Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:30] We had lost some very good men there. 我们在那里失去一些很好的弟兄
[02:34] Toye and Guarnere had lost their legs there. 托伊和葛奈瑞在那里失去了腿
[02:37] Guarnere… Gordon was badly hit. 戈登受到了重创
[02:40] A number of other people were killed. 还有一些其他人阵亡
[02:42] It was a difficult situation there. 情况非常的艰困
[02:46] I don’t know the exact amount of men that got killed in that… 我不知道在那里丧命兄弟的正确数目
[02:51] …but six, seven of ’em, were real close friends of mine. 但是其中六七个是我最好的朋友
[02:57] Skip Muck died, and Eugene Roe came to me… 史基普穆克阵亡了 而尤金罗…
[03:02] …about 10 minutes after he was killed… 在他死后十分钟来找我
[03:05] …and he wanted me to see if I wanted to go look at him. 问我要不要去看他
[03:09] I said, no, I wouldn’t be able to stand that. 而我拒绝了 我会承受不了
[03:11] So, I didn’t go look at him. 所以我没有去看他
[03:13] After Bastogne, we went to Haguenau. There was another push there. 离开巴斯通后 我们进入哈根努 那有另一次推进
[03:17] We wanted to know what was across the river there what kind of strength they had. 我们想知道 在彼岸的敌方的兵力虚实
[03:21] You have a feeling you’re gonna live through the war. 你感觉你会在战争中存活
[03:24] You have a feeling it’s starting to ease off. 你感觉战况已渐趋弛缓
[03:28] You can’t account for it. It’s just a gut feeling. 你无法确定这只是你内心的直觉
[03:32] But everybody had that feeling. 但是每个人都有这样的感觉
[03:34] “I believe I might be able to live through it.” 我相信我自己能活下来
[03:38] So, walk carefully, take care of yourself. 所以连走路也很小心 很小心的照顾自己
[03:48] 最 后 的 巡 逻
[03:55] ( 1945年2月9日 )
[03:58] (法国 哈根努 )
[04:08] The 101st Airborne had been made famous by what it did in the Battle of the Bulge. 101空降师因为突出部之役而声名大噪
[04:13] Newspapers called them “the battered bastards of Bastogne.” 报纸称他们是巴斯通历尽磨难的汉子
[04:17] They’d been through hell… 他们经历炼狱之后
[04:18] …and were now pulling into the comparative paradise of Haguenau… 现在开拔进驻相对而言像是天堂般的哈根努
[04:21] …the sounds of the war still coming from just across the river. 战争的声息仍不断从仅隔一水之遥的对岸传来
[04:25] I had missed Bastogne. 我错过了巴斯通之役
[04:27] All I knew was what I’d read and heard around the replacement depot… 我所知道的都是在补充兵营读到和听到的
[04:31] …that we had broken the enemy, and the war would soon be over. 说我们突破到敌人后方而战争很快就要结束
[04:34] Thanks for the lift. 谢谢你的便车
[04:37] When I was finally able to rejoin Easy Company… 当我终于能重新归回E连
[04:39] …they looked nothing like the heroes who had just helped win the war. 这些人看来一点也不像刚为我们打赢一场战争的英雄
[04:46] George Luz! 乔治鲁兹
[04:48] Yeah? 什么事?
[04:49] It’s me. Come on, I haven’t been gone that long. 是我 拜托 我没有离开那么久吧?
[04:52] Jesus, yes, you have. 老天 是很久了
[04:56] Now, look what I found. 看看我发现什么了?
[04:58] Hey, guys. Sgt. Martin. 兄弟们! 马丁中士
[05:01] What do you want, Private? 你要干嘛 阿兵哥?
[05:04] I’m sorry, sir. 很抱歉 长官
[05:05] My name’s David Webster. I just got back from the hospital. 我叫大卫韦伯斯特 我刚从医院回来
[05:08] Good for you. 恭喜你
[05:13] Where’s the rest of the guys? 其他人去哪了?
[05:14] This is everybody. 全都在这里了
[05:16] Come on, Sgt. Martin, this can’t be everybody. 拜托 马丁中士 这怎么可能?
[05:20] What about Hoobler? Where’s he? 胡伯勒呢 他在哪里?
[05:27] Lt. Foley, 2nd Platoon lost more guys than we did. 你知道吗 佛利少尉 第二排损失的兄弟比我们多
[05:31] They’re really short-handed. 他们很缺人手
[05:33] Right, report to 2nd, Webster. They’ll find a place for you. 对 向第二排报到 韦伯斯特 他们会帮你找个位子
[05:36] Next truck up, Webster. You’ll find 2nd. Move. 下一辆卡车 韦伯斯特 你会找到第二排 走吧
[05:53] Hey, guys. 兄弟们
[05:55] Some lieutenant told me to report to 2nd. 有位少尉叫我向第二排报到
[06:01] Your name’s Jackson, right? 你叫杰克森 对吗?
[06:03] That’s right. 没错!
[06:05] Who’s leading the platoon? 谁带领这一排?
[06:08] Sgt. Malarkey is. 马拉其上士
[06:09] What, no officers? 什么 没有军官吗?
[06:11] I guess you didn’t hear… 我猜你还没听说…
[06:12] No, what’s that? 没有 是什么?
[06:13] They’re making Malarkey a lieutenant. 他们将要升马拉其为军官
[06:15] He’s on the fast track now. 他可是快速窜升
[06:17] Really? That’s great. 真的? 那真好
[06:18] Yeah, isn’t it? 可不是吗?
[06:19] Yeah. Jackson, help me up, will you? 对 杰克森 帮个忙好吗?
[06:30] So, you come from the hospital? 你从医院回来的?
[06:33] Yeah. 对
[06:34] Must’ve liked that hospital, ’cause we left Holland four months ago. 你一定很喜欢那间医院 因为我们四个月前就离开荷兰了
[06:39] I wasn’t there the whole time. 我并没有一直待在那里
[06:41] There was rehabilitation, then the replacement depot. 我还需要复原 然后到了补充兵营
[06:44] I’m sure you tried to bust out and help us in Bastogne, Web. 我相信你曾试着跑回来 帮我们防守巴斯通 韦伯
[06:48] I don’t know how I would have done that. 我不知道怎样才能出来?
[06:49] That’s funny, ’cause Popeye found a way. 真有趣 因为普派做到了
[06:52] So did Alley, right, back in Holland? 艾利也是 对吗? 还在荷兰的时候
[06:55] And Guarnere, and… 还有葛奈瑞也…
[06:56] Yeah, where is Guarnere? He still your platoon sergeant? 对 葛奈瑞在哪儿? 他还是你们排上的上士吗?
[06:59] No. He got hit. 不是! 他受伤了
[07:02] Yeah? 是吗?
[07:03] Yeah, Bill got hit. Blew his whole leg off. 对 比尔受伤了 他整条腿被炸断
[07:06] 1st Platoon, moving out! 第一排 出发!
[07:13] Okay, spread out. 散开来
[07:14] Hold along this line till I figure out where we’re going. 保持最大间距 直到我想出来下一步行动
[07:17] Sarge? 中士
[07:30] What’s the matter, Webster? 怎么搞的 韦伯斯特?
[07:31] Nervous in the service? 回来当兵会紧张吗?
[07:32] No. 不会…
[07:33] No, I’m fine, Sarge. 不会 我很好 中士
[07:36] Why don’t you go talk to Capt. Speirs. Make sure he wants you with us. 你何不去问史毕尔上尉 看他是不是要你加入我们
[07:39] Capt. Speirs? 史毕尔上尉?
[07:41] What happened to Capt. Winters? 温特斯上尉怎么了?
[07:42] He’s running the whole battalion now. 他现在是营长了
[07:44] Go. 去吧
[07:46] So, Easy Company had a new CO to go along with all the other new faces. 现在E连有个新的连长和一群新面孔
[07:50] The guys I knew were either gone, or very different from what I remembered. 我认识的兄弟要不是不在了 就是和我记忆中不同了
[07:54] I was a veteran of D-day and Market Garden… 我是D日和市场花园作战的老兵
[07:56] …had been with the company since its formation… 从这个连一开始编成就参与
[07:59] …but because I had missed Bastogne, I was treated as a replacement… 可是因为错过了巴斯通 我被当成补充兵对待
[08:02] …and felt like I was starting all over again. 感觉像是从头来过一般
[08:05] Look who it is. Nice digs, Lip? 看看这是谁? 这地方不错 李普?
[08:08] – Yeah. – Sgt. Lipton? – 对! – 李普军士长?
[08:10] Hey, look what I found. 嘿 看看我找到谁了
[08:11] – Feeling all right? – There you go. – 你还好吗? – 这个给你
[08:13] – He’s got pneumonia. – I’m sorry to hear that. – 他得了肺炎 – 很遗憾听到这个消息
[08:15] What are you sorry about? 有什么好遗憾的?
[08:17] He’s alive, he’s got a couch, a blanket, snug as a bug. 他还活着 他有张沙发、毛毯 像只甲虫般蜷伏着
[08:19] Yeah. 对
[08:21] Sgt. Malarkey said to check with the CO if I should be in 2nd Platoon. 马拉其上士说 要我跟连长确定我该待在第二排
[08:26] Have a seat, Webster. We’ll get you situated. 坐吧 韦伯斯特 我们会帮你安排好
[08:30] How long have you been sick? 你病了多久了?
[08:33] Long enough. 够久了
[08:37] He wants us to cross the river. 他要我们渡过河去
[08:39] Yeah, I bet that water’s cold. 我打赌这河水很冷
[08:41] Should be able to get you some boats. 应该会帮你弄些船来
[08:45] Had to be a full moon. 今晚会是满月
[08:48] So much for the cover of darkness. 想靠夜色掩护的希望不大
[08:51] It’s gonna leave the patrol exposed. 这样会暴露巡逻队的行动
[08:56] – Is this the company CP for Easy? – Yes, sir. – 这里是E连指挥部吗? – 是 长官
[09:00] As you were. 别拘束
[09:02] Lt. Jones looking for Capt. Speirs. 琼斯少尉要向史毕尔上尉报到
[09:04] He’s on his way, sir. Why don’t you sit down? 他马上过来 长官 你要不要坐下来?
[09:07] Can you get me a coffee? Would you like a coffee, sir? 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗? 你要来杯咖啡 长官?
[09:10] – No, thank you. – All right. – 不用 谢谢! – 好吧
[09:17] What platoon are you in? 你是哪一排的?
[09:19] We’re about to find that out. 我们很快就会知道了
[09:21] You got any soap? I need a shave. 你有肥皂吗 我要刮胡子
[09:23] I’ll send some down. 我待会拿一些过来
[09:25] You know what you’re doing for this? 你知道你要怎么做吗?
[09:27] – I’m gonna let Speirs handle it. – Right. – 我让史毕尔来处理 – 很好
[09:29] Capt. Speirs, sir. 史毕尔上尉 长官
[09:31] This is Lt. Jones. 这位是琼斯少尉
[09:33] Listen, will you go back in the back and sack out? 听着 看在老天爷的份上 麻烦你回去躺好
[09:36] There are beds there with fresh sheets. 那里有铺着干净床单的床铺
[09:38] I will, sir. 我会的 长官
[09:39] Just trying to make myself useful, sir. 只是想让我自己有些用处 长官
[09:42] Listen up. 听好
[09:45] Regiment wants a patrol for prisoners. 团部要出一个捕捉战俘的巡逻任务
[09:47] This one comes straight from Col. Sink, so it’s not my idea. 这是辛克上校的直接命令 不是我的主意
[09:51] Since the river’s the line of resistance, we’ll cross it to get to them. 这条河是我们主要防线 所以得渡河去抓他们
[09:55] What do we need to do? 我们该怎么做?
[09:56] There’s a three-story building on the enemy side, up the embankment. 在敌方堤岸上有座三层楼建筑
[10:00] We know it’s occupied. 我们知道有人驻守
[10:01] You can have 15 men. 你找15人
[10:02] Think very hard about who you wanna lead the patrol. 仔细想由谁来带领巡逻队
[10:05] You’ll need a lead scout, a translator. 你会需要一名尖兵 一名翻译员
[10:08] I’ve got the entire battalion on covering fire. 我会要整个营作为你的掩护火力
[10:10] – When? – Tonight, 0100. – 什么时候? – 今晚1点
[10:12] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[10:13] Speirs, I want this one to be as fool proof, and as safe as possible. 史毕尔! 我要这次行动安全至上
[10:17] Yeah, don’t take any chances on this one. We’re too far along for that. 对 不要冒险 我们早已不需要这么干了
[10:22] Speirs, I want to discuss who might go along. 史毕尔 你想要讨论一下任务人选吗?
[10:24] – Who are you? – Lt. Jones, sir. – 你是谁? – 琼斯少尉 长官
[10:28] Right, our West Pointer. 对了 我们的西点军校生
[10:30] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[10:31] – When did you graduate? – June 6, sir. – 你什么时候毕业? – 六月六日 长官
[10:34] June 6, of last year? 六月六日? 去年吗?
[10:37] D-day, yes, sir. D日 是 长官
[10:40] All right. Don’t get hurt. 很好 别受伤了
[10:43] Sir, I’d like to volunteer for the patrol. 长官 我想志愿出巡逻队任务
[10:48] – Speirs, talk to you in an hour. – Yeah. – 史毕尔 一小时后见 – 是
[10:51] Lt. Jones? We are short on offices. 琼斯少尉? 我们缺乏军官
[10:55] You think a noncom could lead this? 你能想到一个士官担任领队吗?
[10:57] I can think of a few possibilities. 我能想到三个人选
[11:01] Martin, Malarkey, Grant? 马丁? 马拉其? 葛兰特?
[11:03] Honestly, sir, most of the NCOs could use a rest. 老实说 长官 大部分士官都需要休息
[11:05] Captain, request permission to go on the patrol. 上尉! 请求许可参加巡逻任务
[11:10] There’s your answer. 这是你的答案
[11:12] No. You don’t have any experience. 不行! 你没有任何经验
[11:16] – Report to 2nd Platoon. – Yes, sir. – 去第二排报到 – 是 长官
[11:19] Tell… 告诉…
[11:21] Tell Heffron, Ramirez, and McClung they’re going. 告诉赫夫朗 蓝姆雷兹和麦克朗他们要去
[11:25] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[11:26] Sir, this is Pvt. Webster. 长官 这是上兵韦伯斯特
[11:28] Sir, I’m Pvt. Webster from 1st Platoon. 长官 我是第一排的二等兵 韦伯斯特
[11:31] I just got back from the hospital and Lt. Foley told me to go to 2nd… 我刚从医院回来 佛利少尉要我去第二排报到
[11:36] – …but Sgt. Malarkey said I… – Fine, 2nd. – 可是马拉其上士说我… – 很好 第二排
[11:38] Take Lt. Jones. 带着…琼斯少尉
[11:41] Lieutenant, OP-2. 带少尉去第二观测所
[11:50] Come on. 来吧!
[11:58] Are there other officers in the platoon? 排上有其他军官吗?
[12:00] No, sir. Just St. Malarkey. 没有 长官! 只有马拉其上士
[12:03] But they tell me he’s getting a battlefield commission. 可是他们告诉我他将获得战场委任
[12:05] Maybe he’ll be assisting you, sir. 也许他将辅助你 长官
[12:08] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[12:10] Webster? 韦伯斯特?
[12:11] That’s right. How you doing, Sgt. Kiehn? 没错 你好吗 奇恩中士?
[12:14] – Hi, Webster. – Hey, Sarge. – 你好 韦伯斯特 – 你好 中士
[12:16] Look what we just scrounged. We got some spuds. 看看我们刚找到什么? 我们有马铃薯了
[12:18] Hey, OP-2, this way? 第二观测所是往这里走吗?
[12:21] Shit, move! Go! 可恶 快走
[12:26] Shit, they spotted us! 可恶 他们发现我们了
[12:28] – Is that it? – I don’t know. I think so. – 炸完了吗? – 我不知道 也许是吧
[12:30] Go, go, go! 走
[12:36] Come on, come on. 快点 过来这里
[12:42] All clear! All clear! 安全了! 安全了!
[12:44] Okay. 好了
[12:57] Wait, it was Heffron, McClung, and… 等一下 是赫夫朗、麦克朗还有…
[13:00] – Ramirez, come on. – Right. – 蓝姆雷兹 走吧! – 对
[13:05] Hey, guys. 各位
[13:06] – This taken? – Go ahead. – 这床位有人睡吗? – 请便
[13:12] Sergeant, this is Lt. Jones. 上士! 这位是琼斯少尉
[13:16] Just assigned to 2nd Platoon. 刚被指派到第二排来
[13:18] Malarkey, Platoon Sergeant. 马拉其 排上的上士
[13:19] Congratulations on the battlefield commission. 恭喜你获得战地委任
[13:23] The what? 获得什么?
[13:24] They’re making you an officer, no? 他们要将你升为军官 不是吗?
[13:27] Me? No. 我? 不是
[13:29] You must be thinking of First Sergeant Lipton. 你说的一定是李普军士长
[13:31] My mistake. 是我听错了
[13:33] So, you’re without a platoon leader? 那你们没有排长了?
[13:36] No, not anymore, Lieutenant. 不 不再缺了 少尉
[13:39] Right. 对
[13:44] So, do you wanna introduce me to the men? 你要介绍我给兄弟们认识吗?
[13:49] Well, some are sleeping downstairs and the rest are right here. 有些人在楼下睡觉 其他的都在这里
[13:58] Sergeant, a patrol’s being planned for tonight 0100 hours, across the river. 上士 今晚1点有个渡河巡逻队的任务
[14:04] Regiment wants POWs for interrogation. 团部要我们去抓几个战俘来审问
[14:08] What’s the situation? 现在的状况如何?
[14:09] – Hey, Web. – What? – 韦伯! – 什么事?
[14:11] Come here. 过来这里
[14:13] – I wanna talk to you for a second. – Why? – 我有话跟你说 过来 – 干嘛?
[14:15] – You want some coffee? – No. – 你要咖啡吗? – 不用
[14:18] – Fifteen. – Fifteen what? – 十五 – 什么十五?
[14:21] Lugies since D-day. 自从D日以来
[14:23] – Any mortars? – 60s, out back. – 有迫击炮吗? – 60炮 在后面
[14:25] – Is this kid out of high school yet? – Out of West Point. – 这小子高中毕业没有? – 他是西点军校出身
[14:28] West Point? Isn’t that where lke went? 西点? 那不是艾森豪威尔念的学校?
[14:31] Yeah, he actually graduated with his son. 对 事实上他是和他儿子一起毕业
[14:34] Shit, so… 可恶
[14:37] What do you know about this patrol thing? 你对巡逻队的事知道多少?
[14:40] Nothing. 我不知道
[14:41] – Come on, you gotta know something. – I don’t. – 少来 韦伯你一定知道什么… – 我不知道!
[14:44] Bullshit. 胡说!
[14:46] You were there, right, at the CP? 你不是在指挥所?
[14:48] This is a prisoner snatch, right? 这是抓俘虏的任务 对吗?
[14:50] Hey, Chuck, listen to this. 恰克 你听这个
[14:53] Come on, Webster, spill it. 快点 韦伯斯特 说吧
[14:58] Capt. Speirs is to pick 15 men. 史毕尔上尉要挑选15个人
[15:02] Lt. Jones wants to be one of them. 琼斯少尉想要参加
[15:05] I say let the kid go. He could use the experience. 我建议让这孩子去 他可以得些经验
[15:09] Probably could find 14 replacements to help him out. 大可找14个补充兵去帮他们
[15:12] I take it this was already an outpost when you arrived? 我猜这里在你们到达时已经是个前哨站了
[15:16] There were some dogies from the 79th Infantry… 来时还有几只79步兵师留下来的狗
[15:18] …but they left in a hurry. 可是他们走的匆忙
[15:19] What’s the report on enemy activity? 敌军动态报告如何?
[15:21] Expect some flares, a few mortars at night… 在夜间会有些照明弹和迫击炮
[15:24] …scattered 88s, snipers during the day. 零星的88毫米炮 白天有狙击手
[15:26] Yeah, we dodged some mortars on our way in. 对 我们在来的路上躲了几发迫炮
[15:31] They also got some sort of railroad gun back there. 他们那边还有铁路大炮
[15:36] Shells about the size of a deuce and a half. 炮弹有两吨半小卡车那么大
[15:38] Sounds like a freight train when one comes over. 经过时听起来像是货运列车
[15:41] They haven’t attempted to cross the river? 可是他们没有企图渡河?
[15:43] No. 没有
[15:45] They have roofs over their heads, sir. Just like us. 他们头上有屋顶掩蔽 跟我们一样
[15:48] I don’t think anybody wants to do anything stupid at this point, right? 我想这个时候没有人想要轻举妄动
[15:52] Why are you holding out? I know you know. 你为什么想瞒着我? 我知道你知道的
[15:54] – Just give us the names, Web. – Who? – 跟我们说有谁就好了 韦伯 – 有谁?
[15:59] There are three men here in this room, that think they should be on the patrol. 在这屋里有三个人 是他们认为要出巡逻任务的
[16:06] Who? 谁?
[16:09] If I tell you, you can’t let on that you know. 如果我告诉你们 可不能说你们已经知道了
[16:13] Your secret’s safe, Web. Who is it? 放心 韦伯 到底是谁?
[16:21] Yeah, Heffron. 赫夫朗
[16:23] Shit! 可恶
[16:25] McClung. 麦克朗
[16:29] And you. 还有你
[16:34] He want any other guys from any other platoon? 他要其他排的人参与吗?
[16:36] No, I don’t know. Not that I know of. 我不知道 据我所知没有
[16:39] Look, that’s all I know, I’m sorry. 我知道的就是这些了 很抱歉
[16:42] So, it’s McClung, Heffron, and Ramirez. 所以是麦克朗 赫夫朗还有蓝姆雷兹?
[16:47] – I’ll tell them. I just need you to point… – Listen up! – 我会告诉他们 你只要… – 注意!
[16:49] Got some bad news. 我有坏消息…
[16:55] There is a patrol set for tonight, and so far, Speirs wants McClung… 今晚有个巡逻任务 目前为止 史毕尔要麦克朗…
[16:59] – We know. – Yeah, we just fucking heard. – 我们知道了 – 我们刚听说了
[17:01] Webster here told us. 韦伯斯特告诉我们了
[17:05] Easy, White. E连白
[17:08] Yeah. 对
[17:12] Okay. All right, out. 好 完毕
[17:16] The PX rations just came in. Px级补给刚到
[17:18] Including winter shoe pacs. 包括冬季鞋具
[17:20] – Beautiful. – Yeah, finally, right? – 棒极了! – 对 终于…
[17:22] Good of ’em. Now we’re in a nice warm house. 他们真好! 现在这是间温暖的好房子了
[17:24] Also, we get showers. 还有 我们可以淋浴了
[17:28] All right, let’s move! Clear it out! 我们快走 离开这里
[17:30] Come on, move, move! 老天 走…!
[17:35] Incoming! 敌炮射击
[17:37] Come on, come on, go! 快走…
[17:38] Stay down! Stay low, stay low! 蹲下!
[17:52] Okay. 好了
[17:54] Showers, let’s go, come on. 淋浴去 我们走吧
[18:06] Somebody’s been hit! 有人中弹了
[18:10] – What happened? – Casualty. – 发生什么事? – 有人阵亡
[18:12] – Who is it? – Bill Kiehn. – 是谁? – 比尔奇恩
[18:16] I just left him. I was on my way back. 我刚与他分手 我在回来路上遇到他
[18:21] In war, soldiers sometimes die in the fever pitch of a firefight… 在战时 士兵有时会因努力救火
[18:24] …or by artillery when they’re huddled in a foxhole. 或是炮击而死在散兵坑里
[18:28] Bill Kiehn, a Toccoa man… 比尔奇恩 塔可亚基地的老兵
[18:30] …was killed because he was carrying potatoes from one building into another… 因背着一袋马铃薯…从一栋建筑走到另一栋而丧命
[18:34] …in the wrong place at the wrong time. 地点与时机却都不对
[18:38] He was dead before Doc Roe even heard the call for a medic. 他在罗医生被召来之前就断气了
[18:42] Get him out of here, will you? 把他抬走 好吗?
[18:44] – Let’s go, let’s get out of here. – Yeah, okay. – 我们走吧 离开这里 – 好吧
[18:54] Did you know him well? 你跟他熟吗?
[18:56] No, not really. 不太熟
[19:16] McClung. 麦克朗
[19:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:22] Malarkey. 马拉其
[19:28] Jackson, you and Liebgott, Powers, Wynn, and Webster. 杰克森 你还有李高特 鲍尔斯 怀恩及韦伯斯特
[19:33] All right? 好吗?
[19:37] 2nd Platoon, on me. 第二排 来我这里
[19:46] All right, I’m leading this patrol. 我带领这次的巡逻任务
[19:50] CO wants Grant, Liebgott, Wynn… 上尉要葛兰特 李高特 怀恩…
[19:55] …Jackson, Shifty from 3rd Platoon, and Webster. 杰克森 第三排的西福弟以及韦伯斯特
[19:59] – They want anyone from 1st? – No. – 他们有叫第一排的人吗? – 没有
[20:01] – Anyone they don’t want from 2nd? – Jesus Christ. – 第二排有他们没点到的吗? – 天啊
[20:04] That list sounds like everybody to me. 从名单上看 都是我们的人
[20:07] It’s always 2nd Platoon. 总是二排
[20:09] Swear to God, if we had three guys, they’d still want us for it. 我发誓如果我们只剩三个人 他们还会让我们去的
[20:12] I can’t believe Malarkey’s gonna lead it. 我不敢相信 他们要马拉其带队
[20:14] He only lost his five best friends. What the fuck’s he gotta live for? 他只失去他五位好友 他还有什么好值得活的
[20:18] Has it been a long time since your last shower, Professor? 你上回淋浴到现在很久了吧 教授?
[20:32] – Come on. – Is it hot water or cold? – 来吧! – 是热水还是冷水?
[20:38] – Come on, hurry up, will ya? – All right. – 过来 快点 – 好的
[20:54] I guess I don’t really need a shower. 我想我不需要淋浴
[20:56] I don’t either. 我也不需要
[20:59] – Lieutenant? – Yeah. – 少尉? – 什么事?
[21:01] – You still wanna get your ODs dirty? – Of course. – 你还是想出这趟任务吗? – 当然!
[21:05] I was just thinking. 我刚在想
[21:08] Sgt. Malarkey’s really in no condition to be on this patrol. 马拉其上士的状况真的不适合出任务
[21:11] And maybe, if you offered, you could go in his place. 也许你主动向他提你可以取代他的位置
[21:15] – Being that you are an officer… – No, they want someone with experience. – 毕竟你是位军官… – 不行 他们要有经验的人
[21:18] The guys they picked have plenty of that. 他们选的兄弟们都经验老到
[21:28] Lt. Jones wanted to experience combat before the war was over. 琼斯少尉想在战争结束之前 亲身体验战斗
[21:32] Malarkey had been on the front lines every time Easy Company had seen action since D-day. 唐马拉其从D日后 E连的每场战役他都身处前线
[21:38] If it was possible for them to switch places for the patrol… 如果有可能让他们在这次巡逻任务对调
[21:41] …it would be a small moment of justice. 这样安排会稍微公平一点
[21:43] As welcome as a hot shower and a fresh uniform. 就像热水澡跟干净制服一样受弟兄们欢迎
[21:47] The decision, though, was not theirs to make. 然而这却不是他俩能够私下决定的
[21:52] Goddamn it, Johnny, you’re breaking my heart, I’m telling you. 可恶 强尼 我告诉你 你伤透了我的心
[21:56] Come on, George, just give me, I don’t know, 10, 15 bars. 拜托 乔治 你就给我…十…十五条
[21:59] Juicy Fruit. Happy? 水果糖 高兴了吗?
[22:01] We just got a report of movement. 我们刚收到敌军动态报告
[22:02] Lipton wants you to lay a few bazooka rounds into a house across the river. 李普军士长要你向河对岸一栋房子发射几发火箭弹
[22:06] You’d think we could get at least one Hershey bar. 你想我们能拿到至少一条贺喜巧克力棒
[22:08] You’re 1st Platoon at heart. 你心里是第一排的
[22:10] Jesus, Cobb, there’s not enough. 卡伯 这样不够
[22:11] Hershey bars! 贺喜巧克力棒
[22:12] Jesus Christ. 天
[22:14] – Wait your turn. – Who are they for? – 排队等 – 这些是要给谁的?
[22:15] – Not you, Lieb. – Come on, George, one bar. – 不是给你的 李 – 乔治 给我一条
[22:17] – No, there’s not enough to go around. – Capt. Speirs here? – 不可以 这些不够给每个人 – 史毕尔上尉在吗?
[22:21] Down by the river, sir. 在河边 长官
[22:23] Hey, big mouth, give the kid a Hershey bar. 大嘴 给孩子们一条贺喜棒 如何?
[22:26] You gotta be shittin’ me! 这怎么可能?
[22:28] What’s up, guys? 大家好吗?
[22:29] – I like what you did with the place, George. – Yeah, I did good. – 我喜欢这里的布置 乔治 – 对…弄得不错
[22:32] – How you feeling? – If you keep your hands off my ass, fine. – 你感觉如何? – 只要你们别碰我的屁股就没事
[22:35] – Have a Hershey. – Thanks. – 来个巧克力 – 谢谢
[22:37] – He gets a fuckin’ Hershey bar? – He got shot in the ass. – 他就有巧克力吃? – 他屁股中弹
[22:40] Did I tell you to stick your ass out in the wind? 我有叫你把大屁股在寒风里翘得很高吗?
[22:42] No, but I expect a little sympathy from you, right? 没有 可是我期待你们给我一点同情
[22:44] I should rub it for you? 你要我来帮你揉揉吗?
[22:46] Can you believe this guy? 你们相信吗?
[22:47] Try to get him out of the war, he comes back. 想办法要他离开 他又跑回来
[22:49] That’s not what I heard. I heard the Krauts are finished. 这不是我听到的 我听说德军战败了
[22:52] Yeah, just to make sure… 对 为了确定起见
[22:54] …we’ve gotta row across the fucking river tonight… 我们今晚要划过河
[22:57] …grab a few, and ask ’em in person. 去抓几个德军 亲自问他们
[22:59] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑?
[23:01] Wish I was. Welcome back, Frank. 我希望我是 欢迎归队 法兰克
[23:03] Yeah, Jesus, that reminds me, Web, I need you to run these to OP-2 for me. 这提醒了我 韦伯 我要你拿这给第二观测所
[23:07] Grenade launchers for the night patrol. 晚上巡逻队要用的枪榴弹发射器
[23:09] Any day now, Web, there you go. 随时会用到 韦伯 拿去
[23:12] You know what? Send these, too. 这样吧 把这也拿去
[23:14] Did you hear what happened on D-company’s patrol last night? 你们有听说昨晚D连出的巡逻任务吗?
[23:17] – What? – Replacement lieutenant blew his foot off. – 怎样? – 新来的少尉把脚给炸断了
[23:20] Stepped on a Schu mine. Fresh in from West Point. 踩到德军地雷 才刚从西点军校毕业
[23:22] Had to come back empty handed. 就得两手空空的回去
[23:24] No shit. 真的
[23:26] – Maybe he’s a friend of yours, Lieutenant. – What you got in there? – 说不定是你的朋友 少尉 – 你那里还有些什么?
[23:29] More Hershey bars and Lucky Strikes for you rear-echelon fucks to hoard? 更多巧克力和香烟 被你们这些低阶菜鸟藏起来了?
[23:33] Cobb, with the mouth, please. The kid’s just trying to do his job, all right? 别这样 卡伯 把嘴巴闭上 这孩子只在乎他的工作
[23:37] Jesus Christ. You know what? To hell with it. 我的老天 你知道吗? 我真是懒得理你们了
[23:39] Count ’em up, Vest. I gotta go blast this house. 把它们算一算 魏斯特 我得去把这房子给炸了
[23:42] – You happy now? – You coming, Perco? – 你现在高兴了吧? – 你要一起来吗 派康提?
[23:44] Make yourself useful, watch this shit for me. 让你有点事做 你帮我看好这里
[23:46] Web, you’re coming with me. 韦伯 你跟我去
[23:47] Is Capt. Speirs gonna be where you’re headed? 上士 史毕尔上尉会在你去的地方吗?
[23:50] – Same vicinity, yeah. – Then I’ll join you. – 差不多在附近 – 好 那我跟着你走
[23:52] – Where are we going? – To the house I gotta blast. – 你要去哪里? – 去我要炸的房子
[23:55] Capt. Winters gonna be with him? 温特斯上尉会见他吗?
[23:57] Jesus, look, I don’t know, maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[24:00] – Then I’m coming, too. – All right, come on, please. – 那我也去 – 好了 一个个来
[24:02] Take it easy, I’ve been here all fucking day. Give me a bar. 快点 我等好久了 给我一根巧克力
[24:05] Come on, you don’t even smoke cigarettes, damn it! 拜托 你又不抽烟
[24:08] Come on, I got a wounded ass. 拜托 我屁股受伤
[24:09] Did intelligence give you any information on the CP? 指挥部的情报单位有没有给你任何讯息?
[24:13] Third house on the left. 左边第三栋房子
[24:15] Soon as our men are in the boats, I want a quad 50 opening up. 我们的人一到船上 就要用火力控制
[24:18] Capt. Winters? 温特斯上尉
[24:20] About the patrol. 有关这次巡逻任务
[24:21] I feel that I should go on the patrol, sir. I know I could use the experience. 我觉得我应该去 长官 我知道我能吸取经验
[24:26] Denied. Anything else? 请求拒绝! 还有事吗?
[24:30] You’re not gonna lead that patrol, Lt. Jones. 不可能让你带领巡逻队 琼斯少尉
[24:37] Permission to speak, sir. 请求发言 长官
[24:42] Go on, Lieutenant. 说吧 少尉
[24:43] It looks like Sgt. Malarkey could use a break. 马拉其上士可能需要休息 长官
[24:46] I’ve discussed it with him, he said he didn’t mind if I took his place on the patrol. 我已经跟他谈过 他不介意我替他出巡逻任务
[24:51] That was nice of him. 他真是好心
[24:55] – Capt. Winters. – Yes. – 温特斯上尉 – 什么事?
[24:57] I’d really like to be on that patrol, sir. 我真的很想参加巡逻队 长官
[25:01] If it’s true the Krauts are finished… 如果德军真的要垮了
[25:04] I haven’t really done anything except deliver mail and type morning reports. 那我除了送信跟打报告外没有真正做过任何事
[25:10] Absolutely. 没问题
[25:12] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 上尉
[25:16] He’s got a point about Sgt. Malarkey. 他对马拉其的说法有些道理
[25:18] Yeah, a point. 是 有点道理
[25:23] Fine, you can go. 好吧 你可以去
[25:25] There’ll be a briefing, CP, 1700. 在指挥部17时会有简报
[25:27] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[25:32] So, who do you have in mind leading this thing, if not Malarkey? 如果不是马拉其 你想要谁来带队?
[25:38] Come on. He can’t be leading. 拜托 他不可能带队
[25:44] I’m not sure what they decided. 我不确定他们的决定原因
[25:48] No way. Not on his first day. 不行 不能在他的第一天
[25:53] Do you see any other officer here? 你看到其他军官在这里吗?
[26:08] What? 什么?
[26:09] They call you guys, too? 他们也有叫你吗?
[26:12] So, who’s in charge of this bullshit? 是谁负责这次狗屎行动?
[26:16] No, he ain’t. 不会是他
[26:18] If he ain’t, it’s you, Chuck. Or Shifty or Mo. 如果不是他 就是你了 恰克 西福第或者是莫
[26:22] That’d be better. 这样还比较好
[26:24] Ten-hutt! 立正!
[26:27] At ease. 稍息
[26:32] – Gentlemen. – Sir. – 各位 – 长官
[26:34] As you can see, we’ve assembled 15 of you here for this prisoner snatch tonight, 0100. 如你们所见 我们已为今晚1点的行动召集了15人
[26:39] Just a couple of points. 几点要注意的
[26:41] Secured four rubber boats to get you across the river. 我们已经取得四艘橡皮艇让你们能渡过河
[26:44] Lt. Jones here is the ranking officer… 琼斯少尉是最高阶长官
[26:48] …and he’ll be along as an observer. 他会以观察员的身份跟着过去
[26:51] Sgt. Martin here will lead the patrol in Sgt. Malarkey’s place. 马丁中士将代替马拉其上士带领巡逻队
[26:54] The whole battalion will be covering your withdrawal. 全营将会掩护你们的撤退
[26:57] We’ve identified targets. We’ve planned fire for ’em. 我们已经确认了目标 也计划好对它的火力攻击
[27:00] We hear these whistles, we open up. 我们一听到这个哨音 我们就开火射击
[27:02] So don’t blow them till you’re back in the boats with your prisoners. 所以在你们带着俘虏回到船上前不要吹它
[27:05] If the house turns out to be empty, sir? 如果房子是空的呢 长官
[27:07] It won’t, but in any case… 不会的! 万一是空的
[27:09] …we know it’s an outpost, we want it destroyed… 我们也知道它是一栋观测站 需要将它摧毁
[27:12] …so you have to lay some demo on a time delay. 所以你们要装设定时炸药
[27:14] You have to move fast, but carefully. Put a perimeter around the house. 你们要快速但小心地移动 将房子四周围住
[27:19] Once in place, get rifle grenades in the window. 布置完毕后 将枪榴弹射进一楼窗户
[27:21] Get your assault team in quick. Okay, good, understood. 接着突击队快速进入 好 明白吧
[27:24] Remember, it’s about prisoners. 记得 这次是要抓俘虏
[27:26] Don’t pop the first thing that moves. 别看到会动的就开枪
[27:28] – Clear? – Yes, sir. – 清楚了吗? – 清楚了 长官
[27:31] Good. 很好
[27:35] Picked your assault team? 挑选突击小组
[27:37] McClung, Sisk, Cobb, Garcia… 麦克朗 西斯克 卡伯 贾西亚
[27:41] …and Webster, as translator. 还有韦伯斯特充当翻译员
[27:43] The rest of you guys, a base of fire with Sgt. Grant. 其余的人跟着葛兰特中士担任基本火力
[27:51] You speak German, right, Webster? 你会说德语? 对吧 韦伯斯特?
[27:53] Yeah, a little bit. 对 会讲一点
[27:56] Good. 很好
[27:58] That’s my team, sir. 这就是我的小组 长官
[28:00] Questions? 有问题吗?
[28:01] No, sir. 没有 长官
[28:04] Good. 很好
[28:06] Good luck. 祝好运
[28:07] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[28:09] Ten-hutt! 立正
[28:10] As you were. Carry on. 继续 好好努力
[28:17] A little German? 一点点德语?
[28:20] His German’s as good as mine. 他的德语跟我一样好
[28:26] It’s not a concern of mine. – Jackson, you need this. – 嘿 杰克森 这个给你 你用得着 – 谢谢!
[28:31] Can you believe that guy? 我真不敢相信那个家伙
[28:34] Webster, likes to get out of everything. 韦伯斯特 什么事他都想要逃避
[28:36] Whatever. 管他的
[28:40] I want four men on each block. 我在每条街之间要四个人
[28:44] Four men to go in. 四个人攻进去
[28:46] Four on the left flank, four on the right. 四人在左翼 四人在右
[28:48] – Sir? – Yes? – 长官 – 什么事?
[28:50] – Liebgott and I, we both speak German. – Yeah? – 李高特跟我都会说德语 – 所以呢?
[28:54] You said 15 men, there are 16 of us, including two translators. 你说15个人 现在有16个 包括两位翻译员
[28:58] Fine. Liebgott, you wanna sit this one out? 很好 李高特 你这次不去如何
[29:03] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[29:04] Martin, you wanna supervise the street squads? 马丁 你要管理三个班?
[29:08] – Thank you, sir. – Or the two fives? – 谢谢你 长官 – 好了 我去 我当然去
[29:10] Yeah, anyway… 好
[29:13] Okay, you men going on patrol… 好 参加巡逻任务的人
[29:15] …Skinny, nothing rattles, nothing shines, no helmets. 史基尼 别带会响的 会反光的 不要戴头盔
[29:27] Lieutenant? 少尉
[29:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:52] Are you set for tonight? 你为今晚准备好了吗?
[29:55] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[29:57] – Those Krauts are gonna catch some hell. – So I hear. – 那群德国佬要倒霉了 – 我听说了
[30:02] I’m not personally going in. 我本人不进去
[30:05] It’s Martin, right? 是马丁 对吗?
[30:07] Martin and McClung. 对 马丁跟麦克朗
[30:09] I’m supposed to stay in the rear and give them cover. 我要留在后方替他们掩护
[30:12] It’s the best place to be. 那是最好的位置
[31:33] Fifteen men crossing a river to capture prisoners from a German observation post. 十五个人过河到一个德国观察点去抓战俘
[31:39] Getting back safely could be successfully accomplished in as little as ten minutes. 要安全的回来 最快十分钟内就可以完成
[31:44] The same mission could be met with disaster… 这样的任务也可能会是场灾难
[31:46] …and result in nothing more than 15 Americans killed or wounded in action. 除了导致死伤15位美国人外 一无所获
[31:51] Those of us who had seen combat before put that out of our minds. 我们之中经历过战斗的 把这些抛到脑后
[31:56] Those who hadn’t probably thought of little else as we waited for darkness. 那些想得比我们不见得少的人 在等待着天黑
[32:34] – Any problems? – No problems. – 有问题吗? – 没问题
[32:36] It’s secured to the tree. No sign of any AP mines. 绳子已经绑牢了 没有发现地雷
[32:40] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:49] Webster, come on. 韦伯斯特 快点
[33:05] Keep it steady. 稳住
[33:11] Shit. 可恶
[33:13] – I can’t swim! – Garcia, grab Sisk. – 我不会游泳! – 贾西亚 去救西斯克
[33:21] Okay, keep going, come on. Stay focused. Come on. 继续往前 快点 集中精神
[33:29] Use the rope. 用绳子
[33:32] Come on. 快点
[33:38] Cutters. 破坏剪
[33:43] Good. 很好
[33:45] To the side. 卷到旁边
[33:48] Let’s go, come on. 我们走 快来
[33:51] Clear. 安全了
[33:55] Easy now, clear. 轻一点 安全了
[34:14] Powers, go. Go, McClung. 鲍尔斯 上 麦克朗 上
[34:23] McClung, move up. 麦克朗 前进
[34:27] In twos, up. 两个两个 上
[34:57] Powers, Wynn, secure the left flank. 鲍尔斯 怀恩 守住左翼
[35:00] Lieutenant… 少尉
[35:02] …take Grant and Heffron secure the right perimeter and crossroads. 带着葛兰特跟赫夫朗…守住右侧周边及交叉路口
[35:05] Clear? 清楚吗?
[35:06] Security out, go. Move. 警戒兵出发 走
[35:16] Come on, let’s go. 我们走
[35:55] Jackson, hold on! 杰克森 等一下
[35:58] Let’s go! 我们走
[36:00] Jackson, wait! 杰克森 等一下
[36:08] Put it down! 把枪放下
[36:10] Put it down, and keep your hands out where I can see them! 把枪放下 把手举到我看得到的地方
[36:14] Keep those Krauts quiet! 叫这些德国佬安静
[36:18] Jackson! 杰克森
[36:21] Vest, take care of him. 魏斯特 你照顾他
[36:23] Ramirez, watch Vest. 蓝姆雷兹 你守着魏斯特
[36:24] Let’s go, Webster, let’s go. 我们走 韦伯斯特 我们走
[36:26] Split ’em up, come on. 押好他们 快点
[36:29] Webster, check ’em for weapons. 韦伯斯特 搜他们的武器
[36:31] Keep those men quiet! 叫他们安静
[36:34] McClung, cover ’em! 麦克朗 掩护他们
[36:37] Take the charges, prime it, bury it. 韦伯斯特 拿炸药来 装好 理进去
[36:39] Shut up, you two, and pick him up. 你们两个闭嘴 把他扶起来
[36:42] McClung, these two are gonna carry the wounded Kraut. 麦克朗 这两个要扛受伤的德军
[36:45] Tell ’em. Bring the wounded man. 告诉他们 带受伤的来
[36:48] I said, shut up. 我叫你们闭嘴!
[36:49] Ramirez, pick up Jackson! We’re moving out! 蓝姆雷兹你扶杰克森 我们要走了
[36:53] Come on, where are you going? You, move! 快点 你要去哪里?
[36:55] Everybody moves out on my command. 每个人听我命令离开
[36:57] Are you ready? Are you ready? 你们准备好了吗?
[36:59] Shut up, you! Come on, we all go together. 你闭嘴! 快点 我们要一起走
[37:04] Let’s go, move, move out! Let’s go, move! Move! 我们走 走!
[37:09] Webster, come on! 韦伯斯特 快点
[37:16] Powers, fall back, we’re moving out! 鲍尔斯 撤退! 我们要离开了!
[37:20] Keep those prisoners’ heads down, and let’s keep moving. 麦克朗 把俘虏头压低 我们继续撤退
[37:24] Wynn! Fall back! We’re moving out, let’s go. 怀恩 撤退 我们要离开了! 我们走!
[37:30] We’re falling back! Covering fire! 我们要撤了 掩护射击!
[37:38] Heffron, I want you to fall back now! Let’s go! 赫夫朗 我要你马上撤退! 我们走了!
[37:45] Move out, get back to the boat, I’ll cover. 撤退! 回船上去 我来掩护
[37:47] Go! 快走!
[37:48] Keep those men moving! 要他们快走!
[37:58] Lieutenant, take the whistle. Let’s go! 少尉 拿着哨子 我们走!
[38:02] Go! 快走!
[38:04] Let’s go! 我们快走!
[38:06] Stay low, keep moving! 姿势放低 快走
[38:10] Fall back to the boats, now! Fall back! 快走 撤回船上 快! 撤退
[38:15] Jesus Christ, come on, blow the goddamn whistle! 快点 快点吹哨
[38:35] Okay, everybody, get in the boats, right now! 好 大家快上船 马上
[38:39] Come on, get in the boats. 快上船 快走
[38:41] Come on, move! Let’s go, Shifty. I’m gonna shoot you, you fucking Kraut! 快 西福弟 我要把你给宰了 臭德国佬
[38:45] Shoot him, we’ll have to come back for more. 你杀了他 我们还得再回来抓别人
[38:47] You, in the boat, now! You get up, you Kraut piece of shit! 你 马上上船 站起来 你这个臭德国佬
[38:55] Into the boats! Quick, get in the boats, come on! 上船 快点
[38:59] Let’s go, we’re moving out! 走 我们要离开了
[39:02] Let’s get these boats in the water! 大家把船放到水里
[39:04] Let’s do it, start pulling. 一起来 开始拉
[39:15] You’re okay, Jackson! 你没事的 杰克森
[39:22] Keep pulling! 继续拉
[39:29] Come on, keep going, come on! 快 继续前进 快
[39:33] Perconte, come on, let’s go! 派康提 快点 我们走!
[39:35] Where’s the medic? 医护兵在哪里?
[39:48] Everybody off the boats! Let’s go! 大家快下船 我们走
[39:55] Take cover! 找掩体
[39:58] We got wounded, come on. 我们有人受伤了 快点
[40:02] Popeye, get the Krauts back there, and shake ’em down. 普派 把德国佬带过来 把他们搜一遍
[40:04] Move! Move! 快走
[40:06] McClung, McClung! 麦克朗中士
[40:08] Get onto the company CP! Let ’em know what we got! 接连指挥部 告诉他们我们的战果
[40:14] Shut up, just shut up. 闭嘴 给我闭嘴
[40:17] I can’t do this, I can’t do this. 我做不到
[40:18] Move off. Webster, stay with him. 走开! 韦伯斯特 你陪着他
[40:20] Hey, Shifty, watch Vest. 西福弟! 看着魏斯特
[40:24] Sir, I’m going to get a medic. 长官 我要去找医护兵来
[40:26] – You got this? – Yeah. – 你能处理吗? – 可以
[40:36] – Get his legs. – Jackson, listen to me. – 抓住他的脚 – 杰克森 听我说
[40:38] Calm down, or we can’t help you. 你要冷静 不然我们设法帮你
[40:40] Settle down. 静下来
[40:42] He’s gonna fucking die! 他都他妈的快死啦!
[40:44] Jackson, look at me, don’t listen to him. 杰克森 看着我 别听他的
[40:46] Look at me. You’re gonna be fine. Everything’s gonna be okay. 看着我 你会没事的 一切都会好的
[40:53] Keep still. Be calm, buddy, everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. 不要动 保持冷静 会没事的
[40:58] Goddamn it! 可恶!
[41:01] Jesus! 老天!
[41:04] You think you’re out of this war? What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你摆脱了这场战争? 想清楚你到底在干什么?
[41:10] We’re not gonna get more prisoners, because you killed one! 我们不想因为你杀了俘虏还得再来一遍
[41:13] Private, listen to me, Private. He’s gonna fucking die! 听我说 阿兵哥 他都他妈的快死啦!
[41:17] Sit down! Jackson, stay calm, the medic is coming. 坐下! 杰克森 保持冷静 医护兵这就来
[41:20] – They’re on their way. – Where the fuck is the medic? – 他们这就来 – 医护兵他妈的在哪?
[41:23] Doc is on his way. 医生在路上
[41:26] – You’ll be okay. All right, – Jackson, you got the doc. – 你会好的…好 – 杰克森 医生到了
[41:29] – Doc’s here, you’re okay. – All right, Jackson, take it easy, okay. – 医生在这 没事了 – 好了 杰克森 放松
[41:34] Okay. 没事
[41:36] Light, I need some light, give me some light. 光 我需要光线 帮我照亮一点
[41:40] All right, look at the flame, Jackson. 杰克森 看着火焰
[41:42] Okay, that’s good. 好 很好
[41:49] All right, let’s get him out of here. 好 把他抬走
[41:51] You guys, help the doc move him. 你们帮医生把他抬起来
[41:52] I don’t wanna die, I don’t wanna die! 我不想死…
[41:56] – It’s okay, Jackson. – I don’t wanna die! – 没事的 杰克森 – 我不想死…
[42:00] Take it easy. 放松
[42:03] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事的
[42:06] You’re all right. Jackson! 你会好的 杰克森
[42:09] – God, my God! – Jackson, you’re not gonna die. – 天啊 我的天! – 杰克森 你不会死的
[42:11] You’re not gonna die, I need you to hang on! 你不会死的 你要撑下去
[42:15] Jackson! 杰克森!
[42:56] Eugene Jackson was 20 years old. 尤金·杰克森当时才20岁
[42:59] He’d lied about his age when he joined the army at 16. 他16岁时谎报年龄加入了陆军
[43:03] His family, I’m sure, got a telegram… 我相信他的家人收到…
[43:06] …from the War Department, saying he died a hero… 战争部发的电报 说他是在…
[43:09] …on an important mission that would help win the war. 一场关键性战役中英勇牺性
[43:12] In fact, Eugene lost his life on a stretcher in a dank basement in Haguenau… 事实上 尤金是在哈根努一间潮湿地下室的担架上
[43:17] …crying out in agony while his friends looked on helplessly. 在他朋友们无助的看着他痛苦地嘶喊而去世
[43:21] He was just one more casualty in a war that was supposed to be all but over. 他只是这场无尽战事中又一位牺牲者
[43:29] Did they put that in the report on the ADA? 他们有没有把这点写到战事报告里去?
[43:33] We’re working on it. How long are you gonna keep… 我们正在办 你还要留着部队多久
[43:38] (德语)
[43:45] Keep moving, go on. 走
[43:48] Get up on the truck. 上卡车
[43:49] Up, up. 上去
[43:52] Status? 状况如何?
[43:54] Private Jackson took a grenade fragment from the enemy OP. 一等兵杰克森在敌军观测所被手榴弹弹片击中
[43:58] It was his own grenade. 那是他自己的手榴弹
[44:01] He died of his wounds, sir. 他伤重不治 长官
[44:04] Any others? 还有别人吗?
[44:06] No, sir. 没有了 长官
[44:11] Well executed. 任务达成
[44:13] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[44:17] Talk to your men. 跟兄弟们谈谈
[44:21] – Carry on. – Thank you, sir. – 继续努力 – 走吧 谢谢你 长官
[44:48] We heard you got two prisoners. 听说你们抓到两名俘虏
[44:53] Good work. 干得好
[44:55] Jackson’s dead. 杰克森死了
[44:58] Yeah, we heard. 对 我们听说了
[45:03] They want another patrol tonight. 他们今晚还要再派巡逻任务
[45:29] What are you doing, Cobb? 你在干什么 卡伯?
[45:31] You leave someone on the bank? 你们有留人在河岸上?
[45:36] Yeah, yeah, we did. 对 我们有
[45:39] It’s the third prisoner that was too far-gone to bring back. 那是第三名战俘 伤得太重 我们带不回来
[45:43] Maybe we should put him out of his misery. 也许我们该给他一枪 结束他的痛苦
[45:47] Fuck his misery. 管他多痛苦
[45:48] I can’t listen to it anymore. 我听不下去了
[46:03] – Sir, want cigarette? – Yeah. – 长官 抽烟吗? – 好的
[46:07] Who’s got a light? 谁有火?
[46:08] Here, sir. 我有 长官
[46:16] Twenty-two. 二十二
[46:21] What you looking at, Webster? 你看什么看 韦伯斯特
[46:28] Yeah, that’s what I thought, college boy. 怎样? 我也是这么想的 大学生
[46:35] Are you drunk, trooper? 你醉了吗 阿兵哥?
[46:37] Leave me alone. 不要管我
[46:39] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[46:41] Yes, sir, I am drunk, sir. 是 长官 我是醉了
[46:45] Drunk. 醉了
[46:48] Sick and tired of fucking patrols, taking orders… 厌倦了这个鬼巡逻 厌倦接受指令
[46:51] Hey, Cobb, shut up. It’s boring, okay? 卡伯! 闭嘴! 说这个很无聊
[46:56] Taking his side, Johnny? 帮他说吗 强尼?
[47:02] Yeah…I am. 对! 我是
[47:30] – So, he knows we lost a man? – Yeah, he knows. – 他知道我们损失了一名兄弟? – 对 他知道
[47:34] He also knows you picked up two prisoners who talked. 他也知道你捉到了两名会说口供的俘虏
[47:36] About what? 关于什么?
[47:38] OB, supply trouble, Hitler’s favorite color. OB 就是补给的问题 还有希特勒最喜欢的颜色
[47:43] I don’t know. None of it gets us across the river. 我不知道 这些都没办法帮我们渡过河去
[47:45] What’s the point? 你要说明什么?
[47:49] Honestly? 说实话吗?
[47:52] Sink’s been on the phone all day, bragging it up. 辛克整天都在讲电话 大吹大擂
[47:54] I think he’s just showing off now. 我想他现在只是在炫耀
[47:57] I don’t know, Dick. I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道 迪克 我不知道要告诉你什么
[47:59] You gave him a successful patrol, now he wants two. 你给了他一个成功的巡逻 他现在还想再要一个
[48:02] Successful. 成功
[48:04] Sir, the men are mustered. 长官 兄弟们都集合好了
[48:07] If you want me to brief ’em, I’m gonna. 如果你要我给他们简报 我马上去
[48:11] It’s the same roster as last night. 队员名单跟昨晚一样
[48:15] Well, mostly. 几乎一样
[48:19] – Evening, gents. – Evening, Colonel. – 晚上好 各位 – 晚上好 上校
[48:22] At ease. 稍息
[48:29] Y’all did a damn fine job on a tough mission last night. 你们昨晚成功的执行了一次艰难的任务
[48:33] And I wish you good luck tonight, ’cause I’ll be expecting more of the same. 我祝你们今晚好运 因为我期待有更多的收获
[48:37] – Have you briefed the men? – Just on our way, sir. – 你们给兄弟们简报了吗? – 正要去 长官
[48:40] All right. 很好
[48:42] Make damn sure you remind ’em how proud I am of what they did. 记得要告诉他们 我对他们的表现感到骄傲
[48:45] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[48:52] So, I’ll brief ’em now, sir? 那我现在去给他们简报 长官?
[48:56] No. 不…
[48:59] No, I’ll do it. 不…由我来
[49:10] Sarge, they’re on their way in. 中士 他们来了
[49:12] Ten-hutt. 立正!
[49:18] – Martin. – Sir. – 马丁 – 长官
[49:21] At ease. 稍息
[49:23] – This everybody, Grant? – Sir. – 大家都到了吗 葛兰特? – 是 长官
[49:29] You men did an excellent job last night. 你们昨晚干得很好
[49:33] I… 我…
[49:34] I’m proud. 我很自豪!
[49:36] I just saw Col. Sink. He’s proud, too. 我刚遇到辛克上校 他也很自豪
[49:38] In fact, he’s so proud, he wants you to do another patrol across the river tonight. 自豪得要你们今晚再次过河执行任务
[49:48] Any moment now, the outpost we hit last night… 我们昨晚进攻的观测所…
[49:50] – …will go up in flames, Martin? – Yes, sir. – 是不是随时都可能爆炸 马丁? – 是 长官
[49:53] It means we’d have to venture farther into town this time. 表示这次得冒险更深入城里
[49:55] – Capt. Speirs, you have the map, please? – Yeah, Sgt. Grant. – 史毕尔上尉 你拿地图 – 是 葛兰特中士
[50:03] We have enemy movement here and here… 在这有敌军活动 还有这里…
[50:06] …which means this is our new house target here. 表示我们的新目标建筑在此
[50:10] We recovered all the boats so we’ll set off from the same place as last night. 我们找回了所有船只 出发地点跟昨晚相同
[50:14] We’re not changing the plan any, sir? 我们的计划都没有改变吗 长官?
[50:19] No. Plan is the same. 没有! 计划是一样的
[50:24] It will be 0200 hours instead of 0100. 只是时间改成2点而不是1点
[50:28] – Is that clear? – Yes, sir. – 清楚吗? – 是 长官
[50:32] Okay. Good, because… 很好 因为
[50:36] …I want you all to get a full night’s sleep tonight. 我要你们大家今晚好好睡一觉
[50:40] Which means, in the morning you will report to me that you made it across the river… 也就是说 明天早上来跟我报告说 你们渡过了河
[50:45] …into German lines… 进入德军防线
[50:49] …but were unable to secure any live prisoners. 可是没办法活捉任何的德军俘虏
[50:59] Understand? 懂吗?
[51:01] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[51:06] Good. 很好
[51:08] Look sharp for tomorrow. 明天要看起来有精神
[51:10] We’re moving off the line. 我们要从防线撤离了
[51:16] – Did I fucking hear that right? – A good man. – 我没听错吧? – 他真是个好人
[51:20] Moving off the line. 撤离防线
[51:33] It’s a whole new way to fight a war. 这是个全新的作战方法
[51:36] Don’t bother writing this up. I’ll take care of it. 你报告甭写了 我会搞定
[51:38] – I might actually enjoy it. – Okay. – 我也许会写得很高兴 – 好的
[51:40] Think you might be onto something, Dick. 我就知道你在盘算些什么 迪克
[51:45] – Lt. Jones. – Sir. – 琼斯少尉 – 长官
[51:47] Join us at the company CP. 跟我们去连指挥部
[52:01] – First Sergeant Lipton. – Sir. – 李普军士长 – 长官
[52:04] Your honorable discharge as an enlisted man. 你的士兵身分光荣解除了
[52:07] Just keep ’em coming, Luz. 继续拿过来 鲁兹
[52:08] Battlefield commission as Second Lieutenant. 这是你的少尉军官战场委任令
[52:10] – Look what we have here, boys. – Hey, pal. – 看看这里是谁? – 嘿
[52:13] – Congratulations, Carwood. – Thank you, sir. – 恭喜你 卡伍德 – 谢谢你 长官
[52:15] – Lip, congratulations. – Thanks. – 李普 恭喜! – 谢谢!
[52:18] – Thank you, sir. – Thank you, welcome back, sir. – 谢谢你 长官 – 谢谢你! 欢迎回来 长官
[52:22] – That’s Harry to you. Congratulations. – Thanks, Harry. – 你该改叫我哈利了 恭喜! – 谢谢你 哈利
[52:24] Harry, I didn’t expect to see you this soon. 哈利 我没想到那么快就见到你
[52:26] I figured you’d be nursing that scratch for another month or two. 我以为你还得照顾你那个擦伤一两个月
[52:29] Did you miss me, Lewis? 你想念我吗? 路易斯?
[52:32] Lt. Jones. 琼斯少尉
[52:34] Regiment has seen fit to promote you to First Lieutenant. 团部认为你合格升中尉了
[52:39] They want you on staff up there. 他们希望你更上一层楼
[52:46] – Congratulations and good luck. – Thank you, sir. – 恭喜你并祝你好运! – 谢谢你 长官
[52:52] Dismissed. 解散
[52:55] Looks like you lost another platoon leader, Web? 看来你又失去一位排长 韦伯
[53:04] So, a second patrol never happened. 所以根本没有第二次巡逻
[53:06] Word was Capt. Nixon wrote up a bogus report… 传说尼克森上尉写了份假报告
[53:09] …and regiment never got wise. 而团部也没有察觉有异
[53:11] As we pulled out of Haguenau… 当我们撤出哈根努时
[53:13] …many of us in Easy Company felt that a corner had been turned… 许多E连的兄弟都觉得我们已经渡过危机
[53:16] …and we all might make it home alive. 我们都有希望活着回家了
[53:20] So, we’ll know more as soon as we get closer to the line. 我们一接近前线就会知道更多
[53:25] Before I forget… 我差点忘了…
[53:27] …Col. Sink’s unhappy with the appearance of your uniform.
[53:30] He says it’s not befitting to your rank. 他说那不符合你的官阶
[53:39] Oak leaves. 橡叶徽
[53:43] Congratulations, Major. 恭喜你 少校
[53:48] Gentlemen, we’re ready. 兄弟们 我们准备好了
[53:58] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[54:02] – Sgt. Malarkey – Good luck, sir. – 马拉其上士 – 祝你好运 长官
[54:07] – Sgt. Martin. – Yeah, Lieutenant? – 马丁中士 – 什么事 少尉?
[54:10] – Good work. – Thank you, sir. – 干得好! – 谢谢你 长官
[54:12] – Good to have you along. – Good luck, men. – 很高兴有你加入 – 祝你们好运
[54:39] Here. 来吧
[54:56] I wondered if people back home would ever know… 我怀疑远在家乡的人知不知道
[54:58] …what it cost the soldiers to win this war. 士兵们赢得战争所付出的代价
[55:01] In America, things were already beginning to look like peace time. 在美国 人们已经象是活在和平年代了
[55:05] The standard of living was on the rise, race tracks and nightclubs were booming. 生活水平开始提升 赛车跟夜总会开始流行
[55:09] You couldn’t get a hotel room in Miami Beach, it was so crowded. 在迈阿密海滩订不到旅馆 因为实在是人潮汹涌
[55:16] How could anyone ever know of the price paid by soldiers… 人们如何能了解士兵们…
[55:18] …in terror, agony, and bloodshed… 在惊恐 痛苦与血泊中的牺性
[55:21] …if they’d never been to places like Normandy… 如果他们从未身处于诺曼底…
[55:23] …Bastogne, or Haguenau? 巴斯通 或是哈根努?
[55:28] 在他们离开哈根努的时候
[55:30] E连的欧洲战役已经带他们
[55:34] 从英国到法国 荷兰及比利时
[55:42] “他们很快将进入德国”
兄弟连

Post navigation

Previous Post: 兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 兄弟连(Band of Brothers)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

兄弟连(Band of Brothers)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme