时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Hey Barry! – Get him here. | -嗨 巴里 -把他弄来 |
[00:09] | – That’s what that says? – Get. Him. Here. | -你写的是这意思吗 -把 他 弄来 |
[00:16] | That scene was bullshit, Sally. | 那出戏就是胡扯 萨利 |
[00:17] | Look, I’ll change your name, okay? | 听着 我会把你的名字改了 好吗 |
[00:18] | How about you just grow up and don’t do it?! | 你能不能成熟一点不要演它了 |
[00:22] | Do you think I’m a bad person, Mr. Cousineau? | 你觉得我是一个坏人吗 库西诺先生 |
[00:24] | You did a terrible thing, but do I think that defines you? | 你做过坏事 但这就会定义你的为人吗 |
[00:28] | No. | 并不 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna work through this. | 我们一定会有办法的 |
[00:32] | Now, I bill my private classes, | 开这门私教课的时候贷了一笔款 |
[00:34] | so I’m just going to go and get that ledger. | 我得先去处理一下账务 |
[00:37] | I got you, Berkman. | 抓到你了 波克曼 |
[00:38] | Hey Fuches, why don’t you give us a moment? | 福克斯 让我们单独聊两句吧 |
[00:41] | That’s Ronny Proxin, he’s doing my wife. | 这是罗尼·普洛克辛 我老婆的新欢 |
[00:44] | If you get rid of him, all of this goes away. | 除掉他 所有的事情就一笔勾销 |
[00:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:00] | Don’t freak out. Don’t freak out. | 别害怕 别害怕 |
[03:03] | I’ve been sent here by Detective John Loach to kill you. | 约翰·洛奇警探派我来这里杀了你 |
[03:07] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[03:10] | Your name’s Ronny Proxin, right? | 你是叫罗尼·普洛克辛 对吧 |
[03:13] | Oh, good. That would’ve been weird. Um… | 太好了 如果你不是就尴尬了 |
[03:16] | And you’re dating Diana, Loach’s ex-wife? | 你在跟洛奇的前妻 戴安娜约会 对吧 |
[03:21] | Okay, well. Go Diana. | 那好 戴安娜可真行 |
[03:24] | Um, do you have family out of state? | 你在本州外还有房子吗 |
[03:28] | Do you mind me asking where? | 我能问一下是在哪吗 |
[03:30] | – Chicago. – Chicago. I love Chicago. | -芝加哥 -芝加哥 我爱芝加哥 |
[03:33] | Okay, so I have a car out there. | 有辆车就停在外面 |
[03:35] | I want you to drive to Chicago, | 我要你开车去芝加哥 |
[03:37] | and I need you to stay there for about a year. | 我要你在那里待一年左右 |
[03:40] | Now, I’m gonna send you money. I’m gonna send you money. | 我会给你寄钱 我一定会的 |
[03:44] | It’s just that the guy that controls my money… | 只是那个掌管我财务的人 |
[03:47] | We’re in a really weird place right now, okay? | 我们俩现在的关系很微妙 你懂吗 |
[03:50] | And, uh, he’s actually… | 实际上他 |
[03:52] | He’s actually, uh… | 实际上他 |
[03:54] | He’s out there right now in the car. | 他就在外面的车里 |
[03:57] | And, um, he thinks I’m in here killing you. | 他觉得我正在这杀你 |
[04:00] | I’m not. I’m calling an audible right now. | 但我没有 我临时想换个策略 |
[04:03] | I’m just letting you know, when we get out there, | 我跟你说 当我们出去的时候 |
[04:06] | he might seem a little confused | 他可能会有点懵逼 |
[04:08] | and you might see us argue. | 你可能会看到我们吵架 |
[04:10] | Just so you know, I got it under wraps, all right? | 你要知道 都在我的掌握之中 好吗 |
[04:17] | Do you have a suitcase? | 你有手提箱吗 |
[04:44] | Hey, whose tae kwon do trophies are these? | 这些跆拳道奖杯都是谁的 |
[04:51] | Right on. | 真厉害 |
[04:53] | Right on. Well… | 真心厉害 |
[04:54] | Good for you, man. | 真的很不错 伙计 |
[04:56] | I’m sure they got tae kwon do in Chicago, so you… | 我肯定芝加哥也有跆拳道 所以 |
[04:59] | Whoa, look at that. You got medals, too. Shit. | 看看这个 你还有奖牌 我操 |
[05:06] | Trophies and medals for tae kwon do. | 跆拳道的奖杯和奖牌 |
[05:09] | Sweet. | 真不错 |
[05:13] | Could I get my stuff from the bathroom? | 我能去浴室拿点东西吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, oh, yeah. You’ll need that. | 哦 可以 你需要那个 |
[05:17] | Yeah. No worries. | 去吧 别担心 |
[05:37] | Yeah, man, the, uh… drive to Chicago from LA, | 伙计 从洛杉矶开车到芝加哥 |
[05:42] | that can be pretty long. | 要花很长时间 |
[05:44] | Sometimes I do Google Maps and Waze at the same time. | 有时我会同时打开两个导航地图 |
[05:47] | It’s kind of a little fun game to see which one’s… | 这还挺有意思的 看看哪个地图路短点 |
[06:31] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 |
[07:06] | All right, man… | 好了 哥们 |
[07:08] | All right, we good? | 好了 不打了行吗 |
[07:10] | Listen… | 听着 |
[07:13] | We good? No? | 不打了吧 不行吗 |
[07:33] | No, Ronny! Ronny! | 不 罗尼 罗尼 |
[07:36] | Ronny, no! | 罗尼 不要 |
[07:48] | Okay, dude… | 好吧 兄弟 |
[07:57] | No! Aah! Ronny! | 别打了 罗尼 |
[08:26] | No. No… | 别打了 |
[08:27] | Listen, man… | 等一下 |
[08:33] | Aw, fuck! | 操 |
[09:25] | All right, Ronny… | 罗尼 |
[09:27] | Ronny, you’re hurt, man. | 罗尼 你受伤了 |
[09:29] | Your windpipe’s broke. | 你的气管受伤了 |
[09:30] | Your windpipe’s busted, man. | 你的气管爆开了 |
[09:32] | See? | 看到了没 |
[09:35] | See, your windpipe’s busted. | 你的气管爆开了 |
[09:41] | No, no, no, no! Aah! | 别打了 别打了 |
[09:48] | Aah! Ronny! Aah! | 罗尼 |
[10:21] | Ronny? | 罗尼 |
[10:28] | Oh fuck! | 操蛋 |
[10:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:46] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:06] | Little girl? | 小女孩 |
[11:18] | I know this looks bad. | 我知道这看起来很糟 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna take you to Chicago. | 我需要带你去芝加哥 |
[11:29] | To see your relatives? | 去见见你的亲戚 |
[11:32] | Girl? | 小女孩 |
[11:35] | Hey, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[11:39] | Little gir… | 小女孩 |
[11:43] | Oh no. | 不会吧 |
[11:45] | Oh no. Shit. | 糟了 |
[11:57] | Wh… wha…? | 什 什么 |
[11:58] | I thought you were a dog. | 我还以为是只狗 |
[12:00] | Aah! Shit! | 卧槽 |
[12:05] | Get off me! Get… Get off me! | 放开我 放开 放开 |
[12:07] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[12:16] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[12:18] | Honey? Honey, are you okay? | 小孩 你没事吧 |
[12:22] | Hey, where are you? Ow! | 你在哪啊 |
[12:26] | Great. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[12:33] | Okay, listen. How about this… | 好吧 我们这么吧 |
[12:41] | Shit! | 操 |
[13:03] | Aw, shit. | 不是吧 |
[13:06] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[13:13] | Shit! | 完蛋了 |
[13:15] | Aah, shit. | 我槽 |
[13:51] | What the fuck? | 这什么鬼 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | Aah, shit. | 疼死老子了 |
[14:20] | Shit. | 操 |
[14:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:42] | – Okay. You do it? – Yes! | -怎么样 得手了吗 -得手了 |
[14:45] | – Is he dead? – Yeah. Just drive. | -他死了吗 -死了 赶紧开车吧 |
[14:49] | What the hell happened, huh? | 发生什么了 |
[14:50] | I’m cut really bad, Fuches. | 我被刺伤了 福克斯 很严重 |
[14:52] | I’m trying not to freak out. | 我在努力保持镇定 |
[14:54] | Fine, fine. But he’s dead, right? | 好了好了 但他确实是死了 对吧 |
[14:57] | – Barry, is Ronny dead? – Yes. | -巴里 罗尼死了吗 -死了 |
[15:01] | Yes! I know you’re hurt, | 太好了 我知道你受伤了 |
[15:03] | but, fuck yeah, baby! We’re off the hook. | 但是 真他妈爽 我们终于脱身了 |
[15:05] | I’ll call Loach, let him know. | 我要给洛奇打电话 告诉他一声 |
[15:07] | No, I need to go to a hospital. | 不 我要去医院 |
[15:08] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:10] | But, I mean, we’re free baby! | 但我更想说 我们自由了 宝贝 |
[15:12] | – I was so worried about you! – Fuches, Fuches. I’m in bad shape. | -我担心你 -福克斯 我伤得很重 |
[15:14] | I really need to go to a hospital. | 真的很需要去医院 |
[15:16] | Okay! Yeah, I’ll take you to a hospital. | 知道了 现在就带你去医院 |
[15:19] | Well, I won’t take you to hospital to make questions. | 额 我不会带你去医院自找麻烦的 |
[15:21] | We’ll go to this drugstore here. | 去找家药店吧 |
[15:24] | – I need stitches, Fuches. – I can do stitches! | -我需要缝针 福克斯 -我会缝 |
[15:27] | Yeah, right here. Here we go. | 好了 就在那 走吧 |
[15:29] | If you’re gonna do stitches, | 如果你要缝针 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna need a needle and thread. | 我需要一根针和线 |
[15:34] | – And maybe, you know, something to disinfect it. – I got it! Yeah. | -还要用一些东西来消毒 -懂了懂了 |
[15:36] | Got it, got it. No worries. | 知道了 不用担心 |
[15:39] | Needle and thread. Right. | 针和线 对吧 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna pull up right here. | 我要在这里停下来 |
[15:43] | Just a sec, and… there we go. | 一会儿就好 走吧 |
[15:48] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[15:59] | – What’d you want me to get? – Needle and thread! | -要买什么来着 -针和线 |
[16:01] | – Okay. I understand. – For stitches! | -好的 -为了缝伤口 |
[16:02] | – Because I’m dying! – Yeah, needle and thread. | -因为我要死了 -知道了 针和线 |
[16:04] | I’ll get one of those little hotel ones, you know. | 我待会儿要订间小旅馆 |
[16:06] | Already have the needle in it, right? | 那里有针 对吧 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna get a Red Bull, some, uh, | 我要买一罐红牛 一些 呃 |
[16:11] | I don’t know, some Corn Nuts. You want anything? | 一些玉米坚果什么的 你想来点什么吗 |
[16:14] | – No. – All right, all right. | -什么都不想要 -好吧 |
[16:17] | All right, nope. | 好吧 不是这个方向 |
[16:19] | Um, yep, yeah. Yep, yep, yep. | 额 是这边 |
[16:28] | – Hello? – Is it done? | -喂 -事成了吗 |
[16:31] | Listen, Loach. I’m bleeding really bad man. | 洛奇 我流血很严重 快要死了 |
[16:33] | Is it done? | 事成了吗 |
[16:39] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[17:33] | There it is. | 买来了 |
[17:35] | Ah, there you are. | 你醒了 |
[17:36] | Let’s take a look. See what they did to you. | 让我们来看看他们对你做了什么 |
[17:39] | Here, scooch forward. There you go. | 来 往前趴 |
[17:41] | Forward up, come on! | 往前 来吧 |
[17:44] | Oh, Jesus! | 哦 天呐 |
[17:46] | What’d he do? Hit you with a fucking cleaver? | 他做了什么 他妈的用切肉刀来打你吗 |
[17:50] | It wasn’t Ronny. | 不是罗尼干的 |
[17:52] | What do you mean it wasn’t Ronny? | 什么叫不是罗尼干的 |
[17:54] | No, it was his daughter. | 不是他 是他女儿干的 |
[17:59] | I think he… he trains her or something, | 我认为他可能训练过她 |
[18:01] | ’cause she was like a… like a feral mongoose. | 因为她就像一只 一只充满野性的猫鼬 |
[18:09] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[18:11] | I know you don’t want to do this work anymore, Barry. | 我知道你不愿意再接活了 巴里 |
[18:13] | I mean, killing a man, I understand that. | 我是说 杀一个男人 我理解 |
[18:15] | That’s kind of why we’re put on this Earth. | 这就像是人类存在于这个地球上的原因 |
[18:17] | We’re the strong, the disposable. | 我们很强大 没人在意死活 |
[18:19] | But killing a child? Jesus. | 但是杀了一个孩子 天呐 |
[18:22] | Barry, I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 巴里 很抱歉你必须经历那一切 |
[18:28] | Well, if you weren’t fucked up before, you are now. | 如果说你以前不算混蛋 那现在算了 |
[18:32] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | She attacked me and ran away. | 她袭击我之后逃跑了 |
[18:43] | – We gotta go kill her. – What? | -我们得去杀了她 -什么 |
[18:45] | Yeah, we gotta kill her right now. | 没错 我们现在要去杀了她 |
[18:46] | – Wait, what do you mean? – We gotta fucking… | -等等 什么意思 -我们要他妈的 |
[18:48] | – I need that! -She can identify you, fucker! | -我要用那个 -她能认出你 混蛋 |
[18:50] | – Jesus Christ, we’re going now. – What do you mean | -天呐 我们得马上去 -什么意思 |
[18:52] | We’re going right now. Go where? | 我们得马上去 去哪里 |
[18:54] | We have to go find her! You can kill her! | 我们必须去找她 你要杀了她 |
[18:57] | We go find her, you fucking kill her. | 去找到她 你他妈的再杀了她 |
[18:59] | She could be anywhere. What do you mean go find her? | 她可能在任何地方 怎么可能找得到 |
[19:02] | – Here we go. -I’m dying, Fuches! | -走吧 -我快死了 福克斯 |
[19:03] | -I’m fucking dying! -You’re fine! | -我他妈快要死了 -你好的很 |
[19:05] | – What do you mean I’m fine? – You’re fine, you’re fine! | -什么叫我很好 -你好的不得了 |
[19:07] | We gotta go right fucking now! | 他妈的我们现在就要去 |
[19:09] | I gotta go to a hospital! | 我需要去医院 |
[19:10] | – Is that her? – It’s a trash can! | -那是她吗 -那是个垃圾桶 |
[19:12] | – Not her! – You gotta chill out! | -不是她 -你需要冷静下来 |
[19:14] | – I’m gonna find her! – Is that her? | -我会找到她的 -那是她吗 |
[19:45] | I’m not a child. | 我不是个孩子 |
[19:47] | There she is! | 她在这里 |
[19:59] | Go get her, Barry! | 去杀了她 巴里 |
[20:00] | I’m not killing a kid, Fuches. | 我才不要杀掉一个孩子 福克斯 |
[20:03] | Plus, I don’t… | 而且 我不 |
[20:05] | I don’t think she’s of this world. | 我不认为她属于这个世界 |
[20:07] | “Of this world?” Jesus. | 属于这个世界 天啊 |
[20:08] | You don’t wanna do it, fine. | 你不想这样做 没问题 |
[20:09] | I’ll get her off the curb and I’ll get her in the car. | 我去制服她 再拖到车里来 |
[20:11] | No, don’t go out there. Fuches, don’t go out there. | 不 不要出去 福克斯 不要过去 |
[20:14] | – Fuches! – I got it. | -福克斯 -交给我吧 |
[20:16] | I gotcha. | 让我来吧 |
[20:26] | Hi there, girl. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[20:28] | Good girl! | 好孩子 |
[20:30] | Hey, I don’t wanna sound like a creep, | 我不想听起来像个变态一样 |
[20:31] | but you wanna get in the car with me and my friend? | 但是你想和我还有我朋友来车里坐坐吗 |
[20:33] | I got Corn Nuts. See, right here. | 我有玉米坚果 看 就在这里 |
[20:35] | They look like they… No, no, no, no! | 它们看起来像是 不不不 不要 |
[20:37] | Don’t go run away! Don’t… | 不要跑 不要 |
[20:39] | I’m a nice guy! Wha… | 我是一个好人 这 |
[21:09] | Okay, she’s not human. | 好吧 她不是人类 |
[21:10] | That’s what I said, man. | 我早就跟你说了 兄弟 |
[21:11] | She’s something else. I don’t know what. | 她是其他生物 我不知道是什么 |
[21:12] | That’s what I told you, dude. | 我早就告诉你了 兄弟 |
[21:14] | What do you want to do then, huh? | 那你打算接下来怎么办呢 |
[21:15] | I mean, in an ideal world, | 我想说 在理想情况下 |
[21:16] | we just burn down the house. | 我们把这个房子烧了就行了 |
[21:18] | Oh, I know. You know what? | 有办法了 你知道吗 |
[21:19] | We had a skunk in the basement once. | 我们的地下室曾经有一只臭鼬 |
[21:21] | What we did was, we took this fire extinguisher. | 我们当时就拿了一个灭火器 |
[21:23] | We were gonna hit it, obviously, on the head… | 显然 我们用灭火器打爆了它的头 |
[21:58] | All right, that’s good. | 好吧 很好 |
[22:00] | All right. Buddy. Buddy, wake up. | 好吧 伙计 伙计 醒醒 |
[22:03] | Wake up. Hey! Hi. | 醒醒 嘿 |
[22:06] | I stitched you up. You’re all good. | 我把你的伤口缝好了 你已经没事了 |
[22:08] | It hurts. | 还是好痛 |
[22:11] | I know, I know, but you should be good | 我知道 但是你应该已经 |
[22:13] | to go up on the roof. | 好到可以爬上房顶了 |
[22:14] | She’s still up there. | 她还在上边呢 |
[22:18] | – Oh, that’s freaky. – Yeah. | -可真诡异 -没错 |
[22:20] | Looks like a little gargoyle up there. | 看起来像是一个小怪兽在上边 |
[22:23] | Ow! My God, what’d you do? | 真痛 我的天啊 你做了什么 |
[22:25] | Huh? I’ll take a look. Hang on, hang on. | 怎么了 让我看一下 等一下 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:30] | Just pull it up real slow. | 先慢慢地把衣服扒上去 |
[22:32] | Real slow. | 慢慢地 |
[22:34] | Oh. That… looks good to me. | 我看缝得还不错 |
[22:38] | Oh, that’s… that looks really good, yeah. | 缝得真的很不错 真的 |
[22:41] | – Oh, shit. You broke the stitches! – What? | -该死 你把线崩开了 -什么情况 |
[22:44] | I got something here that will… | 我这里有些东西可以 |
[22:45] | Oh, okay. | 抱歉 |
[22:47] | – Hang on, I got something right here. – Fuck. | -等下 我这里有些东西 -他妈的 |
[22:49] | Yep, yep. It’s gonna help you, | 没问题的 我会帮你的 |
[22:50] | it’s gonna feel really good. | 它将会让你感觉非常好 |
[22:51] | It’s gonna be a little cold, but there you go. | 会感到一点点凉 忍一下哦 |
[22:52] | What is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[22:53] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s super glue. | 没事的 这是502胶 |
[22:55] | – Super glue?! – There you go. | -502胶吗 -马上就好了 |
[22:57] | I’m filling up the hole. | 我正要把洞填上 |
[22:58] | – There it is. It’s perfect! – Shit! | -就这样了 太完美了 -靠 |
[23:00] | That’s nice. Okay, here we go. | 真的很不错 就是这样 |
[23:03] | Here we go. | 就是这样 |
[23:04] | That’s it. | 没事了 |
[23:06] | – Don’t touch me there. – Okay, okay. I’m good. | -不要碰我的伤口 -好的 听你的 |
[23:08] | – Fuck! – Good. Okay? | -操蛋 -没事了 好吗 |
[23:11] | – You good? – No! | -你感觉好吗 -不好 |
[23:15] | Okay. Now… | 好吧 现在 |
[23:19] | Up you go. | 你上去吧 |
[23:21] | Fuck you! I’m not killing her, man! | 你狗日的 我才不会去杀她 |
[23:23] | What do you want me to do about it? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[23:25] | I could call Hank. He could send over one of the Chechens | 我可以给汉克打电话 让车臣那帮人 |
[23:27] | with a scope rifle or something. | 带着来复枪或其它什么东西过来 |
[23:28] | We could plink her right off the roof. | 可以把她从屋顶上射下来 |
[23:30] | That’s all I can do. | 我只能做这么多了 |
[23:31] | Oh, no, man. Those guys can’t hit shit. | 这不行 伙计 那些家伙枪法太臭了 |
[23:32] | I’ve been training them for weeks. | 我已经训练他们几个星期了 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry, what? You… | 不好意思 你什么 |
[23:36] | You’ve been training… Wait a minute. | 你已经训练 等等 |
[23:38] | Wait a minute | 等等 |
[23:39] | You’ve been doing contract work without me? | 你背着我接活了吗 |
[23:41] | – You’re fucking cutting me out? – Oh, will you fucking relax, man? | -你背着我干活吗 -你能不能冷静点 |
[23:44] | It was a one-time deal, all right? | 那只是一次性买卖 好吧 |
[23:45] | Hank has a heroin shipment going through a monastery. | 汉克有搜运海洛因的船要经修道院过手 |
[23:48] | He needs an army. I’m training his guys. | 他要一支军队 所以我帮他训练那帮人 |
[23:49] | I do that and then I’m done, okay? | 我做完这单就不干了 好吗 |
[23:52] | You’re gonna walk away from an army and heroin? | 你想和毒品与军队脱离关系吗 |
[23:55] | I don’t think so! Uh-uh. I’m gonna call Hank, | 这样可不行 我得给汉克打个电话 |
[23:58] | we’re gonna set the whole thing up. | 我们得一起商量下这件事 |
[24:02] | – It’s her! – Wait. | -是她 -等等 |
[24:04] | – Hold on! – Wait, wait, wait! | -坐稳了 -等等 等等 |
[24:20] | – You heard that, right? – You sure you heard something? | -听见那声响吗 -你确定你听见了吗 |
[24:22] | – I didn’t hear anything. – I heard something, I swear to God. | -我什么都没听见 -我发誓听见了 |
[24:29] | I didn’t see anything fall off the roof. | 我没看见什么东西掉下来啊 |
[24:31] | I didn’t either. | 我也是 |
[24:33] | There had to be something there. | 但肯定有什么东西落在了车顶上 |
[24:35] | Maybe it was an acorn. | 也许是个橡子 |
[24:37] | I heard something. I’m not a moron. | 我真的听见了 我又不是傻子 |
[24:55] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[24:57] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[24:59] | Just take her off your face. | 把她弄开就行了 别挨着你的脸 |
[25:02] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[25:04] | Because I super-glued my hands to the steering wheel. | 因为我的手被502粘在方向盘上了 |
[25:09] | Oh shit. | 日了狗的 |
[25:11] | Listen, how about just very slowly shake your head? | 不如 你慢慢地摇摇头 怎么样 |
[25:16] | You know, just kind of… | 你知道的 就是这样 |
[25:19] | I don’t feel comfortable doing that. | 那样的话 我会很疼的 |
[25:22] | Oh, oh! Easy, girl, easy! | 哦哦 轻点 妹子 轻点 |
[25:24] | Ooh, who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? | 哦 谁是个听话的好姑娘 |
[25:26] | Easy, girl, easy. That’s good, that’s good. | 妹子 轻点 就这样 好多了 |
[25:30] | Barry, get your gun | 巴里 拔枪 |
[25:33] | and shoot her off my face. | 把她打死 |
[25:36] | I’m telling you, man, I can’t do that. | 我说过了 伙计 我不能这么做 |
[25:38] | Now is not the time to grow a heart, dipshit! | 现在可不是发善心的时候 你个蠢货 |
[25:42] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[25:57] | What are you?! | 你是个什么鬼 |
[26:05] | I don’t care. Just anything. | 我不管 随便什么都行 |
[26:07] | Paint thinner, nail polish remover. I don’t give a fuck! | 香蕉水 洗甲水 我他妈才不管 |
[26:11] | – Did you hear me? – Yes, I’ll see what they have. | -你听见没 -我去看看他们有什么 |
[26:13] | – Fucking go! – All right. | -他妈的快去 -知道 |
[26:14] | I can’t get stuck in this shit all night. Go! | 我不想一整晚都被拴在方向盘上 快去 |
[26:17] | – All right, just relax. – Go! | -好的 冷静点 -快去 |
[26:21] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[26:58] | Ronny? | 罗尼 |
[27:02] | Hey, man! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[27:05] | Hey, I’m… I’m the guy that was in your house. | 嘿 我 我之前去过你家 |
[27:08] | Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot, okay? | 首次见面的经历不是怎么好 我知道 |
[27:13] | Your daughter’s fine, and… | 你女儿很好 还有 |
[27:16] | Ronny, come on, man. Don’t be an asshole. | 罗尼 别这样 伙计 别犯浑 |
[27:19] | What, am I gonna fight you in the fucking store? | 干什么 要我在这破商店里和你打架吗 |
[27:21] | Hey! Ronny. | 嘿 罗尼 |
[27:22] | Just relax, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[27:24] | – Chill. Calm down. – Hey, hey, hey! Come on, guys! | -放松 冷静 -别胡闹 伙计们 |
[27:31] | Fucking hell. | 去他妈的 |
[27:35] | Listen, Ronny. People are running out of the store. | 听着 罗尼 店里的人们都跑出去了 |
[27:38] | You’re causing a scene. | 你这是在没事找事 |
[27:39] | Listen to me, man. | 听我说 伙计 |
[27:43] | They’re calling the cops. | 他们正在打电话报警 |
[27:44] | Chill the fuck out, all right? | 能冷静点吗 好吗 |
[27:46] | Listen, the Chicago deal is still on the table. | 听着 现在想去芝加哥还来得及 |
[27:51] | I got a guy out there, | 外面就有个人等着呢 |
[27:53] | he’s literally glued to the car. | 他是真的被粘在车上了 |
[27:55] | He… Ronny. | 他 罗尼 |
[28:01] | Ronny! | 罗尼 |
[28:03] | Ronny, clearly you’re not… | 罗尼 很明显你现在 |
[28:05] | You’re not at a hundred percent, all right? Just… | 你现在不在最佳状态 好吗 你 |
[28:07] | Your throat’s broken, you’re stoned. | 你喉咙都漏气了 你状态可不怎么好 |
[28:13] | What the fuck is that? | 这是在闹哪出戏 |
[28:16] | – What? – Hurry, hurry! | -什么情况 -快跑啊 |
[28:20] | Barry, you fucking idiot! | 巴里 你他妈就是个傻逼 |
[28:22] | What… | 搞什么 |
[28:24] | God, I gotta go! | 天啊 我得走了 |
[28:35] | Shit! | 操蛋 |
[28:37] | Fuck! | 去他妈的 |
[28:43] | Come on! | 别这样啊 |
[28:50] | All right, all right. You want this? | 好吧 好吧 你想尝尝这个吗 |
[28:51] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[28:59] | Come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[29:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:04] | Get the f… | 你他妈 |
[29:06] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[29:24] | Ronny, listen, man. | 罗尼 听我说 伙计 |
[29:40] | Listen, let me just go out the back. | 听着 能放我从后面溜出去吗 |
[29:42] | Loach… | 洛奇 |
[29:45] | – Sir, drop your weapon! – What are you doing? | -先生 放下武器 -你干什么 |
[29:47] | I said drop your weapon! | 我说了 放下武器 |
[29:49] | – Shit. – Stop! | -操蛋 -不许动 |
[29:50] | – I said stop! – Shit, what the fuck are you doing? | -我说了不许动 -操 你干什么 |
[29:53] | Loach! Jesus Christ! | 洛奇 天啊 |
[30:16] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:21] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 发生枪击 发生枪击 |
[30:24] | Go in. | 进入案发现场 |
[30:28] | – That was him? – Yeah. Clear. | -是他吗 -是他 区域安全 |
[30:32] | He’s dead. | 他殉职了 |
[30:33] | Got two down. | 两名死者 |
[30:46] | Shit. | 操 |
[30:49] | Fuck me. Fuck. | 日了狗的 操 |
[31:48] | Barry, what the fuck are you doing? Get in the car! | 巴里 你他妈的楞着干什么 上车啊 |
[31:55] | Barry, buddy, we have to go! | 巴里 兄弟 我们该走了 |
[33:26] | Akhmal, I’m getting your stuff, okay? | 阿克马尔 我收拾下你的东西 好吗 |
[33:27] | Esther and her men are moving back to monastery. | 艾斯特和她手下要回修道院了 |
[33:30] | They’re leaving us? | 他们不管我们了吗 |
[33:32] | Oh no. | 哦 糟了呢 |
[33:34] | I can barely talk about this stuff with you. | 我现在都不知道怎么和你说这些东西 |
[33:37] | How am I supposed to get up there | 我怎么可能上台去 |
[33:38] | and just say all of this in front of them? | 当着他们所有人的面 说出这一切 |
[33:40] | I mean, what if they judge me? | 我是说 如果他们区别对待我怎么办 |
[33:42] | I think if you can tell the truth… you should. | 如果你能说出真相 你就应该这么做 |
[33:46] | I can’t work with you anymore, man. | 我不能再和你合作了 伙计 |
[33:47] | Oh, Jesus Christ! Not this thing again. | 我了个天的 别又闹这样 |
[33:49] | Why?! Why? What have I done? | 为什么 怎么了 我搞砸了什么吗 |
[33:50] | Name me one thing I’ve done. | 挑出一件我搞砸的事说说看 |
[33:53] | You wore a wire. | 你戴了一根电线 |
[33:55] | I wore a what? | 我戴了什么 |