时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You gotta take this class, bro. | 你必须得来上这课 |
[00:03] | Gene’s teachings changed my life. | 吉恩的教导改变了我的生活 |
[00:05] | Folks. Ryan Madison… | 伙计们 瑞恩·麦迪逊 |
[00:08] | is dead. | 死了 |
[00:14] | We got two DBs in the BMW… | 宝马车里有两具尸体 |
[00:16] | They look Russian or Chechen… | 他们看起来像是俄罗斯人或者车臣人 |
[00:18] | Freeze, calf-boy. | 不许动 小伙子 |
[00:19] | You killed two of my men. | 你杀了我两个手下 |
[00:20] | One of them was best Chechen assassin. | 其中一个曾是最厉害的车臣杀手 |
[00:24] | Well, he wasn’t that great. | 我看还差点意思 |
[00:26] | This hit is urgent. | 这次任务比较急 |
[00:28] | I want you to do it, Barry. | 我就想让你动手 巴里 |
[00:29] | – Yes, or we kill him now. – Barry… | -答应我 否则我们杀了他 -巴里 |
[00:32] | If you– if you hurt him… I’ll come back here… | 如果 如果你再伤害他 我会回到这里来 |
[00:36] | and I’ll kill every single one of you. | 把你们赶尽杀绝 |
[00:39] | He cares about Fuches. | 他在乎福克斯 |
[00:41] | That’s just nice. | 真好 |
[00:52] | We all act in our everyday lives. | 我们每天都在生活中表演 |
[00:56] | The basketball player acts angry | 篮球运动员表演出愤怒 |
[00:58] | to get the crowd to their feet. | 让观众起身欢呼 |
[01:00] | The woman acts as if she’s had a climax with the incompetent lover. | 女人在性无能的爱人身下表演出假高潮 |
[01:04] | We all act. | 我们都在表演 |
[01:05] | But what I want you to do | 但我不过就是想让你辨认出 |
[01:07] | is simply identify, moment to moment, | 在人生的每个时刻中 |
[01:10] | what you’ve been doing subconsciously your whole life. | 你一直在无意识间做的事 |
[01:14] | I remember once, Patrick Swayze — a true friend | 我记得曾经 帕特里克·斯威兹 我的挚友 |
[01:18] | until we had a falling out and… | 直到后来我们吵架闹翻了 |
[01:19] | he had it written into his will that I was barred from his funeral– | 他在遗嘱里写明禁止我参加他的葬礼 |
[01:28] | Yup? | 什么事 |
[01:28] | Hey, man. Are you seeing this beautiful morning? | 伙计 你看到这个美丽的清晨了吗 |
[01:35] | 第三章 “铤而走险” | |
[01:38] | What are you doing? How are you? | 你在干什么呢 还好吗 |
[01:40] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[01:41] | I’m set up to kill Paco like you asked me to. | 我在按你的吩咐 准备杀帕科啊 |
[01:44] | What do you mean, what am I doing? | 不然你以为我在干嘛 |
[01:45] | Oh, right. Duh. Here’s the thing. | 没错 是我犯傻了 是这样的 |
[01:49] | I need you to wait, Barry, | 我需要你等一下再动手 巴里 |
[01:50] | just a little bit longer for my signal. | 就一会儿 等我指示再动手 |
[01:53] | Wait? For what? Wait– What-what signal? Why? | 等 等什么 什么指示 为什么 |
[01:56] | Because we sent bullet to the Bolivians. | 因为我们刚给那帮玻利维亚人寄了子弹 |
[01:59] | You sent a bullet to the Bolivians? | 你们给玻利维亚人寄了子弹 |
[02:02] | What, like in the mail? | 怎么寄 用快递吗 |
[02:03] | DHL. It’s actually really cool. | 敦豪速递 其实还挺酷的 |
[02:05] | So, Paco is our informant within the Bolivians. | 帕科是我们安插在玻利维亚人里的线人 |
[02:08] | We tell him, “Trust us. Tell us everything you know. “ | 我们跟他说 “相信我们 把你知道的通通说出来” |
[02:12] | He tell us, because he is stupid, | 他全说了 因为他是个白痴 |
[02:14] | and now we have to kill him before he tell other people he tell us. | 所以现在我们必须在他泄密之前杀了他 |
[02:16] | Okay, what does that have to do with mailing a bullet? | 好吧 可这和寄子弹有什么关系 |
[02:18] | See, this way, we send message to the Bolivians, | 这样一来 我们就能给玻利维亚人一个下马威 |
[02:21] | get inside their heads. | 扰乱他们的思维 |
[02:22] | They open mail. | 他们打开包裹 |
[02:23] | Bullet. “What?” | 看见一颗子弹 懵了 |
[02:25] | Phone rings. “Hello? Paco’s dead? What?” | 这时电话响起 “喂 帕科死了吗 什么” |
[02:29] | Little “what” leads to big “what” for full effect. | 从吓一小跳变成吓一大跳 效果完美 |
[02:31] | Hank, you can’t do this to me right now, all right? | 汉克 你不能现在跟我来这套 好吗 |
[02:35] | I’m fully exposed here. | 我完全暴露在这里 |
[02:36] | I gotta do this now. | 我现在就得动手 |
[02:37] | All right? I gotta do it right now. | 明白吗 我现在就得杀了他 |
[02:39] | Well, when I get DHL confirmation from www.DHL.com, | 等我收到敦豪速递官网上的签收通知 |
[02:45] | all right, that’s when you kill Paco. | 你就下手杀帕科 |
[02:47] | Can you be a bro for me please? | 挺兄弟一把呗 |
[02:49] | Wait for high sign? | 等我下令你再动手 |
[02:50] | Hank, I got a clear shot of Paco right now. | 汉克 现在我能干净利落地一枪爆他头 |
[02:53] | I’m taking him. I’m not waiting for some fucking bullet. | 我要动手了 我才不等什么子弹被签收 |
[02:54] | I’d rather you did, though. | 我觉得你最好还是等等吧 |
[02:57] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[03:01] | I cannot fucking believe you’re doing this to me, man. | 我真不敢相信你居然在这时候给我来这套 |
[03:03] | Fuck you! | 你他妈的 |
[03:04] | Fuck you and Pazar! Fuck you guys! | 你和帕扎都去死吧 你们就是欠收拾 |
[03:06] | Mailing a bullet? What fucking grade am I in, man? | 寄子弹 你当我还是小学生吗 |
[03:09] | You bald fuck. Fuck you, man. | 你个死秃头 滚蛋吧你 |
[03:12] | Come on, you don’t mean that. | 别这样嘛 这些肯定都是气话 |
[03:14] | Website says it’s out for delivery, | 官网上写包裹已经在派送了 |
[03:16] | so the bullet should be arriving anytime between now and midnight. | 所以子弹在午夜之前 随时可能会到达 |
[03:20] | Bolivian time. So just wait. | 当然是玻利维亚时间 所以你就等着吧 |
[03:23] | Because if you do not, | 因为如果你不照做的话 |
[03:25] | we do have Fuches here still with us, | 福克斯可还在我们手上呢 |
[03:26] | and I would hate for something to happen to him. | 我也不想他出什么意外 你说是吧 |
[03:28] | I know you guys are best friends. | 我知道你们俩是最好的朋友 |
[03:31] | Barry. Hello? | 巴里 你还在听吗 |
[03:34] | He must have bad reception. | 肯定是他手机信号不好 |
[03:36] | Did he ask how I was? | 他有没有问我的情况 |
[03:37] | No, but he did seem weirdly frustrated. | 没有 但他似乎莫名有些沮丧 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I couldn’t help but overhear. | 好吧 我刚刚不小心听到了一些你说的话 |
[03:42] | You mailed a bullet? | 你寄了颗子弹吗 |
[03:44] | This Paco seems like a good informant. | 这个帕科似乎是个很好的线人 |
[03:46] | Why kill him at all? | 为什么要杀他呢 |
[03:48] | Look. The whole mailing bullet concept | 听着 这一整出寄子弹的想法 |
[03:53] | is something Goran’s been work-shopping for years now. | 戈兰已经构思了很多年了 |
[03:56] | And I just think this time… | 我就觉得这次… |
[03:58] | we can really stick the landing with Paco. | 我们终于可以在帕科身上实践一下了 |
[04:00] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[04:04] | Hank. Hank. | 汉克 汉克 |
[04:06] | I just get call from home. | 我刚刚收到了家族那边的来电 |
[04:08] | -Okay. – They are sending Lucky’s replacement. | -好吧 -他们派来了幸运的替代者 |
[04:13] | They are sending… | 他们派来的是… |
[04:15] | Stovka. | 斯托夫卡 |
[04:19] | What? Oh my God! Stovka? | 什么 天哪 斯托夫卡 |
[04:22] | He’s coming here? | 他要来这里 |
[04:23] | – Oh my God! – Who’s Stovka? | -天哪 -谁是斯托夫卡 |
[04:25] | – He is best assassin in history of Chechnya! – Yes! | -他是车臣有史以来最好的杀手 -没错 |
[04:29] | – A legend! – Okay. | -一个传奇 -您轻点 |
[04:31] | – It’s still tender. – Oh! Right, right. | -我手还疼着呢 -忘了你还有伤 |
[04:32] | But he is beyond legend. Okay? | 但他是超越传奇般的存在 好吗 |
[04:34] | He has taken out whole armies by himself. | 当年他可是一夫当关 万夫莫开 |
[04:37] | He must’ve murdered over– what, hundreds? | 他应该已经杀掉了 几百个人有吗 |
[04:39] | More. Way more. He is unreal. | 不止 比那要多得多 他简直就是神仙 |
[04:41] | – Simply unreal. – Okay. When I was kid, | -完美到不真实 -小时候有一回 |
[04:44] | I saw him once walking out of discotheque. | 我看到他走出迪斯科舞厅 |
[04:46] | He flicks cigarette at bird, knocked it out of sky. | 他向着鸟弹了弹烟头 就直接把鸟打下来了 |
[04:50] | – When will he be here? – Within hour they said. | -他什么时候到 -他们说不到一小时 |
[04:53] | Yeah, real quick. | 还挺快 |
[04:54] | What does this mean for me and Barry? | 所以这对我和巴里来说意味着什么 |
[04:58] | – We’ll cross that bridge… – We’ll probably kill you. | -等到了那个时候… -我们大概会杀了你 |
[05:00] | – when we get there. – But I haven’t checked with Goran yet. | -咱们再议 -但我还没问过戈兰 |
[05:10] | Now, the Spring Princess gathers the fairy dust for the Rainbow Festival! | 现在 春之公主要为彩虹节收集仙尘啦 |
[05:18] | Birthday girl. | 小寿星 |
[05:21] | Let’s count her turns. | 咱们来帮她数圈数 |
[05:23] | One, two, | 一圈 两圈 |
[05:26] | three, four… | 三圈 四圈 |
[05:30] | – Five, six… – Hold on. | -五圈 六圈 -你等等 |
[05:32] | – Hello? – Sally, it’s Mike. | -喂 -萨莉 是我 迈克 |
[05:34] | How’s my favorite almost client? | 我这位准客户 你最近怎么样了 |
[05:36] | Good, good, I’m great. | 挺好的 我挺好的 |
[05:37] | You got an audition this afternoon. | 今天下午你有个试镜 |
[05:39] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[05:40] | Network. | 电视台的试镜 |
[05:41] | TV version of the Matt Damon movie, We Bought a Zoo, | 马特·达蒙那部电影《我家买了动物园》的电视剧版 |
[05:44] | Only instead of the dad, it’s a millennial girl. | 不过主角不是一位父亲 而是一个千禧世代的女孩 |
[05:47] | They asked for you by name. | 他们指名要你去 |
[05:48] | They did? For the lead? | 是吗 演主角吗 |
[05:49] | No, it’s the role of a mom, | 不 是个母亲的角色 |
[05:52] | pivotal to the episode. | 对剧集来说至关重要 |
[05:53] | Cool. So like a millennial mom? | 好吧 所以我要演一个千禧世代的母亲吗 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. I haven’t read it. | 我也不知道 我还没看剧本 |
[05:56] | Can I tell them you’ll be there? | 所以我能通知电视台那边你会去吗 |
[05:57] | – Absolutely. – 24… | -没问题 -24圈… |
[05:59] | – Great. – 25… | -很好 -25圈… |
[06:01] | Sweetie! | 宝贝 |
[06:02] | Rebecca! Rebecca! | 瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡 |
[06:04] | – Shit. Oh, sorry. – Are you all right, honey? | -该死的 抱歉 -你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[06:06] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[06:16] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[06:21] | Oh, fuck you. | 该死的 |
[06:24] | This is so fucking stupid. | 这他妈太蠢了 |
[06:45] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:46] | Nice. Great. | 很好 非常好 |
[06:47] | All right. That’s enough. That’s enough. | 好了 拍够了 够了 |
[06:49] | Come on, get out. Go, go, go. | 来 出去吧 走走走 |
[06:51] | Back to work. Go. | 回去工作吧 走 |
[06:54] | This one’s going on the wall. | 我要把这张照片挂在墙上 |
[06:56] | Stovka. Welcome to America. | 斯托夫卡 欢迎来到美国 |
[07:24] | You want coffee, something? | 你想喝点咖啡什么的吗 |
[07:25] | – Come inside. – No. | -进屋吧 -不了 |
[07:28] | I’d rather just sit here. | 我坐在这里就好 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | This… | 这把枪… |
[07:35] | was my father’s. | 是我父亲的 |
[07:38] | I know he would’ve wanted you to have this. | 我知道他会希望你拥有这把枪的 |
[07:50] | First time in LA? | 你是第一次来洛杉矶吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I picked up on that, | 没错 我听懂了一些 |
[07:53] | what you and the big guy were talking about there. | 你和那大个子的对话内容 |
[07:56] | When my partner gets back, you’re gonna… | 等我搭档回来 你就会… |
[07:59] | kill us, yeah? | 杀了我们 是吧 |
[08:03] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[08:05] | there’s a version of this where… | 其实有个两全之策… |
[08:08] | you don’t do that. | 可以让你不必这么做 |
[08:10] | My whole life… | 我的一生… |
[08:13] | ever since a boy… | 从我还是个孩子开始… |
[08:15] | is death. | 就充斥着死亡 |
[08:18] | Well, you’re a regular Family Circus cartoon. | 毕竟您就跟《家庭马戏团》一样长寿[该漫画从1960年连载至今] |
[08:21] | Moss, Moss, Moss, | 莫斯 莫斯 莫斯 |
[08:23] | – Moss, Moss. – What, what, what, what, what? | -莫斯 莫斯 -怎么了 怎么了 怎么了 |
[08:25] | – I just talked to the manager of the gym… – What? | -我刚刚跟健身房经理谈过了 -怎么了 |
[08:28] | where Ryan Madison worked. | 就是瑞恩·麦迪逊工作的那家健身房 |
[08:29] | And it turns out that Romeo Madison | 原来这位大情圣 |
[08:32] | was “training” Goran Pazar’s wife. | 一直在”操练”戈兰·帕扎的老婆 |
[08:37] | – “Training. ” – Oh shit. | -“操练” -该死的 |
[08:39] | – Like fucking her. Fucking. – Motive. | -就是在操她 “操”练 -有动机 |
[08:41] | So, we know why the Chechens would kill Ryan. | 所以我们知道了车臣人杀瑞恩的原因 |
[08:44] | But who killed the Chechens? | 那么 是谁杀了车臣人 |
[08:47] | You know, I feel like the unknown shooter’s probably defending Ryan, right? | 我觉得这位无名枪手是在保护瑞恩 不是吗 |
[08:50] | Well, he’s probably someone from the gym or the acting class, | 他可能是健身房里或者表演班上的某人 |
[08:53] | ’cause Ryan didn’t have much life outside of these two places, right? | 因为瑞恩的生活重心主要就在这两个地方 不是吗 |
[08:58] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[08:58] | Hopefully, you’ve been working on your private spaces. | 希望你们都练习了如何表演私人空间 |
[09:01] | Nick, you’re up. | 尼克 轮到你了 |
[09:03] | Why don’t you come up and amaze us all? | 你何不上台展示一下 技惊四座呢 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Let’s see your space. | 让我们来看看你的空间 |
[09:14] | I’m in my childhood bedroom. | 我正在我小时候的卧室里 |
[09:16] | Oh, look, here’s the ball from the championship game. | 这是当年锦标赛的用球 |
[09:22] | Oh, my play chest. | 我的玩具箱 |
[09:32] | What are my sister’s dolls doing in here? | 我妹妹的娃娃怎么会在这里面 |
[09:34] | I think that’s enough. Thank you. | 我觉得这就够了 谢谢你 |
[09:36] | I’m in my friend’s zoo with my 14-year-old son, | 我正牵着我14岁的儿子 逛我朋友开的动物园 |
[09:39] | who’s the same age I was when I had him. | 我当年生他的时候也就这个年纪 |
[09:44] | My son is nervous, because we’ve arrived at the ape pit. | 我儿子很紧张 因为我们来到了猴山前 |
[09:51] | Tell me, Sally, | 告诉我 萨莉 |
[09:52] | what’s in the ape pit? | 猴山里有什么 |
[09:55] | Apes. | 猿猴 |
[09:56] | Okay, Barry, yes, we have established | 好了 巴里 场景已经设置好了 |
[09:58] | we’re in your bedroom, so what do you see? | 我们在你的卧室里 所以你看见了什么 |
[10:05] | – Toy chest? – Don’t use Nick’s room. | -玩具箱吗 -不许抄尼克的房间 |
[10:09] | The primary responsibility of any actor | 每个演员的基本责任 |
[10:11] | is to create the reality and let audience live there. | 就是创造出现实 让观众身临其境 |
[10:15] | So, where are we? | 所以 我们在哪里 |
[10:20] | Anywhere. You’ve been somewhere. | 随便哪里都行 你总去过一些地方吧 |
[10:22] | Come on. Where have you been? | 说吧 你去过哪里 |
[10:24] | Grocery store. | 杂货店 |
[10:24] | Are you asking me or you telling me? | 你是在问我还是在告诉我 |
[10:26] | No, I’ve been to a grocery store. | 不 我去过杂货店 |
[10:27] | All right, we’re in a grocery store. | 好的 那我们就在一家杂货店里 |
[10:29] | All right, here we go. This is great. | 好了 开始吧 很好 |
[10:30] | What do you see up there on the shelves? | 你在货架上看见了什么 |
[10:33] | – Gum. – Gum is at the register, Barry. | -口香糖 -口香糖摆在收银台那儿 巴里 |
[10:36] | All right? Here we go. | 好吗 咱们这么来 |
[10:38] | We’re walking down the aisle. Get your cart. | 我们正沿着过道走 推着你的购物车 |
[10:41] | – Get your cart. All right? – Pretend to do this? | -推着购物车 好吗 -假装这么做吗 |
[10:42] | – All right. Do you feel– do you feel the handle? – Yeah. | -你有没有感受到购物车的把手 -嗯 |
[10:44] | Here we go. Now, take a look around. | 来吧 现在你环顾四周 |
[10:47] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[10:51] | – Soup. – You see soup. What kind of soup? | -汤 -你看见了汤 哪种汤 |
[10:54] | Chicken noodle? | 鸡汤面吗 |
[10:56] | – Consommé? – I don’t know. | -还是白汤 -我不知道 |
[10:58] | – What do you mean you don’t know? – I don’t know. | -什么叫你不知道 -我就是不知道 |
[10:59] | – Just look at the shelf. – I can’t. | -你看货架就行了 -我办不到 |
[11:01] | – Why? – Someone bought it? | -为什么 -兴许是因为有人买了 |
[11:02] | No one bought it. That’s a lie. | 没人买 你瞎扯什么呢 |
[11:03] | Take your hands out of your pocket. | 把手从裤兜里拿出来 |
[11:05] | Don’t slouch. | 别弯腰驼背的 |
[11:05] | You’re stuck. Barry, | 你遇到瓶颈了 巴里 |
[11:07] | I need you to surrender. | 我需要你听从本能的感受 |
[11:08] | No, no. Stay in place, don’t move. | 不 别乱动 站好了 |
[11:10] | Take your hands out of your pocket. | 把手从裤兜里拿出来 |
[11:11] | Just… surrender. | 你只要听之任之就好了 |
[11:14] | Surrender to the soup, Barry. | 把你的意志交给那碗汤 巴里 |
[11:16] | – I don’t know what that means. – Let’s pick a soup. | -我不懂你的意思 -咱们来选一种汤吧 |
[11:18] | Let’s pick a soup. | 咱们来选一种汤 |
[11:19] | Your favorite soup. | 你最爱喝的那种汤 |
[11:22] | – I just like broth. – I need help. | -凡是肉汤我都爱喝 -谁来帮帮我 |
[11:24] | Kids, please. | 孩子们 帮帮忙 |
[11:25] | What emotion do you associate with soup? | 汤能让你联想到哪种情绪 |
[11:30] | – Thirst? – Thirst? | -渴 -渴 |
[11:31] | – Thirst is not an emotion. – No. | -渴不算情绪 -不算 |
[11:33] | What is your emotional connection to soup? | 你有没有什么关于汤的情感联系 |
[11:35] | Like for me, I feel like it’s somehow related to your relationship with your mom. | 比如 我觉得汤可以让人想到妈妈 |
[11:38] | – Like, maybe there was sickness. – Sickness. Yes. | -比如你生病时你妈给你炖汤喝 -疾病 没错 |
[11:41] | – Yeah, like stomachache or the flu. – Yeah. | -没错 比如肚子疼或者流感 -是的 |
[11:42] | – Cancer. – There are so many cancers. | -癌症 -癌症可有好多种呢 |
[11:44] | – Yeah – Dozens. | -没错 -几十种呢 |
[11:45] | Can we stay on topic? | 咱能别跑题吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah, it’s probably most likely about the mother, like– | 没错 但还是跟母亲有关的可能性最大 |
[11:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:51] | I’m Detective Moss. This is Detective Loach. | 我是莫斯警探 这位是洛奇警探 |
[11:53] | Lovely. We’re in the middle of a class. | 来得真巧 我们正上课呢 |
[11:55] | We would like to speak with you all about Ryan Madison. | 我们想就瑞恩·麦迪逊一案 跟你们所有人谈谈 |
[12:01] | All right, let’s take a hard five. | 好吧 咱们休息五分钟 |
[12:05] | You think about– take your hands out of your pocket. | 你好好想想 把你手从裤兜里拿出来 |
[12:06] | – Jesus. – Think soup. | -天哪 -好好想想汤 |
[12:09] | Let’s do this in my office. | 咱们去我办公室谈吧 |
[12:11] | Stovka, let me tell you something. | 斯托夫卡 我告诉你吧 |
[12:15] | You get on the 10 freeway, | 你上10号州际公路 |
[12:16] | it’s the Christopher Columbus transcontinental Highway. | 那条路又叫克里斯托弗·哥伦布洲际公路 |
[12:19] | You can just drive and become whoever you want to be. | 你可以油门一踩 从此自由自在 浪迹天涯 |
[12:23] | This is the country that invented Superman. | 这可是创造出超人的国家 |
[12:26] | And the women. | 还有女人们 |
[12:27] | Oh my God, the women here! | 天哪 这里的女人啊 |
[12:29] | Stovka, they would love that accent of yours. | 斯托夫卡 她们会很喜欢你的口音的 |
[12:32] | If– I know– I know a couple of gals in Cleveland who would love to– | 我认识几个克利夫兰的姑娘 她们会很乐意… |
[12:37] | How– how old a guy are you, Stovka? | 你多大了 斯托夫卡 |
[12:40] | Forty-five. | 45岁 |
[12:42] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷哟 |
[12:43] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 不成问题 |
[12:45] | – I– I know one gal– – There’s nothing for me. | -我认识这么一个姑娘 -我活着已经没什么意义了 |
[12:50] | I had a wife, | 我曾有过一个妻子 |
[12:52] | a child. | 一个孩子 |
[12:54] | But they leave me. | 但他们离开了我 |
[12:58] | She say I’m broken. | 她说我已破碎不堪 |
[13:01] | You talk of freedom? | 你在跟我谈自由吗 |
[13:04] | As long as I work for them, I never free. | 只要我还在为他们工作 我就永远不会自由 |
[13:08] | It will always be the same. | 永远是一成不变的枷锁 |
[13:11] | My whole life… | 我的一生… |
[13:13] | ever since a child… | 从我还是个孩子开始… |
[13:15] | is death. | 就充斥着死亡 |
[13:21] | There is only | 只有那么一条 |
[13:23] | one true way out. | 真正的解脱之路 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I caught about half of that, Stov. | 嗯 我大概懂了 斯托夫 |
[13:29] | If you could take my cell phone out of my– my pocket here, | 如果你能帮我把手机从我口袋里拿出来 |
[13:32] | I could show you one gal– she’s Cherokee! | 我可以给你介绍个姑娘 她是切罗基人 |
[13:34] | She’s really wild. | 狂野得很 |
[13:47] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[13:52] | Okay, your name? | 好的 你的姓名是 |
[13:53] | Barry Berkman. | 巴里·伯克曼 |
[13:54] | Sasha Baxter. | 萨莎·巴克斯特 |
[13:55] | Sally Reed. | 萨莉·里德 |
[13:56] | And your occupation. | 你的职业是什么 |
[13:57] | I’m an actor… | 我是个演员 |
[13:59] | and– and a barista. | 也是一位咖啡师 |
[14:01] | I’m an actress. | 我是个演员 |
[14:02] | I work in auto parts. | 我销售汽车零件 |
[14:03] | I manage three franchises of “Coors” gym. | 我有三家”佢向”健身房的特许经营权 |
[14:06] | – What? – “Coors. “ | -你说什么 -“佢向” |
[14:09] | – Coors? – Coors? Curves. | -去向 -佢向 曲线 |
[14:11] | – Oh, Curves. Right, Curves. – Curves. The gym. The gym. | -曲线 没错 曲线 -曲线 就那个健身房 |
[14:13] | I just did this web series– well, it wasn’t– it wasn’t a web series. | 我刚刚才演了一部网剧 其实也不是网剧 |
[14:16] | It was a YouTube video, but, but it’s… | 就是个油管视频 但它已经… |
[14:19] | It’s like up to 249 views. | 已经有249次观看量了 |
[14:21] | Do you have any water? | 你有水吗 |
[14:22] | You seem a little nervous. | 你似乎有点紧张 |
[14:23] | Nope. | 才没有 |
[14:24] | Am I under oath? | 我要发誓吗 |
[14:25] | Did you kill him? | 你有没有杀他 |
[14:26] | No. | 没有 |
[14:28] | What? How? How? | 什么 怎么可能 怎么可能呢 |
[14:39] | Can I have a little more? | 能再给我来点水吗 |
[14:41] | What’s your impression of Mr. Madison? | 你对麦迪逊先生印象如何 |
[14:42] | He was my best wingman. | 他是我的最佳搭档 |
[14:44] | He was the bait. I was the… | 如果他是鱼饵 我就是那… |
[14:47] | the stick to fish with. | 钓鱼的竿 |
[14:49] | He just seemed like a good dude. | 他似乎是个不错的人 |
[14:50] | Ryan and I did a bunch of scenes together. | 瑞恩和我一起演了很多戏 |
[14:51] | – We did Shakespeare in Love. Have you seen that movie? – No. | -我们演过《莎翁情史》 你们看过吗 -没有 |
[14:54] | – We did Breaking the Waves. Have you seen that movie? – No. | -我们还演过《破浪》 这部你们看过吗 -没有 |
[14:57] | We did Dogville. Have you seen that movie? | 我们还演过《狗镇》 你们看过这部吗 |
[14:58] | No. No, wait. I saw that one. | 没有 不 等等 这部我看过 |
[15:00] | We did a scene from True Blood, | 我们演过《真爱如血》里的一场戏 |
[15:01] | he did a lot of talking, and I didn’t really get to say much. | 他一直在说 我都没能说上几句台词 |
[15:04] | Is there anything else you can think of | 你还能不能想到一些别的 |
[15:05] | that would be helpful in the investigation? | 可能会对调查有帮助的事 |
[15:08] | – No. – Okay. So, thank you for coming in, Mr. Berkman. | -没有 -好吧 感谢你前来 伯克曼先生 |
[15:10] | – Yeah? Okay. Thank you, guys. – Yup, you’re good. | -好了是吗 谢谢你们 -是的 你可以走了 |
[15:23] | Fucking idiot. | 妈的智障 |
[15:25] | – Someplace else you need to be, Barry? – No. No. | -你要赶着去哪里吗 巴里 -没 没有 |
[15:29] | Mr. Cousineau, I’m really sorry about my exercise in class. | 库西诺先生 关于刚刚在课上的表现 我很抱歉 |
[15:32] | I– I really– I couldn’t see anything. | 我真的 什么都看不见 |
[15:35] | Barry, you want to be an actor? | 巴里 你想当演员是吧 |
[15:36] | – You better get out of your own way. – Okay. | -那你最好不要故步自封 -好的 |
[15:38] | Life is about taking a risk, making the unsafe choice. | 生命在于冒险 要铤而走险 |
[15:42] | – Okay. – All right, here’s a little story just to illustrate. | -受教了 -好吧 我来举个例子说明一下 |
[15:45] | I once auditioned for the guy that robbed the house on Full House, | 我曾经去试镜过《欢乐满屋》中的一个劫匪角色 |
[15:49] | and I carried a loaded Beretta with me into the audition | 我带着一把上了膛的伯莱塔手枪就去试镜了 |
[15:53] | just to feel the weight of it. | 就为了感受一下那种分量 |
[15:57] | – Did you get the part? – Oh, they freaked out. | -你拿到那个角色了吗 -那可不 那群人吓坏了 |
[16:01] | Now look, you’re in a shell. | 听着 你现在就在作茧自缚 |
[16:03] | You need to break out, and I’ve got the perfect anecdote for you. | 你得破茧才能成蝶 我刚好有一段适合你的戏 |
[16:06] | 10cc’s of pure Mamet. | 十毫升的纯马梅[即大卫·马梅 美国剧作家] |
[16:11] | – Mamet? – Yeah, you’re gonna play Blake | -马梅 -是啊 你去演那部电影 |
[16:14] | in Glengarry Glen Ross, the movie. | 《大亨游戏》里的布雷克 |
[16:18] | I’m gonna send you the pages. | 我之后把剧本发给你 |
[16:20] | Here’s my only direction: | 我就给你提一条建议 |
[16:22] | let the cat out. | 释放你的野性吧 |
[16:25] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:27] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[16:29] | – I booked an audition. – Oh, cool. | -我有一场试镜要去 -不错嘛 |
[16:31] | Well, actually, Mike said that the producers asked for me by name. | 其实吧 迈克说是制片人点名要我去的 |
[16:34] | Oh wow. Wait, who’s Mike? | 真不可思议 等等 谁是迈克 |
[16:36] | My agent. | 我的经纪人 |
[16:37] | Well, actually, he hip-pocketed me, | 其实还没有正式签下来 |
[16:38] | but once I book something, he’ll be my agent. | 但一旦我有戏可演 他就会正式签下我 |
[16:40] | – That seems fair. – Can you drive me? | -似乎挺公平 -你能开车送我去吗 |
[16:42] | It would really help to run lines in the car. | 在车里过下台词会很有帮助的 |
[16:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | Well, how– how long will it take? | 开过去 开过去要多久 |
[16:53] | Not long. I promise. | 就一小会儿 我保证 |
[17:01] | Detective. | 警探 |
[17:02] | You know, I’ve done my share of ride-alongs. | 我也坐过警车 观察过你们的日常 |
[17:05] | I know the ins and outs of your profession. | 你们这行我可了解了 |
[17:08] | From where I’m standing, | 就我看来 |
[17:11] | you check all the boxes. | 你真是完全符合我对理想型的要求 |
[17:14] | What the fuck are you supposed to be? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[17:16] | I run this place. | 这地方归我管 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna call you. | 我会给你打电话的哦 |
[17:26] | I– I swear. | 我 我发誓 |
[17:27] | I– I was just making friendly chitchat. | 我只是在进行友好谈话而已 |
[17:29] | I wasn’t– I wasn’t pulling any Hannibal Lecter shit. | 我可没玩汉尼拔那一套心理操控的把戏 |
[17:32] | Why would he do this? | 他这是何苦呢 |
[17:35] | He was at top of his profession. | 他可是这行的顶尖人物 |
[17:40] | I cannot tell my family. | 这事我不能告诉我的家族 |
[17:43] | They will be very angry. | 他们会很生气的 |
[17:47] | This might destroy us. | 这事可能会毁了咱俩 |
[17:49] | I can see you’re feeling a bit insecure, | 看来你有些不安 |
[17:52] | and I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[17:54] | But, to be honest, | 不过 说实话 |
[17:56] | I find it refreshing you’re open with your feelings. | 你能坦诚地谈论你的感受 还挺新鲜 |
[17:59] | Nah. It is weak. | 不 这是软弱的表现 |
[18:01] | No! | 才不是 |
[18:02] | That’s your family talking. | 那些都是你家族里的人胡扯的 |
[18:04] | They clearly did a number on you. | 你很明显就是被他们愚弄了 |
[18:06] | No, what you need, if we’re being honest, | 不 咱说实话 你真正需要的 |
[18:08] | is a world-class assassin, | 就是个一流的杀手 |
[18:10] | and I happen to be very close with one. | 我刚好认识这么一个熟人 |
[18:15] | Barry? | 巴里吗 |
[18:16] | That’s your son? The little boy who fell in the ape pit? | 那就是你儿子吗 那个掉进猴山的小男孩 |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:20] | And when he was down there, he learned a few things… | 当他在下面时 他学到了一些东西 |
[18:23] | about how life doesn’t always go according to plan, | 生活并不总会按计划进行 |
[18:26] | and when you need a friend, | 以及当你需要一个朋友时 |
[18:29] | sometimes you find one in unexpected places. | 有时你会在意想不到的地方收获一份友情 |
[18:33] | – You’re right. – No. They’re right. | -你说得没错 -不 正确的是它们 |
[18:36] | These animals have so much to teach us. | 这些动物身上有很多需要我们学习的地方 |
[18:39] | They’re… incredible creatures? | 它们是 不可思议的生物吗 |
[18:41] | – Yeah. – “Incredible” or “amazing”? | -是的 -“不可思议”还是”令人称奇” |
[18:43] | “They’re amazing creatures. “ | “它们是令人称奇的生物” |
[18:45] | They’re amazing creatures. | 它们是令人称奇的生物 |
[18:47] | Uninhibited, intuitive, empathetic. | 无拘无束 敏锐而有同理心 |
[18:52] | – That was amazing. – Thanks. | -你刚刚演得很好 -多谢夸奖 |
[18:54] | Hey, do you think– | 你觉不觉得… |
[18:56] | you know, when Cousineau sends me the Mamet stuff, | 等库西诺把马梅的剧本发给我 |
[19:00] | – do you think maybe you could help me– – Sally? | -你有没有可能帮我一把 -萨莉 |
[19:02] | We’re ready for you now. | 你可以进去了 |
[19:04] | – With me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运 |
[19:07] | Hey, you’ll wait for me, right? | 你会等我的 对吧 |
[19:11] | Yeah. Sure. | 嗯 会等的 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:21] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[19:23] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[19:25] | – Hey, girl! – Hi. | -你好啊 姑娘 -你好 |
[19:30] | Sally and I did six episodes of this show about roller derby together. | 萨莉和我演过一部六集的电视剧 讲的是旱冰 |
[19:35] | Sally here was the star. | 萨莉当时可是个明星 |
[19:37] | You– you look great. | 你 你看起来棒极了 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[19:42] | – So do you. – Oh, thanks. | -你也是 -谢谢 |
[19:44] | Skinny. | 身材真好 |
[19:46] | – So, what was the show? – Oh, you never heard of it. | -所以那部剧名字叫什么 -你肯定没听说过 |
[19:48] | – It never aired. – It was really good. | -那部剧从未播出 -它真的很好 |
[19:50] | We just got a little unlucky with the timing of some world events. | 我们只是运气欠佳 和一些时事撞车了 |
[19:53] | Oh, that’s too bad. What was it called? | 真不走运 那部剧叫什么 |
[19:55] | Bonnie and the Boston Bombers. | 《邦妮和波士顿炸弹客》[波士顿2013年曾发生爆炸案] |
[19:57] | Oh shit. | 那还真是不巧 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it was tragic– both things, obviously. | 是啊 确实很悲剧 我是说两起事件 都很悲剧 |
[20:02] | – Super tragic. I– – Super tragic. | -超级悲剧 -太悲剧了 |
[20:05] | So, wait, do you work for the casting people now? | 等等 你现在在为选角人员工作了吗 |
[20:08] | No. | 并不 |
[20:10] | Wh– No, no, I’m– I’m on the show. | 不不 我要演这部剧 |
[20:14] | I’m the one who bought the zoo. | 我就是那个买了动物园的人 |
[20:22] | It’s… It’s– You’re the lead? It’s your– | 你 你是主角吗 那真是… |
[20:29] | That is… awesome. | 那真是…太棒了 |
[20:32] | So listen, I asked casting to bring you in for this. | 听着 是我让选角导演去找你来的 |
[20:36] | They did not think you were right… | 他们并不觉得你是合适的人选 |
[20:38] | but I fought for you… | 但我为你极力争取 |
[20:40] | because I really, really, really want you to get this. | 因为我真的真的真的很想让你拿到这个角色 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | Break a leg, okay? | 祝你好运 好吗 |
[20:49] | That was your son? | 那就是你儿子吗 |
[20:51] | What? The little boy that fell in the ape pit? | 什么 那个掉进猴山的小男孩吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah. And when I was down there, I– | 没错 当我在下面时 |
[21:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:05] | Yeah, and when he was down there, he learned a few things… | 没错 当他在下面时 他学到了一些东西 |
[21:10] | about how life doesn’t always go according to plan, | 生活并不总会按计划进行 |
[21:13] | and… | 以及… |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, I know this. I… | 不好意思 我记得的 我… |
[21:20] | About how life doesn’t always go according to plan, | 生活并不总会按计划进行 |
[21:23] | and sometimes, when you need a friend, | 以及当你需要一个朋友时 |
[21:25] | you find one in unexpected places. | 你会在意想不到的地方收获一份友情 |
[21:29] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[21:32] | Can we just– Can we start over? | 我们能 我们能重新来一遍吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah, well, see, the thing is, | 好吧 其实问题是 |
[21:37] | you’re scattered, Goran. | 你的势力太分散了 戈兰 |
[21:38] | You and your guys, you’re all over the map. | 你和你的手下 散在各处 |
[21:42] | What is it exactly… | 你到底… |
[21:45] | – that you want? – I want what Bolivians have. | -想要什么 -我想要玻利维亚人手里的东西 |
[21:48] | They have stash house in Sylmar that I know makes so much money. | 他们在西尔马有藏毒屋 据我所知利润颇丰 |
[21:52] | Bolivians. Aren’t they those, short motherfuckers? | 玻利维亚人 他们不就是一群死矮子吗 |
[21:56] | Statistically, one of shortest nations on Earth, | 据统计 它是世界上人口平均身高最矮的国家之一 |
[21:58] | but they are very mean. | 但他们很不好惹 |
[22:00] | So, they got a stash house you want, | 所以 他们手握着一个你想要的藏毒屋 |
[22:03] | then that’s what you should go after, the assets. | 那你就该去对藏毒屋下手 去夺他们的资产 |
[22:06] | You’re trying to create a mood with a bullet. | 你想用子弹去制造氛围什么的 |
[22:08] | Those are lateral moves. This isn’t theater. | 根本没什么实际意义 这里又不是剧院 |
[22:12] | It’s business. | 这是生意 |
[22:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[22:14] | DHL shows bullet was delivered and signed for 10 minutes ago. | 敦豪官网显示快递已送达 并于十分钟前被签收了 |
[22:18] | See, this is exactly what I’m talking about. | 看吧 这就是我说的那回事 |
[22:20] | Hank. Leave. | 汉克 出去 |
[22:22] | What? Come on, man! | 什么 拜托 |
[22:24] | – This is the thing! – Get out! | -一出好戏就快上演了 -出去 |
[22:27] | Let grown-ups talk. | 大人说话小孩别插嘴 |
[22:30] | I will go tell Barry then. Jeez Louise. | 那我去通知巴里了 老天爷啊 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Look, you want to get a man’s attention, | 如果你想吸引一个人的注意 |
[22:37] | take something away from him. | 那就夺走他的一些东西 |
[22:39] | What, what’s this Bolivian fella’s name? | 这个玻利维亚伙计叫什么名字 |
[22:42] | Cristobal Sifuentes. | 克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯 |
[22:44] | He is… crazy man. | 他这个人 是个疯子 |
[22:47] | No. Don’t sell yourself short, big guy. | 别 你也不差 大个子 |
[22:50] | I mean, you… you were about to take all my teeth out there. | 你 你之前差点把我的牙都磨平 |
[22:53] | You’re a goofball too. | 你也是个疯子 |
[22:55] | – Me? – You’re a goofball. | -我吗 -你也是个疯子 |
[22:56] | – I’m goofball? – Yeah. | -我也很疯 -是啊 |
[22:58] | – Come on. – So… do something goofy. | -拜托 -所以 你就做点出格的事情 |
[23:03] | Take his stash house. | 拿下他的藏毒屋 |
[23:05] | Then when he comes up here to LA to deal with that, you kill him. | 等他到洛杉矶来处理这事的时候 你就直接把他杀了 |
[23:10] | You could have Barry handle these things? | 你能让巴里处理好这些事吗 |
[23:13] | Look, what are we thinking about this lock, huh? | 你还锁着我干嘛呢 |
[23:16] | Seems like a remnant. | 这把锁感觉挺多余 |
[23:32] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[23:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:37] | Oh yeah, I had to cry for the scene, so… | 我没事 这场戏我得哭 所以… |
[23:39] | Mom in zoo cries? | 逛动物园的妈妈干嘛要哭 |
[23:41] | My son fell in an ape pit, Barry. | 我儿子掉进猴山了 巴里 |
[23:52] | – It’s okay. – This day sucks. | -没事的 -今天糟透了 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:01] | Let’s go do something. | 咱们去做点什么吧 |
[24:03] | Well, I’d, I’d love to, but I gotta go to work. | 我很乐意 但我得去工作 |
[24:07] | I thought you gave notice. | 我还以为你已经打过招呼了 |
[24:10] | I did, but, this delivery showed up last second. | 没错 但突然送到了一个快递 |
[24:14] | I’ve gotta go take care of it. | 我得去处理一下 |
[24:16] | Call in sick. | 请病假嘛 |
[24:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:21] | That’s okay. Sorry. I’m being a bitch. | 没事的 抱歉 是我太无理取闹了 |
[24:25] | – You gotta pay the bills, right? – That’s right. Fine. | -你也得挣钱过日子嘛 -没错 |
[24:51] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[24:54] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[24:55] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[24:57] | “Is it done?” Hank, you know, | 你问得倒轻巧 汉克 |
[24:58] | I can’t just walk up to his front door with a big fucking gun. | 我总不可能提着枪直接从前门走进去吧 |
[25:01] | That would be stupid. Right? | 那样就太蠢了 不是吗 |
[25:03] | – Okay. – Look, I’m in position, | -好吧 -我已经就位了 |
[25:05] | and, you know, these things take as long as they take. | 你也知道 这些事情急不得 |
[25:08] | – Okay. – Okay? It’s called being professional. | -好吧 -这叫做专业 |
[25:10] | – Got it. – Right. | -懂了 -那就行 |
[25:11] | It’s just that timing is key. | 只是时机很关键 |
[25:13] | – Right. – Because to properly get into someone’s head, it is truly– | -没错 -因为要恰到好处地扰乱人心 真的很 |
[25:16] | Hey, Sally. Cousineau gave me this Mamet stuff, | 萨莉 库西诺把马梅的剧本给我了 |
[25:19] | – and it’s got a lot of words. – I was Bonnie. | -这有好多词啊 -当时我演的是邦妮 |
[25:22] | Are we doing another scene? | 我们要演另一场戏吗 |
[25:22] | Liv was just one of the Bombers. | 丽芙只是那群炸弹客中的一员 |
[25:24] | I was the lead on the TV show. She was just supporting. | 我是那部电视剧的主角 她只是个配角 |
[25:27] | She was number five on the fucking call sheet. | 她是演员表上的第五位 |
[25:29] | That was four fucking years ago, | 那不过才是四年前的事 |
[25:30] | and what, now she has her own fucking show? | 怎么 现在她都当上主角了吗 |
[25:32] | How can she be a millennial, and I’m a mom… | 凭什么她演千禧一代 我就得演个妈 |
[25:33] | – Shit. – when we’re the same fucking age? | -该死的 -我们明明是同龄人 |
[25:35] | I mean, that doesn’t even make any fucking sense. | 这他妈根本就没道理 |
[25:37] | She was wearing a tube top. | 她当时穿着一件抹胸上衣 |
[25:39] | Oh my God, it was so humiliating. | 天哪 真的太丢人了 |
[25:42] | – Maybe I deserve it. – Fuck. | -也许是我活该吧 -妈的 |
[25:44] | Maybe I’m just a shitty fucking actress. | 也许我只是个微不足道的小演员 |
[25:47] | What? No, you’re– Come on. | 什么 才不是 拜托 |
[25:50] | Sally, you’re like one of the best actresses I’ve ever seen. | 萨莉 你是我见过的最棒的女演员之一 |
[25:54] | Are you sure you can’t hang right now? | 你确定你现在不能来陪我吗 |
[25:58] | Look, I’d really like to, but I can’t. | 听着 我真的很想去 但我身不由己 |
[26:02] | I don’t wanna be alone. | 我不想一个人待着 |
[26:08] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[26:15] | I’ll be over in half an hour. | 我半小时内就到 |
[26:59] | – No tienes que hacer esto! – Shit. | -你唔使咁做 -该死 |
[27:00] | No tienes que hacer esto! | 你唔使咁做 |
[27:12] | – Anyway… – No tienes que hacer esto! | -总之… -你唔使咁做 |
[27:21] | No tienes que hacer esto! | 你唔使咁做 |
[27:23] | No tienes que hacer esto! | 你唔使咁做 |
[27:58] | The more I think about it, | 我越想 |
[27:59] | the more I think that Liv planned that whole thing just to embarrass me. | 就越觉得这是丽芙计划好了来羞辱我的 |
[28:02] | You know, she was always such an operator, | 她老喜欢搞事情 |
[28:04] | and I’m not the only one who felt that way. | 不止我一个人这么觉得 |
[28:05] | All the Bombers, they all hated her. | 所有的炸弹客都很讨厌她 |
[28:07] | Also, we weren’t supposed to know this, | 还有 本来我们不该知道的 |
[28:08] | but the producer secretly got her acting lessons. | 但制片人在悄悄地让她去上表演课 |
[28:10] | Yeah. I take them for the craft. | 没错 我上课是为了磨炼演技 |
[28:13] | – Hello? – Hey, man, how’s it going? | -喂 -兄弟 事情办得怎么样了 |
[28:14] | – It’s done. – Sitting on good news– | -搞定了 -是个好消息 |
[28:16] | Release Fuches. | 放了福克斯 |
[28:18] | I don’t know if you know this, but you have herpes for life. Life. | 我不知道你知不知道 但疱疹一辈子都治不好 |
[28:21] | That’s why all those guys keep breaking up with her. | 这就是为什么那些家伙总要和她分手 |
[28:23] | I mean, she’s the common denominator. | 毕竟 谁没上过她啊 |
[28:24] | I know I said she was the same age as me… | 我知道我说过她和我同龄 |
[28:26] | but I think she’s been fucking lying about her age for years. | 但我觉得她已经谎报年龄很多年了 |
[28:28] | Yeah, my friend Amy, she was one of the other Bombers, | 我朋友艾米 她也是那群炸弹客中的一员 |
[28:30] | she had a nightmare about her last night. | 她昨晚做了个关于她的噩梦 |
[28:31] | She has leukemia, that’s– You just passed my house. | 她有白血病 你开过我家门口了 |
[28:43] | Do you think I’m gonna be a star? | 你觉得我会成为明星吗 |
[28:45] | Like a movie star? Yeah. | 你是说电影明星吗 当然了 |
[28:49] | You’re, like, the best actress I’ve ev– | 你是我见过的最棒的演… |
[29:06] | Alright. What kind of soup do you want? | 好吧 你想要哪种汤 |
[29:07] | – Lentil vegetable?- Yeah. That’s fine. | -扁豆蔬菜汤 -可以 |
[29:11] | All right, what else we got? | 好了 我们还有什么要买 |
[29:13] | Some gum? | 要来点口香糖吗 |
[29:20] | No tienes que hacer esto! | 你唔使咁做 |
[29:24] | No tienes que hacer esto! | 你唔使咁做 |
[29:29] | No tienes que hacer esto. | 你唔使咁做 |
[29:32] | Why did you say that? | 你干嘛说这个 |
[29:36] | Do you know what it means? | 你知道这句话什么意思吗 |
[29:38] | “You don’t have to do this.” | “你不必这么做” |
[29:45] | Yeah, I guess not. | 是啊 我想也是 |