Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

barui(Barry)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on barui(Barry)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] -Barry. -Am I evil? -巴里 -我是个坏人吗
[00:08] Oh my God. I mean… 天啊 我想说
[00:11] absolutely. Do I not tell you that enough? 当然了 我说的次数还少吗
[00:15] What the fuck you doing here, man? 你他妈在这干嘛呢 伙计
[00:16] Did you kill a fuckin’ cop? 你他妈是不是杀了个警察
[00:18] -Fuches, you and I are–Huh? No, I could go to jail. -福克斯 你和我 -我可能会进监狱的
[00:19] I don’t wanna see you again! 我不想再看到你
[00:22] -Hi, Dad. -Were you planned? No. -你好啊 爸爸 -你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有
[00:25] So I did what every great actor does. 所以我做了每个伟大的演员都做的事
[00:27] I improvised. 我随机应变
[00:28] You left. 你离开了
[00:29] You wanna leave them wanting more, not less. 你想让他们得到更多 而不是更少
[00:33] That troll Esther is pulling fast one. 那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计
[00:36] So we get in there, we shoot her 所以我们进去那里
[00:38] in her crazy watermelon-sized head, 一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋
[00:40] massive fumble turnover for Hank. 对汉克来说可是个巨大的收获啊
[00:54] And what of the future? What does it hold? 那未来呢 它会是什么样
[00:58] Thomas Friedman, let’s start with you. 托马斯 弗里德曼 从你开始吧
[01:00] The future of the world is multinational alliances. 未来的世界会是多国联盟
[01:03] And to thrive in this new economy, 为了在新兴经济中繁荣发展
[01:05] you are going to have to sacrifice some of your sovereignty. 你将不得不牺牲你的一些主权
[01:09] But make no mistake, Asia is on the rise. 但毋庸置疑的是 亚洲正在崛起
[01:12] Bullshit. 胡扯
[01:14] Who brought dum-dum over here? 谁把这傻逼弄来的
[01:15] Asia is not on rise, 亚洲并没有在崛起
[01:17] because Hank has rock-solid plan to stop Asia 因为汉克有完美的计划来阻止亚洲
[01:20] and restore natural order of business. 并且重建自然的商业秩序
[01:22] Well, respectfully, I’m not sure that you’re going to single-handedly 恕我直言 我不确定你应该单枪匹马
[01:27] stop the rise of Asia as a global market force. 去阻止亚洲崛起成为全球市场力量
[01:30] Well, respectfully, why don’t you shut the fuck up? 恕我直言 你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴呢
[01:33] Because Asia will be done the second 当我把子弹打到她那颗巨大的脑袋里时
[01:36] I put a bullet in her massive, massive head. 亚洲立刻就完蛋了
[01:39] So, you know what, Thomas Friedman? 你知道吗 托马斯 弗里德曼
[01:41] You are bad at writing, and nobody likes you. 你写的东西很烂 而且没人喜欢你
[01:44] Hank. 汉克
[01:47] Hank! 汉克
[01:51] Jeez. What’s up? 哎呀 怎么了
[01:54] Cristobal needs you. Something has happened. 克里斯托巴尔找你 出了点事情
[01:59] You mean like… like something bad? 你是说 一些不好的事吗
[02:03] Cristobal, what’s up? Did something happen to Esther? 克里斯托巴尔 怎么了 是不是艾斯特出什么事了
[02:09] Holy shit. I guess not, 我勒个去 我想不是喽
[02:11] because here she is. 她就在这里呢
[02:13] Esther and her men were attacked last night. 艾斯特和她的部下昨晚上遭到了袭击
[02:17] At the monastery? I imagine? 在寺院吗 我瞎猜的
[02:20] Wow, what a dirtbag would attack you 一个多么肮脏的家伙才会在
[02:23] at a holy place and fail? 那么神圣的地方攻击你 而且还失败了
[02:26] Thankfully. 谢天谢地啊
[02:28] I mean, you look great. With your Slurpee. 我是说 你看起来很好 还拿着思乐冰
[02:30] I guess he, uh, didn’t do his job. 我猜 他没完成他的任务
[02:33] Or her job… 或着是她的任务
[02:36] Or maybe it was coordinated drone attack? 或者可能是无人机攻击
[02:37] A white boy, in a Lululemon tracksuit. 一个穿着露露柠檬运动服的白人男孩
[02:40] Hmm. He ran away. 被他跑了
[02:43] Someone is trying to play with us, Hank. 汉克 有人想玩我们
[02:45] Someone is playing games. 有人在玩我们
[02:48] Games like the chess you showed me. 就像你跟我说的玩象棋一样
[02:51] Now I just have to figure out 现在我得弄清楚
[02:52] if it is a small piece or a big piece. 它是一个小棋子还是一个大棋子
[02:59] Maybe the horsey. 或许只是个马
[03:02] Maybe the horsey. 只是小马
[03:03] Hank, I don’t think it is safe for her to stay at the monastery. 汉克 我觉得她待在寺院里不安全
[03:07] I have invited Esther, and some of her men to stay here, with us. 我请艾斯特还有她的人和我们一起留在这
[03:11] So you and your men will have to make some room for them. 所以你和你的人得给她们空出些房间
[03:14] So then, where are we supposed to stay? 那么 我们去住哪呢
[03:25] Akhmal, we have work to do. 阿克马尔 我们有得忙了
[03:28] Should we go to Ikea? Get area rug, maybe? 我们应该去宜家吗 要不去买个地毯
[03:31] Couple beanbag chairs? 再买两张椅子
[03:35] We have to kill Barry. 我们得杀了巴里
[03:47] This is the story of the first time I took a life. 这是我第一次杀人的故事
[03:53] I was at an OP with my best friend, Albert. 我和我最好的朋友艾伯特一起执行任务
[03:57] We had seen some suspicious activity, 我们发现了一些可疑活动
[04:00] and Albert told me to take the shot. 艾伯特让我开枪
[04:03] I did. 我开枪了
[04:06] And it was the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose, 这是我第一次有了一种目标感
[04:10] a sense of community. 团队感
[04:14] First time I killed someone, it was the best day of my li– 第一次杀人那天是我人生中最棒的一天
[04:18] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[04:20] Fuck. 我操
[04:22] Are you struggling with your piece? 你还在苦思冥想自己的作品吗
[04:23] Anything I can help with? 需要我帮你吗
[04:25] Yeah, I just don’t know if I wanna do it. 我只是不确定我是否想这么做
[04:28] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[04:29] It was really powerful. I mean, it was 这故事很有影响力 我是说 它
[04:32] literally about life and death. 是关于生与死本身的
[04:33] No, I know it’s about life and death, but… 我知道这是关于生和死的 但是
[04:36] I don’t know, I did a lot over there. 我不知道怎么说 我在那里做了很多事情
[04:38] It wasn’t all just… this stuff. 不仅仅是 这些东西
[04:40] Listen, I know better than anybody 听着 我比谁都清楚
[04:43] how scary it is to confront the past. 面对过去是多么可怕的事
[04:45] I mean, you know, when Gene pushed me 我是说 当吉恩让我
[04:46] to talk about my marriage, 谈论我的婚姻时
[04:48] You saw me, it totally freaked me out. 你看到我的样子了 完全吓傻了
[04:51] Honestly, it’s… it’s kind of been therapeutic. 说实话 它 它有点疗伤的作用
[04:54] Like, okay, I just wrote the part 就像 我刚刚写完我最后一次
[04:57] where I finally stood up to him and left him. 站在他面前然后离开他的事
[04:58] And I–Okay. 然后我 你来看
[05:01] But listen to this. 听好了
[05:04] You just put your hands on me for the last time, Sam. 这是你最后一次把手放在我身上 山姆
[05:06] You wanna choke me? Well, choke on this. 你想掐死我吗 好啊 掐死我吧
[05:09] I’m fucking leaving you. 我他妈的要离开你
[05:12] He choked you? 他掐你脖子了吗
[05:13] Oh yeah. I mean, he was a total piece of shit. 嗯 他完全就是个人渣
[05:15] I’m actually supposed to Skype with my friend Kate 我应该和好朋友凯特视频聊聊
[05:18] who was there the night I left him. 就是她那天晚上陪我一块离开他的
[05:19] So the Wi-Fi is better in your living room, yeah? 你客厅的无线网信号好点 是吗
[05:21] -Yeah. -Yeah, great. -对 -太好了
[05:22] -Maybe you want to make me an espresso? -Yeah. -给我煮杯咖啡吧 -好的
[05:28] Leo, are you there? 你在这吗 里奥
[05:33] -Come on. What is this? -I know, I know, I know. -我去 你什么情况 -我懂 我懂
[05:36] It looks a little Mark David Chapman, 看起来有点像是跟踪狂
[05:38] but here’s the real reason I’m here. 但我来这是有原因的
[05:40] I’m so sorry about how our last conversation ended, 对上次不愉快的交谈我很抱歉
[05:43] and I wanted to make it up to you, 我想对你做些补偿
[05:45] so I brought you something. 所以给你带了点东西
[05:51] Open it. 快打开
[05:54] What is this? 这是什么
[05:55] That is the key to my cabin. I want you to have it. 这是我小别墅的钥匙 我想让你拿着
[05:58] I want to keep it in the family. 我想把它留给家人
[06:00] No strings attached. 没有任何附加条件
[06:01] I… don’t need a vacation home. 我不需要一个度假小屋
[06:03] No, see, there’s the rub. 看 这就是问题所在
[06:04] I don’t see it as a vacation home. 我并没有把它看做是度假小屋
[06:06] I see it as a business opportunity 我把它看做一个商业机会
[06:09] where you and I work together, 一个你和我一起工作
[06:10] and it can really bring us closer. 并且让我们更亲近的机会
[06:13] You can maintain it, you can show it, you can rent it. 你可以随意装修 炫耀 还可以租出去
[06:16] You want me to be your groundskeeper? 你是想让我给你看门吗
[06:18] I like to think of it more as assistant to the owner. 我觉得更像是个老板助理
[06:22] Okay. 好吧
[06:23] -Now, I can’t give you a wage, obviously. -Dad, Dad! -很明显我不能给你工资 -爸 爸
[06:26] But we can share the proceeds. 但是我们都可以从中获益
[06:27] Dad, I don’t want the cabin where your girlfriend was murdered. 爸 我不想要你女朋友被谋杀的小屋
[06:29] That’s sick! 这让人恶心
[06:32] Just please–just please go away. 求求你赶紧走吧
[06:34] Please, Dad. Please, please. 求求你了 爸 拜托 拜托
[06:36] Please leave me alone. 别再找我了
[06:43] So Mark is Hayden’s baseball coach, 马克现在是海登的棒球教练
[06:46] and he’s taking it so damn seriously. 他有点太严厉了
[06:48] He’s kind of taking out all of his aggression on Hayden 几乎是把所有怒气都撒到海登身上了
[06:50] even though he wasn’t even a good baseball player 你还记不记得高中的时候
[06:52] if you remember in high school. 他自己也不是个好的棒球手
[06:53] No, he was shit. 是啊 他太烂了
[06:54] Oh, and he’s chewing tobacco now 哦 他现在喜欢上嚼烟草
[06:55] which is so vile. I’m dying. 真可恶 我快恶心死了
[06:58] -Tell him I say hi, though. -I will. -但还是替我问个好 -我会的
[07:00] Um, okay, so I started writing. 我现在开始写东西了
[07:05] I mean, everybody writes their own material these days, so… 现在每个人都给自己写戏 所以
[07:08] Um, and I decided I’m gonna write a scene about Sam. 我决定写关于山姆的事
[07:11] Okay. 好吧
[07:14] -Why? -I mean specifically about the night that I left. -为什么呢 -尤其是我离开的那晚上
[07:16] So do you remember that night? 所以你还记得那个晚上吗
[07:20] Yeah, unfortunately I remember that night really well. 很不幸 那个晚上让我刻骨难忘啊
[07:23] Yeah, I know. Sorry that we never really, like, talked about it. 我知道 很抱歉我们从来都没谈过这个
[07:26] Um, but this is really important. 但这事真的很重要
[07:28] It’s for this acting class, and I just, I… 是为表演班准备的 我只是
[07:30] I need to know like what you remember about that last night. 我想知道关于那晚上的事你还记得什么
[07:34] I remember that you came over in the middle of the night, 我记得你是大半夜过来的
[07:37] and you had the welts on your neck. 你的脖子上有一道勒痕
[07:41] And you were a mess. 你当时看起来糟透了
[07:43] You said that you had been at the Rooster earlier, 你说你之前有一次
[07:45] dancing with Ken Singleton, 和肯 辛格尔顿在罗斯特那跳舞
[07:48] and then Sam flipped out about it. 然后山姆突然想到了这件事
[07:50] Yeah. So then when you got home, he beat you up. 所以当你回家的时候 他打了你一顿
[07:54] So we decided that you needed to get out of there. 所以我们决定你必须离开那里
[07:58] And we headed over to your place, 然后我们去了你住的地方
[07:59] and I grabbed a baseball bat, like that’s gonna do any good. 我还拿了棒球棒 以防万一能用到
[08:04] And when we got there, he was passed out on the floor as usual. 我们到了那里 他像往常一样晕在地上
[08:07] So we just grabbed a whole bunch of your stuff, 我们就直接拿了你的一大堆东西
[08:08] we just threw it in the car, and you took off. 把它扔到车里 你就走了
[08:13] Yeah, right, but that was after I told him to fuck off. 对 但那是在我叫他滚蛋之后
[08:16] Oh. I don’t… I don’t really remember that. 我不 我不记得有这个
[08:20] No, I said–I said, “You wanna choke me, you coward? 不 我说 你个孬种 你想掐死我吗
[08:22] Well, choke on this. I’m out of here.” 来啊 掐死我吧 我要走了
[08:27] I told you this at the time. 我当时跟你说过
[08:29] Well, it was a long time ago. 好吧 那是很久之前的事情了
[08:32] -And… and it was a crazy night. -Yeah. -那还是个疯狂的夜晚 -没错
[08:36] And… We shouldn’t talk about that. 我们不应该谈这个的
[08:37] We should talk about all the good things 我们应该谈一些
[08:39] -that are happening for you. -Yeah. -你身上发生的那些开心事 -是啊
[08:41] Mark and I, we watched you when you played the alien mom. 马克我俩看了你扮演的外星人妈妈
[08:44] Oh God, how crazy was that makeup? 天哪 那妆画得太吓人了
[08:45] That was so good. 太棒了那个
[08:46] Did you guys see this other show I did? 你们看过我演的另一出戏吗
[08:48] It was called Pompeii’s Burning. 叫做《庞贝在燃烧》
[08:50] No, I don’t think I’ve seen that. I– 没有 我应该没看过那个
[08:52] To be honest, I’m so busy with the kids, 老实说 我一直忙着照看孩子
[08:54] -I don’t really have time to watch much. -Oh, right. -我实在是没有太多时间去看 -哦 也是
[08:56] Except for Grey’s Anatomy, Kardashians, 除了《实习医生格蕾》 《卡戴珊姐妹》
[08:59] all the Desperate Housewives, This Is Us, 我看完了《绝望主妇》《我们这一天》
[09:02] So You Think You Can Dance?, The Voice. 《舞魅天下》 《美国之声》
[09:04] I love the Switched at Birth. 我喜欢《错位青春》
[09:05] I like that one with the family with all the kids. 我喜欢那部有孩子和家人的剧
[09:07] That’s a good one. 那是一部好剧
[09:22] This is not the story of the first time I took a life, 我要讲的不是我第一次杀人
[09:26] but the first time I saved a life. 而是我第一次救人
[09:28] It was my second deployment. 那是我的第二次参与行动
[09:30] We were in the Korengal Valley. 我们当时在库伦加尔山谷
[09:32] A villager’s donkey had been killed, 一个村民的驴被杀了
[09:34] and Albert and I were trying to settle 艾伯特和我正试图解决这件事
[09:36] a dispute over who was responsible. 想找出是谁下的手
[09:39] Okay, anybody here shoot a donkey? 好了 你们谁对驴开过枪
[09:42] Right, I didn’t think so. 好吧 我也觉得不可能会有
[09:43] Look, I understand that you’re upset about your donkey, 听着 我知道你为你的驴感到难过
[09:46] but no one here shot it, 但不是我们下的手
[09:47] so we’re not gonna compensate you for it. 所以我们是不可能为这事而补偿你的
[09:55] Talk to me, talk to me. He can talk to me. 说话 跟我说说 他能跟我说一下吗
[09:57] -He said God is watching you. -God is watching me? -他说上帝在看着你 -上帝在看着我
[09:58] Well, then God knows that I… 好吧 那上帝该知道我
[10:04] Corpsman 救护兵
[10:10] Corpsman! 救护兵
[10:12] Corpsman, flank! 救护兵 侧翼
[10:14] Corpsman! 救护兵
[10:20] Do you see ’em?! 你看见他们了吗
[10:22] -No. No, Albert! -Watch your ten! -不 艾伯特 -盯好10点钟方向
[10:25] Watch your four to five! 注意你的4至5点钟方向
[10:38] Hey, you! 嘿 你
[10:42] No, no, no, no, no… 不 不 不 不行
[10:46] Fuck. 他妈的
[11:18] -How the fuck did you miss? -I don’t know how to shoot gun! -你他妈怎么没射中 -我不知道怎么开枪
[11:21] Hey, you know this about yourself, 嘿 你自己知道不会开枪
[11:22] yet when I ask you to come kill Barry, you say okay? 那为什么我叫你来杀巴里 你还答应了
[11:25] Hank, there is a power dynamic here which prevents me… 汉克 是风吹导致我的
[11:28] Get down! 趴下
[11:30] -What happened? -I got fucking shot! -发生什么了 -我中弹了
[11:33] Shit. Ow, my fucking arm! 该死 噢 他妈的我的胳膊
[11:35] Aah! It’s so painful! 啊 疼死我了
[11:37] I did a table read with Wilmer Valderrama. 我没事就跟维尔摩 瓦尔德拉玛一起读书
[11:39] You know him. He’s a lot of fun. 你知道他的 他很风趣
[11:41] He’s really… loose. 他真的很让人 放松
[11:43] -Fez? – Yeah! Yeah, Fez! -Yeah. -演菲兹的那个人吗 -是的 就是菲兹 -是的
[11:46] Okay, Akhmal, you got to get your shit together, 好了 阿克马尔 你必须完成你的任务
[11:48] just stand up there, and shoot him. 站在这里 然后朝他开枪
[11:50] -Okay? Believe in yourself! -Fuck you! I… I just got shot! -好吗 相信自己 -草泥马 我刚刚中弹了
[11:52] Well, I got shot too, remember? 是吗 我也中过弹 你健忘啊
[11:54] Barry shot me like precisely in same arm. 巴里精确地打中了我的同一只手臂
[11:56] Oh, same spot! Wow, he’s so good! 还是同一个位置 哇哦 他太厉害了
[11:58] All right, but I wasn’t a baby about it, was I? Come on! 好吧 我可没有哭哭唧唧的 振作点
[12:01] Get up, Hank. Get up. 站起来 汉克 站起来
[12:04] You fucking nuts? 你个该死的呆瓜
[12:05] Taking shots at me? My fucking girlfriend’s in there! 你们居然朝我开枪 他妈的我女朋友还在里面
[12:10] You fucked our plan. 你搞砸了我们的计划
[12:13] I’m dead man anyway, so you know what? 反正我死定了 你知道吗
[12:16] Just do it. 动手吧
[12:21] Do it. 动手
[12:27] Fuck! 操
[12:28] -Oh my God! -Fuck! -我的天呐 -他妈的
[12:30] Oh my God, that was so scary! 天呐 这也太可怕了
[12:32] That was really scary. 真的太可怕了
[12:37] -Hank, listen to me. We can’t… -Oh, no. -汉克 听我说 我们不能 -哦 不好
[12:40] Come on, man. Hank. 振作点 伙计 汉克
[12:42] Oh my God. 天呐
[12:44] Oh my God! 我的神啊
[12:48] I vomited. 我吐了
[12:49] I’m sorry. Oh man, I’m so sorry. 对不起 伙计 对不起
[12:51] -All right, listen. -That was so gross. -好了 听着 -这太恶心了
[12:53] I can’t work for you anymore, all right? 我不能再为你工作了 好吗
[12:54] You gotta find someone else. 你得重新找个人
[12:56] -Well, do you know any other assassins? -No. -好吧 那你认识其它的杀手吗 -不认识
[12:58] Well, what do you want me to do? 那你要让我干什么
[12:59] Go to John Wick Assassin Hotel 去《疾速追杀》主题酒店找人吗
[13:00] with help wanted sign? I mean what? 大摇大摆的说我要找个杀手吗 为什么
[13:02] You got good guys right here, man. 你那里不是有杀手吗 伙计
[13:03] Oh my God, my guys suck balls! You know it! 天呐 我的人太逊了 你知道的
[13:05] Especially this motherfucker right here! 特别是这个操他妈的白痴
[13:07] If I suck balls, you are king of Suck Balls Mountain! 如果我是白痴 你就是白痴之王
[13:10] Oh, shut the fuck up! 哦 他妈的给我闭嘴
[13:13] -Fuck you! -Shut up. -操你 -闭嘴
[13:16] Look, what if, uh… 听着 如果 呃
[13:20] What if I train your guys? 如果我来训练你的人呢
[13:21] They already have physical trainer. They have like three. 他们已经有健身教练了 好像有三个
[13:23] Not at a gym. I’m talking about… 不是健身房那种 我是说…
[13:25] I’m a Marine, all right? 我可是一名海军陆战队士兵 好吧
[13:27] I can teach them how to shoot, combat skills. 我可以教他们怎么射击 格斗技巧
[13:30] I don’t have to kill anymore, debt paid. 这样我就没必要再杀人 欠你的就还清了
[13:35] You give me army? 你要给我一支军队吗
[13:37] You turn these pumpkins into Cinderellas overnight, huh? 你能在一夜之间把南瓜变成灰姑娘的马车吗
[13:39] We could take over Burmese mafia, 那我们就能控制缅甸那帮人
[13:41] go back to fifty-fifty with Cristobal. 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
[13:43] Or you could just take the whole thing for yourself. 或者你也可以全部占为己有
[13:45] Fifty-fifty with Cristobal. I like the sound of that. 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 这听起来太爽了
[13:48] Look, I need some gear from you, all right? 听着 我需要你帮我弄一些装备 行吗
[13:50] I’ll send you a list of things I’m gonna need 我会给你发一张我将会有用的物品清单
[13:52] if we’re gonna do this, all right? 如果我们要这么干的话 好吧
[13:53] And we’ve gotta go out someplace far. 并且我们得去远一点的地方
[13:56] Like the desert or some… what are you doing? 像沙漠或者一些 你在干什么
[13:58] Fifty-fifty… 五五分成
[13:59] Hank. 汉克
[14:00] …with Cristobal. 和克里斯托巴尔
[14:05] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:09] Come on, get up! 振作点 起来
[14:10] We can’t talk to each other on the phone. 我们不能通电话
[14:12] Fifty-fifty with Cristobal! 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
[14:15] – People are looking at us. -Fifty-fifty with Cristobal! -人们在看着我们呢 -和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
[14:18] -And Barry’s training me an army! -Hank. Hank! Stop! -巴里还将会给我训练一支军队 -汉克 汉克 停下
[14:36] Oh my God! 天呐
[14:37] That was intense. 实在是有点紧张
[14:40] Yeah, I was just on the phone with my friend Kate 我刚刚和朋友凯特在电话里
[14:42] for like an hour rehashing some really difficult memories. 花了一小时回忆了没记清的往事
[14:45] Wait, it was super helpful, though, to talk someone 知道吗 这非常有用 去和一个
[14:47] who was actually there, you know, 真正存在的人说话 你知道的
[14:49] just to get like a reality check. 就像是一个真实性检验
[14:51] That’s great. 太好了
[14:53] I feel like if I’m gonna tell this story, I just… 我觉得如果我要讲这个故事 我就得
[14:58] I have to do it a hundred percent honestly, you know? 我必须百分之百投入 你知道吗
[15:02] And she basically remembers it exactly the same way I do. 而且她和我想起来的事情基本上是一模一样的
[15:05] Good. 真好
[15:08] -Aw, you seem tense. -Yeah? -你看起来有点紧张 -是吗
[15:10] Yeah, don’t worry. Look, it’s just a bit of writer’s block. 是啊 别担心 你看 这只是编剧方面的灵感缺失
[15:13] Okay? It happens to everybody. 好吗 每个人都会遇到的
[15:17] Who can you talk to to help with your story? 你能找谁练练你的戏份吗
[15:21] What about the Marines that you brought to Natalie’s party? 要不找你之前带到纳塔莉聚会上那些海军
[15:26] – They don’t really talk anymore. -Oh. -我基本不和他们联系了 -好吧
[15:28] Well, there has to be someone you can talk to 但总有能和你聊天的人
[15:31] about what you went through. 聊聊你的经历
[15:38] You listen to me, Barry, you dumb fuck! 你听我说 巴里 你这个蠢货
[15:40] I want you to admit it, You killed Detective Janice Moss. 我要你亲口承认 你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探
[15:43] -No, I didn’t. -Yes, you did. -不 我没有 -有 就是你
[15:44] No, I didn’t, you little piece of shit. 不 不是我 你个小杂碎
[15:47] -Is that necessary? -Just go. Just do it again. -非得这样骂我吗 -没错 再来一遍
[15:49] Okay! 好吧
[15:51] Barry, I know you killed Detective Janice Moss. 巴里 我知道你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探
[15:54] -How? -Because I was there. -你怎么知道 -因为我在那里
[15:55] -You were? -No. -你在现场吗 -没有
[15:58] Well, I think he would know that. 我觉得他知道你不在
[16:00] We don’t know what he knows. 我们知道解他知不知道
[16:02] Why don’t you just let me go talk to him, huh? 为什么不能直接让我去和他谈
[16:04] I built this guy’s mind. You don’t think I can tear it apart? 是我锻造了他的思维 你觉得我不能把话套出来吗吗
[16:07] Just give me five minutes with him! 只要给我5分钟的时间
[16:09] I’ll have him shitting in my hand. 我手里面可有他的把柄呢
[16:10] What? Wha…? 什么
[16:13] You better make it work. Or I’ll go to jail. 你最好办事办成 否则我得去坐牢
[16:15] -Yeah. -Jail. -Okay. I hear you. -是的 -坐牢 -好的 我听见了
[16:22] What the fuck is this place? 这他妈是什么地方
[16:24] This is a quinceañera store which I bought for my wife, 这是一个成人礼商店 我买给老婆的
[16:30] who then left me. 就是那个后来离开我的人
[16:32] So she’s not my wife anymore, is she? 所以她不再是我老婆了 对吧
[16:35] Thanks for bringing that up. 谢谢你哪壶不开提哪壶
[16:37] This quinceañera stuff, 这些礼品的东西
[16:39] it’s a really big deal for these young ladies. 对年轻的女士来说真是意义重大
[16:41] Sort of like a female bar mitzvah. 就像一个女性的成人礼
[16:46] All right, listen up, you clowns. 好了 听着 你们这些小丑
[16:49] I’m just kidding. You guys look great. 开个玩笑 你们看起来很好
[16:50] So, we are super lucky today to begin exciting new project, 我们今天将非常幸运的开始新的项目
[16:55] learning all styles of combat 学习所有的战斗方式
[16:57] from our very skilled special guest. 我找来了一个非常有能力的特别嘉宾这里
[16:59] He’s your teacher, and he’s my best freind, Barry. 他是我最好的朋友 也就是你们的老师 巴里
[17:14] Before we get started, does anybody have any questions? 在开始之前 有人要问什么问题吗
[17:20] Is it true you are the most gifted assassin 你在美国是最有天赋的杀手
[17:22] in all of America? 这是真的吗
[17:23] No, I’m not the most gifted assassin in all of America. 不 我不是全美国最有天赋的杀手
[17:28] He is being modest. He is Air Jordan of assassins. 他太谦虚了 他是杀手中的飞人乔丹
[17:38] We’re all very excited to be learning from you. 能跟你学习我们都很高兴
[17:41] Will we be shooting guns today? 我们今天练习射击吗
[17:42] Yeah… 是的
[17:45] Wait, how many of you guys speak English? 等等 你们有多少人能说英语
[17:49] Okay, bounce. 好的 退下吧
[17:50] Come on, bounce. Get out. 快点 让开 过去
[17:52] Go on, take a break. Walk. 就这样 去休息一下 走开
[18:16] 病了能帮忙去店里 替我班吗
[18:20] Oh, man! 哦 兄弟
[18:21] These guys are like a Seal Team Six, huh? 这些家伙看起来可真像海豹六队
[18:23] Maybe even like seven and a half! 也许还不止这个
[18:25] Natural born killers, huh? 天生就是杀手 不是吗
[18:29] For reals though, how long until they become like actual army? 说真的 他们还得多久才能像一支真正的军队
[18:33] You know, like two, three hours? 比如2小时 或者3小时
[18:36] Hank, I can’t magically wave a wand 汉克 我没法挥一挥魔棒
[18:38] and make these guys an army. Their skill set sucks. 然后把他们变成一支军队 他们太烂了
[18:41] Well, you know what Sonny and Cher would say, 好吧 你知道要是索尼和雪儿会怎么说吗
[18:44] that’s on you, babe. 你来决定 宝贝
[18:46] So come on, let’s kick up the training a notch. 来吧 让我们开始真正的训练吧
[18:47] What do you think? 怎么样
[18:50] Whoa. 哇哦
[18:54] Holy shit, Mayrbeck. 天呐 梅尔贝克
[18:55] You’re like regular Annie Oakley. 你可真像安妮 奥克利
[18:58] Nice! 太棒了
[19:01] Annie Oakley. 安妮 奥克利
[19:04] Hey, boss! Did you see? 嘿 老大 你看到了吗
[19:08] Good job, man! 做的不错 伙计
[19:13] 信息大意 莎莎: 那个军队傻大个要替班我了 今天嗨起来 操 我应该发给纳塔莉的
[19:27] Sorry, we’re closed. 抱歉 我们关门了
[19:30] So this is how you’re earning a buck now, huh? 所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗
[19:32] Selling sports bras? What the fuck happened to you? 买运动背心吗 你他妈到底怎么了
[19:36] Fuches, listen… 福克斯 听着
[19:37] No, you listen to me, you ungrateful piece of shit. I… 不 你听着 你这不知好歹的废物
[19:40] I’m really glad you’re here. 我很高兴你能来
[19:45] Really? 真的吗
[19:46] Korengal, man? You really wanna talk about 库伦加尔 伙计 你真的想好好谈谈
[19:48] what happened in Korengal? Why? 在库伦加尔发生的事情吗 为什么
[19:50] Well, they wanted me to talk about my first confirmed, 他们想让我谈谈第一次参战的事
[19:54] and I want to do something more positive. 所以我想说点正面的事情
[19:56] So I was gonna talk about when I saved Albert, 所以我想讲一下那次我救下艾伯特的故事
[19:59] -but that story… -That story gets fucked up really fast. -但是那个故事 -那个故事后面烂透了
[20:02] -Yeah. -That’s literally the worst story you could tell. -是啊 -那差不多就是你能讲出的最烂的故事了
[20:05] I mean, after everything we did to make that go away, 我们做了那么多 就是为了忘掉那件事
[20:08] you want to start fucking blab about that? 你现在想高谈阔论这件事吗
[20:10] -Well, it has to be honest. That’s why… -Honest? -好吧 但是他们建议我实话实说 所以我 -什么实话实说
[20:12] -Yeah. -Are you kidding me? -对啊 -你在开玩笑吧
[20:13] You start telling the truth about Korengal 如果你给你那些表演课的同学
[20:15] to those little acting buddies of yours, 讲了在库伦加尔发生的事情
[20:17] and they are never gonna look at you the same way again. 他们不会再以同样的眼光看待你
[20:22] Come on, man. You’re in show business. 得了吧 伙计 你要进军演艺圈
[20:24] They don’t want honest, they want entertainment. 他们不需要实话实说 他们需要的是节目效果
[20:27] I mean, Jesus, you think that the real guy 我是说 天啊 你真的觉得《勇敢的心》
[20:29] did that speech in Braveheart ? No! 里的那个人在真实生活中发表演讲了吗 没有
[20:32] No, he went and got himself killed, you know? 他尝试演讲 但最终害死了他自己 你知道吗
[20:33] But that’s not a story, that’s a situation. 那是发生的事实 但不能算是故事
[20:36] So you gotta have him do the speech, you know, 所以电影里要让他做了演讲 你知道的
[20:38] so everybody can say, “Oh, he died for something.” 这样别人才会说 他死前做出了些贡献
[20:49] Hey. 嘿
[20:51] What’s the matter with you, man? What? 你到底怎么了 伙计 怎么了
[20:54] Nothing. It’s just, this is… 没什么 只是 这
[20:58] I… 我
[20:59] I don’t have this, you know? 我没有一位挚友 你知道吗
[21:01] Everyone in class, they have this. 课上的每个人 都有位挚友
[21:03] It’s like, Sally, she has a friend that, you know, 就好比说萨利 她有这么一位朋友
[21:07] she told her story to, and, you know, 她可以想她诉说她的故事 你理解吗
[21:08] it was really helpful she said, 这么做很有帮助
[21:10] because it was someone who was there. 因为有在乎她的人陪着她
[21:12] Yeah. 说的对
[21:14] Kind of someone who cared. 就像是一位挚友
[21:20] I don’t know, I just can’t talk about this shit with anybody… 我也弄不清 我不能随随便便找个人就谈我经历过的破事
[21:23] Just shut up, man. 闭嘴吧 伙计
[21:24] Just, you know… 只是 你知道的
[21:30] I missed you, man. 我想你了 伙计
[21:34] I did. I know that sounds… We can talk about other shit. 我确实是 听起来可能很奇怪 让我们聊点别的吧
[21:36] I fucking miss you so much. 我他妈想死你了
[21:38] Oh, okay. Get in here. 好吧 过来抱一个
[21:40] You don’t think I fucking missed you? 你不知道我他妈想死你了吗
[21:43] -You’re my boy. I got you. -Yeah. -没事 你还有我 我还在 -嗯好
[21:46] -I love you, man. -Thanks, Fuches. -我是爱你的 伙计 -多谢了 福克斯
[21:49] -I really miss you, man. -I miss you, too, man. -我真的想死你了 -我也想你了 老兄
[21:57] Okay, so this is the true story 好吧 这才是我真正要演的故事
[22:01] of the moment that changed my life. 那个改变我人生瞬间的故事
[22:04] We were on patrol in the Korengal Valley. 我们在库伦加尔山谷巡逻
[22:08] Albert had been shot in the face, 艾伯特面部被子弹击中
[22:10] and I was giving him first aid. 我正在对他施救
[22:12] And then something interesting happened. 然后突然发生了一件趣事
[22:15] Barry, we’ve gotta leave him! We’ve gotta go! 巴里 我们需要抛下她 我们该撤退了
[22:19] Go? 撤退
[22:20] Go?! 什么撤退
[22:24] Listen to me. 好好听着
[22:26] Run and live, at least for a while. 逃避 只能短暂谋生
[22:29] And dying in your beds many years from now, 你们多年以后早晚会死在病床上
[22:32] would you be willing to trade all the days, 难道你不想 用病床上的日子
[22:36] from this day to that, 来换取今天这个日子
[22:37] for one chance, just one chance, 只需要换取一个机会
[22:41] to come back here and tell our enemies… 回到战场 告诉我们的敌人
[22:43] …that they may take our lives, but they will never take 他们也许可以夺走我们的生命 但他们永远不可能夺走
[22:47] -our freedom… -Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. -我们的自由 -等等
[22:50] -Yeah? -That’s Braveheart . -怎么了 -这是《勇敢的心》的片段吧
[22:51] -No, it’s not. -That’s definitely Braveheart . -不 不是 -一定是《勇敢的心》
[22:53] I know this, ’cause I chased that movie for months. 肯定是 因为我追那电影好几个月
[22:55] -Huh? -I know I knew that from somewhere. -啥 -我就知道我听过刚才那段话
[22:57] No. No, you don’t. 不 不可能 你没有
[22:59] -I said that in Afghanistan. -Dude, that was definitely Braveheart . -我在阿富汗说的那些话 -老兄 那肯定是《勇敢的心》
[23:01] -That’s like my favorite movie. -I said… -那算是我最喜欢的电影了 -我
[23:03] Where is the sheep-fucker story? 你原本的那个故事呢
[23:05] How do you go away from that? 你是怎么扯偏那个故事的
[23:07] I just I wanna do something inspirational and entertaining. 我只是突然来了灵感想表演点有节目效果的东西
[23:10] So you thought you would plagiarize Mel Gibson. 所以你就打算抄袭梅尔 吉布森吗
[23:13] I’m Jewish! What the fuck, Barry? 我可是犹太人啊 搞什么鬼 巴里
[23:15] You were in a war, 你处于战争之中
[23:17] and you give us pitzy-caca. 你就站在那里自说自话
[23:20] You have got to get in touch with your inherent darkness. 你要与你与生俱来的黑暗面产生互动
[23:23] -It’s not inherent. -Trust me, that is exactly what it is, -不是与生俱来的 -相信我 就是与生俱来
[23:25] and it is dark. 而且还很黑暗
[23:26] And you better funnel it into your work, 你需要把那黑暗面注入到你的作品之中
[23:29] or there is the damn door. 或者你就走那扇门离开吧
[23:33] Okay, you know what? I’ve got an idea. 好吧 这样吧 我有了一个点子
[23:34] -Sally… -Yes? -萨利 -怎么了
[23:36] Have you settled on someone to play your ex? 你确定好要演你前任的人了吗
[23:39] -Yeah, uh, Nick’s doing it. -Yo. -确定好了 尼克来演 -呦
[23:42] Is that firm? 真的确定了吗
[23:43] -Yes, yes. -I don’t know. -确定了 -我不知道
[23:45] Okay, Barry’s gonna play your ex. Settled. Next. 那好 巴里来演你的前任 就这么确定了 下一个
[23:49] Don’t think I can play straight? I played straight for 22 damn years, 大不了我就演单身狗 我都演了22年了
[23:52] okay? 好吗
[23:57] All right, um… 好吧
[24:00] Are you sure you’re comfortable with this? 你确定你能接受这样吗
[24:02] Oh my God, totally. Barry, you’re nothing like Sam like at all. 我的天 当然了 巴里 你压根不像山姆
[24:05] If anything, I’m more comfortable with you doing it. 我甚至更想让你来演
[24:07] Hey, this is a really good stretch for you. 这也能很好的锻炼一下你
[24:09] Try to access some rage, you know? 尝试表现出愤怒 你明白吗
[24:12] Okay? 好吗
[24:14] -Where do you want me to start? -Oh, sorry. Top of two. -你想从哪里开始演 -抱歉 回到正题 第二页上边
[24:20] Why were you dancing with that guy? 你为什么和那个男的跳舞
[24:21] Ken? 肯吗
[24:23] He’s just a friend, Sam. 他只是个朋友 山姆
[24:27] I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
[24:31] You look like a whore. 你看起来就像是个妓女
[24:33] Can you try it again 能再试一遍吗
[24:34] and just like really nail me with the word “whore”? 妓女那个词用点力对我说
[24:35] Really just come at me, you know? 就是怒气冲冲 明白吗
[24:38] Okay. 好的
[24:42] I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
[24:44] -You looked like a whore. -Sam… -你看起来就像是个妓女 -山姆
[24:46] -don’t be an idiot. -Don’t call me a fucking idiot. -别傻了 -你他妈的别叫我傻
[24:53] -I’m sorry, I don’t think I can do this. -Why? -对不起 我做不到 -为什么
[24:56] This says I choke her. It says I choke you. 上面说我掐了她 说我要掐你脖子
[24:58] I don’t know if I can do that. I don’t think I can choke you. 我不认为我能做到 我不认为我会掐你脖子
[25:00] Oh, that’s really sweet, Barry, 这太暖了 巴里
[25:02] but I’ve done like years of stage combat. It’s fine. 但我都做过打斗戏好几年了 没事的
[25:04] You know what? That is so sweet, 你知道吗 确实是很暖
[25:06] but what you need to do if you’re gonna be in the scene, 但为了能够演这出戏
[25:08] is you need to act. 你只需要假装演戏就好
[25:09] I need to see you acting. 我要看到你在演戏
[25:13] Yeah, if you don’t choke me, 没错 如果你不掐我
[25:15] then it doesn’t make sense when I say, 那我怎么接下面的台词
[25:17] “You wanna choke me, you coward? Well, choke on this. 你想要掐死我吗 你个渣渣 那你听好了
[25:19] I’m fucking leaving you!” So… 他妈的我要离开你了 所以
[25:21] All right, action! 好了 开始吧
[25:23] Okay. Hey, you can do it. 没事的 嘿 你能做到的
[25:30] -Why were you dancing with that guy? -Ken? -你为什么和那个男的跳舞 -肯吗
[25:32] He’s just a friend, Sam. 他只是个朋友 山姆
[25:34] I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
[25:36] -You look like a whore. -Sam… -你看起来就像是个妓女 -山姆
[25:37] -don’t be an idiot. -Don’t call me a fucking idiot! -别傻了 -你他妈的别叫我傻
[25:40] Sam… 山姆
[25:41] Don’t be an idiot! 别傻了
[25:44] Come on. Hey. 快点啊 嘿
[25:46] Come on. Hey, Barry, come on. 快点啊 巴里 动手吧
[25:48] -Sally, I can’t choke you. -No, just come on. -萨利 我不能掐你 -别这样 来吧
[25:50] Come on! 动手吧
[25:51] Don’t do that. Please, Sally. 别这样 求你了 萨利
[25:53] It’s just something I’m not capable of… 只是 我真的做不到
[25:57] Come on, you baby. 动手啊 小孩子
[25:59] Hey! 嘿
[26:00] -Don’t say that. -Come on! -别这样 -来啊
[26:02] What are you doing? Don’t do that. 你做什么呢 别这么做
[26:03] -Come on! Come on! -Look, Sally… -来啊 动手啊 -听我说 萨利
[26:05] -Look, I know who you really are, okay? -Don’t touch me! -我知道真实的你 好吗 -别碰我
[26:07] -You pretend to be this nice guy, but deep down… -Stop it. Stop it! -你只是假装是个好人 但内心深处 -停手 停下来
[26:09] -you’re nothing but rotten and you like it. -What is wrong with you? -你内心腐烂到什么都不是 你还很喜欢这样 -你是怎么了
[26:12] That’s why you’re never gonna change 所以你永远都不会做出改变
[26:14] and that’s why I’m gonna fucking leave you! 所以我要他妈的离开你
[26:16] -Why are you saying that stuff to me? -Come on! Come on! -你为什么对我说这种话 -动手啊 来啊
[26:18] -Stop saying that. -Fucking choke me! -别这么说了 -你他妈的掐我啊
[26:20] Fucking do it, you fucking pussy! 他妈的动手啊 该死的渣渣
[26:22] -Fucking do it! Come on! -Barry, she’s helping you. -你他妈动手啊 来啊 -巴里 她在帮助你
[26:24] -Come on! Choke me! -Stay in the scene with her. Let it out. -来啊 掐我啊 -演出你的戏份 释放怒火
[26:26] Fuck off! 滚开
[26:30] Shit. 糟糕
[26:31] Hey, Barry, hey! 嘿 巴里
[26:36] Hey. Hey! Barry, wait! I’m sorry. Look, 嘿 巴里 等下 对不起 听我说
[26:39] I took it too far, I know. I was trying to help you with the scene. 我做的过分了 我知道 我只是想帮你演出来
[26:42] -I’m sorry, okay? -I don’t know why everybody wants me to do this, okay? -我错了 好吗 -我不明白为什么所有人都想让我动手 好吗
[26:45] -I don’t want to hurt anybody! -I know! -我不想伤害任何人 -我知道
[26:46] I get it. You don’t have to hurt me, it’s just acting. 我理解你 你不需要伤害我 只是演戏而已
[26:48] It’s just part of the scene, okay? It was only to… 这是戏中的一部分 明白吗 只是需要
[26:52] What? 怎么了
[26:55] Hey, Sally. 你好啊 萨利
[27:00] Hey, Sam. 你好 山姆
[28:40] You don’t think all this Spy Game stuff is overkill? 你不觉得这间谍游戏玩的有点过火了吗
[28:42] No. Just get him here, get him talking, 没有 只是把他带过来 让他说出实话
[28:46] and I’ll do the rest. 剩下的就交给我吧
[28:48] You just hit me for the last time, Sam. 上次你就直接动手了 山姆
[28:50] Hey, Sally said she didn’t want you seeing that. 嘿 萨利说她不想让你看到那个
[28:52] No you said you didn’t want me to see it. 不 是你说的不想让我看见
[28:53] Sally, what’s wrong? 萨利 怎么了
[28:55] How do I explain to people the beatings and apologies? 我怎么向别人解释打骂还有道歉那些事
[28:57] You don’t have to. 你不需要解释
[29:00] Your story is that your father was abducted 你要演的故事是 你爸爸被绑架了
[29:04] and replaced by aliens? 被替换成了外星人吗
[29:06] That’s what happened. 世事无常嘛
[29:08] I’m having a little trouble with that. 我可不相信你说的故事
[29:15] It’s the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose. 我第一次感受到了这种追求感
barui

Post navigation

Previous Post: barui(Barry)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: barui(Barry)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

barui(Barry)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme