英文名称:Bad Boys
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | What is this having-a-picnic shit in my car? | 在我车上野餐是什么意思? |
[00:57] | Please, man, I’m not getting my sex at home. | 老婆不给亲热 |
[00:59] | Don’t deny me this. | 吃东西你也管 |
[01:01] | You sleep with a beautiful woman every night. | 你每晚跟个美女睡觉 |
[01:04] | I’m married. That’s what married means. | 婚姻的意义是: |
[01:06] | It means you sleep together, but you can’t get none. | 睡在一起 但不做爱 |
[01:12] | Watch it with all that shit, all right? | 别弄脏我的宝车 可以吗? |
[01:16] | Look, where’s your cup holders? | 那么 杯架在哪? |
[01:19] | – I don’t have one. – You don’t have one? | 没杯架 |
[01:23] | $80,000 for this car, and you ain’t got no cup holder? | 什么意思? 八万块钱的车 没杯架? |
[01:25] | It’s $105,000. This is one of the fastest production cars on the planet. | 是十万五 这是世上最快的车之一 |
[01:29] | Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. This is a limited edition. | 4秒就加速到60 是限量生产的 |
[01:32] | You damn right it’s limited. No cup holder, no backseat. | 的确是蛮有限的 没杯架 没后座 |
[01:36] | It’s a shiny dick with two chairs in it. | 这是辆二人座的老二车 |
[01:39] | I guess we the balls just dragging the fuck along. | 只是我们这两个龟蛋 搭个顺风车罢了 |
[01:43] | Damn. Sorry. | 妈的 抱歉 |
[01:52] | – Get it. – I can’t get down there. | – 去捡 – 我捡不到 |
[01:54] | You got an engine floor up here. My shit won’t go down in there. | 你的引擎有毛病, 我的手才不要放下去 |
[01:58] | Go. Titty-titty, strutty-strutty. | 去 把胸挺高 摇屁股 |
[02:01] | Go on. Make them want it. | 去啊 叫他们流口水 |
[02:03] | I ain’t your wife to be cleaning up after you. | 我又不是你的老婆要帮你 清理善后 |
[02:06] | Watch my hand. My shit can’t get down there. It gets stuck. | 听著 我的手伸不下去 进去就卡住了 |
[02:10] | – You come up with this shit. – Get that fry. | – 之后会变成什么样? 之后就会扭成这样 – 去捡薯条 |
[02:14] | This ain’t no goddamn Denny’s. Don’t eat in my car. | 这不是丹尼餐厅 不可以吃- – |
[02:17] | I wouldn’t buy shit from Denny’s. I don’t like the way we been treated. | 我不去丹尼吃 我不喜欢 他们对我的服务态度 |
[02:20] | They bit, Jack. Let’s skank these fools. | 上钩了 杰克 让我们去扁那些痞子 |
[02:25] | You ain’t interested in the fry. You all up in that. | 你不是为薯条 是为了看女人 |
[02:27] | – Get out of the car, man. – Shit. | – 出来 – 妈的 |
[02:29] | – What the fuck? – Me and my team have had a big week… | – 干他妈的做什么? – 我们倒楣了一星期 |
[02:32] | so just get the fuck out of the car. | 下车 |
[02:34] | Damn. What are you weighing, 350? | 妈的 你多重 350磅? |
[02:38] | I bet you’re a big chicken-eating motherfucker. | 我打赌你吃太多欧罗肥了 |
[02:40] | – Get the fuck out. – I always get the big motherfuckers. | 为何胖子老找上我? |
[02:44] | – Get out of the car now! – All right! | – 现在就出来 – 好 好 |
[02:47] | – Hold on. – Now this is some funny shit. | – 等一下 – 这很好笑 |
[02:50] | Let me tell you how bad a day you’re having. | 让我告诉你 你今天会多倒楣 |
[02:52] | You’re jacking two cops. | 你们在抢两个警察 |
[02:54] | Yeah? I’m a stand-up comedian, and I suck! | 我还是喜剧演员呢…而且是不入流的 |
[02:57] | – That’s why I need your car. – I ain’t no Wesley Snipes. | – 所以我要借你的车 – 我不是英雄 |
[03:00] | I just hang out with stupid-ass friends that drive stupid-ass cars… | 我只是跟开著一辆招摇的 |
[03:04] | that attract a lot of motherfucking attention! | …骚包车的一个 浑球朋友在一起 |
[03:07] | I need to jump over this car and smack you in your head. | 我该跳过去打烂你头 |
[03:11] | – You’re arguing over a French fry! – It’s not about the French fry! | – 你为了薯条跟我鬼叫 – 才不是这样 |
[03:14] | It’s about your lack of respect for other people’s property! | 是你不尊重他人的财产 |
[03:17] | – Shut the fuck up! – This shit is stupid. | – 喂 喂 – 闭嘴 |
[03:19] | Hold the fuck on! | 真是笨猪头 等他妈的一下 |
[03:21] | You want something bad enough? Come get some! | 你想被扁 来呀 |
[03:27] | You like that shit? | 你喜欢这样吗? |
[03:29] | Wesley Snipes, Passenger57. | 从电影上学来的 |
[03:31] | Now give me a motherfucking Handiwipe. | 给我点他妈的湿手巾 |
[03:34] | Let’s hear one of those jokes, bitch. | 讲个笑话给我听 痞子 |
[05:12] | What do you think, guys? Looks like the real thing. | 觉得如何? 蛮像真的吧 |
[05:14] | You remember your assignment? | 记得你的任务吗? |
[05:16] | Yeah, I’m the decoy. | 我是诱饵 |
[05:18] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[05:26] | What the fuck you doing? | 你在干他妈的什么? |
[05:30] | Hello. Police? | 警局吗? |
[05:31] | I just saw a policeman shot on South Miami and First Street. | 我刚看到一个警察在南迈阿密第一街中枪 |
[05:36] | Help, please. | 快来救命啊 |
[05:37] | All units, officer down. | 各组警员注意 有警察中枪 |
[05:39] | Officer down. Respond code three. | 三号警戒 |
[05:46] | All units in the vicinity, respond and identify. | 全体动员 |
[06:06] | This is Air Unit Two. We’ve got a full perimeter. | 这是空中二号 我们封锁了现场 |
[06:09] | Officer down. We need additional ground units. | 有警察中枪 我们需要更多地面支援 |
[06:18] | Air Three, roger. Suspector suspects unknown. | 这是空中三号 收到 嫌犯人数不详 |
[06:26] | Gentlemen, it’s clear. | 各位 安全了 |
[07:01] | We’re inside. | 我们进来了 |
[07:09] | – We’re in. – You got 20 minutes. | – 我们进来了 – 你们有20分钟 |
[07:22] | Goddamn taco is gonna kill me. | 他妈的墨西哥饼会害死我 |
[07:38] | Guys, you got 12minutes. Let’s go. | 你们还剩12分钟 快 |
[07:58] | Clear. We’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[08:26] | Move your ass. We’ve got six minutes. | 动作快点 我们只剩6分钟 |
[08:30] | Ready. | 好了 |
[08:37] | Ready to fire. Go! | 准备发射 发射 |
[08:51] | Fire! | 发射 |
[08:55] | – Clear. – Go. | 发射 |
[09:08] | Come on! Let’s go! Get out of here! Move it! | 快 |
[09:39] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[09:42] | Did you have sweet dreams? | 作了好梦吗? |
[09:45] | You’re so nasty. | 你真淫猥 |
[09:48] | You’re always saying you want quality time. | 你老说要有品味的时光 |
[09:52] | Right now, I got the time and you damn sure got the quality. | 现在有时光 你也够品味 |
[09:57] | – Come on now. – You know what it is? | – 来嘛 – 你知道吗? |
[10:02] | I can’t remember the last time we fell asleep together. | 我记不得上次一起睡著是何时 |
[10:11] | Baby, it’s my job. It’s what it requires. | 宝贝 宝贝 那是工作 不得已呀 |
[10:14] | I’m a better cop when I get some in the morning. | 早上做个爱就能让我 变成更棒的警察 |
[10:18] | – I feel lighter on my feet. – Keep it in your pants, baby. | – 负担就不会那么重 – 负担留在裤裆里吧 |
[10:21] | I hear three little Burnetts coming down the hall. | 小鬼来了 |
[10:23] | That’s cold. You’re leaving me here like a humping dog. | 太残忍了 你把我像一只丧家之犬丢在这 |
[10:28] | – Hi, baby boy. – Mommy. | 宝贝 |
[10:31] | – Boy, what’s up? – Daddy! | – 爸 爸 – 怎么了? |
[10:37] | Dad, at school, people say I look weird. | 学校有人说我长的怪 |
[10:41] | They say my ears look funny. | 他们说我耳朵看起来好好笑 |
[10:44] | Boy, your daddy has that same problem. I got the ears. | 我也是有一样的问题 我耳朵跟你一样 |
[10:47] | You know what? They just out there for you to listen to people’s problems. | 但你知道吗? 但这耳朵是用来听问题的 |
[10:50] | You’re an angel. These are your wings. | 你是天使 这是你的翅膀 |
[10:53] | That’s all. | 拍啊 拍啊 |
[10:54] | James, stop. Would you take them off… | 詹姆士 停下来 脱掉冰鞋好吗? |
[10:59] | Don’t let me come down to school. I’ll arrest the principal. | 别让我去你的学校 我会逮捕校长的 |
[11:01] | – Mom! – What? | – 妈! – 怎么了? |
[11:03] | – James keeps pushing me! Quit it! – Talking about my boy’s ears. | – 詹姆士老推我! – 谈论我儿子的耳朵 |
[11:06] | Do what your mama said. | 听你妈妈的话 |
[11:07] | – Uncle Mike’s in the house. – What’s up, Uncle Mike? | – 麦克叔来了 – 你好吗 麦克叔? |
[11:10] | – Partner. – What’s going on? | – 兄弟 – 怎么样? |
[11:12] | Quincy, check it out. | 你看这个 |
[11:14] | – Why did you take my food? – Hey, girl. | 你干嘛拿我的食物? |
[11:17] | Don’t kiss me. I don’t know where your lips were last night. Move. | 别吻我 我不知道你的嘴 昨晚去过哪里 |
[11:22] | Uncle Mike, did you have a date last night? | 你昨晚有约会吗? |
[11:25] | Did I! | 有约会 |
[11:27] | – Let me tell you, boy. This girl was… – Hey! | 让我告诉你 这女孩- – |
[11:29] | Don’t tell my son your sleazy sex stories. | 别在我儿子面前说你那些风流事 |
[11:32] | I only tell your husband my sleazy sex stories. | 我只跟你老公说那些风流事 |
[11:35] | I don’t want him knowing about them either; gives him ideas. | 也别跟他说 他会学坏的 |
[11:38] | Why you putting me in this? I’m with my babies. | 你为什么又要害我? 我在陪孩子 |
[11:41] | – Thank you. – Hello? | 行吗? 谢了 |
[11:44] | – Eat. Go on, girl. – No problem. | – 吃 快吃 – 没问题 |
[11:52] | – You’re on the mike with Mike. – Want Daddy to wipe your mouth? | – 这是麦克 – 要我帮你擦嘴吗? |
[11:55] | I think you mean to say, “Get our asses down there, please, ” Captain. | 队长 我想你是说”快滚过来” |
[11:59] | – Now! – Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[12:10] | What’s up, boy? | 宝贝 |
[12:12] | – Hey, baby! – Hey, Francine. Where’s Howard? | 豪尔呢? |
[12:16] | He’s down there. He’s looking for you. He’s been in better moods. | 他在找你而且心情不太好 |
[12:22] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[12:24] | Get it done, goddamn it. | 快去办 妈的 |
[12:27] | Welcome to our nightmare, boys. | 欢迎参观恶梦 |
[12:31] | See this? What’s wrong with this picture? | 看到没? 有什么不对吗? |
[12:35] | Remember this room? | 记得这房间吗? |
[12:38] | Don’t these flats look familiar? | 这地方很眼熟吧? |
[12:40] | There were these silver packets. They looked like bricks. | 这应有些像银砖一样的东西 |
[12:43] | Little red tags on them, about so high. | 上面有红标签 大概有这么高吧? |
[12:46] | – All that heroin is gone. – This was our career bust… | 所有的海洛英都不见了 |
[12:48] | worth $100 million. | 这是我们事业上最英勇的事绩 值一亿美元吧? |
[12:50] | – Gone. – This is bad. | – 不见了 – 真糟糕 |
[12:52] | No, let me call it what it is. This is fucked up. | 我的意思是 这叫”完蛋了” |
[12:55] | – You got that right, detective. – Hello, Alison. | – 没错 探长 – 艾莉森 你好 |
[12:59] | You guys know Captain Sinclair, Internal Affairs’ top watchdog. | 这是辛克莱组长 警纪组红人 |
[13:03] | I’d actually take that as a compliment if I didn’t know you so well. | 如果我不认识你 我会以为 这是恭维 |
[13:06] | Excuse me, but if you two want to get personal, I could step out… | 对不起 如果你们要针锋相对 我不打扰- – |
[13:10] | There’s nothing personal here. I’m just doing my job. | 没什么针锋相对 我只是在执行任务 |
[13:13] | I love knowing that one leak… | 我想知道一个… |
[13:15] | one headline could turn this nightmare into a media frenzy. | …一个能让媒体争相报导的头条 |
[13:18] | That won’t happen. We’ll get the dope back before that ever happens. | 不会 我们在那之前会追回毒品的 |
[13:22] | Good. Start by looking right here. | 好 从局里开始查 |
[13:24] | This had to be an inside job, and I’ll find out about it. | 一定是内奸干的,我会查明的 |
[13:29] | Sanchez, Ruiz, you’re late. | 山契斯 洛斯 你们迟到了 |
[13:33] | Somebody put this in for toxic drug fumes. | 这是为了散发毒气用的? |
[13:37] | Yeah, this was a brilliant design. | 好聪明的设计 |
[13:39] | This was really intelligent. I like this. | 非常聪明 我喜欢 |
[13:41] | I didn’t ask how he feels. I said, “What did he see? | 我没有问他的感觉 我只想问他看见什么? |
[13:44] | What does he know?” | 他知道什么? |
[13:48] | Where were y’all last night? | 你昨晚在哪? |
[13:49] | Have your cousins bring the shit back, and we can all get some sleep. | 叫你们的亲戚把毒品找回来 所以我们可以安枕而眠 |
[13:53] | We were gonna do that, but we came up with a problem. | 本来是要这么做的 但有点麻烦 |
[13:56] | Your mama snorted up all the dope. | 毒品被你妈吸光了 |
[13:58] | You two, get over there. | 你们俩个过来 |
[14:02] | O’Fee will be all right, but he’s got nothing to tell us. | 欧非没事 但他没有 任何线索可以告诉我们的 |
[14:05] | So they kill a decoy, it empties the station. Very smart. | 他们杀诱饵让警方全员出动 非常聪明 |
[14:09] | But they don’t kill a real cop because they had the whole force on their ass. | 若杀真条子 警局会紧追不放 |
[14:12] | This was your case. You’re back on it. | 这本来是你们的案子 你们继续追查 |
[14:15] | Sanchez, Ruiz, you back them up with whatever they need. | 山契斯 洛斯 尽力支援他们所需 |
[14:19] | – Shut your mouths. – But wait a second. | 闭住狗嘴 |
[14:21] | It was Carrera’s drugs in the first place. | 等等 本来是卡瑞拉的货 |
[14:24] | But it couldn’t have been him because he was killed in prison. | 他在牢里被杀 |
[14:26] | What about the rest of his crew? | 他同伙如何? |
[14:28] | Those idiots don’t have the precision to do this, but… | 那些白痴干不了这事 |
[14:30] | just in case I’m wrong, you check them out. | 为了谨慎起见 去查一下 |
[14:32] | They’d have been up here with Uzis, splashing O’Fee all over the place. | 他们会用乌兹枪把欧非打烂 |
[14:36] | Takes a lot of brains to pull this off. | 聪明人才会干的案子 |
[14:38] | – Big cojones too. – What the hell are you talking about? | – 还有胆子 – 胆子是什么意思? |
[14:42] | It would take me a month to explain to you what cojones is. | 要解释那需要很久的时间 |
[14:45] | – You’re in Miami. You don’t know… – In English. | 你们人在迈阿密 你们连胆子都不知道? |
[14:50] | What’s the matter with you? We’ve got nothing! | 我们什么线索都没有 怎么回事? 我们什么线索都没有 |
[14:54] | The guy who pulled this off knew what he was doing… | 干这事的人自己清楚得很 |
[14:57] | and he left us nothing but a big “Fuck you.” | 他什么都没留下 除了”干你娘”之外 |
[15:01] | Find out who installed the ventilating system. Do that now. | 洛斯 山契斯 …去查是谁装的通风管 立刻 |
[15:07] | – That’s cold. – Yeah, so is your mama’s bed. | – 好冷酷 – 你妈妈的床也是 |
[15:09] | This could definitely be an inside job. Don’t rule it out. | 这一定是内奸干的 |
[15:13] | We’ve got 72 hours before the FBI and the DEA… | 我觉得在三天内 调查局和药物管理局… |
[15:17] | walk in here and shut us down, and we’ll be the bad guys. | …会来接手这案子 我们会变成坏人 |
[15:20] | Politics demand that somebody take the rap for this. | 政策需要我们来扛这责任 |
[15:23] | It’s going to be us. Just do what you do, only faster. | 做你该做的 但动作要快 |
[15:29] | Jo jo, what’s up? | 乔乔 |
[15:31] | You’re still a chemist, right? Cutting drugs and shit like that? | 还干化学家呀? 还在混合毒品吧? |
[15:34] | I don’t know nothing about that. I’m out of the drug business. | 我不知道 我不搞毒品了 |
[15:38] | – You know something. – You don’t know nothing? | 你知道吧 |
[15:40] | I just said no to drugs. | 我不搞毒了 |
[15:42] | – What are you into, Jo? – I’m into rubber. | – 不搞毒 那你搞什么? – 橡胶 |
[15:46] | – You’re selling tires? – Yeah. | 你卖轮胎? |
[15:50] | – Jo jo don’t know nothing. – Nothing. I know tires. | – 你什么都不知道? 乔乔什么都不知道 – 我知道轮胎 |
[15:54] | – You’re telling me the truth? – Would I lie to you? | – 你说的是实话? – 我会骗你吗? |
[15:57] | – Would you lie to me? – I’m driving. | 喂 你开车 |
[16:07] | – Man, this is a waste of time. – Come on. | 这是浪费时间 |
[16:10] | In Max’s line of work, she definitely gets the 411. | 告诉你 在玛克丝的行业里 她真的很神通广大 |
[16:13] | Maxi! How did I know I would find you up in here? | 玛克丝 我怎么会知道你在这儿呀? |
[16:22] | We have to talk. Is there someplace we can go? | 我要跟你谈谈 哪可以说话? |
[16:24] | Yeah. Equipment room? | 装备室? |
[16:25] | – Behave your self. – I’m cool. | – 好好待著 – 好 |
[16:39] | Listen, I need some help, again. | 听著 我又得找你帮忙 |
[16:42] | What else is new? | 还有什么新鲜事? |
[16:55] | Major ill shit happened down at the police department. | 警局出了大麻烦 |
[16:59] | There’s a lot of hero in involved. There will be a lot of cash involved. | 关系著一大堆毒品和钱 |
[17:02] | There will definitely be some jolly young men who want to party. | 那些人会想找找乐子 |
[17:05] | What do you need? | 你要什么? |
[17:07] | A lot of people will talk to you that won’t talk to me. | 很多人会跟你说 不会跟我说 |
[17:09] | You mean customers? | 你是说客人? |
[17:12] | I’m not asking you to get into any wild shit. | 别冒险 |
[17:15] | – Just call me if you hear something. – I think I will call you. | – 听到什么就通知我 – 我想我会 |
[17:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[17:31] | Trying to keep my shit quick. | 练速度 |
[17:33] | That’s right. You ain’t getting none at home. | 哦对了,在家没做爱 |
[17:35] | You got extra energy. Go ahead. Burn it off, baby. | 的确精力过剩 慢慢消耗吧 |
[17:40] | We got anything, Francine? | 有消息吗 法兰欣? |
[17:41] | Sanchez says the air-conditioning contract went… | 山契斯说冷气合约书… |
[17:44] | to Manuel Arrona of Key Biscayne. | …是属于比思坎湾的曼纽隆南的 |
[17:47] | He’s working out of his house this week. That’s the number. | 本周他在家工作 这是电话 |
[17:58] | He’s not answering. | 他不在 |
[18:00] | I guess we should just leave. | 我们走吧 |
[18:02] | What? Make a trip all the way down here to high society for nothing? | 白白跑来这高级住宅区? |
[18:06] | That’s why they have windows. | 那就是窗户的作用 |
[18:08] | – We can peek in. – Yeah, that should do it. | – 我们可以偷看 – 没关系 |
[18:15] | – I tripped. – The handle just opened? | – 我跌跤了 – 门自己开了? |
[18:18] | Right after I tripped, it just opened. | 就在我跌跤之后 门自己开了 |
[18:20] | I guess they want us to come in, take a peek. | 我猜这表示能进去了 看一下 |
[18:24] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[18:26] | We’re your new neighbors. | 我是你们的新邻居 |
[18:29] | Don’t be alarmed. We’re Negroes. | 别紧张 咱们是黑人 |
[18:31] | Man, there’s too much bass in your voice. | 不 兄弟 你的音太沉了 |
[18:34] | That scares white folks. You’ve got to sound like them. | 会吓到白人的 应该这样说: |
[18:37] | We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar? | 我们可以借点黑砂糖吗? |
[18:47] | – You fart? – No, man. | – 你放屁? – 没有 |
[18:52] | Dead guy. | 死人 |
[19:04] | Looks like somebody’s home. | 好歹也算有人在家 |
[19:16] | Let me take a stab at this one. | 我假设一下 |
[19:19] | He sells the ventilation plans to the bad guys. | 他卖通风管的蓝图给坏蛋 |
[19:22] | – He gets rich, but he gets dead. – You’re right on that one. | – 发了财 但死了 – 说的不错 |
[19:25] | – I’ll go call Homicide. – Whoa. Wait. | 我打给刑事组 |
[19:28] | Why do you act like this every time we’re around a dead body? | 干嘛看到尸体就那样? |
[19:30] | It’s cool. I just… | 没事 我只是… |
[19:33] | Please, look around. | 拜托? 去查看一下 |
[19:36] | The smell and the fumes… | 那味道不太好闻 |
[19:39] | It’s just unexpected, that’s all. | 没想到 |
[19:51] | Looks like our buddy Arrona was a bit of a gambler. | 看起来隆南老兄是个赌鬼 |
[19:54] | He’s got dog track, jai alai. | 赌狗 手球… |
[19:56] | Probably needed the money to pay off his debts. | 需要那些钱还债 |
[19:57] | Bookie. | 组头 |
[20:02] | – Whoops. – Damn, man. | 妈的 |
[20:04] | Watch where you’re swinging a dead leg. | 不要乱碰死人脚 |
[20:06] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[20:08] | Damn this. I’m calling Homicide. | 妈的 我打给刑事组 |
[20:11] | I’m a narcotics cop. | 我是毒品管制条子 |
[20:15] | Dead bodies. | 死人是… |
[20:19] | Dead ends. | …开不了口了 |
[20:27] | Maggots. | 蛆 |
[20:32] | – What’s wrong with you? – A little nauseous… | – 怎么了? – 我有点… |
[20:36] | I’m gonna… | …想吐 |
[20:48] | What do you say we grab a couple burritos? | 去吃点墨西哥肉饼吧 |
[20:53] | You drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy. | 你开车开的跟阿婆一样 |
[20:58] | Man, the transaction is done, all right? | 买卖已完成了 |
[21:02] | – We ain’t got shit, so it’s over. – Relax. | 一点线索也没 这次完了 |
[21:04] | We got it before. We’ll get it again. | 以前找得出 这次也行 |
[21:07] | Yeah, you got it all figured out, don’t you? | 你胸有成竹 是不是? |
[21:09] | You got to have faith, player. | 要有信心 玩家 |
[21:11] | By the time we figured out how, we’d be out of a job. | 还没找到之前 就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[21:15] | No, scratch that. Everybody in the damn unit will be out of a job. | 省省吧 局里每个人 都要被炒鱿鱼 |
[21:19] | But don’t worry. They tend to think Mike Lowrey will be all right. | 但放心 他们觉得麦克拉瑞准没事 |
[21:24] | Especially since they think you some rich kid playing cop. | 而且他们以为你这富家公子 当条子是好玩的 |
[21:29] | Look, man, I ain’t got no trust fund. | 我老子没留钱给我 |
[21:32] | For me: No job, no check. | 我没工作就没饭吃 |
[21:36] | That’s like all the other guys in the unit. Most of us. | 局里其它人都是这样 至少大部分的人都是 |
[21:40] | So I’m playing cop now? | 我当条子是好玩的? |
[21:43] | This is a game. I’m just joking around. | 这是个游戏? 我是闹著玩的? |
[21:45] | You always wanted to be Starsky or Hutch. | 你老爱当”超级警探” |
[21:50] | Know what? I’m so sick of this bullshit. | 你知道吗? 我听够你这屁话了 |
[21:55] | I’m supposed to apologize for my family leaving me money? | 我家里留钱给我 我该道歉吗? |
[21:58] | All I ever wanted to be was a cop. | 我一心只想当条子 |
[22:01] | I get up early and take it to the max every day. | 我天天付出所有心力 |
[22:04] | I’m the first guy through the door and the last to leave the crime scene… | 我是第一个到案发现场 最后一个离开的 |
[22:07] | so fuck you and fuck them… | 知道吗? 你们都去死 干 |
[22:10] | and fuck everybody who got a problem with Mike Lowrey. | 谁对我不爽都去死 |
[22:15] | – I love you, man. – Fuck you, Marcus. | – 我爱你 – 干 马可士 |
[22:20] | I do. You’re cool with me. You’re my partner. | 真的 你很棒 你是我搭档 |
[22:24] | Shut up. Slow-ass driver. | – 闭嘴 – 阿婆司机 |
[22:28] | – Driving like a bitch. – Why I got to be all that? | – 开车像个娘们似的 – 我干嘛要那样? |
[22:31] | – Slow-ass Miss Daisy. – I’ll take me and you off this cliff… | 娘娘腔 |
[22:34] | you keep fucking with me. | 你再骂 我就开到悬崖下 |
[22:36] | Then it will be two bitches in the sea. | 那么海里就死两个痞子? |
[22:38] | – Is that what you want? – Shut up. | – 你想这样? – 闭嘴 |
[22:41] | My wife know I ain’t no bitch. | 我老婆知道我不是痞子 |
[22:45] | – Yeah. – I’m a bad boy. | 我是个坏男人 |
[22:47] | Badboys, badboys What you gonna do | 坏男人 坏男人 你想干嘛? |
[22:51] | What you gonna do when they come for you | 他们来找你的时候 你要怎么办? |
[22:54] | Shelly, only models, and that’s all. | 只有模特儿 |
[22:56] | Max just dropped by. I have to go. | 玛克丝来了 我挂了 |
[22:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[23:01] | You want me to call around looking for the newly rich? | 你要我找最近发财的人? |
[23:05] | Are there any new guys partying a lot, spending a lot of money? | 最近有新面孔花大钱找乐子吗? |
[23:09] | Actually, this guy called me this morning, desperate… | 今天有个人打来… |
[23:11] | every two hours… looking for new girls in town. | …急著找新鲜小姐 |
[23:13] | Are you available this afternoon? | 你下午有空吗? |
[23:15] | – It will be a quick $2,000. – I’ve got plans with Julie. | – 二千很容易赚 – 我跟茱莉有约 |
[23:18] | – She’s your roommate, right? – Yeah. | 她是你的室友 对吗? |
[23:20] | Bring her. She’s cute. She’s sexy. Go on. | 叫她来 她很可爱 很性感 |
[23:23] | – She’s not a working girl, Lois. – Doesn’t matter. He’s on speedballs. | – 她不是那种女人,露易丝 – 这个男人吸毒 |
[23:26] | He’s probably so messed up, he can’t even get it up. | 吸的太多 根本就硬不起来 |
[23:29] | Maybe we’ll go check it out. | 好 我们大概可以去看看 |
[23:31] | It could be the party I’m looking for. | 可能是我要找的人 |
[23:34] | A party at the Bilt more? That will really rock. | 保尔提默饭店的派对 帅呀 |
[23:37] | – Julie, I owe you one. – Forget about it. | 算你帮我 |
[23:40] | I’ll just deduct it from the hundreds off avors I already owe you. | 算我还你我欠你的人情 |
[23:43] | Am I turning into the guest that won’t leave? | 我成了不肯离去的室友? |
[23:46] | I like having you live with me. | 不 我喜欢你跟我住 |
[23:48] | I’m an out-of-work photographer who doesn’t know how to cook. | 我是个不会煮饭的失业摄影师 |
[23:51] | – Not a big upside for you there. – Come on. | 省省吧 |
[23:54] | What incredibly hip individual inspired this visit to the Bilt more? | 是谁要我们去保尔提默饭店? |
[23:58] | – It’s a favor for Mike Lowrey. – Right. | 帮麦克的忙 |
[24:01] | The cop who I think you may be a little bit in love with. | 对 那个你有点爱的条子 |
[24:04] | Maybe I am, but we’re just friends. | 大概吧 我们只是朋友 |
[24:06] | And if I were ever in trouble, he’s the only person I would call. | 如果我有麻烦 我只会找他 |
[24:11] | I know. I think I’ve heard this before. | 我知道 你说过了 |
[24:18] | You must be Max. | 你是玛克丝吧 |
[24:21] | Welcome. I’m Eddie. | 欢迎 我叫艾迪 |
[24:23] | The Al Capone suite. | 敬艾尔卡彭套房 |
[24:25] | – I guess we’re a little early. – This is my friend, Julie. | – 我想我们来早了 – 这是茱莉 |
[24:32] | You like Al Capone, don’t you? | 你喜欢艾尔卡彭吧? |
[24:36] | I hadn’t really thought about it much. | 我没怎么想过 |
[24:39] | I’m not kidding about this being Capone’s. | 我不是在开这儿的玩笑 |
[24:42] | He had the place rigged with secret passageways. | 他在此装了秘密通道 |
[24:46] | Ten minutes, we’re out of here. | 十分钟后我们就走 |
[24:48] | – Five. – One drink. | – 五分钟 – 喝一杯 |
[24:50] | – What’s the whispering about? – One sip. | – 喝一口 |
[24:54] | Just girl chat. | 姐妹话 |
[24:56] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪? |
[24:58] | Upstairs on your right. | 楼上右边 |
[25:01] | Watch your step. | 小心走 |
[25:04] | Come. Sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[25:08] | Enjoy your self. Relax. | 好好享受 放松 |
[25:10] | Eddie’s got some favors to play with. | 艾迪该好好玩玩 |
[25:13] | Yes, Eddie does. | 没错 |
[25:15] | I should have told you sooner about Eddie’s private party. | 我该早点告诉你 |
[25:18] | Now it’s a surprise party. | 现在是个惊喜派对了 |
[25:28] | Okay, Max, we’ve been here about five minutes too long. | 玛克丝 我们待够久了 |
[25:38] | I see you treat your self well. | 你对自己蛮好的 艾迪 |
[25:46] | I needed to blow off a little steam after the move, you know? | 我需要在那任务过后…放松一下 |
[25:50] | So a little party with a couple of friends. That’s all. | 跟朋友小聚一下 |
[25:54] | I was gonna invite you guys. | 本来要邀请你们的 |
[25:58] | Invite? It looks like I’m catering this. | 邀请? 我似乎是食物供应者 |
[26:03] | I was looking for my two keys of dope, and now I know where they are. | 我在找两包货 原来在这里 |
[26:07] | Yours? It’s our score. | 你的? 是大家的 |
[26:12] | – And the girl? – Nobody. | – 她是谁? – 无名小卒 |
[26:14] | – Just entertainment. – Hi, I’m Max. | – 来陪我的 – 我是玛克丝 |
[26:18] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:21] | I like a woman who takes pride in her appearance. | 我喜欢有自信的女人 |
[26:27] | Don’t you? | 你呢? |
[26:30] | Yeah, I hate when a bitch lets her self slide. | 我不喜欢小妞邋邋遢遢的 |
[26:34] | You look like a model in that dress. | 你穿那衣服像模特儿 |
[26:37] | Will you model for me, Max? | 为我表演好吗? |
[26:46] | Great. It’s the goon squad. | 完了 一群大哥 |
[27:16] | You were a cop for so long, you should know hookers talk. | 你干过条子 应知妓女大嘴巴 |
[27:19] | You couldn’t wait four more days until I made the deal? | 再四天就交易了 你都等不及? |
[27:22] | I can’t work with that kind of stupidity! | 我无法跟这种白痴合作 |
[27:24] | Stupidity? I got you connected inside! | 我帮你搭的内线 |
[27:29] | I brought you my family. | 我把弟兄们交给你 |
[27:32] | Eddie, it’s my family now. | 现在是我的弟兄 |
[27:38] | Fouchet, we’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友吧 |
[27:41] | – What are you guys doing? – You pissed him off. | – 你们干嘛? – 你惹毛他了 |
[27:46] | Use a smaller gun. You got blood on me again. | 又把血喷到我 |
[27:48] | – Somebody’s upstairs. – Where? Go! | 有人在那上面 |
[27:54] | Get her! Move, Fergie! | 抓她 |
[28:10] | Get her! | 抓她 |
[28:12] | What the fuck? | 干他妈的? |
[28:32] | Shoot her! | 射她 |
[28:52] | – I got her. Bullshit. – I got her. | – 我射中的 – 我射中的 |
[28:54] | No, I got her. What do you know about shooting? | – 放屁 我射中的 – 你知道什么是射击? |
[28:57] | I can’t believe she made it. | 不敢相信她逃了 |
[28:59] | – Jesus. – Are you serious? | 真的? |
[29:01] | – She jumped. – Fuck. | – 她跳下去了 – 干 |
[29:05] | Find out who she worked for and where she lives. | 查她在哪上班 住哪里 |
[29:18] | It’s about fucking time. Lowrey, Burnett, come here! | 该是他妈的时候了 |
[29:23] | Look at this. You see this guy? | 过来 看到这个人没? |
[29:26] | – He’s dead, right? – Yeah. | 他死了 对吗? |
[29:27] | – He look familiar? – Eddie Dominguez. | – 眼熟吗? – 艾迪多明哥 |
[29:30] | – The ex-cop. – Two points for you. | – 以前当过条子 – 你得两分 |
[29:32] | There’s some of our high-grade heroin over there. | 我们的高级货在那里 |
[29:34] | Sinclair will love that headline. | 辛克莱会爱这头条 |
[29:37] | There’s no signs of forced entry. | 没有闯入的迹象 |
[29:39] | What the fuck is all this? It looks like Beirut. | 这什么? 看起来像贝鲁特战争 |
[29:42] | It’s the Al Capone suite. | 艾尔卡彭套房 |
[29:44] | What can I say? Shit happens. | 我能说什么? 什么事都会发生 |
[29:46] | This is a real shitty day. | 末日,真的是末日 |
[29:50] | Looks like we have two shades of lipstick here, gentlemen. | 这里有两个唇印 |
[29:53] | Somebody is missing from the party. | 有人从派对逃了 |
[29:55] | Listen to me. | 听好 |
[29:57] | Your only function in life right now is to find that person. Find her. | 你们现在唯一的方向 就是找到那个人 |
[30:01] | It’s the only good lead we got all day. | 那是整天下来唯一的线索 |
[30:03] | Man, I’ll check all calls to the room. | 我去查所有打来这房间的电话 |
[30:16] | What you got over there, partner? | 那是什么 兄弟? |
[30:30] | Cover her. | 盖上 |
[30:35] | He knew the girl? | 他认识那女孩? |
[30:50] | Look, man… | 兄弟… |
[30:52] | we’ll get the witness and the fools who did this. | …我们会找到证人和凶手 |
[30:55] | Yeah. Listen, catch a ride with Howard. | 看看你能不能 搭豪尔的车回家吧 |
[30:58] | – Where you going? – Eight calls were made to Lois Fields. | – 你去哪? – 有八通电话打给露易斯菲尔 |
[31:02] | That’s who Max used to work for. I’ll check that out. | 那是玛克丝的老板 |
[31:04] | – I’ll come with you. – I’m all right. We’ll catch up later. | – 我跟你去查 – 不 待会见 |
[31:07] | – You okay? – I’m cool. | – 还好吗? – 没事 |
[31:20] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[31:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[31:33] | Yeah, baby. Look, I know quality time was my idea. | 宝贝 宝贝 我知道品味时光 是我的主意 |
[31:38] | – Don’t talk about quality time. – But… Hold on, baby. | – 别谈什么品味时光 – 等等 宝贝 |
[31:41] | Look here, I need a full file on Eddie Dominguez. | 给我艾迪多明哥全部资料 |
[31:44] | – That will take a minute. – Hold on. | 需要一会儿 |
[31:46] | – Marcus, I got on there done. – Baby? | 我穿了红色那件 |
[31:48] | You have on the red one? The one with the snaps? | 红色那件? 有暗扣那件? |
[31:51] | – Why couldn’t you wait till… – You’re never home. | – 怎不等我? – 你老不在 |
[31:53] | – Theresa… Hold on. – All his file sareblocked. | 资料都冻结了 |
[31:55] | I don’t give a damn about his personal files. | 我不管他的私人档案 |
[31:58] | – The man’s dead. Unblock it. – Screw you. That’s illegal. | – 他已死了 把它解冻 – 干 那是违法的 |
[32:02] | Screw you! | 干你 |
[32:05] | – Fucking… – Marcus, are you talking tome? | 你在跟我说话? |
[32:07] | I’m not talking to… It’s a term you use, baby. | 不 我不是 那是术语 |
[32:10] | – “Screw you” is a cop term. – You ain’t screwing nothing! | – “干你”是警察术语 – 你谁也别想干 |
[32:14] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[32:19] | Where’s Lowrey? | 拉瑞呢? |
[32:22] | I just paged him. | 我呼叫他了 |
[32:23] | He’s following up this Lois Fields lead. | 他去查露易丝菲尔的线索 |
[32:26] | The madam? | 那大姐头? |
[32:42] | 21-2, request backup. 614 Reach Road. | 请求支援 在瑞奇路614号 |
[33:17] | Don’t mess with us. | 教你别搞我们 |
[33:20] | That might be him. | 可能是他 |
[33:25] | Yeah. Lowrey’s desk. | 拉瑞办公室 |
[33:27] | I need to talk to Detective Mike Lowrey. | 我找麦克拉瑞警官 |
[33:30] | This is Captain Howard. Can I help you? | 我是豪尔探长 有什么事? |
[33:32] | You can get me Lowrey. | 你可以帮我接麦克拉瑞警官? |
[33:34] | This is not another paternity case, is it? | 你孩子的爸是他? |
[33:36] | No, it’s another murder case, you twerp. | 不 这是谋杀案 你这白痴 |
[33:40] | Are you talking about the murder case at the Biltmore Hotel tonight? | 你是指保尔提默饭店凶案? |
[33:42] | Listen, I’ve just seen my best friend get murdered… | 我看见我好友被杀 |
[33:47] | and I’ll only talk to Mike Lowrey. | 我只要跟拉瑞说 |
[33:50] | Why only Mike Lowrey? I have a detective here… | 为什么要麦克拉瑞? 我还有 |
[33:52] | None of your fucking business. | 干你屁事 |
[33:54] | Either I talk to Lowrey or I’m blowing town. | 我只跟他说 否则我就离城 |
[33:57] | Mike, telephone! | 麦可 电话 |
[33:59] | He’s coming right now. Hold on, please. | 他来了 马上来 等等 |
[34:02] | – Talk to her. – I ain’t got time for these games. | – 跟她说 – 没时间 |
[34:05] | This is the witness, the girl at the hotel. | 这是那个目击者 |
[34:08] | Yeah, he just got out of the john. Hold on. Talk to her. | 他刚尿尿完 等一下 |
[34:11] | – If you don’t talk to her, she’ll walk. – Captain, I can’t be Mike. | – 跟她说 不然她挂了 – 我不是麦克 |
[34:14] | Just talk to her now. She’s gonna walk. | 她要挂了 |
[34:16] | – This is our witness. – Calm down. | – 她是证人 – 别急 |
[34:24] | Hello. This is Mike Lowrey. | 哈啰,我是麦克拉瑞 |
[34:28] | He doesn’t talk that way. Try to talk sexy. | 他不是这样说话的 学他说话 |
[34:31] | – Come on. – You don’t sound sexy enough. | 声音性感点 你的声音不够性感 |
[34:33] | Captain! I’ve been there. | 妈的 |
[34:37] | You don’t know me. My name’s Julie Mott. | 你不认识我 我叫茱莉摩特 |
[34:42] | I was Max Logan’s best friend. | 我是玛克丝的挚友 |
[34:44] | Whoa. Calm down. Talk to me now. | 冷静点.跟我说吧 |
[34:50] | – Yeah. – She said if she ever needed anything… | 她说若她需要帮助… |
[34:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[34:59] | Give me the address. All right. | 地址给我.好 |
[35:02] | It’s gonna be all right. Mike’s to the rescue. | 没事了 麦克来救你 |
[35:05] | – I’m on the way. All right. – I’ll see if I can find Lowrey. | – 我马上到 – 我试试看能不能找到拉瑞 |
[35:08] | – I can’t go. – You have to go. | – 我不能去 – 你得去 |
[35:09] | – Go! – Get Mike down here to handle this. | – 去 – 叫麦克来处理 |
[35:12] | Get to this address now. Get out of the chair. | 马上去这个地址 起来 |
[35:15] | – You won’t see your wife for a month! – Goddamn it, man. | 否则一个月不准回家 起来 |
[35:31] | Get this fucking door fixed. | 把这他妈的门修好 |
[35:43] | Easy. | 轻轻地 麦克拉瑞 |
[35:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:50] | – Who’s there? – Mike Lowrey. | – 是谁? – 麦克拉瑞 |
[35:54] | How do I know it’s Mike Lowrey? | 我怎么知道你是麦克拉瑞? |
[35:56] | ‘Cause I’m Mike Lowrey. | 因为我就是麦克拉瑞 |
[35:59] | We ain’t got much time. | 时间不多了 |
[36:01] | Hold your badge up to the peephole. | 把警徽放在监视孔 |
[36:03] | I’m not letting you in until you do! | 否则不让你进来 |
[36:14] | No way. | 想得美 |
[36:18] | – What was that for? – You’re not Mike Lowrey! | – 你干嘛? – 你不是他 |
[36:20] | What do you mean? You never even met him… me. | 什么意思? 你从没见过他 |
[36:23] | – Max described you differently! – I’m undercover! | – 你不像玛克丝形容的 – 我在卧底 |
[36:26] | – All right! – Prove it! | 证明一下 |
[36:28] | I knew Max from way back. | 我认识玛克丝很久了 |
[36:30] | – I helped her brother get out of jail. – Yeah, so? | – 我帮玛克丝弟弟减刑 – 然后呢? |
[36:34] | So, from time to time, we’d get together, a little bump and grind. | 我就是这么酷 我们…常常窃窃私语 |
[36:38] | – Wrong. – Give me that! | 错 棒子给我 |
[36:41] | Give me the bat! You want to go out? Fine! | 你需要脱困却不信我? 算了 |
[36:45] | You don’t want to believe me, you go at this shit alone! | 好 你自己玩吧 |
[36:49] | I forgot! The bad guys probably know where you live. | 我忘了 坏蛋知道 你住哪里… |
[36:54] | Which means they’re coming for your ass. Good luck. | …而且他们正在找你 祝好运 |
[36:59] | I saw the whole thing. | 我全都看见 |
[37:02] | I watched them shoot her like she was nothing. | 看见他杀她像杀只狗一样 |
[37:08] | Please shut the door. | 请关门 |
[37:15] | Look, lady… | 小姐 |
[37:17] | do you have any more bats, golf clubs… | 你不会再拿球棒 高尔夫球杆… |
[37:20] | or anything like that you could swing at me? | …或别的东西打我了吧? |
[37:24] | I knew Max. | 我认识玛克丝 知道吗? |
[37:26] | I care about Max also. | 我也关心她 |
[37:31] | I’m just here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[37:36] | You’re not what I expected. | 我不知道你长这样 |
[37:39] | I didn’t expect to walk into Yankee Stadium either. | 我不期望我可以进洋基运动场 |
[37:44] | Now, we have to get out of here. Let’s go. | 我们得离开 知道吗? 走吧 |
[37:49] | I have to get my dogs. Come here, Dukie. | 我得带小狗 来 公爵 |
[37:51] | Come here, Lukie, Dukie, whatever. | 公爵 母爵 随便啦 |
[37:54] | You got a back door? | 有后门吗? |
[37:56] | Where are we going? | 去哪里? |
[37:58] | – Protective custody. – Fuck that. I’m only dealing with you. | – 保护看管所 – 去他的 我只跟著你 |
[38:02] | That was a cop that threw that little party back at the Biltmore. | 饭店开派对的是条子 |
[38:05] | Former cop. We got rid of him a long time ago. | 以前是条子 我们让他滚蛋很久了 |
[38:08] | – Come on, Luke. – Listen, lady. | – 来 母爵 – 听好 |
[38:11] | If you want to live, you ain’t got no choice. You got to trust me. | 想活命就得相信我 |
[38:46] | – Get the dog! – Here, doggie! | 来 小狗 狗狗来 |
[38:49] | Jesus Christ! Who the hell was that? | 天呀 那是谁? |
[38:52] | – Let’s go! – There is too much killing going on! | 杀太多人了 傅革森会很不高兴的 |
[38:56] | – Go after them! I’ll go around front! – I got them! | – 去追他们 – 我去前面 |
[39:02] | Come on! Move your ass! Let’s go! | 快跑 我们快走 |
[39:09] | Fuck. | 干 |
[39:22] | – Get in the car! – Damn it. | 快上车 |
[39:29] | – Go, goddamn it! – Fucking door! | – 上车 – 烂门 |
[39:41] | How did you miss them? You fat fuck! | 你让人跑了? 肥猪头 |
[39:45] | Watch your fucking mouth! | 嘴巴干净点 |
[39:47] | If you’d lose some weight, you would have caught them! | 减肥就可逮住人 |
[39:49] | I’d like to squeeze your little fucking head, you bastard! | 我想扭掉你烂头 |
[39:52] | Now you’re in fucking trouble! | 你麻烦大了 |
[39:54] | – You get the license plate? – Yeah, I got the fucking plate. | – 看到牌照没? – 看了 |
[39:56] | You cockeyed fuck. | 烂头 |
[39:58] | This is your getaway car? | 这叫逃亡车? 这怎么逃 |
[40:00] | We won’t get away from anything in this. Is this a goddamn family station wagon? | 这是全家福车吗? |
[40:04] | My God, you have a baby seat in the back. | 天啊 你后座还有婴儿座 |
[40:07] | It’s an undercover car. | 这是伪装车 知道吗? 伪装车 |
[40:10] | Shit! I know they got a look at my license plate. | 妈的 他们看到我的牌照了 |
[40:13] | Were those the guys who shot Max? | 是他们杀的吗? |
[40:15] | What guys? I only saw bullets. | 我只看见子弹 |
[40:16] | You tell me what they looked like. | 你告诉我他们长相怎样 |
[40:18] | I don’t know! I was too busy trying to keep a bullet out your ass! | 我忙著保护你 |
[40:21] | Julie, I’ll need you to look through some mug shots… | 我需要你要去看档案… |
[40:25] | until you can identify Max’s shooter. | …指认凶手 |
[40:27] | – Where will we do that? – Protective custody. | – 哪里? – 保护看管所 |
[40:29] | No way! I told you I am not going into protective custody! | 不 我说了我不去 |
[40:32] | Look, lady, I’m not playing. You’re really pissing me off! | 别闹了 你惹毛我了 |
[40:36] | I’ll book your narrow ass! | 我就逮捕你 |
[40:37] | Yeah? I’ll develop amnesia. | 我突然得了健忘症了 |
[40:39] | I suddenly feel a little case of it coming on right now. | 脑袋一片空白 |
[40:42] | Fine, lady. Where would you feel safe? | 好 你觉得哪安全? |
[40:45] | You want to do protective custody? | 你想要保护我? |
[40:47] | We’ll do in-home protective custody. | 在你家保护 |
[40:49] | At your place, all right? I can handle going to your place. | 我可以接受 |
[40:52] | Yeah, my place. | 我家 |
[40:54] | My place is… No way. | 我家很不行 |
[40:58] | Right. My place. Yeah, my place is shit. | 对 我家很可怕 |
[41:03] | Mike Lowrey place. You right. | 你对 麦克家 |
[41:06] | That’s the best idea you came up with tonight. | 这是你今晚最好的主意 |
[41:12] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[41:21] | – Detective Burnett, how are you ? – I’m cool. | 伯纳警官 |
[41:24] | – Mr. Lowrey’s not here. He’s out. – I know. | – 你好? 很久不见了 拉瑞先生不在 – 我知道 |
[41:26] | – He said I could use his place tonight. – Really? | 他说我可以来 |
[41:28] | He didn’t mention it to me. | 他没跟我说 |
[41:33] | Who’s the chick? How’s your wife? | 小妞是谁? 老婆好吗? |
[41:38] | She’s fine. | 很好 她很好 |
[41:39] | Your kids are good? | 孩子好吧? |
[41:41] | – Family’s the most important thing. – Is it? | – 家最重要 – 是吗? |
[41:44] | Mr. Lowrey told me you got a baby factory going on at your house. | 拉瑞先生说你家是生孩子工厂 |
[41:46] | – Is that true? – Here you go. | 拿去 |
[41:51] | If that ain’t enough, I’ll run you in for extortion. | 如果嫌少就以敲诈罪逮捕你 |
[41:53] | You know, I’m so stupid sometimes. | 有时候我很笨 |
[41:56] | – Are you ? – Now that you mention it… | – 是吗? – 好在你提醒我 |
[41:58] | Mr. Lowrey did mention you coming by tonight. | 拉瑞先生说过你会来 |
[42:00] | What did he say? Did he say he had a key? | 他说什么? 他有说起钥匙吗? |
[42:03] | – Hang out. Here you go. – Hang out? | 等等 – 拿去 |
[42:07] | – Is this it? – Yeah. You’re hurting me. | – 就是这个? – 你弄痛我了 |
[42:08] | – Thank you . – Good to see you. | – 谢了 – 很高兴见到你 |
[42:11] | – Good to see you . – Have fun. | – 很高兴见到你 – 好好玩 |
[42:14] | – It’s not like that. – Sure. | 不是那样,我不是那种人 |
[42:23] | Yeah, come on. Watch your step walking through. | 来 小心走 |
[42:27] | Damn, I must have left some incense burning. | 我大概放了芳香剂 |
[42:30] | Welcome to Casa de Lowrey. | 欢迎到拉瑞王国 |
[42:34] | This is kind of… | 这有点… |
[42:36] | I’m always moving my switches. | 我老是换开关的位置 |
[42:39] | I’m always decorating, so sometimes I just don’t know where shit is. | 我常常装潢 连开关都找不到 |
[42:42] | Damn! Shit! | 妈的 |
[42:47] | Why am I tripping on shit I know is there? | 我为什么会在 熟悉的地方被绊到? |
[42:51] | You found a light switch. | 你找到开关了 |
[42:53] | I should have known it was there since I decorated the place. | 是我装潢的 我应该记得在哪里 |
[42:58] | Hi, Mike. This is Yvette. | 这是伊薇 |
[42:59] | Ignore this. It’s one of my freaks, Yvette. | 伊薇 她是我恶梦 |
[43:02] | She’s always calling. Got to have it. | 老打来 太饥渴了 |
[43:05] | Don’t call no more now, freak. | 别打了 怪人 |
[43:08] | – All this on a cop’s salary? – I feel like having your right now… | 条子薪水付得起吗? |
[43:13] | It’s honest money. | 这是干净钱 |
[43:15] | I’m a second generation rich kid. | 我是第二代富家子 |
[43:17] | So if you’re not in it for the paycheck… | 如果你不是因为薪水袋 |
[43:19] | are you some kind of action junkie? | 那你大概是武打烂人吧? |
[43:22] | Yeah. If that’s what you want to call it. | 可以那么说 |
[43:24] | I don’t mind bats swung at my head, bullets damn near grazing my ass. | 我不怕球棒打 子弹飞 |
[43:29] | Gives me a rush. Look… | 我爱这些刺激 听着… |
[43:32] | let me give you a broad stroke of the place. | …我告诉你这里的情况 |
[43:34] | Got some T-bones in the fridge for Luke and Dukie. | 冰箱有牛排给小狗吃… |
[43:38] | Sorry. Your fridge is this way. | 对不起 你的冰箱在这边 |
[43:40] | – I confuse my own shit. – Wait a minute. | – 我脑子昏了 – 等一下 |
[43:44] | – You’re leaving me here alone? – Yeah, I have to get back to work. | – 你要把我留在这? – 我得回警局 |
[43:49] | – These are Miami’s peak crime hours. – Apparently. | – 迈阿密有太多的犯罪案 – 显然是 |
[43:55] | They said that this deal was going down in four days. | 他们说这买卖 四天内就敲定… |
[43:58] | I obviously seem to be kind of a major glitch… | …他们一定有些漏洞 |
[44:03] | You ain’t with the bad guys now. | 你现在不跟坏人在一起 |
[44:07] | You’re with the cops… | 你现在跟警察在一起了 |
[44:08] | with Mike Lowrey. | 跟麦克在一起 你现在跟警察在一起了 |
[44:11] | Everything will be all right. Trust me. | 一切都没事了 相信我 |
[44:14] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[44:16] | I know there’s no time to joke, but remember in the movie… | 我知道这不是开玩笑的时候 但记不记得在电影里…? |
[44:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:24] | Thanks for everything, Mike. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[44:27] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[44:34] | – Chet. – That was quick. You one of those guys? | 你动作真快 |
[44:36] | – In and out. – It’s not like that. | 不是那种事 那个女孩 |
[44:39] | The girl’s a witness. I need you to keep an eye out. | 她是证人,看好她 |
[44:42] | – No problem. – Now listen to me. | – 没问题 – 仔细听好 |
[44:43] | – Hear me. That’s right. – Me? | – 我? – 没错 |
[44:46] | The moment Lowrey gets in, have him call me at home. | 拉瑞一但来了 就叫他打到我家 |
[44:51] | – At my home. – Call you at home. | – 打到我家 – 打到你家 |
[44:53] | Use this phone. Do not let him go upstairs. | 别让他上去 |
[44:55] | Don’t let him go upstairs? But he lives here. | 别让他上去? 但他住这里 |
[44:57] | I don’t want to argue with Mr. Lowrey. I could lose my job. | 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[44:59] | Trust me on this, okay? | 查特 相信我好吗? |
[45:02] | Call you from here. Don’t let him up. | 从这里打给你 别让他上去 |
[45:04] | – No problem. – Important witness. | – 没问题 – 重要证人 |
[45:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:08] | I got a better idea. I’m getting off in two hours. | 我知道了 我两小时后下班… |
[45:10] | If you want, I could go upstairs and watch the door. | …可以上楼去守门 |
[45:13] | Like the cops do in the movies? They sit on a stool? | 像电影里面的条子一样 |
[45:15] | I got a magazine and everything. | 我有杂志看 |
[45:16] | I don’t let anybody in or out. | 不让任何人进出 |
[45:19] | Seriously, all kidding aside, I want to help. | 真的 我想帮你忙 |
[45:22] | You’re helping. Can you do it from here? | 从这里帮行吗? |
[45:25] | – Yeah, I can do it from here. – Fine. | – 可以 – 那就好 |
[45:28] | – That helps. From here, okay? – All right. | 从这里帮 好吗? |
[45:30] | It’s funny that you ask me, because I was going to be a cop. | 你让我想起我本来可当条子 |
[45:34] | I took the test. | 我去考试了 |
[45:35] | Just didn’t work out. Politics. | 但没成功.政策问题 |
[45:41] | – You’re my deputy. – I’m your deputy. | 你是我代理人 |
[45:43] | – Watch out for everything. – You got it. | – 是 – 待在这里 注意了 – 好 |
[45:46] | Take care, Chief. | 保重 |
[45:48] | I’m a deputy. | 我是代理人 |
[45:49] | Don’t “honey baby” me. You smell like perfume. | 别说好话 你闻起来像香水 |
[45:55] | You don’t even have your wedding ring on! | 婚戒也没戴 |
[45:59] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[46:02] | I went undercover. | 我伪装出勤… |
[46:04] | It required taking off the ring for a second, but I got the ring. | …那不准戴婚戒 |
[46:09] | I just put my hand in my pocket because that’s where it was… | 但我把戒指放在口袋里… |
[46:12] | and it’s right back on, baby. | …已经戴好了 |
[46:17] | Can I get a pillow? | 枕头给我好吗? |
[46:19] | If it isn’t the guy who doesn’t return phone calls. | 这不是不回电的那人吗 |
[46:23] | Where have you been the last 12 hours? | 这12个小时你都在哪? |
[46:26] | I’ve been paging you all night. | 我呼叫你整晚 |
[46:28] | We got a situation here you need to know about. | 有些你必须知道的情况 |
[46:31] | Look, I got a dead madam… | 马可士… |
[46:34] | I got a concussion and I got a real bad headache. | …我有个死了的大姐头 一个脑震荡还有头痛得很 |
[46:36] | You got a headache? Let me tell you what I did last night. | 我告诉你我昨晚做了什么吧 |
[46:39] | I had to sleep on my couch. | 我昨晚睡沙发 |
[46:41] | I wake up with a Power Ranger stuck up my ass. | 醒来后屁股上还有机器战警 |
[46:44] | And while we’re discussing my ass, I damn near got it blown off. | 而且屁股差点被轰掉了 |
[46:48] | But the good news is I got a witness. | 好消息是我找到证人 |
[46:51] | Let me tell you about this witness. She likes to… | 我告诉你这证人… 她想 |
[46:54] | – You sound like a nagging wife. – I’m nagging. | – 你跟个阿婆一样唠叨 – 我唠叨…? 我唠叨? |
[46:59] | You see what happens when you go off with out me? You get into shit. | 你没我就怎样了? 就出事了 |
[47:02] | Like shit don’t happen when you’re there. | 好像你在就不会出事 |
[47:05] | That ain’t the point. | 不是说这个 |
[47:07] | The point is if your partner pages you … | 我是说如果你的搭档呼叫你 |
[47:10] | you might want to get back to your partner. | 你也许想回个电 |
[47:12] | I want to meet the man who whupped your ass. | 我要看是谁惹你 |
[47:14] | I want to meet who whupped Shaft’s ass. | 我想看看是谁惹我兄弟 那就是我想做的 |
[47:18] | Look at me, man. You don’t know what I’ve been through. | 看看我 你不知道 我昨晚受了什么罪 |
[47:21] | My wife kicked me out of the house, kicked me out of my happy home. | 我老婆把我扫地出门了 把我扫出温馨的家门了 |
[47:25] | But you got to go off by your self. “I got this, partner.” | 而你自己找乐子去了 还只会说”我来处理”这套 |
[47:30] | Bullshit. | 去你的 |
[47:32] | I am feeling much better, though, thank you. | 我好多了 谢了 |
[47:34] | – Yeah. – And I’ll get his ass. | 我会逮到他 |
[47:38] | Be cool. Watch your self. | 他把你打成这样 你小心点 |
[47:40] | What did I say? Did you hear what I said? | 我说什么? 听见我说的没? |
[47:43] | I heard what I said ’cause I was standing there when I said it. | 我听见了 因为 我说的时候我在那里 |
[47:46] | I told you to secure a witness. | 我叫你去保护证人… |
[47:51] | Not to shoot up a neighborhood! Not to do another dead body! | …不是扫射住宅区 |
[47:54] | Just get the dope back, and do it quietly. | 不要有别的死人了 赶快安安静静的把毒品找回来 |
[47:57] | Look, Captain, this whole situation is getting out of control. | 情况有些难以控制 |
[48:01] | – You’re goddamn right! – Look, man… | 说得好 情况确实有些难以控制 |
[48:04] | I damn near had to pass a pop quiz before she believed I was him. | 她先考验我 才相信我是他 |
[48:09] | Going, going… Shit. A little off. | 进 进…妈的 差一点 |
[48:13] | I haven’t killed anybody yet today, Captain. | 我今天没杀人 |
[48:15] | Do you want me to yell at you ? I can do that. | 你要我吼你吗? |
[48:18] | Let me tell you something. This witness is my only good news. | 让我告诉你 这证人是唯一可喜的消息 |
[48:23] | You guys are bad news. So what does that mean? | 你们只会带来厄运 什么意思? |
[48:27] | If you have to be Mike Lowrey, Santa Claus, FD Hutton… | 不管你是麦可拉瑞还是圣诞老人 |
[48:30] | that’s what you’re gonna be! | 我都不理 就是这样 |
[48:32] | Wait a minute. What the hell is going on here? | 等等 怎么回事? |
[48:37] | I was getting them all in before you showed up. | 你们来了之后我全都没投进 |
[48:40] | Can somebody talk to me, please? Can I know what’s going on? | 谁告诉我怎么回事行吗? |
[48:43] | Captain, these fools could have got a look at my license plate last night. | 那些人很可能看到我牌照了 |
[48:48] | Where’s the girl now? | 她人呢? |
[48:52] | – His place. – What? | – 他家 – 什么? |
[48:54] | You left her by herself? Our only fucking witness? | 你丢下她一个人? 唯一的证人? |
[48:58] | You left a strange hooker alone in my apartment? | 你把妓女放在我家? |
[49:00] | The girl is not a hooker, as far as I know. | 据我所知 她不是妓女 |
[49:04] | I had to stash her somewhere; her and her dogs, Luke and Dukie. | 我得安置她们 她和狗儿 |
[49:08] | So you left dogs in my house? | 你把狗放我家? |
[49:10] | There’s dogs and a hooker in my house? | 有狗和妓女在我家? |
[49:12] | How about you add some chimps? We can have a carnival. | 加只猩猩 我们就可以开嘉年华会了 |
[49:15] | I said she isn’t a hooker. | 她不是妓女 |
[49:17] | – Can you please… – Shut up! | – 拜托你? – 闭嘴 |
[49:21] | For years, Sinclair has been up my ass, trying to pin something on me. | 多年来 辛克莱一直找我碴 |
[49:24] | I’m always taking it for you . Do it for me! | 我都帮你们扛了 帮我个忙 |
[49:30] | If we get this witness to identify the shooters… | 这证人若能指认凶手 |
[49:33] | maybe we catch our bad guys. | 也许能逮到坏蛋 |
[49:35] | But until then, you are Mike Lowrey. | 但逮到人之前…在那之前, 你还是麦可拉瑞 |
[49:40] | You be him. That’s what you are. You’re him. | 你是他 你就是他 |
[49:42] | I don’t want to hear it. And you … | 你是他 不准再吵 |
[49:45] | You’re you . You be you , but not in front of her. | 你是你 你在她面前不是你 |
[49:48] | You’re him! You’re you! | 你是他 你是你 |
[49:55] | Can we get a time-out, Captain? Am I the designated homeless? | 等一下好吗? 我算什么? 被设计的流浪汉? |
[49:59] | Does it look like I care? | 我会在乎吗? |
[50:01] | Whatever it takes, all right? | 全力以赴 可以吗? |
[50:04] | What did she say to you ? The shooters are making their drop in four days? | 她跟你说什么? 四天内买卖就会完成 |
[50:07] | So we got four days. | 我们有四天的时间 |
[50:09] | Captain, what kind of plan is that? | 这什么计划? |
[50:12] | I can’t be shacked up with that woman. | 我不能跟她住 |
[50:14] | I have a family to look after. My wife will kill my ass! | 我有家庭要照顾 我老婆会宰了我 |
[50:18] | You don’t like your job? Quit. | 不想干? 辞职呀 |
[50:23] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[50:26] | Look, I’ll stay at the house with Theresa and the kids. | 我去陪泰莉莎和孩子 |
[50:30] | Thank you , but no thanks. | 谢了 不必 |
[50:32] | You wouldn’t last five minutes with my family. | 你撑不了五分钟 |
[50:34] | Please, married life is easy. You only got one woman to satisfy. | 少来了 婚姻生活很简单 只要满足一个女人 |
[50:40] | Yo, man. We ain’t the Cosbys. | 兄弟…别说笑了 |
[50:43] | Let’s go. I got this. | 走吧 我来投 |
[50:46] | Go. | 走吧 |
[50:50] | Every body wants to be like Mike. | 大家都想当麦克 |
[50:52] | Yeah, and you’re gonna be retired like him too. | 对 你也可以像他一样退休 |
[50:55] | I’d have dunked it on your ass. | 我会打你的屁股 |
[50:59] | Cleveland? I have never… | 克里弗兰? 我从没有… |
[51:02] | Look, woman, I done told you. | 听著 我跟你说过了… |
[51:05] | It’s a federal subpoena. | …是政府要我去作证 |
[51:07] | Am I supposed to tell them no? | 我能说不吗? |
[51:08] | I don’t know what you’ll tell them. Why can’t he go? | 我不知道 为何不派他? |
[51:11] | – Why can’t you go? – I wanted to… | – 为何不派你? – 我也想 |
[51:14] | but Captain Howard said I’m irresponsible. | 但豪组长说我不负 |
[51:17] | No, he said, “A loose cannon,” because I’ve been shooting in public. | 不 他说我太暴力 会乱开枪 |
[51:21] | – Out of now here sometimes. – Mike, please. | – 常常失控 – 够了 |
[51:27] | Look, baby, the neighborhood has had a lot of break-ins. | 宝贝 附近小偷很多 |
[51:31] | I can handle it. I don’t need Mike to handle it. | 我会留意 我不需要麦克 |
[51:33] | I know you can handle it, but I’m worrying about me. | 我操心我自己 |
[51:36] | Mike’s going to stay here with you and the kids, take care of y’all… | 麦克留下照应你还有孩子们 |
[51:39] | just till I come back. | 直到我回来 |
[51:41] | Who will pick the kids up from day care and all that? | 谁去幼儿所接孩子? |
[51:44] | – Mike can’t do it. – Are you listening to me? I said… | – 麦克不会 – 听到我说的吗 宝贝? 我说 |
[51:47] | I read a book that could probably help y’all. I saw it on… | 有本书能帮你们忙 |
[51:51] | Mike, can you go down and have a Coke and a smile? | 你去喝可乐好吗? |
[51:54] | – Please? – All right. | – 拜托 – 好吧 |
[51:58] | Y’all want something? | 你要点什么? |
[52:00] | Bring me a Coke. | 给我可乐 |
[52:02] | – Baby, you want a Coke? – I’m fine, thank you. | – 你要吗? – 不了 谢了 |
[52:06] | All right. | 好啦 |
[52:13] | Explain it to me, Elliot. | 解释一下? |
[52:16] | We’ve got a problem with our chemistry set? | 化学器具有问题吗? |
[52:18] | It’s not a chemistry set. | 不是化学器具的问题 |
[52:19] | He knows it ain’t a chemistry set, asshole. | 他知道不是化学器具的问题 |
[52:27] | What is it? | 那么 是什么问题? |
[52:28] | The cutting agent is a highlyvolatile substance. | 混合体是非常不稳定的…物质 |
[52:33] | – The ether… – I don’t care. | – 乙醚 – 我不管 |
[52:37] | I’m not a fucking chemistry teacher. | 我不是化学老师 白痴 |
[52:41] | – What is the problem? – There’s too much moisture here. | – 是什么问题? – 这里太潮湿了 |
[52:44] | – Yeah, it’s totally fucked. – You shut up! | – 对 根本没法干活 – 闭嘴 |
[52:50] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[52:51] | It’s taking longer to cook than we originally planned. | 分解的时间比我们 计划的还要久… |
[52:54] | If we rush it, we’ll have a lot of drugs we can’t sell. | …如果太急就做不成了 |
[52:57] | You’re fucking with my timetable. I gave you a deadline. | 你在乱搞我的时间表 我给过你截止期 |
[53:01] | – Do you understand? – Yeah, I understand. | – 懂吗? – 懂了 |
[53:15] | – You dressed? – Yeah. I am. | – 有穿衣服吧? – 有 |
[53:19] | Look, we have to go through some mug shots. | 我们要查看档案 |
[53:22] | I’ll hook into the computer. We can do this. | 我接了电脑,我们做的到的 |
[53:24] | Mike, who’s the guy in all the photographs? | 照片上的人是谁? |
[53:29] | Sometimes I don’t even look at my shelves. | 太少看书架 |
[53:32] | I forget all the pictures were here. | 都忘了那摆了照片 |
[53:34] | That’s my partner, Marcus Burnett. | 是我搭档 叫马可士伯纳 |
[53:38] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从没碰过这事 |
[53:42] | I can see how it may throw you a little bit. | 我了解你为何吃惊 |
[53:45] | It’s a cop thing. | 是警察的默契 |
[53:47] | These pictures are up here for every time he saved my life. | 他救我一命 我就 摆他一张照片 |
[53:50] | If you go to his place ain’t nothing but pictures of me. | 他的家也一样 都是我的照片 |
[53:54] | It’s like a shrine. Just a reminder. | 像是个神坛 有纪念意义的 |
[53:58] | Because when I saw it, and it was the whole wall… | 我看墙上全是… |
[54:02] | I thought maybe they were pictures of your lover. | …以为是你…爱人的照片 |
[54:05] | – Of who? – I thought maybe you were gay. | – 谁? – 以为你是同性恋 |
[54:10] | That I was gay? No, baby. | 我是同性恋? 不 不是 |
[54:15] | I didn’t mean to offend you. It’s okay to be a homosexual. | 我无意冒犯 同性恋没什么嘛 |
[54:19] | You’re not listening. It’s not registering. | 你没听懂 你没仔细听 对吗? |
[54:23] | Believe me. Did you sleep in the bed? | 相信我 你有睡床吗? |
[54:25] | Didn’t you feel the dents? The dents come from all that. | 你没感到凹陷吗? 做爱的凹陷 |
[54:29] | That’s how I get down. | 我跟女人做爱 |
[54:31] | That’s sweet. | 那…很好 |
[54:34] | Gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[54:36] | If I was, I’d change the drapes in this motherfucker. | 如果我是 房里窗帘就得换 |
[54:46] | – Want some? – No, thanks. I don’t eat flesh. | – 来一点? – 不 谢了 我不吃血淋淋的肉 |
[54:51] | What? | 什么? |
[54:53] | That’s flesh that you’re shoveling into your mouth. | 你嘴里…嚼的是血淋淋的肉 |
[54:57] | That was a living, breathing creature. | 曾是活的生物 |
[55:00] | It probably had a name. | 甚至有过名字 |
[55:04] | It’s just baloney. | 这只是香肠 |
[55:05] | My baloney has a first name. | 我的香肠有名字 |
[55:08] | Actually, your baloney has about 30 names… | 事实上 你香肠有30个名字… |
[55:11] | because they take odd parts from all different ones… | …它们取自不同生物的 奇怪部位 |
[55:15] | Like the leftovers: The hooves and stomach lining… | 剩余的内脏 胃壁 耳朵… |
[55:19] | ears, stuff like that. | …之类的 他们把那个放进… |
[55:20] | They put it into this machine and grind it all up. | …一种机器绞碎 |
[55:24] | Then out comes this sheet. | 你嘴里吃的 |
[55:27] | That’s what you’re eating now. | 就是这玩意 |
[55:33] | You know what? I won’t eat baloney no more. | 你知道吗? 我不吃香肠了 |
[55:36] | How about a pickle? Can I eat it? | 腌黄瓜如何? 能吃腌黄瓜吗? |
[55:39] | It has a lot of salt, but it’s fine. It is a vegetable. | 是盐腌的 但是蔬菜 |
[55:42] | A lot of salt in the pickle? Let me rinse it off. | 腌黄瓜有盐? 我洗洗 |
[55:47] | There we go. | 可以了 可以了 |
[55:51] | How’s that? | 这样如何? |
[55:52] | – Just keep going. – I don’t even taste the salt now. | – 继续看照片吧 – 我连盐的味道都尝不到 |
[56:00] | Go back. | 跳回去 |
[56:08] | That’s the guy. | 是他 |
[56:10] | He was there in the room. | 他在那房里 |
[56:12] | We got a tip they were running major drugs, something like 50 keys. | 情报得知他们有50公斤毒品 |
[56:17] | So we step to the door. Boom! | 我们走向门去 |
[56:19] | Freeze! Miami Police Department! Get down! | “别动 警察 趴下 趴下 趴下 “ |
[56:22] | Out of now here, this little crazy pimp named Chino punched me in the head. | 一个不知道从哪来叫奇诺的人 打了我头 |
[56:27] | Chino had been running whores. Your dad will explain that to you. | 奇诺是三七 你爸会解释 |
[56:30] | Look at it. Your dogs are shitting all over my place. | 看看这个 你的狗在我屋里大便 |
[56:34] | Liquid shit. | 拉稀的 |
[56:35] | It doesn’t help when you shell ack it in with furniture polish. | 拿家俱漆来盖是没用的? |
[56:40] | There’s a piece right there. Please, get that. | 那边有一块 快擦 |
[56:42] | – Fine. – It looks like a chip of shit. | – 我擦 – 看起来像狗屎块 |
[56:47] | Can I please have the parole jacket on Noah Trafficante? | 诺不查菲肯的资料给我好吗? |
[56:50] | – Thank you . – You know what? | – 谢谢 – 你知道吗? |
[56:52] | I’m getting tired of this witness. | 那证人把我烦死了 |
[56:54] | I want to get back to my life the way it was. | 我要过原来日子 |
[56:57] | I’m tired. I got married so I could stop lying. | 我好累 我结婚了 我不用再骗人 |
[57:00] | I cannot believe you’re complaining. | 我不相信你在抱怨 |
[57:02] | You got it easy compared to me, living in that zoo you call home. | 你比我好多了 我住在你叫家的动物园里 |
[57:06] | Why you have to call my place a zoo? | 你为什么叫我家动物园? |
[57:09] | – I’m tired of you saying that. – You want to fight me. | – 我受够你了 – 想打架? |
[57:11] | – Don’t call my place a zoo. – Listen… Francine, please… | 听著 法兰欣 请… |
[57:17] | – That’s my silk shirt, man! – Yeah, it is kind of nice. | – 那是我的丝衬衫 – 这不错 |
[57:21] | Since I’m gonna be like Mike, I might as well dress like Mike. | 既然要当麦克 就得像他 |
[57:25] | I wanna be like Mike | 我想要 我想当麦克 |
[57:30] | You’re sick. Something is wrong with you. | 你真恶心 你有毛病 |
[57:34] | You have a problem, and you should have your self checked. | 你该去检查脑袋 |
[57:36] | Yeah. Probably. | 可能 |
[57:39] | – Here’s the file. He works at Club Hell. – Thank you. | 这是档案 他在地狱酒店上班 |
[57:42] | Take care of this, please. | 这个给你处理吧? |
[57:44] | – I’ve got to call the wife. – Whose wife? | – 我要打给老婆 – 谁的? |
[57:47] | Can you please do some work? | 你干点正事行吗? |
[57:50] | One time today, just do something. | 今天就帮点忙吧 |
[57:53] | – Do something that helps this case. – Boy… | – 帮点忙查案子 – 老天 |
[57:56] | You look real handsome today. | 你今天看起来很帅 |
[57:58] | See, it’s not that kind of day. | 别跟我闹 |
[58:00] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 少烦我 |
[58:03] | Seriously. All right? | 我是真的 |
[58:05] | – What’s up? PMS? – Damn the jokes. | – 什么事 宝贝? 月事来啦? – 烂笑话 |
[58:09] | Ring it. I ain’t in the mood. | 妈的 滚 别惹我 |
[58:11] | Yeah, that’s cool. Hold on. | 好呀 等等 |
[58:13] | All right. Write it down. | 写下来 |
[58:19] | All right. | 好 |
[58:22] | – How are things going with the kids? – They’re fine. You okay? | 孩子好吗? |
[58:26] | – How’s potty training going? – Slowly but surely. | 上厕所教得如何? |
[58:30] | – You are so silly. – Are you going to be late tonight? | – 你真傻 – 会晚回吗? |
[58:33] | It will be 10:30, 11:00 before I get in. | 不 大约十点半或十一点回去 |
[58:36] | – Later. – Don’t wait up. I’ll be all right. | 别等我 我会回来 |
[58:43] | Why don’t you rent a movie? Something we can kick back to. | 租个带子 看点轻松的 |
[58:50] | – What you wearing? – Give me the phone! | – 你穿什么? – 电话给我 给我 |
[58:53] | – Baby! – She hung up a long time ago. | 她早就挂了 我闹你的 |
[58:56] | I was playing. | 我闹你的 |
[59:01] | Hey, man, don’t play like that. | 别闹 你在分裂 |
[59:04] | That’s my family. Don’t break up a happy home. | 一个快乐的家庭 |
[59:06] | Stop wearing my clothes then. | 你别再穿我的衣服了 |
[59:11] | Everybody’s about the jokes today, ain’t they? Hello? | 今天大家都想开我玩笑 |
[59:15] | I cannot believe this. | 我不信 |
[59:18] | This Eddie Dominguez file cannot be that hard to get into. | 艾迪的档案不会那么难进 |
[59:21] | I’ve tried three times. I just can’t get in. | 我试了三次都进不去 |
[59:24] | Besides, this is illegal. | 而且这违法 |
[59:26] | Yeah, that never stopped you before. | 你以前都可以 |
[59:29] | Just let me know if you get anything. | 有消息通知我 |
[59:31] | Anything for you , but I can’t get in. I tried. | 我会为你做任何事 但我实在进不去 |
[59:47] | What’s up, Chet? | – 你好吗 查特? – 拉瑞先生 |
[59:54] | The Lowrey Brothers. | 拉瑞兄弟团 |
[59:56] | Let’s just get down to Club Hell and pick up Noah. | 去地狱酒店抓诺尔吧 |
[1:00:00] | Julie, it’s me. | 茱莉 是我 |
[1:00:03] | You’re supposed to be getting us into this Eddie Dominguez file. | 你应该给我多明哥的资料 |
[1:00:06] | It’s gonna be a day or two before I can get Fletch out. | 要一两天 |
[1:00:09] | – We don’t have a day or two. – I’m not the computerwhiz. | – 没时间了 – 我不是电脑神通 |
[1:00:12] | It’s gonna take a while before we can hack the computer. | 需要时间 |
[1:00:14] | – You’re not taking care of shit. – Mike, I was thinking about something… | – 你什么也办不好 – 我在想 |
[1:00:21] | – You must be Marcus. – I’m Marcus. | – 嗨 你一定是马可士 – 我是 |
[1:00:24] | – That’s right. – Right. | – 没错 – 是马可士吧? |
[1:00:27] | I’m Julie. | 我是茱莉 |
[1:00:29] | Julie. All right. It’s nice to meet you. | 茱莉 你好 很高兴见你 |
[1:00:31] | You too. I recognize you from every one of the photographs. | 你也是 我是从所有的照片上认出你的 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. He’s my man, so we… | 他是我哥们 |
[1:00:42] | All those on the wall. | 墙上所有的照片 |
[1:00:44] | – Yeah. – You must be very good. | 你一定很行 |
[1:00:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:00:49] | As a partner. Your job, what you do. | 在你的工作上很行 |
[1:00:52] | What time are we doing this thing tonight? | 今晚几点去干? |
[1:00:56] | – Excuse me? – Mike said we were going to a club. | – 什么? – 麦克说我们要去酒店 |
[1:01:01] | Yeah. “We” as in me and my partner. | “我们”…是指我和我兄弟 |
[1:01:04] | You wanted home protective custody. You’re at my house. | 你要住家保护看管 你留在家里 |
[1:01:08] | That’s just great. | 太好了 |
[1:01:10] | So I’ll just stay here again… | 我留在这里 |
[1:01:12] | with Chet the mini-moron doorman to protect me? | 让查特那白痴保护? |
[1:01:15] | Chet is very good. | 查特很行的 |
[1:01:16] | I’m sorry. That looks like a stain on your rug. | 你地毯上好像有污点 该死 |
[1:01:20] | – Damn. – That was my baby, Luke. | 是我狗狗公爵 |
[1:01:22] | He gets kind of nervous in new surroundings. | 他一到新地方就紧张 |
[1:01:26] | – He just shits, huh? – Yeah. | 然后就会拉屎 |
[1:01:28] | It’s like marking his territory. It’s sort of a male thing. | 就像雄性动物在领域作记号 |
[1:01:32] | I offered to pay Mike for the cleaning, and he wouldn’t hear of it. | 我要付清洗钱 但他不要 |
[1:01:35] | – I’m getting rid of it. – Yeah, you don’t need that. | – 我反正要丢了 – 你不需要那个 |
[1:01:38] | I’m throwing that out anyway. I just want a new look. | 我反正要把那丢出去 我要换新的了 |
[1:01:41] | Mike is a special guy. Boy, Mike is special. | 麦克是很特别的人 很特别的人 |
[1:01:44] | I call him “Special Mike.” | 我叫他怪人麦克 |
[1:01:46] | It’s funny how you can just laugh at that. | 这真的很有趣 所以… |
[1:01:50] | That’s why I love him. Now, me? | …我这么爱他 |
[1:01:52] | I’d be pissed. | 换作我 我会气炸 |
[1:01:57] | – Look at this cute dog on the couch. – That’s Luke. | – 沙发上有只好可爱的狗 – 那是母爵 |
[1:02:01] | – Look how he crawls on the leather. – You want to meet Duke? He’s in bed. | – 看他把沙发抓成这样 – 你要看公爵吗? 它在床上 |
[1:02:06] | He’s been feeling upset and having diarrhea… | 它不舒服… |
[1:02:09] | and throwing up all morning. | …又拉又吐一早上 |
[1:02:11] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:02:12] | Let’s go see if little Duke is gonna be okay, shall we? | 去看看公爵好点没? |
[1:02:21] | Me and you. | 我跟你 我跟你 |
[1:02:27] | – Lady, who are you ? – Who the hell are you? | – 你是谁? – 你是谁? |
[1:02:30] | – You have to get out. – Get your hands off me! | – 你得出去 – 别碰我 |
[1:02:33] | – Lady, don’t push me! – I’m Yvette. | – 别推我 – 我是伊薇 |
[1:02:35] | – You’re not any Yvette I know. – What are you doing? | – 把手拿开 – 你干嘛? |
[1:02:39] | Get out of here, all right? | 快走 |
[1:02:41] | If you don’t stop stalking me, I’ll arrest your ass, you old psycho! | 再跟踪我就逮捕你 老变态 |
[1:02:46] | – You asshole! – Woman’s into some weird shit. | – 你这王八 – 她有点不对劲 |
[1:02:50] | – What is going on out here? – Excuse me. | 怎么回事? |
[1:02:53] | That was crazy Yvette… | 那个疯伊薇 |
[1:02:55] | stalking me. | 跟踪我 |
[1:02:58] | Yvette? I forgot she was coming. You threw her out? | 我忘了她要来 你把伊薇弄走了? |
[1:03:07] | Yvette is a masseuse. | 伊薇是按摩师 |
[1:03:12] | She massages shit. | 功夫好极了 |
[1:03:15] | – She told me. – Listen… | 她说过了 |
[1:03:18] | are there any other totally hysterical… | 今晚还有哪个… |
[1:03:20] | half-naked women popping by tonight that I should know about? | …半裸的疯女会来这里? |
[1:03:24] | – She was naked? – Titties were out a little bit. | – 她没穿衣服 – 一丝不挂 |
[1:03:28] | You threw Yvette out naked? | 你让她一丝不挂就出去? |
[1:03:32] | You’re something… My wife would hate… She hates womanizers. | 我老婆恨 她最恨玩女人的男人了 |
[1:03:38] | – There’s something wrong with you . – There is? | 你这样不对 |
[1:03:42] | You don’t respect other people’s shit. I’ve told you that for years. | 你不尊重人 跟你说了多少年了 |
[1:03:44] | Ever since we started, you always have your trash all over. | 你的垃圾到处都是 |
[1:03:47] | Enough! Please! | 够了 拜托 |
[1:03:49] | Me and my partner… | 我跟我的搭档… |
[1:03:52] | are going to Club Hell to bust this fool Noah. | …我们要去酒店抓诺尔 |
[1:03:56] | Does anybody have a problem with that? | 谁有意见? |
[1:03:58] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:04:01] | Don’t blow the case. | 别搞砸了 |
[1:04:12] | Frank, here’s the deal: You stay put. Anybody tells you to move, don’t. | 这样吧 你留著 任何人叫你离开 千万不要 |
[1:04:16] | Tell them you’re making a delivery for Mr. Fouchet. You got it? | 你就说帮傅谢送东西 听懂没? 法兰克 |
[1:04:20] | Jeez. It’s ether! It will explode! | 这是乙醚 会爆的 |
[1:04:24] | You dope! | 白痴 |
[1:04:26] | Don’t even breathe, you knucklehead! | 最好别呼吸 笨蛋 |
[1:04:44] | I remember you. | 诺尔…我记得你 |
[1:05:04] | Check it. We got two days left. Let’s try to do this right. | 你看 拉瑞…只剩两天 别搞砸了 |
[1:05:09] | No gunshots, no dead bodies. | 别开枪 别杀人 |
[1:05:12] | I’m not trying to lose my job on this one. | 我不想丢工作 |
[1:05:14] | If I recall correctly, the last couple dead bad guys belonged to you. | 我记得上次杀人的是你 |
[1:05:18] | And next time you have to kill them… | 下次杀人前… |
[1:05:20] | do it after you get the information we need. | …先问出我们要的资料 |
[1:05:23] | That’s just a suggestion. | 只是个建议 |
[1:05:24] | Please. You ain’t even trying to compare body counts. | 拜托 别比谁毙的人多 |
[1:05:28] | One… Should I keep going? Damn, I’m out. | 还要数吗? 不够数了 |
[1:05:33] | This guy Noah’s parole jacket says he works in there. | 档案上说他在此工作 |
[1:05:36] | We’re standing out front arguing like a couple of school girls. | 我们在这里像小女孩在吵架 |
[1:05:39] | Why don’t we put an end to all this bickering? | 别再说废话了 |
[1:05:42] | – All right. – ‘ Cause you’re getting on my nerves. | 你快惹毛我了 |
[1:06:10] | – Look at you . Can you stay focused? – What? I’m focused! | – 看看你 看看你 专心点行吗? – 我很专心 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah, focused on all this scattered ass here. | 专心看小姐 |
[1:06:18] | Let’s do what we came to do and get out of here. | 让我们把事情办了走人 |
[1:06:20] | – Simple. – Fine. Let’s split up, check around. | – 简单 – 好 |
[1:06:23] | – Meet me at the bar in ten minutes. – Fine. | – 查查看 10分钟吧台见 – 好 |
[1:06:31] | Holy shit. What the hell is he doing? Man! | 妈的 他来这里干嘛? |
[1:06:35] | That’s the cop! There he is! See him? | 是那个条子 他在那 看见没? |
[1:06:38] | – That’s him! – Yeah, I’m going! | 是他 我去 |
[1:06:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:53] | Budweiser. Feel like I had a million of them. | 灌太多啤酒了 |
[1:07:08] | What’s up, motherfucker? | 怎样? |
[1:07:24] | Tell me where the dough is, jack-off! | 告诉我那女孩在哪里 |
[1:08:02] | Fuck! | 干 |
[1:08:13] | Next time learn how to work the safety with your punk ass! | 下次用屁股去学怎么用安全栓 |
[1:08:17] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[1:08:27] | – Who whupped your ass now? – This really ain’t the fucking time. | – 谁扁你了? – 不是说笑的时候 |
[1:08:32] | They know. Let’s get Noah and get out of here. | 他们知道了 快抓诺尔走人 |
[1:08:50] | The chick! | 是那小妞 |
[1:08:53] | The girl! The bitch from the rooftop! | 看 那小妞 在屋顶上的女人 |
[1:09:38] | – Let’s go! – That was the guy who shot Max! | – 走 – 是他杀玛克丝的 |
[1:09:47] | The truck! Let’s take the truck! | 卡车 上卡车 |
[1:09:50] | Right there! | 快 走 |
[1:09:52] | Move! We’re really in a hurry. | 我们赶时间 |
[1:09:58] | – Let’s go! – You’re cops! Why are we running away? | – 快走 – 你们是条子 我们干嘛要跑? |
[1:10:01] | – He’s in there! – Here! Go! | – 他在那里面 – 快 开车 |
[1:10:14] | This is good. Noah’s chasing us! | 太好了, 诺尔在追我们 |
[1:10:17] | What was that? | 你想怎样? |
[1:10:21] | – That was- – I don’ t know. | 想…我不知道 |
[1:10:24] | But I had a good shot at him if your friend Action Jackson over here… | 我有绝佳的机会可打中他 如果武打王杰克森 |
[1:10:30] | This is official police business! | 不 这是警方的事 |
[1:10:32] | You had no business in there! | 不干你的事 |
[1:10:34] | And can you please drive this thing? | 快点开车好吗? |
[1:10:37] | Don’t bring it here, all right? | – 快开 – 别催我好吗? |
[1:10:39] | You picked this slow-ass ice cream truck! | 是你选这冰淇淋车的 |
[1:10:43] | – What am I smelling? – Just drive! | – 什么味道? – 快开 |
[1:10:47] | Ether. Extremely flammable ether. | 乙醚 极易燃烧的乙醚 |
[1:10:51] | – Shit. – Goddamn. | – 妈的 – 妈的 |
[1:10:53] | You the man! You the fucking man tonight! | 都是你 都是你害的 |
[1:10:56] | You pick an ice cream truck that’s a damn bomb! | 你怎么选个是 炸弹的冰淇淋车? |
[1:11:04] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:11:06] | – This is protective custody? – Yes! | – 这叫保护看管? – 没错 |
[1:11:33] | You better do something, boy! We’re running out of road! | 想想办法 快没路了 |
[1:11:36] | Who picked this road? | 谁选的路? |
[1:11:37] | All the road in Miami, and you’re running out of it! | 迈阿密有这么多路 都会被你走到没路走 |
[1:11:40] | – You better get an idea fast! – Why are the ideas always up to me? | – 快想办法 – 干嘛要我想? |
[1:11:58] | – Take this shit! – It’s a dead end! There’s no more road! | – 交给你了 – 路到底了 没路了 |
[1:12:10] | We’re out of fucking road! | 没路可开了 |
[1:12:15] | – Motherfucker’s gonna blow! – Get the fuck out! | – 那会爆炸 – 下车 |
[1:12:36] | Should I add this to your body count? | 这算在你杀人的帐上吗? |
[1:12:41] | There goes our only lead to the dope. | 毒品线索没了 |
[1:12:44] | Ain’t this a bitch? | 够惨吧? |
[1:12:47] | “The dope”? | 毒品? |
[1:12:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:12:52] | How about there goes our only lead to Max’s killer? | 如果说”杀人凶手跑了”是 不是好点? |
[1:12:55] | He’s still out there. | 他还逍遥法外 |
[1:12:58] | But that’s not really important. | 那不重要 |
[1:13:00] | It’s not like it’s your job to protect people. Holy shit. | 反正你们不是来保护人的 |
[1:13:03] | – She’s crazy. – I’m crazy? | – 看吧? 她疯了吧 – 我疯了? |
[1:13:09] | – You’re gone! – I’m out of here! | 她疯了 |
[1:13:11] | – What is wrong with you ? Stop! – She done fucking zoomed! | 怎么了? 闭嘴 她是证人 |
[1:13:13] | – This is the witness! – That’s it. You deal with her. | 她疯了 就这样 你去跟她谈 |
[1:13:17] | – No way. – Listen. | 不必 我 |
[1:13:18] | – Bullshit. – Yes, you’re right. | 好 你说对了 |
[1:13:21] | This started because of missing drugs, but let me tell you something. | 起因是毒品被窃 但我告诉你 |
[1:13:25] | There is absolutely nothing more important to Mike… | 对麦克来说没有任何事… |
[1:13:29] | than doing this guy that killed Max. | …比找到杀玛克丝的 凶手更重要 |
[1:13:33] | I know he has a hard time expressing his feelings. | 有时他很难流露他真正的想法 |
[1:13:39] | Come on. It will be all right, okay? | 来吧 没事的? |
[1:13:42] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[1:13:44] | Part of the team. | 你是我们的同伴 |
[1:13:46] | I thought he was supposed to be the smooth one. | 我以为温柔的该是他 |
[1:13:51] | – This has not been a good day. – Damn right. This is bullshit. | 今天够糟的 |
[1:13:55] | We got two days to find these fools… | 没错 糟透了 剩两天要找到那些笨蛋… |
[1:13:57] | and we got no leads because you cooked Noah’s ass on the freeway. | …而我们断了线了因为 你在路上杀了诺尔 |
[1:14:05] | – Shampoo? – Hello. | 有洗发精吗? |
[1:14:08] | – There. – Let’s do that. | 嗨 |
[1:14:12] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[1:14:18] | It don’t take that long to get shampoo. | 买洗发精不需要要那么久 |
[1:14:21] | – Please, let’s go. – Look at this. | – 走吧 – 看这个 |
[1:14:24] | “Animal tested.” | “动物实验 动物实验” |
[1:14:25] | Do you know how many chemicals are in this stuff? | 你知道这里面有多少化学物质? |
[1:14:28] | I don’t care if you go bald. Just get it and let’s go. | 就算你头秃了也不要紧 快走 |
[1:14:33] | He is a chemist. | 他是个化学家 |
[1:14:35] | That’s entirely too much heroin and too much ether… | 有太多的海洛因 |
[1:14:37] | for nobody to know nothing. | 大家一定 会知道些的 |
[1:14:39] | What is he talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:14:41] | You know the barrels of ether that blew up on the ice cream truck? | 记得在卡车上爆炸的乙醚吗? |
[1:14:44] | They were going to use that to process the heroin. | 是他们用来加工海洛因的 |
[1:14:46] | Yeah, they do that to cut it. It quadruples the value. | 加上它 价值可增加四倍 |
[1:14:49] | Yeah, you can’t just stick it in the microwave. | 不能就这样放进微波炉 |
[1:14:52] | Maybe you’re onto something. Let’s just pay for this, all right? | 付钱吧 |
[1:14:58] | – How much is that? – Fourteen twenty-five. | – 多少? – $14.25元 |
[1:15:01] | Damn. I must have left my wallet somewhere. | 我皮夹忘了掉在哪 |
[1:15:03] | Freeze, mother bitches! Don’t you move. | 别动 混蛋 别动 |
[1:15:08] | – I’m not understanding. I really don’t. – Shut up! | – 我不懂 – 闭嘴 |
[1:15:11] | – Do you just attract violent people? – Take it easy, all right? | – 你是暴力吸引者吗? – 别紧张 |
[1:15:16] | – We are police officers. – You’re not police officers. | – 我们是警察 – 你们才不是 |
[1:15:20] | – I’m not stupid. I’ve seen police. – What are you? | 我不笨 我了解的 我见过警察 |
[1:15:23] | – I’m going to reach for my badge. – You want badges, mother bitch? | – 我拿警徽给你看 可以吗? – 你要警徽? 混蛋? |
[1:15:28] | I give you badges! Here! | 我给你警徽 |
[1:15:30] | Ninety-nine cents each! I sell you some! | 这儿 9毛9一个 卖给你些 |
[1:15:32] | You got eight badges! I told you this cop thing don’t work. | 你有八个警徽 早跟你说这招不管用 |
[1:15:35] | I blow you ! Then I blow you! | 我轰了你 再轰你 |
[1:15:39] | Blow me? What the fuck? Hump me. That’s all right. | 轰我? 你奸了我吧 那没关系的 |
[1:15:42] | I’m from the Middle East! I kill before. I kill again! | 我可是杀过人的 |
[1:15:45] | – Fuck me, please! Hold on! – No, you hold on! | – 等等 – 我会轰掉你 – 奸我吧 – 等等 |
[1:15:49] | Do you see the emotion I’m going through now? | 你知道我现在的感觉吗? |
[1:15:51] | That means this shit is serious. | 这表示情势似乎颇严重的 |
[1:15:53] | Me and this mother fucker’s not vibing right now. That’s what that means. | 这表示我和这混蛋不能沟通 |
[1:15:56] | – You got something on your chest? – That’s what I’m saying! | – 你要说什么? – 我有话 |
[1:16:00] | – Hello? The guy has got a cannon. – What do you want? | – 喂 他拿的是巨炮耶 – 你想干嘛? |
[1:16:03] | – Do you want some? Come get some. – I want some! | 想打架? 来呀 |
[1:16:05] | – I’m gone. – Freeze, bitch! | – 我走了 – 别动 贱人 |
[1:16:07] | – You freeze, bitch! – Oh, shit. I’m fucked. | – 你别动 贱人 – 完了 我死定了 |
[1:16:13] | Now back up, put the gun down… | 退后 放下枪 |
[1:16:16] | and give me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious. | 给我一包口香糖 |
[1:16:19] | And some Skittles. | 还有水果糖 |
[1:16:25] | Hell of a night. I’m going to bed. | 累毙了 我要睡了 |
[1:16:28] | So make your self at home. It’s your bed. | 请你别客气 床是你的 |
[1:16:34] | I’ll sit down for a minute… | 我先…坐一下 |
[1:16:37] | ’cause I’m guarding shit, you know. | 我在保卫你 |
[1:16:40] | I’m watching out for the bad boys. | 以免坏人来骚扰 |
[1:16:42] | I can see things, you know… | 我能从我直觉… |
[1:16:46] | real well from my “peripheals.” | …观察出事物 |
[1:16:48] | You know, for such a stud, Mike Lowrey… | 这么个帅哥… |
[1:16:50] | you sure seem a little rigid about having a girl in your bed. | …你好像很不习惯有 女孩在你的床上 |
[1:16:55] | Who? Me? Mike Lowrey? | 谁? 我? 麦克拉瑞? |
[1:16:58] | I’m not rigid. I’m comfortable. | 才不会 我很舒服 |
[1:17:02] | This is my bed. | 这是我的床 |
[1:17:04] | – Why would I be uncomfortable? – I don’t know. | – 怎会紧张? – 我不懂 |
[1:17:07] | I think it’s more than just wired. Maybe it was all the guns and stuff. | 感觉好奇怪,大概是因为太刺激了 |
[1:17:12] | I’ve never really shot a gun before, and that’s… All that steel. | 我以前没开过枪 所有的事… |
[1:17:17] | I’m feeling… Don’t you feel a little funny? | 我觉得 你不觉得蛮好玩的? |
[1:17:23] | – I’m not a comedian, but… – I don’t mean that kind of funny. | 我不是喜剧演员 我不是说那种好玩 |
[1:17:27] | I mean like funny. | 我是说…好笑 |
[1:17:37] | Now, you don’t want that. | 你不会想要那样的 |
[1:17:42] | ‘Cause when I come… | 你不是真想 如果我来的时候… |
[1:17:43] | I come with the thunder. | …我像闪电一样的 而且那是… |
[1:17:46] | You sound like you’re saving your self for marriage. | 你像怕被老婆发现似的 |
[1:17:53] | That ain’t me. That’s Marcus. | 我才不是 那是马可士 |
[1:17:57] | You know what I’m saying? He’s the married one. | 你知道我在说什么吗? 他才怕老婆发现 |
[1:18:00] | I got some other… Oh, no. | 还有别的 不 |
[1:18:02] | I’ve seen it now. Turn the page, girl. | 我看完了 翻过去 |
[1:18:09] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[1:18:12] | I cannot believe he wore his Afro that big. | 没想到他黑人头这么大 |
[1:18:14] | – I forgot all about that. – I think he looked cute like that. | – 我忘了 – 他那样很可爱 |
[1:18:17] | What’s Marcus’s wife like? | 马可士老婆如何? |
[1:18:24] | She’s like a wife. | 就是老婆嘛 |
[1:18:26] | I mean, she must be pretty amazing to keep a guy like Marcus. | 能栓住像马可士一样的 男人一定很不得了 |
[1:18:35] | – Keep a guy like what? – Like watching him tonight… | – 怎样的男人? – 今晚我看他的表现… |
[1:18:38] | He’s very sort of take-charge. | …他很能掌握情势 |
[1:18:42] | The way he was throwing guys this way and that. | 他把人弄得那样服贴 |
[1:18:46] | There’s something about him. I don’t know what it is. | 他有种我无法形容的特质 |
[1:18:48] | He’s so smooth, you know? | 他好温柔 |
[1:18:50] | Boy, I bet his wife’s… | 天哪…我敢说… |
[1:18:54] | enjoying the smoothness right this minute. | …他老婆现在正享受他的 温柔 |
[1:19:00] | – He’s got a quality women respond to. – Sure. | – 他有女人爱的特质 – 当然 |
[1:19:04] | I can’t imagine the kind of woman… | 我想没有哪个女人… |
[1:19:05] | that wouldn’t find Marcus attractive. | …不为马可士著迷的 |
[1:19:10] | Probably couldn’t be around him and just… | 不能跟他… |
[1:19:14] | You know, like our situation. | …像我们一样在一起 像是两人独处 |
[1:19:16] | – If two people were alone… – Not with a guy like that. | 那种男人不可能 |
[1:19:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:19:25] | What is wrong with him? This one goes on the bulletin board at work. | – 怎么了? – 这张上过布告栏 |
[1:19:29] | Uh-uh. Don’t do that. | 别这样 不要嘛 |
[1:19:33] | Putitback in. I cannot be lieve you took it out. | 放回来 我不相信你抽出去了 |
[1:19:35] | Come on. Marcus will kill us if he finds out. Give it to me. | 马可士知道会宰了我 给我吧 |
[1:19:39] | I can’t be lieve I let you see it. | 没想到让你看了 |
[1:19:40] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[1:19:49] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[1:19:51] | Got some jewelry for you . I’m sorry, but damn that. | 为你买了些首饰 对不起 但没办法 |
[1:19:55] | I think we need to address the serious lack of trust in this relationship. | 我们的关系…似乎存在绝对的不信任 |
[1:20:00] | – Please. – I don’t think this is legal. | – 拜托 – 这合法吗? 我不觉得这是合法的 |
[1:20:04] | I won’t be long. It’s legal. Out of sight. | – 我马上来 – 这是合法的 别让人看见 |
[1:20:09] | Sanchez, this is Lowrey. Yeah, your mother. Listen. | 山契斯 我是拉瑞 妈的 听好 |
[1:20:13] | These guys are about to make a move. | 那些人将有行动 |
[1:20:16] | Blue convertible, two visible occupants. Check it out, all right? | 蓝色双座敞蓬车 查一下 |
[1:20:25] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[1:20:27] | – Is that our guy? – That’s him. | – 是他吗? – 对 |
[1:20:28] | – Where’s the girl? – I don’t see any girl. There’s no girl. | 那女的呢? 我没看见有女孩 |
[1:20:38] | Fuck off, barking-ass dog. Shut up. | 烂狗 鬼叫鬼叫 闭嘴 |
[1:20:43] | Sneak up on my own house. | 偷爬自己家 |
[1:20:47] | What in the world? Very strange. | 怎么回事? 很奇怪 |
[1:20:50] | His ass upstairs. Supposed to be my boy. | 他在楼上 还说是我兄弟 |
[1:20:53] | You motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[1:20:55] | Ducking and weaving up and down. | 扭扭乐 爽歪歪 |
[1:20:57] | Look at this shit. Is this what you want? | 你看 这是你要的? |
[1:21:00] | Got me climbing like a chimp. | 让我像只猩猩爬来 |
[1:21:02] | But I ain’t going out like that. | 没那么容易打发我 |
[1:21:05] | It don’t take anybody that long to get into bed. | 上床不需要这么久的 |
[1:21:09] | Got my babies in the house. | 跟我宝贝在家 |
[1:21:12] | Your man can’t get no quality time… | 我都没品味的时光… |
[1:21:14] | but my partner can get some quality time. | …我兄弟倒有 |
[1:21:17] | I don’t play that shit. | 想得美 |
[1:21:27] | – There’s somebody out there. – Quick, get the kids. | – 有人在外面 – 去保护小孩 |
[1:21:32] | I knew it! I didn’t have to call the fucking psychic line! | 我早就知道了 不必打给灵媒 |
[1:21:35] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:21:41] | – Move and you’re a dead man! – Motherfucker! | 敢动你就死 |
[1:21:44] | Gun up to his head. They’re going to shoot each other. Unbelievable. | 他们互相拼命 真不可思议 |
[1:21:48] | – Miami Police! Freeze! – I am the police! | – 警察 别动 – 我是警察 我是 |
[1:21:51] | – Marcus, what are you doing? – You’re doing Theresa! | – 马克士 你在干嘛? – 你在干泰莉莎 |
[1:21:54] | – I’m not! – Nobody does my baby! | – 没有 – 你在干我的宝贝 |
[1:21:58] | We could sneak up and snuff them both right now. | – 闭嘴 现在可以干掉他俩 |
[1:22:02] | Yeah, but we’re supposed to get the girl. Forget them. | 目标是那女的 |
[1:22:03] | Never fuck with a cop’s family, asshole. | 别管条子家务事 |
[1:22:07] | – Doesn’t that piss you off? – That pisses the fuck out of me. | – 那不会让你生气吗? – 没错 |
[1:22:10] | Don’t get me started. Get out of the car. | 少惹我 下车 |
[1:22:13] | Fuck it! Some shit is making you crazy. | 妈的 你疯啦 |
[1:22:16] | You know there’s nothing going on between me and Theresa! | 我没跟泰莉莎怎样 |
[1:22:23] | Man, I’ve been your partner for six years… | 我们六年同事… |
[1:22:26] | and I’ve been your boy all my life. | …一辈子的交情 |
[1:22:28] | For you to even think… | 但你都不想… |
[1:22:30] | To let some dumb shit like that creep up in your mind… | …我怎会做那种事 |
[1:22:33] | This is me! What is wrong with you? | 是我呀 你怎么了? |
[1:22:36] | It was just… I don’t know. | 干… |
[1:22:39] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:22:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:22:48] | Get the fuck out of here. Where’s Julie? | 快走吧 茱莉呢? |
[1:22:50] | She’s in the car, handcuffed to the steering wheel. | 在车上 被铐在方向盘上 |
[1:22:53] | Are you trying to blow this case? | 你想搞砸案子吗? |
[1:22:55] | My bad, man. I ain’t had no quality time. | 我的错 我都没”品味时光” |
[1:22:58] | You know how that is. Sometimes you do dumb shit. | 你知道你是怎么回事 你老做傻事 |
[1:23:00] | – Let’s go. – That’s all that is. | 就是这样而已 |
[1:23:04] | Yo, my bad. | 我错了 |
[1:23:07] | It’s cool. | 没事了 |
[1:23:09] | Go. All right. Yeah. | 走吧 |
[1:23:14] | These calls were made to Club Hell… | 这些电话是从局里 |
[1:23:17] | from this precinct. | 打去地狱酒店 |
[1:23:18] | Explain. | 请解释 |
[1:23:20] | I’ll ask you one more time. Give me a goddamn name! | 再问你一次 谁是你老大 |
[1:23:28] | – All I know is his name. – Give me his name. | – 我只知他名字 – 告诉我 |
[1:23:31] | You’re looking at a lot of time. You know that? | 否则就进大牢 知道吗? |
[1:23:34] | Fouchet, I think. | 傅谢 大概是傅谢 |
[1:23:37] | That’s his whole name? | 是全名吗? 傅谢? |
[1:23:41] | I’m just an errand boy. | 我只是个小弟 |
[1:23:42] | Stop it, please. You’re gonna make me cry. | 别这样 我会哭 |
[1:23:44] | I swear, watching the house was my first gig. | 我发誓 我只负责看门 |
[1:23:47] | How sweet. Does that make you union? | 很好 那你也是一伙的了? |
[1:23:50] | If you were a real cop in the field working every day… | 若你是实际办案…每天工作的条子… |
[1:23:55] | you’d realize that sometimes shit happens. | …你就了解倒楣事可多了 |
[1:23:57] | Don’t give me that crap. You’re on your way to being reassigned. | 少来这套 你要被调职了 |
[1:24:01] | – Shut down soon. – Who will reassign me? You? | 我要被调职了? 谁调我职? 你? |
[1:24:03] | You don’t have the authority to reassign me. | 你还无权调我职 |
[1:24:05] | Until you do, stay the hell out of here! | 直到那时候…一边凉快吧 |
[1:24:08] | They should just bone and get that shit over with. | 他们应该快点解决这事 |
[1:24:12] | I’m getting really tired of this. | 我真的很讨厌被铐 |
[1:24:15] | You’re tired? | 你讨厌? |
[1:24:17] | These guard dogs aren’t cutting it. They’re overfed. They’re lazy. | 这些烂人不干活了 太懒了 得用监视器 |
[1:24:21] | We need video surveillance ’cause these guard dogs are nothing… | 那些警卫狗不算什么 |
[1:24:24] | Jo jo. Don’t make this hard! | 别让我们为难 |
[1:24:31] | Nice running into you. | 真高兴又见面 乔乔 |
[1:24:34] | Always making it hard on your self. | 总是跟你自己过不去 |
[1:24:37] | Gee, Julie, what have you been up to the last couple days? | 茱莉 你在干嘛? |
[1:24:40] | Nothing. Just hanging out, handcuffed to steering wheels. | 没什么 只是成天逛逛 没事就被铐在方向盘上 |
[1:24:43] | We’re looking for someone who can step on a shit load of heroin. | 我们在找加工毒品的人 |
[1:24:46] | Do it real fast, real well. We’re looking for a real pro. | 又快又好 真的行家 |
[1:24:49] | I told you already, I’m in the rubber business now. | 我说过我只搞轮胎了 |
[1:24:53] | Jo jo, we’re not playing. | 乔乔 我们不是在跟你玩 |
[1:24:56] | I’m straight, man. | 我说过我不搞毒品 |
[1:24:58] | I’m straight like a board, like an arrow. | 我真的没搞毒品 |
[1:25:01] | I’m so straight right now, I’m sick. | 我真的没搞毒品 我快吐了 |
[1:25:03] | It’s a lot of dope. Who could cut it real quick? | 那么多毒品 谁能快速加工? |
[1:25:06] | “Cut it”? You cut it up? | 加工? 你是说混合? |
[1:25:10] | – I don’t know nothing about it. – I’m so sick of this bullshit. | 我恨透了这胡说八道 |
[1:25:16] | – What’s up? – You’re pulling a gun on me? | – 怎么了? – 你拿枪对著我? |
[1:25:19] | You guys are cops! I can’t believe this! I should turn you in to Hard Copy. | 你们是条子 我要投诉到电视台 |
[1:25:23] | – Put your ass on the TV set! – What are you doing? | – 让你上电视 – 你在做什么? |
[1:25:24] | I got this! I got 15 bullets in this gun. | – 让我来 我有15颗子弹 |
[1:25:29] | Lf you don’t start talking to me, I’ll fill your ass full of hot shit. | 你再不说 我就喂你吃子弹 |
[1:25:33] | – Now, what’s up? – Mike, he ain’t worth it! | 他只是一个曾吸毒的屁蛋,他不值得 |
[1:25:37] | Do you want some? I’ll bust your ass too! | 你要吃吗? 我也喂你几颗 |
[1:25:41] | So sad. You’re on your own, Jojo. | 可惜呀 我帮不了你了 |
[1:25:46] | – What’s up? – I’m telling you like this. | – 怎么了? – 我这样告诉你… |
[1:25:49] | You splatter his ass, he’s no good to us! | …你轰他对咱们没好处 |
[1:25:53] | Fuck that. I’m not going down over this shit! | – 去死吧 – 我可不想因这被捕 |
[1:25:55] | I’m not going down for you killing Jojo the tire man! | 我可不想因你杀个卖轮胎的 |
[1:25:59] | I don’t want no brain fragments on me! | 我不想让脑浆弄脏衣服 |
[1:26:02] | That shit gets in your clothes, and it stinks! | 那味道会沾上衣服而且很臭 |
[1:26:04] | – Fuck that! – I’ll tell you what I know. | 干 |
[1:26:07] | I don’t know everything. I know a little bit. | 我不是全都知道 只有一点 |
[1:26:10] | Tell him something! | 跟他说一点吧 |
[1:26:12] | It’s three guys. They got a laboratory… | 有三个人 他们有个实验室 |
[1:26:15] | No, it’s two guys. | 不 不 是两个人 |
[1:26:17] | One guy died in a plane crash last year. It was fucked up. | 一个去年死于空难 |
[1:26:20] | There should be more! Fuck, man! | 以前还更多 |
[1:26:24] | It’s one guy, really. It’s only one guy. | 不 是一个人 只有一个人 |
[1:26:26] | – Don’t fuck with me. – One main guy. | 别骗我 |
[1:26:28] | This guy’s an Einstein, motherfucking genius college boy. | 他是天才大学生… |
[1:26:32] | Egghead motherfucker. He got four eyes and glasses. | …绝顶聪明 戴眼镜 |
[1:26:35] | He got a rich mama and daddy who live out in Coconut Grove. | 他的阔绰父母住椰林 |
[1:26:37] | Where? Tell him again, Jojo! | 哪里? 再说一次 乔乔 |
[1:26:39] | – I don’t want you to get hurt! – I’ll tell you where he’s at. | 我告诉你地点 |
[1:26:42] | – You would do that for us? – Yeah, I want to help you guys. | – 你会这么做? – 我要帮你们 |
[1:26:46] | You stick that gun down. | 你放下枪 |
[1:26:48] | I got the address in the office. | 我去…办公室…拿地址 |
[1:26:55] | Thanks a lot. You go grab that. | 谢谢 请去拿吧? |
[1:26:57] | – Cool. – You can go ahead. | 好 |
[1:26:59] | – Now? – Now is real good. | – 去 – 现在? 现在很好 现在真的很好 |
[1:27:01] | Yeah. This is on me too. | 我免费提供 |
[1:27:03] | You guys pick out some whitewalls as a little gift from me to you. | 你可以选个轮胎 算我送的 |
[1:27:10] | You made me think you would shoot me for a minute. | 我以为你真要轰我 |
[1:27:13] | I was. | 我是打算 |
[1:27:17] | When is this punk-ass chemist coming home? | 这痞子几时回家? |
[1:27:20] | So this is a stakeout. Not what I imagined. | 埋伏就是这样 不像我想的 |
[1:27:26] | Thought there would be more conversation. | 我以为要讲很久 |
[1:27:29] | Sorry it’s not up to your usual high standards. | 抱歉 这不符合你的…普通的高水准 |
[1:27:34] | Is he always like this on a stakeout? | 他在埋伏的时候老这样吗? |
[1:27:37] | Too much caffeine? Not enough sex? | 干嘛? 咖啡因中毒呀? 性生活不美满? |
[1:27:41] | I can’t believe she went there on you. | 我不相信她这样说你 |
[1:27:45] | You know who you’re talking to? That’s Mike Lowrey over there. | 你不知道你在跟谁说话? 他是麦克拉瑞 |
[1:27:51] | King Ding-a-ling. | 天赋异”柄” |
[1:27:53] | Why don’t you whip it out for her, big boy? | 拿出来给她瞧? |
[1:27:55] | Uh-huh. Right on your forehead. | 太长了不好拿 |
[1:27:58] | – Shut up. – Yeah. | 闭嘴 |
[1:28:09] | – There he is! Let’s go! Move! – I’m on him! | – 他来了 – 走 – 我去跟他 |
[1:28:26] | What are our chances? | 机会有多少? |
[1:28:28] | Remember Club Hell? Worse. | 记得地狱酒店吧? 比那更糟 |
[1:28:33] | That’s it. I’m calling major backup. | 好了 请求所有的支援 |
[1:28:35] | – I want swimming ducks in here. – Whoa. | 小猫小狗也要来 |
[1:28:38] | Hold it. You know Sinclair has every phone in the station tapped. | 等一下 辛克莱装了窃听器 |
[1:28:41] | – We have to do that in person. – Shit. | 我们要自给自足 |
[1:28:44] | By the time we deal with her bullshit… | 到那个时候… |
[1:28:46] | every junkie in America will be high off our bust. | …所有毒贩都跑光了 |
[1:28:52] | Can we help you? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:28:54] | I staked out all night in that jalopy too. | 我整晚坐在车里 |
[1:28:57] | I think I earned a peek. | 我想偷看一下 |
[1:28:59] | This is real cop stuff. This is not Charlie’s Angels. | 现在是来真的 不是”查理的天使” |
[1:29:03] | It can’t hurt for her to take a peek. | 偷看一下不会怎样 |
[1:29:06] | It can’t hurt to look? If they fire a bullet over here, it will hurt. | 看一下没关系? 万一子弹 飞来可就疼了 |
[1:29:18] | We have guests. Have them followed. | 有客人了 跟踪他们 |
[1:29:21] | Don’t do anything. Just call me with their location. | 别做任何事 通知我他们的位置 |
[1:29:30] | This high-speed chase endingona trestle… | 一场飞车追杀 |
[1:29:32] | near the RiverDrive and 34th Street intersection… | 在34街和桥头结束 |
[1:29:34] | was captured twonights ago b your 6Action News team. | …这是记者两天前所拍 |
[1:29:38] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:29:42] | I thought you said Daddy was in Cleveland. | 你说爸在克里夫兰 |
[1:29:45] | He can’t be in Cleveland. | 不可能 |
[1:29:47] | The officers didn’t like the presence of our camera. | 两名警官不喜欢我们拍摄 |
[1:29:50] | Your daddy just wishes he was in Cleveland. | 他只是希望在克里夫兰 |
[1:29:52] | I’m telling you . This Fouchet is a slick one. | 我跟你说 这个傅谢狡滑的很 |
[1:29:57] | FBI, DEA… They got nothing on him. | 调查局 药物管理局都没他资料 |
[1:30:00] | But he has to deal with us today. | 但他今天要会会咱们 |
[1:30:14] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[1:30:16] | That’s the last time they handcuff me. That’s what that is. | 是最后一次铐我了. 就是那个意思 |
[1:30:20] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[1:30:23] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[1:30:25] | All visitors must be announced! | 所有的访客都要登记 |
[1:30:28] | Pisses me off. Lady! | 我生气了 |
[1:30:32] | I guess when you guys get back… | 小姐 小姐 |
[1:30:35] | this will all be over, right? | 你们回来后一切就结束了吧? |
[1:30:36] | You got that right. Don’t worry, though. | 没错 放心 |
[1:30:39] | You’ll be set free, cut loose. | 你会被释放 不戴手铐了 |
[1:30:43] | You’ll be back to your old life. | 你会回到你原来的生活 |
[1:30:45] | Oops. No more handcuffs. | 没手铐了 |
[1:30:53] | – Get up out of here. – That should be Chet… | – 我走了 – 查特拿我的 |
[1:30:55] | with my veggie burger. | 素汉堡来了 |
[1:30:56] | – Move your ass! – You got it. | – 快点 – 好嘛 |
[1:31:02] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么事? |
[1:31:04] | Yes, I’m here to kill my husband, Marcus Burnett. | 我来宰我老公马可士 |
[1:31:07] | And that would be the tall one or the short one? | 高的还是矮的? |
[1:31:10] | – The short one. – Thought so. | – 矮的 – 我早料到 |
[1:31:14] | Is Chet ringing the… | 是查特在按? |
[1:31:17] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:31:24] | – Let me get your husband. – Marcus, get over here. | – 我去叫你老公 – 过来 |
[1:31:30] | I’m a… I know what it looks like. Did you get my message? | 因为我知道这看起来像什么 你没接到我留话吗? |
[1:31:37] | Can you leave me and Mrs. Burnett alone for… | 麻烦你…让我和…伯纳太太谈话好吗? |
[1:31:42] | Right. | 好 |
[1:31:46] | Y’all met? | 你们都见过了吗? ? |
[1:31:48] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[1:31:50] | I know, so let me… | …我知道 让我 |
[1:31:52] | As far as I’m concerned, you can keep the wedding ring in your pocket… | 我觉得 你可以把婚戒放在 口袋里… |
[1:31:57] | because you , your new little girlfriend… | …因为你和你女友 |
[1:31:58] | Shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[1:32:00] | And Mike will all be very happy living here. | – 和麦克可以快乐地住这里 |
[1:32:03] | – Trust me. – Sweetie… Honey… | – 相信我 – 甜心 甜心 |
[1:32:09] | I saw it on the news. | 我在电视上看见你们 |
[1:32:11] | – That shit be having a slant. – It’s… | 电视歪曲事实 |
[1:32:17] | – You’re no longer welcome in my house. – He didn’t tell you … | 你不必回家了 |
[1:32:20] | I was coming in the airport early? | 他没说我提早下飞机? |
[1:32:22] | Remember I said call her? Hold on. | 叫你打电话 你还带我来这? |
[1:32:26] | Tell her what I told you. | 告诉她我跟你说过的呀? |
[1:32:28] | You were gonna bring me to your place… | 你要带我去你的 |
[1:32:32] | All right. I ain’t even gonna… | 我不是要… |
[1:32:35] | We’re not arguing about this. | 我们没吵 |
[1:32:37] | I’m raising my… All right, here… Baby… | 我在大声说 好 宝贝… |
[1:32:40] | Believe me, we wanted to tell you. | 我们早就想告诉你的 |
[1:32:42] | It really doesn’t matter anymore, Marcus… | 那不重要 马克士 麦克 |
[1:32:44] | Mike. Kojak. Whatever your name is. | 不管你叫什么 |
[1:32:47] | Aside from that fact, I’ll tell you something else. | 让我告诉你 |
[1:32:49] | If his wife could find us, I’m a lot better off on my own. | 如果他的老婆都找得到我们 我还是自己逃命吧 |
[1:32:54] | This… I could see how it would look a trip. | 这… 我知道这整个情况看起来是这样 |
[1:32:58] | You see me run out. I got a shirt open. | 你看到的 我跑出去然后衬衫 打开了 |
[1:33:01] | You see Mike half-butt-naked. | 麦克半裸著 |
[1:33:03] | Then you see the white girl. | 然后你看见女人 |
[1:33:05] | So this looks like we having one big orgy here, and ain’t nobody humping. | 好像我们在杂交 其实没人在玩 |
[1:33:10] | Ain’t nobody doing none of that. | 没人在干那事 |
[1:33:12] | It’s not what it looks like. Hear what I’m saying. | 不是你想的那样 听到我说的吧 |
[1:33:15] | Baby, she’s a material witness. | 宝贝 她是证人 |
[1:33:18] | – That… – That’s real! | 真的 |
[1:33:20] | Baby, listen. That ain’t… | 宝贝 泰莉莎 听著 |
[1:33:22] | It was orders, baby. | 那是命令 是命令 |
[1:33:26] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[1:33:28] | Can you stop so I can talk to you , please? | 停下来听我说行吗? |
[1:33:31] | Enough with the smooth shit, Mike. It won’t work anymore. | 少来你哄人那套 没用了 |
[1:33:44] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不在乎 |
[1:33:51] | – Duck! – Julie, get down now! | – 趴下 – 茱莉 趴下 |
[1:34:27] | – Get out, now! – Mike, help! | 趴下 出去 |
[1:34:35] | 911! | 拨119 |
[1:34:39] | Yeah, 911? Chet here. | 119? 我是查特 |
[1:34:42] | Go upstairs and take this. Take it! | 上楼 这个拿著 拿著 |
[1:34:47] | Don’t worry. I’ll keep everybody calm until my backup arrives. | 放心 支援到以前 我会让大家冷静 |
[1:34:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:53] | Shit! I forgot to give them the address! | 忘了说地址 |
[1:35:28] | Come on! Move! | 走 |
[1:35:31] | Go! Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:35:34] | – Keep going! – Son of a bitch! | 继续走 |
[1:35:38] | Get her in! | 让她进来 |
[1:36:07] | Move! | 走 |
[1:36:22] | It’s okay. I’m with the police. | 没事 我是警察 |
[1:36:25] | It’s cool. You look great. | 一切没事 你们很美 |
[1:36:54] | Drive! | 开车 开车 |
[1:37:31] | Don’t ever say I wasn’t there for you. | 别说我没救过你 |
[1:37:46] | What is it with you guys? | 你是怎么回事? |
[1:37:48] | How come it’s always good news, bad news? | 为什么总是有好消息跟坏消息? |
[1:37:50] | You know exactly where the dope is, but you lose our only witness. | 你知道毒品下落 但丢了证人 |
[1:37:53] | – I just don’t get it. – Pick up your phone. | – 我真不懂 – 听电话 |
[1:38:00] | I’m keeping your sweet little friend for four hours until I make my deal. | 我要留著你的朋友四小时 直到我交易完成 |
[1:38:04] | And I will make my deal. | 我会让交易完成 |
[1:38:06] | I’ve just put a bullet in the chemist… | 我刚杀了… |
[1:38:09] | who fucked with my timetable. | …不听话的化学家 |
[1:38:13] | The other one is for the girl. Okay? | 下面就轮到这女孩 知道吗? |
[1:38:15] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[1:38:20] | Twisted motherfucker just shot one of his employees. | 他杀了他手下 |
[1:38:23] | Said if we don’t back off, he’ll kill Julie. | 若我们不放弃 他就杀茱莉 |
[1:38:25] | – Not now. – I told you to play by the rules. | – 没时间 – 我叫你照法规办事 |
[1:38:28] | I am on the verge of solving this case! | 我就快破案了 |
[1:38:31] | You turned South Beach into a war zone. | 你把南沙滩变成战场 |
[1:38:33] | I finally got the authority to shut you down. You’re all reassigned. | 这是命令 停止侦办此案 你们全调职了 |
[1:38:38] | This is lovely. | 这真好 妈的王八 |
[1:38:42] | This guy is painting me into a corner. | 这家伙把我逼急了 |
[1:38:45] | He’ll kill the girl anyway, and we’re won’t let her die. | 他会杀了她 我不会让她死的 |
[1:38:48] | We’re not walking away from this bust, I don’t care what she says. | 我们不退让 不管她说什么 |
[1:38:51] | The deal goes down in four hours. | 买卖在四小时后开始 |
[1:38:53] | You guys have two hours to find them. | 表示你在两小时内要找到他们 |
[1:38:58] | It’s time to get lucky. | 得靠点运气了 |
[1:39:00] | Go do what you have to do. | 做你们该做的 |
[1:39:04] | Fletcher, you told us this would move a little quicker than this. | 傅莱彻 你说这可以快一点的 |
[1:39:09] | It’s not that easy, okay? If it was, you’d be doing it. | 没那么容易 如果是这么简单 你自己都可以来做 |
[1:39:13] | Work your magic. You say you’re a computer whiz. Come on. | 你说你是电脑天才 |
[1:39:16] | Back up off me. I’m doing an illegal favor for you. | 少废话 我帮你们违法办事 |
[1:39:20] | This is what I got put in jail for. | 我就是这样被关的 |
[1:39:22] | So you back up off me. | 别再逼我 |
[1:39:24] | You don’t sit your lanky ass down… bottom line… | 如果你不坐下… |
[1:39:28] | I will knock you the fuck out! | …否则我就扁你 |
[1:39:30] | – What the fuck is wrong with you ? – Can you have a seat? | – 怎么了? – 坐下 |
[1:39:32] | – You said you’d get me out of jail. – I wasn’t lying. | – 你说会放我出牢 – 我没骗你的 |
[1:39:38] | Cops are so dumb. Look, it’s coming up. | 警察真笨 你看 |
[1:39:42] | Remember, you promised to get me out. | 记住你要释放我 |
[1:39:49] | There is it. Voila. | 这就是了 找到了 |
[1:39:53] | “Girlfriend”? | – 唐妮 法兰欣 – “女友”? |
[1:40:03] | It was New Year’s Eve and my ex-boyfriend, Eddie… | 除夕时 我前男友艾… |
[1:40:07] | and this French guy… | …和这法国人… |
[1:40:09] | took some really horrible pictures of me. | …拍了我裸照 |
[1:40:13] | They said they would put them on the bulletin board… | 他们说…他们会把照片… |
[1:40:17] | of my kid’s school… | …放在我儿子学校公布栏… |
[1:40:18] | unless I gave them a lot of narcotics information. | …若不给他们毒品资料 |
[1:40:21] | But I never gave them you or the girl! | 但我从未把你和女孩的…资料给他 |
[1:40:26] | Look, they got the girl. We need to get them now. | 她被抓走 我们要找到他们 |
[1:40:29] | Because if we don’t, they’ll kill her. | 如果我们不这么做她就会死 |
[1:40:31] | – How do you make contact? – I have their mobile phone number. | – 你怎么联络他们? – 我有他手机电话 |
[1:40:37] | I’m sorry. Listen, I’ll make it up to you. | 我很抱歉 我会弥补你 |
[1:40:41] | I’ll do anything you want. | 我会的 我会做任何事的 |
[1:40:43] | We don’t have a lot of time. Let’s go. | 没时间了 走吧 |
[1:40:49] | You have sexy ears. You know that? | 你耳朵很性感 知道吗? |
[1:40:51] | I want to lick them. | 我想舔一舔 |
[1:40:56] | – Yeah? – Can I speak to Romeo? | 罗密欧在吗? |
[1:40:58] | There ain’t no Romeo here, asshole. | 这里没这人 白痴 |
[1:41:00] | Why are you laughing? | 你在笑谁? |
[1:41:02] | This cell phone will triangulate him… | 这电话可一直追踪他 |
[1:41:05] | no matter where he goes. | 无论他到哪里 |
[1:41:07] | We’ll watch on this map until he stops. | 等他停车就注意地图 |
[1:41:11] | – Sector234. – The signal is still strong. | 信号还很强 我们还找得到他们 |
[1:41:14] | – We still have a lock. – We got them. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[1:41:16] | – Come on, baby. – Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:41:20] | Lucywas the queen, baby. Think about it. | 露西最棒 仔细想一想 |
[1:41:24] | Lucille Ball was a bimbo. What are you talking about? | 她是白痴嘛 |
[1:41:26] | – Desi was the brains. – How could you say that? | – 代西是幕后主脑 – 什么话? |
[1:41:29] | – What do you mean? – Without those bongos, he’s nothing. | – 什么意思? – 没有小鼓 他就没看头 |
[1:41:33] | It’s conga. Don’t be so stupid. It’s Desi and Lucy… | 是康鼓 |
[1:41:35] | Yo, what’s up? | 弟兄 怎样? |
[1:41:37] | The fucking pencil squad. | 你们这些烂人 |
[1:41:39] | Did you get us assigned to traffic duty? | 我们在指挥交通吗? |
[1:41:41] | – This is real. We got something for you. – This shit could get you killed. | – 这回有大事 有任务给你们 – 可能会送命 |
[1:41:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:42:02] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[1:42:05] | It’s Conrad. I’m calling in a favor. | 我是康洛 你帮我个忙 |
[1:42:11] | Eastbound towards northwest 135th Street. | 东向第135街行进 |
[1:42:14] | Keep going northeast. | 东北方 走东北方 |
[1:42:17] | If I’m wrong about this, you can fire my ass. | 要是我错了就开除我 |
[1:42:20] | This is what I need. | 我需要以下支援 |
[1:42:22] | I need a SWAT team, helicopters… | 特训小组 直升机 |
[1:42:24] | We’re calling all cars, baby. Only I don’t know where I need them. | 所有能出动的警力 但还不知去哪支援 |
[1:42:30] | – Very nice car you got there. – Yeah. That’s my toy. | – 好车 – 对呀 这是我的玩具 |
[1:42:34] | I’m taking it with me, for my collection. | 我要当成收集品 |
[1:42:37] | How about the wire transfers? | 钱汇出去没? |
[1:42:41] | Two wire transfers to your banks… | 有两笔先汇入你银行… |
[1:42:45] | totaling $180 million. | …一共18亿美元 |
[1:42:49] | And 20 in cash. | 有二千万现金 |
[1:42:55] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[1:43:02] | This has been a shitty week. | 这星期简直够倒楣 |
[1:43:05] | Getting full integration on that signal. | 找到目标 收到讯号 |
[1:43:13] | Yeah, we’re on the airfield now. | 我们到飞机场了 |
[1:43:15] | I bet you it’s up in the old hangar section. | 一定在机库那边 |
[1:43:23] | Go ahead. Bring it up. | 就在这 拿上来 捡起来 |
[1:43:27] | Deposit confirmation requested. | 请确认存款 |
[1:43:29] | 90 million, Geldersbank of zurich. | 九千万苏黎士银行 |
[1:43:36] | No easy approach. | 不好进去 |
[1:43:38] | No time. Fuck the backup. | 没时间等支援了 |
[1:43:39] | – We have to go now. – Not a problem. | – 现在就得走 – 没问题 |
[1:43:46] | – Got an itch? I’d love to scratch it. – Scratch this. | – 你痒吗? 我很想帮你搔痒 – 搔这个 |
[1:43:51] | – I’ll scratch whatever you want, blue eye bitch. – Did you go to college? | – 要我搔哪都行 你这蓝眼睛婊子 – 你念过大学吗? |
[1:44:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:09] | – You sure you want to do this? – Let’s go. | – 确定要这么干? – 走 |
[1:44:12] | Tuck in your skirt, baby. Come on! | 把裙子塞进去 |
[1:44:14] | My shit always works sometimes! | 我点子一向灵 |
[1:44:20] | This is the best you can buy. It’s been nice doing business with you. | 这是最棒的货 很高兴和你交易 |
[1:44:35] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:44:38] | It’s a setup! | 这是陷阱 |
[1:44:46] | If I get killed, I’m fucking you up! | 我死了就拖你下水 |
[1:44:51] | Goddamn it, go. | 妈的 快 |
[1:45:16] | My God! | 老天 |
[1:46:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:46:45] | You forgot your boarding pass. | 你忘了登机证 |
[1:47:10] | You motherfuckers! | 王八蛋 |
[1:47:14] | – What’s up? – Shit! | – 怎么了? – 干 |
[1:48:11] | – Mike, let’s go! – Shit! Get in the car! | – 我们走 – 上车 |
[1:48:18] | Get in! Come on! | 上车 麦克 快 |
[1:48:24] | This shit’s gonna blow! | 上来 这玩意要爆了 |
[1:48:27] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:48:50] | Shit! Please catch that motherfucker! | 妈的 去追那个射伤我的人 |
[1:48:53] | – Hes hot me. – Hes hot you ? Hes hot me. | 他射你 他射我 |
[1:48:55] | – You all right? – Just had a little run-in… | – 你没事吧? – 还好 只是跟 |
[1:48:57] | with your friend Jim Brown, but I’m fine. | 足球员跑了一圈 |
[1:49:01] | He steals our shit, kidnaps Julie, shoots at my wife. | 他偷了我们毒品 绑架茱莉 对我老婆开枪 |
[1:49:05] | We beating him down! | 干掉他 |
[1:49:11] | Marcus, I just got one question for you , bro. | 马可士 我问你个问题 |
[1:49:14] | How the hell you leave my ass at a gunfight to go get the car? | 你怎么不救我 先去开车? |
[1:49:17] | You have got to shut up and let him drive! | 闭嘴让他开车 |
[1:49:28] | Seems like that gunshot wound has improved your driving skills. | 被人射杀过之后 车开的也比较好了 |
[1:49:35] | You got the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[1:49:39] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的话将作为呈堂证供 |
[1:49:43] | – What are you doing? – Getting it out of the way. | – 你干嘛? – 一定要说出来 |
[1:49:56] | Just punch it, man! Go! | 加油 追上他 |
[1:50:03] | This car’s faster! This is a faster car! | – 万一他的车快呢? – 不会 |
[1:50:06] | It’s one or the other, baby! It’s him or it’s us! | 不是他毁就是我们毁了 |
[1:50:13] | You better fucking win, that’s all I know! | 最好赢他 |
[1:50:15] | You better win! | 要赢呀 |
[1:50:38] | Now that’s how you supposed to drive! | 这才叫开车 |
[1:50:40] | From now on, that’s how you drive! | 从现在起 你就这么开车 |
[1:51:09] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:51:16] | He ain’t even worth killing. | 不值得杀他 |
[1:51:52] | I bet when your punk ass woke up this morning… | 我打赌你一早醒来绝没想到… |
[1:51:55] | you didn’t think about 5:00 you’d have a hole in your leg. | …下午五点腿上多个洞 |
[1:52:02] | You couldn’t kill me, you chicken shit, could you? | 你不能杀我吧 胆小鬼 能吗? |
[1:52:05] | I could. You’re talking like it’s over. | 我可以 你好像以为结束了 |
[1:52:08] | I was just pausing. | 我只是暂停一下 |
[1:52:10] | I’m starting to get the hang of this marksman shit. | 我开始喜欢当狙击家了 |
[1:52:13] | Shooting them from 30 yards while they’re running away is not it. | 30码之外射中跑的人 不算什么 |
[1:52:17] | Here’s where it is, right here. Point-blank, up close and personal. | 这才是 零距离射才叫厉害 |
[1:52:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我的意思 |
[1:52:25] | Would you do it? | 你会这么做? |
[1:52:27] | Mike, step off. | 退一步 |
[1:52:29] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[1:52:41] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:52:49] | He’s a joke. He’s a motherfuckin’joke. | 他是个笑话 是个他妈的大笑话 |
[1:53:17] | I ever tell you I love you , man? | 我说过我爱你吗? |
[1:53:21] | Yeah, you always be getting emotional after gunfights. | 你每次枪战后 就变得多愁善感 |
[1:53:25] | It’s ’cause I’m glad we survived. | 没死很开心 |
[1:53:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:53:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[1:53:32] | I love you too, man. | 我也爱你 |
[1:53:35] | Don’t be looking at me. I said, “I love you .” | 别看我 我说了我爱你 |
[1:53:37] | – I said that shit. – You my boy, man! | – 我说了那屁话 – 你是我兄弟 |
[1:53:40] | No, you like my brother, man. | 不 你像我兄弟 |
[1:53:42] | So what am I? | 那我是什么? |
[1:53:46] | – Man… – Julie, sweetie, you … | – 噢 老天 – 茱莉 甜心… |
[1:53:49] | You’re a little dangerous. | 你有点危险 |
[1:53:51] | Yeah, you’re like a magnet for random gunfire. | 你是枪战的大磁铁 |
[1:53:55] | But you’re all right. You’re cool. | 但你不错 你很酷 |
[1:53:58] | You down. | 你很好 |
[1:54:01] | So what’s next? | 那下一步呢? |
[1:54:07] | See, there ain’t gonna be no next. | 没有…下一步了 |
[1:54:11] | Whoa, Marcus. Come on. | 嘿 干什么 |
[1:54:13] | You wanted Mike Lowrey. You got him. | 你喜欢麦克拉瑞…交给你 |
[1:54:17] | Right here. That’s Mike. Old Mike Lowrey. | 这是麦克 麦克拉瑞 |
[1:54:20] | I’m going home to my wife to get my quality time. | 我要回家找”品味时光” |
[1:54:24] | Marcus, stop playing, man. | 别闹了 兄弟? |
[1:54:26] | I been beat three times since we been out here. | 我被扁三次 |
[1:54:29] | I’m cool man. I don’t need help. Please, back up. | 我没事 不必帮我 退后 |
[1:54:33] | Why are you going home to your wife? | 回家找老婆干嘛? |
[1:54:35] | You got shot in the leg. Your dick probably don’t work. | 你腿中枪 老二可能没用了 |
[1:54:37] | Marcus, do you have the keys? | 你有钥匙吗? |
[1:54:40] | Mike wanted me to go to this gunfight. | 麦克要我去个枪战… |
[1:54:43] | Then there was this witness. | 然后还有一个证人… |
[1:54:47] | My man! Sorry. | 兄弟 对不起 对不起 |
[1:54:50] | – Can you let me out of here? – I don’t have the keys. | – 放开我吧 – 我没钥匙 |
[1:54:52] | What do you mean? Why wouldn’t you have keys? | 你没有钥匙吗? 你为什么没钥匙? |