人更清楚 |
[27:21] | that it was she who rejected our ways, | 是她先抛弃了我们的生活方式 |
[27:24] | just as you did. | 跟你一样 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:30] | And now in the absence of true contrition, | 而现在因为她没有真正的悔悟 |
[27:33] | you’ll toss her out like garbage. | 你们把她像垃圾一般丢弃了 |
[27:36] | What about your own contrition? | 那你的悔悟呢 |
[27:38] | Who calls you to account for these inquisitions of yours? | 谁来管制你的这些宗教裁决 |
[27:48] | What do you feel when you see me? | 你见到我时什么感觉 |
[27:54] | Does it even hurt you at all? | 会觉得有一丝痛苦吗 |
[27:56] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[27:59] | And I finished mourning him years ago. | 我几年前就不再哀悼了 |
[28:04] | You are a criminal and a trespasser. | 你是个罪犯 是个非法入侵者 |
[28:08] | I insist you leave our land at once. | 你要求你立刻离开我们的地盘 |
[28:14] | Or what? | 不走会怎样 |
[28:16] | Hmm? Or what? | 不走会怎样啊 |
[28:18] | Be careful, Father. | 小心点说话 父亲 |
[28:20] | I have swallowed your insults for years, | 多年来我都容忍了你的侮辱 |
[28:23] | but don’t mistake my tolerance for weakness. | 但别把我的容忍当成了软弱 |
[28:26] | You all live here | 你们能在这里生活 |
[28:28] | because I choose to allow it. | 是因为我的允许 |
[28:31] | Not God. It’s me, your dead son! | 不是什么上帝 是我 你死去的儿子 |
[28:35] | I allow it! | 我允许的 |
[28:37] | And if I decide I don’t want you here anymore, | 一旦我不想让你们继续留在这 |
[28:39] | there’s no God that’ll be able to protect you from me. | 上帝也无法保护到你们 |
[28:42] | I’ll show you all what it feels like to be cast out. | 我会让你们知道被驱逐是什么感觉 |
[29:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:25] | Come on, Anastasia. | 来吧 安娜斯达希亚 |
[29:27] | You were always such a stubborn girl. | 你一直都是个固执的女孩 |
[29:30] | You can’t be finished yet. | 你不可能就趴下了 |
[29:50] | Sheriff. I was just coming to see you. | 警长 我正是来找你的 |
[29:54] | Listen, I gotta go. | 我有事得走了 |
[29:55] | Sheriff, I was hoping that we could talk. | 警长 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[29:56] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[29:57] | My superiors are starting to take an interest in you. | 我的上司们开始对你感兴趣了 |
[29:59] | And I just got official word that’s there’s going to be | 我刚收到正式通知 |
[30:01] | a formal investigation into yesterday’s shooting. | 会对昨天的枪击俺展开正式调查 |
[30:03] | What, are you fuckin’ kidding me? | 你他妈的开玩笑吧 |
[30:06] | They were career criminals. | 他们是职业罪犯 |
[30:08] | They’re murderers. | 他们是杀人犯 |
[30:09] | That’s what you get for making news during an election year. | 这就是你在大选年上新闻的下场 |
[30:12] | Politicians, they love their hearings. | 政治家嘛 最爱他们的听证会了 |
[30:14] | But me– I’m like you. | 但我 我跟你一样 |
[30:15] | – See, I like results. – I really do have to go. | -更喜欢有结果 -我真的得走了 |
[30:18] | I thought we might combine our resources | 我觉得可以结合我们的资源 |
[30:19] | and try to figure out what happened | 并试图找出原本起诉普罗科特 |
[30:21] | to that evidence against Proctor, | 的那些证据怎么回事 |
[30:22] | how it found its way out of a locked room, | 怎么从上了锁的房间里不翼而飞的 |
[30:24] | – because that was a tough break for him – Okay, listen. | -因为他真算走了狗屎运 -听我说 |
[30:26] | Call Alma, set something up, okay? | 打给阿尔玛 约个时间 好吗 |
[30:30] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没时间谈 |
[30:31] | No, we’re gonna talk right now. | 不 我们现在就说清楚 |
[30:33] | I’m starting to wonder about you. | 我有点开始怀疑你了 |
[30:35] | Look, I keep coming up against these walls everywhere I go, | 无论我走到哪 一直都在碰壁 |
[30:38] | but I can feel them starting to crumble. | 但我感觉得到这些墙开始倒塌了 |
[30:40] | Something tells me it’s gonna be worth it | 我总觉得留下来 |
[30:42] | to stick around and watch them all come tumbling down. | 看着它们一一崩塌瓦解非常值得期待 |
[30:58] | Nola. | 诺拉 |
[31:03] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:09] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[31:10] | Just now. | 刚刚 |
[31:12] | There’s still time. You should go to him. | 还有时间 你应该去看看他 |
[31:15] | I didn’t come here for him, brother. | 我回来不是为了见他 哥哥 |
[31:20] | Well, he’d be glad to know you’re here. | 他知道你回来了会很高兴的 |
[31:23] | Which is why I’m not gonna stay. | 这也是为什么我不会待很久 |
[31:27] | I’ll be crashing at your place. | 我晚上到你家住 |
[31:32] | Let me know when he’s dead. | 他死了通知我一声 |
[32:20] | You look just like her. | 你看起来很像她 |
[32:22] | What? | 什么 |
[32:24] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[32:27] | You have her face. | 你的脸很像她 |
[32:30] | Almost exactly. | 几乎完全一样 |
[32:33] | I was only a boy when she died, | 她去世时我还只是个小男孩 |
[32:36] | but I remember her very well. | 但我对她印象深刻 |
[32:38] | She was a beautiful woman. | 她很漂亮 |
[32:41] | So sad you never got to meet her. | 真可惜你没机会见见她 |
[32:43] | He never got over her death. | 他一直对她的死难以释怀 |
[32:46] | When a woman dies in childbirth– | 无法接受她死于难产 |
[32:48] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[32:52] | You were all he had left. | 他只剩下你了 |
[32:56] | But you were also the thing that killed her. | 而恰恰又是你害死了她 |
[33:00] | Maybe he made mistakes, | 他也许有错 |
[33:03] | but everything he did, he did out of love. | 但他所做的一切都出于爱 |
[33:08] | – It breaks my heart to hit you. – Then stop. | -揍你让我心如刀割 -那就住手 |
[33:11] | I can’t do it anymore. | 原谅我做不到 |
[33:14] | Olek, he’s gonna kill me. | 欧雷克 他会杀了我 |
[33:17] | – He’s gonna kill me. – No. | -他会杀了我 -不 |
[33:19] | He will kill you and your family. | 他会灭了你全家 |
[33:59] | You betrayed your family. | 你背叛了你的家人 |
[34:01] | You don’t deserve to have another one. | 你也不配拥有自己的家 |
[34:08] | You’re right– | 你猜得对 |
[34:11] | I did love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:15] | But there are things in life bigger than love. | 但有些东西比爱更重要 |
[34:24] | You fight with passion. | 你出手够狠 |
[34:27] | Your father would have been proud to see it. | 你父亲一定会为你骄傲的 |
[34:30] | Don’t worry, I will tell him all about it. | 别担心 我会如实向他汇报 |
[35:03] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:08] | Hey, I thought that you and Max were over at the Frears’ pool. | 你和麦克斯不该在弗里尔斯家的游泳池吗 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I got bored. | 我玩腻了 |
[35:13] | Max is fine. He’s playing with Sammy. | 麦克斯没事 他和萨米一起玩呢 |
[35:19] | Dad, what is going on? | 爸爸 出什么事了 |
[35:24] | That’s not an easy question to answer. | 我一时无法回答你 |
[35:26] | Did you and Mom have a fight? | 你和妈妈吵架了吗 |
[35:29] | No, no, no, baby. | 没有 没有 宝贝 |
[35:31] | No, no, it’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[35:35] | Jesus, you’re smoking pot? | 天哪 你在吸大麻吗 |
[35:37] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[35:50] | You know, sometimes when the pain in my shoulder gets bad, | 有时我肩部的旧伤发作 |
[35:54] | the only thing that works is a little bit of really good weed. | 只能靠吸点大麻来舒缓疼痛 |
[36:00] | It’s not something that would help me get reelected, | 这玩意儿可不能帮我赢得连任 |
[36:02] | so I’m very careful about it. | 所以我一直很小心 |
[36:05] | Your Iraq wound? | 在伊拉克受的伤吗 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:21] | Here’s the thing– | 听我说 |
[36:25] | I don’t want you to lie to me… | 我不希望你骗我 |
[36:30] | but I’m not really dying for you to tell me the truth either. | 但我也不急于知道真相 |
[36:38] | Just– | 只是 |
[36:41] | just promise me that everything’s gonna be all right. | 答应我一切都会好的 |
[36:54] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:24] | What does that mean? | 那句话什么意思 |
[37:26] | – It means “With God’s help…” – Mm-hmm. | 意思是”在上帝的帮助下…” |
[37:29] | “…we will drink together again.” | “我们会再次举杯畅饮” |
[37:31] | When will you learn to speak Ukrainian? Eh? | 你到底什么时候开始学乌克兰语 |
[37:33] | I’ll speak Ukrainian when you can sing | 你要是会唱《星条旗》[美国国歌] |
[37:35] | the “Star-Spangled Banner”, Okay? | 我就学乌克兰语 怎么样 |
[37:36] | Eh, I can sing the “Star-Spangled Banner.” | 这有什么难的 |
[37:39] | – Listen to this. Okay, listen to this. – Do it, do it. | -听好了 听着 -快唱 快唱 |
[37:41] | *Oh, beautiful America* | *啊 美丽的亚美利加* |
[37:44] | *God bless thee, America* | *上帝保佑美利坚* |
[37:47] | – The song “God Bless America.” – No, that’s fuckin’, um– | -这是《天佑美国》 -胡说 这他妈是 |
[37:50] | that’s like “America the Beautiful.” | 又像《美丽的亚美利加》 |
[37:51] | – You’re not even trying to speak Ukrainian. – Listen. America… | -你根本不想学乌克兰语 -听着 美国 |
[37:54] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[37:56] | – Budmo. – Hey. | -布德莫 -万岁 |
[38:00] | – Budmo. – Hey! | -布德莫 -万岁 |
[38:01] | – Budmo! – Heeey! | -布德莫 -万岁 |
[38:11] | What does budmo mean anyway? | “布德莫”到底什么意思 |
[38:13] | It means… | 意思是 |
[38:19] | “We shall live forever.” | 我们要永远活下去 |
[38:20] | I’ll drink to that. | 那得好好干一杯 |
[39:04] | Get out. | 出来 |
[39:06] | Get dressed and get the hell out of my house. | 立刻穿好衣服滚出我家 |
[39:07] | Why are you doing this? What’s wrong? | 你要干什么 出了什么事 |
[39:09] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[39:10] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 你他妈给我滚出去 |
[39:11] | Stop it. You’re hurting me! | 住手 你弄痛我了 |
[39:12] | I’m hurting you? You fuckin’ whore. | 我弄痛你了 你他妈的婊子 |
[39:15] | I opened my house to you. I took you in. | 我开门迎接你 收留你 |
[39:17] | No. Why are you doing this? | 不 你为什么这么做 |
[39:19] | You’re not here two hours | 你到这儿两个小时都不到 |
[39:20] | and you’re already out there fucking someone. | 就已经跑出去和外人上床了 |
[39:23] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[39:25] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -不准撒谎 -我没撒谎 |
[39:27] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -不准撒谎 -我没撒谎 |
[40:16] | Uncle Kai, wait. Please. | 凯叔叔 等等 请等等 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:32] | I lost my home today. | 今天我失去了家 |
[40:36] | I miss my family. | 我想念我的亲人 |
[40:39] | I know I don’t belong there anymore, but still… | 我知道我不能再留在那儿 但我仍然 |
[40:44] | I don’t know where I belong anymore. | 我不知道我该去哪儿 |
[40:49] | I know you know how that felt. | 我知道你懂得这种感受 |
[40:55] | I do. | 我懂 |
[40:58] | And there’s a part of you that will never stop feeling like that. | 你内心深处将永远承受煎熬 |
[41:06] | The sheriff– | 那个警长 |
[41:08] | you can have nothing to do with him. | 你不能和他扯上关系 |
[41:11] | He’s no one to me. | 他对我毫无意义 |
[41:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[41:20] | I just-I’ve never been on my own before. | 只是 我从来没有独自一人过 |
[41:30] | You’re not on your own. | 你不是独自一人 |
[41:55] | Hello, Anastasia. | 你好 安娜斯达希亚 |
[41:57] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想念你 |
[42:02] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[42:04] | You are alone. | 没人管你 |
[42:06] | You have been alone ever since you betrayed me. | 自从你背叛我之后 你就是孤单一人 |
[42:12] | And now you have betrayed your husband, your children. | 现在你又背叛了你的丈夫和孩子 |
[42:17] | Tell me, is there anyone in your life you have not betrayed? | 告诉我 生活中有谁是你没有背叛的吗 |
[42:20] | No, that’s not true. That’s not… | 不 不是那样的 不是… |
[42:23] | My sweet, lost daughter. | 我可爱而迷茫的女儿 |
[42:27] | You have been lying for so long, | 你说了太久的谎 |
[42:29] | you have no idea what truth is anymore. | 已看不清事实 |
[42:33] | You’ve always been such a stubborn child, | 你一直是个顽固的孩子 |
[42:36] | so certain you knew best. | 总是自以为是 |
[42:39] | Yes? | 真的如此吗 |
[42:41] | And look at you now– | 看看你现在 |
[42:44] | broken, bleeding, finished. | 受伤 流血 临死 |
[42:46] | No. | 不 |
[42:49] | Even now you fight | 到现在还在抗争 |
[42:52] | when the fight is already lost. | 可你早已经输了 |
[42:54] | My poor, broken Anastasia. | 我可怜而受伤的安娜斯达希亚 |
[43:00] | My name is Carrie. | 我的名字叫卡莉 |
[43:02] | No! | 错 |
[43:33] | Olek. | 欧雷克 |
[43:40] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[43:45] | Budmo. | 布德莫 |
[43:50] | Hey. | 万岁 |
[43:54] | Budmo. | 布德莫 |
[43:58] | Hey. | 万岁 |
[44:03] | Budmo. | 布德莫 |
[45:10] | Come on, Ana, pick up. | 拜托 安娜 接电话 |
[45:15] | God damn it. | 天杀的 |
[45:25] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[45:31] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[45:33] | Ana. Ana, baby. | 安娜 安娜 宝贝 |
[45:35] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 |
[45:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:38] | Baby. Come on. Come on. | 宝贝 别这样 别 |
[45:41] | Fuck. Jesus. Ana, open your eyes. | 他妈的 老天 安娜 睁眼啊 |
[45:44] | Ana. Oh, Jesus Christ, don’t you fuckin’ do this to me. | 安娜 老天爷 别这样对我 |
[45:48] | No. You come back to me now. | 不 现在给我醒来 |
[45:51] | You come back. | 快醒来 |
[45:53] | Ana. Open your eyes. Come on. | 安娜 睁开眼 快啊 |
[46:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[46:03] | Ana, Ana. | 安娜 安娜 |
[46:06] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[46:08] | It’s Carrie. | 叫我卡莉 |
[46:15] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事 你没事 |
[46:17] | Come on. Come on. | 来 起来 |
[46:19] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[46:27] | Okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[46:55] | Just hold on, baby. | 撑住 宝贝 |
[47:02] | We shall live forever. | 我们要永远活下去 |