时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | – Barry. – Sally? | -贝瑞 -莎莉? |
[01:10] | Remember when you told me you knew ways | 你不是说过你知道 |
[01:11] | to break into Diane’s house | 怎么闯进黛安家里吓她吗? |
[01:12] | – and scare her? – Yeah. | 对 |
[01:15] | I need you to do that to Natalie. | 我要你去吓吓奈特莉 |
[01:17] | Sports Announcer: Gus is slipping and picked off! | 强森滑倒了‥是一记抄截 |
[01:20] | Looking for blockers, still on his feet! | 他在找跑卫,还没倒下 |
[01:23] | We would like you to do “Our Town.” | 我们想找你演"小镇故事" |
[01:27] | With us? | 找我们? |
[01:28] | Well, it’ll be starring you, of course, | 当然主演是你 |
[01:30] | and your favorite students and we can market y-your class | 还有你亲爱的学生们 |
[01:32] | around it. | 我们会以此作为营销主轴 |
[01:33] | The audience will watch kids… | 观众会看到学生们‥ |
[01:38] | audition and get cast. | 去试镜然后成功获选 |
[01:39] | And then the final show will be a live performance | 最后一集会是现场表演 |
[01:42] | shot out to movie theaters across… | 在全国各大戏院大放送 |
[01:46] | the country. | |
[01:48] | This is live theater at the movies. | 等于是电影形式的现场舞台剧 |
[01:52] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我现在就跟你说要演什么 |
[01:54] | We’re gonna do Annie’s play. | 我们要演安妮的剧 |
[01:56] | – Gene. – Oh! You wrote a play? | 基恩 你写了剧啊? |
[01:59] | What’s it called? | 剧名是什么? |
[02:00] | Um… | |
[02:02] | “Chromefuck Number 9.” | (吉姆摩丝) 是"铬交九号" |
[02:04] | It was the late ’70s. It-it’s very experimental. | 背景是七零年代末期 实验性浓厚 |
[02:07] | I am so sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉,我接一下电话 |
[02:11] | She said “Dronefuck Number Nine”? | 她说什么九号? |
[02:13] | – It’s “Chrome… fuck Number Nine.” Like… – Chromefuck? | "铬交九号" -铬‥ |
[02:15] | – Like on a trailer hitch, you know? – Chromefuck. | -拖车钩上面镀的那个 铬交 |
[02:20] | – Hello? – Jim Moss: Gene. How we doing? | -你好 -基恩,你好吗? |
[02:22] | Oh, we’re, we’re good. | 我很好啊 |
[02:24] | Jim: Good. Look, I’m calling | 很好 |
[02:26] | because I want to go over something with you. | 我打来是有事想找你对质 |
[02:28] | Has to do with Janice. Can you come over to my place? | 跟詹妮有关 可以请你来我家一趟吗? |
[02:31] | Uh, no. No, my-my schedule is just packed. | 不太方便呢,我行程满档 |
[02:34] | Jim: How about now? | 你现在就过来吧 |
[02:36] | – Now? – Jim: Within the hour. | -现在? -一小时之内到 |
[02:39] | – Okay. – Jim: It takes 17 minutes to get here. | 好 你过来只要十七分钟,塞车的话 |
[02:43] | – With traffic. – Seventeen. Okay. Bye. | 十七‥好,再见 |
[02:55] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[03:02] | – What the fuck is that? – We ran your prints. | 什么鬼东西? 我们比对了你的指纹 |
[03:06] | You’re Monroe Fuches. | 你是梦露福契 |
[03:08] | We found your tooth at Goran Pazar’s murder scene. | 我们在葛兰波扎尔的命案现场 捡到你的牙齿 |
[03:12] | We know you work for the Chechen mob. | 我们知道你替车臣黑帮做事 |
[03:17] | I’ll take a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[03:22] | Is Albert still not answering his phone? | 艾伯特还是不接电话吗? |
[03:24] | Yep. Haven’t seen him since he stormed outta here | 对,他在我们面前把枪上膛 |
[03:26] | and cocked his gun in front of us. | 冲出去之后就消失了 |
[03:28] | He’s probably out seeing the sights. | 我猜他是跑去踩景点了 |
[03:30] | Man, I wish he’d take me with him. | 我也好想跟去 |
[03:32] | What did Fuches say to him? | 福契跟他说了什么? |
[03:35] | Here you go, Mr. Johnson. | 你的,强森先生 |
[03:40] | Here you go, Mr. Fuches. | 你的,福契先生 |
[03:44] | I’m the Raven. | 叫我渡鸦 |
[03:47] | The what? | 什么东西? |
[03:50] | Took you 20 minutes to get here. | 你花了二十分钟才到这里 |
[03:52] | Well, I had to explain why I was leaving a brunch. | 我总得解释 为何无法留下来吃早午餐啊 |
[03:55] | I got here as quickly as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[03:57] | Three minutes. Guess I was right. | 三分钟 看来我说对了 |
[04:02] | Come on. There’s something I want to show you in the garage. | 来吧 带你来车库看个东西 |
[04:22] | You love my daughter? | 你爱我女儿吗? |
[04:24] | Yes. | 爱 |
[04:29] | You love my daughter. | 你爱我女儿 |
[04:32] | Of course. Yes, I do. | 当然了,我爱她 |
[04:35] | You love… my daughter. | 你爱我女儿 |
[04:39] | – Jim, I-I just told you. – Do you, Gene, | 吉姆,我已经说了 |
[04:42] | love my daughter? | 你,基恩,爱我女儿吗? |
[04:46] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[04:48] | Her name was Janice. | 她的名字是詹妮 |
[04:51] | – Her name, Gene, was Janice. – I know. | -基恩,她的名字是詹妮 -我知道 |
[04:55] | – Her name was Janice! – I know. | -她的名字是詹妮 -我知道 |
[05:01] | Her name was Janice Moss. | 她的名字是詹妮摩丝 |
[05:02] | I know. Janice Moss. | 我知道,詹妮摩丝 |
[05:05] | Her name was Detective Janice Moss. | 她的名字是詹妮摩丝刑警 |
[05:07] | I love Detective Janice Moss. | 我爱詹妮摩丝刑警 |
[05:13] | Do you love Barry Berkman? | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? |
[05:18] | Do you love Barry Berkman? | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? |
[05:22] | Jim, I… | 吉姆,我‥ |
[05:23] | Do you love Barry Berkman? | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? |
[05:26] | I care for all of my students. | 每个学生都是我的心头肉啊 |
[05:31] | Do you love Barry Berkman? | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? |
[05:36] | Do you love Barry Berkman? | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? |
[05:41] | – Do you love Barry Berkman? – No. | 你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? -不爱 |
[05:44] | – Do you love Barry Berkman?! – No, I don’t. | -你爱贝瑞柏克曼吗? 我不爱 |
[06:00] | Did Barry Berkman love my daughter? | 贝瑞柏克曼爱我女儿吗? |
[06:05] | Did Barry Berkman love my daughter?! | 贝瑞柏克曼爱我女儿吗? |
[06:10] | Look at a man when he talks to you! | 我跟你讲话时,请看着我 |
[06:13] | Did Barry Berkman love my daughter, Gene?! | 贝瑞柏克曼爱我女儿吗,基恩? |
[06:16] | Did Barry Berkman love my baby girl, | 贝瑞柏克曼爱我的乖女儿 |
[06:19] | – Janice Moss? – No, he didn’t. | 詹妮摩丝吗? 他不爱 |
[06:26] | Why are you protecting Barry Berkman? | 你为什么要包庇贝瑞柏克曼? |
[06:28] | I’m not protecting him. | 我没有包庇他 |
[06:29] | Why are you protecting Barry Berkman? | 你为什么要包庇贝瑞柏克曼? |
[06:32] | I’m not protecting Barry Berkman. | 我没有包庇他 |
[06:35] | Did you love my daughter?! | 你爱我女儿吗? |
[06:37] | Yes, I did. I loved Janice. | 爱,我爱你女儿 |
[06:40] | Why are you protecting Barry Berkman?! | 你为什么要包庇贝瑞柏克曼? |
[06:52] | Sally Reed: I brought you into the fold, | 我带你混进来 |
[06:54] | and this is how you fucking repay me? | 而你竟然这样背叛我 |
[06:56] | Natalie: I cubed your carrots for you. | 我还帮你削胡萝卜皮 |
[06:58] | Sally: Ungrateful cunt! | 臭婊子 |
[07:00] | – You ungrateful fucking cunt! – Jesus… | -你这个臭婊子 -老天啊 |
[07:02] | Okay, so I’ve drawn a map of her house. | 好,我画好了她家的地图 |
[07:06] | You’ll break in while she’s sleeping. First, | 你就趁她睡觉时闯进去 |
[07:07] | just take a picture. You’ll send it to her | 先拍照,隔天再把照片寄给她 |
[07:09] | the next day with something scary written underneath. | 下面附注一些可怕的话 |
[07:11] | – I’ll come up with something. What? – S-Sally. | 这个我来想 |
[07:13] | – Phase two, I want you to break into her car– – Sally, Sally, you don’t– | -莎莉‥ -怎样,第二步,闯进她车里‥ |
[07:16] | – Sally, you don’t wanna do this. – What? | 莎莉,别这样吧 什么? |
[07:19] | You said you would do it when it was Diane. Why is this any different? | 黛安那次你就愿意做 为什么这次就不行? |
[07:22] | Because I know where I’m going… | 因为我知道这一切结束之后 |
[07:25] | – after all this. – After what? | 我会到哪里去 什么东西结束? |
[07:27] | Barry Berkman: When I die. | 等我的生命结束 |
[07:30] | I know where I’m going. | 我知道自己会到哪里去 |
[07:32] | And I-I don’t want you to go to the same place. | 我不希望你也落到那个地方 |
[07:35] | Sally: What fucking place? | 什么鬼地方? |
[07:37] | I’m talking about Natalie’s house. It’s really– | 我在跟你讲奈特莉的家,真是‥ |
[07:39] | No, that’s where it starts though. Don’t you understand? | 不行,都是这样开始的 你还不懂吗? |
[07:42] | Like, | 我们不可以这样子,不要这样 |
[07:43] | we can’t be doing that. You got– You can’t do it– | |
[07:46] | Barry… | 贝瑞 |
[08:57] | Ah! | |
[09:01] | Oh! You… fuck. | 你‥ |
[09:03] | What the fuck?! Did you just poke me in the eye? | 搞屁啊? 你竟然插我眼睛? |
[09:07] | You fucking bitch! | 死女人 |
[09:10] | Oh, w-what is that? Metal? | 这是什么,金属吗? |
[09:14] | What the fuck did you do, man? Shit. I can’t… | 搞屁啊? |
[09:17] | What the fuck did you put in my eye? | 我看不到了‥ 你拿什么插我眼睛? |
[09:21] | Fuck! You fucking bitch! | 该死,你这个死女人 |
[09:30] | What the fuck. What the fuck did you– | 搞屁啊? |
[09:33] | Ah! You motherfucking piece of shit! | 你搞什么‥ 你这个圾垃王八蛋 |
[09:55] | Sally! Sally! | -莎莉‥住手 |
[09:56] | – You motherfucker! – Sally! Sally! Sally! Sally! – You fucking… You fuck… – Sally! Sally! | -你这个王八‥ |
[10:00] | – You… – Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来‥ |
[10:03] | It’s okay. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 没事,看着我‥ |
[10:05] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好‥ |
[10:07] | Look at me. | Look at me. |
[10:09] | Look at me. | Look at me. 看着我‥ |
[10:12] | I did this. | 是我杀的 |
[10:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey, listen. Listen. | 听着‥ |
[10:19] | I did this, okay? I did this. | 是我杀的,懂吗? |
[10:22] | I did this… | -人是我杀的 -我杀的 |
[10:23] | – Who did this? – I did this. | -是谁杀的? -我杀的 |
[10:25] | No, I did this. I did this. | 不对,是我杀的‥ |
[10:27] | Look at | Look at me! |
[10:29] | I did this. | me! 看着我‥是我杀的 |
[10:31] | Say, “Barry did this.” | 说"是贝瑞杀的" 杀‥ |
[10:34] | – Barry did this. Say it again. – Barry did this? | 贝瑞杀的‥ 再说一遍 |
[10:37] | Barry did this? | 贝瑞杀的 |
[10:39] | – Barry did this. | – Barry did this. 贝瑞杀的‥ |
[10:41] | – Say it again… That’s it. – Barry did this. | -再说一遍 -贝瑞杀的 |
[10:44] | – Okay. You’re gonna go home. – Home… | -没错,好,你赶快回家 -回家 |
[10:46] | You’re gonna go home. You were never here. | 你赶快回家,你没来过这里 |
[10:50] | Okay. Okay, go. | 好‥快走 |
[11:03] | Yandar Hank! | 汉克‥ |
[11:05] | – Hank! – What? What is it? | 什么,怎么了? |
[11:10] | Yandar: I’m free! | 我挣脱了 |
[11:12] | Akhmal: We are going to overpower the gunmen | 持枪守卫进来的时候 |
[11:15] | when they come in. Then, we will release you. | 我们会制服他们 然后我们就会去救你 |
[11:19] | Okay. Uh… Um… | 好 |
[11:22] | How did you guys get out of-of the handcuffs? | 你们是怎么挣脱手铐的? (外语) |
[11:34] | Yandar: No, no, no. Please. | 不要‥求求你 |
[11:40] | Yandar: Look! I-I am still handcuffed! | (外语) 不要‥我还铐着手铐 |
[11:42] | – No, no, please, please. – Guard: Oh… | 不要‥求求你 (外语) |
[11:49] | Akhmal: No! No! We won’t escape! Please, get that out of here! | 不要,我们不敢了 快救我们出去 |
[11:52] | Yandar: No! Please! No! | -不要啊,求求你‥ |
[12:45] | Akhmal: Fuck you… | -该死,不要啊 |
[13:00] | Guard: Whoa! | 去死吧 |
[15:42] | Te gusta eso? | (西语) |
[15:44] | – Quieres más? | (西语) (西语) |
[16:00] | Gustavo, piano! | 古斯塔夫,钢琴 |
[16:04] | Piano! | 钢琴 (西语) |
[16:09] | – Cállate, coño! – Oh! | (西语) (西语) |
[16:28] | Hm? | (西语) (西语) |
[16:30] | Cristobal. | (西语) (西语) |
[17:02] | C-Cristobal? | 克利斯多波? |
[17:06] | Cristobal. | 克利斯多波? |
[17:07] | Hank… | 来吧 |
[18:02] | Albert Nguyen: Berkman! | 柏克曼 |
[18:25] | What are you doin’, Berkman? | 你在做什么,柏克曼? |
[18:33] | How much you get for that asshole over there? | 这个废物让你赚了多少钱? |
[18:38] | Huh? | |
[18:40] | How much they pay you? | 他们付你多少钱? |
[18:44] | How much did you get for Chris? | 克里斯的命又让你赚了多少? |
[18:49] | Huh?! | |
[18:53] | How much, Berkman? | 说啊,柏克曼 |
[18:56] | How much did they give you for Chris?! | 你收了多少钱杀克里斯? |
[19:00] | ‘Cause he was an innocent, Barry! | 他是如此无辜,贝瑞 |
[19:04] | You gotta tell me right now, Barry. | 我现在就要听你说,贝瑞 |
[19:08] | Why? | 为什么要杀克里斯? |
[19:11] | Why Chris? | |
[19:14] | He was a sweetheart. He looked up to you. | 他这么善良,他还很崇拜你 |
[19:18] | But you had to take him out, right? | 但你就是非除掉他不可 |
[19:21] | You need to tell me, Barry! | 我一定要知道,贝瑞 |
[19:24] | Why Chris?! | 为什么要杀克里斯? |
[19:30] | Tell me, Barry! | 快说,贝瑞 |
[19:34] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[19:36] | Tell me right now! | 快给我说 |
[19:40] | Don’t just fuckin’ sit there! You fuckin’ tell me! | 不要呆坐在那里 |
[19:43] | You need to tell me! | 你快给我说 我要知道 |
[19:46] | Enough! Enough! | 够了‥ |
[19:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:57] | No! | 不要 |
[20:03] | Don’t! | 别开枪 |
[20:15] | Look up, Barry. Barry. | 天啊,贝瑞‥ |
[20:20] | Barry, listen to me. Calm down. | 听着,冷静 |
[20:24] | I got a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[20:28] | Her name is Elsie. She’s 8 years old. | 她叫做艾希,已经八岁了 |
[20:33] | She wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t saved my life. | 多亏你救了我一命 才有她的诞生 |
[20:41] | I know evil, Barry… | 我知道何谓恶人,贝瑞 |
[20:44] | …and you’re not evil. | 你不是恶人 |
[20:50] | But this has to stop. | 但是你该收手了 |
[20:56] | All of it’s gotta stop. | 不能再这样下去 |
[21:00] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[21:02] | Please… | |
[21:06] | Starting now. | 就从现在开始 |
[21:41] | Barry: Yeah, you got nothing to worry about. | 对,你放心吧 |
[21:44] | Sally: What happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[21:46] | I’m gonna pick up some shit from my house, and, uh, | 我要回家拿一些东西 |
[21:48] | I’ll come get you. | 然后我会去接你 |
[21:50] | – Sally: W-where are we going? – I don’t know. Pick a place. | 我们要去哪里? 不知道,随便挑个地方吧 |
[21:56] | Hey, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[21:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:04] | Oh, you do? | 我也爱你 |
[22:11] | Announcement: Will passengers Rodriguez and Savage | 罗德里格斯旅客与沙维吉旅客 |
[22:14] | please report to gate 19B? | 请至19B登机门报到 |
[22:17] | Once again, passengers Rodriguez and Savage, | 再次提醒 罗德里格斯旅客与沙维吉旅客 |
[22:20] | please report to gate 19B. | "密苏里州久普林" 请至19B登机门 |
[22:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:29] | Jim: Mr. Berkman? It’s Jim Moss. | 柏克曼先生,我是吉姆摩丝 |
[22:31] | I just had a very interesting conversation | 我刚刚跟基恩库辛奈 |
[22:33] | with Gene Cousineau about my daughter’s death. | 聊了一些耐人寻味的事 跟我女儿的死有关 |
[22:36] | I’d like to speak with you about it. You available? | 我想找你聊聊这件事 你有空吗? |
[22:39] | Uh, no. No, I-I’m not. | 没空,我没空 |
[22:42] | Jim: I’m gonna need you to come to my home. | 请你来我家一趟 |
[22:46] | Can I call you tomorrow? | 我可以明天再回电给你吗? |
[22:47] | Jim: I need you to come now. | 请你现在就过来 |
[22:51] | Look, I-I, uh, I gotta call you back, alright? | 我再回电给你‥ |
[22:54] | I gotta call you back. | |
[23:05] | Gene Cousineau: He wants to take us down, Barry. | 他想毁了我们,贝瑞 |
[23:07] | Barry: W-w-what’d you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么? |
[23:09] | Gene: He’s gonna ruin me. | 他会把我给毁了 |
[23:12] | I can’t have that. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[23:14] | Barry: Well, where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[23:16] | Gene: I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to do. | 对不起,我不知道还能怎么办 |
[23:19] | Barry: Wait, wait, Mr. Cousineau, where are you? | 等等,库辛奈老师,你在哪里? |
[23:22] | Gene: I gotta do this, Barry. | 我非下手不可,贝瑞 |
[23:24] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[24:04] | What, do you have a gun on you? | 你带了枪? |
[24:05] | – You have a fucking gun? You have a fucking gun? – No! | 你竟然带了枪‥? |
[24:07] | – No! – What the fuck is this?! | -不是‥ |
[24:09] | – What is wrong with you?! – He lives right there. | -是怎样,你脑子坏了吗? 他就住在那里 |
[24:12] | You’re in front of his fucking house! Are you nuts? | 你竟然出现在他家门口 你疯了吗? |
[24:13] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[24:15] | What, you’re gonna go in there and shoot him? | 打算进去开枪杀了他吗? |
[24:16] | You don’t know what this man is capable of. | 你不知道他有多大的能耐 |
[24:19] | Barry, he’s gonna ruin me. | 贝瑞,他会把我给毁了 |
[24:20] | He’s gonna destroy everything I worked for. | 他会摧毁我辛苦换来的一切 |
[24:24] | Get the fuck outta here. I’m gonna go talk to him. | 快滚,我去找他谈谈 你赶快滚 |
[24:26] | – You get the fuck outta here. – No! No! You can’t talk to him. | 不行‥千万不要跟他谈 |
[24:28] | That man only wants revenge. You cannot talk to him. | 那家伙一心只想复仇 |
[24:31] | He’s crazy. | 千万不要找他谈,他是疯子 |
[24:33] | He knows everything, Barry. | 他都知道了,贝瑞 |
[24:38] | He knows you killed Janice. | 他知道是你杀了詹妮 |
[24:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:44] | Just… let’s get in the car and go. | 我们开车离开吧 |
[24:49] | – Get outta here. Get outta here. – No. No, no, no, please. | -快走‥ |
[24:52] | You can’t go. No, no, no, no. | -不要‥求你了,不要进去 |
[24:53] | Listen to me, Barry. Please don’t go in there. | 不要‥你听我劝 贝瑞,拜托你不要进去 |
[24:55] | – Get the fuck outta here. Get outta here. – Don’t go in there. | -你快滚啦 |
[25:00] | Get outta here! | -不要进去 快走‥ |
[25:02] | Gene: No, no! No, don’t go in there. Don’t go in there. | 不要进去‥ 波利斯肯定会吃一记擒抱 |
[25:16] | Sports Announcer: They call the safeties on this team the cheetahs. | 然后再被放上网络 选定一个安全卫位置 他们都称队上的安全卫为猎豹 |
[25:19] | They run all over the place. They’re interchangeable. | 他们会满场跑 |
[25:21] | They’ll fly up in the box, they’ll play as linebackers, | 他们可在防守区域内互相替换 |
[25:24] | they’ll fly back and play safety that provides some… | 防守线卫会后退扮演安全卫 |
[25:27] | some uncertainty, if you will, for the offense. | 如此一来,防守就更坚不可破了 |
[25:32] | Gus is slipping and picked off! | 强森滑倒了‥是一记抄截 |
[25:34] | Looking for blockers, still on his feet! | 他在找跑卫,还没倒下 |
[25:37] | Edwards inside the 30! | 艾德华在30码内 |
[25:40] | Almost got through! | 快闯过去了 |
[25:43] | Carr, the wide receiver, had to make the tackle. | 接球员卡尔必须使出擒抱 |
[25:51] | Edwards, first interception of the year. | 艾德华今年的第一个抄截 |
[25:54] | We talked about Edwards, this is his fifth of his career. | 这是艾德华美足生涯中 第五次抄截 |
[25:57] | Two of them, he’s taken back for touchdowns | 其中两次他还成功回攻达阵 |
[25:59] | and he’s trying to get this one back. | 现在他也想再回攻一次 |
[26:01] | It turns into a punt return for him, | 最后演变成了弃踢回攻 |
[26:03] | excellent job of blocking by the defenders. | 多亏转守为攻的队员漂亮阻挡 |
[26:05] | They converted to offensive players. | |
[26:07] | The one play on the ball… | 不过真是精彩的一球‥ |
[26:09] | Police Officer 1: Freeze! | 不许动,把枪放下 |
[26:10] | Drop the fucking gun! | |
[26:13] | Police Officer 2: Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[26:15] | Berkman, drop the fucking gun! | 柏克曼,把枪放下 |
[26:19] | – Drop it now! – Berkman, drop the fucking gun! | -马上放下 -柏克曼,把枪放下 |
[26:21] | – Put it down! – Drop it! | 放下‥ |
[26:23] | Drop the fucking gun, or we fuckin’ shoot! | 不然我们就要开枪了 |
[26:27] | – Put the fucking gun down! – Berkman, put it fucking down! | 快点把枪放下 柏克曼,把枪放下 |
[26:29] | – Drop the fucking gun! Drop the gun! – Now! | 把枪放下‥ |
[26:34] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[26:36] | Drop it! Berkman! | 把枪放下,柏克曼 |
[26:39] | – Drop the gun! Drop the fucking gun! – Put it down! | 快把枪放下‥ |
[26:43] | Get him! Grab him! | 去抓他 总算还她一个公道 南联合街,莫德斯托426号‥ 本季终 谢谢观赏 |