时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is a sad day here in Nixon Middle. | 今天对尼克森中学来说是悲痛的一天 |
[00:03] | As some of you may or may not know. | 也许还有一些人还不知道 |
[00:05] | We lost dear old Mrs. Felix | 我们失去了敬爱的Felix老师 |
[00:08] | We later found her but she was dead. | 发现时她已经死了 |
[00:10] | Death set her on a better place. | 死后她将去一个更好的地方 |
[00:13] | Better place, charter school. | 更好的地方 公立学校 |
[00:15] | Wait, I’m confused. Is she dead? | 等等 我糊涂了 她到底死没 |
[00:17] | Yes, she’s dead to me. | 对我而言 她已经死了 |
[00:19] | She was in charge of the yearbook, | 她本来负责年刊 |
[00:20] | and she didn’t finish it before she left. | 但她没做完就走了 |
[00:22] | Very unprofessional. | 太不专业 |
[00:23] | Well, remember when she gave notice, | 我记得她交辞职信的时候 |
[00:25] | you did call her a dirty traitor. | 你还骂她无耻叛徒 |
[00:26] | I later apologized. | 我之后就道歉了 |
[00:28] | Told her to burn in the depths of hell | 诅咒她在地狱深处被炙烤 |
[00:29] | and broke off her car antenna. | 还折断了她的车载天线 |
[00:31] | Anyway, the final, final date | 总之 年刊最晚 最晚 |
[00:34] | to turn the yearbook into the publisher’s is tomorrow | 明天之前要交到出版社 |
[00:36] | or we don’t get one at all. | 不然我们啥都拿不到 |
[00:37] | Aw, looks like no yearbook. Tears. | 看来要没年刊了 哭哭 |
[00:39] | There will be a yearbook this year. | 今年会有年刊的 |
[00:42] | We sold lots of ads to businesses and, if we cancel it, | 我们卖了好多版面做广告 要是做不成 |
[00:44] | we’re gonna have to pay that money back. | 我们就得把钱退回去了 |
[00:46] | Which we cannot do, as that money has already been spent. | 而我们做不到 因为钱已经用掉了 |
[00:49] | That doesn’t seem wise. | 这么做可不明智哦 |
[00:51] | What, now you’re a financial wizard? | 怎么 你还变成理财专家啦 |
[00:52] | What about your idea to invest in that ostrich racetrack? | 那能谈谈投资鸵鸟赛场是否明智 |
[00:56] | That is a real sport. | 确实有这项运动 |
[00:57] | I sent you a link. | 我发过你链接 |
[00:59] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna need that link. | 我想要那链接 |
[01:02] | Uh, we really need to find someone to take over the yearbook. | 我们得找人来接手完成年刊 |
[01:05] | I’ll do it! | 我来 |
[01:05] | I was yearbook chair all four years of high school, and then… | 我高中四年都是年刊的总负责人 |
[01:08] | Of course you were a yearbook nerd. | 一看你当年就是年刊宅 |
[01:11] | Thank you, Ginny. | 谢谢金妮 |
[01:12] | – You got the job. – Great. | -你来干吧 -太棒了 |
[01:15] | As yearbook chair, I will need a team. | 作为年刊负责人 我得需要个小组 |
[01:17] | A task force, if you will. | 也叫做特别小组 |
[01:20] | Anyone? | 有人报名吗 |
[01:21] | The volunteer will receive Mrs. Felix’s $25 bonus. | 报名者能得到Felix老师25美元的奖励 |
[01:26] | $25? You can’t even buy a bag of wee… | 才25美元 连一袋大… |
[01:28] | ee… | 大… |
[01:31] | Oh, screw it. Weed. You can’t even buy a bag of weed. | 管它呢 大麻 连一袋大麻都买不起 |
[01:33] | The volunteer will also receive a free Botox treatment, | 报名者还能获得由格雷泽皮肤病医院 |
[01:37] | care of Glaser Dermatology. | 提供的免费肉毒杆菌注射一次 |
[01:39] | – In! – Great, Meredith. Welcome aboard. | -报名 -很好 梅瑞迪丝 欢迎 |
[01:41] | Actually, I can do this alone. | 其实吧 我一个人也能搞定 |
[01:43] | Ginny, two minds are better than one. | 金妮 两个脑子比一个好啊 |
[01:46] | Except for the Menendez brothers. | 除了梅内德斯兄弟 |
[01:47] | Erik really needed Lyle to formulate that plan. | 双邪合璧 可怕至极啊 |
[01:51] | Kim, write this down. | 金姆 记下来 |
[01:52] | Got to go out to the truck. | 得去卡车那 |
[02:03] | Screw it. | 管他呢 |
[02:06] | Somebody wing me a nougat bar! | 谁给我留个牛轧糖 |
[02:08] | I’ll look the other way! | 我可以装作没看见 |
[02:09] | This is stealing. | 这可是偷窃啊 |
[02:11] | Man, these people are animals. | 天啊 这群人真是禽兽 |
[02:13] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 |
[02:20] | Heads up! | 他回来啦 |
[02:26] | the… educational… | 这项…教育… |
[02:29] | system in urban settings is… | 制度在城市大环境中会… |
[02:32] | Every time? | 又来 |
[02:56] | You are late! | 你迟到了 |
[02:56] | We have tons of pictures to categorise and scan to the yearbook. | 我们要把大量照片归类扫描到年鉴上 |
[03:00] | And I hope that you are good with Photoshop | 但愿你擅长PS |
[03:02] | because we have about ten nip slips to fix, all by you. | 因为大概有十张走光照要修 全是你的 |
[03:06] | I actually thought I’d just | 我还以为我只要 |
[03:07] | start off by putting my tootsies up | 翘起我的腿 |
[03:09] | and getting inside a nice bottle of cava. | 喝瓶气泡酒就好了呢 |
[03:12] | But just holler if you need anything. | 有事尽管吩咐 |
[03:13] | Just like high school. | 跟以前高中一模一样 |
[03:15] | – What? – All the popular kids would | -你说什么 -所有受欢迎的孩子 |
[03:17] | sign up for yearbook for their college applications | 为了大学申请都报名参加年刊小组 |
[03:20] | and then they would do absolutely nothing. | 但他们屁事不做 |
[03:22] | – So selfish. – I was not doing nothing, okay? | -太自私了 -我才没有屁事不做好吗 |
[03:25] | I was hanging out with the popular boys | 我在忙着勾搭受欢迎的男生们 |
[03:27] | and, trust me, they did not think I was selfish. | 相信我 他们可不觉得我”自私” |
[03:29] | Ick. All right. | 太恶 好吧 |
[03:31] | You don’t have to participate, but I will tell, | 你不必参与 但我还是要说 |
[03:34] | and that means no cut of the $25 and no Botox. | 那也意味着你没有25美元和肉毒杆菌了 |
[03:40] | Fine. I’ll help you. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[03:42] | I just need to pee, | 不过我得先去嘘嘘 |
[03:43] | grab a latte and have a smoke. | 买杯拿铁 再抽根烟 |
[03:49] | Okay, Kim, | 金姆 |
[03:50] | I am not gonna beat around the bush | 我就不跟你拐弯抹角了 |
[03:52] | is a phrase I never really understood the meaning of, | 虽然我也不知道这成语到底啥意思 |
[03:54] | so I’m just gonna say this straight out. | 我就直说了 |
[03:56] | You failed your teachers’ exam. | 你教师资格测试没过 |
[03:59] | What? There must be some mistake. | 什么 肯定哪里弄错了吧 |
[04:00] | I asked my Magic 8 Ball if I was gonna pass | 我问了魔力八号球我能不能过 |
[04:03] | and it said to ask again later. | 它说过会再问 |
[04:05] | All right, Kim, you may be the… | 金姆 你可能是… |
[04:09] | best student teacher we’ve ever had here. | 我们这最好的实习教师 |
[04:12] | And your bulletin board design skills are unrivaled. | 你的公告板也设计得无人匹敌 |
[04:16] | So I am gonna help you pass that exam. | 我来帮你过那测试 |
[04:19] | – But you’re so busy. – I want to. | -但你可忙了 -我想帮你 |
[04:21] | There’s a re-test tomorrow at 7:00 A.M. | 明早七点补考 |
[04:24] | Now, if you are willing to dig in, | 如果你真的想努力通过 |
[04:26] | I will cancel my Friday night plans | 我可以取消我的周五晚安排 |
[04:28] | and stay here with you all night. | 通宵陪着你 |
[04:29] | Oh, I don’t want you to cancel your plans. | 我不想你为了我取消安排 |
[04:31] | I won’t then. I’ll see you after I give my roommate | 那就不取消 待我给我室友荣恩洗剪吹了 |
[04:33] | Ron a wash and perm. | 我就来找你 |
[04:38] | All night long. | 一整晚哟 |
[04:41] | Whoa. You guys look kind of good. Who died? | 你们看起来很开心呢 谁死了 |
[04:43] | Uh, Pilaf’s great-uncle died. | 匹拉夫的舅老爷死了 |
[04:45] | – Oh, sorry. – So we’re taking the coaches clubbing | -节哀顺变 -按照传统 |
[04:47] | with my ballin’ cousins. It’s a tradition. | 我们要和我表兄弟去夜总会了 |
[04:49] | We honor the fallen by | 我们太享受撒钱的感觉了 |
[04:50] | hiring a limousine and paying a 600% markup | 租辆豪车 买比标价贵五倍的 |
[04:53] | on wine and spirits. | 葡萄酒和烈酒 |
[04:55] | So is, uh, Janet gonna be there? | 那珍妮特会去吗 |
[04:56] | I hope her going-out vest is clean. | 我真希望她还有能穿出去的干净衣服 |
[04:58] | Actually, we’re giving each other some space this weekend. | 其实 这周末我们要给对方点空间 |
[05:01] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:02] | – Really. – So, you’re just going to the club, | -没错 -所以你要去泡吧 |
[05:04] | on the prowl for some strange? | 然后勾搭某个陌生人吗 |
[05:06] | What? No. I don’t know. | 不不不 我也不知道 |
[05:07] | We’re just hanging with some friends, you know? | 就几个朋友聚聚嘛 |
[05:09] | Throwing back some drinks at Bungalow. | 在别墅酒吧里喝点小酒 |
[05:11] | – In honor of Great-Uncle Pilaf. – What? | -缅怀下匹拉夫的舅老爷 -什么 |
[05:13] | You guys are going to Bungalow? What are you doing there? | 你们要去别墅吧 你们去那干什么 |
[05:15] | That’s a nice place, like… | 那可是个好地方 |
[05:16] | – an I-would-go-there nice place. – What? I go to nice places. | -我才配去啊 -我也去好地方的啊 |
[05:19] | Uh, yeah, like Planet Hollywood, | 比如好莱坞星球餐厅 |
[05:20] | Opening Night, Fresno. | 首演之夜 弗雷斯诺酒店 |
[05:24] | I don’t know if you guys peered out of the window recently. | 你们刚有没有看到窗外 |
[05:26] | There is a limo. | 停着辆豪车 |
[05:27] | It’s got balloons coming out of the sunroof. | 天窗还有气球飘出来 |
[05:29] | It’s big enough to hold an enormous check. | 里面绝对装得下中彩票的颁奖大支票 |
[05:31] | I think I finally won | 我应该是终于 |
[05:32] | the Publi’Clearing House million dollar sweepstakes! | 中了一百万元的体彩彩票 |
[05:35] | Uh, Carl, that’s, that’s, uh, our limo. | 卡尔 那…那是我们的豪车 |
[05:38] | Oh, man! | 我勒个去 |
[05:39] | – Sorry. – Hey, Meredith, how’s the yearbook coming? | -对不起 -梅瑞迪丝 年刊咋样了 |
[05:42] | Oh, so great! | 非常顺利 |
[05:43] | Ginny just sent me out to get more computer chips. | 金妮这还派我去多拿点电脑芯片 |
[05:45] | Ah, delegating. Nice management. | 分工呀 干得不错 |
[05:47] | Boss Nehru. | 尼赫鲁老大[印度开国总理] |
[05:50] | All right, well, our coaches’ coach awaits. | 好啦 我们都等不及啦 |
[05:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! What about me? | 等等 那我呢 |
[05:54] | I want to go to Bungalow | 我也想跟匹拉夫有钱亲戚 |
[05:55] | with Pilaf’s rich cuzzies and no Janet. | 去别墅酒吧 而且珍妮特不在呢 |
[05:57] | Come on. Ginny’s gonna let you leave? | 得了吧 金妮会放你走吗 |
[05:59] | After a few attempts of me “trying to help” her, she will. | 帮了她几次倒忙 她会放的 |
[06:02] | I mean, I’m going to Bungalow. | 我要去别墅酒吧 |
[06:04] | Pilaf’s great-uncle would’ve wanted it that way. | 匹拉夫的舅老爷也一定想要我去 |
[06:07] | Actually, my uncle considered women his social lessers. | 其实 我伯父认为女人是多余的 |
[06:10] | Okay, I’ll just wait in the limo. | 好吧 那我就待在豪车里 |
[06:12] | Give me two minutes. | 等我两分钟 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Uh, hey, Ginny. | 金妮 |
[06:23] | Seems like nothing’s wrong. | 看来没啥问题 |
[06:24] | – Yeah, I’m fine! – Great. | -我没事 -那就好 |
[06:25] | – So, my theory checks out. – Actually, I’m not. | -看我说对了吧 -其实我不好 |
[06:28] | My boyfriend just called and broke up with me. | 我男朋友刚打电话提出分手 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God, you have a boyfriend and I don’t? | 天啊 你都有男朋友了我还没有 |
[06:34] | We were on again, | 我们分了又合 |
[06:35] | and then we were off again, and then a few months ago, | 合了又分 然后几个月前 |
[06:38] | I was just so fed up, and so I ended it. | 我受够了所以我提出分手了 |
[06:40] | And then he begs me to take him back. | 然后他求我别抛弃他 |
[06:42] | And he makes all these promises. | 然后他还做了承诺 |
[06:44] | And so I did, and it was great. | 我就又收回了 而且也还不错 |
[06:46] | And then I thought he was the one. | 然后我觉得他就是我的唯一 |
[06:47] | And now, out of the blue, | 现在 突然地 |
[06:48] | he just called me and broke up with me! | 他就打电话提分手了 |
[06:50] | – I can’t believe it. – I know! | -难以置信 -就是啊 |
[06:53] | A boyfriend. And I’m single. | 你有男人了 老娘还单身 |
[06:55] | It’s, like, what world are we living in? | 现在这是什么世道啊 |
[06:57] | I mean, that sucks. He’s a jerk. | 我是说太惨了 他真是个混蛋 |
[06:59] | So, how’s the yearbook looking? | 那 年刊咋样了 |
[07:00] | Oh, I can’t even think about the yearbook now. | 我现在可没心思考虑年刊的事 |
[07:03] | But you’ll totally be able to in, like, two minutes, right? | 但你两分钟之内会好的是吧 |
[07:05] | ‘Cause there’s so much riding on this: | 因为这上面承载了很多 |
[07:06] | kids’ memories, my line-free face. | 孩子们的美好记忆 我没皱纹的脸 |
[07:11] | Hey. I just need three minutes. | 再给我一分钟 |
[07:16] | Five, ten, tops. | 五分钟 十分钟 最多 |
[07:20] | A good hour. Just go. | 至少一小时 你走吧 |
[07:26] | We have been over every subject, | 我们已经复习了所有科目 |
[07:28] | and I cannot find one weaknesses. | 但我没找到一个弱项 |
[07:30] | You’re gonna be out from under Ginny’s thumb | 你就要逃脱金妮的五指山 |
[07:31] | and running your own classroom in no time! | 自己来带班啦 |
[07:34] | My own classroom?! | 我自己带的班级 |
[07:37] | Guess who thinks you’re ready for a practice test. Guess. | 猜猜谁认为你准备好模考了 快猜啊 |
[07:42] | I do! | 是我哟 |
[07:45] | You failed. | 你没过 |
[07:47] | You failed really bad. | 你这跪得也太惨了 |
[07:49] | What happened?! You knew this material. | 怎么回事 你都会的啊 |
[07:51] | I guess I buckled under pressure. | 我想是我顶不住压力 |
[07:54] | Guess I’m gonna be a student teacher forever. | 看来我得一辈子当实习教师了 |
[07:59] | Okay, well, uh, I’m just gonna get going on this yearbook. | 好吧 那我继续弄年刊了 |
[08:01] | I guess I’m just gonna give everyone in, | 我想就是把所有人加到 |
[08:04] | uh, Black History Club afros. | 黑人历史俱乐部爆炸头 |
[08:06] | Or, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[08:07] | I should probably just give everyone in the yearbook afros. | 我给每个人都加个爆炸头 |
[08:09] | So, just stop me. | 快来阻止我 |
[08:10] | Feel free to take over at any time | 你要是感觉不对头 |
[08:12] | if this isn’t your vibe, so… | 随时都能来接手哦 |
[08:17] | You know, I’ve been through breakups, Ginny, | 我也经历过分手 金妮 |
[08:19] | so I know exactly what you need. | 我知道你到底需要什么 |
[08:22] | We are gonna write him a letter that you’re never gonna send. | 我们来给他写封不会寄出去的信吧 |
[08:24] | Pen to paper, validate your stupid feelings. | 就纸和笔 来证实你的蠢感觉 |
[08:28] | Dear Ian, | 亲爱的伊恩 |
[08:30] | I am so glad to be done with you | 能跟你分手真是太好了 |
[08:35] | because now I can focus… | 因为这样我就能 |
[08:38] | on finishing this yearbook. Are you rich? | 专心弄年刊了 你有钱吗 |
[08:42] | If so, I have… | 要有的话 我给你… |
[08:45] | a super hot… | 介绍个… |
[08:48] | friend for you. | 辣妹朋友 |
[08:51] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[08:52] | Okay, and now you can get on back to it. | 好啦 现在你能来弄年刊了吧 |
[08:55] | Hallelujah! | 太棒了耶 |
[08:57] | Man, have we overcome. | 天啊 终于搞定了 |
[08:59] | No, we haven’t. | 还没有 |
[09:01] | Right, because you hate him | 没错 因为你恨他 |
[09:03] | and you have to get that hate out of your heart. | 你得把你的恨从心里忘记 |
[09:06] | You have to destroy something that he loves. | 我们得毁了他爱的东西 |
[09:08] | What have you got? | 你有什么 |
[09:10] | Feels good, right? | 很爽吧 |
[09:12] | I guess so. | 好像是有点 |
[09:13] | Yeah, you go, girl! | 继续 妹子 |
[09:14] | Spice World! Queen for a Day! | 狂热辣妹 一天女王 |
[09:20] | Okay, here’s how you get back at him. | 好了 你已经报复他了 |
[09:21] | You finish that yearbook! | 快去弄年刊 |
[09:23] | ‘Cause if you don’t finish that yearbook, he wins. | 要是你不搞定 他就赢了 |
[09:26] | I mean, it’s just that obvious. | 就是这么明显 |
[09:29] | You know, I have been racking my brain, | 我绞尽脑汁 |
[09:32] | and I realize the problem is your brain. | 我才意识到问题出在你脑子里 |
[09:33] | You sound just like my pediatrician. | 你像我儿科医生在说话 |
[09:36] | Now, I realized that when it’s just you and me | 我意识到 当只有我和你的时候 |
[09:39] | studying in a friendly environment, | 在友好的环境里学习 |
[09:40] | you have total command of the material. | 你就全部能搞定 |
[09:42] | But when the pressure’s on, your brain freezes. | 一旦有了压力 你脑子就冻僵住了 |
[09:45] | So what your brain needs is a little antifreeze. | 所以你的脑子需要点防冻液 |
[09:49] | I drank some of that as a kid. It was delicious. | 我小的时候喝过 挺好喝的 |
[09:52] | Kim! Wow, I see why Ginny does that. | 金姆 我终于知道为啥金妮也这么吼了 |
[09:55] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[09:57] | But how do we fix my head? | 那要怎么修理我的脑子呢 |
[09:59] | I know a thing or two about mental blocks. | 我对心理阻隔略知一二 |
[10:01] | I’ve been stuck on page seven of my novel for 23 years. | 我的小说已经停在第七页整整23年了 |
[10:05] | You mark my words. | 你听到我说的了 |
[10:06] | You’re gonna pass that test | 你会通过测评 |
[10:08] | and Detective Carl Gaines is gonna find out | 盖恩斯侦探也会找出 |
[10:10] | who the real Frisco Slasher is. | 真正的旧金山杀人魔 |
[10:12] | It’s not who you think. | 可不是你认为的那位 |
[10:16] | You’d be surprised to know that Carl tried | 你要是知道卡尔曾经用这台碎纸机 |
[10:17] | to make coleslaw with this very shredder. | 做过凉拌卷心菜 你肯定会惊喜的 |
[10:19] | That doesn’t surprise me at all. | 完全不会 |
[10:21] | Turned out pretty good. | 做得还挺好吃 |
[10:22] | That does surprises me. | 这倒有让我惊喜 |
[10:23] | So many surprises. Hey, let’s keep it moving, okay? | 太多惊喜 那我们继续好吗 |
[10:26] | This is a little tougher than I thought. | 比我想象的难一点 |
[10:27] | But not nearly as bad | 但远没有 |
[10:28] | as when the Shumaker kid laminated his scrotum. | 叫休梅克的学生把蛋蛋卷进护贝机棘手 |
[10:31] | I’ll be back. | 过会回来 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[10:35] | Great. Let’s get back to business, | 好棒 那我们继续 |
[10:37] | buckle down and do this. | 用尽全力完成吧 |
[10:41] | Oh, sorry. I have to get this. It’s just some… | 失陪一下 必须得接 这是… |
[10:43] | It’s my priest, so… | 我的神父 |
[10:45] | Hello, Joel. | 你好 乔尔 |
[10:46] | Hey, hey! The limo is on its way. | 你好呀 豪车已经到达终点 |
[10:49] | This club is nuts! | 这俱乐部炫爆了 |
[10:50] | There’s so many strobe lights. | 各种闪光灯 |
[10:51] | I’ve seen two people have seizures. | 都把两个人闪到癫痫发作了 |
[10:53] | One person had a seizure, and the ambulance came, | 一人发作 救护车来了 |
[10:55] | and the lights made the other person have a seizure. | 车灯也把另一个人闪发作了 |
[10:58] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:58] | And Pilaf’s cousins spent a grand | 匹拉夫的亲戚花了一千块钱 |
[11:00] | on a two-foot bottle of vodka. | 买了两大瓶伏特加 |
[11:02] | Joel-y! | 乔尔 |
[11:04] | Come help me with the shots. | 快来帮我拼酒 |
[11:05] | Who’s that? Is that Mr. Pilaf? | 那是谁 匹拉夫先生么 |
[11:06] | Oh, no, it’s just some girl’s birthday. | 不是 是一个妹子的生日聚会 |
[11:08] | Her friends got her 21 shots. | 她朋友要她喝掉21杯 |
[11:09] | We’re just helping her drink them. | 我们只是帮她喝酒 |
[11:11] | Joel! Come on! | 乔尔 快来啊 |
[11:13] | Wow. Sounds like that girl’s really all over your… | 哇 听起来那丫头已经扑到你的 |
[11:15] | -I’ll see you soon. – …penis. | -待会见 -小丁丁了 |
[11:20] | Welcome to my relaxation dojo, | 欢迎来到我的放松训练课 |
[11:25] | which is just an old storage room, | 虽然只是在一个旧的储藏室 |
[11:27] | soothing music and a tapestry I threw over | 把我弟的毛毯铺在座位上 |
[11:29] | the third row seat of my brother’s Suburban. | 听着舒缓的音乐 |
[11:31] | Cool. | 好耶 |
[11:32] | What are we doing here? | 我们要在这干嘛 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna try and help you | 我要帮你 |
[11:34] | get over your fear of taking tests | 通过”想象描述” |
[11:37] | by using “vocal visualization”. | 来战胜你的恐惧 |
[11:39] | You visualize what you want, | 你描述你所想 |
[11:41] | you say it out loud. | 然后大声描述出来 |
[11:42] | So I just say everything I think? | 想什么说什么都行么 |
[11:44] | Yep. Take it away. | 对 你随便 |
[11:46] | Okay. I am… | 好吧 我 |
[11:48] | picturing a map. | 想到一副地图 |
[11:50] | Oh, it’s my hometown. | 是我老家呢 |
[11:51] | Yes… | 继续 |
[11:52] | There’s the gazebo. | 那边有个露台 |
[11:54] | And who could forget the Daverman murder house? | 还有臭名昭著的戴佛曼谋杀屋 |
[11:56] | -Um… – Don’t want to go there. | -嗯 -最好别去那 |
[11:58] | Maybe just a peek. | 也许就看一眼 |
[12:00] | Oh, hey, Mr. Daverman. | 你好啊 戴佛曼先生 |
[12:02] | I thought you were condemned to death row. | 我以为你被判死刑了 |
[12:04] | Sure, I’ll take a tour of your cellar. | 我当然可以去参观你的地窖 |
[12:07] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[12:08] | Nice. | 很好 |
[12:10] | Um, I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟卫生间 |
[12:12] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[12:13] | -I’m definitely coming back. – Just go. | -我一定会回来的 -你走吧 |
[12:16] | I heard you on the phone, I know you don’t want to be here. | 我听到你打电话了 我知道你想离开 |
[12:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:19] | I know you just pretended to care about me | 我知道你只是假装关心我 |
[12:21] | because you want me to finish the yearbook. | 因为你想我完成年刊 |
[12:23] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[12:28] | And where did we land on the Botox of it all? | 那瘦脸针怎么安排 |
[12:30] | You can have it. | 可以给你 |
[12:32] | My whole life just fell apart and I have to start all over again, | 我的生活刚分崩离析 而我得自己爬起来 |
[12:34] | and I honestly have no idea how to do that. | 而说实话 我不知道怎么开始 |
[12:36] | So I’m just gonna do the yearbook, | 所以我就做年刊吧 |
[12:38] | ’cause at least that’s one thing I know how to do. | 起码这是我唯一知道如何去做的事情 |
[12:40] | Look, it’s gonna be hard at first, but you’ll… | 听着 开始会有点难 但是你会 |
[12:42] | Just go. | 你直接走吧 |
[12:44] | We both know you were never gonna help. | 我们都知道你不是真心要帮 |
[12:45] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[12:47] | Uh, okay, I’m gonna jump in here. | 好吧 我先打断一下 |
[12:49] | Let’s focus on a more positive, | 让我们来想一些乐观的 |
[12:50] | less terrifying scenario. | 不那么吓人的情景 |
[12:52] | Think about something you want to achieve. | 想一些你想做的事情 |
[12:54] | Like… it’s your first day as a teacher, | 比如你第一天当老师 |
[12:57] | in front of your own classroom. | 站在全班面前 |
[12:59] | Nothing but your wits and a teacher’s edition. | 除了你的智慧和教师手册没别的 |
[13:02] | I’m not… sure. | 我不知道 |
[13:03] | Okay, let me show you. | 好吧 我示范给你看 |
[13:05] | It’s a late summer afternoon. | 在一个夏天的午后 |
[13:08] | I walk into the kitchen | 我走入厨房 |
[13:10] | and my cereal’s not stale, | 我的麦片没有坏 |
[13:11] | because my roommate Ron | 因为我的室友荣恩 |
[13:12] | remembered to put the top on the stay-fresh tub. | 有记得盖上保鲜盖 |
[13:15] | and the landline rings. | 然后电话响了 |
[13:18] | And it’s Stanford, my alma mater. | 是我的母校 斯坦福大学 |
[13:20] | I have been chosen to give the commencement speech. | 让我去毕业典礼上演讲 |
[13:22] | And in the back of the auditorium, | 在礼堂的后面站着卡拉 |
[13:24] | in sunglasses so wide they’ll break your heart, stands Carla. | 她戴着太阳镜 你看着心都碎了 |
[13:29] | And we stroll toward the quad, | 我们漫步着 |
[13:31] | laughing and talking about her new beau | 笑着谈着她的新男朋友 |
[13:35] | who just got smushed by a garbage truck. | 刚被垃圾车撞了 |
[13:38] | -Hey. Fixed the shredder for Ginny. – Why? | -给金妮把碎纸机修好了 -为嘛 |
[13:40] | ‘Cause you have nothing better to do | 因为你没事干吗 |
[13:41] | -and you live here? – Yeah. That’s it. | -而且你还住在这 -没错 |
[13:43] | Come on. She’s having a tough day. | 别这样 她这一天够难过的了 |
[13:48] | You like Ginny? Okay. | 你喜欢金妮 行啊 |
[13:58] | All fixed. | 都修好了 |
[13:59] | That’s the worst shredder blowout | 这是在帕塔丘老师班的仓鼠爬进去后 |
[14:00] | I’ve seen since Ms. Patchell’s class hamster climbed in. | 我见过最糟糕的一次事故了 |
[14:03] | Well, I appreciate your strong work ethic. | 感谢你的敬业精神 |
[14:05] | Tried to fix the jersey, too, but… | 本来想把球衣修好的 但是 |
[14:07] | no such luck. | 没成功 |
[14:09] | So what happened between you and this dude? | 你和这个哥儿们怎么了 |
[14:11] | Dude? No. | 哥们儿 不是 |
[14:12] | This jersey’s mine. | 这件球衣是我的 |
[14:14] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | He obviously didn’t deserve you. | 很明显他配不上你 |
[14:26] | Uh… are we gonna talk about that? | 我们要谈谈刚才发生的事情么 |
[14:28] | Talk about what? | 什么事情 |
[14:30] | Why-why are you back? | 你怎么又回来了 |
[14:31] | I went to the club for, like, one second, | 我去了大约一秒钟 |
[14:33] | but I was so obviously the hottest one there | 很明显发现我是那儿最性感的 |
[14:35] | I just felt like I was taking attention away from everyone, so… | 我感觉我把所有人的注意力都吸引了 所以 |
[14:38] | Well, there’s a lot of work here to do, | 好吧 我们有很多工作要做 |
[14:39] | so did you come back to just stand there | 所以你回来就是为了站在那不动么 |
[14:41] | or are you actually gonna help? | 还是你真的打算帮忙 |
[14:42] | -Oh, I’m gonna help. – Good. | -我要帮 -好 |
[14:44] | You. | 你 |
[14:47] | I feel like someone’s choking me, | 我感觉有人掐着我的脖子 |
[14:48] | and not in the fun way. | 而且还不是好玩的那种方式 |
[14:49] | Is there anything to cover the rest of me? | 有没有东西来遮住其余的部分 |
[14:51] | Ugh, I feel like Mrs. Doubtfire. | 啊 我感觉像是《窈窕奶爸》[电影] |
[14:53] | I feel like a whore. | 我感觉像个妓女 |
[14:58] | -You look amazing! – You look amazing! | -你美呆了 -你美呆了 |
[15:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Go get him, tiger. | 去拿下他们 辣姐 |
[15:11] | Wait, what about the yearbook? | 等等 年刊怎么办 |
[15:12] | Oh, Carl will get over it. | 卡尔会忘了它的 |
[15:13] | Or… you could do it. | 或者你可以做 |
[15:15] | Ugh… Come on. | 少来了 |
[15:17] | I’ve been around tons of yearbook nerds | 我跟一堆年鉴宅共事过 |
[15:19] | and you are just as smart as them. | 你跟他们一样聪明 |
[15:22] | You really think I can do it? | 你真的觉得我可以 |
[15:23] | Didn’t you ever secretly wish | 你有没有暗地里想过成为 |
[15:25] | that you were one of us yearbook nerds? | 年刊宅中的一员 |
[15:27] | Nope. Not for a minute. But I’ll try. | 从来没有 但是我会试试 |
[15:29] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Good luck, hot stuff. | 好运 辣妹 |
[15:32] | Girls up, tush out. | 妞子出击 屁股撅起来 |
[15:45] | You found me. | 你发现我了 |
[15:47] | Well, you didn’t go very far. | 你也没跑太远 |
[15:48] | I can’t help it, I love this school. | 没办法 我爱这所学校 |
[15:51] | Plus, I have night blindness | 另外我有夜盲症 |
[15:52] | and it is not safe for me to drive. | 晚上开车不安全 |
[15:55] | Kim, what is going on? | 金姆 到底怎么了 |
[15:57] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[15:59] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[16:00] | Kim! | 金姆 |
[16:01] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:02] | Every time you mentioned me | 每次你提到我 |
[16:03] | in a classroom without Ginny, | 待在没有金妮的教室 |
[16:06] | it made me want to climb out a window. | 我都想从窗户里爬出去 |
[16:08] | Fool me once, Kim. | 想都别想 金姆 |
[16:11] | But I’m scared! | 可我怕怕 |
[16:12] | What if I’m not a good teacher? | 如果我不是个好老师怎么办 |
[16:13] | If I don’t pass the test, | 如果我没考过 |
[16:15] | then I’ll never have to leave Ginny | 我就不用离开金妮 |
[16:16] | and we’ll never find out. | 真相也就不会揭晓 |
[16:18] | I want to show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[16:22] | Joel. Hi. | 乔尔 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I missed the limo. | 我没上成豪华轿车 |
[16:25] | But do you know what or where a Photoshop | 你知不知道”劈矮死”是什么 |
[16:28] | is or may be located? | 或它在哪里 |
[16:29] | Uh, isn’t that above your pay grade? | 这已经超出你的能力范围了吧 |
[16:33] | What? | 什么情况 |
[16:34] | We got kicked out. | 我们被赶出来了 |
[16:35] | Pilaf got so amped he started dancing on our table. | 匹拉夫太嗨了 跑到桌子上跳舞 |
[16:37] | He fell through, glass everywhere. | 他掉了下来 玻璃碎满地 |
[16:39] | Every time I hear Sir Mix-a-Lot, I get really angry. | 每次听到胡搞先生的歌我都很激愤 |
[16:41] | But in a fun way. | 是好的那种激愤 |
[16:43] | So we brought the party here. | 我们就把派对搬到这儿了 |
[16:44] | What do you say we ditch yearbook | 把年刊撂到一旁 |
[16:45] | and finish this foot of vodka? | 把伏特加搞定如何 |
[16:47] | What do you say we ditch that vodka | 把伏特加撂到一旁 |
[16:50] | and finish the yearbook? | 把年刊搞定如何 |
[16:54] | Wait a minute. You look different. | 等等 你看起来不一样了 |
[16:56] | Where are your boobs? | 胸呢 |
[17:00] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[17:01] | The Hall of Principals. | 校长荣誉墙 |
[17:03] | Nixon’s finest. | 尼克森中学的最强者们 |
[17:05] | I thought it was a myth. | 我还以为是传说 |
[17:06] | Curtis Boone. | 柯提思·布恩 |
[17:08] | Spearheaded the Get Up and Go young readers program. | 带头领导”起而读”青年读书项目 |
[17:11] | Al “Teriyaki” Windsor. | 艾尔·钛合金狗眼·温莎 |
[17:13] | Introduced the free lunches | 提倡为贫困学生和夏威夷人 |
[17:15] | for impoverished students and Hawaiians. | 提供免费午餐 |
[17:18] | Rune Mayweather. | 如恩·梅威瑟 |
[17:19] | Brought back corporal punishment. | 重新实施体罚 |
[17:20] | Resigned in disgrace. | 带耻辞职 |
[17:22] | There she is… | 她在这 |
[17:24] | my mentor and my predecessor, | 我的导师与上任 |
[17:27] | Martha Pyle. | 玛莎·派欧 |
[17:28] | Rune? Man or woman? | 如恩 是男是女啊 |
[17:30] | I can’t tell from the name or the picture. | 没法从名字或者照片看出来 |
[17:32] | Kim, stay with me, please. | 金姆 别分心好吗 |
[17:34] | You know, I started as an English teacher. | 开始我是个英语老师 |
[17:35] | That’s all I ever wanted to be. | 我也不求上进 |
[17:37] | But Martha, she saw a lot more in me. | 但玛莎看到了我身上的潜力 |
[17:39] | And she pushed me. | 推动着我 |
[17:41] | It smells kind of bad in here. | 这里好臭 |
[17:44] | I was offered the job of principal three times | 在我正式成为校长之前 |
[17:46] | before I accepted. Why? | 我被提名了三次 为什么 |
[17:49] | Because I was scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[17:51] | You were? | 你也怕 |
[17:53] | But taking that leap was the best thing I ever did. | 但跨出那一步是我做的最正确的事 |
[17:56] | Oh, you know what? I think I finally get it. | 我想我终于明白了 |
[17:59] | Hey, let’s go pass that test. | 去通过那个考试吧 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:07] | These are really good. | 这挺不错的 |
[18:08] | The sketches or the Chewy Chews? | 素描还是麦丽素 |
[18:10] | The sketches and the Chewy Chews. | 素描和麦丽素 |
[18:12] | Especially this sketch of a box of Chewy Chews. | 尤其是一盒麦丽素的素描 |
[18:16] | I draw what I like. | 我画我所爱 |
[18:32] | So did you strike out with all those 21-year-olds? | 你是不是被年轻妹子拒绝了 |
[18:35] | Wouldn’t you like that? | 你倒想 |
[18:36] | Actually, yeah, I struck out pretty hard. | 其实我还真被狠狠拒绝了 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:40] | We’re done. | 搞定了 |
[18:41] | – I did it! – Okay, yearbook nerd. | -我成功了 -好吧 年刊宅 |
[18:44] | Whatever, dumb jock. | 没脑阿呆 |
[18:54] | I… | 我 |
[18:56] | I-I really, really want to, | 我真的挺想 |
[18:58] | I just… I shouldn’t. | 只是 我不该 |
[18:59] | Because I’m still kind of with Janet. | 我和珍妮特还没分呢 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | Tease. | 吊人胃口 |
[19:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | Congratulations, Kim, you passed. | 恭喜 金姆 你过了 |
[19:27] | I did? | 真的 |
[19:32] | I guess it’s all real, then. | 看来要成真了 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna have to move on. | 我得前进了 |
[19:37] | Well, I just checked. | 我刚查过了 |
[19:38] | Now, there’s a small waiting list for a teacher’s position, | 有个东西叫教师的预备名单 |
[19:41] | but something should be opening up in about four years. | 不过下一个空缺大概得到四年后才有 |
[19:44] | So, can I stay on as a student teacher under Ginny until then? | 那之前我能继续在金妮那里当实习老师吗 |
[19:49] | We would be honored to have you. | 当然可以 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[19:57] | What’s going on here? | 这里什么情况 |
[19:58] | Yearbook, son. | 年刊 骚年 |
[20:10] | Weird stuff happens here on the weekends. | 周末总有诡异的事情发生 |
[20:28] | The yearbook just came in. | 年刊刚到 |
[20:29] | Everybody circle up. | 大家都过来 |
[20:33] | Here it… Whoa, wait a minute. | 开 等等 |
[20:37] | “My yearbook”? | 我的年刊 |
[20:39] | What the…? | 什么情 |
[20:39] | 与泰勒·克莱普老师合作 但大部分是戴维斯老师完成的 | |
[20:40] | “But mostly Ms. Davis”? | 大部分是戴维斯老师完成的 |
[20:42] | 戴维斯老师作品 [导演斯派克·李的作品都有类似留言] | |
[20:42] | Oh, now she’s Spike Lee? | 她还成了大导演斯派克·李了 |
[20:44] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[20:45] | What? | 啥 |
[20:46] | Okay, those are thumbnails. | 这也太小了吧 |
[20:49] | Maybe it gets better. | 接下来可能好点 |
[20:51] | Uh-oh. It’s all Meredith. | 全是梅瑞迪丝 |
[20:53] | Oh, I like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[20:54] | More Meredith! | 更多梅瑞迪丝 |
[20:57] | 梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯 一位单身美人征婚 | |
[20:57] | She looks pretty there. | 挺漂亮的 |
[20:58] | What? | 搞毛 |
[21:00] | We’re going to have to redo this. | 我们得重做 |
[21:01] | So… | 怎么样 |
[21:04] | Nailed it, right? | 做得太赞 对吧 |