时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | 兄 弟 连 | |
[02:29] | The Toccoa men, that’s the ones that was there at the very beginning. | 那群老鸟从大战开始就在那儿了 |
[02:35] | They are very close and… | 他们的感情很好 |
[02:38] | …they accept people coming in like myself… | 他们也欢迎象我这种菜鸟 |
[02:41] | …as a replacement. | 来做补充兵 |
[02:43] | But you also had to prove yourself. | 但你得证明自己的能力 |
[02:45] | Most of them were, we know were qualified parachutists. | 我们知道他们大部分都是合格的伞兵 |
[02:49] | They had to be. | 一定得是 |
[02:50] | A lot of them were awfully green… | 他们许多人都很嫩 |
[02:52] | …and we knew that. | 这我们也知道 |
[02:53] | We just… We hoped we could keep them alive… | 我们只希望他们能保住性命 |
[02:57] | …or they could keep alive, a lot of them didn’t. | 虽然许多人还是阵亡了 |
[02:59] | But, well, all right, they eventually blend right in. | 但是 他们终于还是适应了 |
[03:06] | I think maybe they were trying to… | 我想他们是想 |
[03:08] | …impress the older guys people like me or Shifty. | 在象我或西福弟这样的老鸟前求表现 |
[03:15] | I don’t know why but I got right there to where… | 我不知道是为什么 但我… |
[03:18] | …I didn’t wanna be friendly with replacements coming in because… | 就是不想给这些补充兵好脸色 因为… |
[03:24] | …God, I didn’t like seeing them get killed. | 我不想看到他们被杀 |
[03:26] | I just, it just tore me up. | 这让我痛彻心扉 |
[03:29] | We were in awe of them. | 因为我们很敬畏他们 |
[03:30] | They were wearing infantry badges, you know the uniform. | 他们穿着制服 绣着伞兵臂章 |
[03:33] | They had a star on their jump wings. | 徽翼中还绣上星星 |
[03:36] | They… | 他们… |
[03:39] | They were like heroes to us, you know? | 对我们而言他们是英雄 |
[03:41] | That’s how we looked at them. | 我们就是这样看待他们的 |
[03:43] | And they were good. Furthermore, they were good. | 他们都很厉害 而且人不错 |
[03:46] | We had good officers, for the most part… | 我们的军官大都不错 |
[03:48] | …but we had excellent NCOs. | 但士官们更是了得 |
[03:50] | They looked… They looked after you. | 他们一路照顾着我们 |
[03:57] | 新 兵 支 援 | |
[04:05] | ( 1944年9月13日) | |
[04:07] | ( 英国 爱德布恩 ) | |
[04:16] | Lieutenant, nice and easy. We’ve still got a shot. | 好了 中尉 慢慢来 你还有一支 |
[04:22] | Tough break, you’re having a tough night. | 你今天晚上手风不顺 |
[04:24] | People have tough nights. | 谁都会这样 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry, George. | 我很抱歉 乔治 |
[04:26] | It’s all right. | 没有关系 |
[04:28] | Nice shot, sir. | 射的好 长官 |
[04:30] | Thank you, Bull. | 谢谢你 大牛 |
[04:31] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[04:32] | Finish me up. | 看看你能不能赢我 |
[04:35] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[04:36] | Double seven. | 射七的两倍 |
[04:41] | You’re embarrassing the Lieutenant here. | 你让中尉下不了台了 |
[04:43] | Have a drink. | 来 喝一杯 |
[04:44] | Don’t mind if I do, Sarge. | 请原谅我让你难堪 班长 |
[04:46] | Better start winning money soon. | 我们最好快点开始赢钱 |
[04:47] | I think your buddies miss you. | 你的兄弟开始在想你了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, they do look kind of sad, don’t they? | 对 他们看来有些沮丧吧? |
[04:51] | They’re just serious fighting men, that’s all. | 他们只是认真的战士而已 |
[04:54] | Well, I think I’m gonna go introduce myself. | 我想过去做个自我介绍 |
[04:57] | Careful what you say now. | 小心你的措辞 |
[04:59] | Don’t take much to set my guys off. | 我的弟兄是很容易被激怒的 |
[05:01] | Yeah, and you got some wild-eyed killers right there. | 对 你的弟兄还是冷血杀手呢 |
[05:03] | It’s a good thing we weren’t gambling. | 我们没有打赌是对的 |
[05:05] | Boy, we would’ve gotten killed. | 不然我们会被痛宰 |
[05:07] | Wanna bet? What? | 要打赌吗? |
[05:07] | What? | 什么? |
[05:08] | You wanna bet? | 你要打赌吗? |
[05:09] | No, I’m not much of a gambling man. | 我不太会赌博 |
[05:12] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 赌包烟 |
[05:13] | First one to hit the bull’s-eye? | 看谁先射中靶心? |
[05:14] | Yeah, one shot. One shot. | 好 只射一次 |
[05:16] | Yeah? Make it two | 好啊 我再加一包烟 |
[05:17] | Two packs. | 两包烟 |
[05:19] | All right, two packs, here we go. One shot, very good. | 好 两包烟 我们开始吧 只射一支 |
[05:22] | Hey, fellows. | 各位 |
[05:24] | What do you hear? What do you say? | 有什么消息吗? 你们在聊些什么? |
[05:26] | Actually, that’s Babe’s seat, Private Heffron’s. | 那是二等兵赫夫朗的位子 |
[05:28] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[05:30] | I don’t care if it’s fucking Eisenhower’s. | 就算是艾森豪威尔的位子我也不管 |
[05:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:38] | Private Miller, James Miller. | 二等兵詹姆士米勒 |
[05:40] | I’m in Sergeant Randleman’s squad. | 我是蓝道曼中士手下的 |
[05:42] | Us too, I’m Les Hashey. | 我们也是 我叫莱斯赫胥 |
[05:45] | Tony… | 东尼 |
[05:45] | Garcia, I know who you are. | 贾西亚 我知道你是谁 |
[05:47] | Old Gonorrhea don’t miss nothing. | 我是不会认错人的 |
[05:51] | Lieutenant, are you gonna shoot lefty all night? | 中尉 你要一直用左手射吗? |
[05:54] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[05:55] | Just curious as he’s right-handed. | 我只是好奇嘛 他又不是左撇子 |
[05:56] | George. What would I do without George Luz? | 我少了乔治鲁兹要怎么办? |
[06:00] | Bu…Bo… | 中! |
[06:01] | Goodness gracious. | 老天爷 |
[06:03] | Two packs, gentlemen. | 两包烟 各位 |
[06:04] | I know you got them, pay up. | 我就知道你行 |
[06:06] | So, Heffron tell you about Doris yet? | 赫夫朗告诉你们桃莉丝的事没有? |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:10] | No? | 没有? |
[06:12] | Well, then I’m gonna educate you. | 那..让我来告诉你们 |
[06:15] | We’re about to get on a plane… | 我们正要上飞机 |
[06:16] | …for that first frog town we never jumped into. | 跳伞到一个不知名的小镇去 |
[06:19] | All of a sudden, Heffron stops dead in his tracks. | 突然间赫夫朗站定不动 |
[06:21] | Bing and a bang and a boom everybody banging into each other. | 害得大家都撞成一团 |
[06:24] | Heffron’s just staring up at the plane’s nose, because… | 赫夫朗盯着机首猛看 因为… |
[06:27] | …on it is painted this beautiful pinup. | 上面..有张很漂亮的美女照 |
[06:31] | And written underneath: “Darling Doris”. | 底下还写着”亲爱的桃莉丝” |
[06:33] | Doris just happens to be the name of the skirt who just… | 桃莉丝是那姑娘的名字 |
[06:38] | …that day, sent Babe one of them letters. | 她那天寄给贝比那封叫什么的信来着? |
[06:40] | You know the… | 那个… |
[06:42] | What do you call them letters that the broads send? | 马子寄来的信要怎么说? |
[06:45] | Dear John letter. | 分手信.. |
[06:47] | That’s it, a “Dear Babe” letter. | 就是这个! 贝比的分手信 |
[06:50] | Well, anyway, lucky for Babe, Patton overruns our drop zone. | 不管怎样 算贝比运气好 巴顿已占领了我们的空投区 |
[06:53] | Mission cancelled. In other words… | 任务就取消了 换句话说… |
[06:56] | …Babe don’t have to risk getting inside old Doris again. | 贝比不用再冒险进入桃莉丝的身体里了 |
[07:02] | Hey, Bull, your squad listens up real good. | 大牛 你的弟兄真是好听众啊 |
[07:04] | Yeah, they’re being polite like whenever Bull opens his mouth. | 无论大牛说什么 他们都表现得毕恭毕敬 |
[07:09] | What are you saying? | 强尼 你在说什么? |
[07:10] | Bull’s boys are humoring him? | 大牛的弟兄只是在迁就他? |
[07:11] | Like whenever he gives out some of his folksy wisdom from back down on the farm. | 对 就象是当他传授所谓的家乡智语录时 |
[07:16] | Probably think he’s a fucking hayseed. | 他们可能以为他真是个乡巴佬 |
[07:18] | They’re right. | 对不对? |
[07:21] | What are you laughing at? | 你们笑什么? |
[07:32] | You new boys, you pay attention to Sergeant Randleman. | 菜鸟们! 要听蓝道曼班长的话 |
[07:36] | Got that? | 知道吗? |
[07:37] | That’s the smartest man in the company. | 他是连里最聪明的人 |
[07:50] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿拿到这个的? |
[07:52] | It’s a Presidential Distinguished Unit Citation. | 这是总统杰出单位褒扬状 |
[07:55] | For… | 为了… |
[07:56] | For what the Regiment did in Normandy. | 为了本团在诺曼底的表现 |
[07:59] | That’s right, for what the Regiment did. | 没错! 为了”本团”的表现 |
[08:02] | You weren’t there. | 你没有参与 |
[08:03] | Hey, hey, ease up, Cobb? | 火气别那么大 卡伯 |
[08:06] | It’s a unit citation. | 那是团队的表扬奖状 |
[08:46] | Shit, Cobb. | 去你妈的 卡伯 |
[08:48] | You didn’t fight in Normandy neither. | 你也没参与诺曼底战役 |
[08:55] | I got hit in the plane before I got a chance to jump. | 我跳伞前在机舱内就受伤了 |
[09:00] | Hey, you all, listen up. | 你们全部都听好了 |
[09:03] | I got us an announcement to make. | 我有个消息要宣布 |
[09:06] | This here is Carwood Lipton. | 这位是卡伍德·李普 |
[09:08] | He’s already married, Smokey. | 他已经结婚了 史摩基 |
[09:11] | This here is Carwood Lipton: | 这位是卡伍德·李普 |
[09:12] | The new Easy Company 1st Sergeant. | E连的新任上士 |
[09:18] | As befitting his position… | 为了配合他的职位 |
[09:21] | …he says he has to make an announcement. | 他说有事要向大家宣布 |
[09:25] | Well, hate to break the mood here, boys, but… | 很不愿扫大家的兴 可是… |
[09:29] | …we’re moving out again. | 我们又要出动了 |
[09:52] | As you can see… | 正如大家所见 |
[09:56] | …this is called Operation Market-Garden. | 这叫”市场花园行动” |
[09:58] | In terms of airborne divisions involved… | 以空降师的参与程度来说 |
[10:00] | …this one’s even bigger than Normandy. | 这次规模比诺曼底还要大 |
[10:02] | We’re dropping deep into occupied Holland. | 我们要深入荷兰德军占领区 |
[10:06] | The Allied objective is to take this road here… | 盟军的目标是 占领… |
[10:09] | …between Eindhoven and Arnhem… | 恩荷芬与安恒之间的道路 |
[10:11] | …so the two British armored divisions can move up it… | 让两个英国装甲师能够… |
[10:14] | …toward Arnhem. | 朝安恒移动 |
[10:15] | Our job is gonna be to liberate Eindhoven. | 我们的任务 就是解放恩荷芬 |
[10:19] | Stay there, wait for the tanks. | 留在那儿 等坦克来 |
[10:25] | The entire European advance has been put on hold to allocate… | 整个欧洲先头部队已经停下来 |
[10:28] | …resources for this operation. | 为这次行动分配资源 |
[10:30] | It’s Montgomery’s personal plan… | 这是蒙哥马利个人的计划 |
[10:32] | …and we’ll be under British command. – Yippee. | 我们将归英军指挥 |
[10:35] | The good news is, if this works… | 好消息是 如果这次作战成功… |
[10:38] | …these tanks will be over the Rhine and into Germany. | 这些坦克就可以渡过莱茵河进入德国 |
[10:40] | It could end the war and get us home by Christmas. | 这将结束战争 那样圣诞节前我们就能回家了 |
[10:44] | It’ll be a daytime jump. | 跳伞将在白天进行 |
[10:46] | Intelligence doesn’t expect much opposition. | 情报显示应该不会有太激烈的抵抗 |
[10:48] | They think the Krauts in Holland are mostly kids and old men. | 他们认为在荷兰的德军大部分都是老人和小孩 |
[10:52] | And we should take them by surprise. | 而且我们会出其不意 |
[10:54] | In any case, say goodbye to England. | 总之 跟英国说再见吧 |
[10:56] | I don’t think they’re gonna call this one off. | 我想他们不会取消这次作战 |
[11:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:23] | Look at Cobb, man. | 你看看卡伯 |
[11:26] | Watch and learn, kids. | 边看边学吧 孩子们 |
[11:28] | You wanna live? | 你们想活命吗? |
[11:30] | Jump ready to fight. | 跳伞前做好战斗准备 |
[12:40] | They let you out of the hospital like that, boy? | 他们就让你这个样子出院? |
[12:44] | They didn’t let me out, I busted out. | 他们没让我出院 我逃出来的 |
[12:47] | I didn’t wanna get reassigned to some other unit. | 我不想被派到其他单位去 |
[12:50] | Can you make the jump? | 你还能跳伞吗? |
[12:51] | Sure I can, Lip, I just can’t sit. | 当然可以 李普! 我只是不能坐下 |
[12:56] | Welcome back, Popeye. | 欢迎归队 |
[12:57] | Thanks, Bull. | 谢谢你 大牛 |
[12:58] | Popeye went AWOL just in time to jump. | 他开小差出院刚好赶上跳伞 |
[13:01] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿做什么? |
[13:03] | Who, Sobel? | 索伯吗? |
[13:05] | Well, he’s the newly appointed regimental S4. | 你是新派来的团部S4 |
[13:07] | Supply officer? | 补给官? |
[13:10] | Yeah, you got it. | 你说对了 |
[13:11] | He picked me up in Aldbourne… | 他在艾德波恩遇到我 |
[13:13] | …trying to find you guys. | 问你们的下落 |
[13:15] | He know you went AWOL? | 他知道你是开小差从医院逃出来的吗? |
[13:17] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[13:19] | He just said I was lucky… | 他只是说我运气好 |
[13:21] | …I could sit out this jump if I wanted. | 如果我不愿意跳的话大可退出 |
[13:23] | I said I didn’t want to. | 我说我要跳 |
[13:25] | So he says, “Hop in.” | 他就说 “上车” |
[13:26] | “Hop in”? | “上车”? |
[13:27] | Yeah, I know, I couldn’t believe it either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[13:29] | Maybe he’s gonna court-martial me later? | 说不定迟点他就会送我上军事法庭 |
[13:32] | Let’s get you some gear. | 我们去拿你的装备吧 |
[13:39] | Hey, Mal. | 嘿 马拉其 |
[13:41] | Over there. | 看那里 |
[13:44] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[13:53] | Malarkey. | 马拉其 |
[14:00] | Sergeant Malarkey. | 马拉其中士 |
[14:02] | Sir? | 长官? |
[14:09] | You thought you’d get away with it? | 你以为你逃的掉? |
[14:12] | What do you mean, sir? | 什么意思 长官? |
[14:19] | Sergeant, that motorcycle is United States Army property. | 中士 那辆摩托车是美国陆军的财产 |
[14:23] | That may not mean anything to you… | 它对你可能毫无意义 |
[14:25] | …but it means something to me. | 但对我就不同了 |
[14:28] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪里找到它的? |
[14:30] | That’s him all right. | 一点也没有变 |
[14:32] | Who is he, Sarge? | 他是谁啊 中士? |
[14:33] | He was our first CO. | 他是我们第一任连长 |
[14:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[14:36] | He got promoted. | 他晋升了 |
[14:38] | Just tap my leg, Sergeant. | 拍我的腿就是了 中士 |
[14:40] | Lieutenant, you’ll be in the doorway. | 中尉! 你要站在门口的 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我知道 可是 |
[14:44] | Look, Sergeant, you’ll be the man behind me. | 听着 中士! 你排在我后面跳的 |
[14:48] | When the green light comes on if you could just tap me, all right? | 当绿灯亮起时 你就拍我的腿 |
[14:51] | The green light will be next to you, sir. | 绿灯就在你旁边 长官 |
[14:54] | Just do it, that’s an order. | 照做就是了! 这是命令! |
[14:57] | Come here, come here. | 过来 |
[14:58] | Sling it around, and when you land… | 肩枪姿势着地时 |
[15:00] | …your knee’ll hit the butt. | 膝盖会撞到枪托 |
[15:01] | The business end’ll break your jaw. | 会打烂下巴的 |
[15:03] | Lose your reserve, you don’t need it. We’ll jump low. | 扔了副伞 用不到那个 跳伞高度很低 |
[15:05] | Take your belly band and wrap it around you. Fine. | 把腹带绕着穿好 很好 |
[15:16] | ( 1944年9月17日 荷兰 ) | |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉班长 |
[16:39] | Don’t be sorry. | 没关系 |
[16:40] | Grab your rifle, let’s go. | 带着步枪 我们走 |
[17:05] | Where’d you get that from, Hoobler? | 哪儿弄来的 胡伯勒? |
[17:15] | I think I love Holland. | 我想我爱荷兰 |
[17:19] | Where’d you get these? | 这些从哪儿弄来的? |
[17:20] | That farmhouse over there. | 在那边的谷仓里 |
[17:23] | Just sitting out in the open. | 就放在那里 |
[17:25] | I don’t know, maybe they were expecting us. | 我不知道! 也许他们早等着我们来了 |
[17:34] | Boys? | 弟兄们 |
[17:39] | Made it. | 我们成功降落了 |
[17:41] | I wonder if they hit anything. | 我怀疑他们打到什么没有 |
[17:51] | Goodbye air support. | 再见了 空中支援 |
[17:56] | There’s some kind of holdup ahead. | 前方停下来了 |
[17:59] | We’re going in through this field here. | 我们要穿过这块田 |
[18:03] | Move out, let’s go! Let’s go, move it, move it! | 出发了! 快! 快点! |
[18:20] | You won’t be able to shoot as straight with that thing on. | 上了刺刀打不准的 |
[18:48] | Okay, hold your fire. | 不要开枪 |
[19:04] | ( 荷兰 恩荷芬 ) | |
[19:15] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子! |
[19:17] | Bull! | 大牛! |
[19:18] | Bull, you seen Captain Winters? | 大牛! 你有看到温特斯上尉吗? |
[19:20] | No, why? | 没有! 什么事? |
[19:22] | Keep your squad moving. | 叫你的班继续前进 |
[19:28] | Where are all the Germans? | 德国人在哪儿? |
[19:30] | They could be anywhere. | 他们随时都会出现 |
[19:33] | Keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[19:35] | Keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[19:40] | Pardon me. | 对不起 |
[19:45] | Come on, lady. | 别这样 小姐 |
[19:49] | Dick, clock’s ticking. | 迪克! 没时间了! |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:56] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你… |
[19:59] | Very kind. | 你真好 |
[20:02] | What’s up, Welshy? | 怎么了 威尔旭? |
[20:03] | Snipers. | 有狙击手 |
[20:05] | We’ve gotta get to these bridges. | 我们得到达这些桥梁 |
[20:24] | Sergeant Talbert. | 泰伯特中士… |
[20:26] | Let’s move, we’ve got work to do. | 我们走 我们还有活要干 |
[21:35] | What did they do? | 她们做了什么? |
[21:36] | They slept with the Germans. | 跟德国人睡觉 |
[21:40] | They are lucky. | 她们算运气好 |
[21:41] | The men who collaborated are being shot. | 跟德军合作的男人都被枪毙 |
[21:43] | Mr. Van Kooijk here is with the Dutch resistance. | 梵固克先生是荷兰反抗军成员 |
[21:47] | We’ve been waiting and hoping for this day… | 我们一直期待着这一天 |
[21:50] | …for almost five years. | 等了快五年了 |
[21:51] | Says he can help us secure the bridges here. | 他说可以帮我们守这座桥 |
[21:54] | Together we can push the remaining Germans… | 我们可以一起将剩下的德军 |
[21:56] | …out of Eindhoven. | 逐出恩荷芬 |
[21:57] | And that’s just the beginning. | 而且这只是个开始 |
[21:59] | Any idea where they might be? | 知道德军的行踪吗? |
[22:01] | Well, we’re still working on that right now. | 我们还在努力中 |
[22:05] | Pius and his friends here are getting information as we speak. | 我们说话的时候 彼德和他的同伴们 已经在搜集情报 |
[22:09] | His contacts, a couple of towns down… | 他在几个村落外的联络人 |
[22:10] | …saw the British 2nd and Guards Armored pass half an hour ago. | 说他们看到英军第二装甲师和(爱尔兰)禁卫装甲师在半小时前通过 |
[22:14] | They’re kids. | 他们只是小孩子 |
[22:15] | These are reliable reports. | 这些都是可靠的消息 |
[22:18] | Anything we can do to help you, we will do. | 任何能帮忙的事我们都愿意做 |
[22:20] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[22:23] | Right on time. | 真准时 |
[22:45] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[22:46] | I’ll be happy to show you the quickest route to the bridges. | 我很乐意带你去看前往桥梁的捷径 |
[22:56] | I’d be happy to have your help. | 我很高兴有你的帮忙 |
[22:58] | Get scouts to the edge of town… | 派警戒兵驻守镇的外围 |
[23:00] | …in case we’re here for the night. | 说不定我们要在此过夜 |
[23:18] | Hey, Van Klinken. | 嘿 凡克·林肯 |
[23:19] | Webster. | 韦伯斯特 |
[23:22] | Sleeping outside is for suckers, guys. | 在外面睡觉的是笨蛋 |
[23:29] | Better be good, I was almost asleep. | 最好是好事 我都快睡着了 |
[23:37] | Heraus, Hande hoch. | 不准动! 手举起来! |
[23:38] | Mach schnell. | ( 荷兰语 ) |
[23:39] | Niederlander. Niederlander. | 我是荷兰人 荷兰人! |
[23:41] | Sprechen Sie English? | 会说英文吗? |
[23:44] | Ja. | 会 |
[23:45] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[23:46] | What were you doing down there? | 你在下面做什么? |
[23:48] | It’s an air-raid shelter. | 这是个防空洞 |
[23:50] | My family has been in there… | 我们从第一架飞机飞过后 |
[23:51] | …ever since the first plane flew over. | 就一直躲在那里面 |
[23:54] | We’re Americans. | 我们是美国人 |
[23:57] | Paratroopers. | 美国伞兵 |
[23:58] | The Germans… | 德国人… |
[23:59] | …are gone? | 他们走了? |
[24:00] | Think so. | 我想是吧 |
[24:01] | You see any, you let us know. | 如果你有看到就通知我们 |
[24:04] | Are you here to stay? | 你们会留下来吗? |
[24:05] | As long as we have to. | 该留多久就留多久 |
[24:07] | Yeah, they don’t tell us very much. | 对 上级说的不多 |
[24:09] | Or feed us much. | 也没给我们多少食物 |
[24:12] | Please wait here. | 请等一下… |
[24:16] | You see that? | 看到没有? |
[24:17] | I say screw Paris. | 我说去他妈的巴黎 |
[24:18] | Hey, don’t talk about screwing, all right? | 别说脏话 好吗? |
[24:21] | They all speak English. | 他们都说英文 |
[24:22] | They all love us. | 也都爱我们 |
[24:24] | What a fantastic country. | 真是个很棒的国家 |
[24:25] | Hey, take a look. | 嘿! 你们瞧! |
[24:27] | Here, take. | 这里! 拿着! |
[24:29] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Are these olives? | 这都是我们的吗? |
[24:33] | Thanks, danke. | 谢谢 |
[24:35] | Ja, komme wieder, es ist gut. | 你可以出来了 |
[24:41] | Zigaretten? | 要香烟吗? |
[24:42] | Ja. | 好 |
[25:16] | He never tasted chocolate. | 他从来没有尝过巧克力 |
[25:27] | It’s pretty good, isn’t it? | 很好吃 对不对? |
[25:57] | Oh, man, you know what? | 我的天 你知道吗? |
[25:58] | I hate this! | 我讨厌鸡蛋! |
[26:00] | Here, Sarge, you can have this one. | 班长 你可以吃这个 |
[26:07] | Vincent van Gogh was born in Nuenen. | 梵高就是在努安南出生的 |
[26:09] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[26:11] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[26:12] | Sure teach a lot of useful stuff at Harvard. | 在哈佛学的东西还真有用 |
[26:28] | Mellett. | 梅略特 |
[26:59] | Hey, get a load of General Patton. | 他好象跟巴顿将军学了不少 |
[27:01] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼? |
[27:02] | Makes quite a target, don’t he? | 很好的活靶 不是吗? |
[27:08] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[27:12] | Sniper! | 狙击手! |
[27:14] | Charge! | 班长! |
[27:17] | Clear the track! | 离开马路 |
[27:19] | Move it! | 躲到坦克后面去! |
[27:24] | Come on, come on! | 快点! |
[27:41] | Medic up front, medic up front! | 我这里要医护兵! |
[27:46] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[27:48] | Keep down, stay still. | 姿势放低 不要乱动 |
[27:51] | Keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[27:53] | Get up! Keep moving! | 起来! 继续前进! |
[28:07] | Keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[28:08] | He’s shooting stationary targets! | 他会射击不动的目标! |
[28:10] | Move! | 快走! |
[28:21] | The farmhouse, deploy right. | 到农舍的右侧 |
[28:34] | Take the right side. | 你攻右边 |
[28:35] | Right. | 好的! |
[28:36] | Go. | 去! |
[28:44] | Go on. | 前进! |
[29:17] | Kraut! | 德军! |
[29:21] | Shit. | 可恶! |
[29:22] | God damn it, move! | 可恶 快移动! |
[29:24] | Go, come out, come out! | 走 出来! |
[29:38] | Away, away, away! | 离开..离开… |
[29:41] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[29:42] | He said: | 他说… |
[29:43] | “Away, away,”… | “离开 离开” |
[29:44] | …which either means that the Germans have gone… | 意思是德军已经走了 |
[29:47] | …or he wants us to go. | 或是要我们离开 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[30:00] | Go, go! | 走! |
[30:18] | Ramirez! | 蓝姆雷兹 |
[30:33] | Beat it! | 准备! |
[30:36] | All right, fellows, set them up. | 来弟兄们 快点架好 |
[31:13] | Tiger. | 虎式坦克 |
[31:20] | Shit! | 糟了! |
[31:30] | Heffron, on me. | 赫夫朗! 跟我来! |
[31:37] | Stay low. | 蹲下 |
[31:42] | You got a can opener, Babe? | 你有开罐器(火箭筒)吗? 贝比? |
[31:44] | Afraid I don’t, Sarge. | 我恐怕没有 班长 |
[31:53] | We’ve got a Kraut tank… | 前面有德军坦克 |
[31:54] | …100 yards on the left. | 位置在一百码外建筑的左侧 |
[31:59] | I don’t see him. | 我看不到 |
[32:00] | Put some shells through that building… | 你开几炮打穿那幢建筑 |
[32:02] | …you gonna see him real good. | 就会很清楚的看到它 |
[32:04] | I can’t. | 我不能那么做 |
[32:05] | My orders are no unnecessary destruction of property. | 我收到的命令是非必要情况不得损毁财产 |
[32:08] | I’m telling you, he’s right there. | 我告诉你它就在那里 |
[32:11] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[32:12] | And if I can’t see the bugger… | 但如果我看不到目标 |
[32:14] | …I can’t bloody well shoot him, can I? | 我就打不准 对吧? |
[32:16] | Are you staying or going? | 你要待着还是离开? |
[32:24] | He’s gonna see you real soon. | 他很快就会看见你了 |
[32:30] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[33:04] | Forward, roll tank! | 前进!快点! |
[33:09] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[33:47] | Pull back, pull back! | 快撤退! |
[33:52] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[34:13] | There’s a ditch on the other side. | 另一边有战壕 |
[34:15] | Follow me through. | 跟我过去 |
[34:22] | Van Klinken! | 凡克·林肯! |
[34:59] | Bull! | 大牛! |
[35:04] | Go! | 快走! |
[35:18] | Rifle grenade! | 枪榴弹! |
[35:20] | Schmitz, MG-42. | 史密斯! MG-42机枪! |
[35:23] | Ten o’clock, nail them. | 10点钟方向 干掉他们! |
[35:26] | Fire! | 开火! |
[35:46] | You had to leave him. | 你得丢下他 |
[35:48] | He’s still alive! | 他还活着! |
[35:48] | Who’s hurt? | 谁受伤了? |
[35:49] | Van Klinken. | 凡克·林肯 |
[35:50] | Other side of that hedge. | 在树篱的另一边 |
[35:54] | Oh, shit! | 可恶! |
[36:02] | Okay, ready. | 准备好了 |
[36:12] | Fall back, fall back, fall back! | 撤退! |
[36:26] | Pull back, Alley, pull back! | 撤退 艾利 撤退! |
[36:33] | Go! | 走! |
[36:34] | Pull back! | 撤退! |
[36:43] | Take over. | 接手 |
[36:44] | Yeah, where? | 好 去哪儿? |
[36:45] | We have to get him to the rear. | 我们得送他到后面去 |
[36:47] | What are we gonna do, Lieutenant? | 我们该怎么办 中尉? |
[36:50] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:50] | Sir, they’re about to unflank us. | 长官 他们快击溃我们的侧翼了 |
[36:52] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得赶快离开这里! |
[37:07] | We have infantry everywhere. | 四周都是德国步兵 |
[37:09] | Repeat, Arnhem has cut the road. | 重复! 安恒道路遭到阻断 |
[37:11] | We are covered in infantry. | 我们四周都是敌人的步兵 |
[37:13] | We are pulling back. | 我们要撤退了 |
[37:15] | Luz, fall back! | 鲁兹 撤退! |
[37:16] | Luz, fall back! | 撤退! |
[37:23] | Hash, where’s Randleman? | 赫胥! 蓝道曼在哪里? |
[37:25] | I don’t know, Sergeant. | 我不知道 中士 |
[37:26] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里! |
[37:44] | Miller! | 米勒! |
[37:54] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[37:56] | Hashey, let’s go! | 赫胥 我们走! |
[38:05] | Get down! | 放低! |
[38:10] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[38:14] | Go, get a medic, keep moving! | 找医护兵来!继续前进! |
[38:22] | – Hey, doc. – Lieutenant. | – 嘿 医生 – 排长 |
[38:24] | It’s gone right through. | 子弹穿过去了 巴克 |
[38:25] | Side to side, both cheeks. | 大腿两侧被打穿了 |
[38:30] | Malarkey, get them out of here, go! | 马拉其! 带弟兄们离开这里! |
[38:32] | What? | 什么? |
[38:34] | Leave me here for the Germans. | 就…把我留给德军 |
[38:35] | You nuts? We’ll carry you. | 你疯了吗? 我们会背你的 |
[38:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[38:38] | I weigh more than both of you two guys combined. | 我比你们两个加起来还重 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[38:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[38:48] | Help us! | 来帮我们! |
[38:51] | Get back to the tank! | 退回坦克那边! |
[39:01] | Keep moving, keep low! | 继续走! 姿势放低! |
[39:08] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[39:10] | Over you go. | 快上车 |
[39:11] | One bullet, four holes. | 一发子弹四个洞 |
[39:13] | Yeah, it’s almost a miracle. | 这也算是个奇迹 |
[39:14] | Lip, I don’t think we know where Bull is? | 李普! 我想没人知道大牛的下落吧? |
[39:20] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 继续走! |
[39:22] | Keep moving, keep moving! | 继续前进! |
[39:24] | Move them out, let’s go! | 继续走! |
[39:26] | Hurry up, let’s go! | 我们快走! |
[39:29] | How bad? | 有多糟? |
[39:30] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[39:33] | Nix! | 尼克! |
[39:35] | I’m all right, I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:37] | – Am I all right? – Yeah | – 我没事吗? – 对 |
[39:39] | Yeah, you feel all right? | 你还好吗? |
[39:40] | Yeah, quit looking at me like that. | 还好 别这样盯着我看 |
[39:45] | Captain, we got four dead. | 上尉! 我们死了四个弟兄 |
[39:48] | Eleven injured. | 伤了十一个 |
[39:50] | Okay, let’s move them out. | 好! 我们带他们离开! |
[39:53] | And, sir, Randleman’s missing, too. | 长官! 蓝道曼也失踪了 |
[39:55] | Randleman? | 蓝道曼? |
[39:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:58] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[40:33] | Where’s the Bull? | 大牛在哪儿? |
[40:35] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:09] | I never fired a shot, the whole time. | 我从头到尾没开过一枪 |
[43:17] | Find anything out? | 发现什么了吗? |
[43:19] | About what? | 有关什么? |
[43:20] | Anything. | 什么都好 |
[43:24] | What we’re doing next. | 我们下一步要怎么办? |
[43:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[43:31] | I did hear one thing. | 不过我倒听说了一件事 |
[43:33] | Lieutenant Brewer’s gonna make it. | 布鲁尔中尉会活下来 |
[43:35] | What? | 什么? |
[43:36] | Lieutenant Brewer’s gonna make it. | 布鲁尔中尉撑过来了 |
[43:38] | There’s no way. | 不会吧 怎么可能 |
[43:39] | He’s headed back to England. | 已经回英国了 |
[43:41] | They’ll probably send him home. | 他们可能会送他回家 |
[43:43] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[43:45] | He did turn his head at the last second. | 蓝道曼中士叫住他时 |
[43:48] | When Sergeant Randleman called out to him. | 他的确在最后一刻回过头来 |
[45:16] | No. | 不 |
[45:24] | Just pull… | 拔… |
[45:25] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[45:26] | Just pull it out. | 拔出来就对了 |
[46:44] | Go, go! | 快走! |
[49:19] | Hoob. | 胡伯 |
[49:20] | Any news of the Bull yet? | 有大牛的消息没有? |
[49:26] | If there ain’t no body… | 没看到尸体 |
[49:28] | …then there ain’t nobody fucking dead. | 就表示人没有死 |
[49:30] | Understand me? | 懂吗? |
[49:33] | I’m gonna look for him. | 我要去找他 |
[49:34] | Not by yourself you’re not. | 你不准自己一个人去 |
[49:36] | I’ll go with you, let me get some ammo. | 我跟你去 让我去拿些弹药 |
[49:39] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[49:41] | I’ll go. | 我也去 |
[49:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[49:47] | All right. | 很好 |
[49:51] | Go get him. | 把他找回来 |
[50:01] | All right, what the hell… | 好吧! 不管那么多了 |
[50:06] | I ain’t going back up there. | 我才不要再回去 |
[50:27] | Webster, us or them? | 韦伯斯特! 是我军还是敌军? |
[50:33] | Not us. | 不是我们的人 |
[50:56] | Stupid. Stupid. | 真是蠢 蠢货 |
[50:59] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[51:16] | Go. | 走 |
[51:36] | They’re bombing Eindhoven. | 他们在轰炸恩荷芬 |
[51:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:48] | Come on, Nix. | 来吧 尼克 |
[51:50] | We’ll dig in for the night. | 我们晚上有事做了 |
[51:55] | Won’t be waving so many orange flags at us tomorrow. | 明天不会有那么多橘旗子向我们挥舞了 |
[53:36] | Where the fuck you been? | 你死到哪里去了? |
[53:39] | Glad to see you boys. | 很高兴能见到你们 |
[53:41] | Not as glad as us. | 我们比你更高兴 |
[53:43] | Bet you thought we’d given up on you there, boss? | 你一定以为我们抛弃你了 对吧 老大? |
[53:46] | Shut up, Cobb. | 闭嘴 卡伯! |
[53:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[53:48] | I think we should go back now. | 我想我们现在该回去了 |
[53:52] | Hey, Johnny, look. | 强尼 你看 |
[53:55] | Bull! | 大牛! |
[54:01] | Hey, Johnny. | 嘿 强尼 |
[54:03] | Get a little lost? | 有点迷路了吧? |
[54:04] | Something like that. | 大概是这样 |
[54:05] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴看到你 |
[54:06] | me too. | 我也是 |
[54:09] | I don’t know whether to slap you, kiss you, or salute you. | 我不知道是该打你亲你 还是向你敬礼 |
[54:12] | I told these scallywags you was okay. | 我告诉这些老土你不会有事的 |
[54:14] | And they didn’t listen? | 但他们还是不听? |
[54:16] | These salty bastards… | 这些大老粗们 |
[54:17] | …wanted to do a suicide run… | 就是要出这个自杀任务 |
[54:18] | …to drag your ass back. | 去找你回来 |
[54:20] | Is that right? | 真的吗? |
[54:21] | Yeah, I told them, “Don’t bother.” | 对 我就说别麻烦了 |
[54:25] | I never did like this company none. | 我从来就没这么喜欢过这个连 |
[54:31] | Hoobler. | 胡伯勒 |
[54:33] | So, they found you. | 他们找到你了 |
[54:35] | Wait, what did you say? | 等等 你刚说什么? |
[54:36] | Johnny, don’t irrigate me! | 强尼 别惹我! |
[54:38] | “They found you”? | “他们找到你了? “ |
[54:39] | I don’t know who’s more stupid, you or the hick. | 我不知道是谁比较蠢 你还是乡巴佬? |
[54:41] | All right, mount up! | 好了 着装! 动作快点! |
[54:42] | Hup hup, let’s move out! | 出发了! |
[54:44] | Grab your gear, let’s go! | 取装备 我们走! |
[54:47] | 2nd Platoon, grab your gear! | 第二排 取装备! |
[54:49] | Let’s go! | 出发了! |
[54:50] | 1st Platoon! | 第一排! |
[54:51] | Let’s start falling in now. | 我们归队吧 |
[54:53] | Cobb, move it. | 卡伯 动作快点 |
[54:54] | Dukeman, round them up. | 杜克曼 叫他们集合 |
[54:56] | 1st Platoon. | 第一排! |
[54:57] | Grab your gear, let’s go! | 拿上装备 出发了! |
[55:20] | Van Kooijk says the Germans are concentrating… | 梵固克说德军装甲部队 |
[55:22] | …their armor up near Veghel. | 在维格尔附近集结 |
[55:25] | We may be heading into some more tanks. | 我们可能会遇上更多坦克 |
[55:27] | Well, as long as it’s only old men and kids. | 只要都是老人和小孩就好 |
[55:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[55:34] | I don’t like retreating. | 我不喜欢撤退 |
[55:37] | First time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[55:41] | How are the other divisions faring up north? | 别的师在北方进展如何? |
[55:48] | I think we’re gonna have to find another way into Germany. | 我想我们得找别的路进入德国 |
[56:15] | “市场花园”是一次失败的高风险作战 | |
[56:19] | 盟军计划在1944年圣诞节前结束战争并未成功 | |
[56:26] | E连所属的506团中阵亡180人 受伤560人 | |
[56:29] | 整个101空降师阵亡750人 2100人受伤 | |
[56:32] | 英国第一空降师在安恒损失近八千名弟兄 |