时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:14] | – Yeah? – I’m at the county line. | -喂 -我在镇界 |
[03:16] | 17 minutes since they got off 80. | 他们从离开80号公路到这儿花了17分钟 |
[03:18] | You should have them in about 30 seconds. | 你半分钟内就应该能看到他们 |
[03:20] | – No stops? – Same route four days running. | -中途没停车吗 -连续四天都是同一路线 |
[03:22] | Does this entire town smell like cow shit? | 整座镇子都有这股牛粪味吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, you got to stay upwind. | 是啊 所以你最好待在上风口 |
[03:31] | Okay, I have ’em. | 好了 我看见他们了 |
[03:36] | And they’re waiting. | 他们在等人 |
[03:44] | And there he is. | 他出现了 |
[03:45] | The old man? | 那个老家伙吗 |
[03:47] | And the son. Same drill. | 还有他儿子 一样的戏码 |
[03:49] | Sounds like somebody got micromanagement issues. | 听起来某人的微观管理出问题咯 |
[03:56] | Wherever we do hit them, it won’t be here. | 我们在哪儿动手都行 就是不能在这儿 |
[03:58] | Baby, before they see you is always your best bet. | 宝贝 在他们发现你前动手是最可行的 |
[04:01] | Not with all that hardware. | 可他们现在有很多武器 |
[04:02] | We’re gonna have to take them on the road. | 我们得在他们上路后动手 |
[04:04] | Who the fuck is that? | 谁他妈的在那说话 |
[04:07] | That’s Sugar. He’s with us. | 是糖果[甜心] 他和我们是一伙的 |
[04:12] | And when did we become a motherfucking committee? | 我们什么时候组成的这个狗屁团伙 |
[04:14] | Did I miss a vote? | 你征求过的人家意见吗 |
[04:15] | You’ll meet soon enough. Don’t worry. | 你马上就会见到他的 别担心 |
[04:17] | Sounds older than God and you call him Sugar. | 声音老得掉渣 你还叫他”甜心” |
[04:19] | Why should I be worried? | 我有什么可担心的 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry. All the other potty mouth drag queens were busy. | 抱歉 除我之外的爆粗变装癖可不好找啊 |
[04:24] | Hmm, repartee. | 真是吐的一口好槽 |
[04:26] | How motherfucking exciting. | 真他妈的刺激 |
[04:29] | Do you have any idea what it takes to crack a truck like that? | 你知道侵入那样一辆卡车得费多大劲吗 |
[04:31] | No, none at all. That’s why you’re here. | 完全不知道 否则要你干嘛 |
[04:37] | This sucks. All right? | 这弱爆了 好吗 |
[04:39] | Can’t we go back to the city, man? Any city. | 我们就不能回城里去吗 随便什么城市 |
[04:42] | We could do a bank, do diamonds. | 我们可以抢银行 偷钻石 |
[04:43] | Something more suited to our skills. | 干点衬得上我们本事的活儿 |
[04:45] | This is a stagecoach. | 我简直是坐在驿站马车里 |
[04:48] | It’s some motherfucking wild west stuff in here. | 一眼望去全是他妈的西部荒原 |
[04:50] | Hey, we’re rebuilding. Raising capital. | 我们在准备东山再起 筹集资金 |
[04:53] | We’re slumming. | 我们在过穷日子 |
[04:54] | You wanted in, Job. | 是你自愿加入的 贾伯 |
[04:55] | Only because I had to torch my salon | 那多亏了你 |
[04:57] | thanks to you, motherfucker. | 我不得不炸了我的沙龙 死贱人 |
[04:59] | Cost of doing business. | 欲成大事 不计代价 |
[05:08] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[05:10] | Fuck each and every one of you. | 去你奶奶的祖宗十八代 |
[05:19] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[05:24] | Come on. Let’s go, you guys. | 快点跟上 你们几个 |
[05:26] | – Don’t fall behind. – Hurry up! | -别落下了 -快走 |
[05:32] | Hey, Mom. Why do they wear those masks? | 妈妈 为什么他们带着那些面具 |
[05:34] | They’re banshee masks. | 那是女妖面具 |
[05:35] | – The evil spirit of a murdered Kinaho bride. – Deva. | -被杀的奇诺新娘死后化成的厉鬼 -蒂法 |
[05:38] | What, Mom? He can take it. | 怎么了 妈妈 他接受的了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, Mom, I can take it. | 是啊 妈妈 我能接受的 |
[05:42] | It’s just a legend. | 只是一个传说 |
[05:43] | What’s the legend? | 什么传说 |
[05:44] | Just that the spirit of the murdered Kinaho bride | 就是说被杀死的奇诺族新娘的鬼魂 |
[05:47] | stayed behind to haunt the white men who killed her. | 会一直纠缠那个杀她的白种男人 |
[05:50] | So naturally we turned it into a festival. | 然后自然而然变成了一个节日 |
[05:52] | That is one sweet-ass milf. | 好一个风骚的小娘们 |
[05:55] | – Fuck off, douchebag. – Deva! | -闭上你的臭嘴 人渣 -蒂法 |
[05:58] | What? They’re being assholes. | 怎么了 他们就是一群混蛋 |
[05:59] | Yes, and we don’t need to encourage them. | 没错 但我们不用理他们 |
[06:11] | – Here you go, Mrs. Moody. – Thank you. | -您拿好 穆迪太太 -谢谢 |
[06:15] | – Their pies are so good. – Yeah. | -他们家的派很好吃 -是啊 |
[06:19] | Hi. Last year you had some terrific peach cobbler. | 去年你们这有卖很美味的脆皮蜜桃派 |
[06:25] | – How much? – $5. | -多少钱 -五块 |
[06:36] | Only 20 and she’s had problems. | 她才二十岁就出问题了 |
[06:49] | Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 |
[06:52] | Oh, hello, Alex. Good to see you. | 你好 亚历克斯 很高兴见到你 |
[06:55] | Can I get you a sandwich? | 我给你拿个三明治吧 |
[06:56] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:00] | I haven’t seen Benjamin. | 没看到本杰明啊 |
[07:02] | My father’s not feeling well today. | 我父亲今天身体不适 |
[07:03] | But he did hear about your legal issues | 不过他的确听闻了你的法律问题 |
[07:05] | and asked me to look in on you. | 于是让我来看看你 |
[07:08] | You tell him I appreciate that, | 你帮我谢谢他 |
[07:09] | but I fully expect the case to be dropped shortly. | 但我相信这案子很快就会撤诉 |
[07:12] | Maybe so, but it is a murder charge. | 也许吧 可怎么说都是谋杀指控 |
[07:15] | So I’m sure that you can understand | 我相信你一定能理解 |
[07:16] | that your involvement in | 你不可能再参与 |
[07:17] | the casino expansion is now an impossibility. | 赌场扩建项目了 |
[07:21] | It’s too much exposure for us. | 对我们来说 你的事会惹来太多曝光 |
[07:23] | I’m a silent partner, as you like to point out. | 如你所说 我是个隐名合伙人 |
[07:25] | So I don’t really follow your logic. | 所以我不太明白你这话的逻辑 |
[07:27] | Banshee’s a small town. | 女妖镇很小 |
[07:30] | These things have a way of coming out. | 纸是包不住火的 |
[07:32] | We simply can’t allow you to be involved. | 我们真不能让你参与了 |
[07:36] | But I already am involved, Alex. | 但我已经参与了 亚历克斯 |
[07:39] | No. | 不 |
[07:42] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:44] | If that were true, I’d know about it. | 要是这样的话 我会知道的 |
[07:46] | After all, I’m next in line to be chief. | 毕竟 我是二把手 |
[07:49] | I’ll give my father your best. | 我会替你向我父亲问好的 |
[08:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[08:03] | Sheriff Hood, we’re just getting started. | 胡德警长 我们才刚开始 |
[08:05] | This is Special Agent Dean Xavier with the FBI. | 这位是联调局的特别探员迪恩·泽维尔 |
[08:13] | What’s the FBI’s interest in Kai Proctor? | 联调局怎么会对凯·普罗科特感兴趣 |
[08:16] | I coordinate with the DEA and the Philadelphia PD on narcotics. | 我和药监局以及费城警方合作处理毒品案 |
[08:20] | Every few years, Proctor’s name comes across my desk, | 每隔几年 普罗科特的名字就会出现在我桌上 |
[08:23] | but we can never tie him to anything. | 但没有实质证据可以起诉他 |
[08:24] | Now we’ve got him for murder. | 我们现在可以告他谋杀了 |
[08:27] | Are you still going forward with the grand jury? | 你还坚持用大陪审团吗 |
[08:29] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:30] | Can’t say that the case hasn’t been somewhat compromised, | 这案子的证据确实有点薄弱 |
[08:32] | but we’ve still got the victim’s hand and Webber’s cell phone. | 但我们有死者的手和韦伯的手机 |
[08:35] | Your case was circumstantial at best. | 这些最多是间接证据 |
[08:37] | Even with the eyewitness. And now that you’ve lost him… | 哪怕有目击者 何况他现在还不见了 |
[08:39] | The goddamn wall was brought down with C4. | 那面墙被C4炸药炸毁了 |
[08:42] | Please, you couldn’t have done any better. | 拜托 就算你在场也不过如此 |
[08:43] | I wouldn’t have been there to begin with. | 我一开始就不会带他去那里 |
[08:46] | A roadside motel? Seriously? | 街边小旅馆 搞什么飞机 |
[08:48] | Hey, did you come here to piss on my department? | 你来这里是兴师问罪的吗 |
[08:53] | I apologize, Deputy Lotus. | 抱歉 洛特斯副警长 |
[08:55] | I didn’t mean to imply that you were at fault here. | 我没想把错归咎于你 |
[08:57] | Yeah? Well, I was the only one there. | 是吗 当时只有我一个人在场 |
[09:01] | And that’s why I’m here now. | 所以现在我来了 |
[09:03] | Look, I’m sure you’re all very good at your jobs. | 我很肯定你们都是个中好手 |
[09:06] | Sheriff, you’ve been here less than a month, | 警长 你来这里还不到一个月 |
[09:07] | you’ve got Proctor by the short hairs. | 就已经抓到了普罗科特的痛脚 |
[09:09] | Frankly, the Bureau should steal a page from your book. | 说真的 联调局应该向你学习经验 |
[09:12] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来这里 |
[09:14] | To steal a page? | 来学习经验的 |
[09:17] | Your lost witness | 你们把目击者弄丢了 |
[09:18] | raised some eyebrows in my office. | 让我办公室的人大跌眼镜 |
[09:20] | You know what? This is bullshit. | 真是太扯了 |
[09:21] | I’ve been sent here to monitor the situation | 上头派我在大陪审团来之前 |
[09:23] | until the grand jury is in. | 到这里监督情况 |
[09:27] | You want to keep an eye on things, that’s your business. | 你要监督 那是你的事 |
[09:31] | Just do it at a safe distance. | 只要保持距离就行 |
[09:33] | From what I hear about you, that’d have to be pretty damn far. | 就我所闻你那些事迹 这距离可得远着呢 |
[09:39] | We’re all on the same side here, right? | 我们是同一战线的 对吧 |
[09:44] | That it? | 是吗 |
[09:46] | Look, guys, this doesn’t have to be a thing. | 没必要小事化大 |
[09:48] | Yeah, well, it is to me. | 对我来说就是大事 |
[09:52] | Don’t worry, Gordon. | 别担心 戈登 |
[09:55] | It’s not. | 没事的 |
[10:10] | You believe this shit? | 你信这些鬼话 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry about Xavier. He’ll be gone in a few days. | 别担心泽维尔 他过几天就会走的 |
[10:14] | Grand jury won’t take long. | 大陪审团很快就到 |
[10:17] | You think I fucked up here? | 你觉得是我搞砸了吗 |
[10:19] | I think we fucked up. | 我觉得是我们搞砸了 |
[10:21] | And by we, you mean me, right? | 你说的”我们”就是指我吧 |
[10:22] | No, we should’ve had Webber on lockdown at the Cadi. | 不 我们就该把韦伯关在卡迪的 |
[10:25] | – That’s on me. – So let’s go find him. | -是我的错 -那就去找他 |
[10:28] | Whoever took out that wall didn’t do it to leave Webber alive. | 炸毁那面墙的人可不会给韦伯留活路 |
[10:31] | So, what, we do nothing? | 那怎么办 什么都不做吗 |
[10:33] | You heard Hopewell. | 你听到霍普韦尔的话了 |
[10:34] | The physical evidence is enough. We’re okay. | 物证够了 没事的 |
[10:35] | Proctor’s out on bail, our witness is gone– | 普罗科特保释在外 目击者又不见了 |
[10:38] | we’re not okay. | 才不是没事 |
[10:39] | Webber got taken from me. | 韦伯从我手中被人带走了 |
[10:41] | You got rolled, Brock. It happens. Shake it off. | 你被人耍了 布罗克 时有发生的 别想了 |
[10:44] | That the sum total of your reaction to this? | 你对这事就这点反应 |
[10:45] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:47] | – Shit happens, huh? – Yup. | -倒霉事时有发生是吧 -没错 |
[10:53] | Hello, Mr. Bates. | 你好 贝茨先生 |
[10:54] | How you doing there, Mrs. Hopewell? | 近来可好 霍普韦尔太太 |
[10:56] | How’s the cider this year? | 今年的苹果酒怎么样 |
[10:57] | Oh, it’s got some kick to it. | 味道好极了 |
[10:59] | – Yeah? – Mmm. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[11:00] | Mmm. That’s pretty good. | 很好喝 |
[11:04] | Mom, Max wants a buggy ride. | 妈 麦克斯想去骑双座马车 |
[11:06] | – Oh, I don’t know. – Come on, it’s a fair. | -那可不太好 -求你了 集会耶 |
[11:08] | I’ll take him. It’ll be fine. | 我会领着他 不会有事的 |
[11:11] | You have your inhaler? | 你带吸入器了吗 |
[11:12] | I left it in the car. | 我落在车上了 |
[11:16] | Okay, you guys go and have fun. | 好吧 你俩去玩吧 |
[11:17] | I’ll grab it and catch up with you. | 我先去拿吸入器再来找你们 |
[11:19] | Okay. Cool. Come on, buddy. | 好的 太好了 走吧 弟弟 |
[11:23] | Nice kids. | 孩子真乖 |
[11:24] | – Mr. Bates. – Call me Sugar. | -贝茨先生 -叫我糖果 |
[11:27] | Okay, I’ll call you Sugar. | 好的 我会称呼你为糖果 |
[11:28] | Listen, Sugar, about the other night. | 糖果 那天晚上 |
[11:32] | Ain’t got nothing to worry about. | 没有什么好担心的 |
[11:34] | I have plenty to worry about. | 我有很多事情要担心 |
[11:37] | Yeah, well, I suppose you do. | 没错 我想也是 |
[11:40] | But what I’m saying is | 但我的意思是 |
[11:43] | you ain’t got nothing to worry about with me. | 你不用担心我会说出去 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | No. | 等下 |
[11:54] | On the house. | 我请客 |
[12:03] | Aw, she got some treats for us. | 瞧 她有东西要给我们吃呢 |
[12:08] | Hey, is that our friendly neighborhood MILF? | 那不是我们的善良邻家熟女嘛 |
[12:16] | Wait a minute, baby. Where you going? | 等下嘛宝贝 你要去哪儿 |
[12:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:23] | You want to smoke some weed with us, honey? | 要跟我们去吸大麻吗 亲爱的 |
[12:24] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[12:26] | – You’re making a mistake. – Yeah? | -你们惹错人了 -是吗 |
[12:32] | She put you down, man. | 她放倒你了 伙计 |
[12:34] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[12:36] | Get her over there. | 带她到那边去 |
[12:37] | – Fuck you! – No, fuck you. | -操你妈 -不 是操你才对 |
[12:43] | – Get away. – Come on, girl. | -走开 -来嘛 妹子 |
[12:48] | You don’t want to do this. Back the fuck off. | 你们不能这么做 他妈的滚远点 |
[12:50] | Man, this bitch is in shape. | 伙计 这妞很火辣啊 |
[12:52] | Fuck you! | 我操 |
[12:56] | I guess you picked the wrong street to go down. | 我觉得你是来错地方了 |
[12:58] | Don’t fucking move, bitch. | 你他妈别动 婊子 |
[13:01] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[13:02] | Mind your business, old man. | 别多管闲事 老家伙 |
[13:06] | What say we let this lady join her children | 不如你放了这位女士让她回去找孩子 |
[13:08] | and I’ll buy you all some cider? | 我请你们喝苹果酒 |
[13:14] | I asked you once nicely to get the fuck | 我好声好气地让你他妈滚开 |
[13:17] | – Leave him alone. – Shut your mouth, bitch. | -别伤害他 -闭嘴 婊子 |
[13:19] | All right, let her go now. | 好了 马上放她走 |
[13:24] | That’s it, man. | 到此为止了 老家伙 |
[13:27] | All right. All right. No. | 好了 冷静 别动 |
[13:29] | No, no, no. I don’t want no trouble now. | 别动 我不想惹麻烦 |
[13:32] | So, we got ourselves a fighter. | 看来我们惹上拳击手了 |
[13:35] | Are you any good? | 你打拳很厉害吗 |
[13:38] | In my day. | 在我年轻的时候 |
[13:42] | My companion Schroeder here boxes. | 我的哥们施罗德也打拳 |
[13:45] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[13:48] | Come on. Get ’em up, old man. | 来吧 举起你的拳头 老家伙 |
[13:50] | Get ’em up, motherfucker. | 举拳头啊 傻逼 |
[14:00] | All right, look… | 够了 听着 |
[14:02] | Impressive, old man. | 很厉害嘛 老家伙 |
[14:04] | What do you say we just let her go | 不如你们…放过她 |
[14:07] | and we call it a day? We call it a day. | 然后这事就到此为止 到此为止 |
[14:11] | Sugar! | 糖果 |
[14:13] | Get back over here. | 你给我回来 |
[14:14] | Lie still, bitch. | 躺着别动 婊子 |
[14:17] | I’m not finished with her yet. | 我跟她还没完 |
[14:19] | Tally craves some intimacy. | 泰利想要做点更亲密的事呢 |
[14:24] | You sick fuck. | 你这个死变态 |
[14:29] | – Relax, baby. – I said get the fuck off of me! | -放松嘛宝贝 -我说了你他妈放开我 |
[15:00] | That man needs an ambulance. | 他需要叫救护车 |
[15:02] | We all have needs, baby. | 我们都有”需要” 宝贝 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我他妈一定会杀了你 |
[15:06] | Yeah? Maybe later, baby. | 是吗 那也是以后的事了 宝贝 |
[15:07] | But right now, this ass is mine. | 但现在 你的阴户是我的了 |
[15:16] | Police! Drop the gun! | 警察 把枪放下 |
[15:19] | I said drop the gun. | 我说了把枪放下 |
[15:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:01] | – Hey, is she okay? – I’m fine. | -她没事吧 -我没事 |
[16:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:06] | Jesus. You look like shit. | 天啊 你看起来真狼狈 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I’ve been hit worse. | 我还有更狼狈的时候呢 |
[16:11] | Look, call Oakey, will you? | 打电话给奥基 可以吗 |
[16:14] | The number’s on the back of the register. | 号码在登记簿的背面 |
[16:16] | He can look after The Forge till I get back. | 我回来前他可以照看酒馆 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:22] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | He tried to… | 他正要… |
[16:27] | he had a gun | 他有枪 |
[16:28] | and she showed up before I could take him out. | 在我放倒他之前她就出现了 |
[16:34] | One guy? | 只有一个人吗 |
[16:36] | No. | 不是 |
[16:37] | There was like four of them. Five. | 大概有四五个 |
[16:39] | Sugar took out two before this other guy showed up. | “糖果”在这人出现前放倒了两个 |
[16:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:47] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:54] | He had a gun. He was on top of her. | 他有枪 还压着她 |
[16:56] | No, it’s all right. It’s fine. | 没事的 没关系 |
[16:59] | It was him or you. You’re good. | 不是他死就是你亡 你没做错 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God. Are you all right? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[17:04] | It’s just… he didn’t drop it. | 只是…他没放下枪 |
[17:05] | He was assaulting a woman. | 他在袭击一位女性 |
[17:07] | He was armed. You did your job. | 他还有枪 你做得很好 |
[17:10] | Hey, none of us here | 换做我们任何一个 |
[17:11] | would have done it any differently, all right? | 都会像你这么做的 知道吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, get her out of here. | 是啊 带她走吧 |
[17:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:21] | I did a quick canvass, in case you were wondering. | 以防你有疑问 我迅速检查了下 |
[17:24] | They all cleared out pretty quickly after it all went down. | 情况变糟后他们立马逃走了 |
[17:27] | All right. We know ’em? | 好吧 认识他们吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah, they’ve been through before. | 是的 他们有前科 |
[17:30] | Itinerant, town to town. You know, looking to party. | 在城镇间四处游荡 寻欢作乐 |
[17:32] | We book one or two of them from time to time on a D and D, | 我们时不时会逮到一两个酒后闹事的 |
[17:35] | they spend a night in the tank. | 拘留过一个晚上 |
[17:36] | But nothing like this before. | 但从没闹得这么过火 |
[17:38] | – How do I find them? – I or we? | -怎么找到他们 -我还是我们 |
[17:43] | We can put out an APB, but by the time we get a hit, | 可以发全境通缉 但等到有消息时 |
[17:46] | they could be all the way to Pittsburgh or out of the state, so… | 他们可能已经一路逃到匹兹堡或者境外了 |
[17:50] | Let me know if you get anything back. | 有消息了通知我 |
[17:54] | Will do. | 好的 |
[18:46] | Fuck Tally. | 让泰利去死吧 |
[18:47] | He decided to go for the broad and he got burned. | 是他要干一票结果自己栽了 |
[18:50] | Now they’ll be looking for our asses. | 现在警察正到处找我们呢 |
[18:52] | – Yup. – That woman and the boxer guy, | -是的 -那女人和拳击男 |
[18:55] | they can finger us. | 他们能指认我们 |
[18:56] | – Oh, bullshit. – I’m with Biggs. We need to get gone now. | -胡扯 -我赞同比格斯 得跑路了 |
[19:00] | We need to fucking roll. | 我们得赶快走 |
[19:01] | Listen to you guys. We took an oath, man. | 瞧你们说的 我们可是发过誓的 |
[19:03] | – What are you talking about? – Hey, fuck Tally. | -你在说什么 -都怪泰利 |
[19:06] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 你们都他妈给我闭嘴 |
[19:08] | Just shut the fuck up. | 都他妈给我闭嘴 |
[19:11] | Tally went down for it and now they’re gonna be looking for us? | 泰利死了 警察会来找我们 |
[19:14] | Maybe so. But Tally was our brother. | 或许吧 但泰利是我们的兄弟 |
[19:16] | He wore the ring. | 他也戴着戒指 |
[19:18] | And all we have is the road and each other. | 我们大家一路相依为命 |
[19:21] | – That’s it. That is fucking it, right? – He’s right. | -就是这样 好吗 -他说得没错 |
[19:24] | So nobody is going anywhere until our brother is avenged. | 在为兄弟报仇前我们哪也不去 |
[19:30] | Look, Tally is dead | 泰利死了 |
[19:32] | and they’re having their little festival? | 他们想要庆祝吗 |
[19:37] | No. | 没门 |
[19:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不会让他们如意的 |
[19:42] | – To Tally. – Tally. | -敬泰利 -敬泰利 |
[20:41] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:43] | You know, just trying to get this report done. | 你懂的 正在努力完成报告 |
[20:45] | You shoot one guy, they want you to write a book about it. | 你射杀了一个人 他们就要你写份报告 |
[20:47] | Tell me about it. | 和我说说 |
[20:52] | I’ve never killed anyone before. | 我从没杀过人 |
[20:57] | He had a gun pointed at you. | 他可是拿枪指着你 |
[21:01] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[21:08] | Look, killing someone shouldn’t be easy. | 听着 杀人自然不易 |
[21:17] | But don’t let that make you doubt what you did. | 但别因它而质疑自己的作为 |
[21:20] | You won’t forget the guy you killed. | 你不会忘记你杀的人 |
[21:23] | That’s yours. | 是你干的没错 |
[21:26] | But don’t forget the woman you saved either. | 但别忘了你救下的女人 |
[21:32] | It’s not just that. | 没那么简单 |
[21:35] | There’s something else. | 有些地方我搞不懂 |
[21:36] | It’s like the way she was fighting him. | 她反抗他的方式 |
[21:39] | And then we found his gun’s clip ejected. | 我们发现那枪被卸了弹匣 |
[21:41] | I don’t know. It’s like.. | 我不知道 这像是 |
[21:43] | it was like she… | 她好像… |
[21:51] | I got to head out on patrol with Emmett. | 我要和埃米特去巡逻了 |
[21:53] | Why don’t you stay around here today? | 不如你今天就待这吧 |
[21:55] | Let things settle. | 理清思路 |
[21:57] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[22:55] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[23:07] | – What happened? – A flat. | -怎么了 -车胎漏气了 |
[23:18] | I only saw one of them. | 我只看到他们其中一个 |
[23:25] | Any idea where they might be? | 知道他们去哪了吗 |
[23:27] | No. But I’ll start looking. | 不知道 我会去找的 |
[23:29] | – Yeah. – Okay, I’m coming with. | -好 -我和你一起去 |
[23:32] | No, that’s not a good idea. | 这可不太好 |
[23:34] | Well, I’m the only real native here | 我是这里唯一的当地人 |
[23:35] | and I know this county better than either of you. | 我比你们都了解这个镇 |
[23:43] | Hey. I’ll go with Brock to the festival. | 听着 我会和布罗克去狂欢节 |
[23:46] | Stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[24:40] | Hood, look out! | 胡德 小心 |
[25:56] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[25:59] | Please settle down. | 请安静 |
[26:01] | We’ll settle down when you tell us | 除非你告诉我们你要怎么保护我们的镇子 |
[26:02] | what you’re going to do to protect this town. | 否则我们不会安静的 |
[26:05] | – Yeah! – Everybody’s gonna have a chance to be heard, okay? | -没错 -所有人都有发言的机会的 |
[26:08] | They trashed my fruit stand. Who’s gonna pay for that? | 他们毁了我的水果摊 谁来赔 |
[26:10] | They haven’t been arrested. What if they come back? | 他们还没有被捕 他们回来了怎么办 |
[26:13] | You need to cancel the festival. | 你得取消狂欢节 |
[26:15] | There’s no need to cancel the festival. | 没必要取消狂欢节 |
[26:17] | My office is going to be processing any and all | 我和我的下属会处理所有合理的 |
[26:19] | reasonable claims of property loss. | 财产损失报告 |
[26:24] | Look… | 听我说 |
[26:24] | Ladies. Ladies, gentlemen. | 女士们 女士们先生们 |
[26:28] | If I may. | 容我讲几句 |
[26:33] | What are you doing here, Proctor? | 普罗科特 你来这里做什么 |
[26:34] | You know you’re out on bail. | 你知道你现在处于保释期吧 |
[26:36] | And innocent until proven guilty. | 在证明我有罪之前我都是无辜的 |
[26:39] | Which is a good thing, I must admit, | 我必须承认 这是好事 |
[26:42] | considering how often our young mayor here has me arrested. | 毕竟我们年轻的镇长很少能逮捕到我 |
[26:46] | You all know me. | 你们都了解我 |
[26:48] | And whatever you might think of me, | 不管你们怎么看我 |
[26:50] | you know that I look out for this town. | 你们都知道我保护这个镇 |
[26:53] | My own business was victimized today | 今天我自己的生意也因那些下三滥 |
[26:55] | by those lowlifes. | 而蒙受损失 |
[26:57] | It’s damn hard to sell prime rib with tire tracks on it. | 被轮胎压过的排骨肉可不好卖 |
[27:00] | But you know I’m gonna try. | 但生意还是得做 |
[27:06] | The Spirit Festival is our hallowed tradition | 鬼节是我们神圣的传统 |
[27:09] | started by our Native American brethren over 100 years ago. | 一百多年前由我们的美洲土著同胞开创 |
[27:14] | It now belongs to all of us. | 现在这传统属于我们大家 |
[27:16] | And I’ll be damned if a few vagrants | 如果哪个不知好歹的敢毁了我们的节日 |
[27:19] | are gonna ruin our cherished event. | 我一定让他吃不了兜着走 |
[27:20] | – Yeah! – So I’ll be at the festival. | -说得好 -所以我会出现在狂欢节上 |
[27:23] | I’ll be at the festival tomorrow barbecuing | 明天我会出现在狂欢节上 |
[27:25] | as much free meat as you all can eat. | 为你们免费烤肉 大家要吃到满意为止 |
[27:29] | And– | 此外 |
[27:30] | and I can assure you that my own security personnel | 此外我保证我的私人保镖 |
[27:34] | will be on hand as well. | 也会保护大家的安全 |
[27:36] | No, he’s talking about hired thugs with criminal records. | 他雇的那些都是有案底的暴徒 |
[27:39] | I understand that Betsy Denton | 我听说贝茜·丹顿 |
[27:41] | was dragged behind a motorcycle. | 被摩托车拖拽了很久 |
[27:43] | That her jaw is broken in three places. | 她的下巴有三处骨折 |
[27:45] | You ask me, we could have used a few thugs out there today. | 我个人觉得 这种情况就该以暴治暴 |
[27:50] | Huh? | 对吧 |
[27:52] | Settle down. | 安静 |
[27:55] | If you don’t settle down, I’m gonna have to clear the room. | 不安静的话 我就要清场了 |
[28:06] | We’ve already taken one of these guys down. | 我们已经逮捕了他们的一员 |
[28:08] | If they come back, we’ll be ready for them. | 他们要是回来 我们就瓮中捉鳖 |
[28:11] | Yeah, you and what army? | 是啊 靠你和你的团队 |
[28:13] | Two deputies and the cheerleader? | 两个副警长还有啦啦队长吗 |
[28:17] | – What’s your name? – George Gutterson. | -您尊姓大名 -乔治·格特森 |
[28:19] | Yeah, well, George, why don’t you shut your mouth? | 那么 乔治 闭上臭嘴 |
[28:24] | The festival stays on. | 狂欢节照常继续 |
[28:26] | What happened today will not happen again. | 今天的事不会再发生了 |
[28:28] | They have you outnumbered. | 你们寡不敌众 |
[28:30] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Well, I’ll tell you what, Mr. Proctor, | 我告诉你 普罗科特先生 |
[28:36] | I won’t tell you how to slit a cow’s throat, | 我不会干涉你屠牛的方式 |
[28:39] | you don’t tell me how to police this town. | 如何治理这个镇也不用你教我 |
[28:46] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[28:52] | The festival stays on. | 狂欢节继续 |
[29:04] | – I’ll be at the Cadi. – Yeah. | -我会在卡迪 -好的 |
[29:06] | Emmett, follow her home. | 埃米特 送她回家 |
[29:07] | For Christ’s sake, boss. I’m an armed deputy. | 老天啊 头 我可是个持枪的副警长 |
[29:09] | Yeah, good point. Emmett, follow her home. | 说的有道理 埃米特 送她回家 |
[29:13] | – Sheriff Hood. – Yeah? | -胡德警长 -怎么了 |
[29:17] | Sprechen sie. | 说吧 |
[29:19] | Oh, hey. | 哦 你好 |
[29:21] | Sheriff Hood, | 胡德警长 |
[29:23] | I attacked a man in town today, | 今天我用这个 袭击了一个人 |
[29:25] | one of the bikers, with this. | 摩托党的一员 |
[29:28] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[29:38] | You stabbed one of them? | 你捅了他 |
[29:41] | I’m ready to face the legal consequences of my actions. | 我已经准备好为我的行为承担法律后果 |
[29:49] | What, are you serious? She was defending herself. | 你们不是开玩笑的吧 她是正当防卫 |
[29:51] | No, that is not for us to decide. You are the lawman. | 不 我们说了不算 你才是执法人 |
[29:53] | Okay, well, consider it decided. | 好的 那么 那就算无罪吧 |
[29:54] | No, you keep that. | 别给我 你收着吧 |
[29:59] | Come. | 走 |
[30:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[30:48] | You checking up on me? | 你是来查岗吗 |
[30:50] | Nope, I came to get you. | 不是 我是来带你走的 |
[30:52] | You shouldn’t stay here. | 你不应该待在这 |
[30:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[30:57] | What, do I have a curfew now, too? | 怎么 我现在也有宵禁了 |
[30:59] | No. | 没有 |
[31:02] | Well, this is my house and I’m not leaving. | 这是我的家 我不会走的 |
[31:06] | Well, I guess I’m staying, too, then. | 好吧 那我也不走了 |
[31:10] | When the time comes for you to spend the night, | 就算以后某天我留你过夜 |
[31:12] | it won’t be to protect me. | 也不会是为了寻求保护 |
[31:26] | You can let yourself out now, boss. | 你可以走了 老板 |
[31:33] | I’ll have the deputies pass by throughout the night. | 我会让一个副官晚上来看看 |
[31:36] | You got a deputy right here. | 我就是副官 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | I guess you could give me | 你交班之前 |
[31:47] | a quick call before you turn in. | 可以给我打个电话 |
[31:50] | I’ll be up. | 我应该没睡 |
[31:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Nurse Davis to Pharmacology. | 戴维斯护士请到药剂科 |
[32:03] | Nurse Davis to Pharmacology. | 戴维斯护士请到药剂科 |
[32:22] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[32:26] | I feel like I’ve been hit | 感觉好像脑袋被人 |
[32:27] | in the back of the head with a damn stick. | 从背后用棍子敲了一样 |
[32:37] | I’m gonna fucking find them. | 我他妈一定要找到他们 |
[32:39] | No, no. Let it go, man. | 不 算了吧 |
[32:42] | Guys like us, we get hit sometimes. | 我们这种人 有时会挨揍的 |
[32:46] | You go trying to settle accounts for every cheap shot, | 你要是每遇不平都想着报仇 |
[32:49] | you’ll never get any sleep. | 就别想睡觉了 |
[32:53] | What, do you have a speech for everything? | 任何事你都爱教训一番 |
[32:56] | I’m a bartender. | 我是个酒保 |
[32:58] | Wisdom is an occupational hazard. | 理性处事是职业习惯 |
[33:11] | Well, I’ll let you get some rest. | 好吧 我不打搅你休息了 |
[33:16] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna take my advice. | 我猜你不会听我的建议 |
[33:23] | That would make us both wise. | 如果我们俩都理性了 |
[33:26] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣可言 |
[34:40] | That’s a good look for you. | 这身不错 |
[34:44] | I want my knife back. | 刀还我 |
[36:05] | You bastards! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[36:12] | Motherfuckers! | 狗娘养的 |
[36:23] | No! | 不 |
[36:25] | God damn it! | 妈的 |
[36:29] | No! | 不 |
[36:35] | No! | 不 |
[36:49] | No! | 不 |
[36:53] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[36:54] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[36:58] | You motherfuckers! | 你们这帮狗娘养的 |
[37:00] | Fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你们 |
[37:43] | So those elders– | 所以那些长辈 |
[37:45] | your father– | 你父亲 |
[37:48] | they wanted me to arrest you. | 他们想让我逮捕你 |
[37:52] | I wish you had. | 我倒希望你这么做了 |
[37:54] | Now I have to openly repent or I’ll be shunned. | 现在我还得公开忏悔 不然就难以生存 |
[37:58] | For defending yourself? | 就因为你正当防卫吗 |
[38:02] | The knife was kind of my last straw. | 那把刀算是我的救命稻草 |
[38:08] | “Turn the other cheek and do | “忍耐 |
[38:09] | not resist him who is evil, sayeth the Lord.” | 不要理会邪恶之人 主说” |
[38:16] | My people don’t believe in violence. | 我的族人不相信暴力 |
[38:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[38:28] | What do you believe? | 你相信什么 |
[38:39] | Well, I don’t know much about religion, | 好吧 我不太懂宗教 |
[38:42] | but this right here doesn’t feel like repentance. | 但你刚才可不像在忏悔 |
[38:44] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[38:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:07] | It’s like I’m trying to be two people. | 我感觉就像在过双重生活 |
[39:12] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[39:29] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[39:40] | Fire Department’s got it under control. | 消防队把火势控制住了 |
[39:42] | She’s over there. | 她在那边 |
[39:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:53] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:59] | Um, a little after 1:00. | 凌晨一点多 |
[40:02] | Today’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[40:11] | I was born in that house. | 我在那个房子里出生的 |
[40:21] | You’re staying with Emmett and Meg until this is over. | 这一切结束之前你待在埃米特和梅格家 |
[40:24] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[40:25] | Take her home. She’s staying with you. | 带她回家 她跟你住 |
[41:03] | I heard about your deputy’s house. | 我听说了你副官房子被烧的事 |
[41:07] | What are you gonna do about it? What’s your plan? | 你准备怎么做 有计划吗 |
[41:12] | Well, what’s it to you? | 和你有什么关系 |
[41:32] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪儿找到他的 |
[41:34] | One of my guys spotted him at a liquor store in Danville. | 我的一个手下在丹维尔的酒铺里发现了他 |
[41:38] | Did he tell you where they’re holed up? | 他有没有说出他们的藏身处 |
[41:41] | He’s been extremely forthcoming. | 在我的调教下他知无不言 |
[41:52] | So what now? | 那现在干嘛 |
[41:55] | You arrest these guys, | 你逮捕这些人 |
[41:56] | they’ll make bail, stick around. | 他们会保释 继续盘踞在此 |
[41:58] | I’m not planning on arresting them. | 我不准备逮捕他们 |
[42:04] | What’s in it for you? | 对你有什么好处 |
[42:44] | You motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 |
[43:57] | And where am I dumping these? | 我要把他们扔到哪儿去 |
[43:59] | They got warrants in Cleveland. | 克利夫兰有他们的逮捕令 |
[44:01] | You sure they’re alive? | 你确定他们都还活着 |
[44:03] | They’re just sleeping it off. | 他们睡睡就缓过来了 |
[44:05] | Oh, as requested, Officer Paul Hibbert. | 你要的东西 鲍尔·希伯特警官 |
[44:12] | Oh, no, it was easy. | 不用客气 小事一桩 |
[44:13] | Podunk cage like that, | 这种偏远小镇的保安系统 |
[44:14] | bitch, took me five minutes. | 只要花五分钟就搞定 |
[44:16] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:25] | I am legit worried about you, motherfucker. | 我是真的为你担心 婊子养的 |
[45:31] | – Carrie? – Hey, Marjorie. | -卡莉 -你好 玛乔丽 |
[45:34] | Honey, I heard about what happened. | 亲爱的 我听说了那件事 |
[45:36] | – How are you holding up? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[45:38] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[45:40] | I’d hoped you would have called me by now. | 我本希望你能打电话给我 |
[45:42] | I really don’t think you should underestimate | 我觉得你不应该低估 |
[45:44] | the trauma that you’ve been through. | 你所经历的创伤 |
[45:47] | I really recommend that you get some counseling or… | 我推荐你去做一些心理咨询或是… |
[45:50] | I appreciate that, Marjorie. I’ll certainly consider it. | 谢谢你 玛乔丽 我会认真考虑的 |
[45:54] | Yeah, no, I just mean with everything else you’re going through. | 是吗 我说的是你经历的其他事情 |
[45:56] | Everything else? | 其他事情 |
[45:59] | Well… | 就像… |
[46:01] | I mean, I heard that Deva’s | 我听说蒂法 |
[46:02] | having a little bit of trouble in school. | 在学校里惹了一些小麻烦 |
[46:05] | – Skipping classes and whatnot. – Where’d you hear that? | -逃课啦之类的 -你从哪儿听说的 |
[46:08] | Oh, no, sweetie, please don’t be upset. | 亲爱的 别生气 |
[46:09] | I mean, really, kids this age, | 说真的 这个年龄的孩子 |
[46:12] | they live to test us, right? | 他们就喜欢试探我们的底线 |
[46:14] | My point is that these are the years as moms, | 我的意思是当了这么多年的妈妈 |
[46:18] | we got to be at the top of our game. | 我们要有母亲的威严 |
[46:20] | So I just don’t want you to sweep this under the rug. | 我不想要你睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[46:25] | You know, the sooner a victim of a violent crime– | 暴力犯罪的受害者越快地… |
[46:27] | – I wasn’t the victim. – No, I know. | -我不是受害者 -不 我知道 |
[46:30] | He’s the one that got carted off | 他才是胸口中了一枪子儿 |
[46:31] | in a body bag with a slug in his chest. | 被装在运尸袋里运走的人 |
[46:33] | And since you’ve been so generous with the friendly advice, | 既然你这么热心提供友情建议 |
[46:35] | here’s some for you. | 我也有建议要给你 |
[46:37] | If I hear that you and your PTA twats | 如果我再听到你和你那帮家长会的娘们儿 |
[46:40] | have been talking shit about my daughter, | 议论关于我女儿的是非 |
[46:43] | there will be more than enough trauma to go around. | 你将会受到更加严重的创伤 |
[46:52] | Enjoy the fair, Marjorie. | 祝你游园愉快 玛乔丽 |
[47:09] | – Were you just hearing them? – Put it on. | -你听到他们说的了吗 -戴上 |
[47:11] | No, no, no. You’re not putting that on me. | 不不 不要给我戴这个 |
[47:16] | She’s a great kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[47:19] | Yes, she is. | 是的 她是 |
[47:56] | So walk me through this. | 跟我解释一下 |
[47:59] | How do a frozen hand and a bagged cell phone | 为什么一只冰冻的手掌和封装的手机 |
[48:02] | disappear from your evidence locker? | 会从你的证物室消失呢 |
[48:05] | Everything was here when I checked out last night. | 我昨晚检查的时候都还在 |
[48:07] | I’m told there was an authorized entry | 我听说这里有一次合法进入 |
[48:09] | at 7:03 this morning. | 在今早的七点三分 |
[48:12] | A security clearance card was used | 用门禁卡进入 |
[48:14] | by Officer Paul Hibbert. | 持卡者是鲍尔·希伯特警官 |
[48:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:19] | – Who is that? – I have no idea. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[48:21] | He’s in our system as an evidence officer | 系统里显示他是 |
[48:23] | with a clearance card for this room, | 有通行权限的物证警官 |
[48:24] | but I’m telling you, nobody by that name has ever worked here. | 但警局没一个叫这名字的人 |
[48:27] | And I’ve been the chief property clerk for going on 13 years. | 我担任物证保管主管已经十三年了 |
[48:31] | Well, then you would know. | 你说是就是吧 |
[48:41] | Hello, sir. This is Special Agent Xavier. | 你好 先生 我是特别探员泽维尔 |
[48:44] | Yup, gone. | 对 没了 |
[48:46] | It’s no surprise, really. | 没什么可惊奇的 真的 |
[48:48] | With the systems they got here, all it took was a routine hack | 就他们这的系统 只需普通的系统入侵 |
[48:50] | and somebody with the balls to walk in and take it. | 再来个有胆的人直接走进去拿走就行 |
[48:55] | Well, there’s something in Banshee | 女妖镇里有些东西 |
[48:57] | that stinks worse than the cows. | 比奶牛更加臭不可闻 |
[48:59] | With your permission, I’d like to stick around for a bit | 如果您允许 我想再在这儿待一阵子 |
[49:01] | and follow the stench. | 查找”臭味”的源头 |
[49:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[49:07] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会随时报告 |