时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Assistant Director: Here we go. Guys, you ready? | 要来啰,大家准备好了吗? |
[01:30] | Alright, roll and music! | -好了‥ -好 开拍,音乐请下 |
[01:40] | Hello. I’m Gene Cousineau, | 大家好,我是基恩库辛奈 |
[01:43] | and I’m a mask collector. “Wait a minute. | 我是个面具收藏家 |
[01:46] | “Isn’t this supposed to be a Master Class in acting, | 等等,这不是大表演家 |
[01:48] | given by the great performer Gene Cousineau?” | 基恩库辛奈的戏剧大师课吗? |
[01:50] | You’re saying to your laptop or mobile device, | 笔电或手机前的你,提出了疑问 |
[01:53] | and, yes, it is. Don’t fret it. | 是的,正是此课,别再烦恼了 |
[01:55] | And by the end of this class, hopefully, | 希望上完这堂课之后 |
[01:58] | you’re gonna be a mask collector, too, God willing. | 你也能成为面具收藏家 老天保佑 |
[02:01] | Let me give you an example of my favorite masks. | 我来展示一下 我最喜欢的几个面具 |
[02:04] | Hamlet. To be or not to be! | "哈姆雷特" "生存还是毁灭" |
[02:07] | Is that the question? | 有什么好问? |
[02:10] | Stanley Kowalski. Stella! | "欲望街车"男主角 |
[02:12] | Get down here! Get down here! I want to eat! | "史黛拉,快下楼来‥ 我要吃东西" |
[02:16] | A cop in “Serpico.” | "冲突"里的某个警察 |
[02:19] | Hey, Serpie? Are you goin’ against us? | "萨皮科 你要跟我们作对吗?" |
[02:22] | You see? These are not literal masks. | 没错,这些并不是真的面具 |
[02:25] | They are roles that you’re gonna play in this class, | 而是你们即将 在这堂课上演到的角色 |
[02:28] | and they are gonna change your life. | 你们的人生将因此彻底改变 |
[02:31] | Now, yes, | 是的 |
[02:33] | I have given students the tools | 我曾传授学生演技 |
[02:35] | to go on to great careers. | 让他们去闯出一番事业 |
[02:37] | This class is not about entrances and exits. | 这堂课的重点不在于登场与退场 |
[02:41] | It is about reaching into your soul, | 而是触及你的灵魂深处 |
[02:43] | pulling out that muck, and throwing it on the stage. | 把肮脏黑暗面扯出来 丢到舞台上 |
[02:47] | Hey! I’m actin’ here! | 我正在演戏耶 |
[02:50] | Ratso Rizzo. | "午夜牛郎"的台词 |
[02:52] | So, are you ready? | 那么各位准备好了吗? |
[02:54] | You better be ready ’cause the curtain is up, | 不好也得好 因为布幕就要升起了 |
[02:57] | and the spotlight is on you, | 聚光灯打在你身上 |
[02:59] | and welcome to “Gene Cousineau’s Master Class.” | 欢迎来到基恩库辛奈的大师课 谢谢 |
[03:09] | – Assistant Director: And cut. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -好,停 |
[03:12] | Okay, um, that was good. I’d like to try one more. | -很好‥ 刚刚那样很棒,我想再拍一次 |
[03:15] | – Assistant Director: Resetting! – No slouching, class. | -重新布置 |
[03:17] | Um, y-you’re not at home playing video games. | -不要无精打采的,各位同学 现在不是在家里打电动 |
[03:20] | I need you to lean in and pay attention. | 请你们专心投入 |
[03:22] | Whoever’s on the, uh, taxi, | 演出租车的那位 |
[03:25] | try starting earlier on entrances and exits. | "登场退场"那边,提早进来 |
[03:27] | Other than that, very good. Let’s go again. | 除此之外都很棒 再拍一次吧 |
[03:31] | – Gene Cousineau: Got a laugh on the taxi. – Yeah, I saw that. | 大家被出租车那段逗笑了 |
[04:02] | Ah! Fuck! | 是啊,我看到了 |
[05:28] | Everybody read the outline on 106? | 该死 |
[05:31] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay, how we feel about it? | 大家都看过106的摘要了吗? 好,请提出意见 |
[05:33] | – So good. You slayed. – Killer. | 超棒的,你真强 -厉害 |
[05:35] | – Awesome. – Anyone else? | -好棒 还有人要发表吗? |
[05:38] | Sally Reed: I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[05:42] | Uh, there’s that… | 有一幕很精彩 |
[05:44] | great scene where Medusabby is hooking up with the bartender, | 梅杜莎艾比勾搭上了调酒师 |
[05:48] | and the snakes keep falling out of her hat? | 然后蛇一直从她的帽子里跑出来 |
[05:50] | That’s funny. | -那段很好笑 |
[05:51] | That’s not supposed to be funny. | -那段没有要搞笑 |
[05:54] | – It’s supposed to be real. – Oh. | 那段要的是真实 |
[05:56] | Um, right. Well, the… snakes on her head felt real. | 好,她头上的蛇算是真实 |
[06:00] | But then, she turns him to stone. But then, | 但接着她把对方变成了石头 |
[06:03] | she’s still horny, so she sucks | 但她还是欲火难耐 |
[06:05] | and then eats his dick. | 所以她就去吸他的老二 吸完还吃掉 |
[06:09] | Is that literal? | -就是字面上的意思吗? |
[06:10] | – What else would it be? – Sally: Um, | -不然呢? |
[06:12] | Well, I was thinking | 我想说可以‥ |
[06:15] | that maybe it could be… more of a conversation. | 开启一个对话 |
[06:18] | Like, uh, it could be about her longing, maybe. | 或许是探讨她的渴望 |
[06:21] | Or, you know, like how she can’t get close to people | 或是她都不能与人亲近 |
[06:25] | because of the whole snake thing. | 因为她头上有蛇 |
[06:27] | I guess I just… | 我大概是想知道她的想法 |
[06:28] | I just wanna know what she’s thinking. | |
[06:31] | She just wants to get laid. | 她想找人上床 |
[06:34] | And it’s funny. | 这很好笑啊 |
[06:35] | Sally: Right, but if she wants to get laid, | 好,但如果她想找人上床 |
[06:37] | then why does she bite his dick off? | 她又为何要咬掉他的老二? |
[06:42] | What? | 什么? |
[06:44] | She does have a point, Mel. | 她说的确实有道理,梅厄 |
[06:47] | So… J-j-just… | 那就‥ |
[06:55] | Hm… | |
[06:58] | Wow. | |
[07:00] | Good job. That was ballsy as fuck. | 你好棒,超有种的 |
[07:02] | – Really? – Oh my god. | -是吗? -天哪 |
[07:03] | You said everything we’ve been thinking, | 那是我们八辈子 |
[07:04] | but never would’ve said in a million years. | 都不敢说出口的真心话 |
[07:06] | – How the fuck is he a showrunner? – He’s been around for forever. | 他凭什么当节目统筹啊? 不知道,他是老屁股了 |
[07:09] | I think he was a writer on “Everybody Loves Raymond.” | 他以前好像是 "大家都爱雷蒙"的编剧 |
[07:11] | – What’s that? – Claire: Some new show that thinks they’re just hilarious. | -这是在干嘛? -某个自以为好笑的新戏团队 |
[07:14] | Greg: Apparently, the showrunner is a fucking party. | 看来这个节目统筹很会炒气氛 |
[07:21] | The villain of the show | 这个节目‥ |
[07:23] | who’s also– wait for it, | 猜猜谁也是‥稍安勿躁‥ |
[07:25] | wait for it, the love interest! | 谁是恋爱角色? |
[07:30] | Okay! | 好的 |
[07:34] | I know, I know, I know. | 是的‥ |
[07:39] | He’ll be like, Hello! My name is Mike! | 好,他会说‥ "梅厄,我是伯特 |
[07:45] | Natalie: And I’m gonna be like– | 我爱我的角色" 然后我就会这样‥ |
[07:52] | Make me an appointment at the acupuncturist | 帮我预约克萝伊摩蕾兹 |
[07:53] | where Chloe Grace Moretz gets hers done, | 去的那间针灸诊所 |
[07:55] | but make sure that it’s with the tattoo guy | 我要那个刺青男 不要那个浏海女 |
[07:57] | – and not the fangs girl because I did not like her. – Okay. | 我不喜欢她 好 |
[08:00] | Ding-ding! Oof, I’m hungry. | 按按钮 |
[08:03] | But not for any of that stuff. | 我饿了,但这些我都不想吃 |
[08:18] | So you have your own show? | 你有自己的戏啦? |
[08:20] | – Natalie: Yeah. – Hm. What’s it about? | 对 内容是什么? |
[08:23] | I play a single mom. | 我演一个单亲妈妈 |
[08:24] | I have a cupcake store with my daughter in Central Park. | 我跟女儿在中央公园 开了一间杯子蛋糕店 |
[08:28] | – What’s it called? – “Just Desserts.” | 剧名是什么? "甜点人生" |
[08:32] | So you stole my show. | 所以你偷了我的戏? |
[08:34] | No. It’s actually a really important story to me. | 不是,这个故事 对我来说非常重要 |
[08:36] | It’s not a story. | 这才不是故事 |
[08:38] | – It’s a fucking math equation! – I’m actually feeling really uncomfortable right now. | 这是百分百照抄 我现在觉得很不舒服 |
[08:41] | You have nothing to say about anything. | 你没资格说半句话 |
[08:45] | You’ve never struggled a day in your whole fucking life! | 你这辈子完全没受过这种苦 |
[08:48] | Nobody’s ever put a hand around your fucking neck! | 你没有被人掐着脖子过 |
[08:50] | This was my story! My story! | 这本该是我的故事 我的故事 |
[08:54] | You don’t even have a fucking daughter! | 你根本连个女儿都没有 |
[08:57] | Neither do you, Sally. | 你也没有,莎莉 |
[08:59] | You are nothing without me! You are nothing! | 没有我,你什么也不是‥ |
[09:02] | Nobody stupid piece of shit! | 没出息,蠢货一个 |
[09:05] | I brought you into the fold | 我带你混进来 |
[09:06] | and this is how you fucking betray me?! | 而你竟然这样背叛我 |
[09:08] | I cubed your carrots for you. | 我还帮你削胡萝卜皮 |
[09:10] | You entitled cunt! | 你这个自以为是的婊子 |
[09:12] | You entitled fucking cunt! | 自以为是的臭婊子‥ |
[09:14] | You entitled fucking cunt! | |
[09:19] | You entitled fucking cunt! | 自以为是的臭婊子 |
[09:41] | NoHo Hank: Cristobal Sifuentes? | 克利斯多波舒芙特? |
[09:43] | Cristobal Sifuentes! | 克利斯多波舒芙特? (西语) |
[09:57] | Excuse me! Do you speak English? | 不好意思,你会说英语吗? |
[10:01] | No. | 不会 (西语) |
[10:04] | Do you know where the Sifuentes family lives? | 你知道舒芙特一家住在哪里吗? |
[10:08] | They drugs. | 他们毒品 |
[10:10] | Yes. Yes, they do deal drugs. Um… | 对‥他们在贩毒 |
[10:13] | Do you know where maybe? | 你知道在哪里吗? |
[10:15] | A house or apartment building? | 哪栋房子或公寓大楼 |
[10:20] | Maybe a cross street, perhaps. | 或是在哪个交叉路口之类的 |
[10:37] | Yep. Okay. | 对,我就知道你要搞这招 |
[10:39] | That’s what I thought you were doing, | |
[10:40] | but did not want to be rude, so… | 但为避免失礼,所以‥ |
[12:00] | Ooh… | |
[12:03] | Ooh… | |
[12:07] | Gene: No, no, no. Don’t laugh. Keep it going, kids. | 不对‥不要笑 继续,孩子们 |
[12:12] | Now! How do you feel? | 现在你们有什么感觉? |
[12:13] | – Like a ghost. – Wrong. How do you feel? | -像鬼一样 -错,你呢? |
[12:15] | – Embarrassed. – She’s right. Okay. | -很丢脸? |
[12:17] | Now, do the scene. | -没错 好,继续演 |
[12:22] | Doctor, the generators are down. | 博士,发电机故障了 |
[12:24] | If we don’t get electricity back in the park, | 再不恢复公园的电力 |
[12:26] | the dinosaurs will escape. | 恐龙就要逃出去了 |
[12:27] | – Let’s split up. – Stop. | -分头行动吧 -停 |
[12:28] | Alright, do you see the difference, huh? | 好,你们看出差别了吗? |
[12:30] | It is all in the body. It’s much more real. | 肢体表达就是重点 这样真实多了 |
[12:33] | Now, I believe she’s got the code. | 现在我相信她拿到了密码 |
[12:35] | He’s going to ride the dinosaur. It’s all going to be fine. | 他会骑上恐龙 一切都会没事的 |
[12:37] | You’ve got to embrace your embarrassment. | 一定要放开来丢脸 人家想吃棒棒糖 人家要紫色棒棒糖 |
[12:43] | Do I look like a fool? Not my problem. | 我像个傻子吗? 无所谓 |
[12:46] | You know, that was good. I don’t think there’s any need | 我觉得很不错 |
[12:48] | to switch out those students. | 这批学生就留着吧 |
[12:49] | – So? How was that, boss? – Yeah, fine. | 怎么样,还行吗,老大? 不错 |
[12:58] | So, you want me to mark the first or second take? | 要我注记第一镜还是第二镜? |
[13:03] | You know, I haven’t done this in 20 years. | 我已经二十年没干这事了 |
[13:05] | I have no fucking idea what I’m doing. | 我根本不知道自己在干嘛 |
[13:08] | Do you need a minute? | 你需要一些时间吗? |
[13:09] | I don– I don’t want him to know. | 我不想让他知道 |
[13:12] | Okay. I won’t tell him. | 好,我不会告诉他 |
[13:14] | No, dude, I’m having… | 天啊,我现在恐慌症大爆发 |
[13:17] | a full-on fucking panic attack. | |
[13:19] | Hey, don’t panic. It looks really good. | 不要慌,感觉很不错啊 |
[13:21] | – It does? – Yeah, you’re doing great. | -是吗? -对,你做得很好 |
[13:26] | What was your name again? | 你说你叫什么名字? |
[13:28] | It’s Sheryl. | 雪柔 |
[13:31] | Sheryl scripting. Thanks, Sheryl. | 雪柔小朋友 谢谢你,雪柔 |
[13:37] | – Mark take two. Mark take two. – Okay. | 注记第二镜‥ 好 |
[13:52] | Jim Moss? | 吉姆摩丝? |
[13:55] | Ken Goulet. | 我是肯尼古乐 |
[13:57] | Jim Moss: Mind if we go for a drive? | 咱们去兜个风吧 |
[13:59] | Fuches: And, seriously, I don’t know what happened, | 说真的,我也不知道是怎样 |
[14:01] | but, uh, the cops just let him go. | 但警方就这样放他走了 |
[14:03] | So, here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[14:06] | Address is on the back. | 他的住址在背面 |
[14:10] | You know this how? | 你怎么会知情? |
[14:12] | – He told you. – Nah. Got my ways of finding out. | 他跟你说的? 不是,我这人就是很会查 |
[14:16] | Couple of tours in country, | 到各地晃个几圈,就会有所收获 |
[14:18] | you learn some things. | |
[14:20] | I was in ‘Nam. | 我也打过越战 |
[14:22] | – I was a fighter pilot. – No shit. | -负责开战斗机 -少来 |
[14:24] | Yeah. Got shot down. Captured. | 是真的,我被击落,还被抓走 |
[14:27] | Candy asses. They make you talk? | 那些胆小鬼 他们有逼你开口吗? |
[14:31] | I got in my interrogator’s head, | 我逼疯了审问我的人 |
[14:32] | and he ended up committing suicide. | 他最后就自杀了 |
[14:35] | Me and some of the other guys escaped. | 其他人逃过一劫 |
[14:40] | You convinced your interrogator to kill himself? | 你把你的审问官说到去自杀? |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 对,他们说我有这方面的天赋 |
[14:45] | Some of the other guys said I had an aptitude for it, | |
[14:48] | but, uh, I thought they were just being nice. | 不过我都觉得是客套话 |
[14:50] | But, when I got to SERE school, | 但我去特种训练学院的时候 |
[14:52] | they pulled me out of class and made me an instructor. | 他们就把我从课堂抓去当导师 |
[14:55] | And the guy killed himself? | 自杀的那个人‥ |
[14:57] | Hm. Was he depressed? | 他有忧郁倾向吗? |
[14:59] | I wanted my daughter, Janice, to get into it. She resisted. | 我希望我女儿詹妮也能走这条路 但她拒绝了 |
[15:03] | She said, “Daddy, what you do is fucked up.” | 她说"爸爸 你做的事太缺德了" |
[15:07] | Did you get any sense of his home life? | 你能够大概感觉出 他的家庭生活吗? |
[15:09] | Yeah, and then she went and did her homicide thing. | 然后她就跑去当重案组刑警了 |
[15:12] | I was proud of her. | 她是我的骄傲 |
[15:15] | I mean, heh, he worked in a prison camp | 毕竟‥ |
[15:18] | in the jungle during Vietnam. | 他在越战丛林里的战俘营当差 |
[15:20] | Seems like he might have been a ticking clock. | 听起来就像是个未爆弹 |
[15:24] | I’m not saying, you know, anything against you, man. | 我无意对你不敬 |
[15:26] | It’s just– it might be a right man, right day situation. | 只是可能刚好天时地利人和 |
[15:30] | You know, for instance, I got this super touchy cousin. | 举例来说 我有个心思极为细腻的表亲 |
[15:34] | And one day at breakfast I said, | 某天在吃早餐的时候 |
[15:35] | “Hey, Don, you don’t know how to make a proper short stack.” | 我说"唐,你根本不会做松饼" |
[15:38] | And he put down his spatula | 然后他就放下锅铲 |
[15:40] | and he went out back and he hung himself. | 走到后面上吊自尽了 |
[15:43] | I’m no kind of genius or anything, but, uh, | 我可不是什么天才 |
[15:46] | just a simple tonnage… | 不过就是简单的抗压度问题 |
[15:49] | issue… | |
[15:51] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[15:57] | That’s him. 100%. | 就是他,绝对不会错 |
[16:02] | Okay, um… | 好,摩丝先生 |
[16:04] | Mr. Moss, he… | 他杀了你女儿 |
[16:06] | kills your daughter, | |
[16:07] | and then he shows up at your door. Why? | 然后又自己送上门 为什么? |
[16:11] | He was claiming that Janice’s killer was still out there. | 他声称杀害詹妮的人还逍遥法外 |
[16:15] | Said it was a student in Gene Cousineau’s class, | 他说凶手是 基恩库辛奈课上的某个学生 |
[16:17] | Barry Berkman. | 贝瑞柏克曼 |
[16:19] | Fed me some line about how I could get justice. | 他在那边拐我说 可以怎样伸张正义 |
[16:23] | Chief Krauss: Gentlemen. | 各位,恕我直言 |
[16:24] | Respectfully, | |
[16:26] | this is the Raven, | 他就是渡鸦 |
[16:28] | and he’s trapped you like a fox. | 他实在是老奸巨猾 |
[16:30] | If he gets Jim here to kill Berkman, | 若吉姆除掉柏克曼 |
[16:31] | it throws suspicion away from him. | 他就能洗清嫌疑 |
[16:33] | But we’re not falling for that. | 但我们才不会上当 |
[16:34] | No matter how many people tell us it was Berkman, | 不管有多少人说凶手是柏克曼 |
[16:36] | we know it was this guy. | 我们都知道这家伙就是凶手 |
[16:38] | – Who else said it was Berkman? – Cousineau. | 还有谁说是柏克曼? 库辛奈 |
[16:41] | Chief Krauss: This is what I’m talking about. | 我就是要说这个 |
[16:42] | This Raven guy clearly knew Cousineau | 这个渡鸦非常清楚 |
[16:44] | was convinced it was Barry, | 库辛奈相信贝瑞是凶手 |
[16:46] | and he’s trying to keep that lie going. | 现在他想继续利用这个谎 |
[16:49] | He’s an evil genius. | 他是个邪恶大师 |
[16:51] | I want to talk to Fuches alone. No cameras. | 我想单独跟福契谈 关掉监视器 |
[16:53] | – Mae Dunn: That’s not how we do things. – Whoa, Mae. | -我们不会这样‥ -梅尔 |
[16:56] | Hey, now, this is the FBI. | 他可是联调局探员 |
[16:57] | Okay? They’re pros. | 他们是专家 |
[17:02] | You want a phonebook to hit him with? | 要给你电话本揍他吗? |
[17:04] | Sock full of coins? | 或是装满硬币的袜子? |
[17:18] | Oh no… | |
[17:20] | No… | |
[17:31] | Oh no… | |
[17:33] | What’s… | |
[18:29] | Hello? | 有人吗‥? |
[18:31] | Hello! | |
[18:34] | Akhmal Hank? | 汉克? |
[18:38] | Akhmal? | 阿莫? |
[18:41] | Akhmal Hank. | 汉克 |
[18:44] | Akhmal: Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:48] | Are they torturing you? | 他们对你严刑拷打吗? |
[18:51] | Akhmal: Yes. | 对 |
[18:52] | They want to know about you and Cristobal. | 他们想知道你和克利斯多波的事 |
[18:56] | And how Fernando was killed. | 还有费南多是怎么死的 |
[19:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[19:03] | Akhmal: We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:05] | There are about four men. | 这里大概有四个男子和伊莲娜 |
[19:07] | And Elena. | |
[19:11] | Yandar: Hank… | 汉克,我快要挣脱手铐了 |
[19:13] | I’m almost out of my handcuffs. | |
[19:17] | I have one loose. | 已经松开一边了 |
[19:20] | Akhmal: He’s bleeding very bad, Hank. | 他流了好多血,汉克 |
[19:24] | Um… | |
[19:26] | What can I do? | 我可以帮什么忙? |
[19:29] | Yandar: When I get loose, | 我挣脱之后,我会帮阿莫解开 |
[19:32] | I’ll free Akhmal. | |
[19:34] | Be ready. | 你准备好 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:54] | – Hey, Lindsay. – Lindsay We have a problem. | -林赛 -出大事了 |
[19:56] | – What now? – Lindsay: I just sent it to you. | -怎样? -我刚刚寄给你了 "好莱坞影视报导" |
[20:07] | – …this is how you fucking betray me? – I cubed your carrots for you. | 而你竟然这样背叛我 |
[20:11] | Sally: Oh my god. – Entitled cunt! | -我还帮你削胡萝卜皮 -天啊 |
[20:13] | – You entitled fucking cunt! – Lindsay: She was recording you. | 你这个自以为是的臭婊子‥ 她偷偷录下来了 |
[20:16] | Sally: Entitled fucking cunt! | 臭婊子 |
[20:19] | Lindsay: “Medusas” sent it to me. They’re dropping you. | 梅杜莎的人传给我的 他们要把你剔除 |
[20:21] | They don’t feel like someone who talks like this | 他们觉得这种人 |
[20:23] | belongs in their room. | 不该出现在他们的编剧室里 |
[20:26] | – I have to post an apology. – Lindsay: No, you don’t! | 我要赶快发道歉文 不可以,不要发 |
[20:31] | Listen, I-I’m coming over, okay? | 听着,我现在去找你 |
[20:35] | Bob Jacobson: That was perfect, Gene. | 太棒了,基恩 |
[20:37] | – Gene: Wow, really? – Bob: Yeah, it was unbelievable. | -真的吗? -叹为观止啊 |
[20:40] | I loved how engaged the class was. | 我喜欢全班都那么投入其中 |
[20:42] | I loved how warm you are on stage. | 也喜欢你在台上 给人很温暖的感觉 |
[20:45] | Now, I can tell… | 看得出来教学让你快乐 |
[20:48] | – teaching gives you joy. – You know it does. | 确实是如此,不过安妮呢? |
[20:50] | But what about Annie? Bob: Shh– where are you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[20:54] | Um, New York by way of Minnesota. | 在纽约的明尼苏达人 |
[20:57] | You’re a talent. | 你很有才华 |
[20:59] | Shh. | |
[21:01] | The way you photographed Gene, you made him so, | 你把基恩拍得很‥ |
[21:04] | uh… | |
[21:06] | – Masculine? – No. | -雄纠纠? -不是 |
[21:08] | – Uh, virile? Rugged? – No. | -气昂昂吗,健壮? -不是 |
[21:10] | – Brawny. Gallant. Robust. – Nope. | -雄壮,威武? |
[21:13] | Tom Posorro: Lantern-jawed? | -不是 粗犷,性格? |
[21:14] | – Un homme pour tous saisons? – No, no, no, no. | (法语) 不是‥ |
[21:18] | Tall. | 很高 |
[21:20] | Absolutely. He was like a real giant out there. | 没错,他在台上就像个巨人 |
[21:22] | He was, uh, very Adonis-like. | 就像俊美的希腊男神 |
[21:24] | – Yeah. – And actually, it was– it was all really due to Annie. | -是啊 |
[21:27] | Yes, I’ve got some other projects | -这其实都是安妮的功劳 |
[21:29] | that I’d love to talk to you about. | 对了,我有其他计划想找你谈谈 |
[21:32] | Who’s your agent? | 你的经纪人是谁? |
[21:33] | I haven’t had an agent since 1982. | 我从1982年就没有经纪人了 |
[21:35] | Well, I could possibly be of help to you. | 这个我可以帮忙 |
[21:37] | Bob: It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[21:40] | I want to get you in a room. | 我想给你安排一个位置 |
[21:42] | – Very impressed. – Gene: You should be. | 我很欣赏你 |
[21:44] | You don’t know what’s coming down the pike. She’s incredible. | 有眼光,她还有很多潜力呢 她非常厉害 |
[21:46] | Tom: Absolutely marvelous. | 非常出色 |
[21:48] | Gene: I think she did great. | 她很优秀 |
[21:54] | Jim. | 吉姆,你怎么来了? |
[21:55] | What are you– What are you doing here? | |
[21:58] | The man who, uh, | 带你去看詹妮遗体的男子 |
[21:59] | took you out to Janice’s body contacted me. | 联络了我 |
[22:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:08] | He said he was some investigator. | 他说他是私人侦探 |
[22:11] | He’s in jail now. | 他现在人在看守所 |
[22:15] | How? | 怎么会? |
[22:17] | I took him there. | 我把他送进去的 |
[22:22] | W– So, he’s talking to the police now? | 天啊,所以他正在被警方问话 |
[22:26] | What do you think he’s saying? | 他说了些什么呢? |
[22:28] | He said your student Barry killed Janice. | 他说你的学生贝瑞杀了詹妮 |
[22:35] | Barry’s a good kid. | 贝瑞是个乖孩子 |
[22:38] | That’s not in him. I mean, you know he was in war, | 他不会做这种事 他上过战场 |
[22:41] | and he’s like a mixed-up dummy, | 他就是个迷茫的木头人 |
[22:44] | but he’s a good egg. | 但他是个好人 |
[22:46] | He was with us at the cabin. | 当时他也跟我们一起在小木屋里 |
[22:48] | Now, I wish he was armed. | 真希望他当时身上有枪 |
[22:50] | Maybe he could have killed those guys that took Janice. | 或许他就能杀掉抓走詹妮的人 |
[22:53] | You know, those Russians, but… | 那些俄国佬 |
[22:56] | No, that’s not in him. | 但可惜他不是那样的人 |
[23:03] | Congratulations on the show. | 恭喜你开了新戏 |
[23:08] | I would like to sincerely apologize | "'久普林'创作人回应" 我想在此郑重道歉 |
[23:11] | for my perceived transgression | 我那样攻击我的前员工 |
[23:13] | against my former employee… Well, friend, | 确实有所过失 |
[23:16] | and employee Natalie Greer. | 应该说是前友人兼员工 奈特莉桂尔 |
[23:18] | Now, despite the fact that the four-letter word in question here | 虽然那个争议性词语 |
[23:21] | was traditionally used as a form of kinship between women | 曾用于表达女性之间的友好 |
[23:23] | and is widely used in Europe, I do understand | 在欧洲地区都很广泛使用 |
[23:25] | that I have offended a few people… | 但我也明白我触怒了一些人 |
[23:27] | It’s the truth. – …and for that I am deeply sorry, | 我说的是事实啊 为此我致上深深的歉意 |
[23:29] | but I just want to say be careful who you trust, | 但我还是想请各位 |
[23:32] | you know? Because it takes a certain type of person… | 不要轻易相信别人 |
[23:37] | – to record a private… – This isn’t an apology. | 因为会偷偷录像的人,一定是‥ 这才不是道歉文 |
[23:40] | – This is damage control. – It’s the fucking truth! | 这是止血文 这是事实 |
[23:42] | It has nothing to do with what happened with Natalie, | 这跟奈特莉的遭遇无关 |
[23:44] | and frankly, it cheapens what you set out to do with your show. | 而且这样反而败坏了 |
[23:46] | My show… is me, | 你做这部戏的初衷 |
[23:49] | Lindsay, and she stole my fucking show! | 我的戏就是我,林赛 然后她竟然偷走了我的戏 |
[23:52] | If you had just let me deal with this… | 你应该让我来处理,而不是‥ |
[23:55] | instead– Why did you have to say something? | 你为什么就是非开口不可? |
[23:58] | Oh, fuck off! | 闭嘴 |
[24:00] | You don’t care about me. | 你才不关心我 |
[24:01] | You don’t care about “Joplin.” | 你才不关心"久普林" |
[24:03] | You just care about your commission. “Oh! Oh! | 你只在乎你的抽成 |
[24:06] | It’s so important to have a great relationship with BanShe!” | "一定要跟'网妖'打好关系" |
[24:08] | You want the relationship with BanShe, not me. | 是你想跟他们打好关系 我可不想 |
[24:11] | You work for me! | 你的老板是我 |
[24:13] | And I am fucking drowning! | 我现在快窒息了 |
[24:15] | And instead of trying to help me, | 而你却不帮我 |
[24:17] | you’re just trying to save yourself. | 你一心只想着自保 |
[24:19] | This is honest, okay? This is the honest fucking truth. | 我这是坦诚以待,好吗? 这就是坦诚以待 |
[24:21] | And if that makes me unhirable, then I am fucking unhirable, | 如果我会因此被封杀 那就封杀我吧 |
[24:24] | but at least I told the fucking truth! | 至少我说出了实话 |
[24:27] | Sally: And I promise, going forward, | 我发誓以后绝对不会再犯 |
[24:29] | not to let that passion… | |
[24:32] | I have to drop you. | 我要放掉你了 |
[24:34] | Sally: And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉‥ |
[24:36] | Good. | 很好,反正我也不想跟骗子合作 |
[24:38] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna work with liars. | |
[24:41] | Sally: And because of that, I’ve made a donation | |
[24:44] | to BeatBackBullying.org… | |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | Sally: …to share your stories in the comments below. | |
[25:08] | George Krempf: You know the sound of kids’ footsteps early in the morning? | 你听过早上孩子们的脚步声吗? |
[25:14] | I still hear it. | 我到现在还是听得到 |
[25:18] | I can hear him in his room on his computer. | 我听得到他在自己房间 用计算机的声音 |
[25:21] | I’ll talk to him from my office across the hall. | 我会隔着走廊 |
[25:24] | Full conversations. | 从我的办公室跟他讲话 整串完整的对话 |
[25:29] | My wife says I’m… | 我老婆说我疯了 |
[25:32] | losing my mind. She, uh, | |
[25:34] | she thinks this city | 她说这座城市把他变成了恶魔 |
[25:36] | turned him into some devil. I… | |
[25:39] | I never wanted to hurt anyone my whole life. | 我这辈子没想过要伤害任何人 |
[25:45] | Until we had Ryan. | 直到我们有了莱恩 |
[25:48] | Oh, the love I had for that child. | 我好爱那孩子,爱到让我害怕 |
[25:52] | It terrified me. I mean– | |
[25:55] | What would I do if something happened to him? | 若他出事了 我会做出什么事来? |
[26:01] | A-and then I-I found out what you did, and… | 然后我得知了你做的事 |
[26:08] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[26:12] | I-I-I could leave you here, and you’ll rot. | 我大可把你丢在这里慢慢腐烂 |
[26:21] | But I can’t. | 但我办不到 |
[26:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:35] | I want to see my son again. | 我想要再见我儿子一面 |
[28:03] | Paramedic: White male, late 60s, | 白人男性 近七十岁,自残 |
[28:06] | self-inflicted, possible DOA. | 可能到院前就已身亡 麻烦让开 借过‥ |
[28:14] | Doctor: Check those vitals! | 检查生命迹象 |
[28:35] | Hi. | |
[28:40] | Listen, I’m gonna be straight with you. Um… | 我就跟你开门见山了 |
[28:44] | You tell me what you know. You cooperate. | 你从实招来 |
[28:48] | I help you. | 你如果合作,我就帮你 |
[28:49] | I told you what I know. | 我都说完了 |
[28:52] | Why’d you go see Jim Moss? | 你为什么去找吉姆摩丝? |
[28:54] | To give him information about who killed his daughter. | 去跟他说是谁杀了他的女儿 |
[28:58] | And who’s that? | 是谁? |
[29:00] | – Ask him. – I’m asking you. | -去问他啊 |
[29:02] | Hm… | -我要问你 |
[29:07] | Oh, by the way, those cameras are off. | 对了 监视器都关掉了 |
[29:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:13] | Albert Nguyen: Because I asked them to be. | 我要求的 |
[29:17] | Know how I got this? | 知道我这道疤怎么来的吗? |
[29:18] | – Shaving? – Yeah, no, that’s a bad joke. | 刮胡子? 不是,不好笑 |
[29:21] | No. No. | 不是‥ |
[29:25] | No, I got this while I served in Afghanistan. | 这是我去阿富汗打仗时留下的 |
[29:27] | Hm. | |
[29:30] | Yeah, see, we were on a patrol, | 当时我们去巡逻 |
[29:33] | and then I got hit by a sniper. | 我被狙击手击中 |
[29:36] | And my buddy… | 我的兄弟想要报仇 |
[29:38] | Well, he wanted payback, but he took it out on the wrong guy. | 但他杀错了人 |
[29:43] | And then, he got discharged. | 接着他就遭到除役 |
[29:49] | You’re Albert. | 你就是艾伯特 |
[29:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[29:54] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[29:57] | How do you know Berkman? | 你怎么会认识柏克曼? |
[29:59] | I’m, uh… | 我是他的经纪人 |
[30:02] | – I’m his manager. – His manager. | 他的经纪人 |
[30:04] | – Mm-hmm. – What, like, for his acting stuff? | 处理他的演艺事业吗? |
[30:08] | Look. Look, dude, I’m trying to help you here, | 听着,老兄,我这是在帮你 |
[30:10] | so be straight with me, okay? – No, no, no. No, no. | -所以别跟我拐弯了,好吗? -不对‥ |
[30:13] | Is Barry caught up in all this shit? | 是贝瑞捅出了这些鸟事吗? |
[30:25] | You served with a guy named Chris? | 你跟一个叫做克里斯的 是同梯弟兄 |
[30:28] | – Yes. – Yeah. | 对 |
[30:30] | Too bad what happened to him. | 他的遭遇真是不幸 |
[30:34] | His wife and kids. How sad. | 留下老婆和儿子,真可怜 |
[30:36] | Little Theo? Hm… | 小小席欧 |
[30:39] | He still sleeps with his… with his mom | 他到现在还在跟妈妈睡 |
[30:42] | because he’s afraid | 他大概是怕‥ |
[30:44] | whoever killed his daddy was gonna get him. | 杀父凶手会来找他 |
[30:48] | Oh. Kid’s got intuition. | 小孩子的直觉都很准的 |
[30:52] | You ever wonder why Chris, who never saw combat, | 你可曾想过为什么克里斯‥ |
[30:55] | was basically a computer geek, | 这个没亲身战斗过 而且骨子里是个科技宅的人 |
[30:57] | would even have PTSD? | 竟然会有创伤后压力症候群? |
[31:01] | Oh, he loved Sharon and Theo. They were his whole world. | 他很爱沙伦和席欧 妻小就是他的全世界 |
[31:06] | Why would he take himself out knowing that something like that | 他怎么会去自杀呢? |
[31:09] | would fuck them up for life? Yeah. | 他明知道 这样会彻底毁了他们的人生 |
[31:13] | Well, that, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[31:16] | …switch you saw go off | 贝瑞帮你报仇时 |
[31:18] | when Barry was avenging you? | 你也见识到他暴走的样子 |
[31:22] | I harnessed that into a very lucrative job for him. | 我善用这股力量 为他谋到了一份很好赚的工作 |
[31:30] | One day, | 某天,我给贝瑞派了一个任务 |
[31:31] | sent Barry out on a mission, | |
[31:34] | went sideways, and, well, Chris… | 出了点意外 然后克里斯‥ |
[31:38] | He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 不巧出现在不该出现的地方 |
[31:41] | Saw some shit he shouldn’t have. | 看到了不该看的事 |
[31:49] | You know Barry still participates in those… | 贝瑞还是会去参加 |
[31:51] | charity runs that Sharon does in Chris’ memory? | 沙伦办的那些追思慈善活动 |
[31:57] | Barry’s a good guy. | 贝瑞可是个好人呢 |
[32:02] | Dunn: Oh. Hey, what did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[32:04] | Nguyen: You can question him if you want. I’m leaving. | 你们自己去问吧,我要走了 待续 谢谢观赏 |