Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:34] 得 分
[02:42] ( 1945年7月 )
[02:45] (奥地利 札兰西 )
[03:05] It was more than three years since Lewis Nixon and I… 我和路易士·尼克森决定加入伞兵部队
[03:08] …decided to join the paratroops. 至今已经三年多
[03:11] And more than a year since we’d first gone to war… 距离我们首次参战也一年多了
[03:14] …not knowing what would happen to us. 当时不知道我们会发生什么事
[03:17] How long we’d be fighting where we’d end up. 要打多久 在哪里结束
[03:21] I certainly didn’t expect to find myself in a place like this. 我当然没料到自己会出现在这样的地方
[03:29] I thought it might be you. 我猜是你
[03:35] ‘Morning. 早安
[03:38] I heard reports about a red-headed Eskimo. 我听到报导说有个红发的爱斯基摩人在此出没
[03:43] Thought I’d check it out. 我就想过来看个究竟
[03:45] Come to join me for a morning swim? 你要跟我一起晨泳吗?
[03:49] Yeah. You know me so well. 是哦 你太了解我了
[03:54] Here, it’s from Zielinski. 拿去 这是泽林斯基给你的
[03:57] Oh, great. 太好了
[04:03] What is that? 那是什么?
[04:05] Ran into the regimental photographer. 我遇到了团部的摄影师
[04:08] Said he had all these photographs of the 506th… 他说他有506团的照片
[04:12] …going all the way back to Toccoa. 从塔可亚基地到现在
[04:15] I traded them for a couple of Lugers. 我用好几把鲁格枪换来的
[04:17] That’s a bargain. 那可真划算
[04:30] What do you think you’ll do after this? 这里结束后你想做什么?
[04:32] Get some breakfast. 弄个早餐吃
[04:37] No, after, after. 不是 再之后呢?
[04:44] Well, it’s funny you should mention it… 真有趣 你也提到这
[04:46] …’cause I had a meeting with Colonel Sink. 因为我跟辛克上校开过会
[04:49] Really? 真的?
[04:51] Yeah. 对
[04:52] Yeah, he and I discussed the possibility of staying. 讨论到留下来的可能性
[04:56] In the Army? 留在陆军?
[04:59] Yeah. 对
[05:00] Yeah, as a career. 当做事业
[05:04] What’d you say? 你怎么说?
[05:07] I said I’d think about it. 我说我会考虑
[05:19] What do you think about New Jersey? 你觉得纽泽西州如何?
[05:21] New Jersey? 纽泽西?
[05:23] There’s a company in Nixon, New Jersey. 在纽泽西的尼克森有间公司
[05:26] It’s called “Nixon Nitration Works”. 叫做尼克森化肥产品
[05:27] Sounds picturesque. 听来挺动人的
[05:29] Yeah, well, oddly enough I know the owners. 我刚好认识老板
[05:34] Probably gonna expect me to make something of myself. 他可能希望我接手事业
[05:36] I thought maybe I’d drag you with me. 我想也许我该拉你进来
[05:44] Are you offering me a job? 你是在提供我工作机会吗?
[05:50] We’ll see how you do in your interview… 得看你在面试时的表现
[05:52] …but, you know, a man of your qualifications… 可是有像你这样的历炼
[05:55] …I think we can probably scrape something up. Commensurate with your current salary level. 我想我可以尽量找个和你现在薪水差不多的职位
[06:05] Yeah, I’ll think about it. 好 我会考虑看看
[06:09] I really appreciate it. 我真的很感激
[06:14] Yeah, just think about it. 你考虑看看
[06:18] Yeah. 好的
[06:52] Job offers. Hard to fathom. 工作机会 难以想象
[06:56] And the war wasn’t even over. 战争都还没有结束
[07:00] I was still getting used to hot showers and morning swims. 我还在慢慢适应有热水澡跟晨泳的日子
[07:15] We’d entered Bavaria in early May… 我们在五月初进入巴伐利亚
[07:17] …with the hopes of capturing Berchtesgaden. 希望能够攻下贝希特斯加登
[07:20] This famous town, high in the Alps… 这个著名的城镇高居于阿尔卑斯山区
[07:22] …was the Nazi party’s symbolic home… 是纳粹党的精神大本营
[07:25] …and all the heads of the Third Reich had houses there. 而且第三帝国的首领们在此都有住所
[07:28] Although Hitler was dead, he had apparently ordered the SS to make it their last stand… 虽然希特勒已死 他却命令武装党卫军将此处
[07:33] …from which to mount a guerrilla resistance against the Allied advance. 当成对抗盟军进攻的最后守卫据点
[07:37] The first step was blocking the roads. 第一步就是封锁道路
[07:46] When are we expecting the engineers to arrive? 工兵应该何时出现?
[07:48] Half an hour ago. 半个小时前
[07:49] We’re stuck here until they do, Nix. 他们来之前我们只能困在这里
[07:52] Well, if you’re the SS… 如果你是党卫军…
[07:54] …you’re not gonna let us waltz into Hitler’s house. 也不会让我们跳着华尔兹进入希特勒的房子
[07:56] Probably throw a few rocks at us yourself. 你也会朝我们丢石头
[07:58] If you want someone to find a way up that mountain… 如果你要找人绕道攻上山头
[08:01] …Easy Company is ready. E连已准备好也很愿意去
[08:02] Duly noted. 我了解
[08:03] I already recommended you to Colonel Sink. 我也向辛克上校这样建议了
[08:05] Let’s go find out where Hitler lived. 咱们去找出希特勒的巢穴吧
[08:07] Ron, we’re not sure what’s up there. 朗 我们不确定上面有什么
[08:09] The Colonel doesn’t want us taking any unnecessary risks. 上校不希望我们冒不必要的险
[08:13] So, the French are gonna beat us to the Eagle’s Nest. 那就让法国人先一步攻下鹰巢?
[08:30] Gents, I just had a conversation with General Leclerc. 各位 我刚和勒克莱尔将军通话
[08:33] He said he was first into Paris… 他说他是第一位进入巴黎的将领
[08:34] …and by God he wanted to be first into Berchtesgaden. 也想第一个进入贝希特斯加登
[08:40] Told him I understood his point. 我说我明白他的意恩
[08:44] You fire up 2nd battalion and outflank that French son of a bitch. 你现在动员第二营抢在法国混蛋的前面
[08:48] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[08:55] I want Easy Company in the lead. 我要E连做先头部队
[08:56] Have the men assemble on the highway. 叫弟兄们在下面高速公路上集合
[08:58] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[09:36] Eerie. Not even any natives. 诡异 没看到半个居民
[09:41] That’s ’cause this is the one town you can’t deny being a true Nazi. 因为没人能否认这是个纯纳粹的城镇
[09:45] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[09:47] Well, you have to be to live here. 住在这里你就知道了
[09:49] Need to find some place we can put the Colonel. 我们得帮上校找个落脚的地方
[09:52] How about right there? 那里如何?
[10:05] ( 贝希特斯加登旅馆 )
[10:23] No, no. 别拿走
[10:59] Kitty would love this. 凯蒂一定会爱死这个
[11:01] How many brides get a wedding present from Hitler? 有多少新娘能够拿到希特勒送的结婚贺札?
[11:08] You wanna take half? 你要不要拿一半走?
[11:10] I can’t carry all this. 我没办法全部带走
[11:12] You know, whoever comes in here after us… 你知道不管谁在我们之后进来
[11:14] …is gonna take whatever isn’t nailed down. 都会把所有没钉死的全搬走
[11:16] Well… 嗯
[11:18] …wouldn’t want that to happen. 可不希望他们有这机会
[11:25] Nice. 好东西
[11:26] Don’t even think about it. 你想都别想
[11:38] Major Winters. Sir. 温特斯少校 长官!
[11:40] More. 摩尔
[11:41] Permission to climb the mountain, sir? 请求登山许可 长官
[11:43] Eagle’s Nest? 进攻鹰巢
[11:44] What is this? 这是什么?
[11:45] Wait one minute. 等一下
[11:47] Harry, have F Company put a double guard on the hotel. Set up roadblocks on the west side of town. 哈利 叫F连加强守护旅馆 在城西设置路障
[11:53] I want battalion HQ, seal off the north side and prepare for prisoners. 我要在此设置营总部 将北边封锁准备接收战俘
[11:57] Sergeant Grant. 葛兰特中士
[11:58] And, Harry, nobody gets hurt, not now. 还有 哈利 不要有人受伤 现在不能
[12:04] And Easy? 那E连呢?
[12:07] Easy will head up the mountain through the Obersalzburg… E连由奥柏萨尔斯堡上山
[12:10] …and take the Eagle’s Nest. 攻下鹰巢
[12:15] Hi-ho, Silver! 冲啊 骏马!
[12:26] The Eagle’s Nest was a surprise birthday present for Hitler… 老鹰之巢是用纳粹的钱帮希特勒盖的…
[12:29] …built with Nazi party money. 一个惊喜生日札物
[12:31] A mountaintop stone retreat 8,000 feet up… 是一座标高八千英尺的石材碉堡
[12:34] …accessible by a gold-plated elevator. 由一座镀金的电梯进出
[12:37] It was one of the crown jewels of his empire… 这是他帝国皇冠上的一颗宝石
[12:40] …and the man was afraid of heights. 可是他却有畏高症
[13:29] Here’s to him. 这是敬他的
[13:45] No, goddamn it, listen. 不是 可恶 听着
[13:47] Hitler, Hitler, no. 希特勒 不 不…
[13:49] Hitler, Himmler, Goering, Goebbels. – 希姆莱、戈培尔… – 有没有人说你不会讲笑话
[13:54] and the pope walk into a bar… 教宗走进一间酒吧
[13:56] – Because he drinks too much… – That’s how it starts. – 因为他喝了太多… – 事情就是这么发生的
[14:00] Hey, Adolf. Love your Eagle’s Nest. 阿道夫! 我喜欢你的鹰巢
[14:03] I hope you don’t mind. We made ourselves at home. 我希望你不介意 我们已经把它当做自己家
[14:06] Love what you’ve done with it. 我喜欢你这里的布置
[14:07] Hey, hey, have a drink. Come on. 来一杯吧 快点
[14:10] Just so as we can say we saw you do it. 我们才能说终于看到你喝酒了
[14:13] Listen up. 注意听好
[14:16] From Corps, just came in. 刚从军团来的命令
[14:17] Effective immediately. 即刻生效
[14:18] All troops stand fast on present positions. 所有的部队暂时在原地驻守
[14:23] Standing fast. 原地驻守?
[14:27] Wanna hear it? 你们要听吗?
[14:30] Ready for it, listen up. The German army surrendered. 准备好了吗 听好 德军投降了!
[14:41] I got a present for you, come on. 我有个礼物给你 来吧!
[14:46] – Is it? – yeah. – 就这样吗? – 没错
[15:08] – What is this place? – Hermann Goering’s house. – 这是什么地方? – 赫曼戈林的房子
[15:12] We discovered it yesterday. Had it on double guard ever since. 昨天发现后便派双哨看守
[15:15] I can vouch for that. 这个我可以见证 长官
[15:16] Oh, anxious to get off duty, O’Keefe? 等不及要下哨了吗 欧基夫?
[15:18] No, there’s just so much to see and do, sir. 没有 只是有太多要看要做的事 长官
[15:57] Ten thousand bottles of the world’s finest liquor… 上万瓶世界上最好的烈酒
[16:00] …wine, and champagne helped Easy Company mark the day the war in Europe came to an end. 葡萄酒及香槟为E连记下了欧战结束的那一天
[16:05] It’s all yours. 全都是你的了
[16:08] Take what you want and have each company take a truckload. 想拿多少就拿多少 然后叫每连载一卡车走
[16:12] We’re going to Austria in the morning. Don’t feel obliged to leave stuff for whoever comes next. 我们明早就要前住奥地利 不用留给后面的人
[16:17] Austria, sir? 奥地利吗 长官
[16:18] Happy V.E. Day. “VE”日快乐
[16:21] Yeah. 对
[16:24] V.E. day? “VE”日?
[16:27] Victory in Europe. 欧战胜利日
[16:36] Happy V.E. Day. 欧战胜利日快乐
[16:41] Instead of an aggressive combat unit… 不像一支攻击性的战斗部队
[16:43] …we became an occupation force… 我们反倒成了占领军
[16:45] …and no one wanted to leave Berchtesgaden… 没有人想离开贝希特加登
[16:48] …until they saw Austria. 直到我们看到了奥地利
[17:27] So, you reckon they’ll make us run up those or ski down them? 你想上级会要我们爬上山还是滑雪下来?
[17:49] Hey, how are you? 你好
[17:51] Need a hand there? 需要帮忙吗?
[17:54] He loves you! 他爱你
[17:59] Hey, lady, how are you? 小姐 你好吗?
[18:03] I think the war is over. 战争结束了
[18:38] We’ll be comfortable here. 我们在这儿会很舒服的
[18:45] I wonder what will happen to us… 我在想当战争终于结束时
[18:47] …to people like you and me when there are finally no more wars to occupy us. 像你我这样的人 命运将会是如何?
[18:57] Have all your men collect the weapons… 叫你的部队缴械
[18:59] …deposit them at the church, at the school, and at the airfield. 然后把它放在教堂 学校跟机场
[19:03] Very well. 很好
[19:12] Please accept this as my formal surrender, Major. 请你收下这个当做是我正式的投降 少校
[19:16] It is better than to lay it on the desk of a clerk. 这样会比放在一个文书兵的桌上来的好
[19:27] You may keep your sidearm, Colonel. 你可以留着你的手枪 上校
[19:44] Heroic dead of a combined army and marine force mark the grim battlefield of Okinawa… 陆军及海军陆战队弟兄的英勇牺牲 为正在进行中的
[19:48] …where one of the worst battles of the war is being fought. 战史上最血腥战斗之一的冲绳岛之役留下注脚
[19:52] Thousands of Yanks have been wounded or sacrificed their lives… 有上千名美国人受伤 并且已经有数千名
[19:56] …to drive a fanatical foe from this base. 为了设法将疯狂的敌人赶出他们的巢穴而阵亡
[20:00] Along the Jap’s southern defense line… 延着日军南边的防线
[20:02] …the Yanks progress slowly facing one of the fiercest artillery barrages of the war. 美军遭遇到空前猛烈的炮击而进度缓慢
[20:06] Each small advance is gained by sheer grit… 每一小步进展都是藉由英勇对抗
[20:09] …in the face of withering fire from a suicidal enemy… 强做困兽之斗的敌军自杀攻击
[20:12] …being slowly hammered back into the hills. 并将其慢慢逐回山头而取得
[20:16] The going is brutal and our casualties are high… 战事惨烈的进行着 而我们的伤亡惨重
[20:18] …but Okinawa is the next big step towards victory over Japan. 可是冲绳是战胜日本的一大步
[20:22] A victory that can only be won by work… 这个胜利唯有藉着努力工作
[20:25] …war bonds, and heroic sacrifice. 战争债券以及英勇的牺性
[20:36] – So, when are we going? – We don’t have a date yet. – 我们什么时候要去? – 还没有确定日期
[20:39] Are we to tell the men right away? 要现在跟弟兄们说吗?
[20:42] Some of them will have enough points to go home instead. 有些人反而会拿到足够点数而退伍
[20:44] Not many if their only medal’s a Purple Heart. 不会很多 如果只得过紫心勋章的话
[20:48] I think most of us here will have enough. 我想我们几个都会有足够的点数
[20:52] And each of us will have to decide what to do. 我们每个人将要决定下一步要做什么
[20:54] I don’t know how long we’re waiting here for orders… 我不知还要在此待命多久
[20:57] …but I want those veterans who are staying… 可是我要决定留下的老兵…
[21:00] …and all new replacements, ready to fight. 及所有新兵随时备战
[21:03] That means rifle ranges. 这表示要做射击训练
[21:04] That means daily close order drills. That means troop reviews… 紧急受命演习与部队检讨
[21:07] …but, above all, it means physical training. 可是最重要的是体能训练
[21:09] Get your NCOs on it. 叫你的士官们去执行
[21:13] They’re gonna love you. 他们会爱死你的
[21:19] What are you crouching down for, Perco? 你蹲下来干什么 派康提?
[21:22] Think the deer’s gonna shoot back? 你以为鹿会向你开几枪吗?
[21:24] Leave me alone. 你少管我
[21:25] How about you all just shut up… 你们何不都闭嘴
[21:28] …and let Shifty kill us some dinner? 让西福弟帮我们射只晚餐来吃?
[21:30] What’s the matter, Bull? 怎么了 大牛?
[21:32] You tired of eating dried up spuds three times a day? 你吃腻三餐的干马铃薯吗?
[21:35] Hey, you know what, I got an idea. Why don’t we just shoot Bull here… 我想到个主意 干脆我们把大牛给杀了
[21:39] …and feed the company for a week? 来喂连上一个星期
[22:08] Oh, goddamn it, Shifty. 可恶 西福弟
[22:11] You let him get away. Army ought to be glad to be rid of you. 你让它跑了 陆军一定很庆幸你要退伍了
[22:15] I wish, you know. It seems they want me to stay around awhile. 希望是这样 可是看来他们还要我多留一阵
[22:19] – Are you serious? – How many points you need? – 你没开玩笑吧? – 你还需要几点?
[22:21] Fifteen. 15点
[22:23] Fifteen! Jesus Christ, I thought I had it bad. 15点? 天啊 我还以为我已经够多点了
[22:27] No Purple Hearts, never was injured. 我没得过紫心勋章 也没受过伤
[22:29] Company! Platoon! Attention! 全连各排注意! 立正!
[22:38] Right shoulder. Arm! 上右肩~托枪!
[22:44] Order. Arms! 枪~放下!
[22:51] At ease. 稍息
[22:55] General Taylor is aware that many veterans… 泰勒将军知道有很多老兵
[22:57] …including Normandy veterans… 包括参与诺曼底空降的老兵
[22:59] …still do not have the 85 points required to be discharged. 还没有累积到足够退伍的85分点数
[23:03] On this the anniversary of D-day… 在今天这个D日纪念日
[23:04] …he has authorized a lottery to send… 他给大家一次抽奖机会
[23:07] …one man home in each company… 每连有一位兄弟能退伍返乡
[23:09] …effective immediately. 即刻生效
[23:12] For Easy Company, the winner is… E连的中奖者
[23:21] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 拜托
[23:25] Serial number 13066266. 兵籍号码13066266
[23:30] Sergeant Darrell C. Powers. 戴若包尔斯中士
[23:34] Shifty 西福弟
[23:35] That’s how it’s done, Shifty. 这是你应得的 西福弟
[23:40] Congratulations, Shifty. 恭喜了 西福弟
[23:42] Sergeant Grant will see to it that 2nd Platoon takes over at the crossroads checkpoint… 葛兰特中士负责带第二排去路口检查哨换防
[23:46] …beginning tonight at 2200 hours. 从今晚10点开始
[23:49] – So much for our anniversary. – No shit. – 周年庆就此结束了 – 没错
[23:51] General Taylor has also announced that the 101st Airborne Division… 泰勒将军也同时宣布101空降师
[23:56] …will definitely be redeployed to the Pacific. 绝对会被重新布置在太平洋
[24:00] So, beginning tomorrow, at 0600 hours… 所以从明早6点开始
[24:04] …we will begin training to go to war. 我们要开始作战训练
[24:15] Come in. 进来
[24:23] I don’t mean to interrupt you, sir. 我无意来打扰你 长官
[24:26] I just wanted to say goodbye. 我只是想来…道别
[24:30] You know, you was… 你知道 你是…
[24:34] You was… 你是…
[24:38] Well… 嗯…
[24:40] It’s been a long time. 我跟着您好久了
[24:44] You got everything you need? 东西都带齐了吗?
[24:46] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[24:47] I gathered up my loot. Pistols mainly. 我把战利品收好了 大部分是手枪
[24:50] Paperwork’s all done. I even got my back pay in my pocket. 表格都写好了 我甚至已经拿了退伍金
[25:00] Back, back home in Virginia… 回到在维吉尼亚的家
[25:06] Well… 嗯…
[25:10] I just don’t rightly know how I’m gonna explain all this. 我只是不知道该如何向别人解释这一切
[25:19] You see, I’ve… 你知道
[25:21] I’ve seen… I’ve seen… 我曾见过…我曾见过…
[25:27] You’re a hell of a fine soldier, Shifty. 你是一个非常杰出的军人 西福弟
[25:30] There’s nothing more to explain. 没有什么需要解释的
[25:36] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[25:46] Two days later, Shifty Powers was on a truck headed for the rear and a boat home. 两天后 西福弟包尔斯坐上卡车 朝回家的船出发
[25:51] Unfortunately the truck was hit head-on by a drunken corporal from another regiment. 不幸被一辆由别团一个酒醉的下士驾驶的车迎面撞上
[25:56] Shifty had a broken pelvis… 西福弟骨盆碎裂
[25:58] …a broken arm, and a bad concussion. 一只手骨折 并有严重的脑震荡
[26:00] He survived, but spent the next few months in a series of hospitals. 虽然活了下来 可是得在医院多住几个月
[26:05] I wish I could say that he was our only casualty in Austria. 我真希望我能说 他是我们在奥地利的唯一伤亡人员
[26:09] I’ve made up my mind, Nix. 我已经决定了 尼克
[26:10] I got the points, I’m going back to Kitty. 一旦我集满点数我就要回去找凯蒂
[26:13] Harry, do you really think that Kitty hasn’t run off with some 4-F by now? 哈利 你真的还认为 凯蒂没跟被退役的男人跑了
[26:17] Son of a bitch. That’s not even funny. 王八蛋 一点都不好笑
[26:21] Harry, ignore him. 哈利 别理他
[26:23] How am I supposed to tell her I had the chance to go home to her finally… 我怎么告诉她说 我本来终于有机会回家找她
[26:27] …but decided not to, so I could go jump on Tokyo? 却为了想要空降东京而决定放弃?
[26:29] All right, so don’t tell her. 好 那就别告诉她
[26:32] Besides, she’s waited for you for three years, right? 反正她已经等了你三年了 对不对?
[26:35] We’ll be to Tokyo and back in two years, three tops. 我们去东京再回来差不多只要两年 最多三年
[26:38] It’ll probably be over before you even get there. 可能在你去之前就会结束了
[26:40] The reality is you’re gonna sit here in Austria for six months waiting to go… 事实上 你会在奥地利待上半年准备出发
[26:44] …and I’m gonna be back in Wilkes-Barre making babies. 而我会回到我的温柔乡生小孩
[26:47] – You didn’t tell him? – No, I couldn’t get him to shut up. – 你还没告诉他? – 还没 我就是没办法让他闭嘴
[26:51] What, tell me what? 什么? 告诉我什么?
[26:54] Guts and Glory here applied for a transfer. 这位荣誉军人申请转调
[26:57] What? 什么?
[26:58] 13th Airborne are heading out for the Pacific right away. 第13空降师马上要向太平洋战区出发
[27:06] If I’m going, I wanna get it over with. 如果我要去 我在这里需要做个了结
[27:10] Are you in on this too? 你也要去吗?
[27:12] I can’t let him go by himself. He doesn’t know where it is. 我不能让他一个人去 他会找不到路的
[27:18] You’re leaving the men? 你要离开兄弟们?
[27:23] They don’t need me anymore. 他们不再需要我了
[27:36] Wounded in Normandy? 在诺曼底受伤?
[27:37] Yes, sir. In the leg. It was a minor flesh wound. 是 长官 在腿部 只是轻微的皮肉伤
[27:42] Company E lost 24 men killed there. E连在那里损失了24名兄弟
[27:44] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[27:46] Seventeen of those were in my company commander’s plane. It went down on D-day. 其中17名是在我连连长搭乘的飞机上 他们在D日那天坠毁了
[27:51] So, you were given command of the company on D-day? 所以你在D日那天受命指挥全连?
[27:55] That’s right. 是的
[28:06] Fall back to your original positions! 退回你原来的据点
[28:09] Everyone else maintain your pace of fire! 其他人保持火力
[28:22] In Holland they bumped you to battalion XO. 在荷兰 他们…把你升去当副营长
[28:28] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[28:33] Bastards took your company away. 混蛋们把你的连抢走了
[29:04] I fired my last shots there. 我在那里开了我最后一枪
[29:08] For the whole damn war? 在整个战争里?
[29:11] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[29:15] You got through Bastogne without having to fire your weapon? 你未发一枪一弹经历了巴斯通之役?
[29:18] That is correct, sir. 正确 长官
[29:20] And you were on the line the whole time? 而你一直都在战线上?
[29:22] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[29:27] Can’t imagine a tougher test for a leader… 无法想象对领导者有更严酷的考验
[29:30] …having to sit through a siege like that under those conditions. 在那些状况下撑过围城之苦
[29:35] We got through it. 我们熬过来了
[29:38] Find some cover, find a foxhole! 找掩体 找散兵坑
[29:41] Come on, take cover! Take cover! 快点 找掩体
[29:50] Come on, find some cover! 快点 快找掩体
[29:56] Why do you want a transfer? 你为什么要转调?
[29:59] Sorry, sir? 对不起 长官?
[30:00] I said, why do you want to leave your men? 我说你为何要离开你的兄弟?
[30:03] It’s not that, sir. 不是这样的 长官
[30:04] It’s just that if the war was still on in the Pacific… 我是想太平洋还有战事
[30:07] …and I could do some good over there. 我还能够协助作战
[30:09] Looking to have your own division someday? 你是不是想当上师长?
[30:12] No, sir. 不是的 长官
[30:13] Not going to make a career of the army? 你不想在陆军里发展?
[30:16] No. Well, I don’t know, sir. 不是 我不知道 长官
[30:21] Because if you think you need more combat experience… 如果你是想获得更多的作战经验
[30:23] …to get stars on your helmet… 来争取你头盔上的星星的话
[30:27] …let me tell you something, son. 让我告诉你一件事 孩子
[30:30] You’ve done enough. 你做的够多了
[30:34] Thank you, sir. That’s not my objective. 谢谢你 长官 那不是我的目的
[30:45] Major, I took this meeting out of respect for your achievements and for the 101st. 少校 这次会面 我增加了对你和101师的尊敬
[30:52] If they do go to the Pacific eventually you should be running one of the battalions. 如果他们最终会被派往太平洋 你应该指挥其中的一个营
[31:00] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[31:04] And frankly, your men have earned the right to keep you around. 老实说 我认为你的兄弟有权利将你留下来
[31:15] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[31:17] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[31:24] So, I would stay in Austria for the time being waiting for orders… 所以我暂时得留在奥地利待命
[31:28] …and trying to watch over soldiers who had no enemy to fight. 想办法看好无敌可战的士兵们
[31:32] Lieb, I fucking hate this. 李 我不喜欢这样
[31:34] Oh, Jesus Christ, they fingered him. 拜托 他们已经指认他了
[31:37] He was in the fucking room, Web. 他曾出现在营房里 韦伯
[31:38] A Polack who was at the slave camps said this is where he lives, here. 在集中营的一个波兰人说那家伙就住在这里
[31:42] – Which camp? – Whatever camp. – 哪个集中营? – 管他是哪个
[31:46] I’m under direct orders and I’m happy to follow it. 我是直接受命的 而且我乐于奉命行事
[32:09] Is this a personal thing, Joe? 这是你的私事吗 乔?
[32:10] What? 什么?
[32:11] Is this personal to you? 这是你的私事吗?
[32:13] No, it’s a goddamn order. 不是 这是个命令
[32:15] Does Major Winters know about this? 温特斯少校知道这件事吗?
[32:18] Doesn’t matter here. 这无关紧要了
[32:19] Oh, the fuck it doesn’t. 无关紧要个屁!
[32:21] What if this guy’s just a soldier? 如果这家伙只是个普通的士兵呢?
[32:22] What if he’s an officer with no ties to the SS? 如果他是个跟党卫军毫无瓜葛的军官呢?
[32:25] If he’s innocent? You know… 如果他根本是无辜的?
[32:26] …what if he’s a fucking Nazi commandant of a slave camp? 如果他是奴隶营里的指挥官?
[32:29] Which one, which camp? You don’t have any proof. 哪一个? 哪个集中营? 你没有任何证据
[32:31] Were you at Landsberg? 你有去兰登斯堡吗?
[32:33] You know I was. 你明知我有去
[32:35] You think he’s a soldier like you and me? 你以为他是和你我一样的士兵?
[32:38] A fucking innocent German officer? 一个无辜的德国军官?
[32:42] Where the hell have you been for the past three years? 你过去三年到哪里去了?
[32:48] Wer sind Sie? (德语)
[32:50] Was machen Sie hier? (德语)
[32:51] What? 什么?
[32:53] Ich habe gar nichts. (德语)
[32:55] Shut up. 闭嘴
[32:55] Was machen Sie? (德语)
[32:56] Ruhe. (德语)
[32:59] Sie sind der Kommandant. (德语)
[33:00] Gehen Sie raus. (德语)
[33:02] Sie sind der Kommandant. (德语)
[33:03] Welcher Kommandant? (德语)
[33:04] Vom Arbeitslager. (德语)
[33:05] Ich weiss von keinem Arbeitslager. (德语)
[33:07] Sie haben die falsche Person. (德语)
[33:11] Nein, nein. 不是
[33:14] Don’t fucking lie to me. 不要骗我
[33:15] Sie tauschen sich. (德语)
[33:17] See what you did to my fucking people? 你看看你对我同胞做了什么!
[33:20] Nein. (德语)
[33:49] He’s guilty. 他有罪
[33:53] – Liebgott says so. – He probably is. – 李高特说他有罪… – 那就是有罪了
[34:05] Goddamn son of a bitch. Shoot him. 可恶的王八蛋 打他!
[34:10] Shoot him! 开枪打他!
[34:11] No. 不要
[34:34] Officers don’t run. 军官不该逃的
[34:37] The war’s over, anybody would run. 战争结束了 换做是谁都会逃
[34:42] Summer in this Alpine paradise should have been a welcome relief… 在这山中仙境的夏日本该令人放松
[34:46] …especially now that we were at peace with the Germans. 尤其是现在我们跟德国人和平相处之后
[34:49] Everyone just wanted to go home. 每个人都只想回家
[34:51] France. France was the best. 法国 法国最棒了!
[34:54] Really? 真的吗?
[34:55] Yeah, five years. 对! 五年了
[34:58] I think I was in every country, but France was the best. 我想我每个国家都去过了 可是法国是最棒的
[35:07] Italy would be second for me. 意大利会是我第二个选择
[35:10] Russia is not desirable. Ukraine, it was okay. 俄罗斯不行 乌克兰还好
[35:15] So, when do you get out? 你什么时候退伍?
[35:18] The unit is discharged. We leave when my captain gets transferred. 部队已经解散了 等连长转调后就可以离开了
[35:23] It is the end of my second war. 这是我第二个战争的结束
[35:25] Jesus. 老天
[35:27] I’m going home now to Mannheim. 我要回家了 在曼海姆
[35:29] I’ll take this one. 这辆车由我来
[35:30] Passkarte, bitte. (德语)
[35:35] Okay. 好了
[35:42] Hey, Webster. 嘿 韦伯斯特…
[35:43] – My relief. – Don’t salute the Germans. – 我的替哨 – 不要向德军敬札
[35:46] Come on. I sort of get a kick out of it. 别这样 我觉得蛮好玩的
[35:49] Anyway, I got me a new enemy. The Japs. 不管怎样 我现在有新的敌人 日本鬼子!
[35:52] 75 points. How about you? I mean, you’re a Toccoa guy, right? 75点 你呢? 你是塔可亚出身的 对吗?
[35:57] – How many you got? – Wouldn’t you like to know? – 你有几点呢? – 你不会想要知道的
[36:03] Discharged, huh? 退伍了是吗?
[36:06] – Go ahead, take off, it’s my turn. – Okay, see you back at the farm. – 去吧 你走 该我站了 – 好 我们回头见
[36:12] Eighty-one. 81点
[36:15] What? 什么?
[36:16] I have 81 points. 我有81点
[36:19] Well, that’s just not good enough. 看来还是不够
[36:28] See about getting you a ride. 我看能不能帮你找个便车
[36:31] Hey! 嘿!
[36:32] Hey! 嘿!
[36:33] Where are they going? 他们要去哪里?
[36:35] Munich. Munchen, Munich. 慕尼黑
[36:38] Wanna go to Munich? 你要去慕尼黑吗?
[36:40] Mochten Sie nach Munchen gehen? (德语)
[36:42] Ja, bitte. (德语)
[36:51] Get in. 上车
[36:55] Too bad. 真可惜
[37:01] Turn the wheel! 方向盘
[37:06] Oh, Jesus. 我的天
[37:21] It’s Private Janovec. 是二等兵杰诺维克
[37:26] He was dead when they brought him in. 送他来时他已经断气了
[37:32] 75 points. 75点
[37:35] – What? – He was 10 points short. – 什么? – 他只差10点
[37:40] The enemy had surrendered, but somehow men were still dying. 敌军已经投降了 可是阿兵哥们还是继续死亡
[37:44] Young men, who wanted to be home with their families by now… 从诺曼底前服役至今的年轻士兵 虽然有着卓越的表现
[37:47] …who’d served with distinction since before Normandy… 就算想在此时与家人团聚
[37:50] …were stuck here because they didn’t have the points. 却因点数不足而坐困在此
[37:52] What they did have plenty of were weapons, alcohol, and too much time on their hands. 他们有的只是武器 酒精 还有手中太多的时间
[37:59] When all of a sudden, from out of nowhere… 他拼命想挣脱他的伞带
[38:01] …a guy jumps out of the hedgerow… 突然不知从哪儿冒出来一个家伙 跳出树丛
[38:03] …onto this guy’s chest. 冲出来压住他的胸膛
[38:05] Shoves a trench knife up against his throat and screams, “Whose side are you on?” 将刀子抵住他的喉咙大喊”你是哪一边的? “
[38:11] I don’t get it. 我听不懂
[38:12] It’s D-day. 在D日那天
[38:13] It’s 2nd platoon’s own Bill Guarnere. Old’ Gonorrhea himself. 是第二排的比尔葛奈瑞 人称老淋病先生
[38:17] Just landed in Normandy and wound up like I don’t know what. 才刚降落在诺曼底就兴奋的跟什么一样
[38:20] “Whose side are you on?” What a fucking character! “你是哪一边的”? 真是个怪胎
[38:23] What happened to him? 他后来怎么样了?
[38:25] Got his leg blown off in Bastogne. 他的脚在巴斯通给炸断了
[38:29] Wait here. 在这里等着
[38:36] Are you okay, Mac, do you need some help? 你还好吗 朋友? 你需要帮忙吗?
[38:46] They wouldn’t give me any gas. 他们一点汽油都不给我
[38:49] Krauts. 臭德仔
[38:56] I tried to explain. 我试着解释
[38:59] This fucking limey wouldn’t listen. 这些臭德军就是不听
[39:04] I think he was a Major. 我想他是个少校
[39:07] Look, Private, we’ve got a problem here. 你听着 阿兵哥 我们这里出问题了
[39:09] Do you have any gas? 你有汽油吗?
[39:12] Why don’t you give me your weapon? 把你的枪给我好吗
[39:15] Well, I guess I’ll just use his Jeep. I don’t think he’s gonna be needing it. 那我只好开他的吉普车 我想他是用不着了
[39:20] Hold on a second there, all right? 你站在原地别走
[39:24] Jesus. 老天
[39:26] Sarge! Sergeant Grant! 中士! 葛兰特中士
[39:31] Sarge! 中士
[39:40] Jesus. 老天
[39:42] What? 怎样?
[39:43] He’s not gonna make it. 他活不成了
[39:46] You can’t operate on him? 你不能动手术吗?
[39:47] Not me. 我没办法
[39:48] You’d need a brain surgeon. 你需要一位脑外科医生
[39:49] And even if you had one, I don’t think there’s any hope. 就算你找到了 我也不认为有任何希望
[39:56] Find the shooter. Alive. Come on, help me. 你去把凶手抓来 我要活口 过来帮我
[39:58] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[39:59] We’re gonna go find a brain surgeon. 我们去找脑外科医生
[40:04] Hey, Lieb. He wants a noncom guarding each roadblock… 李 他要每个检查哨都要有位士官看管
[40:07] …and two men watching every road out of town. 每条离开镇上的道路 要有至少两位士兵看守
[40:10] Bull, Malark, you each pick a squad… 大牛 马拉其 你们每人挑选一班…
[40:12] …and one witness on a house to house search. 及一位目击者做逐屋搜索
[40:14] Can we shoot this bastard on sight? 可以当场格杀这个混蛋吗?
[40:16] Try and take him alive. 尽量留下活口
[40:18] Where’s Grant now? 葛兰特现在在哪里?
[40:19] They took him to a Kraut hospital… 他们送他去一间德军医院
[40:21] …to see if they could drum up any good doctors. 看看能不能找到好医生
[40:32] Open up. 开门
[40:39] Come with me. 跟我来
[40:40] Why? 为什么?
[40:41] Get in the Jeep. 上吉普车
[40:45] Where’re we going? 我们要去哪里?
[40:47] To the hospital, get in. 去医院 上车
[40:50] If you’re going to shoot me, shoot me. 你如果要对我开枪就动手
[40:52] If you’re not, put the gun away. 如果你不动手 就把枪拿开
[40:54] Get in the Jeep, now. 快点 上吉普车
[40:57] – What happened to him? – He was shot in the head. – 他怎么了? – 他头部中弹
[41:01] Half hour ago. Come on. 在半个小时前 快点!
[41:05] If you want him to live, you’ll help me. 如果你要他活下去 你就要帮我
[41:08] First by putting that away. 首先把枪拿开
[41:13] – Let’s go. – Let me drive. – 我们走 – 让我来开
[41:15] We’ll get there faster. 我们可以快一点到
[41:30] Jesus. Again, what a hand. 老天 又是一手烂牌
[41:36] I don’t know who’s taking a bigger beating, me or him. 不知道是谁比较惨 是我还是他?
[41:38] Wanna play a different game? 玩别的游戏?
[41:40] No. 不用
[41:41] Same game, just shuffle them up good, huh? 就玩这种 你只要把牌洗好 好吗?
[41:46] – You all right? – Yeah, I’m all right. – 你还好吗? – 好 我很好
[41:50] You wanna go in there and join in? 你要进去加入他们吗?
[41:54] I should go in there and stop this. 我应该进去叫他们别再打了
[41:57] Floyd, let’s just play cards, all right? 佛洛依德 我们打牌就好 好吗?
[42:06] Where is he? 人在哪里?
[42:07] How’s Grant? 葛兰特还好吗?
[42:08] Is he okay? 他还好吗?
[42:20] This him? 就是他吗?
[42:23] That’s him. 就是他
[42:27] Replacement I Company. I连的新兵
[42:31] Where’s the weapon? 武器在哪里?
[42:35] What weapon? 什么武器?
[42:39] When you talk to an officer, you say “sir.” 当你跟军官说话时 你要说长官
[43:33] Have the MPs take care of this piece of shit. 叫宪兵来处理这个人渣
[43:38] – Grant’s dead? – No. – 葛兰特死了吗? – 没有
[43:42] Kraut surgeon says he’s gonna make it. 德国军医说他能活下来
[43:48] Hey, tough guy, on your feet. Come on, move, move it. 硬汉 站起来 走了 快点 站起来
[43:54] I’m guessing they were Hitler’s photo albums, sir. 我猜那些是希特勒的相簿 长官
[43:56] Sure had a lot of pictures of him in it. 里面有很多他的照片
[43:59] You looked at them, but you didn’t take them? 你看到那些相簿却一本也没拿?
[44:01] That’s right, sir. 是的 长官
[44:03] I don’t believe you. 我才不相信你
[44:10] I’ll be watching you. 我会盯着你
[44:11] You’re dismissed. 你可以走了
[44:17] You’d better not be lying to me. 你最好别骗我
[44:24] What? 什么事?
[44:25] Sir, if it’s not gonna put you in too much of a bind… 长官! 如果不会造成你太大困扰的话
[44:30] …I’d like to resign as Company 1st Sergeant. 我想请辞连队军士长的职位
[44:34] If I had my choice I miss being back amongst the men. 如果我能选择 我想念跟兄弟们一起的时光
[44:38] I’d be happy to go to Staff Sergeant whichever platoon you wanna put me in. 我会很高兴担任幕僚士官 随便你要我去哪一排
[44:47] Well, I guess you’ve earned your right to demote yourself. 我想你已经争取到自己降级的权利
[44:51] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[44:54] You wanna take over Sergeant Grant’s platoon? 你要不要带葛兰特中士那一班?
[44:57] That would do fine, sir. 那很好 长官
[45:03] All right then, report to Lieutenant Peacock. 那就好 向皮卡克少尉报到
[45:08] Let me know if he gives you any trouble. 他要是找你麻烦就跟我说
[45:12] Oh, sir, you make your decision yet? 长官 你做决定了吗?
[45:16] Yeah, I did. 我决定了
[45:25] So, what else is on your mind? 你心里还有什么打算?
[45:28] I know Easy Company’s gonna need a Commanding Officer post-war. 我知道E连在战后还需要一位连长
[45:31] Somebody to hold their hand keep them from killing each other. 一个能够支持他们避免他们自相残杀的人
[45:36] It better be somebody who knows what they’re doing. 最好是个了解兄弟的人
[45:39] Yep, I couldn’t agree more. 对 我完全同意
[45:40] It’s absolutely irresponsible to leave them in the hands of the wrong person. 把他们交给不适任的人是绝对不负责任的
[45:45] They’re too much of a valuable resource to the military. 他们是军方无比珍贵的资源
[45:52] So, you’ve decided to stay in the army? 你决定留在陆军了?
[45:55] Yes, I’m gonna stay with the men. 是的 我要留下来陪他们
[45:59] Well, I’m glad to hear it. 我很高兴听到你这么说
[46:04] So, some of us would stay by choice… 所以有些人选择留下来
[46:07] …but others were stuck if we couldn’t find excuses to send them away. 可其他人却还困在这里 除非找到送走他们的理由
[46:11] So, it’s an airborne exhibition. 这是个跳伞表演
[46:13] They have one of every Allied combat plane they’ve used in the war. 他们会出动每一种盟军参战的飞机
[46:18] I mean, yes, sir. 我是说 是的 长官
[46:19] You’ll be like a technical adviser to make sure they get everything right. 你是技术顾问 确定他们不会出错
[46:24] I understand, sir. 我了解了 长官
[46:25] I’m sorry it’s not a more hospitable location. 很抱歉 不是你最想去的地方
[46:28] No, sir. Paris is just fine. 不会的 长官 巴黎…还可以啦
[46:30] You know, if you need me to go… 如果你需要我去
[46:32] – …someone must be there. – Yeah, we do, we absolutely do. – 总有人要去的 – 是的 我们需要 我们绝对需要
[46:35] And your driver will drop you off at a hotel of your choice. 司机会送你到你挑选的旅馆
[46:38] And I don’t think we’ll see you back here any time soon. 我想我们短时间内 不会在这里再看到你
[46:44] I won’t let you down, sir. 我不会让你失望的 长官
[47:00] Carwood, yes. 卡伍德 对了…
[47:03] I wanted to say… 我想说的是…
[47:05] …as you probably know… 或许你已经知道
[47:07] …when they give a man a battlefield commission make him an officer… 陆军在颁给一个人战场委任书升他当军官后
[47:11] …they usually don’t let him stay with the same company. 通常不会让他待在同一连
[47:13] Yes, sir, I figured this was coming. 是的 长官 我已经料想到这一天的到来
[47:16] Yeah, they’re afraid the men won’t show him the proper degree of respect as they would another officer. 对 是怕兄弟们不会给他对军官应有的尊敬
[47:22] It’s a good theory, sir. 这是个很好的理论 长官
[47:23] It’s an idiotic theory especially in your case. 这是个白痴的理论 特别是用在你的身上
[47:26] Nevertheless, they’ve given me the choice as to where to re-assign you… 尽管如此 他们还是给了我重新指派你的选择
[47:30] …and I thought battalion headquarters might be a good place. 而我想营指挥部应该是个好地方
[47:35] I can think of few better, sir. 我想不出更好的地方了 长官
[47:37] Good. 很好
[47:39] Good. 很好
[47:41] Right now, down at the airfield there is a German general who is a little POed… 现在在机场那边有位德国将军
[47:46] …about having to surrender to a private from South Philly. 对要向来自南费城的大兵贝比·赫夫朗投降有些迟疑
[47:50] – Thinks it’s beneath his stature. – Understandable, sir. – 他觉得有失他的身份 – 这我能了解 长官
[47:53] Yeah. I thought 2nd Lieutenant Carwood Lipton from West Virginia… 对! 我想来自西维吉尼亚的卡伍德·李普顿少尉…
[47:58] …could soothe his ruffled feathers. 可以杀杀他的傲气
[48:00] No problem, sir. 没问题 长官
[48:02] Major, is this the type of job I can expect from now on? 少校 这是不是从现在开始…我可以期待的工作形态?
[48:08] Yeah. Yeah. 对
[48:10] When we’re not sunning ourselves by the lake. 当我们不在湖边晒太阳的时候
[48:23] Lieutenant. 少尉
[48:33] With your permission, I would like to address my men briefly. 经由你的同意 我想跟兄弟们简短说些话
[48:37] That’ll be fine, General. 没问题 将军
[48:49] Captain Sobel. 索柏上尉
[48:51] – Major Winters. – Captain Sobel. – 温特斯少校 – 索柏上尉
[48:55] We salute the rank, not the man. 敬礼是看官阶 不是看人的
[49:15] Manner… (德语)
[49:17] …es war ein langer Krieg. (德语)
[49:20] Es war ein harter Krieg. (德语)
[49:22] Liebgott? 李高特?
[49:25] Men, it’s been a long war, it’s been a tough war. 这是个漫长的战争 也是一场艰苦的战争
[49:28] lhr habt tapfer und stolz fur euer Vaterland gekampft. (德语)
[49:32] You have fought bravely, proudly for your country. 你们英勇…并骄傲的为祖国作战
[49:37] lhr seid eine besondere Gruppe… (德语)
[49:41] You are a special group… 你们是不平凡的一群
[49:42] …die ineinander einen Zusammenhalt gefunden habt… (德语)
[49:46] …who have found in one another a bond… 彼此紧密相连
[49:50] …wie er sich nur im Kampf entwickeln kann. (德语)
[49:54] …that exists only in combat. 这样的友谊只存在战斗中
[49:57] Unter Kameraden… (德语)
[49:58] Among brothers… 在兄弟之间
[50:00] …die Fuchshohlen geteilt haben. (德语)
[50:02] …of shared foxholes. 共同使用散兵坑
[50:04] Die sich in schrecklichen Momenten… (德语)
[50:07] …gegenseitig geschtutzt haben. (德语)
[50:09] Held each other in dire moments. 在最需要的时刻彼此扶持
[50:11] Die den Tod zusammen gesehen haben. (德语)
[50:17] Und gemeinsam gelitten haben. (德语)
[50:19] Who’ve seen death and suffered together. 你们看过死亡 一起接受磨难
[50:23] Ich bin stolz… (德语)
[50:26] …mit euch gedient zu haben. (德语)
[50:30] I am proud to have served with each and every one of you. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役
[50:35] Sie alle verdienen ein langes und gluckliches… (德语)
[50:38] …Leben in Frieden. (德语)
[50:40] You deserve long and happy lives of peace. 你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活
[50:59] Towel, towel, towel, towel, towel. 毛巾
[51:02] Thanks. 谢谢!
[51:04] Take a look at these two kids. 看看这两个孩子
[51:07] What the hell happened to them? 他们究竟发生什么事了?
[51:11] New Jersey, huh? 纽泽西 是不是?
[51:15] Yeah. 对
[51:17] Think about it. 考虑看看
[51:19] Yeah, I am. 有 我在考虑
[51:22] You awake yet? 你睡醒了吗?
[51:26] Awake? 睡醒?
[51:28] Time to go to bed. 该上床睡觉了
[51:44] Bad luck, Jimmy. 运气不好 吉米
[51:47] Nice play. 守得好
[51:49] Come on, we got one down. 来吧 一人出局了
[51:51] Come on, Pee Wee, let’s get Webster. 来吧 小不点 让我们解决韦伯斯特
[51:57] Buck Compton came back to see the Company. To let us know that he was all right. “巴克·康普顿”回到连上看大家 让大家知道他很好
[52:01] He became a prosecutor in Los Angeles. 他后来成为洛杉矶的检察官
[52:04] He convicted Sirhan Sirhan in the murder of Robert Kennedy… 他在罗伯特·肯里迪的谋杀案中 将凶手索罕定罪
[52:07] …and was later appointed to the California Court of Appeals. 之后被指派任职于加州上诉法院
[52:12] David Webster became a writer for The Saturday Evening Post and Wall Street Journal… “大卫·韦伯斯特”成为周六邮报、华尔街日报的专栏作家
[52:17] …and later wrote a book about sharks. 之后他写了本有关鲨鱼的书
[52:19] In 1961, he went out on the ocean alone… 在1961年他独自出海之后
[52:24] …and was never seen again. 就没有人再见过他了
[52:29] Go, go, go! 跑
[52:32] Johnny Martin would return to his job at the railroad… “强尼·马丁”回到原先他在铁路公司的工作
[52:35] …and then start his own construction company. 然后开设他自己的建筑公司
[52:38] He splits his time between Arizona and a place in Montana. 在亚历桑纳及蒙大拿两地来回奔波
[52:44] George Luz became a handyman in Providence, Rhode Island… “乔治·鲁兹”在罗德岛州的普拉福登斯担任杂务工
[52:49] …and as a testament to his character… 由于他极佳的人缘
[52:51] …1600 people attended his funeral 1998. 1600人在1998年参加了他的丧札
[52:58] Doc Roe died in Louisiana in 1998. “罗医官”于1998年在路易斯安那逝世
[53:03] He’d been a construction contractor. 他成为一位建筑承包商
[53:08] Frank Perconte returned to Chicago and worked a postal route as a mailman. “法兰克·派康提”回到芝加哥 在一间邮局担任邮递员
[53:20] Joe Liebgott returned to San Francisco… “乔·李高特”回到旧金山
[53:23] …and drove his cab. 开他的出租车
[53:26] Bull Randleman was one of the best soldiers I ever had. “大牛·蓝道曼”是我带过最好的士兵之一
[53:31] He went into the earth-moving business in Arkansas. 他在阿肯色州从事挖掘土方的事业
[53:34] He’s still there. 他还在那里
[53:43] Alton More returned to Wyoming with a unique souvenir… “奥顿·摩尔”带了一件特殊的纪念品回到怀俄明
[53:47] …Hitler’s personal photo albums. 就是希特勒的私人相簿
[53:50] He was killed in a car accident in 1958. 他在1958年因车祸过世
[53:55] Floyd Talbert, we all lost touch with in civilian life… “佛洛依德·泰伯特”在解甲归田后 便与我们失去联络
[53:59] …until he showed up at a reunion just before his death in 1981. 直到1981年 在他去世前的聚会中才再见到他
[54:05] How we lived our lives after the war was as varied as each man. 我们战后的生活人人不同
[54:11] Carwood Lipton became a glass-making executive… “卡伍德·李普顿”成为玻璃工厂主管
[54:14] …in charge of factories all over the world. 掌管的工厂遍及全球
[54:16] He has a nice life in North Carolina. 在北卡罗荣纳过着美好的生活
[54:20] Harry Welsh, he married Kitty Grogan… “哈利·威尔旭” 他娶了”凯蒂·葛罗根”
[54:22] …became an administrator for the Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania school system. 成为威克司巴尔宾州分校的行政主管
[54:30] Ronald Speirs stayed in the army served in Korea… “隆纳德·史毕尔”留在陆军 参加了朝鲜战争
[54:33] …and in 1958, returned to Germany as governor of Spandau prison. 并在1958年返回德国担任斯班朵监狱的典狱长
[54:38] He retired a Lieutenant Colonel. 以中校阶级退伍
[54:46] Get them round. 叫他们集合
[54:49] Easy Company, school circle! E连 成谈话队形!
[54:58] For Easy Company, it was D-day plus 434. 对E连来说 这是D日后的第434天
[55:02] A fast man would’ve had it, Perco. 脑筋快的人该想到了 派康提
[55:06] Listen up, got some news. 注意听 有消息宣布
[55:10] This morning President Truman received the unconditional surrender from the Japanese. 今天早上 杜鲁门总统接受了日本的无条件投降
[55:16] War’s over. 战争结束了
[55:19] Regardless of points, medals, or wounds… 不管点数 勋章或是伤痕
[55:22] …each man in the 101st Airborne would be going home. 每个101空降师兄弟都要回家了
[55:27] Each of us would be forever connected by our shared experience. 我们每个人都会因为共同经历而永远相系
[55:32] And each would have to rejoin the world as best he could. 每个人也必须尽力重新加入世界
[55:38] War is over 战争结束了!
[55:51] Lewis Nixon had some tough times after the war. “路易士·尼克森”在战后不是很得意
[55:54] He was divorced a couple of times. 离了几次婚
[55:57] Then in 1956, he married a woman named Grace and everything came together for him. 1956年娶了”葛瑞丝” 从此一帆风顺
[56:02] He spent the rest of his life with her, traveling the world. 他与她共度余生 四处旅游
[56:05] My friend, Lew, died in 1995. 我的好友路易于1995年过世
[56:10] I took up his job offer and was a personnel manager at the Nixon nitration works until I was called back… 我接受了他的工作 在尼克森化肥产品担任人事经理
[56:16] …into service in 1950 to train officers and rangers… 直到1950年我被征召回部队 去训练军官及突击队员
[56:19] …but I chose not to go to Korea. I’d had enough of war. 可我没有选择去朝鲜并以此为业 我已经历太多战争
[56:23] I stayed around Hershey, Pennsylvania finally finding a little farm. 我在宾州贺胥待了下来 最后终于找到一处农场
[56:28] A little peaceful corner of the world… 世界上平静的一个小角落
[56:30] …where I still live today. 到现在我仍旧住在这里
[56:32] And there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of the men I served with… 我没有一天不想 那些曾经与我一起服役…
[56:38] …who never got to enjoy the world without war. 却未能有机会享受没有战争的日子的兄弟们
[56:43] It’s a very unusual feeling. 这是一个很奇特的感觉 (迪克·温特斯)
[56:47] It’s a very unusual happening and it’s a very unusual bonding. 这是件很不平凡的事 它是个非比寻常的连结
[56:52] We knew that we could depend on each other… 我们知道我们可以彼此依赖 (卡伍德·李普顿)
[56:55] …and so, we were a close-knit group. 所以我们是很紧密的团体
[56:58] Just brave, so brave it was unbelievable. 就是勇气 难以置信的勇敢 (马拉其 唐诺)
[57:00] And I don’t know anybody that I admire more than Bill Guarnere and Joe Toye. 我最崇拜比尔葛奈瑞还有乔托伊
[57:08] And they were very, very special. 他们都很特别
[57:12] I’m just one part of the big war, that’s all. 我只是在大战里的一部分 如此而已
[57:15] One little part. 一小部分 (比尔·加尼尔 中士)
[57:17] And I’m proud to be a part of it. 而我很骄傲能参与其中
[57:20] Sometimes it makes me cry. 有时候它会使我哭泣
[57:23] The real men the real heroes are the fellows… 真正的男子汉 英雄们 (大兵 赫弗朗)
[57:26] …that are still buried over there and those that came home to be buried. 是那些还埋在那里与殉国返乡被葬的人
[57:30] It seemed like you thought that you could do… 感觉好象是你以为你能做任何事
[57:33] …just about anything and after the war was over and you came back out. 当战争结束后你回到社会 (西福地·鲍尔斯)
[57:38] Well, you lost a lot of that… 你丧失许多这种能力
[57:40] …or at least I did. 至少我是如此
[57:41] I lost all that confidence. 我丧失了原有的信心
[57:42] We was hoping to stay alive, that’s all, you know. 我只是想活下来 如此而已 (约翰·马丁)
[57:48] Henry the Fifth was talking to his men. 亨利五世跟他的士兵们说话
[57:52] He said, “From this day to the ending of the world… 他说从今天到世界末日
[57:58] “…we in it shall be remembered. 我们永远会被记得
[58:01] “We lucky few, we band of brothers. 我们幸运的少数 我们相系相依的兄弟
[58:05] “For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.” 谁今日与我共同浴血 他就是我的兄弟
[58:13] Do you remember… 你还记得
[58:17] …the letter that my granny wrote me? 我祖母写给我的信吗?
[58:21] You do? Do you remember how I ended it? 你记得吗? 记得最后怎么结束的?
[58:26] “I cherish the memories of a question… 我很珍惜这段记忆
[58:30] “my grandson asked me the other day… 有天我孙子问我一个问题
[58:34] “…when he said: 他问我:
[58:36] “Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?” “爷爷 你是大战中的英雄吗? “
[58:42] Grandpa said, “No… 我回答: 不是
[58:49] “…but I served in the company of heroes.” 可是我与英雄们一起服役
兄弟连

Post navigation

Previous Post: 兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: barui(Barry)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

兄弟连(Band of Brothers)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme