时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dude, seriously? | 伙计 你不是吧 |
[00:05] | Come on. It’s fine. | 走吧 没事 |
[00:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你有完没完 |
[00:14] | What is the matter with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[00:16] | Let’s go. | 走啊 |
[00:17] | But there is a woman in the crosswalk, sir. | 人行横道上有位女士 先生 |
[00:21] | So go around her! | 那就绕过她啊 |
[00:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[00:29] | Just one sec. | 稍等 |
[00:35] | Hey, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:36] | Excu–what–what are you– | 你这是… |
[00:39] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[00:57] | You’re cute. | 你很帅嘛 |
[01:00] | Can’t just use our fire ax to chop up peoples’ cars. | 你不能拿我们的消防斧砍别人的车 |
[01:03] | And anybody wants to talk about it some more, | 有人想进一步聊聊的话 |
[01:05] | you can come to down to my courthouse. | 可以来我的法院 |
[01:07] | Have a beautiful day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:25] | Rebecca, the paparazzi are here today covering | 丽贝卡 狗仔队今天要来报道 |
[01:28] | the Brianna Barton trial, which you’re hearing. | 你审理的布丽安娜·巴顿的听证会 |
[01:30] | If there was ever a day to care how you present yourself, | 要说哪天你得注意下自己的形象 |
[01:32] | it’s today. | 那就是今天 |
[01:33] | I got no a/c. | 车上没空调 |
[01:34] | If you had to drive this, | 如果你来开 |
[01:35] | you’d be doing it without a top too. | 也会脱掉上衣 |
[01:36] | Come on, she’s a b-list actress | 拜托 她是个二线小明星 |
[01:38] | who gets arrested every other week. | 隔三差五地被逮捕 |
[01:39] | You think just ’cause she’s in my courtroom, | 你觉得就因为她在我的法庭上 |
[01:41] | they care about me? | 狗仔队就会在意我吗 |
[01:42] | You know, it physically hurts me to look at your van. | 看到你的面包车 我身体会痛 |
[01:46] | It hurts my soul. | 会伤到我的灵魂 |
[01:47] | That’s her! That’s Brianna’s judge! | 就是她 布丽安娜的法官 |
[01:49] | – Over here! – This way! | -这里 -这边 |
[01:50] | Judge Wright. Judge Wright. | 莱特法官 莱特法官 |
[01:52] | Do you like Brianna’s new haircut | 你喜欢布丽安娜的新发型吗 |
[01:53] | or do you miss the bangs? | 还是更欣赏以前的刘海 |
[01:55] | All right, you guys want a picture? | 你们要照片吗 |
[01:57] | Here’s your picture! | 来拍吧 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[02:02] | Justice…at work. | 法官上班了 |
[02:09] | Uh-uh, Gary. | 加里 |
[02:10] | Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary. | 加里 加里 |
[02:11] | I’m super, super busy today. | 今天超级忙 |
[02:13] | I do not have time for a quickie. | 今天没时间打快炮 |
[02:15] | Take it easy, ego maniac. | 放轻松 自负狂 |
[02:16] | Okay, I’m testifying across the hall. | 我是去那边出庭作证 |
[02:18] | I’m sorry. I’m a little preoccupied. | 不好意思 我满脑子其它事 |
[02:20] | I’m hearing the Brianna Barton case today. | 今天要审理布丽安娜·巴顿的听证会 |
[02:21] | It’s gonna be a frickin’ circus. | 肯定乱得一锅粥似的 |
[02:23] | Actually, like, a quickie would have been spectacular. | 不过来发快炮肯定爽翻了 |
[02:26] | Hey, um, is it cool if I come over tonight? | 我晚上过去你家行吗 |
[02:29] | Of course. | 行啊 |
[02:30] | – Nice. – All right. | -太好了 -好的 |
[02:31] | – Okay. – See you then. | -好的 -晚上见 |
[02:32] | All right. | 好 |
[02:36] | Good morning, Tedward. | 早上好 泰沃德 |
[02:37] | Good morning, Judge. | 早上好 法官 |
[02:39] | I see you’ve already said what’s up to the paparazzi. | 我看到你已经问候狗仔队们全家了 |
[02:41] | Wait–wait, how did you know? | 慢着 你怎么知道的 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | “Muffin top Judge”? | 肚腩肉法官 |
[02:48] | – “muffin top Judge.” – What? | -肚腩肉法官 -搞什么 |
[02:50] | I don’t have a muffin top.. | 我没有肚腩肉 |
[02:52] | Do you think I have a muffin top? | 你觉得我有肚腩肉吗 |
[02:54] | No, you do not have a muffin top. | 不 你没有肚腩肉 |
[02:55] | My aunt Bernie, she got a muffin top. | 我伯妮姨妈 那才叫肚腩肉 |
[02:57] | – She got a whole cake top. – Yeah? | -跟游泳圈一样 -是吗 |
[02:58] | She can’t even put shirts over the damn thing. | 那一圈肉连T恤都罩不上 |
[03:00] | It’s like she’s wearing an inner tube at all times, | 真心就像一直套着车内胎一样 |
[03:02] | a slightly deflated, brown inner tube. | 有些漏气 棕色的内胎 |
[03:04] | All right, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[03:05] | – A little hair on the side. – Oh, Tedward. | -边上还有一圈毛 -够了 泰沃德 |
[03:06] | You don’t even want to know about the appendectomy scar. | 至于阑尾炎手术的伤疤我就不说了 |
[03:14] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[03:17] | Court is in session. | 现在开庭 |
[03:18] | The honorable Rebecca Wright Judge presiding. | 尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审 |
[03:22] | Please be seated and come to order. | 请坐下保持肃静 |
[03:24] | All right, State vs. Brianna Barton… | 州检起诉布丽安娜·巴顿 |
[03:28] | One count of felony drug possession, | 起诉罪名为重罪持有毒品 |
[03:31] | one disorderly conduct, one criminal trespassing. | 妨碍社会治安 非法闯入 |
[03:34] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[03:38] | Oh, my god. I’m, like, supes sorry. | 我的天 真是对不起 |
[03:40] | I was listening to my brand-new sonic cloud headphones. | 我在听我最新的声云耳机 |
[03:44] | #superiorsoundquality. | #音质超级棒 |
[03:46] | Okay, all right, okay, settle down. | 好了 好了 肃静 |
[03:48] | Tedward, confiscate the headphones, please. | 泰沃德 请没收耳机 |
[03:50] | And miss Barton, I’ll remind you that you are in a court of law, | 巴顿小姐 我提醒你 你这是在法庭上 |
[03:53] | not on QVC. | 不是家庭购物网 |
[03:56] | And if you do the little, pouty duck face again, | 如果你再做这样撅嘴的鸭子脸 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna fine you $10,000. | 我会罚款你一万元 |
[04:02] | All right, the next person whose cell phone goes off | 下一个在我的法庭上 |
[04:05] | in my courtroom is going to spend the night in jail. | 电话响的人 晚上将在监狱度过 |
[04:09] | By the way, which one of you guys came up | 顺便问下 你们谁报道的 |
[04:10] | with, uh, “muffin top judge”? | “肚腩肉法官”[松糕] |
[04:13] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[04:14] | Anyone? | 谁 |
[04:16] | No? Maybe I thought it was funny. | 没人承认吗 也许我觉得好笑呢 |
[04:18] | You know, I love to laugh. | 我喜欢笑 |
[04:19] | Big laugher. | 特爱笑 |
[04:21] | That’s how I sound when I’m laughing. | 我笑的时候就是这样子 |
[04:23] | It’s not funny to compare a human being to a pastry. | 拿人和糕点作比较一点也不好笑 |
[04:26] | Not okay. | 这样不好 |
[04:28] | Not okay. Counselor? | 不好 律师 |
[04:30] | Your honor, we have dozens of witnesses | 法官阁下 妨害社会治安及 |
[04:32] | to the disorderly conduct and to the trespassing. | 非法闯入两项罪名有几十位目击证人 |
[04:35] | Plus we have the defendant’s own admission on site | 而且被告当场承认 |
[04:38] | that she had been drinking sizer– | 她喝了”你事儿” |
[04:41] | Uh, skizzer. | “死你事儿” |
[04:42] | Uh, it’s… The illegal purple stuff. | 非法的紫色东西 |
[04:45] | Defense, how do you plead? | 辩方 你如何辩护 |
[04:46] | Your honor, we plead no contest. | 法官 我们不抗辩 |
[04:49] | We’ll move straight to sentencing. | 请求直接宣判 |
[04:51] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[04:52] | That is great news. | 真是好消息 |
[04:55] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你好优秀 |
[04:57] | I’m gonna find you later. | 我等下来找你 |
[05:06] | I am so pumped. | 我开心死了 |
[05:08] | I rented Inceptionin 3-d, | 我租了3D版的《盗梦空间》 |
[05:10] | and I got a couple of special brownies | 两个特别的巧克力蛋糕 |
[05:13] | straight from the evidence locker. | 从证物柜拿的 |
[05:15] | Oh, man, that sounds amazing. Dang. | 听起来好棒 见鬼 |
[05:18] | I can’t stay. | 我马上就走了 |
[05:20] | I just came over to grab my magic mountain pass. | 我只是来拿魔幻山的通行证 |
[05:23] | Whoa, wait, you’re going to magic mountain tonight? | 你今晚就要去魔幻山吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:27] | Oh, that’s cool. | 不错嘛 |
[05:28] | You gonna–you going by yourself? | 你一个人去吗 |
[05:31] | No, I’m taking some girl from the coroner’s office. | 不 我带法医部的一个女生去 |
[05:33] | You know, she has some pretty upsetting tattoos, | 她的纹身够奇葩的 |
[05:35] | but, um, you know, she seems nice otherwise. | 但她人还算不错 |
[05:37] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:41] | – Does that bother you? – No, it doesn’t bother me. | -这事让你不开心吗 -我没有 |
[05:42] | Why would it bother me? | 为什么我会不开心 |
[05:44] | I detected a very subtle fluctuation in your tone of voice. | 我在你的语气中发现了微妙的起伏 |
[05:47] | Plus, you just crushed a handful of tortilla chips into atoms. | 而且 你将一把玉米片捏成了原子 |
[05:50] | No, this is how I like to eat ’em. | 我就喜欢这样吃 |
[05:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:54] | Gary, I thought that we had plans tonight, man. | 加里 我原以为今晚我们计划好了 |
[05:56] | I windexed my tv. | 我把电视屏擦得好干净 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry. I honestly–I had no idea. | 对不起 我真的不知道 |
[06:01] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:01] | Let’s, uh, let’s make other plans. | 我们再做其它的安排 |
[06:03] | – What are you doing Friday? – I don’t know. | -你周五做什么 -不知道 |
[06:05] | Well, there’s this really cool meteor shower | 有场不错的流星雨 |
[06:07] | I want to check out. | 我想去看 |
[06:08] | Well, can I let you know Friday? | 我周五告诉你行吗 |
[06:10] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[06:11] | But, you know, that’s fine if you don’t want to go. | 你不想去没关系 |
[06:13] | – I just– – I don’t know. | -我就… -我不知道 |
[06:14] | I just don’t know if I’m gonna be in the mood for meteors on Friday. | 我只是不知道我周五有没有心情看流星 |
[06:17] | You know, checking out a meteor shower? | 你知道吗 看流星雨 |
[06:19] | You could use a night like that. | 你应该过上这样的一晚 |
[06:20] | Get out of the city, clear your head. | 远离城市 放空思绪 |
[06:23] | – No, forget it. – Come on. | -算了吧 -拜托 |
[06:24] | Just call the cadaver lady | 你给剖死尸的小姐打电话 |
[06:27] | and tell her you got a better offer. | 说你有更好的安排了 |
[06:28] | Rebecca, hey, you know what? | 丽贝卡 知道吗 |
[06:30] | – I’m not gonna stay, okay? – No? | -我不会留下 -不会吗 |
[06:33] | And I’m gonna make other plans for the meteor shower. | 流星雨我也会另作安排 |
[06:35] | But I really want to hang out with you. | 但我真的想和你一起玩 |
[06:36] | I do. | 真的 |
[06:37] | But you either need to give me more than eight hours notice | 但你要么提前8小时通知我 |
[06:40] | or don’t be upset when I say no. | 否则我拒绝你时你就不能生气 |
[06:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna have a great night without you, Gary. | 没你我今晚也会很开心的 加里 |
[06:47] | – Good. – I’m gonna eat your popcorn. | -很好 -我会吃掉你的爆米花 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna eat your burrito. I’m gonna eat your brownie too. | 吃掉你的玉米片 还会吃掉你的巧克力蛋糕 |
[06:51] | Have fun. | 祝你开心 |
[07:13] | I shouldn’t have had that second brownie. | 我不应该吃第二块巧克力蛋糕的 |
[07:30] | 911 911. | |
[07:32] | I forgot how to breathe. | 我忘了怎么呼吸 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:36] | And there’s giant fruit. | 这里有好大的一个水果 |
[07:43] | Ma’am, you called? | 女士 你打的电话 |
[07:45] | – Yeah. – We’re here to help. | -是的 -我们来帮忙的 |
[07:46] | Oh, thank you. Yeah, come on–come on in. | 谢谢 进来吧 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:08] | Well, it looks like you’re moving in the right direction. | 看来你有所好转了 |
[08:10] | Hey, I just realized. | 我刚发现 |
[08:13] | You’re the Judge. | 你是那个法官 |
[08:14] | Remember me? You borrowed my ax. | 记得我吗 你借了我的斧子 |
[08:16] | Oh, dude. | 伙计 |
[08:17] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[08:19] | You okay? What’s going on? | 你还好吗 出什么事了 |
[08:20] | Oh, I just had a really weird day, you know? | 我今天过得挺不顺的 |
[08:23] | And I had plans tonight that kind of turned to garbage, | 今晚本来有安排 结果一场空 |
[08:26] | so I just ended up eating | 所以我吃了 |
[08:27] | a couple special brownies, wink, wink. | 两个特制巧克力蛋糕 “眨眼眨眼” |
[08:30] | Wink, wink? | 眨眼眨眼 |
[08:32] | You know, special brownies, wink, wink. | 特制巧克力蛋糕 “眨眼眨眼” |
[08:36] | Are you asking me to wink twice? | 你是要我眨眼两次吗 |
[08:37] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不是的 |
[08:40] | I was checking out your books, and I noticed The Outsiders. | 我刚才看了你的书 我看到有《局外人》 |
[08:43] | That’s my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[08:44] | Really? Oh, well, that’s great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[08:47] | I, um, I love Rumble Fish. | 我喜欢《斗鱼》 |
[08:49] | Have you read– that’s my favorite Hinton. | 你看过吗 辛顿的小说我最爱这部 |
[08:51] | No, no, no, just The Outsiders. | 没有 我就看过《局外人》 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I was assigned it in seventh grade, | 七年级的读书任务 |
[08:55] | and I just flipped for it. | 立刻就爱上了 |
[08:56] | Ever since then, whenever I feel like reading, | 从那时开始 我想看书的时候 |
[08:58] | I just read that. | 我就看《局外人》 |
[09:01] | That’s literally the only book you’ve read since seventh grade? | 你从七年级以后 就只看过这一本书吗 |
[09:03] | When you find the book you love, | 找到自己最爱的书后 |
[09:04] | no need to keep searching. | 没必要继续找了吧 |
[09:07] | Right, totally. | 是啊 |
[09:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:27] | How was your night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[09:28] | Ugh! Sucked. | 烂透了 |
[09:31] | It was awful. | 非常糟糕 |
[09:32] | Gary blew me off… | 加里放我鸽子 |
[09:34] | And then, um, I ate a couple of pot brownies, | 然后我吃了两个大麻巧克力蛋糕 |
[09:36] | and I totally freaked out. I had to call the paramedics. | 完全不对劲了 不得不叫急救人员 |
[09:38] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[09:39] | And then this hot fireman guy asked me out on a date. | 然后一个帅气的消防员要我出去约会 |
[09:42] | Man. | 老天 |
[09:44] | It’s him. The guy. | 就是他 |
[09:45] | It’s the third time he’s called this morning. | 今早第三通电话了 |
[09:47] | So? | 那么 |
[09:48] | You gonna go out with him, or what? | 你会和他约会吗 |
[09:49] | – Nah. – Nah? | -不会 -不会吗 |
[09:51] | – Why not? – Because he’s like eye candy. | -为什么 -因为他就是脸帅 |
[09:55] | He’s only read one book. | 他只看过一本书 |
[09:57] | And then, you know, it’s just another thing to deal with. | 要应付这种事很麻烦 |
[09:59] | Right, it’s like getting a present | 就像收到礼物 |
[10:01] | and then having to write a thank-you note. | 然后必须要写感谢信 |
[10:02] | You know, it’s just not worth it. | 不值得 |
[10:05] | As the court determines sentencing, | 在法庭宣判前 |
[10:08] | the state would like to point out | 检控方想指出 |
[10:10] | the deliberate nature of the crime. | 被告属于故意犯罪 |
[10:12] | I’d like to call Dr. Gary Boyd, | 我想传召具有认证资质的 |
[10:15] | board certified psychiatrist. | 精神科医生加里·博伊德 |
[10:18] | – Dr. Boyd. – Your honor. | -博伊德医生 -法官阁下 |
[10:20] | Dr. Boyd, how would you evaluate | 博伊德医生 你如何评估 |
[10:23] | miss Barton’s state of mind to become publicly intoxicated? | 巴顿小姐公共场合醉酒的心理状态 |
[10:27] | Counselor, it’s clear to me that miss Barton | 律师 我觉得很显然 巴顿小姐这样做 |
[10:29] | did this for the attention. | 是为了获得关注 |
[10:31] | She wanted the circus she knew would come | 她要引发闹剧 她知道 |
[10:32] | with the arrest and trial. | 会被逮捕 经历庭审 |
[10:34] | But deep down, I believe she is tortured | 但内心深处 我相信她深受折磨 |
[10:36] | because she has no idea what kind of attention | 因为她并不知道她想从其他人那里 |
[10:38] | she actually wants from people. | 得到什么样的关注 |
[10:40] | Objection! | 反对 |
[10:41] | I would say if I were the defense attorney. | 我要是辩方律师我就会说反对 |
[10:44] | This is purely speculative. | 这纯属推测 |
[10:47] | Objection? | 反对 |
[10:48] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[10:50] | Whoopsies. | 哎呀 |
[10:59] | #embarrassed. | #真尴尬呀 |
[11:00] | All right, all right, order, order in the court. | 好了 肃静 给我肃静 |
[11:03] | And Brianna, if you do that again, | 布丽安娜 你再这样做 |
[11:04] | it’s gonna be #contemptofcourt. | 就会是#藐视法庭 |
[11:06] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[11:10] | All right, whose cell phone is it? | 谁的电话 |
[11:12] | No? Okay, well, I’m a woman of my word. | 不说吗 好吧 我是一个守信用的女人 |
[11:14] | I said I’d arrest the next person | 我说过 下一个电话响的人 |
[11:15] | whose cell phone went off in here, | 将会被逮捕 |
[11:16] | so I guess I’m gonna have to arrest all of you. | 看来我只能逮捕你们所有人了 |
[11:19] | And a word to the paparazzi: | 跟你们这些狗仔说一句 |
[11:21] | This girl might be doing the time, | 这女生可能会坐牢 |
[11:23] | but you are all complicit in the crime. | 但你们都是帮凶 |
[11:25] | Without you, she’s just | 没有你们 她只是 |
[11:27] | Belinda…Wisniewski | 比琳达·维希涅夫斯基 |
[11:30] | from Boise. | 老家博伊西 |
[11:32] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[11:33] | Cat got your hashtag? | 话题标签被猫吞了吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, we’re gonna need more handcuffs. | 我们需要更多的手铐 |
[11:41] | Seeing their faces! | 看他们的表情 |
[11:46] | Judge Hernandez. | 赫尔南德斯法官 |
[11:47] | Rebecca, I heard something very disturbing | 丽贝卡 我在三尸案的庭审中 |
[11:49] | in my the middle of my triple murder trial. | 听到了令人很不安的消息 |
[11:51] | Well, sir, that’s not totally surprising. | 先生 这事没那么意外吧 |
[11:53] | Apparently you arrested your entire courtroom? | 你逮捕了整个法庭上的人吗 |
[11:56] | That was reactive and unprofessional. | 这是不计后果 不专业的行为 |
[11:58] | Oh, sir, come on. They’re not people. | 先生 拜托 他们不是人 |
[12:00] | They’re paparazzi. | 他们是狗仔 |
[12:01] | That’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[12:02] | You pull another stunt like this, | 你再这样胡闹 |
[12:04] | and you will answer to the judicial conduct board. | 你就要面对司法行为委员会 |
[12:09] | And get rid of that hideous van. | 别再开那辆丑陋的面包车了 |
[12:13] | He does not have jurisdiction over my van. | 他对我的面包车没有管辖权 |
[12:15] | You need to call that fireman. | 你得打电话给那个消防员 |
[12:17] | Ever since Gary stood you up, | 自从加里放你鸽子后 |
[12:19] | you’ve got a bunch of stuff going on up there, | 你脑中一团乱 |
[12:20] | maybe more than you know. | 情况可能比你想的严重 |
[12:21] | All I’m saying is that you connected with him | 我意思是 你和他在某些层面上 |
[12:23] | on some level, right? | 有共鸣对吗 |
[12:25] | Just enjoy it. | 那就享受吧 |
[12:26] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | 我知道你在做什么 很感谢你 |
[12:28] | but I don’t need the complication in my life right now. | 但现在我的生活中不需要复杂的东西 |
[12:30] | I am not calling the fireman. | 我不会打电话给消防员的 |
[12:34] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[12:47] | Morning, baby. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[12:52] | Hey, you don’t think I have a muffin top, do you? | 你觉得我有肚腩肉吗 |
[12:55] | There’s nothing muffin-like about you, | 才没有呢[你不像松糕] |
[12:57] | except maybe you’re so sweet. | 除了你也是这么甜美可人 |
[13:03] | You want a coffee? You want that? | 要喝咖啡吗 要喝吗 |
[13:04] | That’s nice. Rise and shine. | 喝杯提神 |
[13:06] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[13:08] | Don’t know what you’re doing this weekend, | 不知道你这周末有什么安排 |
[13:09] | but I’m sort of the firehouse chili guy. | 我是消防局辣酱佬 |
[13:11] | Pick a night, I’ll come over | 你选一晚 我过来 |
[13:12] | and make a pot of three alarm chili. | 给你做一罐三级警报辣酱 |
[13:14] | I used to make five alarm, but it’s too spicy. | 我以前做五级警报的 太辣了 |
[13:16] | Dropped it down to two alarm, nobody ate it. | 减到二级 没人吃 |
[13:19] | Now it’s three. | 现在做三级 |
[13:20] | Just right. | 完美 |
[13:21] | I didn’t realize you guys actually ate chili. | 我真没想到你们会吃辣酱 |
[13:23] | I thought that was just a stereotype. | 我以为那只是刻板印象 |
[13:26] | A cliche. | 老一套 |
[13:28] | I didn’t realize that firemen actually ate that much chili. | 我真没想到 消防员会真的吃那么多辣酱 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:33] | I eat chili with everything. | 我吃什么都就着辣酱 |
[13:35] | Chili, chili and baked potato, chili with spaghetti, | 辣酱 烤土豆蘸辣酱 意面配辣酱 |
[13:37] | chili con carne, chili with eggs, chili with– | 墨西哥辣肉酱加辣酱 鸡蛋加辣酱 |
[13:39] | Billy. | 比利 |
[13:40] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[13:42] | It’s just the ordinance. | 法令规定 |
[13:44] | Yeah, yeah, there’s a state ordinance that says | 州里有条法令规定说 |
[13:46] | that firemen and judges aren’t allowed to date. | 不允许消防员和法官约会 |
[13:50] | I mean, technically what we did last night is illegal, | 确切来说 昨晚我们做的是违法的 |
[13:53] | and we could both be fired. | 我们可能都会失去工作 |
[13:56] | – I had no idea. – I know. | -我不知道 -就是啊 |
[13:57] | It’s a real bummer. | 太扫兴了 |
[13:58] | I mean, that’s why you don’t see Judges and firemen dating, right? | 所以你才没见过法官和消防员约会 对吗 |
[14:01] | I mean, but I am gonna do everything in my power | 但我作为法官 我会尽一切努力 |
[14:04] | as a Judge to rectify the situation. | 整顿这一情况 |
[14:06] | That means to correct or set right. | 就是说要纠正 校正 |
[14:09] | So will I. | 我也要 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna go home right now, | 我现在就回家 |
[14:12] | and I’m–I’m gonna write a letter to the governor. | 我要写信给州长 |
[14:15] | That’s the ticket. | 这就对了 |
[14:20] | Good morning, Judge. | 早上好 法官 |
[14:22] | You’ll be happy to know that all the paparazzi | 你肯定会高兴的 所有的狗仔队 |
[14:24] | are down the hall trying to get their charges dropped. | 都在大厅 想撤销被控罪名 |
[14:27] | That, my young Tedward, is greatness. | 泰沃德小子 这真是太好了 |
[14:30] | Mm-hmm, oh, well, well. | 瞧啊 |
[14:31] | Caramel iced coffee– | 焦糖冰咖啡 |
[14:33] | Your “morning after I got some” drink? | “炮后晨饮”啊 |
[14:35] | Please, I drink this all the time. | 拜托 我总是喝这个 |
[14:37] | Yeah, that’s also true. | 对 是这样 |
[14:39] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:40] | So, wait, you’re telling me | 慢着 你这是说 |
[14:41] | that you didn’t get some last night? | 你昨晚没打炮吗 |
[14:43] | No. | 没有 |
[14:46] | Well, I’ll ask you again, but first, let me swear you in. | 我再问一遍 但首先 请宣誓 |
[14:50] | Fine, stop, all right. | 好了 别这样 |
[14:51] | I went out with the fireman, and… | 我和消防员出去了 |
[14:55] | He slept over. | 他在我家过夜了 |
[14:56] | Good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[14:57] | No, not good for– | 没有不错 |
[14:58] | Well, actually it was– it was pretty good for me. | 其实 我觉得还挺不错的 |
[15:02] | Yeah, give me a bump. | 庆祝一下 |
[15:03] | But, no, he’s a doof. I had to cut him loose. | 不 他是傻蛋 我不能见他了 |
[15:05] | Tedward, all the guy wants to talk about | 泰沃德 他唯一想说的 |
[15:07] | is making his frickin’ chili. | 就是做他该死的辣酱 |
[15:08] | Whoa, what? He’s the firehouse chili guy? | 什么 他是消防局辣酱佬吗 |
[15:11] | – Yeah. – You got to try his chili. | -是的 -你得试试他的辣酱 |
[15:13] | I don’t want his chili. | 我不要他的辣酱 |
[15:14] | Probably the best chili you ever had. | 可能是你吃过的最好吃的 |
[15:15] | I don’t want his chili. | 我不要他的辣酱 |
[15:16] | You’re not gonna try his chili even once? | 你连试一次都不愿意吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t want his chili! | 我不要他的辣酱 |
[15:19] | Look, I don’t get you, Judge. | 我不明白你 法官 |
[15:21] | You don’t want something real with Gary. | 你不想和加里认真谈恋爱 |
[15:23] | You don’t want something light and easy | 你不想与为其他英雄们做 |
[15:24] | with a hero who makes chili for other heroes. | 辣酱的英雄保持随性的关系 |
[15:27] | What do you want? | 你到底要什么 |
[15:28] | I don’t want to answer all these questions. | 我不想回答这些问题 |
[15:32] | Tedward. | 泰沃德 |
[15:39] | Enjoy your muffin top. | 享受你的松糕吧 |
[15:40] | I don’t have a muffin top. | 我没有肚腩肉 |
[15:43] | Actually, I do have a muffin top. | 我的确有松糕 |
[15:50] | All right, anyone have anything they want to add | 在我宣判前 还有人 |
[15:52] | before I pronounce sentence? | 要补充什么吗 |
[15:54] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[15:56] | You need to send a message, your honor. | 你需要罚一儆百 法官阁下 |
[15:57] | Between the extra cops for traffic and security, | 为了保证交通和安保的额外警力 |
[16:00] | plus added staff for this whole media circus, | 应付这么多狗仔而增加的工作人员 |
[16:03] | do you know how much these cases cost? | 你知道这类案件要浪费多少钱吗 |
[16:05] | No, how much? | 不知道 多少 |
[16:08] | I-I don’t– I don’t know how much, | 我不知道具体多少 |
[16:10] | but–but I know it is– I know it is a lot. | 但我知道有很多 |
[16:13] | It is a really, really, really lot. | 真的真的很多很多钱 |
[16:17] | – I’m done. – Thank you, counselor. | -我闭嘴了 -谢谢 律师 |
[16:18] | I don’t care how much it costs. | 我不关心审理案子要花多少钱 |
[16:21] | I am looking at a sad, lost girl, | 我看到的是一个悲伤迷失的女生 |
[16:24] | someone who is so terrified of being alone | 极度恐惧孤单 |
[16:26] | that she can’t do anything | 没有狗仔队目击 |
[16:27] | without the paparazzi witnessing it. | 她就什么也做不了 |
[16:29] | So, Brianna, I am going to help you face your fears head-on. | 布丽安娜 我将帮助你直面你的恐惧 |
[16:33] | – I sentence you to be alone. – What? | -我在此宣判 你要一个人 -什么 |
[16:37] | Four weeks of community service | 在玛丽姊妹恒哀修道院 |
[16:39] | at the sister mary perpetual sorrow convent and retreat | 度过四周社会服务时间 |
[16:42] | deep in the Santa YNEZ mountains well out of cell phone reach. | 地点在圣伊内斯山 那里没有手机信号 |
[16:48] | Okay, I see the duck face. | 我看到了鸭子脸 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna spare you the fine this time, | 这次我就不罚款了 |
[16:50] | but you pull that crap with sister Catherine, | 但你要是敢在凯瑟琳修女面前来这招 |
[16:52] | and she will slap the restylane right out of those lips. | 她会把你嘴里的玻尿酸一巴掌抽出来 |
[16:55] | Brianna, look at this as an opportunity. | 布丽安娜 将这次视为一次机会吧 |
[16:58] | Get out of the city. | 离开城市 |
[16:59] | Clear out all the voices in your head | 清空头脑中的各种喧嚣声音 |
[17:02] | and figure out who you are, what you really want. | 想清楚你是谁 你到底想要什么 |
[17:07] | That’s good advice, Judge. | 好建议 法官阁下 |
[17:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要这样 |
[17:25] | Come on, baby. Aww, girl. | 加油 亲爱的 妹子 |
[17:29] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Come on, girl. Come on. | 加油 妹子 加油 |
[17:38] | You can do it. Come on. | 你可以的 加油 |
[17:46] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[17:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[17:59] | I got no one else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[18:11] | Gary, you were right. | 加里 你是对的 |
[18:35] | Tedward, thanks for coming. | 泰沃德 感谢你能来 |
[18:38] | Didn’t want you to have to call 911 again. | 不想你又报警 |
[18:40] | At some point they put a block on you. | 某些时候 他们会屏蔽你 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 对不起 我冲你发脾气 |
[18:44] | You’re a great friend, and I’m lucky to have you. | 你是位超棒的朋友 拥有你是我的幸运 |
[18:47] | You’re the least dysfunctional relationship I have, Tedward. | 我和他人的关系中 就属和你的最正常了 |
[18:49] | I mean, the only one maybe. Only? | 也许是唯一算正常的 唯一吗 |
[18:52] | Anything for you, Judge. | 随时效劳 法官 |
[19:00] | So I brought you some coolant. | 我给你带了冷却剂 |
[19:02] | Thinking maybe she was just overheating. | 我想车可能只是过热了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, that’s probably right. | 可能是这样 |
[19:08] | You know, I get why Hernandez wants me to trade her in, | 我知道为什么赫尔南德斯要我处理掉它 |
[19:12] | but that van has memories, you know? | 但这辆面包车充满回忆 |
[19:14] | I campaigned for Hillary Clinton in that van… | 我在这面包车里为希拉里·克林顿助选 |
[19:18] | Till she asked me to stop, which I respect. | 直到她让我罢手 我尊重她的决定 |
[19:22] | I found out my first boyfriend cheated on me in that van, | 我发现我初恋男友在面包车里偷情 |
[19:25] | and then I took him to the hospital afterwards… | 之后我送他去医院 |
[19:28] | – In that van? – In that van. | -用这面包车吗 -用这面包车 |
[19:30] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[19:31] | the longest relationship I’ve ever had | 我拥有的最长时间的关系 |
[19:34] | has been with that van. | 就是和这辆面包车 |
[19:35] | You know, it’s not just a ride to work for me. | 它不仅是我上班的交通工具 |
[19:38] | You know, I’m sure if you explained to Judge Hernandez | 我相信如果你这样跟赫尔南德斯法官解释 |
[19:40] | like that, there’s no way– | 那么他不可能再… |
[20:09] | I don’t think we gonna need this, so… | 我想不需要这个了 那么… |
[20:27] | You know, Tedward, I don’t think it’s totaled. | 泰沃德 我想还没有全毁 |
[20:31] | No, it’s definitely– definitely not totaled. | 绝对没有全毁 |
[20:33] | And this is still good. | 这个还行 |
[20:35] | Make that into a vest. | 可以改成背心 |
[20:37] | Oh! Found a radio dial. | 找到一个收音盘 |
[20:40] | Radio kno– well, half of a radio knob. | 半边收音机旋钮 |
[20:42] | No, no, no, that’s how it was. | 不 本来就是这样的 |
[20:43] | Oh. Oh, oh, we’re winning then. | 这样啊 那我们赚了 |
[20:46] | And look, this seat is completely intact. | 看 这个座位完好无损 |
[20:49] | Nice. | 不错 |
[20:55] | Tedward. | 泰沃德 |
[20:59] | I think we can put this thing back together no problem. | 我想一切都会恢复的 没问题 |
[21:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:08] | Yeah, I think the seat’s still on fire. | 我想这座位还在着火 |
[21:09] | – Yeah, is that what’s hot? – Yeah, yeah. | -很烫对吗 -没错 |
[21:11] | – It’s getting a little– – Yeah. | -有点 -没错 |