时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | If you’re a leader, you lead the way. | 如果你是个领导者 凡事就得带头 |
[02:32] | Not just on the easy ones. | 不只是轻松的事 |
[02:36] | You take the tough ones, too. | 还包括艰难的任务 |
[02:38] | A good leader has to understand… | 好的领导者 |
[02:42] | …the people that are under him, understand their needs… | 必须了解他的属下 必须了解他们的欲求 |
[02:46] | …their desires or how they think a little bit. | 以及他们的想法 |
[02:50] | It seemed like he always made the right decisions along the way. | 他似乎一路走来 总是做出正确的抉择 |
[02:53] | He was a real soldier. | 他是个真正的军人 |
[02:56] | Like, some of the officers… | 像其他的一些军官 |
[03:01] | …I don’t think I’d follow them into water. | 我想我不会听从他们的指挥 |
[03:04] | But he was one of the best. | 但是 他是最棒的 |
[03:08] | He went right in there and he didn’t know. | 他不管情况如何马上投入 |
[03:12] | He never thought of not being first… | 他从没想过要落人之后 |
[03:15] | …or sending somebody in his place. | 或是找人替代 |
[03:19] | I don’t know how he survived. | 我不知道他怎么存活下来 |
[03:26] | But he did. | 但他做到了 |
[03:37] | 十 字 路 口 | |
[04:16] | ( 1944年10月17日 荷兰 史空德洛特 ) | |
[04:33] | Lew? | 路? |
[04:35] | Wake up. They want us back at regiment. | 醒醒! 他们要我们回团部 |
[04:40] | Come on, Nix, get up. Let’s go. | 快点 尼克 起床了! 我们走! |
[04:46] | Come on, something’s up. Strayer’s orders. | 快点 有事发生了 史崔尔的命令 |
[04:48] | Okay, I’ll be right down. | 你先走 我马上下来 |
[04:49] | – Let’s go, come on, you got 10 minutes. – Go away. | – 快点 还有十分钟 – 别烦我~ |
[04:52] | Come on, big guy, let’s go. | 起来 大家伙! 咱们走! |
[04:54] | – Leave me alone. – Okay. | – 别烦我~ – 好吧 |
[04:59] | – Come on. – Goddamn it. | – 走啦! – 可恶! |
[05:02] | That’s my own piss, for Christ’s sake. | 老天 这是我自己的尿 |
[05:10] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[05:14] | We’re the only unit in the group that’s got the Germans on the German side of the Rhine. | 我们是唯一在德国的莱茵河岸遭遇到德军的盟军部队 |
[05:20] | If we’d have taken Antwerp and I’m not saying that would be easy… | 我不是说这很容易 但若老早攻下安特卫普 |
[05:24] | …we’d be over the river, well supplied, and have the Krauts on their heels. | 我们早就渡过河 带着充足的补给打得德军乱窜 |
[05:28] | Now, if I can just get lke on the phone… Are you listening to me? | 我只要能让艾森豪威尔听电话就好 你在听我说吗? |
[05:32] | Hangin’ on every word. | 一字不漏 |
[05:35] | ( 团指挥部 ) | |
[05:38] | Hey, Moose, you too? | 穆斯 你也来了? |
[05:39] | Yeah, whatever’s going on, Sink is not happy. | 对 不管怎样 辛克的脸好臭 |
[05:42] | Nixon, Heyliger. Meet Col. Dobie, British 1st Airborne. | 尼克森 海立格 见过英军第一空降师的都比中校 |
[05:46] | Capt. Nixon is our 2nd Battalion S-2. That’s First Lt. Moose Heyliger. | 尼克森上尉是第二营指挥官 这是穆斯海立格中尉 |
[05:50] | It appears the British lost 8,000 men when Market Garden fell on its ass… | 英军在市场花园作战损失了8000名弟兄 |
[05:54] | …which is why Col. Dobie has been tasked with coordinating a rescue operation… | 所以都比中校来此协调救援行动 |
[05:59] | …for the Red Devils trapped when Arnhem fell. | 救出安恒沦陷时被困的红魔鬼部队 |
[06:01] | Dutch resistance are harboring 140 of my chaps here just outside a Jerry-held town 15 miles north of the river. | 荷兰抵抗组织在河北岸15里一座沦陷城镇外收容了我们的140位弟兄 |
[06:07] | They’ll go to the riverbank and gather in the woods tonight. | 我们今晚将设法抵达河岸在此处森林里集合 |
[06:09] | Pick a team and get them back across the Rhine as fast as possible. | 从E连选出一个小队 尽快带他们过莱茵河 |
[06:13] | 140 men? | 140位弟兄? |
[06:14] | Canadian engineers have supplied six boats. | 加拿大工兵提供了六艘船 |
[06:16] | The rendezvous point is isolated and landable. | 集结点很独立 且能登陆 |
[06:18] | I swam it myself last night. At approximately 0030 hours… | 我昨晚自己游过一遍 凌晨3时 |
[06:22] | …they will signal the “V” for victory with a handheld red torch. | 他们会以红色火把做出”V”字的胜利信号 |
[06:26] | That would be a handheld red flashlight. | 美国说法是红色手电筒 |
[06:28] | We’ll call this Operation Pegasus. | 我们叫这次行动”飞马作战” |
[06:30] | Bob, your 2nd Battalion is on the spot. Get it Done. | 鲍伯 你们第二营负责任务 |
[06:32] | Capt. Nixon, assist Col. Dobie in every way possible. | 你尽力协助都比中校 |
[06:35] | If you need anything at all, you come to me. | 如果有什么需要尽管找我 |
[06:37] | – I can hardly ask for more. – Capt. Winters. | – 我已经很满意了 – 温特斯上尉 |
[06:40] | You haven’t endorsed the Market Garden after-action report… | 我还没看到你在市场花园任务报告上的签名 |
[06:43] | …or the updated Battalion TO and E. Why is that? | 也没有你最新的营编制表 这是怎么回事? |
[06:46] | I’ll have them at CP at 1300, sir. | 我会在下午1点前交到指挥所 |
[06:47] | I want an inventory on any material the British 43rd left behind: | 我还要一份英军43师留下来的物资清单 |
[06:51] | Rations, medical supplies, transport. | 包括口粮 医疗补给 运输工具 |
[06:53] | – An inventory. Yes, sir. – Dick. | – 一份清单 是 长官 – 迪克 |
[06:56] | I’m still waiting to write citations on that 5 October operation. | 我一直在等着写10月5日作战的褒扬令 |
[06:59] | – I need your report. – The report. Yes, sir. | – 我需要你的报告 – 报告 是 长官 |
[07:01] | – Light a fire under it, Dick. – Sir. | – 你要加把劲了 迪克 – 是的 |
[07:03] | Now, goddamn it, we asked for this yesterday… | 我们昨天就要这个 |
[07:05] | …and here it is today, a day late and a dollar short. | 结果今天才给我 整整迟一天 |
[07:08] | Enemy disposition and maps in the S-2. We should have a look at that. | 情报单位的敌军部署及地图 我们该参考一下 |
[07:11] | You say there’s about 100 of ’em? | 你说那儿约有一百人? |
[07:21] | ( E连在1944年10月5日之战 ) | |
[07:28] | This is it, boys. | 就是这样 各位 |
[07:31] | Get across the river, across the field and over the dike. | 他们得先渡河 穿过旷野和堤道 |
[07:35] | That’s a lot of territory to cover. Where you want us to go? | 可得越过一大片地区 你要我们去哪儿? |
[07:38] | You, Hashey, you get the penthouse. | 你吗 赫胥? 你上阁楼去 |
[07:41] | Thank you. We’re up top. | 谢谢你 我们上楼去 |
[07:44] | – How bad does it get? – You’ll find out. | – 情况有多糟? – 你会知道的 |
[07:47] | – That’s a lot of territory to cover. – A couple of regular GI Joe’s? | – 要涵盖的区域还真广 – 就靠几个美国大兵 是吧? |
[07:51] | You said it. Come on. | 没错! 走吧! |
[07:55] | New guys giving the replacements the what-for, and why-is. | 新进弟兄在带补充兵熟悉环境 |
[08:00] | I swear one of them’s never shaved. | 我敢说他们有人还未成年呢 |
[08:03] | – Yeah, kids. – This is a hell of a dog, Tab. | – 对 是群孩子 – 这可是只了不起的狗 泰柏 |
[08:06] | Thank you, there you go. | 谢谢你 这个给你 |
[08:08] | – What’d you call it, Tab? – Trigger. | – 你叫它什么 泰柏? – 扳机 |
[08:12] | That’s good. I like that. Trigger. | 很好 我喜欢 扳机 |
[08:16] | Got anything on this? | 有什么动静吗? |
[08:17] | – No, it’s all quiet. – We’ve got penetration! | – 没有 都很安静! – 我们被渗透了! |
[08:20] | – Alley’s hurt, get the doc. – Get him on the table. | – 艾利受伤了 我们需要医生 – 把他抬到桌子上 |
[08:22] | Yeah, it’s Alley. | 艾利 是艾利 |
[08:25] | – All right, I got this. – Alley, you’re gonna be okay. | – 好了 这个我来拿 – 艾利 你会没事的 |
[08:28] | – Boyle, get Doc Roe. – Where am I? | – 波勒 快去找罗医生来 – 我在哪里? |
[08:30] | – Something happened – What happened? – Where was it? | – 发生了什么事? – 在哪? |
[08:33] | Crossroads, where the road crosses the dike. | 十字路口 马路跟堤道交汇处 |
[08:35] | They knew we was there because of your loud mouth. | 要不是你的大嗓门 他们也不会发现 |
[08:38] | Joe, back off. | 乔 别吵了 |
[08:39] | Lesniewski, send a runner for Lt. Welsh. | 莱斯尼斯基 派传令找威尔旭中尉 |
[08:41] | – Assemble me a squad. – Yes, sir. 1st Squad, on your feet! | – 中尉 派个班给我 – 第一班 起立! |
[08:44] | – Weapons and ammo only! – Give me room. | – 只带武器弹药! – 让我过 |
[08:46] | Let’s move! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[08:48] | Boyle, get the boots off, elevate the leg. | 波勒 把他的鞋脱掉 把腿抬高 |
[08:51] | Liebgott, use the sulfur. | 李高特! 用硫磺 |
[08:53] | Let’s get this done quickly, we got to move. | 好 赶紧把它搞定 我们必须快点 |
[08:55] | Not too much. | 不用洒太多 |
[08:56] | Alley. | 艾利 没事了 |
[09:39] | – MG-42? – Yeah. | – 是MG42机枪吗? – 对! |
[09:42] | What the hell are they shootin’ at? | 他们在向谁射击? |
[09:43] | – What’s down that road? – Regimental headquarters. | – 马路那头有什么? – 团部指挥所 |
[09:47] | But that’s three miles away. Why are they giving away their position? | 但那是在三里之外 他们为何要自暴位置? |
[09:51] | They ain’t as smart as me and you? | 因为他们没有你我聪明? |
[09:53] | I’ll check it out anyway. Hold here, wait for my signal. | 我还是得去看一下 留在这等我信号 |
[09:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:04] | Holding here, I’m waitin’ for a signal. | 在这里等 我在等信号 |
[11:35] | This is our fallback position, here. | 这是我们撤退的位置 |
[11:37] | Mortars, deploy here. 1st Squad, on me. | 迫击炮部署在这里 第一班 跟我来 |
[11:42] | Go. | 走 |
[12:50] | Second on the right. | 右边第二个 |
[12:53] | First on the right. | 右边第一个 |
[12:58] | Third on the right. Nail the machine gun. | 右边第三个 把机枪歼灭 |
[13:01] | Second on the left, first on the left. | 左边第二个 左边第一个 |
[13:05] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[13:07] | Prepare to fire. | 准备开火 |
[13:09] | Two rounds, AG, quick. | 两发点放 连放不修正 |
[13:45] | – Fall back! – Fire. | – 撤退! – 发射! |
[13:57] | Fire. | 发射 |
[14:09] | Higgins! Handful of Krauts, based on the dike, 12:00! | 德军在堤道上 12点钟方向 |
[14:16] | – How many Krauts are left up there? – I don’t know. | – 上面还有多少德军? – 我不知道 |
[14:19] | But we got seven in one blow. | 我们一次就干掉七个 |
[14:24] | Bring on Boyle and Perconte, go! | 快去找波勒和派康提来! |
[14:28] | Come on, fall back. | 快点 撤退! |
[14:30] | Suppressing fire. | 压制射击 |
[14:32] | Suppressing fire! | 压制射击! |
[14:34] | Hashey, Garcia, follow me. | 哈许 贾西亚 跟我来 |
[14:41] | Harry, tell Peacock to bring up the balance of 1st Platoon on the double! | 哈利 叫皮卡克把第一排剩下的弟兄带过来 |
[14:45] | And another machine-gun squad, over. | 还有再带一个机枪班来 完毕 |
[14:48] | Dukeman! | 杜克曼! |
[14:51] | Go get that machine gun on the right flank, go! | 去把右侧的机枪干掉 去! |
[14:53] | Christenson! | 克里斯登生! |
[14:56] | Fuck, Dukeman’s down. | 杜克曼挂了 |
[15:15] | Sir, the balance of 1st Platoon are here. | 长官 第一排剩余兄弟到了 |
[15:19] | Gordon and More brought another 30 cal. | 戈登跟摩尔到了 另一挺30机枪 |
[15:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:30] | They’re behind a solid roadway embankment. | 他们在坚固的堤岸后方 |
[15:32] | We’re in a ditch. They can outflank us along the dike… | 我们则在壕沟 他们想通的话… |
[15:35] | …and catch us out here as soon as they figure that out. | 就可沿着堤道两侧夹击消灭我们 |
[15:40] | So, how many Krauts are we talking about? | 我们要面对多少德军? |
[15:42] | There’s a ferry crossing here… | 有艘运兵船通过这里 |
[15:44] | …so, it could be a whole battalion, as far as I know. | 就我所知可能有一整营 |
[15:49] | Okay, what are your orders? | 好 那你的指示呢? |
[15:56] | We got no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[16:02] | Here it is. Talbert, you’ll take ten men along the dike. | 计划是这样的 泰柏特 你带十个人沿堤道走 |
[16:06] | Peacock, you’ll take ten men along the left flank. | 皮卡克 你带十个人沿左侧走 |
[16:09] | I’ll take ten up the middle, so follow me. | 我带十个攻中路 大家跟紧我 |
[16:11] | Questions? Go! | 有问题吗? 去吧! |
[16:18] | Enter. | 进来 |
[16:43] | I don’t know why I’m still doing this. | 不知道为何我还改不过来 |
[16:46] | What, drinking? | 是说喝酒吧? |
[16:48] | No, hiding it in your footlocker. | 不是 是把酒藏在你的置物柜 |
[16:51] | I’m a captain, for Christ’s sake. | 我都已经是上尉了耶 |
[16:54] | Why don’t you… | 那你何不… |
[16:56] | Why don’t you just give it up? | 干脆改掉? |
[17:00] | Drinking? | 戒酒? |
[17:02] | No, hiding it in my footlocker. | 不 在我柜子藏酒的习惯 |
[17:05] | You’re a captain, for Pete’s sake. | 你已经是上尉了耶 |
[17:10] | Maybe you’re right and this is the perfect place to stop drinking. | 也许你是对的 也许这是戒酒的最佳地点 |
[17:14] | Right here on the business end of the Allied advance. | 就在盟军前锋的端点 |
[17:19] | Cheers. | 敬你 |
[17:39] | Dick, you know, that’s not literature. You just keep it simple. | 迪克 那不是文学创作 简洁就好 |
[17:42] | Try writing it in the first person plural, you know. | 试着用第一人称复数 |
[17:45] | – Say “we” a lot. – Thanks for the tip. | – 就是多用”我们” – 谢谢提示 |
[17:55] | Fix bayonets. | 上刺刀 |
[18:01] | Go on the red smoke. | 等红色烟雾信号 |
[18:37] | No, wait! Wait for the signal. | 等一下 等信号 |
[18:43] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[19:39] | Move on,brothers | 弟兄们 上! |
[19:41] | 机枪上来 | |
[19:43] | 机枪架在这里 | |
[19:50] | Come on, boys! | 弟兄们 上! |
[19:56] | Four. | 四 |
[19:59] | Five. | 五 |
[20:03] | Holy shit! | 我的老天! |
[20:08] | – It’s a whole other company! – No shit! | – 又来了一整连! – 没错! |
[20:19] | Fire, fire, fire. | 开火 开火 开火! |
[20:22] | Easy Beaver to Easy Minor. Reinforce Easy at phase one yellow. | E连B呼叫E连M 请求对黄一区火力支援 |
[20:26] | Plus one, strike three. Fire concentration Charlie. | 加一百码 三群密集射击 |
[20:31] | Dropped 200, left 100. | 再减两百码 向左一百码 |
[20:34] | Repeat, plus one, strike three. | 重复 加一百码 三群密集射击 |
[20:37] | Fire concentration Charlie. Dropped 200, left 100. | 集中火力 再减两百码 向左一百码 |
[20:42] | Krauts in the open, fire for effect, over. | 德军在空旷地 有效攻击 完毕 |
[20:46] | Heraus, Hande hoch. Schnell, schnell! | 不许动(德语) |
[20:51] | – What’s he saying? – He’s telling me that they’re Polish. | – 他说什么? – 他跟我说他们是波兰人 |
[20:54] | Don’t you believe it. There ain’t no Poles in the SS! | 波兰人? 鬼才相信! 党卫军里是没有波兰人 |
[20:57] | Move! | 快走! |
[21:00] | Jesus Christ | 天啊 |
[21:07] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[21:17] | Luz, send Lightning a contact report. Boyle! | 鲁兹! 给炮指挥所攻击报告 波勒! |
[21:22] | Get up where you can spot the fall of those rounds, go! | 到上头可以看见弹着点的地方 |
[21:31] | Incoming rogues! | 敌炮射击! |
[21:33] | Easy Company, take cover! | E连 找掩体 |
[21:37] | – Boyle’s hit! – Jesus Christ, they got me. | – 波勒中弹了! – 他们打中我了 |
[21:40] | Take cover, it’s German artillery. | 找掩体 这是德军炮火 |
[21:45] | Get Boyle, he’s down, come on, help me. | 去救波勒! 他中弹了 快点 帮我 |
[22:18] | Jesus, Captain, they’re SS. | 老天 上尉! 他们是党卫军 |
[22:32] | Joe? | 乔? |
[22:34] | – Joe, knock it off. – Damn it, what? | – 乔…别闹了! – 可恶 干嘛? |
[22:39] | – You’re bleeding. – It’s nothing, Captain. | – 你在流血 – 没事 上尉 |
[22:41] | Take these prisoners back to Battalion CP. | 你带这些俘虏回营指挥所 |
[22:44] | – Get yourself cleaned up. – Yes, sir. | – 给自己清洗包扎 – 是 |
[22:46] | Come on, Kraut boys. | 来吧 德国鬼子 |
[22:48] | – Joe? – Yeah. | – 乔? – 什么事 |
[22:49] | – Drop your ammo. – What? | – 弹药缴出来 – 什么? |
[22:51] | – Drop your ammo. – You kidding? What are you doing? | – 把枪给我 – 开玩笑? 你要干什么? |
[22:54] | – Give me your weapon. – Captain. | – 把你的枪给我 – 上尉 |
[22:59] | You have one round. Johnny, how many prisoners do we have? | 你只有一发…子弹! 强尼 我们有几个战俘? |
[23:03] | We got eleven right now, sir. Okay. | 现在有11个 长官 |
[23:07] | You drop a prisoner, the rest’ll jump you. | 你若射杀一个战俘 其他人会攻击你 |
[23:09] | I want all prisoners back at Battalion CP alive. | 我要所有战俘活着押回营部 |
[23:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:22] | “They got me.” You believe that? | “他们打中我了” 你相信吗? |
[23:25] | You believe I said that? | 你相信我竟然这么说吗? |
[23:28] | – Can you make it back to CP? – Yeah. | – 你能撑回营部吗? – 可以 |
[23:32] | All right, I will see you someplace else. | 那就好 我们别处再碰头 |
[23:36] | Take these to Battalion. | 把这些带回营部 |
[23:40] | – Split ’em up. – Yes, sir. | – 把他们分开 – 是 |
[23:48] | Up. All right. | 抬起来! 很好 |
[23:53] | Here you are. | 喝口水 |
[23:55] | We had ’em on the run. | 我打得他们乱窜 |
[23:57] | How’s that? | 说说看 |
[23:59] | The Germans were flooding back towards the ferry crossing when we hit ’em with artillery. | 我们炮击时德军刚好蜂拥回渡船口 |
[24:03] | It was like a turkey shoot. | 就象是在打火鸡 |
[24:04] | Then they hit us with their 88s, zeroed in on this crossroad. | 然后他们用88毫米炮反击 集中在这十字路口 |
[24:09] | Now we were lucky, though. | 我们算是走运了 |
[24:10] | Only 22 wounded. | 只有22个人受伤 |
[24:13] | Lucky? | 运气好? |
[24:14] | – Capt. Winters? – He’s right down there, sir. | – 温特斯上尉呢? – 就在下面 长官 |
[24:17] | All right, carry on. | 好 继续工作 |
[24:24] | All right, Krauts, Hande hoch. | 好了 德国佬 手举起来 |
[25:04] | 22 wounded? You okay? | 22人受伤? 你还好吗? |
[25:07] | – Yeah, one killed. – Who? | – 还好 有一人阵亡 – 谁? |
[25:10] | Dukeman. | 杜克曼 |
[25:14] | Dukeman. | 杜克曼 |
[25:19] | You’re looking at two full companies of SS out there. | 你们碰到的可是整整两连的党卫军 |
[25:23] | About 50 dead, probably another 100 wounded. | 歼灭大约50人 可能100人受伤 |
[25:26] | Seven back in the regimental cage plus a whole string of ’em up there. | 营部牢里有7个 再加上上头还有一整串 |
[25:32] | That’s not bad for Dukeman. | 对杜克曼而言不算太坏 |
[25:35] | You got a drink? | 你有喝的吗? |
[25:37] | Of water? | 水? |
[25:43] | Yeah, it’s water. | 对 这是水 |
[25:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:00] | Okay? | 还好吗? |
[26:14] | 363rd Volksgrenadier hit Opheusden early this morning… | 德军第363炮兵团在今早炮击欧福斯登 |
[26:18] | …about the same time your SS made a run for my CP down the road. | 大约同时党卫军对我的指挥所发动攻击 |
[26:22] | 3rd Battalion got the hell beat out of ’em. | 第三营被他们重创 |
[26:25] | – Holly Horton was killed. – Maj. Horton’s dead? | – 哈利贺顿阵亡了 – 贺顿少校死了? |
[26:30] | They hit 2nd Battalion CP in force. | 他们猛烈攻击第二营指挥部 |
[26:32] | He was organizing the defense. | 他当时在进行防御工作 |
[26:36] | Capt. Nixon, excuse us for just a minute. | 尼克森上尉 失陪一下 |
[26:54] | How’d you feel about handling the battalion? | 你对管理营部有何想法? |
[26:57] | Sir? | 长官? |
[26:58] | I’m moving you up to executive officer of 2nd Battalion. | 我要升你做第二营主任参谋 |
[27:01] | Col. Strayer is… He could use some help. | 史崔尔中校… 他需要帮手 |
[27:07] | – I know I could handle them in the field, sir. – That’s right, Dick. | – 长官 我在战场上能带兵 – 没错 迪克 |
[27:10] | You’re a solid tactician and a good leader. Don’t worry about administration. | 你是个战术家、好领袖! 不用担心行政的事 |
[27:24] | Who do you think’ll be taking over Easy, sir? | 你认为谁会来带领E连 长官? |
[27:26] | Moose Heyliger can command Easy Company. | 穆斯海立格将带领E连 |
[27:30] | Lt. Heyliger would be my choice, sir. | 海力格中尉也会是我的选择 |
[27:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:33] | You pack your gear and come to Battalion CP. | 去收拾你的东西 到营指挥所去报到 |
[27:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:41] | Would you like some coffee, sir? | 要来杯咖啡吗 长官? |
[27:44] | – Yeah, thanks, doc. – All right. | – 好的 谢谢你 医生 – 不客气! |
[27:48] | Dick! | 迪克! |
[27:50] | Finish your novel yet? That’s a lot of homework. | 小说完成了吗? 好多家庭作业喔 |
[27:54] | And I thought executive officer was a fun job. | 我以为参谋是个有趣的工作 |
[27:57] | – Who are you? – Zielinski, sir. | – 你是谁? – 奇林斯基 长官 |
[28:00] | – Who is he? – Zielinski, my orderly. | – 他是谁? – 奇林斯基是我的勤务兵 |
[28:06] | Rank does have its privileges. | 当官的可真有特权 |
[28:08] | Orderly? I suppose you do stuff like get coffee. | 勤务兵? 我猜你能做像倒咖啡之类的事? |
[28:11] | – Can do, sir. – Black, no sugar. | – 我可以 长官! – 黑咖啡 不加糖 |
[28:15] | And a bacon sandwich. You want something? | 还要培根三明治 你要什么吗? |
[28:17] | Bacon sandwich. | 培根三明治 |
[28:19] | You can give that to Col. Sink with my compliments. | 把这拿给辛克上校 帮我谢谢他 |
[28:23] | All that for two pages. | 搞了半天才写两页? |
[28:26] | Guess that means that’s gonna take a while. | 我想要等它完成 还有得等了 |
[28:28] | Yeah, it is. You want a job? | 是的 没错 你需要工作吗? |
[28:31] | There. I think somebody wishes you were back in charge of Easy Company, Moose. | 我想有人巴不得赶快回去指挥E连呢 穆斯 |
[28:36] | – Are you two just here to gloat? – No, just rub it in a little bit. | – 你俩是来幸灾乐祸的吗? – 不 只是来消遣你一下 |
[28:40] | Moose is gonna lead his first mission as CO. | 穆斯马上要以连长的身份出第一个任务 |
[28:42] | Operation Pegasus is set to go off. I wanted to give you the heads up. | “飞马”作战即将展开 我想该跟你说明计划 |
[28:46] | Pegasus, yeah. | “飞马” 很好 |
[28:49] | Yeah, great. | 很好 太好了 |
[28:51] | – Everybody know their job? – We’ve drilled with the boats all day. | – 大家都清楚任务? – 我们整天都带着小艇演习 |
[28:54] | Lt. Welsh is coming along, and the Canadian engineers. | 威尔旭中尉和加拿大工兵都来了 |
[28:57] | Col. Dobie knows his stuff. | 都比中校蛮有一套的 |
[28:59] | Know how many times you’ll cross the river? | 你们要渡河几次? |
[29:01] | If there really are 140 Brits in hiding over there, 3 trips. | 如果真躲着140个英军 3次 |
[29:04] | Speed is the key. What time’s jump-off? | 速度是关键 何时跃出? |
[29:07] | We’ll be at the far side of the Rhine at 0100. | 我们会在凌晨1点到达莱茵河对岸 |
[29:09] | Speed is the key. Keep moving and lead the way. | 速度是关键! 保持前进 引导部队 |
[29:12] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[29:13] | Easy’s in good hands. | E连会被好好照顾的 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:18] | – Yeah, right. Well, hang tough. – I could say the same to you. | – 那么 好好干! – 你也一样 |
[29:25] | – Good luck, Moose. – Captain. | – 祝你好运 穆斯! – 上尉 |
[29:29] | – Nix? – Yeah. | – 尼克? – 嗯! |
[29:31] | – Are we sure on the intelligence of this? – I think it’s pretty good. | – 你确定这次的情报没问题吧? – 我想没有 |
[29:35] | Is Easy walking into another company of Germans no one can see? | E连会不会朝向躲着的德军连队前进? |
[29:39] | Why don’t we ask Moose when he gets back? | 我们何不等穆斯回来时再问他? |
[29:43] | Right, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:45] | If they do run into any trouble, you’ll let me know? | 如果他们真的遇上麻烦 你会告诉我吧? |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:51] | You run into any bacon sandwich, do the same, all right? | 若你看到培根三明治也要告诉我 好吗? |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:28] | – Line secure, sir. – Fall back into position, Private. | – 防线安全了 长官! – 返回你的位置 二等兵 |
[30:31] | I got the 30 cal on the left flank. | 我在左翼有一挺30机枪 |
[30:33] | Extend it out to the left, 10 yards. | 再把它向左延伸十码 |
[30:36] | So, Colonel, where are they? | 中校 他们在哪儿? |
[30:41] | Leicester. Square. | 莱瑟斯特 |
[30:42] | Come on in. | 过来 |
[30:45] | – Welcome back, sir. – Good to be back. | – 欢迎回来 长官 – 回来真好 |
[30:47] | Heyliger, 506 of the 101st Airborne. | 我是海立格 101空降师506团 |
[30:50] | Never thought I’d be so glad to see a bloody Yank. | 从来没想到看到美国佬会这么高兴 |
[30:53] | – Your show, Colonel. – I’ll be back shortly. | – 交给你了 中校! – 我马上就回来 |
[30:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:00] | – Boats are all secure, sir. – Bull. | – 螺栓都拴紧了 长官 – 大牛 |
[31:04] | The Brits are on the way, pass the word. | 跟大家说英国人上路了 |
[31:10] | Sir, you missed a signature here. | 长官 您这儿漏签了字 |
[31:23] | – Moose Heyliger? – That’s me, sir. | – 穆斯海立格? – 是我 长官 |
[31:26] | God bless you, my man. | 上帝保佑你 |
[31:27] | – We’re ready to go, sir. – Where’s the rest of you? | – 我们准备出发了 长官! – 其他人呢? |
[31:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:36] | – And here we all are. – Let’s go. | – 我们都到了 – 走吧! |
[31:42] | Wahai, Mohammed! Wahai, Mohammed! | 杀 穆罕默德! |
[31:47] | Moose Heyliger and the American 101st… | 穆斯海立格和美国101空降师 |
[31:49] | …have done the Red Devils a great service, making it possible for us to return… | 帮了红魔鬼英军第一空降师一个大忙! 让我们得以回来 |
[31:54] | …and fight the enemy on another day. | 与敌人择日再战 |
[31:59] | To Easy Company, victory and Currahee. | 敬E连 还有胜利和葛拉锡! |
[32:03] | Currahee! | 团结一致! |
[32:14] | I was only Easy’s CO for four months, Moose. | 我当E连指挥官不过四个月 |
[32:16] | Before that it was Meehan’s company, and before that Sobel’s. | ( 1944年10月31日 ) |
[32:17] | ( 荷兰 德里尔 ) 前任连长是米汉 再之前是苏贝尔 | |
[32:20] | But you’re the only combat commander they’ve ever known. | 对 但你是他们唯一认识的战斗指挥官 |
[32:23] | And I’m from another company. | 而我是从别的连调来的 |
[32:25] | You know where they came from, you know what they’ve been through. | 你知道他们打哪儿来的 你知道他们经历过什么事 |
[32:28] | Just hang tough. | 只要坚持下去 |
[32:30] | Train your new platoon leaders, and trust your noncoms. | 训练你的新排长 信赖你的班长 |
[32:34] | Halt! | 站住! |
[32:35] | – It’s Moose. – Hold your fire! | – 我是穆斯… – 不要开枪! |
[32:42] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 兄弟 |
[32:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[32:48] | Send for Lt. Welsh. | 快去找威尔旭中尉来 |
[32:52] | Stay awake on me, Moose. | 你要保持清醒 穆斯! |
[32:54] | Here, look in my eyes. Send for Lt. Welsh, now! | 看着我立刻去找威尔旭中尉! |
[32:57] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 长官 真抱歉 我不知道 |
[33:03] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[33:04] | – Where are you from, trooper? – Wyoming, sir. | – 你是从哪里来的? – 怀俄明州 长官 |
[33:06] | You’re a long way from home, Private. | 你离家好远 阿兵哥 |
[33:08] | Stretcher! I got him, Harry. | 担架! 我来抬! |
[33:10] | – Give him morphine? – Yeah. | – 你给他打了吗啡? – 嗯! |
[33:11] | – How much? – I don’t know, two, three Syrettes maybe. | – 打了多少? – 不记得了 两三剂 |
[33:15] | – Three Syrettes maybe? – Yeah. | – 三剂? – 嗯! |
[33:16] | – Were you trying to kill him? – I think it was two. | – 老天 你想害死他吗? – 好像是两针 |
[33:19] | It’s important to let me know how much medication he’s had. | 重要的是我必须知道他已经被注射了多少剂量 |
[33:21] | I do not see one Syrette on the man’s jacket. | 我在他的夹克没找到注射器 |
[33:24] | – Sorry, doc. – Sure is a good thing he’s a big man. Maybe he’ll stand a chance. | – 我很抱歉 医生 – 还好他身材壮硕 或许还有机会 |
[33:28] | We didn’t know what to do for his pain. | 他刚才痛苦不堪 医生 我们不知道该怎么办 |
[33:30] | Yeah, but you are officers, you are grownups, you ought to know. | 你们都是军官 成年人 你们应该知道 |
[33:33] | All right, let’s go, come on, move it! | 好了 我们走 快点 走了! |
[33:47] | Mama, mama, can’t you see | ∮妈妈 妈妈 你知道吗∮ ( 1944年12月10日 法国 莫米昂李葛兰 ) |
[33:49] | What the airborne’s done to me? | ∮空降部队都对我干了些什么∮ |
[33:51] | What the airborne’s done to me? | ∮空降部队都对我干了些什么∮ |
[33:53] | – Once more. – About face. | – 再一遍 – 向后转 |
[33:56] | Forward march. | 齐步走 |
[33:59] | Easy still has only 65 percent strength… | E连还是只有65%的战力 |
[34:02] | …and most of those are replacements, including their new CO. | 大部分还是补充兵 包括他们的新连长 |
[34:06] | – How’s Lt. Dike doing? – Three weeks in Holland… | – 戴克中尉现在如何? – 才到荷兰三个礼拜 |
[34:09] | …the guys are already calling him Foxhole Norman. | 阿兵哥已经叫他散兵坑诺曼 |
[34:11] | They’re talking about a mid-march action at the earliest. | 他们说最早有可能在三月中进行的作战 |
[34:14] | So, we train the guys for three months, we jump into Berlin, we end the war. | 所以…我们训练新兵三个月 跳伞到柏林 把战争结束 |
[34:18] | The only thing holding together Easy Company is the NCOs, Toccoa men. | 唯一将E连维系在一起的是那些资深的士官们 |
[34:22] | Sir, there’s a Sgt. Guarnere here to see you. | 长官 有位葛奈瑞的士官要见您 |
[34:25] | Look what the train brought in. | 看看火车带来些什么人 |
[34:27] | – The daredevil. – Hiya, Captain. | – 敢死队的! – 上尉 你好! |
[34:29] | Welcome back, Bill. | 欢迎回来 比尔 |
[34:30] | It’s true. I never thought I’d see you behind a desk. | 老天 是真的 我从来没想过你会坐办公桌 |
[34:33] | Yeah, and someday he’ll sit behind it. | 对 有天他还会更上层楼 |
[34:35] | I just went awol from the hospital to get back here, sir. | 我刚才没有请假 离开营地 从医院来这 |
[34:38] | I hope it won’t cause you a problem. | 长官 希望不会对你造成麻烦 |
[34:40] | – Would you care if it did? – Not a bit, sir. | – 就算会 你在乎吗? – 一点也不 长官 |
[34:45] | Got a letter for you here from Moose, Lt. Heyliger, sir. | 我带来封穆斯 海立格中尉的信 |
[34:50] | He’s recovering, but it’s gonna be a long haul. | 他在复原中 但得花上段时间 |
[34:53] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[34:56] | I hear there’s gonna be a football game. Those chumps from the 5-0-deuce, right? | 听说要举办足球赛 有从502团来的大块头 是吗? |
[35:00] | – Yeah, Christmas day. – Great, sky train boys. | – 没错! 是在圣诞节 – 真棒 空降部队锻炼人 |
[35:04] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[35:09] | Great. | 真棒 |
[35:14] | I | 我… |
[35:16] | – I’ll just go find some trouble. – You do that. | – 要去找些麻烦了 – 你去吧 |
[35:21] | – Bill. – Sir? | – 比尔! – 长官? |
[35:23] | No more joyriding, right? | 别再兜风了 好吗? |
[35:28] | Anybody ever heard of a little joint called Lulu’s? | 有人听过一间叫做…”露露”的酒馆吗? |
[35:34] | You got me. | 你难倒我了 |
[35:37] | I’ll just ask around. | 我四处问问好了 |
[35:47] | I guess now’s as good a time as any. | 我想现在是时候了 |
[35:50] | What’s that? I don’t wanna see another piece of paper. | 那是什么? 一张纸? 我不想再看到任何纸 |
[35:53] | Gen. Taylor has flown back to Washington. | 泰勒将军奉命飞回华盛顿 |
[35:55] | He’s left Gen. McAuliffe in charge of the division. | 留下麦考利夫将军指挥 |
[35:57] | Col. Sink is in Rheims to see Marlene Dietrich. | 辛克上校去里姆斯见玛琳黛德丽 |
[36:00] | – Marlene Dietrich is in Rheims? – At the USO. | – 玛琳黛德丽在里姆斯? – 在劳军联合组织 |
[36:03] | I’m going to Rheims. | 我要走了 我要去里姆斯 |
[36:04] | Strayer is in London for at least a week for Lt. Col. Dobie’s wedding. | 史崔尔参加都比中校的婚礼 至少还要在伦敦一礼拜 |
[36:08] | I am heading back to Aldbourne to look up a certain young lady. | 我则回去爱德布恩找一位年轻的姑娘 |
[36:11] | – What are you telling me? – You, my friend, are headed to Paris. | – 你想告诉我什么? – 我的朋友 你要去巴黎 |
[36:15] | City of light. That’s a 48-hour pass. | 灯光之都 那是48小时外出假条 |
[36:17] | It’s been decided that you need a little dose of civilization. | 我们决定你需要一点文明的洗礼 |
[36:21] | Bon voyage. | 旅途愉快(法语) |
[36:28] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[37:02] | The airborne is as tough as they come. | 伞兵也一样的强悍 |
[37:07] | Basic training. | 新兵训练 |
[37:09] | You know what I did in basic training? | 你知道我在新兵训练做了什么? |
[37:11] | I had to eat rats in basic training. | 我得在新兵训练时吃老鼠 |
[37:14] | That’s the first time… | 那是我第一次 |
[39:03] | Monsieur? | 先生? (法语) |
[39:05] | Monsieur, c’est le terminus. Le train s’arrete ici, on doit tous descendre. | 这是终点站了(法语) |
[41:00] | Every time I look at you, I see eight or nine of you. | 每回我看着你 我看到八个或九个你 |
[41:03] | – I’ll be all right when I can only see one. – Look at me, I’m John Wayne. | – 当我只看到一个就没事了 – 看着我 我是约翰韦恩 |
[41:06] | The costume department set me up with these great navy whites. | 戏服部门帮我弄到这些漂亮的海军制服 |
[41:10] | Luz, shut up. | 鲁兹 闭嘴 |
[41:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[41:12] | – I’m trying to watch this. – I’ve seen this movie 13 times, okay? | – 我在看电影 – 我这部戏看过13遍了 |
[41:16] | – I haven’t, so, shut up. – Watch the movie. It’s fine. | – 我还没 所以闭嘴! – 好吧 你看 |
[41:19] | – Skip. – Come on. | – 史基普! – 拜托! |
[41:22] | Where’ve you been? I’ve been lookin’ all over for you. | 你去哪里? 我到处找你 |
[41:25] | Don, I was at home in Tannawanda. | 唐 我本来在老家 |
[41:26] | But then Hitler started this whole thing, so, now I’m here. | 可是被希特勒一搞 我现在在这儿了 |
[41:30] | – How’d you make out in craps? – Not so bad. | – 你骰子赌得如何? – 还不错 |
[41:33] | – Here’s the $60 I borrowed. – You’re paying me back? | – 向你借的60块钱 – 你要还我钱? |
[41:35] | – And, to say thank you… – Surprising. | – 还有 要谢谢你! – 令人惊讶! |
[41:38] | – …a tip. – Jesus! | – 小费! – 老天! |
[41:41] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[41:42] | I was up $6,000, but I only have $3,600 left. | 我本来最多赢了六千 可是我现在只剩三千六 |
[41:44] | What will you do with it? | 你要怎么用这些钱? |
[41:46] | Blow most of it in Paris as soon as possible. | 尽快在巴黎花光 |
[41:48] | Gimme a tip. | 分一点红给我 |
[41:49] | I don’t think that climate in there agrees with you. | 我不认为那里的气候适合你 |
[41:52] | As a matter of fact I’ve been worried about your health altogether. | 事实上 我一直担心你的健康 |
[41:55] | – Hey, Buck. – You don’t look well. | – 巴克! – 你看来不太舒服 |
[41:58] | How are you feeling? Your wounds heal, all four of them? | 你觉得如何? 伤口愈合了吗? 四个都好了吗? |
[42:05] | You seen this before? | 你以前看过这电影吗? |
[42:09] | Buck. | 巴克! |
[42:12] | – Hi. – Is it any good? | – 嗨~ – 好看吗? |
[42:18] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[42:20] | – It’s a real corker. – I warned you about this girl a month ago. | – 真是太棒了 – 我一个月前就警告你要小心这姑娘 |
[42:30] | Won’t anybody give you a light? | 没有人帮你点火吗? |
[42:33] | Lip, favorite part. | 李普 我最喜欢的一段 |
[42:36] | – “Got a penny? – Got a penny?” | 你把我想说的都说完了 |
[42:37] | – 有一便士吗? – 有一便士吗? | |
[42:44] | – “Got a penny?” – Got a penny? | – 有一便士吗? – 有一便士吗? |
[42:50] | – What? – It’s an English penny… | – 怎样? – 有的 这是英国一便士 |
[42:55] | Lights! | 开灯! |
[42:56] | – Come on. – Quiet! | – 拜托~ – 安静! |
[42:59] | You can’t do that to the Duke. | 你在干嘛 你不可以对我们这样 |
[43:01] | I said, quiet! | 我叫你们安静 |
[43:03] | Elements of the 1st and the 6th SS Panzer Division… | 德军党卫军第一装甲师及党卫军第六师装甲师 |
[43:06] | …have broken through in the Ardennes forest. | 已经突破阿登森林 |
[43:09] | They’ve overrun the 28th Infantry and elements of the 4th. | 他们现在已经击溃第28步兵师及第4师 |
[43:12] | All officers report to respective HQs. All passes are cancelled. | 所有军官立刻向所属指挥部报到 休假取消! |
[43:16] | Enlisted men report to barracks and your platoon leaders. | 征召兵向营区所属排长报到 |
[43:28] | Damn, what a day. | 可恶 真是多事的一天 |
[43:33] | Got a light? | 有火吗? |
[44:02] | – Sir? – Lt. Peacock? | – 长官? – 皮卡克中尉? |
[44:03] | – Sir, have you seen Col. Strayer? – Where’s the company commander? | – 请问有看到史崔尔中校吗? – 你们连长到哪儿去了? |
[44:07] | Lt. Dike, I’ve been looking for him all day. | 戴克中尉吗? 我整天都在找他 |
[44:09] | How is it that the 4th Army’s problem gets dumped on the airborne? | 陆军第四师的麻烦怎么会丢给空降部队? |
[44:13] | Lt. Peacock, Lt. Compton, Capt. Winters. | 皮卡克中尉! 康普顿中尉! 温特斯上尉! |
[44:16] | – Lt. Dike, I’ve been looking for you. – We have a problem. | – 戴克中尉 我一直在找你 – 长官 麻烦了 |
[44:19] | Col. Strayer is not back from some wedding in London. Can you believe that? | 史崔尔中校去伦敦参加婚礼还没回来 你相信吗? |
[44:22] | We’re going to the front here and our CO isn’t even in the same country. | 我们都要上前线了 而指挥官甚至都不在同一个国家 |
[44:26] | You have a bigger problem. Lt. Dike | 戴克中尉 有个很严重的问题 |
[44:28] | Men are returning to action without proper cold weather clothing or enough ammo. | 你们的弟兄将会缺乏足够的冬装和弹药回到战场 |
[44:32] | Sir? | 长官? |
[44:33] | I suggest you take a canvass of the entire base. | 我建议你到整个基地尽量找 |
[44:35] | Get what materials you have before you roll out. | 尽可能在出发前将物资凑齐 |
[44:37] | – Or have you done that already? – No, sir. | – 或许你已经在做了? – 还没 长官 |
[44:40] | K-rations, as many as you can scrounge. | 尽量做到K级补给 |
[44:43] | – We don’t know if we’ll be resupplied. – Yes, sir. | – 我们不知何时才会再补给 – 是的 长官! |
[44:45] | – What about ammo? – There is no more ammo. | – 弹药怎么办? – 没有多余的弹药了 |
[44:47] | Distribute it as best you can so at least everybody has something. | 尽可能在弟兄间平均分配 让每人至少都有一点 |
[44:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官! |
[44:51] | Lt. Compton, Lt. Peacock, inform Lt. Shames of the situation. | 康普顿中尉 皮卡克中尉 告知宣姆士中尉这情况 |
[44:55] | Equip your platoons as best you can… | 将你们的排尽可能的补齐装备 |
[44:56] | …and then report to me, understood? | 然后回来向我报告 懂吗? |
[44:58] | – Yes, sir. – Captain. | – 是 长官! – 上尉! |
[45:25] | I guess the blackout’s not in effect. Luftwaffe must be asleep. | 我猜并没有实施灯火管制 德国空军一定在睡觉 |
[45:29] | What a difference a day makes, Lieutenant. | 这一天内的变化真大 对不对 中尉? |
[45:34] | Christ, I miss those C-47s. | 老天 我真想念那些C47 |
[45:36] | We’ve got a tailgate jump here. | 我们要从这群卡车里跳伞 |
[45:43] | Where are they sending us? What are we supposed to do with no ammo? | 我只想知道要送我们去哪 还有没弹药怎么办? |
[45:46] | Kid, what’s your name again? | 小子! 再说一次你的名字 |
[45:49] | Suerth. Suerth, Junior. | 索斯 索斯二世 |
[45:52] | – You got any ammo, Junior? – Just what I’m carrying. | – 你有弹药吗 索斯? – 只有身上带的 |
[45:56] | What about socks, Junior? You got extra socks? | 那袜子呢? 你有多的袜子吗? |
[45:58] | – A pair. – You need four, minimum. | – 一双! – 你最少需要四双 |
[46:02] | Feet, hands, neck, balls. Extra socks warms them all. | 双脚 双手 脖子 蛋蛋 多出来的袜子让他们都保暖 |
[46:06] | Okay, we all remember that one. But did we remember the socks? | 好 都记得这一点 但我们有多带袜子吗? |
[46:10] | I’d give my goddamn boots for a cigarette. | 没错 我愿意用我的靴子来换一包烟 |
[46:12] | – We’re out of ammo and socks. – Anybody got a cigarette? | – 我们没弹药也没袜子 – 有人有烟吗? |
[46:15] | – I bet Junior’s got plenty of both. – I don’t. | – 我打赌二世一定两样都有很多 – 我没有 |
[46:17] | – How about a hat, you got a hat? – You got extra ammo? | – 那帽子呢? 你有帽子吗? – 你有多余的弹药吗? |
[46:20] | – What about a coat, you got a coat? – I need to pee. | – 那外套呢? 你有外套吗? – 我要小便 |
[46:23] | How about some smokes then? | 那烟呢? |
[46:25] | – Yeah, I got some smokes. – Now you’re talking. | – 有 我有些烟 – 你总算说人话了 |
[46:28] | – Over here. Pass them down. – Somebody, give me a light. | – 丢上来 传过来 – 谁借我个火 |
[46:33] | Keep moving. Come on, keep it coming. | 继续前进 向前走 |
[46:36] | Over to the left. | 转到左边来 |
[46:39] | Keep it moving. All the way down. | 继续开过来 一直走过去 |
[46:57] | Get moving, guys. | 下车 伙计们 |
[46:59] | All right guys, 15 minutes. Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 好了 你们有15分钟 拿到烟的赶快抽 |
[47:03] | – Keep warm, guys. – Where the hell are we? | – 大家注意保暖 – 我们到底在哪里? |
[47:06] | Sure we ain’t in hell, it’s too damn cold. | 肯定不是在地狱 这里太冷了 |
[47:14] | Stand back, guys. I’ve been holding this for the last hour. | 你们退后点 我已经憋了一小时 |
[47:18] | Anybody got any matches? | 有火柴吗? |
[47:27] | Gather round, guys. | 这样好多了 靠过来 大家围过来 |
[47:37] | Wait right here, don’t go anywhere. Welcome to Belgium. | 就停在这儿 别去任何地方 欢迎来到比利时 |
[47:43] | This area’s known as Bastogne. | 这里叫巴斯通 |
[47:45] | Strategic crossroads town. | 是战略要道 |
[47:47] | Seven roads leading in, seven roads leading out… | 七条道路进 七条道路出 |
[47:50] | …which makes it ideal for Kraut armor. | 很适合德军装甲部队行动 |
[47:52] | Now, lke wants to make sure… | 艾克要让… |
[47:54] | …that the Krauts can’t use those roads… | 德军无法使用这些道路 |
[47:57] | …so, we’ll put a perimeter around Bastogne… | 所以我们将在巴斯通周围设阵地、挖战壕 |
[47:59] | …dig in tight as a tick. | 象虱子一样深深粘着 |
[48:01] | – 2nd Battalion will deploy to the east in this wooded area. – Thank God… | – 第二营将部署在东边的森林区 – 感谢老天! |
[48:04] | – …barely made it. – Better get yourself some ODS, Bob. | – 差点没赶上 – 去找你的值星官 鲍伯 |
[48:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:09] | 1st Battalion’s to the north on your left flank. | 第一营在北作为你的左翼 |
[48:11] | 3rd Battalion’s in reserve. Andy, let’s roll. | 第三营为预备队 |
[48:13] | – Sir, we’re a little short on ammunition. – How short? | – 长官 我们缺少弹药 – 差多少? |
[48:16] | There was a limited supply in camp, sir. | 营区都限额补给 长官 |
[48:18] | Captain, you beg, borrow, or steal ammo, but you defend this area. | 上尉 我不管你去求 去借 或偷 都得守好这 |
[48:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[48:34] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[48:41] | Bill, Don, come here, look at this. | 比尔 唐 过来 看看这个… |
[48:45] | Hold on. Jesus, I’m done. | 拜托 老天 我尿完了 |
[48:51] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[48:59] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[49:01] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你们走错方向了 |
[49:04] | Pal. | 朋友 |
[49:07] | Pal, what happened? Where the hell are you going? | 发生什么了? 你们要去哪里? |
[49:10] | They came out of nowhere, they slaughtered us. | 他们突然冒出来屠杀我们 |
[49:13] | – You gotta get outta here. – We just got here. – Give me your ammo. | – 你们得离开这 – 我们才刚到 – 把你的弹药给我 |
[49:16] | – Come on. – Take it, you’ll need it. | – 快点! – 拿去! 你会用的上的 |
[49:19] | Go on, get out of here. | 走吧 离开这里 |
[49:25] | Jesus Christ | 我的老天 |
[49:30] | – Who’s got ammo? – You got ammo? | – 过来 谁有弹药? – 你有弹药吗? |
[49:33] | – Gimme your ammo. – Who’s got ammo? | – 给我你的弹药 – 谁有弹药? |
[49:35] | – You got any grenades? – Come on, hand ’em over. | – 你有弹药吗? – 快 拿过来 |
[49:37] | – Gimme it. – You got grenades? | – 拿过来 – 你有手榴弹吗? |
[49:41] | – Got any grenades, Lieb? – Who’s got grenades? | – 李 你有手榴弹吗? – 谁有手榴弹? |
[49:45] | Private, what have you got? | 阿兵哥 你有什么? |
[49:48] | Make a hole! | 让一让! |
[49:51] | Make a hole! Make a hole. | 让一让! 嘿~ 让一让! |
[49:53] | I got ammo, grab what you can. | 我拿到弹药了 能拿多少就来拿 |
[49:56] | Lieutenant, you’re a godsend. | 中尉 你真是上天恩赐 |
[49:58] | – What’s the situation? – I heard you guys were coming in. | – 情况怎么样? – 我听说你们要来 |
[50:01] | There was an ammo dump, so here. | 那里有个弹药堆积场 所以我就… |
[50:05] | Is it just you guys in the 101st? | 只有你们101空降师吗? |
[50:07] | Looks like. What hit you fellows? | 看来是这样 你们遭到什么攻击? |
[50:09] | Everything. | 什么都有 |
[50:10] | The Krauts had tigers, panthers, SPs, stukers… | 德军有虎式坦克、豹式坦克、自走炮、斯图卡俯冲轰炸机 |
[50:15] | And infantry that just kept on coming. | 还有不断涌进的步兵 |
[50:18] | – What’s your name, Lieutenant? – George Rice, 10th Armor. | – 你叫什么名字 中尉? – 乔治莱斯 第10装甲师 |
[50:21] | – Good work, son. – You got any more mortar rounds, sir? | – 好样的! – 你们还有迫击炮弹吗 长官? |
[50:24] | We’re real short. | 我们不够了 |
[50:25] | I’ll try to make another ammo run if I can, but don’t count on anything. | 可以的话 我会再去拿一些 可别期望太高 |
[50:28] | Thank you, sir. I’ll take this, Captain. | 谢谢你! 这个我拿走 上尉 |
[50:32] | A panzer division’s about to cut the road south. | 一个德军装甲师要切断向南的道路 |
[50:36] | Looks like you guys are gonna be surrounded. | 你们可能会被包围 |
[50:38] | We’re paratroopers, Lieutenant. We’re supposed to be surrounded. | 我们是伞兵 中尉! 本来就该被包围的 |
[50:43] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 祝好运! – 谢谢! |
[52:07] | E连在没有炮兵及空中支援下 | |
[52:10] | 进入巴斯通附近的森林区 | |
[52:12] | 粮食和弹药不足 更没有御寒大衣 | |
[52:19] | 在你心里最深处有撤退的念头 事实上 它根本不存在 | |
[52:24] | 所以小心翼翼地挖你的掩体 并全神贯注地等待 | |
[52:28] | 葛拉锡训练营506空降伞兵团剪贴簿 |