英文名称:Awake
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | People die. | 谁人无死 |
[01:51] | You may think you can control when or where | 也许你以为你可以掌控何时何地 |
[01:55] | or how it happens, but you can’t. | 以及死亡如何来临,但是你做不到 |
[02:00] | When your number is up,your number is up, | 当你大限将至之时,你的气数就尽了 |
[02:04] | and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. | 任何人都无能为力 |
[02:07] | Charge. | 充电 |
[02:11] | It’s over, Jack. | 完了,杰克 |
[02:15] | I’ve lost patients before, | 我之前失去了很多病人 |
[02:18] | seen them die on my table,under my knife. | 看着他们死在我的手术台上,我的手术刀下 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 很抱歉,杰克 |
[02:24] | But I’ve never lost a friend. | 但是我从未失去过一个朋友 |
[02:28] | I lost Clayton at 6:32 a.m. | 在11月1日,星期四 早上6:32 |
[02:32] | On Thursday,the first day of November. | 我失去了克雷顿 |
[02:38] | There’s not much I can tell you about that day. | 关于那天的事,我没有什么可以多说的 |
[02:44] | I don’t know if he woke up that morning | 我不知道他那天早上醒来 |
[02:46] | thinking he might die. | 是否想到自己可能死去 |
[02:49] | I only know the day started much like any other day, | 我只知道那天的开始一如往日 |
[02:53] | and that he was probably thinking of her. | 他可能在想她 |
[03:52] | 《Awake》 | 片名:《夺命手术》 |
[03:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:04] | What were you doing under there? | 你在那下面干什么? |
[04:07] | Just thinking. | 只是在想事情 |
[04:10] | What about? | 想什么? |
[04:13] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等,让我猜猜 |
[04:15] | You were thinking about making love to me all morning | 你在想整个早上和我作爱 |
[04:21] | and then taking me out for a really big breakfast. | 然后和我出去吃一顿丰盛的早餐 |
[04:23] | – Close. – Yeah? | – 差不多 – 真的? |
[04:29] | Actually, I was… | 事实上,我是… |
[04:32] | picturing you soaking wet with all of your clothes on. | 在想像你全身衣服湿透的样子 |
[04:35] | – No. Mm-mm. – Mm-hmm. | – 不,唔唔 – 唔唔 |
[04:36] | – Mm-mm. – Mm-hmm. | – 唔唔 – 唔唔 |
[05:09] | – Dah. Ah. – Oh. | – 哦,啊 – 噢 |
[05:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:12] | All right, hang on. | 没什么,等一下 |
[05:15] | Tell me if it hurts, okay? | 如果痛的话告诉我,好吗? |
[05:18] | – Ah! – Shit. | – 啊! – 该死 |
[05:20] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真讨厌 |
[05:22] | – Come here. – I didn’t scare you, did I? | – 这边 – 我没吓到你,对吗? |
[05:24] | You did. | 你吓死我了 |
[05:26] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[05:28] | How’s it look? | 伤势怎样? |
[05:29] | You’ll live. | 你会没事的 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:46] | Have you seen my pager? | 你看到我的呼机没? |
[05:47] | – Yep. – Ah. | – 是的 – 呵 |
[05:50] | – Wait. Hang on. – | 等一下,一会儿 |
[05:52] | – There you go. – Thanks. | – 拿好了 – 谢谢 |
[05:54] | I don’t care, Tommy. | 我不在乎,汤米 |
[05:56] | They open at 6,we open at 5, all right? | 他们6点开门,我就5点开,好吗? |
[05:57] | There are jobs at stake, man. | 是工作就有风险,伙计 |
[05:58] | Just get it done. | 做就是了 |
[06:00] | Then we’ll talk to them at the Halloween thing tonight. | 在今晚万圣节聚会上我们会对他们说 |
[06:03] | Yeah, all right. I’ll be in soon. | 对,好的,我很快就到 |
[06:08] | Got time for a little breakfast? | 有时间吃一点早餐吗? |
[06:10] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行 |
[06:11] | You know, share a paper,trade sections? | 可以边吃边看报纸的贸易版 |
[06:14] | Baby, I’m late as it is. | 宝贝,这样下去我要迟到了 |
[06:16] | I don’t even know what section you like, Clay. | 我甚至不知道你喜欢什么新闻,克雷 |
[06:37] | I deserve my happily ever after, too. | 我也有权永远幸福的 |
[06:40] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[06:44] | And I’m going to tell her, soon. | 我会尽快跟她说 |
[06:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:54] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[06:55] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[07:34] | Good morning, Mom. | 早上好,妈妈 |
[07:47] | Don’t forget we’re meeting the board at 2. | 不要忘了我们2点在董事会见面 |
[07:48] | I can’t do 2. | 2点我不行 |
[07:49] | I’m meeting with Dr. Harper this afternoon. | 今天下午我要和哈勃医生会面 |
[07:50] | Just be there. | 一定要来 |
[07:51] | These Japanese companies are ruthless. | 这些日本公司都没人情味 |
[07:53] | We have to close this merger. | 我们要尽快把合并办妥 |
[07:54] | Is this about your old man? | 这和你老爸有关吗? |
[07:57] | Is it about him? | 这和他有关吗? |
[07:59] | Jesus, I’m not going through this again, Jack. | 天哪,我不想再谈这个,杰克 |
[08:01] | Honestly, he would want you to tell her. | 老实说,他会希望你去告诉她 |
[08:03] | No, my father would want me | 不,我父亲会希望我 |
[08:04] | to stop fishing in the middle of the day | 不要在日上三竿时钓鱼 |
[08:06] | and go back to work, all right? | 而是回去工作,对吗? |
[08:08] | If he knew what I was doing with Sam, he’d disown me, | 如果他知道我和莎,像这样对我妈撒谎 |
[08:10] | lying to my mom like this. | 他会和我断绝父子关系 |
[08:11] | He’d throw me in the fucking river. | 他会把我扔到河里 |
[08:14] | I want you to take a good look around you, Clay. | 好好看看周围吧,克雷 |
[08:17] | You own half of this city. | 这座城市一半是你的 |
[08:20] | You’re creating jobs,you’re saving companies. | 你创造就业机会,挽救倒闭的公司 |
[08:24] | I think you’ve more than filled his shoes, you know? | 你已经更胜父亲一筹,他的鞋子你都嫌小,对吗 |
[08:27] | My dad’s feet were four sizes bigger than mine, Jack. | 我父亲的鞋子比我的大四倍,杰克 |
[08:30] | I can’t even fill his socks. | 我连他的袜子都嫌大 |
[08:32] | Look, I got the rings, didn’t I? | 瞧,我有了戒指,对吗? |
[08:34] | I got the license. | 我领了证 |
[08:35] | No, no, no, no.It’s not that difficult. | 不不不不…这不是件难事 |
[08:37] | You set a date and you just do it. | 你决定个日子,然后就去做 |
[08:39] | It’s not that easy, either. | 这也不简单 |
[08:41] | – I mean, marriage…- Look, she’s your mother. | – 我觉得,结婚… – 瞧,她是你母亲 |
[08:43] | You tell her and, I swear to you,she’ll be happy. | 你告诉她,我向你发誓她会高兴的 |
[08:46] | You don’t know my mother. | 你不了解我母亲 |
[08:48] | Listen, thanks for the fishing lesson. | 听着,谢谢你的钓鱼课 |
[08:49] | – I’m leaving, all right? – All right, man. | – 我要走了,好吗?- 好的,伙计 |
[08:51] | Look, just…just come on with me. | 瞧,你…就跟我来吧 |
[08:55] | You know how many bullshit malpractice lawsuits there are in this country? | 你知道在这个国家有多少起该死的医疗事故起诉? |
[09:00] | I mean, a hard-working doctor is trying… | 我是说,一个兢兢业业的医生想方设法… |
[09:02] | Are we going to go through this again, Jack? | 你又要说那个了,杰克? |
[09:04] | – Well, look, I’ve got…- Four. Yes, I know. | – 好,瞧,我有… – 4个,对,我知道 |
[09:05] | All for trying to save people’s lives. | 尽全力去挽救人们的生命 |
[09:07] | It’s a disgrace. | 这很丢脸 |
[09:08] | Well, you know why they sue us? | 好,你知道他们为什么起诉我? |
[09:10] | I have a very busy day. | 我今天很忙 |
[09:11] | Please. | 请进 |
[09:13] | It’s because they don’t know what to do with their grief. | 是因为他们不知道如何面对悲伤 |
[09:17] | It’s because people need someone to blame. | 是因为他们需要某些人负责 |
[09:21] | It’s because of patients like you | 是因为像你一样的病人 |
[09:24] | who cannot accept the facts. | 无法接受事实 |
[09:29] | Come on in. | 过来 |
[09:30] | Get acquainted. Lie down. | 熟悉一下,躺下 |
[09:35] | Only because you’re my friend. | 仅仅因为你是我的朋友 |
[09:38] | I’m your doctor. | 我是你的医生 |
[09:45] | Get comfortable. | 放轻松 |
[09:53] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[09:56] | Not so bad. | 不太坏 |
[09:58] | These, Clay, are the facts. | 克雷,下面说的是事实 |
[10:02] | When I open up your chest and remove your heart, | 当我打开你的胸腔,移动你的心脏 |
[10:06] | it is a very real possibility that you will die right here on this table. | 你很有可能就死在这张手术台上 |
[10:11] | And if the transplant is successful, | 如果移植成功了 |
[10:14] | there is a 50% chance that you’ll be dead in 10 years. | 你的10年存活率不到50% |
[10:19] | The clock’s ticking. | 你要想好了 |
[10:23] | So it’s tough love today, huh? | 看来今天是个大日子,哈? |
[10:25] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是玩笑? |
[10:30] | Look at that. | 看哪 |
[10:32] | Hold it. | 拿着它 |
[10:34] | That’s surgical steel. | 这是外科手术特制钢 |
[10:36] | A hundredth of an inch thick. | 0.01英寸厚 |
[10:39] | That thing will slice through you as if you weren’t even there. | 那家伙可以切开你而你完全没有意识到 |
[10:46] | Picture it, Clay. | 想象一下,克雷 |
[10:49] | Picture the incision. | 想象这样的切割 |
[10:53] | Imagine what it will be like. | 设想下会怎么样 |
[10:57] | I need you to be ready. | 我需要你做好准备 |
[11:01] | I need you to be prepared. | 我需要你未雨绸缪 |
[11:04] | You get your house in order, just in case. | 你要把房子打点好,以防万一 |
[11:09] | Tell your mother, marry the girl,and live your life. | 告诉你母亲,和那女孩结婚并且过你的生活 |
[11:14] | You might not have much of it left. | 你也许还有很多事要做 |
[11:18] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:20] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[11:22] | saddle up. | 赶快 |
[11:24] | Wait, I thought we didn’t have anything until later. | 等等,我想我们后面没有什么事情 |
[11:26] | No, Riordan’s cabbage from this morning, | 不,今天早上里奥丹在料理他的卷心菜 |
[11:28] | he’s in the ICU bleeding. | 他正在ICU(重症监护室)不停流血 |
[11:29] | He took off for the fucking vineyard, | 他去了该死的葡萄园 |
[11:30] | so, uh… Hey, Clay. | 所以,嗯…嘿,克雷 |
[11:32] | How about letting us have all your money | 让我们拿了你所有的钱 |
[11:34] | so that we could retire? | 然后我们就能退休了怎么样? |
[11:35] | You wouldn’t mind doing that, would you? | 你不会介意那样做的,对吗? |
[11:37] | No. You know me. | 不,你了解我 |
[11:38] | Go ahead, take it all. | 来吧,全部拿走 |
[11:40] | What a guy. | 好家伙 |
[11:42] | Remember what I said, Clay. | 记住我说的,克雷 |
[11:45] | No regrets. | 不要后悔 |
[11:46] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[11:47] | The clock’s ticking. | 时间一分一秒过去 |
[11:49] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克,你在干什么? |
[11:50] | Let’s go.Let’s go, Jack. | 我们走 我们走,杰克 |
[11:52] | Come on! | 快! |
[11:55] | Promise me you’ll kiss me all over. | 你保证要吻遍我全身 |
[11:57] | Well, I’ve got a big Halloween party tonight, | 好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会 |
[11:59] | but how about I sneak out afterward? | 在那之后我溜出来怎么样? |
[12:01] | What’s wrong with right now? | 为什么现在不行? |
[12:03] | Well, I can’t. I’m… | 好吧,我不能,我… |
[12:04] | I know it’s daylight and all, but I missed you. | 我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你 |
[12:07] | You look beautiful, Sam. | 你真美,莎 |
[12:10] | I do? | 真的吗? |
[12:12] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[12:14] | I should tell you that more often. | 我应该跟你多说几遍 |
[12:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:23] | I didn’t know she was going to be here, all right? | 我不知道她会在这儿 |
[12:25] | If I turn around, she’ll see. | 如果我转过身,她会看见的 |
[12:27] | This is getting boring, Clay. | 我都厌倦这样了,克雷 |
[12:29] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[12:30] | We’re going to have to discuss this merger later. | 我们晚点再讨论下这桩并购案 |
[12:33] | I feel sick. | 我要生气了 |
[12:35] | You’re not supposed to make me feel sick. | 你不应该惹怒我 |
[12:40] | Thought you’d run off and left me. | 想不到你会跑开留下我一人 |
[12:41] | You remember Dr. Neyer,don’t you? | 你还记得内耶医生吧? |
[12:44] | Hello, Clayton. | 你好,克雷顿 |
[12:45] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:46] | We’ve already been through this. | 我们已经说过了 |
[12:47] | Dr. Harper’s my surgeon.I’ve already told you… | 哈勃是我的外科医生 我已经告诉你… |
[12:49] | I know, but Jonathan leads the field, remember? | 我知道,但是知道吗 乔纳森是这个领域的权威 |
[12:52] | Yeah, well, like I said before, | 是的,我之前已经说过 |
[12:54] | I have a surgeon. | 我有外科医生了 |
[12:56] | Now, I know he’s been on the donor list for a year, Lilith, | 我知道他在供体列表上已经一年了,莉莉思 |
[13:00] | but that’s completely normal for his type. | 但是对他的血型来说这完全正常 |
[13:02] | O-negatives like you and your son always wait a little longer. | 像你和你儿子那样RH阴性O型血的人通常要多等一会儿 |
[13:07] | It just means you’re special, that’s all. | 这仅仅是说你们很特别 |
[13:09] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | I don’t think you’re listening to what I’m saying… | 我觉得你没有在听我说什么… |
[13:13] | Although, since he has a cardiomyopathy of undetermined etiology… | 虽然,尽管他患的是不明病因的心肌症… |
[13:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:17] | I’m sitting right here. | 我正坐在这 |
[13:19] | You want to talk about me, talk to me. | 你要谈论我的话,跟我说 |
[13:21] | – Clay.- It’s fine, Lilith. | – 克雷 – 没事,莉莉思 |
[13:24] | You and Dr. Harper have obviously become friends. | 你和哈勃医生显然成了朋友 |
[13:27] | He was on call when you had your first attack. | 你第一次病情发作的时候,他正好当班 |
[13:29] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[13:31] | I get the attachment. Really, I do. | 我拿到了病历,真的 |
[13:33] | But your mother and I have been friends for 15 years. | 但是你母亲和我是15年的朋友了 |
[13:36] | My hands have been inside presidents. | 我们交情很深 |
[13:39] | Don’t you think I might at least deserve the time of day? | 你不觉得我有权说上几句话? |
[13:42] | You want to be operated on by the best surgeon possible. | 你应该尽可能由最好的外科医生来主刀 |
[13:46] | Don’t you, Clay? | 不是吗,克雷? |
[13:49] | Good. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Now let’s talk about the party tonight. | 现在我们谈谈今晚的聚会 |
[13:54] | No, no, no, no,no, no, no, no. | 不不不不,不不不不 |
[13:57] | Now see, that is where you’re wrong. | 看哪,这就是你的错误所在 |
[13:58] | I just don’t see the growth in leadership. | 我只是没有看到领导能力的提升 |
[14:00] | That’s why this whole Beresford Capital business | 正因为此,整个贝斯福德 资金的业务 |
[14:02] | scares me so much. | 吓了我一大跳 |
[14:04] | Now look, are my numbers wrong here? | 再看,我的数据错了吗? |
[14:06] | Because if the Shimotomo merger does not go through soon, | 因为如果Shimotomo的合并,不能尽快进行的话 |
[14:08] | then that entire firm is in a lot of trouble. | 那么整个公司将陷入大麻烦 |
[14:10] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[14:12] | Look, I’m telling you,Beresford better stay away from Shimotomo. | 我告诉你,贝斯福德最好和Shimotomo保持距离 |
[14:15] | They’re going to smile at your face, | 他们表面上笑容可掬 |
[14:16] | and then they’re going to stab you in the back. | 背地里却刺你一刀 |
[14:18] | These guys are dangerous. | 这些家伙很危险 |
[14:19] | Trust me, I’ve seen them do it. | 相信我,我见到过他们这么做 |
[14:20] | Anybody who gets into business with them | 任何人只要和他们做生意的 |
[14:23] | is really asking for trouble. | 是在自找麻烦 |
[14:24] | Clay Beresford better know what he’s doing… | 克雷 贝斯福德最好知道他在做什么… |
[14:25] | Sir, they need you out there. | 先生,他们让你过去 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:32] | My daughter Tanya and my wife. | 我的女儿谭亚和我妻子 |
[14:37] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[14:48] | Oh, here he is. | 哦,他在这 |
[14:51] | Whiz kid of Wall Street, | 华尔街的神童 |
[14:52] | Barron’s Man of the Year at 22: | 22岁的男爵年度人物 |
[14:54] | Clayton Beresford, Jr. | 小克雷 贝斯福德 |
[14:56] | Sir, I’d like you to meet Mr. Inamoto and Mr. Waturi. | 先生,我给你介绍 稻本先生和山下先生 |
[15:01] | They’re with our friends at Shimotomo. | 他们和我们的朋友一起都在Shimotomo工作 |
[15:04] | They’re here to check up on you. | 他们过来就是想见识一下你 |
[15:05] | They know about your condition. | 他们对你有所耳闻 |
[15:12] | Mr. Waturi would like for you to know | 山下先生希望你知道 |
[15:14] | how much respect he had for your father, | 他对你的父亲,贝斯福德先生 |
[15:15] | Mr. Beresford. | 是多么的敬佩 |
[15:17] | He was quite a businessman. | 他是个出色的商人 |
[15:19] | Yes, he was. Arigato. | 是的,谢谢 |
[15:22] | Mr. Waturi would also like to know how you’re feeling today. | 山下先生也想知道你觉得今晚怎样? |
[15:26] | Well, you’ll have to tell Mr. Waturi that I feel fabulous. | 好,你得告诉山下先生 我觉得置身童话世界 |
[15:31] | Please also tell him that I’m ready | 还请告诉他我准备好 |
[15:32] | to cut to the chase whenever he is. | 随时开始交易 |
[15:35] | In the last eight quarters alone, | 仅仅最近的两年里 |
[15:36] | we bought and nurtured over 600 companies. | 我们收购并扶植了600多家公司 |
[15:39] | We donate 80 million charitable dollars per annum. | 我们每年捐赠8千万善款 |
[15:43] | We provide over 16,000 jobs. | 我们提供16,000个工作机会 |
[15:46] | Mr. Waturi, my heart may be weak,but my mind is strong. | 山下先生,我的心脏很虚弱,但是我的心智很坚强 |
[15:50] | And the only thing you need to worry about | 你唯一要担心的是 |
[15:51] | is which one of our 17 Niigata sakes | 在我们17种新泻清酒中选哪一种 |
[15:53] | you’d like to enjoy with your dinner. | 你会喜欢这顿晚餐的 |
[16:10] | You’re a ridiculous person,you know that? | 你真是个可笑的人,你知道吗? |
[16:12] | I don’t know how you say that with a straight face. | 我不知道你是怎么板着脸说这个的 |
[16:14] | I mean, it’s just… it’s ridiculous. | 我是说,这…真是可笑 |
[16:17] | I’m serious this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[16:18] | Let’s just leave the country, you know? | 我们离开这个国家吧,怎么样? |
[16:21] | Go to China. | 去中国 |
[16:23] | Try our luck on the black market. | 到黑市上试试手气 |
[16:24] | Why don’t we just go outside? | 为什么我们不只是到外面? |
[16:26] | We’ll grab some random person off the street, | 我们从街上随机抓些人 |
[16:27] | drag them in here, you know… | 把他们拖到这 |
[16:28] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[16:30] | Drag them in and cut them open. | 把他们拖进来,切开他们 |
[16:33] | Hey, whatever it takes, right? | 嘿,不管怎么样,对吗? |
[16:35] | You worry too much,you know that? | 你知道吗?你担心得太多了 |
[16:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:38] | They’ll find me one. | 他们会为我找到捐赠者 |
[16:40] | It just takes a little time, that’s all. | 只是多花一点时间罢了 |
[16:44] | You’re not going to like this. | 你不会喜欢这个 |
[16:48] | Straight to the king. | 顺子,9到K |
[16:49] | Oh, nice hand! | 哦,好牌! |
[16:53] | Boat. Jacks over eights. | 葫芦,三张J带8一对 |
[16:55] | – Are you kidding me? Again? – | 你开我玩笑?又来? |
[16:58] | Come on, you’re my son. | 毕竟你是我儿子 |
[16:59] | Can’t hide anything from your mother. | 在妈妈面前,你啥也藏不了 |
[17:02] | I think I need to go upstairs. | 我想我要上楼了 |
[17:10] | Don’t stay up too late. | 不要熬夜太晚 |
[17:15] | Beresford Capital opened higher today | 贝斯福德 资金今天高开 |
[17:17] | after their announcement of the Dirasonic acquisition over the weekend. | 周末他们宣布了对戴拉索尼克的收购 |
[17:21] | This bodes well for the New York-based company, | 这表明这家总部位于纽约的公司前景光明 |
[17:23] | especially since continued merger discussions | 特别是经过了与Shimotomo |
[17:26] | with the Shimotomo Corporation have left investors feeling anxious. | 长期的并购谈判之后,使得投资者感到焦虑 |
[17:29] | The Japanese government’s investigation into the Shimotomo family’s | 日本政府对于Shimotomo家族的投资 |
[17:32] | alleged links to organized crime | 据称与有组织的犯罪有关 |
[17:34] | were well-documented last quarter. | 上个季度却成了良好的记录 |
[17:36] | And with that merger still in question, | 由于这桩并购案仍然前途未卜 |
[17:38] | the Dirasonic acquisition will go a great way to calming investors’concerns | 对帝拉索尼克的收购还要做出巨大的努力来平复投资者的担忧 |
[17:42] | that Beresford is playing with fire. | 他们担心贝斯福德是在玩火自焚 |
[17:45] | Still, rumors surrounding the merger… | 另外,有传言说此次的并购… |
[17:47] | I thought you might like a little drink. | 我想你也许要喝点 |
[17:49] | Oh, maybe one. Thank you. | 哦,也许要一杯,谢谢 |
[17:52] | You’re up late. | 你来晚了 |
[17:53] | Something on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[17:56] | Got to get my family time in now. | 现在享受天伦之乐 |
[17:58] | You know, before some smoothy whisks you away. | 你知道,在你喝下顺滑的威士忌之前 |
[18:01] | Yeah, right. | 哦,是哦 |
[18:02] | Like that’s going to happen. | 说得真好听 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:05] | I think maybe somebody had a little baby crush on Dr. Neyer. | 我觉得有人迷恋上了内耶医生 |
[18:08] | I saw the way you were looking at him. | 我看到你看他的眼神 |
[18:11] | I don’t need anyone else. | 我不再需要任何人 |
[18:13] | I got you, Clay. Remember? | 我有你,克雷,记得吗? |
[18:16] | So, I closed Lambert today. | 那么,我今天关闭了蓝博特公司 |
[18:17] | That means if we get a hold of Mecter too, | 那就是说如果我们也控制了米柯特 |
[18:19] | That’s 2,000 new jobs guaranteed,plus new housing… | 就要保证2000个就业机会,加上新的住房… |
[18:23] | Do you remember him, Clay? | 你还记得他吗,克雷? |
[18:28] | I remember bits. | 我记得一点 |
[18:29] | Like what? | 比如? |
[18:32] | He died at Christmas. | 圣诞节那天他去世了 |
[18:34] | Come on, don’t you remember anything else? | 别这样,你不记得别的什么事情了吗? |
[18:36] | Sure, he was wearing a Santa suit,and he fell down the stairs. | 当然,他穿着圣诞老人的衣服从楼梯上跌落下来 |
[18:39] | I mean from when he was alive, Clay. | 我是说他活着的时候,克雷 |
[18:45] | I remember he smiled a lot. | 我记得他经常笑 |
[18:52] | Sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Beresford. | 抱歉打断,贝斯福德夫人 |
[18:55] | Uh, door was open. | 嗯,门开着 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么事? |
[18:58] | I just need your signature. | 我只是要你签个字 |
[18:59] | I know it’s late,but I want to get this out tonight. | 我知道现在很晚但是我今晚就要这个 |
[19:02] | Of course, Sam.Thank you. | 当然可以,莎 谢谢 |
[19:04] | The Edmond “thank yous” are done, | 埃德蒙的答谢卡已经写好了 |
[19:05] | your table’s locked for the benefit, | 晚餐已经准备好 |
[19:07] | and I put you down for the roast beef. | 上的是烤牛肉 |
[19:08] | I know it’s your favorite. | 我知道是你喜欢的 |
[19:10] | You’re too good to me, Sam. | 你对我太好了,莎 |
[19:14] | Well, if that will be all,I… should be heading home. | 好,如果没什么事,我…应该回家了 |
[19:19] | – Good night, Mrs. Beresford.- Night. | – 晚安,贝斯福德夫人 – 晚安 |
[19:21] | Mr. Beresford. | 贝斯福德先生 |
[19:36] | Sam! | 莎! |
[19:39] | – Sam.- I’m tired, all right? | – 莎 – 我累了,好吗? |
[19:41] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[19:44] | Actually, fuck it. | 说真的,该死 |
[19:45] | You got me hiding my engagement ring, Clay. | 你要我把订婚戒指藏起来,克雷 |
[19:48] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[19:50] | – Will you come under the umbrella? – No. | – 你要到我的伞下来吗? – 不 |
[19:51] | I’ve been engaged for six months. | 我已经订婚6个月了 |
[19:52] | No one even knows I’m dating anyone. | 没有人知道我和谁约会 |
[19:56] | Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? | 你明白我的感受吗? |
[19:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:59] | If you won’t even acknowledge me,how do I… | 如果你都不想承认我,我怎么… |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起,对不起,好吗? |
[20:04] | For Christ’s sake, Clay,what are you doing? | 看在上帝的份上,克雷,你在做什么? |
[20:08] | You can’t be in the rain. | 你不能呆在雨里 |
[20:09] | Will you come inside so we can get warm? | 你要进来吗?我们可以暖和点 |
[20:14] | But she’ll see. | 但是她会看见 |
[20:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[20:22] | Unless you’d rather stand in the rain. | 除非你宁愿站在雨里 |
[20:28] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早就应该这么做了 |
[20:33] | She’s not going to like it. | 她肯定会生气的 |
[20:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:39] | I trusted you in my home, Samantha. | 我是如此信任你,萨曼莎 |
[20:41] | How could you come in here and sneak around? | 你居然潜入这里? |
[20:44] | Please. | 别这样 |
[20:45] | Clay, she lied to me to my face. | 克雷,她当着我的面撒谎 |
[20:47] | – She’s a liar. – I can’t stay here forever. | – 她是个骗子 – 我不能永远呆在这 |
[20:49] | I’m not asking you to.Just… wait a bit. | 我不是这个意思,只是…等一下 |
[20:52] | Get to know each other first. | 先相互了解一下 |
[20:53] | We’ve been together for a year. | 我们在一起一年了 |
[20:55] | Then wait till you’re a little older. | 等到你们成长一点 |
[20:57] | How old were you when you got married? | 你是几岁结婚的? |
[20:58] | It’s different. I was too young. | 这不一样,我太年轻了 |
[21:01] | Clay, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you. | 克雷,你前程似锦 |
[21:03] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[21:10] | If you walk out that door,you’ve made your choice. | 如果你走出那扇门,那我就认为你已经做了决定 |
[21:14] | You’re making it for me. | 看来这个决定你已经替我做了 |
[21:28] | Sam, wait. | 莎,等等 |
[21:31] | Oh… oh, God. | 哦…哦,天哪 |
[21:33] | Okay. Um… | 好的,恩… |
[21:37] | Nope. | 不是这个 |
[21:39] | Here we go. | 就是这个 |
[21:40] | Look what we’ve got here. | 看我们有什么 |
[21:44] | All right, sweetie. | 好了,亲爱的 |
[21:46] | All right. Open up, honey. | 好的,张嘴,亲爱的 |
[21:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[21:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[21:52] | I am so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[21:53] | I just needed to be acknowledged, that’s all. | 我只是想被认可,仅此而已 |
[21:56] | I’m going to go away and leave you two alone, okay? | 我要走了,就留你们两个人,好吗? |
[21:58] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[22:00] | What? | 什么? |
[22:02] | Tonight. Right now. | 今晚,就现在 |
[22:03] | Marry me tonight. | 今晚嫁给我 |
[22:04] | But it’s the middle of the night. | 但现在是半夜 |
[22:06] | I don’t want to wait anymore.We’ve waited long enough. | 我不想再等了,我们等得够久了 |
[22:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:17] | The minister is on his way, | 牧师正在路上 |
[22:20] | and he’s bringing his wife as a witness. | 他带着他妻子作为见证人 |
[22:23] | How the hell did you pull that one off? | 你怎么叫到他的? |
[22:26] | Triple bypass last June. | 去年六月的三重心脏搭桥手术 |
[22:28] | I’m calling in a favor. | 算是卖个人情吧 |
[22:31] | You’re a good best man, Jack. | 你真是个好伴郎,杰克 |
[22:33] | – Thank you. – Okay, hold on. | – 谢谢 – 好的,等一下 |
[22:35] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no. | – 哦,不不不不 – 不不不不 |
[22:37] | – Come on, please! Please, please, please. – We had this conversation. | – 来吧,求你了!快快快 – 我们说过这个 |
[22:39] | Clay, I am pulling 80 hours a week, man. | 克雷,我每周工作80小时,伙计 |
[22:41] | I’ve gotta drag these little moments out any way I can. | 我无论如何都要抓着这些细微的时刻 |
[22:43] | Just… Just one, okay? | 就一张,好吗? |
[22:45] | You gotta take the lens cap off first. | 你要先把镜头盖取下来 |
[22:47] | Oh, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 哦,好的,等等,等等,等等 |
[22:50] | Just one, just one. | 就一张,就一张 |
[22:54] | Oh, man, look at that. | 哦,伙计,看这里 |
[22:56] | An actual smile. | 发自内心地笑 |
[23:02] | So proud of you. | 真为你感到骄傲 |
[23:04] | I, Samantha Jane Lockwood… | 我,萨曼莎. 简. 洛克武德… |
[23:07] | I, Samantha Jane Lockwood… | 我,萨曼莎. 简. 洛克武德… |
[23:09] | take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr… | 愿意承诺你,小克雷. 贝斯福德, |
[23:12] | take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr… | 愿意承诺你,小克雷. 贝斯福德, |
[23:14] | to be my lawful wedded husband… | 成为我的合法丈夫 |
[23:17] | to be my lawful wedded husband… | 成为我的合法丈夫 |
[23:20] | to have and to hold… | 互相拥有,互相扶持… |
[23:22] | to have and to hold… | 互相拥有,互相扶持… |
[23:24] | From this night forward… | 从今夜起… |
[23:26] | From this night forward… | 从今夜起… |
[23:28] | for better, for worse… | 不论是好是坏 |
[23:31] | for better, for worse… | 不论是好是坏 |
[23:33] | for richer, for poorer… | 不论富有还是贫穷 |
[23:35] | for richer, for poorer… | 不论富有还是贫穷 |
[23:38] | In sickness and in health… | 不论疾病还是健康 |
[23:41] | In sickness and in health… | 不论疾病还是健康 |
[23:44] | till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[23:48] | Till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[24:10] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[24:13] | Clay, whoa! | 克雷,哇! |
[24:14] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[24:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:16] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么? |
[24:20] | What is… | 是什么… |
[24:24] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[24:28] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[24:31] | They’re the only ones with the number. | 只有他们用这个号码 |
[24:33] | Holy shit. | 去他的 |
[24:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:44] | Here. | 这儿 |
[24:57] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[24:59] | The man of the hour. | 焦点人物 |
[25:00] | Now, what took you two so long? | 是什么花了你这么多时间? |
[25:02] | Sam, this is Dr. Puttnam. | 莎,这是普特南医生 |
[25:04] | – Hello. – Hello. Nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 你好,很高兴见到你 |
[25:05] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[25:06] | Clay’s a lucky man. | 克雷是个幸运的家伙 |
[25:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:10] | Shit. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 该死,对不起,对不起 |
[25:14] | You’ll have to excuse Penny. | 你要原谅佩妮 |
[25:16] | She’s not from around here. | 她不住这附近的 |
[25:18] | You walk on the other side of the road over there, huh, Penny. | 你走路靠另一边的,嗯,佩妮 |
[25:20] | Very funny. | 很奇怪 |
[25:22] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[25:23] | Had a hard time getting a sitter. | 照看小孩花了点时间 |
[25:25] | Penny Carver. Nice to meet you. | 佩妮. 卡佛,很高兴见到你 |
[25:27] | Nice to meet you, too.Sorry about him. | 我也很高兴见到你,我为他道歉 |
[25:29] | Oh, it’s all right.We’re used to it by now. | 哦,没关系,我们现在已经习惯了 |
[25:31] | So, D.C., gunshot to the head, | 那么,华盛顿特区,头部被击中 |
[25:34] | O-negative, perfect crossmatch. | RH阴性O型血,完美配型 |
[25:37] | Heart will be here in two hours. | 两小时后心脏到达这里 |
[25:39] | And your mother’s here. | 你母亲在这里 |
[25:41] | What? | 什么? |
[25:42] | – Wait, she’s here? – Mm-hmm. | – 等等,她在这儿? – 嗯哼 |
[25:45] | What? She’s on the call sheet. | 怎么了?她本来就应该来 |
[25:49] | You certainly took your time. | 你真是在消耗你的时间 |
[25:52] | Dr. Neyer’s performing this transplant across town. | 内耶医生来做这个跨城移植 |
[25:54] | Would you please clear it with administration? | 你可以通过行政部门取消它吗? |
[25:55] | Actually, I’m staying right here. | 事实上,我就要在这做 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么? |
[25:59] | – Hello, Jonathan. – Jack. | – 你好,乔纳森 – 杰克 |
[26:01] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识? |
[26:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:04] | Dr. Jack Harper, | 杰克 哈勃医生 |
[26:05] | Head of Cardio Varick University Medical. | 卡地欧. 瓦里克大学医学院主任 |
[26:08] | Two mortgages, two ulcers,two ex-wives. | 两个按揭债务,两个溃疡,两个前妻 |
[26:12] | You sound like my ex-wives. | 你听上去像我的前妻 |
[26:14] | You still fishing in the East River, Jack? | 你还在东河钓鱼吗,杰克? |
[26:17] | Well, some of us just don’t have the time | 是的,我们有些人只是没时间 |
[26:19] | to make it to the North Shore every weekend. | 每个周末都在北岸钓鱼 |
[26:21] | Clay, this man has three malpractice suits against him. | 克雷,这个人有3个医疗事故缠身 |
[26:24] | Three. I checked. | 3个,我查过 |
[26:26] | Four. L… | 4个,我… |
[26:28] | I think it’s four, right, Jack? | 我想是4个,对吗,杰克? |
[26:31] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑? |
[26:35] | Clayton, this time next year I’ll be Surgeon General. | 克雷顿,明年这个时候我会成为外科总负责 |
[26:40] | I write textbooks on this procedure. | 我写了手术过程的教科书 |
[26:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:46] | That’s… That’s great. | 太…太棒了 |
[26:47] | I, uh… | 我,嗯… |
[26:49] | I sure hope you’ve read them, Jack. | 我真的希望你读过,杰克 |
[26:51] | Will you excuse us for a minute? | 可以耽误你们一会儿吗? |
[26:57] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我,看着我 |
[26:59] | This isn’t about her. | 这和她无关 |
[27:01] | I’m not risking your life on some second-rate doctor. | 我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险 |
[27:06] | He’s my friend, Mother. | 他是我的朋友,妈妈 |
[27:07] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[27:09] | I really wish you’d start trusting me. | 我真的希望你开始信任我 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry, darling. | 对不起,亲爱的 |
[27:13] | The answer is no. | 答案是不 |
[27:15] | I wasn’t asking for your permission. | 我不需要得到你的许可 |
[27:30] | All right, I’m going to leave you guys for a minute, okay? | 好吧,我让你们俩单独待一会儿 |
[27:33] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢,杰克 |
[27:40] | Looks nice. | 看上去不错 |
[27:42] | Does it fit? | 合适吗? |
[27:43] | Yeah. It’s perfect. | 是的,堪称完美 |
[27:47] | Quite a night we’re having, huh? | 看来这是个大事不断的夜晚,哈? |
[27:51] | I’m scared shitless. | 我一点也不害怕 |
[27:53] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道,我也是 |
[27:55] | But, hey, you know what? | 但是,嘿,你知道吗? |
[27:57] | As soon as you get out of here, | 一旦你从这里出去 |
[28:00] | we’re going to start from scratch. | 我们就要从头开始 |
[28:03] | Get a little house on the beach. | 海滩上买座小房子 |
[28:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Do it right, you know? | – 嗯嗯 – 好好生活,好吗? |
[28:07] | Chase seagulls. | 追逐海鸥 |
[28:08] | What do you say? | 你说怎么样? |
[28:12] | As soon as you get out,I’ll be right here. | 你一出来,我就会在这儿 |
[28:18] | You think my new heart will love you as much as my old one? | 你觉得我的新心脏会像原来的心脏那样爱你吗? |
[28:31] | Okay, lovebirds. | 好了,痴男怨女 |
[28:32] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[28:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:39] | I’ll see you soon… wife. | 我很快会见到你…老婆 |
[28:43] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[28:45] | Wife! | 老婆! |
[29:15] | Sometimes you have to hold the button down for a while to get it to work. | 有时候你要按住按钮多等一会儿它才有反应 |
[29:23] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[29:35] | Guys, I’m Dr. Lupin. | 伙计们,我是卢平医生 |
[29:37] | Uh, you can call me Larry. | 你们可以叫我拉里 |
[29:39] | I’d shake hands,but, uh, heh, you know. | 我本打算跟你们握握手的但是,嗯哼,你们知道 |
[29:42] | – Who is this? What’s going on? – I don’t know. | – 是谁啊?怎么了? – 我不知道 |
[29:45] | Your colleague,Fitzpatrick, got laryngitis. | 你的同事,费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎 |
[29:47] | They called me up from Saint Mathew’s. | 他们从圣马修叫我来 |
[29:49] | I thought Fitzpatrick was going to be here. | 我以为费茨帕特里克要来 |
[29:51] | Yes, me, too, but we have Larry now. | 是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了 |
[29:54] | The players may have changed,but the game is still the same. | 参赛者也许换了但游戏没有变 |
[29:59] | We’ve been, um,together a long time. | 我们在一起很长时间了 |
[30:01] | Sort of like a little family. | 有点像家庭成员 |
[30:02] | This is Dr. Puttnam. | 这是普特南医生 |
[30:04] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | It’s a pleasure, Doctor. | 很高兴见到你,医生 |
[30:07] | How’s the patient feeling? | 病人感觉怎么样? |
[30:09] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:10] | Everything all right? | 一切正常? |
[30:12] | Just fine, Clay. | 很好,克雷 |
[30:14] | Hey, Penny. | 嘿,佩妮 |
[30:16] | I’ll see you in a few hours, okay? | 几个小时后再见你,好吗? |
[30:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:20] | Okay, Clay. | 好的,克雷 |
[30:22] | This is it. | 是时候了 |
[30:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:25] | You just relax, all right? | 你只要放轻松,好吗? |
[30:27] | The next time you see me,this is all going to be over. | 下次你看到我时这些就都结束了 |
[30:32] | See you soon. | 马上再见 |
[30:37] | Be gentle with him, okay? | 对他温柔点,好吗? |
[30:42] | Okay, just gonna give you a little oxygen here. | 好的,给你接上氧气 |
[30:45] | They already asked you if you had anything | 他们已经问过你四小时内是否 |
[30:47] | to eat or drink in the last four hours? | 吃过或喝过什么? |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:51] | And you’ve had general anesthetic before? | 你之前做过全身麻醉吗? |
[30:53] | Mm-hmm. | 是 |
[30:54] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:56] | I read your pre-op assessment | 我读过你的术前评估 |
[30:59] | and came up with a nice little cocktail. | 来点美味的开胃酒 |
[31:02] | A little abduction agent.You’re going to like this. | 一点麻醉诱导剂你会喜欢这个的 |
[31:09] | Hang on tight. | 握紧拳 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[31:15] | Yeah. That’s Him all right. | 好,这样就搞定他了 |
[31:17] | Go ahead and count back from ten for me, will you? | 来吧给从十开始倒数,可以吗? |
[31:21] | 10… Ten… | |
[31:24] | 9,8 Nine, eight, | |
[31:29] | 7… seven… | |
[31:33] | 6… Si… | |
[31:40] | Happy trails, my friend. | 旅途愉快,我的朋友 |
[31:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:53] | Just let yourself go. | 就让你自己漫步 |
[31:55] | – Making love to me all morning. | 整个早上和我作爱 |
[31:56] | Just let yourself drift away. | 就让你自己漂走 |
[32:01] | Off you go. | 走吧 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:06] | Let’s get going. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:07] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:09] | Let’s do it. | 我们干吧 |
[32:12] | Hey, Larry, what did you use here? | 嘿,拉里,你用了什么? |
[32:14] | Midazolam? Fentanyl? Hmm? | 速眠安?芬太奴?嗯? |
[32:16] | Yeah, with a little pancuronium chaser. | 对,加了一些巴夫龙 |
[32:18] | God, I wonder what the scar’s going to look like. | 天哪,我想知道刀口看上去像什么? |
[32:23] | Ah! | 啊! |
[32:26] | Don’t you guys use shaving cream? | 你们没有用剃须膏吗? |
[32:31] | Ooh, that’s freezing. | 哦,冷死了 |
[32:35] | What is that? That stinks. | 那是什么?有臭味 |
[32:38] | God, aren’t I supposed to be out for all this? | 天哪,我不是应该对此全然不知吗? |
[32:42] | How long does it take for this stuff to work anyway? | 这些东西要多久起作用? |
[32:44] | How does he look, Larry? | 他看上去怎么样,拉里? |
[32:46] | Everything okay? | 一切都好? |
[32:47] | Sleeping like a baby. | 像个熟睡的孩子 |
[32:50] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[32:51] | Is he good to go? | 可以开始了吗? |
[32:53] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[32:54] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[32:55] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 前所未有的准备好了 |
[32:56] | Wait. Am I supposed to be asleep right now? | 等等,我现在不应该沉沉睡去了吗? |
[33:00] | All right, let’s get the drapes on. | 好的,我们铺上遮布 |
[33:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:05] | Guys, I…I can still hear you. | 伙计们,我…我还听得见你们说话 |
[33:09] | Am I supposed to be able to still hear you? | 我应该听得见你们说话吗? |
[33:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Something’s wrong. | 等等,等等,有些不对劲 |
[33:17] | Give me another drape right here. | 那边再给我一个遮布 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[33:19] | Something’s definitely wrong, Jack. | 肯定有些不对劲,杰克 |
[33:21] | Listen to me. I can feel that. | 听我说,我能感觉到 |
[33:24] | I can still hear you. | 我仍旧听得见你说话 |
[33:27] | Okay? I’m… I’m still awake! | 好了吗?我…我还醒着 |
[33:29] | Just stop. | 停下 |
[33:31] | Aw, come on. Look at the machines. | 哦,快,看看仪器 |
[33:34] | All right? I’m not under yet. | 好了吗?我还没沉睡过去 |
[33:35] | Look at the fucking monitors! | 看看该死的显示器 |
[33:36] | We’re okay to go? | 我们可以开始了吗? |
[33:38] | Jesus, this isn’t fucking happening! | 上帝啊,到底发生了什么? |
[33:40] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[33:41] | Move something! Do something, Clay! | 动一下,做点什么,克雷 |
[33:43] | Move… Move an arm,move a finger! | 动…动一下手臂 动一下手指! |
[33:45] | Come on, open your eyes! | 快,睁开眼睛! |
[33:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不! |
[33:57] | Do we have blood in the room? | 这个房间里有血吗? |
[33:59] | Yes. We have four units. | 是的,我们有4包 |
[34:02] | We gotta get this thing sharpened. | 我们要动作快一点了 |
[34:03] | Jack! Please! Oh, God! | 杰克!别!哦,天哪! |
[34:05] | Having a hard time getting through. | 要全力以赴渡过难关 |
[34:08] | Come on! Come on, Clay. | 快,快,克雷 |
[34:10] | Saw. | 锯开 |
[34:12] | You’re gonna…You’re gonna be okay. | 你会…你会好的 |
[34:13] | – One, two…- Just… hold on. | – 1,2…- 就…坚持 |
[34:15] | – Everything’s going to be… okay…three. | – 一切都会…好的 …3 |
[34:18] | Ah! It’s just pain. | 啊!痛啊 |
[34:22] | It’s just pain. | 痛啊 |
[34:23] | It doesn’t hurt. | 没事 |
[34:25] | It doesn’t fucking hurt! | 没他妈的事 |
[34:27] | Come on, Clay, focus! | 快,克雷,集中精神! |
[34:29] | Get the fuck out of this fucking room | 从这个该死的房间出去 |
[34:30] | and think about something else, okay? | 想点别的事情,好吗? |
[34:31] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[34:32] | Just… think about Sam, okay? | 就…想想莎,好吗? |
[34:34] | Just get back to Sam. | 就想一下莎 |
[34:36] | Just… Sam, help me! | 就…莎,救救我! |
[34:39] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[34:41] | – That’s it! – Come on. | – 就这样!- 来吧 |
[34:43] | That’s it. Just focus on her. | 就这样,就集中精力想她 |
[34:44] | Just focus on her. | 就集中精力想她 |
[34:46] | Just forget about the pain. | 把疼痛忘了 |
[34:48] | Okay, Puttnam, take it. You got it. | 好的,普特南,拿着,拿好了 |
[34:49] | Clay, just remember. | 克雷,记着 |
[34:52] | Remember everything.Every detail. | 记着每件事,每个细节 |
[34:55] | Wow! Hey! | 哇!嘿! |
[34:57] | That’s right. That’s it. | 这就对了,就这样 |
[34:58] | The place used to be a speakeasy. | 这个地方原来是地下酒吧 |
[34:59] | No, you didn’t… | 不,你不… |
[35:01] | Just focus. | 集中精神 |
[35:02] | Focus on her. | 集中精神想她 |
[35:04] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[35:05] | What? | 什么? |
[35:08] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
[35:09] | Oh, shit! | 哦,该死! |
[35:11] | – Of the Lord to lay Clayton Beresford to rest. | 以上帝的名义赐予克雷顿. 贝斯福德安息 |
[35:14] | Come on, Clay, concentrate! | 快,克雷,集中精神! |
[35:16] | Remember something else. | 想想别的事 |
[35:17] | Clayton? | 克雷顿? |
[35:18] | – And a loving father. | 一个可亲可爱的父亲 |
[35:20] | Clayton? | 克雷顿? |
[35:22] | Clayton, are you paying attention? | 克雷顿,你在听吗? |
[35:24] | If it is made manifest by the third… | 如果被第三次证明… |
[35:26] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[35:27] | Forget about them, all right? | 把它们全忘了,好吗? |
[35:28] | They can’t help you now. | 他们现在不能救你 |
[35:30] | To the newest hot shot on the Street, | 这是街上最新最流行的 |
[35:32] | his father’s son… | 他父亲的儿子… |
[35:34] | No, Clay! Fuck! | 不,克雷!该死! |
[35:35] | Get back to Sam. | 回到莎那儿 |
[35:36] | Okay, we have a massive heart attack, possible M. I. | 好,我们有一个严重的心脏病患者可能是心肌梗塞 |
[35:39] | Come on, Jack. Get me back to Sam. | 快,杰克,帮我回到莎那儿 |
[35:40] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[35:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:43] | Stay with my voice, pal. | 跟我说话,伙计 |
[35:46] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你会好的,好吗? |
[35:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等,等等 |
[35:49] | What the fuck? | 到底怎么了? |
[35:51] | Okay, open him up nice and wide. | 好的,又好又宽地打开他 |
[35:54] | Okay, it’s happening again. | 好的,又来了 |
[35:55] | Okay, it’s fine. | 哦,很好 |
[35:56] | Just control it like before. | 就像以前那么做 |
[35:57] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[35:59] | Here we go, here we go,here we go, here we go. | 来了,来了,来了,来了 |
[36:01] | Come on, man, just swallow it. | 快,伙计,忍住 |
[36:05] | Hey, follow my voice, pal. | 嘿,跟我说话,伙计 |
[36:06] | We got you.Stay right with me, okay? | 我们在你身边,保持清醒跟我说话,好吗? |
[36:12] | There goes a rib. | 那里有个肋骨 |
[36:13] | Oh, that’s going to hurt tomorrow. | 哦,明天肯定很痛 |
[36:15] | Sorry, Clay. | 对不起,克雷 |
[36:17] | Yeah, you better be fucking sorry. | 对,你最好道歉 |
[36:19] | Fucking asshole. | 该死的混蛋 |
[36:21] | Okay, it’s over. | 好的,完了 |
[36:22] | They’re… They’re through. | 他们…他们下手了 |
[36:23] | They’re all the way in now. | 他们要一干到底了 |
[36:25] | Yeah, all right. | 好,好的 |
[36:27] | Just relax. The worst is over. | 放松,最坏的已经结束了 |
[36:30] | Jack’s got you. | 杰克在你身边 |
[36:32] | He… He’s going to take care of you, all right? | 他…他会照顾我,对吗? |
[36:34] | Just like he always does. | 就像他一直做的 |
[36:35] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:36] | Let him help you, Clay. | 让他帮助我,克雷 |
[36:38] | …I kind of like to do a follow-up with someone | 我有点想做些后续工作 |
[36:40] | after I’ve saved their life. | 帮助那些我救过的人 |
[36:42] | You don’t feel grateful or anything, do you? | 你不觉得高兴或是别的什么吗? |
[36:44] | Get me to Sam, Jack. | 让我想起莎,杰克 |
[36:45] | We’re going to need a transplant. | 我们要做一个移植 |
[36:47] | You tell me. You’re the doctor. | 你告诉我,你是个医生 |
[36:49] | You do much fishing? | 你经常钓鱼吗? |
[36:51] | What do you do as a billionaire? | 作为亿万富翁你做些什么? |
[36:52] | You just sit around and eat shrimp? | 你就是做在那里吃虾? |
[36:54] | – You always keep your cell on…- There she is. | – 你的手机要一直开着… – 她在那 |
[36:56] | …and that would be it. | …就是那样 |
[36:57] | – Okay. – Sound like fun? | – 好的 – 听上去很有趣? |
[36:58] | You did it, Clay. You’re back. | 你做到了,克雷,你想回去了 |
[37:00] | Oh, and that’d be Clay. | 哦,那是克雷 |
[37:02] | – Awful table manners, always late. – Look at me. | – 餐桌礼仪一团糟,总是迟到 – 看着我 |
[37:03] | – You’ll get used to it. – Look at me. | – 你会习惯的 – 看着我 |
[37:09] | Oh! Holy shit, I’m sorry. | 哦,真该死,对不起 |
[37:11] | I… | 我… |
[37:15] | This is embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[37:16] | I thought you were at your office… | 我想你应该在你得办公室… |
[37:17] | – I need your help, Sam. – I came in to, um… | – 我需要你的帮助,莎 – 我走了进来,嗯… |
[37:19] | I need a place to hide, okay? | 我要一个地方藏起来,可以吗? |
[37:21] | So, nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:24] | My name’s Sam. | 我的名字叫莎 |
[37:25] | There we go, Clay. | 就这样,克雷 |
[37:27] | You see? | 你看见没? |
[37:28] | Just let her take you away. | 就让她带走你 |
[37:30] | Go all the way back to the beginning. | 一直回到开始的时候 |
[37:33] | We are going to where the other half lives. | 我们要体验另外一种生活 |
[37:37] | Let me guess, | 我猜 |
[37:39] | never been on the subway before. | 从没有乘过地铁 |
[37:44] | No. | 没坐过 |
[37:46] | Never been to Brooklyn, either? | 也从没去过布鲁克林? |
[37:49] | – To be perfectly honest, never. – Wow. | – 很老实地说,从没有 – 哇 |
[37:52] | Oh, you really shouldn’t be smoking these things. | 哦,你真不应该吸这些东西 |
[37:56] | – I’ll be with you soon, Sam.- It’s not good for you. | – 我很快会到你身边,莎 – 这对你不好 |
[37:59] | No matter what happens,I’ll be with you soon. | 不管发生什么我会很快会到你身边 |
[38:07] | Miss, um… Ramos? | 雷莫斯小姐? |
[38:11] | We’re ready for you. Room 5. | 我在5号房间做好准备了 |
[38:14] | Right down the end of the hall,on your right. | 到大厅尽头在你右手边 |
[38:17] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯哼 |
[38:26] | Hi. How are you doing? | 嗨,你好吗? |
[38:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:28] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么要帮忙吗? |
[38:33] | Haven’t I… seen you around? | 我有没有…见过你? |
[38:40] | Guess not. | 我猜没有 |
[38:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:46] | You have two rings on your finger. | 你的手指上有两个戒指 |
[38:48] | What was that? | 什么? |
[38:50] | Why are you wearing two rings, Sam? | 为什么你戴着两个戒指,莎? |
[38:58] | When? | 什么时候? |
[39:00] | Just before he got the call. | 就在他接到电话前 |
[39:06] | Lilith… | 莉莉思… |
[39:13] | Who needs all those extra nurses, anyway, huh? | 真用得着增配护士么? |
[39:16] | Well, I’m sick of the cutbacks. | 我不喜欢缝缝补补 |
[39:17] | I mean, how can they ask us to do this with five people? | 我是说,为什么他们让我们和五个人一起干这活? |
[39:20] | Yeah. You want to clamp that? | 好的,你要夹着那个吗? |
[39:23] | Ah, that’s good Miss Chen. | 啊,太好了,陈小姐 |
[39:25] | Heart came early. | 心脏提前到了 |
[39:26] | Yeah, there she is. | 是的 |
[39:29] | Thanks, Penny. | 谢谢,佩妮 |
[39:30] | Clear. | 准备 |
[39:32] | Look at her. She’s a beauty. | 看她,是个美女 |
[39:34] | He’s a lucky man. | 他是个幸运的男人 |
[39:36] | Oh, by the way,I’ve got two tickets | 哦,顺便说一下我有两张票 |
[39:38] | to the Knicks,third row, tonight, Penny. | 尼克斯队的比赛 第三排,今天晚上,佩妮 |
[39:40] | – Any interest? – No, thanks. | – 有兴趣吗? – 不,谢谢 |
[39:42] | What, is it too American for you? | 什么,是不是不合你得胃口? |
[39:44] | We’re halfway home, Sam. | 我们离家还有一段,莎 |
[39:48] | See where you live? | 看你住的地方? |
[39:49] | The new heart’s already here. | 新的心脏已经在这里了 |
[39:50] | That’s you. Right there. | 那是你的,就在那儿 |
[39:52] | They’re gonna put it in soon. | 他们快要把它放进去了 |
[39:54] | Not that far away from each other after all, | 实际上相互之间并不是离得很远 |
[39:56] | are we Clay? | 是吗,克雷? |
[39:58] | Come with me.I want to show you something. | 跟我来给你看些东西 |
[40:02] | God, I miss you. | 天哪,我真想你 |
[40:06] | Stay with me. | 留下和我一起 |
[40:10] | Just stay. | 就留下吧 |
[40:13] | We’re almost there, Sam. | 我们就要到了,莎 |
[40:16] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[40:20] | How are we doin’, Penny? | 情况怎么样,佩妮? |
[40:22] | He’s looking good. He’s stable. | 他看上去很好,很稳定 |
[40:24] | What about you, Jack?You wanna go to the Knicks tonight? | 你呢,杰克?你今晚去看尼克斯队的比赛吗? |
[40:26] | It might be good for you to take the edge off. | 你最好去喝上一杯 |
[40:27] | I hate the Knicks. | 我不喜欢尼克斯队 |
[40:29] | Jesus, what is wrong with you people? | 天哪,你们这些人怎么了? |
[40:31] | I got third row. | 我有第三排的票 |
[40:33] | Oh, shit. | 哦,该死 |
[40:39] | Levatol, Nalapril, Digoxin. | 喷布洛尔,依那普利,地高辛 |
[40:45] | He likes me to carry them around. | 他喜欢随身带着这些 |
[40:47] | If I left it up to him,he’d be popping ’em like M&Ms. | 如果把这些让他自己拿着,他会像吃巧克力豆那样吃这些 |
[40:51] | He could OD on these things, you know? | 他会对这些东西上瘾,你知道吗? |
[40:53] | Can’t say I’ll miss them. | 不是我不想 |
[40:55] | A lot of cute purses I haven’t been able to use over the last year. | 从去年以来我就和那些可爱的小手提包无缘 |
[41:02] | I didn’t know you did that, | 我不知道你做了这些 |
[41:04] | that you carried his meds around. | 你随身带着他的药 |
[41:13] | I tried not to like him. | 我试着不去喜欢他 |
[41:15] | I honestly did. | 我真地试过 |
[41:19] | Lilith, I know how much he means to you. | 莉莉思,我知道他对你意味着什么 |
[41:22] | What do you want from me, Sam? | 你想从我这里得到什么,莎? |
[41:25] | I want you to tell him that he’s as good as his father. | 我希望你告诉他,他和他父亲一样出色 |
[41:29] | I want you to tell him that it’s okay to love me, | 我希望你告诉他,他可以爱我 |
[41:34] | and I want you to tell me that it’s okay to love him back. | 我希望你告诉他,我可以爱他 |
[41:40] | He’s already lost one parent,he can’t lose another. | 他已经失去了父亲,他不能再失去母亲 |
[41:44] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[41:46] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是一个坏人 |
[41:49] | I mean, if you could just give us your blessing… | 我是说,如果你能祝福我们… |
[41:51] | Okay, just stop talking. | 好吧,不要说了 |
[41:56] | Just make sure he takes his meds and… | 只要确认他吃了药 |
[42:00] | stop talking. | 不要说了 |
[42:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:04] | He has terrible allergies,did you know that? | 他有严重的过敏症你知道吗? |
[42:06] | Especially in the spring. | 特别是在春天 |
[42:07] | Grass and flowers… | 花花草草… |
[42:11] | Don’t think this means I’m going to be visiting every week. | 不要以为我会每周都去看他 |
[42:16] | Okay. Okay, let go. | 好,好,放开吧 |
[42:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:22] | Still sleeping like a baby. | 仍然像婴儿一样睡着 |
[42:25] | Okay, why don’t you take your break, Larry? | 好的,拉里,你为什么不休息一下? |
[42:27] | We’ve been at this for a while. | 我们已经进行一段时间了 |
[42:29] | They’ve got a soda machine in the waiting room. | 等候室里个卖汽水的机器 |
[42:33] | Really? ‘Cause I do have to make a call. | 真的?我真得去打个电话呢 |
[42:35] | Sure, go ahead,you’ve got at least 20 minutes. | 好,去吧,你至少有20分钟 |
[42:37] | We don’t need you for a while. | 这段时间不用你帮忙 |
[42:38] | Well, thanks, guys. | 好,谢谢伙计们 |
[42:39] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[42:40] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[42:42] | Pickups. Need adrenaline. | 镊子,需要肾上腺素 |
[42:44] | Peanut. | 一点点 |
[42:45] | Hey, if you need somebody to go with you tonight, | 嘿,如果你想要什么人,今晚陪你去 |
[42:48] | to the game… | 看比赛… |
[42:51] | Thanks, Larry. | 谢谢,拉里 |
[43:02] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[43:04] | What’s the matter?You all right? | 怎么了?你还好吧? |
[43:09] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道这样做行不行 |
[43:12] | What is the problem? | 出了什么问题? |
[43:14] | Fitzpatrick is the problem. | 费茨帕特里克就是问题 |
[43:15] | He screwed us. | 他把我们拖垮了 |
[43:17] | This guy’s been watching everything I do. | 这个家伙监视我的一举一动 |
[43:19] | Oh, come no, Jack. Larry’s an idiot. | 别这么说,杰克,拉里是个傻瓜 |
[43:21] | He doesn’t know what’s going on here. | 他不知道这是怎么回事 |
[43:23] | No, it’s like he’s been sent here to spy on us. | 不,他是被派来监视我们的 |
[43:24] | I think they found out we’ve been pushing Clay down the donor list. | 我觉得他发现我们给克雷,在器官捐赠名单上做了手脚 |
[43:27] | What? | 什么? |
[43:28] | Did you smell his breath, Jack? | 你没闻到他酒气熏天吗? |
[43:29] | He’s not a spy, he’s a drunk. | 他不是间谍,他是个酒鬼 |
[43:31] | He’s probably in there right now in the bar topping himself… | 他现在可能正在酒吧里自娱自乐… |
[43:33] | Hey, would you just be quiet? | 嘿,你们能静下来吗? |
[43:35] | He could be back any second. | 他随时会回来 |
[43:36] | Okay, then go stand guard. | 好的,去放哨 |
[43:37] | Go on. Now! And find out what happened to Fitzpatrick… | 去啊,马上!看看费茨帕特里克怎么了… |
[43:42] | Hey, Jack, do not get paranoid. | 嘿,杰克,不要胡思乱想了 |
[43:44] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[43:46] | I started this thing,and I swear to you I will end this. | 这件事由我开始,我向你发誓就由我来结束 |
[43:49] | I am not going to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[43:50] | Wait, wait, wait. What? | 等等,等等,什么? |
[43:52] | No one’s going to jail. | 没人会去坐牢 |
[43:53] | Look, let’s inject the heart, put it in, | 瞧,我们在心脏上注射一针,放进去 |
[43:56] | and end this thing, okay? | 了结这件事,好吗? |
[43:57] | What the fuck? | 该死的怎么了? |
[43:58] | Nobody’s on to anything. | 不会东窗事发的 |
[44:00] | We are in… the… clear. | 我们是清…白…的 |
[44:01] | We’re gonna kill this guy, | 我们杀了这个人 |
[44:03] | and then we’re gonna go get a fucking martini, okay? | 然后痛快的喝一杯马提尼酒,好吗? |
[44:05] | By the time Larry walks back in here, | 等到拉里回来的时候 |
[44:08] | he’ll be toes up on the slab downstairs. | 他会在楼下的地面上死翘翘 |
[44:10] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你在跟我开什么玩笑 |
[44:11] | He knows something’s going on. | 他知道有蹊跷 |
[44:13] | I just wanna be on bypass before Larry gets back. | 只要在拉里回来之前做好体外循环就是了 |
[44:14] | You get no arguments there. | 你们不要在那争论 |
[44:16] | You gotta stand up. | 你要站起来 |
[44:17] | You gotta stand up, Clay. | 你要站起来,克雷 |
[44:20] | Take the tape off your eyes and shit out of your throat, | 拿下你眼睛上的胶带,弄开喉腔里这鬼东西 |
[44:23] | and wake up. | 醒过来 |
[44:24] | …is if we suddenly stopped the procedure. | …如果我们突然停止手术 |
[44:25] | That’s it, there you go. | 就这样,来吧 |
[44:27] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[44:29] | Just open your eyes, Clay. | 只要睁开你的双眼,克雷 |
[44:32] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的双眼 |
[44:55] | I’m not doing this by myself. | 你可不能让我一个人承担 |
[44:58] | I’m telling you,if this thing goes sour, | 我告诉你如果事情出了差错 |
[45:00] | if this guy looks like he’s figuring something out, | 如果这个家伙发现了什么 |
[45:03] | I’m pulling the plug on this whole thing so quickly. | 我很快就可以退出这整件事 |
[45:05] | I’m not kidding, Eugene. | 我不是开玩笑,尤金 |
[45:07] | Hey, will you help me with these stitches, please? | 嘿,请你帮我理下这些缝线吗? |
[45:10] | I’m too young to go to jail right now. | 我还年轻不能现在就去监狱 |
[45:11] | This ain’t even worth it. | 这么做不值得 |
[45:13] | We’re fine, Jack… | 我们没事的,杰克… |
[45:15] | All right, now think. | 好,你想想看 |
[45:17] | Do you know how many bullshit malpractice lawsuits | 你知道在这个国家有多少起 |
[45:20] | there are in this country? | 该死的医疗事故起诉? |
[45:21] | Think, Clay. | 想想看,克雷 |
[45:22] | Hard-working doctors, that’s just… | 兢兢业业的医生,就是… |
[45:24] | Look closer. | 看仔细 |
[45:25] | You know how many I got? | 你知道我有多少官司缠身? |
[45:27] | – Four.- Yeah, I know. | – 4个 – 对,我知道 |
[45:28] | There’s gotta be a way out of this. | 总有解决的办法 |
[45:29] | All for trying tosave people’s lives. | 尽全力去挽救人们的生命 |
[45:31] | It’s a disgrace. | 这很遗憾 |
[45:32] | You’re gonna be okay.You’re gonna be all right. | 你会好的,你会没事的 |
[45:37] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[45:39] | I’m sorry.They called me out of nowhere. | 对不起,他们突然打我电话 |
[45:41] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我会跟你讲清楚的,我保证 |
[45:44] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[45:48] | You know what? I’m gonna try and find out what’s going on. | 这样吧,我去看看到底怎么回事 |
[45:51] | – Yeah. – Okay? | – 好 – 好的? |
[45:52] | Sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 坐好了,我很快回来 |
[45:57] | Hi. Excuse me. | 嗨,不好意思 |
[45:59] | I was wondering if you knew the status | 我想问一下,你们是了解请况 |
[46:01] | on the heart transplant patient? | 就是关于那个心脏移植的病人? |
[46:03] | Mr. Beresford? | 贝斯福德先生? |
[46:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:06] | I’ll call you back. | 过会儿给你打来 |
[46:08] | He’s doing just fine. | 他很好 |
[46:10] | We’re taking good care of him. Don’t worry. | 我们会好好照顾他,不用担心 |
[46:11] | Everything’s going according to plan. | 一切按计划进行 |
[46:15] | Really? I just came from there. | 真的?我刚从手术室出来 |
[46:19] | What is it? | 什么? |
[46:21] | You’re not a doctor at this hospital. | 你不是这家医院的医生 |
[46:23] | I mean, you don’t work here, do you? | 我是说,你不在这工作,是吗? |
[46:28] | I’m Dr. Larry Lupin.Pleasure to meet you. | 我是拉里. 卢平,很高兴见到你 |
[46:31] | Mr. Beresford’s anesthesiologist. | 贝斯福德医生的麻醉师 |
[46:34] | Will you excuse me a minute? | 你能等我一下吗? |
[46:41] | Fitzpatrick got laryngitis.They called me in from St. Matthews. | 费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎,他们从圣马修叫我来 |
[46:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[46:46] | I thought Fitzpatrick was gonna be here. | 我以为费茨帕特里克要来 |
[46:47] | Yes, me, too,but we have Larry now. | 是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了 |
[46:50] | The players may have changed,but the game is still the same. | 参赛者也许换了,但游戏没有变 |
[46:52] | God, look how fucking obvious. | 天哪,简直显而易见了 |
[46:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[46:59] | This is Dr. Puttnam. | 这是普特南医生 |
[47:00] | Pleasure. How’s the patient doing? | 很高兴见到你,病人感觉怎么样? |
[47:03] | Okay. | 很好 |
[47:05] | Everything all right? | 一切正常? |
[47:07] | I don’t get it, Jack. | 我不明白,杰克 |
[47:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:19] | Is she asleep? | 她睡了吗? |
[47:21] | Oh, no, no. Everything’s fine. | 哦,不不,一切都很好 |
[47:23] | Just, um, just give her a kiss for me, | 就是,嗯,就是替我给她一个吻 |
[47:25] | and tell her I’ll be home soon. | 告诉她我很快回家 |
[47:27] | Good. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[47:30] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[47:31] | Wife! | 老婆! |
[47:32] | What’d I ever do to you? | 我曾经对你做了什么?? |
[47:36] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么? |
[47:39] | Huh? | 呵? |
[47:41] | How the fuck could you do this to us? | 你这该死的怎么能对我们做出这种事? |
[47:44] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[47:45] | I wanted to see how it was going. | 我想看看怎么样了 |
[47:50] | Sam. | 莎 |
[47:53] | How’s it going? Is everything okay? | 怎么样了?一切都好吗? |
[47:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:57] | Sam. | 莎 |
[48:00] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[48:01] | I just had an interesting chat with some guy named Larry. | 我刚才和一个叫拉里的家伙聊了几句 |
[48:04] | Everything’s fine.You shouldn’t be in here. | 一切都很好你不应该在这儿 |
[48:06] | No, don’t trust him, baby. | 不,不要相信他,亲爱的 |
[48:10] | He’s lying to you. | 他在说谎 |
[48:11] | Are you sure everything’s fine? | 你确定一切都很好吗? |
[48:13] | There is nothing wrong.Everything’s under control. | 没什么不对劲的一切都按部就班 |
[48:15] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[48:17] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里到底怎么回事? |
[48:18] | That’s right. Come on, baby. | 对的,快,亲爱的 |
[48:20] | Where the fuck is Fitzpatrick? | 该死的费茨帕特里克在哪? |
[48:22] | I just spoke to him.He’s at home. | 我刚跟他通话他在家里 |
[48:25] | What do you mean, he’s at home? | 你什么意思,他在家里? |
[48:27] | – He’s backing out.- He’s backing out? | – 他退出了 – 他退出了? |
[48:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[48:31] | He can’t back out. | 他不能回去 |
[48:32] | Do you want me to call him back? | 你要我去叫他过来吗? |
[48:33] | No, he’s an idiot. | 不,他是个傻瓜 |
[48:35] | We’ll deal with him later. | 我们晚点处理他 |
[48:38] | What about this Larry guy?Does he have a clue? | 这个叫拉里的家伙怎么样?他知道什么吗? |
[48:40] | None. What about her? | 没有,她呢? |
[48:42] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[48:44] | She’s ready to adopt me.Everything’s fine. | 她正要接纳我,一切都很好 |
[48:51] | Everything is fine, right? | 一切都很好,对吗? |
[48:53] | Right? | 对吗? |
[48:57] | Jack, you okay? | 杰克,你还好吗? |
[49:03] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[49:07] | Get her a gown. | 给她穿上手术服 |
[49:08] | What about Larry? | 拉里怎么办? |
[49:10] | I’ll watch for him. Just hurry. | 我会看着他的,快点啊 |
[49:17] | Guys, finish putting him on bypass. | 伙计们,给他结束体外循环 |
[49:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[49:29] | It was my idea, Sam. You know? | 这是我的主意,莎,你知道吗? |
[49:33] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[49:35] | I can pull the plug if I want to. | 我想不干的话就可以退出 |
[49:38] | Everything is working, Jack. | 一切都很顺利,杰克 |
[49:41] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[49:43] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[49:44] | – I got him to marry me. – The man of the hour. | – 我让他娶了我 – 焦点人物 |
[49:46] | The hard part’s over. | 最难的事情都办成了 |
[49:48] | This is Dr. Puttnam. Sam. | 莎,这事普特南医生 |
[49:50] | Sam, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 莎,我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[49:53] | Christ, they know her. | 天哪,他们认识她 |
[49:55] | Sorry, I’m late.I had a hard time getting a sitter. | 对不起我迟到了,照看小孩花了点时间 |
[49:57] | Penny Carver.Pleasure to meet you. | 佩妮. 卡佛,很高兴见到你 |
[49:59] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[50:01] | Sorry about him. | 我为他道歉 |
[50:03] | I’m used to it by now. | 我现在已经习惯了 |
[50:04] | So… | 那么… |
[50:06] | How the hell do they all know her? | 怎么竟然他们都认识她? |
[50:10] | We didn’t waste a year of our lives | 我们不能浪费一年的生命 |
[50:12] | for nothing, did we, Jack? | 一事无成,对吗,杰克? |
[50:15] | Nobody knows I worked your team. | 没人知道我和你们一伙 |
[50:17] | What? | 什么? |
[50:18] | I changed my name. | 我改名换姓 |
[50:19] | We’re clear.We’re totally in the clear. | 我们清清白白,我们万无一失 |
[50:22] | Yeah, they’re all mine. | 是的,这些都是我的 |
[50:25] | Kind of depressing to know that your whole life can just fit on one wall. | 有点遗憾的是,你的整个生活都在墙上 |
[50:29] | My dream is to one day fill up this one. | 我的梦想是某一天把它填满 |
[50:31] | Jack, you know how much we owe from the lawsuits. | 杰克,你知道我们因为诉讼欠了一屁股债 |
[50:34] | The insurance won’t cover it. | 保险费都不够支付这些 |
[50:37] | I can’t just kill him, Sam. | 我不能就这样杀了他,莎 |
[50:40] | This is our only way out. | 这是我们唯一的出路 |
[50:45] | Without this money, we’re finished. | 没这些钱,我们就完了 |
[50:48] | He has to die. | 他必须得死 |
[50:51] | I am fucked. | 该死的 |
[50:53] | It’s just money, Sam. | 这只是钱的事,莎 |
[50:55] | I’d rather stay in debt than go to jail. | 我宁愿欠债也不愿坐牢 |
[50:58] | Jesus, Jack. | 天哪,杰克 |
[50:59] | Grow some fucking balls. | 你有没有种 |
[51:01] | Hey, I started this whole thing, remember? | 嘿,我开始这整件事的,记得吗? |
[51:04] | He landed on my table, I brought you in, | 他躺在我的床上,我让你卷进这件事 |
[51:07] | I brought all y’all in. | 我把你们都牵扯进来 |
[51:08] | It’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[51:11] | And I wasn’t the one that nearly screwed this whole thing up, was I? | 我不是那个把事情搞砸的人,对吧? |
[51:14] | He’s right, you know. | 他是对的,你知道 |
[51:16] | I would’ve had that ring on my finger | 换作是我,只需要两个月 |
[51:18] | in two months. | 就能戴上那戒指 |
[51:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[51:20] | Well, if you hadn’t got knocked up, | 如果你没有怀孕 |
[51:21] | maybe you would’ve had the chance, wouldn’t you? | 也许你会有机会,是吗? |
[51:24] | Just go, Penny, all right? | 别这样,佩妮,好吗? |
[51:29] | Jack, think about it. | 杰克,想想看 |
[51:33] | No more triple shifts. | 不用再三班倒 |
[51:38] | No more 30-hour days. | 不用再连续工作30小时 |
[51:41] | Even if we settle the will, we’re rich. | 只要搞定遗嘱,我们就有钱了 |
[51:45] | You know what 100 million is four ways? | 你知道1亿元意味着什么? |
[51:51] | He’s a transplant patient, Jack. | 他是做了移植手术的病人,杰克 |
[51:55] | They all die eventually. | 他们终有一死 |
[51:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:01] | They all die eventually. | 他们终有一死 |
[52:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[52:13] | This isn’t about her. | 这和她无关 |
[52:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[52:17] | I’m not risking your life on some second-rate doctor. | 我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险 |
[52:20] | He’s my friend, Mother. I trust him. | 他是我的朋友,妈妈,我相信他 |
[52:23] | I really wish you’d start trusting me. | 我真的希望你开始信任我 |
[52:27] | Quickly. Watch the vein. | 快点,注意静脉 |
[52:29] | All right, it’s almost there. | 好的,就要好了 |
[52:32] | Oh, shit. | 哦,该死 |
[52:38] | I got it. | 成了 |
[52:39] | All right, I need some suction. | 好的,接上血泵 |
[52:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no.Please, God, no. | 不不不不不…求你了,上帝,不 |
[52:43] | – Just get that side, too. – Okay. | – 另一边也这样做 – 好的 |
[52:46] | Oh, no, please, God. | 哦,不,求你了,上帝 |
[52:48] | No. | 不 |
[52:51] | Aah! | 啊! |
[52:54] | It’s right here. | 放在这 |
[52:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:59] | You sure Larry’s not close? | 你确定拉里不在附近? |
[53:01] | We’re fine. Don’t worry. | 我们没问题,不用担心 |
[53:02] | We gotta hurry all the same, okay, Jack? | 我们还是得快点,好吗,杰克? |
[53:03] | Let’s just keep it moving. | 我们只要继续这么做 |
[53:05] | All right, just pass over the new heart. | 好了,把新的心脏递给我 |
[53:07] | What? | 什么? |
[53:08] | Pass over the new heart. | 递给我新的心脏 |
[53:10] | But we haven’t injected it yet. | 但是我们还没有注射 |
[53:11] | Pass it over. | 递给我 |
[53:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[53:16] | Where’s the syringe? | 注射器在哪里? |
[53:18] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[53:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[53:21] | Move your fucking hand. | 拿开你的臭手 |
[53:23] | Now, I want you to take this. | 现在,我要你拿着这个 |
[53:28] | Inject the heart,and put it in the body, okay? | 给心脏注射,放到身体里,好吗? |
[53:36] | You led us here. | 你带我们走到这一步 |
[53:39] | Finish what you started. | 开始了就干到底 |
[53:41] | Just do it, Jack. | 就这么做,杰克 |
[53:43] | Let’s get this over with. | 把这件事结束了吧 |
[53:47] | Sorry, baby. | 对不起,亲爱的 |
[53:53] | He really loved you, Sam. | 他真心爱你,莎 |
[53:54] | He didn’t even know me, Jack. | 他都不认识我,杰克 |
[53:58] | We never even met. | 我们未曾谋面 |
[54:06] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等,坚持住 |
[54:13] | Holy shit. | 真该死 |
[54:15] | Oh, holy shit. | 哦,真该死 |
[54:40] | Is he okay? | 他好吗? |
[54:41] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[54:44] | They wouldn’t say. | 他们没说什么 |
[54:46] | You were gone so long. | 你去了很长时间 |
[54:48] | – I know. – I started… | – 我知道 – 我开始… |
[54:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:50] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[55:02] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[55:05] | Survive without me? | 没有我也活得好好的? |
[55:06] | So far, so good. Smooth sailing. | 目前为止,一帆风顺 |
[55:10] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[55:12] | Oh, you guys are flying. | 哦,你们行动如飞 |
[55:13] | – Yeah. – Watch your flow. | – 对 – 注意血流 |
[55:16] | Larry. Larry, Larry. | 拉里,拉里,拉里 |
[55:18] | Look at my eye. | 看我的眼睛 |
[55:21] | Come on, man. Can you see that? | 快,伙计,你看见了吗? |
[55:24] | Why am I crying, huh? | 为什么我在流泪啊? |
[55:26] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[55:28] | Larry. Larry, look. | 拉里,拉里,看 |
[55:31] | Come on, man. Look at my eye. | 快啊,伙计,看我的眼睛 |
[55:34] | Come on, Larry, look! | 快,拉里,看啊! |
[55:37] | Pull it back so I can see… | 拉回去让我看… |
[55:42] | – Hold on. – All right, here we are. | – 坚持一下 – 好的,就这样 |
[55:45] | – Okay. – Clamp that. | – 好的 – 夹好 |
[55:48] | – Get me the suction. – All right. | – 给我泵 – 好的 |
[55:50] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等,等等 |
[55:53] | Hold on. Hold on. | 慢一点,慢一点 |
[55:59] | Yeah. Yeah.You got it. Come on. | 对,对,你发现了,快 |
[56:02] | I’m sorry, I can’t go to the game tonight. | 对不起,我不能去看今晚的比赛了 |
[56:05] | My old lady and I have a date. | 我和老婆有约 |
[56:11] | You f… | 你个白… |
[56:16] | Why don’t I give you both tickets? | 要我把两张票都给你吗? |
[56:18] | – Really? – Sure. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[56:20] | You can take your old lady. | 你可以和你老婆一起去 |
[56:21] | Make a night of it, go out on the town. | 晚上过得愉快,到城外去 |
[56:25] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[56:28] | I can feel that something’s wrong. | 我能察觉有些不对劲 |
[56:30] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[56:32] | I can’t just sit here like this. | 我不能就这样坐在这 |
[56:33] | They should have told us something by now. | 到现在他们应该告诉我们点什么 |
[56:37] | – Listen to me. – No, you don’t understand. | – 听我说 – 不,你不明白 |
[56:39] | He’s not just my son. | 他不仅是我儿子 |
[56:41] | I was a kid when I had him. | 我生他的时候还是个孩子 |
[56:43] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[56:44] | We’ve grown up together.It’s me and him. | 我们一起成长,我和他 |
[56:47] | He’s not going to die. | 他不会死的 |
[56:49] | Not now, not today. | 不会是现在,不会是今天 |
[56:53] | He’s going to live. | 他会活着的 |
[56:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定? |
[56:57] | Because he’s got too much to live for. | 因为他有着太多活下去的源泉 |
[57:05] | Well, I’ve got a big Halloween party tonight, | 好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会 |
[57:07] | but how about I sneak out afterward? | 在那之后我溜出来怎么样? |
[57:09] | What’s wrong with right now? | 为什么现在不行? |
[57:11] | Well, I can’t. I’m… | 好吧,我不能,我… |
[57:12] | I know it’s daylight and all, but I missed you. | 我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你 |
[57:16] | You look beautiful, Sam. | 你真美,莎 |
[57:18] | – I do? – Look at you. | – 是吗? – 看着我 |
[57:20] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[57:21] | I should tell you that more often. | 我应该跟你多说几遍 |
[57:22] | What would the old man think of you now? | 老爸现在会怎么想你? |
[57:27] | You lost it all, Clay. | 你失去了一切,克雷 |
[57:30] | Everything he gave you, everything he made, | 他给你的一切,他所做的一切 |
[57:34] | it’s gone. | 化为乌有 |
[57:37] | You gave it all away. | 你全部双手奉上 |
[57:40] | Heart’s in. | 心脏进去了 |
[57:42] | All right, pressure down. | 好的,降低压力 |
[57:45] | Pressure down. | 降低压力 |
[57:46] | Okay, release the clamp. | 好的,松开夹子 |
[57:49] | Cross-clamp released. | 松开十字夹 |
[57:53] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[57:56] | Wait, wait, wait.Something’s wrong. | 等等,等等,有些不对劲 |
[57:57] | Okay, re… re-clamp. | 好的,重…重新夹上 |
[58:01] | He’s… He’s fibbing. | 他…一动不动 |
[58:02] | You getting anything? | 你有什么要做吗? |
[58:04] | – Nothing. – All right, all right. | – 没有 – 好的,好的 |
[58:05] | Charge paddles n… now. | 电击板…快 |
[58:08] | Come on. Now, Penny. Hurry. | 快,马上,佩妮,快点 |
[58:10] | You know, you really shouldn’t smoke these things. | 哦,你真不应该吸这些东西 |
[58:14] | It’s not good for you. | 这对你不好 |
[58:17] | Especially with your condition. | 特别是像你这种身体状况 |
[58:19] | – My condition? – Yep. | – 我的身体状况? – 是的 |
[58:23] | How do you know about my condition? | 你怎么知道我的身体状况? |
[58:24] | So many details. | 那么多蛛丝马迹 |
[58:26] | I know a lot more about you than you think. | 我比你所想的知道得多 |
[58:28] | – I didn’t even see.- Is that a fact? | – 我从没看到过 – 那是真的吗? |
[58:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[58:32] | Christ, I missed everything. | 天哪,这些我都没有注意到 |
[58:35] | What was Ilooking at? | 我在看什么? |
[58:39] | Was I looking at you? | 我在看你吗? |
[58:42] | I hope you’re happy, Sam. | 我希望你快乐,莎 |
[58:45] | And I hope you get what you deserve. | 我希望你得到你应得的 |
[58:47] | Got nothing? | 没有回应吗? |
[58:49] | – Okay.- Paddles to 20. | – 好的 – 加压到20伏 |
[58:53] | – Amio’s running. – Charge. | – 起搏器开动了 – 充电 |
[58:55] | Charge it again. | 再充电 |
[58:57] | Charge. | 充电 |
[58:59] | Are your lats okay? | 你的背肌还好吗? |
[59:01] | Charge it to 40, please. | 请充电到40伏 |
[59:03] | – Jack.- Jesus. | – 杰克 -上帝 |
[59:04] | Charge it one more time, please. | 请再充一次电 |
[59:06] | Don’t fight it. | 不要抗争了 |
[59:08] | Just charge it one more time. | 就再充一次电 |
[59:10] | Charge. | 充电 |
[59:12] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[59:14] | What? | 什么? |
[59:16] | – Here we go.- Tonight. Right now. | 今晚,就现在 |
[59:18] | – Marry me.- It’s the middle of the night. | – 嫁给我 – 但现在是半夜 |
[59:24] | We’re losing him. | 我们救不了他了 |
[59:26] | We gotta get him back on bypass. | 我们要把他接回到体外循环 |
[59:28] | No, no, no, not yet. | 不不不,还不要 |
[59:29] | Just one more time. | 就再来一次 |
[59:32] | It’s over, Jack. He’s done. | 完了,杰克,他没救了 |
[59:33] | We have to put him back on… | 我们要把他推回到… |
[59:34] | What about the adrenaline? | 肾上腺素怎么样? |
[59:36] | It won’t make a difference. | 不起作用 |
[59:37] | A shot of adrenaline, please. | 一针肾上腺素 |
[59:40] | Please! | 求你了! |
[59:44] | Come on, you son of a bitch. | 快啊,真他妈的 |
[59:46] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[59:48] | – Sure there’s no air? – No air. | – 确定那里没有空气? – 没有空气 |
[59:49] | I’m looking at it.There’s no air. | 我看着呢,没有空气 |
[59:50] | It’s over, Jack. | 完了,杰克 |
[59:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[59:56] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 对不起,杰克 |
[1:00:00] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[1:00:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:04] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[1:00:06] | Jack, come on. | 杰克,别这样 |
[1:00:07] | No, it is. It’s… | 不,这是,这是… |
[1:00:10] | There’s gotta be something I could have done, | 我本应该还可以做些什么 |
[1:00:13] | something I could have tried. | 我本来应该试一下 |
[1:00:15] | Jack, you did everything you could do. | 杰克,你尽全力了 |
[1:00:18] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[1:00:21] | You did all you could do, Jack. | 你不遗余力,杰克 |
[1:00:23] | It was a bad heart. | 这是个坏的心脏 |
[1:00:34] | We should tell the family. | 我们应该告知家属 |
[1:00:37] | Any volunteers? | 有谁愿意? |
[1:00:39] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[1:00:41] | I’m the one that should be talking to them. | 应该由我去告诉她们 |
[1:00:49] | – I’ll go with him. – Yeah. | – 我和他一起去 – 好 |
[1:00:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:03] | So? | 怎么样? |
[1:01:06] | He rejected the heart. | 他的身体抵触那颗心脏 |
[1:01:10] | We did everything we could, but the… | 我们尽了全力,但… |
[1:01:13] | the organ failed, and I am so sorry. | 那个器官不起作用,真的非常抱歉 |
[1:01:19] | The organ failed? | 那个器官不起作用? |
[1:01:22] | Yes. It wouldn’t respond to the procedure. | 是的,它在整个过程中没有反应 |
[1:01:26] | But in cases like this,it’s not uncommon for… | 但像这种情况,并不少见… |
[1:01:29] | Don’t you mean you failed? | 你是说你失败了吗? |
[1:01:32] | No, we… | 不,我们… |
[1:01:34] | we did everything that we could. | 我们做了所有该做的 |
[1:01:36] | It’s just an imperfect procedure. | 只是整个过程不那么完美 |
[1:01:39] | Say it. | 你说 |
[1:01:41] | Say what? | 说什么? |
[1:01:42] | I want to hear you say it.I want to hear you say… | 我要听你说,我要听你说… |
[1:01:46] | you failed my son. | 你做坏了我儿子的手术 |
[1:01:54] | It shouldn’t have been you.It should never have been you. | 本来不该你来做,本来就不该你来做 |
[1:01:56] | I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:02:00] | I’m… I’m sorry, Sam. | 对…对不起,莎 |
[1:02:09] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:02:12] | I’m afraid we’re going to need your permission | 恐怕我们还需要你的允许 |
[1:02:14] | to take him off bypass. | 除去他的体外循环系统 |
[1:02:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:19] | We’ll need your permission. | 我们要得到你的许可 |
[1:02:21] | I’m so sorry to have to ask. | 我很抱歉这样问你 |
[1:02:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:02:28] | He’s alive? | 他还活着? |
[1:02:30] | Yes, but his blood’s being pumped by a machine. | 是的,但是他的血液靠机器泵动 |
[1:02:34] | He has no heart. | 他没有了心脏 |
[1:02:35] | Then get him another heart. | 再给他另一个心脏 |
[1:02:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:02:38] | His blood type’s too rare. | 他的血型太稀有了 |
[1:02:41] | We don’t have one. | 我们没有别的了 |
[1:02:45] | I’m sorry. It’s… It’s over. | 对不起,他…没救了 |
[1:02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:00] | I’ll be in the hallway. | 我在走廊等你 |
[1:03:07] | Lilith… | 莉莉思… |
[1:03:09] | Could you leave me alone for a minute? | 你能让我一个人呆一会吗? |
[1:03:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:34] | It’s done. | 说过了 |
[1:03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:04:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:55] | Just wanted to see if you needed anything. | 就想看看你需要什么 |
[1:04:58] | Wanted to see how you were doing. | 想看看你怎么样 |
[1:05:02] | I know it’s hard to even think about anything else right now, but… | 我知道现在很难去想其他的事请,但是… |
[1:05:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:05:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:05:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:05:25] | I wasn’t staying out there without you. | 没有了你我也活不下去 |
[1:05:33] | She’s in here somewhere. | 她就在这附近 |
[1:05:35] | Look around. | 四处看看 |
[1:05:42] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[1:05:45] | Bailey, call the code. | 贝利,急救 |
[1:05:46] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:05:54] | All right,let’s prep her for surgery. | 好吧,准备给她做手术 |
[1:05:59] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[1:06:01] | You’re going to live, Clay. | 你会活下去的,克雷 |
[1:06:04] | Think I’ll take it from here, Jack. | 看来我要接替你的工作,杰克 |
[1:06:08] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:06:11] | We did everything we could,but the body rejected the heart. | 我们什么都做了,但是这个身体排斥这个心脏 |
[1:06:14] | Well, I think we solved that problem. | 好,我们来解决这个问题 |
[1:06:20] | I have a strong heart, Clay. | 我有一颗强壮的心脏,克雷 |
[1:06:21] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[1:06:22] | Let’s prep her for transplant. | 准备移植 |
[1:06:24] | Always have. | 一直都有 |
[1:06:32] | You can go.We’ve been prepped. | 你可以走了,我们准备就绪了 |
[1:06:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:06:35] | You can run. | 你们可以逃了 |
[1:06:37] | Police will be here soon. | 警察很快就到 |
[1:06:40] | What’d you use, Jack? | 你用了什么,杰克? |
[1:06:42] | Formaldehy… No, wait. | 甲醛…不,等等 |
[1:06:45] | Adriamycin. | 阿霉素 |
[1:06:46] | Right. | 对 |
[1:06:48] | Less residue. | 少量残余 |
[1:06:51] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:06:53] | Jack, come on. Let’s go. | 杰克,快点,我们走 |
[1:06:55] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克,你在干什么? |
[1:06:57] | Let’s go. Now, Jack. | 我们走,快点,杰克 |
[1:07:02] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[1:07:11] | I told you not to trust them. | 我告诉过你不要相信他们 |
[1:07:14] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:07:15] | You’re telling me that you knew? | 你是说你知道这一切了吗? |
[1:07:16] | No, no. Not at first. | 不不,一开始不知道 |
[1:07:20] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:23] | She did everything right. | 她做得滴水不漏 |
[1:07:26] | And then, she made one little mistake. | 但是,她疏忽了一点 |
[1:07:31] | She left her purse in the waiting room. | 她把包落在了候诊室 |
[1:07:33] | Forget ethics. | 别管伦理道德 |
[1:07:36] | You got five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[1:07:37] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道我在哪 |
[1:07:39] | I don’t trust anyone else. | 我没有信得过的人了 |
[1:07:42] | It has to be you. | 只有你了 |
[1:07:44] | The mail, Clay. | 那些信件,克雷 |
[1:07:47] | She still had her mail. | 她还是用她的名字 |
[1:07:49] | Wait. Jonathan? | 等等,乔纳森? |
[1:07:57] | Haven’t I see you around? | 我好像在哪见过你? |
[1:08:00] | Only took me a second to put it together. | 我马上就联想到一块了 |
[1:08:03] | Sometimes you have to hold the button down | 有时候你要按住按钮 |
[1:08:05] | for a while to get it to work. | 多等一会儿它才有反应 |
[1:08:07] | She’d been to that hospital before. | 她曾经是这家医院的 |
[1:08:10] | You’re not a doctor at this hospital. | 你不是这家医院的医生 |
[1:08:12] | I mean, you don’t work here, do you? | 我是说,你不在这工作,是吗? |
[1:08:17] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:08:21] | Why didn’t you just say something? | 为什么你不说出来? |
[1:08:24] | There was no time. | 没有时间了 |
[1:08:27] | You were dying, you needed a heart. | 你要死了,你需要一个心脏 |
[1:08:31] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:08:37] | Get a DLP vent ready. | 准备好DLP导管 |
[1:08:40] | Doctor, how does he look? | 医生,他怎么样? |
[1:08:42] | Terrible.He’s been on bypass too long. | 很不好,他体外循环太久了 |
[1:08:44] | Let’s prep the new organ. | 我们准备好新器官 |
[1:08:46] | Still going to attempt transplant? | 还要移植? |
[1:08:47] | Well, I might have to do an autopsy. | 好,看来我得做个解剖 |
[1:08:52] | Give me a knife and a flat vent. | 给我一把刀和一根导管 |
[1:08:55] | Sorry, Lilith. | 对不起,莉莉思 |
[1:08:57] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[1:09:04] | I’m looking for it. | 我在找它 |
[1:09:06] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. | 好的,这边,这边 |
[1:09:08] | Beresford transplant…operating room B. | 贝斯福德移植手术…手术室B |
[1:09:14] | Becky, it’s me. | 贝姬,是我 |
[1:09:15] | Listen, get her up and get her dressed now. | 听着,叫她起床穿好衣服 |
[1:09:17] | I’m coming back. | 我要回家了 |
[1:09:18] | Becky, just do it, okay? | 贝姬,就这么做,好吗? |
[1:09:22] | My car is downstairs. | 我的车在楼下 |
[1:09:29] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[1:09:31] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[1:09:33] | You’re not going to believe what… | 你也许不会相信… |
[1:09:34] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[1:09:39] | Stop! Hands up! | 别动!举起双手! |
[1:09:43] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:09:49] | Give me the heart. | 心脏给我 |
[1:09:51] | Heartbeat in position. | 心跳正常 |
[1:09:54] | Get a 3-0 ready. | 准备从3数到0 |
[1:09:57] | No, no, no. It’s too fast. | 不不不,太快了 |
[1:09:58] | – What if…- I’ll do the worrying. | – 要不要… – 我来做这些麻烦事 |
[1:10:00] | Here, watch that clamp. | 这儿,看着夹子 |
[1:10:01] | Pick up stitch. | 缝上线 |
[1:10:03] | Come on, come on. | 快,快 |
[1:10:06] | Load the Milrinone. | 加入米力农 |
[1:10:08] | Just give me time. We need to move. | 抓紧时间,我们要快点 |
[1:10:18] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[1:10:21] | – What the fuck is going on? – Relax. | – 发生了什么? – 放松 |
[1:10:23] | Look, what did I tell you? | 瞧,我怎么跟你说的? |
[1:10:25] | I told you I was going to look after you, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你,我会照顾你,对吗? |
[1:10:26] | You trusted me this far,so just keep quiet. | 你这么信任我的话,那就不要出声 |
[1:10:29] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[1:10:32] | I’ve had this way too long to leave this behind. | 我太紧张,把这个忘了 |
[1:10:36] | 3-1 Three-one. | |
[1:10:37] | Wet his hands. | 弄湿他的手 |
[1:10:40] | John, we’re running out of time. | 约翰,我们快没时间了 |
[1:10:41] | We’re almost there.We’re almost there. | 我们快好了,我们快好了 |
[1:10:43] | Scissor. | 剪刀 |
[1:10:45] | Cut. | 切 |
[1:10:48] | Head down, pressure down. | 下去,降低压力 |
[1:10:51] | Cross clamp off. | 松开夹子 |
[1:10:57] | – We got rhythm. – Looks good. | – 有心跳的节奏了 – 看上去不错 |
[1:11:05] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你一起走 |
[1:11:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:11] | They want you. | 他们在通缉你 |
[1:11:13] | You’re the one who injected the heart, not me. | 是你给心脏注射的,不是我 |
[1:11:16] | They don’t want me. | 他们不会逮捕我 |
[1:11:20] | Sam. | 莎 |
[1:11:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:25] | I’m just the grieving widow, remember? | 我只是一个可怜的寡妇,记着? |
[1:11:32] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做什么错事 |
[1:11:33] | – Yeah, you did. – No! | – 你做了 – 不! |
[1:11:37] | Going to be kind of hard to play a grieving widow | 要扮演一个可怜的寡妇,可能有点困难 |
[1:11:40] | with your fingerprints all on the syringe. | 注射器上满是你的指纹 |
[1:11:42] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:11:45] | Jack, come on. | 杰克,别这样 |
[1:11:47] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[1:11:49] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:11:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:11:53] | Please? | 求你了? |
[1:11:55] | Goddamn you.Open the fucking door. | 你真该死,打开你的破门 |
[1:11:57] | Open the door now! | 快点开门! |
[1:11:59] | Jack, please! | 杰克,求你了! |
[1:12:01] | Open the fucking door. | 打开你的破门 |
[1:12:02] | Bye, Sam. | 再见,莎 |
[1:12:04] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:12:13] | Closing the chest. Pressure okay? | 缝合胸腔,血压正常吗? |
[1:12:15] | No Vicryl. | 不要用薇乔缝线(一种可以水解吸收的医用缝线) |
[1:12:17] | Sop it wet. | 停止洒水 |
[1:12:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:12:20] | Scissor, please. | 给我剪刀 |
[1:12:24] | Cut. | 剪 |
[1:12:32] | Great job. | 干得不错 |
[1:12:33] | Well, we do what we can. | 我们只是做了力所能及的 |
[1:12:34] | Amazing. | 不可思议 |
[1:12:38] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[1:12:39] | – He’s in fib. – Shit. | – 他不行了 – 该死 |
[1:12:42] | Get me an amp of eppy now. | 给我起搏器 |
[1:12:44] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[1:12:45] | Come on, Clayton. | 加油啊,克雷顿 |
[1:12:47] | I’m trying to be a hero here.Don’t make me look bad. | 我要成为这里的英雄,不要让我难堪 |
[1:12:50] | I’m going to stay here with you. | 我要和你留在这里 |
[1:12:52] | There’s no one left for me out there anyway. | 外面的世界没什么值得我留恋的人了 |
[1:12:55] | You don’t need anyone else. | 你不需要其他人 |
[1:12:56] | You do it yourself, Clay. | 你要自己来做,克雷 |
[1:12:59] | – You’re strong.- I’m not him. | – 你很强大 – 我不是他 |
[1:13:01] | I tried, Mom. | 我试过了,妈 |
[1:13:02] | Really, I did, but…I’m just not him. | 真的,我试过,但…我始终不是他 |
[1:13:05] | He’s still in fib. | 他还是不行 |
[1:13:06] | – Clay. – Never going to be. | – 克雷 – 永远不会是 |
[1:13:08] | – Charge the paddles. – I don’t want you to be. | – 充电 – 我不想你成为他 |
[1:13:11] | We’re losing him. | 我救不了他了 |
[1:13:15] | 200. | 200伏 |
[1:13:17] | Clear. | 准备 |
[1:13:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:13:20] | I have to show you something. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[1:13:23] | I don’t want to see this. | 我不想看 |
[1:13:24] | I’m afraid you have to. | 恐怕你必须看 |
[1:13:26] | Remember, Clay? | 记得吗,克雷? |
[1:13:29] | I am remembering. | 我想起来了 |
[1:13:32] | I’m watching the TV.What do you want from me? | 我在看电视,你想干什么? |
[1:13:34] | No, you’re not. Look. | 不,你没有,看 |
[1:13:38] | You’re listening. | 你在听 |
[1:13:40] | …are we going to talk about this, Lilith? | …我们还用谈这个,莉莉思? |
[1:13:41] | How many fucking times? | 该死的谈过多少次了? |
[1:13:43] | I don’t want to remember anymore. | 我不想再去想 |
[1:13:45] | – Jesus, don’t you ever shut up? – You never did. | – 天哪,你能不能闭嘴? – 你从没有想过 |
[1:13:47] | I gotta get the fuck out of here. | 我他妈的要出去了 |
[1:13:48] | This is bullshit. | 真可恶 |
[1:13:49] | This is just my imagination, that’s all. | 这只是我的想象而已 |
[1:13:53] | Just watch. | 好好看 |
[1:13:55] | Come on, Clayton. Come on. | 加油,克雷顿,加油 |
[1:13:56] | – No change. – Give me 300. | – 没反应 – 给我加到300伏 |
[1:13:59] | Start mixing amio. | 开始混合起搏 |
[1:14:01] | – Clayton, come on. – Charge. | – 克雷顿,加油 – 充电 |
[1:14:04] | Clear. | 准备 |
[1:14:08] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:14:11] | Hey! Hey! Stop talking. | 嘿嘿!不要说了 |
[1:14:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:19] | All right, I heard you the first time! | 别叫,我一开始就听见了 |
[1:14:22] | Come on, Clayton. It’s Christmas. | 别这样,克雷顿,今天是圣诞 |
[1:14:24] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[1:14:26] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:14:27] | – Daddy, please! – Fucking bitch. Jesus! | – 爸爸,求你了! – 他妈的,上帝! |
[1:14:30] | Don’t you two ever shut up? | 你们两个能不能闭嘴? |
[1:14:32] | This is what you want, Lilith, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的,莉莉思,是吗? |
[1:14:34] | Huh? How’s this look? | 啊?怎么样? |
[1:14:35] | This make you happy? | 你高兴了? |
[1:14:36] | Daddy, please! | 爸爸,别这样! |
[1:14:37] | All right. That’s it! | 好的,就这样 |
[1:14:38] | Please leave him alone. | 别靠近他 |
[1:14:40] | Couldn’t keep your mouth shut,could you, Clay? | 能不能闭嘴,行吗,克雷? |
[1:14:42] | – Clayton. – Come here. | – 克雷顿 – 过来 |
[1:14:43] | – Please. – Come here! | – 别这样 – 过来! |
[1:14:45] | – Clayton! – Come here! | – 克雷顿! – 过来 |
[1:14:58] | I said leave him alone. | 我说过了别靠近他 |
[1:15:34] | – Still in fib. – Give me 360. | – 还是不行 – 给我加到360伏 |
[1:15:35] | – We lost him. – No. Again. | – 我们救不了他了 – 不,再来 |
[1:15:38] | – 360. – Clear. | – 360 – 准备 |
[1:15:48] | You didn’t want to remember, Clay. | 你不愿记住,克雷 |
[1:15:52] | I let you forget because I thought the truth | 我让你忘了这些,因为我觉得真相 |
[1:15:54] | would be too hard to live with. | 会让你背负沉重地活着 |
[1:15:59] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我以为我在保护你 |
[1:16:02] | But all I did was cause you more pain. | 但我的所作所为只是让你更痛苦 |
[1:16:06] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:10] | I’m not proud of what I became, Clay, | 我不为自己的所作所为而自豪,克雷 |
[1:16:15] | but I am proud of what you’ve become. | 但是我为你的成就骄傲 |
[1:16:18] | You’re a hundred times the man he was. | 你比他好上数百倍 |
[1:16:24] | You always were. | 一直都是 |
[1:16:37] | It’s time for you to live. | 你该去活过来了 |
[1:17:06] | Clayton… | 克雷顿… |
[1:17:07] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:17:10] | We got him. | 我们救活他了 |
[1:17:14] | Welcome back, Clayton. | 欢迎回来,克雷顿 |
[1:17:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:17:27] | At 6:32 this morning, | 今天上午6点32分 |
[1:17:31] | on Thursday, the first of November, | 11月1日,星期四 |
[1:17:36] | Clayton Beresford, Jr.,died on my operating table. | 小克雷顿. 贝斯福德死在了我的手术台上 |
[1:17:44] | Two and a half hours later,his life was saved. | 两个半小时后他被救活了 |
[1:17:52] | There are no excuses for what we did. | 我们无法为自己所作的事情开脱 |
[1:17:56] | There’s no defense, | 无从辩解 |
[1:17:59] | no one to blame but us. | 我们难辞其咎 |
[1:18:03] | We got what we deserved. | 我们得到了应得的惩罚 |
[1:18:07] | Clay would have his revenge, | 克雷报仇雪恨 |
[1:18:10] | and justice would finally be served. | 法网恢恢,疏而不漏 |
[1:18:15] | For despite all the secrets, | 所有秘密,所有谎言 |
[1:18:18] | despite all the lies and a… a terrible loss, | 和一个……惨痛的损失,都无足轻重 |
[1:18:24] | only thing really matters now. | 现在最重要的是 |
[1:18:29] | He… is… awake. | 他…醒…了 |
[1:21:14] | # You rely on someone else # | 你依赖某一个人 |
[1:21:25] | # To make you feel all right # | 让你的情感顺遂 |
[1:21:36] | # As far as I’m concerned # | 至于我所关切的 |
[1:21:41] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |
[1:21:50] | # You rely on someone else # | 你依赖某一个人 |
[1:22:01] | # To make you feel all right # | 让你的情感顺遂 |
[1:22:11] | # As far as I’m concerned # | 至于我所关切的 |
[1:22:16] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |
[1:22:25] | # You rely on someone else # | 你依赖某一个人 |
[1:22:36] | # To make you feel all right # | 让你的情感顺遂 |
[1:22:46] | # As far as I’m concerned # | 至于我所关切的 |
[1:22:52] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |
[1:22:59] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |
[1:23:07] | # You rely on someone else # | 你依赖某一个人 |
[1:23:18] | # To make you feel all right # | 让你的情感顺遂 |
[1:23:29] | # As far as I’m concerned # | 至于我所关切的 |
[1:23:34] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |
[1:23:41] | # That’s no kind of life # | 那不是一种生活 |