时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So what was so pressing that you demanded a work lunch? | 什么事压力这么大 居然要吃工作午餐 |
[00:05] | What, warrants piling up? Evidence to review? | 逮捕令堆积如山 证据重审 |
[00:08] | Fully loaded potato skin Tuesday. | 大盘土豆皮周二 |
[00:10] | Oh, I had a craving, | 我好想吃 |
[00:11] | and it’s just so gross to eat alone. | 但一个人吃太讨厌了 |
[00:12] | It’s much funner to share it with your favorite bailiff. | 与最爱的法警分享有趣得多 |
[00:14] | Uh-uh, no, no, I can’t eat like that. | 不 我不能这样吃 |
[00:15] | Look, next thing you know, I’ll have a belly | 接下来 我就会长肚腩肉 |
[00:17] | and look like winnie-the-pooh in all my t-shirts. | 穿着T恤就像维尼熊 |
[00:21] | Take a subtle, very subtle look across the bar. | 不要刻意 完全不刻意地看吧台那边 |
[00:24] | See that guy sitting over there? | 看到那边的家伙了吗 |
[00:25] | – He look familiar? – Where? Where? | -眼熟吗 -哪里 哪里 |
[00:26] | Didn’t I try him in my courtroom a couple years back? | 几年前我是不是审过他的案子 |
[00:28] | Yes, that’s him. That’s the guy. | 就是他 就是这家伙 |
[00:29] | I know, it’s Byron Cash. I remember him. | 是拜伦·卡什 我记得他 |
[00:32] | – Remember the case? – Yeah, yeah, drugs, weapons. | -记得那案子吗 -记得 毒品 武器 |
[00:34] | I can’t believe he’s out already. | 不敢相信他已经出来了 |
[00:35] | An ex-con chilling at a cop bar, | 前罪犯在警察酒吧里找乐子 |
[00:37] | a cop bar everybody knows is Judge Wright’s spot. | 大家都知道警察酒吧是莱特法官的点儿 |
[00:42] | Don’t feel right. Mm-mm, nah. | 感觉不对啊 |
[00:44] | Don’t…feel right! | 感觉不对啊 |
[00:45] | Okay, take it down a notch, Tedward. | 冷静一下 泰沃德 |
[00:48] | Come on, man, I’m a judge. | 得了 我是法官 |
[00:50] | These things happen all the time. | 这种事时有发生 |
[00:51] | You try a guy, you put ’em away, they get out. | 审理罪犯 关起来 罪犯出狱 |
[00:52] | Yeah, next thing you know, they hunt you down, | 接下来 他们就会追杀你 |
[00:54] | stab you in the head. Yeah, I know how it goes. | 给你头上捅一刀子 我知道会怎样 |
[00:55] | Starting to freak me out. | 你别吓我 |
[00:57] | We have the upper hand right now. | 我们现在有优势 |
[00:58] | Let’s not waste it. | 别浪费了 |
[00:59] | As your court officer, | 作为你的法警 |
[01:01] | everything I am, | 我这个人 |
[01:02] | everything I know | 我知道的一切 |
[01:05] | has led to this moment. | 都是为了这一刻 |
[01:08] | And if that man has harm planned for you, | 如果那个人要计划伤害你 |
[01:11] | it is my duty to stand between you | 我的责任就是站在你 |
[01:15] | and that harm. | 和伤害之间 |
[01:17] | Tedward, are you saying | 泰沃德 你是说 |
[01:19] | you want to be the black Kevin Costner | 你要做黑人版凯文·科斯特纳 |
[01:21] | to my white Whitney Houston? | 而我是白人版的惠特尼·休斯顿吗 |
[01:24] | He’s on the move– I got to get you out of here safe. | 他行动了 我要带你安全地离开 |
[01:26] | What are you doing… | 你做什么 |
[01:27] | With your jacket? | 居然还有外套 |
[01:29] | This doesn’t just happen. | 你预谋了很久吧 |
[01:45] | Did you get the Charlie Lewis case? | 你拿到了查理·路易斯的案子了吗 |
[01:47] | All right, don’t over-think this one, judge. | 别想太多了 法官 |
[01:49] | Cut and dry. | 已成定局 |
[01:50] | Your only decision is gonna be 25 years or life. | 你唯一的决定就是25年或终生二选一 |
[01:54] | This guy does not deserve 25 to life, Tom. | 这家伙还不至于被判25年或终生 汤姆 |
[01:57] | Are you kidding? It’s a slam dunk. | 开什么玩笑 这是必须的事 |
[01:58] | The law means this third strike | 法律规定三犯 |
[02:00] | is mandatory minimum. | 必须强制最低量刑 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but look at his crimes, Tom. | 但看他犯的罪 汤姆 |
[02:05] | Strike one– grand theft auto. | 第一犯 重大车辆盗窃 |
[02:08] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[02:14] | Seriously. | 不是吧 |
[02:16] | Strike two– grand larceny. | 第二犯 重大盗窃 |
[02:17] | This one is really stretching it. | 这个也太牵强了吧 |
[02:19] | Hey, man, don’t sweat it. | 伙计 别担心 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna pay for everything I eat. | 我吃的全会付钱 |
[02:22] | You’re gonna pay $300 for a jar of caviar? | 你会付300块买这罐鱼子酱吗 |
[02:32] | Which brings us to this case, | 然后是这次的案子 |
[02:34] | his third strike. | 第三犯 |
[02:35] | Mother of pearl handle, very nice. | 珍珠母手柄 真不错 |
[02:38] | 2 hunny? | 200块吗 |
[02:40] | That’s pretty steep, my man. | 太贵了吧 伙计 |
[02:42] | All right, I’m taking the pretty knife, | 我要拿走这把漂亮的刀 |
[02:44] | so nobody do anything stupid. | 大家别做傻事 |
[02:50] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[02:52] | Looks like we got ourselves a standoff. | 看来咱们这下僵持住了 |
[02:54] | The guy literally brought a knife to a gun fight. | 这家伙用刀对抗枪 |
[02:58] | I mean, the only person he endangered was himself. | 唯一有生命危险的是他自己 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna put this guy away for a long, long time. | 我要把他关很久很久 |
[03:03] | Tom–Tom! | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[03:04] | Tom, three strikes is misguided, and you know it. | 汤姆 你知道三犯是有误导的 |
[03:07] | It was meant to keep murderers, rapists, | 本来是说要把杀人犯 强奸犯 |
[03:08] | and child molesters off the street. | 娈童者都关起来 |
[03:10] | – And instead we’re… – Judge Hernandez! | -结果我们却… -赫尔南德斯法官 |
[03:12] | Handing down sentences to guys like charlie– | 对查理这样的人宣判 |
[03:13] | Judge Hernandez, your honor, your honor, | 赫尔南德斯法官 法官阁下 法官阁下 |
[03:15] | wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[03:16] | Look, judge Gandhi here is trying to pull off | 这位甘地法官想宣扬她的 |
[03:18] | her philosophical anarchism nonsense. | 无政府主义哲学废话 |
[03:21] | Listen, you two, it’s my week off, | 你们两个听着 这周我休假 |
[03:22] | and I’m not gonna spend any me time | 我不会花任何的私人时间 |
[03:24] | refereeing one of your annoying little scraps. | 来裁判你们那些烦人的小事 |
[03:27] | – No– – So, counselor, | -不 -律师 |
[03:28] | – man up. – You mean mani-pedi up. | -拿出男人样 -是说去修指甲吗 |
[03:31] | And judge Wright, | 莱特法官 |
[03:32] | you follow the letter of the law. | 你要依法办事 |
[03:34] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[03:35] | Understood, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[03:36] | And have a wonderful time on your vacation. | 祝你度假愉快 |
[03:38] | – Thank you. – Yeah, at what I can | -谢谢 -但我想 |
[03:39] | only assume is a navajo surf camp. | 唯一可能就是纳瓦霍冲浪营 |
[03:41] | Oh, hi, judge. | 你好啊 法官 |
[03:43] | Is it casual Friday? | 今天是便装周五吗 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause I’m in the mood for a little casual ah-ah! | 因为我有心情随便来一下 |
[03:47] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[03:49] | Good god. | 老天爷 |
[03:50] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[03:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:52] | Did I misread this whole situation? | 我误会了刚才的情况吗 |
[03:54] | I wish I hadn’t seen any of that. | 真希望没看到这一切 |
[03:56] | Tom, I’m just asking you to be reasonable. | 汤姆 我只是要你讲道理 |
[03:58] | Of course Charlie deserves some jail time, okay? | 当然查理是理应坐牢的 |
[04:01] | But 25 to life? | 但25年至终生 |
[04:03] | That’s what we give violent criminals. | 这是判暴力犯罪的 |
[04:05] | It just–just– it just doesn’t fit. | 这样不太合适 |
[04:06] | Well, judge, I’m the D.A. | 法官 我是检察官 |
[04:08] | So I’m gonna do what I want. | 我要照我想的做 |
[04:10] | I just hope Charlie has a good defense attorney. | 我希望查理有个优秀的辩护律师 |
[04:12] | Your honor, I’ve decided to represent myself. | 法官阁下 我决定替自己辩护 |
[04:14] | And I just want to say I, uh– | 我只想说 |
[04:16] | I think it’s cool they’re letting chicks | 我觉得挺酷的 现在让 |
[04:18] | do this whole judge thing now. | 女人做法官 |
[04:27] | Tedward, I got this, okay? | 泰沃德 我能行的 |
[04:29] | Just like I told you when you stood guard | 你之前在女厕所里 |
[04:31] | outside my stall in the ladies’ room. | 我的隔间前站岗时我就说过了 |
[04:34] | Oh, you know, yeah, okay, that was– | 是的 那是 |
[04:36] | That was a bad– that was a bad idea. | 那的确是一个烂主意 |
[04:38] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[04:38] | But I am not backing off | 但在确定 |
[04:40] | until I’m sure that Byron Cash is not a threat. | 拜伦·卡什不是威胁前 我是不会收手的 |
[04:43] | Got some of the P.D. guys on the lookout too. | 我叫警察兄弟也盯着呢 |
[04:45] | Tedward, I miss my van. | 泰沃德 我想念我的面包车 |
[04:48] | Rental car place only had these mini suvs left. | 租车店只有这种迷你SUV了 |
[04:51] | I’m like a chick magnet for 30-something lesbians. | 我现在专门吸引30岁左右的女同 |
[04:54] | Hey, judge Wright. | 莱特法官 |
[04:56] | Is that your new ride? | 那是你的新车吗 |
[04:58] | Dig it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:59] | See what I mean? Actually, she’s kind of cute. | 明白了吧 她还挺漂亮的 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:04] | You know, there was this one time in college I did– | 以前有次在大学 我… |
[05:07] | Uh, believe me–believe me, I want to hear this story. | 相信我 相信我 我想听 |
[05:10] | Like, I do. I want to hear exactly what you did. | 我想听你做了什么事 |
[05:11] | – Yeah, you do. – But for now– | -你当然想了 -但现在 |
[05:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:18] | It’s just a…note. | 只是张字条 |
[05:20] | “You ready to die?” | 你准备好死了吗 |
[05:22] | No signature. | 没有签名 |
[05:23] | You need more evidence than this? | 还需要更多证据吗 |
[05:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Byron Cash wants revenge. | 拜伦·卡什要报复 |
[05:28] | Look, no more screwing around, Judge. | 别再大意了 法官 |
[05:29] | You’re getting a gun. | 你要买把枪 |
[05:31] | – I’m not getting a gun. – Yes, you are. | -我才不买枪 -你要买 |
[05:32] | I’m not getting a gun! | 我才不要买枪 |
[05:34] | You’ve seen me at Mcdonald’s | 你也看到我在麦当劳 |
[05:35] | when I miss the breakfast cutoff. | 错过早餐时段的情景 |
[05:36] | You want to add a weapon to that mix? | 你还要再加把枪进去吗 |
[05:38] | You deal with violent criminals. | 你面对的是暴力罪犯 |
[05:39] | And one of them might be screwing with me right now. | 其中有一个现在可能在耍我 |
[05:41] | Okay, I get it, Tedward. I do. | 我明白 泰沃德 我明白 |
[05:43] | So I’ll lock my doors, | 我会锁好门 |
[05:44] | and I’ll even have the cops drive by. | 我甚至会叫警察来巡逻 |
[05:46] | That’s not enough. | 这样不够 |
[06:02] | Rebecca… | 丽贝卡 |
[06:05] | Not the face! | 不要打脸 |
[06:06] | Not the face! | 不要打脸 |
[06:08] | What! | 什么 |
[06:10] | Tedward, what the hell? | 泰沃德 搞什么鬼 |
[06:12] | I’ll tell you what the hell. | 我告诉你什么鬼 |
[06:13] | In under three minutes, I broke in your house, | 不到三分钟 我闯进了你的家 |
[06:15] | I climbed on top of you, and I strangled you. | 爬到你身上 掐住你 |
[06:16] | Guess what–you’re dead. | 你猜怎样 你死了 |
[06:18] | You didn’t even wake up. | 你甚至没有醒过来 |
[06:20] | And why is your alarm code 69, 69? | 为什么你的报警码是6969[69式体位] |
[06:22] | Because it’s hilarious! | 因为很好笑 |
[06:24] | Well, I guessed it right away. | 我马上就猜到了 |
[06:26] | Reprogram it. | 再设一下 |
[06:27] | I don’t know how to reprogram it. | 我不会 |
[06:29] | – What am I, NASA? – Judge– | -你当我太空部署吗 -法官 |
[06:31] | Judge, this is what I’m worried about. | 法官 所以我才担心 |
[06:33] | Okay, it’s not just this one guy. | 不仅是这一个家伙 |
[06:35] | Someone in your position is always vulnerable. | 你这个职位的人总是被攻击对象 |
[06:39] | I just want you to be able to protect yourself | 我只是希望事情发展到那一步时 |
[06:41] | if it comes to that. | 你能保护自己 |
[06:42] | Okay, fine, you’re right. | 好的 你是对的 |
[06:45] | I’ll get a gun. | 我去买把枪 |
[06:46] | We’ll go shopping for it tomorrow. | 明天去买 |
[06:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:54] | Oh, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[06:55] | I, uh, I made a sandwich. | 我做了个三明治 |
[06:59] | Mr. Lewis, please approach the bench. | 路易斯先生 请上前 |
[07:04] | – That’s a great color on you. – Thank you. | -你穿这个颜色很好看 -谢谢 |
[07:06] | You are aware of your right to waive a jury trial. | 你应该知道你有权放弃陪审团审案吧 |
[07:10] | I mean, one very reasonable judge | 一个非常通情达理的法官 |
[07:12] | versus 12 unpredictable jurors, | 对抗12个无法预测的陪审员 |
[07:14] | Permission to approach. | 允许上前 |
[07:16] | You might want to move your briefcase, counselor. | 你还是把公文包挪一下吧 律师 |
[07:18] | It’s fine. It’s fine. This, this–you’re helping. | 没事 你这样 你这是帮他 |
[07:21] | – No. – You’re not allowed to help. | -不是 -你不允许帮忙 |
[07:22] | I am merely informing Mr. Lewis of his rights. | 我只是在告知路易斯先生他的权利 |
[07:25] | The law may not be fair, but his trial should be. | 法律也许不公正 但他的审判应该是公正的 |
[07:27] | Your honor, I want a jury. I have a strong case. | 法官阁下 我要陪审团 我这案子能赢 |
[07:30] | And don’t forget–everyone underestimated Elle Woods too. | 别忘了 所有人都低估了艾丽·伍兹 |
[07:34] | Elle Woods? | 艾丽·伍兹 |
[07:35] | I’m–I’m sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[07:35] | Are you referring to the film Legally Blonde? | 你是指电影《律政俏佳人吗》 |
[07:38] | “All people see when they look at me is blonde hair | 人们看到我时 只看到金色的头发 |
[07:41] | and big boobs.” | 和大咪咪 |
[07:43] | That was all I saw. | 我就只看到了这些 |
[07:47] | And it was wrong. | 结果错了 |
[07:49] | Let’s not make the same mistake. | 咱们别犯下同样的错误 |
[07:51] | It’s a valuable lesson. | 真是宝贵的一课 |
[07:55] | – You can help — – Sit down. | -你可以帮他 -坐下 |
[07:58] | The defense will illustrate that there is no possible way | 辩方会阐明被告完全不可能 |
[08:01] | that the defendant could have attempted to steal this knife. | 有企图去偷这把刀 |
[08:11] | It’s–it– | 这个 这个 |
[08:14] | It doesn’t fit. | 这个不合适 |
[08:15] | The handle is too small for my hand. | 对我的手来说 手柄太小了 |
[08:23] | If the knife doesn’t fit, you must acquit. | 如果刀不合适 就必须无罪释放 |
[08:26] | Mr. Lewis… | 路易斯先生 |
[08:28] | Please approach. | 请上前 |
[08:29] | Permission to also approach, you honor. | 允许我也上前 法官阁下 |
[08:31] | Permission denied. Sit. | 驳回 坐下 |
[08:35] | You know we have witnesses. | 你知道有目击证人吧 |
[08:37] | There’s video footage of you holding the knife. | 而且有你握着刀的监控视频 |
[08:40] | Think that’ll be a problem? | 你觉得这会是问题吗 |
[08:42] | You know, you seem to be an avid student | 你看起来很喜欢学习 |
[08:44] | of film and television. | 电影和电视 |
[08:46] | Perhaps you’ve seen | 你可能看过 |
[08:47] | the, uh, Law & Order show criminal intent. | 《法律与秩序》系列的《犯罪意图》吧 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:54] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[08:55] | I will show that my client | 我会让你们看到我的委托人 |
[08:57] | had no Law & Order: criminal intent | 在进入枪支店之前 |
[09:01] | of stealing said knife | 没有法律与秩序 |
[09:03] | until after he entered the gun store. | 之犯罪意图 偷上述这把刀 |
[09:05] | And in accordance with California penal code, uh… | 根据加州刑法 |
[09:11] | 45 45.. | |
[09:15] | 9 9. | |
[09:17] | I love the German language, don’t you? | 我喜欢德语 你们呢 |
[09:19] | Uh, code 459– without prior criminal intent, | 刑法459 没有预先犯罪意图的 |
[09:22] | an act of theft | 盗窃行为 |
[09:23] | shall not be considered felony burglary. | 不应被认为是重罪盗窃 |
[09:28] | Boo-yah! | 我擦 |
[09:29] | I want the truth! | 我要真相 |
[09:31] | I can’t handle the truth! | 我可以接受真相 |
[09:35] | That’s recess. | 休庭 |
[09:36] | Recess for two hours. | 休庭两小时 |
[09:38] | So where do we go to get these guns? | 我们去哪里买枪 |
[09:40] | I don’t know. Mine are state-issued. | 我不知道 我的是政府发的 |
[09:42] | I wonder where the defendant went. | 不知道被告去的是哪里 |
[09:44] | He had a revolver, a semiautomatic, | 当时指着他的有左轮手枪 半自动 |
[09:46] | and some old-timey dueling pistols pulled on him. | 还有老式的决斗式手枪 |
[09:49] | Obviously they have a wide selection. | 显然那里枪支型号齐全 |
[09:51] | Oh, well, guns, guns, guns. | 好的 “枪枪枪” |
[09:53] | Judge, I’m really glad we’re doing this. | 法官 我很高兴我们要这样做 |
[09:56] | – You’re not just my boss. – No. | -你不仅是我上司 -不是 |
[09:57] | – You’re my friend. – I am. | -你也是我朋友 -是的 |
[09:58] | And if anything were to ever happen to you– | 如果你有个三长两短 |
[10:00] | Okay, nope, no, no, going to a mushy place, freaking out– | 别说了 不要多愁善感 受不了 |
[10:02] | – Make it stop. – There is a giant ex-con | -别说了 -有一个前科罪犯 |
[10:04] | after you, and you’re freaking out | 要找你麻烦 你却害怕 |
[10:06] | – about a little emotion? – Yeah. Yippee-ki-ay. | -一点小感伤吗 -是的 怎么着 |
[10:08] | Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 慢着 你做什么 |
[10:10] | You don’t just shoot your weapon. | 哪能这样开枪 |
[10:11] | Your first defense start here. | 最先的防卫从这里开始 |
[10:13] | Gun face. | 持枪表情 |
[10:14] | All right, why don’t you show me? | 你做给我看看 |
[10:15] | Well, it’s basically my “who ate all the pie?” face | 其实就是我”谁吃光了馅饼”的表情 |
[10:18] | But with crazy eyes. | 但眼神更疯狂 |
[10:20] | So it’d be like… | 就是这样 |
[10:22] | – Yeah, I like that. – Right? | -我喜欢 -是吧 |
[10:23] | All right. I like to try before I buy, so… | 我要在买之前先试试 |
[10:26] | Ladies first. | 女士先请 |
[10:34] | Whoo! Nice! | 不错 |
[10:36] | Hello, your honor. | 法官阁下 |
[10:39] | Someone’s been playing a little late-night call of duty. | 有人在玩枪战游戏啊 |
[10:41] | Nah, I grew up with guns. | 不 我小时候就玩枪了 |
[10:43] | When Janna Hunsinger’s dad was taking her to ballet class, | 珍娜·亨辛俄的爸爸带她去上芭蕾课时 |
[10:46] | my dad was taking me to the desert to blast tin cans. | 我爸带我去沙漠打锡罐 |
[10:50] | I was the only 11-year-old in the county | 我是全县唯一一个11岁孩子 |
[10:52] | with a license to carry. | 有持枪证的 |
[10:54] | That explains a lot. | 这解释了很多东西 |
[10:56] | All right, come on, you’re up, cowboy. | 到你了 牛仔 |
[11:06] | Nailed it! | 精彩 |
[11:12] | This is my “bailiff screams like a little girl” face. | 这是我”法警像小女孩一样尖叫”的表情 |
[11:15] | That is hurtful. | 好伤人 |
[11:20] | This car is like a corrective toddler shoe. | 这车就像是纠正型学步鞋 |
[11:22] | Women love baby shoes. They think it’s cute. | 女人喜欢宝宝鞋 她们觉得很可爱 |
[11:24] | Well, not everything small is cute. | 不是小的都可爱 |
[11:26] | Ah, ah, left my wallet in the car. | 我钱包掉车上了 |
[11:27] | All right, I’ll see you inside. | 里面见了 |
[11:28] | Hey. No– hey, stay in my sights, okay? | 不 别离开我的视线 |
[11:31] | Oh, come on, that’s ridiculous, Tedward. | 太荒唐了 泰沃德 |
[11:34] | Hey, I was looking for you. | 嘿 我在找你 |
[11:38] | – Judge Hernandez. – You idiot! Get off me! | -赫尔南德斯法官 -你这个白痴 放开我 |
[11:40] | I thought you were on vacation. | 你不是去度假了吗 |
[11:42] | I was! | 是的 |
[11:43] | Would you stop? | 住手好吗 |
[11:45] | Okay, is now a bad time | 现在调侃你的 |
[11:47] | to take a crack at resort-casual bolo tie? | 度假休闲饰扣领带不是好时候吗 |
[11:49] | ‘Cause I am sitting on a good one, sir. | 我有个不错的吐槽 先生 |
[11:53] | Okay, it can wait. | 好吧 稍后再说也行 |
[11:57] | I should charge you with contempt for allowing | 我应该控告你藐视 居然允许 |
[11:58] | your bailiff to body-slam me! | 你的法警推倒我 |
[12:00] | You honor, I am sorry. | 法官阁下 对不起 |
[12:01] | I was just trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[12:03] | He thought you were someone else. | 他以为你是其他人 |
[12:04] | We’re so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[12:04] | Sir, that will never happen again. | 先生 再也不会发生这样的事了 |
[12:06] | Tom called me about the Charlie Lewis case. | 汤姆打电话告诉我查理·路易斯案子的情况 |
[12:09] | He tattled? | 他打小报告吗 |
[12:11] | Judge Wright, I am well aware | 莱特法官 我非常清楚 |
[12:12] | of your feelings about three strikes. | 你对三犯的看法 |
[12:14] | You are not here to fix the law. | 你不是来修改法律的 |
[12:16] | You’re here to uphold it. | 你是来维护法律的 |
[12:17] | Do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[12:19] | Now, I’m off to my massage. | 我去按摩了 |
[12:21] | You want me to– | 你要不要我… |
[12:23] | If I’m called away to deal with any more of your nonsense, | 如果我再被叫回来处理你的胡闹 |
[12:27] | there will be no happy ending. | 就不会有快乐结局了 |
[12:29] | I heard it. Not a word. | 我知道我说了什么 不准出声 |
[12:34] | He said “happy ending.” | 他说了”快乐结局”[有打飞机的意思] |
[12:38] | He is mad, though, huh? | 他真是生气了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, dude. Okay, dude, you know what? | 是 伙计 知道吗 |
[12:41] | I’m about to go all commanding officer | 我要学那些个人英雄 |
[12:43] | from every bad cop movie ever made on your ass. | 警察电影中那些上司来冲你发火了 |
[12:47] | Do you know how much crap I just ate | 你刚才上演的那些特技 |
[12:48] | for that little stunt you pulled back there? | 你知道让我听了多少废话吗 |
[12:50] | You’re a good officer, but you’re a hothead. | 你是个好警察 但是个暴脾气 |
[12:53] | And you’re costing millions of dollars to the city | 你造成的这些损失 让政府赔了 |
[12:56] | in damages. | 好多钱 |
[12:59] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想这样做 |
[13:00] | – No, that was good. – Yeah? | -挺不错的嘛 -是吗 |
[13:01] | That was intimidating. I was scared. | 很吓人 我害怕了 |
[13:03] | I’m serious, and the point is, you got to stand down, Tedward. | 我是认真的 泰沃德 你不能草木皆兵 |
[13:06] | Ah. Look, I fear for your safety. | 我担心你的安全 |
[13:07] | I think you still might be in a little danger. | 我还是觉得你可能有危险 |
[13:09] | Well, okay, but there’s more pressing issues | 但眼下比起假设的拜伦的问题 |
[13:11] | than the hypothetical problem of Byron, okay? | 还有更紧迫的问题存在 |
[13:13] | If I don’t figure out how to help Charlie, | 如果我不想到办法帮助查理 |
[13:14] | he’s gonna end up spending the rest of his life in jail. | 他这辈子就得在监狱过了 |
[13:17] | You think I want to hear this anymore? | 你觉得我还想再听吗 |
[13:18] | I don’t want to hear it! Shut–stop! | 我不想听了 闭嘴 |
[13:19] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[13:20] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[13:22] | I see. Okay. | 我知道了 |
[13:23] | Okay, yeah, yeah, you’re in charge. | 好的 你是老大 |
[13:25] | You’re in charge. | 你是老大 |
[13:25] | You’re damn right I’m in charge! | 你说对了 我是老大 |
[13:27] | – Shut your mouth! – Oh, my god. | -闭嘴 -我的天 |
[13:29] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[13:30] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[13:32] | I need your expert psychiatric opinion on Charlie Lewis. | 我需要你对查理·路易斯给出专家精神科意见 |
[13:35] | I think he’s not just– hmm, how should I say–dim. | 我想他不仅是 怎么说呢 傻子 |
[13:39] | I think he might be cuckoo for cocoa puffs. | 我想他可能是吸毒吸成傻逼了 |
[13:40] | I mean, total cuckoo-roo nut balls mcgee. | 绝对的傻逼二百五 |
[13:42] | Okay, yeah, I’m not sure that’s the official diagnosis that we use, but– | 好了 我想这不是我们专业的正式诊断词汇 |
[13:46] | Can you evaluate him for me, please? | 帮我评估他好吗 |
[13:47] | Because if you can find anything clinical– | 如果你能做出临床诊断 |
[13:50] | And if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[13:50] | I can probably get the jury to maybe go easier on him. | 也许我能让陪审团对他轻判 |
[13:52] | Dr. Boyd, judge… | 博伊德医生 法官 |
[13:54] | You need to hear this. | 你得听听这个 |
[13:57] | Blocked phone call on line one. | 一线限制电话 |
[14:00] | Let me find Byron Cash and shut this down. | 让我去找拜伦·卡什让他住手 |
[14:02] | – No. Tedward, come on– – Please, this dude is crazy. | -不 泰沃德 -拜托 这家伙是疯子 |
[14:05] | Tedward, that could be this asthmatic hammer thrower I dated. | 泰沃德 这可能是我约会的哮喘链球运动员 |
[14:08] | Just let it go. | 别管了 |
[14:11] | Okay, um, what the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:13] | Oh, well, there was a circus coming through town, | 有个马戏团巡演到这里 |
[14:16] | and this guy threw hammers. | 有个扔链球的 |
[14:17] | It was pretty hot. You had to be there. | 挺性感的 你得看到才明白 |
[14:19] | No, no, not that. That. | 不是这个 这个 |
[14:21] | Oh, oh, yeah. No, there’s this ex-con that I put away. | 这个啊 有个我关起来的前罪犯 |
[14:23] | He may or may not be stalking me. | 也许也许没有跟踪我 |
[14:24] | – Tedward’s freaking out. – What? | -泰沃德吓坏了 -什么 |
[14:26] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[14:27] | – Because… – No, no, no–that’s it. | -因为 -算了 别说了 |
[14:29] | – I’m staying over. – Oh, hey, hey, easy, tiger. | -我去你家睡 -慢着 猛男 |
[14:31] | I know you’ve been gunning for that toothbrush position, | 我知道你一直想玩牙刷体位 |
[14:33] | and it ain’t gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[14:35] | Come on, I’m really worried about you, | 我是真的担心你 |
[14:37] | you know, as a friend and someone who cares. | 我是你朋友 我关心你 |
[14:39] | Well, don’t worry, all right? | 别担心好吗 |
[14:40] | We’ve got excellent security here at the courthouse, | 法院的安保好着呢 |
[14:41] | as you can see, and I’m gonna get a gun. | 你也看到了 而且我准备买把枪 |
[14:44] | You? A gun? That’s, uh, that’s not a good idea. | 你 持枪 不是好主意 |
[14:46] | – You have a temper. – No, I don’t. | -你脾气不好 -我没有 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you do. You tell me all the time. | 是的 你总是这样跟我说 |
[14:49] | No, but just hearing you say it | 但听你这样说 |
[14:50] | makes me want to thump you in the nards, Gary! | 让我想猛揍你的子孙根 加里 |
[14:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:54] | Seriously, Gary… | 说真的 加里 |
[14:57] | Please, will you please just talk to Charlie? | 求你了 跟查理谈谈好吗 |
[15:01] | All right, but I’m staying over tonight, okay? | 好的 但我今晚去你家睡 |
[15:02] | And I’m bringing my swiffer sweeper | 我会带我的速易洁拖把 |
[15:04] | with my steak knife duct-taped to the end of it. | 柄上用胶带绑上牛排刀 |
[15:06] | Ooh, I feel safer already. | 我已经觉得安全些了 |
[15:08] | Go ahead, doc. | 开始吧 医生 |
[15:09] | I will open my mind to you. | 我会对你敞开心扉 |
[15:11] | That’s a pretty good Freud impression. | 模仿佛洛伊德模仿得不错嘛 |
[15:13] | No, that was Schwarzenegger | 不 这是模仿施瓦辛格 |
[15:15] | from Total Recall. I just like doing it. | 《宇宙威龙》里的 我喜欢模仿这个 |
[15:17] | Charlie, your crimes so far have been theft related. | 查理 目前为止你的犯罪都与盗窃有关 |
[15:20] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从1到10分 |
[15:21] | how uncontrollable is your urge | 你对拿走不属于你的东西的欲望 |
[15:22] | to take things that are not yours? | 无法控制有几分 |
[15:24] | Zero. | 0分 |
[15:26] | That’s weird. I just had my pen. | 真奇怪 我的笔刚才还在 |
[15:30] | Hey, Charlie, is that my pen? | 查理 那是我的笔吗 |
[15:31] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -是的 |
[15:33] | No. It’s–it’s, uh… | 不 这是 |
[15:36] | Foot scratcher. | 挠脚器 |
[15:37] | Hey, this might be something. | 这可能是个问题 |
[15:39] | I breast-fed till I was five. Is that a thing? | 我喝母乳一直喝到5岁 这是问题吗 |
[15:41] | ‘Cause it feels like it might be a thing. | 感觉这可能是问题 |
[15:43] | So it looks like you suffer | 看来你患有 |
[15:44] | from an impulse-control disorder, | 冲动控制失调症 |
[15:46] | exacerbated by concurrent personality disorders, | 因为并发性人格障碍而加重 |
[15:49] | which manifest mostly as kleptomania. | 主要表现为偷窃癖 |
[15:55] | You know, my–my testimony could help you get less time. | 我的证词可以帮助你获得比较轻的判决 |
[15:58] | Yeah, about that… | 关于这点 |
[16:00] | As my attorney, | 作为我的律师 |
[16:01] | I’ve advised myself not to allow that into evidence. | 我建议自己不要接受此证词 |
[16:05] | Charlie, you know this could mean the difference | 查理 你知道这其中的区别是 |
[16:06] | between a few years and forever. | 几年和终身监禁 |
[16:09] | I’m not worried about it. | 我不担心 |
[16:10] | I got this jury wrapped around my little finger. | 我的小手指控制着陪审团呢 |
[16:14] | Besides, I don’t want to be labeled as crazy. | 而且 我不想被贴上疯子的标签 |
[16:17] | That kind of thing doesn’t sit too well with the ladies. | 这种事不太受女生欢迎 |
[16:21] | No, it doesn’t. | 那的确是 |
[16:24] | Sorry, my man. | 对不起 老兄 |
[16:26] | I believe these are yours. | 我相信这是你的 |
[16:33] | Uh–it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[16:34] | I didn’t call Hernandez. | 我没有打电话给赫尔南德斯 |
[16:35] | Do you kiss your wife with that lying mouth? | 你用这张说谎的小嘴亲你老婆的吗 |
[16:37] | Tippy doesn’t allow mouth kissing. | 蒂皮不允许亲嘴 |
[16:39] | Listen, Gary evaluated Charlie, okay? | 加里对查理做了评估 |
[16:41] | He’s got some extensive mental and psychological issues, | 他有着严重的精神和心理疾病 |
[16:44] | but he won’t allow them admitted into the case. | 但他不允许这个呈堂 |
[16:45] | I mean, you really want to throw the book at a guy | 你真的要严惩一个 |
[16:48] | that’s too incompetent to defend himself? | 无能力为自己辩护的人吗 |
[16:50] | Do you really want to live in a world | 你真的想生活在一个世界 |
[16:51] | where guys like Charlie | 像查理这样的人 |
[16:52] | can just repeat their bad behavior again and again? | 一次又一次地重复恶行吗 |
[16:55] | No, Tom, I want to live in a world where nobody poops | 不 汤姆 我想住在一个没人大便的世界 |
[16:58] | and the Matrix sequels don’t suck, okay? | 《黑客帝国》的续集也不是那么烂 |
[17:00] | But this is a guy’s life we’re talking about. | 但我们现在说的是一个人的一生 |
[17:02] | All right, Rebecca, | 丽贝卡 |
[17:03] | this goes all the way back to law school, right? | 以前在法学院就是这样 |
[17:06] | You’re this know-it-all that’s bigger than the rules. | 你无所不知 凌驾于规则之上 |
[17:08] | The rules don’t apply to you, all right? | 规则不是要顺着你的 |
[17:10] | – I follow the rules. – I know. | -我照规则行事 -我知道 |
[17:11] | Rules make life fair, | 规则让人生公平 |
[17:13] | but you have to enforce them, okay? | 但规则必须执行 |
[17:15] | – So take Gary’s– – Oh, great, thank you! | -拿走加里的… -真有你的 多谢了 |
[17:17] | Oh, no, that was not– come on, that wasn’t on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[17:19] | I was just– | 我只是 |
[17:24] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[17:29] | Oh, man, where’s black Kevin Costner when you need him? | 你需要的时候 黑人版凯文·科斯特纳在哪里 |
[17:35] | You put me away for five years, Judge. | 你判了我五年 法官 |
[17:37] | I was not on that… | 我没有参与 |
[17:39] | Particular case. | 这起案件 |
[17:43] | And I just want to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[17:45] | Because prison turned out to be so delightful? | 因为监狱原来令人很开心吗 |
[17:49] | I was going down a bad road, | 我走上了歪道 |
[17:51] | but I wasn’t some kind of thug that hurt people. | 但我不是伤害他人的恶棍 |
[17:53] | The system was set up to just throw me out like garbage, | 但制度规定要把我像垃圾一样抛弃 |
[17:56] | but you didn’t let that happen. | 但你没有这样做 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I got time, | 我是坐牢了 |
[18:00] | but not so much I couldn’t have a second chance. | 但没久到我无法拥有第二次机会 |
[18:05] | – This is my family. – Sure. | -这是我的家人 -好的 |
[18:10] | Cute kids, Byron. | 好可爱的孩子 拜伦 |
[18:12] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[18:13] | Sometimes I do know what I’m doing. | 有时候我的确知道自己在做什么 |
[18:16] | Yes, this one oddly, | 对 这件奇怪的 |
[18:18] | coincidentally very similar case. | 巧合地相似的案子 |
[18:19] | I will think about it. Don’t rub it in, okay? | 我会考虑的 别蹬鼻子上脸 |
[18:22] | Is that your grandma? | 这是你奶奶吗 |
[18:23] | That’s my wife. | 这是我老婆 |
[18:25] | Ah, well… | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Good luck to you, Byron. | 祝你好运 拜伦 |
[18:29] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[18:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[18:33] | Whoo! I got your back, Rebecca! | 有我保护你 丽贝卡 |
[18:35] | Tedward! He was thanking me! | 泰沃德 他在感谢我 |
[18:38] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那真好 |
[18:40] | Oh, man, hey. Hey, bro. Hey. | 伙计 喂 兄弟 |
[18:43] | Hey, do not sue me. I can’t– | 不要告我好吗 |
[18:45] | Oh, I don’t get paid enough. | 我工资太低了 |
[18:46] | Man, his grandma/wife’s gonna be pissed. | 他的奶奶兼老婆要气死了 |
[18:49] | Gentlemen, you’ve reached an agreement? | 先生们 你们达成一致了吗 |
[18:51] | Yes, your honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[18:52] | The defendant agrees to plead guilty | 被告认罪 |
[18:54] | to misdemeanor burglary | 罪名为轻罪盗窃 |
[18:56] | and will serve two years | 服刑两年 |
[18:57] | at a minimum-security psychiatric facility. | 服刑地点为最低安全级别的精神病院 |
[19:00] | I think… | 我想 |
[19:01] | Think the punishment fits the crime. | 这是定罪量刑 |
[19:03] | And ’cause I didn’t get to give closing statement | 我还没有在陪审团面前 |
[19:06] | in front of the jury– | 结案陈词 |
[19:07] | – Well– – You promised. | -那个 -你答应了 |
[19:09] | – No backsies. – No backsies, Tom. | -不准反悔 -不准反悔 汤姆 |
[19:11] | Almost forgot about no backsies. | 几乎忘了不准反悔 |
[19:13] | Yes, the prosecution, in turn, will allow Mr. Lewis | 控方允许路易斯先生 |
[19:17] | to present his closing statement to the court. | 对法庭做结案陈词 |
[19:20] | He’s all yours. | 把他交给你们了 |
[19:22] | Thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢你 汤玛斯 |
[19:26] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury… | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[19:29] | “These people don’t dream about being rich. | 这些人没有梦想发财 |
[19:33] | They dream about being able to watch their children | 他们梦想着可以看着他们的孩子 |
[19:35] | swim in a pool | 在泳池里游泳 |
[19:36] | without worrying that they’re gonna have to get | 不必担心她们在20岁时 |
[19:38] | a hysterectomy by the age of 20!” | 要做子宫切除手术 |
[19:40] | – Erin Brockovich. – Yes. | -艾琳·布劳克维奇 -是的 |
[19:43] | – Great flick. – Yeah. | -好电影 -对 |
[19:44] | She had great bras. | 她的文胸真漂亮 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I just remember her boobs. | 我就记得她的咪咪 |
[19:48] | Well done, sir. | 说得好 先生 |
[19:53] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:54] | Came to reset your security system, | 过来重设你的安保系统 |
[19:56] | make me feel better. | 让我好受些 |
[19:57] | Gary’s not much of a bodyguard and you won’t get a gun. | 加里算不上保镖 你又没有枪 |
[20:00] | Oh, no, no, I got a gun. Look, it’s right here. | 不 我有枪 在这里 |
[20:02] | Pretty cute, huh? Judy got it for me. | 很可爱吧 茱迪给我的 |
[20:04] | Not bad. | 不差 |
[20:05] | You know what? And this is the only place | 知道吗 这是我唯一觉得 |
[20:07] | I feel comfortable carrying a gun. | 安全的持枪位置 |
[20:09] | You were wrong about Byron, all right? | 你对拜伦的看法错了 对吗 |
[20:11] | I told you–I don’t ever want to be wrong about somebody | 我跟你说过了 我可不想在持枪时 |
[20:14] | while carrying a gun, | 看错一个人 |
[20:15] | but I did get this bad boy. | 但我买了这个狠角色 |
[20:21] | My dad taught me how to use it. | 我爸教会我用的 |
[20:23] | Taught the whole family– big hunting people. | 教会了一家人 狩猎的一大家子 |
[20:24] | Who is your family– Duck Dynasty? | 你家里都什么人啊 鸭子王朝吗[真人秀] |
[20:27] | Okay, so what about the note that Byron left on your car? | 那拜伦留在你车上的字条呢 |
[20:30] | – Oh, that was Judy. – “You ready to die?” | -那是茱迪 -你准备好死了吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I wanted to see if she wanted to go to a hot-yoga class. | 我想看她想不想去上瑜伽课 |
[20:34] | By the way, I might have butt-dialed you during hot yoga. | 我可能在做瑜伽时屁股按了拨号键打给你了 |
[20:37] | – Sorry. – Line one. | -对不起 -一号线 |
[20:39] | Okay, heavy breathing. | 沉重的呼吸 |
[20:41] | Can I take a bath in your tub? | 我可以在你浴缸里泡个澡吗 |
[20:42] | Mine’s all full of buttons and doll heads. | 我家浴缸里全是纽扣和娃娃头 |
[20:44] | – Long story. – You know the way. | -说来话长 -你知道地方 |
[20:49] | You wanna hang out while Judy baths? | 茱迪泡澡时你要在这里玩一下吗 |
[20:52] | No, not really. I mean, Gary has a Swiffer spear, | 算了吧 加里有个速易洁长矛 |
[20:54] | and you’ve got a crossbow and Judy naked. | 你有个十字弓 茱迪裸着 |
[20:56] | Alright just sit, park your ass down, okay? | 给我乖乖坐下吧 |
[20:58] | Because you are the one who made me learned her name. | 是你逼我知道她名字的 |
[21:01] | Hey… I was killed naked Judy. | 裸茱迪要我的命 |
[21:04] | You want it shaked or stirred? | 马天尼你要摇的还是搅拌 |
[21:06] | Cloud. | 加奶油 |
[21:07] | Too late for that my friend. | 太迟了 朋友 |