时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | Superior court is now in session. | 高等法庭现在开庭 |
[01:10] | The honorable Rebecca Wright judge presiding. | 尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审 |
[01:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:24] | – Oh, come on. Are you serious? – Go on, take it. | -拜托 你没搞错吧 -拿去 |
[01:26] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我拿这个做什么 |
[01:27] | I don’t know. Be glad that it’s negative. | 我不知道 看到没中开心下 |
[01:28] | – I am. Come on. – Oh, god. | -我很开心 来吧 -老天爷 |
[01:30] | Go. | 走吧 |
[01:31] | Please be seated. Do it quietly. | 请就坐 安静点 |
[01:33] | I’ve got a headache. | 我头痛 |
[01:33] | Can somebody get me some gatorade? | 来人给我一瓶佳得乐行吗 |
[01:39] | Case number 34HC710, state vs. Mr. Douglas Riller. | 34HC710号案件 州检诉道格拉斯·瑞勒先生 |
[01:44] | We are here to consider the bail request for | 今日考虑保释请求 |
[01:46] | Mr. Riller, who’s accused of two charges | 瑞勒先生 被起诉两项罪名 |
[01:48] | of bigamy, multiple counts of fraud, | 重婚 多项欺诈 |
[01:50] | and one count of falsifying identity. | 其中一项为伪造身份 |
[01:53] | Appears as though hotshot here had two families at once. | 看来这位大能人同时拥有两个家庭 |
[01:56] | You’re the player who likes to play, Mr. Riller. | 你是喜欢玩的玩家啊 瑞勒先生 |
[01:58] | How do you answer to these charges? | 你对所起诉罪名是否认罪 |
[02:00] | Not guilty, your honor. | 不认罪 法官阁下 |
[02:01] | I love them all equally. | 我对她们的爱是平等的 |
[02:04] | How can love be a crime? | 爱怎么能是犯罪呢 |
[02:05] | Well, you’ve clearly never been to Thailand. | 显然你没去过泰国 |
[02:07] | Trial date will be set and bail– | 庭审日期待定 保释金… |
[02:08] | Your honor, we have expert testimony | 法官阁下 专家鉴定 |
[02:11] | that Mr. Riller is a flight risk, | 瑞勒先生有潜逃风险 |
[02:13] | and ask that bail be denied. | 请求不准予以保释 |
[02:14] | Really, Tom? He’s got no priors. | 甚至吗 汤姆 他没前科 |
[02:16] | – You want to do this? – Yeah. | -你要这样吗 -是的 |
[02:17] | I really want to do this. | 我真的要这样 |
[02:19] | I’d like to call Dr. Gary Boyd to the witness stand. | 我要请加里·博伊德医生出庭作证 |
[02:25] | Hello, Dr. Boyd. | 你好 博伊德医生 |
[02:27] | Hello, judge Wright. | 你好 莱特法官 |
[02:29] | So, Dr. Gary Boyd, | 那么 加里·博伊德医生 |
[02:32] | in your expert opinion, as one of the most | 你是加州最知名的 |
[02:35] | prominent psychiatrists in the state of California, | 精神科医生之一 以你的专家意见 |
[02:38] | does the accused pose an undue risk of flight? | 被告是否表现出不当的潜逃风险 |
[02:42] | All right, counselor, a word. | 好了 律师 过来下 |
[02:44] | Right in the middle of something. | 我还在说呢 |
[02:45] | You know this is just to determine if Romeo here | 你知道这只是确定这位多情种子 |
[02:47] | is a flight risk, not an audition for A few good men? | 有没有潜逃风险 不是《好人寥寥》试镜吧 |
[02:50] | Sorry if my questioning doesn’t work for your hangover, | 抱歉我的提问对治疗你的宿醉无效 |
[02:52] | – but it’s protocol. – Yeah? | -但方案是这样的 -是吗 |
[02:53] | Are tight pants part of your protocol too? | 紧身裤也是你的方案吗 |
[02:55] | These pants are fitted. | 裤子只是很合身而已 |
[02:56] | All right, just lay off the grandstanding, Tom, all right? | 别再哗众取宠了 行吗 汤姆 |
[02:58] | And let your junk breathe. | 让你的小弟透口气 |
[02:59] | You may want to have kids someday. | 以后你说不定还想要孩子呢 |
[03:01] | My eyes are up here. | 说话时请看我的眼睛 |
[03:03] | Dr. Boyd, carry on. | 博伊德医生 继续吧 |
[03:05] | Your honor, Mr. Riller is a very real flight risk | 法官阁下 瑞勒先生具有弃保潜逃风险 |
[03:07] | who shows classic sociopathic tendencies. | 他表现出典型的反社会倾向 |
[03:10] | He consistently establishes intimate relationships, | 他总是在建立亲密关系 |
[03:13] | and then flees when there are consequences. | 产生不良后果时便逃离 |
[03:15] | Mr. Riller’s also quite charming. | 瑞勒先生很有魅力 |
[03:18] | He already has a date with his lawyer. | 他已经和他的律师约会过一次了 |
[03:20] | I object. That is a work dinner. | 反对 那是工作晚餐 |
[03:22] | And karaoke. | 还有卡拉OK |
[03:24] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[03:25] | Mr. Riller, are you a flight risk? | 瑞勒先生 你有潜逃风险吗 |
[03:27] | Your honor, absolutely not. | 法官阁下 当然没有 |
[03:29] | I am a family man with deep roots in this community. | 我是家庭型男人 扎根在这一社区 |
[03:33] | Ask either of my wives. | 问我两个老婆任一个都行 |
[03:34] | Just answer one question. | 回答一个问题 |
[03:36] | Does Air Avianca fly nonstop to Costa Rica? | 阿维安卡航空有直飞哥斯达黎加的航班吗 |
[03:39] | – Don’t answer that. – Only if you take the 10:20, | -不要回答 -只有10点20那班 |
[03:40] | otherwise there’s a layover in Mexico City. | 其它的会在墨西哥城停留 |
[03:43] | Someone’s been looking | 某人想去 |
[03:44] | into travel to the only country in this hemisphere | 本半球唯一没有美国引渡条例的国家 |
[03:47] | without a U.S. Extradition policy. | 旅游啊 |
[03:49] | Bail is denied. | 不准保释 |
[03:52] | Boo-yah! | 棒 |
[03:52] | Dr. Boyd, a word with you in my chambers. | 博伊德医生 来内庭说几句 |
[03:55] | Yes, your honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[03:58] | Three times on your desk in one month? | 一个月内你桌上三次 |
[04:00] | – Nice. – Well, three times ever. | -真爽 -最棒的三次 |
[04:02] | Well, except for our world cup hookup. | 除了世界杯勾搭的那次 |
[04:04] | Oh, wait, the other night too. | 慢着 另一晚也算 |
[04:05] | There was no world cup hookup with you and me. | 我们世界杯时没勾搭一起 |
[04:07] | No, really? | 真的吗 |
[04:09] | Nope. Sorry. | 没 抱歉 |
[04:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:12] | Okay, yeah. That was us. | 好吧 是咱们 |
[04:14] | Gary! | 加里 |
[04:17] | Uh, what’s–what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:19] | Oh, that is a box that once contained a pregnancy test. | 那是曾经装着验孕棒的盒子 |
[04:22] | Mm-hmm, no, I get that. But hey, we use– | 我知道 但我们用了 |
[04:24] | We use condoms every time, right? | 每次都用了套 对吗 |
[04:25] | You are correct, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:28] | – Are you doing sex math? – I am. | -你是在算做爱的日子吗 -是的 |
[04:30] | So you–you’re sleeping with other people, | 你和其他人上床了吗 |
[04:32] | or it’s just you and me, | 还是只有我 |
[04:33] | and you thought you were pregnant with my–whoa, okay. | 你以为你怀上了我的… 好吧 |
[04:36] | No, but yes, in that you are not the only you, you know. | 不 但的确不止你一个 你知道的 |
[04:40] | I do, I do. I’m a pretty evolved cat. | 我知道 我很知情识趣 |
[04:42] | It’s all good. Hey, let’s go back to that, | 没事 我们再说说 |
[04:43] | um, pregnancy test thing for a sec. | 验孕的事 |
[04:46] | – Negative, right? – Yes. | -没怀 对吗 -是的 |
[04:48] | Hey, your honor–oh, damn! | 法官阁下 你娘的 |
[04:50] | Da-ha-ha-mn. Not bad, your honor. | 你娘的 不差嘛 法官阁下 |
[04:52] | Not bad at all. | 身材真不差 |
[04:54] | And, Dr. Boyd, hey, you been in the gym? | 博伊德医生 你在健身吗 |
[04:56] | Two-a-days? You look good, man. | 一天两次吗 身材不错 伙计 |
[04:58] | We were just reenacting a case scenario. | 我们只是在再现案件场景 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm, yeah, a case. | -是的 -案子吗 |
[05:01] | I know that case. | 我知道这案子 |
[05:02] | I’ve seen it late-night on Cinemax. | 我在电影频道的午夜场看过[多为限制级电影] |
[05:03] | Oh, which one? Witness for the sexecution | 哪一个 性死刑的证人 |
[05:05] | or sequester sisters? | 还是隔离姐妹 |
[05:07] | Wait, no, I remember. Juror’s box. | 慢着 我记得 陪审席 |
[05:10] | The ju– hey, keep this dude around. | 陪审… 别放走他 |
[05:12] | All right, Tedward, what did you want? | 泰沃德 有什么事 |
[05:14] | All right, Judge Hernandez needs you | 赫尔南德斯法官需要你 |
[05:16] | to file a motion for him by the end of the day, | 今天内为他提交动议 |
[05:17] | and Lincoln elementary school is on line one, | 林肯小学的电话在一线 |
[05:20] | Mr. Robby Shoemaker. | 罗比·休梅克先生 |
[05:22] | Oh, Robby. Robby, Robby, Robby. | 是罗比啊 |
[05:24] | I heard “Lincoln elementary school” from out in the hall. | 我在走廊里听到林肯小学 |
[05:27] | – Do not take that call. – Hi, Your Honor. | -不要接这个电话 -你好 法官阁下 |
[05:29] | Of course I’m gonna take the call. | 我当然会接这个电话 |
[05:30] | It’s what I do. | 这是我要做的 |
[05:31] | Hello, Robby. | 你好 罗比 |
[05:33] | Okay, dude, trust me when I tell you | 小家伙 我跟你说了你没谈判筹码 |
[05:35] | that you have no leverage, all right? | 你得相信我 好吗 |
[05:38] | So don’t say a thing. You’re ten years old. | 什么也别说 你才10岁 |
[05:39] | Nobody’s gonna negotiate with you, got it? | 没人会和你讨价还价的 明白吗 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[05:43] | – No, you’re not. – Bye. | -你不会 -拜 |
[05:44] | This is not happening. | 不可能 |
[05:46] | Sir, I put both of his parents in prison. | 先生 我把他父母都关进监狱了 |
[05:48] | If the kid needs a little | 如果那孩子需要一点 |
[05:49] | legal something-something, I’m gonna help him. | 法律方面的什么什么 我会帮他 |
[05:50] | His mother is 18 months clean and sober. | 他的母亲戒酒戒毒18个月了 |
[05:54] | It works if you work it. | 努力就会有收获 |
[05:54] | So work it. You’re worth it. | 努力吧 值得的 |
[05:56] | Keep coming back. Although, you know what? | 不停地再犯 但你知道吗 |
[05:57] | I did not go back. | 我没有 |
[05:59] | Sir, sir, two more months. | 先生 只要两个月 |
[06:00] | His mom’s got two more months on her sentence, | 他妈妈就会刑满释放了 |
[06:02] | and he’s ten years old. | 他才10岁 |
[06:04] | Your job is to clear cases for the state of California. | 你的工作是为加州审理案件 |
[06:07] | Is this kid more important than the state of California? | 这孩子比加州还要重要吗 |
[06:09] | Well, he’s not less important. | 他的重要性也不输于加州 |
[06:11] | – Mm, damn. – Nice! | -给力 -说得好 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | What’s the emergency? | 什么紧急事 |
[06:20] | I knew you’d come, | 我就知道你会来 |
[06:22] | ‘Cause you feel guilty. | 因为你觉得内疚 |
[06:23] | That was a mandatory sentencing, | 那是强制性判决 |
[06:25] | and it was not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[06:30] | Well, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[06:32] | Might as well work my magic. | 我就施展下法力吧 |
[06:35] | What are the charges? | 罪名是什么 |
[06:36] | I drew a picture of my P.E. Teacher, Mr. Pembert. | 我给体育老师潘伯特先生画了幅画 |
[06:40] | With big-ass boobies. | 配了一对超大的咪咪 |
[06:42] | I mean, were they like– | 是这样的吗 |
[06:43] | Principal Johnson will see you now. | 约翰逊校长现在可以见你了 |
[06:45] | I’m Robby Shoemaker’s counsel. | 我是罗比·休梅克的律师 |
[06:49] | You know you can’t get rid of your guilt | 你应该知道用冰淇淋 披萨和现金 |
[06:50] | by buying me off with ice cream, pizza, and cash. | 来收买我 你也无法摆脱内疚吧 |
[06:54] | – Fine, give it back. – Okay, you can buy me off. | -好吧 还回来 -好的 你可以收买我 |
[06:56] | All right, you know what, dude? | 你知道吗 小家伙 |
[06:57] | Buy you off? I got your sentence reduced | 我至于收买你吗 我帮你将判决 |
[07:00] | from two weeks detention to an apology to your teacher. | 从两周留堂减少为对老师道歉 |
[07:02] | I mean, frankly, you should be buying me off. | 说实话 你应该收买我才对 |
[07:04] | And you have a hickey on your neck. | 你脖子上有个吻痕 |
[07:06] | I do not have a hickey. | 我才没有吻痕呢 |
[07:10] | Oh, man, I got a hickey. | 老天 这里有个吻痕 |
[07:11] | That must be from Gary. | 这肯定是加里的杰作 |
[07:16] | All right. | 到了 |
[07:19] | Keep going to the corner. | 继续开到街角 |
[07:21] | I seriously don’t need Alfonso seeing a judge drop me off. | 我不想让阿方索看到法官送我回来 |
[07:24] | Who’s Alfonso? | 阿方索是谁 |
[07:25] | Alfonso’s a 12-year-old kid | 阿方索12岁了 |
[07:27] | who can already grow a beard. | 已经开始长胡子了 |
[07:28] | His hobbies include beating on me, | 他的爱好包括打我 |
[07:30] | and watching kung-fu movies so he can find new ways | 看功夫电影 这样可以找到新方法 |
[07:32] | to beat on me. | 来打我 |
[07:37] | – See you next time. – All right. | -下次见了 -好的 |
[07:39] | Wait, wait, wait, no, there’s not gonna be a next time. | 慢着 没有下次了 |
[07:41] | Hey, hey, hey. Seriously. | 喂 说真的 |
[07:43] | This was a one-time thing. | 就这一次 |
[07:44] | Do not call me again. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[07:45] | – Hey, mami. – You Alfonso? | -妈咪 -你是阿方索吗 |
[07:48] | I’ll be whoever you want me to be. | 你想我是谁就是谁 |
[07:49] | Damn, you can grow a beard, dude. | 见鬼 你还真长了胡子 |
[07:51] | You want to get some pesce and some white wine? | 你想吃点小鱼喝点小酒吗 |
[07:53] | No, I do not want to dine with you, sir. | 不 我不想和你一起用餐 先生 |
[07:56] | You leave Robby alone. | 你别惹罗比 |
[07:58] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[07:59] | I’m serious, I will cut you. | 我说真的 我会灭了你 |
[08:05] | I am officially asking you not to take the calls | 我正式要求你不要再接被你关起来的人 |
[08:08] | from children or sisters or parents or husbands | 他们的孩子 姐妹 父母或丈夫 |
[08:10] | of the people you lock up. | 打来的电话 |
[08:11] | Okay, how about email? Snapchat? Tinder? | 好的 那电邮 照片分享 约会应用呢 |
[08:14] | Can I take those? | 可以接吗 |
[08:15] | I wish you’d rethink this. | 我希望你再考虑一下 |
[08:18] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[08:19] | Oh, wait. Is this going up? | 等等 这是上去的吗 |
[08:29] | Oh, oh, sorry. Sorry, dude. | 对不起 伙计 |
[08:31] | Chili peppers. Involuntary, sorry. | 呛辣红椒的歌 不知不觉就嗨了 不好意思 |
[08:34] | Morning, judge. | 早上好 法官 |
[08:36] | What’s up? Your cafe con leche. | 还好吗 你的牛奶咖啡 |
[08:38] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[08:39] | One breakfast burrito con todo. | 一份玉米煎饼早餐 |
[08:40] | Hey, try this fresh salsa. | 试下这个新鲜辣酱 |
[08:42] | Don’t worry, it’s mild. | 别担心 微辣 |
[08:46] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:47] | Mild? For who, the devil? | 微辣 谁的口味 魔鬼吗 |
[08:51] | Gene Simmons? | 吉恩·西蒙斯[kiss乐队创立人] |
[08:52] | I feel like I just made out with godzilla. | 我觉得我和哥斯拉舌吻了 |
[08:54] | It’s muy caliente. | 好辣 |
[08:56] | Whoa, okay. Personal space, dude. | 好了 注意下个人空间 伙计 |
[08:58] | That one’s on you. Hmm? | 这次怪你 |
[09:00] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[09:06] | – Hey, your honor. – What’s happening? | -法官阁下 -什么事 |
[09:07] | You might want to take the back way. | 你还是走后门吧 |
[09:09] | Judge Hernandez is waiting on you. | 赫尔南德斯法官在等你 |
[09:11] | You should have filed that motion. | 你应该提交动议 |
[09:13] | He’s “old guy on the verge of a aneurysm” mad. | 他的生气程度是”老家伙快爆动脉瘤了” |
[09:15] | Okay? He’s like… | 好吗 他表情这样的 |
[09:16] | You know what, I deal with mentally unstable criminals | 我整天和心理不稳定的罪犯打交道 |
[09:18] | all day long, and I’m sure I can handle | 我相信我可以应付 |
[09:20] | a slightly irritated Judge Hernandez. | 稍稍发火的赫尔南德斯法官 |
[09:22] | – Oh, all right. – Where are you going? | -那好吧 -你去哪里 |
[09:24] | Oh. I’m eating a bomb-sicle. | 我要吃炸弹冰 |
[09:26] | Security says we have to go outside to eat them | 安保说必须出来吃 |
[09:27] | because it involved the word “bomb.” | 因为这个叫”炸弹” |
[09:29] | Crazy, right? | 疯了吧 |
[09:30] | – 2014 is a trip. – Word. | -2014年不好混 -同意 |
[09:33] | Later. | 回见 |
[09:37] | You’re not trying to, you know… | 你不打算… 你懂的 |
[09:40] | – What? – Accidentally run into me like, | -什么 -不小心撞到我 |
[09:43] | “Oh, Rebecca, hey. What’s up, girl?” | 丽贝卡 你好吗 姑娘 |
[09:44] | No, Smith v. Clark. | 不 史密斯与克拉克一案 |
[09:45] | Yeah, testifying for the defense. | 为辩方作证 |
[09:47] | If that’s okay with you, your ego. | 你没意见吧 自负阁下 |
[09:48] | I mean, your honor. | 我是说 法官阁下 |
[09:49] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[09:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:52] | No, I’m just kidding. I don’t care. | 不 我开玩笑的 我不在乎 |
[09:53] | – Do what you want. – A little bit. | -你该干什么干什么去 -一点点 |
[09:54] | You care a little bit? | 你有那么一点点在乎吗 |
[09:55] | Come on. Burn through a box of condoms | 得了 只需一盒安全套 |
[09:57] | and a jug of tequila, you’ll come crawling back. | 一壶龙舌兰 你就会爬来求我的 |
[09:59] | Whoa-ho, don’t hold your breath, my friend. | 别指望了 朋友 |
[10:01] | – We’ll see. – Oh, come–come on, Gary. | -走着瞧 -拜托 加里 |
[10:04] | Hey, if it makes you feel any better, | 希望这话让你好受些 |
[10:06] | this is your hickey! | 这是你留下的吻痕 |
[10:10] | That’s a song, you guys. | 这是一首歌 各位 |
[10:12] | * If it makes you feel any better * | 希望这话让你好受些 |
[10:13] | * This is your hickey, Gary * | 这是你留下的吻痕 加里 |
[10:17] | Know that there was a case | 以前有这样的案例 |
[10:18] | back in 1983– | 1983年时 |
[10:19] | Well, if it isn’t little miss trainwreck. | 瞧啊 一团糟小姐来了 |
[10:23] | There you are, Judge Hernandez. | 你在这里啊 赫尔南德斯法官 |
[10:24] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你呢 |
[10:26] | Judge Wright, I specifically asked you to file that motion. | 莱特法官 我特别要求你要提交动议 |
[10:29] | I know, sir. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 先生 真是对不起 |
[10:30] | I had an emergency come up. | 我之前有紧急事要处理 |
[10:31] | No, lying. See, that is a lie. | 说谎 这是谎言 |
[10:32] | She was out there helping her at-risk youth. | 她出去帮助她的危险中的少年了 |
[10:35] | Might I suggest an official sanction? | 我能建议正式批准吗 |
[10:37] | Could be any closer to me right now? | 你还可以靠得再近些吗 |
[10:40] | – Sorry. – Oh, sir, | -对不起 -先生 |
[10:41] | if you’ll excuse me just one moment, | 不好意思 |
[10:42] | I’ve got to take this call. | 我得接这个电话 |
[10:43] | No, no, no, no, no. Do not take that call. | 不行不行 不要接这个电话 |
[10:45] | You are a judge, not a social worker. | 你是法官 不是社工 |
[10:48] | Fine, okay. But just so you know, | 好吧 但你要知道 |
[10:50] | you can’t blame Robby for me not filing that motion, okay? | 我没有提交动议 这事不能怪罗比 |
[10:53] | I wanted this to be a surprise– thank you, Tom. | 我本来想给大家惊喜的 谢你全家 汤姆 |
[10:55] | – You’re welcome. – But I got tapped | -不用客气 -但我被选中 |
[10:57] | to give the dunham law commencement speech. | 在杜伦法学院毕业典礼上演讲 |
[11:00] | I’ve been kind of lost in my speech writing. | 我写演讲稿写得太入神了 |
[11:02] | Oh, you’re the keynote? | 你是主题演讲人 |
[11:03] | – I am. – I’m a trustee. | -我是的 -我是理事 |
[11:05] | – Yes, I know that, sir. – I’ll be there. | -我知道 先生 -我会去的 |
[11:07] | – I look forward to it. – Oh, me too. | -我很期待 -我也是 |
[11:08] | Maybe we should car pool. I’ll meet you there. | 我们拼车好吗 在那里见吧 |
[11:10] | Let’s just–we’ll all meet– I’m going to see him there too. | 我们到时见 我会在那里见到他 |
[11:12] | Oh, you just wormed your way | 你没提交动议 |
[11:14] | – out of not filing that motion. – Yeah, I did. | -你用这招脱身了 -是的 |
[11:15] | You know, she didn’t file that moti– | 她没有提交动… |
[11:17] | – He’s gone. – God, your grasp– | -他走了 -老天 你想掌控的 |
[11:19] | Your grasp is always just exceeding the reach. | 总是在你够不着的地方 |
[11:21] | Oh, oh, oh, that must suck, huh? | 不爽吧 |
[11:23] | Oh, look, I got a call from Lincoln elementary. | 看 林肯小学来电 |
[11:26] | I got to take it. Judge Wright. | 我得接 我是莱特法官 |
[11:28] | Judge Wright. | 我是赖皮法官 |
[11:30] | I still don’t know why Judge Wright is here for this meeting. | 我还是不知道为什么莱特法官会来 |
[11:32] | I mean, it is an elementary school. | 这里是小学 |
[11:35] | Ms. Wright is a mentor and a very important judge. | 莱特女士是良师 是非常重要的法官 |
[11:39] | Excuse me, so sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[11:41] | I had wine and cake for breakfast. | 我早餐吃了蛋糕喝了酒 |
[11:43] | So which gang recruited Robby? | 哪个帮派在招徕罗比 |
[11:47] | A gang? There’s been a misunderstanding. | 帮派 你误会了 |
[11:49] | Robby drew an offensive portrait. | 罗比画了无礼的画像 |
[11:53] | Okay, apparently I was misled again. | 显然我又被误导了 |
[11:56] | May I see the picture, please? | 请把画像给我看 |
[12:01] | It’s you, Mr. Thorpe. | 这是你 索普先生 |
[12:03] | Except your head is a penis. | 只是你的头是老二形状 |
[12:05] | Actually it’s very good. He really got you. | 画得很好啊 他把握了你的神韵 |
[12:08] | I mean, did you evaluate this? | 你评分了吗 |
[12:09] | I did evaluate it, yes. | 我评分了 |
[12:10] | So, here’s the story. | 是这样的 |
[12:12] | Robby is having a tough time in his group home. | 罗比在团体之家过得不太顺 |
[12:15] | He’s a victim of bullying and fighting. | 他是被欺负和被打的受害人 |
[12:17] | And so I’m sure this is just a cry out for attention. | 我肯定这只是他尽力想寻求注意 |
[12:20] | – Right, Robby? – No. | -是吗 罗比 -不是 |
[12:22] | I just think Mr. Thorpe’s head looks like a dong. | 我就是觉得索普先生的头看起来像小鸡鸡 |
[12:24] | That’s not acceptable! | 岂有此理 |
[12:26] | Mr. Thorpe, can we just look at this | 索普先生 我们这样想吧 |
[12:28] | as an artistic expression of a frustrated child | 这是一个失意孩子的艺术表现形式 |
[12:32] | who would benefit more from guidance | 比起惩罚 我们引导他 |
[12:34] | and understanding rather than punishment? | 理解他 更能让他受益 |
[12:36] | – I don’t like it. – I understand. | -我不喜欢这样 -我懂 |
[12:38] | I realize I have an oddly shaped head. | 我知道我的头形状很奇怪 |
[12:41] | But I’m sensitive about it. | 但我对这个问题很敏感 |
[12:43] | Mr. Thorpe, I understand, | 索普先生 我明白 |
[12:44] | and if you’ll just let me take care of this, | 让我来处理这件事吧 |
[12:48] | I promise you it will never happen again. | 我向你保证 这种事不会再发生了 |
[12:50] | Thanks so much, and you might want to just consider | 非常感谢 也许你该考虑下 |
[12:52] | switching your part. | 改变一下头发方向 |
[12:54] | Might help cover the curvature. | 也许可以掩盖弯曲 |
[12:55] | – Okay, thank you. – All right, okay. | -谢谢 -好了 |
[12:56] | I’d be happy to do portraits of your family. | 我很乐意画你的全家福 |
[12:58] | – All right, that’s enough. – Oh, come on now. | -够了 -你不是吧 |
[13:15] | First off, you got to stop lying to get me to show up. | 首先 你不能再撒谎让我出现 |
[13:17] | It’s not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[13:19] | Second, you got to notify the head of the group home, | 第二 你必须通知团体之家的负责人 |
[13:22] | document the bullying, | 上报受欺负的事 |
[13:23] | and then file a police report. | 然后报警 |
[13:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | When this kid Alfonso comes at you, | 那个叫阿方索的小子找你麻烦时 |
[13:33] | you hold up your hands like you’re afraid to fight. | 你这样举起手 像是害怕打架 |
[13:36] | Like that, right? And then boom! | 就像这样 然后猛的一下 |
[13:37] | You punch him in the nose as hard as you can. | 你尽力打他的鼻子 |
[13:41] | Nothing scares a bully like seeing his own blood. | 恶霸最害怕的就是看到自己的鲜血 |
[13:45] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[13:47] | that’s the best advice a grown-up’s given me in a long time. | 很久没有大人给我这么好的建议了 |
[13:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:53] | You think I’m a grown-up? | 你觉得我是大人吗 |
[13:54] | Well, if you’re asking me, | 如果你在问我 |
[13:56] | then you really got problems. | 那你的问题就严重了 |
[13:58] | Nice. | 说得好 |
[14:01] | All right, let me see your right. | 来吧 给我秀两下子 |
[14:03] | Again, harder. | 再来 用力 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[14:05] | Get out of my van. | 给我下车 |
[14:07] | Mr. Riller, before I pronounce sentencing, | 瑞勒先生 在我宣布判决前 |
[14:09] | is there anything you or anyone on your behalf | 你 或是你的代理人 |
[14:12] | – would like to say? – Your honor, | -有什么话要说吗 -法官阁下 |
[14:14] | Mrs. Riller and Mrs. Riller have agreed | 瑞勒太太和瑞勒太太同意 |
[14:16] | to petition the court for leniency. | 请求法庭宽大处理 |
[14:19] | Your honor, I knew Douglas Riller | 法官阁下 我认识的道格拉斯·瑞勒 |
[14:21] | as a loving husband and father to my two children | 是爱我的丈夫 爱两个孩子的父亲 |
[14:24] | from a previous marriage. | 孩子们还是我和前夫生的 |
[14:25] | Your honor, I too knew Douglas Riller | 法官阁下 我认识的道格拉斯·瑞勒 |
[14:27] | as a loving husband and father to our two dobermans. | 也是爱我的丈夫 爱咱们两只杜宾犬的好父亲 |
[14:31] | And although I am not happy about his lies, | 虽然我不喜欢他的谎言 |
[14:35] | I have to say that he’s always been there for me | 但我得说 我生病时他一直照顾我 |
[14:38] | when I’m sick, and supportive when I was down. | 我失意时他一直支持我 |
[14:41] | He was also there for me when I was sick, | 我生病时他也一直照顾我 |
[14:43] | and supportive when I was down, | 我失意时他也一直支持我 |
[14:45] | except for a few times when she was sick at the same time. | 除了有几次 她也同时生病了 |
[14:48] | Then it got tricky. | 情况就棘手了 |
[14:50] | Wow. I’m sorry. Please continue. | 哇 对不起 继续吧 |
[14:53] | The point is Douglas was there for us. | 重点是 道格拉斯一直支持着我们 |
[14:56] | Did he lie? | 他说谎了吗 |
[14:57] | Did he deceive? Yes. | 他欺骗了我们吗 是的 |
[15:00] | But at the end of the day, isn’t any relationship, | 但最后 所有关系 |
[15:02] | romantic or otherwise, about showing up for someone | 爱情的或其它 重点不都是一次又一次地 |
[15:05] | over and over again? | 出现在对方身边吗 |
[15:06] | About someone being there for someone when you need them most? | 当你最需要谁的时候 对方能在你身边 |
[15:10] | How many of us have ever experienced that? | 我们有多少人体验过呢 |
[15:12] | Well, I have. | 我体验过 |
[15:13] | And I’m thankful for it. | 我很感恩 |
[15:15] | So please, show Douglas mercy, please. | 求你了 请对道格拉斯宽大处理 |
[15:19] | Oh, that’s– that’s beautiful. | 太感人了 |
[15:21] | Effed up all at the same time. That’s kind of crazy. | 但同时又太奇葩了 疯了 |
[15:23] | Mr. Riller, I sentence you to time served | 瑞勒先生 我宣判重婚罪 |
[15:26] | for the charges of bigamy, and one month | 刑期已服 伪造身份及欺诈 |
[15:28] | for the charge of falsifying identity and fraud. | 刑期一个月 |
[15:31] | Additionally I sentence you | 此外 我宣判 |
[15:32] | to take a course in feminism, | 你要学习男女平等的课程 |
[15:35] | the college of your choice while wearing this t-shirt | 大学你自己选 你得穿这件T恤 |
[15:38] | to class every day. | 每天去上课 |
[15:40] | What? How am I gonna pick up girls? | 什么 这叫我怎么泡妞啊 |
[15:47] | But the exhilirating and terrifying truth is that– | 令人高兴与害怕的事实是 |
[15:50] | Not now, go away, bad time. | 走开 没空 |
[15:52] | I said go away. | 我说了走开 |
[15:53] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[16:00] | I punched Alfonso like you said. | 我照你说的揍了阿方索 |
[16:03] | Dude, I mean your timing– | 小家伙 你来得… |
[16:04] | Your timing is not very good. | 真不是时候 |
[16:06] | I’m in the middle of writing a speech. | 我正在写演讲稿 |
[16:08] | – I got to go. – He’s got brothers, | -我得走了 -他有兄弟 |
[16:09] | and cousins, and one really big, | 表兄弟 还有一个块头超大 |
[16:11] | and I mean big, big sister. | 超大超大的姐姐 |
[16:14] | All right, here’s what you do. You call your case worker. | 你要这样做 打电话给负责你的社工 |
[16:16] | All right? Tell her tonight. | 好吗 今晚跟她说这事 |
[16:17] | And then I will deal with this tomorrow, first thing. | 我明天一早就来处理 |
[16:19] | They said they’re sending me to edgewater. | 他们说要送我去滨水 |
[16:21] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我甚至不知道那是什么 |
[16:23] | – Edgewater? – Yeah. | -滨水吗 -是的 |
[16:25] | No. Edgewater’s aw– | 不行 滨水… |
[16:27] | Edgewater is for super, super violent kids. | 滨水是给超级暴力的孩子们待的 |
[16:29] | They will eat you alive. | 他们会把你生吞活剥 |
[16:31] | – You told me to hit him. – I know. I know I did, okay? | -你让我打他的 -我知道我说了 |
[16:33] | It’s my fault. I’m gonna fix it. | 是我的错 我会解决 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna fix it. | 我会解决 |
[16:35] | – I’ll stay at your place. – No, no, you won’t. | -我要住你家 -不行 |
[16:38] | Nobody lives with me. I mean, I don’t keep anything– | 没人能和我一起住 我手下没活物 |
[16:40] | I killed a cactus. | 我连仙人掌都养不活 |
[16:41] | All I need is a warm garage | 我需要的只是温暖的车库 |
[16:43] | and a cold pizza. | 和冻披萨 |
[16:45] | Come on, I got to go. Let’s go. | 我得走了 我们走 |
[16:47] | Robby, honey, dude, I mean, you probably think | 罗比 亲爱的 你可能觉得 |
[16:49] | I’m this, you know, awesome judge | 我是一个很赞的法官 |
[16:51] | – who has it all together. – Nope. | -集优点于一身 -不 |
[16:53] | I think you’re a mess. | 我觉得你一团糟 |
[16:54] | But you owe me one. | 但你欠我一个人情 |
[16:55] | Oh, what I owe you, sir, by law, | 先生 法律上来说 我欠你的 |
[16:58] | is a suitable environment for the next 58 days | 是给你一个合适的地方 让你待上58天 |
[17:00] | until your mom gets out. | 直到你妈妈出来 |
[17:01] | I am not a suitable anything, okay? | 我这里完全不合适 |
[17:03] | I’m a workaholic freakshow. | 我是个工作狂 |
[17:05] | I eat crap all day, I drink until I drop, you know? | 我整天吃垃圾食品 喝酒喝到烂醉 |
[17:09] | I might binge-watch lock-up, | 我可能会疯狂地看《拘留所》[监狱系列纪录片] |
[17:11] | ‘Cause I put half of those guys in there. | 里面一半的人是我关进去的 |
[17:13] | I mean, sometimes I have to tie a rope | 有时候我必须在脚踝系根绳子 |
[17:14] | from my ankle to the bed | 拴在床上 |
[17:16] | ‘Cause I don’t even know what I do at night. | 因为我甚至不知道我晚上会做什么 |
[17:17] | So you get to keep wrecking my life? | 那你就不停地毁掉我的生活吗 |
[17:19] | First, you put my parents away, | 首先 你把我爸妈关起来了 |
[17:21] | then you got me kicked out of a halfway decent group home, | 然后害我被赶出还算人道的团体之家 |
[17:24] | and now I have to go live with violent guys? | 现在我得和暴力少年犯住一起 |
[17:28] | Come on, Judge. | 拜托 法官 |
[17:29] | Can’t you just put me back the way you found me? | 你就不能让我回到认识你之前的生活吗 |
[17:36] | Let’s just stick to the protocol that we talked about, and yeah, | 就坚持我们讨论过的方案 是的 |
[17:40] | – see you next week. – I need a favor. | -下周见 -我要你帮忙 |
[17:41] | One second. | 稍等 |
[17:42] | Don’t thank me, man. | 不用谢我 |
[17:43] | Healing is a team sport. | 治疗需要团队合作 |
[17:44] | Okay, I don’t have time to watch you pretend | 我没时间看你假装 |
[17:46] | to be on the phone with patients. | 和病人打电话 |
[17:48] | Yeah, well, you didn’t exactly crawl here, | 你没有爬着来求我 |
[17:51] | but you’re here. Oh, and you brought a date. | 但你来了 还带了个约会对象 |
[17:52] | You know, you’re really taking this whole cougar thing | 知道吗 你真是把”熟女爱嫩草”推到了 |
[17:54] | to the next level. | 新的高度 |
[17:55] | All right, Robby Shoemaker, Dr. Gary Boyd. | 这位是罗比·休梅克 这是加里·博伊德医生 |
[17:58] | I need a letter from an expert in the field | 我需要领域专家的信 |
[18:00] | stating that Robby is not a violent child, | 证明罗比没有暴力倾向 |
[18:03] | but that he was acting in self-defense against a bully | 有人欺负他 他只是自卫 |
[18:06] | so that he can stay in his current group home, | 这样他能留在现在的团体之家 |
[18:07] | and not get transferred to edgewater. | 不被转到滨水 |
[18:09] | Ooh, edgewater? Yikes. | 滨水吗 哎呀 |
[18:10] | 58 days, man. It’s the home stretch. | 58天 伙计 最后要熬过的时间 |
[18:13] | Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself for that long? | 你觉得你能守规矩这么久吗[摸自己] |
[18:15] | In my sleep. I’m not like the Judge over here. | 睡着的时候 我不像这位法官 |
[18:17] | – You know what I’m saying? – Right, let’s go. We’re late. | -你懂我意思 -我们走 迟到了 |
[18:19] | – Good. – Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[18:20] | The exhilarating and terrifying truth is that | 令人高兴与害怕的事实是 |
[18:25] | nothing adequately prepares you for how it feels | 没什么能让你充分准备好去理解 |
[18:29] | to uphold the law. | 维护法律的感受 |
[18:31] | Is there a chance that you will be swallowed whole by your job? | 有没有可能你完全被工作所吞噬 |
[18:35] | Yes. Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[18:37] | Before you know it, you’ll be using | 在你还没意识到之前 |
[18:39] | the nearest teaspoon as your makeup mirror, | 你就会把最近的茶匙当作化妆镜 |
[18:41] | or to adjust the knot in your tie. | 或是整理领带结 |
[18:44] | And it’s gonna freak you out at first, by the way, | 顺便说下 一开始会吓你一跳 |
[18:46] | because no one tells you that you appear upside down | 因为没人告诉你茶匙上的影像 |
[18:49] | in a spoon, but you do. | 是倒的 但的确是这样 |
[18:52] | And it’s an excellent reminder | 这是绝佳的提示 |
[18:53] | because the very spirit of the law | 因为法律精神的方方面面 |
[18:57] | is about making things right side up | 就是要让颠倒的东西正过来 |
[19:01] | and doing whatever you can to keep it that way. | 你们要尽一切努力 保持这一正确性 |
[19:10] | Oh, what’s up? There’s my man. | 还好吗 小兄弟 |
[19:11] | Hey, what are you– no, he can’t be in here. | 你做什么 他不能在这里 |
[19:14] | He underaged. | 他未到法定年龄 |
[19:15] | Here’s my I.D. | 这是我的身份证 |
[19:18] | – Give me that. – Looks official to me. | -给我 -我觉得很真 |
[19:19] | Oh, where did you get your medical degree, Dr. Lee Trang? | 你在哪里拿到的医科文凭 李庄医生 |
[19:23] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[19:24] | You know Mary Harmon from child services? | 你们认识儿童福利署的玛丽·哈蒙 |
[19:27] | You got him in a bar, Rebecca? At 10:00 p.m.? | 你让他晚上10点待在酒吧吗 丽贝卡 |
[19:29] | I thought it was 9:30. | 我以为才9点半 |
[19:30] | And this will keep Robby out of edgewater permanently. | 这个可以让罗比永远不用去滨水 |
[19:34] | Nice. Drinks on the house, everyone. | 不错 各位 酒吧请大家喝酒 |
[19:37] | – The Judge is buying. – What? | -法官买单 -什么 |
[19:38] | No, I’m not buying. | 不 我不会买单 |
[19:39] | I’m not buying drinks. I’m very cheap. | 我不会请喝酒 我很小气 |
[19:41] | All right, oh, hey, hey. | 好的 喂 |
[19:42] | Don’t forget this, all right? | 别忘了这个 |
[19:44] | – Thanks for everything, Judge. – You got it. | -感谢你做的一切 法官 -不客气 |
[19:46] | Take care of yourself, all right? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:48] | And yeah, yeah, call me anytime. | 随时打电话给我 |
[19:51] | Any time at all, Robby. | 随时都行 罗比 |
[19:53] | Preferably during business hours. | 最好在上班时间 |
[19:54] | Hey, hey, hey, Judge Hernandez. | 赫尔南德斯法官 |
[19:56] | That was Robby Shoemaker. | 那是罗比·休梅克 |
[19:58] | Yeah, I kept him off the streets, | 我让他不用流落街头 |
[19:59] | out of juvie, turns out. | 不用去少年教养院 原来 |
[20:01] | That’s what happens when you take the call. | 接了电话 会有这种结果 |
[20:03] | How can I be mad at you | 你怎能生你的气呢 |
[20:05] | after that great speech you gave tonight? | 你今晚的演讲太精彩了 |
[20:07] | Truly. | 的确 |
[20:09] | In fact, I’m gonna buy you a round. | 我请你喝一轮 |
[20:12] | Anything you like… | 你想喝什么都行 |
[20:13] | From the two bottom shelves. | 最下面两层架子上的 |
[20:16] | Bartender, hi. Can you get the Mcallister 24, | 酒保 把麦卡利斯特24 |
[20:18] | throw that on the bottom shelf, get us a round? | 放到最下面一层 给咱们来一轮 |
[20:20] | – Make hers a double. – See, Gary? | -给她来双份 -你瞧 加里 |
[20:22] | That is why you’re my favorite Gary. | 正因如此 你是我最喜欢的加里 |
[20:25] | Well, actually Busey is. Gary Busey’s strong. | 布塞才是 加里·布塞很强[演员] |
[20:27] | – But you’re second. – Busey? He’s gonna beat me? | -但你排第二 -布塞 他胜过我吗 |
[20:29] | Yes. Thank you for the letter. | 是 多谢你的信 |
[20:32] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:35] | This song. I love this song. | 这首歌 我好喜欢这首歌 |
[20:37] | Oh! Give her some room. Give her a wide berth, guys. | 给她点地方 和她保持安全距离 |
[20:39] | You might want to give her some personal space. | 给她一点私人空间比较好 |
[20:40] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你这样很丢人 |
[20:41] | Judge, you gotta stop that. | 法官 别这样 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | Actually, I kind of hurt my neck. | 我好像扭伤了脖子 |
[20:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:47] | Anyway. Here’s to us. | 敬大家 |