时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I cannot give you nitrous every time you come in for a cleaning. | 不能你每次来洁牙 我都给你用笑气 |
[00:06] | It kills brain cells. It does. | 那会损伤脑细胞的 真的 |
[00:08] | Just look at Sue Ellen at reception. | 你看看前台接待员苏·艾伦就知道了 |
[00:09] | She laughs for no reason. She is not okay. | 她总是无缘无故傻笑 绝对是脑子坏了 |
[00:14] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[00:15] | Okay, she was in med school, | 其实她上过医学院 |
[00:17] | but for the last seven years, | 但在过去的7年当中 |
[00:18] | she’s been looking at the same highlights magazine. | 她一直在看同一本儿童益智杂志 |
[00:20] | Oh, my gosh. Hey, where were you last night? | 天啊 对了 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[00:21] | Crank it up. I didn’t hear you come in. | 打开吧 我没听见你回家的声音啊 |
[00:25] | God. | 天啊 |
[00:26] | I slept with Nick. | 我跟尼克上床了 |
[00:27] | What? | 什么 |
[00:28] | Why would you do that? You slept with your ex-husband? | 你为什么要那样啊 你竟然跟你前夫上床了 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:32] | I–just, will you lean back and open your mouth? | 我…你能往后靠 张开嘴吗 |
[00:34] | I just– | 我只是… |
[00:35] | But you were doing so good, Michelle. | 但你原本好不容易摆脱旧情了啊 米歇尔 |
[00:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了啊 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:39] | I–I think I was in denial, | 我觉得我之前处于”否认”阶段 |
[00:40] | and now I’ve moved into depression. | 现在我进入”抑郁”阶段了 |
[00:42] | You can’t be depressed, okay? | 你不能抑郁 好吗 |
[00:44] | Look, maybe Nick was a good thing. | 听着 或许尼克对你而言是良药 |
[00:46] | He didn’t let you eat carbs. | 他阻止了你狂吃糖类食物 |
[00:47] | I just think I need to be sad for a while, okay? | 我只是觉得我需要悲伤一阵子 好吗 |
[00:50] | I just need to go home and– | 我需要回家 然后… |
[00:52] | And sit in the bath and read Harry Potter and cry… | 泡在浴缸里 读《哈利波特》 然后大哭一场 |
[00:55] | ‘Cause I’m just… | 因为我… |
[00:57] | I’m just really sad, and I’m lonely. | 我真的很伤心 而且我很孤单 |
[01:00] | – You know? – Oh, no. | -你明白吗 -别啊 |
[01:03] | Mich, okay, you– you are such a special lady. | 小米 你是如此独特的一个女人 |
[01:07] | Yeah, you’re very, very pretty, | 没错 你真的很漂亮 |
[01:10] | and you’re sexy, | 你还很性感 |
[01:11] | and you’re intelligent, and you pay your rent on time. | 又聪明 而且交房租还很及时 |
[01:14] | And you’re like a little bird that’s just been freed from her cage. | 你就像一只被释放出笼子的小鸟 |
[01:17] | And you keep trying to fly home, | 但你却不断尝试想飞回家 |
[01:19] | but you’re hitting the sliding glass door | 你一次次地碰撞玻璃滑门 |
[01:20] | ‘Cause you don’t know it’s a window, | 因为你不知道那是扇窗户 |
[01:21] | and you hit your beak, you fall down. | 你撞伤了鸟嘴 然后跌落下来 |
[01:22] | I don’t know whether to toss you or flush you. | 我不知道是该把你抛上天还是把你惊飞 |
[01:26] | That nitrous is really good. | 笑气的效果可真强 |
[01:28] | Okay, look, look, look, | 好了 听着听着 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna pick you up tonight at 8:00, | 我今晚8点过来接你 |
[01:30] | and by 10:00, you are gonna be legs up. | 到10点时 你肯定又生龙活虎了 |
[01:34] | You know, you have a filthy mouth. | 你的嘴可真脏 |
[01:36] | Oh, come on. Don’t be a prude. | 拜托 别老是一本正经的 |
[01:37] | No, like, literally filthy. | 不是 是嘴里真的很脏 |
[01:39] | How are you brushing your teeth, with your finger? | 你平常是怎么刷牙的啊 用手指刷的吗 |
[01:55] | To sum it up, | 总结一下 |
[01:56] | you never actually saw state senator Cranklin | 你其实并没有看见州参议员克兰科林 |
[01:58] | receive money from any of the construction companies. | 收受任何一家建筑公司的钱 |
[02:01] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[02:02] | All right, state may call its next witness. | 好了 检方可以传唤下一位证人了 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你这 你这是在干什么呢 |
[02:09] | Are you trying to get me to steal third–what? | 你这是想让我偷三垒还是什么 |
[02:11] | No–what? No, just give me a break. | 不是 什么 不是 给我一点时间吧 |
[02:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:15] | Can you? A break? | 可以吗 给我一点时间 |
[02:16] | Can you give me a break? | 你能给我一点时间吗 |
[02:20] | No, it’s a– it’s a little early… for lunch. | 不妙 现在说吃午饭有点太早了 |
[02:23] | But, you know, let’s– let’s call it brunch. | 不过 我们就当是吃早午餐休庭时间吧 |
[02:25] | One hour, brunch. | 一小时早午餐时间 |
[02:30] | Tom, okay, what’s going on? | 汤姆 怎么回事啊 |
[02:32] | Okay. I just need, like, a little, tiny, bitty recess | 好吧 我需要 那么一点点的休庭时间 |
[02:35] | for the rest of the whole day. | 今天接下来的时间都歇了吧 |
[02:36] | What–does this have something to do with your hair situation? | 怎么 这跟你的发型危机有关吗 |
[02:38] | No, this– wait, what? | 不是 等等 什么 |
[02:40] | My–what is wrong with my– | 我的头发有什么… |
[02:41] | A touch of the biebs, just a touch. It’s getting big. | 比伯式的翘发 有点太高了 得打理一下 |
[02:43] | No. | 不要 |
[02:44] | Look, my key witness against the state senator, | 听着 我那位指证州参议员的关键证人 |
[02:46] | her chief of staff, is missing. | 也就是她的幕僚长 失踪了 |
[02:48] | Ooh, well, five counts of corruption, you need your witness. | 5项腐败罪名指控 你的证人很重要啊 |
[02:51] | God, I love when you tell me things I already know. | 天啊 我真爱听你告诉我我已经知道的事 |
[02:53] | I have subpoenaed this witness. | 我已经传唤那位证人了 |
[02:55] | All right, I’ve called him. I’ve texted him, emailed him. | 我给他打过电话 发过短信和电邮 |
[02:57] | He is not showing up anywhere. | 他却完全没有在任何地方现身 |
[02:58] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[03:00] | When I was D.A., | 我当年做地方检察官时 |
[03:02] | I did whatever it took to get my guy. | 我会不择手段地去找到我的证人 |
[03:05] | I once drove 15 hours to burning man, | 我曾经开15小时的车去到”火人祭”现场 |
[03:08] | built a robot, | 造了个机器人 |
[03:09] | rode around on a unicycle– topless | 袒胸露乳地骑着独轮脚踏车 |
[03:12] | To get my guy. | 就为了找到我的证人 |
[03:13] | Really? You had to? | 真的吗 你那是迫不得已吗 |
[03:14] | It was brutal. | 当时情况太惨烈了 |
[03:16] | I got hella windburn, | 我的皮肤患了风伤 |
[03:17] | and my Dr. Seuss hat still smells like a bonfire. | 我那顶苏斯博士的帽子现在还一股篝火味儿 |
[03:19] | but you got to– you got to do it, Tom. | 你必须付出点努力 汤姆 |
[03:21] | You got to get your hands dirty. | 你必须有所牺牲 全力以赴才行 |
[03:23] | You need to step outside the lines. | 你得跳出规矩的限制 |
[03:26] | Nope, going outside the lines leads to anarchy. | 不行 脱离规矩肯定会导致混乱的 |
[03:29] | First you have a cookie before dinner, | 一旦你忍不住在饭前吃了块饼干 |
[03:31] | next thing you know, | 接下来不知不觉 |
[03:31] | you’re burying a hooker in the park. | 就发展到在公园里埋妓女的尸体了 |
[03:33] | Well, then you’re not gonna get Cranklin or your witness. | 那你就打不倒克兰科林 也找不到你的证人了 |
[03:35] | Are we just gonna sail right past “burying a hooker in the park”? | 我们直接无视刚刚”在公园埋妓女的尸体”这句吗 |
[03:39] | We’re just not gonna talk about it? | 我们不需要谈谈这么骇人的话吗 |
[03:40] | Okay, theoretically, all right, if I were to go outside the lines, | 假设 我真打算脱离规矩来行事 |
[03:44] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我也不知道从何开始 |
[03:46] | Look, you have the dude’s info, | 听着 你有那家伙的资料信息 |
[03:47] | go to where he normally hangs out, okay, and track him down. | 去他常去的地方啊 然后找到他 |
[03:50] | But he’s right, Tom. | 他说得对 汤姆 |
[03:51] | You got to get out there and find this guy | 你必须亲自出去找到那家伙 |
[03:52] | no matter what it takes. | 要不惜一切代价 |
[03:54] | Tom by himself, man– Tom’s gonna get killed out there. | 就汤姆单枪匹马吗 他会丢了小命的 |
[03:57] | He is gonna get brutalized. | 他会被虐死的 |
[03:59] | You got to go with him. | 你得陪他一起去 |
[04:01] | Did I say killed? I meant embraced. | 我刚刚是说”丢了小命”吗 我是指”受到欢迎” |
[04:03] | Okay, I get those words mixed up all the time. | 好吗 我经常分不清这两个词 |
[04:05] | So which one means he’ll be fine? | 到底哪一个意思是他会没事啊 |
[04:07] | Hot doughnut? | 要吃热甜甜圈吗 |
[04:13] | Judge Hernandez, Laverne Wilson. | 赫尔南德斯法官 我是莱雯·威尔逊 |
[04:16] | So nice to see you again. | 真高兴见到你 |
[04:18] | I missed you when I did the harassment seminar | 我上个月给大家做”性骚扰”主题研讨会时 |
[04:21] | for everybody else last month. | 没有看到你 |
[04:23] | I had the flu. | 我当时患了流感 |
[04:24] | You know, you didn’t have to do this little makeup seminar just for me. | 其实你不必专门为我一个人补做这个研讨会的 |
[04:27] | I’ve been to many of these over the years, | 我多年来已经参加过很多次这种研讨会了 |
[04:29] | and I think I know right from wrong by now. | 我觉得我现在对于是非对错已经很分明了 |
[04:32] | Oh, but the rules are always changing. | 但是规则总在不断变化当中 |
[04:34] | For example, | 比如呢 |
[04:35] | do you know about the Jenkins vs. Hershfeld case? | 你知道”詹金斯对赫希菲尔德”一案吗 |
[04:38] | I was the presiding judge in the case, so yes. | 我是此案的首席法官 所以当然知道 |
[04:42] | Why don’t you just sign that little piece of paper | 不如你把那张出席证明给我签了吧 |
[04:44] | that says I completed the seminar, | 就说我参与了这个研讨会 |
[04:45] | and I’ll be on my way? | 然后我立刻就走人 |
[04:47] | I can’t do that. | 臣妾做不到啊 |
[04:49] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[04:51] | Four hours of discussing | 和你连续讨论4小时 |
[04:52] | inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace with you | 工作场合不得体的性行为 |
[04:55] | Nothing could possibly make this more uncomfortable. | 没有任何事能比这更加让人不舒服了 |
[04:59] | Hello, Laverne! | 你好呀 莱雯 |
[05:01] | Welcome, Judy. | 欢迎你 茱迪 |
[05:03] | I stand corrected. | 我说错了 |
[05:05] | Hello, Judy. | 你好 茱迪 |
[05:06] | Hi, sir. | 嗨 先生 |
[05:12] | All right, you are allowed one backslide with your ex. | 好吧 你可以堕落一次 跟你前夫上一次床 |
[05:14] | And anything after that, | 但如果还有下文 |
[05:15] | you’re basically back together. | 那你们就算是重修旧好了 |
[05:17] | And I am willing to help you, | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[05:19] | but you’ve got to commit. | 但你必须全心改正 |
[05:20] | You know, I’m in. | 我愿意全心改正 |
[05:21] | I am, but I– I’m nervous. | 真是 但是 我好紧张啊 |
[05:23] | I was married for 17 years. | 我的婚姻持续了17年 |
[05:25] | It’s been, like, 16 1/2 years since a man has taken off my bra. | 已经有16年半没有过男人替我解开胸罩了 |
[05:29] | Okay, don’t ever tell anyone that other than me. | 听着 除了我 别把这话再告诉任何人 |
[05:32] | – Okay. – Hey. | -好的 -你好啊 |
[05:33] | You are new here. | 你是新来的 |
[05:35] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吧 -是的 |
[05:36] | I’m Derek. It’s my first week. | 我叫德里克 这是我上班第一周 |
[05:37] | – Hello, I am Rebecca. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 我叫丽贝卡 -很高兴认识你 |
[05:40] | I’ve seen you around a couple times. | 我已经见过你好几次了 |
[05:41] | I haven’t seen you before. | 我从来没见过你呢 |
[05:44] | I would remember. What’s your name? | 不然我肯定记得的 你叫什么名字 |
[05:45] | I’m Michelle. | 我叫米歇尔 |
[05:46] | Oh, Michelle. | 米歇尔啊 |
[05:48] | Dude, your hands are so soft. | 老兄 你的手好软啊 |
[05:50] | Oh, that–that’s– they get sweaty, | 那个啊 我的手很容易出汗 |
[05:52] | ‘Cause they’re in latex gloves all day. | 因为我整天都得戴着乳胶手套 |
[05:54] | Well, whatever it is, it’s–it’s working. | 不管是什么 反正效果挺好的 |
[05:56] | Nice to meet you, Michelle. | 很高兴认识你 米歇尔 |
[05:59] | Okay, first of all, never smell your hands | 记住 第一条 永远别在公共场所 |
[06:01] | in public and speak of latex. | 闻自己的手 并且还提到乳胶 |
[06:02] | No, it’s not good. | 不好 那样很不好 |
[06:03] | Secondly, that guy is adorable, and he’s totally into you. | 第二 那家伙很帅啊 他绝对对你有意思 |
[06:06] | Well, he called me “dude.” | 他竟然叫我”老兄” |
[06:07] | Yeah, it’s ’cause he likes you. | 没错 那是因为他喜欢你 |
[06:09] | That’s what the young people say. | 现在的年轻人就是喜欢这么说 |
[06:10] | Look, look, look, | 听着 听着 |
[06:11] | young guys love women our age. | 年轻男人就喜欢我们这年纪的女人 |
[06:13] | Old guys love women our age. | 老男人也喜欢我们这年纪的女人 |
[06:16] | The only people that don’t like 40-year-old women | 唯一不喜欢40多岁女人的 |
[06:18] | are 40-year-old men. | 就是40多岁的男人 |
[06:21] | Okay. Okay. All right, I can do this. | 好吧 好吧 我可以做到的 |
[06:23] | Yeah, you can. You got it. | 是啊 你可以的 你没问题的 |
[06:25] | Here you go. These are on me. | 给 算我请的 |
[06:27] | Oh, cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:28] | Thank you, dude. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[06:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:31] | Um, so you guys all good? | 你们这边没什么事吧 |
[06:34] | As an experienced older woman, | 作为一名经验丰富的年长女性 |
[06:36] | I can tell you, yes, dude. | 我可以告诉你 是的 老兄 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | But this is for you from Michelle. | 不过这是米歇尔送给你的 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:47] | Wait, he’s not gonna know I’m interested | 等等 就算你说了那张小费是我给的 |
[06:49] | just because you said that tip’s from me. | 他也不会知道我对他有兴趣的啊 |
[06:51] | He will if your phone number is written on the back. | 如果背面写着你的号码 他不就知道了 |
[06:53] | What? | 神马 |
[06:55] | I didn’t even see you do that. | 我都没看到你写号码啊 |
[06:56] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:57] | I’m like the David Blaine of getting you laid. | 我就像是给你解决性欲望的魔术师 |
[07:02] | You guys, you have to do whatever it takes. | 二位 你们必须不择手段才行 |
[07:05] | Hey, w–no, no. You can’t go in the evidence r– | 嘿 等等 你不能闯入证物室… |
[07:07] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:07] | You’ll need supplies. | 你们需要一些工具 |
[07:09] | For what? | 干什么 |
[07:10] | Stakeout. | 监视 |
[07:13] | – Night-vision goggles. – Yeah. | -夜视镜 -真牛 |
[07:15] | – Night-vision goggles. – Grappling hook. | -夜视镜都用上了 -抓钩 |
[07:17] | Grappling hook. | 抓钩 |
[07:18] | Oh, and two walkie-talkies. | 以及两部对讲机 |
[07:22] | – Ooh, brick of hash. – Tedward. | -印度大麻砖 -泰沃德 |
[07:24] | Look, a corner fell off into my pocket. | 瞧啊 一小块大麻粉不小心掉进了我口袋里 |
[07:29] | Where’s the clerk? This isn’t right. | 看守的员工呢 这样是不对的 |
[07:31] | We got to at least sign this stuff out. | 我们至少得签字借出这些东西吧 |
[07:32] | I keep it all up here, Tom. | 我会记在脑子里的 汤姆 |
[07:35] | How do I look in this? | 我穿这件衣服帅吗 |
[07:36] | Uh, probably better than the guy who died in it. | 可能比曾经穿这件衣服的死者要好看吧 |
[07:40] | Ghost jacket. | 鬼夹克 |
[07:42] | Is that something? | 有这么个玩意儿吗 |
[07:42] | I think it’s a thing. | 我觉得是有这种东西的 |
[07:43] | I’ve not heard of that. | 我可没听说过什么鬼夹克 |
[07:51] | Hey, morning, sleepyhead. How’d it go with Derek? | 你好啊 小瞌睡虫 昨晚和德里克进行得怎么样 |
[07:54] | I didn’t hear you come home last night. | 我昨晚没听见你回家的声音啊 |
[07:56] | Maybe you didn’t come home last night. | 或许你昨晚根本没回来吧 |
[07:57] | Oh, my god. Relax. No. | 天啊 淡定 没有啦 |
[07:59] | We just went after work to this place and got a beer. | 我们就是下班后去了个地方 一起喝了啤酒 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[08:04] | I just–it just feel so weird to be dating. | 我…我就是觉得约会好奇怪啊 |
[08:07] | That’s him, right? | 是他发来的 对吧 |
[08:08] | Yes. He won’t stop texting me. | 是啊 他不停给我发信息 |
[08:10] | Did you realize he’s 24? | 你之前知道他才24岁吗 |
[08:12] | All right, after he kissed me good night, | 他昨晚跟我吻别说晚安后 |
[08:13] | he, like, gave me a high five and took off on his bicycle. | 还跟我击了下掌 然后骑着自行车飞驰而去 |
[08:16] | “Dude, barbecue at my place today, | “老兄 今天在我家办烧烤派对 |
[08:20] | pool, beer pong. You down?” | 有泳池 玩乒乓啤酒游戏 你来吗” |
[08:22] | – Dude, are you down? – Dude, I have to work. | -老兄 你去吗 -老兄 我还得工作呢 |
[08:24] | Come on, 24– 24 is the golden age, man. | 拜托 24岁 24岁可是黄金岁月啊 |
[08:28] | They’re right out of college, | 他们才刚刚大学毕业 |
[08:30] | but they haven’t had their spirits crushed yet. Right? | 他们的拼搏奋斗精神还没被社会打击粉碎 对吧 |
[08:32] | Gosh, I am really good at beer pong. | 天啊 我真的很擅长玩乒乓啤酒游戏的 |
[08:34] | You’re gonna bail out of work early, and I will pick you up. | 你今天早点逃班 我去接你 |
[08:36] | Bring your suit to work, right? | 记得直接把泳衣带去上班 好吗 |
[08:38] | Okay, wait, he wrote back, | 好吧 等等 他回复了 |
[08:39] | Googly eyes, googly eyes, dancing lady, beer mug, wave, dollar sign. | 媚眼 媚眼 舞女郎 啤酒杯 海浪 美元图标 |
[08:45] | All right, and to that, I say, | 好吧 既然发的是表情符号 我就回复 |
[08:47] | colon, closed parenthesis, sir. | : (先生) |
[08:51] | Send. | 发送 |
[08:54] | Uh-uh, no, stop. | 不要 停止 |
[08:55] | That makes me feel uncomfortable. | 那让我感到很不自在 |
[08:57] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:58] | Now, let’s do a little role playing. | 接下来 我们来一小段角色扮演 |
[09:00] | Judge Hernandez, | 赫尔南德斯法官 |
[09:02] | you’re going to be reading from this script. | 你要照着这份剧本念 |
[09:07] | And, Judy, you’re going to be responding. | 茱迪 你要做出回应 |
[09:09] | Improv, great. | 临场发挥啊 太棒了 |
[09:11] | I need a suggestion of a location– bathroom– | 我需要幻想一下场景地点 洗手间内 |
[09:13] | I heard bathroom. Thank you. | 我听到有人说洗手间 谢谢 |
[09:20] | – “can I give you a back rub?” – No! | -我能给你挠下背吗 -不行 |
[09:23] | Are we done yet? | 我们闹完了吗 |
[09:25] | Do you want me to sign your slip? | 你还想让我给你签参与证明吗 |
[09:36] | This is awesome. | 这真是太赞了 |
[09:37] | This is exactly what I thought it would be. | 跟我预想中的完全一模一样 |
[09:40] | Did this used to be a best western? | 这里以前是”最佳西式酒店”吗 |
[09:41] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[09:42] | I think they built it around the palm trees. | 我觉得他们是围绕这些棕榈树建造的 |
[09:44] | Michelle, hi. Yes! | 米歇尔 嗨 好棒 |
[09:47] | I’m so stoked that you’re here. | 我好高兴你来了 |
[09:48] | – Oh, I am also stoked. – Yes. | -我也很高兴 -真好 |
[09:50] | Hey, I brought tunes. What? | 嘿 我带了播放机来 神马 |
[09:52] | – I did. – Oh, this is for me? Yes! | -真的哦 -是给我的吗 好棒 |
[09:54] | Wow, is this vintage? | 哇 是古董吗 |
[09:56] | Uh, made to look. Yeah. | 仿古的啦 没错 |
[09:57] | You guys want something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[09:59] | You know, I would love an earthy red if you have. | 我想来杯土香红酒 不知道你们有没有 |
[10:01] | – We have earthy beer. – Beer is great. | -我们倒是有土香啤酒 -啤酒很好 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:04] | – Great. – Okay. Okay. | -好极了 -好咧 好咧 |
[10:06] | Ladies, welcome. | 女士们 欢迎啊 |
[10:08] | I’m Tyler. | 我叫泰勒 |
[10:09] | – Pbr? – Pbr, yes, we are. | -喝蓝带啤酒吗 -没错 蓝带 |
[10:11] | Okay, hey, I enjoy your facial hair, sir. | 我很喜欢你的面部胡茬 先生 |
[10:14] | Thanks, I’ve been growing it since Halloween. | 谢谢 我从万圣节一直留到现在呢 |
[10:16] | Uh, Tyler, meet Rebecca, | 泰勒 这位是丽贝卡 |
[10:17] | and this little lady is Michelle. | 这位娇小的女士是米歇尔 |
[10:20] | I’m sure you’ve heard. | 我想你一定听说了 |
[10:21] | I–I recently, you know, got out of a marriage | 我 我最近才离婚 |
[10:23] | with a man I devoted my entire adult life to. | 我把我全部的成年人生都献给了那个男人 |
[10:26] | God, and, you know, I’m just out in the world. | 天啊 我现在觉得与这个世界格格不入 |
[10:28] | You know, I’m trying to keep an open mind. | 我也想保持一种开放的思想 |
[10:29] | And I think about the possibility that I could die alone, | 想到我有可能孤独终老 |
[10:32] | so would you like some spinach dip? | 你们想来点菠菜酱吗 |
[10:35] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好的 -好啊 |
[10:37] | One second. We’ll be right back. | 稍等一下 我们马上回来 |
[10:39] | Oh, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:40] | I don’t know how to make sexy small talk. | 我不知道怎么开始性感的闲聊 |
[10:42] | What do I talk to them about? | 我该跟他们谈些什么啊 |
[10:43] | Video games? Usher? | 电子游戏 亚瑟小子吗 |
[10:45] | Don’t worry about any of that. | 别担心这事 |
[10:46] | All you got to do– you got to zip that. | 你唯一需要做的 就是闭嘴就行了 |
[10:47] | You got to unzip this. | 然后解开衣服拉链 |
[10:49] | Boom, okay? | 然后就好了 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause spinach dip ain’t the only thing you brought to the party | 因为菠菜酱可不是你带到派对上的唯一一样东西哦 |
[10:53] | I want you to practice that move. | 我要你练习一下这个动作 |
[10:54] | And pretend I said something really funny right now, laugh. | 然后假装我此刻说了什么很好笑的话 快笑 |
[11:00] | Cannonball! | 水球炸弹 |
[11:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[11:12] | You’re geniuses. | 你们真是天才 |
[11:13] | Mich, get in here. | 小米 快过来 |
[11:14] | Okay, all right. Okay, wait. | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[11:16] | That’s incredible. | 刚刚真是太赞了 |
[11:19] | Uh-oh, the tongue. | 舌头 |
[11:20] | – It’s stuck. – Your tongue’s stuck? | -卡住了 -你的舌头卡住了吗 |
[11:22] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:23] | Don’t panic. Don’t panic. | 别慌张 别慌张 |
[11:24] | * Hot blooded * | *热血滚滚* |
[11:26] | * Check it and see, yeah * | *好好瞧瞧吧 耶* |
[11:28] | * I got a fever of 103 * | *我发烧到103度* |
[11:31] | All right, who’s down for some beer pong? | 好了 谁要去玩乒乓啤酒游戏啊 |
[11:33] | – Yes. – What do you say, ladies? | -好棒 -女士们意下如何 |
[11:34] | – We are. – Loser has to do a keg stand. | -我们参加 -输的人要被罚”倒饮啤酒” |
[11:36] | Oh, yes, we’re in, and you’re going down. | 好咧 我们参加 你们肯定会大败的 |
[11:38] | Yeah, you guys, I’ve been playing beer pong | 两位 我当年开始玩乒乓啤酒时 |
[11:40] | since you were, like, four. Okay? | 你们估计还在穿开裆裤呢 好吗 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what a keg stand is. | 我不知道什么是”倒饮啤酒” |
[11:43] | I think we should just go. | 我觉得我们还是走吧 |
[11:45] | You’re kind of being, like, | 你现在简直就像是 |
[11:46] | Michelle Harvey Oswald fun assassin right now. | 米歇尔·哈维·奥斯瓦德 乐趣杀手 |
[11:46] | 李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德 被认为是肯尼迪遇刺案的主凶 | |
[11:48] | Let’s just play one more game, | 我们就再玩一局游戏 |
[11:49] | and then we can go, okay? | 然后我们就走 好吗 |
[11:50] | – Just one more game. – Okay, all right. | -就再玩一局 -好吧 好吧 |
[11:53] | But you know what? I’m starving. | 但是你知道吗 我快饿死了 |
[11:54] | Okay, I thought it was a barbecue. | 好吗 我以为这是烧烤派对呢 |
[11:56] | There’s no actual barbecue. | 其实并没有真的烧烤 |
[11:57] | That’s just our term for a, you know, daytime party. | 那只是我们用来代指白日派对的说法 |
[12:00] | But you do have a grill, | 但你家是有烤架的啊 |
[12:01] | so maybe we could fire it up. | 或许我们可以点火开始烧烤呢 |
[12:03] | Um, I don’t think that’s a good idea, | 我觉得那不是个好主意 |
[12:04] | because this is where we keep our flip-flops. | 因为这是我们存放人字拖的地方 |
[12:07] | Awesome! | 赞爆了 |
[12:15] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是什么玩意儿啊 |
[12:18] | Stakeout gear, baby. | 监视装备 宝贝 |
[12:19] | I got my stakeout mix going. | 我已经做好了全套的监视准备 |
[12:20] | We got stakeout snacks. | 我们这儿有监视吃的临时 |
[12:22] | All right? Stakeout drinks. | 明白吗 监视时喝的饮料 |
[12:24] | All right, but you don’t want to drink too much. | 但你最好别喝太多 |
[12:25] | You might miss your man ’cause you got to go pee | 你如果每十分钟就得上一次厕所 |
[12:27] | every ten minutes, okay? | 就可能错过目标人物 |
[12:28] | But in case you do… | 但万一你真想上厕所的话 |
[12:31] | Stakeout bathroom. | 有监视用小尿壶 |
[12:33] | All right, so how does it go down when we see our guy? | 那万一见到目标人物 要怎么做 |
[12:35] | Do we just, like, call him over to the car? | 我们就直接把他叫到车边来吗 |
[12:37] | No, I’m gonna flash my badge, | 不 我会亮出我的警徽 |
[12:39] | flash my scowl– you know, just… | 装出阴郁可怕的表情 就像这样 |
[12:41] | Right, and I’m gonna strongly urge him to get in the backseat. | 我会强势地督促他主动坐到后排去 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Look, I signed this car out specially for this. | 我专门为了这次任务申请借出这辆车的 |
[12:48] | Okay, look, | 好吗 听着 |
[12:49] | there are no handles in the backseat, okay? | 后座的车门没有门把手 |
[12:51] | Once he gets in, he can’t get out. | 他一旦坐进来 就别想出去 |
[12:53] | That’s kidnapping. | 那是绑架 |
[12:54] | That’s–minimum sentence, ten years. | 最短刑期 10年 |
[12:56] | We let him know up front, | 我们可以先告知他一声 |
[12:57] | “Hey, man, you can leave whenever you want to.” | “嘿 老兄 你随时可以走人的” |
[12:58] | But, oops, the doors don’t open. | 但是不好意思 门打不开 |
[13:04] | Michelle! | 米歇尔 |
[13:05] | You got to make this, | 你一定要成功哦 |
[13:06] | or it’s keg stand time. | 不然就要被罚倒饮啤酒了哦 |
[13:08] | – Come on, Mich. – All right. | -加油 小米 -好的 |
[13:10] | You got it. You got it. | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[13:11] | – You got it. – All right, all right, stop. | -你可以的 -好啦 好啦 住手 |
[13:13] | Come on, Michelle. | 加油 米歇尔 |
[13:14] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[13:15] | What? | 搞什么 |
[13:18] | That was– what is that? | 那简直…那是什么鬼啊 |
[13:19] | No, no. | 别 别唠叨 |
[13:21] | No, listen. I’m ready to go home. | 不 听着 我真的想回家了 |
[13:23] | You said one game. We played, like, 20. | 你说了就玩一局的 我们都玩了20局了 |
[13:24] | I feel like you didn’t even try right there. | 我觉得你刚刚根本就没有努力去赢 |
[13:26] | We can’t go home. We got to do the keg stand. | 我们不能回家 我们要去接受倒饮啤酒惩罚 |
[13:28] | All right, you’re not being a very supportive friend right now. | 好吗 你现在可没有一点支持的精神 |
[13:31] | – What? – Hey, you ready? | -什么 -嘿 你们准备好了吗 |
[13:32] | Yes. We are ready. | 是的 我们准备好了 |
[13:34] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[13:36] | All right, boys. Yeah. | 好了 帅哥们 行了 |
[13:38] | Go! | 开始 |
[13:42] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[13:44] | And your right boob is about to pop out. | 你的右乳房就快爆出来了 |
[13:46] | Michelle. Michelle! | 米歇尔 米歇尔 |
[13:50] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[13:51] | For the last time, no. | 我再说一次 不行 |
[13:53] | Look, it’s still daylight. | 现在还是白天呢 |
[13:54] | No, I think it’s getting darker. | 不 我觉得天已经开始黑了 |
[13:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Whoo, cool. | 哇 好酷 |
[14:01] | That’s our guy. These things really work. | 目标人物出现了 这玩意儿真有用 |
[14:04] | Look–really? I can–I can see him too. | 不是吧你 我这样也能看到他啊 |
[14:06] | You can? All right, what do we do? | 是吗 那我们该怎么办 |
[14:07] | We go get our guy | 我们去抓目标人物 |
[14:09] | by any means necessary. | 要不择手段 |
[14:11] | Ow! Okay, that’s bright. | 好吧 光线太强了 |
[14:15] | Uh, Mr. Panz, we’d like to talk to you for a minute. | 帕兹先生 我们想跟你稍微谈一下 |
[14:18] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[14:19] | – Uh, no. – Right, okay. Good-bye. | -没有 -那就好 再见 |
[14:23] | Hey, why don’t you just come to our car | 嘿 不如你到我们车上 |
[14:25] | and just sit in the backseat, and we’ll talk about some stuff? | 坐在后排 我们稍微谈点事吧 |
[14:27] | Yeah, it’s not like there’s any hard way to get out of the car. | 就是啊 反正下车也不会有什么困难 |
[14:30] | Look, I know you want me to testify against my boss. | 听着 我知道你希望我作证指控我的上司 |
[14:34] | I’m not gonna do that, okay? | 我不会那么做的 好吗 |
[14:35] | My career would be over. | 我的事业会因此玩完的 |
[14:39] | Your career? | 你的事业 |
[14:40] | If you don’t testify, your life will be over, you moron. | 如果你不作证 你的小命也会玩完的 你个蠢货 |
[14:44] | Your boss is facing five felony counts of corruption. | 你的上司面临5项腐败重罪指控 |
[14:47] | And if you don’t testify, | 如果你不出庭作证 |
[14:48] | that makes you an accomplice, | 你也就成了帮凶 |
[14:49] | which means you automatically get half of her sentence. | 也就是说你的刑期将自动是她的一半 |
[14:53] | Obstruction of justice triples that. | 妨碍司法再翻三倍 |
[14:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:56] | How old are you? What, 30? | 你多大了 30岁吗 |
[14:57] | 32. | 32岁 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, quick math quiz, hotshot. | 很好 来算笔账吧 帅哥 |
[15:00] | If you don’t testify, | 如果你不出庭作证 |
[15:01] | you are going away until just before your 157th birthday. | 你要被关到157岁生日那天才会被释放出来 |
[15:05] | – Yep. – All right. | -没错 -明白吗 |
[15:06] | But don’t worry. Your career will still be fine. | 不过别担心 你的事业依然会好好的 |
[15:08] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[15:13] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Okay, okay, I’ll do it. I’ll do it. I’ll testify. | 好吧 我同意 我同意 我去作证 |
[15:17] | There’s some snacks back there for you. | 后面有些零食你可以吃 |
[15:19] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[15:21] | Holy crap, man. | 我勒个大操 老兄 |
[15:23] | I mean, the way you just had all that legal stuff just ready to go– | 我是说 你刚刚妙语连珠狂吐一番法律术语 |
[15:25] | That was impressive, Tom. | 真是太了不起了 汤姆 |
[15:27] | It was all lies. All of it. | 那都是谎言 全部都是 |
[15:28] | I don’t even know if the math was right. | 我都不知道我瞎编的数字对不对 |
[15:30] | I mean, if he doesn’t testify, it’s, like, three months. | 如果他不作证 最多也就被关3个月吧 |
[15:33] | So you just, like– you just made all that up. | 所以 那些都是你信口开河瞎编的啊 |
[15:34] | Just made it up! God, I loved it too. | 都是瞎编的 天啊 我好爱啊 |
[15:37] | Oh, it reminded me of when I was little, | 那让我想起我小时候 |
[15:39] | and I would go to church and close my eyes but not pray. | 去了教堂 闭上双眼 但却不祈祷 |
[15:43] | God, I just want to break all the rules. | 天啊 我真想冲破一切规矩 |
[15:45] | Hey, this– okay, take it easy. | 嘿 淡定点 |
[15:46] | Just start with jaywalking. | 先从乱穿马路开始吧 |
[15:48] | Yes, on it, | 好的 马上来 |
[15:49] | and I’m not gonna wear my seat belt. | 我连安全带都不会系的哦 |
[15:51] | I’m gonna wear my seat belt | 我还是系上安全带吧 |
[15:52] | ’cause that would be reckless. | 因为那实在是太鲁莽了 |
[15:53] | Okay. Seat belts are important. | 好的 安全带是很重要的 |
[15:58] | Well, we got to make a quick stop first. | 我们得先去个地方小停一下 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I got to tinkle. | 是啊 我得去撒个尿 |
[16:03] | Guys, thanks for picking me up. | 二位 谢谢你们来接我 |
[16:04] | I have a super low rating on uber. | 我在优步打车软件上的评分很低 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry. I get carsick. | 不好意思 我经常晕车 |
[16:08] | Everyone gets carsick after a bottle of tequila. | 谁喝完一整瓶龙舌兰酒后都会晕车的 |
[16:11] | Oh, are you the witness? Is this the witness? | 你就是那位证人吗 这是那个证人吗 |
[16:13] | Yes, this is the witness, and he’s agreed to testify. | 没错 他就是证人 他已经同意作证了 |
[16:15] | Oh, I’m so glad you finally got that turd. | 我真高兴你终于找到那个混蛋了 |
[16:18] | Sir, that was unfair. | 先生 我这么说很不公平 |
[16:20] | You’re performing a valuable civic duty by testifying. | 你出庭作证 是在履行重要的市民职责 |
[16:22] | So what happened to Michelle? | 米歇尔怎么了 |
[16:23] | She totally bailed on me. | 她抛下我走人了 |
[16:25] | I gave her the perfect get-over-Nick pill, | 我赐予了她一剂忘记尼克的良药 |
[16:27] | and she didn’t take it. | 她却不肯服用 |
[16:28] | What’d you tell her? | 你对她说什么了 |
[16:29] | I told her to quit wallowing, get back on the horse. | 我叫她别沉溺于过去了 上马重返情场 |
[16:31] | And that horse is called Derek, and he’s young. | 那匹种马就叫德里克 他很年轻 |
[16:34] | You know, some people just don’t want to be happy. | 有些人就是不想开心幸福 |
[16:37] | See? Sir, you are so right. | 瞧吧 先生 你说得太对了 |
[16:39] | You know what, the bottom line is, | 你知道吗 说到底 |
[16:40] | I lost the battle, guys, but I will win the war, man. | 我虽然输了这次战役 但我会赢得这场战争的 |
[16:44] | She already had one backslide with her ex. | 她已经倒退过一次 跟她前夫睡上了 |
[16:46] | One backslide, you’re fine, | 倒退一次 没问题 |
[16:47] | but the second one, you’re basically back together. | 但如果再来一次 你们基本是又重修旧好了 |
[16:50] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[16:51] | Listen, man, I’m glad that you showed up, | 听着 我很高兴你出现了 |
[16:53] | because I don’t want to freak you out, | 我不想吓到你 |
[16:54] | but I could have given you three months jail time. | 但我原本是有可能判你入狱3个月的 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | Look, no, that’s in addition to the 150 years. | 听着 那是除150年之外另加的 |
[17:01] | – Remember? – Why aren’t we driving? | -记得吗 -怎么还不开车啊 |
[17:03] | Well, ’cause someone hasn’t put on their seat belt yet, | 因为某人还没系上安全带 |
[17:06] | and I’m looking at her. | 我现在就在盯着她呢 |
[17:23] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[17:27] | Aw, special lady. | 独特的女士 |
[17:30] | Sorry, I just didn’t want you to see me this way. | 抱歉 我只是不希望你见到我这个样子 |
[17:33] | I have seen you cry literally thousands of times | 我都见你哭过成千上万次了 |
[17:37] | on land and on sea, day and night, | 在陆地上 在海中 白天哭 夜里哭 |
[17:41] | every state in the union, and in Guam. | 全国每个州都哭遍了 关岛你都去哭过 |
[17:44] | That was a terrible spring break idea. | 去那里度春假真是愚蠢透顶了 |
[17:46] | I know, those sailors were mean. | 是啊 那些水手都好差劲 |
[17:48] | What happened at the party? | 派对后来怎么样了 |
[17:50] | Well, it was cool until Tyler’s mom showed up. | 本来一直挺好的 可惜后来泰勒他妈来了 |
[17:53] | Then it got weird. | 然后气氛就变得诡异了 |
[17:54] | So, you know, I told them all they could come here. | 于是 我跟他们说 他们可以来这里玩 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Oh, babe, I just can’t. | 亲爱的 我真的不行啊 |
[17:59] | I can’t party, okay? | 我没办法参加派对 好吗 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, I know you think I’m a drag | 很抱歉 我知道你觉得我是个累赘 |
[18:02] | and that I need to bust loose, | 我需要挣脱束缚释放一下 |
[18:04] | but it’s just not working for me. | 但那些方法对我真的没用 |
[18:06] | Michelle, | 米歇尔 |
[18:07] | I just wish you would listen to me, okay? | 我希望你能听我的 好吗 |
[18:10] | I fix problems, right? | 我是解决问题的 好吗 |
[18:12] | I mean, it’s kind of what I do, right? | 那就是我的职业 好吗 |
[18:13] | I deal with people’s lives every day, | 我每天都要解决人们生活中的纠纷 |
[18:16] | and you–you deal with people’s mouths, | 你要解决的 是人们口腔中的问题 |
[18:20] | which is very important. | 那也是很重要的 |
[18:21] | It is–but my advice | 真的 但我的建议 |
[18:23] | is kind of sanctioned by the state of California. | 算是被加州政府核准过的 |
[18:26] | That’s a really big state. | 那可是个大州啊 |
[18:29] | Are you still drunk? | 你还醉着吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:31] | Look, you’re great at fixing people’s problems, | 听着 你很擅长解决人们的问题 |
[18:34] | but, you know, what’s gonna fix you is not what’s gonna fix me. | 但是 能解决你的问题的方法 并不适合我 |
[18:38] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[18:39] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[18:41] | You’re very tiny. | 你很娇小 |
[18:42] | I’m tiny. | 我很娇小 |
[18:44] | I could wear you as my earrings. | 我可以把你当耳环戴着 |
[18:47] | Mich, whatever you need, okay, | 小米 无论你想怎样都行 |
[18:51] | got it. | 我懂的 |
[18:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:55] | That’s them. | 是他们来了 |
[18:56] | The merry band of misfits– don’t worry about it. | 怪人们的欢庆队伍 别担心 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna get rid of them, all right? | 我去把他们打发走 好吗 |
[19:01] | It’s just a bunch of hot guys and a couple of dumpy chicks, | 就几个帅哥和几个矮胖妹子而已 |
[19:03] | but it’s done. | 但还是打住吧 |
[19:05] | Well, what– is Derek with them? | 德里克也在其中吗 |
[19:07] | I think he is. | 我觉得是的 |
[19:08] | He did mention something about his formal basketball shorts. So… | 他之前提到要穿正式的篮球短裤什么的 所以… |
[19:12] | I mean, I don’t want to be rude. | 我不想显得无礼 |
[19:16] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[19:17] | Maybe we can get Derek to read you some Harry Potter. | 或许可以让德里克读《哈利波特》给你听呢 |
[19:19] | Ooh, maybe I’ll allow him into my chamber of secrets. | 或许我可以允许他进入我的”秘密空间” |
[19:23] | No, don’t say that, though. | 别 别说这种话 |
[19:24] | – No? – No. | -不要吗 -不要 |
[19:26] | Sir! | 先生 |
[19:28] | Yes, Judy? | 什么事 茱迪 |
[19:29] | Well, I was wondering– | 我刚刚想着 |
[19:30] | My niece is selling girl scout cookies, | 我的侄女正在卖女童子军饼干 |
[19:31] | and would you like to buy some? | 你想买一些吗 |
[19:32] | They’re $4 a box. | 4美元一盒 |
[19:33] | Sure, put me down for ten. | 好啊 给我10盒吧 |
[19:35] | Ten boxes total or ten of each kind? | 总共10盒 还是每种口味10盒 |
[19:37] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:38] | Judge H, what’s going on? | 赫法官 到底是怎么回事啊 |
[19:39] | Ever since we took that seminar, | 自从我们参加了那个研讨会之后 |
[19:41] | you won’t even look at me. | 你看都不看我一眼 |
[19:43] | Well, it’s just, ever since then, | 因为 从那之后 |
[19:44] | I’m very aware of our interactions, | 我脑海中全是我们当时的互动 |
[19:46] | and I don’t want to say or do anything | 我不希望说出或做出些什么 |
[19:47] | that–that might make you uncomfortable. | 让你觉得不自在的事 |
[19:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:51] | We were reading scripts. | 我们当时是在照着剧本念 |
[19:52] | I know that’s not you. | 我知道你本人不是那样的 |
[19:54] | You’re a gentleman, sir. | 你是个绅士 先生 |
[19:55] | I know you would never | 我知道你肯定不会 |
[19:56] | make any unwanted sexual advances towards me. | 违背我的反抗 对我有任何性骚扰举动的 |
[19:59] | Of course I wouldn’t. | 当然不会了 |
[20:00] | Because any sex talk you throw my way is more than wanted. | 因为你对我说的任何黄段子 都是我强烈渴求的 |
[20:05] | It’s a-okay. | 那完全没关系 |
[20:07] | No. Stop. | 别 打住 |
[20:08] | That makes me uncomfortable. | 你这让我感到很不自在 |
[20:15] | Now I know why you were required to retake that class. | 现在我算是明白你为什么要重复上那节课了 |
[20:23] | I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. | 我讨厌看到你离去 但我很爱欣赏你离去的背影 |
[20:31] | Anne Cranklin, | 安·克兰科林 |
[20:32] | the jury finds you guilty on all five counts of corruption. | 陪审团裁定你被控的五项腐败罪名成立 |
[20:36] | Sentencing will be handed down a week from today. | 一周后开始执行判决 |
[20:40] | You will be remanded into custody until then. | 你在那之前会先被收押 |
[20:44] | Oh, this makes me happy. | 真是大快人心 |
[20:46] | I got to say, | 我必须说 |
[20:47] | Tom, I didn’t think you had it in you. | 汤姆 我之前没想到你有这本事呢 |
[20:49] | And I am sorry that I had my doubts. | 我很抱歉 我对你心存疑虑 |
[20:52] | All right, well, no need to apologize. | 好吧 其实 也没必要道歉 |
[20:55] | I should be the one thanking you | 我才该感谢你 |
[20:57] | for finally pushing me outside of the lines. | 终于推动我去脱离规矩做事 |
[21:00] | So you liked being bad, huh? | 你喜欢当坏男孩是吧 |
[21:03] | Or did being bad… | 或者说耍坏这种事… |
[21:06] | Like me? | 缠上我了 |
[21:12] | – Tom? – Yeah? | -汤姆 -什么事 |