时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 美国家庭影院 出品 | |
[02:20] | 兄 弟 连 | |
[02:29] | I never thought I’d get through D-day. | 我从没想过能活过D日 |
[02:32] | Let alone the next phase or the next phase. | 更不用说接下来的阶段 |
[02:35] | I thought I was going to get killed instantly. | 我以为我马上就会阵亡 |
[02:37] | I thought one of two things: | 我想只有两种下场 |
[02:39] | A quick death or… | 要不是很快就阵亡 |
[02:42] | …I’d come through probably without a scratch. | 不然就可能是毫发无伤 |
[02:45] | I think everybody had fear. | 我想每个人都有恐惧 |
[02:47] | I think there’s people that can handle fear. | 有人也知道如何面对恐怖 |
[02:51] | I think… | 我想 |
[02:54] | I think I was probably one of them. | 我就是这样的人 |
[02:55] | I think I was just as… | 尽管我和其他人 |
[02:58] | …scared as anybody else except I could think. | 一样害怕 只是我还能够思考 |
[03:00] | It’s a feeling you would not let yourself down… | 这是一种不能让自己丢脸的感觉 |
[03:05] | …and you would not let your comrades or your unit down. | 更不能让弟兄和连队丢脸 |
[03:10] | We all had fear. | 我们心里都有着恐惧 |
[03:12] | But we all had training to know that… | 但是我们都受过训练去了解 |
[03:16] | …you try to handle your fear… | 你要试着去战胜恐惧 |
[03:18] | …and work to accomplish what you’re supposed to be doing. | 努力完成你该做的事 |
[03:29] | 卡 灵 顿 | |
[03:34] | ( 1944年6月8日 ) | |
[03:36] | ( 法国 诺曼底 ) | |
[04:15] | Hey, it looks like what’s-his-name. | 那家伙叫什么名字来着? |
[04:19] | You know, from 1st Platoon? | 就是第一排的那家伙 |
[04:21] | Our 1st platoon? | 我们连的第一排? |
[04:23] | It sure does. | 废话 |
[04:31] | Blithe. | 布洛依 |
[04:33] | Hey, Blithe. | 嘿 布洛依 |
[04:37] | Blithe! | 布洛依! |
[04:55] | Thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[05:00] | You alone? | 就你一个人? |
[05:04] | You’re the first familiar faces I’ve seen. | 你是我遇到的第一个熟人 |
[05:06] | I ain’t surprised. | 没什么好奇怪 |
[05:08] | They dropped us all over the peninsula. | 他们把我们在柯胜丁半岛丢得到处都是 |
[05:10] | We’ve been fighting with the 502nd since we hit the ground. | 我们降落之后 一直跟着502团作战 |
[05:14] | You? | 你呢? |
[05:18] | Oh, I’ve been… | 我一直… |
[05:22] | …trying to find Easy. | 在找E连的人 |
[05:24] | Join the club. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[05:50] | Hey, fellows. | 伙计们 |
[05:51] | Well, look who decided to show up, Floyd. | 看看是谁终于露脸了 佛洛依德 |
[05:54] | Hi there, Luz. | 鲁兹 你还好吗? |
[05:56] | We thought we’d never find you guys. | 我们还以为再也找不到你们了 |
[05:57] | Hey, Tab, get a load of this. | 泰仔! 看看这个 挺不错的! |
[05:59] | You like that? | 喜不喜欢? |
[06:00] | It’s the real stuff. | 喜欢 这可是真材实料呢 |
[06:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[06:02] | You like this? | 你喜欢吗? |
[06:03] | Oh, nice. | 不错 |
[06:05] | That’s a beauty, Sarge. | – 这真是好东西 中士 – 迷彩真好看 泰柏特 |
[06:09] | My Luger’s gonna put you all to shame when I get it. | 等我拿到我的鲁格枪 你们通通都会羞愧至死 |
[06:18] | How was your jump? | 你们跳得如何? |
[06:20] | Missed the DZ. | 错过了降落地点 |
[06:22] | Yeah, that goes without saying. | 那还用得着说吗? |
[06:24] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[06:26] | Got any souvenirs to trade? | 有什么纪念品要交换吗? |
[06:27] | What? | 什么? |
[06:30] | They’re all ticking. | 它们都还能走 |
[06:32] | Unlike their previous owners. | 不象它们的前主人 |
[06:34] | Got anything good? | 有什么好东西吗? |
[06:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:36] | Hey. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | So, have we lost anybody? | 我们有损失弟兄吗? |
[06:46] | Tommy Burgess took one in the face. | 汤米伯基斯脸部挂彩 |
[06:49] | Popeye Wynn got pinked in the behind. | “普派”怀恩屁股开花 |
[06:51] | But they’re gonna be okay. | 不过他们都会没事的 |
[06:53] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[06:54] | You run into Lt. Meehan on your travels? | 你一路上有遇到米汉中尉吗? |
[06:56] | No, why? | 没有 为什么这么问? |
[06:58] | Company HQ’s still missing. | 还联系不上连指挥所 |
[07:00] | They think the plane crashed. | 有人认为飞机被击落了 |
[07:01] | They say he’s gonna turn up. | 有人认为他会出现的 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I ain’t holding my breath. | 我可不那么想 |
[07:05] | Who’s in command, then? | 那现在谁是指挥官? |
[07:07] | Winters for now. | 现在是由温特斯指挥 |
[07:08] | Lieutenant Welsh is 1st Platoon. | 威尔旭中尉负责第一排 |
[07:12] | Let’s go, 1st Platoon! | 第一排出发! |
[07:18] | Easy’s moving out! | E连出发了! |
[07:20] | On your feet. | 第一排起立 |
[07:23] | Stand up, lift up. Let’s go. | 起立 我们出发了 |
[07:27] | Listen up! | 注意! |
[07:29] | It’ll be dark soon. | 天快黑了 |
[07:30] | I want light and noise discipline from here on. | 从现在开始 我要实施噪音及灯火管制 |
[07:33] | No talking, no smoking. | 不准说话 不准抽烟 |
[07:34] | No playing grab-fanny with the man in front of you, Luz. | 也不准抓前面人的屁股 鲁兹 |
[07:37] | So, where we headed to, Lieutenant? | 我们要去哪里 中尉? |
[07:39] | We’re taking Carentan. | 去攻占卡灵顿 |
[07:40] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[07:41] | It’s the only place where armor from Omaha and Utah Beach… | 那是奥马哈和犹他滩头的装甲部队 |
[07:44] | …can link up and head inland. | 唯一可以集结向内陆挺进的地点 |
[07:46] | Until we take it, they’re stuck on the sand. | 在我们拿下卡灵顿前 他们将困在沙滩上 |
[07:48] | General Taylor’s sending the whole division. | 泰勒将军已经派了整个师 |
[07:51] | Remember, boys… | 各位弟兄记住 |
[07:52] | …give me three days and three nights of hard fighting… | 你们好好奋战三天三夜 |
[07:55] | …and you will be relieved. | 我就让你们休假 |
[07:58] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[07:59] | Lieutenant, I’ll take point. | 我来担任尖兵 |
[08:01] | Corporal Hoobler will be lead scout. | 胡伯勒下士带领搜索组 |
[08:03] | Blithe, glad you could join us. | 布洛依! 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[08:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[08:07] | 1st Platoon, fall in behind Fox Company. | 第一排 在F连后面集合 |
[08:09] | You people from 2nd and 3rd Platoon, follow us. | 第二及第三排跟着我们 |
[08:12] | Let’s shake a leg. | 我们出发了 |
[08:14] | Another thing to remember, boys… | 再提醒你们一件事 弟兄们 |
[08:17] | …flies spread disease. | “苍蝇”会传染疾病 |
[08:19] | So, keep yours closed. | 所以把你的给关好了 |
[09:08] | Don’t wake Jerry. | 别把德军吵醒了 |
[09:28] | – Damn! – What? | – 该死! – 怎么了? |
[09:30] | We lost F Company, sir. | 我们跟丢了F连 长官 |
[09:32] | Again? | 又跟丢了? |
[09:36] | We lost F Company. | 我们跟丢了F连 |
[09:37] | Again? | 又跟丢了? |
[09:39] | Hey, Blithe, Skinny, guess what? | 布洛依 史基尼 你猜怎么着? |
[09:40] | – Perconte, go tell them to hold up. – Yes, sir. | – 派康提 去叫部队停止前进 – 是 长官! |
[09:43] | – Hoobler, take Blithe, go find F Company. – Yes, sir. | – 胡伯勒 带布洛依去找F连 – 是 长官! |
[09:45] | Come on, Blithe. | 走吧 布洛依 |
[09:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:05] | Did you send somebody? | 你有没有叫人去? |
[10:06] | Hoobler and Blithe are there now. | 有 胡伯勒和布洛依去找了 |
[10:08] | Why are we stopped? | 我们为什么停下来? |
[10:09] | This is about officers crapping out on their training, Nix. | 尼克 都因为军官在训练的时侯开小差了 |
[10:15] | Come on, let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始找吧 |
[10:21] | Dang mosquitoes. | 可恶的蚊子 |
[10:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[10:36] | Shh | 嘘… |
[10:40] | Flash. | 电闪! |
[10:41] | Thunder. | 雷鸣! |
[10:46] | I can hear y’ll all the way across the field. | 我大老远就听见你们的声音 |
[10:48] | You F Company? | 你们是F连的吗? |
[10:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:55] | Where you all been? | 你们跑去哪里了? |
[10:57] | Blithe, go back to the Lieutenant. | 布洛依! 回去找中尉 |
[10:59] | Tell him we’ve found F Company. | 就说我们找到F连了 |
[11:01] | I’ll figure out where these yokels are. | 我会标出这群乡巴佬的位置 |
[11:03] | Hey, who you all calling a yokel? | 你说谁是乡巴佬? |
[11:18] | He’s dead, Private. | 他已经死了 二等兵 |
[11:21] | Did you find Fox Company? | 你们找到F连了吗? |
[11:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:27] | I thought he… | 我还以为他… |
[11:28] | I thought he had me. | 我还以为他逮到我了 |
[11:33] | Fallschirmjager. | 德军空降兵部队 |
[11:35] | Paratrooper? | 伞兵? |
[11:36] | We think there’s a regiment of them holding Carentan. | 师部认为他们有一个团驻守在卡灵顿 |
[11:40] | Well, there’s one less to worry about. | 敌人又少了一个 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:43] | That’s edelweiss. | 该死 这是雪绒花 |
[11:45] | That only grows in the Alps above the tree line… | 它只生长在阿尔卑斯山脉雪线之上 |
[11:48] | …which means he climbed up there to get it. | 这表示他真的爬到那么高的地方去摘它 |
[11:51] | It’s supposed to be the mark of a true soldier. | 这是真正军人的象征 |
[11:56] | ( D日后第6天 ) | |
[11:59] | ( 法国 卡灵顿 ) | |
[12:15] | Take the 1st straight up the middle… | 我要你率领第一排直攻中路 |
[12:17] | …hard and fast. | 要又快又狠 |
[12:18] | We must move quickly. | 我们的行动必须迅速 |
[12:19] | I’ll be right behind you with 2nd and 3rd. | 我带第二 三排跟在你后面 |
[12:35] | Go! | 上! |
[12:37] | Let’s go, 1st, let’s go. | 第一排上 |
[12:40] | Go, go, go! | 上! |
[12:51] | In the ditch! | 躲进壕沟里!趴下! |
[12:54] | Incoming! | 敌人攻击! |
[13:00] | God damn it! | 可恶! |
[13:01] | Where the fuck is everybody? | 大伙都跑去哪里了?! |
[13:04] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都死到哪儿去了?! |
[13:06] | I have no idea! | 我不知道! |
[13:09] | Let’s go, Easy! | E连 我们上! |
[13:10] | Get those MGs moving, will you? | 逼德军机枪转移阵地! |
[13:13] | Let’s get them out of there. | 让我们救出他们 |
[13:15] | They’re in the open, for Pete’s sake! | 老天 他们暴露在空旷地! |
[13:17] | Go, go! | 上! |
[13:20] | Get going, Buck. | 叫大家快走 巴克 |
[13:22] | Follow me, Easy! | E连的跟着我! |
[13:24] | Move out! | 快点! |
[13:25] | Move out, men! | 快走! |
[13:26] | Go! | 向前进! |
[13:29] | Move out, move out! | 前进! |
[13:33] | Get yourselves out of that ditch! | 赶快从壕沟里出来! |
[13:36] | We have men getting killed out there, Blithe! | 外面有弟兄受到敌人攻击 布洛依! |
[13:41] | Move! | 快走! |
[13:47] | Upstairs window, left. | 压制火力 楼上左边窗户 |
[13:53] | Get yourselves out of those trenches! | 快点离开壕沟! |
[13:58] | Incoming! | 遭到攻击! |
[14:00] | That’s an MG-42. | 那是挺MG42机枪 |
[14:23] | There’s one in the right upper… | 右上方有一个… |
[14:27] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[14:28] | Upper flank! | 上方! |
[14:35] | Oh, shit! | 可恶! |
[14:41] | Snipers, that way… | 狙击手 |
[14:42] | …take his lower left. | 打他的左下 |
[14:58] | Ah, shit! | 可恶 |
[15:02] | We need some covering fire. Ready, Luz? | 我们需要掩护射击 准备好了吗 鲁兹? |
[15:08] | Okay, I’m out. | 好了! 我要出去了 |
[15:12] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[15:17] | Guarnere, clear that sector on the right! | 葛奈瑞! 清除右方那个区域! |
[15:22] | Hit them with me! | 跟我一起! |
[15:31] | You okay, Shifty? | 你还好吗 西福弟? |
[15:35] | We gotta take that warehouse! | 我们得拿下那仓库! |
[15:39] | Shifty! | 西福弟! |
[15:44] | Hammer those windows. | 射击那些窗子 |
[15:50] | Tipper, take Liebgott, start clearing these buildings. | 提波 带着李高特开始检查这些建筑 |
[15:52] | Right. Let’s go! | 好的 走 |
[15:56] | Second two, go, go! | 二排二班! 上! |
[16:01] | Houses on the right! | 注意右边的房子! |
[16:29] | Smash. | 打破窗子 |
[16:30] | Grenade. | 然后扔手榴弹进去 |
[16:31] | Luz, come on, Luz. | 鲁兹 快点 |
[16:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:35] | Close behind. | 就在你后面 |
[17:01] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[17:03] | They got us zeroed! | 他们瞄准我们了! |
[17:05] | Spread it out, spread it out! | 快散开! |
[17:08] | Go! | 快点! |
[17:09] | Get the hell out of there! | 赶快离开那里! |
[17:12] | They got us zeroed! | 他们瞄准我们了! |
[17:17] | Get out of there! | 快离开那里! |
[17:18] | Go, go! | 快点! |
[17:19] | Get the hell out of the street! | 快离开那条街! |
[17:21] | Move, now. | 我们快走 |
[17:22] | Go, go, go! | 走 走! |
[18:07] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 我们带你离开这里 |
[18:09] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 |
[18:14] | Move, move, move! | 快走! |
[18:16] | Get off the street! | 快离开这条街! |
[18:18] | Go, go! | 快点! |
[18:19] | Move it, now! | 快点走! |
[18:33] | Hey, buddy. | 撑着点 兄弟 |
[18:44] | You’re okay, Lip. | 你没事 李普 |
[18:45] | Everything’s right where it should be. | 所有东西都在 |
[18:47] | Come on, upsy-daisy. | 来! 我扶你起来 |
[18:53] | Get Tipper up here with the bazooka. | 让提波带着火箭筒到这来 |
[19:21] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:22] | Anybody there? | 里面有人吗? |
[19:37] | Tipper! | 提波! |
[19:39] | Tip! | 提波! |
[19:41] | Tipper! | 提波! |
[19:43] | Answer me, Tip! | 回答我 提波! |
[19:49] | Joe? | 乔 是你吗? |
[19:50] | Looking good, Tip. | 看起来不错 提波 |
[19:51] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[19:52] | Looking real good. | 真的不错 |
[19:54] | Come here, you gotta sit down. | 过来 兄弟快坐下 |
[19:55] | Come here, come on. | 快过来这里 |
[19:56] | Easy, easy. | 慢慢地 |
[19:58] | There you go, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[20:05] | Ah, Jesus. | 我的天啊 |
[20:16] | You hang in there, buddy. | 撑下去 兄弟 |
[20:18] | Okay, we’re gonna get you fixed up. | 我们会找人来治你的 |
[20:20] | All right? Okay. | 好吗? |
[20:22] | Guys, you wanna give me a hand here? | 你们过来帮忙好吗? |
[20:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:27] | Take the left flank! | 从左侧走! |
[20:28] | Take the left flank! | 从左侧走 |
[20:40] | “In the name of the Father and…” | 奉圣父、圣子、圣灵之名赐福于你 |
[20:41] | Hey, Malark. | 嘿 马拉其 |
[20:43] | You see what I’m seeing? | 你也看到了吗? |
[20:44] | “…is now, and ever shall be, world without end. | 直到没有终点的世界 |
[20:47] | “Amen.” | 阿门 |
[20:49] | Crazy fools, the Irish. | 疯狂的爱尔兰笨蛋 |
[20:51] | You should know. | 你该知道的 |
[20:58] | Smokey, the window! Let’s go! | 史摩基 窗户 快点! |
[21:26] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[21:27] | What’s your name, trooper? | 你叫什么名字? |
[21:29] | Sergeant Farmsworth from Able Company 501st. | 501团A连的法姆斯沃司中士 |
[21:31] | I’m supposed to tell you… | 我要向你报告 |
[21:33] | …it’s clear from here north… | 我们已经清除从这里一直到北边的… |
[21:34] | …of them Krauts, sir. | 全部德军 长官 |
[21:35] | Well, tell your CO 506 arrived in force… | 那去告诉你们的指挥官 506团已经抵达 |
[21:37] | …and secured all positions south of you. | 并已巩固南边所有阵地 |
[21:39] | Yes, sir, I’ll tell him. | 是的 长官 我会告诉他 |
[21:41] | Come on, bad boy, let’s go! | 肥马 咱们走! |
[21:43] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯中尉 |
[21:44] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 长官? |
[21:46] | Is it safe to cross now? | 现在通过安全吗? |
[21:48] | What’s that, sir? | 您说什么 长官? |
[21:49] | Is it safe to cross? | 现在通过安全吗? |
[21:51] | We wanna move the wounded. | 我们要搬运伤患 |
[21:52] | Yes, sir. | 可以的 长官 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:59] | Come on, let’s get them out of here. | 快把他们送走 |
[22:18] | There she is. | 找到了 |
[22:22] | You’re lucky it was a ricochet. | 你真走运这只是颗跳弹 |
[22:26] | You just caught a piece of it. | 你只是被碎片打到 |
[22:27] | Stupid. | 真是愚蠢 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么? |
[22:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:30] | Walking wounded to the rear. | 能走的伤员到后面去 |
[22:33] | Now, you gonna be able to stay off it? | 你现在不用上前线了? |
[22:35] | Doesn’t look that way. | 我可不这么想 |
[22:36] | Well, you gotta try, huh? | 你得试试看的 |
[22:39] | What have we got planned, chief? | 有什么计划 老大? |
[22:41] | Well, we expect a counterattack. | 我们得准备防范敌人的反扑 |
[22:44] | Carentan’s as important to them as it is to us. | 卡灵顿对他们和我们一样重要 |
[22:47] | Any idea when? | 什么时候行动? |
[22:49] | We’re not waiting around to find out. | 我们没时间坐在这里等了 |
[22:50] | Battalion wants us to head east to high ground… | 营部要我们向东朝高地走 |
[22:53] | …set up a defensive position. | 建立防御阵地 |
[22:56] | With the flooded fields… | 这里到处都是沼泽 |
[22:57] | …it’s the only direction they’d come from. | 那是德军唯一进攻路线 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:01] | You gonna be all right? | 你没问题吧? |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[23:07] | Good. | 好极了 |
[23:14] | What’s wrong with Blithe? | 布洛依怎么了? |
[23:18] | Well, nothing, except he can’t see. | 没事 只是看不见东西了 |
[23:22] | He can’t see? | 他看不见东西? |
[23:23] | So he says. | 他是这么说的 |
[23:42] | Blithe? | 布洛依? |
[23:46] | It’s Lieutenant Winters. | 我是温特斯中尉 |
[23:49] | What happened? | 你怎么了? |
[23:52] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[23:55] | Things they just kind of went black on me. | 只是眼前突然就变黑了 |
[24:01] | You can’t see? | 你看不见吗? |
[24:03] | Not a thing, sir. | 长官 我什么都看不见 |
[24:05] | I can’t see a thing. | 什么都看不见 |
[24:10] | Well, you just take it easy, Blithe. | 放轻松点 布洛依 |
[24:13] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[24:15] | Get you back to England. | 让你回到英国 |
[24:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[24:23] | Sir… | 长官 |
[24:27] | …I didn’t wanna let anyone down. | 我不想让任何人失望 |
[24:34] | Just take it easy. | 你放轻松就对了 |
[24:39] | It’s okay, son. | 没关系的孩子 |
[24:52] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:57] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事? |
[24:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[25:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[25:07] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 没事了 |
[25:10] | I’m okay. | 没事了 |
[25:11] | I think I’m okay. | 我想我没问题了 |
[25:13] | You can see? | 你看得见了? |
[25:16] | God, I don’t know what happened. | 老天 我不知道发生什么事 |
[25:20] | I think, I think I’m okay. | 我想我没事了 |
[25:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Well, stay here a little while longer… | 你在这再待一会儿 |
[25:30] | …and make sure. | 确定没事后 |
[25:32] | And, then you can report back to your platoon. | 再向你排里报到 |
[25:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:51] | Now, can we get that bandage on? | 现在可以给你上绷带了吗? |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:57] | Berlin by Christmas. | 我认为我们可以在圣诞节前攻下柏林 |
[25:59] | That’s how I see it. | 我也这么看 |
[26:00] | Yeah, you’re full of it. | 是啊 你在胡说八道 |
[26:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:03] | This Kraut cheese tastes like… | 这德国老的乳酪吃起来象… |
[26:07] | It stinks. | 臭死了 |
[26:08] | Bread’s stale, too. | 面包也坏了 |
[26:10] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[26:11] | Yes, sir, the way we came in town today and took over… | 长官 照我们今天攻下这个小镇的情况来看 |
[26:14] | …it don’t seem Jerry’s got much fight left. | 德军的气数已尽 |
[26:16] | More, don’t get hit in the face… | 摩尔! 德军丢海绵时 |
[26:18] | …when Jerry throws in the sponge. | 小心别被砸到脸 好吗? |
[26:20] | You mark my words, Mal, Berlin by Christmas. | 记住我的话 摩尔 圣诞节前攻下柏林 |
[26:23] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 趁现在享受一下 |
[26:25] | We’ll be moving out, soon. | 我们很快就要出发了 |
[26:27] | Out of town, Lieutenant? Already? | 这么快就要离开了 中尉? |
[26:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:38] | Don’t they know we’re just getting settled here? | 难道他们不知道我们才刚进驻而已? |
[26:46] | Nice, Groucho. | 说得好 抱怨鬼 |
[26:48] | What? | 什么? |
[26:49] | Real smart. | 自作聪明 |
[26:51] | You know, you’re taking your life in your own hands. | 你这是在自寻死路 |
[26:53] | Ain’t that right? | 对吧? |
[26:55] | I told you, I didn’t actually see it. | 我说过…我没有亲眼看到 |
[26:57] | What, his shooting the prisoners… | 史毕尔是射杀战俘 |
[26:58] | …or the sergeant in his platoon? | 还是他自己排上的士官? |
[27:00] | – Sergeant? – I didn’t hear that one. | – 士官? – 这我可没听说 |
[27:02] | He shot one of his own guys? | 等等 他杀了个自己人? |
[27:03] | Well, supposedly the guy was drunk… | 好象是这家伙喝醉了 |
[27:05] | …and refused to go on a patrol. | 然后拒绝执行巡逻任务 |
[27:07] | Who knows if it’s true. | 谁知道是不是真的? |
[27:10] | Well, I know a guy who said an eyewitness… | 我认识一个人说有目击者说… |
[27:13] | …told him that Speirs hosed those prisoners. | 看到史毕尔屠杀了一群战俘 |
[27:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:18] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[27:20] | On D-day. | 在D日那天 |
[27:22] | Speirs comes across this group of Kraut prisoners… | 史毕尔遇到一群受到严密看护 |
[27:25] | …digging a hole or some such under guard and all. | 正在挖洞的德国战俘 |
[27:29] | He breaks out a pack of smokes… | 他突然拆开一包烟 |
[27:31] | …passes them out. | 然后一一发下去 |
[27:33] | He even gives them a light. | 他甚至还帮他们点火 |
[27:38] | Then, all of a sudden… | 然后 突然间 |
[27:39] | …he swings up his Thompson… | 他亮出冲锋枪 |
[27:43] | …and he hoses them. | 把他们全都毙了 |
[27:48] | I mean, goddamn, gives them smokes first? | 我是说 天啊! 还先给他们烟抽? |
[27:53] | You see, that’s why I don’t believe he really did it. | 这就是为什么我不相信真的是他下的手 |
[27:56] | You don’t believe it? | 你不相信? |
[27:57] | I heard he didn’t do it. | 我听说他没这么做 |
[28:07] | Oh, no, no, it was him all right. | 不 就是他干的 没错 |
[28:09] | But it was more than eight guys. | 但不止八个人 |
[28:11] | It was more like 20. | 大约是二十个人 |
[28:17] | Hell of a shot. | 杀的还真多 |
[28:20] | All except one guy… | 他把他们全杀了 |
[28:22] | …who he left alone. | 只留下一个人 |
[28:25] | Well, all I know, from what I heard… | 就我所知 在D日 |
[28:27] | …he took that last 105 on D-day practically by himself. | 他独自摧毁了最后一门105炮 |
[28:30] | Running through MG fire like a maniac. | 象疯子一样穿越德军的机枪炮火 |
[28:32] | Yeah, that I did see. | 这我有亲眼看到 |
[28:33] | – On his own? – Yeah | – 他一个人? – 没错! |
[28:34] | I don’t care if any of the other stuff’s true. | 我可不管其他的传言是真是假 |
[28:36] | Hey, Albert. | 嘿 亚伯特 |
[28:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | I’m gonna have to take everybody’s word for it. | 人家怎么说 我就怎么信 |
[28:46] | I didn’t see any of it. | 我什么都没有看见 |
[28:47] | Let’s go, 1st Platoon, weapons on me. | 第一排 咱们走带上武器 |
[28:50] | We’re moving out. | 我们出发了 |
[28:51] | Hey, take all your smokes. | 别再抽烟了 |
[28:52] | On your feet, tactical column. | 起立 成战术纵队 |
[28:54] | Flankers, up. | 侧翼起立 出发了 |
[28:57] | That means you, Private Blithe. | 我是在说你 布洛依 |
[28:59] | Come on, Blithe, get up. | 布洛依 快起来 |
[29:24] | Hey, Luz? What? | 鲁兹! 什么事? |
[29:26] | How far we going? | 我们要走多远? |
[29:27] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Frank, I don’t know. | 法兰克 我也不知道 |
[29:31] | Until they tell us to stop. | 直到他们叫我们停下来吧 |
[29:32] | High ground. | 到高地 |
[29:34] | There’s high ground up ahead. | 就在前面的高地 |
[29:37] | Okay, genius, answer me this then: | 好吧 天才! 那你告诉我 |
[29:39] | Why is Easy Company the only company who’s either… | 为什么E连是唯一的一个连 |
[29:43] | …at the front of an advance or, like now… | 不是打前锋 就是象现在 |
[29:46] | …exposed at the far edge of the line? | 暴露在战地最前线? |
[29:48] | To keep you on your toes. | 要你随时提高警觉 |
[29:49] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 这不是我的意思 |
[29:51] | I’m saying that we’re never in the middle. | 我是说我们从来没走在中间过 |
[29:54] | And we’re the fifth of nine companies of this regiment. | 我们是团里九个连的第五连 |
[29:57] | Able through Item. | 从A连到I连 |
[29:59] | Think of it. | 你想想看 |
[29:59] | See there, you see that? | 看到那里吗? 看到没有? |
[30:03] | Incoming! | 敌火射击! |
[30:05] | Contact right! | 右边遭遇敌火! |
[30:07] | Get in the hedgerow! | 躲进树丛里! |
[30:14] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吧? |
[30:17] | Left, bring it around! | 往左侧!大家散开! |
[30:25] | Stay low! | 蹲下! |
[30:26] | Luz, get down here with the radio now! | 鲁兹 快把无线电拿来! |
[31:15] | What have they got to sing about? | 他们有什么好唱的? |
[31:20] | Flash! | 电闪! |
[31:23] | Thunder. | 雷鸣! |
[31:25] | Catchy tune… | 真是悦耳的歌声 |
[31:27] | …ain’t it? | 是吧? |
[31:28] | Hey, Lieutenant, what’s the news? | 有什么消息吗? |
[31:31] | Oh, same as it was this afternoon. | 还是跟下午一样 |
[31:33] | They’re in their hedgerow, we’re in ours. | 德军跟我们都撤回各自的树林 |
[31:36] | Spell me a minute, sir? | 我可以休息一下吗? |
[31:38] | Are you gonna let Blithe get some sack time? | 你能让布洛依睡一下吗? |
[31:40] | My back teeth are floating. | 我后面的牙齿快掉了 |
[31:42] | Get back here ASAP, Martin. | 快去快回 马丁 |
[31:44] | Count on me, sir. | 你放心 长官 |
[31:57] | How you doing, Blithe? | 你还好吗 布洛依? |
[32:00] | I’m okay, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[32:02] | What happened at the aid station today? | 今天在救护站是怎么回事? |
[32:07] | Doc Roe… | 罗医生 |
[32:09] | …called it hysterical blindness. | 他说这叫歇斯底里性失明 |
[32:14] | No, thank you, sir. | 不了 谢谢 长官 |
[32:17] | You know what they said on basic: | 在入伍受训时 他们说 |
[32:19] | “Dehydration’s a soldier’s worst enemy.” | 脱水是军人最大的敌人 |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[32:29] | It’s a game, Blithe. | 这只是一场球赛而已 布洛依 |
[32:32] | That’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[32:35] | Hell, we’re just moving the ball forward… | 我们只是将球一码一码 |
[32:37] | …one yard at a time. | 向前推进 |
[32:39] | Nothing but a game. | 只是一场球赛罢了 |
[32:44] | What is, sir? | 什么象球赛 长官? |
[32:47] | This. The whole thing. | 这整个战争 |
[32:52] | No. | 不了 |
[32:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[32:55] | Just a game. | 只是场球赛 |
[32:58] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[33:11] | S-2 said the Germans only left a company to defend Carentan. | 情报部门说德军只留下一个连防守卡灵顿 |
[33:15] | Yeah. The rest pulled out sometime last night. | 其他人在昨晚撤走了 |
[33:18] | I knew that town was too easy. | 我就知道那小镇太容易拿下了 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:24] | They regrouped south of town. | 他们在小镇南方重新集结 |
[33:26] | May have been on their way to a counterattack… | 我们可能会在此 |
[33:28] | …when we ran into them here. | 遭到他们的反击 |
[33:31] | Strength unknown. | 敌方兵力不详 |
[33:36] | They want the town back. | 他们要夺回小镇 |
[33:39] | And we’re in their way. | 而我们阻止了他们 |
[33:41] | If they don’t come first… | 如果他们不先发动攻击 |
[33:42] | …we’re attacking at first light, 0530. | 我们就在5点30分发动拂晓攻击 |
[33:46] | I’ll tell the men to fix bayonets. | 我会叫弟兄们装上刺刀 |
[33:51] | Not much of a limp. | 没有跛得很严重嘛 |
[33:54] | I’ll survive. | 我撑得下去 |
[33:55] | How is it? | 感觉如何? |
[33:57] | Hurts. | 很痛 |
[34:00] | War is hell. | 战争就象炼狱 |
[34:19] | Smith, wake up. | 史密斯 醒醒 |
[34:22] | Come on, Smith. | 起来 史密斯 |
[34:23] | Get up, it’s your watch. | 该你放哨了 |
[34:25] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[34:26] | It’s your watch. | 该你放哨了 |
[34:28] | Easy, Smith, it’s me, Talbert. | 别紧张 史密斯 是我 泰柏特 |
[34:31] | Smith, what the hell are you doing? | 史密斯 你在千什么? |
[34:33] | That’s Talbert. | 他是泰柏特 |
[34:35] | Goddamn. | 可恶 |
[34:37] | Oh, gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[34:39] | Medic! | 医务兵! |
[34:39] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. | 很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[34:41] | He looked like a Kraut. | 他看来象是德国人 |
[34:43] | I didn’t know it was him. | 我不知道是他 |
[34:44] | You gotta breathe. | 你能呼吸吗? |
[34:45] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I can breathe! | 我可以呼吸! |
[34:49] | I’ll put sulfur on the wound. | 我要在伤口上撒些硫磺粉 |
[34:50] | You’re gonna be fine. | 佛洛依德 你会没事的 |
[35:02] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音? |
[35:06] | Sounds like it’s coming from 3rd Platoon. | 象是从第三排传来的 |
[35:11] | You wanna get some sleep? | 你要不要睡一下? |
[35:14] | I don’t think, I don’t think I can. | 我不认为我睡的着 |
[35:19] | Then go take a look. | 那就去瞧个究竟 |
[35:24] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[35:58] | Flash. | 电闪! |
[35:59] | Thunder, thunder! | 雷鸣! |
[36:02] | Lieutenant Speirs, sir. | 是史毕尔中尉吗? |
[36:04] | Where are you going, Private? | 你要去哪里? |
[36:07] | Check out the noise, sir. | 去查看那个叫声 长官 |
[36:10] | I just came from there. | 我才从那儿过来 |
[36:11] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[36:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:19] | Got some nervous privates in your company. | 你连上的弟兄紧张了? |
[36:23] | We do, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:24] | Yeah, we do, I can vouch for that. | 的确是 我可以向你保证 |
[36:28] | They just don’t see how simple it is. | 他们就是看不出来这是件多单纯的事 |
[36:34] | How simple what is, sir? | 有多简单呢 长官? |
[36:45] | Just do what you have to do. | 只要做好你该做的事 |
[36:49] | Like you did on D-day, sir? | 就象是你在D日做的吗? |
[36:54] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[36:57] | Sir, when I landed on D-day… | D日当天我着陆以后 |
[37:00] | …I found myself in a ditch all by myself. | 发现壕沟里只有我一个人 |
[37:06] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[37:09] | I think it was those air-sickness pills they gave us. | 我想是因为那些 他们给的晕机药的关系 |
[37:18] | When I woke up, I didn’t really try to find my unit… | 当我醒来后 我并没有立刻去找我的部队 |
[37:25] | …to fight. | 加入战斗 |
[37:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[37:32] | I just kind of stayed put. | 我只是待在原地不动 |
[37:37] | What’s your name, trooper? | 你叫什么名字 伞兵? |
[37:40] | Blithe, sir. | 布洛依 长官 |
[37:42] | Albert Blithe. | 亚伯特·布洛依 |
[37:46] | You know why you hid in that ditch, Blithe? | 你知道你为何躲在那个壕沟里吗 布洛依? |
[37:50] | I was scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[37:52] | We’re all scared. | 我们都很害怕 |
[37:58] | You hid in that ditch because you think there’s still hope. | 你躲在那个壕沟里 是因为你觉得还有希望 |
[38:02] | But, Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact… | 可是你唯一的希望就是… |
[38:05] | …that you’re already dead. | 把自己当成已死的人 |
[38:07] | And the sooner you accept that… | 你越早接受这一点 |
[38:09] | …the sooner you’ll function… | 就能越早发挥… |
[38:11] | …as a soldier’s supposed to function. | 一个士兵应有的功能 |
[38:14] | Without mercy, without compassion… | 不带怜悯 不带同情 |
[38:16] | …without remorse. | 不带悔恨 |
[38:19] | All war depends upon it. | 所有的战争都靠它 |
[38:34] | ( D日后第7天 ) | |
[38:36] | ( 卡灵顿外围地带 ) | |
[38:39] | Got any smokes? | 有烟吗? |
[38:40] | Want this candy shit? | 你要来点这种烂烟吗? |
[38:41] | No, I’m all right. | 不要 |
[38:43] | The outpost got ammo. | 外围哨所里有弹药 |
[38:45] | Here you go, guys. | 拿去吧 |
[38:46] | No, we don’t know what they’ve got. | 不 我们不知道他们有多少人 |
[38:48] | We may be attacking a weaker force… | 我们可能在攻击一个小部队 |
[38:50] | …possibly more paratroopers. | 可能大部分是伞兵 |
[38:52] | And you know how they can be. | 而且你知道他们的战法 |
[38:54] | Fire and maneuver. | “打带跑” |
[38:55] | That’s the name of the game, fire and maneuver. | 就是这场游戏的名字 |
[38:58] | Dog and Fox Companies will be on our left flank, moving with us. | D连和F连会在左翼和我们一起前进 |
[39:01] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗? |
[39:05] | Let’s make them holler. | 去打得他们哭爹喊娘吧 |
[39:06] | It’s 9:30 in the evening back home. | 现在在家乡是晚上9点30分 |
[39:09] | Must be. | 一定是 |
[39:10] | Mortar! | 迫击炮! |
[39:12] | Incoming! | 敌火攻击! |
[39:17] | Down, down, down, down! | 趴下! |
[39:19] | Get that OP in! | 去叫通信兵过来! |
[39:21] | Tell them to hold, I’m checking the lines. | 叫他们等一下 我正在检查防线 |
[39:23] | All Easy stations, Easy Six. | E连注意 这是E6号呼叫 |
[39:25] | Hold in position, over. | 所有人留在原地 完毕 |
[39:27] | Go, lock and load! | 快 上膛开保险! |
[39:34] | Easy Six, Easy Red Six. | 呼叫E6 这里是E红6号 |
[39:36] | I’ve got mortars all across my line. | 迫击炮落在我的防线上 |
[39:38] | No sign of infantry yet. | 没有看到敌人步兵的踪迹 |
[39:40] | I’m pulling the OP in, over. | 通话结束 完毕 |
[39:42] | Right plus 15, charge three. | 向右 向上15度! 3号装弹药! |
[39:46] | Range, 600. | 距离600公尺 |
[39:59] | Come on, move it, move it, hurry! | 走吧 快点! |
[40:05] | Watch for silhouettes on the horizon! | 注意地平线上的黑影! |
[40:16] | Keep low, go, go, go! | 蹲下点!快走! |
[40:21] | Perconte! | 派康提! |
[40:22] | Get your men in order! | 叫你的弟兄不要慌张! |
[40:24] | Stay low! | 蹲下! |
[40:25] | Pour it at them, Perconte. | 集中火力射击 |
[40:27] | To your left. | 攻击你的左边 |
[40:28] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续走 |
[40:31] | Keep it up! | 别停! |
[40:35] | I want fire superiority! | 我要优势火力! |
[40:37] | Guarnere, keep them pinned down. | 叫你的人蹲下 |
[40:39] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! |
[40:42] | Sir, just reverse! | 长官 反方向! |
[40:43] | Cover the crest of that hill! | 射击那座山顶! |
[41:21] | Where in the hell did they come from? | 敌人是从哪儿冒出来的? |
[41:34] | Holy shit, there goes our left flank! | 可恶 左翼完蛋了 |
[41:37] | Sir, Dog and Fox are pulling back. | 长官! D连和F连撤退了 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么? |
[41:45] | Who gave that order, God damn it? | 是谁下的命令?可恶 |
[41:54] | Keep firing, stay low! | 继续射击 蹲下点! |
[41:57] | Stay low, keep firing, Perconte. | 蹲下 继续射击 派康提 |
[42:01] | Come on, Blithe! | 来吧 布洛依! |
[42:03] | Stand up! | 站起来! |
[42:05] | Get up on your feet, soldier. | 给我站起来 士兵 |
[42:08] | Get up, Blithe. | 站起来 布洛依 |
[42:11] | That’s right, Blithe. | 就是这样 布洛依 |
[42:13] | You can do it! | 你办的到的! |
[42:17] | Fire your weapon, Blithe. | 开火 布洛依 |
[42:20] | Hit those goddamn Germans, Blithe! | 打那些可恶的德国人 布洛依! |
[42:37] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! |
[42:38] | Let them have it. | 给他们好看 |
[42:40] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! |
[42:42] | Don’t slack it off. | 不要松懈 |
[42:44] | Let them have it, Blithe! | 给他们好看 布洛依! |
[42:48] | Pour it on them, Blithe! | 向他们开枪 布洛依! |
[43:03] | Get some men up there! | 派些人到上面去! |
[43:04] | Move it! | 快去! |
[43:16] | Let’s go, McGrath, on me. | 来 麦格加斯 听我口令 |
[43:17] | Shift your fire right. | 移到右侧射击 |
[43:24] | Down, down! | 卧倒! |
[43:37] | Come on! | 快点! |
[43:38] | You’re gonna get me killed, Lieutenant. | 你会害死我的 中尉 |
[43:42] | I knew you’d get me killed. | 我就知道你会害死我 |
[43:47] | Don’t fire till I tell you, McGrath. | 听我命令开火 麦格加斯 |
[43:49] | I knew you were gonna get me killed. | 我就知道你会把我害死 |
[43:50] | Hold your fire! | 还不可以射击! |
[43:52] | No, that’s too close! | 不行 这样太近了! |
[43:53] | Bitch, son of a bitch! | – 该死的王八蛋! – 太近了! |
[44:09] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[44:12] | Go now. | 快点! |
[44:14] | Now, fire, McGrath! | 开始射击! |
[44:16] | Fire! | 射击! |
[44:25] | Covering fire! | 掩护射击! |
[44:28] | Keep firing south. | 掩护射击 |
[44:31] | You hit a home run, huh? | 你打了个全垒打 |
[44:36] | Smith, I’ve been hit. | 史密斯 我中弹了 |
[44:38] | Just get me out of here! | 带我离开这里 |
[44:46] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[44:52] | You okay? | – 你没事吧? – 没事! |
[44:53] | Move it, move it! | 快走! |
[45:05] | Rounds complete! | 弹药用完了! |
[45:06] | Rounds complete! | 弹药用完了! |
[45:07] | Skip, more ammo! | 史基普 再拿弹药来! |
[45:08] | Go, go! | 快点! |
[45:10] | On my way. | 马上去! |
[45:12] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[45:29] | Jesus, what was that? | 老天 那是什么? |
[45:34] | Shermans. | 谢尔曼坦克 |
[45:38] | Well, hello, 2nd Armored. | 第二装甲师 你好啊 |
[45:47] | That’s right, you sorry asses. | 没错 你们这些可怜虫 |
[45:49] | Run! | 快逃吧! |
[45:53] | Oh, you beautiful babies, you! | 你们真是漂亮的宝贝! |
[46:01] | Let’s go! | 我们上! |
[46:02] | Pour it on them! | 狠狠地打! |
[46:03] | Let them have it, come on! | 让他们尝尝厉害! |
[46:11] | Check it out, Shermans. | 你看 是谢尔曼坦克 |
[46:13] | About damn time. | 也该是时候了 |
[46:30] | Come on! | 杀啊! |
[47:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:36] | Go to Lt. Kick their ass. Don’t let them rest. | 踢他们的屁股 别让他们歇着 |
[48:11] | Hey, buddy? | 嘿 兄弟 |
[48:12] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[48:15] | Looks like you fellows had a heck of a fight. | 你们看来好象打了一场硬战 |
[48:36] | Move forward on the right flank. | 向前移动到右翼 |
[50:32] | ( D日后第25天 ) | |
[50:39] | We need to know what’s in there. | 我们得知道那里的情况 |
[50:41] | I don’t know who the hell to send. | 我根本不知道该叫谁去 |
[50:43] | Ask for volunteers. | 找自愿者 |
[50:45] | I hate asking for volunteers. | 我最讨厌找自愿者 |
[50:48] | Then pick them. | 那就选一个 |
[50:51] | Need to take a look at that farmhouse. | 我需要有人去查看那个农舍 |
[50:53] | Who wants to go? | 有谁愿意去吗? |
[51:02] | I’ll go. | 我愿意去 |
[51:04] | Anybody else? | 还有谁? |
[51:08] | Martin, Dukeman, you just volunteered. | 马丁! 杜克曼 你们也自愿去 |
[51:10] | Hubba-hubba. | 真棒 |
[51:12] | I’ll be lead. | 我带队 |
[51:14] | Blithe’s lead scout, move out. | 布洛依带领搜索组 出发! |
[51:29] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[51:30] | …what exactly are you doing with your reserve chute? | 你的副伞是怎么回事? |
[51:34] | You been hauling that thing around ever since we jumped? | 你从跳完伞后 就一直拖着那玩意? |
[51:37] | Gonna send it to Kitty when we get back to England. | 我要在回英国后送给琪蒂 |
[51:45] | Silk. | 丝质的 |
[51:46] | Figure it’ll make a good wedding dress, you know? | 我想把它当作婚纱的料子应该不错 |
[51:48] | What with rationing and all. | 再配上些缀饰 |
[51:57] | Jeez, Harry, I never would have guessed. | 哈利 我没料到你会这样 |
[51:59] | What? | 怎样? |
[51:59] | That I’m so sentimental? | 没想到我这么多愁善感? |
[52:01] | No, that you think we’re gonna make it back to England. | 不是 你还真以为我们能够活着回英国 |
[52:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:31] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[52:33] | Covering fire, covering fire! | 掩护射击! |
[52:35] | Go, go! | 快走! |
[52:41] | Hang in there, Blithe. | 撑着点 布洛依 |
[52:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:44] | Keep moving down! | 保持低姿势! |
[52:46] | Medic here! | 医护兵! |
[52:48] | Top window right! | 右边最上面的窗户! |
[52:52] | Hang in there. | 撑着点 |
[52:54] | Medic! | 医护兵! |
[52:56] | We need a medic down here! | 我们这里需要医护兵! |
[52:58] | Cease fire, cease fire! | 停止射击! |
[53:01] | Take it easy, Blithe. | 放轻松点 布洛依 |
[53:02] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[53:03] | Come on, Duke, come on. | 坚持 杜克 坚持 |
[53:06] | Move, move. | 闪开 |
[53:07] | Coming through, give me room. | 借过 |
[53:09] | Out of my way. | 让开点 |
[53:11] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[53:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[53:14] | Sniper. | 狙击手 |
[53:16] | All right, Blithe, I got you. | 好了 布洛依 我来了 |
[53:18] | Nice and easy, nice and easy. | 慢慢的 |
[53:19] | They’re pulling us off the front line. | 他们要我们撤离前线 |
[53:22] | Now? | 现在? |
[53:24] | To a field camp north of Utah Beach. | 到犹他海滩北边的一个野战营区 |
[53:27] | Hot food. | 有热食 |
[53:29] | And showers. | 还能洗澡 |
[53:31] | Then back to England. | 然后回去英国 |
[54:06] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[54:11] | How’s the leg? | 你的腿怎么样? |
[54:12] | Stiff. Sore. | 又僵硬 又酸! |
[54:17] | They want me to take it easy for a few days. | 他们要我休息几天 |
[54:19] | Yeah, you should. | 你是该休息了 |
[54:22] | Talked to Colonel Sink. | 刚跟辛克上校谈过话 |
[54:26] | Said he appreciated Easy holding the line. | 他说很感激E连…守住了防线 |
[54:30] | Said General Taylor was pleased. | 还说 泰勒将军很高兴 |
[54:35] | That’s why I came to France. | 那就是我来法国的原因 |
[54:37] | To please General Taylor. | 为了让泰勒将军高兴 |
[54:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:52] | In grateful acknowledgement… | 为了表达对你们… |
[54:53] | …of the bloodshed in service of your country… | 效忠国家浴血奋战的肯定 |
[54:56] | …it is my honor to present you… | 我十分荣幸为你们颁发… |
[54:58] | …with the order of the Purple Heart. | 紫心勋章 |
[55:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[55:17] | How many’s that make? | 你拿了几枚了? |
[55:19] | Two? | 两枚? |
[55:20] | Three? | 三枚? |
[55:22] | You have no shame. | 你真是不知羞耻 |
[55:24] | Hey, I got one hole in my shoulder… | 我肩膀有穿了个洞 |
[55:27] | …a second in my calf… | 膝盖上又有一个洞 |
[55:28] | …and a boil on my shin that had to be lanced. | 小腿上的脓疮还得用刀挖掉 |
[55:30] | And he only gets one. | 而他却只拿了一枚 |
[56:04] | This is great. | 真棒 |
[56:38] | She fancied me, Alton. | 她喜欢我 艾尔顿 |
[56:42] | Jesus Christ! | 老天! |
[56:55] | It’s good to be alive! | 活着的感觉真好! |
[57:03] | Jesus Christ, that sure was close. | 我的天啊 刚刚真险 |
[57:05] | Nah, missed him by a mile. | 还差一里远呢 |
[57:12] | Hey, Hoobler. | 嘿 胡伯勒 |
[57:14] | Be quiet for the man. | 安静一下 |
[57:15] | What? | 什么事? |
[57:16] | The Night of the Bayonet. | “刺刀之夜” |
[57:17] | “The night was filled with dark and cold | 那晚又冷又黑 |
[57:20] | “When Sergeant Talbert | 当泰柏特中士… |
[57:23] | “The story’s told, pulled on his poncho | 故事是这样说的 他披着雨衣 |
[57:26] | “And headed out | 要外出检查防线 |
[57:27] | “To check the lines dressed like a Kraut” | 却穿的象个德国佬 |
[57:30] | Why is everyone in such a hurry to get back? | 为何大家都急着回去? |
[57:32] | Hospital food don’t suit you? | 吃不惯医院里的伙食吗? |
[57:34] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不需要你了 |
[57:36] | “Upon a trooper our hero came | 英雄来到某人床前 |
[57:39] | “Fast asleep, he called his name | 那人睡得烂熟 他叫着那人的名字 |
[57:42] | “Oh, Smith | 史密斯! |
[57:43] | “Get up, it’s time | 起床了 |
[57:45] | To take your turn out on the line” | 该你出去警戒了 |
[57:47] | Do you guys have any idea what he’s talking about? | 你们谁知道他在说什么? |
[57:50] | The Night of the Bayonet. | “刺刀之夜” |
[57:53] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[57:54] | “So very weary | 史密斯好疲倦 |
[57:56] | “Cracked an eye, all red and bleary | 睡眼朦胧 撑开红红的眼睛 |
[57:59] | “Grabbed his rifle, he did not tarry | 抓着他的来复枪 一点也没耽搁 |
[58:01] | “Hearing Floyd but seeing Jerry” | 耳里听到是佛洛依德 却眼花看成是德国佬 |
[58:06] | Way to go, Smithy. | 干得好 史密斯 |
[58:07] | “‘It’s me,’ cried Tab | “是我!”泰柏特大叫 |
[58:08] | “‘Don’t do it,’ and yet Smith charged | “别动手!”可是史密斯冲上前 |
[58:11] | “Tout de suite, with bayonet | 挥舞刺刀杀红了眼 |
[58:12] | “He lunged, he thrust, both high and low | 他上戳下刺 左剁右砍 |
[58:15] | “And skewered the boy from Kokomo” | 把这科可摩来的小子当成肉串 |
[58:19] | I’m heading back to barracks. | 我要回兵营了 |
[58:23] | You Heffron? | 你是赫夫朗吗? |
[58:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:25] | Where you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[58:26] | Who’s asking? | 你是哪位? |
[58:27] | You from Philadelphia? | 你是从费城来的吗? |
[58:29] | South Philly, yeah. | 是啊 费城南区 |
[58:32] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[58:34] | 17th Street. | 我在第17街 |
[58:36] | Front Street. | 是吗?我住你前面一条街 |
[58:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:38] | Come here, sit down. | 过来坐吧 |
[58:40] | Hey, you know a guy named Johnny Waylon? | 你知不知道有个叫强尼威龙的人? |
[58:42] | Yeah, I know Johnny. | 我认识强尼 |
[58:44] | Yeah, tar-head, yeah. | 我们以前都管他叫柏油头 |
[58:45] | As you weren’t wounded by the enemy… | 因为你不是被敌人所伤 |
[58:47] | …and thus didn’t qualify for a Purple Heart… | 所以不能被颁受紫心勋章 |
[58:49] | …we’ve taken matters into our own hands. | 我们就自己来表扬这件事 |
[58:53] | Tab, this is for you. | 泰仔 这是给你的 |
[58:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[59:02] | I could have shot the kid a dozen times. | 我当时可朝这小子开了好几枪 |
[59:04] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[59:04] | I just didn’t think we could spare a man. | 我以为我们人手不够 |
[59:17] | Couple of announcements, men. | 各位 我有一些事要宣布 |
[59:19] | First, listen up. | 首先! 注意听好了 |
[59:22] | First, the training exercise scheduled for 2200 has been cancelled. | 原订在晚上十点的训练取消了 |
[59:28] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[59:29] | Secondly… | 再者 |
[59:31] | …all passes are hereby revoked. | 所有休假都取消了 |
[59:34] | We’re heading back to France. | 我们要回法国去 |
[59:36] | So, pack up all your gear. | 所以把你们的装备都准备好 |
[59:37] | We will not be returning to England, boys. | 我们不再呆在英国了 |
[59:41] | Anyone who has not made out a will… | 还没立下遗嘱的 |
[59:43] | …go to the supply office. | 到补给室办理 |
[59:46] | The trucks depart for Membury at 0700. | 前往孟伯瑞的卡车…早上七点出发 |
[59:50] | As you were. | 你们继续吧 |
[59:58] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:00:01] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:00:03] | Good morning, Miss Lamb. | 早安 蓝太太 |
[1:00:05] | Sorry to bother you so early. | 很抱歉一大早吵醒你 |
[1:00:07] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:00:07] | Private… | 你是二等兵 |
[1:00:08] | Malarkey. | 马拉其 |
[1:00:09] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:00:10] | Actually, it’s Sergeant Malarkey now, ma’am. I just got promoted. | 事实上! 我刚被晋升为中士 |
[1:00:14] | Oh, lovely. | 真好 |
[1:00:15] | I expect you want your laundry. | 我猜你们会来拿衣服 |
[1:00:16] | I heard the trucks rumbling by all night. | 整晚都听到卡车的隆隆声 |
[1:00:19] | I guess the Yanks must be on their way off again. | 我就猜美国佬又要上路了 |
[1:00:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[1:00:22] | Looks like for good this time. | 看来是不会回来了 |
[1:00:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这消息 |
[1:00:26] | Two shirts, two pairs of trousers… | 两件衬衫 两条长裤 |
[1:00:29] | …light starch. | 稍微烫一下 |
[1:00:30] | Two bob and tuppence, please. | 一共是两先令两便士 |
[1:00:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:42] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想要来杯茶吗? |
[1:00:44] | I’ve got the water boiling. | 我烧了开水 |
[1:00:46] | No, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[1:00:47] | I’m in a hell of a… | 我有点赶时间 |
[1:00:49] | …bit of a hurry but thank you anyway. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, Private? | 士兵? |
[1:00:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 什么事? |
[1:00:58] | Lieutenant Meehan’s one of yours, isn’t he? | 米汉中尉是你们队上的吧? |
[1:01:01] | I hope he hasn’t forgotten his laundry. | 希望他没忘了来拿衣服 |
[1:01:09] | I’ll take it. | 我帮他拿去 |
[1:01:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:24] | You, you couldn’t be a dear… | 你可不可以帮个忙 |
[1:01:26] | …and help me with a few others, could you? | 也帮其他人拿? |
[1:01:30] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[1:01:32] | Sergeant Evans. | 依凡斯中士 |
[1:01:33] | Private Moya. | 二等兵摩亚 |
[1:01:35] | Blowzer. | 布劳泽 |
[1:01:37] | Gray. | 葛瑞 |
[1:01:39] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[1:01:42] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[1:01:45] | Collins. | 柯林斯 |
[1:01:47] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[1:01:49] | Blithe. | 布洛依 |
[1:01:58] | E连6月29日撤离前线之前 已失去65名弟兄 | |
[1:02:05] | 亚伯特·布洛依在诺曼底受的伤始终没有痊愈 于1948年去世 |