时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Look! Barry got the stash house! | 看 巴里拿下了藏毒屋 |
[00:06] | Now Cristobal will come here to US. | 现在克里斯托巴会亲自来美国 |
[00:11] | “You took my fucking stash house!” | “你他妈抢了我的藏毒屋” |
[00:13] | “I’m going to slit your fucking throats.” | “我他妈要割了你喉咙” |
[00:16] | And we will be waiting for him. | 咱们就守株待兔 |
[00:17] | Yes, because they are short, right. | 没错 因为他们都是矮子 |
[00:21] | Here, it’s all in the book. | 你看 技巧全都在书里 |
[00:23] | Gene’s teachings changed my life. | 吉恩的教导改变了我的生活 |
[00:25] | Here. Money, from the stash house. | 给你 从藏毒屋拿的钱 |
[00:28] | I counted it out. This is your half. | 我数过了 这是你的那一半 |
[00:31] | What’s up, dude? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[00:32] | What the fuck are they doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[00:33] | You said you needed more manpower for a bum-rush. | 你的意思不就是搞猛攻需要更多人手吗 |
[00:35] | Get out of the car, Chris. | 下车 克里斯 |
[00:36] | – What? Why? – Get outta the fucking car. | -什么 为什么 -快下车 |
[00:38] | – Dude, dude, dude! – Get outta the car now! | -兄弟你干什么 -快下车 |
[00:41] | Taylor, they’re already here! | 泰勒 他们已经到了 |
[00:43] | The plane’s already here! Taylor, stop! | 飞机已经降落了 泰勒 快停车 |
[01:06] | ♪All my bags are packed♪ | ♪我已收拾好行囊♪ |
[01:09] | ♪I’m ready to go♪ | ♪整装待发♪ |
[01:11] | ♪I’m standin’ here outside your door♪ | ♪我正站在你家门外♪ |
[01:15] | ♪I hate to wake you up to say goodbye♪ | ♪我不想为了道别而吵醒你♪ |
[01:22] | ♪But the dawn is breakin’♪ | ♪但天已破晓♪ |
[01:24] | ♪It’s early morn♪ | ♪现已是清晨♪ |
[01:26] | ♪The taxi’s waitin’♪ | ♪出租车在等♪ |
[01:28] | ♪He’s blowin’ his horn♪ | ♪司机在按喇叭♪ |
[01:31] | ♪Already I’m so lonesome I could die♪ | ♪而我已快孤独至死♪ |
[02:31] | 第七章 “大声快速 继续演出” | |
[02:46] | That was a rough one. | 这一趟可真不容易 |
[02:48] | These little planes… | 这些小飞机… |
[02:55] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来你们肯定不信 |
[02:57] | The pilot is from the same village as my grandfather in Bolivia. | 飞行员和我祖父是同村人 |
[03:00] | It’s fucking crazy, right? | 真的很不可思议 对吧 |
[03:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:06] | I’ve only been here for two minutes. You already shoot someone? | 我到这才两分钟 你们就已经开枪杀人了吗 |
[03:12] | A bum rush? | 猛攻吗 |
[03:16] | Ver por ellos! Go, go. | 去看看 快去 |
[03:48] | Soldados? | 士兵 |
[03:51] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[04:12] | Okay, Goran. | 好了 戈兰 |
[04:14] | Here is all of Vacha’s things. | 瓦沙的东西全在这里了 |
[04:18] | Maybe we donate tools to local veterinarian. | 要不我们把工具捐给当地兽医吧 |
[04:22] | Throw them out. | 都扔了 |
[04:24] | Oh. We having guests? | 我们有客人要来吗 |
[04:25] | I’m putting this out for when fucking cops come to ask me questions. | 我把这些摆出来 是为了对付那些上门问问题的警察 |
[04:29] | You want I should go get a babka, huh? | 我要去买个巴布卡蛋糕吗 |
[04:32] | Maybe two babkas? | 要不买两个 |
[04:35] | Don’t get cinnamon kind. | 不要肉桂味的 |
[04:37] | Makes me sneeze. | 那味道让我想打喷嚏 |
[04:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:41] | – Goran. – Yes? | -戈兰 -怎么了 |
[04:43] | Oh, man, it’s Cristobal. | 是我 克里斯托巴 |
[04:45] | Sifuentes. From Bolivia? | 西弗恩蒂斯 玻利维亚的那个 |
[04:47] | How are you? | 你近来可好 |
[04:49] | I am okay. | 我挺好的 |
[04:51] | It’s Cristobal. | 是克里斯托巴 |
[04:53] | How is he still alive? | 他怎么还活着 |
[04:55] | Cristobal, how are you? | 克里斯托巴啊 你好吗 |
[04:58] | Well, complicated question, you see. | 这个问题就有点复杂了 |
[05:00] | I flew in because my guys said you took my stash house. | 我飞过来是因为我的人说你拿下了我的藏毒屋 |
[05:03] | And just now, two military guys tried to kill me. | 而且刚刚 两个当过兵的人想杀了我 |
[05:06] | Two? | 两个 |
[05:07] | Was Barry working with someone? | 巴里和谁在合作吗 |
[05:10] | I hope this aggression isn’t just about business. | 我希望你这么好斗不只是为了生意 |
[05:12] | If you wanted in on my stash house, all you had to do was call me. | 如果你想入伙我的藏毒屋 你给我打电话就行了 |
[05:15] | Is he angry? | 他生气了吗 |
[05:17] | I can’t tell. | 我也不知道 |
[05:18] | You know I have been a fan of yours for a while. | 其实我仰慕你的做派已经很久了 |
[05:20] | Like when you sent me that bullet via DHL, | 比如那次你用敦豪速递给我寄子弹 |
[05:22] | I was like, wow! | 当时我就震惊了 |
[05:24] | This guy, he is next level. | 这家伙 水平不一般呐 |
[05:26] | Listen, I know how hard it is to break into Los Angeles, | 我知道在洛杉矶闯出一片天地很不容易 |
[05:30] | but you and I, we should be working together. | 但你我应该合作 |
[05:32] | Not against each other, no? | 而不是斗得你死我活 不是吗 |
[05:34] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[05:35] | He is super nice guy. | 他人好好哦 |
[05:37] | – That’s great. – We fucked up. | -那不挺好 -咱们搞砸了 |
[05:41] | Christobal, it… | 克里斯托巴… |
[05:43] | it seems I got some bad information. | 似乎我消息有误 |
[05:46] | I was told I had to attack you because you were bloodthirsty maniac. | 有人告诉我必须先下手为强 因为你是个嗜血的疯子 |
[05:51] | Wha– | 什么 |
[05:53] | Whoever told you that… is just wrong. | 谁说的 这话大错特错 |
[05:55] | We need to kill Fuches. | 我们得杀了福克斯 |
[05:57] | I mean, you just assume that I am this mean guy, without ever meeting me? | 你连我面都没见过 就断定我很刻薄吗 |
[06:01] | How– Listen, do you know the book The Four Agreements? | 你知不知道《四个约定》那本书 |
[06:04] | You owe it to yourself. It is life-changing. | 你真该读读 读完改变人生 |
[06:07] | Agreement three in the book | 书中的第三个约定就是 |
[06:09] | “Don’t make assumptions.” | “不要轻易假设” |
[06:10] | Don’t make assumptions. | 不要轻易假设 |
[06:12] | Is that from The Four Agreements? | 这是《四个约定》那本书里的吗 |
[06:13] | Such a great book. | 那本书可棒了 |
[06:14] | Maybe we could, take two step backward, | 要不咱们各退一步 |
[06:17] | start over, hmm? | 重头开始 好吧 |
[06:18] | I wish we could, but… | 我也想啊 但… |
[06:21] | you killed a bunch of my guys, | 你杀了好几个我的人 |
[06:23] | so now I have to kill a bunch of your guys. | 所以现在我也得杀几个你的人 |
[06:25] | You know how this shit goes. | 江湖规矩你也懂的 |
[06:26] | Men I just sent are dead, yes? | 我刚刚派去的人死了 对吗 |
[06:29] | Barry’s dead? | 巴里死了吗 |
[06:31] | The same military guy you just kill, | 你刚刚杀掉的那个士兵 |
[06:33] | he kill few of my guys too, so… | 他也杀了好几个我的人 所以… |
[06:36] | maybe we are now all even Kevin. | 也许现在咱们扯平了 |
[06:38] | If only, man. | 如果真是这样的话 |
[06:40] | Agreement one in the book is | 书里的第一个约定就是 |
[06:42] | “Be impeccable with your word.” | “重视言语的力量” |
[06:44] | I have to back my people here. | 我得支持一下我这边的兄弟 |
[06:47] | So…Yeah. | 所以…是的 |
[06:50] | It’s a war now. | 咱们现在开战了 |
[06:51] | War? | 开战 |
[06:54] | This is… really not good news for me. | 这对我来说…可真不是什么好消息 |
[07:38] | 你去哪儿了 排练快开始了 | |
[07:41] | – Quien eres? – Fucking Christ. | -你是谁 -天哪 |
[07:43] | All right, hey. Hey, man. | 行 悠着点 伙计 |
[07:45] | Quien eres? Para quien trabajas? | 你是谁 你为谁工作 |
[07:51] | Chris… | 克里斯… |
[07:53] | Chris, shoot him. | 克里斯 快开枪 |
[07:53] | Diga me! Estas muerto. | 快告诉我 你死定了 |
[07:59] | Chris, he radios his buddies, we’re dead. | 克里斯 一旦他联络同伙 咱们就死定了 |
[08:01] | Chris, do it, now. | 克里斯 快开枪 |
[08:03] | Chris, Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[08:05] | Chris, Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[08:07] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[08:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 咱们走 |
[08:20] | Oh, shit… | 该死… |
[08:25] | Chris. Chris? Hey, hey. We gotta go. | 克里斯 克里斯 别愣着了 快走 |
[08:27] | We gotta go, come on. No, no, no. | 我们快走 快点 不不不 |
[08:29] | Pick that up. Pick that up. We’ll get rid of it, come on. | 把枪捡起来 捡起来 咱们得把枪处理掉 快 |
[08:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:39] | This is Noho Hank. | 我是诺胡·汉克 |
[08:41] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[08:42] | Barry hasn’t called you to tell you how the job went yet, has he? | 巴里没打电话向你汇报工作进展 对吗 |
[08:45] | Because, you know, he usually calls me | 因为 一般他都是给我打电话 |
[08:48] | and I haven’t heard from him. | 但他到现在还没打来 |
[08:51] | Did Barry do this job with someone else? | 这桩活巴里是不是和别人合作了 |
[08:53] | A military buddy, perhaps? | 一个部队里的人 |
[08:58] | Maybe. Why? | 可能吧 何出此言 |
[09:00] | Because if he did, | 因为如果他这么做了 |
[09:03] | Barry’s dead. | 那巴里就死了 |
[09:04] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[09:06] | It hasn’t really hit me yet. | 我还在震惊中 |
[09:09] | Super broken up about it. | 不过这事是挺惨的 |
[09:11] | Just a big kick in the balls. | 让人措手不及 |
[09:15] | Fuches? | 福克斯 |
[09:17] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[09:25] | You killed a bunch of my guys, | 你杀了好几个我的人 |
[09:26] | so now I have to kill a bunch of your guys. | 所以现在我也得杀几个你的人 |
[09:28] | You know how this shit goes. | 江湖规矩你也懂的 |
[09:30] | Men I just sent are dead, yes? | 我刚刚派去的人死了 对吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:33] | The same military guy you just kill, | 你刚刚杀掉的那个士兵 |
[09:35] | he kill few of my guys too, so… | 他也杀了好几个我的人 所以… |
[09:38] | maybe we are now all even Kevin. | 也许现在咱们扯平了 |
[09:41] | Military? | 士兵 |
[09:42] | Agreement one in the book is | 书里的第一个约定就是 |
[09:44] | “Be impeccable with your word.” | “重视言语的力量” |
[09:46] | I have to back my people here, | 我得支持一下我这边的兄弟 |
[09:48] | So…Yeah. | 所以…是的 |
[09:50] | It’s a war now. | 咱们现在开战了 |
[09:51] | War? | 开战 |
[09:53] | This is… really not good news for me. | 这对我来说…可真不是什么好消息 |
[09:56] | You know, if you wish-list The Four Agreements on Amazon, | 如果你在亚马逊上把《四个约定》这本书加进愿望单 |
[09:59] | I’ll buy it for you. You really never read it, huh? | 我可以买给你 你真的没读过这本书 对吧 |
[10:01] | My wife gave me Mars/Venus book… | 我老婆都让我看婚恋情感方面的书 |
[10:04] | Okay, there’s about ten more minutes of discussion | 好了 他们又讨论了十分钟 |
[10:06] | of The Four Agreements and other self-help books | 《四个约定》和其他励志类书籍 |
[10:08] | many of which are terrific. | 其中有好几本还是挺不错的 |
[10:10] | There’s no shame in seeking help, is my point. | 就我看来 寻求帮助并不可耻 |
[10:13] | Anyway, it’s all in the transcript. | 总之 这些都记录在文字稿里了 |
[10:15] | The upshot is, we are looking for two DBs at some sort of airstrip, | 所以现在我们得在某种机场跑道找两具尸体 |
[10:19] | one or both possible military, | 其中至少有一人可能当过兵 |
[10:21] | and I guarantee you, | 并且我向你保证 |
[10:23] | one of them is our Bigfoot here. | 他们中有我们要找的凶手 |
[10:26] | Detective Moss, would you like to… | 莫斯警探 你愿意… |
[10:31] | Okay, apparently we’re done. | 好吧 看来没戏了 |
[10:44] | Barry, where the fuck have you been? | 巴里 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[10:47] | You look like shit. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[10:48] | The cops came and they found money hidden in the theater, | 警察过来 发现剧院里藏着一大笔钱 |
[10:50] | and they shot a guy. | 然后他们还开枪击毙了一个人 |
[10:51] | They think Ryan was involved with the mob! | 他们觉得瑞恩和暴徒有关 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:54] | Also, we changed the scene. | 还有 咱们演的戏改了 |
[10:55] | I’m Macbeth and your line is different. | 我演麦克白 你的台词也变了 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:58] | “I have almost forgot” | “我简直已经忘记了” |
[11:01] | “the taste of fears.” | “恐惧的滋味” |
[11:03] | “The time has been my senses would have cooled.” | “从前一声晚间的哀叫” |
[11:07] | “To hear a night-shriek,” | “可以把我吓出一身冷汗” |
[11:09] | “and my fell of hair would at–“ | “听着一段可怕的故事” |
[11:11] | at a dismal treat–treatise…”” | “我的头发会像…” |
[11:13] | There’s no way that was Ryan’s money. | 那肯定不是瑞恩的钱 |
[11:14] | He borrowed money from me like 15 times. | 他都向我借了15次钱了 |
[11:16] | Right? And if he had all that cash, | 是吧 而且他要是有那么多钱 |
[11:18] | why wouldn’t he take new head shots | 他为什么不拍张新的证件照呢 |
[11:19] | Exactly! Hello! His have bangs. | 是啊 他那张照片上还留着刘海 |
[11:23] | “Would at a dismal treatise,” | “我的头发会像” |
[11:25] | “rouse and stir, as life were in it–“ | “有了生命似的竖起来” |
[11:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[11:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:33] | I just– Gene, I could really use some direction here. | 吉恩 你能不能指导一下我 |
[11:36] | It, to use the technical term, | 你演得… 用专业术语来说 |
[11:39] | sucks. | 烂透了 |
[11:40] | So why don’t we just go back to Lady Macbeth, | 所以不如咱们还是回去演麦克白夫人 |
[11:43] | and just chalk it up to overreach. | 承认这事是你不自量力好了 |
[11:45] | No! | 不行 |
[11:47] | I’m playing Macbeth. | 我就要演麦克白 |
[11:50] | “I have supped…” | “现在我已经饱尝…” |
[11:57] | Chris, you gotta stop calling me, man. | 克里斯 你别再给我打电话了 |
[11:58] | I need to talk to you, man. | 我得跟你谈谈 兄弟 |
[12:00] | Y-you– Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[12:01] | You need to relax and stop calling me. | 你得冷静下来 别再给我打电话了 |
[12:03] | “…familiar to my slaughterous thoughts” | “我的习惯于杀戮的思想” |
[12:05] | “cannot once start me.” | “再也没有什么悲惨的事情可以使它惊悚了” |
[12:07] | Chill the fuck out, okay? | 你给我冷静点 好吗 |
[12:10] | “Cannot once start me!” | “可以使它惊悚了” |
[12:13] | Shit, I gotta go. | 该死 我得挂了 |
[12:15] | “My Queen, the Lord– my– my– | “王后 陛下…” |
[12:17] | “My Lord, the Queen is dead!” | “陛下 王后死了” |
[12:18] | That’s not the… I can’t. I just, I can’t. | 这不是… 我做不到 不行 |
[12:21] | – I’m sorry, sorry. – I just got the line. Sorry. | -抱歉 抱歉 -我才拿到台词 抱歉 |
[12:23] | That’s not the fucking line! | 就这一句你还说错了 |
[12:24] | All right, everybody, let’s take a tight five. | 好了 各位 咱们休息五分钟 |
[12:26] | I’m talking a tight five! | 五分钟之后立刻继续 |
[12:29] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[12:40] | Well, that was something. | 你可真行啊 |
[12:44] | You came charging out there, huh? | 直接冲出来是吧 |
[12:47] | Equal parts loud and raw. | 台词不熟悉 声音还大 |
[12:51] | Your eyes as big as saucers. | 眼睛瞪得跟铜铃似的 |
[12:53] | A little blood in your hair. That’s a nice touch. | 头发上还沾了点血 这点不错 |
[12:57] | Are you on drugs, Barry? | 你是不是吸毒了 巴里 |
[12:59] | Because getting clean is an important part of an actor’s journey. | 因为不沾毒品是演员生涯中很重要的一部分 |
[13:04] | A little story to illustrate. | 我跟你说个故事吧 |
[13:06] | I was doing Long Day’s Journey Into Night | 我当时在帕萨迪纳剧院 |
[13:08] | at the Pasadena Playhouse with a bunch of coke-heads. | 和一群瘾君子一起演《长夜漫漫路迢迢》 |
[13:11] | It’s usually about a three-hour play. | 一般这出戏要演三小时 |
[13:13] | We could bring it in just under 37 minutes. | 但我们花37分钟就能演完 |
[13:15] | We thought we were great. | 我们还觉得自己很棒 |
[13:17] | Apparently we were unintelligible. | 很明显我们就是脑子有问题 |
[13:20] | It was the beginning of the bad years, Barry. | 光景就是从那个时候开始不好的 巴里 |
[13:23] | – I don’t know, I– – Mr. Cousineau, I’m– I’m not on drugs. | -我不知道 我 -库西诺先生 我没吸毒 |
[13:26] | You’re not? | 你没有吗 |
[13:27] | No. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Well, then, that’s very bad news for you. | 那你的问题就大了去了 |
[13:34] | Because it’s one line, Barry. | 因为那就一句台词 巴里 |
[13:36] | And if tonight, you’re not high | 如果今晚你没吸毒 |
[13:39] | and you can’t handle one fucking line, | 还连一句台词都搞不定 |
[13:42] | then maybe this… is not for you. | 那也许… 你并不适合演戏 |
[13:56] | Who doesn’t have a freaking Facebook page? | 这年头居然还有人没有脸书主页 |
[13:59] | – What? – Lancaster Sheriff’s | -怎么了 -兰卡斯特的警长 |
[14:00] | got a shot-up car near an airstrip. | 在一条飞机跑道附近发现了一辆中弹的车 |
[14:03] | Two DBs, both Marines. | 车里两名死者 都是海军陆战队的 |
[14:06] | Let me guess. One of them’s this guy. | 让我猜猜 其中之一是这人 |
[14:11] | No, but it you’d have been right, | 不 但如果你说对了 |
[14:13] | that would have been really cool. | 那可就太酷了 |
[14:17] | Okay, name is Taylor Garrett. | 这家伙叫泰勒·盖勒特 |
[14:20] | Six feet, 415. | 1米83 旧金山人 |
[14:22] | He’s a real hot-head. | 这人很鲁莽 |
[14:23] | Has some 390s, | 因为醉酒闹事被抓过 |
[14:25] | drunk in public, | 在公共场合喝醉 |
[14:26] | punched a guy in a bar once, broke his jaw. | 还在酒吧打断过一个人的下巴 |
[14:29] | This is the same brick as at the theater. | 这些钱和在剧院发现的钱一样多 |
[14:33] | Same… exact… amount. | 一分不多 一分不少 |
[14:36] | They split it. | 他们平分的 |
[14:37] | So, this guy and Ryan… | 所以 这家伙和瑞恩… |
[14:40] | were working together. | 在合作 |
[14:41] | Okay, just slow down. | 好吧 慢着 |
[14:43] | We need to connect them to each other. | 咱们得找到他们之间的联系 |
[15:02] | Well, I’d say that’s a connection, wouldn’t you? | 这应该算是联系了 你说是吧 |
[15:10] | He couldn’t have been more than 5 | 我第一次见到他那张傻脸的时候 |
[15:13] | the first time I saw his dumb face. | 他才五岁不到 |
[15:17] | Sweetest kid you ever seen. | 他是我见过最乖的小孩 |
[15:19] | I went to the store this morning… | 我今天早上去商店里… |
[15:21] | to buy a babka, | 买巴布卡蛋糕 |
[15:23] | two babka, | 买两个巴布卡蛋糕 |
[15:24] | and… I saw a man there, | 然后… 我在那看到一个人 |
[15:27] | and just for a second, | 有那么一刻 |
[15:29] | I thought… | 我以为他是… |
[15:30] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[15:33] | But it was not him. | 但那不是他 |
[15:36] | It was not Barry. | 那人不是巴里 |
[15:37] | You know, he never got a chance to apologize to me. | 他从未有过向我道歉的机会 |
[15:41] | And now… | 而现在… |
[15:43] | too late. | 说什么都太晚了 |
[15:48] | So, where are we after all this? We good? | 所以 现在咱们是什么情况 能相安无事吗 |
[15:50] | Well, to be honest… | 这个嘛 说实话吧… |
[15:54] | Goran is very upset you told him to start war with Bolivians, | 戈兰对你教唆他和玻利维亚人开战这件事很生气 |
[15:58] | who, PS, are just off-the-charts nice guys. | 那群玻利维亚人简直好得不行 |
[16:03] | So… no matter where you go, | 所以 不管你逃到哪里 |
[16:04] | we will find you and kill you. | 我们都会找到你并杀掉你 |
[16:08] | Dude… | 兄弟… |
[16:10] | Taylor and Vaughan, they’re– | 泰勒和沃恩 他们… |
[16:11] | they’re dead, they’re fucking dead. | 他们死了 他们他妈的死了 |
[16:15] | Yeah, just relax. Relax, okay? | 嗯 放松 冷静点 好吗 |
[16:17] | We just– We just– | 我们就 我们就 |
[16:19] | We just l-l-left their bodies out there. | 我们就那么把他们弃尸荒野了 |
[16:22] | What do I– What do I do– | 我该 我该怎么 |
[16:24] | next time I see Vaughan’s girlfriend, huh? | 下次见到沃恩的女朋友我该怎么办 |
[16:25] | – What the fuck do I say? – Don’t say anything. | -我该说什么 -什么都别说 |
[16:28] | All right? Don’t say anything. | 好吗 什么都别说 |
[16:29] | We’re just gonna lay low, man. Just be quiet, all right? | 咱们就低调行事 缄口不言 好吗 |
[16:32] | – I killed a guy. – Right. | -我杀了人啊 -嗯 |
[16:35] | I-I… | 我 我… |
[16:37] | I-I-I was never in the shit, you know? | 我从来没经历过这种破事 你懂吗 |
[16:40] | I was in logistics, okay? Logistics! | 我是后勤兵 好吗 后勤兵 |
[16:42] | I never shot anyone! | 我从没开枪杀过人 |
[16:45] | Well, you had to. | 你必须得动手 |
[16:47] | I didn’t even want to do it. | 我一点都不想动手 |
[16:48] | You know, you made me do it! | 是你逼我的 |
[16:51] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[16:53] | You need to relax. | 你得冷静点 |
[16:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:00] | Listen, I– | 听着 我 |
[17:03] | I think we need to go to the cops. | 我觉得我们应该去向警方自首 |
[17:05] | Okay? We can– we can tell them that it was self-defense. | 好吗 我们可以跟他们说我们是为了自卫 |
[17:08] | You know, that they attacked us. | 是他们先攻击我们的 |
[17:10] | Who are they gonna believe? We’re Marines, you know? | 你说警方会信谁 我们是海军陆战队的人 |
[17:12] | We’re, we’re– They’re criminals! | 我们 我们是 他们是罪犯 |
[17:14] | What do you think we were doing out there? | 你以为我们去那里干什么 |
[17:17] | What do you think I do for a living, Chris? | 你以为我靠什么为生 克里斯 |
[17:20] | The guys I work for, | 我效力的那些人 |
[17:21] | they’re already pissed at me because I fucked this job up. | 他们已经对我很生气了 因为我搞砸了这票活 |
[17:24] | They sent a guy out to kill me, all right? | 他们已经派人来杀我了 懂吗 |
[17:27] | What we need to do, is we need to relax, | 我们现在需要做的就是冷静下来 |
[17:29] | – We just not gonna do anything, lay low. – No, I can’t! | -什么都别做 保持低调 -不 我做不到 |
[17:31] | I can’t! I cannot live like this, okay? | 我做不到 我不能像这样生活 好吗 |
[17:34] | – We could go to jail! – Okay, you know, | -我们可能会坐牢的 -好吧 |
[17:36] | the only way anyone’s going to jail is if you go to the cops, all right? | 只有你去自首 才会有人坐牢 好吗 |
[17:39] | These people I work for… | 我效力的那些人… |
[17:43] | they’ll… they’ll go after your family. | 他们会 他们会对你的家人下手 |
[17:47] | They’ll go after your wife. | 他们会对你的妻子下手 |
[17:50] | They’ll go after your kid. | 他们会对你的孩子下手 |
[17:52] | They’ll kill them. | 他们会杀了他们 |
[17:55] | So, I think the best thing for us… | 所以 我觉得咱俩最好还是… |
[17:58] | is to be quiet… | 闭上嘴… |
[18:00] | and safe. | 安稳过日子 |
[18:06] | Okay, what if I just turn myself in? | 那如果只有我一个人去自首会怎样 |
[18:08] | – They wouldn’t know anything about you. – We’re linked! | -他们不会知道你的任何事 -咱俩有联系 |
[18:10] | – Nothing about you! – We’re linked! | -什么都不会知道 -咱俩有联系 |
[18:12] | We’re linked on Facebook, Chris. | 我们在脸书上有联系 克里斯 |
[18:14] | I met your wife. You go to the cops, | 我见过你老婆 要是你去自首 |
[18:16] | they’ll figure it out, they’ll find me. | 警方就会察觉到 他们就会找到我 |
[18:18] | – All right? – No, they won’t, because they won’t know anything! | -好吗 -不 不会的 因为他们什么都不会知道 |
[18:20] | They’ll find out about me, about Fuches, about the acting class. | 他们会发现我 发现福克斯 发现表演班 |
[18:23] | Everyone will be dead, Chris! | 大家都会死 克里斯 |
[18:24] | Well, I don’t fucking care, Barry! | 我他妈的不在乎 巴里 |
[18:27] | I killed a guy, okay? | 我杀了个人 好吗 |
[18:29] | Now, you might be cool with this shit, but I’m not! | 你可能已经见怪不怪了 但我不行 |
[18:32] | I got a wife and I got a kid, okay? | 我有老婆孩子 好吗 |
[18:34] | and– and she fucking knew, she knew! | 而且她已经知道了 她知道了 |
[18:37] | She knew something was up when I came home, she knew it! | 她知道我回家的时候有事发生了 她知道的 |
[18:41] | And then I lied to her and I told her that I was– | 然后我骗她说 我告诉她我要 |
[18:43] | I was going to the gym just now, | 我要去健身房 |
[18:45] | but when I go back, she’s gonna know. | 但等我回去 她一定会发觉 |
[18:47] | She’s gonna know something is up, okay? | 她会知道有事发生了 好吗 |
[18:49] | and it’s gonna come out. | 我藏不住的 |
[18:52] | So that’s it. | 所以就这样了 |
[18:54] | That’s it, okay? | 就这样了 好吗 |
[18:56] | That’s it, I’m going to the cops, | 就这样了 我要去自首 |
[18:57] | and I’m gonna tell them everything. | 我会把一切都告诉警察 |
[18:59] | And if– if I gotta do some time, | 如果 如果我得坐牢 |
[19:01] | fine. | 没事 |
[19:03] | But I’m coming clean. | 但我得坦白一切 |
[19:07] | Why did you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[19:10] | Why did you Facebook me, dude? | 你为什么要在脸书上加我好友 兄弟 |
[19:13] | You’re a fucking hit man, | 你他妈是个杀手 |
[19:15] | and then you fucking Facebooked me? | 却还他妈的来加我好友 |
[19:16] | Why did you just say that?! | 你为什么要这么说 |
[19:28] | I told you to get out of the car, man. | 我当时让你下车了 |
[19:36] | You know what? | 其实吧 |
[19:42] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[19:45] | I can keep quiet. | 我可以闭上嘴 |
[19:50] | I’m cool. | 我没事的 |
[19:53] | And I-I didn’t tell my wife… | 而且我没跟我老婆说… |
[19:56] | you know, that… that I was going to the gym. | 我要去健身房 |
[19:59] | I told her that I was… | 我跟她说的是… |
[20:02] | coming to see you. | 我要来见你 |
[20:20] | I know you’re not gonna… | 我知道你不会… |
[20:22] | do anything crazy, Barry. | 做出什么离谱的事 巴里 |
[20:29] | I know you’re a good guy. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[20:46] | So, I’m gonna– I’m gonna drop you off. | 那我就 送你回去 |
[20:50] | And then, I am– I am gonna keep my fat trap shut. | 然后我就 闭好我的嘴 |
[20:56] | And then, you know, I promise you, | 然后 我向你保证 |
[20:58] | no one will ever know any– Wait, wait, wait! | 没人会知道任何 等等 等等 |
[21:28] | All right, hi. | 好的 你好 |
[21:30] | What a pleasure. I think there are some seats over there. | 欢迎前来 那边应该有座位 |
[21:33] | Many men making much money. | 八百标兵奔北坡 |
[21:35] | Many men making much money. | 八百标兵奔北坡 |
[21:38] | Many men making much… | 八百标兵奔北… |
[21:40] | – money. – money. | -坡 -坡 |
[21:43] | All right everyone, let’s focus. Bring it in. | 好了各位 专心点 都靠过来 |
[21:45] | Bring it in. All right, listen. It’s two minutes until curtain. | 都靠过来 好了 听着 还有两分钟就要开演了 |
[21:49] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[21:50] | It is a veritable who’s who of Hollywood out there. | 外面来了很多在好莱坞有头有脸的人物 |
[21:53] | The “red-headed reader” from ICM, | ICM公司的”红发读者”来了 |
[21:55] | and Daniel Meldman from Gersh. | 格什局的丹尼尔·梅尔德曼也来了 |
[21:59] | He came? | 他来了吗 |
[22:00] | All right, now, listen. | 好了 现在听着 |
[22:02] | I wish you Godspeed. | 我祝你们成功 |
[22:03] | I wish you courage. | 我祝你们勇往直前 |
[22:05] | No matter what happened, | 不管发生什么 |
[22:06] | loud, fast and keep going! | 都要大声 快速 继续演出 |
[22:09] | – Hands in! – Guys. | -来打打气 -各位 |
[22:11] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[22:12] | Cousineau! | 库西诺 |
[22:14] | Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. | 女士们先生们 欢迎前来 |
[22:17] | Recently, our dear friend Ryan Madison was taken away from us too soon. | 最近 我们的挚友瑞恩·麦迪逊过早地离开了我们 |
[22:22] | Because of this, | 也正因如此 |
[22:23] | all of the proceeds from tonight’s show | 今晚演出的所有收入 |
[22:25] | will go towards the fight against violence. | 都将被投入到反暴力的抗争中 |
[22:44] | Alapse, poor– | 唉 可怜的 |
[22:46] | Fuck. Fuck. Forgot my line. | 他妈的 忘词了 |
[22:48] | Cous, I’m gonna come back in. | 库西 我等会儿再回来 |
[22:51] | You guys, guys, fucking Barry couldn’t be bothered to show up. | 各位 天杀的巴里到现在还没出现 |
[22:54] | I need someone to do his stupid part. | 我需要找人来演他那个傻帽角色 |
[22:55] | Is there any way one of you could help me, please? | 你们谁能帮帮我吗 拜托了 |
[22:57] | We have a saying in Italy: | 我们意大利有句俗话说得好 |
[23:00] | You make-a your bed. | 各人自扫门前雪 |
[23:11] | I have supped… | 现在我已经饱尝… |
[23:15] | full with horrors. | 无数的恐怖 |
[23:18] | Direness, familiar to my slaughterous thoughts! | 我的习惯于杀戮的思想 |
[23:23] | Cannot… | 再也没有… |
[23:25] | once… | 什么悲惨的事情… |
[23:27] | start me. | 可以使它惊悚了 |
[23:41] | The Queen, My Lord, | 陛下 王后 |
[23:45] | is dead. | 死了 |
[23:50] | She should have died hereafter. | 她反正要死的 |
[23:53] | There would have been a time for such a word. | 迟早总会有听到这个消息的一天 |
[23:57] | Tomorrow, | 明天 |
[23:59] | and tomorrow, | 再一个明天 |
[24:01] | creeps in this petty pace from day to day… | 一天接着一天地蹑步前进 |
[24:04] | No one will ever know– Wait, wait, wait! | 没人会知道任何 等等 等等 |
[24:19] | – You’re here! – Where is everybody? | -你来了 -其他人呢 |
[24:21] | And you’re not in costume! | 你居然没穿戏服 |
[24:22] | Fuck it! | 该死的 |
[24:23] | I’m supposed to wear a costume? | 我该穿戏服吗 |
[24:25] | We’re up. | 咱们该上了 |
[24:28] | Here. Here, put this on, it’s something. | 来 穿上这个吧 好歹装装样子 |
[24:32] | Come on, it’s places. Now! | 快点 准备就位了 就现在 |
[24:37] | Barry. Barry. Look at me. Look at me. | 巴里 巴里 看着我 看着我 |
[24:40] | Here’s what’s happening. | 情况是这样 |
[24:43] | Do you see that guy out there on his phone? | 你看见那个在玩手机的男人了吗 |
[24:46] | That’s Daniel Meldman, from Gersh. | 那是丹尼尔·梅尔德曼 格什局的人 |
[24:48] | I invited him, and he came. | 我邀请了他 他真的来了 |
[24:51] | He was Emma Stone’s agent | 他曾是艾玛·斯通的经纪人 |
[24:52] | before she got too big for him and fired him. | 后来艾玛·斯通变成了巨星 就把他炒了 |
[24:54] | Look, he’s here to see me, | 听着 他是来看我的 |
[24:55] | but if I don’t do well, it’s over for me. | 但如果我表现不好 这事就完了 |
[24:57] | He’ll never sign me, I’ll never get him to work for me, | 他不会跟我签约 我也没法让他当我的经纪人 |
[25:00] | and I’ll certainly never get to fire him, so… | 这样我也永远没机会炒掉他了 所以… |
[25:02] | please, please, please, | 求求你 帮帮忙 帮帮忙 |
[25:04] | just give me something to work with. | 给我一点发挥的空间就好 |
[25:07] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[25:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:14] | – Just– Whatever. – What? | -算了 随便吧 -怎么了 |
[25:21] | Well, Puck just took a big dump out there. That guy sucks. | 帕克这角色是什么垃圾 这角色烂死了 |
[25:33] | I have almost forgot the taste of fears. | 我简直已经忘记了恐惧的滋味 |
[25:39] | The time has been, my senses would have cooled. | 从前一声晚间的哀叫 可以把我吓出一身冷汗 |
[25:44] | To hear a night-shriek, and my fell of hair… | 听着一段可怕的故事 我的头发… |
[25:48] | My Lord, the Queen is dead… | 陛下 王后死了 |
[25:57] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:03] | My Lord, the Queen is dead. | 陛下 王后死了 |
[26:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:09] | Yes. | 是我 |
[26:13] | What? | 什么 |
[26:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:30] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停下 停下 |
[26:32] | – Stop. – Mom! | -停下 -妈妈 |
[26:33] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[26:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 是我 |
[26:36] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:40] | …cannot once start me. | …可以使它惊悚了 |
[27:09] | My Lord… | 陛下 |
[27:13] | the Queen is dead. | 王后死了 |
[27:34] | She should have died hereafter. | 她反正要死的 |
[27:38] | There would have been a time for such a word. | 迟早总会有听到这个消息的一天 |
[27:42] | Tomorrow… | 明天… |
[27:46] | and tomorrow, | 明天 |
[27:48] | and tomorrow. | 再一个明天 |
[27:51] | creeps in this petty pace from day to day, | 一天接着一天地蹑步前进 |
[27:54] | to the last syllable of recorded time. | 直到最后一秒钟的时间 |
[27:58] | Atta girl. | 不错啊 |
[27:59] | And all our yesterdays have lighted fools… | 我们所有的昨天 不过替傻子们照亮了… |
[28:03] | the way to dusty death. | 到死亡的土壤中去的路 |
[28:07] | Out. | 熄灭了吧 |
[28:10] | Out, brief candle. | 熄灭了吧 短促的烛光 |
[28:13] | Life’s but a walking shadow… | 人生不过是一个行走的影子 |
[28:18] | a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, | 一个在舞台上指手划脚的拙劣的伶人 登场片刻 |
[28:22] | and then is heard no more. | 就在无声无息中悄然退下 |
[28:27] | It is a tale told by an idiot, | 它是一个愚人所讲的故事 |
[28:31] | full of sound and fury… | 充满着喧哗和骚动 |
[28:36] | signifying nothing. | 却找不到一点意义 |
[28:43] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[29:11] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[29:13] | Bravo! | 不错啊 |
[29:15] | I just saw you go to a place tonight I have never seen before. | 你刚刚进入了一种前所未有的境界 |
[29:19] | I don’t know if you can do it again, but it was amaz– | 我不知道你能不能再来一次 但那真的很棒 |
[29:25] | Okay, I see you’re still in that place. | 好吧 看来你还没从那种状态中走出来 |
[29:29] | I’m going to leave you to your process. | 我就让你自己一个人继续消化吧 |
[29:30] | You know, I have a few notes. | 不过我有些意见要提 |
[29:34] | They can wait till Monday. | 等到周一再说吧 |
[30:21] | – That’ll work for me. – Really? | -我可以 -真的吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you… | 嗯 这样吧 你不如… |
[30:25] | give me a call, and we’ll set up a meeting. | 给我打个电话 咱们约时间见面详谈 |
[30:27] | – All right? – I will. | -好吗 -我会的 |
[30:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:29] | – Thank you! – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[30:30] | – Thank you so much. Thank you for coming. – You bet. | -十分感谢 感谢前来 -没事 |
[30:36] | God. Oh, my God, Barry. | 天哪 天哪 巴里 |
[30:38] | Daniel Meldman, from Gersh. | 丹尼尔·梅尔德曼 格什局的人 |
[30:40] | He told me to call him. | 他让我给他打电话 |
[30:41] | He said, he said, he said, “There’s a lot to work with there.” | 他说 他说 他说 “你的表演可圈可点” |
[30:46] | Barry, thank you. | 巴里 谢谢你 |
[30:48] | Thank you for doing that for me. | 谢谢你为了我那么做 |
[30:50] | Oh, my God, that was amazing! | 天哪 你那演技简直神了 |
[30:53] | I didn’t even have to act! | 我都不用花力气演了 |
[30:54] | You just gave it to me, everything I needed. | 你直接把我所需要的一切都给了我 |
[30:56] | God, you were so… | 天哪 你真的好… |
[30:58] | generous. | 慷慨 |
[31:00] | That was acting, Barry. | 那是真正的演技 巴里 |
[31:03] | You are a real actor. | 你是个真正的演员 |
[31:06] | – I am? – Yes! | -我是吗 -当然了 |
[31:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[31:09] | whatever you did tonight to get to that place, | 不管今晚你做了什么才能达到那种境界 |
[31:10] | that’s your new process, okay? | 这就是你的新方法 好吗 |
[31:12] | All you have to do is do that every time. | 你只要每回都这么做就行了 |
[31:16] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服了 |
[31:18] | We’re all going for drinks. | 大家都要去喝酒庆祝 |
[31:19] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[31:21] | Thank you, Barry. | 谢谢你 巴里 |
[31:49] | ♪So kiss me and smile for me♪ | ♪所以亲吻我 朝我微笑♪ |
[31:53] | ♪Tell me that you’ll wait for me♪ | ♪告诉我你会等我♪ |
[31:57] | ♪Hold me like you’ll never let me go♪ | ♪紧握我手 就好像你永远不会放开♪ |
[32:04] | ♪’Cause I’m leaving on a jet plane♪ | ♪因为我将要乘着喷气飞机离开♪ |
[32:09] | ♪I don’t know when I’ll be back again♪ | ♪我不知道我将何时回来♪ |
[32:14] | ♪Oh, baby, I hate to go♪ | ♪亲爱的 我不想离开♪ |
[32:20] | ♪But I’m leaving on a jet plane♪ | ♪但我将乘着喷气飞机离开♪ |
[32:26] | ♪I don’t know when I’ll be back again♪ | ♪我不知道我将何时回来♪ |
[32:31] | ♪Oh, baby, I hate to go♪ | ♪亲爱的 我不想离开♪ |
[32:44] | ♪Now the time has come to leave you♪ | ♪现在到了我要离开你的时候♪ |
[32:48] | ♪One more time, let me kiss you♪ | ♪请让我再一次亲吻你♪ |
[32:52] | ♪And close your eyes and I’ll be on my way♪ | ♪闭上眼吧 我将启程♪ |