Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

坏法官(Bad Judge)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 坏法官(Bad Judge)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Gary, I know we’re in a relationship 加里 我知道对于这段关系
[00:03] with no expectations, but I am laying here 我们都没抱过高期望 但是我现在
[00:05] in nothing but a very tiny silk robe. 只穿着丝绸睡袍躺在床上
[00:08] I expect a little urgency. 我希望你快点
[00:09] I-I know. I have, like, 我知道了 我还有
[00:11] two more emails to send. 两封邮件要发
[00:12] You know, I have a pretty big day tomorrow. 明天对我而言 是很重大的日子
[00:13] You have a big day tomorrow? 明天对你而言是个重大日子
[00:14] I’m trying that Russian mob case. 我还要审俄罗斯黑帮的案子呢
[00:16] There’s gonna be reporters there. 到时会有记者在场
[00:18] We’re even gonna have a sketch artist. 甚至会有素描师哦
[00:20] And I don’t want to look tired in all the drawings. 我可不想在画里看起来满脸倦容
[00:22] Two more minutes, and I am done. 最多再等两分钟 我就弄完了
[00:23] In two minutes, I’m gonna be asleep. 两分钟后 我就要睡着了
[00:25] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间等你
[00:34] You just received a very urgent message from Rebecca P. Wright. 你刚刚收到丽贝卡·莱特发来的紧急信息
[00:42] You know what? This can wait. 好吧 邮件可以等下再发
[00:47] Took you long enough. 你动作真慢
[00:48] Traffic was brutal. 路上堵车
[01:05] – Hey, Gary. – Oh, God. -加里 -天呐
[01:07] Tom. Wow, your stealth kill approach is coming along nicely. 汤姆 你的潜行术练得越来越好了
[01:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:11] So I wanted to pick your therapist brain for a second 我想征求下你这位心理医生的意见
[01:14] about this problem that a friend of mine is having at home. 解决一下我朋友的家庭危机
[01:16] Oh, well, you know, I prefer to talk to people 我更希望直接跟他们
[01:18] directly about their personal problems. 讨论个人问题
[01:20] So, you know, if your friend wants to– 如果你朋友想—-
[01:21] My friend can’t talk to you about this. 我朋友没法跟你谈这个
[01:22] Nor anyone. All right, he’s very shy. 也不能跟别人谈 他很害羞
[01:24] He’s got these issues with his wife. 他和他老婆遇到些问题
[01:27] All right, she’s mad because he’s always at work. 她很生气 因为他总是在工作
[01:29] And now it’s getting worse 现在情况更糟了
[01:30] because he just got assigned this very important case. 因为他刚接了一个重要的案子
[01:34] Oh, is your friend a lawyer? 你朋友是个律师吗
[01:38] No, it’s not that kind of case. 不 我不是指案子
[01:38] Case:一词多义 案子/盒子
[01:40] It’s a wooden case. 是木头盒子
[01:41] – It’s a, he’s a case maker. – OK. -他是做盒子的 -好吧
[01:43] Yes. And he just got this really important case, 没错 他最近要做一个很重要的盒子
[01:46] and when he tells his wife he has to go work on it, 当他告诉妻子自己得加班加点的时候
[01:48] she picks a fight. 她发火了
[01:50] So what would you do to fix her? 换做是你 会怎样安抚她
[01:53] Medication, right? 用药对不对
[01:54] Mash up some pills 捣碎几片药丸
[01:56] and slip them into her stupid chia seed yogurt or something? 把粉末放进她平时喝的奇亚籽酸奶中
[01:59] No, Tom, don’t do that. 汤姆 别这么做
[02:00] You see, a marriage involves two people. 婚姻事关两个人
[02:02] Maybe your friend, the case maker, 也许你那位做盒子的朋友
[02:04] would consider couples counseling. 要考虑下婚姻咨询
[02:06] Oh, no. That’s not gonna happen. 不 那是不可能的
[02:07] – What? – All right, I gotta run. -什么 -我得走了
[02:08] I got a very important case to work on. 我有个很重要的案子要研究
[02:10] Legal case. 法律案件
[02:11] Not a wooden case. 不是木头盒子
[02:12] I’m not the guy in the story! 我刚刚说的那个人不是我自己
[02:14] That’s right. 没错
[02:17] All rise. 全体起立
[02:19] The honorable Judge Rebecca Wright presiding. 尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审
[02:22] Please be seated. 请坐
[02:23] All right, we can quiet down, and we’ll go ahead and– 请大家保持肃静 然后…
[02:29] let’s have a little order here, all right? 请保持法庭秩序
[02:32] I’m not gonna have my courtroom turned into a circus sideshow. 我可不想把法庭变成马戏团秀
[02:36] I need quiet in the gallery. 旁听者请保持安静
[02:45] I got you. I did. 我抓到你们了吧 真的
[02:47] I did. This is gonna be fun. 真的 接下来肯定会很好玩的
[02:52] Mr. Gukasov. 古卡索夫先生
[02:54] Before we begin, I understand 在开始之前 我明白
[02:55] you are a native Russian speaker. 你的母语是俄语
[02:57] Would you prefer that the court provide you an interpreter? 需要法庭为你提供一名翻译吗
[02:59] No, I speak good English. 不用 我英语说得很好
[03:01] But I don’t like having woman judge. 但我不喜欢女法官
[03:03] Is very humiliating. 那太侮辱人了
[03:05] Oh, really? 是吗
[03:06] Well, if things don’t go your way, 如果这次庭审结果对你不利的话
[03:08] you may never see a woman again. 你以后可能再也见不到女人了
[03:12] Hot room, right? 今天气氛真不错
[03:14] You are killing. 你的魅力秒杀众人
[03:15] Yeah, I got a tight five on airplane security 没错 我曾经违反过5项航空安全规定
[03:17] I could bust out. 都轻松逃脱了
[03:20] Now that was a good morning, Tedward. 刚刚那情况才叫早上好呢 泰沃德
[03:23] You know when you’re becoming a judge, 当你好不容易做了法官
[03:25] that is exactly the kind of case you dream of presiding over, 你想审的就是这种案子
[03:28] you know, something that you can really sink your teeth into. 让人可以全心投入开心审的案子
[03:32] Rebecca. 丽贝卡
[03:33] We have a situation. 出状况了
[03:34] Oh, no, no, no, no. Let me guess, let me guess. 先别说 让我猜猜
[03:38] Your eyebrows just realized 你的眉毛终于意识到
[03:39] they’re supposed to be gray too? 它们也应该花白了吗
[03:40] What? 搞神马
[03:42] That’s a good one. You been saving that one? 真是个绝妙的笑话 你一直压箱底没说出来吗
[03:43] No. 没有
[03:45] Yeah, I have. 没错 我一直藏着
[03:47] Two weeks ago, you presided over a case 两周前 你审了一个案子
[03:49] involving computer fraud. 和网络诈骗有关
[03:51] Yeah, State v. Corrigan. 是的 州检诉科里根一案
[03:52] Remember that little weasel? 还记得那个小混蛋吗
[03:53] He’d stolen people’s credit card information online. 他在网上盗窃他人的信用卡信息
[03:55] We got him. 我们抓住他了
[03:56] While Mr. Corrigan was awaiting sentencing, 科里根先生在等待服刑的时候
[03:58] he decided to pass his time by hacking into your cell phone 决定花点时间黑进你的手机
[04:01] and uploading one particular photo 上传了一张特别的照片
[04:03] to our court’s webpage. 到法院的主页
[04:04] I told you not to take that picture of that cloud 我说过 不要把那片
[04:07] that looked like a swastika. 长得像纳粹标志的云拍下来
[04:08] No. Oh, God, no, no, no. 不 不 天啊 不好
[04:11] Oh, I wish it was the swastika cloud. 如果是纳粹云就好了
[04:12] No. 不是
[04:14] No, the other day I sent Gary a photo. 那天我给加里发了一张照片
[04:17] Of everything. 什么都露了
[04:20] – Everything? – Yeah. -什么都露了吗 -没错
[04:21] And everything in between everything. 包括三点之间的一切
[04:22] I had our IT department remove it 我已经让技术部的人
[04:24] from the site immediately, 立刻把照片撤下来了
[04:25] but I’m afraid the damage may have already been done. 但恐怕影响已经造成了
[04:28] Oh, that vindictive little prick. 那个心怀怨恨的小混蛋
[04:30] Tedward, everyone in the courthouse has seen me naked. 泰沃德 法院的所有人都看见了我的裸体
[04:33] No, no, it doesn’t–look… 不 不会的
[04:35] Nobody looks at the Court’s website. 没有人会去看法院的网站
[04:36] It’s a dot-gov address. 那是个政府网址
[04:38] Look, you click on it, it’s so boring, 真的 你点开后就会觉得很无聊
[04:39] you’ll fall asleep. Trust me. 会睡着的 相信我
[04:40] You know, you’re right. Right? 你说得对 不是吗
[04:41] Nobody looks at that thing. 没有人会去看那些东西的
[04:43] You’re overreacting. 你反应过度了
[04:43] I’m overreacting. 我反应过度了
[04:46] Judge Wright, who did you send the picture to? 莱特法官 那张照片是你发给谁的
[04:48] Is it true you have a sex tape? 传言说你有性爱视频是真的吗
[04:50] Okay, hey, hey. 好了 你们
[04:51] Look, show a little respect, please. 放尊重一点好吗
[04:52] I have strip club. 我开了个脱衣服俱乐部
[04:54] Maybe you dance for me, huh? 或许你可以来给我跳舞
[04:56] You said that no one goes on the court’s website. 你不是说没人会去看法院的网站吗
[04:58] There was never porn on it before. 以前上面从没有过艳照啊
[05:04] Okay, so, Rebecca is on her way, 好了 丽贝卡马上就到了
[05:06] and she’s experiencing a lot of emotions, 她的情绪有些激动
[05:08] many of which are being expressed at high volume toward me, 她一定会高声对我表示谴责
[05:10] which I know is misplaced anger. 虽然我知道她的怒火并非是针对我的
[05:12] But still… 不过 还是…
[05:13] It’s kind of terrifying. 我有点害怕
[05:14] Hey, she’s right behind me. 她就在我后面
[05:15] Somebody get her a drink. 你们谁帮她拿杯喝的
[05:16] – I’m on that. – Okay, you know what? -我去 -不如这样
[05:17] Let’s just reassure her, this is not a big deal. 我们安慰她 这没什么大不了的
[05:19] You know, just treat her exactly as we normally do. 就跟平时对她的态度一样就行
[05:21] – Right. – All right? -好的 -行吗
[05:26] I don’t need your sympathy, okay? 我不需要你们的同情 好吗
[05:28] I just need a drink. 我只想喝一杯
[05:30] Did someone say drink? 刚刚是有谁说要喝酒吗
[05:32] Here we go. 酒来了
[05:35] All right, so clearly, Tom has seen me naked. 很明显 汤姆看过我的裸体了
[05:38] – Who else? – I have. -还有谁 -我也看过
[05:39] And you look great. 你的身材超棒的
[05:41] Very symmetrical. 很匀称
[05:42] And super brave down there. 你那下面处理得很大胆
[05:45] What can I say? I’m a patriot. 该说什么呢 我是个爱国者
[05:47] Okay, well, I for one have not seen the photo, 好吧 我没有看过那张照片
[05:49] out of respect for our professional relationship. 完全是出于对我们同事关系的尊重
[05:52] Plus, I’ve pretty much seen everything already 再说 我差不多什么都看遍了
[05:53] since you refuse to warn me when you change your clothes. 因为你每次要换衣服 都不会提醒我回避
[05:56] But, you know, mostly out of respect. 不过 主要还是出于尊重
[05:58] Thank you, Tedward. 谢谢你 泰沃德
[05:59] I just can’t believe this is happening. 我真不敢相信居然发生这种事
[06:01] You know what? I hope that little punk 知道吗 真希望那个小痞子
[06:02] forgets his safe word with his prison daddy. 忘记他和监狱”干爹”约定的安全词
[06:04] You know what? 知道吗
[06:05] Anger is a totally healthy reaction. 愤怒是非常健康的反应
[06:07] Okay, enough with the head shrinking, Gary. 行了 别对我来心理医生那一套 加里
[06:08] This is all your fault. 这都是你的错
[06:09] If you weren’t so damn cute and such a hellcat in the sack, 如果你不那么帅而且床上功夫那么好的话
[06:13] I wouldn’t be here. 我怎么会落到如此田地
[06:14] Um, I’m sorry. 真对不起
[06:16] God, I just–you know, 天呐 我只是
[06:17] it’s not that the embarrassment that gets me. 我并不是因为感到难堪才生气
[06:18] It’s the invasion of privacy. I’m a grown woman. 而是觉得被侵犯了隐私 我是个成年女性
[06:21] All right, it’s just a naked body, right? 只是裸体嘛 有什么
[06:23] It’s no big deal. It’s not like… 没什么大不了 又不是…
[06:23] You guys, you’re not really weirded out by this, right? 你们不会真因为这个而感到不自在吧
[06:27] – No. – Definitely not. -不会 -当然不会
[06:30] Who’s gonna be weirded out? 谁会觉得不自在呢
[06:31] No one’s–weird. It’s not. 没人会那样 没有
[06:33] I gotta call my wife. 我去给我妻子打电话
[06:35] He has never seen a woman naked, has he? 他从没见过别的女人的裸体 是不是
[06:38] Anyway, Tedward, I guess you better update 总之 泰沃德 你最好
[06:39] all the security settings in my phone. 把我手机的安全设置都升级一下
[06:41] Yeah, just send me a list of all of your passwords, okay? 好的 把你的所有密码都发给我 好吗
[06:44] Oh, all of my passwords are… 我所有的密码都是…
[06:47] “Password.” “密码”
[06:49] – Oh, that’s– – Yeah. -那可真 -是啊
[06:50] That is clever. 真聪明
[06:51] Wow, that’s very smart of you. 你可真聪明
[06:52] – I don’t know how you thought of it. – Yeah. -真不知道你是怎么想出来的 -是啊
[06:54] Tom? Hello? 汤姆 在吗
[06:55] You in here? 你在吗
[06:57] I got your message. 我收到你的信息了
[06:58] Oh, hey. Gary, yeah, there you are. 加里 你来了
[07:00] I was just looking at this file. 我刚才在看这个文件
[07:03] Tom, did you–did you sleep here? 汤姆 你在这过夜的吗
[07:05] What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 什么 不 当然不是
[07:08] Yes. 是的
[07:09] Yes, I did. I… 是的 没错 我…
[07:11] I told Tippi that I saw Rebecca naked, 我跟蒂皮说我看到了丽贝卡的裸体
[07:13] and she flew off the handle. 然后她就勃然大怒
[07:15] I haven’t heard her swear like that since our wedding night. 我从洞房夜后 就没听她说过那么多脏话
[07:20] Tom, you guys are obviously having problems, right? 汤姆 显然你们夫妻之间出了些问题
[07:23] How about giving counseling a try? 不如考虑一下婚姻咨询
[07:25] Okay. 好吧
[07:26] All right, what time should I drop her off at your office? 好吧 我几点把她送去你办公室
[07:29] No, Tom, you both need to be there. 不 汤姆 你们俩必须同时到场
[07:30] – Right. – Yeah. -对哦 -是的
[07:31] Right, in case she goes crazy 对哦 万一她发起疯来
[07:32] and I need to subdue her. 得由我来制服她
[07:34] You’re smart to be cautious. 你如此小心谨慎真是明智
[07:36] And maybe take a shower. 最好冲个澡
[07:38] Oh, yeah. I’ll make sure she showers. 好的 我会确保她冲过澡再去的
[07:41] Okay, Rebecca, I got your phone 好了 丽贝卡 你的手机
[07:43] completely protected from hackers now. 现在完全不怕黑客攻击了
[07:45] You got a firewall, a fingerprint scan, 有防火墙 有指纹识别
[07:48] oh, and I deleted your browser history 我还删除了你的浏览记录
[07:49] because girl, damn. 妹子 你都看了些什么啊
[07:51] What? A lot of people 怎么了 很多人
[07:52] have humans as pets. 都把人作为宠物来养的
[07:53] – Morning. – Sir. -早上好 -先生
[07:55] What case are you trying this morning? 今早审理什么案子
[07:57] Yours. 你的案子
[07:58] – Hmm? – I’m sorry. -什么 -不好意思
[07:59] But I have been asked to replace you, Rebecca. 上面要求我代替你 丽贝卡
[08:01] What? By whom? 什么 谁要求的
[08:03] The Judicial Review Board. 司法审查委员会
[08:04] They feel that this is too important a case 他们认为这个案子很重要
[08:06] to be handled by someone who’s dealing with 所以不能交由你这种
[08:08] this kind of distraction. 自身麻烦事缠身的人来处理
[08:09] That’s ridiculous. I gotta talk to them. 这太荒唐了 我得去找他们谈谈
[08:11] You will have your chance tomorrow. 你明天会有机会和他们谈的
[08:13] You are to go before the Board 你要接受委员会的审问
[08:15] so they can decide if they’re going to sanction you. 他们会决定是否处罚你
[08:16] Oh, so they’re gonna kick me off the bench 所以他们打算开除我
[08:18] because I took a selfie, a private photo, 就因为我的自拍照
[08:20] that someone else hacked into and distributed to the public? 被别人窃取然后公之于众吗
[08:23] Well, that’s one possibility. 这是一种可能性
[08:25] Or a suspension of some kind. 也可能让你停职之类的
[08:27] In the meantime, they say they are exercising an abundance of caution. 在此期间 他们说要加倍谨慎行事
[08:30] Well, that’s an abundance of crap. 那是在加倍放狗屁
[08:32] Yeah, she’s done a lot worse stuff than this. 没错 她做过很多比这更恶劣的事
[08:33] I mean, this is like Capone going down for tax fraud. 简直就像是大佬卡彭因为税务诈骗这种小事而栽了
[08:37] True, but just ill-timed. 说得对 只是现在说这个不合适
[08:39] Okay. Yeah, I get it. 好吧 行 我明白了
[08:40] Well, until they rule, 他们做出决定前
[08:41] you will be presiding over lower-profile cases. 你会被安排审理比较低调的案件
[08:44] How low? 有多低
[08:46] Your Honor, a squirrel came in my house 法官阁下 一只松鼠闯进我家
[08:48] and bit me on my arm, 咬了我的胳膊
[08:49] and it’s all my neighbor’s fault. 这全都是我邻居的错
[08:51] They have minds of their own. 它们有自己的思想
[08:52] They are sentient beings. 它们是有感情的生物
[08:54] They’re tree rats. 它们是住在树上的耗子
[08:55] You shut your mouth. 闭上你的嘴
[08:56] I’m gonna die here. 我会死在这的
[08:58] I’m gonna die here, and no one will know. 我死在这里 都没有人会发现的
[09:01] No one will know. 没有人会发现的
[09:07] All right, so… 好了 那么…
[09:08] Roger, you’re saying a wild animal came into your house 罗杰 你说一只野生动物闯进你家
[09:12] and bit you on the arm, and you want your neighbor 咬了你的胳膊 而你要求你的邻居
[09:14] to pay for medical expenses and mental anguish. 赔偿你医疗费用和精神损失费
[09:17] That’s what we’re talking about here, right? 这是我们要解决的问题 是吧
[09:19] That’s why we’re all here? 也是大家闹到这里的原因
[09:21] Right? 对吧
[09:22] So what’s the story here? 说说这背后有什么故事
[09:24] Your Honor, 法官阁下
[09:25] the squirrel that attacked me is that man’s pet. 袭击我的那只松鼠是这家伙的宠物
[09:29] Not true. 不是这样的
[09:30] I leave food for him sometimes outside, 我有时会在外面给它留些吃的
[09:32] but that’s it. 但仅此而已
[09:33] It’s more than that. 不只如此
[09:34] I’ve seen the way you act with him. 我见过你和它在一起的样子
[09:35] It’s a living creature. 它是个有生命的动物
[09:37] I’m showing it kindness. 我是在向它表示善意
[09:38] Perhaps you should try that sometime, Roger. 也许你偶尔也该这么做 罗杰
[09:40] All right, don’t talk to each other. 行了 不要和彼此对话
[09:42] Talk to me, okay? Or better yet, don’t talk at all, 有话跟我说 好吗 或者最好不要说话
[09:44] and we’ll throw the whole case out. 干脆直接把这案子撤销
[09:46] It’s ridiculous, right? 这简直荒谬 是吧
[09:47] What am I missing here? 有什么我不知道的事吗
[09:48] That squirrel attacked me in my home 那只松鼠闯进我家里袭击我
[09:51] because it has no fear of humans, 是因为他不惧怕人类
[09:53] because it is Mr. Cullen’s pet. 因为它是卡伦先生的宠物
[09:55] I found this receipt outside his trash can on the street 我在他的垃圾桶旁捡到了这张收据
[10:00] for 40 pounds of mixed nuts. 他买了40磅的混合坚果
[10:03] I have a lot of cocktail parties. 我经常举办鸡尾酒会
[10:07] Your Honor, if it please the court, 法官阁下 如果法庭允许
[10:09] the post office delivered this tiny Santa suit 我想呈上这件被邮局误送到我家的
[10:13] to my house by mistake. 迷你圣诞老人服
[10:15] It had Mr. Cullen’s name on the invoice. 收据上写的是卡伦先生的名字
[10:19] Look, this– let’s just be honest, 瞧瞧这个 说真的
[10:21] this is super cute. Judge, look at that. 这也太萌了 法官 你看看
[10:23] Mr. Cullen, how do you explain this? 卡伦先生 这个你怎么解释
[10:25] That is for one of my large collection of vintage dolls. 那是买给我大批量收藏的复古玩偶的
[10:29] I like to keep them seasonally festive. 我喜欢将它们打扮得有节日气氛
[10:31] He calls that squirrel Paco. 他管那只松鼠叫帕可
[10:33] It’s not a crime to name a squirrel! 给松鼠取名又不犯罪
[10:36] All right, so… 好了
[10:39] Yeah. It’s getting late, right? 好了 时候不早了 是吧
[10:42] Why don’t we pick this up tomorrow? 我们何不明天继续
[10:43] Okay? 好吗
[10:44] Judge, it’s 9:15. 法官 现在才9:15
[10:46] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[10:48] It feels so much later in my soul. 我内心深处感觉已经好晚了
[10:54] All right, Tippi, why don’t you tell me 好了 蒂皮 你何不跟我说说
[10:55] what’s going on at home? 家里出了什么状况
[10:56] Well, I’ve always understood 我一直都很理解
[10:57] that Tom has a very high-pressure job 汤姆的工作压力很大
[10:59] putting away criminals. 他要把罪犯们绳之以法
[11:01] He’s basically Batman. 他基本上就是蝙蝠侠
[11:03] Batman with the full legal authority of the state of California. 被加州授予完全法律权利的蝙蝠侠
[11:06] It’s just that lately, 只是最近
[11:07] he’s been staying later and later at work 他加班越来越晚
[11:09] and then locking himself away on the weekends. 周末也总是在工作
[11:12] So I got suspicious. 所以我不免会起疑心
[11:14] You were worried there was another woman? 你担心他有别的女人吗
[11:15] I’m not blind. 我不瞎
[11:17] Look at him. 看看他
[11:18] He’s like something out of a magazine. 他就像从杂志里走出来的帅模一样
[11:20] Which magazine, exactly? 那是本什么杂志啊
[11:21] I was a child model, Gary. 我小时候是童装模特 加里
[11:23] I was on the cover of the Husky Boy Denim catalog 我登上过赫斯基牛仔童装产品目录的封面
[11:26] three times. 有三次呢
[11:27] And then, he comes home late last night 然后呢 昨晚他又很晚回到家
[11:30] and just mentions that he’s seen Rebecca naked. 还跟我说他看了丽贝卡的裸体
[11:33] I mean, I’m sitting at home 我坐在家里
[11:35] wondering what he’s doing, 想着他在干什么
[11:37] and he’s basically looking at judge porn. 而他却在看法官艳照
[11:39] Okay, Tom, let me ask you a question. 好 汤姆 我问你一个问题
[11:41] How much do you tell Tippi about what goes on at work? 你会和蒂皮说工作上的事吗
[11:43] Almost nothing. It’s totally separate. 几乎从来不说 工作和生活完全无关
[11:45] See, when I walk through that door, 当我进了家门
[11:47] the cap comes off, 我就会摘掉面具
[11:48] and I’m Bruce Wayne. 变回布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠的真实身份]
[11:49] Okay, well, keeping your partner in the dark about 好吧 是这样 不和另一半沟通
[11:52] such a big part of your life 占据你生活大部分时间的事情
[11:53] is bound to make them feel alienated. 肯定会让对方感觉被疏远
[11:55] You know, it’s like having a third person in your relationship 就好像你们的婚姻中存在着另一个人
[11:58] that she doesn’t know at all. 而她对这个人完全不了解
[12:00] It just feels like you have this life at work 我就是感觉你在工作中有另一种生活
[12:02] and all these secrets, 和各种小秘密
[12:03] and I just want to be a part of it. 我只是想成为其中的一部分
[12:05] Okay, okay, you know what? That sounds reasonable. 好 好 这个要求很合理
[12:07] What is something Tom can do to help you feel more included? 汤姆要怎么做才能让你更有参与感呢
[12:10] I want to see the picture. 我要看那张裸照
[12:11] What? No. 什么 不行
[12:12] What, the– the picture? 什么 那张裸照吗
[12:14] Look, all right, it’s not on the website anymore, 那照片已经不在网站上了
[12:16] so we can’t– I certainly don’t have a copy. 所以我们没法 我肯定是没有存副本的
[12:18] I want to see what you saw. 我想看看你看到了什么
[12:20] I want to see her naked. 我要看她的裸体
[12:22] Honey, no. It’s not even worth it. 亲爱的 根本不值得一看
[12:24] Her body’s not that great. 她的身体并没有那么诱人
[12:25] She’s not very attractive. 她的魅力并没有那么大
[12:26] Uh, wait a minute. 等一下
[12:28] Just, you know, objectively, 其实 客观地说
[12:30] she’s a smoke show. 她性感到冒烟
[12:31] Don’t listen to him. 别听他鬼扯
[12:32] He’s sleeping with her. 他跟她上床了
[12:33] You’re sleeping with her? 你竟然跟她上床了
[12:35] Who doesn’t she have under her spell? 有没有哪个男人是没被她迷倒的啊
[12:40] Sir, I cannot take another day 先生 我再也无法容忍
[12:42] of small claims court, okay? 在小型案件法庭多待一天了 好吗
[12:43] The people in there are petty, they smell bad, 那里的人都是斤斤计较 浑身臭味
[12:44] and they haven’t done anything wrong. 并且他们其实根本没犯法啊
[12:46] I need hardened criminals. 我需要犯罪性质严重些的罪犯
[12:48] Man, what I wouldn’t give for an arsonist 天啊 我真渴求遇到一个纵火犯
[12:51] or a serial killer. 或是连环杀手
[12:53] Oh, sir, sir, 先生 先生
[12:55] what do I have to do to put this behind me 我要怎么做才能消除这件事的影响
[12:57] and get back into my court? 重新回到属于我的法庭当中呢
[12:59] You could be proactive. 你可以积极主动一点
[13:00] You could take steps to show the board 你可以采取一些措施让委员会明白
[13:03] that you are rectifying your behavior. 你在改正自己的行为
[13:05] My behavior? I took a picture. 我的行为 我就拍了张照片而已
[13:07] It’s all about appearances. 关键就在于形象嘛
[13:09] When Judge O’Keefe got that DUI, 奥卡夫法官出现酒驾记录后
[13:11] he went to an AA meeting. 他去参加了匿名戒酒会
[13:12] When Judge Brandon got caught doing cocaine with that bailiff, 布兰登法官被人抓到和那个法警一起吸食可卡因后
[13:15] he went into treatment. 他去参加了戒毒治疗
[13:16] We’ve had a bad run, huh? 我们这儿可真是家门不幸啊
[13:21] Hi. Sorry I’m late. 嗨 抱歉我迟到了
[13:23] Is this the group sex thing? 这里是群交讨论室吗
[13:25] That came out wrong. 我说错了
[13:26] I mean the group for people who like to have sex too much? 我是说 这里是性瘾患者的讨论群吗
[13:30] You’re in the right place. 你来对地方了
[13:31] And you can be helped. 我们可以帮助你的
[13:33] – Cool. – What’s your name? -很好 -你叫什么名字
[13:35] I’m Rebecca. 我叫丽贝卡
[13:36] – Hi, Rebecca. – Oh, wow, hi, group. -嗨 丽贝卡 -哇 大家好啊
[13:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:42] I should start off by saying I’m just here 我想先说一下 我之所以来这里
[13:44] ‘Cause I sent a naked picture of myself 我发了一张自己的裸照
[13:46] to this dude I’m seeing, so… 给我男朋友 所以…
[13:48] Were you on a horse? 你当时在”骑马”吗
[13:48] Chad, we talked about this. 查德 我们说了不要这样的
[13:51] Rebecca, I think that you are exactly where you need to be, 丽贝卡 我觉得你就该来参与这种治疗会才对
[13:54] and I’d like to talk about how that’s an interesting outfit 我还想指出一下 你穿这么暴露的衣服
[13:58] to wear to a meeting about sexuality. 来参加性瘾治疗会似乎不太合适吧
[14:00] What? Oh, sorry. 什么 不好意思
[14:01] This is–this is just the way I dress. 我的穿衣风格就是这样的
[14:03] Let’s explore that. Why is this just how you dress? 我们来深入探讨下吧 为何你的穿衣风格就是这样
[14:07] – Um, because I like it. – No. -因为我喜欢啊 -不对
[14:09] – No. – No. -不对吗 -不对
[14:11] Who can help her? Ethan? 谁来帮她解答一下 伊森
[14:13] You do it because men demand 你这么穿是因为男人要求
[14:15] that women sexualize themselves, 女人体现出女性特征
[14:16] and then we shame you for it. 然后我们又让你们为此感到可耻
[14:18] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[14:20] Thank you, Ethan. 谢谢你 伊森
[14:21] I know it’s not easy to admit that you have a problem, 我知道要让你们承认自己有问题并不容易
[14:23] but if something’s not hard, it’s not worth doing. 但如果某样东西不难[硬]的话 也就不值得”做”了
[14:25] That’s what she said. 她就是这个意思
[14:26] What? 神马
[14:27] Snap. 好赞
[14:29] Inappropriate for this meeting. 在这种会上开这种玩笑不合适
[14:32] Humor is a mask. Let us see Rebecca. 幽默是伪装的面具 让我们看看真正的丽贝卡吧
[14:35] That’s what got me here in the first place, right? 我就是因为被大家”看”光了 才需要来这里的
[14:38] That’s just– again, inappropriate. 好吧 我又开了个不合适的玩笑
[14:40] Who would like to partner with Rebecca in an exercise? 谁想在练习中跟丽贝卡组成搭档呢
[14:43] Ethan, come on. Come on, stand up. 伊森 来吧 站起来
[14:46] This exercise is gonna help us practice 这个练习有利于帮助我们实践
[14:49] being nonsexual in everyday situations. 在日常生活中 不要把什么都与性挂钩
[14:51] Let’s pretend we’re in a grocery store, 我们假装现在是在杂货店中吧
[14:54] and today’s special is valuing each other as human beings. 今天的重点是 把对方作为人来尊重
[14:56] Ready? 准备好了吗
[14:59] Okay. 好吧
[15:00] Ethan, would you like some milk? 伊森 你想来些牛奶吗
[15:05] I want to have sex with you. 我想和你做爱
[15:07] – Sorry. – Okay, Ethan. -抱歉 -对不起 伊森
[15:08] That is so much better than last week. 那已经比上周的情况好多了
[15:09] What happened last week? 上周是什么情况
[15:10] It was not okay. 反正相当不好
[15:12] Oh, man. Hey, hey, Ethan– 天啊 嘿 没事的 伊森…
[15:15] Sorry. 不好意思
[15:17] Let’s do a do-over. You can do this. 我们重来一遍吧 你可以做到的
[15:19] Come on, dig deep, all right? 来吧 深入进去
[15:20] We’re just gonna go to 假设我们现在来到了
[15:22] a different section of the grocery store, all right? 杂货店的另一块区域 好吗
[15:24] We’re in produce, okay? 我们来到了农产品区 好吗
[15:27] Gosh, I can’t wait for the Hendersons to come to dinner. 天啊 我真迫不及待亨德森一家来吃晚饭了
[15:29] – Ooh, brussel sprouts. – I want to be inside you. -哎呀 有甘蓝呢 -我想插入你
[15:33] – Sorry, I’m sorry. – What? -抱歉 抱歉 -什么
[15:34] Stay with it, Ethan. You are doing so great. 坚持住 伊森 你表现得很好
[15:37] Is he really, though? 是吗
[15:37] I mean, he’s asked me to have sex with him twice, 他都两次约我跟他做爱了
[15:40] and I’m gonna tell you right now, 我现在就跟你说
[15:41] if he asks again, I’m gonna do it. 如果他再约我一次 我就真做了
[15:43] – I can’t do this! – Ethan– -我坚持不下去了 -伊森
[15:45] I can’t do this! 我受不了了
[15:49] All right. That’s enough. 行了 够了
[15:52] Sorry I’m late. Hey, Ethan. 抱歉我迟到了 伊森 你好呀
[15:55] Judy, you know you are not welcome here. 茱迪 你知道这里不欢迎你的
[15:57] Ethan, let’s go. 伊森 我们走吧
[16:03] Ugh, I just feel like such an idiot. 我感觉自己像个大白痴一样
[16:04] I can’t believe I have to go back. 我真不敢相信我还得继续去
[16:07] – So don’t. – No, no. -那就别去了啊 -不 不行
[16:08] Hernandez is right. 赫尔南德斯说得对
[16:09] It’s the only way I’m gonna get 只有这样我才能让
[16:10] the Judicial Review Board to go easy on me. 司法审查委员会放过我一马
[16:13] Come on, help me write this stupid statement. 来帮我想想怎么写这愚蠢的声明吧
[16:14] I have to sound super sorry, ’cause I’m such a bad person. 语气必须听起来歉意十足 因为我是个大恶人
[16:18] Can I do the thing you hate? 我能做你讨厌的那事吗
[16:20] Now? 现在吗
[16:21] What? No, not that. 什么 不 不是指那个
[16:22] But you hate that? 不过你竟然讨厌那个吗
[16:24] We should talk about that later. 我们待会儿再谈谈这事吧
[16:25] I mean, can I give you my professional opinion? 我是说 我能给你一些专业的意见吗
[16:27] Oh, you mean you want to shrink me? 你是说你想对我进行心理分析吗
[16:29] Gary, no, I hate when you work outside of– 加里 不要 我讨厌你在家里也搞工作上那一套
[16:30] You don’t see me walking around judging people in my free time. 你看我就没有在空闲时间到处评判[审判]别人
[16:34] I walked right into that one. 我这是给自己挖了个坑
[16:36] Okay. 好吧
[16:38] – Proceed. – Okay. -开始吧 -好咧
[16:40] Are you mad at yourself for sending me that picture? 你很气自己给我发了那张裸照吗
[16:44] Um, no. 不啊
[16:45] I mean, I was embarrassed that it got out 只是那裸照流传出去了 让我觉得很尴尬
[16:46] and all these strangers saw it, 并且好多陌生人都看到了
[16:48] but it was a really good picture. 但那张照片真的拍得美美哒
[16:50] It was an outstanding picture. 那是张超级赞的照片
[16:51] No filter. 没用滤镜哦
[16:51] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -真的
[16:52] And I don’t feel ashamed for anything that I did. 我也并不为自己的行为感到可耻
[16:56] Then why are you mad at yourself now? 那你现在为什么要拿自己撒气啊
[16:57] Because I hate that I have to jump through hoops 因为我很讨厌不得不通过一些考验
[17:00] and pretend to be sorry for something I’m not sorry for. 并为一件我并不感到抱歉的事假装出歉意
[17:02] Then why are you apologizing? 那你又何必道歉呢
[17:07] Doctor Boyd. 博伊德医生
[17:13] – You’re good. – I can’t help it. -你真棒 -我忍不住
[17:15] Mm, you can’t. 你的确忍不住
[17:21] All rise 全体起立
[17:23] for the honorable Judge Rebecca Wright, 欢迎尊敬的法官丽贝卡·莱特
[17:27] presiding as we resume the Case of the Squirrely Neighbor. 主审松鼠袭击邻居一案
[17:31] Tedward. 泰沃德
[17:33] You don’t feel the People’s Court vibe going on here? 你没感受到现场有《人民法院》剧里的那种气氛吗
[17:34] Gentlemen, please be seated. 先生们 都坐下吧
[17:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:36] Now, before we begin, 在我们开始之前
[17:38] I wanted to apologize to both of you gentlemen 我想对二位先生道个歉
[17:42] for some of the things I said yesterday. 因为我昨天说出了一些不得体的话
[17:43] I shouldn’t have called you a weird little man, 我不该说你是古怪的小人
[17:47] and I shouldn’t have called you a human waste of time. 我也不该说你的存在纯属是浪费时间
[17:50] I don’t believe you did. 你好像并没有这么说吧
[17:53] You said that in chambers. 你是在内庭说的
[17:56] So let’s cut to the chase. 我们直接进入正题吧
[17:57] Mr. Cullen, clearly Paco is your pet, 卡伦先生 显然帕可就是你的宠物
[17:59] and I don’t have a problem with that. 我对此也没有任何意见
[18:00] I think it’s– I think it’s weirdly sweet. 我觉得 这虽然古怪 但也很萌
[18:02] – No, it’s just weird. – Roger. -不 只是古怪而已 -罗杰
[18:05] I’m about to rule in your favor, so zip it, all right? 我打算让判决更有利于你呢 所以请你闭嘴好吗
[18:07] The point is, it doesn’t matter what other people think 重点是 别人如何看待你与其他事物间的关系
[18:09] about your relationships or how you live your life, 或你的生活方式 并不重要
[18:11] but you do need to take responsibility. 但你必须承担起责任
[18:14] Now, I’m only going to make you pay medical expenses 我现在叛你支付医疗费用
[18:16] so long as you acknowledge your relationship with Paco 前提是你承认你和帕可之间的关系
[18:19] and promise to be a responsible pet owner. 并保证做一名负责任的宠物主人
[18:22] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[18:25] – Yes, your Honor. – Good. -可以 法官大人 -很好
[18:28] Paco’s my little buddy who sleeps in a shoebox 帕可是我的小伙伴 它睡在我床边的鞋盒里
[18:30] filled with newspaper next to my bed, 里面铺满了报纸
[18:32] and he sits on my shoulder 它还会坐在我的肩膀上
[18:32] and watches Dexter with me on Netflix. 和我一起在网飞上看《嗜血法医》
[18:36] Good for you. 真好
[18:36] And believe it or not, I understand 不管你信不信 我略微理解
[18:38] a little of what you’re going through. 你现在正经历的情况
[18:40] – I saw the picture. – So did I. -我看到你的裸照了 -我也看了
[18:43] You did? 真的吗
[18:44] Sometimes you do things 有时候人都会做一些
[18:46] that you think are nobody else’s business, 在自己看来与他人无关的事
[18:48] and then they blow up in your face, so… 然后这事直接能毁了你 所以…
[18:50] Ladies and gentlemen of the Board, 各位委员会的女士们和先生们
[18:52] they publish calendars of firemen, 消防员主题挂历
[18:56] sexy, scantily clad, in weird positions, 性感 衣着暴露 摆着古怪的姿势
[19:00] oftentimes oiled public servants, 经常还抹着油 他们都是公职人员
[19:03] and you think that because a fireman is sexy 你们会觉得 就因为一个消防员太性感了
[19:05] that he can’t do his job? 他就无法做好自己的工作了吗
[19:07] No? Me neither. 不会吧 我也不赞同
[19:08] Judge Wright, you must admit 莱特法官 你必须承认
[19:10] that you showed a lapse in judgment. 你的行为显示了判断力的失误
[19:12] No, sir, with all due respect, 不 先生 恕我直言
[19:13] the only lapse in judgment I showed 我唯一显示的判断力失误
[19:15] was forgetting the fact that anyone in the 21st century 就是忘记了 21世纪的任何一个人
[19:18] can hack into anyone else’s personal items. 都可能入侵别人的私人领域
[19:22] Ladies and gentlemen of the Board, 委员会的女士们先生们
[19:23] if you want to go ahead and punish me or censor me, 如果你们想惩罚我 或是审查我
[19:25] I will take my lumps, but I will not agree with you, 我愿意接受 但我并不赞同你们的意见
[19:28] and I refuse to apologize. 我也拒绝道歉
[19:29] In fact, assuming that all of you 实际上 如果你们所有人
[19:31] have seen me naked without my permission, 在未经我允许的情况下看了我的裸体
[19:33] I feel that I am the one owed an apology. 我觉得你们该向我道歉才对
[19:39] So whenever you’re ready… 等你们准备好了就开始吧
[19:41] No? 不吗
[19:43] Very good. 很好
[19:46] You know, not for nothing. 我想指出一下
[19:47] I think that any woman over 40 我觉得任何一位40岁以上的
[19:50] Who can pull off a nude selfie 能拍出一张靓丽自拍裸照的女人
[19:52] should get a parade and a key to the city. 都该享受到一次大游行 以及本市最高待遇
[19:57] Where is she? 她人呢
[19:57] I mean, the hearing was over an hour ago. 听证会一个多小时前就结束了啊
[19:59] What are the odds she said or did something in front of the Board 她在委员会面前说出或做出一些不得体的事
[20:02] that got her in even worse trouble? 让她陷入更大麻烦的几率有多大呢
[20:03] Let’s see, I’d put that right in between absolutely and hell yeah. 我觉得应该位于”绝对会”和”百分百会”之间吧
[20:14] How was it? Was it bad? 情况怎么样 糟糕吗
[20:15] It was bad, wasn’t it? 很糟糕 对吧
[20:17] – It was a disaster. – Really? -简直是场灾难 -真的吗
[20:20] No. They let me off with a warning. 不 他们给我个警告就放过我了
[20:22] Psyche, psyche, psyche. I got all of you guys. 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 我把你们都骗到啦
[20:25] You should see your faces. 你们真该看看自己刚刚的表情
[20:27] So wait, we’re back in the big leagues? 等等 我们又重回大法庭了吗
[20:29] Yes, we are back in the big leagues. 没错 我们又重回大法庭了
[20:30] No more squirrel court. 再也不用去琐事法庭了
[20:32] I feel great. 我感觉好棒
[20:33] Hey, Tom. Hey, Tippi. 你们好啊 汤姆 蒂皮
[20:35] Nice to see you guys out together. 很高兴看到你们一起出来玩
[20:36] Yeah, I’ve decided that I should include Tippi 是啊 我觉得应该多让蒂皮参与到
[20:39] in my work life more, 我的工作圈中来
[20:40] which is an independent idea I had. 那是我自己想出来的主意
[20:42] It was not given to me by anyone else. 并非是由别人告诉我的
[20:45] – Tippi, work people. – Hey. -蒂皮 这些都是我同事 -你好
[20:48] Hey, Tippi. 你好 蒂皮
[20:49] We’ve met before. I’m Rebecca. 我们已经见过 我是丽贝卡
[20:50] Yes, I remember you. 是的 我记得你
[20:53] Almost all, which brings me to– 那个 让我想到…
[20:55] – I have a question for you. – Sure. -我有个问题要问你 -好的
[20:58] Who put the icicle in your wife’s butt? 是谁惹毛你妻子了啊
[21:00] I have a really huge favor to ask of you. 我想请你帮个大忙
[21:05] Let get this over with. 赶紧弄完了吧
[21:14] – Can I… – Hold on.. -我能不能… -等一下
[21:22] Now I’m good. 现在看好了
坏法官

Post navigation

Previous Post: 坏法官(Bad Judge)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 坏法官(Bad Judge)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

坏法官(Bad Judge)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme