时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | When we left for Bastogne… | 当我们向着巴斯通出发 |
[02:33] | …we were short of equipment, we didn’t have enough ammunition… | 我们缺少装备 弹药不足 |
[02:37] | …we didn’t have enough warm clothes. | 也没有足够的御寒衣物 |
[02:39] | But we had confidence… | 可是我们相信 |
[02:43] | …that our higher military authorities would get to us whatever we needed. | 我们的长官将会补给我们所需的物资 |
[02:48] | And there was a ridge with a tree line. We were dug in on that ridge. | 那有座位于林线的山脊 我们在山脊上挖战壕 |
[02:53] | The Germans knew right where we were, and they really gave us a shellacking. | 德军很清楚我们在那儿 对我们进行猛烈炮轰 |
[02:57] | Like in Bastogne, we were down to one round per man there for a while. | 在巴斯通 我们曾经每人只剩一排子弹 |
[03:03] | The fog was in. | 当地又起雾 |
[03:05] | They couldn’t drop us or resupply us. | 无法进行空投补给 |
[03:06] | Every time they tried to drop supplies in to us… | 他们每次要对我们进行物资空投 |
[03:09] | …they missed us and dropped them to the Germans. | 都会错过我们投给了德军 |
[03:13] | One of the guys got hit in the arm with a piece of shrapnel. | 有个家伙手臂被炮弹碎片击中 |
[03:15] | Took his arm off above the elbow. | 结果手肘以下全部炸断 |
[03:18] | And they were taking him out, he said, “Get my wristwatch off my arm.” | 他们要将手臂截肢 他只说 “把我的手表拿下来” |
[03:22] | And then a medic came along, and I think he really saved my life… | 然后一个医护兵来了 我想他真是救了我一命 |
[03:26] | …because he stuck a Syrette in a key position. Morphine. | 因为他在我的关键部位打了一针吗啡 |
[03:32] | Even today, a real cold night… | 即使是现在 当我们在寒夜上床睡觉时 |
[03:35] | …we go to bed and my wife will tell you that… | 我太太会告诉你… |
[03:38] | …first thing I’ll say is, “I’m glad I’m not in Bastogne.” | 我讲的第一句话是:”很庆幸我不是在巴斯通” |
[03:47] | 巴 斯 通 | |
[06:00] | Duck, duck, duck! | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下! |
[06:33] | Kommen Sie hier. | 过来…快点!(德语) |
[06:36] | Kommen Sie hier, schnell! | 过来…快点!(德语) |
[06:40] | Schnell! | 快点!(德语) |
[07:07] | Doc, bandage. | 医生 绷带 |
[07:10] | Take him back to Regiment. | 带他回团部 |
[07:14] | As you all know, General McAuliffe, Acting Division Commander. | 你们都知道麦考利夫将军现在是代师长 |
[07:17] | Give it to me straight! | 把战况老实跟我说 |
[07:19] | We’ve been taking ground in one position, General… | 将军 我们占领了一个点 |
[07:21] | …losing it in another. | 同时就又失去另一个点 |
[07:23] | And now it looks like a standoff. We’re digging in on the edge of the forest. | 现在看来形成僵局 我们正在森林边缘挖战壕 |
[07:27] | We’re under sporadic artillery fire, General. | 将军 我们遭遇到全面的炮火轰击 |
[07:30] | We’re taking a lot of hits, and we have no aid station. | 我们很多人受伤甚重却没有医疗站 |
[07:33] | We’ve run out of food, we have no winter clothes… | 我们的粮食耗尽 没有冬装 |
[07:35] | …and we have little or no ammo. | 仅有少量 甚至没有弹药 |
[07:37] | The line’s spread so thin, the enemy wanders into our CP to use our slit trenches, sir. | 战线分布太宽 敌人可以利用缝隙溜进我们指挥所 |
[07:41] | We just can’t cover the line. | 我们守不住整个战线 |
[07:44] | Good morning, Captain Nixon. | 早安 尼克森上尉 |
[07:46] | You got anything to add for General McAuliffe? | 你还有什么要跟麦考利夫将军报告的吗? |
[07:48] | General, yes, sir. | 将军 有的 |
[07:51] | General, I took a walk along the line about 0300 last night. | 将军 凌晨3点我到战线走了一趟 |
[07:58] | Couldn’t find the 501st on our right flank. | 却找不到右翼的501团 |
[08:00] | I tied in with a squad from our 2nd Platoon. | 我用我们第二排其中的一班去填补空缺 |
[08:02] | But, sir, we’ve got some considerable gaps in our perimeter. | 可是长官 我们的防线空隙实在是太大了 |
[08:05] | I don’t have enough people, sir. We’re spread too damn thin. | 我的人手不足 长官 我们分散得太广了 |
[08:09] | Hold the line, Colonel, close the gaps. | 守住战线 上校 把缝隙填满 |
[08:13] | This goddamn fog won’t lift any time soon… | 这场雾短期内不会散去 |
[08:16] | …so you can forget about air cover. | 所以你们也别指望空中支援 |
[08:18] | Your 1st Battalion just pulled out of Foy, Krauts on their tail. | 你们的第一营刚从佛依撤退 德军一路追击他们 |
[08:22] | Tanks, artillery. Got no backup. | 对方有坦克 炮兵 他们也没有后援 |
[08:25] | There’s a lot of shit heading this way. | 我们要遭遇的麻烦还真多 |
[08:46] | Can I scrounge a bandage from your aid kit, sir? | 我可以从你医药箱里借条绷带吗 长官? |
[08:50] | How are you fixed? | 你现在情况如何? |
[08:53] | No plasma, couple of bandages. Practically no morphine. | 没有血浆 几条绷带 可以说是没有吗啡 |
[08:57] | I tried to find my way up to 3rd Battalion… | 事实上 我曾试着去三营拿些补给 |
[08:59] | …looking for supplies, but lost my way. | 可是 我迷路了 |
[09:04] | If you can’t get over to 3rd, hook up with Doc Ryan. | 你如果找不到三营的话 那就联络莱恩医生 |
[09:07] | He’ll fix you up with what he has to spare. | 他会尽可能的补给你 |
[09:09] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[09:13] | Eugene, get everything you can. | 尤金 你能拿多少就拿多少 |
[09:16] | You’re gonna need it. | 会派上用场的 |
[09:23] | – Spina. – Doc. – What’s happening? | – 史宾纳? – 医生 – 出什么事了? |
[09:26] | – We’re digging in right along the line. – Yeah? | – 我们在防线上挖战壕 – 是吗? |
[09:29] | Yeah, this is it. | 就这样 |
[09:30] | So, what’d you get? | 你拿到些什么? |
[09:32] | I got this. | 我拿到这个 |
[09:35] | And I got myself a Kraut bandage. | 我还拿到条德军绷带 |
[09:45] | What, this is it? | 什么? 就这些? |
[09:47] | Yeah, that’s it, that’s all you got. | 对! 就这样 只有这些了 |
[09:49] | Jesus | 老天 |
[09:56] | You know, 1st Battalion’s pulled out of Foy. | 第一营撤出佛依了 |
[09:59] | Heavy casualties. | 死伤惨重 |
[10:00] | If they’re pulling back, why are we sitting here? | 既然他们撤退了 我们还坐在这里干嘛? |
[10:02] | We need morphine, this is all I’ve got. | 我们需要吗啡 我只剩这些 |
[10:05] | You got extra scissors? | 你有多一把剪刀吗? |
[10:08] | Just the one. | 没有 只有这一支 |
[10:09] | – First Sergeant Lipton! – Sir. | – 李普军士长! – 长官 |
[10:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[10:14] | – Two medics in one hole? – Yes, sir. | – 两个医护兵在一个坑里? – 没错 |
[10:17] | What’s gonna happen to us if you take a hit? | 要是你们被一炮打中! 我们要怎么办? |
[10:22] | Sir? | 长官? |
[10:24] | First Sergeant, where’s my foxhole? | 军士长 我的散兵坑呢? |
[10:28] | It’s back here, sir. | 就在后面 长官 |
[10:29] | Maybe you missed it. | 或许您刚错过了 |
[10:33] | I’ll walk you back, sir. You’re a bit close to the line here. | 我带您回去 长官 你靠前线稍微近了点 |
[10:35] | Goddamn it. | 可恶 |
[10:44] | Sergeant Guarnere, did you keep your morphine from Holland? | 葛奈瑞中士! 你从荷兰带来的吗啡还有吗? |
[10:48] | No. | 不在了 |
[10:49] | Doc, I’ve gotta talk to you. | 医生 我有话跟你说 |
[10:50] | How’s that leg? | 你腿怎么啦? |
[10:51] | To hell with the leg, I’m pissing needles. | 去他的腿 我小便会痛! |
[10:52] | Later. | 待会儿再说… |
[10:54] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[11:02] | You seen them? | 有没有看到德军? |
[11:03] | No. But they’re out there. | 没有! 可他们就在那里 |
[11:07] | Depend on it. | 相信我 |
[11:09] | Cup of joe, Doc? | 来杯咖啡吗 医生? |
[11:10] | Gordon, I need scissors. | 戈登 我需要剪刀 |
[11:12] | You got scissors, sharp scissors? | 你有剪刀吗? 很利的剪刀 |
[11:14] | Scissors? | 剪刀? |
[11:16] | Well, let’s see, I’ll have to check the sewing room. | 让我看看 我得去缝纫室找找 |
[11:19] | Might be upstairs in the study. | 或许在楼上书房里 |
[11:21] | That skinny drawer in the middle of the desk. | 书桌中间细长老旧的抽屉里 |
[11:23] | All right, what about an extra Syrette in your aid kit? | 好吧! 你有没有多余的止痛药? |
[11:27] | Hide your morphine, guys. | 大伙儿把吗啡藏好 |
[11:31] | – Muck, you all right? – I’m good! | – 马克 你还好吧? – 我没事 |
[11:33] | Muck, Malarkey, take cover! We’re okay! | 马克 马拉其 找掩体 |
[11:37] | Take a look at this shit! They’ve peppered my helmet! | 你们看看? 他们把我的头盔弄的全是灰 |
[11:41] | Doc, morphine. | 医生 吗啡 |
[11:45] | Here, take it! Where’s Penkala? | 拿去! 潘卡拉到哪儿去了? |
[11:47] | Christ knows. | 天知道 |
[11:49] | Medic! | 医护兵~ |
[11:56] | Doc! | 医生! |
[12:01] | – Medic! – You guys hit? | – 医护兵! – 你们受伤了吗? |
[12:04] | Doc, what are you doing? Are you crazy? | 医生 你在干什么? 你疯啦? |
[12:08] | What are you looking at him for? Watch the goddamn line. | 你盯着他看干什么? 看好你的战线 |
[12:11] | – You got a Syrette? – No. | – 你有止痛针吗? – 没有 |
[12:13] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[12:17] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[12:22] | Doc! | 医生! |
[12:24] | Penkala! | 潘卡拉 |
[12:25] | Doc! It’s the artery, I can feel it! | 医生!是动脉 我感觉得到 |
[12:29] | – Penkala, let go… – It’s the goddamn artery! | – 潘卡拉 放松 – 是动脉! |
[12:31] | Penkala, loosen your fingers, goddamn it! | 潘卡拉 松开你的手指 可恶 快放松! |
[12:33] | – I’ll bleed to death. – Relax your arm, Penky! | – 我会失血过多而死! – 松开手! 快点! |
[12:35] | – It’s not the artery. – I ain’t going back, Doc. | – 不是动脉! – 我不要回去了 医生 |
[12:37] | – What? – I ain’t going nowhere, not in this shit. | – 什么? – 在这种情况下我哪儿都不去 |
[12:40] | You don’t wanna go, and you yell medic? | 你不想出去还喊医务兵? |
[12:42] | I don’t need to go back to no aid station. | 我不想去没有医疗站的地方 |
[12:44] | You’re in luck, Penkala, because we don’t got no aid station. | 算你运气好 潘卡拉 我们这儿也没有医疗站 |
[12:58] | Penkala, I need scissors. You got scissors? | 潘卡拉 剪刀 你有剪刀吗? |
[13:00] | What the hell I need scissors for? | 我带剪刀干什么? |
[13:01] | Got your aid kit? | 有带急救包吗? |
[13:08] | Right, you don’t need this, not yet. | 好 你现在还不需要这个 |
[13:10] | I do. | 我比较需要 |
[13:15] | – Who got hit? – Penkala. | – 谁受伤了? – 潘卡拉 |
[13:20] | All right, this is what I want you to do. | 这样吧 我要你这么做 |
[13:22] | I want you to take someone and work your way to the 3rd Battalion. | 我要你带个人想办法去三营 |
[13:26] | You know what we need: Bandages, plasma. | 我们需要绷带 血浆 |
[13:27] | Whatever you can beg, you beg, all right? | 你能讨什么都讨来 知道吗? |
[13:29] | And get me some goddamn scissors. I can’t get any. | 还有给我拿剪刀来 我一把也没有 |
[13:32] | And you get yourself a hot meal, too. | 你自己也弄个热餐吃 |
[13:35] | Go. | 去吧! |
[13:58] | You know, he told me he was a goddamn virgin. | 他说他还是处男 |
[14:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:02] | The replacement in my foxhole, Julian. | 在我散兵坑里的新兵朱利安 |
[14:04] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[14:07] | Goddamn virgin. Just a kid. | 还是处男 根本只是个小孩 |
[14:10] | The only virgin I know is the Virgin Mary. | 我唯一知道的处子是”圣母玛利亚” |
[14:16] | Hey, Babe, where the hell are we? | 贝比! 我们到底在哪儿? |
[14:20] | This way. | 往这边走 |
[14:23] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:24] | Where the hell is 3rd Battalion? | 三营到底在哪儿? |
[14:29] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[14:31] | Come on. | 快上来! |
[14:33] | – Come on, come on, give me a hand. – Go, go! | – 快点 把手伸过来 – 快走! |
[14:40] | – Come on, Spina, move! – I’m moving! | – 快点 史宾纳 快跑! – 我在跑 |
[14:42] | Get moving! Come on, go! | 跑快点 快点 跑 |
[14:45] | Okay, we can spare a few bandages, but that’s it. | 我们可以分一点绷带给你 但只有这些了 |
[14:48] | No morphine. | 没有吗啡 |
[14:49] | You’ll have to go back to Bastogne for plasma. | 你们得回巴斯通找血浆 |
[14:51] | It took us an hour to find you. | 巴斯通? 我们花了一小时才找到你们 |
[14:53] | Doesn’t your surgeon have plasma? | 你们的外科大夫没有血浆吗? |
[14:54] | We don’t have one. No surgeon, no aid station, nothing. | 我们没有外科大夫 我们没有外科大夫 也没有医疗站 什么都没有 |
[14:57] | Just me and my buddy. | 只有我跟我的伙伴 |
[14:58] | Sorry, guys, but we just can’t help you. | 很抱歉 我们就是没有办法帮你们 |
[15:01] | Take cover! | 找掩体! |
[15:05] | Get your butts out of here! We’re pulling back! | 快离开这里 我们要撤退了! |
[15:08] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走! |
[15:10] | Move! | 快走! |
[15:12] | Should have shot Hinkle in the ass! And you would have shot him in the ass! | 真该一枪打烂那德佬的屁股 然后德佬也回一枪 让他屁股开花! |
[15:18] | God bless ya. | 上帝保佑 |
[15:24] | Yo, these smell like my armpit. | 这闻起来像是我的腋窝 |
[15:25] | At least your armpit’s warm. | 至少你的腋窝是温暖的 |
[15:27] | Do you want syrup with that? | 那你要加糖浆吗? |
[15:29] | Joe, be honest. What’s in these things anyway? | 乔 你老实说 这里面放的到底是什么东西? |
[15:31] | – Nothing you won’t eat, Malarkey. – I won’t eat malarkey. | – 没有你不吃的 马拉其 – 我不吃马拉其 |
[15:34] | Maybe Hinkle would like your share? | 也许德国佬会喜欢你那套 |
[15:36] | – Should’ve shot him when I could. – Running backwards? | – 我早该一枪毙了他 – 贝比 你会倒着跑吗? |
[15:39] | Anybody seen Lieutenant Dike? | 有人看到戴克中尉吗? |
[15:41] | Try Battalion CP, sir. | 问问看营指挥所 长官 |
[15:44] | Try Paris. | 问问看巴黎 |
[15:45] | Try Hinkle. | 问问看德国佬 |
[15:47] | “Hinkle, sweetie, I’m home.” | 亲爱的德国佬 我回家了 |
[15:50] | Eugene, Lieutenant Dike’s got a full aid kit. Try him. | 尤金 戴克中尉有个完整的急救包 找他试试看 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s not using his. | 对 我相信他都还没有用到 |
[15:54] | Maybe Hinkle’s got a Syrette for you. | 也许德佬有止痛针给你 |
[15:56] | Eat your strudel. Hinkle-vinkle, eat the armpit? | 吃你的馅饼 阿德仔 吃胳肢窝 |
[16:08] | Lieutenant Dike. | 戴克中尉 |
[16:13] | Can you spare something from your aid kit? I’m short. I need Syrettes. | 能分点急救包吗 长官? 我们很缺 需要止痛针 |
[16:17] | – What, morphine? – Yes, sir. | – 要吗啡吗? – 是的 长官 |
[16:23] | What happens if I get hit? | 如果我中弹怎么办? |
[16:26] | I’ll be there, sir. | 我会来救你的 长官! |
[16:29] | – Syrettes in here, right? – Yes, it is. | – 止痛针在里面 对吧? – 是的 |
[16:31] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:33] | I don’t plan on getting hit. | 我不准备中弹的 |
[16:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:41] | Heffron. | 赫夫朗 |
[16:43] | Heffron, you okay? | 赫夫朗 你还好吗? |
[16:45] | Gene, what is with the Heffron bullshit? | 尤金! 你叫我的姓干嘛? |
[16:48] | You know my name. Why don’t you use it? | 你明知道我的名为何不用? |
[16:50] | It’s Edward, right? | 你叫爱德华 对不对? |
[16:52] | Edward? Are you serious? Only the goddamn nuns call me Edward. | 爱德华? 你是认真的吗? 只有修女会叫我爱德华 |
[16:56] | I need to know if you kept your morphine from Holland. | 听着 我要知道你还有没有从荷兰带来的吗啡? |
[16:59] | No, you asked me already, remember? | 你已经问过我了 还记得吗? |
[17:02] | No, I don’t recall. | 我不..不记得了 |
[17:21] | Gordon, you want me? | 戈登 你找我吗? |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah, morphine. | 关于吗啡 |
[17:25] | 3rd Platoon ponied up the contraband. | 第三排把它用光了 |
[17:29] | You still looking for scissors? | 你还在找剪刀吗? |
[17:31] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[17:32] | Perconte. | 找派康提 |
[17:33] | Perconte? | 派康提 |
[17:36] | Doc. | 医生 |
[17:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:40] | And you’d better check on Joe Toye out on the OP. | 你最好去观测所找乔托伊 |
[17:43] | He’s missing something. | 他缺了些东西 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗? |
[18:03] | They got hot food. Can you smell it? | 他们有热餐吃 闻到了吗? |
[18:05] | – Toye, are you missing something? – Home. | – 托伊 你想要什么吗? – 回家 |
[18:07] | Ask him to dance, Doc. | 医生 叫他跳个舞 |
[18:12] | Toye, show me your feet. | 托伊 你的脚给我看 |
[18:14] | You watch the goddamn line, McClung. | 你给我看好前线 麦克朗 |
[18:19] | – Where are your boots? – In Washington, up General Taylor’s ass. | – 你的靴子呢? – 在华盛顿 泰勒将军的屁股上 |
[18:22] | – I don’t believe this. – I can move better in bare feet, Doc. | – 我才不相信 – 我光脚比较好走 医生 |
[18:26] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[18:28] | I took them off to dry my goddamn socks. | 我把靴子脱了想弄干袜子 |
[18:30] | They got blown to hell, okay? | 结果被炸飞了 |
[18:32] | What’s your size? | 你穿几号? |
[18:33] | Nine, just like everybody else. | 9号 跟大家一样 |
[18:42] | Frank, you keep cleaning those teeth, the Germans will see you a mile away. | 法兰克! 你再刷牙 德军一里外就能看到你 |
[18:46] | – Shoot you dead. – That’s right, Pee Wee, you keep laughing. | – 一枪毙了你! – 没错 小不点 你尽管笑吧 |
[18:50] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[18:52] | My stuff! | 我的东西 |
[18:54] | Come on, Doc. You got a drug store in here? | 拜托 医生 你在开药店啊? |
[18:56] | No, I own my stuff. | 哪有 这都是我自己的 |
[18:58] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[19:01] | Scissors. Thank you, Perconte. | 剪刀 谢谢你 派康提 |
[19:03] | My goddamn scissors! | 我的剪刀 |
[19:08] | – Sergeant Guarnere. – Gene, is that you? | – 葛奈瑞中士 – 马林 是你吗? |
[19:11] | Hey, Doc! Doc, come here! | 医生! 过来这里 |
[19:14] | USO. Picking up Syrettes. Alley, Liebgott, you got any? | 劳军团来搜集止痛针 艾力、李高特 你们有吗? |
[19:17] | No, got used in Holland, Doc. | 没有 在荷兰用掉了 |
[19:18] | You ain’t using this stuff, are you, Doc, personally? | 你没在用这玩意吧 医生? 我是说私人用途? |
[19:21] | Come on. | 得了 |
[19:23] | Hey, Doc, I still got the itching. | 医生 我还是会痒 |
[19:25] | Every time I pee, it’s murder. | 每次尿尿都痛的要死 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have penicillin for your… | 我知道 很抱歉 我就是没有盘尼西林来治你兄弟 |
[19:30] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[19:31] | Make sure you move around. Get your blood flowing. | 中尉! 你要走动让血液流动 |
[19:33] | I can’t feel my feet. | 我的脚麻了 |
[19:34] | That’s why you gotta move, so you don’t get trench foot. | 对 所以你得走动一下 这样才不会得战壕脚 |
[19:37] | Should I take my boots off? | 我要把靴子脱掉吗? |
[19:38] | All you gotta do is just loosen them up, keep moving. | 不用 只要松开走一走 |
[19:41] | Sergeant, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 中士 |
[19:43] | Look, I know it must be hell, but I can’t help you, all right? | 我知道你很难受 可是我爱莫能助 |
[19:46] | Just drink lots of water. | 你多喝水就是了 |
[19:47] | Water? It’s pissing that hurts! | 水? 我就是小便会痛啊! |
[19:49] | Shut it! Shut the hell up! | 安静!给我闭嘴! |
[19:52] | What’s going on here, Bill? Who the hell’s singing? | 这里是怎么回事 比尔? 是谁在唱歌? |
[19:55] | I’ll find out, Lieutenant. I’ll find out, I’ll shut them up. | 我会查出来的 中尉 我会找出来 叫他们闭嘴 |
[20:17] | “Lord, grant that I shall never seek So much to be consoled as to console | 主啊 答应我今后无需再如此迫切寻求慰籍 与安慰别人 |
[20:23] | “To be understood, as to understand Or to be loved | 被了解 去了解别人 被爱 |
[20:27] | “As to love with all my heart. | 及全心爱人 |
[20:33] | “With all my heart” | 用我全心去爱 |
[20:38] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[20:44] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[20:49] | – Perconte, you getting a jeep? – I’m on it, Doc. | – 派康提 叫吉普车来! – 快啊 医生 |
[20:52] | – Look what they did to my leg! – Easy CP! | – 看他们怎么对待我的腿! – E连指挥部 |
[20:54] | Easy CP, this is Perconte. Sisk has been hit and I need a jeep. | E连指挥部 我是派康提! 西斯克中弹 我需要辆吉普 |
[20:58] | I say it again, I need a jeep now! | 再说一遍 我现在需要辆吉普车 |
[21:02] | They’re moving, goddamn it! We need it now! | 他们在移动了 可恶 我们现在就要 |
[21:10] | Okay, Sisk, it ain’t that bad. | 好了 西斯克 没有那么糟 |
[21:12] | Ain’t that bad? | 没有那么糟? |
[21:21] | Pull! | 拉! |
[21:23] | No, Doc, save the morphine, I can make it. I can make it, save it, okay? | 不要 医生 留着吗啡 我撑得过来 我撑得过来 留着 好吗? |
[21:27] | All right, let’s get him out of here. | 好吧 我们带他离开这里 |
[21:35] | – Where’s the goddamn jeep? – I don’t know, but I hear it. | – 死吉普车在哪? – 我不知道 可我听到声音了 |
[21:40] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天! |
[21:42] | You got blood all over my trousers. | 史基尼 你的血沾的我满裤子都是 |
[21:44] | I’m real sorry, Frank! | 我真的很抱歉 法兰克 |
[21:45] | Get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[21:50] | Damn it, Skinny. | 该死的 |
[21:53] | Tell Spina I went in for plasma. | 告诉史宾纳我去找血浆 |
[21:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:03] | All the tanks, artillery, are pulled back to here. | 所有的坦克 炮兵都撤到这里来 |
[22:06] | We’ve got no backup beyond Bastogne. This is it. | 我们在巴斯通之外没有后援 就是这样了 |
[22:10] | The Krauts captured the 326th Medical, and they took everybody… | 德军俘虏了第326医疗营 带走了所有的人 |
[22:13] | …doctors, medics, the whole shebang. | 医生 医务兵 整个营 |
[22:16] | We got nothing. | 我们什么也不剩 |
[22:23] | They’re giving the boys hooch for the pain. | 他们给弟兄们烈酒来止痛 |
[22:26] | He took a mortar hit. Watch the leg. | 他被迫击炮击中 注意他的腿 |
[22:28] | – Yeah, watch the leg. – Get him in. | – 对 小心我的腿 – 抬他进去 |
[22:40] | – Move it! – Coming through. | – 让开! – 借过! |
[22:43] | ‘Morning, fellas. | 早 小伙子们 |
[22:53] | No, no, here, put him here. | 把他放到这里 |
[22:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[22:59] | Is he bad? | 他严重吗? |
[23:00] | No, lower-leg wound, no morphine. | 不 小腿受伤 没打吗啡 |
[23:06] | Nurse, have you got plasma? I can… | 护士! 你有没有血浆可以让我… |
[23:09] | Wait, please. | 请你等一下 |
[23:42] | What’s going on here? Why aren’t these men evacuated? | 这里是怎么回事? 为什么这些人没有疏散? |
[23:45] | We can’t evacuate. We’re cut off. | 我们没法疏散 后路被切断了 |
[23:47] | This is as far as it goes. | 这是能撤得最远的地方了 |
[23:56] | Faites attention aux deplacements. | 注意血浆(法语) |
[24:07] | Ca va? | 你好吗? (法语) |
[24:09] | Ce n’est pas grave, ce n’est pas urgent. | 这不是最紧急的(法语) |
[24:15] | I’m in heaven, Doc. | 医生 我现在在天堂 |
[24:17] | Pas encore, Dieu merci. | 还没有 谢谢你(法语) |
[24:19] | Nurse? | 护士? |
[24:20] | This way. | 这边请 |
[24:23] | I need morphine, I need bandages, whatever you’ve got. | 我需要吗啡和绷带 你有什么都给我 |
[24:30] | Okay, I can give you a little, but not a lot. | 我可以给你分一些 但是不能太多 |
[24:34] | There you go. You can have this today. | 拿去吧 这个你拿走 |
[24:37] | Do you want that? | 你要那个吗? |
[24:38] | Wait. You got plasma? | 要 你有血浆吗? |
[24:40] | A little. | 一点点 |
[24:41] | Are you a surgeon? | 你是外科大夫吗? |
[24:43] | No, we don’t got no surgeon. | 不是 我们没有外科大夫 |
[24:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:46] | From the bed. | 从床上扯下来的 |
[24:48] | – What, sheets? – Yes, for bandages. | – 床单吗? – 对 当绷带用的 |
[24:50] | Yeah | 好 |
[24:55] | – Voila. – Merci. | – 都在这儿了 – 谢谢(法语) |
[24:59] | Comment vous appelez-vous? | 你叫什么名字? (法语) |
[25:02] | My name is Renee. | 我叫芮妮 |
[25:03] | I’m Gene, Eugene Roe. | 我叫尤金 尤金罗 |
[25:06] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[25:08] | Louisiana, half-Cajun. | 路易斯安那 1/4印第安血统 |
[25:11] | Et toi, d’ou viens-tu? | 你呢? 你是哪里人? (法语) |
[25:12] | Bastogne. | 巴斯通 |
[25:21] | Can you get me back to the line? | 你可以载我回前线吗? |
[25:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:30] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[25:35] | Chocolat. | 巧克力(法语) |
[25:38] | Pour vous. | 给你的(法语) |
[25:51] | Benedictio dei omnipotentis patri et filii… | (拉丁祷文) |
[25:56] | …et spiritus sancti descendat super vos… | (拉丁祷文) |
[26:00] | …et maneat semper. | (拉丁祷文) |
[26:03] | Amen. Amen. | 阿门! 阿门! |
[26:05] | Fight well for your God and your country. | 好好为你的主及国家作战 |
[26:07] | God bless you all, and stay safe. | 上帝祝福你们 一切小心 |
[26:11] | That’s it, guys, nothing more to worry about. | 就这样了 各位 没什么好再担心的 |
[26:14] | We’re gonna die now, we’re gonna die in a state of grace. | 我们就是要死了 也要在祥和的状态下死去 |
[26:17] | Isn’t that right, Babe? | 是不是这样 贝比? |
[26:19] | Battalion want a reconnaissance patrol. | 营部要派一个侦察任务 |
[26:21] | Kraut hunting. | 寻找德军 |
[26:22] | All right, I’ll go. Take these. | 好 我去 拿着这些 |
[26:25] | Give the boots to Joe Toye. Tell him they’re a nine. | 把靴子给乔托伊 告诉他这是9号的 |
[26:35] | Keep going, till we make some kind of contact. | 一直走 直到我们与敌方遭遇为止 |
[26:37] | – Peacock’s leading, right? – Right. | – 皮卡克带队 是不是? – 是的 |
[26:40] | Asshole couldn’t find a snowball in a blizzard. | 这笨蛋啥都找不到 |
[26:42] | That’s what’s happening, that’s the order. | 情况就是这样 这是命令 |
[26:44] | – Sarge? – Yeah, Julian. | – 中士! – 什么事 朱利安 |
[26:46] | Let me be the lead scout. | 让我当尖兵 |
[26:48] | Back of the line, Private. | 归队 二等兵 |
[26:49] | – All right, that’s it, let’s move out. – Tactical columns, gentlemen. | – 好 就这样 我们出发了! – 成战术纵队 各位 |
[26:53] | Doc, it’s a combat patrol. | 医生 医生 这是战斗巡逻 |
[26:54] | Why don’t you stay back and keep your ass out of trouble? | 你何不退后免得惹祸 好吗? |
[26:58] | Yes, sir. Yeah. | 好的 中士 |
[27:06] | Come on, Hoobler, pick it up. | 快点 胡伯勒 赶上来 |
[27:29] | Right, move on. | 前进 |
[27:41] | Go. | 走 |
[27:43] | – Fire! – Get down! Get down! | – 开火!(德语) – 快趴下! |
[27:48] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[27:51] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[27:56] | Bull! Christenson! | 大牛! 克里斯登生! |
[27:59] | Up on line! | 到战线上! |
[28:08] | Johnny! | 强尼! |
[28:10] | We got a man down! | 我们有人中弹了 |
[28:14] | Jack, over here. | 杰克? |
[28:16] | What have we got? | 情况如何? |
[28:17] | – Keep still, Julian! – We’ve gotta make a move! | – 不要动 朱利安! – 我们得离开这里! |
[28:20] | I can get him, Sarge. | 我可以去救他 中士 |
[28:22] | Suppressing fire! | 压制火力! |
[28:25] | One man down, Easy! | E连指挥所 有人中弹倒地! |
[28:27] | Covering fire! | 压制火力! |
[28:34] | Easy CP, I have one man down! | E连指挥所 有人中弹倒地! |
[28:43] | Okay, stay there, don’t move! | 待在那里不要动 |
[28:45] | Stop moving, or else they’ll keep shooting! | 不然他们会开枪打你 |
[28:55] | What’s happening, sir? | 发生什么事 长官? |
[28:57] | We’re pulling back. | 我们要撤退了 |
[28:58] | We made contact. I gotta get to the CP. | 我们遭遇德军 我得回到指挥部 |
[29:07] | Don’t move! Stop moving! They’ll keep firing! Stop moving! | 别动! 他们会继续射击的 不要动! 不要动! |
[29:12] | Jesus Christ, fuck it! | 可恶 |
[29:14] | – John! – What? | – 约翰 – 什么? |
[29:17] | Pull back, we gotta pull back! | 撤退 我们得撤退了! |
[29:21] | – Let’s get the hell out of here! – Let’s go, let’s go! | – 我们快走吧! – 我们走! |
[29:23] | Move! Go! | 走了! |
[29:27] | Stay with us, stay with us! | 你要撑着! |
[29:29] | Hold on, Julian! Stay with us! Look at me, stay with us! | 撑着 朱利安!看着我 撑下去! |
[29:32] | Look at me, hold on, hold on! | 撑着! |
[29:36] | Don’t move, Julian, we’re coming back! | 别动 朱利安 我们会回来的! |
[29:38] | We’ll get you out of here, just hold on! | 我们会救你回去的 撑下去! |
[29:40] | Go! Let’s go! | 走 我们走! |
[29:54] | Move! | 快走! |
[29:56] | – Come on, let’s go! – Where the hell are we? | – 快点 我们走! – 我们到底在哪儿? |
[29:58] | Straight ahead, straight ahead! | 往前直走! 往前直走! |
[30:03] | Doc! | 医生! |
[30:07] | Okay, Christenson set it up on the rock. | 克里斯登生 把它架在石头上 |
[30:11] | Easy CP, Easy CP, lightning. Over. | E连指挥所 这是闪电 |
[30:15] | I need an A-jeep standing by at the CP. | 我需要吉普车在指挥所待命 |
[30:18] | Okay, got you a jeep, Doc. | 好了 帮你弄到吉普车了 医生 |
[30:20] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[30:23] | – Sir! – What’s going on? | – 长官! – 发生什么事? |
[30:25] | They got Julian! | 他们打中朱利安! |
[30:26] | – He’s still alive! – We don’t know that! | – 他还活着! – 我们并不确定! |
[30:28] | – We gotta go get him! – Did you hit an OP or their line? | – 得去救他 长官! – 遭遇的是敌军观测所还是锋线? |
[30:30] | Their line, sir! | 是锋线 长官! |
[30:32] | We’ve gotta go back, get Julian out of there! | 我们得回去把朱利安救出来! |
[30:34] | – No, fall back! – We lost Peacock. | – 不 回防! – 我们找不到皮卡克 |
[30:36] | – No, he’s back at the CP. – Come on, Martin, fall back! | – 他回到指挥所了 – 快点 马丁 回防线上! |
[30:39] | Get him out of here! | 叫他们都离开! |
[30:42] | Let’s up and go! | 我们快走吧! |
[30:45] | Doc, we’ve gotta move now, Doc. Come on, let’s go! | 医生 我们现在得走了 |
[30:48] | Doc, now, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走! |
[30:53] | Move! | 快走! |
[30:56] | – Let’s go! – Fall back! | – 我们走! – 退回去! |
[31:13] | We couldn’t get to him, Captain. | 我们救不了他 上尉 |
[31:15] | We tried. Babe tried. We couldn’t get to him. | 我们尽力了 贝比也尽力了 就是救不了他 |
[31:30] | People | 大伙儿 |
[31:31] | Let me sit in here with you guys. | 让我跟你们一起坐 |
[32:24] | Heffron? | 赫夫朗? |
[32:27] | Toye. | 托伊 |
[32:31] | What you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[32:34] | Thanks for the boots, Doc. Doing fine. | 谢谢你的靴子 医生 我现在很好 |
[32:38] | Are you still having trouble with your feet? | 你的脚还是有问题吗? |
[32:42] | Show me, let me see it. | 给我看 让我看看 |
[32:59] | It’s trench foot, Toye. | 这是战壕脚 托伊 |
[33:02] | If it turns gangrene, you could lose it. | 如果长了坏疽就要截肢了 |
[33:04] | I ain’t coming off the line, Doc. | 医生 我绝不从战线上退下 |
[33:11] | You gotta stay dry. | 你得保持干燥 |
[33:14] | Massage your feet. | 按摩你的脚 |
[33:15] | Change socks every day and dry the wet ones around your neck. | 每天更换袜子 把湿袜子围在脖子弄干 |
[33:18] | – Trying. – Do it. | – 试试看 – 必须做到 |
[33:20] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[33:29] | – You seen Heffron? – No. | – 你有看到赫夫朗吗? – 没有 |
[33:31] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[33:33] | He ain’t in his hole. | 他不在他的坑里 |
[33:39] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[33:52] | Got you. | 找到你了 |
[34:01] | Heffron? | 赫夫朗? |
[34:13] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[34:18] | Eat it. | 吃吧 |
[34:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:30] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[34:39] | I promised him, if he got hit… | 我答应过他 如果他中弹了… |
[34:42] | …I’d get his stuff and bring it to his ma, you know? | 我会把他的东西带回去给他妈 |
[34:49] | Now the fucking Krauts will strip him. | 现在那些混帐德国佬会把他给剥光 |
[34:51] | No, it’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[34:53] | It’s not! It’s not okay. | 怎么会! 一定有事的 |
[34:58] | I should’ve got to him. | 应该回去救他的 |
[35:34] | What do you call those people again? Those Cajun healers? | 你怎么称呼那些…半印第安血统的医疗师? |
[35:38] | Traiteurs. | 巫医 |
[35:41] | You know, my grandma was a traiteur. | 我的祖母就是位巫医 |
[35:44] | Your grandmother? No shit? | 你祖母? 没开玩笑? |
[35:47] | She was. | 是的 |
[35:49] | Laid her hands on people and cured them. | 只要把手放在病人身上就治好他们 |
[35:53] | Took away sickness, cancer, you name it. | 带走疾病…癌症…什么都行 |
[35:57] | Your grandma did that? You’re shitting me. | 你祖母真做的到? 别唬我了! |
[36:01] | I remember she used to pray a lot. | 我记得她常祷告 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I guess she had to. | 是啊 我想她一定得这么做 |
[36:06] | Talked to God about the pain she pulled out. | 告诉上帝她要移除的病痛 |
[36:10] | Asked him to… | 央求神明 |
[36:13] | …carry it away. | 把病痛带走 |
[36:20] | That’s what she did. | 她就是这么做的 |
[36:24] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[36:25] | I’m still trying to figure why they picked me for a medic. | 我还在想为什么他们会挑我当医护兵 |
[36:29] | God knows. | 天晓得 |
[36:31] | Snap of a finger, and just like that, you’re a medic. | 手指一指 就这样成了医护兵 |
[36:38] | I’ve had enough playing doctor. | 我已经受够扮医生了 |
[36:43] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[37:11] | Joe. | 乔 |
[38:16] | Take cover | 找掩护 |
[38:24] | Cease fire! | 停止射击! |
[38:25] | Cease fire, goddamn it! | 停止射击 可恶! |
[38:27] | Sergeant, I don’t understand! It was our own planes! | 中士 我不懂 那不是我们的飞机吗? |
[38:33] | C-47’s. | 是C-47 |
[38:35] | They’re bringing supplies. It’s a drop. | 他们带来补给了 这是空投 |
[38:37] | It’s a drop, come on! | 这是空投 快来! |
[39:16] | All right, help the doc. | 好了 去帮医生忙 |
[39:18] | The rest of you come with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[39:32] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[39:33] | Someone give us a hand here! | 谁来帮帮我们? |
[39:35] | Help, help! | 帮个忙! |
[39:40] | This one through here. | 这个从这边穿过去 |
[39:42] | Now, vite! | 快点! |
[39:53] | Fais pression, essaie de trouver I’artere. | (法语) |
[39:55] | Oui, d’accord. | (法语) |
[39:58] | The artery, gotta find the artery! | 我们得找出动脉 |
[40:08] | Moi, je ne la trouve pas! | 我找不到!(法语) |
[40:14] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[40:24] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[40:32] | Je ne la trouve pas! | 我找不到!(法语) |
[41:36] | Where does she come from? | 她打哪儿来的? |
[41:40] | The black girl? | 那个黑人女孩? |
[41:45] | The Congo. | 刚果 |
[41:49] | How’d she get here? | 她怎么会来到这里? |
[41:52] | Just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[41:55] | She came to help. | 她来帮忙的 |
[42:10] | Chocolat? | 巧克力? (法语) |
[42:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:34] | Your hands. | 你的手 |
[42:39] | My hands? | 我的手? |
[42:45] | You’re a good nurse. | 你是个好护士 |
[42:54] | No. | 我不是 |
[42:56] | I never want to treat another wounded man again. | 我不想再处理伤兵了 |
[42:59] | I’d rather work in a butcher shop. | 我宁愿在肉铺里工作 |
[43:06] | But your touch… | 可是你的触碰 |
[43:09] | …calms people. | 让人镇定 |
[43:13] | That’s a gift from God. | 这是上天给的天赋 |
[43:15] | No, it’s not a gift. | 不 这不是天赋 |
[43:18] | God would never give such a painful thing. | 上帝不会给人那么痛苦的东西 |
[43:33] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[43:35] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[43:38] | We need some help over here! | 我们这里需要帮忙! |
[43:42] | Guy’s shot through the stomach. | 有人胃部被打穿了 |
[43:44] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[43:47] | Okay, get this one in first. | 好 先把这人抬进去 |
[43:56] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 你会熬过来的 |
[44:20] | Now we know how they felt. | 我现在知道他们的感受了 |
[44:23] | What? Who? | 什么? 谁? |
[44:25] | The legionnaires… | 高卢外籍军团的战士 |
[44:27] | …when they were watching the Huns… | 当他们看着匈奴人 |
[44:30] | …the Goths, the Visigoths. | 哥德人及西哥特人 |
[44:32] | Visigoths? Jesus Christ. | 西哥特人? |
[44:36] | Barbarians. | 就是那些野蛮人 |
[44:39] | They came right through here. | 他们以前就从这里经过 |
[44:41] | Right through these trees, just sweeping down… | 就是从这些树丛之间穿过 |
[44:44] | …to burn the shit out of Rome. | 一路扫荡直奔罗马焚城 |
[44:47] | That’s a hell of a long ride. | 那路程可真遥远啊! |
[44:51] | So what’s college like, Buck? | 你的大学生活如何 巴克? |
[44:54] | You got time to hit the books… | 你能有空念书吗? 当… |
[44:56] | …with cheerleaders running their fingers through your hair? | 啦啦队员拨弄着你的头发 |
[45:00] | Hell, Babe I can’t even remember. | 天啊 贝比 我竟然不记得了 |
[45:10] | Hey, it’s Doc. | 是医生 |
[45:11] | – Sergeant. – Heffron. | – 中士! – 赫夫朗 |
[45:13] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[45:15] | Wrap up. | 包扎一下 |
[45:19] | Never calls anybody by their nickname. | 他从不叫大家的绰号 |
[45:22] | He once called me Edward. | 他有次叫我爱德华 |
[45:24] | Is that right? | 真的? |
[45:25] | Edward? That’s your name? | 你的本名叫爱德华? |
[45:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[45:29] | Funny. | 好玩 |
[45:31] | You don’t look like an Edward. | 你看来不像是个”爱德华” |
[46:16] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[46:18] | It’s gonna get busy, pal. | 看来又有得忙了 |
[46:21] | Hold your fire, boys. Don’t let them draw you out. | 不要射击 弟兄们 别上当暴露你们位置 |
[46:23] | – Hold your fire! – Stay ready, boys. | – 不要射击! – 大家保持待命 |
[46:25] | What the hell are we gonna hit those things with, Lip? | 我们要用什么来打那些玩意 李普? |
[46:28] | Hold your fire! Get ready, Walter! | 不要射击! 准备好 华特 |
[46:33] | Stay in your holes, guys. | 留在散兵坑里 |
[46:41] | Smokey’s hit! Medic! | 史摩基中弹了 医护兵! |
[46:43] | Eugene, let’s go! | 尤金! 我们走! |
[46:46] | – Come on, let’s go! – Okay. | – 快点 我们走! – 好 |
[46:48] | Go! | 走! |
[46:51] | Ready. | 准备 |
[46:54] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[46:59] | Doc! Smokey! | 医生! 史摩基! |
[47:01] | Hi, Mo. | 阿摩 |
[47:02] | I got it, I’m keeping it for you. | 我来拿 我会帮你保管 |
[47:03] | Smoke! I can’t feel my legs, Gene. | 我的脚没知觉了 尤金 |
[47:05] | Take it easy. My foxhole, get the plasma, now! | 放松 去我的散兵坑拿血浆 快去 |
[47:07] | Here they come! | 他们来了! |
[47:15] | – You got them? – I got them. Go! | – 你一人来弄? – 我来弄 快去! |
[47:16] | Machine guns, open fire! | 机枪群开火! |
[47:38] | Open fire! | 转换射击阵地! |
[47:53] | Sergeant Lipton! | 李普军士长! |
[48:00] | Doc, we gotta get the hell out of here. | 医生 我们得离开这里 |
[48:04] | Stay with us, Smokey. Stay with us! | 撑下去 史摩基! 撑下去! |
[48:08] | We gotta get the hell outta here! | 我们得快离开! |
[48:14] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[48:15] | All right, go! | 好了 走! |
[48:26] | – Stop, we’ve gotta stop. – All right. | – 停 我们得停一下 – 好的 |
[48:31] | – Take the plasma. – All right. | – 拿着血浆 – 好的 |
[48:37] | Come on, Walt. | 撑着 华特 |
[48:39] | Come on, buddy. | 挺着 兄弟 |
[48:41] | Hurry, Doc, come on, Doc. I’ve gotta get back to the line. | 快点医生 我得回到战线上 |
[48:44] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[48:46] | – Lip? – Yeah, buddy. | – 李普? – 我在听 |
[48:48] | You’re standing on my hand. | 你踩到我的手了 |
[48:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[48:53] | Look, I’ll get you another Purple Heart for it. | 听好 我会再颁个紫心勋章给你 |
[49:01] | Give us a hand! | 帮我们个忙 |
[49:05] | I got you a ride, Doc. | 我帮你弄到车了 医生 |
[49:19] | Jones! | 琼斯! |
[49:23] | Give it here. | 放在这儿 |
[49:25] | Okay, put him here. | 好了 把他放在这里 |
[49:28] | Where’s his tag? | 他的兵籍牌呢? |
[49:30] | Where’s his tag? What’s wrong with him? | 他的兵籍牌呢? 他是怎么了? |
[49:33] | Paralyzed. | 瘫痪了 |
[49:34] | What? | 什么? |
[49:37] | He’s paralyzed. | 他瘫痪了 |
[49:38] | Can’t feel a thing. | 没有任何感觉 |
[49:48] | “In the name of the Father of the Son and of the Holy Spirit | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名 |
[49:51] | “Amen” | 阿门 |
[50:03] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[50:12] | – Are you… – Renee, I need some help here. | – 你要… – 芮妮 这里需要帮忙 |
[50:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[50:18] | Renee! | 芮妮 |
[50:37] | Here you go, man. | 这个给你 |
[50:39] | – One for the doc? – Sure. | – 一份给医生 – 好的 |
[50:52] | Doc? | 医生? |
[51:07] | Better than sitting down to a Christmas Eve dinner of turkey and hooch back at the division CP. | 这总比坐在师指挥所吃圣诞火鸡餐和烈酒好 |
[51:12] | Damned if I don’t like old Joe Domingus’ rancid-ass beans better. | 我就是爱吃野战口粮与臭豆子罐头 |
[51:17] | – Hello, Easy Company. – Hello, sir. | – E连将士们好啊! – 长官好! |
[51:20] | Hello, sir. | 长官好 |
[51:21] | General McAuliffe sent a message to the entire division. | 麦考利夫将军发布了一个消息给整个师 |
[51:24] | I thought maybe your people would like to hear it. | 我想你应该让大家知道 |
[51:26] | That should be your prerogative, sir. | 长官 这是你的特权 |
[51:28] | All right. | 好 |
[51:30] | Men! | 兄弟们! |
[51:33] | General McAuliffe wishes us all a Merry Christmas. | 麦考利夫将军祝我们大家圣诞节愉快 |
[51:38] | “What’s merry about all this, you ask. | 你们会问这有什么值得快乐的? |
[51:40] | “Just this. | 就是这些 |
[51:42] | “We’ve stopped cold everything that’s been thrown at us from the north, east, south and west. | 我们已经阻止了来自东西南北四方来的攻势 |
[51:49] | “Now, two days ago the German commander demanded our honorable surrender… | 两天前德军指挥官 要求我们光荣投降… |
[51:54] | “…to save the USA encircled troops from total annihilation. | 以免被包围的美军遭到全部歼灭 |
[51:59] | “The German commander received the following reply: | 德军指挥官收到如下的回复 |
[52:03] | “‘To the German commander: | 给德军指挥官 |
[52:05] | “‘Nuts! ‘ | 神经病! |
[52:10] | “We’re giving our country and our loved ones at home a worthy Christmas present. | 我们给了国家以及在家乡所爱的人 一个有价值的圣诞礼物 |
[52:15] | “And being privileged to take part in this gallant feat of arms… | 我们有幸参与这场英勇的圣战 |
[52:18] | “…we’re truly making for ourselves a merry Christmas.” | 我们真正为自己创造了…快乐圣诞! |
[52:22] | Merry Christmas to you all, and God bless you. | 祝大家圣诞快乐 上帝保佑你们 |
[52:25] | Merry Christmas, sir. | 圣诞快乐 长官 |
[52:26] | Nuts! | 神经病! |
[53:10] | ( 德语歌声”平安夜” ) | |
[53:32] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[53:36] | Picture of my girl. | 我女友照片 |
[53:39] | Good looking broad, Buck. | 很漂亮的小妞 巴克 |
[53:44] | She’s… | 她… |
[53:48] | She’s finished with me. | 她已经跟我分手了 |
[53:53] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[53:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:58] | Yeah, she’s… | 对啊 她是… |
[54:07] | Just in time for Christmas. | 刚好赶上圣诞节 对吧? |
[54:14] | Just in time for Christmas. | 刚好赶上圣诞节 |
[54:18] | Shit! I almost forgot. | 可恶! 我差点忘了! |
[54:25] | – Lucky Strikes means fine tobacco. – Where the hell did you get those? | – 好彩牌香烟才是好料 – 你打哪儿弄来的? |
[54:29] | Merry Christmas, fellas. | 大家圣诞快乐! |
[54:31] | Gotta thank jolly old Saint Luz. | 该谢谢快乐的老圣人鲁兹 |
[54:34] | Beautiful. | 棒呆了 |
[54:44] | There you go, Penk. | 拿去吧 潘卡拉 |
[54:47] | I am shaking so goddamn much I feel like I’m dancing. | 我抖的太厉害 感觉好像在跳舞 |
[54:53] | There you go, buddy. There you go. | 拿去抽吧! |
[54:55] | Frank, what are you doing? | 法兰克! 你在干什么? |
[54:58] | It’s Christmas, Pee Wee. | 今天是圣诞节 小不点 |
[55:00] | Here, Frank. | 拿去 法兰克 |
[55:02] | – What is it? – Lemon-powder snow cone. | – 这是什么? – 柠檬口味刨冰 |
[55:05] | Pass. Merry fucking Christmas. | 免了! 去他的圣诞快乐 |
[55:15] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[55:20] | – Fire’s not a good idea. – Just a couple of minutes. | – 生火可不是好主意 – 几分钟就好 |
[55:25] | We’re in a dell. | 我们在林中谷地 |
[55:28] | A dell? | 林中谷地? |
[55:31] | Like where fairies and gnomes live? | 仙子和矮人住的地方? |
[55:38] | I swear I thought I could smell a fire. | 我发誓闻到升火的味道 |
[55:42] | I did smell a fire. | 我是闻到升火 |
[55:44] | Are you out of your mind? | 你们疯了吗? |
[55:47] | We’re in a dell. | 我们位于林中谷地 |
[55:51] | Down! Crossfire! | 卧倒! |
[55:56] | God, no! | 上帝啊 不! |
[56:03] | This is Captain Nixon. I need an A-jeep for Second Battalion CP. | 这是尼克森上尉 第二营指挥部需要一辆吉普车 |
[56:07] | – Stay still, Harry. – Doc, put that out! | – 哈利 不要动 – 医生 把火弄熄! |
[56:09] | Repeat, A-jeep for Second Battalion CP. | 重复 第二营指挥部需要一辆吉普车 |
[56:12] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[56:13] | Doc! | 医生! |
[56:21] | Come on, Doc. | 快点 医生 |
[56:22] | – Is he hurt? – I don’t know. | – 他受伤了吗? – 不知道 |
[56:23] | Move, get in! | 隐蔽! |
[56:25] | Doc! | 医生! |
[56:28] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[56:31] | Eugene, come on, get up. The captain’s yelling. | 尤金 快点 起来 上尉在喊了 |
[56:33] | – Come on, get up. – Okay. | – 快点站起来 – 好 |
[56:35] | Okay, get up! Not lie down! | 好 快起来 不是躺下 |
[56:36] | Okay, get up, come on, move! Jesus Christ! | 快点起来了! 快点! 我的天! |
[56:40] | My hand, my goddamned hand! | 我的手 可恶! |
[56:43] | Roe! | 罗! |
[56:54] | Jesus! | 老天! |
[56:56] | Okay. | 还好吗? |
[57:00] | Roe? | 罗? |
[57:08] | Stay still, Harry. | 躺着别动 哈利 |
[57:12] | Just a scratch. You’re not getting out this easy. | 这只是擦伤 没那么简单就可以离开战场 |
[57:14] | Jeep’s on it’s way. Hang tough. Here’s a towel. | 吉普车在路上了 忍着点 这里有毛巾 |
[57:22] | Towel. | 毛巾 |
[57:24] | Yeah sure. | 好的 |
[57:32] | I got morphine in my pocket. Give it to him. | 我袋子里有吗啡 给他用 |
[57:34] | – Where you want it? – Opposite thigh. | – 你要打在哪儿? – 另一侧大腿 |
[57:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:43] | Elevate his head. | 抬高他的头 |
[57:48] | Get him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[57:53] | There you go, soldier, take that. | 这个给你 阿兵哥 拿着 |
[58:00] | Eugene, get yourself into town, get a hot meal. | 进城去弄个热餐吃 |
[58:22] | Get out, quick! | 让开! |
[58:30] | Clear the road! | 快让路! |
[59:02] | Get out, quick! | 快让开! |
[59:25] | Stay out of there! | 快离开那里 |
[59:45] | Keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[1:00:04] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[1:00:07] | Get your ass out here! | 赶快出来帮忙! |
[1:00:10] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:15] | Every hour, on the hour, on the radio, but I don’t know where the hell you are. | 每个整点都用无线电找你 我根本不知你在哪 |
[1:01:40] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[1:01:44] | Babe? | 贝比? |
[1:01:47] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:01:51] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么弄的? |
[1:01:54] | You did that. | 是你弄的 |
[1:01:58] | I’ll fix it up. | 我来帮你包扎 |
[1:02:29] | Hey, Gene. You called me Babe. | 尤金 你刚叫我贝比 |
[1:02:33] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[1:02:34] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:02:37] | Just now. | 就是刚才 |
[1:02:42] | Babe. | 贝比 |
[1:02:47] | I guess I did. | 我想我是这么叫你的 |
[1:02:54] | Babe. | 贝比 |
[1:02:56] | Heffron, watch the goddamn line. | 赫夫朗 你看好前线 |
[1:03:34] | 1944年12月28日 | |
[1:03:35] | 巴顿将军的第三集团军突破德军防线 | |
[1:03:38] | 使得补给能够送达并撤退伤员 | |
[1:03:42] | 我们今日所谓的”突出部之役” | |
[1:03:44] | 正是描述巴顿将军前来救援被包围的101空降师 | |
[1:03:50] | 而101师没有任何官兵认为自己需要援救 |