时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给你 -这是什么 |
[00:05] | It’s our next job! | 下一个任务 |
[00:06] | A Bolivian stash house. | 玻利维亚人的藏毒屋 |
[00:08] | Fuches, this isn’t a hit. This is a raid. | 福克斯 这不是暗杀 这是突袭 |
[00:13] | Admit it, you had a good time. | 你得承认 你今天很开心 |
[00:14] | Okay, I actually did. | 没错 我是很开心 |
[00:15] | Well, you’re the detective, and I got the confession. | 你才是警探 但得到供词的人却是我 |
[00:19] | I’m investigating the murder of one of your students. | 我正在调查关于你学生的谋杀案 |
[00:20] | This cannot be a thing. | 我俩之间没可能 |
[00:24] | Okay, pause it right there. | 好 在这暂停 |
[00:25] | Shit, you can’t see his face. | 该死 看不清他的脸 |
[00:27] | You gonna introduce me to your friends? | 不给我介绍介绍你的朋友们吗 |
[00:28] | That’s Taylor and that’s Vaughn. | 那是泰勒 那是沃恩 |
[00:30] | We were in the Marines together. | 我们以前一起在海军陆战队服役来着 |
[00:31] | – They’re harmless. – Are they? | -他们俩不会闹事的 -是吗 |
[00:32] | – What you gonna do? – Oh, shit! | -你想怎样 -该死 |
[00:34] | That was dope! | 牛逼啊 |
[00:36] | God, I am so sick of people telling me what I am! | 天哪 我真是受够了人们对我的身份指手画脚 |
[00:38] | Do– do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[00:40] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[00:41] | Well it makes me feel like I’m not even a person. | 那会让我觉得我甚至都算不上是一个人 |
[00:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:46] | Whatever this is… | 不管这是什么 |
[00:48] | I want in. | 我要加入 |
[01:00] | You have two new voice messages. | 您有两条新留言 |
[01:03] | Barry, it’s Taylor, | 巴里 是我 泰勒 |
[01:04] | Chris’s friend from the party. | 派对上克里斯带来的朋友 |
[01:05] | I was just calling to check and see | 我只是打电话来问问 |
[01:06] | when we were going to kill those Bolivians. | 咱们什么时候去杀那些玻利维亚人 |
[01:08] | Okay. Fuck yeah. Later. | 嗯 就这样 回聊 |
[01:10] | Barry, Taylor. | 巴里 我是泰勒 |
[01:12] | You didn’t kill those Bolivians yet, did ya? | 你还没杀那些玻利维亚人吧 |
[01:13] | I really wanna kill them with you, | 我真的很想和你一起去杀他们 |
[01:16] | so, give me a buzz. Bye. | 要动手就给我个电话 再见 |
[01:23] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[01:34] | Almost. Ready? | 就差一点 准备好了吗 |
[01:37] | It was nice meeting your friends this weekend. | 这周末能认识你的朋友我很高兴 |
[01:38] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[01:41] | That Taylor guy, | 那个叫泰勒的家伙 |
[01:42] | what’s, what’s his deal? | 他是什么情况 |
[01:45] | Honestly? I don’t fucking know. | 说实话 我他妈也不知道 |
[01:47] | We met in this program that helps vets reacclimate. | 我们是在一个帮助老兵重新适应生活的项目中认识的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, he was the first guy they ever kicked out. | 他是第一个被踢出项目的人 |
[01:53] | Great. | 真棒 |
[01:55] | I want the big rat. | 我想要那只大老鼠 |
[01:57] | You want the big rat? | 你想要那只大老鼠吗 |
[01:57] | – Yes. – Done. | -没错 -没问题 |
[01:59] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[02:01] | What do we got? | 看看咱能打到什么 |
[02:04] | He– he’s a, he’s a solid dude, though, right? | 但他这人应该还算靠谱 是吧 |
[02:06] | – Oh yeah, for sure.- Yeah? | -嗯 那肯定 -是吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah, we were, we were at this bar hanging one time, | 嗯 有次我们一起去酒吧玩 |
[02:11] | and this guy spilled a drink on my leg, | 有个家伙把酒翻在了我腿上 |
[02:12] | and then Taylor broke the dude’s jaw. | 泰勒就打断了那家伙的下巴 |
[02:16] | Cool. | 真厉害 |
[02:17] | I want the big rat. | 我想要那只大老鼠 |
[02:17] | I’m– I’m just a little rusty. | 我枪法有些生疏了 |
[02:19] | Give me the thing. I got it. | 把枪给我 我来就行 |
[02:23] | Big rat. | 大老鼠到手了 |
[02:27] | 第五章 “完成任务” | |
[02:31] | Hey, Barry, would you mind taking a picture of us? | 巴里 你介不介意帮我们拍张照 |
[02:33] | Oh. Yeah, sure. | 没问题 好的 |
[02:35] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:36] | – Yeah? – Take a picture? | -怎么了 -咱们要不要合张影 |
[02:37] | Oh yes. Yeah. You get a picture? | 好 没问题 你想合影吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 想 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 那就拍 |
[02:43] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[02:43] | Can you– can you not tell Sharon that we hung out with Taylor last night? | 你能不能别告诉莎伦昨晚咱俩和泰勒出去玩的事 |
[02:47] | She’s not a fan, so. | 她不太喜欢他 所以 |
[02:49] | But he’s a nice dude, though, right? | 但他是个好人 是吧 |
[02:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 来吧 |
[02:57] | Here we go. | 要拍喽 |
[02:58] | – Say, “Cheese.” – Say, “Cheese.” | -说”茄子” -说”茄子” |
[03:01] | – Wanna put him on my lap? – Okay, yeah. | -要让他坐在我腿上吗 -好的 |
[03:02] | Sit with Daddy, okay? | 坐在爸爸腿上 好吗 |
[03:03] | – Now, big smiles. – Here we go, Mikey. | -来笑一个 -来吧 麦克 |
[03:04] | – You look so pretty. – Okay. | -你真可爱 -来吧 |
[03:07] | Look right there, buddy. | 看镜头 伙计 |
[03:09] | Is he smiling? | 他在笑吗 |
[03:10] | Here. Get in. Get in here. | 你快过来 进来 |
[03:21] | Oh, my. Shh! | 天哪 闭嘴 |
[03:23] | The list is up. | 名单贴出来了 |
[03:25] | The what? | 你说什么 |
[03:26] | Casting assignments for the annual Shakespeare showcase, Barry! | 年度莎剧表演的角色分配名单 巴里 |
[03:28] | If I’m not Titus Andronicus, | 如果我不是泰特斯·安德洛尼克斯 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna burn this fucking place to the ground. | 我就把这破地方烧了 |
[03:35] | Puck? Fucking Puck? | 精灵帕克 我居然要演他妈的帕克[《仲夏夜之梦》中的角色] |
[03:38] | – Jeez. – Again? | -天哪 -又来 |
[03:41] | The list is up for the Shakespeare carnival. | 莎剧嘉年华的名单贴出来了 |
[03:43] | Yeah-huh. | 我看见了 |
[03:48] | Did you get my messages? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:51] | Oh, cool. | 那就好 |
[03:52] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[03:53] | I think I was just a little jealous | 我想我只是有点嫉妒 |
[03:54] | – of your talking to that guy and stuff. – Okay. | -你和那家伙讲话 -嗯 |
[03:56] | Can we reset, maybe? | 咱们能重新开始吗 |
[03:58] | Like, let me take you to dinner | 我可以请你吃晚餐 |
[04:00] | and, I don’t know, we can go to an aqua park | 然后咱们可以去水上公园玩 |
[04:02] | – or an arcade or something? – Yeah, totally. | -或者逛逛商场之类的 -好啊 没问题 |
[04:05] | Or we could try not speaking to each other for a couple of days | 又或者 我们可以试试几天不跟对方讲话 |
[04:08] | or, like, even say a month or two and reset that way. | 或者几个月也行 用这种方式来重新开始 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | I just feel like you’ve got some toxic masculinity issues you need to work out, | 我只是觉得你得处理一下你的大男子主义 |
[04:16] | and until then, we just shouldn’t interact so much | 在你处理好之前 我们不该有过多交流 |
[04:18] | or like at all. | 别交流最好 |
[04:20] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[04:21] | Scene partners. | 你俩是搭档哦 |
[04:23] | Yeah, you and Barry are doing the Macbeth scene with Natalie. | 没错 你和巴里要和娜塔莉一起演《麦克白》里那场戏 |
[04:27] | Oh, I don’t want to play Lady Macbeth again. | 我不想再演麦克白夫人了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, well, don’t worry about it, | 这你不用担心 |
[04:30] | because Natalie is. | 这次是娜塔莉来演 |
[04:31] | What? | 什么 |
[04:31] | Yeah, casting’s fucked this year. Fucked. | 是啊 今年的角色分配一塌糊涂 一塌糊涂 |
[04:38] | Focus. | 注意 |
[04:39] | There is somebody here to talk to you… | 有人来这里 想跟你们谈谈… |
[04:42] | about Ryan’s murder. | 瑞恩谋杀案的事情 |
[04:47] | Okay, we released this photo today. | 好的 我们今天发布了这张照片 |
[04:49] | It’s a screen shot of the recovered footage of Ryan’s murder, | 这是瑞恩谋杀案中 复原的监控录像中的截图 |
[04:54] | and I’m hoping one of you recognizes the man in this photo. | 我希望你们能有人认出照片中这个男人 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Is this the best photo that you’ve got? | 抱歉 不好意思 这是你们手上最清晰的照片了吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:08] | ‘Cause it looks like, | 因为这看起来就像 |
[05:09] | a thumb with arms. | 一个有手臂的大拇指 |
[05:11] | Is this the back or the front? | 这拍的是正面还是背面 |
[05:14] | ‘Cause usually in the front of a head, | 因为通常来说 拍正面的话 |
[05:16] | there’s a face. | 能看到脸 |
[05:17] | Yeah, we did a scene in class from CSI | 我们在课上演过《犯罪现场调查》里的一场戏 |
[05:19] | where I played a young technician | 我扮演了一个年轻的技术员 |
[05:21] | who enhances a photo from an ATM. | 提高了取款机监控所摄照片的画质 |
[05:24] | We should enhance this. | 我们也应该提高一下这张照片的画质 |
[05:25] | That’s not a thing. | 不存在这种操作 |
[05:26] | Well, we caught the criminal in the scene, so. | 我们在戏里可是抓到了罪犯呢 所以 |
[05:29] | Okay, look, | 好了 听着 |
[05:29] | this is the best photo that we can do, | 这已经是我们能拿到的最清晰的照片了 |
[05:32] | so if any of you have any idea who this is, | 所以如果你们能认出这是谁 |
[05:35] | then my phone number is on the bottom of the flier. Okay? | 我的电话号码就在传单底部 好吗 |
[05:38] | Which I happen to have on my phone too. | 她的号码我手机里也有 |
[05:41] | So, be on the lookout for a man with no discernible features. | 所以 你们要注意找一个没有明显特征的男人 |
[05:46] | He killed your friend. | 是他杀了你们的朋友 |
[05:47] | And, Detective Janice Moss, | 还有 珍妮丝·莫斯警探 |
[05:51] | thank you so much for coming to my classroom. | 十分感谢您前来 |
[05:53] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[05:54] | Such a pleasure. | 和你合作很愉快 |
[05:56] | Let go of my hand now. | 松开我的手 |
[05:57] | Can you let go? | 你能松开吗 |
[05:58] | – Okay. Thank you for coming. – Okay. | -好的 感谢前来 -好 |
[05:59] | So… so… | 所以 所以… |
[06:03] | Also, I need to speak with Eric, Jermaine, and Barry in private, please. | 还有 我得和埃里克 杰梅和巴里私下谈谈 |
[06:07] | – Come on down. – Gentlemen? | -过来吧 -三位请吧 |
[06:09] | Okay, one thing we can tell from our photo is | 好的 我们可以从照片中获知的唯一信息就是 |
[06:11] | that our mystery shooter is at least six feet tall. | 我们这位神秘枪手身高至少有一米八三 |
[06:15] | Okay, I see. So me, Jermaine, and Eric, we’re the… tall guys. | 我懂了 所以我 杰梅和埃里克 身高符合 |
[06:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:20] | But you served in the Marines. | 但你在海军陆战队服役过 |
[06:22] | Where were you deployed? | 你被派驻到了哪里 |
[06:23] | Baqubah mostly, | 大部分时间都在巴古拜[伊拉克东部城市] |
[06:25] | and Afghanistan. | 也去过阿富汗 |
[06:27] | So you know your way around a gun? | 所以你很熟悉枪喽 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:31] | Plenty of training then? | 你一定经受过很多训练吧 |
[06:32] | Does me being tall make me a suspect or… | 我的身高让我变成嫌疑人了吗 还是… |
[06:35] | Only in the sense of my desperation to rule you out as such. | 我只想排除你的嫌疑 |
[06:40] | Now, on the night that Ryan died, | 在瑞恩遇害的那天晚上 |
[06:42] | I know that you were in the theater, | 我知道你在剧院 |
[06:43] | because you spoke to Ge– Mr. Cousineau. | 因为你跟吉… 你跟库西诺先生交谈过 |
[06:47] | Did you go anywhere after that? | 之后你去了什么地方吗 |
[06:48] | I went and had dinner with Frank Ewing, | 我去和弗兰克·尤因一起吃了晚饭 |
[06:53] | from our corporate office in Texas. | 他是我们公司得州分部的人 |
[06:55] | Okay. Did you go home after that? | 好的 在那之后你回家了吗 |
[06:56] | No, Frank and I went and had, drinks with a guy from a manufacturing plant, | 不 我们俩去和制造厂的一个家伙喝了酒 |
[07:00] | Ramón Díaz. | 他叫拉蒙·迪亚兹 |
[07:02] | So I’m sure you wouldn’t mind giving me their numbers, right? | 你应该不介意把他俩的电话号码给我吧 |
[07:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:14] | Oh shit. Box phone. Box phone! | 该死 盒子里的手机 盒子里的手机 |
[07:18] | Box phone. | 盒子里的手机 |
[07:23] | Box phone. Box phone… | 盒子里的手机 盒子里的手机 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, Frank here! | 你好 我是弗兰克 |
[07:36] | Hi. Mr. Ewing? | 你好 尤因先生 |
[07:38] | Can you hold on a sec? | 你能等一下吗 |
[07:39] | I’m on the factory floor! | 我在车间 |
[07:43] | Hey, Larry! | 拉里 |
[07:44] | Move that forklift over there, would ya? | 你能把叉车开那边去吗 |
[07:58] | You think Eric did it? | 你觉得是埃里克干的吗 |
[08:00] | What? | 什么 |
[08:01] | I think he did. | 我觉得是他干的 |
[08:05] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吧 |
[08:06] | He’s a fucking psycho. | 他就是个变态 |
[08:09] | What did we do? | 我们干了什么是吧 |
[08:10] | We split a piece of that key lime pie, | 我们分着吃了一块酸橙派 |
[08:13] | and then we, | 然后我们就 |
[08:14] | we went out with a fella by the name of… | 然后我们就和一个人出去玩了 那人叫… |
[08:19] | Ramón Díaz | 拉蒙·迪亚兹 |
[08:20] | out of manufacturing, for a nightcap. Yeah. | 他是制造厂的人 我们一起小酌几杯 嗯 |
[08:23] | Okay. Thank you so much for your time, Mr. Ewing. | 好的 感谢您抽空配合我 尤因先生 |
[08:26] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[08:38] | This is Ramón. | 我是拉蒙 |
[08:42] | Barry, you’re good to go. | 巴里 你可以走了 |
[08:44] | – Eric. – Hi! | -埃里克 -你好 |
[08:53] | The fucking police were at my house, | 天杀的警察来了我家 |
[08:57] | asking me, “Do you recognize voice on camera? | 问我”你认不认识视频里这个声音” |
[09:04] | “Do you know man who got away?” | “你认识那个逃掉的人吗” |
[09:06] | And I am thinking, “Yes. I… I know man who got away.” | 我想 “没错 我认识那个逃掉的家伙” |
[09:13] | “It is same fucking moron who put lipstick camera in car.” | “就是这个白痴在车里放了口红摄像机” |
[09:21] | Too much heat. | 目前风头正紧 |
[09:22] | We must call off stash house hit… killing Bolivian leader. All of it. | 我们得取消拿下藏毒屋 杀掉玻利维亚老大的计划 |
[09:27] | – Goran. Goran. – I think that’s a great idea, Goran. | -戈兰 戈兰 -我觉得这个想法很不错 戈兰 |
[09:29] | You know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[09:30] | – I think that’s what we should do. – I got it. | -我觉得我们就该取消计划 -一切尽在我掌握之中 |
[09:32] | Goran, walk with me. Come on. | 戈兰 跟我去溜达溜达 走 |
[09:34] | Yeah, come on. | 来吧 |
[09:35] | I wanna tell you something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[09:37] | You play the market, Goran? Stocks, bonds? | 你炒股吗 戈兰 股票 债券什么的接触过吗 |
[09:40] | You ever heard of Warren Buffet, | 你有没有听说过沃伦·巴菲特这个人 |
[09:41] | the world’s greatest investor? | 他是全世界最棒的投资者 |
[09:43] | He says, “Be bold.” | 他说 “要大胆” |
[09:48] | How great is this place? | 这地方不错吧 |
[09:50] | You know, Barry, | 你要知道 巴里 |
[09:52] | if Goran calls off this hit, because of my video… | 要是戈兰因为我的视频而取消了这次行动 |
[09:56] | I’m dead man. | 我就小命不保了 |
[09:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[09:58] | No. I’m– I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[10:00] | I’m serious, too. He should kill you. | 我也是认真的 他确实该杀了你 |
[10:01] | You brought a lipstick cam to a hit, fucking idiot. | 你居然在去暗杀的时候还带着口红摄像机 傻逼 |
[10:07] | What can I say, man? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[10:08] | I’m a gearhead. | 我就喜欢鼓捣这些小科技 |
[10:09] | You know? I love gack. | 我就喜欢这些东西 |
[10:13] | And what is this talk about killing me? | 而且你干嘛一直念叨着要杀了我 |
[10:15] | Come on. Cool your jets, man. | 拜托 冷静点嘛 兄弟 |
[10:18] | You sound like a psychopath. | 你听起来跟个变态一样 |
[10:19] | I think what I’m trying to say is, | 我的意思就是 |
[10:21] | if there’s ever a time to call a job off, now is not it. | 就算要取消行动 也不该是现在 |
[10:25] | You know, Bolivians get wind of this, | 一旦玻利维亚人收到风声 |
[10:27] | you’re a puta this and maricón that. | 他们就会嘲笑你是个娘们 是个软蛋 |
[10:29] | You know what they’re gonna say? They’re gonna say, | 你知道他们会说什么吗 他们会说 |
[10:31] | you wear pissy pants. | 你胆小如鼠 |
[10:33] | – No. – No, I know, you don’t wear pissy pants. | -不 -不 我知道你不胆小 |
[10:36] | You were big-boy-who-takes-down-stash-house pants. Right? | 你是能拿下藏毒屋的真男人 不是吗 |
[10:40] | But they don’t know that. | 但他们可不知道 |
[10:41] | Papa! Papa, watch me. | 爸爸 爸爸快看我 |
[10:43] | Hi, honey. Papa is watching. | 你好 亲爱的 爸爸在看呢 |
[10:48] | Doing great! | 真棒 |
[10:50] | My family is already blaming me for death of Stovka. | 我的家族已经把斯托夫卡的死怪在我头上了 |
[10:53] | If anything else goes wrong, | 万一再出岔子 |
[10:56] | I am so fucked. | 我就彻底完了 |
[10:59] | Way to go, Jenny. | 加油 詹妮 |
[11:02] | Goran. Goran. Don’t worry. | 戈兰 戈兰 别担心 |
[11:05] | It’ll be great. Great! | 一定会成功的 一定会的 |
[11:08] | He was about to call it off. | 他都打算取消了 |
[11:09] | – Why didn’t you let him call it off? – I know! | -你干嘛不让他直接取消算了 -我知道 |
[11:11] | You’re not on the management side of things. | 你不是管理层 |
[11:12] | This isn’t in your purview, | 你理解不了这些 |
[11:13] | but subtle concept here: | 但你可以想想 |
[11:15] | He calls off the raid, we don’t make the money. | 一旦他取消突袭 咱们就没钱拿了 |
[11:16] | See? Even now, you’re calling it a raid. | 看见没 连你都开始管这次行动叫突袭了 |
[11:18] | Barry, buddy… | 巴里 伙计 |
[11:19] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以的 |
[11:20] | Nothing’ll go wrong! | 不会出差错的 |
[11:21] | “Nothing’ll go wrong”? | “不会出差错的” |
[11:22] | I just got grilled by a fucking cop. | 我刚刚才被一个该死的警察盘问过 |
[11:23] | I know you did, and you followed protocol perfectly, | 我知道 但你完美遵从了应对方案 |
[11:26] | except for being in a fucking acting class, | 除了你还在上那该死的表演课 |
[11:28] | and because of that, Ramón had to save your ass. | 并且因为这个 拉蒙得出马救你一命 |
[11:30] | Say, “Gracias, Ramón.” | 快说”谢谢 拉蒙” |
[11:32] | Look, we’re back on track. | 我们已经回到了正轨 |
[11:34] | We’re good to go! Right? | 咱们随时可以出发 不是吗 |
[11:40] | There’s a Marine named Taylor, | 有个叫泰勒的海军陆战队老兵 |
[11:41] | he knows about the hit. He wants in, | 他知道这次暗杀的事 他想加入 |
[11:42] | he’s probably crazy. | 他大概是个疯子 |
[11:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[11:48] | God damn it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 天杀的 操 操 操 |
[11:52] | You fucking moron! | 你这个该死的傻逼 |
[11:54] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 靠 |
[12:02] | I’ve given this some thought, and… | 我想了想这事 我觉得… |
[12:06] | this isn’t that bad. | 这也没那么糟 |
[12:08] | Don’t get me wrong, | 你别误会 |
[12:08] | you’re still a fucking idiot. You could’ve really fucked us, | 你依旧是个傻逼 咱俩可能会被你坑死 |
[12:11] | but, fortunately for you, | 不过算你走运 |
[12:13] | I thrive in parameters. | 老子懂得随机应变 |
[12:15] | So, you and wacko do the hit. | 所以 你和那疯子一起干这票 |
[12:19] | We do? | 真的吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah, and then afterwards, you take him out. | 是的 等一切搞定 你就把他干掉 |
[12:23] | Take him out? | 把他干掉 |
[12:25] | He’s a Marine. | 他可是海军陆战队的 |
[12:26] | I don’t fucking care who he is. | 我他妈才不在乎他是谁 |
[12:28] | He knows too much. He has to go. | 他知道的太多了 他必须死 |
[12:30] | So, what, we just take out whoever threatens us? | 怎么 所有威胁到我们的人都要死吗 |
[12:32] | That’s… | 你这是… |
[12:35] | toxic masculinity. | 大男子主义 |
[12:38] | What the fuck is that? | 这又是啥 |
[12:39] | It– it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[12:39] | It– it’s– it’s not what we do. Ok? | 但咱们不是干这个的 好吗 |
[12:42] | We take out bad dudes. | 我们只杀坏人 |
[12:43] | You made him a bad dude. | 是你让他变成了坏人 |
[12:46] | No, no, no, no, no. No, he’ a Marine. | 不不不 他是海军陆战队的 |
[12:47] | Once we start fucking killing Marines, | 一旦我们开始杀海军陆战队的人 |
[12:49] | where does it stop? | 那就没完没了了 |
[12:49] | No fucking way! | 门都没有 |
[12:50] | No, no, he’s a Marine! That’s nuts! | 不 他是海军陆战队队员 你疯了吧 |
[12:52] | All right. He’s a Marine, you’re a Marine. | 好了 他是海军陆战队的 你也是海军陆战队的 |
[12:54] | Who fucking cares! | 谁他妈在乎啊 |
[12:56] | You remember your training, do you? | 你还记得你受过的训练吗 记得吗 |
[12:58] | You take out who you’re told, when you’re told. | 无论何时 无论何人 你接到命令 那就杀 |
[13:00] | You leave arbitration to the fucking pearly gates! | 你把仲裁的事留给那该死的天国之门吧 |
[13:03] | Barry, this guy could get us busted or killed. | 巴里 这家伙可能会让我们被抓或被杀 |
[13:07] | He could get all your little actor friends killed. | 你的那些演员朋友也可能会因他而死 |
[13:11] | Taylor has to die! | 泰勒必须死 |
[13:13] | And you know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[13:17] | Oh Jesus. | 天哪 |
[13:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:25] | You know he has to die, right? | 你知道他必须死 不是吗 |
[13:27] | Or has that acting class erased all your common sense, huh? | 还是说那个表演班已经让你连常识都没了 |
[13:31] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[13:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:37] | You know Taylor has to die, right? | 你知道泰勒必须死 对吧 |
[13:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:47] | So, do that, you kill all the guys in the stash house. | 所以 你直接把藏毒屋里所有人都杀了就行 |
[13:49] | It seems pretty simple to me. | 我觉得很简单嘛 |
[13:52] | You know, sometimes, | 你要知道 有时候 |
[13:54] | you just have to shut up… | 你就得乖乖闭嘴 |
[13:56] | do your fucking job. | 完成任务 |
[14:14] | 此段出自《麦克白》第五幕第一场 此处选用朱生豪译本 | |
[14:14] | “Out, damned spot! Out, I say!” | “去 这该死的血迹 去吧” |
[14:18] | “One: two: why, then, ’tis time to do’t.” | “一点 两点 啊 那么现在可以动手了” |
[14:25] | “Do you mark that?” | “你听见没有” |
[14:27] | “What, will these hands ne’er be clean?” | “什么 这两只手再也不会干净了吗” |
[14:30] | “No more o’ that, O Lord, no more o’ that.” | “算了 我的爷 算了” |
[14:34] | “Go to, go to. You… have known what you should not.” | “说下去 说下去 你已经知道你所不应该知道的事” |
[14:38] | “She has spoke what she should not, I am sure of that” | “我想她已说了她所不应该说的话” |
[14:41] | “heaven knows what she has known.” | “天知道她心里有些什么秘密” |
[14:44] | “Here’s the smell of the blood still:” | “这儿还是有一股血腥气” |
[14:46] | “All the perfumes of Arabia could not sweeten this little hand.” | “所有阿拉伯的香料都不能叫这只小手变得香一点” |
[14:50] | “Oh. Oh! Oh!” | “啊 啊 啊” |
[15:02] | All right. Now, | 好了 现在 |
[15:04] | anybody have a thought about what we just saw? | 有谁对我们刚刚看到的表演有想法吗 |
[15:09] | Sally, you seem to have a thought. | 萨莉 你似乎有想法啊 |
[15:11] | Just one thought really. I… | 其实我只有一个想法 |
[15:15] | It’s not working. | 这样不行 |
[15:16] | Because…? | 为什么 |
[15:17] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:18] | I mean, I feel like the last time we did this scene, | 我觉得我们上一次排这出戏的时候 |
[15:20] | it was really flowing. | 一切都如行云流水一般 |
[15:21] | The last time? Meaning like when you were Lady Macbeth? | 上次 你是说你演麦克白夫人的那次吗 |
[15:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:24] | I just feel like when I was doing it, | 我就觉得我演的的时候 |
[15:26] | I sort of, you know, tapped into the emotion of the piece, | 我算是 在感情上融入了这部作品 |
[15:28] | and I feel like when you’re doing it, | 而当你在演的时候 |
[15:30] | no offense, you’re just kind of saying words. | 无意冒犯 我觉得你就是在干巴巴地读台词 |
[15:31] | Okay, that is actually very offensive. | 好吧 其实你这话非常冒犯 |
[15:34] | I’m just trying to be constructive. | 我只是想提出一些建设性的意见 |
[15:35] | Well, that’s really not constructive at all. | 你这些话一点都没有建设性 |
[15:38] | It’s actually the opposite of constructive. | 这些话简直就是建设性的对立面 |
[15:40] | It’s un-structive to me. | 我看就是一塌糊涂 |
[15:41] | Okay. All right. Claws in. | 好了 都别争了 |
[15:45] | All right, class, open to anybody. | 好了 下面大家来说说 |
[15:46] | What is this scene about? | 这幕戏的主旨是什么 |
[15:50] | Guilt. | 罪恶感 |
[15:51] | Good start. | 头开得很好 |
[15:53] | Okay, well, that’s what the spot is. | 血迹代表的就是罪恶感 |
[15:55] | Like, Lady Macbeth thought that | 麦克白夫人认为 |
[15:56] | she can kill whoever she wanted to kill, to be in charge, | 她为了获取权势可以随意杀人 |
[16:00] | and then just move on, | 并且心安理得 |
[16:01] | but she can’t. | 但她做不到 |
[16:02] | You know, like, because once you start killing, | 因为一个人一旦开始杀人 |
[16:04] | you can never just go back. | 你就再也回不了头了 |
[16:06] | That’s what the stain is. | 这就是血迹代表的意义 |
[16:08] | She’s stained forever. | 她永远也洗不干净手上沾的血 |
[16:10] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我可不觉得是这样 |
[16:12] | No, it is. | 不 就是这样 |
[16:13] | – Yeah. – Her soul is fucked, | -没错 -她的灵魂已经堕落了 |
[16:15] | as well as Macbeth’s. | 麦克白的灵魂也是 |
[16:17] | Well, actually, he’s more fucked, | 其实 麦克白的灵魂要更堕落 |
[16:18] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[16:19] | I mean, she just ordered the murder, | 毕竟 她只是下令 |
[16:21] | but he actually carried that shit out. | 但他才是真正动手杀人的那个 |
[16:23] | Right, but it was her idea, though, you know? | 没错 但那毕竟是她的想法 |
[16:25] | Like, so sh-she… | 是她 她… |
[16:27] | She made him do it. | 是她逼他做的 |
[16:28] | So, what? So he’s off the hook? | 那又如何 这样他就能免于罪责了吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t think he’s gonna be messed up for life. | 是啊 我觉得他的一辈子不会被就这么毁掉 |
[16:33] | Did you read the end of the play? | 你读过这出戏的结尾吗 |
[16:36] | Whoa, whoa, he’s a murderer. | 等等 他是个杀人犯好吗 |
[16:37] | No, he was following orders. | 不 他只是在执行命令 |
[16:39] | Sometimes you just have to shut up and do your job. | 有时你就得乖乖闭嘴 完成任务 |
[16:42] | – Yeah, but doesn’t Macbeth have free will? – Yeah. | -但麦克白没有自由意志吗 -是啊 |
[16:44] | He doesn’t have to take Lady Macbeth’s orders. | 他大可不必听从麦克白夫人的命令 |
[16:46] | He can stand up for himself and say, | 他可以坚持自己的立场 然后说 |
[16:47] | “No, I’m not gonna do that.” | “不 我不干” |
[16:49] | – Right, that’s what I would do. – Absolutely. | -是啊 换我就会这么做 -没错 |
[16:50] | – Yeah, duh, we all would do that. – Yeah, of course. | -是啊 我们都会那么做 -没错 |
[16:52] | I dis– I disagree, I guess. | 我持相反意见 |
[16:54] | I feel like Shakespeare whiffed it on this one. | 我觉得莎士比亚在这一点上写错了 |
[16:56] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[16:57] | Are we really debating the morality of murder? | 我们真的要争辩谋杀是否合乎道德吗 |
[17:00] | That’s what the play is about! | 这就是这出戏的核心观点 |
[17:02] | Macbeth is a murderer! | 麦克白是个杀人犯 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, I guess then so am I. | 是啊 那么我想我也是了 |
[17:05] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[17:06] | I mean, I’ve killed people. | 我也杀过人 |
[17:07] | What? I should just go blow my brains out | 怎么 我就该举枪自尽 |
[17:09] | ’cause there no hope for me, right? | 因为我的人生已经没希望了 是吗 |
[17:10] | My soul’s fucked | 我的灵魂已经堕落 |
[17:11] | because I was ordered to kill someone and I did it? | 就因为有人命令我去杀人 而我动了手 |
[17:14] | You know, it doesn’t make me a psycho. | 这不代表我是疯子 |
[17:16] | No, Barry, you’re overreacting. | 不 巴里 是你反应过度了 |
[17:17] | We didn’t say you were a psycho. | 我们没说你是疯子 |
[17:19] | You all just said that! | 你们刚刚就是那个意思 |
[17:21] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[17:22] | Isn’t that what you guys are saying? | 你们刚刚不就这意思吗 |
[17:23] | I’m a fucking psycho? | 我他妈是个疯子 |
[17:24] | It’s exactly what you fucking said! | 你们刚刚就是这意思 |
[17:26] | It’s really easy for you guys to sit here | 你们真是坐着说话不腰疼 |
[17:27] | and weigh in on some shit that you don’t know about, | 在这里对一些你们完全不了解的事发表意见 |
[17:29] | but it’s, it’s fucking lame, | 但你们这些话毫无说服力 |
[17:32] | and-and– and it’s not true. | 而且 这也不是真的 |
[17:33] | Okay, okay. All right, | 好了 好了 好了 |
[17:34] | Barry, take a breath. Take a breath. | 巴里 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[17:36] | I think that Barry is relating to his experience in the military, | 我想巴里是想到了自己在军队的经历 |
[17:40] | which is completely justifiable. | 在部队里杀人完全是情有可原的 |
[17:42] | And I want to say on behalf of the rest of the class– | 我想代表全班人说一句 |
[17:45] | boy, I’ll tell ya, | 孩子 我告诉你 |
[17:47] | thank you for your service. | 感谢你为国家做出的奉献 |
[17:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:50] | Thank you, Barry. | 谢谢你 巴里 |
[17:51] | But I think that you will all agree with me that | 但我想大家也都会同意 |
[17:54] | if you kill outside of war… | 如果你在战场之外的地方杀人 |
[17:58] | you’re a fucking psycho. | 那你就是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[18:00] | I mean, then you’re irredeemable. | 你就无药可救了 |
[18:02] | – Am I right? – Yes, you’re right. | -我说得对吗 -你说得没错 |
[18:03] | All right, let’s take a tight five | 好的 咱们休息五分钟 |
[18:05] | and then come back for group exercises upstairs. | 然后回来上楼做组队练习 |
[18:08] | I would love a coffee. | 我想去喝杯咖啡 |
[18:55] | You have one new voice message. | 您有一条新留言 |
[18:58] | Barry, Taylor. | 巴里 我是泰勒 |
[19:00] | Let’s fucking do this thing, man. | 咱们动手吧 兄弟 |
[19:01] | Kill people. Fuck yeah. | 杀几个人 干他妈的 |
[19:04] | Later. | 回聊 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. I feel like an idiot for saying all that. | 我不知道 我感觉说那些话的自己好蠢 |
[19:31] | I mean, I can’t believe we forgot that he’s in the military. | 我真不敢相信我们忘了他当过兵 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:36] | I can’t even begin to imagine. | 我想都不敢想 |
[19:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:39] | – It’s terrible. – Fine. Guys, | -真糟糕 -没事的 各位 |
[19:40] | maybe he was uncomfortable, | 也许他确实不舒服 |
[19:41] | but does that really make it okay for him to scream at us like that? | 但就算这样 他就能对着我们大喊大叫了吗 |
[19:45] | I mean, I was scared. | 我当时都被吓到了 |
[19:46] | I think he owes us all a huge apology. | 我觉得他欠我们一个道歉 |
[19:49] | You know, I did one of those online quizzes | 我曾经做过网上的测试 |
[19:50] | to see if I was living in a bubble or not, | 来看看我是不是活在梦幻泡影里 |
[19:52] | and it turns out I am. | 结果测出来 我是的 |
[19:56] | I know, which I guess could mean that we all are. | 我知道 这基本就意味着我们都活在梦幻泡影里 |
[20:00] | Regardless, that’s just not how we treat each other. | 不管这些 我们不会用这种态度对待彼此 |
[20:03] | Am I right? | 不是吗 |
[20:07] | Look, I’m just looking out for the group. | 我只是为大家着想 |
[20:09] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[20:11] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[20:12] | I mean, I don’t recall getting an apology from you about Zach. | 我可不记得你为扎克的事跟我道过歉 |
[20:15] | Who’s Zach? | 谁是扎克 |
[20:16] | Pinocchio? | 演匹诺曹的那个 |
[20:17] | Jesus Christ, let it go. | 天哪 这事你就别纠结了 |
[20:19] | He invited me to another party, so we left. | 他邀请我去另一个派对 所以我们就走了 |
[20:22] | We’re both adults. | 我们都是成年人了 |
[20:23] | I wanted to be an adult with him, Sally. | 我想以成年人的身份跟他相处 萨莉 |
[20:24] | Not you, me. | 不是你 是我 |
[20:26] | Yeah, she was talking about him for fucking weeks. | 是啊 她都把那家伙挂在嘴边好几个礼拜了 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – Weeks. | -是啊 -几个礼拜了 |
[20:29] | And I feel like if you were really worried about the group, | 我觉得如果你真的为集体考虑 |
[20:33] | – you just would’ve respected that. – Right. | -你就会把他让出来 -没错 |
[20:34] | Oh my God, are you serious? | 天哪 你们认真的吗 |
[20:36] | What is this, middle school? | 这里是哪儿 中学吗 |
[20:38] | No, Sally, it’s not! | 不 萨莉 不是的 |
[20:39] | It’s acting class. | 这里是表演班 |
[20:42] | So, how’d it go with the Bigfoot photo? | 所以 那张野人照片进展如何了 |
[20:46] | No takers. The three possibles in the acting class all alibied out. | 没人认出来 表演课上的三个嫌疑人都有不在场证明 |
[20:50] | Good news. All right. | 那是好消息啊 |
[20:54] | Wait, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[20:56] | You just said the three could be alibied out. | 你不是说这三个人可以排除嫌疑了吗 |
[20:59] | But my gut says we’re not finished. | 但我的直觉告诉我 我们还没完 |
[21:00] | We’re missing something, | 我们错过了什么东西 |
[21:01] | and we’re not done with the acting class. | 表演班这边还得继续查下去 |
[21:03] | Moss, you think any of these cupcakes could honestly be a criminal? | 莫斯 你真觉得这些小可爱会是罪犯吗 |
[21:06] | I mean, look at this. | 你看看这人 |
[21:10] | Oh, special skills, yeah. | 特殊技能 是啊 |
[21:11] | Southern accent. Yeah. Jazz and tap. | 会学南部口音 嗯 会爵士舞和踢踏舞 |
[21:14] | Oh, a retail associate at the Gap. Hardcore, hmm? | 他是服装店的售货员 这职业真硬核 不是吗 |
[21:17] | Pictures stay up. | 照片不许摘 |
[21:20] | Oh, come on, Moss. | 拜托 莫斯 |
[21:23] | Why are you holding onto this? | 你干嘛抓着不放呢 |
[21:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:59] | The siren returns. | 海妖回来了 |
[22:04] | We’re going right into it? | 咱们直接进入正题了吗 |
[22:04] | – Okay. – Yeah! | -好的 -是啊 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:06] | All right, so we’ll make entry here. | 好的 所以我们从这里进入 |
[22:09] | And if that’s blocked, | 如果这里被封锁 |
[22:10] | we’ll move to a secondary entry point, | 我们就从第二入口进入 |
[22:12] | which is right here. Okay? | 第二入口在这里 明白了吗 |
[22:15] | Now, I wanna maintain fire superiority the whole time, | 我想全程保持火力优势 |
[22:19] | and if things go to shit | 一旦局面失控 |
[22:21] | or you’re hit, and you’re not mobile, | 或者你受伤了 无法行动 |
[22:23] | stay where you’re at, and I’ll– | 你就待在原地 我会 |
[22:25] | I’ll come find you, and I’ll get you. | 我会去找你 救你 |
[22:29] | Is that good with you? | 你觉得这样可以吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:33] | You know, I won’t think less of you if you have any questions. | 你可以问问题 我不会瞧不起你的 |
[22:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[22:37] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[22:39] | You know, it’s just us going in there. | 今天行动就我们两人 |
[22:41] | No air strike, no backup, no nothing. | 没有空袭 没有后援 什么都没有 |
[22:44] | It’s– it’s just you and I, | 只有我们两人 |
[22:45] | and there could be up to, like, 20 guys in there. | 那里面可能会有20个人 |
[22:49] | Yeah. It’s gonna be a party. | 是啊 咱们可以狂欢一场 |
[22:52] | It’s not really a party time. | 现在可不是个狂欢的好时候 |
[22:53] | There’s a good chance we’ll die. | 我们很可能会死 |
[22:55] | Fuck yeah. | 干他妈的 |
[22:56] | It’s not really a high-five situation or a fist-bump situation. | 此时此刻真的不太适合击掌或者击拳 |
[22:59] | What I need to know is that you have my back, | 我需要知道的是 你会支援我 |
[23:02] | and I’m letting you know that I have your back. | 我也告诉你 我会支援你 |
[23:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:09] | Then we should go. | 那我们就出发吧 |
[24:00] | These dudes might’ve peaced out. | 这些家伙可能已经撤走了 |
[24:11] | They’ve been torturing people in here. | 他们在这里折磨过人 |
[24:13] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[24:36] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[25:34] | One. | 一 |
[25:34] | Leroy Jenkins! | 冲啊[魔兽世界梗] |
[25:46] | Barry, come on! | 巴里 快上 |
[25:48] | Barry, I got your back! | 巴里 我掩护你 |
[25:50] | Barry! What the fuck, Barry? | 巴里 你搞什么呢 巴里 |
[25:52] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[25:54] | Barry, come on, bro! What are you doing? | 巴里 快上 兄弟 你在干嘛 |
[25:57] | Barry, come on! | 巴里 快来 |
[26:05] | Thanks, Miss Thomas. | 谢谢 托马斯小姐 |
[26:06] | I’ll tell Sally you said, “Hi.” | 我会代你向萨莉问好的 |
[26:10] | Andy hit me first, Dad. | 是安迪先打我的 爸爸 |
[26:12] | Then you go get a teacher. | 那你可以去找老师啊 |
[26:13] | But if I do that, kids’ll think I’m a pussy. | 但要是我去找老师 其他小孩会觉得我是个怂包 |
[26:18] | Who cares what they think? | 谁在乎他们怎么想 |
[26:21] | It’s fine to get mad, but hitting somebody? | 你可以生气 但是打人 |
[26:23] | That’s not you. | 这可不是你的作风 |
[26:26] | Don’t let someone lower you to that kind of behavior. | 别因为其他人就去做出那种低等的举动 |
[26:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:31] | You’re bigger than that. | 你比那要好得多 |
[26:37] | You’re a good guy, Denzel. | 你是个好孩子 丹泽尔 |
[26:45] | You okay, dude? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[26:47] | I have a concussion. I can’t see straight. | 我脑震荡了 看不清东西 |
[26:49] | I smoked this fucking fool for ya, | 我帮你把这个傻逼干掉了 |
[26:52] | smoked all them! | 我把他们都杀了 |
[26:54] | Fuck yeah! | 干他妈的 |
[26:55] | That’s why you brought me, bro! | 这就是你带我来的目的 兄弟 |
[26:57] | Got your back. Come on, check this shit out. Let’s go. | 有我在呢 来吧 来搜搜这地方 咱们走 |
[27:00] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[27:06] | Get some! | 有发现了 |
[27:08] | Barry, get down here, man. Check this shit out. | 巴里 快下来看看这个 |
[27:15] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[27:17] | They didn’t say anything about this, right? | 他们没提到这些钱 对吧 |
[27:20] | Mission was just to eliminate the targets? | 任务只要求清除目标就可以了对吧 |
[27:25] | Dude, this is mega. | 兄弟 发大财了 |
[27:27] | Hit the frigging jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[27:32] | We’re a team, brother. Look at this. | 咱们是一个团队 兄弟 看看这个 |
[27:35] | I’m gonna get a frigging boat. | 我要去买艘船 |
[27:38] | You know how many fucking chicks | 你知道有这么多钱 |
[27:39] | we’re gonna fucking get with this shit? | 咱们可以睡多少女人吗 |
[27:46] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[27:59] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[28:01] | Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah! | 太好了 太好了 |
[28:04] | Fuck yeah! | 太好了 |
[28:04] | Keep it down. | 你低调点 |
[28:05] | – Barry! You are the man. – Keep it down. | -巴里 你太厉害了 -你小点声 |
[28:07] | You are the fuck– Tell me you’re the man. | 你简直太… 快说你是最强的 |
[28:09] | – It’s done. – You are the fucking man. | -搞定了 -你最靠谱了 |
[28:11] | Sit, sit, sit, sit down. | 坐坐坐 坐下 |
[28:15] | God damn. | 天哪 |
[28:17] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我都快激动吐了 |
[28:19] | I haven’t slept. | 我一夜没睡 |
[28:21] | I thought you were dead for sure, | 我还以为你死定了 |
[28:22] | but look at you. | 但看看你 |
[28:23] | Here you are. Here you are. | 你还在这 你还好好的 |
[28:26] | Goran’s gonna be so happy. | 戈兰一定会很开心的 |
[28:29] | Right. I– I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[28:31] | I– I know you’re sad, | 我知道你很难过 |
[28:32] | because you had to ice Taylor, | 因为你不得不除掉泰勒 |
[28:34] | but, you know, like you said, | 但 就像你说的 |
[28:36] | he had to go. No loose ends, huh? | 他必须死 不能留后患 对吧 |
[28:39] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[28:47] | Fuches, Taylor. | 福克斯 这是泰勒 |
[28:48] | Taylor, Fuches. | 泰勒 这是福克斯 |
[28:50] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |