时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Phil As far as conferences go, it was boring. | 这场会议可真无聊 |
[00:15] | Nothing to report. Oh, how was Kyle’s game? | 凯尔的比赛怎么样? |
[00:18] | Oh, it was amazing. | 超精彩 |
[00:20] | Six-zero. Kyle pitched seven innings. | 六比零 凯尔投了七局 |
[00:23] | Coach said it was the fastest he’d ever thrown. | 教练说他创下了个人最快球速 |
[00:25] | Phil: No way. Are you kidding me? | 不会吧,这么强啊? |
[00:27] | Ugh, I’m sorry I missed it. | 我没能到场,真可惜 |
[00:29] | Oh hey, so I know you don’t want to celebrate, | 对了,我知道你不想庆祝 |
[00:31] | but I made a reservation at Brio’s at 7:00 tomorrow night. | 但我还是订了明晚七点的餐厅 |
[00:35] | – You did? – Phil: I did. | -是喔 -没错 |
[00:37] | – That’s awesome! – Phil: Anyway, | 真好呢 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna stand by on the earlier flight. | 总之我准备排早一点的班机 |
[00:42] | Hopefully, I’ll be home around lunch. | 希望能在午餐左右回到家 |
[00:44] | Oh, I hope so. | 那就太好了 |
[00:46] | Okay, babe. I’ll see you when you get here. I love you. | 好,宝贝,到时候见了 |
[00:49] | I love you, too. Sleep tight. | -我爱你 -我也爱你,晚安 |
[02:02] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[02:04] | Good morning, ma’am. Uh, Kenneth Goulet. | 早安,太太 我是肯尼古乐 |
[02:07] | Do you have a moment? | 方便借一步说话吗? |
[02:18] | All I’m saying is that sometimes the police fall short. | 我想说的是,警察有时不太可靠 |
[02:22] | Now, justice… | 可是正义呀‥ |
[02:24] | That’s still attainable. | 还是有管道伸张的 |
[02:26] | – Kyle: Who is this? – Hi. You must be Kyle. | -他是谁? -你就是凯尔吧 |
[02:29] | – I’m, uh, Kenneth Goulet– – Please leave. | -我是肯尼古乐 |
[02:33] | Mm. | -请你离开 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | I understand you had a full-ride to play ball at Michigan. | 我知道密歇根大学给你 全额奖学金,让你去打球 |
[02:43] | You decided to stay home. Why was that? | 但你决定待在家乡,为什么呢? |
[02:45] | Look, man, whatever it is you’re selling, we don’t want any. | 听着,不管你想推销什么 我们都不想要 |
[02:49] | I know who killed your dad. | 我知道是谁杀了你爸 |
[03:31] | Dad? | 爸? |
[03:33] | – Wait, have you been up all night? – I fucked up, son. | 你该不会整晚没睡吧? 我捅出大娄子了,儿子 |
[03:36] | W-w-what is all this? What hap– What’s going on here? | 这是怎么一回事? 现在是怎样? |
[03:37] | I pissed off the wrong guy. | 我惹到不该惹的人 |
[03:39] | Dad, you do that every day. | 爸,这对你来说是家常便饭啊 |
[03:41] | We gotta leave. We’re leaving Dodge. | 这里待不下去了,搬离道奇吧 |
[03:44] | Leave LA? I– No, I-I can’t. | 要我搬离洛城? |
[03:46] | – I can’t leave LA. – Okay. | -我不能离开洛城 -好了 |
[03:47] | You get ready. | 你去收拾一下 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna pack the car. | 我去把行李装上车 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna get new suitcases, | 我去买新的行李箱 |
[03:55] | – you pack Gordon. – Dad, | 你去带上高登 |
[03:56] | – I’m not leaving LA. – What the hell happened | 爸,我没有要离开洛杉矶 |
[03:58] | on “Laws of Humanity” yesterday? | 昨天在"人性法则"片场 是怎么回事? |
[04:00] | Tom, this is not a good time. | 汤姆,我现在没空说这些 |
[04:02] | Just tell them I was doing what I thought was best for my family. | 你就跟他们说‥ 我只是在捍卫我的家人‥ |
[04:05] | They loved you. They want to bring you back. | 他们爱死你了 所以想找你回去 |
[04:09] | The showrunner told me he had no idea you were that good. | 执行制片说他都不知道 原来你那么厉害 |
[04:13] | He said you gave real pathos to that– | 他说你让这个老头角色 |
[04:15] | to that sad old man character. | 变得很有渲染力 |
[04:16] | And now, they’re gonna extend the part, | 现在他们打算拓展这个角色 |
[04:17] | give you additional scenes. | 给你加一些戏份 |
[04:19] | On “Laws of” fucking “Humanity”! | 这可是"人性法则"呢 |
[04:21] | You know how big that show is? It’s huge! | 你知道这出戏有多红吗? 红到不行 |
[04:23] | Gets like-like a 1.6 in the demo. | 收视率高达1点6呢 |
[04:25] | Tom, I’m leaving town. | 汤姆,我要搬走了 |
[04:28] | What? Why? | 什么,为什么? |
[04:29] | Because I pissed off a guy I shouldn’t have. | 因为我招惹到我惹不起的人 |
[04:32] | Well, I must say, that’s, uh, | 你这个人就是这样,基恩 |
[04:34] | that’s right on brand for you, Gene. | |
[04:36] | You know, I’ve been your agent for 30 years, | 我当你的经纪人三十年了 |
[04:38] | and let me tell you something. | 跟你讲句真心话 |
[04:39] | It has not been easy. | 这可是一件苦差事 |
[04:41] | People have told me you’re narcissistic, | 我听过人家说你是自恋狂 |
[04:43] | self-obsessed, | 自我迷恋 |
[04:45] | petty, unhinged. | 小心眼,脑袋不正常 |
[04:46] | Their words, not mine. | 这些是别人说的,不是我说的 |
[04:48] | Volatile, toxic, abusive, malignant. | 暴躁,恶毒,恶劣,爱羞辱人 |
[04:50] | A scrub, a dope, a dummy, | 是个废物,蠢蛋,呆子,圾垃 |
[04:52] | a loser, a cocksucker, | 王八蛋,窝囊废 |
[04:53] | a dump truck, a stone-cold buster… | 彻头彻尾的大烂渣 |
[04:56] | A bomb? Why can’t I just shoot the guy? | 炸弹? 为何不直接开枪杀他? |
[04:58] | Well, we were going to have you shoot them, | 原本确实是要你开枪杀他们 |
[04:59] | – but– – Them? | 他们? |
[05:01] | Wait, I thought it was just one guy, this Fernando. | 我以为目标只有费南多一个人 |
[05:03] | It was. You know, but then, | 原本是这样 |
[05:06] | Dom and DeLuise over here pointed out that | 但这两位仁兄唐姆和德路易 |
[05:08] | if we only kill Fernando, then, like, a whole contingent | 他们点出,如果只杀掉费南多 |
[05:10] | of just weirdly stunning Bolivian soldiers | 那整个不知道在帅什么的 玻利维亚部队 |
[05:13] | would come in here and kill all of us. | 就会过来杀光我们 |
[05:15] | So, it’s been decided that you are going to blow them all up | 所以我们决定了 就请你趁他们开白天会议时 |
[05:18] | during their midday meeting, which is usually around 5 PM. | 把他们全部炸死 时间通常在下午五点 |
[05:22] | Now, Cristobal will be at Pilates at that time, | 克利斯多波那时会去上皮拉提斯 |
[05:24] | – so he won’t be there. – Right, so I’m bombing a house? | 所以他不会在现场 你要我炸掉整栋房子? |
[05:27] | Oh, and how. Peep this. Give me your phone. | 炸法也是重点 看好了,手机借我一下 |
[05:31] | You need the Detonate app. | 你要先下载"引爆"应用程序 |
[05:32] | Oh wait, shit. I need your face. | 可恶,脸借扫一下 |
[05:35] | Bingo. | 好了 |
[05:38] | Would you like to receive | "您想收到特别引爆优惠吗?" |
[05:39] | Detonate special promotional offers? | |
[05:41] | Absolutely. Can it access to your photos? Yes. | 当然好啊 "是否允许存取手机相片" |
[05:44] | Location services? Always. | 同意 "定位服务" 随时开启 |
[05:46] | Can I share personal information with market research? | "本程序能否将您的个人资料 分享给市场调查" |
[05:49] | Sure. Why not? | 当然,尽管分享 |
[05:50] | And you are set. | 都设定好啰 |
[05:53] | “BerkmanGoesBoom.” | 轰炸超人柏克曼 |
[05:54] | Your password is “SuddenlySeymour1985,” | 密码是"突然间西摩1985" |
[05:57] | – but the S’s are all dollar signs. – Thanks. | 字母s都要换成金钱符号 谢谢 |
[06:00] | So, where’s this bomb? | 炸弹在哪里? |
[06:05] | NoHo Hank: It’s right over there. | 就在那里 |
[06:36] | NoHo Hank: Pick it up! | 拿起来 (外语) (外语) (外语) |
[07:09] | Sally: I want my speech tonight not to be corny, you know? | 我今晚的致词不想讲得太老套 |
[07:12] | I want it to be honest and real, like the show. | 我想要发自内心,做自己 -就跟这出戏一样 -是 |
[07:15] | Not some superficial bullshit | 不讲一些肤浅的废话 |
[07:17] | – about how it might be perceived. – Right. | -说可能会得到怎样的评价 -是 |
[07:21] | – Take this down. – Yeah. | -把这段记下来 -好 |
[07:22] | Um, “I didn’t write, direct, produce, | 我自编自导自演"久普林" |
[07:25] | – and star in ‘Joplin’ for the glory.” – Mm-hmm. | 可不是为了沽名钓誉 |
[07:28] | “I do this show for a little girl | 我做这出剧是为了某个小女生 |
[07:31] | who came from Joplin, Missouri.” | 她来自密苏里州的久普林 |
[07:32] | Yeah, and maybe that little girl’s name is Abigail, | 对,然后这个小女生 可能叫做艾比盖儿 |
[07:34] | but everybody calls her Thweetie because her grandma had a lisp, | 但大家都叫她小口爱 因为她奶奶发音不标准 |
[07:37] | and she’d say, like, “Thweetie! Time to milk the cows!” | 奶奶都会说 |
[07:41] | Yeah. And, um, maybe Abigail lived on a farm, | "小口爱,快来给牛挤奶啰" 也许艾比盖儿住在农场上 |
[07:44] | so she was really sheltered and she didn’t see a television set | 所以她与世隔绝 |
[07:47] | until she was, like, 14 years old. | 一直到14岁才看到电视机 |
[07:49] | And every night, she would be like, “Mama, | 她每晚都会说‥ |
[07:51] | “promise me those little people | "妈妈,电视机里的小小人 |
[07:53] | aren’t gonna come out of the television set–“ | 不会跑出来吧?" |
[07:54] | – Natalie! That little girl is me. – Yeah, yeah. | -奈特莉 -是 那个小女生就是我 |
[07:56] | You’re Thweetie? | 你就是小口爱? |
[08:00] | Tom: …cracker-ass, fruity-booty, | 混账东西,娘儿们 |
[08:02] | wack as hell, weak sauce, | 烂到掉渣,劣质品 |
[08:04] | fuckhead, fuckface, fucknuts, | 废材,废人,废渣 |
[08:08] | shit nuts, shit fuck, fuck fuck– | 劣货,劣渣,渣渣 |
[08:11] | Wait a minute, somebody called me a fuck fuck? | -有人说我是渣渣? -渣人 |
[08:12] | Yeah. Rob Reiner, 1994. | 对啊,罗勃雷纳,1994年 |
[08:14] | Was the “Ghosts of Mississippi” audition. | "密西西比谋杀案"的试镜 |
[08:16] | I specifically said I don’t want feedback. | 我还特别说了,请不要给回馈 |
[08:18] | But listen, now, you have the opportunity to be known | 总之你现在有机会翻转形象 |
[08:20] | as Gene Cousineau, great actor. | 成为伟大的演员基恩库辛奈 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna send you my new address. | 我会把新住址传给你 |
[08:24] | I’m probably gonna be under another name. | 我可能会改名 |
[08:26] | Go and-and pay for these, will you? | 麻烦你帮我买这两个行李箱 |
[08:29] | Gene? | 基恩? |
[08:30] | Tom: Joe Mantegna. | 乔曼塔纳? |
[08:32] | Gene, it’s, uh… | 基恩,这位是乔曼塔纳 |
[08:33] | – it-it’s Joe Mantegna. – Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[08:36] | Joe, listen. I’ve had a very stressful day, | 乔,听着 我今天真的有急事要忙 |
[08:39] | so if we don’t make a scene here, | 所以我由衷希望 |
[08:40] | – I would really appreciate it. – Hey. I’m the one violating | 我们可以平心静气‥ |
[08:43] | my restraining order against you, hotshot. | 现在是我在违背 禁止你的保护令呀,大哥 |
[08:46] | The only reason I came over here was to say… | 我来这里是为了跟你说‥ |
[08:49] | good job what you did for that vet. | 你为那个退伍军人做的事 真了不起 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么? |
[08:53] | – Joe Mantegna: The “Variety” piece. – You were in “Variety”? | 那篇"综艺"杂志的文章 你登上"综艺"了? |
[09:02] | “Gene Cousineau, Former Actor, | "前演员基恩库辛奈" |
[09:04] | Pays it Forward to America’s Heroes.” | "答谢美国的英雄" |
[09:07] | You didn’t have this made at Knott’s Berry Farm to fuck with me, did ya? | 你不会是搞出这篇恶作剧文章 来玩我吧? |
[09:10] | I do a lot of work with the vets, too. | 我也常常和退伍军人交流 |
[09:13] | Here’s my challenge coin. | 这是我的任务勋章 |
[09:16] | “The casting director from ‘Laws of Humanity’ told ‘Variety’ | "'人性法则'的选角指导 向本杂志透露" |
[09:19] | “not many acting teachers have accomplished | "不是每个戏剧老师 |
[09:21] | “the extraordinary feat… | 都能达到这番不凡的成就" |
[09:23] | – of saving a soldier’s life through acting.” – What? | "透过演戏 拯救一个士兵的人生" |
[09:26] | “Barry Berkman was once a wooden soldier. | -什么? -"贝瑞柏克曼" "曾是麻木的士兵" |
[09:28] | – Thanks to Gene Cousineau, he’s become a real boy.” – What? | "多亏了基恩库辛奈" "他终于成为真正的男子汉" 什么? |
[09:33] | Look, I’m having dinner with some friends. | 我跟朋友约了晚上吃饭 |
[09:36] | You should join us. This Friday, my house… | 你也一起来吧 这周五,在我家 |
[09:40] | and we’ll bury that hatchet. Oh, and I’ll be sure to tell | 咱们尽释前嫌吧 |
[09:43] | my lawyer to remove that restraining order. | 我会请我的律师解除保护令 |
[09:48] | Semper fi, brother. | 永远忠诚,弟兄 |
[09:51] | Joe Mantegna just invited you to his house, | 乔曼塔纳竟然邀请你去他家 |
[09:53] | – not to brawl with you, but to break bread. – I have to go. | 不是要跟你大动干戈 而是要请你吃饭 我要走了 |
[09:57] | You understand what this means? | 你知道这代表什么吗? |
[09:58] | This is the industry-wide amnesia | 娱乐圈集体失忆的日子 |
[10:00] | – we’ve been hoping for for so long! – Tom. | 终于到来啦 |
[10:03] | I have to go. | 汤姆,我非走不可 |
[10:04] | Why? Why is it you have to leave LA? | 你为什么坚持要离开洛城? |
[10:07] | If I tell you this, | 如果我跟你说了 |
[10:09] | it could get you killed. | 你就会被灭口 |
[10:11] | Not this bullshit again. | 还在讲这种屁话啊? |
[10:12] | I’ve explained this to you. It’s racist. | 我解释过了,这样是种族歧视 |
[10:14] | Just because Tony Danza happens to be an Italian, doesn’t mean | 不能因为汤尼丹萨是意大利人 |
[10:16] | – he’s hooked up with the mob. – This is way worse than Tony Danza. | -比汤尼丹萨严重多了 -你就认为人家是黑手党 |
[10:18] | My life is in danger. | 我现在有生命危险 |
[10:20] | The best thing for you is to stay the hell away from me. | 想自保的话,最好离我远一点 |
[10:30] | Fuches: I want to be a law-and-order guy | 我跟别人一样 |
[10:32] | as much as the next one. I do. | 也想当个奉公守法的人 是真的 |
[10:36] | But, when something stinks, it stinks. Am I wrong? | 但不对的事就是不对 是吧? |
[10:40] | It’s always been very confusing. | 我确实一直觉得很困惑 |
[10:42] | The police said that | 警方说莱恩是被车臣帮派所杀 |
[10:43] | Ryan was murdered by Chechen gangsters. | |
[10:47] | Fuches: And did that make sense to you then? | 那你听了觉得合理吗? |
[10:50] | No. | 不合理 |
[10:52] | My investigation says | 根据我的调查 |
[10:54] | one of his classmates, Berkman. Barry Berkman… | 他的同学柏克曼 贝瑞柏克曼 |
[10:59] | He pinned it on them. Maybe he… | 是他让车臣帮背了黑锅 |
[11:01] | he was an associate at one point. He betrayed them. | 或许他曾为该组织效命 后来可能选择背叛 |
[11:04] | I don’t know. I do know… | 我只知道‥ |
[11:07] | he sullied your son’s good name. | 他玷污了你儿子的名声 |
[11:11] | Your son wanted to be an actor, right? | 你儿子想成为演员,对吧? |
[11:15] | Well, this fella’s in LA right now, working as an actor. | 这家伙现在以演员的身份 在洛杉矶闯荡 |
[11:21] | He took your son’s life. | 他夺走你儿子的性命 |
[11:24] | And now, he’s living your son’s dream. | 现在又抢走了你儿子的梦想 "肯尼古乐,私家侦探" |
[11:35] | That’s his address. | 这是他的地址 |
[11:48] | That’s where he lives. | 他就住在这里 (外语) (外语) |
[12:17] | Sally I didn’t write, direct, | 我自编自导自演"久普林" |
[12:18] | produce, and star in “Joplin” for the glory. | 可不是为了沽名钓誉 |
[12:22] | I do this show for a little girl | 我做这出剧是为了某个小女生 |
[12:23] | who came from Joplin, Missouri. | 她来自密苏里州的久普林 |
[12:26] | – Oh, who’s the little girl? – Sally: Me! Jesus, she’s me. | 这个小女生是谁? 我呀,天啊 她就是我 |
[12:30] | – Go inside. – Sally: What, so you’ll just meet us there then? | -进屋里去 -你会直接到会场吗? |
[12:32] | Yeah. Well, we’re about to roll, so I gotta… | 对,我们准备上工了,所以‥ |
[12:35] | – Sally: Okay. Well… – Barry: Well? | 好吧,那‥ |
[12:36] | Sally: You’ll make the screening, though, right? | -怎样? -你会赶上播映吧? |
[12:38] | – Barry: Yeah. – Sally: Okay. | -对 -好 |
[12:40] | Okay, love you, Boo Bear. Wish me luck! | 我爱你,熊宝贝 莎莉加油 |
[12:43] | The limo’s here! Where’s Barry? | 礼车来了 贝瑞人呢? |
[12:45] | – Oh, his shoot’s running late. – Aw. | 他拍戏拖到了 |
[12:47] | – How do I look? – Beautiful. | -我样子还行吗? -超美的 |
[12:49] | – I don’t look stressed out? – No, no, no. You look beautiful. | -会不会一脸紧张? -不会,你美翻了 |
[12:51] | Can you even imagine back in Cousineau’s class | 真不可思议 |
[12:53] | when we were doing mirror exercises | 以前我们还在表演班对镜子练习 |
[12:54] | that we would be getting in a limo on our way | 现在竟然要坐上礼车 前往你的首映会了呢 |
[12:56] | – to your own show’s premiere? – Oh, I’ll see you there, okay? | -到时候见了 -什么? |
[12:59] | – Thank you! – What? Mm-hm. | 谢谢你 (外语) (外语) (外语) (外语) (外语) |
[13:34] | What the…? | -什么啊? -(外语) (外语) "引爆" "配对中‥" "按此引爆" |
[14:14] | Barry: Shit. | 可恶 看这里‥ -大美人 -谢谢 |
[15:00] | Reporter 1: So, rumor has it you’re not actually from Joplin. | 传闻说你不是真的久普林人 |
[15:03] | – What, true? False? – No, I’m from Joplin! | -消息是真是假? -我是久普林人啊 |
[15:05] | It says it on the poster! | 海报上就这样写了 |
[15:07] | – Wow, we have IndieWire! – Okay, Sally, you look amazing! | -了解 -接下来是知名影评网 |
[15:10] | – Great. Oh, thank you so much. – How are you feeling tonight? | 莎莉,你太美了 -什么,多谢夸奖 -你现在心情如何? |
[15:13] | Um, you know, they say not to eat before these things, and now | 听说参加盛事前不要进食 |
[15:15] | I really wish I ate something ’cause I’m kind of hungry, | 现在我很后悔没吃 因为我满饿的 |
[15:16] | but there’ll be food later. | 但待会儿就会有吃的了 |
[15:18] | I feel good. I feel excited. | 我心情很好,很期待 |
[15:19] | Reporter 2: You look good. Who are you wearing? | 你很美呢,你穿的是谁的设计? |
[15:21] | – Um, I think it’s… Oh my god. – Shoshanna! | -好像是‥天啊,我穿哪牌的? -萧香娜‥ |
[15:23] | Who am I wearing? Oh, Shoshanna. It’s Shoshanna. | 萧香娜,是萧香娜 转身,转身借我们看一下 |
[15:29] | You’re so pretty. | 你超美的 |
[15:33] | Reporter 3: You do not look old enough to have an abused daughter. | 你看起来好年轻 根本不像受虐少女的妈 |
[15:36] | Sally: Oh, thank you for saying that! | 你嘴巴真甜 |
[15:37] | Reporter 4: What is your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么? |
[15:39] | Um, well, I wash my face, and I try to get 9 hours. | 我都会好好洗脸 我每天尽量睡满九小时 -莎莉,看左边 -腰杆挺直,肩膀往后 |
[15:55] | Let’s get you inside. | 我带你进去吧 |
[16:02] | Fay Hello. This is Fay. How can I help you today? | 您好,我是菲伊 请问需要什么协助呢? |
[16:04] | Uh, yeah. My app isn’t, uh, syncing with the Bluetooth | 我的应用程序无法 |
[16:07] | on the device I’m trying to detonate. | 和引爆装置进行蓝芽同步 |
[16:09] | Fay: Sure. Okay. I can help you with that. | 了解,我来协助您吧 |
[16:11] | What’s your username? | 请给我您的账户名称 |
[16:13] | BerkmanGoesBoom. | 轰炸超人柏克曼 |
[16:14] | Capital B, capital G, capital B. | 松柏的柏,公克的克,曼妙的曼 |
[16:17] | Fay: Okay, thank you. Give me one second | 谢谢,请稍等一下 |
[16:19] | while I pull up your account. | 我来叫出您的账号 |
[16:21] | Okay. I found you. | 好,我找到了 |
[16:23] | First, let’s make sure you have the latest version of Detonate | 首先请先确认 |
[16:25] | – installed on your phone. – I do. | 您安装的是最新版本的"引爆" 是最新的 |
[16:28] | Fay: Okay. Is the Bluetooth on? | 好,蓝芽是否开启呢? |
[16:31] | – Yes. – Fay: Huh. Okay. | 开了 好 |
[16:34] | I’m going to put you on a quick hold. | 请您再稍待片刻 |
[16:44] | Fernando: Hey, hey, hey. There he is. | 他回来了 |
[16:47] | – How was Pilates? – Good. | 皮拉提斯课上得怎么样啊? 很好啊 |
[16:50] | Are we still leaving tomorrow? | 我们确定明天要离开吗? |
[16:52] | Well, there are some things that have come up | 我得知一些事情,想跟你聊聊 |
[16:55] | that I need to discuss with you. | |
[16:57] | – Okay. – I have to admit, | 好啊 |
[16:58] | I didn’t come to LA | 我就坦白说吧,我来到洛杉矶‥ |
[17:01] | only to run the Chechen operation. | 不单单是为了夺走车臣帮的生意 |
[17:03] | I came because I had a feeling | 我远道而来,是因为我总觉得‥ |
[17:06] | that you’ve been disloyal to my daughter. | 你对我女儿不忠 |
[17:10] | Elena means the world to me. | 伊莲娜是我的全世界呀 |
[17:12] | Fernando: Uh-huh. | (外语) |
[17:16] | I had you followed to your little love nest. | 我派人跟踪你到你的小小爱巢 |
[17:20] | What are you saying? I don’t know what you’re saying. | 您在说什么? 我听不懂 |
[17:27] | “It’s done. Glad you’re out of there. | "已结束,好险你们离开了" |
[17:30] | “Are your men suspicious? | "你的手下起疑心了吗?" |
[17:33] | “No. I actually think they are having fun. | "他们其实很开心" |
[17:36] | “Need to see you. | "我们必须见一面" |
[17:37] | “Meet at the place, one hour. | "一小时后小窝见" |
[17:40] | “Make it two. The guys want to go | "两小时吧 |
[17:42] | “to Buffalo Wild Wings and try… | 我的手下想去吃鸡翅" |
[17:46] | all the sauces.” | "把所有酱料都吃过一遍" |
[17:48] | Recorded Voice: Ever wanted to kaboom? | 你想体验轰隆隆吗? |
[17:51] | Join us in our Virtual Kaboom Room. | 马上加入我们的虚拟轰隆隆密室 |
[17:53] | Fay: Hi. Thanks for waiting. I’m back. | 感谢耐心等候,我回来了 |
[17:55] | I think I know what the problem is. | 我好像找出问题了 |
[17:58] | You always wanted to be head of the family one day. | 你一直希望有一天 能当上家族头目 |
[18:01] | Elena thought you had potential. I wasn’t so sure. | 伊莲娜相信你有潜力 但我持保留态度 |
[18:06] | So, I gave you the easy work, like running LA, | 所以我派了简单的任务给你 例如掌管洛杉矶 |
[18:08] | which is the same as running Disneyland. | 这简直跟经营儿童乐园没两样 |
[18:11] | And yet, you still fuck it up. | 但你还是有办法搞砸一切 |
[18:15] | Why? Because you have | 为什么呢? |
[18:18] | no mental toughness. | 因为你生性软弱 |
[18:21] | So, let’s do a test. | 那么我们来做个试验吧 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna give you two choices. | 我会给你两个选择 |
[18:27] | We’ll see how you do. | 看你怎么表现 |
[18:28] | – Fay: Is your Wi-Fi on? – Is my Wi-Fi on… | 您的无线网络是否开启呢? 无线网络是否开启‥ |
[18:32] | Yes, it is. | 已经开了 |
[18:33] | Fay: Okay, try turning it off, see if that helps. | 先关掉,看有没有用 |
[18:36] | Turn the Wi-Fi off? | 把无线网络关掉吗? |
[18:37] | One. | 选项一 |
[18:40] | I kill you and make my daughter a widow. | 我把你杀了 让我女儿成为寡妇 |
[18:44] | Or two. | 选项二 |
[18:45] | You take me to your lover, NoHo Hank, | 带我去找你的爱人诺荷汉克 |
[18:50] | and you shoot him in the head. | 然后你朝他的头开一枪 |
[18:56] | Suegro… | 岳父 |
[19:02] | you’re going to have to kill me. | 我看你就杀了我吧 |
[19:12] | Well… | 看来‥ |
[19:14] | must be true love. | 肯定是真爱 |
[19:18] | Mátalo. Hey! | (西语)这是什么,在这边 关门放狗 |
[19:21] | Turning Wi-Fi off… | 关掉无线网络 |
[19:27] | Fay: Alright. Sounds like we were successful. | 好的,听起来成功了 |
[19:30] | Is there anything else I can help you with today? | 请问还需要什么协助吗? |
[19:32] | Barry: Shit… | 可恶 不好意思,休息室? |
[19:58] | Ah! Reviews are out! The en fuego’s been lifted! | 评论出来了,"先"评令解除啰 |
[20:01] | The embargo’s been lifted. Let me see that. | 是限评令解除了,我看 |
[20:04] | – I don’t wanna hear it. Critics don’t matter. – Sally… | 我不想听,影评不重要 |
[20:06] | This is from the “New York Times.” | 莎莉,"纽约时报"这样写 |
[20:08] | “A show by women about women for women. | "这部作品由女性制作 以女性为主轴,为女性发声" |
[20:11] | “‘Joplin’ refreshingly avoids the pitfalls | "'久普林'并未流于俗套 |
[20:13] | “of the female-driven dramedy by delivering | 变成女性主导的情节喜剧" "该剧毫不掩饰地 |
[20:15] | – a warts-and-all depiction of self-love.” – Sally… | 忠实呈现自爱" |
[20:18] | If critics could do what I do, they’d be doing it. | -莎莉 -影评人很厉害的话,就自己拍 |
[20:20] | Okay, but Sally, your show has a 98 on Rotten Tomatoes. | -不是‥ -莎莉 你的影集 |
[20:23] | And “Pam!” only has 27! | 在影评网得到98分新鲜度 -天啊,老天啊 -"小潘"只有27分 |
[20:26] | Katie I’m constantly in awe of her work ethic, | 我常常很佩服她的敬业态度 |
[20:29] | her empathy, and her brutal honesty, | 她的同理心 还有她不说假话的个性 |
[20:31] | especially with herself. Um, | 她对待自己尤其严苛 |
[20:33] | I’m new to the business, but I feel incredibly lucky | 我才刚进这个圈子 但我觉得自己很幸运 |
[20:36] | to have not only such a great part, | 不只得到这么棒的角色 |
[20:38] | but a really great mentor. So, | 还遇到这么优秀的导师 |
[20:40] | here she is, the creator and star of “Joplin,” | 有请"久普林"的创作人兼主演 |
[20:42] | Sally Reed. | 莎莉里德 "久普林" |
[20:50] | Thank you, Katie. Working with you has truly been | 莎莉 谢谢你,凯蒂 |
[20:53] | one of the most rewarding experiences of my career. | 和你共事 是我演艺生涯中一大可贵经验 |
[20:56] | You make me want to be a better actor. | 你激励我成为优秀的演员 |
[21:01] | Wow. Okay. Good evening. | 大家好 |
[21:09] | I-I didn’t write, direct, | 我自编自导自演"久普林" |
[21:11] | produce, and star in “Joplin” for the glory. | 可不是为了沽名钓誉 |
[21:15] | I-I do this show for a little girl | 我做这出剧是为了某个小女生 |
[21:19] | who came from Joplin… | 她来自久普林 |
[21:21] | um… | |
[21:22] | Missouri, and, um, ahem, | 在密苏里州,然后‥ |
[21:25] | she so badly needed to hear this story, | 她非常需要听到这个故事 |
[21:29] | to know that she wasn’t alone. | 好让她知道自己并不孤单 |
[21:33] | Um, and, um… | 然后‥ |
[21:36] | uh, if-if… | 如果‥ |
[21:37] | if there is another little girl out there today | 如果现在还有另一个小女生 |
[21:41] | who also needs to hear it, then I have done my job as a… | 她也很需要听到这个故事 |
[21:45] | um… uh… uh… | 那我已尽了我的责任去‥ |
[21:47] | Uh, I’m sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[21:50] | Someone just told me that | 刚才有人跟我说 |
[21:52] | we got a 98 on Rotten Tomatoes, | 这出剧在影评网拿到98分 |
[21:55] | and it really only just hit me now. | 我现在才反应过来 |
[22:03] | I, um, I… | 我‥ |
[22:05] | you know, if you believe your best review, | 我会把好影评放心上 |
[22:07] | you’ve gotta believe your worst. | 也会记着坏影评 |
[22:08] | So, after I got called “unforgivable” | 所以在我被"帕萨迪娜明星报" |
[22:11] | in the “Pasadena Star,” | 评为"烂不可赦"之后 |
[22:12] | I vowed never to read another review, but 98? | 我就发誓再也不看影评 |
[22:19] | Wow! | 但这是98分耶 |
[22:23] | Ninety-fucking-eight! | 该死的98分 |
[23:11] | Um, I just… | 我‥ |
[23:15] | I just want to thank… | 我想感谢‥ |
[23:17] | all the incredible people | 所有提携我走到这一步的贵人 |
[23:20] | in my life who got me here. | |
[23:23] | Um, my, my, my, my, um… | 我的‥ |
[23:25] | my teacher! Um, and mentor, | 我的表演老师 也是我的良师益友 |
[23:28] | um, Mr. Gene M. Cousineau, | 基恩库辛奈先生 |
[23:30] | who, he taught me to be fearless, and, um, | 他教会我要勇敢无惧 |
[23:34] | my incredible agent, um, Lindsay! | 还有我的优秀经纪人林赛 |
[23:37] | Um, she-she has been just a true– | 她一直以来都大力支持我的作品 |
[23:39] | You’ve been a true fierce advocate of my work. And, um, uh, to my-my boyfriend, Barry. | 还有我的男朋友,贝瑞 |
[23:45] | Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend. | 感谢有你这样优秀的男朋友 |
[23:47] | You support and sustain me, | 你总是能给我支持与鼓励 |
[23:49] | and I couldn’t do this without you, | 多亏你,才有今天的我 |
[23:51] | and I love you so much. I love you so much. | 我好爱你‥ |
[23:53] | Um, who else? | 还有谁? |
[23:55] | God! Oh my god, I almost forgot to thank God. | 上帝,天啊 我差点忘了感谢上帝 |
[23:58] | Thank you so much. | 感谢您 |
[23:59] | And, um… Oh my god, they’re playing me off! | 还有‥天啊,在放音乐赶人了 |
[24:02] | I-I didn’t think they did that at premieres! | 首映会也会来这招喔? |
[24:10] | He was in Fernando’s house when the bomb went off. | 爆炸的时候,他人在费南多家里 |
[24:13] | – But he-he’s alright. – Oh my god. Oh my god! | -但是他没事 -天啊‥ |
[24:16] | Oh, baby. Oh my god. | -天啊‥ |
[24:20] | Oh god… Shh… | -宝贝 |
[24:23] | I got you. Come on. Come on. | 有我在,进来吧‥ |
[24:27] | Barry, thank you. Thank you so much. | 贝瑞,谢谢你 太谢谢你了 |
[24:30] | Come here. Come on. I got you. | 进来吧,有我在 有我在 |
[25:05] | – You killed that. | – You killed that. We killed that! -你讲得超棒 -你也讲得超棒 我们都很棒,我们超棒 |
[25:10] | Oh my god, I need a drink. Where is the bar in this place? | 天啊,我需要喝一杯 这里的酒吧在哪里? |
[25:13] | Oh, that was amazing! Oh my god! | 真是太棒了,天啊 |
[25:14] | This woman was crying so hard, I couldn’t believe it. | 有个女生哭得好惨,难以置信 |
[25:16] | – She had to take out a pack of tissues, and her boyfriend… – He’s, um… | 她拿出一包卫生纸 然后她男友就叫她收敛一点 |
[25:19] | I mean, I didn’t expect that! I knew people would like it, | 我没想到会这样 我知道观众会喜欢 但太夸张了吧 |
[25:21] | – but, I mean, come on– – Sally, you’re dating a violent guy. | -我们真的做出一部‥ -莎莉,你男友是暴力份子 |
[25:25] | – What? – Um… | 什么? |
[25:29] | I’m sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[25:31] | Um, B-Barry is a violent guy, and… | 贝瑞是个暴力份子 |
[25:36] | and the way he… he spoke to you the other day was, like, | 那天他对你说话的态度实在是‥ |
[25:39] | awful. It was really scary. | 太糟糕了 真的很可怕 |
[25:42] | – He was in a mood. – I just, um… | -他只是心情不好 -我‥ |
[25:45] | That was just really bad. That was really bad. And… | 那样真的很不好 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. I just… | 非常不好 怎么说呢,我觉得‥ |
[25:54] | You’re just a really amazing person, | 你是个非常棒的人 |
[25:56] | and… | |
[25:58] | I don’t wanna see you get hurt, so… | 我不想看到你受伤 就这样 |
[26:05] | Oh my god, look, look. | 不好意思 天啊,你看 |
[26:07] | – Excuse me, I don’t mean to bother you. You were wonderful. – Hi… Such good work. | 抱歉,希望没打扰到你 你真的太棒了 非常了不起 |
[26:16] | Leo! | 里奥 |
[26:18] | I packed the car. We gotta get going. | 车子准备好了,快点上路吧 |
[26:20] | Leo: Yeah, Dad, just give us a second. | 好,爸,再等我们一下 |
[26:24] | We got to get Gordon’s shoes on. | 我在帮高登穿鞋 |
[26:28] | Please… | 求你了 |
[26:30] | Don’t hurt them. | 不要伤害他们 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry I took you hostage. | 对不起,我之前挟持了你 |
[26:39] | And to make up for it… | 为了弥补过错 |
[26:43] | I took a job. That money’s Leo’s. | 我接了一个任务 这笔钱给里奥 |
[26:46] | – Where did you get it? – Don’t worry about it. It’s yours. Take it. | 你从哪儿弄来这笔钱? 不用担心 这是你的了,拿去吧 |
[26:51] | And after today, | 今天之后‥ |
[26:53] | you never have to see me again. | 你就不会再看到我了 |
[26:57] | So, my family is safe? | 代表我的家人安全了? |
[27:01] | – Thanks for everything, Mr. Cousineau. – Leo: Dad! | 万分感谢,库辛奈老师 爸 |
[27:12] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪来这些钱? |
[27:18] | Leo… | 里奥 |
[27:22] | we’re going to, uh… | 我们呀‥ |
[27:26] | stay right here in Los Angeles. | 继续住在洛杉矶吧 |
[27:29] | – It was kind of crazy. – It was crazy. I didn’t know– | -真厉害,的确,我没有‥ |
[27:36] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | -好像有点不可思议 |
[27:37] | – I’ll call you later. I’ll call you. – You were great. | 贝瑞在那边,你就去‥ |
[27:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | 好,我晚点再打给你 |
[27:45] | Hey. | -你超棒‥好 -我再打给你,谢谢 |
[27:47] | I missed it. | -我错过了 -是啊 |
[27:48] | – Yeah, you did. – Fuck. I’m sorry. | 该死,对不起 |
[27:51] | – You look great. How did it go? – Thanks. | -你今天很美 -谢谢 顺利吗? |
[27:55] | Honestly… | 说真的‥ |
[27:57] | It was… | 这是我人生中最精彩的一夜 |
[27:59] | the greatest night of my life. | |
[28:03] | – That’s great. – Mm. | 那很好呀 |
[28:05] | Barry: Hey, I’m sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[28:06] | Barry, we’re done. | 贝瑞,我们分手吧 |
[28:09] | What, because I missed the premiere? | 就因为我错过了首映会吗? |
[28:11] | The way you yelled at me | 上次你在办公室对我大吼 |
[28:13] | the other day at the office, | |
[28:16] | I… | 我‥ |
[28:17] | it sent me to a place I never want to go again. | 你害我陷入 不愿再经历一次的处境里 |
[28:20] | This relationship isn’t good for me. | 这段关系对我有害 |
[28:22] | Wait, are you serious? I had a bad day. | 你是认真的吗? |
[28:25] | What, I can’t have a bad day? | 我只是那天心情不好 难道这样有错吗? |
[28:27] | Sally: I’m gonna stay at Natalie’s, | 我今天会住奈特莉家 |
[28:28] | – so I need you to go to the apartment… – No. No. | -所以请你去公寓收拾行李搬走 |
[28:31] | – …and pack up your stuff and move out. – No. No, no, no. No. Hey. | -不要‥ |
[28:34] | S-Sally! Sally! | 莎莉‥ |
[28:53] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我们竟然真的要这么做 |
[28:56] | Kyle: I know. | 是啊 |
[28:58] | But, you know, it’s like the guy said. | 但就像那个男子说的 |
[29:01] | The cops aren’t doing anything, Mom. | 警方根本没有作为,妈 |
[29:04] | It’s just… | |
[29:05] | I don’t-I don’t see any other way. | 我觉得也没别的办法了 |
[29:07] | I just never thought I was this kind of person. | 我只是没想过自己会做出这种事 |
[29:12] | Th-this will bring us peace. | 但这样我们才能获得平静啊 |
[29:17] | Do you promise? | 你确定? |
[29:19] | I promise, Mom. | 我确定,妈 |
[29:24] | And-and… | 其实‥ |
[29:27] | I-I can do this alone, okay? | 我也可以自己来 |
[29:37] | It’s gotta be both of us. | 一定要我们两个一起 |
[29:44] | Yeah, I think we’ll take the Glock. | 我‥好,就那把格洛克手枪 |
[29:49] | Sweet. | 好喔 待续 谢谢观赏 |
[30:02] | ♪ You don’t feel what we feel ♪ | |
[30:05] | ♪ And it’s evident that you shoot to kill ♪ | |
[30:09] | ♪ ‘Cause you know you’ll get away with it ♪ | |
[30:11] | ♪ Where’s your soul, old man? ♪ | |
[30:14] | ♪ How does your wife even sleep with this ♪ | |
[30:16] | ♪ Burden on her mind? ♪ | |
[30:19] | ♪ Knowing you will never make it to ♪ | |
[30:22] | ♪ Heaven, perfect life ♪ | |
[30:24] | ♪ You’re the rules that’s how it’s always been ♪ | |
[30:27] | ♪ Never black and white ♪ | |
[30:29] | We have green money, money ♪ | |
[30:32] | ♪ That’s what you tell your kids ♪ | |
[30:34] | ♪ Before you start another day of sin ♪ | |
[30:37] | ♪ ‘Cause you know you’ll get away with it ♪ | |
[30:40] | ♪ ‘Cause you know you’ll get away with it ♪ | |
[30:42] | ♪ Karma’s coming, to come for you ♪ | |
[30:45] | ♪ It’s only time before the burning starts ♪ | |
[30:47] | ♪ Burning you, trigger man ♪ | |
[30:50] | ♪ Ha ha ha, we don’t care about ♪ | |
[30:52] | ♪ What you think, bitch boy ♪ | |
[30:55] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s the life your daddy gave to you ♪ | |
[30:58] | ♪ Can’t put down your big toys… ♪ |