时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 霍华德·艾森伯格 离婚律师 | |
[00:17] | Thank you for coming in, Meredith. | 感谢你来一趟 梅瑞迪丝 |
[00:19] | I’m so sorry about the divorce. | 对于你离婚我很遗憾 |
[00:23] | Yes, well, Ray cheated on me, as you know. | 如你所知 雷劈腿了 |
[00:26] | Anyway, let’s just cut to the chase, Howard. | 咱们开门见山吧 霍华德 |
[00:28] | What’s my divorce settlement? | 离婚协议怎么样 |
[00:30] | You get nothing. | 你什么都拿不到 |
[00:32] | Wait, what? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[00:32] | You… signed a prenuptial agreement. | 你签了婚前协议 |
[00:36] | I get nothing? | 我什么都拿不到 |
[00:37] | I advised you to get your own lawyer. | 我建议过你 去找个律师 |
[00:39] | No car? No house? | 没车 没大房子 |
[00:41] | No second house? | 没小房子 |
[00:43] | But I loved Ray. | 但我爱雷 |
[00:44] | For his money. | 爱他的钱 |
[00:46] | How dare you? | 大胆刁民 |
[00:47] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[00:52] | Mere-bear, Frank and I are | 梅梅 我和弗兰克对你 |
[00:54] | so sorry to hear about the D-I-V-O-R-C-E. | “勒衣离喝温婚”这件事深表遗憾 |
[00:57] | Your ex-husband’s an idiot. | 你的前夫就是个傻蛋 |
[00:59] | So you stay in the guest house for as long as you want. | 你在客房想住多久都可以 |
[01:01] | We got cable, we got Wi-Fi, | 我们装了有线电视 无线网 |
[01:03] | and a semi-private bathroom. | 还有半私人厕所 |
[01:06] | Ramon. Ramon! | 雷蒙 雷蒙 |
[01:10] | I’ve got nothing, Brie. | 我什么都没有 布里 |
[01:11] | No money, no car, no plans for the future. | 没钱 没车 对未来毫无打算 |
[01:14] | Then could you pick Lily up from school tomorrow? | 那你明天能接莉莉放学吗 |
[01:16] | Super, that’s a plan. | 妙极了 这就是个打算啊 |
[01:27] | Lily. Your stepmom sent me to get you. | 莉莉 你后妈让我来接你 |
[01:29] | That’s what child molesters say. | 听起来像儿童猥亵犯说的话 |
[01:31] | Don’t flatter yourself. I’m Brie’s friend, Meredith. | 少抬举自己了 我是布里的朋友梅瑞迪丝 |
[01:35] | And it’s a long walk, so you’d better | 回去的路很长 所以你最好 |
[01:37] | have something interesting to share. | 能给我讲些有趣的 |
[01:39] | My social studies teacher got fired today. | 我的社会课老师今天被开除了 |
[01:41] | She was dating Coach Kotsky, | 她和考茨基教练约会 |
[01:42] | but he broke up with her. | 但是教练把她甩了 |
[01:44] | So to get back at him, | 为了报复教练 |
[01:45] | she hung pictures of his privates up all over school. | 她把他私处的照片贴满了全校 |
[01:48] | Well, there’s one. It’s so gross. | 那里就有一张 超恶心 |
[01:52] | Nice, Coach Kotsky. | 好”屌”啊 考茨基教练 |
[01:58] | Wait… | 等下 |
[02:01] | What’s up with all the cute dads? | 怎么有这么多帅气老爸 |
[02:03] | Oh, on Fridays all the divorced dads | 周五 所有离异老爸 |
[02:04] | pick their kids up for the weekend. | 都来接孩子过周末 |
[02:06] | So, single dads in luxury vehicles? | 单身父亲驾着豪车 |
[02:10] | I need one of them to hit me | 我得让他们谁撞上我 |
[02:11] | and then hit on me. | 再勾搭上我 |
[02:13] | Maybe you should just get a job. | 你也许就该找个工作 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:17] | Lily… that’s it. | 莉莉 对啊 |
[02:20] | I should get a job teaching here. | 我该在这当老师 |
[02:21] | Wait, do you even know how to teach? | 等下 你会教课吗 |
[02:25] | No, but I’m sure I could find some Asian teacher to cheat off of. | 不会 但我一定能找个亚洲老师借用下简历 |
[02:29] | Thank you very much, | 太感谢你了 |
[02:32] | Mei Lin Chung. | 钟美琳 |
[02:38] | You’re divorced? Me, too. | 你离婚了吗 我也是 |
[02:40] | Oh, no. | 真遗憾 |
[02:41] | Pretty recently. | 就最近的事 |
[02:42] | I did not see that coming at all. | 之前完全没想到会这样 |
[02:45] | And it is hard. | 好煎熬 |
[02:46] | So hard. | 太煎熬了 |
[02:48] | So much crying. | 太多泪水 |
[02:49] | – Oh, so much. – So much. | -太多 -太多 |
[02:51] | – Right? – Right? | -是吧 -是吧 |
[02:53] | I don’t have anyone to talk to. | 我没有人谈心 |
[02:55] | So I-I just try to throw myself into my work, | 于是我就全身心投入工作 |
[02:58] | which is much better than puttering around my studio apartment, | 总比在我的小公寓里转圈 |
[03:01] | using my telescope to watch my neighbors sleep. | 用望远镜看邻居睡觉要好 |
[03:06] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[03:12] | I’m gonna put this through as an emergency hire. | 我要让你的申请走紧急聘用 |
[03:15] | You are more than qualified, and can I tell you something? | 你的能力完全能胜任这份工作 这么说吧 |
[03:18] | You get it. | 这份工作是你的了 |
[03:20] | I want you on my team. | 我要你成为我们的一员 |
[03:22] | Not riding the bench. | 不是等在冷板凳上 |
[03:23] | Carrying the ball. | 而是直接上场哦 |
[03:26] | And… | 还有 |
[03:27] | I can’t wait to hear your Chinese. | 期待听你讲中文 |
[03:30] | It’s pretty rusty. | 我讲得不好啦 |
[03:33] | Welcome to the Nixon Middle family. | 欢迎来到尼克森中学这个大家庭 |
[03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | Morning, Meredith. | 早上好 梅瑞迪丝 |
[04:15] | Good morning, Principal Carl. | 早上好 卡尔校长 |
[04:17] | Oh, I am so glad you are here. | 还好你来了 |
[04:20] | This weekend was so dark for me. | 这个周末太黑暗了 |
[04:22] | I ate 47 English muffin pizzas. | 我吃了47个煎饼果子 |
[04:25] | It never filled me up. | 却无法填满内心的空洞 |
[04:26] | Everyone, here is our new social studies teacher, Meredith… | 大家注意 这位是新来的社会课老师梅瑞迪丝… |
[04:31] | – Davis. – Davis. | -戴维斯 -戴维斯 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:35] | There’s a fight by the lockers! | 储物柜那里有人打架 |
[04:37] | Ginny, get this thing started. No cops! | 金妮 开始开会 别报警 |
[04:39] | No cops! | 千万别报警 |
[04:40] | Okay, people, we are about to start our staff meeting, so settle. | 好了 我们要开始员工会议了 大家就座吧 |
[04:45] | Okay, we need monitors | 我们需要人监管 |
[04:47] | for Safety Patrol. Any heroes? | 校内安全巡逻队 有人自告奋勇吗 |
[04:51] | Irene, | 艾琳 |
[04:52] | do I see your unmanicured hand in the air? | 那是你没修指甲的爪爪举在空中吗 |
[04:54] | Oh, I actually… I do light exercise after school. | 放学后我要做些轻度锻炼 |
[04:57] | – Great. – No, no. It’s required by my doctor, | -太棒了 -不 要遵医嘱的 |
[04:59] | – so… – Perfect. We will see you later. | -所以… -好极了 就决定是你了 |
[05:01] | All right, who’s gonna help out Irene? | 有人要帮帮艾琳吗 |
[05:04] | There is a small stipend. | 有小额津贴哦 |
[05:06] | Oh, I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[05:07] | Super. | 非常好 |
[05:12] | Why, you’re not gonna say hi? | 怎么 不打声招呼吗 |
[05:13] | Joel Kotsky. Well, now, Coach Kotsky. | 我是乔尔·考茨基 现在是考茨基教练了 |
[05:16] | Uh, you may have seen my penis on a flyer, and… | 你可能在传单上见过我的那话儿 |
[05:19] | You know, we went to high school together? | 我们上的是同一所高中 |
[05:21] | I don’t really remember you. | 我记不太清了 |
[05:22] | I was in that grunge band, Cement Heart. | 我在那个三流乐队 水泥心 |
[05:25] | You, uh, slept with our drummer. | 你 和我们的鼓手睡过 |
[05:26] | Well, it was high school. | 那可是高中 |
[05:28] | I slept with a lot of drummers. | 我和很多鼓手睡过 |
[05:29] | Oh, that explains it. | 那难怪 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I played bass. | 我是贝斯手 |
[05:31] | Hello! | 你好 |
[05:33] | Ginny Taylor-Clapp, | 我是金妮·泰勒-克莱普 |
[05:34] | two-term faculty president. | 两届教员会主席 |
[05:36] | And this is Kim, | 这是金姆 |
[05:38] | my student teacher. | 我的实习老师 |
[05:39] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:40] | Remember, | 记住 |
[05:40] | your ears are your best learning tools, Kim. | 多听少说才能学到东西 金姆 |
[05:43] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[05:45] | This is our teacher’s handbook. | 这是我们的教师手册 |
[05:47] | Great 411 in there | 里面的信息很有用 |
[05:48] | on start times, dress codes, et cetera. | 比如上班时间 服装要求 等等等等 |
[05:51] | Um… you know what? | 其实 |
[05:52] | You can save the tree. I think I got it. | 不用浪费这些纸了 我都知道 |
[05:54] | It’s, like, pretty standard stuff, right? | 就是些很基本的要求 对吧 |
[05:56] | No running, no glass, | 不能奔跑 不能饮酒 |
[05:57] | no horseplay, no chicken fights… | 不能嬉戏 不能打架 |
[05:59] | Those are pool rules. | 这些是泳池的规定 |
[06:04] | Meredith, wait up! | 梅瑞迪丝 等下 |
[06:06] | So, I heard you married some rich guy. | 我听说你嫁了个有钱佬 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[06:09] | What, he sells boats or something? | 他是卖船还是卖什么的 |
[06:10] | Yachts. | 卖游艇 |
[06:11] | Well, those are just big boats, right? | 那不就是大点的船嘛 |
[06:12] | Yeah, to you. | 对你来说当然是 |
[06:13] | I’d ask what you’ve been up to since high school, | 我本会问你高中毕业后都过得怎么样 |
[06:15] | but I see you’re a gym teacher, | 但我看到你是个体育老师了 |
[06:16] | so it sort of tells me everything I need to know. | 我就大概知道我想知道的一切了 |
[06:18] | What? That I’m awesome? | 比如 我帅爆了 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:21] | I’m Irene. | 我是艾琳 |
[06:22] | We didn’t meet. | 还没正式见过 |
[06:23] | Thank you so much for teaming up with me. | 太感谢你愿意帮我了 |
[06:25] | I have bills to pay. | 我也有账单要付嘛 |
[06:26] | You know what? Safety Patrol’s gonna be so fun. | 校内巡逻会很好玩的 |
[06:29] | We get badges and slickers… | 我们可以戴徽章 穿警示服… |
[06:30] | I’m not wearing a badge or a slicker. | 我才不要穿戴那种东西 |
[06:32] | Yeah, me either. They’re so dumb. | 我也是 太逗逼了 |
[06:33] | Irene. Tuck it in. | 艾琳 别这么饥渴 |
[06:35] | Hey, do you think maybe you want to have lunch with us? | 话说你想和我们一起吃午饭吗 |
[06:37] | Our treat. | 我们请客 |
[06:38] | Oh, God. I nap at lunch. | 哎呀 我要打盹呢 |
[06:41] | But you guys can totally give me the cash equivalent. | 但你们可以折现给我嘛 |
[06:43] | Yeah, just-just tell us what you usually eat, | 好啊 告诉我们你平常吃什么 |
[06:45] | – and we’ll figure it out. – Great. | -我们来算算 -真好 |
[06:46] | Yeah, yeah. We’re not doing that. | 是啊是啊 你想多了 |
[06:47] | Where’s my classroom? | 我的教室在哪里 |
[06:48] | It’s just right at the end of these lockers. | 就在这排储物柜的尽头 |
[06:50] | Hey, you know, teachers around here usually form packs together, | 这里的老师通常会拉帮结派 |
[06:53] | so I thought maybe we could form, like, | 不如咱们也成立一个 比如叫 |
[06:54] | a best friends pack… | 死党帮… |
[06:55] | Wow, she is pretty great. | 她真是女神 |
[06:57] | She just left in the middle of your conversation. | 她在你话说一半时转身就走了 |
[06:58] | I know, we made it to the middle of a conversation. | 是啊 好歹说了一半呢 |
[07:02] | – Yeah, up top. – All right. | -是啊 击个掌 -棒 |
[07:09] | What’s up, dude? | 你好啊 小帅哥 |
[07:13] | Okay, good morning, class. | 同学们 早上好 |
[07:15] | I’m your new social studies teacher, Ms. Davis. | 我是你们的新任社会课老师 戴维斯老师 |
[07:18] | Class dues are $25, | 学杂费25块 |
[07:20] | and checks can be written out to cash. | 支票现金均可 |
[07:23] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[07:25] | to get to know you guys better, | 为加强了解 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna hand out these student information cards | 我要让你们填一张 |
[07:28] | for you guys to fill out. | 学生信息卡 |
[07:29] | It’s like, name, address, | 就是些 姓名 住址 |
[07:31] | whether your parents are divorced… | 父母是否离婚 |
[07:33] | the standard stuff. | 这些标准问题啦 |
[07:35] | – Uh, Ms. Davis? – Yeah? | -戴维斯老师 -怎么了 |
[07:37] | I don’t know how many cars fit in my garage. | 我不知道我家的车库能停多少车 |
[07:40] | – Ten, maybe? – Wait. Everybody shut up! | -大概十辆吧 -等下 全世界安静 |
[07:44] | You have a house with a ten-car garage? | 你家有个能停十辆车的车库 |
[07:46] | – It’s an apartment… – Okay, don’t worry about it. | -是公寓的车库… -行了不用填了 |
[07:49] | Just a few moves I learned at Safety Patrol Camp. | 就是些我在安全巡逻训练营里学的动作 |
[07:51] | Hey, Safety Patrollers. | 安全巡逻员们 |
[07:53] | This is your other advisor, Ms. Davis. | 这是你们另一位指导老师 戴维斯老师 |
[07:56] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[07:57] | Lily, you’re in Safety Patrol? | 莉莉 你是安全巡逻员 |
[08:00] | In it? I’m captain of it. | 巡逻员 我可是队长 |
[08:01] | You’re really pretty, Ms. Davis. | 你真漂亮啊 戴维斯老师 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I know, and I’m also really photogenic. | 我知道 我还很上镜哦 |
[08:05] | Okay, patrollers, let’s go, we’re piling up. | 好了 大伙儿 开工啦 人都成堆了 |
[08:08] | Okay, well, I’ll just be over there… | 好吧 我就在那里 |
[08:10] | supervising. | 监督了 |
[08:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:14] | Supervise… | 监了个督 |
[08:16] | Supervise… | 督了个监 |
[08:19] | Check out the nerds. | 看看这些呆子 |
[08:20] | Oh, look, it’s the Hugly Patrol. | 看啊 是猪扒巡逻队 |
[08:22] | Apparently you can only join if you’re hella ugly. | 显然要长得够丑才能参加 |
[08:25] | Nice vest, lesbian. | 背心不错啊 拉拉 |
[08:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Because there’s nothing wrong | 因为这是没错的 |
[08:28] | with being gay or bisexual or… | 不管是同性恋 双性恋还是… |
[08:31] | Okay. Okay. | 老娘看够了 |
[08:34] | Move it along, Water Bra, | 滚开 “水垫胸” |
[08:37] | and take your little friend Panty Lines with you. | 别忘了把你朋友”内裤印”带上 |
[08:40] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[08:41] | You’ll pay for this, Safety Patrol. | 你们给我们等着 安全巡逻队 |
[08:43] | – Thanks. – You’re really pretty. | -谢谢大家 -你真是女神 |
[08:44] | Yeah, I know. Girls, what’s happening? | 都说了我知道 姑娘们 这什么情况 |
[08:47] | You gotta fight fire with fire. | 女屌不抗争 茶婊拽一生 |
[08:50] | Okay, look, it gets better. | 情况会好转的 |
[08:52] | Just not right away, | 可能不会马上就好 |
[08:53] | and honestly not for everybody. | 不会大家都好 |
[08:55] | It’ll probably only get better for one of you. | 你们两条咸鱼可能也就一条能翻身 |
[09:02] | Guys, | 孩子们 |
[09:03] | sitting around and reading magazines is not getting me any closer to | 现在逍遥一时 |
[09:05] | sitting around and reading magazines for the rest of my life. | 可没法让我逍遥一世 |
[09:09] | I need a better plan. | 我得赶紧想个办法 |
[09:11] | Okay, class. | 同学们 |
[09:13] | Friday is Career Day. | 周五是家长职业交流日 |
[09:15] | You guys are gonna invite guest speakers, | 你们要邀请发言嘉宾 |
[09:16] | and we’re gonna start with men. | 先从男性开始 |
[09:18] | If your parents are divorced, | 如果你们父母离婚 |
[09:20] | maybe Dad doesn’t spend enough time with you. | 爸爸平常也不太陪你们 |
[09:22] | Why don’t we get him involved, okay? | 不如这次请他们参加吧 |
[09:24] | Any adult male is eligible, | 成年男性均可 |
[09:26] | except for ones who served time, | 蹲过大牢的就算了 |
[09:27] | unless it was for a white-collar crime. | 除非是精英犯罪 |
[09:30] | Okay, shout out who you’ve got! | 来说说自家爸爸都是干什么的吧 |
[09:31] | Any doctors? No dentists. | 有做医生的吗 牙医不算 |
[09:35] | So a kid in my P.E. class | 我体育课上一个学生 |
[09:37] | asked me to help him fill out his student information card. | 让我帮他填学生信息卡 |
[09:40] | He was having trouble because | 他不太清楚 |
[09:41] | he didn’t know if his house had a bidet in it. | 家里有没有 坐浴盆 |
[09:43] | Oh, well, if you have to ask… | 如果连这都要问… |
[09:45] | Wow, the three of us have really great chemistry. Right? | 我们三个真有默契 是吧 |
[09:47] | *Bitches ain’t nothing but hoes and tricks* | *婊子就只是贱鸡* |
[09:49] | *Bitches ain’t nothing but hoes and tricks* | *婊子就只是贱鸡* |
[09:51] | *Bitches ain’t nothing but hoes…* | *婊子就只是贱…* |
[09:53] | That song is not okay for school. | 这歌不许在学校里唱 |
[09:55] | We learned it in Ms. Davis’ class. | 我们在戴维斯老师的课上学的 |
[09:58] | Snitch. | 小叛徒 |
[09:59] | Uh, be careful. | 小心点 |
[10:00] | – Do what feels natural. – Kids… | -随性发挥吧 -孩子们 |
[10:03] | That song isn’t right. | 这歌是不对的 |
[10:04] | See? | 听到没 |
[10:05] | Because bitches | 因为婊子 |
[10:06] | can be anything they want. | 可以成为任何人 |
[10:08] | Bitches can be doctors, | 婊子可以成为医生 |
[10:10] | bitches can be astronauts, | 婊子可以成为宇航员 |
[10:12] | bitches can even be | 婊子甚至可以成为 |
[10:13] | the President of the United States, | 美国总统 |
[10:15] | – am I right? – Yeah. | -我说得对吗 -太对了 |
[10:16] | Which you guys are gonna learn about at Career Day. | 而这些你们在职业日就会学到 |
[10:19] | Knowledge. | 金玉良言 |
[10:20] | Pass it on. | 口口相传吧 |
[10:21] | Now scat. | 撤 |
[10:28] | Meredith, | 梅瑞迪丝 |
[10:29] | one, we try not to use | 第一 我们尽量不用 |
[10:32] | “bitches” To describe our female students. | “婊子”来形容女学生 |
[10:34] | Two, Career Day is my thing. | 第二 职业日一向是我办的 |
[10:37] | I do it every year. | 每年如此 |
[10:38] | It’s the official one. | 这才是官方的 |
[10:39] | Well, why can’t there be two Career Days? | 为什么就不能有两次职业日呢 |
[10:41] | Don’t you have ferrets to take care of, | 你不是要照顾雪貂吗 |
[10:43] | or do they also think you talk too much? | 还是连它们都觉得你话太多 |
[10:44] | I’m not canceling my Career Day. | 我不会取消职业日的 |
[10:49] | I would reconsider reconsidering. | 我要是你就会三思再三思 |
[10:51] | I already printed the flyers. | 我宣传单都印好了 |
[10:53] | You already printed the flyers? | 你宣传单都印好了 |
[10:55] | I already printed the flyers. | 我宣传单都印好了 |
[10:57] | I actually printed the flyers. | 其实是我负责去印的 |
[11:01] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[11:03] | She’s gunning for you. | 你是她的头号大敌了 |
[11:14] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[11:15] | This is my personal time! Janet! | 这是我的私人时间 珍妮特 |
[11:18] | It’s on my schedule. | 我日程上都腾出来了 |
[11:19] | Meredith cannot have a Career Day. | 梅瑞迪丝不能办职业日 |
[11:21] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国度 |
[11:22] | Meredith can do whatever she pleases. | 梅瑞迪丝想做什么都行 |
[11:24] | Except sleep in an ex’s car, | 除了在前任车里睡觉 |
[11:25] | which, apparently, is vehicular squatting. | 因为显然这是非法占用车辆 |
[11:28] | I don’t trust her! She takes the bus! | 我不相信她 她可是坐校车上下班的 |
[11:30] | Just drop it, Ginny. | 别吵了 金妮 |
[11:32] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[11:33] | Kim, enough! Okay? | 金姆 闭嘴 好吗 |
[11:35] | Enough! | 说够了 |
[11:45] | So, in short, never text naked pictures. | 总之 千万别发裸照 |
[11:49] | Somebody ask me the next question before I get bored. | 趁我还没无聊 赶紧问我下一个问题 |
[11:51] | Guys, we need to be doing our job. | 大伙儿 我们得去干活了 |
[11:55] | I got my period. Is my life over? | 我初潮了 我的人生玩完了吗 |
[11:57] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[11:58] | I know. I’m a woman now. | 我知道 我成为女人了 |
[11:59] | Screw that. | 得了吧 |
[12:00] | You just got a free pass to miss anything you want. | 你是拿到了想逃什么都可以的免费券 |
[12:03] | All you have to say is the word “cramps,” | 万事只要一句”姨妈痛” |
[12:05] | and you’ll be riding that baby to menopause. | 你能一直爽到更年期 |
[12:08] | Thanks. Adults are never honest. | 谢谢 大人从来不诚实 |
[12:11] | Yeah, especially not on eHarmony. | 是啊 尤其是百合网上的 |
[12:15] | I know I said I’d braid yours next, but I’m not going to. | 我知道我说过等下要帮你俩编辫子 但我不会的 |
[12:19] | Be right back. Hold on. | 马上回来 等一下 |
[12:22] | Why are you reading? | 你怎么在看书 |
[12:23] | You can do that when we get home. | 可以到家了再看啊 |
[12:25] | Brie only lets me read when I’m on the elliptical. | 布里只让我在椭圆机上看书 |
[12:27] | And why do you need me? | 而且你还要我干吗 |
[12:28] | You have your worshippers. | 你都有崇拜者了 |
[12:30] | Someone needs to take a chillaxative. | 某人要淡定点哦 |
[12:32] | The patrol’s my thing, but you’ve totally took it over! | 巡逻队是我的 但你完全占为己有了 |
[12:35] | You’re not our new BFF just because | 就因为你给我们一点肤浅的建议 |
[12:37] | you gave us a few bits of surfacey advice. | 不代表你就是我们的新闺蜜了 |
[12:39] | Like telling Bronwen to get her teeth whitened. | 就比如让布朗温去洗牙 |
[12:42] | Okay, somebody had to tell her. | 总有人要跟她说吧 |
[12:43] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑 |
[12:45] | You were a cool kid! | 你曾是受欢迎的孩子 |
[12:46] | We aren’t! And you made it worse by drawing attention to us! | 但我们不是 你拉仇恨之后我们的日子更难过了 |
[12:50] | Water Bra and Panty Lines are really popular! | “水垫胸”和”内裤印”真的很受欢迎 |
[12:52] | Yeah, because they don’t wear stupid Safety Patrol vests. | 那是因为她们不穿逗逼安全巡逻队背心 |
[12:55] | I know you’re just gonna leave us when you meet a guy, anyway. | 反正你钓到金龟婿之后也会离开我们的 |
[12:58] | Um, of course I am. | 当然了 |
[12:59] | Then just leave now! | 那现在就走吧 |
[13:00] | Fine. I should be focused | 行 我应该集中精力 |
[13:02] | on meeting a rich husband, not saving kids’ lives! | 钓金龟婿 而不是拯救小屁孩的生活 |
[13:06] | So, I operate on hearts. Open-heart surgery mostly. | 我给心脏做手术 大多是要打开心脏的那种 |
[13:10] | How about closed hearts? | 那封闭的心灵呢 |
[13:14] | Okay, kids, does anyone want | 好了 孩子们 有人要问 |
[13:16] | to ask Dr. Grant a question? | 格兰特医生什么问题吗 |
[13:18] | How would you best describe your tax bracket? | 能说说你的纳税等级吗 |
[13:20] | Too high. | 太高了 |
[13:25] | Dr. Grant, do you love your wife? | 格兰特医生 你爱你的妻子吗 |
[13:27] | – Um, I’m divorced… actually. – Oh, no. | -其实我离婚了 -真遗憾 |
[13:32] | And it’s a long story. At first we were… | 说来话长 起初我们… |
[13:34] | Interesting questions. | 这些问题倒挺有意思 |
[13:35] | People do say that they say the darnedest things. | 不都说孩子伤人得实诚嘛 |
[13:38] | Why did you drag me down here?! | 干吗拖我过来啊 |
[13:39] | Attention! Ms. Davis is a fraud. | 全体注意 戴维斯老师是骗子 |
[13:44] | She did not work at Windsor Park “K” through 12 | 她过去六年并没在温莎公园小学教过书 |
[13:48] | as her résumé says she did for the last six years. | 与她的简历不相符 |
[13:50] | I just got off the phone with them. | 我刚跟他们通完电话 |
[13:52] | They’ve never even heard of her. | 他们从没听说过她的名字 |
[13:57] | Is your brother still a cop? | 你哥还是警察吗 |
[13:58] | And if so, can he get me a restraining order? | 如果是的话 他能给我弄张禁制令来吗 |
[14:00] | Oh, I guess you remember me better | 看来你比你以为的 |
[14:02] | than you thought. And yeah. | 记得我多一点啊 他还是警察 |
[14:05] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[14:07] | Meredith Davis didn’t work at Windsor Park Elementary. | 梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯没在温莎公园小学教过书 |
[14:12] | When I was younger, i had a stalker. | 我以前曾有过一个跟踪狂 |
[14:16] | My beauty, smarts, and bikini-ready body | 我的美貌 智慧和完美比基尼身材 |
[14:21] | made me an easy target. | 让我成为了易受攻击的目标 |
[14:24] | I was seeing a guy, and when I tried to end it, | 我当时在跟一个男人约会 我想分手 |
[14:28] | he didn’t get it. | 但他不罢休 |
[14:31] | Once he went to bed with me, | 一旦他跟我上了床 |
[14:32] | he couldn’t imagine a life without me. | 就没法想象没有我的生活了 |
[14:34] | So I had to move and change my name. | 所以我只得搬家改名 |
[14:39] | I can show you the restraining order if you want. | 你们要看的话 我可以拿禁制令来 |
[14:41] | Um, but after… | 但之后 |
[14:45] | a failed marriage… | 婚姻失败 |
[14:49] | I decided to come back home. | 我就决定回家 |
[14:51] | And come back to Meredith Davis. | 恢复梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯的身份 |
[14:56] | – That is poppycock! – Language. | -简直是放屁 -注意言辞 |
[14:58] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t honest with you, | 很抱歉我骗了你们 |
[15:00] | but it was a very dark time in my life. | 但这是我生命中的一段黑暗时期 |
[15:04] | I once had a stalker… | 我也曾经… |
[15:08] | accusation made against me. | 被人控告我跟踪 |
[15:11] | Here’s a shoulder. Use it. | 这里有强健的肩膀 来靠吧 |
[15:14] | Let’s go, Ginny. Enough damage | 走吧 金妮 在家长面前 |
[15:16] | has been done in front of the parents. | 还不够丢人吗 |
[15:19] | You’re really strong and brave. | 你真的很坚强勇敢 |
[15:21] | And honest. | 还很坦诚呢 |
[15:22] | And free to take this Career Day to night. | 还有空把这次职业日进行到晚上 |
[15:28] | Maybe we should maybe hit the Dave & Buster’s | 也许我们该去快餐店 |
[15:31] | for a little hair-letting-down session. | 轻松一下 |
[15:33] | Irene, I’ve got one for you. | 艾琳 这位交给你了 |
[15:35] | You can’t marry your ferrets. | 你不能嫁给雪貂啊 |
[15:36] | – She has ferrets. – You have ferrets? | -她养雪貂 -你养雪貂 |
[15:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:43] | Wow, what a successful Career Day. | 今天的职业日大成功 |
[15:45] | I know, I got, like, ten numbers. | 是啊 我差不多拿到了十个手机号 |
[15:46] | And you’re going on a date | 而你要跟那个怪咖 |
[15:47] | with that weird guy. Still a win. | 去约会了 也算是有收获嘛 |
[15:48] | I-I knew we’d become friends. | 我就知道我们会成为朋友的 |
[15:50] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[15:52] | Done signing autographs, Doctor? | 签完名了吗 医生 |
[15:54] | For now. So, what are you up to this weekend? | 暂时是的 你周末有什么计划 |
[15:58] | Whatever you’re up to. | 看你有什么计划了 |
[15:59] | Uh, well, I’m leaving straight from here | 我直接从这里出发 |
[16:01] | to head to my family beach house. | 去我家里的海滨别墅 |
[16:02] | Well, it’s more like a beach resort. | 更像是海滨度假地啦 |
[16:04] | They’re all real estate developers. | 我家里人都是房地产开发商 |
[16:06] | I’m kind of the black sheep. | 我算是”败家子”了 |
[16:07] | Oh, no. | 真糟糕 |
[16:08] | – Families, right? – Yeah. | -家人啊 -是啊 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you take me and my bikini-ready body with you? | 不如带上我和我的完美比基尼身材吧 |
[16:14] | Isn’t the parent-teacher thing against the rules? | 家长和老师约会不违反规定吗 |
[16:16] | No, I read the handbook. We can go right now. | 不违反 我看过教师手册 我们现在就可以走 |
[16:17] | Irene can cover for me. | 艾琳能帮我代课 |
[16:18] | Wait, wait. What about my classes? | 等等 那我自己的课呢 |
[16:20] | Okay, I’ll see you out front. | 大门口见 |
[16:23] | Hey, ow, ow, ow, stop. | 好痛 住手 |
[16:25] | Why don’t you eat your lunch in the crosswalk, | 你们就在人行横道上吃午餐吧 |
[16:27] | Safety Patrol? | 安全巡逻队 |
[16:29] | Yeah, the cafeteria is a nerd-free zone. | 是啊 餐厅是”呆子免入”的 |
[16:32] | There was no signage! | 哪有这种标识 |
[16:36] | Nerds. | 呆子 |
[16:37] | Just tell them I’m in the bathroom. | 就说我去厕所了 |
[16:39] | For the whole day? | 整整一天 |
[16:40] | Yeah. Just say you don’t want to know, | 对 就说”你不想知道的” |
[16:41] | make an “ick” face, and no one will ask any questions. | 再做个恶心的表情 就没人会问了 |
[16:44] | There’s my little hottie… | 我的小帅车 |
[16:46] | and Dr. Grant. | 和格兰特医生来了 |
[16:47] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好了 回见 |
[16:49] | I’d say your clothes are ruined, | 我本想说你们的衣服算是毁了 |
[16:51] | but they couldn’t get any worse! | 不过本来就那么丑了 |
[16:54] | Meredith, hey. | 梅瑞迪丝 |
[16:58] | These girls just did this to me last week. | 这些女孩上周才这样欺负过我 |
[17:00] | Hey, get out of here, | 滚开 |
[17:01] | Water Bra and, uh, Panty Lines. | “水垫胸”和”内裤印” |
[17:05] | Guys, what’s happening? | 姑娘们 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | The popular girls kicked us out of the cafeteria. | 受欢迎的女孩们把我们赶出餐厅了 |
[17:09] | They said we were sitting at their table. | 说我们占了她们的桌子 |
[17:11] | You know what? It’s fine. | 算了 没关系 |
[17:12] | Just go back in there. | 回餐厅去啊 |
[17:14] | That’s easy for you to say. You’re you. | 你站着说话不腰疼 你可是你啊 |
[17:17] | We’re… us. | 我们 只是我们 |
[17:21] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[17:23] | yes, I was blessed with a perfect rack | 也许我的确条儿太顺 |
[17:25] | and a great face, but that doesn’t mean | 盘儿太亮 但这不表示 |
[17:27] | that I don’t know how you guys are feeling. | 我不明白你们的感受 |
[17:30] | Okay, I was married to this rich guy, | 我确实是嫁了一个有钱人 |
[17:35] | who contrary to popular belief, I was actually in love with. | 别人都认为我是傍大款 但我是真的爱他 |
[17:39] | And he cheated on me with a younger, | 但他却背着我跟一个更年轻 |
[17:42] | allegedly hotter girl. | 据说是更性感的女孩偷腥 |
[17:44] | I was basically kicked out of my life. | 我几乎是被踹出了自己的生活 |
[17:48] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[17:51] | I mean, I’m way too hot to be here. | 我这么性感怎么会沦落至此 |
[17:54] | But sometimes, if you’re feeling insecure on the inside, | 但有时 如果你内心没有安全感 |
[17:56] | you need to show confidence on the outside. | 就应该在外在表现出自信 |
[17:59] | You gotta fake it till you make it. | 在成为女神之前 装也要给我装像了 |
[18:02] | Okay, | 好了 |
[18:04] | you walk in there like you own the place. | 你们得像走进自己家一样走进去 |
[18:06] | That’s what I would do. | 要是我就会这么做 |
[18:07] | Girls up, tush out! | 挺胸收腹撅屁股 |
[18:10] | – Okay? – Meredith, I gotta go. I’m gonna be late. | -懂吗 -梅瑞迪丝 我得走了 要迟到了 |
[18:13] | Okay, I have a date, | 好了 我还有个约会 |
[18:14] | but be sure to let me know how that goes. | 但记得告诉我结果如何 |
[18:30] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[18:34] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[18:36] | Okay, girls, we’re going in. | 好了 姑娘们 咱们进去了 |
[19:14] | Oh, ladies, I think you passed your table. | 姑娘们 你们好像走过头了哦 |
[19:17] | Um, this is our table. | 这桌子是我们的 |
[19:19] | We could just sit over there. | 我们坐在那边就可以了 |
[19:20] | No, this is your table. | 不 这是你们的桌子 |
[19:22] | Lily, why don’t you tell them why? | 莉莉 告诉她们理由 |
[19:24] | You’re our captain. | 你可是我们的队长 |
[19:27] | I might have a perfect rack and a great face… | 也许我条儿太顺 盘儿太亮… |
[19:30] | In your own words, in your own words. | 用你自己的话 自己的话 |
[19:32] | Oh, okay. Uh, we were here first, | 好吧 是我们先来的 |
[19:35] | and there are no assigned seats. | 而且座位又不是固定的 |
[19:37] | Yeah, signage. | 是啊 看标识 |
[19:39] | Oh, you guys, I don’t think they know how to read. | 姑娘们 她们应该无脑不识字 |
[19:42] | And they’re not hot enough to pull it off. | 胸小顶不住吧 |
[19:45] | Whatever. We’re done anyway. | 无所谓 反正我们也吃完了 |
[19:47] | No, you weren’t. | 吃完才怪 |
[19:51] | Ouch! | 完爆 |
[19:54] | I cannot believe we just did that! | 真不敢相信我们成功了 |
[19:56] | – Did we fake it till we made it? – Yes, you did! | -我们装出女神范儿了吗 -当然啦 |
[20:00] | Meredith, it was really nice of you to miss your date. | 梅瑞迪丝 你没抛下我们去约会真是太感人了 |
[20:03] | Nice? No. I wasn’t gonna go out with that guy. | 感人 不 我才没打算跟那家伙约会 |
[20:06] | Did you see his Porsche? It was, like, two years old. | 你看到他的保时捷了吗 两年前的款了吧 |
[20:15] | Hey, maybe I was wrong about you. | 我之前可能看错你了 |
[20:17] | It’s called “deodorant,” dude. Look into it. | 有种东西叫除臭剂 老兄 用用吧 |
[20:19] | Or maybe not. | 收回刚才那句话 |
[20:21] | But either way, we should hang out sometime. | 无论如何 我们该一起玩玩 |
[20:23] | I can get you that restraining order, whatever. | 我能给你拿到禁制令 随便什么都行 |
[20:27] | You’re a gym teacher. | 你是个体育老师 |
[20:28] | I’m never gonna sleep with you. | 我绝不可能跟你上床的 |
[20:30] | We all do things we never thought we’d do, Ms. Davis. | 人总会做些自己意想不到的事 戴维斯老师 |
[20:51] | This never happened. | 这次从没发生过 |
[20:53] | Well, actually, this never happened twice. | 事实上 应该说这两次都没发生过 |