英文名称:Baahubali 2:The Conclusion
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Lord… | 湿婆神在上 |
[02:09] | If atonement for my sins is what You seek… | 如果必须用死亡才能赎我的罪 |
[02:12] | …take my life. | 那么这一切我愿意承担 |
[02:14] | But… | 但是 |
[02:16] | this boy should live. | 这个婴儿必须活下来 |
[02:19] | He should live for his mother who is waiting for him. | 为等待与他母亲再相认的那一天而活下来 |
[02:23] | He should live to ascend the throne Mahishmati. | 为继承摩喜施末底王位而活下来 |
[02:27] | Mahendra Baahubali should live. | 摩哂陀·巴霍巴利必须活下去 |
[05:12] | The war with the Kalakeyas was over. | 与喀拉科亚的战争结束了 |
[05:15] | In warfare Baahubali and Bhallaldev… | 在战火中 巴霍巴利和巴拉德瓦 |
[05:17] | were on equal footing in their bravery and boldness. | 都展现出了不相上下的勇气和魄力 |
[05:20] | But because of the way Baahubali saved people, | 然而由于巴霍巴利善待子民 |
[05:22] | the balance tipped in his favour. | 他得到子民的拥戴 |
[05:24] | So Queen Mother announced him as the crown prince. | 皇后宣布立巴霍巴利为王 |
[05:29] | The entire kingdom started celebrating. | 举国上下都开始庆祝 |
[05:32] | Anticipating the coronation day, people awaited the occasion. | 等待新王加冕仪式 |
[05:35] | Meanwhile a celebration to exhibit the destruction of evil took place. | 与此同时 每26年一次的十胜节 |
[05:38] | It was commemorated only once in 26 years. | 也在同年到来 |
[05:41] | To ensure prosperity it is customary for the daughter-in-law… | 为了保证国家繁荣 |
[05:44] | of the royal family to go barefoot… | 皇后需要头顶火盆 |
[05:48] | to Lord Shiva’s temple is situated in a jungle… | 赤脚走到 |
[05:51] | …30 miles from the royal fort… | 据皇宫30里外的 |
[05:53] | carrying a pot of hot coal on her head… | 丛林中的湿婆神庙 |
[05:55] | …to destroy a demon’s effigy… | 并摧毁一个恶魔雕像 |
[05:56] | …without faltering a single step. | 在皇后到达神庙前 她不能停下脚步 |
[06:22] | Long live, Queen Mother Shivgami Devi. | 浠佤伽米皇后万岁 |
[06:24] | Long live, Queen Mother Shivgami Devi. | 浠佤伽米皇后万岁 |
[06:29] | Long live our beloved Queen Shivgami Devi. | 浠佤伽米皇后万岁 |
[06:33] | Long live Queen Mother Shivgami Devi. | 浠佤伽米皇后万岁 |
[06:43] | Attack! | 去阻止它 |
[06:54] | – Kattappa. – Mother. | – 卡塔帕 – 母亲 |
[06:56] | Escort everyone to a safe place. | 护送民众到安全的地方 |
[06:58] | But how can I abandon you? | 可我怎么能弃你而去呢? |
[07:00] | It is my order, Kattappa. | 这是命令 卡塔帕 |
[07:02] | Your wish is my command. | 遵命 |
[07:04] | Soldiers, rush the people to safe grounds. | 士兵 把人带到安全的地方 |
[08:22] | Without faltering a single step. | 她一步也没停下过 |
[12:35] | Baahubali! Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[12:51] | Queen Mother! | 皇后 |
[12:53] | Shivgami! | 浠佤伽米 |
[13:05] | Bhalla? | 巴拉 |
[13:08] | Have you ever thought of… | 你是否想过 |
[13:10] | …or wanted to kill your mother? | 或者说想要杀掉你的母亲? |
[13:18] | I wanted to do so. | 我想这么做 |
[13:21] | Instead of nursing only you… | 当你的母亲 |
[13:25] | …when you were a newborn… | 把本该只给你的乳汁 |
[13:26] | …she also nursed Baahubali. | 喂给巴霍巴利时 |
[13:28] | That was the 1st time… | 那是我第一次 |
[13:30] | …I wanted to kill her. | 想杀了她 |
[13:33] | When she was sharing the jewellery, fame… | 当她把你所有的财富 名声 权力 |
[13:36] | …rights, everything with him… | 还有权利都给了他时 |
[13:41] | …I wanted to kill her. | 我又一次想杀了她 |
[13:44] | Now… | 而现在 |
[13:45] | When she is bequeathing the throne to him… | 她把你的王国给了他 |
[13:49] | …this hand is trembling to strangle her. | 我这只麒麟臂恨不得立刻掐死她 |
[13:56] | Bhalla? | 巴拉 |
[14:00] | Shall we kill her? | 我们应该动手吗? |
[14:08] | You are talking in a drunken stupor, father. | 你在说胡话了 父亲 |
[14:23] | Your mother’s watchdog is coming. | 你母亲的走狗来了 |
[14:37] | Hey! Bloody dog! | 喂 走狗 |
[14:40] | – My lord? – What is your latest bark? | – 大人 – 你想吠点什么? |
[14:45] | Her Majesty has decided to crown Baahubali as king… | 皇后已经决定在即将到来的十胜节 |
[14:47] | …on forthcoming ‘Vijaydashmi’ festival. | 为巴霍巴利加冕 |
[14:50] | Queen Mother wanted you to be the 1st recipient of this news. | 皇后希望先告知你这个消息 |
[14:57] | History repeats itself! | 历史又即将重演 |
[14:59] | The throne meant for me was given to my younger brother! | 本是属于我的王国 却给了我兄弟 |
[15:03] | And now the throne meant for my son is being bequeathed to my brother’s son! | 如今我儿子的王国 又要赐给我兄弟的儿子 |
[15:11] | Should my son, grandson, great-grandson also… | 想让我儿子 孙子 子子孙孙都成为 |
[15:15] | …toil for generations? | 这个王国的下等人吗? |
[15:18] | Dog, answer! | 回答我 走狗 |
[15:21] | Why was I not crowned as king then? | 为什么当年加冕为王的不是我? |
[15:28] | Was it because I am disabled? | 是因为我有残疾吗? |
[15:31] | So what if one hand is incapacitated… | 难道一只有残疾的手 |
[15:33] | …isn’t my other iron fist enough to rule our kingdom? | 就意味着我没有能力统治国家吗? |
[15:47] | Kingship was denounced to you not because of the disability of your hand… | 没能加冕并不是因为你的先天残疾… |
[15:52] | …but because of your dysfunctional brain. | 而是因为你残缺的头脑 |
[15:58] | Command me, my lord. | 给我下命令吧 大人 |
[16:00] | Dog! Are you not aware your razor tongue… | 你这条狗 难道你不知道… |
[16:02] | …can be sliced into 2 for your insolence against a royal? | 羞辱皇室成员是要被割下舌头的吗 |
[16:05] | Forgive me, my lord. | 抱歉 大人 |
[16:06] | The brain that wishes to kill a beloved wife… | 有着杀死爱妻想法的头脑 |
[16:10] | …what else can it be but deformed and devious?! | 难道不是畸形和阴险的吗? |
[16:17] | – Did you overhear? – No, my lord. | – 你偷听到的? – 不 大人 |
[16:20] | Since I am a dog… | 既然我是条狗的话 |
[16:22] | …I sniffed it! | 所以是我闻到的 |
[16:44] | She is the princess of Pataliputra, Varuni. | 她是马德莱姆国公主 名叫瓦罗妮 |
[16:48] | In the entire country, she is the most beautiful it seems. | 即使找遍全国 也没有第二个似她这么美若天仙的女子了 |
[16:52] | But her eyes look lifeless. | 她的眼神如一潭死水 |
[16:55] | She is not the right choice for Baahubali. | 她不是巴霍巴利妻子的合适人选 |
[16:57] | – Look for another bride. – Sure, Your Majesty. | – 继续寻找 – 好的 陛下 |
[17:05] | Please keep this in mind, astrologer. | 请务必记住一点 占星师: |
[17:07] | She will not only be Baahubali’s wife… | 这个女孩不仅会成为巴霍巴利的妻子 |
[17:11] | …nut also the queen of this kingdom. | 而且也将是本国的皇后 |
[17:14] | There should be no reason to point a figure at her. | 所以她不能有任何会被别人指指点点的缺陷 |
[17:18] | Mother, did you send for me? | 母亲 您要召见我? |
[17:19] | Baahu, you must take a tour of our kingdom. | 巴霍 你去巡游走访下我们的王国吧 |
[17:22] | As you wish, mother | 遵命 母亲 |
[17:24] | Queen Mother, with the coronation just around the corner… | 皇后 加冕仪式已经临近… |
[17:27] | …taking a tour now is not a good idea. | 此时外出巡游是否不妥? |
[17:30] | Even deities from our temples… | 即使是神庙中的神像… |
[17:32] | …are taken on a procession. | 也会被抬着一起出行 |
[17:34] | Do you know why, minister? | 你知道为什么吗 大臣 |
[17:37] | So they can envision the gladness and sadness of our subjects in person. | 这样神就能亲自见到人世间的酸甜苦辣 |
[17:42] | Baahu, only when the future king steps outside the palace walls… | 巴霍 未来的王只有走出宫殿的大门 |
[17:47] | …he can understand the trials of his people. | 才能真正了解民情 |
[17:49] | – Yes, mother. – Let Kattappa accompany you. | – 好的 母亲 – 卡塔帕会和你一起去 |
[17:52] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[17:54] | Mother, why take this old man along? | 母亲 为啥要带上这老哥啊? |
[17:56] | He will again bore me with the same old stories. | 他还会讲那些老掉牙的故事 让我无聊透顶 |
[18:00] | Bear with him for one last time. | 最后再忍耐他一次吧 |
[18:02] | By the time you return… | 当你归来之时 |
[18:04] | …I will find you a princess… | 我会为你挑选一位公主 |
[18:05] | …to narrate enchanting fairy tales! | 让她为你讲述令人心醉的童话 |
[18:44] | – He is the thief. – No, sir…I haven’t done anything. | – 他是小偷 – 不 大人… 我没做什么 |
[18:47] | He has committed the theft. Punish him. | 他犯了盗窃罪 惩罚他 |
[18:56] | Uncle, even at this age you are so energetic? | 叔叔 即使这把年纪了你还精力充沛? |
[18:59] | You seem surprised about this. | 你似乎对此很惊讶 |
[19:01] | The way I wielded a sword when I was your age… | 我像你这么大的时候 一旦舞起我的剑… |
[19:03] | …you know chaste maidens would be dumbfounded?! | 那些清纯的姑娘们都会为我倾倒 |
[19:08] | You are such a bragger, uncle. | 你可真能吹 叔叔 |
[19:17] | Pindari (Bandits). | 土匪 |
[19:21] | They don’t just plunder the entire kingdom. | 他们不仅仅是四处掠夺 |
[19:24] | In fact killing people is their pastime. | 还以杀害平民为乐 |
[19:33] | I brought these wild elephants specially for you to play with. | 我特地从非洲买了这些野象 供你消遣 |
[19:40] | On the banks of the river Pranahita… | 我在普纳洱朵河畔 |
[19:42] | …is the Spring palace I am building for you. | 为你建造了这座行宫 |
[19:45] | Do you like it, Bhalla? | 你喜欢吗 巴拉? |
[19:51] | I had this bow made in such a way it can kill a target 50 miles away. | 这张弓是为你量身定做的 用它可以射敌于50米之外 |
[19:58] | Mother…? | 母亲 |
[20:01] | After giving the throne to my brother… | 是因为你封了弟弟为王… |
[20:03] | …are you compensating me with these gifts? | 才给我这些礼物做补偿的吗? |
[20:07] | Your son is not so petty to lament about not being crowned as king, mother. | 你的儿子是不会因为没有被选为国王而悲哀的 母亲 |
[20:15] | Queen Mother Shivgami Devi’s command will be complied. | 浠佤伽米皇后 我会绝对服从你 |
[20:20] | Do not offer these gifts and degrade their value. | 不要拿这些礼物来羞辱我 |
[20:43] | – Taste this sweet, uncle. – Thank you, dear. | – 尝尝这 叔叔 – 谢谢 乖孩子 |
[20:53] | Sir, who are you? | 先生 你是谁? |
[20:54] | Good lord! | 天啊 |
[20:55] | He is showing off like a hero? | 他这是在扮大英雄啊 |
[21:14] | Bandits…! | 土匪 |
[21:16] | These are soldiers in disguise to nab them. | 有乔装的士兵们在抓土匪 |
[21:19] | We do not have to strain ourselves. | 看来没我们什么事了啊 |
[22:12] | She brandishes the sword as fast as lightning. | 她出剑快如闪电 |
[22:15] | Wonder who she… | 你觉得她是… |
[22:23] | By the way… | 哎那… |
[22:24] | …our hero seems to be missing in action? | 刚才的大英雄去哪了? |
[22:33] | – My lord. – Two of you go that side. | – 大人 – 你们两个去那边 |
[22:35] | – Two this side. – Yes, my lord. | – 你两个去这边 – 是 大人 |
[22:37] | 10 of you stay right here. | 留十个人在这守着 |
[24:03] | Baahuu…! | 巴霍… |
[24:07] | Baahuu…! | 巴霍 |
[24:11] | Baahu, throw me the weapon. | 巴霍 扔把武器过来 |
[24:14] | Baahu…? | 巴霍 |
[24:17] | Baahu…? | 巴霍 |
[24:33] | What nonsense! You are distracted, Baahu. | 搞毛啊 巴霍 你神游天外了 |
[24:35] | You chopped off a tree? | 你砍断了一棵树? |
[24:36] | You know I escaped death by a hair’s breadth! | 你知道刚才是千钧一发吧 |
[24:44] | I might have died, you know? | 我差点去见阎王爷你造吗? |
[24:45] | I feel like I can do anything for her. | 我觉得我可以为她上刀山下火海 |
[24:47] | For that, you will sacrifice me? | 就为这 你要牺牲掉我? |
[24:51] | Wretched fellow! I took such good care of you in your childhood. | 可怜的家伙 你忘了小时候我是多么照顾你吗? |
[24:57] | You must do much more to unite us, uncle. | 叔叔 你一定要尽力撮合我们啊 |
[25:01] | – Madhav. – Your Highness. | – 玛达瓦 – 公主 |
[25:02] | Trace their hideout. | 去找他们的藏身地… |
[25:04] | – We must retrieve the stolen goods. – Yes, Your Highness. | – 我们得把他们抢走的东西都找回来 – 遵命 公主 |
[25:07] | Tie all of them. | 把他们都绑起来 |
[25:10] | I will not let anyone escape. | 一个都别想走 |
[25:12] | Tie all of them properly. | 都捆结实了 |
[25:14] | Long live, Your Highness! | 万岁 公主 |
[25:16] | – You were a godsend. – Thank you. | – 你是上天派来的 – 谢谢你 |
[25:18] | Saved us at the right time. | 谢谢你及时救了我们 |
[25:20] | May you always be blessed. | 神保佑你 |
[25:22] | You two seem fit as a fiddle. | 你们俩看起来都很强壮 |
[25:24] | Are you not ashamed to hide behind women? | 躲在女人堆里不觉得害臊吗? |
[25:28] | Forgive me, Your Highness. | 请原谅我 公主 |
[25:29] | My nephew is a bit of a numbskull. He is not adept at any job. | 我的侄子有点痴呆 他什么都做不好 |
[25:35] | – He was driven out of his house. – What…? | – 所以他的家人把他赶出来了 – 真的吗? |
[25:38] | – Your family threw you out? – Yes, Your Highness. | – 被他的家人吗? – 是的 公主 |
[25:41] | You seem to be so compassionate. | 您看起来很有同情心 |
[25:42] | If you can kindly teach him some skill… | 如果能教会他一些东西 |
[25:45] | …we will be grateful to you until our last breath. | 我们将感激不尽 |
[25:48] | So be it. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | He has a robust appearance. | 他身材很健硕 |
[25:51] | If you train him in sword fighting he can at least become a guard. | 如果教他剑术的话 最起码可以当一名守卫 |
[25:54] | I will teach him that. | 我来教他 |
[25:57] | Grateful, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[25:58] | Truly grateful, Your Highness. | 真的很感激 公主 |
[26:19] | Hey! Look over there. | 嘿 看这 |
[26:46] | Full moon night is fast approaching. | 克里希纳节快到了 |
[26:48] | We must pray to Lord Krishna. | 我们须向 克里希那祈祷 |
[26:50] | My queen, it is purely a ladies’ festival. | 王后 这是一个由女性来庆祝的节日 |
[26:53] | You perform it as you deem fit. | 你可以随心所欲的庆祝它 |
[27:05] | Princess… | 公主 |
[27:07] | In our entire kingdom no one can beat you in archery. | 在我们国家里 你的箭术已无人能及 |
[27:09] | But still why are you not satisfied? | 但是你为何仍不不满足? |
[27:11] | Not enough, Prime minister. | 还不够 大臣 |
[27:15] | You cannot string 2 arrows from 1 bow, Your Highness. | 你不可能在一张弓上同时射出2支箭的 公主 |
[27:18] | Prime minister, anything is possible for my sister. | 对我妹妹来说一切皆有可能 |
[27:21] | Try again, Devsena. | 再试一次吧 提婆犀那 |
[27:23] | Move aside. | 别试了 |
[27:24] | Instead of getting your young sister married… | 你不想着怎么把你妹妹嫁出去… |
[27:26] | …you are teaching her all this like she is a boy. | 还把她教的像个蓝孩子似得 |
[27:29] | Absolutely right, Your Majesty. | 你说的对 我的女王… |
[27:31] | Will you choose from the proposals in hand? | 你会去挑选一门婚事吗? |
[27:33] | Or should I get you married to my brother Kumar Varma? | 还是就让你和你的叔叔结婚? |
[27:35] | Imbecile! Come along, I will show our weapons to you. | 傻瓜 过来 给你展示下我们的武器库 |
[27:38] | This is a mace. | 这是一个战锤 |
[27:41] | You won’t be able to lift it. | 你提不起来的 |
[27:46] | This is a spear. | 这是一根矛 |
[27:48] | You won’t be able to throw it. | 你可扔不出去的 |
[27:55] | This is a sword. | 这是一把剑 |
[27:56] | Come, I will teach you how to wield it. | 来 我会教你怎么舞剑 |
[27:59] | Tell me, what do you excel in? | 告诉我 你都会什么? |
[28:01] | Quite a few, my lord. | 可不少呢 大人 |
[28:02] | Outdoor games like ‘Stick and stone’, Hide and seek. | 打弹子 捉迷藏 |
[28:03] | ‘Tip-Cat’. | 老虎与羊的游戏 |
[28:06] | What about hopscotch? | 那跳房子呢? |
[28:07] | I’ve watched from far. | 我只远远地看过 |
[28:08] | But the girls don’t let me play. | 但是女孩们不让我跟她们一起玩 |
[28:12] | I will teach you how to wield a sword. | 我会教你怎么用剑 |
[28:14] | Watch and learn. | 看好了 |
[28:16] | You should hold like this. | 你应这样握着剑柄 |
[28:18] | – Lift it high. – oh! | – 高举过头 – 噢 |
[28:21] | Then one swift blow. | 然后快速劈砍下去 |
[28:23] | Try your hand. | 你来试试 |
[28:28] | Look how he’s holding the sword. | 你看他是怎么拿剑的啊 |
[28:33] | You won’t be able to do it, nephew. | 你干不了这个 侄子 |
[28:35] | Idiot! Let me show you once more. | 笨蛋 我再来给你演示一遍 |
[28:37] | Hold it like this. | 举高 |
[28:39] | Lift it above your head. | 高举过头 |
[28:42] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[28:46] | Strike. | 攻击 |
[28:48] | – What a blow, my lord. – Did I?! | – 真厉害 大人 – 是我吗? |
[28:51] | Of course, you. | 那是当然了 |
[28:52] | Who else, my lord? | 还会是谁呢 大人? |
[28:55] | I did it. | 嗯对 就是我 |
[28:59] | Struck like a thunderbolt. | 雷霆一击 |
[29:02] | Fantastic! | 棒极了 |
[29:03] | Elephant’s might. | 像大象一样强壮 |
[29:04] | Lion’s roar. | 像狮子一样吼叫 |
[29:05] | Cheetah’s speed. | 像猎豹一样敏捷 |
[29:07] | Vulture’s sight. | 秃鹫的眼力 |
[29:08] | I can see the entire jungle in you, my lord. | 你就好似丛林猛兽一样 大人 |
[29:12] | My lord? | 大人 |
[29:13] | – I like you. – Grateful. | – 我很欣赏你 – 非常谢谢 |
[29:16] | I will teach you also to wield the sword. | 我也会教你如何用剑 |
[29:23] | Why this drama for a princess of such a small kingdom? | 你何必对一个小国的公主如此作戏? |
[29:25] | Reveal your identity and they will get you two married immediately. | 亮明你的身份 你俩就可以立刻完婚了 |
[29:29] | What is this drama for? | 这般演戏到底是为啥 |
[29:32] | A 60-year-old man wants to know what love is. | 一个60岁的老处男想整明白爱情是啥 |
[29:33] | How do I enlighten him? | 我该怎么启发他呢? |
[29:38] | Don’t simply let your tongue run, Baahu. | 别这样说 巴霍 |
[29:40] | Describe love to me and if I still… | 先给我描述下什么是爱情 如果我… |
[29:41] | …don’t understand, then ridicule me. | 听不懂 那你再嘲笑我 |
[29:51] | Look at those 2 partridges on… | 看那边 在这寒冷的冬夜… |
[29:53] | …that branch in this cold wintry night. | 两只山鹑在那根花枝上歇脚 |
[29:57] | The moon shining in her full glory… | 在一轮满月的映衬下 |
[30:00] | …having their fill of the moonlight scattered on the silken petals down there. | 簇拥着它们的花瓣似乎也被染成了银色 |
[30:05] | Watching them caress and feed each other with affection. | 看着它们为彼此梳理羽毛 如此相亲相爱 |
[30:09] | What do you feel, uncle? | 叔叔 你有何感触? |
[30:14] | Having lived on this earth for all these years… | 活了大半辈子… |
[30:17] | …I’ve never enjoyed them anywhere, anytime. | 我一次也没尝过这鸟的滋味啊 |
[30:20] | If we catch these two, marinate with salt and pepper… | 如果抓住它们 加上盐和胡椒腌一下 |
[30:24] | …roast them on a slow fire simmer and eat them. | 再用小火慢烤… |
[30:29] | Sheer heaven! | 天堂般的享受啊 |
[30:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么不灵了呢? |
[30:48] | – You excelled this morning. – My lord? | – 早上你不是削铁如泥吗 – 大人 |
[30:51] | Princess Devsena is coming to see you. | 提婆犀那公主驾到 |
[31:01] | Welcome, Devsena. | 欢迎 公主 |
[31:03] | If you should meet me at this time of the night… | 你在这个时候来见我 |
[31:05] | …there must be a special reason. | 那一定有特别的原因吧 |
[31:07] | Kumar… | 叔叔 |
[31:09] | I was unable to watch your brave feat in the morning. | 早上我没看到你的神勇 |
[31:12] | Please demonstrate now. | 请再做一次吧 |
[31:17] | – Where can I get a log of wood now? – It is right there. | – 我去哪儿找木桩呢 – 看 它就在那儿 |
[31:19] | Look at that. | 看那儿 |
[31:22] | It’s hidden there. | 哦 它在那里藏着啊 |
[31:27] | You found it, huh? | 你找到了哈? |
[31:30] | Good you found this… | 能找到真是太好了… |
[31:31] | …but where is my sword? | 但是剑在哪儿呢? |
[31:32] | Over there. | 在那儿呢 |
[31:41] | Move a few steps back. | 退后点 |
[31:45] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[31:48] | Stop…stop, my lord. | 住手 请住手 大人 |
[31:51] | If a brave warrior like you… | 像你这样的勇士 |
[31:53] | …repeats the same feat at night… | 不应该在晚上再重复做这件事 |
[31:55] | …it is considered a bad omen. | 这会触霉头的 |
[31:58] | Are you not aware of this? | 您不清楚这习俗吗? |
[32:00] | Why not? | 哦 当然知道 |
[32:02] | I forgot. | 只是刚才忘了 |
[32:04] | You reminded me at the right time. | 谢谢你及时提醒我 |
[32:12] | – We intend to go hunting tomorrow. – Why? | – 明天我们去打猎吧 – 你说啥? |
[32:14] | Wild pigs are ruining our field… | 四处乱跑的猪毁坏庄稼地 |
[32:15] | – Pigs disgust me. – Not pigs. | – 猪让我恶心 – 不是家猪 |
[32:17] | – Wild boars. – That too. | – 是野猪 – 那也一样 |
[32:19] | Farmers complained that these boars are ravaging the fields. | 农民抱怨说它们一直在破坏庄稼 |
[32:24] | Bring him also. | 把他也带上 |
[32:25] | – Uncle! – Well, even a rat will make him scurry. | – 叔叔 – 他连看到老鼠都会害怕的 |
[32:29] | Why do you want to take him along? | 为什么要带他去呢? |
[32:31] | How will he learn if he is always in the kitchen? | 如果他一直呆在厨房里 那能学会什么? |
[32:34] | If he accompanies us only then we will know… | 只有带上他 我们才能知道 |
[32:37] | …how useful he can be. | 他到底有什么能耐 |
[32:39] | Bring him along. | 带上他 |
[32:50] | Look there! | 看那里 |
[33:09] | Wild boar. | 野猪 |
[33:37] | – Why do you fall over me? – You killed it. | – 你推我干什么?- 你射中了 大人 |
[33:40] | Blue arrow. | 蓝箭 |
[33:41] | Blue arrow is Kumar Varma’s. | 蓝箭是库马拉·维尔马的 |
[33:44] | Kumar Varma killed the wild boar, bravo! | 库马拉杀死了野猪 太棒了 |
[34:05] | Again it is Kumar Varma. | 又是库马拉·维尔马 |
[34:30] | Wild boar. | 野猪 |
[34:35] | How huge it is! | 它可真大 |
[34:38] | – Looks like a horse. – Shut up! | – 像匹马一样 – 闭嘴 |
[35:05] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[35:06] | You were too good! | 你太厉害了 |
[35:08] | Varma’s arrow is like Lord Rama’s arrow. | 库马拉的箭术堪比罗摩神的箭术 |
[35:10] | Long live Kumar Varma! | 库马拉·维尔马万岁 |
[35:20] | Long live Kumar Varma. | 库马拉·维尔马万岁 |
[35:22] | Long live Kumar Varma. | 库马拉·维尔马万岁 |
[35:24] | Amazing! | 太惊人了 |
[35:26] | Kumar Varma’s bravery unsurpassed glory! | 库马拉·维尔马英勇无比 |
[35:28] | Single-handedly he killed a sounder of boars! | 单枪匹马地杀死了所有的野猪 |
[35:31] | Long live the brave Kumar Varma. | 库马拉·维尔马万岁 |
[35:33] | Long live the brave Kumar… | 库马拉·维尔马万岁 |
[35:34] | Stop with the flattery. | 我不喜欢别人奉承我 |
[35:35] | Yes, lord. | 好的 大人 |
[35:38] | Devsena, we must preserve these arrows in the royal museum. | 提婆犀那 我们必须把箭保留在皇家博物馆 |
[35:41] | It will motivate the future generations. | 这样会激励我们的后人 |
[35:48] | I had my doubts… | 自从第一次见到你… |
[35:51] | …since I set my eyes on you your acting skill. | 我就对你的行为举止… |
[35:53] | – And his extra meekness. – Me? | – 和他的异常恭顺产生了怀疑 – 我吗? |
[35:56] | Doesn’t look like that. | 看起来没啥问题啊 |
[35:58] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫啥名来着? |
[35:59] | Shi-Shivu. | 毗湿奴 |
[36:01] | Shivu. | 毗湿奴 |
[36:05] | Held her! | 他扶住了她 |
[36:13] | This hand is adept at wielding a sword in the battlefield. | 这是常年握剑 久经沙场的手 |
[36:16] | I would know a warrior’s hand. | 我很清楚战士的手是长什么样子 |
[36:22] | Uncle, she is saying something. | 叔叔 她在说啥啊? |
[36:25] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[36:26] | He is a simpleton! | 他只是个傻子啊 |
[36:28] | Let me be the judge of that. | 我自有分寸 |
[36:31] | Bring Bahadur. | 把战牛牵过来 |
[36:34] | What is this, Your Highness? | 你这是干啥啊 公主 |
[36:36] | A man who cannot even lift a twig to brush his teeth… | 他手无缚鸡之力… |
[36:37] | …what can he do with a huge spear? | 又怎么可能挥得动长矛呢? |
[36:40] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[36:45] | B…bull! | 好凶猛的牛 |
[36:48] | The bull is charging towards this coward. | 牛朝这个胆小鬼冲去了 |
[36:51] | My nephew will die. | 我侄子要死了 |
[37:04] | My nephew has been killed. | 我侄子难逃一死了 |
[37:06] | What injustice meted out to a boy… | 这对一个孩子来说太不公平了 |
[37:08] | …who has not yet seen the flush of youth! | 他还没享受过花前月下呢 |
[37:12] | Is it a fracture? | 骨折了吗? |
[37:13] | It is over, chapter closed! | 完了 全剧终了 |
[37:15] | Who will marry him hereafter? | 现在谁还愿意嫁给他啊? |
[37:17] | Which girl will be ready to fall in love with him? | 哪个女孩子还会喜欢他? |
[37:18] | – Who is that big-hearted princess? – Stop it! | – 你还是心地善良的公主吗?- 安静 |
[37:21] | Bring the chariot. | 把战车开过来 |
[37:24] | What will I do now? | 现在我该怎么办? |
[37:25] | Oh Lord! Lord! Lord Shiva! | 哦 神啊 湿婆神啊 |
[37:27] | The angel who promised to help has broken his arm. | 说要帮你的公主现在倒把你搞骨折了 |
[37:32] | – Lord! – Can you get up? | – 神啊 – 你能坐起来会儿吗? |
[37:33] | Imbecile! Can you not hear him? | 你个白痴 你没听见医生的话吗? |
[37:36] | Get up! | 起来 |
[37:51] | Adjust the pillow. | 拿个枕头过来 |
[37:56] | – Give him this brew at once. – Sir. | – 立刻让他服下这些 – 好的 |
[37:58] | If he sleeps well tonight, he will be right as rain. | 如果他晚上能好好睡一觉 他就没事了 |
[38:00] | Writhing in agony like this how can you expect him to sleep? | 一个胳膊受伤的人晚上怎么好好休息呢? |
[38:04] | Oh Lord! Lord Shiva! | 神啊 湿婆神啊 |
[38:05] | – Uncle… – What? Lullaby? | – 叔叔 – 什么 安眠曲? |
[38:08] | You want someone to sing you a lullaby? | 你还想让人来给你唱歌? |
[38:09] | Where will I find someone to sing you a lullaby now? Who? | 现在到哪儿去找人给你唱歌 啊? |
[38:12] | Do you know how to sing a lullaby? | 你知道谁会唱歌吗? |
[38:16] | – You do not? – No. | – 你不知道 – 不知道 |
[38:19] | – What about you? – I cannot. | – 你能唱支歌吗? – 不 |
[38:21] | Neither can you? | 你也不会吗? |
[38:23] | What do I do? | 我该怎办? |
[38:26] | Princess! | 公主 |
[38:28] | Do you sing? | 你能唱支歌吗? |
[38:31] | Ever since my nephew broke his arm… | 自从我侄子摔伤后 |
[38:35] | …I do not know what I am blabbering. | 我不知道我在自言自语些什么 |
[38:36] | Oh Lord… Lord Shiva! | 神啊 湿婆神啊 |
[38:38] | What will I do now? I will have to sing! | 我能怎么办 只有我来给他唱首歌了 |
[39:17] | Your Highness, you are still in your hunting attire. | 公主 你仍然穿着狩猎服 |
[39:19] | Come, it is time for our prayer. | 来吧 是时候换上盛装了 |
[42:59] | Baahubali and Kattappa are in Kuntal kingdom now. | 巴霍巴利和卡塔帕在昆达拉王国 |
[43:05] | Staying in the palace… | 在皇宫里 |
[43:07] | …Baahubali is pretending to be a blockhead, my lord. | 巴霍巴利假装自己是个傻瓜 大人 |
[43:08] | Why should he pretend? | 他还需要假装? |
[43:10] | That is what he is! | 他不就是个傻子吗 |
[43:14] | Why is he doing so? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[43:15] | Baahubali may be in love with Devsena the princess of Kuntal kingdom. | 我想他爱上了昆达拉王国提婆犀那公主 |
[43:21] | This is her portrait, my lord. | 这是她的画像 大人 |
[43:41] | He gets to sit on the throne and marry such a beauty! | 江山和美人都归他了 |
[43:45] | Devsena should belong only to me, father. | 提婆犀那公主是我的人 父亲 |
[43:49] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[43:51] | – If my mother gives her word? | – 如果母亲答应了 那就有可能成 |
[43:53] | – How can she promise you will marrythe beauty your brother is in love with? | 你母亲怎么会答应你 去娶你弟弟的梦中情人呢? |
[43:58] | She is unaware of the fact that my brother is interested in her. | 母亲还不知道弟弟爱上了她 |
[44:03] | I intend on making the 1st move. That’s why. | 所以我要先下手为强 就是这样 |
[44:11] | – Bhalla…? – Mother? | – 巴拉 – 母亲 |
[44:14] | Neither did you come for breakfast nor attend court like you do. | 你没有像往常一样来吃早餐 也没来参加会议… |
[44:18] | – Why, Bhalla? – Nothing, mother. | – 你怎么了 巴拉? – 没什么 母亲 |
[44:20] | I didn’t feel like coming. | 我只是不想来 |
[44:21] | I know what is happening, Queen Mother. | 我知道是怎么回事 皇后 |
[44:24] | What is the issue? | 怎么回事? |
[44:25] | Architectural imbalance? | 一个新的志向? |
[44:27] | – Architectural imbalance? – Yes, Your Majesty. | – 一个新的志向 – 是的 陛下 |
[44:29] | The south east corner has become heavy suddenly. | 有一个新志向将来临 |
[44:31] | – Do you want to see? – What are you saying? | – 您想看看吗? – 你在说什么啊 |
[44:35] | Bhalla…? | 巴拉? |
[44:38] | I am telling you now. | 我命令你 |
[44:40] | Show me. | 现在就给我看 |
[44:55] | The most beautiful lady who even puts beauty to shame! | 一位简直无法用美丽来形容的女子 |
[44:59] | – Who is she? – Princess of Kuntal kingdom. | – 她是谁? – 昆达拉王国的公主 |
[45:01] | Her name is Devsena. | 名叫提婆犀那 |
[45:03] | The moment he saw the painting by an artist… | 一位画家把这幅画送给了我们的王子 |
[45:07] | …north corner gained favor in his heart. | 他现在坠入爱海了 |
[45:11] | Are you so besotted with this princess, Bhalla? | 你喜欢这个公主 巴拉? |
[45:13] | Yes, mother. | 是的 母亲 |
[45:15] | I want her as my wife. | 我想娶她 |
[45:16] | What is this, Your Highness? | 这可非比寻常啊 殿下 |
[45:18] | You are asking as if she is a toy. | 想娶她怕是没那么容易吧? |
[45:21] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[45:23] | Why not? | 怎么不可能? |
[45:24] | He sacrificed the throne of this kingdom flippantly. | 他心甘情愿地放弃了王位 |
[45:28] | So large-hearted is my son. | 多么宽广的胸怀 |
[45:30] | If I cannot fulfill such a small wish of his… | 如果我连这小小的心愿都不能满足 |
[45:33] | …how can I call myself a mother? | 我还配当他的母亲吗? |
[45:35] | Bhalla… | 巴拉 |
[45:37] | Devsena will be your wife. | 提婆犀那将成为你的妻子 |
[45:40] | I give you my word. | 我向你承诺 |
[45:48] | Prime minister. | 大臣 |
[45:50] | One ornament is not worn again for a whole year… | 把一年内没有戴过的金银首饰 |
[45:53] | …send caskets with varied jewelry as gifts to Devsena. | 都送到提婆犀那公主那去 |
[45:56] | As you command, Your Majesty. | 遵命 陛下 |
[45:57] | Dandnayak. | 护卫 |
[45:58] | Send clothes spun in gold to the royal family of Kuntal kingdom. | 把用金线纺织的华丽服饰送到昆达拉王室 |
[46:02] | As you command. | 遵命 |
[46:04] | Royal sword of Bhalla. | 把巴拉德瓦的皇室佩剑呈上来 |
[46:07] | Minister…? | 大臣 |
[46:09] | Make Devsena tie a knot to this sword… | 此剑作为与提婆犀那 |
[46:11] | …and let the alliance be finalized. | 喜结连理的信物 |
[46:14] | Make arrangements for my daughter-in-law to be welcomed… | 让我们用盛大的仪式和响亮的号角… |
[46:18] | …with royal fanfare amidst pomp and splendor. | 来迎接我的儿媳 |
[46:33] | Blessings to King Jaysena of Kuntal kingdom. | 至昆达拉国王贾亚维尔玛… |
[46:36] | Shivgami, Queen Mother of Mahishmati… | 来自摩西施末底王国 |
[46:39] | the ‘Ultimate Utopia’, writes herewith: | 浠佤伽米皇后的亲切问候 |
[46:40] | Like Cupid in form, like the demigods in nature… | 他犹如爱神那般英俊 如同半神那般勇猛 |
[46:42] | Only the bravest of the brave for my son… | 对于我最最勇敢的儿子 |
[46:45] | I have chosen your sister Devsena as his life partner. | 我最终选择了你的妹妹提婆犀那成为他的妻子 |
[46:49] | Send your sister Devsena as our daughter-in-law to our kingdom. | 请把提婆犀那公主嫁到我们的王国吧 |
[46:53] | By the time you return… | 当你回到寝宫时 |
[46:55] | I will find you a princess to narrate enchanting fairy tales! | 会有一个公主在等着你 |
[46:58] | You have chosen the same girl Baahubali is in love with. | 你正是选择了巴霍巴利爱的那个女孩 |
[47:03] | Yours truly, Queen Mother Shivgami Devi. | 浠佤伽米皇后 表示 |
[47:06] | To seek alliance with Mahishmati kingdom… | 世界各地的大国都向 |
[47:09] | …when so many powerful empires are waiting in line so eagerly. | 摩西施末底提出了接姻的请求 |
[47:12] | But Queen Mother’s compassionate gaze has fallen on your small territory. | 但是我们的皇后怜悯你的 |
[47:17] | Princess is indeed fortunate. | 公主真是非常幸运 |
[47:22] | Look at the trousseau Queen Mother has sent to fix this alliance. | 瞧皇后送来的这些彩礼 |
[47:29] | You would have never set eyes upon… | 你可能这辈子都没有见过… |
[47:30] | …such wealth and valuables in your life. | 这么多珍贵的礼物吧 |
[47:39] | Is it just you and your Queen Mother? | 是只有皇后和你是这幅德行呢? |
[47:41] | Or is everyone in your kingdom like this? | 还是你们国家里的人都这样? |
[47:49] | Looking at these riches… | 看着这些财富 |
[47:51] | …you may wag your tail like a dog. | 也许你会像狗一样摇尾巴 |
[47:54] | This is equivalent to dust under my feet! | 但对我来说 这些东西犹如粪土 |
[47:56] | – Devsena…! – Minister! | – 提婆犀那 – 公使 |
[47:59] | If your prince had even an ounce of this arrogance… | 哪怕你们王子只有一丝一毫像你这般的傲慢 |
[48:03] | …I would have been glad he is also a man! | 我只会视他为凡人 |
[48:07] | Someone as brainless as him, not just me… | 像他这样头脑简单的人… |
[48:10] | …even the dogs in my kingdom will not marry such a wimp! | 即便是我们的狗也不会嫁给他 |
[48:13] | – Devsena…? – Bravo, Your Highness! | – 提婆犀那… – 说得好 公主 |
[48:16] | Your Majesty, at least can you persuade… | 国王 至少劝劝她… |
[48:18] | It is her decision, Prime minister. | 这事由她来决定 大臣 |
[48:21] | You send a befitting reply, Devsena. | 你就在信中答复吧 提婆犀那 |
[48:23] | Write this down. | 按我说的写 |
[48:25] | To Shivgami Devi, Queen Mother of Mahishmati kingdom… | 至摩西施末底王国浠佤伽米皇后 |
[48:28] | I, princess Devsena of Kuntal kingdom… | 来自昆达拉王国提婆犀那公主 |
[48:30] | write this with utmost humility. | 的亲切问候 |
[48:32] | Without appraising me of your son’s appearance and character… | 没有提及您儿子的外貌和性格… |
[48:35] | you send me these gifts and expect me to think high of him. | 您就想通过这些礼物来赢得我对他的敬仰 |
[48:39] | I realize he is a spineless warrior who hides behind a woman. | 这让我觉得 他就像躲在女人身后的懦夫一样 |
[48:43] | Along with the trousseau you have given me so graciously… | 您慷慨赠与我的财宝 我将如数退还 |
[48:46] | …I am sending you my sword. | 此外 我将呈上我的佩剑 |
[48:51] | Bedeck your son with gold and precious jewelry. | 用那些奇珍异宝打扮下您的儿子 |
[48:55] | Ensure he ties the knot to my sword. | 让他来做倒插门女婿吧 |
[48:57] | Send him to Kuntal kingdom. | 把他送到昆达拉王国 |
[48:59] | I will take good care of him. | 我会好好照顾他的 |
[49:02] | With utmost humility, Devsena. | 谦逊的 提婆犀那 呈上 |
[49:05] | – Prime minister…! – Queen Mother…? | – 大臣 – 在 |
[49:07] | Ask our army commander to prepare for war against Kuntal kingdom. | 告诉我们的指挥官立刻准备对昆达拉王国开战 |
[49:12] | Shivgami…! | 浠佤伽米 |
[49:14] | You don’t need a divine weapon to kill a bird. | 杀鸡焉用宰牛刀 |
[49:17] | I heard Baahubali is somewhere around Kuntal kingdom. | 我听说巴霍巴利在那个国家附近 |
[49:21] | If you send word to him, he will crush that kingdom to pieces single-handedly. | 把消息传达过去 他会为你摧毁那个王国… |
[49:25] | And bring Devsena as his prisoner. | 并把公主押过来 |
[49:27] | I stretched out my hand seeking amity… | 我想要和睦共处… |
[49:30] | …they seem to want enmity. | 他们竟然充满敌意 |
[49:33] | Ask Baahubali to bring Devsena as captive to Mahishmati. | 传令巴霍巴利逮捕提婆犀那 把她带到摩西施末底 |
[49:35] | Send word to him as Queen Mother’s command. | 这是皇后的命令 |
[49:39] | As you order, Queen Mother. | 遵命 皇后 |
[49:56] | If she could reject such a worthy alliance in an outburst of rage… | 她当众拒绝如此有价值的联姻 |
[50:00] | …do you understand how much she loves me? | 可见她有多爱我 |
[50:04] | But, my lord, the princess seems to be singing love songs for that blockhead… | 呃 大人 我听到一些传闻说… |
[50:08] | …is what I heard from my grapevine in the harem. | 公主在给那个傻瓜唱情歌 |
[50:13] | – That blockhead? – Yes, my lord. | – 你是说那个傻瓜? – 是的 大人 |
[50:17] | I will have him trampled under elephants. | 我要让大象将他活活踩死 |
[50:19] | Baahu, a piece of good news and an equal piece of bad news. | 巴霍 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[50:23] | – Which do I tell you first? – Tell me both. | – 你想先听哪个? – 都告诉我 |
[50:25] | I’ll decide which is good or bad. | 然后我来决定是好是坏 |
[50:28] | Queen Mother has sent word asking Devsena to marry you. | 皇后已经向提婆犀提亲 希望她嫁给你 |
[50:33] | My mother knows what I want. | 我母亲知道我想要什么… |
[50:36] | But the princess however… | 但是公主愤怒的给出答复… |
[50:38] | …has rejected the proposal angrily. | 拒绝了这个提议 |
[50:44] | This is also good news. | 这也算是好消息… |
[50:47] | How is it good? | 哈? |
[50:48] | Having fallen in love with this ‘me’… | 她爱的是眼前的我 |
[50:49] | – …she would have rejected that ‘me’! – Oh. | – 因此拒绝了那个上门提亲的我 – 哦 |
[50:59] | Uncle. | 叔叔 |
[51:00] | Weapon. | 请拿武器 |
[51:07] | You imbecile! | 你这个白痴 |
[51:09] | A man who scurried like a cat is prowling like a tiger today. | 你以前走路缩头缩脑的 怎么今天这么虎虎生威? |
[51:13] | – Where are you going? – To the princess’s chamber. | – 你要去哪儿? – 公主的房间 |
[51:15] | What audacity! | 胆大包天 |
[51:16] | You want to meet Devsena at this time of night? | 你怎么敢在深夜去见提婆犀那? |
[51:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[51:20] | This kingdom is in peril, Kumar Varma. | 我们现在有麻烦了 库马拉·维尔马 |
[51:22] | – Listen to me. – You dare call me by my name! | – 听我说 – 你敢直呼我名字? |
[51:24] | I don’t have time to explain. | 我没有时间向你解释了 |
[51:26] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[51:27] | How can you brush me aside?! | 你竟然敢推我? |
[52:22] | Don’t stand there dazed, Kumar Varma. They are Pindaris (Bandits). | 别光傻站着 库马拉·维尔马 匪徒来袭 |
[52:23] | Sound the alarm. | 去敲响防御警钟 |
[53:29] | Look! Shiva. | 是毗湿奴… |
[53:37] | They are attacking. | 他们在攻击 |
[53:38] | Kumar Varma. | 库马拉·维尔马 |
[53:40] | Time offers every spineless man an opportunity to become a brave warrior. | 每个懦夫都有一个成为勇士的机会 |
[53:44] | This is your opportunity. | 现在就是你的机会 |
[53:47] | God creates life. | 神创造了生命 |
[53:49] | The physician saves it. | 医生负责拯救生命 |
[53:50] | One who protects that life… | 而能守护这生命的 |
[53:52] | …is a true warrior! | 才是一个真正的战士 |
[55:55] | Princess… | 公主… |
[55:56] | Not 2, but 4. | 要用4根手指握箭 |
[55:58] | Turn the wrist facing outward. | 手腕外翻 |
[56:07] | Shoot. | 射 |
[56:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:58] | Who are you? | 你是到底谁? |
[56:59] | This isn’t the right time for explanations, let’s go. | 现在不是解释的时候 我们走 |
[57:22] | We are all mere cowherds, sir. | 我们只是养牛的 大人 |
[57:24] | How can we fight? | 我们怎么会打仗呢? |
[57:25] | If you fight intelligently even a blade of grass will be an arrow! | 只要善用智慧 万物皆为兵器 |
[57:28] | Your army lacks adequate strength. | 你们的军队战斗力不强 |
[57:30] | Your kingdom needs every helping hand. | 你们的国家需要你们 |
[57:33] | – Are you ready? – Yes, we are. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 我们已经准备好了 |
[1:00:33] | Demonstrate your strength. Godspeed. | 展现你们的力量吧 上天保佑你们 |
[1:00:35] | Praise be to Goddess Bhavani. | 婆和尼女神万岁 |
[1:00:54] | Climb up. | 快上去 |
[1:01:05] | Fix the hooks below. | 固定住这些钩子 |
[1:01:18] | Sadhaka! | 把钩子扔过来 |
[1:02:33] | Not knowing your real identity… | 我连你是谁都不知道 |
[1:02:36] | …I spoke out of turn. | 还经常责备你 |
[1:02:38] | I kicked you on your chest. | 我还朝你胸口踢了一脚 |
[1:02:40] | Only when you kicked me… | 在你踢我的时候 |
[1:02:42] | …I realized how strong you are! | 我才感受到你的力量 |
[1:02:48] | This is not blood, my friend. | 这不是血 我的朋友 |
[1:02:51] | It is a mark of victory. | 这是胜利的象征 |
[1:02:51] | Pronouncing you as a warrior and not a coward. | 你证明了自己是一名勇士 而不是懦夫 |
[1:03:02] | You saved us like God from an unexpected peril. | 您就如同神明一样 把我们从天降之灾中拯救了出来 |
[1:03:05] | Who are you? | 您是谁? |
[1:03:07] | Where are you from? | 从哪来? |
[1:03:08] | Don’t bother about who we are, Your Majesty. | 不管我们是谁 陛下 |
[1:03:10] | We came believing only you can help us. | 我们来这里是为了寻求帮助 |
[1:03:13] | This brave warrior needs help from me… | 这位伟大的战士需要… 我的帮助吗? |
[1:03:17] | He is…in love with a girl from your kingdom. | 是的 他爱上了这里的一个女孩 |
[1:03:21] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[1:03:22] | Who is that lucky maiden? | 那个幸运的女孩是谁? |
[1:03:23] | She is… | 她是 |
[1:03:25] | Your…princess. | 你们的公主… |
[1:03:33] | What more joy can one ask for? | 还有比这更值得高兴的事吗? |
[1:03:54] | What is the message, brave heart? | 是什么消息 勇敢的人? |
[1:03:59] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:04:04] | Queen Mother Shivgami has ordered me to bring you back to our land as captive. | 浠佤伽米皇后命我立即逮捕你 |
[1:04:14] | Treachery. | 卑鄙小人 |
[1:04:17] | Princess, you have misunderstood… | 公主 你误会了 |
[1:04:21] | We hailed you as a godsend and savior just a while ago. | 我们刚刚才把你奉为我们的救世主 |
[1:04:26] | Now you want to take me as your prisoner. | 你现在却想让我变为阶下囚? |
[1:04:30] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:04:33] | Even a sweet will taste bitter when you are angry, Princess! | 公主 在愤怒时 人最容易丧失理智 |
[1:04:36] | Just answer my query. | 快回答我 |
[1:04:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:04:39] | After this anger dissipates… | 等你气消了… |
[1:04:49] | Crown prince of Mahishmati kingdom. | 他是摩西施末底王国的王子 |
[1:04:56] | Queen Mother’s Shivgami’s beloved son. | 浠佤伽米皇后的儿子 |
[1:05:03] | Bravest of braves, achieved the impossible… | 勇者中的勇者 他做到了不可能的事情… |
[1:05:05] | …by defeating the invincible Kalakeyas. | 消灭了无敌的喀拉科亚 |
[1:05:12] | Amarendra Baahubali. | 他就是 阿马尔·巴霍巴利 |
[1:05:28] | With kith and kin embraces will do, respect is unnecessary, Your Majesty. | 亲人之间 互相拥抱就可以了 不必多礼 陛下 |
[1:05:36] | Queen Mother asked for Devsena’s hand for this brave warrior? | 皇后是为这位伟大的战士提的亲? |
[1:05:39] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是啊 陛下 |
[1:05:40] | Queen Mother is unaware Baahubali loves your sister. | 皇后还不知道巴霍巴利深爱着公主 |
[1:05:45] | Because you rejected her son she asked him to make you a prisoner. | 因为你的拒绝 她下令巴霍巴利逮捕公主 |
[1:05:50] | My mother will never go wrong, Devsena. | 我的母亲从来不会出错 提婆犀那 |
[1:05:53] | In whatever she does, a deep inner meaning is bound to be hidden. | 她这么做 可能有其他深层原因吧 |
[1:05:57] | This is an error based on confusion, not born out of contempt. | 这些都只是因误会而产生的错误 她并没有轻视你的意思 |
[1:06:02] | Come with me as my prisoner. | 你愿意当我的囚犯吗? |
[1:06:06] | You are the brave warrior who won over my heart. | 你俘获了我的心 |
[1:06:10] | If you ask me to come as your attendant… | 即使是做你的仆从 |
[1:06:12] | …I will gladly do so till the jaws of death. | 我也心甘情愿 至死不渝 |
[1:06:16] | But disrobing me of my dignity not even one step as your captive… | 但若要让我放弃尊严 作为你的俘虏的话 |
[1:06:20] | …will I accompany you. | 我是一步也不会跟你走的 |
[1:06:27] | From this instant… | 从现在开始 |
[1:06:29] | …till death separates us… | 直到我死去 |
[1:06:33] | …I am yours, Devsena. | 我只属于你一人 提婆犀那 |
[1:06:37] | I swear based on the Dharma my mother has instilled in me. | 我以我的人格庄严宣誓 |
[1:06:39] | I will not let your chastity and respect be tarnished in any way. | 我不会让任何人践踏你的尊严和贞洁 |
[1:06:45] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:06:58] | We are sending our kingdom’s light with you, Your Highness. | 我们把王国中最璀璨的明珠交给你了 殿下 |
[1:07:01] | Don’t worry, now she’s my responsibility. | 不用担心 保护她是我的责任 |
[1:07:27] | Princess, you are not hurt, I hope. | 公主 你没事吧? |
[1:07:31] | Your thoughts are flitting elsewhere. | 你神游天外了 |
[1:11:57] | Do not worry about anything, Princess. | 别担心 公主 |
[1:11:59] | Our Queen Mother will take care of you as her own daughter. | 我们的皇后会把你当作自己的女儿一样来照顾 |
[1:12:05] | Mahishmati. | 摩西施末底… |
[1:13:27] | Royal Court, attention! | 皇家法庭 敬礼 |
[1:13:34] | I ridiculed your decision and insulted you. | 我的回信伤害到了你 |
[1:13:37] | I replied arrogantly and hurt you. | 在生气时我说了不该说的话 |
[1:13:40] | Can you forgive my temerity, Queen Mother? | 您能原谅我的一时冲动吗? |
[1:13:43] | For this Shivgami’s daughter-in-law… | 我儿媳妇 |
[1:13:47] | …a little bit of temerity is appealing indeed. | 生气时也很美 |
[1:13:53] | Come and stand next to your future husband. | 过来站到你未来的丈夫身边 |
[1:13:57] | Whether my selection is the perfect choice or not… | 就让整个王国的人民来判断 |
[1:13:59] | …let the people of Mahishmati decide. | 我的选择是不是完美无缺的吧 |
[1:14:11] | Devsena…? | 提婆犀那 |
[1:14:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:14:14] | I am doing exactly as you said. | 你刚跟我说… |
[1:14:16] | I chose you as bride for my son Bhallaldev. | 我是让你和巴拉德瓦结婚 |
[1:14:21] | What are you saying, Queen Mother? | 你说什么 皇后? |
[1:14:23] | The man I fell in love with and you wished me to marry… | 我爱的和你希望嫁的 |
[1:14:26] | …is Baahubali. | 是巴霍巴利 |
[1:14:27] | What is happening here? | 到底发生了什么? |
[1:14:36] | Please forgive me, Queen Mother. | 对不起 我的皇后 |
[1:14:37] | I made a huge blunder. | 我犯了一个天大的错误 |
[1:14:39] | The son you had referred to in your royal message… | 你在信中提到的”我的儿子” |
[1:14:42] | …I mistook it to be Baahubali. | 所以我以为是指巴霍巴利 |
[1:14:45] | I am responsible for all this chaos. | 所有的这些混乱都是因我而起 |
[1:14:47] | Her Highness is not to blame. | 和公主没有一点关系 |
[1:14:49] | Kattappa. | 卡塔帕 |
[1:14:51] | No point in dissecting the past. | 已经发生的事情我不在乎 |
[1:14:54] | We need to focus only on our future. | 我们只需要关注将来 |
[1:14:56] | Queen Mother… | 皇后 |
[1:15:03] | Baahu. | 巴霍 |
[1:15:04] | I have given my word to your brother that he will marry Devsena. | 我已经向你的哥哥承诺了 提婆犀那是他的妻子 |
[1:15:08] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[1:15:09] | Who are you to give your word for my marriage without my consent? | 不管你是谁 未经我允许就决定我的婚姻是绝不可能的 |
[1:15:13] | Do you not know a princess has the right to choose her husband? | 难道你不知道公主有权选择她的丈夫吗? |
[1:15:15] | Are you not aware of that courtesy? | 难道你连这点礼数都不懂吗? |
[1:15:17] | What audacity to raise your voice in front of Shivgami? | 你怎么敢这样跟我说话 |
[1:15:23] | Dandnayak. | 护卫 |
[1:15:24] | Tie this boorish girl and make her kneel. | 把这个粗鲁的女孩捆起来 让她跪下 |
[1:15:27] | As you command, Queen Mother. | 遵命 皇后 |
[1:15:42] | A hand laid on Devsena is equal to anyone… | 如果谁胆敢动提婆犀那… |
[1:15:45] | …touching Baahubali’s sword. | 别怪我手中的剑不客气 |
[1:15:58] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:16:00] | I have given my word to Devsena to protect her dignity. | 我答应过提婆犀那要守护她的尊严 |
[1:16:03] | Your Highness, are you confronting our Queen Mother? | 殿下 你难道是在违抗皇后的命令? |
[1:16:06] | You are the one who once said even Lord Shiva can make a mistake… | 是你曾经说过的 即使是湿婆神也会犯错 |
[1:16:10] | …but our Queen Mother’s words can never go wrong. | 但是母后说的话是不会有错的 |
[1:16:12] | For a word given in good faith. | 为了真诚许下的诺言 |
[1:16:14] | For upholding justice. | 为了伸张正义 |
[1:16:15] | To protect the code of Dharma oppose whoever the offender is. | 保卫法典 面对任何违反者 |
[1:16:18] | Even if it is God, do not be afraid. | 即使是神 也无所畏惧 |
[1:16:22] | That is the Law of Dharma. | 这就是法典 |
[1:16:23] | Righteousness of the warrior clan. | 勇士的道义 |
[1:16:28] | Promising your son blindly not knowing a woman’s heart is wrong. | 在没征得女孩同意前就答应你的儿子 这是不对的 |
[1:16:35] | What you did was wrong, mother. | 你犯错了 母亲 |
[1:16:46] | What Shivgami did was wrong? | 浠佤伽米会犯错吗? |
[1:16:49] | You killed your mother when you entered this world. | 你出生时 你亲娘便难产而死 |
[1:16:51] | Yet she nursed you, was that wrong? | 然而她用奶水喂你 有错吗? |
[1:16:54] | She brought you up like her own child, was that wrong? | 她把你抚养长大 视如己出 这做错了吗? |
[1:16:58] | What is wrong to declare you the crown prince? | 她让你成为一名王子 |
[1:17:01] | Was it wrong for her to crown you as king? | 她宣布你为未来的国王 |
[1:17:05] | What is wrong? | 那也是她的错吗? |
[1:17:08] | Did you see that, Shivgami? | 现在你明白了吗 浠佤伽米? |
[1:17:10] | Your sacrifice has been called… | 你所做的一切牺牲 |
[1:17:12] | …a wrong deed by him. | 现在都被他称作”错误” |
[1:17:16] | You must honor your promise. | 你说你必须遵守诺言 |
[1:17:18] | But is it alright if your mother breaks her promise? | 那如果这会让你母亲无法遵守她所做出的承诺呢? |
[1:17:21] | So your mother’s promise has no value or respect? | 难道你母亲的承诺就一文不值吗? |
[1:17:25] | No need. | 没有意义了 |
[1:17:28] | Our pearls of wisdom are falling into deaf ears. | 无论我们的话有多么的睿智 他也听不进去了 |
[1:17:31] | I realize that now. | 我已经意识到这一点了 |
[1:17:38] | Amarendra Baahubali…! | 阿马尔·巴霍巴利… |
[1:17:39] | You have 2 choices laid before you. | 给你2个选择 |
[1:17:42] | Do you want to rule as the king of Mahishmati, which is a slice of paradise? | 你想要当摩西施末底的国王 这个天堂般的国家 |
[1:17:48] | Or do you wish to marry this manipulator Devsena? | 还是想要这个善于摆布的女人? |
[1:17:52] | Aspiring for the throne if I break my promise to her… | 如果我为了登上王座而违背对她的承诺 |
[1:17:54] | …it will be a disgrace to the way you raised me. | 那将违背你对我的养育之道 使其蒙羞 |
[1:17:58] | I cannot break my promise. | 我不能违背许下的诺言 |
[1:18:01] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[1:18:03] | On the forthcoming Vijaydashmi festival, at same auspicious hour… | 在我们即将到来的十胜节庆典上 |
[1:18:05] | …Bhallaldev will ascend the throne of Mahishmati. | 巴拉德瓦将会加冕为国王 |
[1:18:10] | Under the supervision of commander Baahubali… | 盛大的加冕仪式… |
[1:18:15] | …the grand coronation ceremony will be performed. | 将在指挥官巴霍巴利的监督下进行 |
[1:18:20] | Queen Mother, kindly reconsider. | 皇后 请再考虑一下 |
[1:18:22] | This is my command. | 这就是我的决定 |
[1:18:24] | Carte blanche. | 是我的最终决定 |
[1:18:30] | To the east of Mahishmati is the Udayagiri range. | 摩西施末底王国从东边乌德耶吉里山脉 |
[1:18:34] | Malava islands to its west. | 到西边的海岛 |
[1:18:39] | Many vassal kingdoms like Kuntal are situated in the north. | 从北部的昆达拉王国河流 |
[1:18:44] | Vast extensive Katkari forest and Kalakeya forest in the south… | 到南部的卡拉卡亚森林 |
[1:18:49] | …are the boundaries of… | 在这个由 |
[1:18:51] | …this glorious Mahishmati kingdom of which Bhallaldev… | 自然万物创造的王国中 巴拉德瓦 |
[1:18:58] | …will be the sole sovereign. | 迎来了他的加冕日 |
[1:19:30] | Cavalry of Mahishmati. | 摩西施末底的骑士们 |
[1:19:33] | Attention. | 敬礼 |
[1:19:35] | Salute the king. | 向国王致敬 |
[1:19:48] | “All the soldiers and elephant warriors salute our king.” | 所有战士和大象骑兵们 向我们的国王致敬 |
[1:20:03] | “Swordsmen.” | 刀剑手 |
[1:20:08] | Spearman. | 长矛手 |
[1:20:11] | Salute the king. | 向国王致敬 |
[1:20:37] | Under the tutelage of Karikal Kattappa… | 由卡塔帕统领的 |
[1:20:39] | …exclusive troop… | 所有士兵 |
[1:20:42] | …salute the king at his feet. | 向我们的国王跪下 |
[1:20:47] | Pay obeisance. | 致敬 |
[1:21:26] | I, Bhallaldev, son of Bijjaldev and Shivgami Devi… | 我是浠佤伽米之子 巴拉德瓦 |
[1:21:31] | …take the noble responsibility of ruling… | 我将接管这个王国 |
[1:21:37] | …this vast empire Mahishmati. | 成为摩西施末底国王 |
[1:21:39] | I hereby promise to fend and defend my kingdom with Lord as witness. | 我将永远保护这个王国 请神明见证 |
[1:21:43] | Emperor Bhallaldev. | 巴拉德瓦王 |
[1:21:45] | Long live…long live! | 万岁 万岁 |
[1:21:48] | Emperor Bhallaldev. | 巴拉德瓦王 |
[1:21:50] | Long live! | 万岁 |
[1:21:53] | Emperor Bhallaldev. | 巴拉德瓦王 |
[1:21:56] | Long live! | 万岁 |
[1:22:37] | I, Amarendra Baahubali. | 我阿马尔·巴霍巴利… |
[1:22:59] | I, Amarendra Baahubali… | 我阿马尔·巴霍巴利 |
[1:23:02] | …will protect the people of Mahishmati. | 将永远保卫摩西施末底的人民 |
[1:23:05] | Their health, wealth, mortality and dignity. | 保卫他们的健康 生命和尊严 |
[1:23:08] | As supreme commander of King Bhallaldev’s armed forces. | 成为巴拉德瓦王的作战指挥官 |
[1:23:13] | I will be alert every single minute while I discharge my duty. | 我不会惧怕任何危险 |
[1:23:16] | I will not even hesitate to sacrifice my life. | 甚至会牺牲我的生命来保护我的人民 |
[1:23:20] | I take this oath of allegiance with Queen Mother Shivgami Devi as witness. | 浠佤伽米皇后会见证我的所有承诺 |
[1:23:34] | Baahubali, long live! | 巴霍巴利… 万岁 |
[1:23:41] | Baahubali, long live! | 巴霍巴利… 万岁 |
[1:25:10] | Mahishmati. | 摩西施末底王 |
[1:25:11] | From my earliest memories… | 我一直以来 |
[1:25:13] | …I have always longed for you. | 都希望你是我的 |
[1:25:17] | Even in my dreams and sleep… | 我每一天的梦想 |
[1:25:18] | …I placed you on my head. | 把你放在我头上 |
[1:25:22] | After all these years. | 经过多年 |
[1:25:24] | After all these ploys. | 这么多的手段 |
[1:25:26] | Though in the palm of my hand, I cannot clasp you! | 尽管你归我了 但我感受不到你 |
[1:25:31] | Why are you evading me? | 你为什么逃避我? |
[1:25:33] | When I gave you pride of place… | 我把你放在心里 |
[1:25:34] | …why did you prefer Baahubali to me? | 你为什么要惦记着他? |
[1:25:46] | Bhalla. | 巴拉 |
[1:25:48] | Now you are the king. | 如今你是国王 |
[1:25:51] | Order Baahubali to be killed. | 所以下令杀了巴霍巴利吧 |
[1:25:53] | No one can oppose you. | 没人敢反对你 |
[1:25:55] | Close his chapter. | 所以现在杀了他吧 |
[1:25:58] | I have the authority… | 我只有权利 |
[1:26:00] | …only to command. | 而已 |
[1:26:02] | The power to execute… | 统治权仍在 |
[1:26:03] | …is still with Queen Mother. | 皇后手中 |
[1:26:07] | I must change that. | 我首先需要改变她 |
[1:26:09] | Change Shivgami? | 改变皇后吗? |
[1:26:14] | The sun cannot rise in the west, Bhalla. | 太阳永远不会从西方升起 |
[1:26:21] | The sun will never rise in the west. | 它是不可能从西方升起 |
[1:26:24] | But I shall bury it in the east. | 但我会把它永远留在东方 |
[1:26:28] | Shivgami, you nursed a snake and nurtured it on your lap. | 这些年来 你一直在喂一条蛇 |
[1:26:31] | It is now baring its fangs. | 它已经开始吐出毒了 |
[1:26:35] | In another few days it will bite you. | 几天后 它就会咬上你 |
[1:26:42] | You never valued my words. | 你永远都不明白我的话 |
[1:27:09] | I am the cause for your mother and you drifting apart. | 我觉得是我让你和你的家人产生了分歧 |
[1:27:13] | I feel distressed by that burden. | 我为此感到难过 |
[1:27:15] | My mother’s anger will last only till we give her a grandson. | 我母亲的愤怒 可能只有给她添一个孙子时才有好转 |
[1:27:34] | Place these offerings here. | 把这些都放在这里 |
[1:27:36] | The rest over there. | 把花放到在那里 |
[1:27:47] | Worried your mother has not come as yet? | 你在等母亲吗? |
[1:27:49] | She will definitely attend. I know for sure. | 她一定会来的 我知道得… |
[1:27:56] | Kattappa…? | 卡塔帕 |
[1:27:58] | Your Highness. | 是的 公主 |
[1:28:00] | You have not brought any gift for me? | 你带了什么礼物? |
[1:28:03] | I am a slave who is not even privileged… | 我是一个仆人 甚至没有特权 |
[1:28:07] | …to wish you wholeheartedly. What gift can I offer? | 全心全意地祝福你 你想要什么? |
[1:28:10] | If I ask you for something you can do, will you comply? | 我问你一件事 你能答应我吗? |
[1:28:13] | My pleasure. | 愿意为您效劳 |
[1:28:14] | According to our custom after birth… | 在我们的传统中 当婴儿出生时 |
[1:28:17] | …the baby should be held 1st by his grandfather. | 祖父会先接过孩子 |
[1:28:20] | To live a long happy life. | 祝长久幸福的生活 |
[1:28:21] | My father is not alive, neither is his father. | 我们都失去了父亲 |
[1:28:25] | Will you do us the honor, Kattappa? | 你能为我们做这件事吗 卡塔帕? |
[1:28:30] | For a slave who has no right to even stand near you… | 我作为一个仆人 我甚至没有资格站在你身边 |
[1:28:35] | …you have elevated me to a father’s position. | 但是你对我如此父亲般的尊重 |
[1:28:39] | I will hold your baby not only in my hand… | 我会用我的心接过你的孩子 |
[1:28:43] | …but carry him over my head. | 而不是手 |
[1:28:46] | Welcome Queen Mother Shivgami Devi! | 浠佤伽米皇后驾到 |
[1:29:00] | Mother…? | 母亲… |
[1:29:05] | You are bearing the heir of Mahishmati kingdom. | 你怀着我们王室的继承人 |
[1:29:09] | Take all precautions. | 要好好照顾 |
[1:29:13] | You lost the privilege to address her as ‘mother’. | 你失去了叫她母亲的权利 |
[1:29:16] | Her graceful presence here is only as Queen Mother. | 现在她只是皇后 |
[1:29:26] | Am I late? | 我晚了吗? |
[1:29:35] | For the cub born to this tigress. | 为了让他出生时像只小老虎 |
[1:29:38] | For the little tiger. | 我特意给他买了件虎皮 |
[1:29:40] | Kumar hunted and killed this tiger by himself you know? | 这只老虎是你叔叔猎到的 |
[1:29:43] | Really, Kumar…? | 真的吗? |
[1:29:45] | If a hand wields Baahubali’s sword… | 如果你手里拿巴霍巴利的刀 |
[1:29:48] | …if Baahubali’s words are deep seated in any heart… | 嘴里默念着他说过的话 |
[1:29:50] | …even a new born baby can kill a tiger! | 即使是婴儿也能杀死老虎 |
[1:30:00] | Welcome King Bhallaldev. | 巴拉德瓦国王驾到 |
[1:30:03] | Attention! | 敬礼 |
[1:30:07] | I will give you a special gift which no one else can offer. | 我要给你一个特别的礼物 |
[1:30:11] | What gift is that, Your Majesty? | 是什么 国王? |
[1:30:12] | A pregnant woman about to deliver does not desire riches or possessions. | 有一个孕妇她不想要金子或钱 |
[1:30:15] | She wants only her husband’s embrace. | 只想要他的丈夫陪着 |
[1:30:18] | Baahu. | 巴霍 |
[1:30:20] | In performing your official duties, you are forgetting Devsena. | 你在为王国工作时总忘不掉你的妻子 |
[1:30:25] | Therefore I am relieving you of your duty… | 所以 对一名指挥官而言我得解除你的职务 |
[1:30:28] | …and transferring it to Setupaty. | 把你的职务交给沙图帕蒂 |
[1:30:35] | Your ordinance, Your Majesty. | 我服从你的决定 我的国王 |
[1:30:37] | Baahu…? | 巴霍? |
[1:30:52] | When such a drama is being enacted in front of you… | 这出闹剧就发生在你面前 |
[1:30:55] | …are you watching like a statue, Queen Mother? | 你想看到这个职务成为摆设吗 皇后? |
[1:31:00] | Devsena…? | 提婆犀那 |
[1:31:02] | You have not understood our customs as yet. | 你不了解我们的传统 |
[1:31:05] | The power to decide who is conferred which designation… | 国王有权决定… |
[1:31:08] | …lies on the king entirely. | 谁去谁留 |
[1:31:11] | Lame excuses. | 原来如此 |
[1:31:13] | Queen Mother…? | 皇后 |
[1:31:14] | Compared to a villain’s violence a good man’s silence shatters a kingdom. | 一个好人的沉默要比一个坏人对王国的谎言更可怕 |
[1:31:19] | Are you unaware of that? | 这你都不懂 |
[1:31:22] | How can this title from a brave warrior… | 怎么能把勇士的职务 |
[1:31:24] | …be thrown to a dog? | 交给一个走狗吗? |
[1:31:27] | – How can you be quiet? – Devsena…! | – 你怎能默不作声? – 提婆犀那 |
[1:31:29] | All our guests came laden with gifts. | 无论谁来这里都有一份礼物给我 |
[1:31:31] | You have not given me any gift. Will you give me what I ask? | 你什么都没给我 你能给我我想要的吗? |
[1:31:36] | You must occupy Mahishmati’s throne. | 我想让你成为摩西施末底的国王 |
[1:31:43] | That is my wish. | 这是我愿望 |
[1:31:45] | Not just mine. | 并不只是我 |
[1:31:46] | People of our kingdom wish the same too. | 还有我们人民的愿望 |
[1:31:48] | It’s said that a Warrior’s duty is to fulfill people’s wishes. | 你总是说让人们的愿望成真才是公平的 |
[1:31:51] | Then do so. | 去实现我们的愿望吧 |
[1:31:57] | Mother…? | 母亲… |
[1:32:11] | Salutations, Your Highness. | 恭喜您 公主… |
[1:32:18] | Time for the king to arrive now. Whoever it may be… | 现在国王就要驾到了 不管是谁 |
[1:32:23] | …go through the next line. | 都要从旁边的路走 |
[1:32:32] | You can enter. | 欢迎公主… |
[1:32:33] | It is alright. | 没关系 你们先走吧 |
[1:32:34] | You go ahead. | 你们先走吧 |
[1:32:38] | Come. | 来 |
[1:32:39] | Come forward. | 到前面 |
[1:32:41] | So many are waiting behind you. | 很多人在你后面等着 |
[1:32:44] | Everyone should step forward. Quick. | 每一个人都要往前走 快点 |
[1:32:53] | You will be next. | 下一个是你… |
[1:33:06] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[1:33:08] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[1:33:10] | Devsena, wife of Baahubali is accused of… | 提婆犀那 巴霍巴利的妻子 被指控… |
[1:33:14] | …chopping the commander Setupaty’s fingers. | 砍掉了指挥官沙图帕蒂的手指 |
[1:33:18] | With Queen Mother Shivgami Devi’s permission… | 在浠佤伽米皇后的许可下… |
[1:33:22] | Under the jurisprudence of King Bhallaldev, the interrogation will commence now | 在巴拉德瓦国王的法制下 审讯现在开始 |
[1:33:29] | Go ahead. | 好了 |
[1:33:31] | Is there anything you wish to speak, Devsena? | 你想谈谈你的罪行吗 提婆犀那? |
[1:33:35] | Without a fair trial you have already handcuffed me. | 没先问清原由 就把我铐起来 |
[1:33:39] | You have already charged me guilty of the crime. | 就这样判定我是罪犯 |
[1:33:42] | Is this what you call ‘justice’? | 这算哪门子伸张正义? |
[1:33:43] | You are guilty until proven innocent. | 在你没证明自己清白之前 是有罪的 |
[1:33:46] | This is the law of Mahishmati. | 这是摩西施末底的法律 |
[1:33:48] | Even barbarians will not frame a law like this. | 即使是部落的野蛮人也不会有这样的规则 |
[1:33:52] | Throw your code of laws into the fire. | 该把你的规则丢在火里 |
[1:33:55] | Toss your covenants into the sea, bury your treatise deep into the ground. | 你的法律扔在大海中 把你的论述深埋在地下 |
[1:33:59] | Irony is this kingdom is named Mahishmati, meaning ‘Ultimate Utopia.’ | 讽刺的是 这个王国叫摩西施末底 意思是”空想的国家” |
[1:34:03] | Devsena…! | 提婆犀那 |
[1:34:05] | About our great, renowned kingdom… | 对于我们伟大的王国 |
[1:34:07] | …if you utter another blasphemous word… | 如果你再说出一句诋毁之言 |
[1:34:09] | Fame is never measured by gigantic thrones… | 名声并不是由王冠的大小 |
[1:34:12] | …and golden statues, Queen Mother. | 和黄金雕像来衡量的 皇后 |
[1:34:14] | Only through compassion. | 而是通过同情和理解来衡量的 |
[1:34:16] | No one here has big hearts or open minds. | 这里没有一个人有博爱的心灵和开放的思维 |
[1:34:18] | Shameful! | 真是令人羞耻 |
[1:34:20] | You heard her, Your Majesty? | 你都听到了吗 陛下? |
[1:34:21] | If she can deride us right in front of you… | 如果她在你面前都敢如此放肆 |
[1:34:24] | …in your absence imagine how low she would have stooped. | 想象下当您不在场的时候 她会做出什么事 |
[1:34:27] | Think about it, Your Highness. | 想想这个 陛下 |
[1:34:36] | Baahubali…! | 巴霍巴利… |
[1:34:37] | Baahubali is here. | 巴霍巴利在这 |
[1:35:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:35:12] | Tell me, Setupaty. | 告诉我 沙图帕蒂 |
[1:35:13] | The temple was thronging with devotees. | 神庙挤满了要进的信徒 |
[1:35:15] | Devsena also arrived. | 那时候公主也来了 |
[1:35:18] | You were about to arrive… | 那时正赶上您要来 |
[1:35:21] | Since you was about to arrive, I told her… | 因为那时正赶上您要来 我告诉她 |
[1:35:24] | I told her to enter through another line. | 让她走另一边 |
[1:35:27] | Baahu, what is this? | 巴霍 你这是什么意思? |
[1:35:30] | You are intimidating the victim. | 你让受害者感到恐慌了 |
[1:35:31] | The truth will not be disclosed if asked politely, Your Majesty. | 真相是不会轻易的被问出的 陛下 |
[1:35:34] | You are crossing your limit, Baahubali. | 你越界了 巴霍巴利 |
[1:35:37] | When this court chained a woman in her final trimester… | 当法庭拷着一位临产孕妇的时候 |
[1:35:40] | …this court already crossed its limit, mother. | 这个国家也没了底线 母亲 |
[1:35:42] | Be it a pregnant woman, tottering old hag, you or me… | 无论孕妇还是老妇 平民 贵族 |
[1:35:45] | …rules of interrogation are the same. | 我们都一视同仁 |
[1:35:47] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么事吗? |
[1:35:48] | What happened, Devsena? | 告诉我怎么回事 提婆犀那? |
[1:35:50] | He asked the women to form a separate line inside the temple. | 他让所有女人都从旁边的小路上进神庙 |
[1:35:53] | Then he made a pass at them. | 然后他摸了所有经过的女人 |
[1:35:56] | – He was about to grope me too. – She is lying. | – 他也要占我便宜 – 她在撒谎 |
[1:35:59] | – I chopped his fingers. – You did wrong, Devsena. | – 我割了他的手指 – 你是做错了 提婆犀那 |
[1:36:02] | If one lays a hand on any woman, you should not chop his fingers. | 如果有人对女人动手动脚 你不该去割他的手指 |
[1:36:04] | You should chop his head! | 而是应该砍掉他的头 |
[1:36:28] | Baahubali…! | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:36:29] | What audacity! How dare you insult my court? | 你怎么敢亵渎法庭? |
[1:36:31] | Since Setupaty was guilty, he was perturbed and panic-stricken. | 他心里有鬼 故而惊慌失措 |
[1:36:35] | Because Devsena spoke the truth she stood absolutely fearless. | 而她实话实说 所以毫无惧色 |
[1:36:39] | His guilt has been proved, he was beheaded! | 现已真相大白 所以罪犯被斩首了 |
[1:36:42] | Baahubali…? | 巴霍巴利… |
[1:36:45] | As you claimed Setupaty might even be guilty. | 就算你指控沙图帕蒂有罪 |
[1:36:48] | Who should interrogate and pass the verdict? | 谁应该来主持审讯 执行判决? |
[1:36:52] | You or the king? | 是你还是国王? |
[1:36:54] | Or are you thinking you are the king? | 你以为你是国王吗? |
[1:36:57] | During the baby shower, your wife wanted you to be crowned king. | 那天 你妻子要求你当国王 |
[1:37:03] | Did you choose the wrong way to act as king to make her wish come true? | 你是来证明给大家看的吗? |
[1:37:08] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[1:37:08] | Ignoring my repeated warnings your wife maligned… | 无视我的反复警告 你的妻子 |
[1:37:11] | …Mahishmati’s constitution. | 藐视了摩西施末底的宪法 |
[1:37:14] | She scorned our governing law scriptures. | 她蔑视我们的统治法律 |
[1:37:17] | That day she said the ruler is wrong.. She said our law is wrong… | 那天她说我们的国王有错 我们的法律有错 |
[1:37:19] | She said but you showed it by action. | 她说归说 但是你的所作所为 |
[1:37:21] | Both your deeds tantamount to royal treachery. | 你们都在背叛这个国家 |
[1:37:25] | – Prime minister. – Queen Mother. | – 大臣 – 是的 皇后 |
[1:37:26] | What is the punishment to be meted out to them? | 该怎样惩罚他们? |
[1:37:35] | If any member of the royal family violates Mahishmati’s laws… | 对于王室来说 如果他们不遵守法律 |
[1:37:38] | …they should be banished from the palace. | 他们就必须离开这个国家 |
[1:37:44] | Mete out the punishment. | 听旨… |
[1:37:48] | I want both of you this instant, right now… | 你们两个马上离开这个国家 |
[1:37:50] | …walk out of our royal palace with just the clothes you are wearing. | 带着你的随身衣服走出皇宫 |
[1:37:55] | On one hand is the law you trust, on the other hand is ‘Dharma’ you taught. | 你教会我正义和信仰 |
[1:37:59] | Between the two this sword you gave me… | 在这两者间你给了我这把剑 |
[1:38:04] | …made me choose the path of righteousness. | 这让我选择了正义 |
[1:38:07] | Even if I am banished under reproach… | 即使你要我现在就离开 |
[1:38:10] | …I will serve and sacrifice my life for Mahishmati. | 我还会随时准备着为摩西施末底牺牲 |
[1:38:20] | I shall take leave, mother. | 我要走了 母亲 |
[1:39:10] | Stop crying. | 嘿 别哭了 |
[1:39:12] | God is leaving the temple and stepping out to live with us. | 我们的神是要离开了 但他永远在我们心中… |
[1:39:16] | Let’s celebrate. | 高兴点 |
[1:41:34] | As long as he is alive… | 如果他还活着 |
[1:41:36] | …he will always be considered as king. | 他仍然会当作国王的 |
[1:41:55] | How are you able to sleep? | 你怎么还有心思睡觉? |
[1:41:57] | He is rebelling and renouncing kingship. | 他在那儿扬言说我们不需要国王 |
[1:41:59] | He claims he can solve any problem all by himself. | 我会解决一切麻烦 他正在那里进行一场变革 |
[1:42:05] | He is conspiring something. I am scared. | 他在密谋 我很害怕 |
[1:43:27] | Bhalla, what are you doing at this hour of night here? | 巴拉 你一个人在这儿干嘛? |
[1:43:30] | Why is he here? | 为什么他会来这儿? |
[1:43:34] | Forgive us, Your Majesty. He escaped today. | 请原谅我 陛下 他设法逃掉了 |
[1:43:38] | Tomorrow if you do not place his head in my hand… | 明天我就得见着他的人头 |
[1:43:40] | Whose head? | 谁的? |
[1:43:41] | I will chop your head and place it in your hand. | 不然的话我就要了你的人头 |
[1:43:43] | – Go. – Bhalla. | – 去 – 巴拉 |
[1:43:45] | My lord. | 大人 |
[1:43:45] | Bhalla, whose head? | 巴拉 谁的人头? |
[1:43:47] | Who else? | 还会有谁 |
[1:43:49] | Baahubali, | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:43:50] | You usurped his throne, | 你篡夺了他的王位 |
[1:43:51] | exiled him stooping down further you want to kill him. | 还把他赶出皇宫了 现在还想杀了他吗? |
[1:43:57] | Also his wife. | 不仅是他的妻子 |
[1:43:59] | – And her unborn baby too. – Bhalla. | – 还有他的孩子 – 巴拉 |
[1:44:02] | If you oppose me, I will disregard the fact you are my father! | 如果你想阻止我 我也会杀了你 |
[1:44:18] | I overheard. | 我都听到了 |
[1:44:19] | I know about my son very well. | 我很了解我儿子 |
[1:44:22] | If he makes up his mind… | 一旦他决定的事 |
[1:44:25] | …he has to achieve it. | 他一定会去做 |
[1:44:27] | – We must inform Baahubali at once. – Will he believe us? | – 我们应该通知巴霍巴利 – 他会信吗? |
[1:44:33] | Baahubali doesn’t understand craftiness. | 巴霍巴利太天真了 |
[1:44:36] | He will never believe that his brother can stoop so low. | 他不会相信他的哥哥会害他 |
[1:44:41] | I can see only one way out now. | 只有一个办法了 |
[1:44:43] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[1:44:45] | – That is also only in your hands. – In my hands? | – 答案在你手上 – 我吗? |
[1:44:50] | Bhallaldev… | 巴拉德瓦 |
[1:44:52] | …needs to die! | 必须死 |
[1:44:59] | Do not say ‘no’, Kumar Varma. | 别告诉我你做不到 库马拉·维尔马 |
[1:45:02] | For Baahubali’s sake. | 这是为了巴霍巴利 |
[1:45:04] | For Devsena. | 和提婆犀那 |
[1:45:06] | For the unborn baby in her womb. Kill my son Bhallaldev. | 为了他们的孩子 去杀了我的儿子巴拉德瓦吧 |
[1:46:01] | Kumar Varma. | 库马拉·维尔马 |
[1:46:03] | Time offers every spineless man an opportunity to become a brave warrior. | 每个懦夫都有一个成为勇士的机会 |
[1:46:07] | This is your opportunity. | 这是你的机会 |
[1:46:43] | Are you totally in the dark of what is happening, Kumar Varma? | 你还不明白是怎么回事吗 库马拉·维尔马? |
[1:46:46] | Sacrificial offering is being performed! | 牺牲品 |
[1:46:49] | To get Baahubali’s death warrant signed and sealed by Shivgami’s own hands. | 杀掉巴霍巴利是浠佤伽米皇后 |
[1:46:52] | A great sacrificial offering. | 亲自下达的伟大指令 |
[1:46:56] | In that ritual, you are a small piece of wood. | 为此 杀了你也在情理之中了 |
[1:47:01] | Look, Shivgami. | 看啊 浠佤伽米皇后 |
[1:47:02] | Baahubali gave his dagger to his trusted aide, Kumar Varma. | 巴霍巴利派他的亲戚库马拉·维尔马 |
[1:47:07] | Told him about the secret passage to the royal palace. | 告诉他皇室秘道 |
[1:47:10] | He has sent him to kill the king at midnight. | 他派他的手下半夜来刺杀国王 |
[1:47:13] | Kumar Varma and his men… | 库马拉·维尔马和他的手下 |
[1:47:16] | …killed all our bodyguards. | 杀了我们所有护卫 |
[1:47:18] | They slit king Bhallaldev’s face. | 还砍伤了巴拉德瓦的脸 |
[1:47:27] | After all this has happened we should not wait even for a minute. | 在此之后 我们还要等上一段时间 |
[1:47:30] | Baahubali needs to die. | 巴霍巴利必须得死 |
[1:47:36] | Why are you still introspecting, Shivgami? | 浠佤伽米你在想什么? |
[1:47:39] | Discharge your duty as the Queen Mother. | 该尽到你做母亲的责任了 |
[1:47:42] | Do not fall prey to your maternal sentiments. | 不要被你的母性所欺骗 |
[1:47:52] | Bhallaldev is not only your son, he is also the ruler of this kingdom. | 巴拉德瓦不仅是你的儿子 也是这个国家的王 |
[1:47:58] | Whoever tries to kill the king… | 无论是谁想杀国王… |
[1:48:01] | …he has to be sentenced to death. | 都应该受到惩罚 |
[1:48:33] | If Baahubali is sentenced to death… | 如果真的发生了 |
[1:48:37] | …our people will revolt. | 就会是一场叛乱 |
[1:48:41] | Our court will split into factions. | 整个王国都分裂 |
[1:48:45] | Civil war is not good for the kingdom. | 内战对摩西施末底王国非常不利 |
[1:48:52] | If that is the case, do you intend forgiving him even after all this treason? | 如果是这样的话 你打算原谅他这么叛国 |
[1:48:55] | Baahubali’s death is certain. | 巴霍巴利应该被处死 |
[1:49:05] | But his blood stains should not smear the hands of the king. | 但是我不希望巴拉德瓦这样做 |
[1:49:08] | History should not defame the king for murdering his brother. | 我不想被载入史册的是哥哥杀死了他的弟弟 |
[1:49:12] | Then… | 然后呢? |
[1:49:14] | …what is your plan? | 怎么做? |
[1:49:21] | Kattappa. | 卡塔帕 |
[1:49:23] | Your ancestors have pledged their allegiance Mahishmati. | 从你的祖辈起他们都发誓会永远效忠王国 |
[1:49:27] | They have promised to obey every command by the king. | 他们也会听从国王的任何差遣 |
[1:49:32] | Do you adhere to that oath? | 你谨记他们的遗志了吗? |
[1:49:34] | No doubt indeed. | 毋庸置疑 |
[1:49:35] | Your wish is my command. | 是的 下令吧 |
[1:49:40] | Kill Baahubali. | 杀了 巴霍巴利 |
[1:49:45] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[1:49:46] | Why? | 可是为什么? |
[1:49:47] | Do as you are being told. | 你不需要知道 |
[1:49:49] | Queen Mother? | 皇后… |
[1:49:54] | Mother…? | 皇后 |
[1:49:57] | Is this happening with your consent? | 这一切您都知道吗? |
[1:50:00] | I beg of you. | 求你了 |
[1:50:02] | Ask the king to take back his command. | 让他收回成命吧 |
[1:50:04] | Even integrity can take a backseat. | 面子什么的都可以先放在一旁 |
[1:50:06] | Baahubali has no mean bone in his body. | 巴霍巴利永远不会有非分之想 |
[1:50:08] | The son you raised. | 他是您的儿子 |
[1:50:09] | He grew up drinking your milk. | 他是吃您的奶水长大的 |
[1:50:11] | Your teachings run in his blood, Mother. | 你的教诲流淌在他的血液里 |
[1:50:13] | Baahubali has to die. | 巴霍巴利得死 |
[1:50:21] | I won’t be able to do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:50:23] | I cannot do it. | 真的不能做 |
[1:50:29] | As punishment for my refusal… | 我拒绝 |
[1:50:32] | …please sever my head. | 您杀了我吧 |
[1:50:37] | Will you kill him? | 你还要杀他吗? |
[1:50:40] | Or shall I finish this task? | 是我杀还是你杀? |
[1:50:45] | No, Queen Mother. | 不 皇后 |
[1:50:47] | Your hands should not be stained by that sin. | 您的手不应该沾上这样的罪过 |
[1:50:54] | I will kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[1:50:56] | I will kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[1:50:58] | Can we trust this dog, Bhalla? | 我们能相信这条狗吗 巴拉? |
[1:51:08] | Our prince is so perturbed. | 我们的王子很不安份 |
[1:51:10] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会很好的 |
[1:51:13] | Kattappa is being punished for royal treason. | 卡塔帕因为违抗命令而受到惩罚 |
[1:51:17] | Did you see him? | 你看见他了吗? |
[1:51:20] | Hey! Do you know what you are saying? | 嘿 你说什么? |
[1:51:25] | Devsena, uncle is in danger. | 提婆犀那 叔叔他有危险 |
[1:51:32] | I have to leave now. | 我得走了 |
[1:51:41] | He has promised to hold our baby in his hands. | 他答应过要先接过我们的孩子 |
[1:51:44] | Please escort him back here safe and sound. | 把他安全的带来 |
[1:52:20] | Baahubali! Run! | 巴霍巴利 跑 |
[1:52:48] | Who was it, uncle? | 怎么回事 叔叔? |
[1:52:50] | Baahu? | 巴霍 |
[1:53:09] | Baahu… | 巴霍 |
[1:53:23] | Massacre them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:53:32] | Baahu, leave me here. | 巴霍 把我留下吧 |
[1:53:36] | Pay heed to my words, Baahu. | 听我的话 巴霍 |
[1:53:40] | Life of this slave is not more precious than yours. | 我的命并不重要 |
[1:53:45] | Leave me. You go. | 不要管我 快走 |
[1:53:48] | Leave me here, Baahu | 把我留下 快走 |
[1:53:54] | Listen to me. | 听我的 |
[1:53:55] | Leave me here. | 把我留下 |
[1:53:58] | Don’t risk your life… | 不要冒生命危险 |
[1:54:01] | Try to understand. | 去想想 |
[1:54:04] | Leave me here to die. | 让我去死吧 |
[1:54:09] | Even I want to abandon you, old man. | 我也想离开你 老头 |
[1:54:19] | You have promised to hold my baby in your hands first. | 你答应过我妻子要接过我们的孩子 |
[1:54:24] | My wife made me promise I will bring you back safe and sound. | 我也答应了我的妻子要把你安全的带走 |
[1:54:35] | Therefore uncle… | 所以 叔叔 |
[1:54:37] | Keep quiet for a while… | 如果你能安静的待会 |
[1:54:40] | …and let me continue with my work. | 我也能去干我的事了 |
[1:54:46] | Oh God! How do I convince you? | 哦 神啊 我怎样才能说服你? |
[1:54:51] | I beg of you. | 我真心的求求你 |
[1:54:53] | Go away. | 快走吧 |
[1:54:56] | Leave me here and go away, Baahu. | 快走吧 巴霍 |
[1:55:00] | Are you scared for Baahubali? | 你怕我死吗? |
[1:55:05] | As long as you are by my side no man has been born as yet to kill me, uncle. | 有你在我身边 没人能杀得了我 叔叔 |
[1:57:28] | Uncle? | 叔叔 |
[1:58:24] | Uncle… | 叔叔 |
[1:58:30] | Royal command. | 国王下令杀了你 |
[1:58:32] | King’s order to kill you. | 也是皇后的旨意… |
[1:58:39] | Baahu… Baahu… | 巴霍 巴霍 |
[1:58:44] | Baahu, forgive me. | 巴霍 请原谅我 |
[1:58:55] | Take care of my mother. | 请照顾好母亲 |
[1:59:43] | Long live Mahishmati! | 摩西施末底万岁 |
[2:00:24] | I suspected you unnecessarily, Kattappa. | 你从未让我失望过 卡塔帕 |
[2:00:27] | You are my dog, indeed. | 你只是我的一条狗 |
[2:00:36] | Baahubali. | 巴霍巴利 |
[2:00:39] | Amarendra Baahubali. | 阿马尔·巴霍巴利 |
[2:00:44] | I, Amarendra Baahubali… | 我 阿马尔·巴霍巴利 |
[2:00:48] | …will protect the people of Mahishmati. | 将成为摩西施末底人 |
[2:00:50] | Their health, wealth, mortality, dignity. | 的精神所在 灵魂 |
[2:00:57] | I will protect them all. | 我将保护他们 |
[2:00:59] | With Queen Mother Shivgami Devi as witness. | 在皇后面前发誓 |
[2:01:04] | I take this oath of allegiance. | 保护我的人民 |
[2:01:08] | Queen Mother. | 皇后 |
[2:01:10] | Foolish mother. | 疯女王 |
[2:01:12] | I deceived her, making her think you planned to kill me. | 我宣称你要杀我 |
[2:01:16] | I made her sign and seal your death warrant. | 让她签署了你的处决令 |
[2:01:21] | And you took your oath swearing on her?! | 你还能向谁做出承诺? |
[2:01:45] | Assure us our God is safe and sound. | 我们保证我们的神是安然无恙 |
[2:01:47] | Queen Mother. | 皇后 |
[2:01:50] | What happened to Baahubali? | 你对巴霍巴利做了什么? |
[2:02:21] | Blood of Baahubali. | 巴霍巴利的血 |
[2:02:35] | Can we wash away this sin from our hands in this birth, mother? | 我们能用一辈子的时间来抹去这一罪行吗? |
[2:02:38] | Kattappa! | 卡塔帕 |
[2:02:39] | You were wrong, Shivgami! | 是你犯的错 浠佤伽米 |
[2:02:43] | A grave mistake. | 一个天大的错误 |
[2:02:46] | You did not understand Baahubali. You thought he hated you. | 你从未理解过巴霍巴利 你以为他恨你 |
[2:02:50] | You were blind to the injustice of your own blood behind your back. | 你对自己亲骨肉暗地里对你的背叛毫无察觉 |
[2:02:55] | Queen Mother. | 皇后 |
[2:02:58] | Foolish mother. | 疯女王 |
[2:03:00] | I deceived her, making her think you planned to kill me. | 我宣称你要杀我 |
[2:03:03] | I made her sign and seal your death warrant. | 让她签署了你的处决令 |
[2:03:14] | When he breathed his last… | 甚至到他快死的时候 |
[2:03:16] | …he did not think of his wife or unborn child. | 他想到的也不是他的妻儿 |
[2:03:20] | Do you know the last words he uttered? | 你知道他说了什么吗? |
[2:03:26] | Take care of my mother. | 请照顾好母亲 |
[2:04:44] | You gave me the honor of being your father | 你请我当孩子的祖父 |
[2:04:46] | and asked me to use my hands to bless your child. | 还让我接过你的孩子 祝福孩子 |
[2:04:50] | But with the same hands… | 可我却用这双手 |
[2:04:52] | …I killed your husband. | 杀了你的丈夫 |
[2:05:06] | Strangle that tiny throat, Shivgami. | 勒死这个婴儿 浠佤伽米 |
[2:05:12] | Or else that baby’s cry will soon rebel… | 否则孩子长大后 必将带来 |
[2:05:16] | …as a voice of inquiry against you. Cross-examine you. | 质询 审问你的呼声 |
[2:05:18] | Only if you stop this child, Then the nation will be peaceful. | 你只有杀了这个孩子 王国内才能一切太平 |
[2:05:20] | Only if we stifle the cry of this newborn… | 你只有杀了这个孩子 |
[2:05:22] | …all enemies of Mahishmati will be annihilated. | 摩西施末底王国的敌人才会被消灭 |
[2:05:25] | Crush him. | 快杀了他 |
[2:05:48] | Realizing the virtues of Baahubali you have risen… | 知晓了巴霍巴利的无上品德 |
[2:05:52] | …above the infinite sky. | 我在你面前变得无比渺小 |
[2:05:55] | Killing the son whom I nursed… | 我杀了亲手养大的儿子 |
[2:06:00] | …I have fallen at your feet in disgrace. | 我要向你内疚的跪下 |
[2:06:05] | Other than joining him in his abode to… | 除了以死谢罪 |
[2:06:06] | …wash his feet with my tears of remorse… | 伏在他脚下 用我的眼泪去向他忏悔 |
[2:06:10] | …how else can I repent? | 现在我还能做什么呢? |
[2:06:13] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[2:06:25] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[2:06:27] | If Baahubali is dead or not… | 巴霍巴利是死是活 |
[2:06:29] | …the people, typical herd mentality… | 这下面的人们 |
[2:06:30] | …are clamoring for an official declaration. | 都在吵着要听官方声明 |
[2:06:33] | They will believe it only if you announce. | 只有你去宣布死讯 他们才会相信 |
[2:06:36] | Go and announce. | 现在就去宣布吧 |
[2:06:37] | I will handle this child. | 我会照顾这个孩子的 |
[2:06:52] | Amarendra Baahubali is no more. | 阿马尔·巴霍巴利已经离开人世 |
[2:06:59] | Now your new king is… | 你们现在的新国王是 |
[2:07:06] | Mahendra Baahubali! | 摩哂陀·巴霍巴利 |
[2:07:20] | Mahendra Baahubali. | 摩哂陀·巴霍巴利 |
[2:07:22] | Long live! | 万岁 |
[2:07:29] | Long live! | 万岁 |
[2:07:49] | Kattappa, call for an urgent meeting… | 卡塔帕 召集所有的大臣 |
[2:07:51] | …of the council of ministers. | 我们要开一个紧急会议 |
[2:07:53] | The guilty should be hanged until death in public. | 罪犯应当被判绞刑 |
[2:07:58] | So be it, Mother. | 好的 皇后 |
[2:07:59] | You called Baahubali your life, | 你把巴霍巴利视为你的全部 |
[2:08:01] | thinking he made a mistake, and you killed him. | 但是你以为他要造反 是你杀了他 |
[2:08:05] | I know you will not forgive So in advance I prepared everything.. | 我知道你不会原谅我 所以我事先早有准备 |
[2:08:09] | Would I not have taken ample precautions? | 我难道不会早做准备吗? |
[2:08:11] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[2:08:13] | Kill Shivgami and the baby in her hands. | 杀了这个孩子和皇后 |
[2:08:18] | Come with me, Queen Mother. | 跟我来 皇后 |
[2:08:36] | Devsena… Devsena… | 提婆犀那 提婆犀那 |
[2:08:39] | Get up. | 跟我来 |
[2:08:40] | Listen to me. | 快走 |
[2:08:41] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[2:08:44] | Saving my son… | 如果你救了我的儿子 |
[2:08:47] | …is equal to giving my husband back to me. | 这也等于您救了我的丈夫 |
[2:08:51] | Mahendra, you must come back here. | 摩哂陀 你会回来的 |
[2:08:54] | I will be waiting for you. | 我等你 |
[2:08:56] | Mahishmati kingdom will be waiting for you. | 这个王国也会等着你 |
[2:08:59] | Will you come back? | 你会来吗? |
[2:09:24] | Your Majesty, she has escaped. | 陛下 她逃跑了 |
[2:10:04] | Gaining full authority as sole ruler of Mahishmati… | 整个摩西施末底王国 |
[2:10:06] | …Bhallaldev’s atrocities knew no bounds. | 都被巴拉德瓦控制了 |
[2:10:10] | Due to his murderous rage over Devsena… | 他摧毁了整个昆达拉王国 |
[2:10:12] | …he reduced Kuntal kingdom to cinders. | 因为他要报复提婆犀那 |
[2:10:17] | In this world for you to love or hate… | 不管你活着是为了爱还是恨 |
[2:10:22] | …only I remain, Devsena. | 你只能呆在我身边 提婆犀那 |
[2:10:25] | Everyone thought you were dead. | 我们都以为你死了 |
[2:10:28] | But your grandmother sacrificed her life to save you. | 但你的祖母救了你 可她牺牲了自己的生命 |
[2:10:47] | Your mother… | 你的母亲 |
[2:10:49] | Your kingdom… | 她在这片土地上 |
[2:10:51] | Waited for 25 long years. | 已经等了你25年了 |
[2:10:53] | Only for you, Mahendra. | 都是为了你 摩哂陀 |
[2:11:22] | Send word to our kingdom, grandfather. | 向所有人传令 祖父 |
[2:11:27] | Ask the young, grownups, old… | 无论年轻人 老人 |
[2:11:29] | …everyone to assemble before me. | 懦夫还是勇士让每个人都来 |
[2:11:34] | Sword, sabre, stick, spear, scythe, sickle. | 无论 利剑 战刀 棍子 镰刀 |
[2:11:37] | Tell them to bring any weapon they can find. | 任何武器都要让他们带上 |
[2:11:41] | Tell them, to eradicate the disease defiling this kingdom… | 告诉他们 去摧毁这个被诅咒的国家 |
[2:11:44] | …Queen Mother Shivgami’s grandson and Amarendra Baahubali’s heir… | 女王的孙子 阿马尔·巴霍巴利的继承人 |
[2:11:48] | …Mahendra Baahubali is back. | 摩哂陀·巴霍巴利归来了 |
[2:12:12] | They have 30000 warriors, Your Majesty. | 他们有3万多名士兵 陛下 |
[2:12:15] | We do not even have proper weapons. | 可我们甚至没有一件像样的武器去战斗 |
[2:12:18] | Our hands are our weapons. | 我们的手就是我们最有力的武器 |
[2:12:20] | This life is our wild tempest. | 我们为命运而战 |
[2:12:23] | Each one of us is a powerful army. | 会共同创造出巨大的能量 |
[2:12:27] | Praise be to Mahishmati! | 摩西施末底万岁 |
[2:12:35] | The golden statue. | 黄金雕像 |
[2:12:37] | The throne of Mahishmati, the crown over my head. | 摩西施末底王国 我头顶的王冠 |
[2:12:40] | And to rule as sole sovereign. | 国王的身份 |
[2:12:42] | All along I assumed only this gave me happiness. | 我认为这些就是我的幸福 |
[2:12:47] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[2:12:49] | This iron chain… | 这条铁链 |
[2:12:53] | …which made Devsena feel hell on earth… | 它本该将提婆犀那带向地狱 |
[2:13:00] | These shackles. | 这条铁链… |
[2:13:04] | When I see Devsena is not enslaved any longer… | 当我在这个链条上看不到她时 |
[2:13:09] | …the veins in my skull are erupting to explode, father. | 我就非常恼火 父亲 |
[2:13:14] | I want Devsena. | 抓住提婆犀那 |
[2:13:23] | Your Majesty, Kattappa has garnered support from people to revolt against us. | 陛下 卡塔帕带着民众来攻击我们了 |
[2:13:26] | Kattappa? | 卡塔帕吗? |
[2:13:53] | Why should this slave dog Kattappa revolt now? | 这条走狗卡塔帕 为什么他要自找麻烦 |
[2:15:02] | Bhalla…? | 巴拉 |
[2:15:35] | Every single head there which witnessed your death will roll. | 杀害你的人不会有好下场 |
[2:15:39] | Bhadra, I will pile… | 巴德拉 我会 |
[2:15:42] | …all those heads and place yours on top and cremate you. | 将他们的头堆成山 把你的头放在上面 |
[2:15:45] | With the anguished cries of 10,000 families… | 我会杀掉他们1万人 |
[2:15:48] | …echoing as an auspicious tune… | 来为你祈祷 为你送行 |
[2:15:51] | …I will bid you farewell. | 来完成最后的仪式 |
[2:15:55] | Death to the enemy! | 准备开战 |
[2:16:25] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[2:17:10] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[2:19:06] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[2:19:13] | He was in your womb after all for 9 months only. | 你和你的儿子只相处了9个月 |
[2:19:18] | On the other hand… | 可是 |
[2:19:20] | …you have been with me for 25 years. | 我们都相处25年了 |
[2:19:24] | So why did you leave me and go as soon as he came back, Devsena? | 你为什么离开我 这么快又回来 提婆犀那? |
[2:20:46] | Lift the drawbridge. | 鸣号 |
[2:21:14] | Release the arrows. | 放箭 |
[2:21:46] | Wait, Mahendra. | 别冲动 摩哂陀 |
[2:21:48] | The very thought of my mother being his captive makes me burn in anger. | 他抓走了我母亲 我冷静不了 |
[2:21:50] | I do not care if I die, do not stop me. | 我并不在乎我得生死 我们走吧 |
[2:21:52] | Was your mother’s penance all these decades to see you die? | 你母亲不是在等你去送死 |
[2:21:56] | It was to watch him die! | 是让他死 |
[2:21:59] | You are Amarendra Baahubali’s son whose radiant thoughts lit the darkness. | 你还是不是伟大的阿马尔·巴霍巴利的儿子? |
[2:22:06] | Think like your father. | 像你父亲那样思考 |
[2:22:11] | Think like Baahubali. | 像巴霍巴利那样思考 |
[2:22:30] | Push…help us Goddess Shakti. | 拉 沙克蒂女神来帮帮我们 |
[2:22:33] | Pull harder…with the grace of our Goddess Shakti. | 用力拉 沙克蒂女神快恩泽我们 |
[2:22:36] | Push…help us Goddess Shakti. | 拉 沙克蒂女神来帮帮我们 |
[2:22:39] | Pull harder…with the grace of our Goddess Shakti. | 用力拉 沙克蒂女神快恩泽我们 |
[2:24:46] | – Who operates the drawbridge? Find them. – What are you doing, Kattappa? | – 找找哪能把门打开? – 你在做什么卡塔帕? |
[2:24:52] | Your forefathers for generations were servile to the king. | 长久以来你的祖辈都效忠于国王 |
[2:24:58] | They earned unbounding good will. | 树立了值得信赖的好名声 |
[2:25:01] | You want to tarnish their good reputation… | 可现在你正在毁了他们的名声 |
[2:25:06] | …and go back on your word? | 现在你要违背诺言了吗? |
[2:25:10] | Do not succumb to this, Kattappa. | 住手吧 卡塔帕 |
[2:25:13] | Set right your wrong-doing. | 要知错能改 |
[2:25:18] | In the same way you killed Baahubali… | 就像你当初杀了巴霍巴利一样 |
[2:25:22] | …close his son’s chapter too. | 现在去杀了他的儿子吧 |
[2:25:32] | Go, Kattappa. | 去吧 卡塔帕 |
[2:25:35] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[2:25:44] | 25 years ago… | 25年前 |
[2:25:47] | …Queen Mother proclaimed Mahendra Baahubali as our king. | 皇后就已经宣布了摩哂陀·巴霍巴利为我们的国王 |
[2:25:52] | Assuming he was no more… | 都以为他死了 |
[2:25:53] | …all these years I have served a lie discharging my duties duly. | 我不会再听命于你们这些败类了 |
[2:25:58] | Our truth has bounced back. | 如今我们的真命天子回来了 |
[2:26:01] | Kattappa never breaks his promise, my lord. | 我卡塔帕从未打破对他的承诺 |
[2:26:05] | Half the army of Bhallaldev is inside the fort, Mahendra. | 巴拉德瓦军队的一半是在宫殿里 摩哂陀 |
[2:26:08] | We must find a way for our troops to enter. | 我们需要打开大门 |
[2:26:11] | I want a hammer, grandfather. | 给我拿个锤子 祖父 |
[2:27:01] | Shiva… | 湿婆神 |
[2:27:28] | Light the fire, Avantika. | 阿凡提卡 点燃火盆 |
[2:27:33] | Hand me the staff, grandfather. | 取出手杖 祖父 |
[2:27:47] | Go ahead, mother. | 母亲你可以走向神庙了 |
[2:27:52] | Before you circumambulate Lord thrice… | 在你勇敢的 |
[2:27:56] | …to burn him alive and reduce him to ashes, I will make him lie on this pyre. | 把他活活烧成灰烬前 我会做好他的火葬准备 |
[2:28:01] | Go ahead, Devsena. | 请往前走 母亲 |
[2:28:02] | Before you come back here I will place your son’s head in your hands. | 在你完成之前 你儿子的人头就已经在我手上了 |
[2:31:30] | Trial by fire. | 如果她 |
[2:31:33] | Whoever completes it… | 完成了圣火之路 |
[2:31:34] | …will never face defeat, my lord. | 好运就会伴随他们 大人 |
[2:31:36] | Create hurdles. | 得做点什么 |
[2:31:39] | Stop Devsena. | 让提婆犀那停下脚步 |
[2:31:46] | Before she circumambulates the temple… | 在她还没到神庙前 |
[2:31:49] | …set the bridge on fire. | 把那座桥烧掉 |
[2:32:02] | Cover her. Protect her. | 掩护她 保护她 |
[2:34:06] | How dare you break my statue’s head! How dare you! | 你竟敢打断雕像头 你竟敢 |
[2:34:43] | You came back when all along I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 没想到你又回来了 |
[2:34:46] | Mere words cannot express… | 我真是高兴 |
[2:34:47] | …how joyous I felt. | 无法用语言来形容的喜悦 |
[2:34:54] | My own hands did not slay him gave me sleepless nights. | 那天我完全可以杀了你 |
[2:35:00] | You are the splitting image of him! | 但我觉得我不能让你死的那么容易 |
[2:35:11] | You have come to grant me my unfulfilled dream. | 现在你看起来和他一样 |
[2:35:13] | Now you have given me the chance to… | 我终于有机会 |
[2:35:18] | …pluck your heart out. | 把你的心挖出来的吧 |
[2:35:23] | How can I express my gratitude… | 我该如何感谢你 |
[2:35:27] | …Mahendra Baahubali. | 摩哂陀·巴霍巴利 |
[2:37:53] | Hey! Kattappa… | 卡塔帕 |
[2:38:07] | Mahendra! | 摩哂陀 |
[2:38:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[2:38:43] | Come with me. | 来吧 |
[2:38:45] | We can both die together. | 我们都该死 |
[2:39:05] | Bhallaldev’s anguished cries petrified of death… | 巴拉德瓦痛苦地惨叫 |
[2:39:08] | …will echo around and far beyond the walls of Mahishmati. | 他的叫喊声将传至王国之外 |
[2:39:55] | My first order with Queen Mother Shivgami Devi as witness. | 以浠佤伽米皇后在天之灵起誓 这是我的第一个承诺 |
[2:40:01] | In our kingdom those who believe in hard work and justice… | 在我们的国家 那些相信努力工作和公正的人 |
[2:40:05] | …will walk with their heads held high. | 会昂首挺胸 |
[2:40:08] | And if anyone thinks of harming these good people… | 如果有人伤害善良的人 |
[2:40:11] | …whoever it may be, their severed head will burn in the flames of hell. | 不管是谁 他们会被砍下头颅扔进地狱 |
[2:40:16] | This is my order. | 这是我的决定 |
[2:40:18] | This is my ordinance. | 我的最终决定 |
[2:42:48] | But, grandfather… | 但是 爷爷 |
[2:42:48] | …will Mahendra Baahubali’s son be the heir to Mahishmati’s throne? | 是不是摩哂陀·巴霍巴利继承了王位 |
[2:42:56] | God only knows! | 只有神知道 |
[2:42:57] | How would I know what lies in Lord Shiva’s mind? | 我这么才能知道湿婆神的思想? |