时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Ana Stasia? | 安娜·斯达希亚 |
[01:29] | Stop. | 站住 |
[01:36] | Cuff yourself to the bedpost. | 把自己拷到床柱上 |
[01:46] | Don’t bother. | 不用找了 |
[02:08] | You look good. Healthy. | 你看上去不错 很健康 |
[02:13] | Pale, though. | 可脸色有点苍白 |
[02:15] | I think maybe you live on the East Coast. | 我以为你住在东海岸 |
[02:19] | For years I’ve been thinking, “Where is she? | 这些年来我一直在想 “她在哪里 |
[02:24] | Is she close or half the world away? | 近在咫尺 还是远在天方 |
[02:28] | Is she still nervous when it thunders? | 她是不是还会害怕打雷 |
[02:32] | Does she remember our walks in Coney Island? | 她是否还记得我们曾漫步于康尼岛 |
[02:36] | Getting borscht from Alexa’s?” | 喝亚历克莎家餐馆的罗宋汤” |
[02:48] | They’re all there, every last one. | 东西都在这里 一颗不少 |
[03:01] | And what do you want in exchange for this? | 你想用它来换得什么 |
[03:04] | Just let me go. | 放过我 |
[03:08] | He found you faster than I thought. | 没想到他这么快就找到你了 |
[03:13] | He did in one week | 他花了一周就找到你了 |
[03:15] | what I failed to do in 15 years. | 而我花了十五年却毫无收获 |
[03:20] | True love, huh? | 这就是真爱吗 |
[03:22] | Just take the diamonds and consider me dead. | 拿着这些钻石 就当我死了吧 |
[03:25] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[03:27] | You’ve only given me half of what I want. | 我想要的东西你还没给全呢 |
[03:32] | I want him. | 我要他 |
[03:36] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[03:38] | If you could, you would be free. | 如果你能这么做 我就放过你 |
[03:49] | Your word? | 你敢保证吗 |
[03:51] | My word. | 我保证 |
[03:56] | Now… | 现在 |
[03:59] | how are you going to get away? | 你要怎么逃出去呢 |
[04:01] | There’s something else in the bag for you. | 袋子里还有一样要给你的东西 |
[04:35] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[06:01] | 奇诺之月赌场 土著艺术品店 | |
[06:10] | – Say “Champ.” Say “Champ.” – Champ! | -说”冠军” 说”冠军” -冠军 |
[06:13] | Banshee, PA! What’s up, baby? | 宾州女妖镇的各位 大家好吗 |
[06:15] | Mr. Sanchez, | 桑切斯先生 |
[06:16] | what can you tell us about this upcoming fight? | 对于下一场比赛你有什么想说的吗 |
[06:17] | What can I tell you about– I can tell you’d better… | 我能说的就是 你们最好… |
[06:20] | Benjamin, this fight will cement your credibility | 本杰明 这场比赛将会巩固 |
[06:22] | with the Gaming Commission. | 你们在博彩委员会的可信度 |
[06:24] | Give me another week, and I’ll have us cleared | 再给我一周时间 我保证 |
[06:26] | to break ground on the hotel. | 酒店就可以动工了 |
[06:28] | I must admit I had my doubts, Kai, | 我得承认我对你曾心存疑虑 凯 |
[06:33] | but you pulled it off. | 但你成功地证明了自己 |
[06:35] | It’s our casino. We’re putting up the purse. | 这是我们的赌场 出钱的是我们 |
[06:37] | – He was just the middleman. – Alex, enough. | -他只是个中间人 -亚历克斯 够了 |
[06:40] | The champ is in the building, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 冠军在此 |
[06:42] | The champ is in the building. | 冠军在此 |
[06:43] | Mr. Sanchez, Kai Proctor. | 桑切斯先生 我是凯·普罗科特 |
[06:46] | – Welcome to Banshee. – Glad to be here. | -欢迎来到女妖镇 -很高兴能到贵镇 |
[06:48] | This is Benjamin Longshadow. | 这位是本杰明·朗西德 |
[06:49] | His tribe runs the Kinaho Moon. | 奇诺之月由他的部落经营 |
[06:51] | – Chief. – It’s an honor to have you here. | -族长 -你能赏光前来实属荣幸 |
[06:53] | – Alex Longshadow. – Oh, ‘kay. | -我是亚历克斯·朗西德 -你好 |
[06:56] | Mr. Sanchez, if you would do us the honor– | 桑切斯先生 能否请你帮个忙 |
[06:58] | a few shots with the casino in the background. | 请你以赌场为背景照几张照片 |
[07:00] | – Man, of– come on, man, of course. – Right this way. | -这个 当然没问题 -这边请 |
[07:04] | Mr. Proctor, Douglas Dern, | 普罗科特先生 我是道格拉斯·邓恩 |
[07:06] | Damien’s manager. | 达米安的经纪人 |
[07:06] | – We spoke on the phone. – We did. Pleasure to meet you. | -我们通过电话 -没错 很高兴见到你 |
[07:09] | You said the place was old. You didn’t say ancient. | 你只说这地方有些年头了 可没说它是个古董 |
[07:13] | The Kinaho feel a powerful connection to their past. | 奇诺部落一直紧密地传承着过去 |
[07:16] | In the case of the Kinaho Moon, | 就这座赌场来说 |
[07:17] | a little too powerful, in my opinion. | 在我看来这种传承未免太过紧密了 |
[07:19] | I would have preferred to have the new casino built | 在招待桑切斯先生之前 |
[07:21] | before we hosted Mr. Sanchez, | 我会将新赌场建好 |
[07:23] | but rest assured the money is real. | 但请放心 赚钱是肯定的 |
[07:27] | Yeah, it had better be. | 最好如此 |
[07:29] | He’s gonna look worse soon, I promise. | 我保证 他马上就会面如土灰 |
[07:35] | Nice casino. Not bad. | 很赞的赌场 还不错 |
[07:39] | Not bad at all. | 还真不赖 |
[07:49] | There it is, baby. | 就是这里 宝贝们 |
[07:50] | That’s where I do my thing. | 这就是我要大展拳脚的地方 |
[07:52] | This way, Mr. Sanchez. | 桑切斯先生 这边请 |
[07:58] | You don’t approve. | 你并不赞同 |
[08:02] | The hotel– the revenue it will earn should be for our people. | 酒店所赚的利润应该为自己人所用 |
[08:06] | We shouldn’t be including a man like Proctor. | 而”自己人”不该包括普罗科特这种人 |
[08:08] | A man like that gets things done quickly. | 他那种人办事干脆利落 |
[08:12] | We’re building something | 我们正在建设的项目 |
[08:14] | that will sustain our tribe for years to come. | 能维持部落的生存好几年 |
[08:20] | When I go to the spirits, | 当我归去的时候 |
[08:21] | I want to have seen the start of it all. | 我希望能看到一切都已起步 |
[09:16] | Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer a hotel? | 你确定不想住酒店吗 |
[09:18] | It’s just a quick call. | 只不过是一通电话的事 |
[09:19] | I can have you in the presidential suite. | 我能为你安排一间总统套房 |
[09:21] | No, no, no. My trailer goes wherever I go. | 不 不必了 到处都有眼睛盯着我 |
[09:24] | I don’t like to be too pampered before a fight. | 我不想在开赛前太过骄奢 |
[09:26] | Besides, there’ll be plenty of time for that | 再说了 等我干掉霍利斯特之后 |
[09:28] | after I put Hollister’s noose up there. | 有大把的时间来享受 |
[09:31] | As agreed. | 照约定 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | I think I like this town. | 我觉得我喜欢上这座小镇了 |
[09:40] | We also made some improvements on your bedroom. | 我们也”改进”了下你的卧室 |
[09:43] | I think you will be pleased. | 我觉得你会满意的 |
[09:55] | Now I know I like this town. | 我真是爱死这座小镇了 |
[10:38] | Senator, you have the department’s deepest sympathies. | 参议员 警署向你致以最深切的哀悼 |
[10:41] | Mrs. Schumacher, I’m so, so sorry. | 舒马赫夫人 非常非常遗憾 |
[10:43] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:53] | Sorry, ma’am. | 夫人 节哀 |
[11:05] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 |
[11:07] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[11:09] | Hi, Deva. | 你好 蒂法 |
[11:12] | It’s a pretty tough day for everyone. | 今天对每个人来说都很难熬 |
[11:15] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | Say, why don’t you join us for dinner tonight? | 不如你今晚跟我们一起吃饭 |
[11:23] | Nothing fancy; I’m just gonna grill out | 没什么特别的 就是在后院 |
[11:25] | some burgers in the back yard. | 烤些汉堡 |
[11:26] | – Oh, honey, you know… – That sounds great. | -亲爱的 你知道… -好极了 |
[11:30] | Thanks, Gordon. | 谢谢你 戈登 |
[11:32] | Why don’t we say about 6:00? | 那就说好六点钟见 |
[11:34] | – Sure. See you there. – Good. | -好的 到时见 -好的 |
[11:44] | So, how do you like your burger, Sheriff? | 警长 汉堡要几分熟 |
[11:46] | Medium rare, thanks. | 四分熟 谢谢 |
[11:50] | – Can I see your gun? – Yeah, sure. | -我能看看你的枪吗 -行 可以 |
[11:52] | No. Thank you. You don’t need to see his gun. | 不行 谢谢 你没必要看他的枪 |
[11:56] | Hey, hon’, why don’t you grab the sheriff another beer? | 亲爱的 给警长再拿瓶啤酒 |
[11:59] | I’ll get it, Mom. | 妈妈 我去拿 |
[12:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:10] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:11] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[12:16] | So, Deva, how are you doing? | 蒂法 你还好吧 |
[12:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:22] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[12:25] | It takes some time. | 总需要点时间来适应 |
[12:30] | – Deva, honey, would you go get– – Yeah. | -蒂法 宝贝 你去… -好的 |
[12:32] | Hold on, Maxie. | 坚持下 麦克斯 |
[12:38] | Nice and deep, bubba. | 好孩子 深呼吸 |
[12:43] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:45] | That’s the way. | 就是这样 |
[12:47] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[12:54] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:55] | It’s been happening since he was a toddler. | 他从学步起就这样了 |
[13:00] | Is he– is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[13:02] | He has good days and bad days. | 时好时坏 |
[13:11] | Hey, Max, | 麦克斯 |
[13:13] | why don’t you go ahead and touch the gun | 你要不要摸一下我的枪 |
[13:14] | just for a second? | 只能一下下哦 |
[13:29] | You know, Sheriff, we never got a chance to thank you | 警长 我们还没感谢你 |
[13:31] | for pulling Deva out of that mess the other night. | 那晚把蒂法救出来 |
[13:34] | Aw. So how did the arraignments go? | 传讯进行得怎么样 |
[13:38] | Well, all the men you arrested identified this guy Hanson, | 你逮捕的所有人都指证一个叫汉森的人 |
[13:40] | but apparently he’s long gone. | 不过很明显他早就跑路了 |
[13:42] | And either they don’t know or won’t talk about | 而且有的人不知道 有的人不肯说 |
[13:45] | where the Skulls came from. | 摇头丸的来源 |
[13:47] | It’s not that I can’t guess. | 其实也不难猜 |
[13:49] | Whores, gambling, drugs. | 卖淫 赌博 贩毒 |
[13:52] | All crooked roads in Banshee lead to one man, | 女妖镇的犯罪活动都指向一个人 |
[13:54] | and that’s Kai Proctor. | 就是凯·普罗科特 |
[14:01] | I’ll get us some more drinks, eh? | 我再去拿点喝的 |
[14:03] | Great. | 好 |
[14:13] | – Alone at last. – Shut up. | -终于能独处了 -闭嘴 |
[14:20] | What happened? | 你的手怎么了 |
[14:25] | Heavy bag workout. | 打沙袋时留下的 |
[14:29] | Not unless it was a bag of bones. | 除非是人肉沙袋 |
[14:40] | Ana… | 安娜 |
[14:43] | it’s me. | 我还是我 |
[14:46] | Mm, no, you’re different. | 不对 你变了 |
[14:48] | How? | 怎么变了 |
[14:52] | You used to be kind. | 你过去是个好人 |
[15:00] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[15:03] | you get locked up, | 如果你被人关起来 |
[15:04] | forgotten about for 15 years, | 被人遗忘了整整十五年 |
[15:06] | see how kind you feel after that. | 你还能是个好人吗 |
[15:08] | – Now, I know you’re angry, but– – Angry? | -我知道你很愤怒 但 -愤怒吗 |
[15:12] | You have no fuckin’ idea. | 你一点都不懂 |
[15:23] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:24] | Uh, I got a call. Thanks for the food. | 我接到电话 谢谢你们的食物 |
[15:58] | Look, um, you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[16:13] | Drinking alone? | 何必独酌 |
[16:23] | To keeping secrets. | 为保守秘密干杯 |
[16:38] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[16:40] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[16:43] | I think you should go home. | 我认为你该回家 |
[16:54] | No, you don’t. | 你口是心非 |
[17:00] | What, are you… saving yourself for someone? | 怎么了 你在为某人守贞吗 |
[17:11] | Rebecca, we can’t– | 丽贝卡 我们不能 |
[17:13] | Shut up. | 别说话 |
[17:27] | Look, you told me to call if she came back again. | 要是她回来了 你让我给你打电话 |
[17:31] | Well, she’s back. | 现在她回来了 |
[18:07] | Hi, Uncle Kai. | 你好啊 凯舅舅 |
[18:10] | Don’t you think you’re getting a little too old | 你不觉得现在叛逆 |
[18:12] | for this rebel streak of yours? | 年龄有点大了吗 |
[18:19] | That’s rich coming from you. | 你说这话也不腰疼 |
[18:25] | Whatever you may think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[18:28] | my choices have cost me dearly. | 我已经为我的选择付出昂贵代价 |
[18:30] | Yeah. You’re really hurting. | 是啊 代价好大啊 |
[18:35] | My mother lives just 10 miles away from me. | 我妈妈的住处离我才十英里 |
[18:38] | I haven’t seen or spoken to her in over 20 years. | 但二十年来我没见过她 也没和她说过话 |
[18:41] | My father, when I run into him, | 当我遇到我爸爸的时候 |
[18:43] | won’t even fucking look at me. | 他正眼也不望我一眼 |
[18:45] | My sister, your mother, denies I even exist. | 我姐妹 你妈妈 拒绝承认我的存在 |
[18:49] | Yeah, well, that’s why they call it being shunned. | 是啊 这就叫被嫌弃 |
[19:02] | You can’t begin to understand how alone I am. | 你根本不懂我有多孤独 |
[19:05] | I’ve lost count of the people I hurt, | 我已记不清我伤害了多少人 |
[19:08] | and still I hurt people every day. | 但每天我还在伤害着别人 |
[19:13] | You have no idea what that does to you inside. | 你无法想象这如何吞噬你的内心 |
[19:19] | It’s like a blade in your belly | 就像一把刀捅进你肚子 |
[19:21] | that has gradually scraped you raw. | 慢慢地活生生将你撕裂 |
[19:25] | I’m not buying it, Uncle. | 我不信 舅舅 |
[19:28] | You have everything you’ve ever wanted. | 你得到了一切想要的东西 |
[19:33] | You’re free. | 你很自由 |
[19:38] | Why don’t you just admit that you like being bad? | 为什么你就不干脆点承认自己喜欢当坏人 |
[19:47] | Do you realize no one else can talk to me like that? | 你知道没人敢这样跟我说话吗 |
[19:53] | You’re the only person who isn’t scared of me. | 你是唯一不怕我的人 |
[19:57] | The only one. | 唯一一个 |
[20:16] | I’ll drive you home. | 我送你回家 |
[20:27] | I want to welcome our Camp Genoa Marines | 欢迎热那亚基地的海军陆战队员 |
[20:29] | to view a private sparring session with the champ. | 来此观看我们的拳击试击比赛 |
[20:34] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 好了 女士们先生们 |
[20:34] | let me introduce a man who needs no introduction– | 请允许我介绍大家耳闻能详的 |
[20:38] | two-time cruiserweight champion of the world, | 获得过两次世界冠军的重量级拳击手 |
[20:40] | honorary referee for this weekend’s fight, | 本周比赛的名誉裁判员 |
[20:43] | Banshee’s own Sugar Bates! | 女妖镇的”糖果”·贝茨 |
[20:52] | Now, a special gift | 现在我要给桑切斯先生 |
[20:54] | for Mr. Sanchez | 一个特别的礼物 |
[20:55] | from our sponsors at Stark-Himmel Timepieces– | 来自赞助商斯塔克和希梅尔钟表的 |
[20:58] | a solid gold watch | 黄金腕表 |
[21:00] | with a one-of-a-kind diamond bezel | 配有独一无二的钻石表圈 |
[21:02] | designed especially for the champ. | 为冠军特别设计 |
[21:04] | This is yours. Wear it well. | 这是你的了 好好佩戴 |
[21:07] | You got my invitation | 你收到我给你的 |
[21:08] | for the cocktail party tomorrow and the fight on Saturday? | 明晚鸡尾酒会和周六拳击比赛的请柬了吗 |
[21:11] | – I did. – Thank you, gentlemen. | -收到了 -谢谢你 先生 |
[21:14] | Hey, listen, man, I wanna give a semper fi to all my jarheads | 听着 伙计们 我要向女妖镇的 |
[21:17] | from Banshee’s Camp Genoa, all right? | 热那亚基地的大兵致意 |
[21:20] | Seems like you’re always hosting something around here. | 这里的任何活动都少不了你啊 |
[21:25] | Y’all ready to see me whip some ass? | 准备好看我痛扁某人了吗 |
[21:29] | You just came in to see him train? | 你只是来看他训练的吗 |
[21:31] | No. Actually, I came to see you. | 不 事实上 我是来见你的 |
[21:36] | You heard about the Schumacher boy OD’ing, right? | 你听说那个叫舒马赫的男孩吸毒过量了吧 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I did. It’s terrible. | 是的 太可怕了 |
[21:46] | Proctor, you told me you had a talent | 你跟我说过你很会 |
[21:48] | for resolving problems here in Banshee. | 解决女妖镇的各种麻烦 |
[21:53] | I was kind of hoping you could help me with this one. | 我倒想请你帮我这个忙 |
[21:57] | I found these in the dead boy’s pocket. | 我在那个死去男孩的身上发现了这东西 |
[22:00] | The kids call them “Skulls.” | 孩子们管这叫”骷髅” |
[22:03] | You ever seen pills like that before? | 你以前见过这种药吗 |
[22:06] | Are you asking me or accusing me? | 你是在问我还是在控告我 |
[22:09] | Why, I’m asking you, Kai. | 我就想问问 凯 |
[22:12] | Just don’t play games with me, Sheriff. | 别想耍我 警长 |
[22:13] | I’m well aware of Mayor Kendall’s agenda. | 我很清楚肯德尔市长的企图 |
[22:15] | Oh, this has nothing to do with Kendall. | 这跟肯德尔无关 |
[22:17] | The boy means well, but he’s an idiot. | 那男孩是个好孩子 但也是个傻瓜 |
[22:20] | On that at least I’m sure we can agree. | 在那一点上至少我们可以达成共识 |
[22:22] | So if you’ll excuse me… | 那么 恕我失陪 |
[22:26] | I’m busy trying to bring good things to Banshee. | 我正忙于为女妖镇做好事 |
[22:30] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空答疑 |
[22:48] | – Asshole. – What? | -混蛋 -怎么了 |
[22:50] | You gotta watch me. | 你得小心我 |
[22:50] | If you blink, it’s over. | 如果你眨眼 就完蛋了 |
[22:52] | He didn’t have to hit him that hard. | 他不用出手那么重 |
[22:53] | They’re just sparring. | 这只是场试击 |
[22:59] | Damn, I’m out of partners. | 糟糕 我没陪练了 |
[23:01] | Right here! Sarge will take you on! | 看这儿 我们军士长跟你打 |
[23:07] | Ahem. 5-0. | 条子 |
[23:10] | Yeah, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[23:12] | You want a shot at the title? | 你想试试赢得冠军吗 |
[23:17] | Huh? You can’t throw a few punches? | 怎么 不敢打两拳吗 |
[23:26] | Go easy on him. I’d be scared of me, too. | 别为难他了 我也怕我自己 |
[23:31] | You’re the champ! | 你就是冠军 |
[23:32] | The sheriff too smart. | 警长很聪明 |
[23:33] | He don’t wanna step in the ring. | 他不敢上台 |
[23:34] | He don’t want none of this. | 他不敢来真的 |
[23:42] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:44] | Hey. Can you come here? | 能过来下吗 |
[23:46] | Hey, hey. Hey, doll. | 你好 宝贝 |
[23:47] | – How you doing? What’s your name? – Chloe. | -你好吗 你叫什么名字 -克洛伊 |
[23:49] | Hey, um, Chloe, can you bring me a bottle of champagne? | 克洛伊 你能帮我拿瓶香槟吗 |
[23:52] | Sure. I’ll be right back. | 当然 我马上回来 |
[23:54] | No, doll. | 不 宝贝 |
[23:55] | Can you bring it to my trailer? | 你能带到我的房车里吗 |
[23:57] | Say, tonight around 11:00? | 今晚十一点左右怎么样 |
[24:05] | All right, Mr. Sanchez. | 好吧 桑切斯先生 |
[24:07] | All right, Chloe. | 好的 克洛伊 |
[24:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:14] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[24:22] | Must be 11:00. | 一定是十一点了 |
[25:06] | They’re all there. | 一颗不少 |
[25:12] | Just take them and go. | 拿着这些离开吧 |
[25:15] | You can start a new life somewhere. | 你可以到别处去开始新生活 |
[25:19] | You deserve that after everything you’ve been through. | 这是你吃了那么多苦之后应得的 |
[25:37] | You think you can buy me off? | 你以为这事能用钱解决吗 |
[25:42] | You listen to me. | 好好听着 |
[25:45] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[25:48] | So take your fuckin’ diamonds and get out. | 拿着这些该死的钻石滚出去 |
[26:22] | You want a bump? | 你要来一点吗 |
[26:25] | I never have. | 我从没吸过 |
[26:30] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[26:34] | Yeah, fuck me harder. | 对 用力点 |
[26:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:39] | No, doll, no. Not like that. | 不 小妞 不是这样 |
[26:42] | Like this. | 要这样 |
[26:50] | You like it like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[26:59] | Fuck me harder! | 再用力点 |
[27:19] | Ah, you’re hurting me. | 你弄痛我了 |
[27:25] | No! Get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[27:28] | – Don’t! – Shut the fuck up! | -不要 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[27:39] | Fucking bitch! | 死贱人 |
[27:50] | Oh, my head! | 我的头发 |
[28:01] | We have combed the entire building, | 我们搜查了整栋楼 |
[28:03] | reviewed all security footage. | 检查了所有的监控录像 |
[28:05] | She left absolutely nothing behind. | 她一点儿痕迹都没留下 |
[28:08] | But she came. | 但她的确来过 |
[28:11] | She walked right into the lion’s den. | 直捣我们的老巢 |
[28:16] | He has become a threat to her. | 他已经成为了她的威胁 |
[28:20] | He has been locked up for 15 years. | 他被关押了15年 |
[28:24] | He’s sick with love. | 他沉溺在爱情中 |
[28:27] | He is reckless. | 既鲁莽 |
[28:30] | And rusty. | 又迟钝 |
[28:33] | He’ll make a mistake. | 他会犯错的 |
[28:36] | He already did. | 他已经犯错了 |
[28:39] | He scared her. | 他吓到了她 |
[28:48] | I thought this was your day off. | 我以为今天你休息 |
[28:52] | I don’t have much of a social life. | 我没什么社交生活 |
[28:58] | Do you miss being home? | 你想家吗 |
[29:02] | You don’t really talk about it. | 你从未谈到过家乡 |
[29:08] | It must be hard coming to a new town not knowing anyone. | 在这里人生地不熟的一定不好过 |
[29:13] | I’m used to being alone. | 我习惯了一个人 |
[29:20] | I’ll never get used to it. | 我从来习惯不了 |
[29:42] | – Sheriff. – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[29:44] | You need to get over to the hospital. | 赶快去医院看看 |
[29:50] | Chloe, I’m so sorry I have to ask these questions. | 克洛伊 很抱歉问你这些问题 |
[29:55] | I’m almost done, okay? | 马上就好 行吗 |
[29:58] | So you and Mr. Sanchez– | 你和桑切斯先生… |
[30:00] | being in bed together was consensual? | 上床是自愿的吗 |
[30:04] | Until it got rough. | 在变得暴力前是 |
[30:09] | I did something wrong and he just– | 我做错了一点事 他就… |
[30:10] | Chloe, look at me. | 克洛伊 看着我 |
[30:14] | You did nothing wrong, okay? | 你什么也没做错 明白吗 |
[30:19] | He kicked me and then he punched me. | 他踢了我 然后又打我 |
[30:22] | I was crawling. I was trying to get away, | 我爬着想要逃出去 |
[30:26] | but he– he wouldn’t let– | 但他…他不让我走 |
[30:28] | then he… | 然后他… |
[30:30] | took the champagne bottle… | 用香槟酒瓶… |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna go talk to your nurse, okay? | 我去和你的护士谈谈 |
[31:06] | Hey, hey, hey. We’ve got nothing. | 这儿没停车位了 |
[31:09] | Even the overflow lot is filled. | 连备用的都停满了 |
[31:11] | You’re gonna wanna try down the way– | 你还是继续开 再找个… |
[31:18] | Found a spot. | 这车位不错 |
[31:35] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[31:40] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 |
[31:44] | I’ve heard about the girl. | 我听说了那女孩的事情 |
[31:46] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:48] | Well, she looks like she was hit by a train. | 她像是被火车撞了一样 |
[31:50] | I know this is a delicate situation, | 我知道现在的情况很微妙 |
[31:52] | but I’m going to ask you to arrest Sanchez | 但我想请你在明晚的拳击赛之后 |
[31:54] | after the fight tomorrow night. | 再逮捕桑切斯 |
[31:56] | – What? – Yeah, I know how it sounds, | -什么 -我知道这不好 |
[31:58] | but Banshee needs this fight to happen. | 但女妖镇需要这场比赛 |
[32:01] | Too many people and businesses stand to lose if it doesn’t. | 比赛黄了许多人和生意都会受损失 |
[32:04] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你脑袋还正常吗 |
[32:05] | – That girl– – Hey, hey, Deputy, give us a minute. | -那个女孩 -副警长 给我俩点时间 |
[32:07] | You’re actually gonna discuss this to him– | 你真的要跟他讨论这个吗 |
[32:08] | – You saw what he did to that girl. – Calm down right now. | -你看到他对那女孩做了什么 -冷静点 |
[32:11] | Are you just another one of Proctor’s yes-men now? Is that it? | 你现在也成普罗科特的狗腿子了 是吗 |
[32:14] | “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” | 新老板和旧老板一个熊样 |
[32:21] | Sheriff, I just wanted to thank you | 警长 我非常感谢 |
[32:24] | for your discretion. | 你能谨慎处理 |
[32:25] | These things can always be handled. | 这些事情总是能解决的 |
[32:27] | “These things”? | “这些事情” |
[32:29] | So this has happened before? | 以前也发生过这种事 |
[32:32] | You know the deal– | 你懂的 |
[32:33] | tomorrow I’ll go visit the girl. | 明天我会去探望那个女孩 |
[32:34] | She’ll put on a show, but ultimately, | 她会大闹一场 但是最终 |
[32:37] | it always comes down to the number they had in their mind | 都会落实为她们决定要操他的时候 |
[32:38] | from the moment they decided to fuck him. | 脑袋里想的钱数 |
[32:40] | – Yeah? Dern, right? – Yeah. | -是吗 邓恩 是吧 -是的 |
[32:42] | Yeah, you need to go somewhere I can’t see you and stay there. | 你赶紧滚出我的视线 老实待着 |
[32:46] | Hey, I mean, come on– | 别这样 |
[32:48] | Hood. | 胡德 |
[33:02] | 5-0, that was not cool. | 警官 这样不好 |
[33:03] | Benny was just doing his job, man. What the fuck? | 本尼只是在做本职工作 怎么回事 |
[33:06] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[33:08] | for rape and aggravated assault. | 罪名是强奸以及重伤 |
[33:11] | I’m under arrest? | 我被捕了 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I’m under arrest. All right, yeah. | 我被捕了 那好吧 |
[33:23] | Come and get me. | 来抓我走吧 |
[33:29] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[33:37] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[33:44] | Gotta watch me. | 得小心点我 |
[33:47] | That is cute. I like that. | 很可爱 我喜欢 |
[33:52] | Looks like you’re not too smart after all. | 看起来你真不怎么聪明 |
[33:55] | This what you wanna do? | 你真想来吗 |
[33:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, amateur hour. | 女士们先生们 业余对打 |
[34:02] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[34:34] | Come on, Sheriff, let’s go. | 来啊 警长 开始吧 |
[34:51] | Get up, bitch! | 起来 贱人 |
[35:02] | Get out of my way. Move! Move. | 别挡我道 滚开 滚开 |
[35:05] | Hood. | 胡德 |
[35:35] | Come on, Champ. | 来啊 冠军 |
[36:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:23] | You like hitting little girls? | 你喜欢打小女孩吗 |
[36:41] | You motherfucker! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[36:53] | Oh. My God! | 我的天啊 |
[37:17] | Hood, enough! | 胡德 够了 |
[38:16] | Meet the new boss. | 来见见新老板 |
[38:24] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:26] | Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in– | 但你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供 |
[38:31] | Sugar here. Come on. | 是我 过来 |
[38:34] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[38:36] | All right. Let’s walk, hmm? | 没事了 咱们走 |
[38:40] | All right. | 没事了 |
[38:42] | So you’re just the kind of guy | 所以你是那种能够 |
[38:43] | who makes friends wherever he goes, huh? | 广交朋友的人 是吧 |
[38:47] | Yeah, it’s all right. | 好吧 没关系 |
[38:55] | – Shit. – Just open the door. | -妈的 -赶快开门吧 |
[39:11] | Whoa. I always wanted to drive one of these. | 我一直都想开这种车 |
[39:19] | You cost me a referee gig tonight, brother. | 今晚你害我没当成裁判 兄弟 |
[39:22] | And I could have used the scratch. | 我本可以赚一笔钱的 |
[39:36] | Ha. All righty. | 挺像样啊 |
[39:40] | Here we go. | 出发吧 |
[40:56] | – What’s going on, Kai? – He in there? | -出什么事了 凯 -他在里面吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah, but he’s not fit for a visit. | 是的 但是不方便见人 |
[41:03] | So now you’re his gatekeeper? | 你是他的看门人吗 |
[41:06] | It’s okay, Sugar. | 没关系 糖果 |
[41:14] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[41:16] | You cost a lot of people a lot of money tonight. | 你今晚害一堆人赔了不少钱 |
[41:19] | You cost me a lot of money tonight. | 你害我赔了不少钱 |
[41:22] | Why don’t you take it up with Sanchez? | 你怎么不跟桑切斯说去 |
[41:30] | Can I help you with something, Mr. Proctor? | 有什么问题吗 普罗科特先生 |
[41:36] | I always had very good relations with your predecessors. | 我跟你前几任警长的关系都很好 |
[41:40] | Yeah, you bought them. | 是啊 你收买了他们 |
[41:44] | Sometimes laws need to be bent or broken for the greater good. | 为了大众利益 有时必须歪曲或破坏法律 |
[41:48] | I know you agree with that. | 我知道你也认同 |
[41:50] | No. No, you know nothing about me. | 不 你一点也不了解我 |
[41:53] | Well, clearly not as much as I should. | 显然比我应该了解的少 |
[41:56] | But, there’s a lot you don’t know as well. | 但也有很多你不知道的事 |
[41:59] | My family’s been here for 160 years. | 我的家族在这里生活了160年 |
[42:03] | I’ve lived here my entire life. | 我的一生也是在这度过的 |
[42:05] | I am this town. | 我就是这座镇 |
[42:07] | I helped build it and I bled for it. | 我参与建设了它 为它付出过 |
[42:12] | Have you ever loved anything like that? | 你有这样爱过什么吗 |
[42:16] | I have. | 有 |
[42:24] | You see, people here don’t always approve | 你要知道 这里的人对我的所作所为 |
[42:27] | of the way I go about things. | 并不总是认可 |
[42:30] | But from what I’ve seen since you got here, | 自从你来了之后 以我所见 |
[42:32] | you’re not very different from me in that regard. | 你在这方面跟我也差不了多少 |
[42:34] | So what puzzles me is why you seem | 所以 我想不通的是 |
[42:36] | to hold me in such contempt. | 你为什么这么鄙视我 |
[42:41] | I have no contempt for you. | 我并没有鄙视你 |
[42:45] | I’m just not afraid of you. | 我只是不怕你 |
[42:48] | I think maybe you’re not used to that. | 也许你只是不习惯这个而已 |
[42:51] | See, you call yourself a businessman | 你称自己为商人 |
[42:54] | and you dress well, you speak well, | 穿着有品位 说话也礼貌 |
[42:57] | but you’re still nothing but a petty thug. | 但你仍只不过是一个小流氓 |
[43:00] | You’ve been doing it so long, | 干这行干久了 |
[43:01] | you actually think it makes sense | 你理所当然地认为可以 |
[43:03] | to show up here in the middle of the night | 半夜跑过来质问我 |
[43:05] | and ask me why you can’t own me like you own everyone else. | 为什么不像其他人那样都听顺于你 |
[43:10] | That makes you delusional, | 这说明你会妄想 |
[43:13] | which makes you dangerous. | 也意味着你很危险 |
[43:17] | Why would I want to get in bed with someone like that? | 我怎么能跟这种人同流合污 |
[43:22] | Sheriff, do you know why they’re afraid of me? | 警长 你知道他们为什么怕我吗 |
[43:28] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[43:31] | Because they should be. | 因为他们应该怕 |
[43:39] | And maybe you should be, too. | 或许你也应该怕 |
[43:43] | Why don’t you show me why right now? | 那你现在就展示下原因 |
[43:51] | Nah. | 算了 |
[43:53] | I haven’t given up on you just yet. | 我觉得你还有点前途 |
[44:00] | You have a good night. | 睡个好觉 |
[44:07] | You’re not understanding me. He’s done. | 你没听懂我的话 他没救了 |
[44:10] | He’s done permanently! | 永远不可能再打了 |
[44:14] | The sheriff fucked him up really bad. | 那警长把他打残了 |
[44:17] | I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it myself. | 如果不是亲眼所见 我也不敢相信 |
[44:21] | No, look, look. They already arrested him. | 不 听我说 警方已拘捕了他 |
[44:24] | I’m cutting my fuckin’ losses. | 我得减少我的损失 |
[44:26] | I never should’ve come to this jerkwater town. | 我本就不该来这个乡下鬼地方 |
[44:28] | I gotta call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[44:30] | – Mr. Dern. – I’m a little busy here. | -邓恩先生 -我有点忙 |
[44:32] | I imagine so. I won’t waste your time. | 我想也是 我不会浪费你的时间 |
[44:34] | I’m here to pick up the satchel. | 我是来提包裹的 |
[44:36] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈放什么狗屁 |
[44:39] | You were paid an agreed-upon sum of cash | 我们付了你一笔协定现金 |
[44:41] | to deliver the fight to the Kinaho Moon. | 以保证在奇诺之月赌场举办拳击赛 |
[44:43] | Clearly, the fight is off. | 显然 比赛得取消了 |
[44:45] | And while Mr. Proctor does not hold | 虽然普罗科特先生不会因为 |
[44:47] | Mr. Sanchez’s reckless behavior against you personally, | 桑切斯先生的狂妄行为而怪罪于你 |
[44:51] | he does expect his money to be returned. | 但他理应将这笔钱收回 |
[45:00] | Well, listen to me, little man. | 给我听好了 小子 |
[45:02] | Proctor assured me | 普罗科特向我保证过 |
[45:03] | that he’d buy us enough time to pay off that little skank, | 他会给我们足够时间去收买那婊子 |
[45:06] | so he’s the one that didn’t come through. | 所以是他没遵守承诺 |
[45:08] | And as far as the money, | 至于那笔钱 |
[45:09] | tell him it’s the cost of doing business. | 就告诉他是生意成本 |
[45:12] | And if he knows what’s good for him, he’ll leave it at that. | 如果他不想惹麻烦的话 就别再追究 |
[45:16] | Now I’m gonna go finish packing… | 我现在要回去打包了 |
[45:18] | so I can get the fuck out of this shithole! | 尽早离开这他娘的鬼地方 |
[45:46] | Hey, what are you doing here, asshole? | 你进来干什么 混账东西 |
[45:47] | I told you– what the fuck is that? | 我告诉你了…他妈的搞什么鬼 |
[45:51] | Hey, wait. Now, now, don’t. Come on. Just back off. | 等等 慢着 退一边去 |
[45:56] | Don’t! Stop! | 别 停手 |
[46:13] | 发布视频 取消 继续 |