时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s happening. It’s happening. It’s happening. It’s– | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[00:09] | Oh, hey, Rebecca, look who I ran into. | 丽贝卡 看我碰到了谁 |
[00:12] | Our old buddy from law school, Dana Mccoy! | 法学院的老同学 戴娜·麦考伊 |
[00:16] | Dana. | 戴娜 |
[00:18] | Rebecca, hello. Hello, Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 你好 你好 丽贝卡 |
[00:21] | Dana. | 戴娜 |
[00:22] | Hmm, I haven’t seen you since– | 我好久没见你了 自从… |
[00:24] | I was appointed judge. | 我被任命为法官后吗 |
[00:26] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[00:29] | En I heard, I just– I couldn’t believe it. | 我听说的时候 简直无法相信 |
[00:32] | The girl who dry humped a statue of Thurgood Marshall. | 对着大法官瑟古德·马歇尔的雕像模拟性交的女生 |
[00:36] | Yes, I did, and it was Thur-great. | 我是做过 感觉瑟棒极了 |
[00:40] | I see what you did there. | 我明白你的双关 |
[00:41] | Hey, hey, congratulations to you. | 也恭喜你了 |
[00:44] | I hear you finally are an attorney. | 我听说你终于做了律师 |
[00:46] | I know how hard it was for you to pass that bar. | 我知道通过律师资格考试对你来说有多难 |
[00:49] | Mm, well, if anyone knows how hard it is to pass a bar, | 要说有人觉得通过律师资格考试很难 |
[00:52] | it’s you. | 那也是你 |
[00:53] | Glug, glug, glug, glug. | 喝啊喝 |
[00:54] | Isn’t this great? | 这样是不是好棒 |
[00:57] | The old gang from law school back together again. | 法学院的小伙伴们又聚到一起了 |
[01:01] | – Tom… – Yeah. | -汤姆 -在 |
[01:02] | Did not tell me that you were going to be in my courtroom today. | 别告诉我 今天你会出现在我的法庭上 |
[01:05] | Yeah, or me in yours. | 或是我在你的庭上 |
[01:06] | Well, I know how much you two love surprises. | 我知道你们俩有多喜欢惊喜 |
[01:10] | Now, really, is this gonna be a problem in the courtroom? | 真的 在法庭上会有问题吗 |
[01:13] | Please say yes. | 拜托说有 |
[01:14] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:15] | I mean, I just came over ’cause I wanted to make sure | 我过来只是因为我想确定 |
[01:17] | that I got a fair trial. | 我能得到公正的庭审 |
[01:18] | You know, a lot of judges are out this week, so… | 这周很多法官不在 所以 |
[01:21] | Short straw. | 抽到下下签了[短的吸管] |
[01:23] | You’re short. | 你矮 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:25] | Very on the nose. | 非常对 |
[01:26] | But so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[01:34] | Oh, Dana Mccoy. | 戴娜·麦考伊 |
[01:35] | She has not changed a bit. | 她一点也没变 |
[01:38] | She’s the worst. | 她最坏了 |
[01:40] | She is, god. | 的确 老天 |
[01:41] | But I’m so jealous you have a rival. | 我真嫉妒你有个宿敌 |
[01:44] | Wish I had a rival. | 真希望我也有个宿敌 |
[01:45] | I mean, my oil change guy, he’s pretty mean, | 给我换机油的家伙 态度非常差 |
[01:48] | but I think he’s just mean to everybody. | 但我想他对所有人都这样 |
[02:04] | Okay, what the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[02:06] | A bolt of pelts. | 一卷毛皮 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | Please tell me that that’s not real fur. | 拜托告诉我这不是真的皮 |
[02:10] | – No, it’s faux. – Fo sho? | -这是人造的 -真的吗 |
[02:12] | Fo real. | 真的 |
[02:13] | Stopped by my furrier this morning. | 我今早去了毛皮商那里 |
[02:15] | Gosh, how many fake cats gave their lives for that bolt? | 老天 有多少假猫为这卷献出了生命 |
[02:17] | What’s it for? | 做什么用的 |
[02:18] | I’m making a barbarian outfit. | 我要做野蛮人的衣服 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | All right, you got 30 seconds to explain yourself | 在你离开我的办公室前 |
[02:23] | before you get out of my office. | 你有30秒钟解释 |
[02:25] | – Conan-con. – What? | -柯南大会 -什么 |
[02:26] | Conan-con is a convention that happens downtown | 柯南大会在市中心举行 |
[02:29] | where we celebrate the stoic majesty | 在那里我们赞美坚忍的伟人 |
[02:31] | of Conan the barbarian. | 野蛮人柯南[施瓦辛格主演的电影] |
[02:33] | Okay, we dress up, | 我们穿上戏服 |
[02:34] | drink mead, watch the movie. | 喝蜂蜜酒 看电影 |
[02:36] | So it’s like caveman comic-con? | 就像穴居人动漫大会一样 |
[02:37] | Fantasy, thank you. | 那叫奇幻大会 |
[02:39] | But basically, | 但是 |
[02:40] | Schwarzenegger’s gonna be there this year. | 施瓦辛格今年会去 |
[02:41] | You should come with me. | 你应该和我一起去 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, I’m busy that night. | 不行 那晚我很忙 |
[02:44] | I didn’t tell you what night it was gonna be on. | 我根本没告诉你是哪晚 |
[02:46] | Yeah, but generally for these types of invitations, | 但通常对这类的邀请 |
[02:48] | I’m busy all nights, so– | 我是晚晚都忙 |
[02:50] | Look, Rebecca, it’s a great movie. | 丽贝卡 这是一部优秀的电影 |
[02:51] | It was written by Oliver Stone, | 编剧有奥利弗·斯通 |
[02:53] | John Milius. | 约翰·米利厄斯 |
[02:54] | James Earl Jones turns into a snake. | 詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯变成了一条蛇 |
[02:57] | Just turns into a snake. | 就那样变成了蛇 |
[02:58] | It’s a cinematic masterpiece. | 这是电影界的杰作 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, if it’s so great, | 如果这么好 |
[03:00] | why don’t you just go by yourself? | 你为什么不一个人去呢 |
[03:02] | ‘Cause I don’t like to hang out with a bunch | 因为我不喜欢和一大群拿着剑 |
[03:03] | of drunk white people holding swords–I need backup. | 喝醉的白人在一起 我需要后援 |
[03:05] | You’re asking me to be your token white? | 你要我做你的白人挡箭牌 |
[03:06] | I am declining politely. | 我很有礼貌地拒绝 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | Mr. Tad Latardo, | 塔德·勒塔多先生 |
[03:17] | currently the starting quarterback for socal state… | 现任首发四分卫 效力于南加州… |
[03:20] | Go bulldogs! | 加油斗牛犬 |
[03:23] | Got drunk | 醉酒后 |
[03:25] | and hung his bare buttocks | 把裸露的臀部 |
[03:27] | out the passenger side window of his friend’s car. | 露出了朋友车辆的副驾驶位 |
[03:30] | Ms. Mayhew saw the buttocks, | 梅休女士看到了臀部 |
[03:32] | fell, and sustained minor injuries. | 摔倒 遭受轻伤 |
[03:34] | She is seeking damages in the amount of… | 她想一共索赔 |
[03:37] | – $3 million? – Yep. | -300万美元 -是的 |
[03:39] | Tom, this is ridiculous. | 汤姆 这太荒谬了 |
[03:41] | I agree, Rebecca. | 我同意 丽贝卡 |
[03:42] | I move for summary judgment. | 我要求简易判决 |
[03:43] | Let’s throw this case out right now. | 现在就驳回此案吧 |
[03:45] | Dana, uh… | 戴娜 |
[03:46] | Ms. Mccoy, | 麦考伊女士 |
[03:48] | I understand that you and I have some history | 我知道你和我在法庭之外 |
[03:50] | outside of the courtroom, | 是旧相识 |
[03:51] | but in my court, | 但在我的庭上 |
[03:52] | I’d like you to refer to me as Judge Wright. | 我希望你称呼我为莱特法官 |
[03:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:57] | Mr. Barlow, do you have any evidence | 巴罗先生 你有证据 |
[03:59] | to substantiate these claims? | 支持此索赔吗 |
[04:01] | Yes, your honor. | 有 法官阁下 |
[04:02] | Ms. Mayhew can no longer function in society. | 梅休女士无法再进行正常社交活动 |
[04:05] | Since this intentional exposure, | 自这次蓄意暴露之后 |
[04:07] | she can’t eat food that’s served on buns, | 有小面包的食物她都不能吃 |
[04:09] | she won’t go outside during a full moon, | 满月时无法出门 |
[04:12] | and she lost her crafting business | 她的手工艺生意也关门了 |
[04:14] | because she could no longer say nor hear the word “button.” | 因为她无法再说或再听”纽扣”[音近屁股] |
[04:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:21] | So sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[04:22] | You can’t prove causation. | 你无法证明因果关系 |
[04:23] | Rebecca– Wright, comma, Judge. | 丽贝卡 莱特 逗号 法官 |
[04:26] | This case is absurd. | 这案子太可笑了 |
[04:28] | A lot of judges would have thrown this case out already. | 大多数法官早就已经驳回了 |
[04:30] | Well, I am not a lot of judges. | 我不是大多数法官 |
[04:31] | I’ll say. Appointed by Schwarzenegger. | 同意 你是施瓦辛格任命的 |
[04:34] | – I’m sorry, what’s that? – Oh, nothing. | -不好意思 你说什么 -没什么 |
[04:36] | No, go ahead and say it. | 不 说出来 |
[04:37] | You’re a Schwarzenegger appointee. | 你是被施瓦辛格任命的 |
[04:39] | And? | 那么呢 |
[04:41] | Okay, counselor, please approach. | 律师 请上前 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna join up here. | 我也来 |
[04:45] | I want to get some ringside seats for this one. | 这次我想占个好位子看戏 |
[04:47] | So go ahead and say what you were gonna say. | 想说什么就说出来吧 |
[04:49] | Okay, well, it’s a well-known fact | 好吧 这是众所周知的事实 |
[04:52] | that when Schwarzenegger was governor, | 施瓦辛格做州长时 |
[04:53] | the number of young, attractive female appointees, | 年轻美貌的女性被任命者 |
[04:56] | including yourself, | 包括你 |
[04:57] | went up almost, mm, 200%. | 人数上升了200% |
[05:00] | I call it the breast lift. | 我管这个叫”乳房提升” |
[05:02] | Well, uh, it’s also a well-known fact | 众所周知的事实还有 |
[05:04] | that I graduated top of our class, | 我毕业成绩是全班第一名 |
[05:06] | and my record’s impeccable. | 我的档案无懈可击 |
[05:07] | And you’re the youngest judge ever appointed | 你是加州历史上被任命的 |
[05:09] | in the history of the state of California. | 最年轻的法官 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:11] | I use that in all my commencement speeches. | 我在所有毕业典礼致辞时都会说这点 |
[05:13] | Look, I don’t have time for this chitchat, | 我没时间在这里闲谈 |
[05:15] | and I’m not gonna buy into these unsubstantiated rumors. | 我也不会相信这未经证实的谣言 |
[05:17] | It’s not a rumor. | 这不是谣言 |
[05:19] | Oh, my god, are you coming down with, like, a head cold? | 我的天 你染上了伤风吗 |
[05:20] | No, it’s Schwarzenegger, Kindergarten Cop. | 不 我是模仿施瓦辛格的《幼儿园特警》 |
[05:23] | Spot-on Schwarzenegger. | 学得太像了 |
[05:24] | – That was– – Yeah, thank you. | -真的 -谢谢 |
[05:25] | I think we should leave that outside the courtroom | 我想这个不应该在庭上说 |
[05:27] | because I think these people deserve better, hmm? | 因为这些人理应受到更好的对待 |
[05:30] | That’s what I said when I found out you were a judge. | 我听说你当法官后也是这么说的 |
[05:32] | God, if you were any taller, | 老天 如果你高一点 |
[05:33] | I would slap you across the face, | 我会抽你大嘴巴 |
[05:34] | but you’re so small, I can’t reach you. | 但你太矮了 我够不着 |
[05:36] | Fyi, Schwarzenegger did not make me valedictorian, | 告诉你 施瓦辛格没让我成为毕业致辞学生代表 |
[05:39] | he did not help me pass the bar, | 没帮我通过律师资格考试 |
[05:41] | and he did not make me a stellar D.A. | 他没让我成为一流的检察官 |
[05:42] | Tom, call your witness. | 汤姆 传召证人 |
[05:44] | Yes, let’s do. | 好的 |
[05:46] | Round one, you. | 第一回合 你赢 |
[05:52] | Ms. Mayhew, could you describe the night in question? | 梅休女士 你可以描述下案发当晚的经过吗 |
[05:55] | I was out for exotic small plates | 我和剪贴组成员一起 |
[05:57] | with my scrapbooking group. | 去”异域小点”餐厅 |
[05:59] | We had just finished a very involved session | 我们刚帮助一名组员完成 |
[06:01] | helping one of our members scrap | 去乐高乐园的家庭旅行的 |
[06:03] | a family vacation to Legoland, | 很耗时的剪贴 |
[06:04] | and we needed to unwind. | 我们需要放松 |
[06:06] | We were waiting to cross the street | 我们等着过马路 |
[06:07] | when the defendant’s car pulled up, and… | 被告的车停下来 然后 |
[06:12] | I don’t know if I can say this in court. | 我不知道能不能在法庭上说这个 |
[06:14] | Give it a shot. | 说吧 |
[06:15] | I’ll pull you back if you go too far. | 太过了我会叫停 |
[06:16] | Well, this disgusting young man | 这个恶心的年轻人 |
[06:19] | leaned out of the car window | 探出车窗外 |
[06:21] | and yelled | 大喊 |
[06:23] | “Yolo, hos” | 操 婊子 |
[06:24] | Toward my friends and I. | 对着我和朋友们大叫 |
[06:26] | Then he pulled down his pants | 然后他脱掉裤子 |
[06:29] | and hung his buttocks and… | 将他的臀部和 |
[06:31] | Maybe a little extra out the window. | 一点额外的地方露出车窗 |
[06:33] | A little extra? | 一点额外的地方 |
[06:34] | You know, the… | 你知道的 |
[06:38] | The dragon fruit. | “火龙果” |
[06:40] | I was so shocked by the sight of it, | 我被眼前所看到的吓坏了 |
[06:41] | I tripped backwards over the curb, | 我被人行道的路缘石绊倒 |
[06:43] | and I stumbled into a bush, | 落入了灌木丛 |
[06:44] | where I incurred bodily injury. | 导致了身体上的伤害 |
[06:47] | Did you think it was going to chase you, | 你觉得那东西会追你吗 |
[06:49] | Ms. Mayhew? | 梅休女士 |
[06:50] | The physical injuries healed, | 身体上的伤愈合了 |
[06:52] | but psychologically, | 但在心理上 |
[06:54] | those bare buttocks are in my mind | 那个光臀将永远留在我的脑海里 |
[06:56] | until the day I die. | 直到我死的那一天 |
[06:59] | Thank you, Ms. Mayhew. | 谢谢你 梅休女士 |
[07:01] | Your witness. | 你提问吧 |
[07:03] | You’ve mentioned that the defendant’s buttocks | 你说被告的臀部 |
[07:05] | has been burned irrevocably into your mind. | 在你脑海中的记忆永远无法磨灭 |
[07:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:09] | So it’s safe to assume | 所以可以假定 |
[07:10] | that you can accurately describe the defendant’s buttocks. | 你可以准确地描述被告的臀部 |
[07:13] | Yes, I can. | 是 我可以 |
[07:14] | So no moles, no birthmarks, | 没有痣 没有胎记 |
[07:17] | no identifying features of any kind? | 没有任何识别性的特征 |
[07:19] | – No. -Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[07:20] | Your honor, the defense | 法官阁下 辩方 |
[07:22] | would like to submit exhibit a, | 想提交证物A |
[07:24] | a photograph of the defendant’s buttocks. | 被告臀部的照片 |
[07:27] | Let the record show | 证据表明 |
[07:29] | the defendant has a tattoo on his right buttocks. | 被告的右边臀部上有纹身 |
[07:32] | Buttock. It’s singular. | 一边屁股 不用说复数 |
[07:35] | Well, when it comes to that part of the anatomy, | 说到身体的这一部分 |
[07:37] | you’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I am, | 我是的 |
[07:39] | ‘Cause I’m looking at one right now. | 因为我现在就看着一个[混蛋] |
[07:40] | Clearly that was not the buttock | 显然那不是你看到的 |
[07:42] | you saw. | 臀部 |
[07:44] | So, uh, Mr. Latardo, | 那么 勒塔多先生 |
[07:46] | what–what is that exactly? | 你纹的是什么 |
[07:48] | It’s Alec Baldwin. | 亚历克·鲍德温 |
[07:50] | He’s dope. | 他磕药 |
[07:52] | Looks a little more like Billy Baldwin. | 更像是比利·鲍德温 |
[07:54] | Was he in Bio-dome? | 他演了《抓狂双宝》吗 |
[07:55] | That’s an entirely different Baldwin. | 那是另一个鲍德温兄弟 |
[07:56] | That’s Stephen Baldwin. | 那是史蒂文·鲍德温演的 |
[07:58] | Billy baldwin was in Backdraft. | 比利·鲍德温演了《回火》 |
[08:00] | Hey, when you sit down, does it turn into Daniel Baldwin? | 当你坐下时 会不会变成丹尼尔·鲍德温[比较胖] |
[08:04] | Homicide: Life on the street. | 演过《情理法的春天》 |
[08:07] | Now, Mr. Latardo, I’m assuming | 勒塔多先生 我想 |
[08:08] | that because you’re familiar with that butt, | 你对这臀部很熟悉 |
[08:10] | – it does belong to you, in fact. – Yup. | -这是你的臀部 -是的 |
[08:13] | I am telling you, that tattoo wasn’t there. | 我告诉你 当时没有纹身 |
[08:15] | Order, Ms. Mayhew, order. | 肃静 梅休女士 肃静 |
[08:17] | That man attacked my eyes | 那个男人用他的身体 |
[08:19] | with his body. | 攻击了我 |
[08:20] | He used it as a weapon, | 他将身体作为武器 |
[08:22] | and you don’t even get it. | 但你根本不明白 |
[08:23] | I wish I had gotten a real judge | 我希望有个真法官来审理 |
[08:25] | instead of some bikini model | 而不是什么在施瓦辛格的 |
[08:26] | who got their job from the bottom | 按摩浴缸底得到工作的 |
[08:28] | of Arnold’s hot tub. | 比基尼模特 |
[08:30] | Ms. Mayhew– | 梅休女士 |
[08:31] | Tom– Ms. Mayhew. | 汤姆 梅休女士 |
[08:32] | First of all– | 首先 |
[08:33] | Well, thank you very much, | 非常感谢你 |
[08:34] | because I do try to do what I can to keep fit, | 因为我的确尽力保持身材 |
[08:36] | so you know– | 你懂的 |
[08:37] | But I am a real judge, all right? | 但我是真正的法官 |
[08:39] | I wield real power in the state of California, | 我可以在加州行使真正的权力 |
[08:41] | and I get to do this. | 我可以这样做 |
[08:43] | Boom, lunch. | 午餐时间 |
[08:46] | Mmm, Hector, I’ve been looking forward to this all morning. | 海克特 我一上午都在期待这个 |
[08:49] | I swear, if you weren’t parked right here, | 我发誓 如果你不是在这里做生意 |
[08:50] | I would issue a bench warrant. | 我会给你法庭拘票 |
[08:51] | Oh, mira. | 给 |
[08:53] | One more thing. | 还有样东西 |
[08:54] | Fresh guac. It’s on the house. | 新鲜鳄梨酱 我请 |
[08:56] | Hey, um, Hector, I’ve got to ask. | 海克特 我得问问 |
[08:59] | How come you always give me free guac? | 你怎么总是给我免费的鳄梨酱 |
[09:02] | Ah, I give all the pretty ladies free guacamole. | 所有的美女 我都免费送鳄梨酱 |
[09:04] | All the pretty ladies? | 所有的美女 |
[09:05] | Yeah, and especially the redheads. | 对 尤其是红发的 |
[09:07] | Rawr! | 豪放 |
[09:09] | I’d like to pay for it. | 我想付钱 |
[09:10] | Oh, all right. | 好的 |
[09:12] | Yeah, that’ll be– that’ll be $7. | 7块钱 |
[09:14] | Starting next time, okay? | 下次再开始给 |
[09:15] | Conan the barbarian festival, | 野蛮人柯南节 |
[09:17] | downtown convention center, | 市中心的会展中心 |
[09:19] | tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[09:21] | Got two tickets. | 两张票 |
[09:22] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[09:23] | Oh, two tickets. | 两张票 |
[09:24] | No, you know, I don’t want to be a third wheel, so– | 我不想做电灯泡 所以 |
[09:26] | Hey, have fun with your friend. | 和你朋友玩得开心点 |
[09:27] | No– | 别 |
[09:28] | Have you ever had mead? | 你喝过蜂蜜酒吗 |
[09:29] | I’m talking, like– this is good mead too. | 这可是好蜂蜜酒 |
[09:31] | Girl, it’ll get you messed up. | 妹子 绝对让你酒后乱性 |
[09:32] | Listen, I wish I could, | 我也希望能去 |
[09:33] | but I have ironclad plans. | 但我的安排不能变 |
[09:35] | I’m integrating my cats, | 我在整合我的猫 |
[09:36] | and tomorrow night is a crucial moment. | 明晚是决定性的时刻 |
[09:38] | It’s–it’s their first mutual litter boxing. | 这是它们第一个共同使用的猫砂盒 |
[09:43] | All the mutton you can eat. | 羊肉随便吃 |
[09:44] | On me, huh? | 我请 怎么样 |
[09:46] | Tippy doesn’t like me to eat lamb. | 蒂皮不喜欢我吃羊肉 |
[09:47] | She says it makes me lethargic. | 她说令我昏昏欲睡 |
[09:49] | Plus, that ticket should go to a real fan. | 再说了 门票应该给真正的粉丝 |
[09:52] | Tom, mutton– it’s the meat of warriors. | 汤姆 羊肉哦 战士吃的肉 |
[09:54] | It’s a magical night. | 绝对是神奇的一晚 |
[09:55] | I mean, that I can promise you. | 我可以向你保证 |
[09:56] | I am not going. | 我不会去 |
[09:58] | – Okay, but what if I said– – Uh, excuse me. | -但如果我说 -打扰下 |
[10:00] | May I borrow you for just a moment, please? | 找你过来说件事行吗 |
[10:01] | Absolutely, Tedward, you wait right there, right there. | 没问题 泰沃德 你等在这里 |
[10:03] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快走快走 |
[10:04] | Mutton, okay? Remember mutton. | 羊肉 想着羊肉 |
[10:06] | Sir, have you heard of the breast lift? | 先生 你听说过”乳房提升”吗 |
[10:09] | You bet. My wife had one five years ago. | 当然 我妻子五年前做了 |
[10:11] | Fantastic. | 效果一流 |
[10:12] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[10:13] | Sir, I’m talking about when Schwarzenegger was governor, | 先生 我是说施瓦辛格任州长时 |
[10:15] | he appointed an unusually high number | 他任命了异常多的 |
[10:17] | of attractive women to the bench. | 美貌女性做法官 |
[10:19] | I mean, is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[10:21] | Who can say? Truth is so subjective. | 谁能说清楚呢 真相太主观 |
[10:24] | Yeah, but I mean is it something that you’ve heard? | 我是说 你听说过这事吗 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:27] | One hears so many things in these halls of justice. | 在法院听到的事太多了 |
[10:30] | You’re dodging my question. | 你在避开我的问题 |
[10:31] | Absolutely not– I’m so sorry, | 当然没有 对不起了 |
[10:32] | but I think I left Tedward waiting for me. | 我还让泰沃德等着呢 |
[10:34] | Tedward. | 泰沃德 |
[10:35] | Tedward? | 泰沃德 |
[10:47] | Tedward… | 泰沃德 |
[10:48] | I’m looking at all the judges that Schwarzenegger appointed. | 我查找了施瓦辛格任命的法官 |
[10:51] | They’re all attractive women. | 全是美女 |
[10:53] | Look at these women. Hot. | 看这些女人 漂亮 |
[10:54] | Hot. Hot. | 漂亮 漂亮 |
[10:57] | Super hot. | 超级漂亮 |
[10:58] | Look, I’m sure they’re not all hotties. | 我相信不全是美女 |
[11:00] | Look. | 看 |
[11:01] | Oh, look, they hired her for her personality. | 看 她是因为人品被任命的 |
[11:03] | Schwarzenegger appointee right there. | 施瓦辛格任命的 |
[11:05] | Linda Shriver. | 琳达·施赖弗 |
[11:06] | Okay, well, that was a bad idea. | 这个例子不适当 |
[11:09] | Judge Wright, your honor, | 莱特法官 阁下 |
[11:10] | I’m so sorry, all right? | 太对不起了 |
[11:12] | My client was totally out of line in there. | 我的委托人太过分了 |
[11:15] | All right, you’re not a sexy judge. | 你不是性感的法官 |
[11:16] | I mean you are, but– | 你是的 但是 |
[11:18] | Oh, I see now what happened in there. | 我明白这其中的玄机了 |
[11:20] | It’s like a verbal trap. | 这就像是文字陷阱 |
[11:22] | All right, listen, | 听我说 |
[11:23] | do you think there’s really any validity to what Dana said? | 你觉得戴娜说的是真的吗 |
[11:25] | I mean, do you think there is a thing? | 你觉得真有这事吗 |
[11:26] | This breast lift thing, you think it’s true? | “乳房提升”是真的吗 |
[11:29] | – No, no, no, no, no. – No, that’s ridiculous. | -才不是 -不 太荒谬了 |
[11:30] | – No, no. – That’s not–mm-mm. | -不是 -没这事 |
[11:31] | – Ridiculous. – All right. | -荒谬 -好了 |
[11:32] | Both of you… | 你们两个 |
[11:34] | I want you to look at me | 我要你们看着我 |
[11:35] | and say the first word | 然后说出第一个 |
[11:37] | that comes to your mind. Go. | 你们头脑中浮现的词 说 |
[11:39] | Pretty. | 漂亮 |
[11:39] | Chlamydia. | 衣原体 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | You said the first word that came into my head, | 你说了头脑中浮现的第一个词 |
[11:45] | and that was the word. | 就是这个词 |
[11:46] | Why is the first word a venereal disease? | 为什么第一个词是性病 |
[11:48] | I can’t possibly answer that. | 我没办法回答 |
[11:50] | The human mind and its workings | 人类的大脑及其运作 |
[11:52] | are still a mystery to us all. | 对所有人来说都还是个谜 |
[11:54] | That is– that is very true. | 的确如此 |
[11:56] | Listen, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[11:57] | As much as I appreciate you sucking up | 虽说我很感谢你拍马屁 |
[11:59] | or truth telling, | 或是说真话 |
[12:00] | I think you should prepare your client for the worst. | 但你应该让委托人做最坏的打算 |
[12:04] | I’m probably gonna throw the case out. | 我可能会驳回此案 |
[12:06] | Oh, god, that is great. | 老天 太好了 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | She had a complete breakdown at lunch | 她吃午餐时彻底崩溃了 |
[12:10] | when someone buttered their bun. | 因为有人在小面包上涂黄油 |
[12:13] | No more pro bono work. | 再也不接无偿的案子了 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:15] | – See you in there. – Bye, Tom. | -回见 -再见 汤姆 |
[12:16] | Tedward, | 泰沃德 |
[12:18] | I think I’m just gonna have to come to terms | 我想我必须妥协 |
[12:20] | with the fact that I will never know | 接受这一事实 我永远不会知道 |
[12:22] | why Schwarzenegger appointed me. | 为什么施瓦辛格任命我 |
[12:25] | Yeah, obviously. | 显然是的 |
[12:27] | I mean, the only way you could talk to him is if… | 你可以和他说话的唯一办法就是如果… |
[12:31] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[12:33] | I could ask him. He’s gonna be at conan-con. | 我可以问他 他会去柯南大会 |
[12:35] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[12:36] | Oh, Tedward. | 泰沃德 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna be your date. | 我会做你的同伴 |
[12:40] | All right, but you know what that means. | 但你知道这意味着什么 |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | You go, you got to go all the way. | 你去 就得豁出去 |
[12:48] | Full regalia? | 全套装扮吗 |
[12:49] | Full regalia! | 全套装扮 |
[12:59] | Look at you, girl. You look good. | 瞧你 美女 太漂亮了 |
[13:01] | Who runs bartertown? | 谁管理巴顿镇 |
[13:06] | That’s the wrong movie. That’s Mad max. | 电影错了 你这是《疯狂麦克斯》里的 |
[13:08] | Oh. That’s not this? | 这样不对吗 |
[13:10] | No, but you look great, though. | 不对 但你很漂亮 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | So do you. I like what you did with that skirt. | 你也不赖 我喜欢你这条裙子 |
[13:14] | I guess I thought in my mind, | 在我想象中 |
[13:16] | it would be a little more, you know, | 应该是 |
[13:17] | shirts-and-pantsy, but I like it. | 有衣服有裤子 不过我很喜欢 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I’m not gonna lie to you, | 我不会骗你 |
[13:21] | going to the ATM before I got here | 我来之前去自动取款机前 |
[13:23] | was a little weird, kind of awkward. | 有些诡异 有些尴尬 |
[13:24] | Yeah, where did you put the money? | 你把钱放在哪里 |
[13:25] | It’s in there. | 在身上 |
[13:29] | Tedward, this is like a sad nerd museum. | 泰沃德 这里像可悲的呆子博物馆 |
[13:32] | And nobody dressed up. | 根本没人穿戏服 |
[13:33] | That guy– that guy had a fanny pack on. | 那家伙系着腰包 |
[13:36] | Come on, they’re not very barbariany. | 他们根本不像野蛮人 |
[13:38] | What the hell is going on– look, let me check. | 到底怎么回事 我看看 |
[13:41] | Okay, look, it says here | 看 这上面说 |
[13:43] | 20th annual Conan-con. | 第20届年度柯南大会 |
[13:46] | Look, prizes, screenings, panels, costume. | 奖品 放映电影 专家组 戏服 |
[13:50] | Optional. | 可不穿 |
[13:51] | Oh, Tedward, I’m gonna kill you. | 泰沃德 我要杀了你 |
[13:53] | Look at me. Where’s the mead? | 看我这样子 蜂蜜酒在哪里 |
[13:55] | Look, chill out, judge. | 冷静 法官 |
[13:57] | Look, you look great, | 你很漂亮 |
[13:58] | and look, we’re not the only people here in costumes. | 看 我们并不是唯一穿戏服的人 |
[14:00] | We got gray hair ponytail barbarian. | 灰白头发马尾辫野蛮人 |
[14:03] | We got parents dressing their kids up | 父母把孩子打扮得 |
[14:04] | like baby barbarians. | 像野蛮人宝宝 |
[14:06] | Look at those wild dogs over there. | 看那边彪悍的狗 |
[14:08] | Those are pomeranians. | 那是博美犬 |
[14:09] | The wild pomeranians of Encino. | 加州恩西诺的彪悍博美犬 |
[14:12] | Where is Ahnuld? | 施瓦辛格呢 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:14] | Attention, barbarians, wizards, witches, | 请注意 野蛮人 巫师 女巫 |
[14:16] | and those not in costume, | 还有没穿戏服的人 |
[14:17] | please accept our sincere apology. | 请接受我们诚挚的道歉 |
[14:19] | We just learned that Mr. Schwarzenegger | 我们刚知道施瓦辛格先生 |
[14:21] | will not be attending tonight’s event due to | 不会参加今晚的大会 |
[14:23] | we misread his rsvp card. | 我们看错了他的回复卡 |
[14:25] | But mongol general number three | 但蒙古将军三号 |
[14:28] | is still in the lobby handing out free mugs of mead. | 依然会在大厅派发免费的蜂蜜酒 |
[14:30] | What? Mongol general number three? | 什么 蒙古将军三号 |
[14:33] | What’s he gonna do for me? | 他能帮我什么 |
[14:34] | Unless he served under Schwarzenegger. | 除非他是施瓦辛格的手下 |
[14:37] | Man. | 老天 |
[14:38] | Judge, why does this rumor bother you so much? | 法官 为什么这谣言让你如此心烦 |
[14:41] | ‘Cause it just does, Tedward. You know, it’s annoying. | 就是烦 泰沃德 让人烦心 |
[14:43] | It’s like a fly buzzing around my head. | 就像苍蝇在脑袋旁边嗡嗡叫 |
[14:46] | Get off my cape, Tedward. | 放开我的披肩 泰沃德 |
[14:48] | Look, I’m in that courtroom with you every day, | 我每天和你一起在法庭上 |
[14:53] | and I can honestly say that you’re the best judge | 我可以诚实地说 你是我做法警以来 |
[14:54] | I’ve ever been a bailiff for. | 见过的最优秀的法官 |
[14:56] | How many judges have you bailiffed for? | 你为多少法官做过法警 |
[14:57] | Well… | 这个 |
[14:58] | I’m the only one, right? | 就我一个 对吗 |
[14:59] | Yes, mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[15:01] | I would have liked to give you a quote from Conan, but– | 我想给你说句柯南中的台词 但是 |
[15:03] | Go right over my head like subotai’s god. | 像速不台的神一样从我头上过去 |
[15:08] | You watched the movie. | 你看了这部电影 |
[15:10] | Well, figured if I was gonna be | 我想如果身边 |
[15:11] | around a bunch of drunken white people with swords, | 是一群拿着剑喝醉了的白人 |
[15:13] | I better know what I’m in for. | 我最好了解下情况 |
[15:25] | Everything okay, Mr. Latardo? | 你还好吗 勒塔多先生 |
[15:27] | No, no problem at all, your honor. | 没问题 法官阁下 |
[15:30] | Well, it seems like you’re having | 看起来 |
[15:31] | a little bit of trouble there. | 你有些麻烦 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, I just– | 我只是 |
[15:34] | I got injured in practice. | 训练时受伤了 |
[15:35] | You practice at night now? | 你现在晚上训练吗 |
[15:36] | Yup. | 是的 |
[15:37] | Helmet to hip. | 头盔撞到了屁股 |
[15:38] | It’s a violent sport. | 这项运动太暴力了 |
[15:40] | Seems like your injury’s right around your Alec Baldwin. | 似乎你的伤口在亚历克·鲍德温附近 |
[15:43] | Your honor, I don’t see how his injury is relevant. | 法官阁下 我觉得他的受伤与本案无关 |
[15:45] | Sit down, counselor. | 坐下 律师 |
[15:47] | I have a theory, Mr. Latardo. | 我有个想法 勒塔多先生 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I think your Alec Baldwin’s new. | 我觉得你的亚历克·鲍德温是新的 |
[15:53] | I think you got it for your defense, | 我觉得你是为了辩护才纹的 |
[15:55] | and I think Alec Baldwin’s infected. | 我觉得亚历克·鲍德温感染了 |
[15:58] | Nope, next witness. | 不 下一位证人 |
[15:59] | No, I call the next witness, | 不 我才能传召下一位证人 |
[16:01] | and I call Alec Baldwin to the stand. | 我传亚历克·鲍德温上庭 |
[16:06] | Mr. Latardo, come on. | 勒塔多先生 去吧 |
[16:07] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:11] | Okay, yeah, it’s a new tattoo, | 是 这是新纹身 |
[16:13] | and it’s pretty frickin’ infected. | 而且感染得很严重 |
[16:14] | Okay, so just to be clear, | 说清楚一下 |
[16:16] | you got this new tattoo during these court proceedings, | 你在庭审期间新纹了纹身 |
[16:19] | you put something on it to make it look old | 你在上面擦了东西 使它看起来像以前的 |
[16:21] | for the evidence photos, | 以便拍证物照 |
[16:22] | and whatever that was– | 无论你擦的什么 |
[16:23] | Probably talcum powder, I’m guessing, | 我猜可能是爽身粉 |
[16:25] | caused the infection? | 引起了感染 |
[16:26] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:27] | Because I got a tattoo myself. | 因为我自己也有纹身 |
[16:29] | Upper right thigh. | 右大腿根处 |
[16:30] | Objection–relevance and nauseousness, your honor. | 反对 与本案无关以及令人作呕 法官阁下 |
[16:33] | Overruled, counselor. | 反对无效 律师 |
[16:35] | Anyway, I changed my mind halfway through, | 总之 我纹到一半改了主意 |
[16:37] | so I got yin but no yang. | 所有只有”阴”没有”阳” |
[16:39] | So I know a little something about infections in bad places. | 所以我对隐私部位的感染略知一二 |
[16:43] | Yes, we’re all very aware of that. | 是 我们都清楚这点 |
[16:44] | All right, counselor, approach. | 律师 上前 |
[16:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[16:49] | One more comment like that, | 再说一句这样的评论 |
[16:50] | and I will find you in contempt. | 我会判你藐视法庭 |
[16:52] | Well, I find it contemptible | 我觉得你将你肮脏的个人生活 |
[16:55] | that you bring your sordid little personal life | 带到法庭上 才是更加的 |
[16:56] | into the courtroom. | 藐视 |
[16:58] | And just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[16:58] | I will be filing a formal complaint | 我会向司法审查委员会 |
[17:00] | with the judicial board of review, | 递交正式的投诉 |
[17:02] | and Ahnuld isn’t on that. | 委员会里面可没有施瓦辛格 |
[17:08] | Recess while I figure out | 现在休庭 我要想想 |
[17:10] | what I should do you with you, Mr. Latardo. | 如果处理你 勒塔多先生 |
[17:13] | Court needs about ten minutes to think about your ass. | 本席需要十分钟时间来考虑你的屁股 |
[17:16] | I know what I said, counselor. | 我知道我说了什么 律师 |
[17:26] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[17:28] | Sorry, Mr. Latardo. | 抱歉 勒塔多先生 |
[17:30] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:33] | Ms. Mayhew, | 梅休女士 |
[17:35] | you saw an ass. | 你看到了屁股 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry you fell into a bush, | 很遗憾你掉进了灌木丛 |
[17:37] | but you don’t get $3 million for it. | 但你不会因此得到300万 |
[17:39] | You don’t even get 1. | 连1块钱都得不到 |
[17:41] | People have been showing one another their asses | 自创世纪开始 人们就互相 |
[17:43] | since the dawn of time. | 露屁股了 |
[17:44] | We do it because it’s hilarious. | 人们这样做是因为这样很好笑 |
[17:47] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[17:48] | Throwing the case out. | 此案驳回 |
[17:50] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[17:51] | Mr. Latardo, | 勒塔多先生 |
[17:53] | you took a small thing and made it worse | 你纹了纹身 将一件小事 |
[17:56] | by getting that tattoo. | 变成了大事 |
[17:58] | You tampered with evidence, and you lied to a judge. | 你作伪证 骗法官 |
[18:00] | Luckily for you, | 你很幸运 |
[18:01] | I have personal knowledge of how | 就我个人而言知道 |
[18:03] | a terrible tattoo can be its own form of punishment, | 可怕的纹身本身就是一种惩罚了 |
[18:07] | so I will sentence you to nothing more. | 我不会再对你作出裁决 |
[18:11] | Glad you finally did your job, Bebecca. | 很高兴你终于完成了你的工作 丽贝卡 |
[18:14] | Actually, Dana, | 事实上 戴娜 |
[18:16] | if you were doing your job, | 如果你做好了你的工作 |
[18:17] | you would have known that your client | 你就会知道你的委托人 |
[18:19] | was lying to you, | 骗了你 |
[18:19] | and I warned you about calling me Rebecca. | 而且我已经警告过你不要叫我丽贝卡 |
[18:21] | I’m finding you in contempt. | 我判你藐视法庭 |
[18:23] | Tedward, cuff her and get her out of my courtroom. | 泰沃德 把她铐起来带离法庭 |
[18:26] | My pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[18:28] | I mean, really. | 真要这样吗 |
[18:33] | You’re really killing the old gang here, Rebecca. | 你这是拿老朋友下手啊 丽贝卡 |
[18:35] | Your honor. | 法官阁下 |
[18:36] | Judge Wright. | 莱特法官 |
[18:38] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[18:43] | Here you go, Tedward. | 给你 泰沃德 |
[18:44] | Two shots of your favorite. | 你的最爱两口闷 |
[18:49] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[18:50] | It’s two shots of birthday cake vodka. | 生日蛋糕伏特加两口闷 |
[18:52] | No whipped cream? | 没有鲜奶油吗 |
[18:54] | Can’t drink birthday cake vodka without whipped cream. | 没有鲜奶油的生日蛋糕伏特加怎么喝呀 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | Give me those. I’ll be right back. | 给我 我马上回来 |
[18:59] | Gotta do everything. | 万事都得我自己来 |
[19:00] | What’s next, sprinkles? | 接下来加什么 糖屑吗 |
[19:01] | Hey, judge, how you doing? | 法官 你好吗 |
[19:05] | – Sir. – Rebecca. | -先生 -丽贝卡 |
[19:06] | Nice to see you slumming it with us plebs. | 很高兴看到你和我们庶民一起过苦日子 |
[19:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll be brief. | 别担心 我马上说完 |
[19:11] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah, please do. | 请坐 |
[19:13] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:16] | that I feel a bit guilty about how our conversation ended | 我有些内疚 那天在法院我们的谈话 |
[19:18] | the other day at the courthouse. | 就那样结束了 |
[19:20] | Oh, sir, um, please, that’s– | 先生 没关系 |
[19:23] | That’s very nice of you, but, uh– | 你这样做很贴心 但是 |
[19:25] | Just wanted to say that judges– | 我只想说法官 |
[19:26] | Really all people in positions of power– | 所有手握权利的人 |
[19:29] | Have moments when they question how they got there. | 都有质疑自己为何身居此职的时候 |
[19:32] | You may wonder if you rose through the ranks | 你可能想知道是否因为你是漂亮女人 |
[19:34] | because you’re an attractive woman, | 而身居高位 |
[19:35] | or you… | 或者 |
[19:37] | May just think it was because | 你会想是否 |
[19:38] | you were just another minority hire. | 只是因为你是少数民族特殊聘用 |
[19:43] | And I’m here in this establishment | 我来到这个 |
[19:44] | that I don’t like much to tell you that it doesn’t matter. | 我不太喜欢的地方 告诉你这不重要 |
[19:48] | Doesn’t matter how you got the robe, Rebecca. | 你怎么穿上法官袍的不重要 丽贝卡 |
[19:50] | It just matters what you do with it | 重点的是 你身居要职后 |
[19:52] | once you get there. | 是怎么做的 |
[19:54] | And you, | 而你 |
[19:56] | you do a great job. | 做得非常好 |
[20:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:07] | I really needed to hear that, and… | 我真的很需要听到这些 |
[20:10] | Uh, well, it means a lot to me, | 对我来说 你说这样的话 |
[20:13] | coming from you. | 意义太重大了 |
[20:17] | Um, I’m– I’m gonna go to the bar, | 我去吧台那边 |
[20:19] | and I’m gonna get a shot of tequila, | 我会点杯龙舌兰酒 |
[20:21] | and I’m gonna drink it. | 我会喝完 |
[20:22] | Then I’m gonna take my two french bulldogs | 然后我会带我的两只法国斗牛犬 |
[20:24] | on a very brisk hike. | 去好好遛遛 |
[20:26] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:27] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[20:28] | Bye, judge. | 再见 法官 |
[20:32] | What’d he want? | 他想怎样 |
[20:33] | He wanted to tell me that | 他想告诉我 |
[20:38] | I’m a good judge. | 我是个好法官 |
[20:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:42] | I tell you that all the time! | 我总是这样跟你说 |
[20:45] | All the time, and I get nothing. | 一直说 什么反应也没有 |
[20:47] | And then bolo tie rides in here on his white horse, | 然后饰扣领带骑着白马从天而降 |
[20:50] | and you just break down and start sniffling? | 你就崩溃了开始抽鼻子吗 |
[20:53] | It’s not right. It’s not right. | 这可不对 这可不对 |
[20:54] | Look–no, no. Oh. | 不行 |
[20:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:56] | No birthday cake vodka for you. | 没有生日蛋糕伏特加给你 |
[20:59] | Ugh. That’s not booze either. | 这不是酒 |
[21:01] | That’s a kids ice cream flavor. | 这是孩子吃的冰淇淋口味 |
[21:04] | That’s not a punishment for me. | 这对我来说不是惩罚 |
[21:05] | I just want you to be clear about that. | 我只想你明白这一点 |