时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, that’s good. How’s that for you? | 真舒服 你感觉如何 |
[00:04] | Can you move your hips up a little? | 你屁股能抬高一点吗 |
[00:06] | Yeah, now squeeze harder with your thighs. | 现在大腿用力夹 |
[00:07] | I’m a black belt in jujitsu. Now squeeze! | 我是柔道黑带 用力夹 |
[00:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:12] | That’s it, babe. | 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[00:13] | That’s it. You got it. | 你能行的 |
[00:15] | Nice. You see? | 不错嘛 你瞧 |
[00:17] | Now, nice thing about a move like the triangle | 利用三角的招数好处在于 |
[00:20] | is a girl like you can take down a guy twice her size. | 像你这样的女人 可以拿下个头两倍的男人 |
[00:23] | What if I’m in an alley, and I’m seriously– | 如果我在小巷子里 |
[00:25] | Somebody’s gonna mug me? I need a move. | 有人要抢劫我 我需要一招狠的 |
[00:27] | Rear naked choke. | 后勒 |
[00:28] | – What do you got? – Let me show you. | -怎么做 -我来教你 |
[00:31] | Here. | 来吧 |
[00:33] | Nice and firm like that– you grab the bicep. | 像这样稳住 抓住二头肌 |
[00:35] | Put your other hand behind the head… | 另一只手放在脑后 |
[00:36] | And you pull. | 向后拉 |
[00:39] | Squeeze. | 用力压 |
[00:40] | – That’s it. – Yeah, I can’t move. | -就是这样 -我动不了了 |
[00:42] | This is awesome. I’m panicking. This is working. | 太棒了 我慌了 这招管用 |
[00:44] | – Now you try. – All right. | -你来试试 -好的 |
[00:49] | – Like that? – Yeah, nice and firm– | -这样吗 -对 稳住 |
[00:51] | Grab the bicep, put your other hand behind my head. | 抓住二头肌 另一只手放到我脑后 |
[00:53] | Right, it’s hard to get it around my bicep. | 很难抓住我的二头肌 |
[00:55] | It’s pretty big. | 挺强壮的 |
[00:56] | – Okay. – That’s it. | -好了 -就是这样 |
[00:57] | – And then like this? – Yep. | -然后这样吗 -对 |
[00:59] | All right, what else? What do you got? | 还有什么 你还有什么招 |
[01:01] | What do you got? What do you got? | 还有什么 还有什么 |
[01:02] | How about an invitation to the fireman’s ball? | 去消防局舞会的邀请怎么样 |
[01:05] | Want to be my date, hmm? | 想做我的舞伴吗 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | The minute he said “fireman’s ball,” I choked, | 他一说消防局舞会 我就无语了 |
[01:42] | and then I choked him, and then he passed out, | 然后我勒住了他 他昏过去了 |
[01:44] | and then I walked out– that’s where we left it. | 然后我就走了 情况就是这样 |
[01:46] | Haven’t you ever heard of the word “no”? | 你听说过”不”这个字吗 |
[01:48] | It’s easy to use. Watch. | 用起来很简单 |
[01:49] | Uh, thank you for the invitation, but, no. | 多谢你邀请我 但是”不” |
[01:52] | If I would’ve said no, it would’ve hurt his feelings. | 如果我说不 会伤害他的感情 |
[01:54] | You know, I might be too nice. | 我这人可能太好了 |
[01:56] | I worry about that sometimes. | 有时候我会担心这点 |
[01:58] | Yeah, you don’t have to worry about that. | 这点姐您就不用担心了 |
[01:59] | Thanks, Tedward. | 多谢了 泰沃德 |
[02:03] | Rebecca–your honor, I was wondering | 丽贝卡 法官阁下 我在想 |
[02:05] | if maybe we could have a little tete-a-tete, | 也许咱们可以私下聊聊 |
[02:08] | off the record, about a woman who might have been a waitress | 非正式的 关于一个女的 她可能是BJ大奶店的 |
[02:11] | at BJ knockers. | 女服务员 |
[02:13] | That you would ask a judge to discuss a case | 那你就是要求法官在开庭前讨论案情 |
[02:15] | right before trial is highly unethical, and you know it, Tom. | 这是很没有职业道德的 你知道这点 汤姆 |
[02:18] | BJ knockers? | BJ大奶店吗 |
[02:20] | Man, halter tops, short skirts– | 老天 吊带背心上装 超短裙 |
[02:22] | Even the white girls have long brown legs. | 就连白人服务员妹子都有双棕色大长腿 |
[02:24] | It is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[02:26] | But, yeah. Nah, like, that’s a rough job. | 但是 这工作可不好做 |
[02:29] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[02:30] | that we’re all up to speed here about this. | 大家都了解情况了 |
[02:33] | She cannot talk to you, Tom. | 她不能和你讨论 汤姆 |
[02:37] | Tedward… | 泰沃德 |
[02:37] | Travel with me, if you will, to a parallel universe. | 你愿意的话 就和我去平行世界旅行 |
[02:41] | We’re on a plane. I’m a stranger. | 我们在飞机上 我是一个陌生人 |
[02:42] | You find out that I’m a judge. | 你发现我是法官 |
[02:44] | I’m sitting right next to you. | 我就坐在你旁边 |
[02:46] | You can tell me anything you want. | 你想跟我说什么都行 |
[02:48] | What do you tell me? | 你会说什么 |
[02:49] | I would say that I do not want to be stuck on a plane | 我会说 我不想旁边坐一个话匣子时 |
[02:51] | next to a chatterbox. | 被困在飞机上 |
[02:52] | Not me. Total opposite– | 我不会 完全相反 |
[02:54] | Like, I might tell this judge on the plane | 我可能会告诉飞机上的法官 |
[02:56] | that I have a star witness in a sexual-battery case | 在性暴力案中我有一名重要证人 |
[02:59] | who has a roommate that kept a very detailed diary. | 她的室友有一本记录细节的日记 |
[03:03] | Do you have the diary? | 你有那本日记吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. But the witness has not responded to her summons. | 有 但证人并没有回应传票 |
[03:07] | Okay, well, you need that testimony. | 你需要这份证词 |
[03:09] | I know, but I think the owner, Chad Forbes, | 我知道 但我觉得餐厅老板 查德·福布斯 |
[03:11] | is paying her not to talk. | 买通她让她不上庭 |
[03:13] | Mm, is the witness– | 这位证人 |
[03:14] | Hannah–is she any good on the stand? | 汉娜 她出庭有用吗 |
[03:16] | I don’t know. I’m on a plane. | 我不知道 我在飞机上 |
[03:19] | Well, from where I am sitting… | 据我所处的位置 |
[03:22] | On the plane, | 在飞机上 |
[03:23] | which is in seat 4-a– | 座位号是4A |
[03:24] | First class, warm towels, hot nuts, | 头等舱 热毛巾 热坚果 |
[03:26] | a hot stewardess, a nice stewardess. | 性感的空姐 和气的空姐 |
[03:28] | – Remember when they were nice? – Yep. | -还记得她们很和气的时候吗 -记得 |
[03:30] | From where I’m sitting, I would tell you | 据我所处的位置 我会告诉你 |
[03:32] | that if you came into my courtroom, | 如果你来我的法庭 |
[03:36] | I would have your back. | 我会支持你 |
[03:39] | So we’re on the same side? | 这次我们是一伙的 |
[03:41] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[03:43] | The eagle flies at dawn. | 对暗号 老鹰在黎明时飞翔 |
[03:45] | That’s my best eagle. | 只能叫到这种水平了 |
[03:48] | And, uh, be aware. He uses cheap tactics. | 注意了 他的战术可卑鄙了 |
[03:51] | Like, he’s got this super-hot lawyer | 他请了位超级漂亮的律师 |
[03:53] | to entice all the men on the jury into voting her way. | 诱使陪审团里的所有男人投她的票 |
[03:56] | Oh, please. How hot could she be? Really? | 拜托 能有多漂亮 真的 |
[04:17] | Your honor, I’d like to dismiss | 法官阁下 我想请 |
[04:18] | jurors two, four, five, seven, and nine. | 24579号陪审员离席 |
[04:20] | And thank you very much. Bye, ladies. | 非常感谢 再见了女士们 |
[04:21] | No. Objection. Permission to approach. | 反对 请允许上前 |
[04:22] | Permission granted. | 批准 |
[04:23] | Everybody sit down, okay? Ms. Sanchez– | 大家坐好 桑切斯女士 |
[04:26] | It’s miss. | 请叫我小姐 |
[04:27] | I am the only one who will be dismissing jurors today. | 今天只有我可以让陪审员离开 |
[04:31] | Eagle down–she’s dismissing all the lady jurors. | 老鹰受伤 她让所有女陪审员离开 |
[04:34] | Okay, I got your back, remember? | 我是支持你的 记得吗 |
[04:36] | Go. Sit. | 过去 坐下 |
[04:40] | Being a juror isn’t just your civic duty. | 做陪审员不仅是公民义务 |
[04:42] | It’s fun. | 也很好玩 |
[04:43] | Look, you could be at work, but you’re here. | 你们本来应该上班的 结果在这里 |
[04:45] | I wish I was inside that box. | 我真希望我在那边的陪审席里 |
[04:47] | I know just how comfy those chairs are, | 我知道那些椅子有多舒服 |
[04:49] | could any of you legitimately give a reason | 你们任何人有不能留在这里的 |
[04:51] | why you can’t be here? | 正当理由吗 |
[04:53] | Wow. That was fast. | 这也太快了吧 |
[04:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:55] | – My dad is blind. – Chemo. Sorry. | -我爸是瞎子 -化疗 抱歉 |
[04:58] | I am the receptionist at your dentist’s office, | 我是你所去牙医诊所的前台 |
[05:00] | and I refuse to be unbiased. | 我拒绝给出公正裁决 |
[05:02] | Fine. | 好的 |
[05:04] | All right, you– what’s your deal? | 你有什么原因 |
[05:05] | Um, I’m– | 我 |
[05:06] | Juror number nine stated that her mother dealt | 9号陪审员说她母亲应对 |
[05:08] | with unwanted sexual advances for 17 years. | 性骚扰17年了 |
[05:11] | She’s therefore unable to remain unbiased. | 因此她无法保持公正 |
[05:13] | Um, uh, you– what did, uh– | 那边的 |
[05:16] | The lady, uh, right there with the typing and the curly hair, | 女士 那边打字的 卷发的 |
[05:20] | yeah, okay, juror number nine, will you please kindly | 9号陪审员 麻烦你 |
[05:23] | approach the bench? | 过来一下 |
[05:28] | So what’s your deal with, like, a handsy boss? | 你的看法是什么 毛手毛脚的老板 |
[05:30] | – Where do you stand? – Let’s take him out. | -你的立场是什么 -拿下他 |
[05:33] | I find this juror to be fair and impartial. | 我觉得这位陪审员公平公正 |
[05:41] | Guess who has tacos. | 猜谁吃玉米饼 |
[05:43] | Girlfriend, sister, just typing away down here. | 妹子在下面打字呢 |
[05:46] | All right, I feel badly. | 好啦 我很不好意思 |
[05:48] | I should know the stenographer’s name, okay? | 我应该知道这位速记员的名字 |
[05:51] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, did you tell Hector that this was for me? | 你有没有跟海克特说这是给我的 |
[05:53] | He always gives me extra guac. | 他总是多给我鳄梨酱 |
[05:55] | You know, it’s interesting to me | 我觉得很有意思 |
[05:56] | that you know the taco guy’s name. | 你知道卖玉米饼小贩的名字 |
[05:58] | Well, yeah, because he feeds me, all right? | 因为他给我东西吃 |
[06:01] | Tedward, Hector feeds me. | 泰沃德 海克特给我东西吃 |
[06:03] | You have the entire california penal code in your head, | 你记得全部加州的刑法法典 |
[06:07] | but she’s been working here for over a year, | 但她在这里工作一年多了 |
[06:08] | and you cannot remember her name. | 你却不记得她的名字 |
[06:10] | You called her “typer lady.” | 你叫她 打字员女士 |
[06:12] | Oh, come on, I call you “bailiff man.” | 拜托 我叫你法警男 |
[06:14] | People call me “judge lady.” | 人们叫我法官女士 |
[06:15] | What? Come on, just tell me her name. | 有什么嘛 快告诉我她的名字 |
[06:16] | You’ll have to ask her yourself. I’m not– | 你得自己问 |
[06:18] | And what is going on with Billy with the chili? | 而且你和辣酱佬比利又是怎么回事 |
[06:20] | I told him that | 我告诉他 |
[06:21] | that, uh, fake fireman/judge no-dating ordinance | 那个假的消防员法官不能约会的法令 |
[06:25] | had been lifted. | 已经被取消了 |
[06:26] | What? Don’t give me that look, okay? | 怎么啦 别这种表情 |
[06:27] | I was alone with a bottle of reposado, | 我孤单一人喝着一瓶龙舌兰 |
[06:29] | and his phone number is only three digits long. | 他的电话号码只有三位数 |
[06:31] | Well, he’s called here twice this morning. | 他今早已经打来两次电话了 |
[06:33] | It’s ’cause I’m avoiding his texts about the fireman’s ball. | 因为我在回避他消防局舞会的短信 |
[06:35] | You have avoidance issues. | 你有”逃避问题” |
[06:37] | Anytime you think something’s gonna be awkward or painful… | 任何时候你觉得可能会尴尬或痛苦 |
[06:40] | You avoid it. | 你就逃避 |
[06:42] | God, how do they make these tortilla so soft | 老天 他们怎么把玉米饼做得这么软 |
[06:45] | and yet so strong? | 却这么有嚼劲 |
[06:46] | Just like–it is so good. | 真是太好吃了 |
[06:48] | No, no. See, you’re doing it. | 不 你又这样做 |
[06:50] | Look, you don’t want to hurt the fireman, so you avoid him. | 你不想伤害消防员 所以你回避他 |
[06:53] | You don’t even know the stenographer’s name, | 你甚至不知道速记员的名字 |
[06:55] | so you avoid her. | 所以你回避她 |
[06:56] | You haven’t even dealt with the death of your van. | 你甚至还没有面对你面包车的死 |
[06:58] | Fine. Fine. I’ll start with the stenographer. | 好的 先从速记员开始 |
[07:01] | – What’s her name? – Uh, no. Nice try. | -她叫什么 -想得美 |
[07:04] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[07:06] | Gosh, I just– | 老天 |
[07:07] | I hate myself for this, | 我讨厌自己这点 |
[07:09] | but for the life of me, I cannot remember your name. | 但我怎么样 也想不起你的名字 |
[07:11] | I know we have never been introduced. | 我知道我们没有被互相介绍过 |
[07:13] | Oh, no, we’ve been introduced, but it’s okay. | 不 介绍过的 不过没关系 |
[07:15] | Um, it starts with a “j.” | 第一个字母是J |
[07:18] | J “J”… | |
[07:22] | I O “I,” “o”… | |
[07:25] | Oh, Julie! | 茱丽 |
[07:27] | Okay. No, I can’t lie. It’s–it’s Judy. | 好的 我没办法说谎 我叫茱迪 |
[07:30] | Oh, I knew it was something juu-ey! | 我就知道是个犹太味道的名字 |
[07:32] | – That came out wrong. – Shalom! | -这样说不对 -没关系 |
[07:35] | Okay, so, if you want to remember it, it’s j-u-d– | 如果你要记住 写法是JUD |
[07:38] | It’s like the first three letters of “judge.” | 跟法官的前三个字母一样 |
[07:40] | You know, or you don’t. It doesn’t matter. This is fun! | 不记也行 没关系 真开心 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Jurors, comfy, right? | 陪审员们还舒服吧 |
[07:50] | In the state vs. Chad Forbes, | 州检诉查德·福布斯一案 |
[07:52] | Mr. Forbes, you’ve been charged with nine– | 福布斯先生 你被控9宗 |
[07:54] | Wow. Okay. | 哇 好的 |
[07:55] | Nine counts of misdemeanor sexual battery | 9宗性暴力轻罪 |
[07:58] | under california penal code 243.4. | 触犯了加州刑法243.4 |
[08:01] | Miss sanchez, how does your client plead? | 桑切斯小姐 你的委托人认罪吗 |
[08:04] | Not guilty, your honor. | 不认罪 法官阁下 |
[08:06] | – Your honor, if I may– – Objection. | -法官阁下 请允许我 -反对 |
[08:08] | On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
[08:10] | Look at him. | 看他那样子 |
[08:12] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[08:14] | My attorney, miss Sanchez, is here to represent me, | 我的律师 桑切斯小姐 是我的代理人 |
[08:19] | to defend me, to speak for me. | 为我辩护 为我说话 |
[08:22] | But these words… | 但这些话 |
[08:24] | I have to say for myself. | 我得自己说 |
[08:27] | Your honor, I plead not guilty. | 法官阁下 我无罪 |
[08:31] | Thank you for indulging me. | 感谢你纵容我 |
[08:32] | And thank you for recognizing | 感谢你能承认 |
[08:34] | that you were, in fact, indulged… | 你被纵容了 |
[08:37] | Mightily. | 大大地纵容了 |
[08:39] | Counselor, your first witness. | 律师 传召第一位证人 |
[08:41] | Your honor, the state would like to call Hannah Jam… | 法官阁下 控方要传召汉娜·贾姆[果酱] |
[08:45] | Real name. | 真名字 |
[08:47] | Take your time. I know it’s hard. | 慢慢来 我知道你很难过 |
[08:49] | No, I just had something in my eye. | 不 我的眼睛里有东西 |
[08:51] | No, it’s– I know it’s hard. | 不 我知道你很难过 |
[08:53] | Miss Jam, in your time working as a knockers girl, | 贾姆小姐 你做大奶女郎时 |
[08:57] | did you experience unwanted advances? | 曾经遭遇过性骚扰吗 |
[08:59] | Well, sure. | 当然 |
[09:00] | When customers ordered the “slap my buns” burger, | 当顾客点”打屁屁”汉堡时 |
[09:03] | they typically expected to slap my buns. | 他们就会想打我的屁屁 |
[09:05] | But would you characterize BJ knockers | 你觉得BJ大奶餐厅 |
[09:08] | as a hostile working environment? | 属于敌意性工作环境吗 |
[09:10] | – Objection. – Approach. | -反对 -上前 |
[09:13] | Your honor, it’s policy at BJ knockers | 法官阁下 BJ大奶店有规定 |
[09:15] | to have all their servers sign consent forms. | 所有服务员都要签同意书 |
[09:16] | She was fully aware she’d be working | 她完全清楚她的工作环境 |
[09:18] | in a sexually charged environment. | 要求表现出女性的性感 |
[09:20] | The court acknowledges exhibit “a,” Judy. | 法庭接受证物A 茱迪 |
[09:24] | Can you tell the court what this is? | 你可以告诉陪审团这是什么吗 |
[09:26] | It’s my consent form to be a knockers girl. | 我是做大奶女郎的同意书 |
[09:28] | We all had to sign it. | 我们都必须签字 |
[09:30] | Miss Jam, to what were you consenting in this form? | 贾姆小姐 此同意书中 你同意的是什么 |
[09:33] | I guess that I knew what I was getting myself into? | 我想是表示知道自己要面对什么 |
[09:37] | All right, the jury will acknowledge that | 陪审团可以认可 |
[09:39] | that is miss Jam’s signature… | 贾姆小姐的确签了 |
[09:40] | I’d really prefer “Hannah.” | 请叫我汉娜 |
[09:42] | On the consent form, | 同意书 |
[09:44] | but I’m sorry, defense. | 但是抱歉 辩方 |
[09:45] | It has nothing to do with the actual law. | 这跟法律条文没有任何关系 |
[09:48] | So let it be known that at all times, | 大家要清楚 一直以来 |
[09:51] | miss Jam did retain her legal right | 贾姆小姐都保留了合法权利 |
[09:54] | to not get her butt slapped. | 不被打屁屁 |
[09:57] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[09:58] | Recess, one hour. | 休庭一小时 |
[10:00] | I need a nap. My dogs are barking. | 我要睡午觉 我的脚疼 |
[10:06] | – Did you lose something? – Yeah, my danish eye mask. | -丢了什么吗 -我的丹麦眼膜 |
[10:08] | It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles | 可以在我午睡时减少细纹 |
[10:11] | whilst I nap. | 和皱纹 |
[10:12] | Perhaps your nap could wait. | 也许你的午觉可以推迟下 |
[10:14] | No, sir, it’s a $100 mask, | 不 先生 这是价值100块的面膜 |
[10:15] | and it makes me look a month younger. | 令我看起来年轻一个月 |
[10:17] | There is a life-size firefighter | 外面有个真人大小的消防员 |
[10:20] | calling your name out on the steps of the courthouse. | 在法院台阶上喊你的名字 |
[10:22] | – Would you please address it? – I know. | -你能去解决下吗 -我知道 |
[10:23] | Sir, can’t you ask security to do it? | 先生 不能让保安去吗 |
[10:25] | I mean, all they’re doing | 保安就只是 |
[10:26] | is sitting around playing candy crush | 坐着玩手游糖果大爆险 |
[10:27] | and swapping links to porn sites on their phones. | 然后交换色情网站的链接 |
[10:30] | Hey, tiger eyes– that is very nice. | 虎眼石啊 真漂亮 |
[10:32] | What are you trying to do, lower your chakras? | 你想做什么 打通任督二脉吗 |
[10:33] | Hey, judge. No? Nothing? | 法官 不理我吗 |
[10:36] | You know what? Same as you. | 知道吗 和你一样 |
[10:38] | Nothing–you get nothing out of that guy. | 那家伙一句话也不会跟你说 |
[10:39] | Silence is golden. He is good at that. | 沉默是金 他真拿手 |
[10:41] | By the way, there’s a firefighter | 对了 外面有个消防员 |
[10:43] | roaming the halls looking for you, | 满大厅到处找你 |
[10:45] | looking like he just fell out of a calendar, | 就像从消防员挂历中走下的真人一样 |
[10:46] | so you should probably handle that. | 你还是去处理下吧 |
[10:50] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[10:51] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[11:05] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[11:07] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[11:09] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[11:12] | Rebecca, hold up! | 丽贝卡 等等 |
[11:19] | Did I invite you to the fireman’s ball? | 我有没有邀请你去参加消防局舞会 |
[11:23] | Oh, um, I could stand in the corner | 我可以站在角落 |
[11:24] | and sing a drake song to myself, if you guys want– | 自己哼个小曲什么的 |
[11:26] | No, no, no. No. This isn’t a private conversation. | 不用 这不是隐私性对话 |
[11:28] | He just wondered if he asked me to the fireman’s ball. | 他只是想知道是否邀请了我去参加消防局舞会 |
[11:30] | – You did. – That’s what I thought. | -你邀请了 -我也是这样想的 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:33] | But then when I woke up, you were gone, | 但我醒来后 你不见了 |
[11:35] | and I’m trying, but I can’t remember your answer. | 我拼命想 但想不起来你的答案 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I–well, I didn’t say, because, um– | 我没有回答 因为 |
[11:40] | Well, I was waiting– Tedward has my calendar, so… | 我在等 我的行程安排在泰沃德那里 |
[11:43] | Oh, cool. I’ll follow you to your office. | 好 我跟你去办公室 |
[11:44] | Uh, well, actually, I’m going car shopping now. | 其实我现在要去买车 |
[11:46] | Well, I know a lot about cars. I’ll come with you. | 我对车很了解 可以和你一起去 |
[11:48] | Yeah, me too. I replace my spark plugs. | 我也懂车 自己换火花塞 |
[11:51] | – I rebuilt my transmission. – Yeah? I rebuilt my engine. | -我重装了变速器 -是吗 我重装了引擎 |
[11:54] | I lifted a cabriolet off a family of five | 我从一家五口身上举起了一辆 |
[11:56] | while it was on fire. | 着火的敞篷车 |
[11:58] | I mean, I don’t know how that will help me. | 我不知道这点有什么帮助 |
[11:59] | – But, yeah, okay, come with. – All right. | -好的 一起来吧 -好的 |
[12:03] | All right, judge, let me know if you like anything. | 法官 有喜欢的就告诉我 |
[12:07] | Okay, thanks, Lenny. | 谢谢你 兰尼 |
[12:07] | I’ll set it aside for you before the auction. | 我会在拍卖前帮你留下来 |
[12:09] | Hey, say “hey” to your wife for me, all right? | 帮我跟你老婆问好 |
[12:11] | She left me last month for another guy. | 她上个月跟别的男人跑了 |
[12:13] | Slut! | 荡妇 |
[12:14] | She’s still the mother of my children. | 她依然是我孩子的母亲 |
[12:15] | Slut… And an angel. | 荡妇兼天使 |
[12:19] | – Now you’re talking. – All right. | -这才像话 -好了 |
[12:20] | Hey, let me know if you see anything you like. | 有喜欢的就告诉我 |
[12:23] | Okay, will do. Thanks, Lenny. | 好的 谢谢你 兰尼 |
[12:25] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[12:26] | You sure this is where you want to shop for a car? | 你确定要在这里买车吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, come on, this is the perfect place to shop for a car. | 这里买车再合适不过了 |
[12:30] | They’re basically all on sale. | 基本上全是大甩卖 |
[12:31] | Yeah, because they were owned by killers and drug dealers. | 那是因为前车主是杀人犯或毒贩 |
[12:34] | Does this look like the car of a drug dealer? | 这辆看起来是毒贩的车吗 |
[12:36] | You know, crooks don’t drive wagons, okay? | 毒贩是不会开旅行车的 |
[12:38] | Oh, my god, there’s a human foot. | 老天 里面有人脚 |
[12:40] | – What? – Gotcha! | -什么 -骗到你了 |
[12:42] | Come on, I’m joking! Lighten up! | 我开玩笑呢 轻松一点 |
[12:45] | These are like normal-people cars, though– | 这些就跟普通人的车一样 |
[12:47] | Most of them anyway, you know? | 反正大多数是 |
[12:49] | I mean, look at this thing. Actually, this truck is– | 看这辆车 这辆卡车 |
[12:51] | This is in really nice shape, | 保养得不错啊 |
[12:53] | probably some old retired guy keeping it up. | 可能是退休了的人 年纪很大了 |
[12:57] | Yeah, check out the license plate. | 看车牌 |
[13:01] | “Coke king.” | 毒品王 |
[13:03] | It’s a little on the nose. | 有点太直接了吧[在鼻子上] |
[13:05] | – Get it? “on the nose.” – No. | -明白吗 在鼻子上 -不明白 |
[13:08] | You know, Rebecca, I, um… | 丽贝卡 我这个人吧 |
[13:12] | – I pick up on things. – You do? | -我能理解弦外之音 -是吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah. And you may call me crazy, but… | 你可能会说我太离谱了 但是 |
[13:17] | I feel like you’ve been avoiding me all week. | 我觉得你已经回避我一周了 |
[13:19] | No. | 没有 |
[13:21] | I just want to let you know… | 我只想让你知道 |
[13:23] | – I get it. – You do? | -我明白 -是吗 |
[13:25] | Going out in public together– it’s a big step. | 一起出现在公共场合 是很大的一步 |
[13:28] | These legs– they’re long enough to take it. | 我的大长腿 是可以跨过去的 |
[13:32] | See? See how long they are? | 瞧 瞧有多长 |
[13:40] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[13:42] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[13:46] | Hannah, do you recognize this? | 汉娜 你认得这个吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. That’s my roommate’s diary. | 认得 这是我室友的日记 |
[13:50] | And do you know what your roommate wrote about | 你知道你的室友在日记里 |
[13:52] | in this diary? | 写了什么吗 |
[13:53] | Well, we were taking a lot of crap at knockers, | 我们在大奶店碰到了很多烦人的事 |
[13:56] | and she decided to document all the stuff that was going on. | 她决定记录下所有发生的事 |
[13:59] | Tell us, what happened? | 告诉我们 发生了什么事 |
[14:01] | Well, it started because Chad– | 起因是因为查德 |
[14:03] | I mean Mr. Forbes– he would do things | 福布斯先生他会做一些事 |
[14:05] | like halter-top inspections in his office, | 比如说在他的办公室 船上或大腿上 |
[14:08] | on his boat, on his lap, | 检查吊带背心上装 |
[14:09] | or sometimes he would just untie it | 有时候他会在我们端着一盘饮料时 |
[14:12] | while we were holding a tray of drinks. | 解开吊带 |
[14:13] | – He got off on stuff like that. – Objection. | -他很享受做这样的事 -反对 |
[14:16] | Your honor, she’s speculating as to my client’s state of mind. | 法官阁下 她猜测了我委托人的心理状态 |
[14:19] | Everything he does is in the interest of his business. | 他所做的一切是以生意利益为前提的 |
[14:21] | Overruled, counselor. That’s a big swing. | 反对无效 律师 你可真能扯 |
[14:23] | Chad has a big swing in his office. | 查德在办公室有个大秋千 |
[14:26] | He used to make us push the new girls | 他总是让我们推新来的女生 |
[14:28] | and pour water on them. | 冲她们身上倒水 |
[14:33] | I think we’re done– no more questions. | 就到这里 没有问题了 |
[14:36] | Whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you god? | 所说一切全部属实 上帝保佑你吗 |
[14:39] | – Of course. – All right, cool. | -当然 -好吧 |
[14:42] | Mr. Forbes… | 福布斯先生 |
[14:43] | – Call me Chad. – Maybe I will. | -叫我查德吧 -也许我会的 |
[14:45] | That’d be great. | 太好了 |
[14:46] | It’s going to be easier for me anyway. | 反正对我来说容易些 |
[14:47] | Glad to be of service. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:48] | So, Chad, let’s talk about BJ knockers. | 查德 来说说BJ大奶 |
[14:52] | What is that– a, uh, family name? | 这是家族名字吗 |
[14:56] | No, no. | 不是 |
[14:58] | It’s just something I came up with. | 我随意想到的 |
[14:59] | You know, knockers ’cause I thought it was funny, | 我觉得”大奶”很搞笑 |
[15:01] | and bj– well, it’s kind of a no-brainer. | 至于BJ嘛 这么明摆的事[口交] |
[15:03] | Yeah, if you’re in 8th grade. | 8年级学生才会觉得是明摆的事 |
[15:05] | And, uh, Chad, what type of girl is a knockers girl? | 查德 什么样的女生可以做大奶女郎 |
[15:09] | Good personality. | 性格好 |
[15:11] | I’ll remind you that you are under oath, sir. | 我提醒你一下 你发誓说真话的 先生 |
[15:14] | So just good personality? That’s it? | 就是性格好吗 就是这样 |
[15:17] | Maybe I said it wrong. Um… | 也许我说得不对 |
[15:19] | A BJ knockers girl has to be a good sport, | BJ大奶女郎必须擅长运动 |
[15:22] | otherwise she won’t be able to cut it. | 否则做不好工作 |
[15:24] | A good sport– like on December 21st, | 擅长运动 比如说12月21日 |
[15:26] | when Sandy Adams was supposed to work on christmas | 桑迪·亚当姆斯本应在圣诞期间工作 |
[15:29] | and you let her off in exchange for a foot rub. | 你让她休息 作为交换她要给你做脚底按摩 |
[15:32] | – Do you remember that? – Honestly, I don’t. | -你记得吗 -说实话我不记得 |
[15:34] | But I make lots of deals with lots of girls. | 但我和许多女生做过许多的交易 |
[15:36] | But if it’s in that diary, | 但如果日记里是这样写的 |
[15:38] | I have no reason to doubt that it’s true. | 我没有理由怀疑这不是真的 |
[15:40] | Well, it’s in the diary. | 是日记里写的 |
[15:41] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[15:43] | Did these girls that work for you object? | 这些女郎为你服务吗 |
[15:46] | Not very often. | 不是常事 |
[15:48] | It was all in good fun. I’m a good boss. | 只是善意的玩笑 我是个好老板 |
[15:52] | I love my girls. | 我爱我的女郎们 |
[15:55] | I protect my girls. | 我保护我的女郎们 |
[15:58] | Look, I won’t lie. We get some creeps in there– | 我不会说谎 餐厅有些变态 |
[16:00] | Frat boys, athletes… | 兄弟会小子 运动员 |
[16:03] | Couple guys who keep pretending to be blind. | 总是假装瞎子的几个人 |
[16:05] | But if you touch one of my girls in a way they don’t like, | 但如果你碰女郎们的方式 她们并不喜欢 |
[16:10] | I will take you out to sea and dump you. | 我会把你扔到大海里喂鱼 |
[16:13] | Well, there are a lot of instances in this diary | 这本日记里有许多实例 |
[16:16] | of your girls being treated in a way they didn’t like. | 记录了你的女郎们遭到了她们不想的对待方式 |
[16:19] | Breaks my heart. Really does. | 我的心碎了 真的 |
[16:31] | How do I defend Chad Forbes, founder of BJ knockers? | 我如何为查德·福布斯 BJ大奶店的创始人辩护呢 |
[16:36] | The events described in this diary are indefensible. | 这本日记里描述的内容是没有依据的 |
[16:39] | In fact, the defense concedes | 事实上 辩方容许认可 |
[16:41] | that all of the events in this diary | 日记里所记载的事件 |
[16:43] | warrant each and every one of our charges. | 是对我委托人全部所控罪名的证明 |
[16:46] | All right, you’re throwing a curveball, counselor. | 你投了个弧线球 律师 |
[16:48] | Get to it. | 记得兜回来 |
[16:49] | Without the sworn testimony of the owner, | 但没有日记所有人的宣誓证词 |
[16:51] | this is nothing but hearsay. | 这个只是传闻证据 |
[16:52] | We move that this diary not be allowed into evidence. | 我方动议此日记不允许作为呈堂证物 |
[16:55] | I see your point, but the court feels | 我明白你的意思 但本庭觉得 |
[16:57] | that the diary corroborates miss Jam’s testimony. | 这本日记证实了贾姆小姐的证词 |
[17:01] | Motion denied. | 否决动议 |
[17:02] | And in anticipation of your honor’s ruling, | 知道法官阁下会有此裁决 |
[17:04] | I have already filed an interlocutory appeal. | 我已经申请了非正审上诉 |
[17:07] | Great. I love interlocutory appeals. | 很好 我喜欢非正审上诉 |
[17:10] | I also love long walks on the beach. | 我还喜欢在沙滩上长时间散步 |
[17:12] | Lucky for me, I work in a court, | 幸运的是 我在法院工作 |
[17:14] | and I live pretty close to the ocean, | 我住的离大海特别近 |
[17:15] | so the more “locutory,” the better. | 越多”非正审”越好 |
[17:18] | I stand by my ruling. | 我坚持我的裁决 |
[17:19] | Your honor, we believe the diary is hearsay. | 法官阁下 我们相信这本日记是传闻证据 |
[17:21] | I’ve cited precedence. | 我已经列明了可循先例 |
[17:22] | Button your shirt, counselor. | 扣上扣子 律师 |
[17:25] | – Not you, her. – What? | -不是说你 说她 -什么 |
[17:27] | If it’s in the roommate’s diary, | 如果室友的日记中写了 |
[17:29] | why isn’t she testifying? Is there a reason? | 室友为什么不作证 有原因吗 |
[17:31] | Yes, because she is on a beach in her new car | 有 因为她开着新车在沙滩上 |
[17:34] | with a bag of diamonds, counting her hush money. | 带着一包钻石 数着封口费 |
[17:36] | Easy, tiger– defamation. | 悠着点 猛男 这是诽谤 |
[17:38] | You’ll have my ruling by the end of the day. | 今天结束前我会有裁决 |
[17:40] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you, your honor. | -谢谢你 先生 -谢谢你 法官阁下 |
[17:41] | – Gracias. – Gracias? really? | -多谢 -西班牙语都出来啦 |
[17:43] | Gross-ias. | 我看你恶心还差不多 |
[17:46] | – All rise. The honorable– – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -全体起立 尊敬的 -行啦 |
[17:50] | Please be seated. | 请坐下 |
[17:52] | Judge Hernandez has ruled that without its author present | 赫尔南德斯法官裁定 作者没有出庭 |
[17:55] | to testify to its veracity, | 作证它的真实性 |
[17:57] | the diary is inadmissible. | 日记不被接纳 |
[18:00] | So, while the defendant himself says, | 虽然被告自己也说了 |
[18:02] | “If it’s in the diary, it must be true,” | 如果写在日记里 一定是真的 |
[18:04] | The only thing that’s true | 但唯一真实的是 |
[18:05] | is that even his admissions are inadmissible. | 就连他承认的话也不允接纳 |
[18:08] | I have no choice but to dismiss this case. | 我别无选择 只能驳回此案 |
[18:12] | Mr. Forbes, on the other hand, | 福布斯先生 另一方面 |
[18:15] | I have a feeling the great state of california’s gonna take | 我有感觉 伟大的加州 |
[18:17] | another crack at you. | 会再找你的 |
[18:19] | – Is that so? – Yeah, that’s so. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[18:20] | You know, I used to be a cocktail waitress, | 我曾经做过鸡尾酒服务员 |
[18:22] | and I had bosses like you, and I had customers like you. | 我碰到过你这样的老板 你这样的顾客 |
[18:25] | And the worst of the worst just got a slap on the hand | 但最严重也不过只是稍微处罚下 |
[18:28] | or a fine equivalent to a car payment. | 或是等同于汽车还款额的罚金 |
[18:30] | But now we take this very seriously. | 但现在对待这种问题是很严肃的 |
[18:33] | So you go back to your BJ knockers, | 你回到你的BJ大奶店 |
[18:35] | and all it’s gonna take | 只需要 |
[18:37] | is one pat on the ass and one brave waitress– | 屁股上轻拍一下 一个勇敢的女服务员 |
[18:40] | Not that one, unfortunately– | 不是这一个 很遗憾 |
[18:42] | And you’re going down. | 你就完蛋了 |
[18:45] | Case dismissed. | 本案驳回 |
[18:46] | Okay, point is, I thought we had him, guys, didn’t you? | 重点是 我以为可以告倒他 你们呢 |
[18:48] | No, they’re athletes, man. They were training for this. | 他们是专业的 受过训练的 |
[18:51] | – Rebecca, wait up! – “Rebecca”? | -丽贝卡 等等 -居然够胆叫名字 |
[18:54] | He continues to be incredibly presumptuous. | 他继续着恬不知耻的冒昧 |
[18:57] | Oh, god, you are so predictable. | 一抬尾巴就知道你要拉什么屎 |
[18:58] | – Step away from the judge. – Don’t worry, Tedward. | -离法官远一点 -别担心 泰沃德 |
[19:01] | – He poses zero threat to me. – “zero threat”? | -他对我一点威胁也没有 -一点也没有吗 |
[19:04] | Mr. Forbes, please. | 福布斯先生 请自重 |
[19:05] | Hey, how much do you weigh? | 你重多少 |
[19:07] | Oh, that’s what I thought. Ooh, nice gun. | 我想也是 枪不错 |
[19:09] | What, do you shoot that once a year on the range? | 你在牧场上一年射击一次吗 |
[19:10] | No, don’t pull it out. | 别拔出来 |
[19:11] | I won’t be able to stop giggling. | 我会笑个不停的 |
[19:13] | – Can you come here? – No, no, I have nothing to say, | -你能过来吗 -我没什么可说的 |
[19:14] | except that this is going to end badly for you. | 只是警告你这样做你不会有好下场 |
[19:17] | – It’s simple math. – No, I like math. | -很简单就能算清楚 -我喜欢算数 |
[19:19] | – Come here, you little tease. – Oh, no, you didn’t. | -过来 小浪货 -你自找的 |
[19:28] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:30] | Thank you, Billy with the chili! | 谢谢你 辣酱佬比利 |
[19:33] | Any of you guys want to kick him in the nuts, | 你们有谁想踢他蛋的 |
[19:35] | now would be a good time. | 现在是个好机会 |
[19:42] | Billy, I’m telling you, man. | 比利 我跟你说 |
[19:44] | Thanks to you, I mean… | 真是多谢你 |
[19:46] | Knocking out Chad Forbes was one of the highlights of my life. | 打晕查德·福布斯 是我人生的一大亮点 |
[19:50] | Well, I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你打我电话 |
[19:51] | I didn’t know if I’d hear from you again | 你把我扔在了扣车场 |
[19:52] | after you left me in the impound lot. | 我不知道你是否还会找我 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:55] | I mean, that truck– it just wants to go, you know? | 那辆卡车 让人有开走的欲望 |
[19:58] | Hey, I wanted to mention– | 我想告诉你 |
[19:59] | I started reading another book because of you. | 因为你 我开始看另一本书了 |
[20:01] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, the title’s bad. | 不过题目不好 |
[20:04] | It’s supposed to be about a mockingbird, | 本来应该是写知更鸟的 |
[20:05] | but so far, it’s just about a little girl in the south. | 但看到现在 只是讲一个南方的小女生 |
[20:07] | I hope it becomes about birds. | 我希望后面能写到鸟 |
[20:09] | I like animal stories. | 我喜欢写动物的故事 |
[20:11] | Billy, I can’t go to the fireman’s ball with you. | 比利 我不能和你去参加消防局舞会 |
[20:14] | Well, we can go dutch, | 我们可以AA制 |
[20:15] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个 |
[20:16] | – I know how independent you are. – No. | -我知道你有多独立 -不是的 |
[20:18] | No, I just don’t feel like there’s a, um… | 我只是没有感觉到 |
[20:22] | Thing between– | 我俩之间… |
[20:23] | You’ve read one book. | 你只读过一本书 |
[20:24] | I– | 我 |
[20:26] | I’ve read, like, 1,000 or more books. | 我读过一千多本 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | – I am so relieved. – Yeah? | -我真是松了口气 -是吗 |
[20:33] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[20:34] | I’m struggling to find things to talk about with you. | 我发现和你没什么话题聊 |
[20:37] | I was feeling bad just sleeping with you ’cause you’re hot. | 我很内疚 就因为你漂亮我就和你上床 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 没事 |
[20:41] | But I’ll tell you what– | 但是这样 |
[20:43] | If you ever start reading less… | 你什么时候开始少看书了 |
[20:46] | Give me a call, huh? | 给我打电话 |
[20:50] | Saw what happened. Proud of you. | 我看到了 为你骄傲 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | I’m kind of on a roll. | 最近很顺啊 |
[20:54] | I got Billy checked off the list. | 比利的事说清楚了 |
[20:55] | I got a car, and I know the stenographer’s name. | 买了车 知道了速记员的名字 |
[20:57] | And what’s her– what’s her name? | 她叫什么 |