Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

barui(Barry)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on barui(Barry)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Excuse me, sir. Do you work here? 不好意思 先生 你在这里工作吗
[00:07] Barry, it’s me. 巴里 是我啊
[00:09] – It’s Hank. – I know it’s Hank! -我是汉克 -我知道你是汉克
[00:10] – In a wig. – I know you’re in a wig! -我戴着假发呢 -我知道你戴着假发
[00:15] Mr. Cousineau. 库西诺先生
[00:15] Gene is in pain. 吉恩现在很痛苦
[00:16] He needs time to process what happened. 他需要时间来消化发生的这一切
[00:18] Janice was murdered. 珍妮丝被人谋杀了
[00:21] I have come to offer you a proposition. 我这次来是有个提议
[00:23] Sweet baby Jesus! 我的亲娘啊
[00:24] How can we not want to be in business with this, huh? 我们怎么会不想跟这样的人做生意呢
[00:26] Esther is throwing complete monkey wrench 艾斯特严重破坏了
[00:28] into my relationship with Cristobal. 我和克里斯托巴尔的关系
[00:30] So you kill her. Classic criss cross. 所以你去杀了她 简直是一举多得啊
[00:32] That’s not a crisscross. 我一举 你多得
[00:33] Oh, thank God you’re here! 哦 谢天谢地 你们来了
[00:36] Mr. Fuches… 福克斯先生
[00:37] You got a court order to take my DNA? 要采集我的DNA 你们有法院指令吗
[00:40] We just got a DNA match on CODIS. 我们刚在数据库找到了匹配的DNA
[00:42] Monroe Fuches. Cleveland. 门罗 福克斯 来自克里夫兰
[00:45] Ohio 俄亥俄州
[01:13] Barry. 巴里
[01:16] – Barry. – What? -巴里 -怎么了
[01:17] Ground Control to Major Barry. 地面控制中心呼叫巴里少校
[01:20] Are you listening, man? 你在听吗 伙计
[01:22] That troll Esther is pulling fast one. 那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计
[01:25] So Burmese come to America 那些缅甸人来到美国
[01:27] pretending to be persecuted Buddhist monks. 假装成被迫害的佛教僧侣
[01:29] They ask government for the religious asylum, 要求政府提供宗教庇护
[01:32] then live here in temple until they are clear from immigration. 他们住在寺庙里等移民局调查完毕
[01:35] Then, they join Burmese mafia. 然后就加入缅甸黑手党
[01:38] Whole monastery is gateway for soldiers and drugs. 整个寺院就是雇佣兵和毒品的中转站
[01:40] That’s actually kind of a genius plan. 这还真是个天才的计划
[01:42] No. It’s not genius. 不 一点也不天才
[01:43] She is not a genius, okay? 她才不是个天才
[01:45] It’s an okay plan. It’s fine. 这也就是个还不错的计划 还凑合
[01:47] And I guarantee you, she did not come up with it. 而且我可以保证 这绝不是她想出来的
[01:49] I mean, look at her. 我是说 你看看她
[01:50] And look at Cristobal’s face. 再看看克里斯托巴尔的表情
[01:54] That is a cry for help. 明显是在求救嘛
[01:55] So you get in there, 所以你进去那里
[01:57] you shoot her in her crazy watermelon-sized head 一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋
[02:01] with…this. 就用这颗子弹
[02:04] My family sent it to me as threat. 我家人把它寄给我是想威胁我
[02:08] Now, if it came back with Esther’s blood on it, 要是它能沾点艾斯特的血回来
[02:11] phew, massive fumble turnover for Hank. 汉克就赚大发了啊
[02:14] Came back with her blood on it? What do you mean? 沾着她的血回来 什么意思
[02:17] I don’t know how– You want me to get the bullet 我不知道怎么 你想让我把子弹
[02:20] out of her head, is that what you’re saying? 从她脑袋里取出来 是这个意思吗
[02:21] – Yeah. – I don’t know how I’d do that. -没错 -我不知道怎么弄
[02:23] That’s not how bullets work. 子弹不是那样用的
[02:25] Okay, um… What if you shoot her with a thick book behind her? 要是开枪时在她脑袋后面放一本厚书呢
[02:30] It’ll go through her head, get stuck in book, 子弹会穿过她的脑袋 卡在书里面
[02:31] you open up book, take out bullet, simple. 然后你打开书 取出子弹 轻轻松松
[02:33] – No, no. That’s not… – It’s so simple. -不 不 一点也不 -太简单了
[02:35] So you’re saying is I need to get her to read a really thick book, 你是说我得先想办法让她读一本很厚的书
[02:38] and then while she’s reading, 然后趁她读书的时候
[02:40] I shoot her in the back of the head, is that what you’re saying? 我从后面冲她脑袋来一枪 是这意思吗
[02:42] – Yeah. I see what you’re saying. – You see what I’m saying? -我懂你的意思了 -你懂了吗
[02:43] That’s a hat on a hat, so… right. 有点脱裤子放屁了 那算了吧
[02:46] Regardless, 不管怎样
[02:46] everyone has to know this is job done by Hank. 你得让人们都知道这是汉克的手笔
[02:50] So, come on, take it. 快点 拿着吧
[02:57] Am I evil? 我坏吗
[03:00] – Huh? – Am I like an– -什么 -我是个…
[03:03] Am I like, like an evil person? 是个坏人吗
[03:08] Oh my God! 天啊
[03:09] I mean, absolutely. 我是说 当然了
[03:12] Do I not tell you that enough? 我跟你说的次数还少吗
[03:13] You are like the most evil guy I know, man! 你是我见过的最坏的人了 兄弟
[03:16] You know I take no pleasure in killing people. You know that, right? 你知道我并不喜欢杀人 不是吗
[03:19] Man, all this talking has made me hungry. 你都给我说饿了 兄弟
[03:21] You know what I could really go for? 你知道我现在特别想吃什么吗
[03:24] Yoshinoya beef bowl. 吉野家牛肉碗
[03:33] What the fuck? 我尼玛的
[03:39] Hey, Loach. Ooh, look at that smile! 嘿 洛奇 笑容真灿烂
[03:42] Is that your ex? 那是你前妻吗
[03:44] Who is that– Oh, that’s the new guy. 那男的是 噢 是她的新男友
[03:47] He’s cute. It must be weird, though. 他很可爱 不过 这一定很奇怪
[03:49] You kind of want them to end up with a dog, right? 你其实想让他们跟狗共度余生的吧
[03:51] Mae, what did I tell you about coming in to my office 梅 进我办公室这事 我怎么说的
[03:56] To step out. 先走出去
[03:58] Um, okay. 然后
[04:00] Knock, knock. 有人吗 我能进去吗
[04:01] I’m ready to go on that trip. 我准备好去旅行了
[04:02] – All packed. – Cool. What trip? -都收拾好了 -什么旅行
[04:04] Uh, to Cleveland to go interview that Fuches guy. 到克里夫兰询问福克斯那家伙啊
[04:07] You’re not going to Cleveland. 你不用去克里夫兰
[04:08] What? You can’t go alone. That would be a breach of protocol. 什么 你不能自己去 不符合程序
[04:12] Look, Moss was my partner. 听着 莫斯才是我的搭档
[04:13] This is personal to me, and you have to respect that. 这是我个人的事 你必须尊重我的选择
[04:16] All right? I’m doing this alone. 明白吗 我一个人去做
[04:19] Is that all you’re taking, though? 你就带这么点东西吗
[04:21] Did your wife take all the luggage? 你老婆把家都搬走了吗
[04:30] I’m sorry to tell you, 我很遗憾的告诉你
[04:31] but one of the twins smothered the other twin in the womb. 双胞胎中的一个把另一个闷死在了子宫里
[04:35] No… Why would God allow this to happen? 不 为什么老天会让这种事情发生
[04:38] Maybe he only wanted us to have one child… 或许他只想我们有一个孩子
[04:41] …a girl. 一个女孩
[04:42] What’s going on? 这是什么情况
[04:44] Everyone was so jealous of your performance last class, 大家都很嫉妒你上节课的表现
[04:47] that they wanted to share their own pain. 所以他们也想分享他们的痛苦
[04:49] It’s like competitive grief. 跟比惨大会似的
[04:51] We’ll name her… 我们给她起名
[04:53] Natalie. 叫做娜塔莉
[04:58] Okay. Got him. 好了 抱住他了
[05:01] – All right, I know you were just a fetus… – Right. -我知道你当时还只是胎儿 -没错
[05:04] …but is this close to your experience? 这跟你的经历接近吗
[05:07] From what I remember, yes. 跟我仅有的那点记忆 挺接近的
[05:11] – Okay, who’s next? – Yo, me, Antonio. -好了 下一个是谁 -我 安东尼奥
[05:14] Oh, I cannot wait to eat this taco. 我迫不及待要吃这个玉米饼了
[05:18] Oh no, I spill hot sauce on my ankle. 我擦 我把热汤汁撒到脚踝上了
[05:20] Ay dios mio! 我的个天呐
[05:24] Eric… Eric, stop. 埃瑞克 埃瑞克 松口
[05:28] Doctor, will my leg be all right? 医生 我的腿还会好吗
[05:31] Your pit bull bit through your lower leg tendon. 你的斗牛犬咬穿了你的小腿肌腱
[05:34] – Achilles. – Achilles. -就像阿基里斯 -就像阿基里斯
[05:34] 阿基里斯:希腊勇士,出生后其母握其脚踵倒提着在冥河 水中浸过,因此除未浸过的脚踵之外,浑身刀枪不入
[05:36] Your professional soccer career is over. I’m sorry. 很遗憾 你的职业足球生涯结束了
[05:46] Son… 儿子
[05:47] Your mother and I want you to know we’re getting a divorce. 我们想告诉你 爸爸妈妈要离婚了
[05:50] It’s not your fault. We’ve just grown apart. 这并不是你的错 只是我们日渐疏远了
[05:54] We’ll always love you, baby Eric. 宝贝儿埃瑞克 我们会永远爱你
[05:58] Now get these dead bodies out of here, 现在赶紧把这些尸体弄出去
[05:59] you fucked up serial killer. 你个该死的连环杀手
[06:01] That’s not what happened! 事情不是那样的
[06:04] Great day! 多美妙的一天
[06:04] What a journey you all took us on, huh? 你们带我们经历了一段美妙的旅程
[06:07] A lot of doctors giving us a lot of bad news. 一大堆的医生给了我们一大堆的坏消息
[06:10] I don’t know if your work rose to yesterday’s level 我不知道你们的表演能不能
[06:13] from our good friend Barry here. 到达我们的好朋友巴里昨天的水平
[06:15] Well, he was in a war. 他经历了战争
[06:17] So lucky. 太幸运了
[06:18] Yes, Barry was blessed with being able 是啊 毫无疑问
[06:20] to witness the atrocities of war, absolutely. 巴里有幸目睹了战争的残忍
[06:23] I bet you all wish you were 我肯定你们每个人都希望自己
[06:25] down in the shit with him. 能跟他一样经历那样的炼狱
[06:27] But here’s the difference. 可是区别就在这里
[06:30] Barry, you told your story with such vulnerability, 巴里 你讲故事的时候是如此的脆弱
[06:35] such honesty. 如此的真诚
[06:37] Look, I know it is hard to see yourselves 我知道在练习中看到真实的自己
[06:39] reflected in the exercises up here. 是件很痛苦的事情
[06:42] What if we challenged ourselves to discover ourselves? 要是我们挑战一下去发掘自我会怎样
[06:46] What if we wrote our own pieces, using moments from our own lives 要是我们用人生中那些塑造我们的时刻
[06:51] that help shape and define us? 来书写我们自己的剧本会怎样
[06:54] What if we didn’t elevate somebody else’s character 要是我们不去演绎别人故事里别人的经历
[06:57] in somebody else’s story but we finally wrote our own? 而是写下我们自己的故事会怎样
[07:01] What if we made it about ourselves for a change? 如果我们改变思路 去演绎自己会怎样
[07:06] – Yes. – Now, Barry, -太对了 -好了 巴里
[07:07] you’re gonna tell that story from Afghanistan. 你就讲讲你在阿富汗的经历
[07:09] The rest of you, you’re gonna find your sheep-fucker moments. 其余的人 回去想想自己人生的转折点
[07:13] And then we’ll take them all, 然后我们把它们整合到一起
[07:15] we will mold them into a show 做成一个新的剧目
[07:16] that we will do for a paying audience and the occasional VIP comp. 为付费观众和贵宾们表演
[07:20] Now, this is the new work, ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们 这就是我们新的工作
[07:23] Are you with me? 你们要和我一起吗
[07:27] – Well, let’s get to it! – Yes, Gene! -那我们就开始吧 -好的 吉恩
[07:30] Sally, excuse me. 不好意思 萨利
[07:32] Where are you going? You haven’t gone yet. 你要去哪儿 你还没上台呢
[07:33] Oh, yeah. Shit, sorry. 嗯 该死 对不起
[07:34] Can I go next class? 我可以下节课再上台表演吗
[07:35] It’s just, I have a meeting to go to at Gersh. 只是 我得去格什开个会
[07:39] Are you telling me that that is more important 你是想跟我说去格什开会
[07:41] than sharing your truth with the class? 比跟同学们分享你的经历更重要吗
[07:43] It’s just my new agents have 只是我的新经纪人
[07:45] put together my reel of all the jobs I’ve been getting, 把我之前演过的角色做成了一个合辑
[07:48] like clips of them, like, cut together. 就是把一些片段剪辑到了一起
[07:50] – We know what a reel is. -我们知道什么是合辑
[07:51] – I’m really excited. -我真的很兴奋
[07:53] Sorry. You guys were great, though. It was really, really good. 不好意思 不过你们都很棒 特别棒
[07:55] You know what? To the rest of you, take a loose 15. 这样吧 其他人休息15分钟
[08:00] But, like, I’m not surprised that she did that. 她会这样做我一点也不吃惊
[08:34] Hey, Mr. Cousineau? 嘿 库西诺先生
[08:36] Hey, Private Pyle. How you doing? 嘿 列兵派尔 你好吗
[08:38] Oh, let’s not call me that. 别那么叫我
[08:41] Your story, just an idea… 关于你的故事 我有个想法
[08:44] There is an embellishment called the Dennehy Balloon. 有一种装饰品叫做丹尼希气球
[08:46] Actually, it’s a colostomy bag filled with blood 而它实际上是个装满血浆的肠衣口袋
[08:49] that Brian Dennehy used during Death Trap . 布莱恩 丹尼希在《死亡计中计》里用过
[08:52] When he was shot, he would… 当他被枪击时 他就会
[08:57] Mr. Cousineau, um, I don’t really have to tell the story 库西诺先生 我不用真的在观众面前
[09:00] I told yesterday in front of an audience, do I? 讲昨天那个故事吧
[09:03] – Of course not. – Oh, good. Thank you. -当然不用 -太好了 谢谢您
[09:05] -No, that version is just the beginning. Shit. -不 那个版本只是个开始 -我草
[09:07] See during rehearsal– and this is just my instinct– 排练的时候 这只是我的直觉
[09:09] you’re gonna find more complicated and fucked up details. 你会想起更复杂更操蛋的细节
[09:13] Those… we have to hear. 那些 才是我们要听的
[09:15] Right, but you know, you said that this is a story 对 但是你说过是要讲那些
[09:18] that, um, has to define us. 塑造我们的故事
[09:20] I just– I don’t think that’s the person that I am. 我不觉得我是那样的人
[09:24] – Barry, you’re justifiably nervous. – Yeah. -巴里 你有理由紧张 -是啊
[09:26] But I will not hear a word about switching it out, 但你的新故事要是不够出彩
[09:30] one iota, for something less compelling. 我一个字都不听 想换 没门
[09:33] You, sir, are doing Afghanistan. 你 就讲阿富汗那段
[09:38] – See, I want to do the story about meeting you. – Go on. -我想讲跟你相遇的故事 -继续
[09:41] Yeah, you know, being in this class and seeing you teach and– 就是来到这个课上听你讲表演 然后
[09:44] So you wanna tell the story of meeting me? 所以你是要讲遇到我的故事吗
[09:48] – Yeah. – I’ll allow it. -是啊 -准了
[09:50] Oh good. That’s great. That’s great. 太好了 那太好了 那太好了
[09:53] I think it will be way better than Afghanistan. 我认为这会比阿富汗的故事好得多
[09:55] I can be as involved as you need me to be 你需要的话我可以一起参与制作这个故事
[09:57] in order to craft this piece, or I can stay on the sidelines. 或者我也可以置身事外
[10:01] I totally understand. Either way is fine. 我完全理解 不管怎样都可以
[10:03] Okay, I don’t think I need– 呃 我想我不需要
[10:04] But who would know more about me than me? 但谁会比我更了解我自己呢
[10:07] That’s a good point, but I don’t think you need to be involved at all, 很有道理 但我觉得你没必要参与进来
[10:09] you know? I was there, so I remember. 我当时也在 记得很清楚
[10:11] – I’ve got scrapbooks. – Oh cool. -我有剪贴簿 -真不错
[10:13] If you need them. 你要是需要的话
[10:14] I’ve got diaries, I’ve got pictures, I’ve got tapes. 我有日记 图片 还有录像带
[10:16] Barry, I have got a lot of tapes. 巴里 我有很多录像带
[10:19] I think I’m good, Mr. Cousineau, thank you. 我能搞定 谢谢你 库西诺先生
[10:21] Okay. 好吧
[10:22] You know what? I’m gonna call Natalie 我反正是要打电话给娜塔莉
[10:23] – and send her to the storage unit anyway. – Okay. -让她去一趟储藏室的 -好的
[10:26] – All right. Okay. – Just in case. -好吧 -只是以防万一
[10:28] – For the tapes. – Got it. -去拿些录音带 -知道了
[10:32] If anyone calls or knocks on the door, 如果有人打电话或敲门
[10:34] – you just ignore them, okay? – Okay. -你都不要管 明白吗 -明白
[10:36] You and Emily just sit tight. 你和艾米莉就坐好了
[10:38] And before you know it, this’ll all be over. 一眨眼的功夫就结束了
[10:42] – There must be something I can do to help. – There is. -一定有什么我能帮忙的 -的确有
[10:46] Let me handle this. 就是让我来处理这事
[10:51] You’ve had to overcome a lot of misogyny, 你们战胜了很多厌女症的人
[10:56] adversity, sexism to get to where you are. 逆境和性别歧视 才走到今天这个地步
[11:01] Nothing’s been handed to you. 这些并不是大风刮来的
[11:04] You’ve earned it. 而是你们自己努力挣来的
[11:05] Congratulations, ladies. 恭喜 女士们
[11:07] You’re my lead prosecutors now. 你们现在是我的首席检察官了
[11:09] We won’t let you down, District Attorney McGarrity. 我们不会让你失望 麦克格雷迪检察官
[11:11] I know you won’t. Now… 我知道你们不会 现在…
[11:14] Sir, your three o’clock is here. 先生 你约在3点的客人到了
[11:16] Tell them to wait! 叫他们等着
[11:18] I’m talking to my lead prosecutors. 我在跟我的首席检察官们说话呢
[11:20] – Sorry about her. – How did they not pick this up? -不用理她 -他们怎么不重启这个剧
[11:24] Sar Norff’s men have surrounded our ship. 萨尔 诺夫的人包围了我们的飞船
[11:26] How are we gonna get home, Dad? 我们该怎么回家呢 爸爸
[11:28] We’ll just have to make a run for it. 我们只能让它运行起来了
[11:29] Make a run for it? If we do that, we’re dead. 要启动它吗 那样我们就死定了
[11:37] Thanks, Babe. 谢谢 宝贝儿
[11:43] So great. 太棒了
[11:44] You are nailing these scenes. 你这些片都演的太好了
[11:46] It’s like I forgot you were acting. 我几乎都忘记了你是在表演
[11:48] You became the character of– what was her name? 你完全就是那个角色 叫什么来着
[11:51] Oh, the script just said “wife.” 剧本上只说了是”妻子”
[11:54] Well, you elevated it. 好吧 你把这个角色升华了
[11:55] Look, we love it. But forget how we feel. 我们都很喜欢 但别管我们怎么想的
[11:57] How do you feel? Be honest. 你感觉怎么样 实话实说
[12:01] It’s… so great. Thank you so much. 挺好的 非常感谢你们
[12:03] I mean, I feel so lucky. Thank you. 我是说 我觉得自己很幸运 谢谢你们
[12:05] Well, you are booking like crazy. 你定的戏可真多
[12:07] You gotta come by more. 你可要多来几次
[12:08] -All right. -Yeah. -就这样吧 -说的对
[12:09] Sorry to keep this brief, but Mike and I have to run. 抱歉长话短说了 但我和迈克很赶时间
[12:12] They’ll validate you at the front. 他们会在前台认证你
[12:14] -You know how to get out, right? -Uh, yeah. -你知道怎么过去吧 -知道
[12:16] Sally, you stay. You two go on ahead, I’ll walk her out. 萨利 你留下吧 你们两个忙去吧 我送她过去
[12:19] So fucking thrilled. 真他妈开心啊
[12:29] You hate it. 你其实不喜欢这样吧
[12:30] I just, like… 我就像是
[12:32] Seeing it all cut together like that, back-to-back– 看着这些片段剪辑 一个接一个的
[12:34] Look, these parts are not the best representation of your talent. 那些片段并不能完美的展现出你天赋
[12:37] I just feel like I have more to bring to the table than breakfast. 我只是觉得 我能做到的不仅仅是这些
[12:42] “Breakfast.” 仅仅这些
[12:44] That’s amazing. I’m crazy about you. 说的很好 我很中意你
[12:47] -And I just want you to be happy. -Okay. -我只想让你开心 -我知道
[12:49] Um, so what do we do? 所以我们应该做什么
[12:54] Here’s what we do… 我的计划是这样的
[12:57] We play the game. 我们按部就班
[12:59] Okay, okay. Hear me out. 先别急 听我说完
[13:00] Before Jennifer Lawrence became “J-Law,” 詹妮弗 劳伦斯大红大紫之前
[13:04] she was the daughter on the Bill Engvall sitcom, okay? 也去给人家跑龙套演个小女儿什么的
[13:08] Okay. 明白
[13:09] Good parts come with time, but you gotta hang in there. 好角色需要花时间争取 你再坚持坚持
[13:13] I know it’s so frustrating, 我知道这让你很失望
[13:15] but it’s the way this industry works. 但这就是圈里的规矩
[13:17] -Okay? -Okay. -明白吗 -明白
[13:19] -Is that the plan? -Yeah. -这算个计划吗 -算
[13:22] -Yeah, that’s the plan. -Okay. -那就按这个计划吧 -好的
[13:24] -Thank you, Lindsay. -You bet, yeah. -谢谢了 林赛 -你当然要谢了
[13:30] Hey. Monroe Fuches. 嘿 门罗 福克斯
[13:34] Thank you. 谢谢了
[13:41] Monroe Fuches? 门罗 福克斯吗
[13:45] No. 我不是
[13:46] Detective Loach, LAPD. 洛杉矶警局 洛奇探员
[13:48] Just like to ask you a few questions. 只是想问你几个问题
[13:52] Yeah. 好吧
[13:56] So, Mr. Fuches, 那么 福克斯先生
[13:58] I have your tooth at the scene of a quadruple homicide. 在一个四连杀人案的案发现场发现了你的牙齿
[14:03] How does that happen? 这是为什么
[14:06] You know, that’s funny. 你知道吗 说起来挺搞笑的
[14:08] I was gonna call the cops about that. 我正准备报警呢
[14:11] Uh, my tooth– this one. 我的牙齿 就是这颗
[14:13] I woke up, and it was gone. 我一起床 发现这颗牙齿没了
[14:17] I have no idea where it went. 不知道哪里去了
[14:19] You have no idea where it went? 你不知道掉哪里了吗
[14:20] No idea. 根本不知道
[14:26] Okay. All right. I’m not gonna lie to you. 好吧 这样吧 我实话实说
[14:29] I was with a lady. 我和一个女的在一起
[14:31] And I think, maybe, while I was sleeping… 我想 可能 趁我睡着的时候
[14:37] she extracted it. 她给我的牙拔下来了
[14:40] Why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做
[14:42] Who knows what these foreign prostitutes do? 谁知道这些外国的妓女都有什么怪癖啊
[14:45] I mean she might’ve taken it as some sort of… 她可能是留着牙齿
[14:48] trophy or something? 当做战利品什么的吧
[14:50] You know, like an ivory tusk or a rhino horn. 就像是象牙或者犀牛角一样
[14:53] Maybe she wanted to grind it up and use it as a potion. 她也有可能是想磨碎牙齿用来做药剂
[14:56] I don’t know what goes on with them. 鬼知道她们是怎么想的
[15:01] So… 那么
[15:03] in this scenario… 按你的故事来说
[15:06] how does it end up in Pazar’s garage? 牙齿是怎么掉到帕扎尔车库去的
[15:11] Hmm, well… 呃 可能
[15:14] Uh, she might’ve taken it with her 她带在身上
[15:17] on her route and left it there. 回家的路上掉在那里了
[15:19] I don’t think they have routes. 我不认为妓女回家的路会经过帕扎尔那里
[15:22] Well, I mean suit yourself. 好吧 随你怎么想
[15:24] But if I’m a cop, I want to look at all the possibilities. 但如果我是警察 我就会考虑所有可能性
[15:27] Hey, do you know this guy? 你认识这个男人吗
[15:34] Is that a guy? 那是个男人吗
[15:36] Looks kind of gender-liquid to me. 我感觉像是个人妖
[15:39] Well, his name is Barry Block, 他叫巴里 布洛克
[15:41] but his real name is Barry Berkman. 但他真实的名字是巴里 波克曼
[15:44] And he’s from right here in Cleveland, like you. 他就来自克利夫兰 和你一样
[15:50] Yeah, well I’ve never seen him before in my life. 好吧 我这辈子可从来没见过他
[15:55] So you, you definitely… 那你 也一定
[15:58] you definitely didn’t see him kill Pazar. 一定没目击他杀了帕扎尔吧
[16:02] I don’t know this dipshit, 我不知道这狗东西
[16:04] and I don’t give a fuck about Pazar. 我也他妈的不在乎什么帕扎尔
[16:08] I don’t give a fuck about Pazar, either. 我也根本不在乎帕扎尔
[16:12] You know what I do care about? 但你知道我在乎什么吗
[16:16] I care about who killed my partner, 我在乎是谁杀了我的搭档
[16:19] Detective Janice Moss. 珍妮丝 莫斯探员
[16:22] And I think this guy might’ve had something to do with it. 我认为这个男的可能和这件事能扯上关系
[16:29] He might be a cop killer. 他可能是个警察杀手
[16:32] And if I find out that you’re even slightly involved 如果我发现你和这家伙
[16:36] with this fucking guy, 有一点点联系
[16:38] like in any way, shape, or form, 不管是任何方式的联系
[16:42] you’re going to prison. 你都会坐牢
[16:45] You got me? 明白了吗
[16:48] No, no, no, no. Come on. 不不不 别这样
[16:50] Come on! I fucking pushed the button! 为什么啊 我他妈按了那个按钮
[16:53] -The game says you didn’t. -Well, that’s bullshit, -游戏说你没有按 -胡说
[16:55] because I’m obviously pushing the button. 我明明按了那个按钮
[16:58] -Hey guys. -你好啊 伙计们
[16:58] -Hey, roomie. Not now, okay? -你好 小室友 现在不方便 好吗
[17:01] I got bread, mac and cheese, 我买了面包 通心粉 还有芝士
[17:02] and, Jermaine, I got your Gatorade. 杰梅因 给你买了你要的饮料
[17:04] Sweet. Thanks, B. 太好了 谢谢你 小巴
[17:06] Um, I’m actually a little light. Can I get you tomorrow? 呃 我手头有点紧 钱能明天给你吗
[17:11] Sure, yeah. 当然了
[17:12] Word. Aw, goddamn, it’s happened again! 操蛋 怎么又是这样
[17:15] Yeah, you really aren’t good at this. 得了吧 你根本不擅长这个
[18:28] Hi, Dad. 你好 爸爸
[18:30] Leo, hi! 里奥 你好啊
[18:32] Oh, what a lovely coincidence! 好巧啊
[18:37] I don’t know if you know this, 我不知道你是不是知道这件事
[18:38] but I’ve just recently lost someone very close to me. 但我最近失去了一位很亲密的人
[18:42] Mom told me. 妈妈告诉我了
[18:43] And I thought to myself, you know, life is so short. 我自己这么想 你明白的 人生苦短
[18:47] A father should have a relationship with his son. 作为父亲 应该和他儿子处好关系
[18:56] Okay. 好吧
[19:00] Were you planned? No. 你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有
[19:02] But then there you were. 但最后还这样了
[19:04] So I did what every great actor does, I improvised. 我做了每个演员该做的事情 随机应变
[19:07] -You left. -你离开了
[19:08] -Look, you want to leave them wanting more, not less. -你希望他们渴求更多 而不是更少
[19:12] And then there was my work, my students. 然后还有我的工作 我的学生
[19:15] Your fucking students. Okay… 你那些该死的学生 好吧
[19:21] Look, you’re jealous, Leo. It’s totally natural. 你只是在嫉妒 里奥 这很正常
[19:24] I don’t care about your students and neither do you. 我不在乎你的学生 你也不在乎
[19:27] That whole theater is just a big shrine to you. 你把整个剧院当作你的圣地
[19:29] Even this is about you. 活在你自己的光环里
[19:31] We don’t have a relationship, Dad, 我们之间没有任何关系 爸爸
[19:34] and I’m fine with that, I really am. 我不介意这样 真的
[19:39] No reason to force this. 也没必要强求
[20:00] Barry, you are worthless and weak. 巴里 你什么都不是 废物一个
[20:04] Do you hear me, Barry, you cemented head? 听到了吗 巴里 你那水泥做的脑子
[20:07] Yes, Mr. Cousineau. 听到了 库西诺先生
[20:09] Are you aware you are incapable of playing 你知不知道你根本不擅长
[20:11] a character with a mil– 表演这样的角色 你太
[20:14] mildest set of balls? 太娘了 没长蛋蛋吗
[20:16] I think it’s because I’ve never had an adult male role model, 可能是因为我身边没有过成年男性作榜样
[20:19] so I don’t have the emotional tools to advocate for myself. 所以我不知道用什么感情方式去代入角色
[20:23] I know, Barry. I’m going to give you those tools, 我知道 巴里 我可以帮你
[20:26] and thus change your life. 从而改变你的人生
[20:28] It’s going to be incredible, 那太好了
[20:30] and I’m going to owe it all to you. 这个人情算我欠你的
[20:32] I am Gene. This is my theater. 我可是吉恩 这里是我的地盘
[20:34] It’s what I do. 我当然会帮你
[20:35] Barry… 巴里
[20:36] Hey, Mr. Cousineau! Mr. Cousineau. 你好 库西诺先生 演员库西诺先生
[20:39] Yeah, we just put this up on its feet. It’s feeling pretty good. 我们在做放松 感觉还挺不错的
[20:42] -Yeah, we had a ques… What was the, um… -我们刚刚还说到 那个词是什么来着
[20:45] -Balls. -蛋蛋
[20:45] Oh yeah. Did you say I have no nuts 嗯对 你之前是说我没有丁丁
[20:48] or that I have no balls? 还是没有蛋蛋来着
[20:50] We just wanna make sure it’s accurate. 只是想更精确一些
[20:51] Barry, you’re gonna do the story from Afghanistan. 巴里 我要你演那个阿富汗的故事
[20:55] -What? -Just be your real self. -什么 -做好真实的自己就行
[20:57] Afghanistan. 阿富汗那段
[21:01] I don’t think he liked your performance. 我觉得他不喜欢你的表现
[21:04] He’s not wrong. 他说的没错
[21:06] I mean, thank God Lindsay’s on my team, you know? 谢天谢地林赛站我这边 你知道吗
[21:09] Because my other two agents, Mike and Michael, 因为其他两个经纪人 迈克和迈克尔
[21:12] they just don’t get me. 他们根本不懂我
[21:13] I mean, they keep sending me up for these shitty little parts. 他们总是给我接一些龙套 我很受伤
[21:16] It hurts that they don’t think that I’m ready for something bigger. 因为他们不相信我能驾驭更大的角色
[21:20] So your burden is that you’re booking work? 所以你现在的负担是挑选角色
[21:22] Okay, fair. I’m booking, yeah, 没错 我是在挑
[21:24] but, you know, nothing substantial, nothing meaty. 但是那些角色 没有深度 没有爆点
[21:28] Just like… housewife, stepmother, assistant. 都是些什么家庭主妇 继母 助理
[21:32] Nothing I can really bring my truth to, you know? 没有能让我发挥一下的 你明白吗
[21:35] Just a bunch of weak women. 都是一些弱女子的戏份
[21:37] Oh, you don’t like weak women. 所以你不喜欢弱女子
[21:38] You can’t bring your truth to them. 你不能代入这些角色
[21:40] -No. -Why? -不能 -为什么
[21:44] I… 我
[21:46] What do you mean, “Why?” 你是什么意思 什么为什么
[21:48] I’m a very self-sufficient person. 我是个自力更生的人
[21:55] Well, I, um… I’m extremely independent. 我 呃 我非常独立
[21:59] Um, when I moved out here, I didn’t know a single person, 当我搬到这里的时候 谁也不认识
[22:02] and I had no money, and I’m doing just fine, thank you. 一分钱也没有 但还是活下来了不是吗
[22:10] Okay. 好吧
[22:12] Okay, Gene, I think I know what you’re trying to do here, 好了 吉恩 我知道你想做什么了
[22:14] and I’m just, I’m not going to fall for it, okay? 但我不会轻易上当的 好吗
[22:16] I just– I know what you, you want me to say. I get it, okay? I… 我知道你想让我说出口 我明白
[22:25] Okay, you want me to say that I was married 好吧 你想让我说 我结过婚
[22:29] and he was abusive and I stayed in it for years anyway. 他虐待我 可我还是跟他过了好几年
[22:33] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗
[22:35] That’s what you wanted to hear. 这就是你想听到的吧
[22:40] Wait, you think that I’m booking all these weak women 难道你认为我接下这些弱女子的戏份
[22:42] because I was weak in my marriage? 是因为我在婚姻里处于弱势地位吗
[22:45] Well, you’re wrong. 那么 你错了
[22:47] You’re wrong, I am not weak. 你大错特错 我不弱
[22:50] I left, okay? 我离开他了 明白吗
[22:51] I… I moved to LA to live for me, 我搬到洛杉矶 独立谋生
[22:54] and now I stand up for myself and… 我现在可以捍卫自己的观点
[22:57] and I don’t apologize 我也不会道歉
[22:59] and… and I am with someone 我还和一个
[23:01] who respects and accepts me for who I am, okay? 尊重我接受我的人在一起了 好吗
[23:04] And I will never, 我再也不会
[23:06] ever be with a violent man again. 再也不要和暴力的人在一起了
[23:23] Don’t you think that that might be your story? 你不觉得你应该讲这个故事吗
[26:19] I, uh… 我 呃
[26:41] Shit. 操
[26:52] Shit. 操
[27:07] Shit! Shit! 去你妈的
[27:11] Aah! Shit! 操蛋
[27:32] Oh shit. 糟糕
[27:34] Shit. 操
[28:17] Fuches? 福克斯
[28:19] Yeah. 是我
[28:21] Hey look, I know, I know that you don’t wanna see me, 听我说 我知道你不想见我
[28:23] and I don’t wanna see you. I get it. 我也不想见你 我明白
[28:27] What the fuck are you doing here, man? 你他妈来这里干什么 伙计
[28:29] I don’t– I don’t want to bother you, 我不想 我不想来打扰你的
[28:31] but I’m just a bit freaked out, you know. 但是我吓坏了 你知道吗
[28:33] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我在说什么吗
[28:34] The LAPD, they came to Cleveland 洛杉矶警局 他们来克利夫兰了
[28:36] and they were asking a bunch of questions. 他们问了一大堆问题
[28:38] -How the fuck did you find me? -Barry, -你他妈怎么找到我的 -巴里
[28:39] just shut the fuck up and listen to me. 闭嘴听我说
[28:43] Did you kill a fucking cop? 你杀死了一个警察吗
[28:47] That’s all. Huh? Did you? 我就问这个 你杀了吗
[28:49] Because they think I’m involved, 因为他们觉得我参与了这件事
[28:50] and I’ve got to fucking know exactly what happened, 我他妈都不知道到底发生了什么
[28:52] -what the fuck you did. -Yeah, you gotta go. -你他妈做了什么 -你该走了
[28:54] -Fuches, you gotta go. -No, I could go to jail. -福克斯 你该走了 -我会坐牢的
[28:56] You don’t ambush me like this. 你不能这样突然来找我
[28:56] You don’t ambush me like this! 你不能这样突然来找我
[28:57] -You gotta go! -你该走了
[28:58] -I don’t care. I could go to fucking jail! -我不在乎 我不想被抓进监狱
[28:59] -It’s not about you, it’s about me, man! -Fuck off. Fuck off! -不是你 是我 -滚开
[29:05] I can fucking help you! 我他妈的可以帮你
[29:07] I don’t wanna see you again! 我不想再看到你
[29:21] I can get him. Just give me another shot. 我能把话套出来的 再给我一次机会
[30:48] Someone is trying to play with us, Hank. 有人想把我们玩弄在股掌之间 汉克
[30:49] Esther and her men were attacked last night. 艾斯特那帮人昨晚受到了袭击
[30:51] Wow. What dirtbag would attack you and fail, thankfully? 哪个废物点心敢袭击你啊 幸好失败了
[30:56] Are you struggling with your piece? 你在纠结你的戏份吗
[30:58] I know better than anybody 我比任何人都知道
[30:59] how scary it is to confront the past. 直面过去是多么恐怖的一件事
[31:00] The first time I killed someone was the best day of my– 我第一次杀人的时候 是我人生中最美
[31:03] No, no, no, no. 不不不 不对
[31:05] So this is how you’re earning a buck now? 所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗
[31:08] Selling sports bras? 售卖运动背心吗
[31:09] Fuches, I’m really glad you’re here. 福克斯 很高兴你来了
[31:11] Really? 真的吗
[31:12] You start telling the truth, 你总算说实话了
[31:14] they are never gonna look at you the same way again. 他们不会再以这样的眼光对待你了
barui

Post navigation

Previous Post: barui(Barry)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: barui(Barry)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme