英文名称:Balls of Fury
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | 1936, Jesse Owens. 1960, Cassius Clay. | 1936年 杰西·欧文斯 1960年 拳王阿里 |
[00:59] | And now in 1988, the name on everyone’s lips, | 1988年的今天 每个人嘴边的名字是 |
[01:02] | US table tennis champion, Randy Daytona. | 美国乒乓球冠军 兰迪·戴托纳 |
[01:05] | You’ve seen him in Sports Illustrated, | 你可以在运动画刊杂志和 |
[01:07] | on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box. | 肉桂早餐食品包装盒上看到他 |
[01:09] | You may even already own his McDonald’s collector’s glass. | 你可能已经拥有印有兰迪头像的 麦当劳收藏杯 |
[01:13] | NEWS REPORTER: The golden boy who iced Iceland in round one, | 这位冠军少年第一轮便 “冰封”了冰岛乒乓好手 |
[01:16] | and checked off Czechoslovakia in round two. | 在第二轮又终结了捷克斯洛伐克好手 |
[01:21] | So why don’t we take a moment to meet | 那么我们为什么不认识一下 |
[01:23] | the real Randy Daytona? | 真正的兰迪·戴托纳呢? |
[01:25] | Here he is showing us his | 他正用他幸运的威豹乐队球拍 |
[01:26] | skills with his lucky Def Leppard paddle | 向我们展示着高超的技艺 |
[01:28] | that’s won him over 200 amateur matches. | 这块球拍为他赢得了200场 业余比赛的胜利 |
[01:30] | With him, as always, his coach and father, | 一直陪伴兰迪的是他的父亲兼教练 |
[01:33] | Sergeant Pete Daytona, of the US Marines. | 海军陆战队中士皮特·戴托纳 |
[01:36] | Randy, you’re only 12 years old, and already they’re saying | 兰迪 你只有12岁 可是人们说 |
[01:39] | that your name will go down among those | 你已经和历史上 |
[01:40] | of the greatest Ping-Pong players ever to take up the sport. | 最伟大的乒乓选手齐名了 |
[01:44] | And right offhand, I don’t know what those names are. | 其实这会儿我还说不出那些人的名字 |
[01:47] | Randy, the eyes of all America, and indeed the entire world, | 兰迪 全国人乃至全世界人的眼睛 |
[01:51] | will be on you tonight. | 今晚都将看着你 |
[01:53] | Usa! Usa! Usa! USA!USA!USA! | |
[01:55] | 45 am. The moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 凌晨2:45分 所有人都等待的一刻 |
[01:57] | The men’s table tennis semifinals. | 乒乓男单半决赛 |
[01:59] | Tiny balls, bouncing for gold. | 小小银球 为了冠军而弹跳着 |
[02:02] | Usa! Usa! Usa! USA!USA!USA! | |
[02:04] | Now, presenting the United States of America, | 现在 即将登场的美利坚合众国运动员是 |
[02:08] | Randy Daytona! | 兰迪·戴托纳! |
[02:10] | Here he is, | 他来了 |
[02:11] | entering to his unofficial theme song, Rock of Ages, | 伴着他最爱的非官方主题曲 威豹乐队的曲目 |
[02:14] | by the super group Def Leppard. | 时代之摇滚 |
[02:16] | I love you, Randy! | 我爱你 兰迪! |
[02:22] | Hey, big guy, I just want to make sure you’re ready. | 小伙子 我确认一下 你准备好了吗 |
[02:24] | Have you seen my dad? | 你看见我爸爸了吗? |
[02:25] | No. | 没有 |
[02:30] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[02:31] | You think I’d miss this? | 你怕我不来了? |
[02:39] | You didn’t put money on this, did you? | 你没给我的比赛下注吧 是吗? |
[02:42] | Dad, you promised. | 爸爸 你保证过的 |
[02:44] | Try not to think about it, okay? | 别想这个了 好吗? |
[02:45] | Now, presenting East Germany, | 现在 即将登场的东德运动员是 |
[02:48] | Karl Wolfschtagg! | 卡尔·沃尔夫施塔格! |
[02:55] | Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland! | 德意志!德意志!德意志!德意志! |
[03:14] | May the best man win, huh? | 祝最出色的人获胜好吗? |
[03:19] | I will destroy him! | 我要把他撕碎! |
[03:21] | Beat that Kraut! | 打败那个德国佬! |
[03:40] | Breathtaking intensity surrounds the table | 球桌边的对抗激烈异常 |
[03:43] | as Daytona and Manslaughter fire away at each other. | 戴托纳和德国人 连珠炮般地攻击着对方 |
[03:49] | Daytona’s in the groove. | 戴托纳的状态非常好 |
[03:54] | Both men distancing themselves from the table now. | 现在两人开始逐渐远离桌面 |
[03:57] | There’s a high elevation lob. Tremendous accuracy. | 出现高吊球 极高的准度 |
[04:00] | And a smash by Manslaughter. And Randy Daytona makes the save. | 杀手重拍 兰迪·戴托纳把球救了回来 |
[04:11] | One more smash! And now Daytona goes back. | 再一重拍! 现在戴托纳开始退后 |
[04:16] | Farther back! | 更后了! |
[04:19] | Back! | 更后了! |
[04:21] | And the crowd rises in anticipation! | 人群期盼地站了起来! |
[04:25] | He stretches. | 他伸出手臂 |
[04:26] | Look out! | 小心! |
[04:28] | Shit! | 该死! |
[04:33] | Randy? Randy? You okay? | 兰迪?兰迪?你还好吗? |
[04:36] | Randy? Randy? | 兰迪?兰迪? |
[04:38] | Randy Daytona, unable to finish. | 兰迪·戴托纳无法继续比赛 |
[04:41] | Match forfeit to East Germany. | 东德运动员获得胜利 |
[04:51] | Randy? | 兰迪? |
[04:54] | I’m going to Disneyland! | 我要去迪斯尼乐园! |
[05:07] | Come on, guys. Can’t we talk about this? | 喂 伙计们 我们不能谈谈吗? |
[05:10] | Mr. Feng does not extend credit. | 封先生不再相信你了 |
[05:17] | Gentlemen, time is money. | 先生们 时间就是金钱 |
[05:19] | Chop-chop. | 做了他 |
[05:22] | Jesus! | 老天! |
[05:25] | NEWS REPORTER: Well, | 新闻报道 |
[05:25] | that’s the way the cookie crumbles here in Korea. | 美国士兵在韩国被谋杀 (三合会封老板被怀疑是主凶) |
[05:28] | As Reno’s golden boy was humiliated in the semifinals, | 来自里诺的乒乓金童在半决赛中被羞辱 |
[05:30] | and if he lives to be 100, | 即使活到一百岁 |
[05:32] | he’ll never live down that Disneyland line. | “迪斯尼乐园男孩” 也依然会是人们的笑柄 |
[05:35] | If he returns to America, a life of shame. | 他回到美国 也只会名誉扫地 |
[05:39] | 19 years later | 19年后 内华达州里诺市 |
[05:42] | Two tickets to paradise! | 我有两张去天堂的门票! |
[05:45] | Won’t you pack your bags? We’ll leave tonight | 不背上你的背包吗? 我们今晚就出发 |
[05:49] | I got… Two tickets to paradise! | – 我有… – 两张去天堂的门票! |
[05:53] | I got… Two tickets to paradise! | – 我有… – 两张去天堂的门票! |
[06:00] | Let’s go to heaven | 让我们去天堂吧 |
[06:06] | Yeah! Thank you! | 好的!谢谢! |
[06:08] | Take a bow, honey. | 鞠个躬 宝贝 |
[06:10] | There she is! | 这就对了! |
[06:12] | All right, let’s keep the love going for our very next act, | 好了 让爱继续 接下来表演的是 |
[06:15] | The Peppermill’s very own Ping-Pong wizard… | 胡椒磨坊马戏团特有的乒乓天才 |
[06:18] | Randy Daytona! Randy Daytona! | 兰迪·戴托纳! 兰迪·戴托纳! |
[06:21] | Come on, let’s bring him out. | 来吧 让他登场吧 |
[06:28] | How’s everybody feeling this afternoon? | 今天下午大家过得怎么样? |
[06:36] | All right! | 好吧! |
[06:58] | I don’t want to work. | 我才不想干活 |
[07:00] | I just want to bang on these drums all day long. Am I right? | 我只想整天把鼓儿敲得砰砰响 对吗? |
[07:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[07:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[07:22] | Hey, a volunteer! How you doing, buddy? | 嘿 志愿演员! 你好吗 伙计? |
[07:25] | I was just going for more Cheese ‘n Mac. | 我要去麦当劳再吃些奶酪 |
[07:31] | Stop! | 住手! |
[07:35] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[07:41] | We’re in the biz | 我们做生意是为了 |
[07:44] | to bring the bewonderment of live theater to these people, | 把现场戏院的精彩带给观众 |
[07:49] | so they will stay for the loosest slots on The Strip. | 这样他们才会选择 留在戏院宽松的座位里 |
[07:53] | Not to give them a heart attack, Randy! | 我们不是为了让他们心脏病发作 兰迪! |
[07:57] | Sorry, Rick. It will never happen again. | 对不起 瑞克 我不会再这样了 |
[08:00] | I know because you’re fired. | 我知道不会了 因为你被解雇了 |
[08:04] | Get your stink out of my theater. | 带着你的臭气离开我的戏院 |
[08:11] | Sorry, Randy. | 对不起 兰迪 |
[08:13] | But some agent was looking for you backstage. | 不过 有个探员在后台找你 |
[08:16] | Maybe he missed the show. | 大概他很怀念你的演出 |
[08:22] | Thank you, Bethany. | 谢谢 贝珊妮 |
[08:24] | My name’s Sarah. | 我叫莎拉 |
[08:26] | Are you kidding me? Uh-uh. | – 你在开玩笑? – 没有 |
[08:29] | You’ve called me Bethany for the past five years. It’s fine. | 过去五年你一直叫我贝珊妮 没事了 |
[08:35] | Mr. Daytona? Yeah. | – 戴托纳先生? – 是的 |
[08:37] | Ernie Rodriguez, FBI. | 厄尼·罗德里格斯 联邦调查局 |
[08:39] | Oh, God! I didn’t mean to hurt that guy! | 哦 天啊!我不是故意要伤害那个人! |
[08:42] | How could I know that he had a bad heart? | 我怎么知道他有心脏病? |
[08:44] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是因为那事来的 |
[08:45] | Hey, actually, I thought that was part of the show. | 嘿 其实 我以为那是表演的一部分 |
[08:49] | Till the paramedics showed up, I was laughing my ass off. | 护理人员来之前 我快笑得受不了啦 |
[08:52] | Well, am I in some kind of trouble or… | 那么 我惹了什么麻烦还是… |
[08:53] | No. | 不是 |
[08:54] | I came to ask you for your help. | 我是来寻求你的帮助 |
[08:56] | The FBI needs you to take part in a top-secret mission. | 联邦调查局需要你参与一项绝密任务 |
[08:59] | One that calls for a man of your unique skills. | 任务需要一个你这样具有独特技能的人 |
[09:09] | I’m not joking, man. I’m FBI. I swear. | 我不是开玩笑 老兄 我是联邦调查局的 我可以发誓 |
[09:10] | Come on, man. You got a hidden camera on you, right? | 来吧 老哥 你身上戴了微型摄像头 对吧? |
[09:13] | Cut it out. You’re not allowed to do that. | 住手 不要这样 |
[09:17] | Fake gun and everything. | 假手枪还有什么 |
[09:23] | Now why don’t you put on some big boy pants | 现在你最好换条长裤 |
[09:26] | and we’ll go for a ride. | 我们即将上路了 |
[09:31] | The man with the umbrella is our target. | 这个撑着伞的人就是我们的目标 |
[09:33] | I think you’ll want to help us catch him, Randy. | 我想你会帮我们抓到他 兰迪 |
[09:36] | His name is Mr. Feng. | 人们叫他封先生 |
[09:37] | Mr. Feng? | 封先生? |
[09:40] | That’s the guy that killed my father. | 他是杀了我父亲的那个家伙 |
[09:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:43] | His face has never been photographed. | 他的脸从未被拍到过 |
[09:45] | This sketch is based on | 这张肖像画是根据 |
[09:47] | the description by a late agent of the ATF. | ATF里一位已故探员的描述所画的 |
[09:49] | Wait a minute, this guy looks like… | 等等 这家伙看上去象… |
[09:51] | George Takei? Mr. Sulu? I know. | 《星际迷航》里演苏鲁先生的那个演员? |
[09:53] | It’s not, though. We checked him out. | 我知道不是的 我们查过了 |
[09:55] | We have reason to believe he’s about to make | 我们有理由相信他即将 |
[09:57] | some kind of a major shipment into the US. | 在美国出一大批货物 |
[10:00] | And what, man? What do you want me to do about it? | 那么 老哥?你要我去干什么? |
[10:03] | What you were born to do. | 做你生来最会干的事情 |
[10:04] | You see, Randy, Feng is a Ping-Pong fanatic. | 你知道吗 兰迪 老封对乒乓球极为狂热 |
[10:07] | He played for the Chinese when he was a kid. | 他小时候为中国人打球 |
[10:09] | Now every five years he brings the best to him. | 现在 每隔五年他把最出色的 乒乓好手召集在一起 |
[10:12] | A high-stakes tournament, at a secret location. | 在一个秘密地点 进行一场高注博彩比赛 |
[10:14] | Invitation only. | 受邀的人才能去 |
[10:16] | His men go to tournaments all over the world, | 他的手下在世界各地比赛中 |
[10:18] | searching for the best of the best. | 寻找高手中的高手 |
[10:20] | You see that gold paddle? That’s the invitation. | 你看到那只黄金球拍了吗? 它就是请贴 |
[10:23] | You, Randy, you’re our ticket in. | 你 兰迪 你是我们的入场券 |
[10:27] | I’m not a spy, man. | 我不是间谍 老哥 |
[10:29] | Look, you don’t have to do anything but play Ping-Pong, man. | 听着 你除了打乒乓球 其他什么也不用做 好吗 |
[10:31] | You go to a few tournaments and do your stuff. | 你打几场比赛 做你该做的 |
[10:32] | If you’re as good as you used to be, | 如果你做得和以前一样好 |
[10:34] | I’m sure you’ll get an invitation. | 我相信你会收到请贴的 |
[10:36] | Look, this year Feng’s invited a who’s who | 看 今年老封已经邀请到很多 |
[10:38] | of the international most wanted list. | 国际甲级通缉要犯 |
[10:40] | Randy, something big’s going down. | 兰迪 有大事要发生了 |
[10:42] | Here’s the thing. You’re bananas. | 问题是 你是个疯子 |
[10:45] | I do matinee shows. I get introduced by a cockatoo. | 我是搞娱乐演出的 每次都在鹦鹉后面出场 |
[10:49] | Mr. Daytona, you’re the only one who can lead us to Feng. | 戴托纳先生 你是唯一能带我们去见老封的人 |
[10:51] | I’ve been authorized to offer you | 我接上级指示给你提供 |
[10:52] | anything in the government’s power if you help us out. | 任何你所需要的政府权力 只要你能帮助我们 |
[10:55] | You don’t get it, do you, man? I don’t compete anymore! | 你没听懂我说的 是吗? 我不再参加比赛了! |
[10:59] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:00] | Maybe I never should have. | 可能我从来就不该参加比赛 |
[11:16] | Caucasians. | 白人啊 |
[11:18] | Hey, Dad. I’m sorry I haven’t been around in awhile. | 嘿 爸爸 很抱歉 有一段时间没来看你了 |
[11:24] | And again, I’m sorry about | 我也很抱歉把你墓碑上的 |
[11:25] | abbreviating your dates on the headstone. | 生卒年月缩写了 |
[11:29] | The numbers were, like, 100 bucks a pop, | 刻一个数字得100块 .. |
[11:32] | and apostrophes were free so… | 刻省略符号是免费的 所以. |
[11:46] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[11:48] | Excuse me! | 对不起! |
[11:50] | The new slide’s a little close, isn’t it? | 新的滑水道是不是建得太近了? |
[11:52] | What are you gonna do? They sold the air rights to the cemetery. | 你又能怎么办? 这个墓地的空间使用权还是找他们买的 |
[11:57] | They sold the air rights to a cemetery? | 这个墓地的空间使用权是找他们买的? |
[11:59] | It’s a pretty okay water slide, though. It’s called Eerie Canals. | 不过这个滑水道造得挺不错 他们称为”恐怖的运河” |
[12:03] | I guess it’s a theme that it’s haunted. Something. | 我猜是个闹鬼的主题或者别的什么 |
[12:08] | Look out! | 小心! |
[12:15] | All right. I’m in. | 好吧 我决定去 |
[12:57] | I love that smell. | 我爱这气味 |
[12:58] | Good to be back on the circuit again, huh? | 回到赛场感觉不错 是吧? |
[13:03] | I meant pancakes. | 我是说奶油煎饼 |
[13:05] | I love the smell of pancakes. | 我喜欢奶油煎饼的气味 |
[13:07] | Okay, you’re not here to have fun. | 好了 你不是来这好玩的 |
[13:08] | All right? You’re here to win. Get your head in the game. | 好吗?你是来这赢球的 认真打比赛吧 |
[13:10] | What, do you think Feng is gonna have scouts here? | 怎么 你认为老封会派球探来吗? |
[13:12] | No, but you got to win here to get to State. | 不是 你必须在这获胜才能去参加州赛 |
[13:14] | You are gonna win, right? | 你会赢的 对吗? |
[13:16] | I can take these punks. | 我能对付这帮小白 |
[13:18] | All right, first up we have Andy… | 好了 第一场 由安迪… |
[13:23] | Randy Daytona | 兰迪·戴托纳 |
[13:25] | versus our four-time Western Conference Champion, | 对战四次西部赛会冠军 |
[13:30] | The Hammer. | 大锤 |
[13:59] | I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[14:00] | I’m still trying to figure out if it’s a dude or a chick. | 我也在想他是公的还是母的 |
[14:16] | No mercy, Randy. | 别留情面 兰迪 |
[14:41] | Have your grandma pull the car around. | 你奶奶为你准备好救护车了吧 |
[14:57] | Can you dig it? | 你们看到吗? |
[15:08] | Tastes good. | 味道真不错! |
[15:14] | 11 to 3! | 11比3! |
[15:17] | I told you I was rusty. I haven’t competed in 19 years. | 我说过我很迟钝 我19年没比赛了 |
[15:20] | Why don’t you cut me some slack, man? | 放我一马吧 老哥! |
[15:22] | I need some time to warm up. | 我需要一段时间热身 |
[15:23] | Time we don’t have. Feng’s tournament’s in two weeks. | 我们没时间了 老封的比赛两周后开始 |
[15:27] | Man, I got to get you in shape. | 天 我得让你有个好点的状态 |
[15:34] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[15:36] | The world’s greatest | 世上最伟大的乒乓教练 |
[15:37] | Ping-Pong instructor owns a takeout restaurant? | 是开外卖餐馆的? |
[15:40] | Don’t hate. The school’s upstairs. | 别不喜欢 学校就在楼上 |
[15:45] | This guy’s blind, so let me do the talking. | 这家伙是瞎子 所以让我来和他谈 |
[15:48] | Wong won’t train just anybody. | 老王不会随便教人 |
[15:51] | And he never trains gweilo. | 他从来不教鬼佬 |
[15:53] | Who? Gweilo. | – 谁? – 鬼佬 |
[15:55] | It means “Round eye.” Gringo. You, man. | 意思是说”洋鬼子” 你 就是你 老兄 |
[15:58] | He only takes Chinese students. | 他只收中国学生 |
[16:04] | Damn, bro. | 该死 |
[16:06] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[16:13] | You okay, dude? | 你还好吗 老哥? |
[16:14] | Get out! | 出去! |
[16:16] | Get out. I don’t teach gweilo. | 出去! 我不教鬼佬 |
[16:19] | How did you know that we were gweilo? | 你怎么知道我们是鬼佬? |
[16:22] | Same way that I can tell you are 30 years old. | 我还知道你已经30岁了 |
[16:26] | Too old to start training. | 年纪太大不好教了 |
[16:29] | Pudgy. | 矮矮胖胖的 |
[16:31] | You are filled with self-doubt. | 你对自己充满疑惑 |
[16:35] | And you use Lady Speed Stick. | 你擦了女士止汗香体膏 |
[16:40] | It was on sale. | 正好碰到大甩卖 |
[16:47] | Feng was my most gifted pupil. | 封是我最有天赋的学生 |
[16:50] | He played table tennis like the devil in short shorts. | 他打球时就象个穿着超短裤的恶魔 |
[16:55] | But he had expensive taste. | 但是他太爱花钱 |
[16:58] | He began to steal and extort. | 他曾经偷盗、勒索 |
[17:00] | Turning my school of table tennis into a den of thieves. | 把我的乒乓学校变成了贼窝 |
[17:05] | And when I cast him out, he joined the Triad. | 当我把他赶走后 他加入了三合会 |
[17:08] | He lured my brother Le Ping in with him. | 他引诱我哥哥乐平和他一起干坏事 |
[17:11] | And when Le Ping tried to go straight, he killed him. | 当乐平想重回正道时 他杀了乐平 |
[17:14] | Le Ping’s daughter was left fatherless. | 乐平死了 留下失去父亲的女儿 |
[17:17] | If you help Randy and me get to Feng’s, we’ll nail him. | 如果你帮助我和兰迪找到封的老巢 我们就会抓住他 |
[17:20] | I give you my word. | 一言为定 |
[17:23] | I will help you, secret agent man. | 我会帮助你的 特工老弟 |
[17:26] | You will start training tomorrow, Randy. | 你明天开始训练 兰迪 |
[17:29] | Bring only your strength, your honor and a check for $300. | 带上你的力量 荣誉 和一张300元的支票 |
[17:33] | Hey, secret agent man. | 嘿 特工老弟 |
[17:35] | I tell you something right now, the truth. | 我现在就告诉你一点实话 |
[17:37] | Your boy will not pull it off. We need a natural. | 你的小伙子不会赢的 我们需要有天赋的人才行 |
[17:41] | Something I can work with. You know what I mean. | 就是我能教会的人 你知道我的意思吗 |
[17:52] | Dude! What? | – 老兄! – 什么? |
[17:54] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么好戏了? |
[18:00] | Well, if it isn’t the infamous Randy Daytona. | 嗯 是不是声名狼籍的兰迪来了? |
[18:05] | How was Disneyland? Did you meet Dumbo? | 迪斯尼乐园好玩吗? 你见过小飞象了? |
[18:08] | Is it always this crowded? | 总是这么多人吗? |
[18:11] | Only when I’m not teaching. | 我不教徒弟的时候才这么多 |
[18:16] | That’s my niece, Maggie Wong Mei Fei. | 那是我的侄女玛姬·王美菲 |
[18:21] | She brings her father, Le Ping, great honor. | 她光大了王家的门楣啊 |
[18:30] | Wong’s Mu Shu Palace, how can I help you? | 老王木须乐酒店 有什么可以效劳的? |
[18:32] | look at your ball, not at my bubby | 看你的球 不是我的波 |
[18:40] | She will be the one who will be giving you | 她将会 |
[18:42] | hands-on training. | 手把手教你 |
[18:44] | Gives “Wax off” A whole new meaning. | “手淫”该有新的定义了 |
[18:49] | Rule one, gweilo. No touching my niece. | 规则一 鬼佬 不准碰我的侄女 |
[18:54] | Understand? | 懂吗? |
[18:55] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我懂了 |
[19:13] | What do the white men come here for? | 白鬼来这里干什么? |
[19:15] | What? | 什么? |
[19:47] | Table jockey. | 桌面小丑 |
[19:49] | Let them work it out, man. Let them work it out. | 让他们自己解决 让他们自己解决 |
[19:50] | Beat her. | 扁她 |
[20:17] | What does she weigh? Like, 40 pounds? | 她体重多少? 40磅? |
[20:27] | Come on, man. They’re gonna kick your ass! | 别去 老弟 他们会揍扁你的! |
[20:36] | Who wants to… Oh. | 谁要……啊 |
[20:48] | Maggie! | 玛姬! |
[20:49] | Your temper brings dishonor to my Happy Mu Shu Palace. | 你再发脾气就是对我 木须乐酒店不敬 |
[20:57] | You’ll be sorry, Wong! | 你会后悔的 王! |
[20:59] | And teaching gweilo is forbidden. You know that! | 教鬼佬是不允许的 你知道这点! |
[21:02] | I’ll tell the elders. | 我会告诉长老 |
[21:04] | You will have to face the Dragon. | 你必将面对龙人 |
[21:10] | Let me tell you what you can tell the Dragon. | 我来告诉你 你该对龙人说什么 |
[21:29] | Now, gweilo, we begin. | 现在 鬼佬 我们开始吧 |
[21:34] | Ping-Pong is not the Macarena. | 乒乓不是马卡丽娜流行乐 |
[21:39] | It takes patience. | 它需要耐心 |
[21:42] | She is like a fine, well-aged prostitute. | 她就象一个正当妙龄的美貌妓女 |
[21:46] | It takes years to learn her tricks. | 你要花数年时间去领会她的技巧 |
[21:54] | She is cruel. | 她是那么冷酷 |
[21:56] | Laughs at you when you are naked. | 在你脱光时她会嘲笑你 |
[22:00] | But you keep coming back for more and more. | 但是你却一次又一次来找她 |
[22:03] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[22:04] | Because she is the only prostitute I can afford. | 因为她是 我唯一能消费得起的妓女 |
[22:09] | Gweilo, give me your paddle. | 鬼佬 把你的球拍给我 |
[22:12] | Here. | 给 |
[22:14] | Now, for the time being, you will practice with this. | 现在开始 你暂时用这个练习 |
[22:21] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗? |
[22:22] | It’s impossible, man. Nobody can do that. | 这不可能的 老哥 没人能用那个打球 |
[22:27] | That was nice. | 不错 |
[22:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:36] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[22:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:54] | Do I have to eat that? | 我得吃了它吗? |
[22:56] | To strengthen the body and not the mind | 如果只是强化你的肉体而非精神 |
[22:59] | is to build a temple on shifting sand. | 那等于是在流沙上建立一座庙宇 |
[23:04] | In my hand I hold a cricket. | 我的手里有一只蟋蟀 |
[23:09] | What’d you do that for? Don’t take the cricket from my hand. | 你拿去干什么? 不准拿走我手里的蟋蟀 |
[23:12] | Who the hell said, “Take the cricket from my hand”? | 我说了”从我手里拿走蟋蟀”了吗? |
[23:14] | I just… Put it back. | – 我只是… – 放回来 |
[23:18] | That is my lucky cricket. | 它是我的幸运蟋蟀 |
[23:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:25] | Well, he just… He flew out of my hand, man. | 他…他从我手上飞走了 老哥 |
[23:30] | You squished him? | 你把它压扁了吗? |
[23:32] | No. | 没有 |
[23:33] | You squished lucky cricket? | 你压扁了我的幸运蟋蟀? |
[23:35] | No. | 没有 |
[23:38] | Thanks a lot, kid! | 谢谢你孩子! |
[23:44] | So, Maggie, what do you do when you’re not here? | 那么 玛姬 你不在这儿时会去干什么? |
[23:50] | So sorry, don’t speak English. | 对不起 我不会说英语 |
[23:56] | But didn’t I hear you speak English on the phone yesterday? | 我昨天不是听见 你在电话里说英语吗? |
[24:00] | No, you must be mistaken, because I don’t speak any English. | 你肯定搞错了 因为我不说英语 |
[24:03] | I’m just trying to get better acquainted. | 我只不过想跟你混得熟一点 |
[24:05] | I know what you’re trying to get, table jockey. | 我知道你想得到什么 桌面小丑 |
[24:08] | For as long as I can remember, guys have been in here | 从我记事起 来这儿的人 |
[24:10] | with their hands all over me, with your stupid come-ons. | 都会把手放我身上 愚蠢地和我套近乎 |
[24:13] | “Give me a hand with my balls, Maggie.” | “教我打球好吗 玛姬” |
[24:16] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[24:17] | You’re not around girls much | 你身边没什么女孩 |
[24:18] | or you probably wouldn’t play Ping-Pong, right? | 否则你也许不会来打乒乓球 对吗? |
[24:20] | Yeah, well, I thought that your dad played Ping-Pong. | 嗯 我想你父亲也打过乒乓球 |
[24:22] | Do not compare yourself to my father. My father was a great man. | 不要拿你和我父亲比 我父亲是个伟大的人 |
[24:27] | I’m not. It’s just a game. | 我没有 乒乓球只是游戏 |
[24:28] | It’s not just a game! | 这不仅仅是个游戏! |
[24:30] | It is a proud tradition my family have devoted their lives to! | 这是个骄傲的传统 我家几代人毕生的事业! |
[24:34] | You treat that tradition like a joke. | 你把传统看作玩笑 |
[24:36] | Uncle says you have no honor. I say you have no shot. | 叔叔说你没有荣誉感 我想说你没有机会 |
[24:40] | So turn off the charm, table jockey. | 所以别耍小聪明了 桌面小丑 |
[24:48] | Oh, God. | 哦 我的天 |
[24:51] | You need to build wrist strength. | 你需要增加手腕的力量 |
[24:54] | Eye-hand coordination. | 还有手眼的协调 |
[24:57] | Endurance. | 以及耐力 |
[25:01] | Oh, come on! | 哦 老天! |
[25:03] | You got me hitting balls with spoons. I’m swatting flies, now? | 你让我用汤勺打球 现在又让我拍苍蝇吗? |
[25:07] | You not hit flies. You hit bees. | 不是拍苍蝇 是拍蜜蜂 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么? |
[25:14] | Come on! | 老天! |
[25:17] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死的! |
[25:22] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死的! |
[25:31] | You are halfway through your training. | 你的训练已过半程 |
[25:34] | Now comes the difficult part. | 现在来到较困难的一部分 |
[25:37] | The backhand. | 反手练习 |
[25:51] | You must believe in yourself when no one else does. | 在别人对你都没有信心的时候 你必须相信你自己 |
[25:56] | Like right now, for instance. | 比如现在 |
[26:03] | What? | 什么? |
[26:05] | What do you mean I hit the net? | 你说我下网了是什么意思? |
[26:08] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[26:10] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[26:12] | Hands on your head! | 手放头上! |
[26:17] | Oh, that’s right, man. I’m in Chinatown. | 哦 对了 老兄 我在唐人街 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 老兄 |
[26:25] | Want to pop off a couple of rounds? Always makes me feel better. | 想开几枪吗? 通常会让我感到舒服点 |
[26:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:29] | Are you a real, fully-licensed FBI guy? | 你是真正获得联邦调查局 授权的家伙吗? |
[26:32] | I’m serious, man. I mean, why… | 我是认真的 老哥 我是说 为什么… |
[26:35] | You know, why would a real FBI guy take on a mission like this? | 你知道 真正的联调局人员 是这样执行任务的吗? |
[26:40] | Nobody else would be caught dead on Operation Ping-Pong. | 乒乓行动里不会有别人死的 |
[26:43] | All right, they don’t expect us to catch Feng. | 好吧 他们不指望我们能抓到老封 |
[26:46] | They got 20 agents working other angles, man. | 他们让20位探员从其他线索入手 |
[26:48] | I’m the backup plan. | 我是替补 |
[26:54] | Look, I joined the company for action, man. | 你瞧 我加入调查局是为了战斗 老兄 |
[26:56] | You know, car chases, hang-gliding, James Bond stuff. | 比如 追车 空中滑翔 像詹姆斯·邦德那样 |
[26:59] | Drinking martinis, saving girls from danger. | 喝马提尼酒 拯救美女于危难中 |
[27:04] | I haven’t gotten to wear a tuxedo | 自从我的教女玛莎做完成人礼以后 |
[27:05] | since my goddaughter Martha’s quinceanera, man. | 我还没穿过一次男士晚礼服 |
[27:08] | For the last five years, I’ve been at a desk, typing. | 过去五年里 我就坐在一张办公桌上 敲键盘 |
[27:14] | I’m up to 70 words a minute. | 我一分钟打70个单词 |
[27:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:21] | Maggie, is that you? | 玛姬 是你吗? |
[27:22] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[27:24] | Slow down in English. | 慢点说 用英语 |
[27:43] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[27:47] | “Teaching outsiders is forbidden.” | “禁止教授外人” |
[27:50] | We’ve defied the elders, now they’re shutting us down. | 我们违抗长老的命令 现在他们要把我们的店关掉 |
[27:52] | They have forbidden me to teach in Chinatown, forever. | 他们永远禁止我 在唐人街执教 |
[27:56] | Well, don’t worry. The FBI’s gonna find out who did this. | 别担心 联邦调查局 会找出是谁干的 |
[27:58] | We know who did it. It is written right there. | 我们知道是谁干的 已经写在墙上了 |
[28:04] | No, no, no, no. No FBI. | 不 不 不 不用联邦调查局 |
[28:06] | We will settle this in our own way. | 我们会用我们自己的方式解决 |
[28:11] | Gweilo, only you can restore our honor. | 鬼佬 只有你能挽回我们的名誉 |
[28:15] | You must go to the elders. | 你必须找到长老们 |
[28:17] | You must face the Dragon. | 你必须和龙人对决 |
[28:19] | Okay, well, time out. | 好了 暂停 |
[28:21] | We don’t have time for some ancient Chinese pissing contest. | 我们没时间花在 老式的中国帮派纷争上 |
[28:24] | Feng’s match is coming up. | 老封的比赛快到了 |
[28:26] | And if we want Feng’s scouts to see Randy win some trophies, | 要想让老封的球探看到 兰迪赢得一些奖杯 |
[28:28] | we got to get him out to some tournaments. | 我们得去让他比赛 |
[28:31] | Foolish secret agent man. | 哎呀 愚蠢的特工老弟 |
[28:33] | Real Ping-Pong is not played for trophies. | 真正的乒乓比赛不是 为了获得奖杯 |
[28:35] | It is played in the shadows, in dark alleys and backrooms | 比赛是在阴暗的 小巷和密室里进行的 |
[28:39] | for hard cash and cheap, ugly women. | 争夺的是现金 和丑陋廉价的女人 |
[28:44] | If gweilo beats the Dragon, it will reach Feng’s ears, | 如果鬼佬能击败龙人 消息就一定会传到老封的耳边 |
[28:49] | I assure you. | 我可以保证 |
[28:59] | We’re here. The lair of the Dragon. | 我们到了 龙人的老窝 |
[29:03] | From here we go alone. | 现在我们分开走 |
[29:09] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[29:10] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了 |
[29:21] | Randy, wait. | 兰迪 等等 |
[29:22] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[29:24] | I want you to have this. | 我想你拿着这个 |
[29:26] | It belonged to my father. | 这曾经是我父亲用的 |
[29:27] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[29:31] | Maggie, I can’t take this. | 玛姬 我不能拿这个 |
[29:34] | He’d have wanted you to have it. | 要是他在 也会希望你拿着它 |
[29:36] | Take it, you are ready. | 拿着 你得准备好了 |
[29:38] | It has defeated many enemies. | 这只拍子战胜过许多敌人 |
[29:42] | Good luck, Randy. | 祝你好运 兰迪 |
[29:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Come, gweilo. | 来 鬼佬 |
[29:52] | The Dragon is the most | 龙人是唐人街里 |
[29:53] | feared table tennis player in all Chinatown. | 最可怕的乒乓好手 |
[30:18] | Welcome to the underbelly of Ping-Pong. | 欢迎来到乒乓界的腹地 |
[30:21] | Where fortunes are won and lost. | 在这里有人发财 也有人破产 |
[30:24] | I’m exaggerating, of course, but you get my point. | 我说话有些夸张 但是你该明白我的意思 |
[30:28] | People bet on Ping-Pong here. | 人们用乒乓来赌博 |
[30:35] | So you think you’re good, huh, gweilo? | 你觉得你很能打 是吗 鬼佬? |
[30:37] | Well, put money where mouth is. | 那么 先交费 |
[30:42] | $4. No pay, no play. | 四元 不付钱 别玩 |
[30:46] | Got change for $5? That’s all I got. | 五元的换得开吗? 我只有五元的 |
[31:11] | This guy doesn’t seem so tough to me. | 这家伙看起来不算太厉害 |
[31:13] | That is not the Dragon. | 他不是龙人 |
[31:18] | That is the Dragon. | 那才是龙人 |
[31:35] | Gweilo, | 鬼佬 |
[31:37] | remember, you suck when you are nervous. | 别忘了 你紧张时样子很难看 |
[31:42] | Thanks, Master. | 谢谢 师傅 |
[31:51] | First player to lead by 3, wins. | 谁首先领先三分便获胜 |
[31:54] | Gweilo loses, | 如果鬼佬输了 |
[31:56] | Wong and his descendants are banished from Chinatown forever. | 老王和他的子孙就被永远逐出唐人街 |
[32:00] | And by extension, all of Orange County. | 还要被逐出整个奥兰治郡 |
[32:09] | Dragon says, “This serve, no can defend.” | 龙人说”这一球你是接不了的” |
[32:13] | No one has hit it back in five years of table tennis. | 五年来 没人能把球接回去 |
[32:32] | She say, “No fair. She wasn’t ready.” | 她说:”不公平 她没有准备好” |
[32:35] | She say, “That wasn’t real no can defend serve. | 她说:”那不是真正接不了的球” |
[32:38] | “This next one, this, no can defend.” | “下一球 是 接不了的球” |
[32:45] | “So watch out.” | “所以 小心了” |
[33:01] | She say, | 她说 |
[33:02] | “Maybe we need to take a break. Get some fresh air. Cool off.” | “也许我们该休息一下 呼吸下新鲜空气 冷静一下” |
[33:31] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[33:34] | I said, “Yes!” | 我说”太棒了!” |
[33:37] | That is right! | 这就对了! |
[33:40] | Am I right? | 对不对? |
[33:42] | Just say, “Yes.” | 说”是” |
[33:44] | Fine! | 很好! |
[33:51] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 老天 |
[33:55] | Come on, little kid. | 别这样 小姑娘 |
[33:57] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, you know. You got mad skills. | 别对自己那么严厉 你知道吗 你有一流的技术 |
[34:12] | I warn you guys, I know tai chi. | 我警告你们 我会太极拳 |
[34:37] | Here’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[34:40] | Unfortunately, it’s covered in snot. | 不幸的是 上面沾了鼻涕 |
[34:47] | I knew you could do it, man! | 我就知道你会赢的 |
[34:49] | He won, right? | 他赢了 对吗? |
[34:55] | What the hell? | 这到底是? |
[35:12] | Mr. Daytona. | 戴托纳先生 |
[35:15] | Your balls have been tempered in the fury of hell’s Dragon. | 你的球技业已经过地狱龙人的怒火所锻炼 |
[35:25] | Wow! | 哇! |
[35:27] | My master, Mr. Feng, | 我的主人 封先生 |
[35:28] | would be honored to have you at his tournament. | 很荣幸地邀请你参加他的比赛 |
[35:46] | Which way is the freeway? I seem to have gotten turned around. | 高速公路该往哪走? 我好象该掉头了 |
[35:50] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[35:52] | Two streets, then turn right. | 走2条街 右转 |
[35:57] | I knew that. | 我知道了 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:01] | Mr. Daytona, we’ll see you at the tournament. | 戴托纳先生 我们比赛时见 |
[36:09] | What? What am I missing? | 怎么了? 我又错过什么好戏了? |
[36:12] | Oh, we got the golden paddle. | 哦 我们拿到金球拍了 |
[36:16] | As you can see, the paddle contains a riddle in Chinese. | 你们可以看到 球拍上包含一道中文谜语 |
[36:31] | “On the longest day, two hands reach towards heaven. | “最长的一天 用双手向天祈祷” |
[36:34] | “We enter the clouds.” | “飞翔三重天” |
[36:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:39] | When both hands reach up on what? | 钟面上的两根指针都朝上 是什么时候? |
[36:41] | A clock. That’s noon. | 应该是中午 |
[36:44] | Longest day. Wednesday, nine letters. | 最长的日子 星期三(Wednesday) 有九个字母 |
[36:46] | We enter the clouds, that’s got to be an airfield. | 飞翔三重天 就是说该有个机场 |
[36:49] | Yeah, but which airfield? | 对 但 是哪座机场? |
[36:50] | There are a dozen in Orange County alone. | 奥兰治郡里有十几个了 |
[36:51] | John Wayne Airport, maybe. They got a private hangar there | 可能是说约翰·韦恩机场 那儿有个私人机库 |
[36:54] | owned by a Japanese corporation goes by the name of Haiku Cargo. | 由日本公司Haiku Cargo所拥有 |
[36:59] | Check this out. | 看吧 |
[37:00] | On the longest day. Yeah. It’s 5-7-5. That’s a haiku. | 最长的日子…对 三句话的 字数是5-7-5 是个俳句(haiku) |
[37:05] | That’s impressive. Yeah. | – 了不起 – 是 |
[37:06] | It’s on the back of the paddle here in English. | 球拍背面用英文写着呢 |
[37:08] | Noon, Wednesday, John Wayne Airport. | 星期三中午 约翰·韦恩机场 |
[37:09] | Each player can bring a coach, a doctor, two carry-ons. | 每个参赛者可以带一名教练 一名医生 两个行李箱 |
[37:12] | Goose, run them through the hardware they’ll need. | 古斯 让他们看看需要携带的硬件 |
[37:14] | I have stripped everything down for you. | 每件东西都准备好了 |
[37:16] | This is your homing device, this is the transmitter. | 这是你们的导引设备 这是发射器 |
[37:19] | So you just plant it, flip the switch and backup’s on its way. | 你们按动电钮 轻推开关 后援部队就会赶到 |
[37:22] | Don’t screw this up, Rodriguez. | 别搞砸了 罗德里格斯 |
[37:25] | Do not signal unless you have proof of what Feng is up to. | 在掌握老封的证据之前 不要发信号 |
[37:28] | We don’t want theories. We want him caught red-handed, | 我们不想推测他在干什么 我们要掌握过硬的证据 |
[37:31] | with hard evidence, so we can put him away for good. | 要人赃俱获 这样我们才能一劳永逸解决他 |
[37:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:34] | So let me guess, fellows. | 那么让我猜猜 伙计 |
[37:36] | We’re gonna stick this in the heel of our shoe, | 我们把这玩意藏在鞋后跟里 |
[37:38] | put it in a tube of toothpaste, something like that? | 还是放在牙膏里? |
[37:41] | I think we’ll have to sneak this in the old-fashioned way. | 我想我们得用一种 老办法来藏它 |
[37:44] | What’s the old-fashioned way? | 什么老办法? |
[38:13] | God, slow down. | 天啊 慢点 |
[38:15] | We should go alone from here. | 该分手了 |
[38:17] | Good luck, secret agent man. Take care of Uncle, okay? | 祝你好运 特工老弟 照料好叔叔 好吗? |
[38:20] | Uncle can take care of himself. | 叔叔能照顾自己 |
[38:24] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[38:27] | What’s the stick for, man? Come on. | 拐杖是干什么的 天? 来吧 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:37] | Never hug a man with a | 当一个人屁眼里夹着价值百万的硬件时 |
[38:39] | million bucks worth of hardware up his crack. | 千万别去抱他 |
[38:42] | Sorry. It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没事 |
[38:46] | Go ahead and kiss her already! | 快点吻她吧! |
[38:50] | So embarrass… | 太难为情… |
[39:02] | Come back, gweilo. | 一定要回来 鬼佬 |
[39:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:30] | Nice plane. | 不错的飞机啊 |
[39:33] | Team Daytona. | 戴托纳团队 |
[39:37] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边 先生们 |
[39:48] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. Where we going, Tijuana? | 你跟我开玩笑吧 我们去哪? 墨西哥的提华纳? |
[40:15] | Somewhere in central America. | 中美洲某地 |
[41:14] | It is with great honor that I present your host. | 能介绍主人登场 是我巨大的荣幸 |
[41:19] | The man who sold the Dragon his fire, | 他是把火焰卖给龙 |
[41:22] | stole it back, | 然后偷回火焰 |
[41:24] | and sold it again to the Crips. | 再卖给瘸子帮的人 |
[41:26] | Give it up for Master Feng. | 向诸位介绍封师傅 |
[41:49] | How’s my collar? | 我的衣领怎么样? |
[41:55] | Man, we were way off George Takei. | 天 和演苏鲁先生的人 差了十万八千里 |
[42:04] | Okie-dokie artichokie. | 好 很好 好得很 |
[42:06] | First of all, I know getting here was the commute from hell. | 首先 我知道来这儿比下地狱还难 |
[42:09] | I have to be a smidge off the beaten track here. | 我不得不在这偏僻的地方隐居 |
[42:13] | Now, Ping-Pong, or, as the Chinese say, | 乒乓 或者按中国人说的 |
[42:18] | “Ping-Pong,” | “乒乓” |
[42:20] | sport of emperors and bandits alike. | 一项帝王和贼寇的运动 |
[42:24] | I have assembled today, for your entertainment pleasure, | 今天 我为大家的娱乐配备好了一切 |
[42:28] | the most talented table tennis athletes from around the globe. | 全球各地最有天赋的乒乓球运动员 |
[42:33] | Legends, every one. | 每一位都是传奇人物 |
[42:36] | We have last year’s North American champion | 我们这儿有去年的北美冠军 |
[42:38] | and holder of the Canadian cup, | 加拿大杯的得主 |
[42:41] | Mr. Freddy “Fingers” Wilson. | “神指”弗瑞迪·威尔逊先生 |
[42:46] | Represent. | 表演出色 |
[42:48] | Four-time Australian champion, Mr. Wedge McDonald! | 四次澳洲冠军威奇·麦克唐纳先生! |
[42:56] | Cutie. | 机敏 |
[42:58] | From Japan, Mr. Yukito Nagasaki! | 来自日本的长崎往人先生! |
[43:07] | My personal odds-on favorite from the ’88 games, | 我个人的最爱是 88年奥运会冠军 胜率极高 |
[43:11] | possibly the greatest player ever to emerge from the West. | 也许是西方涌现出的 最伟大的选手 |
[43:16] | He came out of retirement to be here, | 他在退役后来到这 |
[43:18] | and it’s an honor to have him. | 邀请到他是巨大的荣幸 |
[43:20] | He’s back and he’s bad, the one and only Karl Wolfschtagg! | 独一无二的坏小子回来了 他就是卡尔·沃尔夫施塔格! |
[43:25] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[43:28] | So, we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[43:34] | The years have not been kind to you. | 岁月对待你很残忍 |
[43:37] | I will not be either. | 我也会那样对你 |
[43:39] | We have champions from every continent so, please, | 我们这儿有来自不同大陆的冠军 所以 |
[43:42] | everyone, wear a nametag. | 请大家戴上名牌 |
[43:49] | Help me! | 救我 |
[43:50] | And now, eat, drink, enjoy. | 现在 吃吧 喝吧 大家尽兴 |
[44:00] | My goodness! | 我的天! |
[44:01] | What a blast from the past! | 居然能在这里看到故人! |
[44:06] | If it isn’t my old master. | 这不是我的师傅吗? |
[44:10] | Wong. | 王 |
[44:12] | You old horn dog. How’s tricks? | 我是你的调皮徒弟 你好吗? |
[44:17] | I’ve waited many years to meet you again, face to face. | 我等候多年 为的就是能和你面对面 |
[44:25] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[44:27] | Tell me, Randy, does he still | 告诉我 兰迪 |
[44:29] | dress as if he shops at Elton John’s garage sale? | 他的衣服是不是看上去 像埃尔顿·约翰卖掉的旧货? |
[44:32] | So, Randy Daytona. | 哦 兰迪·戴托纳 |
[44:35] | The golden boy who couldn’t even bronze. | 连铜牌都没拿到的金童 |
[44:37] | You’re Wong’s new protege. | 你是王的新宠 |
[44:38] | Well, FYI, | 那么 我想告诉你 |
[44:42] | Wong always said I was his greatest pupil. | 王一直说我是他最好的学生 |
[44:45] | I said you could have been great, | 我说你本来可以做得很好 |
[44:47] | but you never finished your training. | 但你却没有完成你的训练 |
[44:49] | As I recall, you kicked me out. | 我记得 是你把我赶走的 |
[44:53] | But you did teach me one thing, Master. | 但你的确教会了我一样本事 师傅 |
[44:57] | Promptness. | 迅捷 |
[44:58] | And you were 15 minutes late to the banquet. | 可是这个宴会你迟到了15分钟 |
[45:01] | Soup got cold. | 汤也凉了 |
[45:16] | Oh, Feng! | 哦 封! |
[45:22] | Take the lessons. | 吸取教训吧 |
[45:26] | Don’t let it happen again. | 别再这样了 |
[45:30] | Gentlemen. Athletes. | 先生们 运动员们 |
[45:33] | I bid you toodles. | 我先失陪了 |
[45:51] | May I invite you to select from one of Mr. | 您想选一位封先生的 |
[45:54] | Feng’s courtesans of pleasure. | 快乐情妇作伴吗? |
[45:56] | Like sex slaves? | 是性奴吗? |
[46:02] | No. | 不了 |
[46:05] | No, I couldn’t do that. | 不 我不能那样 |
[46:09] | No, I couldn’t. I couldn’t. | 不 我不能 我不能 |
[46:13] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[46:15] | I got this girlfriend back home. | 我家里有个女朋友 |
[46:17] | I mean, she’s not my girlfriend. “Yet.” | 我是说 她不是我女朋友 暂时不是 |
[46:21] | Mr. Feng has gone to great lengths | 封先生花了很大的精力 |
[46:23] | to select the most beautiful courtesans from around the world. | 从世界各地挑选出 这些快乐情妇 |
[46:26] | They are fully versed in both the sensual and the erotic arts. | 他们都精通性爱艺术 |
[46:32] | Well, I mean, I don’t want to be rude. | 好吧 我也不想太无礼 |
[46:49] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[46:53] | These are… These are all… | 这些是… 这些都是… |
[46:55] | These guys, these are dudes. | 这些家伙 都是男人 |
[46:57] | They are fully prepared to | 他们作好了充分准备 |
[46:59] | satisfy each and every one of your desires. | 可以满足你的任何愿望 |
[47:02] | Well, my desires are pretty much all satisfied up, right now. | 基本上我的愿望现在都被满足了 |
[47:09] | So, I’m good. | 所以 我很好 |
[47:10] | You must choose one. | 你必须选择一位 |
[47:15] | Look, tell Feng they are all so great… | 听我说 告诉封他们都很棒 |
[47:17] | Fine. I’ll pick. | 那好 我帮你选吧 |
[47:19] | Gary. Yo! | – 加里 – 是! |
[47:21] | Feeling good? Oh, yeah. | – 感觉不错? – 哦 是的 |
[47:22] | Hop to it. The rest of you, get out. | 开始干 其他人出去 |
[47:24] | That… | 那个… |
[47:28] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能再和你谈谈吗? |
[47:30] | Sweet dreams, Mr. Daytona. | 做个好梦 戴托纳先生 |
[47:43] | I got a huge day tomorrow. Big day. | 明天是重要的日子 对我很重要 |
[47:46] | Can you… | 你能… |
[47:48] | No can do. | 不 不行 |
[47:49] | Look, if I don’t spend the night in here, it’s… | 如果我不在这儿过夜 那… |
[47:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[47:55] | No, I’m not kidding. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[47:56] | If I had known I’d end up as a sex slave, | 如果我知道我会当性奴 |
[47:58] | I never would’ve gone to that audition in Orlando. | 我绝对不会去参加奥兰多的试演 |
[48:01] | I thought I was gonna be doing cruise ship shows. | 我以为我会去什么游船上演出 |
[48:03] | Next thing I know, boom. Sex slave. | 哪知接下来就成了…性奴 |
[48:06] | Always read the fine print, amigo. | 要仔细看合同 朋友 |
[48:08] | Hey, you want a brew? I sure could use one. | 嘿 你想喝点酒吗? 我是要喝的 |
[48:12] | Yeah. Yeah. Cool. | – 好 – 好 不错 |
[48:16] | Here you go, dude. | 给你 |
[48:31] | So… So. | 那么 |
[48:35] | Board game? You want to play a board game? | 棋盘游戏想玩吗? 玩棋盘游戏吗? |
[48:36] | Yes, play a board game. Okay, cool. | – 好 玩棋盘游戏 – 好的 酷 |
[48:41] | Whoa, you got Boggle, huh? | 哇 你有巴格乐棋啊? |
[48:43] | That sounds like a challenge to me. | 看来你想挑战我 |
[48:46] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好嘛 当然 |
[48:50] | All right. | 好 |
[48:53] | Sounds like somebody’s getting lucky. | 大概有人走大运了 |
[49:02] | Oh, no, no, dude. I want a rematch. Best out of seven! | 不 不 伙计 我要重赛 七个里最好的! |
[49:06] | You can not defeat me. I am the Boggle master. | 你不可能打败我 我是巴格乐大师 |
[49:10] | Kick some ass out there. Kick some ass, all right? | 打败那些家伙们 打败他们 好吗? |
[49:13] | All right. Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 好了 谢谢 |
[49:14] | Be careful. Okay? | 小心点 |
[49:16] | All we did was play Boggle. | 我们玩巴格乐棋 |
[49:18] | Hey, how you doing, Master? Good morning. | 嘿 你好吗 师傅? 早上好 |
[49:20] | Oh, gweilo. | 哦 鬼佬 |
[49:22] | Have you tried these pleasure girls? | 你和这些快乐女孩一块玩了吗? |
[49:25] | My girl, she really knows how to handle a man. | 我的女孩 她很会伺候男人 |
[49:28] | Oh, boy! | 哦 天啊! |
[49:31] | What the hell is up with these courtesans of pleasure? | 和这些快乐情妇过得怎么样? |
[49:36] | Master had a fantastic time last night. | 师傅过了一个奇妙的夜晚 |
[49:40] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[49:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:43] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[49:44] | They got this place locked down pretty tight, | 他们把这儿锁得严严实实 |
[49:46] | but I’m gonna snoop around today. | 今天我会去探听一下 |
[49:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:03] | Huh? | 啊? |
[50:05] | He needs to go to bathroom. | 他想去洗手间 |
[50:07] | Down the hall, eighth door on the left. | 沿大厅走 左边第八个门 |
[50:11] | The switch is on the right. | 开关在右边 |
[50:40] | Welcome to my tournament of champions. | 欢迎来到我的冠军赛 |
[50:43] | The tournament is single elimination, sudden death. | 比赛是单打淘汰制 突然死亡法 |
[50:49] | Let the games begin. | 比赛开始吧 |
[50:51] | The game is to 11. | 一局11分 |
[50:53] | Must win by two. | 至少赢2分 |
[50:56] | The first competitors are… | 首先出场的是… |
[50:58] | Freddy “Fingers” Wilson. | “神指”弗瑞迪·威尔逊 |
[51:01] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[51:02] | This is Freddy Fingers. | 我是神指弗瑞迪 |
[51:12] | And… | 和… |
[51:14] | Randy Daytona. | 兰迪·戴托纳 |
[51:22] | Hello, Feng’s mansion! | 大厅里的各位好! |
[51:27] | How was Disneyland? | 迪斯尼乐园好玩吗? |
[52:01] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运! |
[52:03] | Blow it out your ass, bitch. | 把你屎打出来 婊子 |
[53:09] | Game point. | 赛点 |
[53:22] | Randy Daytona is the victor. | 兰迪·戴托纳获胜 |
[53:28] | Randy! | 兰迪! |
[53:29] | Give it up! | 服了吧! |
[53:31] | Can I hear a word? | 怎么没声音了? |
[53:33] | Can I hear a double “Huh-huh”? | 我怎么没听到一声”哈哈”? |
[53:50] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[53:53] | Fantastique. | 太精彩了 |
[53:56] | Wong always did have an eye for talent. | 王有一双发掘天才的慧眼 |
[53:58] | Too bad they’re not good for anything else. | 可惜他的眼睛看不到其他东西 |
[54:03] | You killed him? | 你杀了他? |
[54:04] | Well, duh. | 哦 |
[54:05] | What part of “Sudden death” Didn’t you understand? | “突然死亡法”这个词你有哪一点不懂? |
[55:02] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[55:04] | Come, walk with me. Randy, I have a proposition for you. | 来 和我走走 兰迪 我有个提议想让你听听 |
[55:10] | I won’t bite. Not anywhere that will show. | 我不会上当 这一手在哪里都不管用 |
[55:18] | Guess a guy like you has to | 你这样的家伙 |
[55:19] | have a lot of security around all the time, huh? | 身边总是得有一群保镖吧? |
[55:22] | Oh, them. They’re just for show. Nobody’d try anything in here. | 哦 他们都只是摆摆样子的 没人会在这里胡来 |
[55:27] | Give me the thing. | 把那个给我 |
[55:29] | This is the real security. | 这才是真正的保镖 |
[55:32] | The whole place is wired to blow. | 这里到处都安置了炸弹 |
[55:34] | I’d hate to have to relocate. | 我讨厌换地方 |
[55:37] | The place ain’t much, but it’s homey. | 这地方不算太好 但很舒适 |
[55:42] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[55:49] | I don’t usually give strangers the full tour, | 我通常不愿带陌生人游玩 |
[55:52] | but I don’t know. Randy… | 但不知该怎么说 兰迪… |
[55:57] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[56:02] | Go ahead. | 走 |
[56:03] | After you. | 你先请 |
[56:11] | Guns is my new business, and business is booming. | 枪支是我新做的买卖 现在生意兴隆 |
[56:16] | These new polymer guns go on sale Thursday. | 这些聚合材料枪支 星期四就要出售了 |
[56:19] | They go right through a metal detector. | 它们可以躲过金属侦测器 |
[56:22] | Enough shop talk. | 废话不说了 |
[56:30] | Let me show you my pride and joy. | 让你了解一下我的收藏和乐趣所在 |
[56:34] | Snazzy. | 华丽 |
[56:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:36] | It’s my own private table. Custom made. | 这是为我私人定做的球桌 |
[56:40] | You have to wear these vests to play. | 你得穿上这些背心去打 |
[56:43] | The batteries in them store enough electricity to kill 3.8 men. | 里面电池的电力足够杀死3.8个人 |
[56:48] | Every time you miss, the voltage doubles. | 你每失掉一球 电压就增加一倍 |
[56:50] | Two-nothing feels like you just stuck a fork in a toaster. | 二级电压就象 拿把叉子插在烤面包机上的感觉 |
[56:53] | Nobody’s ever made it past three-zip. | 没人扛得住三级 |
[56:56] | This guy here, five-time world champ. | 这瓶子里的家伙是 五次世界冠军 |
[57:02] | Randy, let me cut through the bullpoop. | 兰迪 跟你直说吧 |
[57:06] | I’d like you to come and | 我希望你帮我做事 |
[57:08] | work for me as my personal assistantlhanger-on. | 做我的个人助理兼食客 |
[57:13] | Me? Yeah. | – 我? – 是的 |
[57:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:16] | Because I think you’d make a wonderful addition to the Triad. | 因为我认为你会 让三合会的实力更强大 |
[57:21] | Really? Me? | 真的?我吗? |
[57:22] | Of course not, no. | 当然不是了 不 |
[57:24] | I want you ’cause it would break Wong’s heart. | 我要你是因为我想让老王伤心 |
[57:28] | Me, his old pupil, luring his protege to the dark side | 我是他的旧学生 如果能把他的新爱徒引诱到黑暗面 |
[57:32] | is such a Kodak moment. | 这一刻值得珍藏 |
[57:41] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a panda these days? | 你知道现在想弄一只熊猫 有多么困难吗? |
[57:46] | Really hard. | 真的很难 |
[57:49] | Maybe he’s dead. | 他可能已经死了 |
[57:51] | I’m not sure. I’m not really sure what they eat. | 我不敢肯定 我不知道他们到底吃什么 |
[57:56] | Oh, well. | 哦 好了 |
[58:03] | Back to the old grindstone. | 继续无聊的工作 |
[58:05] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[58:27] | You’re gonna come to the Vishnu shrine in the bamboo grove. | 你得去毗湿奴神龛 就在竹林里 |
[58:30] | You’re gonna go, lower hand low five, | 你需要下手下推五次 |
[58:33] | lower hand low five, upper hand high five. | 下手下推五次 上手上推五次 |
[58:36] | And then you’re in. You got it? | 然后你就可以进去了 懂了吗? |
[58:40] | What? | 什么? |
[58:43] | If the guns are there, | 如果枪支都在那 |
[58:44] | I’ll set the beacon and my guys will be here | 我会发信号给 后援部队 |
[58:46] | before he scores another point. All right? Relax. | 他们会在这家伙得分之前赶来 好吗?别慌 |
[58:48] | Just hurry! | 快点! |
[58:58] | I blow you a fart. How do you like that? | 给个屁你闻闻 喜欢吗? |
[59:02] | Randy Daytona versus Yukito Nagasaki. | 兰迪·戴托纳对长崎往人 |
[59:56] | This one is for you, Daytona! | 这一球是送给你的 戴托纳! |
[1:00:02] | Set and match. | 比赛结束 |
[1:00:13] | Where’s everybody at? | 大家去哪了? |
[1:00:15] | Coming up after the break, the final round. | 休息一会儿后进入最后一轮 |
[1:00:17] | Randy Daytona versus Karl Wolfschtagg. | 兰迪·戴托纳对卡尔·沃尔夫施塔格 |
[1:00:26] | You are so close to defeat, | 你眼看就要输了 |
[1:00:28] | till it already reeks of your cheap cologne. | 已经能闻到你身上的科隆香水味了 |
[1:00:31] | The joke’s on you, pretty boy. | 你太搞笑了 美男 |
[1:00:33] | It’s not cologne, it’s Lady Speed Stick. | 那不是科隆香水 是女士止汗香体膏 |
[1:00:37] | Thank you, Master. | 谢谢你 师傅 |
[1:00:47] | Listen to me. You said | 听我说 |
[1:00:49] | that you were gonna get me out of here, right? | 你说你会把我救出去 对吗? |
[1:00:51] | They were supposed to be here by now. Look, don’t worry, Randy. | 现在增援应该到了 别着急 兰迪 |
[1:00:54] | I got a plan B. | 我有备用办法 |
[1:00:56] | You got a plan B? | 你有备用办法? |
[1:00:57] | Trust me. Meet me in the john in two minutes. | 相信我 两分钟后到厕所见我 |
[1:01:07] | Welcome to Feng’s bathroom. | 欢迎来到封先生的浴室 |
[1:01:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:10] | May I interest you in an Altoid or some Axe Body Spray? | 您希望怎么洗 薄荷浴还是除臭喷雾浴? |
[1:01:13] | Hey, these shoes look like they need a shine? | 这鞋子好象需要擦亮点? |
[1:01:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:01:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:01:27] | Daytona. | 戴托纳 |
[1:01:29] | I have said some cruel things | 我对我的朋友 |
[1:01:30] | about you to my friends here at the tournament. | 说了点关于你的不幸故事 |
[1:01:33] | I told them that the reason that you hate me so much | 我告诉他们你之所以这么恨我 |
[1:01:36] | is because I had sex with your mother. | 是因为我和你母亲性交过了 |
[1:01:39] | My mother died when I was two. I hardly knew her. | 我母亲在我两岁时就死了 我对她没什么印象 |
[1:01:41] | Yeah, I know. It’s a horrible thing to say. | 我知道这说来很可怕 |
[1:01:45] | And yet these things that I say, over and over again, | 但我还是说了一遍又一遍 |
[1:01:53] | I do not mean them. | 我不是有意的 |
[1:01:56] | ‘Cause, in truth, | 因为 实话说 |
[1:01:59] | you are the greatest player I have ever seen. | 你是我见过最伟大的球员 |
[1:02:04] | Other than myself. | 除了我自己之外 |
[1:02:06] | Practicing in front of a mirror. | 我对着镜子练习 |
[1:02:10] | Which I do. | 我每天 |
[1:02:14] | Every day. | 不断练习 |
[1:02:18] | In the nude. | 裸体练习 |
[1:02:22] | I’m sorry for you that your papa is not here to see you. | 你的爸爸不能来这看你打 我很难过 |
[1:02:25] | I think he would be very proud of you. | 我想他会为你骄傲的 |
[1:02:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:29] | So proud of you that he | 骄傲到 |
[1:02:30] | would probably bet some money on you again. | 想为你下注 |
[1:02:34] | I could use the cash. Ha-ha. | 那些钱给我吧 哈哈 |
[1:02:37] | Tell your dead parents I said, “What’s up?” | 代我向你死去的爸爸问好 |
[1:03:00] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[1:03:03] | Win or lose, I got to play him. | 无论输赢 我要和他打 |
[1:03:06] | I can’t keep running away from that German fruit salad. | 我忍不住想吃那盘德国水果沙拉 |
[1:03:10] | Now I am proud. | 现在我为你自豪 |
[1:03:12] | It is better to die like a tiger than to live like a pussy. | 象只猛虎一样死去 也比象个妓女一样活着好 |
[1:03:18] | I’m gonna go tell Rodriguez. | 我要去告诉罗德里格斯 |
[1:03:23] | Rodriguez? | 罗德里格斯? |
[1:03:29] | Rodriguez? | 罗德里格斯? |
[1:03:32] | Open! Eat it! | 张嘴!咬住! |
[1:03:34] | Eat it! | 咬住! |
[1:03:42] | How was I supposed to know you were gonna change your mind? | 我怎么会知道你改了主意? |
[1:03:44] | Silence. What’s done is done. Let’s hope it works. | 安静 既然已经做了 希望能管用吧 |
[1:03:48] | I hate you guys. | 我恨你们两个家伙 |
[1:03:49] | Mr. Feng, there’s been an accident. | 封先生 发生意外了 |
[1:03:52] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:03:55] | What have you… | 你干了什么? |
[1:03:56] | I broke it. | 我弄断了手 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天! |
[1:04:02] | Did that hurt? Yes! | – 痛吗? – 是的 |
[1:04:04] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:04:08] | I have no choice. I have to disqualify you. | 我别无选择 我不得不取消你的比赛资格 |
[1:04:12] | I suppose Karl is our champion. | 我猜卡尔是冠军了 |
[1:04:15] | Oh yeah! Oh yeah! | 哦 好啊! |
[1:04:18] | This is far from over, Daytona! | 还远远没结束呢 戴托纳! |
[1:04:20] | You suck! | 你好烂! |
[1:04:21] | Hey! Hey, come on. That stings. Who said that? | 嘿 那很伤人 谁说的? |
[1:04:27] | Well, poop. Randy, I was serious about my offer, okay? | 兰迪 我给你的提议是很认真的 明白吗? |
[1:04:31] | And e-mail me when you make up your mind. | 你决定了就发邮件给我吧 |
[1:04:33] | I’m Pradafan1@gmail.Com. “Pradafan” Is all one word. | 地址是Pradafan1@gmail.com “Pradafan”是一个词 |
[1:04:37] | I can’t tell you how disappointed I am. | 我无法形容我是多么的失望 |
[1:04:52] | I’m afraid your reputation has preceded you, Agent Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯探员 你来之前我们就知道了 |
[1:04:58] | Are you still waiting for your backup? | 你还在等援军的到来吗? |
[1:05:04] | Bad guys have homing beacons, too. | 坏人也有无线电信号器 |
[1:05:08] | Competition will continue as scheduled. | 比赛按日程继续进行 |
[1:05:13] | Hope you’re a good southpaw. | 我希望你是个优秀的左撇子 |
[1:05:28] | Three-point game. To the death. | 三分一场 突然死亡法 |
[1:05:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:57] | I’m cool, man. I’m cool. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:06:06] | Oops. Clumsy, clumsy hippos. | 哎呀 你成笨手笨脚的河马了 |
[1:06:09] | You should be more careful with your racquet. | 你应该小心你的球拍 |
[1:06:11] | It’s not like I get these shoes for free. | 我这双鞋可不是白得的 |
[1:06:13] | Oh, wait. Yes, I do. I do get them for free. | 哦 等等 是的 确实是白得的 |
[1:06:15] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[1:06:17] | Master, look. It’s your brother’s paddle. It’s my winning paddle. | 师傅 看看 这是你哥哥的拍子 这是我的胜利球拍 |
[1:06:21] | I mean, I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do now. | 我是说 我不知道我该怎么办了 |
[1:06:22] | Gweilo! Have I taught you nothing? | 鬼佬! 我什么也没教你吗? |
[1:06:26] | Game not in paddle. Game in you. | 比赛不靠拍子 是靠你 |
[1:06:31] | You cannot change what is past. | 你不能改变已经发生的事情 |
[1:06:35] | You must play for this man. | 你必须和这个人打 |
[1:06:41] | Here, use this paddle. | 来 用这个拍子 |
[1:06:45] | It belongs to the greatest player I have ever known. | 它属于我认识的最伟大的球员 |
[1:07:01] | Thanks, Master. | 谢谢你 师傅 |
[1:07:22] | All right | 好了 |
[1:07:26] | I got something to say | 我有话要说 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah, it’s better to burn out | 是的 宁愿爆发 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah, than fade away | 也不要消逝 |
[1:07:39] | All right | 好了 |
[1:07:48] | Gonna start a fire | 点燃火焰 |
[1:07:54] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:07:55] | Rise up, gather round | 聚集在一起 |
[1:07:57] | Rock this place to the ground | 让这里完全震撼 |
[1:08:00] | Burn it up, let’s go for broke | 燃烧了 全力以赴 |
[1:08:02] | Watch the night go up in smoke | 黑夜化为乌有 |
[1:08:04] | Rock on, rock on | 摇滚吧 摇滚吧 |
[1:08:06] | Drive me crazier | 让我更疯狂 |
[1:08:09] | No serenade, no fire brigade | 没有小夜曲 没有消防队 |
[1:08:11] | Just pyromania, come on | 只有放火狂 来吧 |
[1:08:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:08:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:08:17] | I want rock ‘n’ roll | 我要摇滚 |
[1:08:20] | Yes, I do | 是的 |
[1:08:22] | Long live rock ‘n’ roll | 摇滚万岁 |
[1:08:25] | Oh, let’s go, let’s strike a light | 哦 让我们走吧 让我们打开走向光明 |
[1:08:27] | We’re gonna blow like dynamite | 我们将爆发 |
[1:08:33] | There will be a slight | 今天最后一场比赛 |
[1:08:34] | change in today’s program for the final match. | 有点小小的变动 |
[1:08:37] | The part of Karl Wolfschtagg will be played by… | 有人取代卡尔·沃尔夫施塔格 她是 |
[1:08:46] | Maggie! Randy. | – 玛姬! – 兰迪 |
[1:08:48] | Maggie! No, Randy, no. | – 玛姬! – 不 兰迪 不 |
[1:08:50] | You get to play her to the death. | 你和她打到死 |
[1:08:54] | I thought this would be much more interesting, huh? | 我想这样应该更有趣 对吗? |
[1:08:57] | You bastard. What? | – 你这个混蛋 – 什么? |
[1:08:58] | This is an outrage! | 这是侮辱我! |
[1:09:00] | This is an outrage! | 这是侮辱我! |
[1:09:02] | I demand retribution! I did not come all this way… | 我需要补偿! 我大老远来不是为了… |
[1:09:09] | Oh, great, blow dart, yeah? | 哦 太好了 吹标 是吗? |
[1:09:12] | Super. | 非常好 |
[1:09:25] | Master, you got to help me out. | 师傅 你得帮我 |
[1:09:26] | You got to give me some advice, anything, please. | 给我点建议什么的 求你 |
[1:09:28] | Sorry, gweilo, I’m out. | 对不起 鬼佬 我退出了 |
[1:09:30] | “Game not in paddle, game in you,” Is usually my big finish. | “比赛不靠拍子 是靠你” 是我的最后绝招了 |
[1:09:43] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:09:44] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[1:09:45] | Hey. Less talkie-talkie. More Ping-Pong. | 嘿 少说话 多打球 |
[1:09:52] | Three-point game to the death. | 三分突然死亡 |
[1:09:58] | Maggie, come on. | 玛姬 来吧 |
[1:10:00] | I’m not gonna play you, Randy. | 我不跟你打 兰迪 |
[1:10:03] | It would be an honor for me to give you my life. | 为了你献出生命是我的荣耀 |
[1:10:08] | One-zero. Randy Daytona. | 1比0 兰迪·戴托纳 |
[1:10:19] | I don’t know why you couldn’t just say that you love me. | 我不知道 你为什么不直说你爱我 |
[1:10:22] | I… | 我… |
[1:10:24] | One-One. | 1比1 |
[1:10:25] | That’s not fair. That wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:10:27] | Randy, I’m trying to sacrifice my life for our love. | 兰迪 我要为了我们的爱而牺牲生命 |
[1:10:30] | Stop being such a dick! | 别象个猪头! |
[1:10:34] | I’m not gonna let you lose, Maggie. | 我不会让你输的 玛姬 |
[1:10:39] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:10:44] | This is not very honorable! | 这样是不太光彩的! |
[1:10:52] | I love you, Maggie. | 我爱你 玛姬 |
[1:11:00] | Boring. Kill them. Kill them both. | 无聊 杀了他们 两个都杀了 |
[1:11:03] | We’re missing Antiques Roadshow. | 我该去看古董巡回秀了 |
[1:11:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:17] | Oh, crap! | 哦 该死的! |
[1:11:22] | Get to cover! Come on! | 找掩护!快! |
[1:11:24] | You want to play rough? Okay! Go! Go! Go! | 你想来硬的吗?好的! 走!走!走! |
[1:11:32] | Stop it! Are you insane? These are not replicas! | 住手!你们疯了吗? 这些又不是复制品! |
[1:11:35] | Well, some of them are, but they’re limited edition replicas. | 好吧 有些是的 但都是限定版的复制品 |
[1:11:40] | Backup’s right outside, they just signaled. | 支援部队就在外面 他们刚得到信号 |
[1:11:42] | I didn’t sneak in two of these for nothing. | 我带来两个这玩意可不是没道理的 |
[1:11:48] | This is the FBI. | 我们是FBI |
[1:12:01] | Oh, my God! What? | 哦 我的天! 什么? |
[1:12:02] | Wait a minute, I forgot something, guys. | 等等 我忘了点事没做 |
[1:12:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:06] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:12:09] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:12:10] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:12:11] | Get to the dock! | 去码头! |
[1:12:13] | He took my Uzi. | 他拿走了我的冲锋枪 |
[1:12:24] | Get away from the door! | 离门远点! |
[1:12:30] | Sweet. | 帅啊 |
[1:12:33] | Well, that was awesome of me. | 哦 我太厉害了 |
[1:12:36] | Dude, I totally knew you’d rescue me! | 兄弟 我知道你一定会来救我! |
[1:12:38] | Okay! All right! Okay! All right! | 好了!好了!好了! |
[1:12:40] | As a friend! As a friend, I rescued you. | 看在朋友的份上 我救了你 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, right. Yeah. Right. | 哦 对 |
[1:12:44] | Follow me! | 跟着我! |
[1:12:46] | This way. Up the stairs! | 这边上楼! |
[1:12:49] | Oh, crap! | 哦 狗屎! |
[1:12:55] | So what? What? What are you gonna do? | 那么 你?你?你想干什么? |
[1:12:57] | You gonna murder me like you murdered my father? | 你要象谋杀我父亲那样杀我吗? |
[1:12:59] | You people sound like a broken record. | 你说话听起来象是个破烂唱片 |
[1:13:01] | “You killed my so-and-so and you murdered what’s-his-face.” | “你杀了我的某某 你谋杀了某人” |
[1:13:05] | “I demand…” Blah-blah-blah. Get over it. | “我需要…” 呱 呱 呱 该完了吧 |
[1:13:09] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t, don’t, don’t. Feng. | 等等!等等! 别 别 别 封 |
[1:13:13] | Listen, you kill me now, | 听着 你现在把我杀了 |
[1:13:16] | we’re never gonna know who Wong’s best pupil is. | 我们就永远不会知道 谁才是王最好的学生了 |
[1:13:20] | For the record, | 从记录来看 |
[1:13:22] | I think we all assume that it is Randy. | 我认为我们都觉得兰迪才是 |
[1:13:30] | You win, Wong. | 这次你赢了 王 |
[1:13:32] | Let’s settle this, once and for all. | 让我们来一次性 为所有人解决分歧 |
[1:13:34] | This rescue sucks, dude. | 这次营救太烂了 伙计 |
[1:13:36] | I know. Huh? | – 我知道 – 啊? |
[1:13:37] | Not you, you’re doing great. | 不是你 你干得很棒 |
[1:13:40] | Guys. Guys. Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们! |
[1:13:48] | You, take the self-destruct doohickey. Just show it to the FBI. | 你拿着自爆装置让FBI的人看到 |
[1:13:52] | Explain the house is rigged to blow. That will buy us time. | 告诉他们房子要爆炸了 这样就能给我们争取时间 |
[1:13:57] | Ready, gweilo? | 准备好了 鬼佬? |
[1:14:13] | Any last words? | 有遗言要说吗? |
[1:14:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:20] | ELECTRONIC VOICE: Self-destruct sequence activated. | 自爆程序已启动 |
[1:14:29] | ELECTRONIC VOICE: Five minutes to detonation and counting. | 离爆炸还有五分钟 |
[1:14:32] | It’s your point, Feng. | 你得分了 封 |
[1:14:34] | I know. My serve, I think. | 我知道 该我发球了 |
[1:14:38] | What the hell are you doing? It’s over, Feng. | 你干什么? 已经结束了 封 |
[1:14:40] | The Ping-Pong table doesn’t know that. | 球桌不知道这点 |
[1:14:42] | If we stop playing, it will kill us both. | 如果不打了 我们两个都会死 |
[1:14:46] | You mean, you can’t turn it off? | 你是说 你不能关掉它吗? |
[1:14:47] | God, that’s so stupid! | 上帝 这太愚蠢了! |
[1:14:49] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[1:14:51] | Get to the boat! | 快上船! |
[1:14:52] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好 我们快跑吧 |
[1:14:54] | I’m gonna save the panda! | 我去救熊猫! |
[1:15:00] | The panda’s dead! | 熊猫死了! |
[1:15:02] | All right, FBI! You are all under arrest! | 好了 FBI! 你们都被捕了! |
[1:15:06] | Fbi! FBI! | |
[1:15:09] | Fbi! FBI! | |
[1:15:11] | Run, here is a bomb. | 快跑吧 这里要爆炸了 |
[1:15:16] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死! |
[1:15:22] | That’s my point, Feng. | 那一分我得了 封 |
[1:15:30] | But you missed the table! | 但你没打在桌上啊! |
[1:15:31] | I changed the rules a little. | 我把规则改变了一点儿 |
[1:15:33] | I should have told you. | 我早该告诉你的 |
[1:15:35] | The way I play, you could hit it off anything you want. | 我的打法是 你可以把球打在 任何你想打的地方 |
[1:15:38] | One bounce, it counts. My bad. | 反弹起来就算一分 是我不好 |
[1:15:41] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[1:16:12] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[1:16:17] | This guy looks really tough. | 这家伙看来真的不好惹了 |
[1:16:21] | You take him. | 你去打 |
[1:16:58] | ELECTRONIC VOICE: Two minutes to detonation. | 距爆炸还有两分钟 |
[1:17:03] | You should’ve taken my offer. | 你应该接受我的提议 |
[1:17:05] | I would’ve given you anything. Anything in the world! | 我可以给你世界上的任何东西! |
[1:17:09] | I want my father back! | 我要我爸爸回来! |
[1:17:11] | Lots of luck! | 运气真好! |
[1:17:30] | Come on, get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[1:17:32] | Come on, fast, fast, fast. Heads down. Heads down. | 来吧 快 快 快 低头 低头 |
[1:17:35] | Get your own boat, Pedro! I call this one. | 你们自己找条船吧! 这条船我要了 |
[1:17:41] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们! |
[1:17:43] | Me, the money and the Chinese broad are taking off. | 钱 我 还有中国女人开走船 |
[1:17:49] | You see this pen? | 看到这只笔了吗? |
[1:17:51] | This pen contains enough | 这只笔里面的氰化物 |
[1:17:52] | cyanide to kill everyone within 100-yard radius. | 足可以杀死半径一百码内的所有人 |
[1:17:56] | Do you think I’d come in here without a backup plan? | 你以为我来这没有备用计划吗? |
[1:17:58] | I’m FBI, pendejo! | 我是FBI 笨蛋! |
[1:18:01] | Now, here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 它是这样下去的 |
[1:18:09] | Hola. You like chorizo? | 你好 你喜欢吃蒜味辣肠吗? |
[1:18:12] | Let’s get out of here. He’s gonna be really mad. | 我们快走了 他大概真的发火了 |
[1:18:17] | Randy! | 兰迪! |
[1:18:19] | Remember what I told you, gweilo! | 记住我告诉过你的 鬼佬! |
[1:18:22] | Feng only finished one-half of his training. | 封只完成了一半的训练 |
[1:18:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:18:42] | I believe it’s my serve, Feng. | 我想该我发球了 |
[1:18:46] | Big deal. I never finished the training. | 大事情啊 我没有完成训练内容 |
[1:18:50] | What’s that mean? I have no honor or something? | 他说的什么意思? 我没有荣誉还是什么? |
[1:18:54] | It means you have no backhand. | 是说你不会反手 |
[1:19:15] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死! |
[1:19:37] | ELECTRONIC VOICE: Ten, nine, eight, seven, six… 10 9 8 7 6… | |
[1:19:42] | Jump! | 跳! |
[1:19:44] | …five, four, three, two, one. 5 4 3 2 1 | |
[1:20:06] | Dude, that was amazing! | 伙计 干得太棒了! |
[1:20:08] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:20:09] | We are so proud of you! | 我们为你而自豪! |
[1:20:10] | Okay. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 好了 谢谢 谢谢 非常谢谢你们 |
[1:20:13] | Seriously, stop it! | 真的 停手! |
[1:20:24] | Two months later | 两个月后 |
[1:20:38] | You ready, pussycat? | 准备好了吗 小猫咪? |
[1:20:41] | Say hello to my little friend! | 和我的小朋友说你好! |
[1:20:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:20:48] | Let’s go, pussycat, one more time. | 来 小猫咪 再来一次 |
[1:20:50] | You got it? | 准备好了? |
[1:20:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:53] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:20:58] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[1:21:01] | Okay, no more games. | 好了 不打了 |
[1:21:06] | Let me help you with that, Master. | 我来帮你 师傅 |
[1:21:10] | There you go. | 好了 |
[1:21:12] | Hey, I wanted to thank | 嘿 我想谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[1:21:13] | you for everything that you’ve done for me. | 足可以杀死半径一百码内的所有人 |
[1:21:16] | So I got you a little something. | 所以我给你带了点小礼物 |
[1:21:23] | It’s really not necessary. | 哦 真的没有必要 |
[1:21:26] | But Master will accept. | 但师傅会接受的 |
[1:21:29] | What is it? Let me guess. It’s something small. | 是什么? 让我猜猜 是个小东西 |
[1:21:33] | No, don’t… | 不 别… |
[1:21:34] | Cufflinks? It’s a ring. | 链扣吗?是个戒指吧 |
[1:21:36] | I love jewelry. | 我爱珠宝 |
[1:21:38] | I can’t guess. What is it? | 我猜不出来 到底是什么? |
[1:21:41] | It’s a new lucky cricket. | 是一只新买的幸运蟋蟀 |
[1:21:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:21:51] | Was. | 刚才还是 |
[1:21:53] | I shall carry it with me always. | 我该把他一直带在身边 |
[1:21:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:21:58] | Don’t bother. He’s pretty much dead. | 不用了 他已经死翘翘了 |
[1:22:02] | No, no, no. I will carry the box. | 不 不 不 我会带着盒子 |
[1:22:04] | It will bring my spare change great honor. | 它会给我的空余生活带来荣耀 |
[1:22:06] | Okay, you do that. You do that. | 好吧 给你 |
[1:22:09] | Hey, gweilo! | 嘿 鬼佬! |
[1:22:12] | I just want to say | 我想说 |
[1:22:16] | no hard feelings, huh? | 别往心里去 好吗? |
[1:22:18] | Good luck on the new school, gweilo. | 祝你在新的学校好运 鬼佬 |
[1:22:22] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[1:22:35] | Dragon say, “May Wong’s school of table tennis last 1,000 years. | 龙人说 “祝老王的乒乓学校能活一千岁” |
[1:22:39] | “Or at least until the lease is up in August.” | “至少要活到八月交房租的时候” |
[1:22:43] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:22:45] | It’s nice. Thank you very much. | 不错 非常感谢 |
[1:22:48] | You know, I think we all learned a valuable lesson. | 你知道 我们都学到了有益的教训 |
[1:22:57] | Dragon say, “This is not over yet, whitey!” | 龙人说 “还没完呢 白胖子!” |
[1:23:04] | Walk it off, Randy. | 走吧 兰迪 |
[1:23:07] | A true Ping-Pong player must always be aware of his surroundings. | 一个真正的乒乓球手必须始终 熟悉他周围的环境 |
[1:23:19] | Master, are you all right? | 师傅 你还好吗? |
[1:23:22] | I am going to Disneyland. | 我要去迪斯尼乐园 |
[1:23:26] | Maybe we should keep this closed. | 我们是不是应该把这个关上呢 |
[1:23:30] | There’s a gate here. There’s a blind man walking around. | 这儿有个门 而这儿还有个瞎子走来走去 |
[1:24:16] | Feng! | 封! |
[1:24:20] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:25:02] | I’m not leaving without you, Ying-Ying! | 我不会扔下你一个人走 英英! |
[1:25:09] | Panda’s totally fake. | 熊猫根本就是假的 |
[1:25:53] | Feng, not Fang. | 封 不是方 |
[1:25:55] | Feng? Feng. | 封? 封 |
[1:25:56] | I’ve been calling you Fang this whole time. | 我一直叫你方 |
[1:25:59] | F-e-n-g. F-E-N-G | |
[1:26:00] | Feng? | 封? |
[1:26:01] | All right. | 好 |
[1:26:02] | Please. | 拜托 |