英文名称:A Violent Separation
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | People come visit here. | 来这儿参观的每个人 |
[01:11] | They all say the same thing. | 都会说同一句话 |
[01:14] | “It’s so peaceful.” | 这里真是太宁静了 |
[01:23] | Of course, people don’t ever really | 显然 人们并没有 |
[01:24] | say what they’re thinking. | 说出他们心中所想 |
[01:27] | If they did, they’d say, shit. | 真要说的话 那一定是 真操蛋 |
[01:34] | It doesn’t matter what the hell we do here on this earth. | 不管我们做些什么 |
[01:39] | It will keep going with or without us. | 都不能改变地球的进程 |
[01:47] | And maybe that’s what it comes down to. | 也许这才是得以流传的东西 |
[01:52] | In a world where the only constants are time and loss, | 在这个只有时间和死亡是不朽的世间 |
[01:57] | and the only true choice left to us is who | 我们仅剩的选择 |
[02:01] | we choose to have alongside. | 就是选择同谁站在一起 |
[02:28] | Our top story. | 头条新闻 |
[02:29] | Wild ride on Wall Street continues Thursday with the Dow | 本周四 华尔街的道琼斯工业平均指数 |
[02:32] | Jones Industrial Average plunging more than 200 points | 持续动荡并暴跌200多点 |
[02:35] | for the fourth time this year. | 这已经是今年第四次出现这种情况了 |
[02:37] | In local news, area farmers were counting on an increased | 在当地新闻了解到 该地区的农民指望 |
[02:41] | productivity to meet rising demand, | 能通过提高生产力来满足增长需求 |
[02:43] | but a recent study noted… | 但最近的一项研究调查注意到 |
[03:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:29] | *Ain’t nothing gonna go but you’re a shock.* | *什么都没有变 但你仍然感到吃惊* |
[03:35] | *Just a science cloud.* | *那只是一朵云* |
[03:38] | *Go ahead and bring you down.* | *就轻易把你击倒* |
[03:40] | Hey cowboy. | 嘿 牛仔 |
[03:41] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:43] | your birthday party. | 记得你的生日派对 |
[03:45] | *Before it’s way too late.* | *在为时已晚之前* |
[03:46] | *Wait.* | *等待* |
[03:48] | *Your black society.* | *你的黑人社团* |
[03:54] | *Your black society.* | *你的黑人社团* |
[03:57] | Don’t let ’em change your… | *别让他们改变你* |
[04:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[04:04] | Sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[04:06] | Ok. | 好了 |
[04:08] | First day of school. | 开学第一天 |
[04:09] | You are going to look so nice. | 你看起来会很帅的 |
[04:14] | You know Abbey saw that. | 你知道艾比看到刚才那幕了 |
[04:18] | Well, a cheat begets a cheat, little brother. | 真是在自欺欺人 弟弟 |
[04:20] | I do not understand your relationship. | 我搞不懂你这些关系 |
[04:26] | You find this funny, Ray? | 觉得很可笑吗 雷 |
[04:28] | Can I see that? | 给我看看 |
[04:31] | You do this again? | 你还要这样做吗 |
[04:33] | You know, if you spend less time investigating me | 如果你少花点时间调查我 |
[04:36] | and more time investigating Frances, | 而去调查弗兰西丝 |
[04:39] | you might find yourself having a bit more fun there, cowboy. | 你可能会发现更有趣的东西 牛仔 |
[04:47] | Norm. | 诺姆 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | Norm. | 诺姆 |
[04:52] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老弟 |
[04:53] | Hey, guess who just got uninvited | 猜猜 刚刚我的生日派对 |
[04:54] | for my birthday party. | 邀请名单上划去了谁 |
[04:59] | Your brother is an asshole. | 你哥哥就是个混蛋 |
[05:04] | – Is your dad up? – Yeah. | -你爸爸起了吗 -起了 |
[05:16] | Here, take the damn thing. | 拿着这该死的玩意儿 |
[05:22] | OK, come on. | 放轻松 |
[05:23] | You’re OK, Daddy. | 你不会有事的 爸爸 |
[05:24] | Let’s get this on you. | 来试试这个 |
[05:26] | I’ll do it myself here. | 我自己来 |
[05:29] | Breakfast is ready. | 早餐做好啦 |
[05:36] | Uh, sir. | 先生 |
[05:38] | Do you know that antenna | 你知道那天线是你老爸的 |
[05:40] | came off your Pop’s old 3100. | 那部老3100上的吗 |
[05:42] | That was a solid truck. | 那是一辆坚固的卡车 |
[05:44] | He had that truck before he had you. | 你没出生的时候他就有那辆车了 |
[05:48] | Hell, he came riding in on that truck when | 他开着那辆卡车 |
[05:51] | he came here looking for a job. | 来这里找工作 |
[05:53] | That truck killed him too, you know. | 他也因这车而死 你知道吗 |
[05:54] | Slid right off the ice. | 它从冰上滑下来 |
[05:55] | I know, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[05:56] | You guys hear me? | 你们有听到我说的吗 |
[05:57] | Neighbors heard you. | 隔壁邻居都听到了 |
[06:00] | Hey, Norman. | 诺曼 |
[06:01] | Morning, Frances. | 早上好 弗兰西丝 |
[06:03] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[06:08] | You staying for breakfast? | 留下来吃早餐吧 |
[06:10] | I can’t. | 不用了 |
[06:11] | Got work. | 我得去工作了 |
[06:12] | Guess we’ll be seeing you tonight at Ray’s birthday. | 今晚你会来参加雷的生日聚会吧 |
[06:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 夫人 |
[06:16] | I’ll make sure Fran wears her dress. | 我会让弗兰穿上她的裙子 |
[06:19] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:41] | What you got there, deputy? | 副警长 测出距离了吗 |
[06:45] | 24 feet, six inches. | 6英尺24英寸 |
[06:49] | You say 24 six. | 你是说6英尺24英寸吗 |
[06:50] | Yes, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[06:51] | 24-6. | 6英尺24英寸 |
[06:52] | Right there it is, ain’t it? | 就在那里 是吗 |
[06:54] | Your county starts south of Am Road. | 你的辖区从艾姆路以南开始 |
[06:57] | Looks like it’s on yours, Ed. | 看来得你来负责了 艾德 |
[06:58] | And here I thought since your county pays to maintain it, | 我想 既然是你的县出钱来维护它 |
[07:01] | the road belongs to you. | 那这条路应该属于你管 |
[07:09] | There it is right there. | 就在这儿 |
[07:11] | That’s the road we on. That’s the road. | 我们正处于这条路上 就是它 |
[07:12] | That’s a river. | 那是条河 |
[07:14] | The river? | 一条河吗 |
[07:16] | On maps, rivers are blue, much like in life, | 地图上河是蓝色的 跟实际很像 |
[07:20] | unless you’re in Texas. | 除非你是在德克萨斯州 |
[07:23] | Thing is my coroner’s on vacation. | 我的验尸官正在度假 |
[07:27] | Ain’t got nobody to do an autopsy. | 现在没人能做尸检 |
[07:30] | Blackwood County mandates anybody dies under 40 | 布莱克伍德县规定 任何40岁以下 |
[07:32] | got to have an autopsy. | 的死者都得做尸检 |
[07:32] | All right. All right.All right. | 行吧 行吧 好吧 |
[07:36] | Have your grandson load the bodies in the back of my truck. | 让你孙子把尸体装进我的后备箱里 |
[07:38] | In the back of my truck, | 记得是放在卡车后面 |
[07:40] | not the cab like the last time. | 不要像上次一样放在驾驶室 |
[07:43] | You got it. | 马上照办 |
[07:44] | You want me to call the coroner’s office? | 要我给验尸官办公室打电话吗 |
[07:46] | No. | 不用 |
[07:47] | Cause of death is loss of life. | 死因是失去了生命迹象 |
[07:59] | Let’s get you tucked in. | 让我来把你裹好 |
[08:01] | Ok. | 好了 |
[08:02] | There we go. | 我们要走了 |
[08:06] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:07] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | You going to get drunk as a pig? | 你会醉得像头猪一样吗 |
[08:12] | – Who’d you learn that? – Grandpa. | -你向谁学的 -爷爷 |
[08:14] | That’s what he says every time you go out with Uncle Ray. | 每次你和叔叔出去 他都这么说 |
[08:19] | I don’t want you saying those things to me, OK? | 我不想你对我说这样的话 好吗 |
[08:21] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:25] | You know you’re my one true man, right? | 你知道你是我的小男子汉 |
[08:33] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[08:36] | Ok. | 好了 |
[08:37] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:39] | Would you hurry up. | 你能快点吗 |
[08:45] | OK. Now let’s see the other side. | 好了 让我们来看看另一边 |
[08:49] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[08:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | Because look at you and Ray | 因为我看到你和雷 |
[08:57] | always fighting and cheating. | 总是在吵架 还互相欺骗 |
[08:59] | It’s bullshit. | 真无聊到操蛋 |
[09:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did that hurt? | 对不起 很痛吗 |
[09:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:08] | He’s changed. | 他变了很多 |
[09:09] | It’s like ever since he came back from service, | 好像他在服役回来后 |
[09:11] | become a mute. | 就变成了哑巴 |
[09:14] | It’s good, you know, letting somebody love you. | 你知道 让别人爱上你是件好事 |
[09:35] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:38] | You might still have a chance at a normal life. | 你仍有机会去过正常的生活 |
[09:44] | You really do look beautiful. | 你看起来真貌若天仙 |
[09:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | Come on. The boys are waiting. | 快点 男孩们都等着呢 |
[10:07] | What is it about El Camino? | 凯米诺是怎么回事 |
[10:12] | What draws you to her? | 她哪点吸引了你 |
[10:16] | What draws you to Cinch? | 辛奇又是哪点吸引了你呢 |
[10:20] | Maybe she has something I don’t, | 也许她有我没有的东西 |
[10:23] | like gonorrhea or the herpes. | 比如淋病或者疱疹 |
[10:28] | Or maybe she knows how to shoot a gun, | 又或者她知道如何射击 |
[10:31] | or wears . | 或打扮 |
[10:33] | You’re an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[10:39] | Some sideshow, huh? | 真是一出闹剧 不是吗 |
[10:46] | I was kind of hugging you’d get your handcuffs back. | 我倒是一直相信你会拿回手铐 |
[10:52] | Yeah. I need ’em for work. | 没错 因为我工作的时候要用到它 |
[11:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | I want you to teach me to shoot. | 我想让你教我射击 |
[11:07] | I’m not kidding. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[11:11] | Well, then, baby, I’m going to need | 那么 宝贝 我需要 |
[11:13] | my hands if I’m going to teach you how to shoot a gun. | 把手拷解开才能教你射击 |
[11:16] | Keep dancing, cowboy. | 继续跳舞 牛仔 |
[11:30] | I’m going to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:33] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[11:35] | Was it something I said? | 是我说错话了吗 |
[11:39] | No. | 没有 |
[11:41] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[11:45] | Make sure Abbey gets home, OK? | 确保艾比能回家 好吗 |
[11:52] | Frances, just hold on a sec. | 弗兰西丝 等一会儿 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | Did you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[12:00] | – Norman. – I’m sorry. | -诺曼 -抱歉 |
[12:01] | Just… I’m just not good with this kind of stuff. | 只是 我不太在行这些 |
[12:07] | What stuff? | 比如哪些 |
[12:10] | You know, romantic gestures. | 像是撩人的行为 |
[12:13] | You don’t have to be Don Juan. | 你不必变成唐璜 |
[12:18] | We used to talk, Norman. | 我们曾畅所欲言 诺曼 |
[12:21] | Even when you went away, we talked on the phone. | 即使你离开了 我们也在电话里聊天 |
[12:23] | We… | 我们 |
[12:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:28] | I just come back and I see my brother and your sister. | 我回来后 见了我哥和你姐 |
[12:31] | I don’t want to to be us. | 我不想我们也变成那样 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:45] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:48] | I’ve been fucking Abbey. | 我早就已经在睡艾比了 |
[12:53] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:55] | These assholes are talking shit on Abbey. | 这些混蛋在侮辱艾比 |
[12:57] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走 快 |
[13:01] | You want to spend another night in jail? | 你想要在监狱里多待一晚吗 |
[13:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:09] | Everyone, just relax. | 每个人都冷静一下 |
[13:12] | Hun, uncuff me. | 解开手铐 |
[13:15] | Son of a… | 尼玛 |
[13:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | Go get ’em. | 去干翻他们 |
[13:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你们这些杂种 |
[13:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:31] | Abbey. | 艾比 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[13:34] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:36] | My earring. | 我的耳环 |
[13:38] | Jesus, Frances. What… | 天啊 弗兰西丝 怎么 |
[13:56] | Hey, you think you’re special. | 嘿 你觉得你很特别 |
[13:56] | Abbey! | 艾比 |
[14:02] | Abbey. | 艾比 |
[14:04] | Give me the keys. | 给我车钥匙 |
[14:06] | – Abbey – give me the keys. | -艾比 -快给我钥匙 |
[14:10] | I’m so sick of this bullshit. | 我受够了这些糟事 |
[14:12] | Then keep out of it. | 那就别管 |
[14:14] | Move on. | 向前看 |
[14:19] | What would you know about being with someone? | 有人喜欢的你懂些什么 |
[14:31] | Abbey, come… Abbey! | 艾比 拜托 艾比 |
[14:49] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪一边 |
[14:51] | You already got two priors, Ray, both through fighting. | 你已经有两次前科了 雷 都是斗殴 |
[14:53] | What if someone would have pressed charges? | 如果有人要你起诉呢 |
[14:55] | Oh, you wanted to get your ass kicked? | 你想被揍吗 |
[14:58] | I can look after myself, Ray. | 我能照顾好自己 雷 |
[14:59] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:00] | I’m still drunk and I can still kick your ass, bro. | 我喝醉了照样能揍你 弟弟 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:12] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[15:13] | Son of a bitch. | 你个小婊砸 |
[15:22] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:26] | It’s for the trailer. | 这是卡车的钥匙 |
[15:28] | I got it engraved and everything. | 我在上面刻了字 |
[15:30] | Our trailer? | 我们的那辆吗 |
[15:31] | Our trailer. | 是的 |
[15:32] | It’s for Abbey. | 是给艾比准备的 |
[15:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:42] | Make sure she doesn’t make a mess. | 记得提醒她不要弄太乱了 |
[15:46] | Sweet though. | 真甜蜜 |
[15:48] | Thought I’d try not to make a mess before I wed. | 我尽量不在婚前乱来 |
[15:52] | I need a place to fuck in the trailer. | 我想在拖车里爱爱 |
[15:53] | Not in my room. | 别在我的房间里就行 |
[15:55] | You got a bigger bed. | 你的床更大 |
[15:58] | And your sheets are always clean. | 床单还总是很干净 |
[16:53] | – I got a surprise for you. – Yeah? | -我有一个惊喜要给你 -什么 |
[16:57] | What is it? | 什么 |
[16:59] | If you want to see, you got to come with me. | 如果你想知道 那就跟我走 |
[17:03] | Babe, I’m tired. | 宝贝 我累了 |
[17:06] | I’m hungover. | 我还有点难受 |
[17:08] | I’m even drunk at the same time. | 而且我也有点醉了 |
[17:18] | Come on then. | 快点 |
[17:20] | It’s still dark out. | 天还没亮呢 |
[17:22] | Are you a cowboy or what? | 你到底算不算个牛仔 |
[18:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈到底在干什么 |
[18:04] | I told you I want you to teach me how to shoot. | 我说过 我想让你教我怎么射击 |
[18:06] | And where’d you get that thing? | 你从哪儿弄来的枪 |
[18:08] | Took it from my daddy’s office. | 从我爸爸的办公室拿的 |
[18:09] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[18:11] | – And what if he finds out? – He won’t. | -如果他发现了呢 -他不会发现的 |
[18:13] | I’ve never in my entire life seen him take it out, OK? | 我从没见他把它拿出来过 |
[18:15] | No one saw me. | 也没人看见我拿枪 |
[18:17] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[18:18] | Well, I ain’t teaching you how to shoot. | 我不会教你怎么开枪的 |
[18:20] | – Why not? – Because. | -为什么 -因为 |
[18:21] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[18:23] | Because you like dressing up in makeup, and earrings, | 因为你喜欢打扮 化妆 |
[18:25] | and all that kind of stuff. | 戴耳环之类的 |
[18:27] | Why do you want to learn how to shoot anyway? | 你为什么要学射击呢 |
[18:28] | You’re a girly girl. | 你女人味十足 |
[18:31] | Oh, and El Camino is a real woman? | 难道凯米诺也女人味十足吗 |
[18:32] | Oh Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[18:33] | What she hold a gun in hand, and a wrench in the other, | 她一只手拿着枪 另一只手拿着扳手 |
[18:35] | and a long neck between her tits? | 双乳之间长着一个长脖子 |
[18:36] | Would you watch what you’re doing with that thing? | 你能看你能用它做些什么 |
[18:47] | At least Cinch isn’t afraid to tell me he loves me. | 至少辛奇敢告诉我他爱我 |
[18:49] | Oh, that’s some bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[18:50] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[18:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | You fall for any guy that sells you the love line. | 你被满嘴花言巧语的爱情骗子给骗了 |
[18:56] | I mean, it worked for Liam’s daddy, didn’t it? | 利亚姆的爸爸不就吃这一套吗 |
[18:58] | Don’t you dare bring my son into your bullshit, Ray. | 你怎么敢乱说我儿子 雷 |
[19:04] | Where are we going? | 我们现在要去哪儿 |
[19:07] | Somewhere I can shoot something. | 去一个我可以练习射击的地方 |
[19:09] | Darling, stay… | 亲爱的 保持 |
[19:10] | – Don’t call me stupid. – Will you just stop the car? | -别骂我蠢 -你能停车吗 |
[19:12] | – No. – Stop the car. | -不 -停车 |
[19:13] | – Let go. – Look, I heard you. | -放开 -我听到了 |
[19:14] | I hate you, Ray. | 我恨你 雷 |
[19:15] | Let go. | 放手 |
[19:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吧 |
[19:19] | You know what, Ray, you’re right. | 雷 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[19:21] | I do love him. | 我爱他 |
[19:23] | I love that he cares enough to lie. | 我爱他的谎言 |
[19:25] | I love his stupid friends And I love his damn cock. | 我爱他那些傻乎乎的朋友 也爱他的大屌 |
[19:42] | Abbey. Abbey. | 艾比 艾比 |
[19:44] | Abbey. | 艾比 |
[19:48] | Abbey. | 艾比 |
[19:52] | Please be OK. | 不要有事啊 |
[20:15] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[20:22] | It began so far. | 先等我一会儿 |
[20:25] | And then… get Norm. | 然后我会联系诺姆 |
[20:27] | I’ll get Norm. | 联系诺姆 |
[20:31] | I’m going to get you that trail, OK? | 我会把卡车给你 |
[20:36] | See this? | 看见了吗 |
[20:39] | That’s your key right there. | 那是你的钥匙 |
[21:39] | Hey baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[21:40] | I got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[21:43] | I got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[21:44] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[21:45] | All right. | 没事的 |
[21:46] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:54] | Very good. | 很好 |
[22:02] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[22:53] | Hello? Hey Norm. | 喂 诺姆 |
[23:01] | I fucked up. | 我他妈完了 |
[23:04] | I fucked up really bad. | 我他妈彻底完蛋了 |
[23:40] | Ray, what the hell is this? You hurt? | 雷 发生了什么事 你受伤了吗 |
[23:49] | She wanted to learn how to shoot. | 她想学射击 |
[23:51] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[23:56] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[23:59] | The gun just went off. | 枪走火了 |
[24:01] | It just fucking went off. | 该死的枪走火了 |
[24:05] | She was holding it and I tried to get it | 她拿着枪 然后我试着把它 |
[24:07] | out of her hand and… | 从她手里抢过来 然后 |
[24:12] | you believe me, don’t you, Norm? | 你是相信我的 不是吗 诺姆 |
[24:13] | It was… it was an accident. | 那只是个意外 |
[24:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[24:28] | I got rid of her. | 我把她扔在荒郊野岭了 |
[24:38] | Jesus, Ray. | 天哪 雷 |
[24:39] | What’d you… | 你做了什么 |
[24:40] | You believe me, don’t you, Norm? | 你是相信我的 对吗 诺姆 |
[24:42] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[24:42] | I swear it was an accident. | 我发誓那是个意外 |
[24:43] | It doesn’t matter. You moved her. | 没用的 你动了她的尸体 |
[24:47] | You fucking moved her. | 你他妈移动了她的尸体 |
[24:47] | And now it looks like murder. | 然后现在这看起来像是谋杀 |
[24:49] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[24:51] | I got two priors. | 我有两次前科 |
[24:52] | Who’d believe me? Huh? | 谁会相信我呢 |
[25:00] | Exactly. | 没人 |
[25:06] | What do you want me to do, Ray? | 你想我怎么做 雷 |
[25:08] | You want me to lie for you, say you weren’t here? | 你想让我撒谎 说你不在场吗 |
[25:13] | You asked me to come here. | 是你叫我来的 |
[25:14] | I’m here. | 现在我来了 |
[25:16] | Tell me exactly what you want me to do. | 所以告诉我 你到底想让我做什么 |
[25:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:19] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[25:22] | – I don’t know. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -不 你知道 |
[25:24] | I want you to say it. It’s important. | 你必须亲口说出来 这很重要 |
[25:26] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[25:27] | What it is you want me to do. | 你到底想让我干什么 |
[25:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:31] | Because it’s important, Ray. | 因为这很重要 雷 |
[25:33] | It’s important. | 你必须这么做 |
[25:36] | I want you to help me cover this up. | 我想让你帮我掩盖事实 |
[25:41] | That what I want you to do. | 这就是我想要你帮我做的 |
[25:42] | I want you to help me cover this up. | 我要你帮我打掩护 |
[25:45] | Please, Norm, I’m begging you please. | 拜托 诺姆 算我求你了 |
[26:02] | Come on, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[26:08] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:14] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | – I want the frosted cereal. – OK. | -我要有糖霜的麦片 -好啊 |
[26:18] | You ain’t his mama. | 你不必替他母亲照顾他 |
[26:26] | Abbey, wake up. | 艾比 起床了 |
[26:29] | Abbey. | 艾比 |
[26:40] | Norm, you there? | 诺姆 你在吗 |
[26:44] | Come in, Norman. | 接进来 诺曼 |
[26:48] | Go ahead, Patty. | 说吧 帕蒂 |
[26:52] | Just got a call for an abandoned | 刚刚接到一个电话 说在夏尔伯恩湖畔 |
[26:54] | car up by Lake Sherburne. | 发现了一辆废弃的小汽车 |
[26:57] | Man said he just came upon it sitting | 有个男人说 他偶然看到那辆车 |
[26:59] | in the middle of the road. | 停在马路中央 |
[27:05] | You call a tow truck? | 你叫拖车去了吗 |
[27:08] | Caller says there’s blood in it. | 那个打电话的男人说里面有血迹 |
[27:18] | I should probably wake the sheriff for this. | 或许我该提醒一下警长 |
[27:22] | Probably should then. | 或许吧 |
[28:12] | Sheriff. | 警长好 |
[28:15] | That’s Abbey Campbell’s car? | 那是艾比·坎贝尔的车吗 |
[28:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:20] | Radioed Patty about five minutes ago | 大约五分钟前 帕蒂用无线电 |
[28:21] | to ask Tom if Abbey’s home. | 询问汤姆 艾比是否在家 |
[28:32] | Son, I think I should take this by myself. | 孩子 我想我应该亲自处理这件事 |
[28:34] | If it’s all the same to you, sir, Abbey’s family. | 如果艾比的家人觉得可以 那就行 |
[28:38] | What this is, I’d like to see it through. | 不管怎样 我想好好调查下 |
[28:42] | Boys, bring Axel and Cesar up. | 小伙子们 把阿克塞尔和塞西尔带过来 |
[28:45] | I want you to work these woods about 100 yards out. | 我要你们搜查一下100码以内的树林 |
[28:47] | The lake is down there | 如果有必要 那就继续搜查 |
[28:48] | about 200 yards if need be. | 距此地大约200码的湖 |
[29:00] | Well, she rolled to a stop. | 她是被迫停车 |
[29:02] | Didn’t touch the brakes. | 也没来得及踩刹车 |
[29:11] | This is where the bullet come out. | 子弹就是从这里出来的 |
[29:16] | It was fired from the inside. | 它是从里面射出的 |
[29:21] | I guess not. | 我觉得不是 |
[29:34] | So what, she’s driving along and she… | 她在独自开车 然后 |
[29:36] | she stops because | 因为看到了她认识的人 |
[29:37] | she sees someone she knows. | 所以她就停了下来 |
[29:39] | And they come around the side of the car and then she… no. | 他们绕到车的一边 然后她 不对 |
[29:44] | Why would anybody be standing out here? | 为什么会有人站在这里 |
[29:51] | This is some bullshit. | 简直在胡说八道 |
[29:55] | That is some bullshit. | 简直在胡扯 |
[30:11] | There are six sets of prints here. | 这里有六套指纹 |
[30:15] | And two of them ain’t human. | 其中两套不属于人类 |
[30:18] | Me, you, two barking boys and their dogs? | 我 你 两个男孩和他们的狗 |
[30:22] | Whoever did this, they traded in their legs | 不管是谁干的 他们肯定是把腿 |
[30:24] | for a set of wings and they just flew around. | 换成了翅膀 然后飞来飞去 |
[30:26] | They never touched down. | 既没有着陆 |
[30:27] | They didn’t put a pinky down. | 也没有用手触摸任何东西 |
[30:29] | Not a pinky. | 所以一个指纹也没有 |
[30:41] | Ed, Norman? | 艾德 诺曼 |
[30:47] | This is Ed. | 我是艾德 |
[30:49] | Ed, Tom said that Abbey’s not at home. | 艾德 汤姆说艾比不在家. |
[30:52] | Tom says that her bed is still made up. | 她的床也没整理好 |
[30:58] | Thanks, Patty. | 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[31:02] | We better get up to the house | 我们最好去她家里 |
[31:03] | and put together a timeline. | 再整合一下整个事件的时间线 |
[31:03] | Are you OK with this? | 对此你同意吗 |
[31:05] | Yes, sir. | 完全同意 先生 |
[31:49] | Car’s just off the lake. | 汽车就停在湖边 |
[31:51] | It’s cold so it’s been there | 车身是冷的 |
[31:53] | a few hours at least. | 所以至少在那里停了几个小时 |
[31:55] | Those are Abbey’s keys. | 这是艾比的钥匙 |
[31:58] | Look, right now she’s just not home. | 她现在不在家 |
[32:01] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[32:03] | She could be out with friends. | 她可能和朋友出去玩了 |
[32:07] | We need to ask you all some questions. | 我们需要问每个人一些问题 |
[32:10] | Did anybody see Abbey come home last night? | 昨晚有人看到艾比回家吗 |
[32:13] | No. | 没有 |
[32:15] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[32:17] | Last night at the Whispering Pig. | 昨晚在醉后温柔乡那里 |
[32:18] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[32:20] | About midnight. | 大约午夜 |
[32:23] | We left the bar and I went on ahead myself. | 我们离开了酒吧 然后我径直走了 |
[32:26] | I forgot she had a car with her. | 我忘了她有开车来 |
[32:28] | By the time I looked back, she was driving off the other way. | 当我回头看时 她正从另一条路离开 |
[32:30] | Was she with anyone? | 她和谁在一起吗 |
[32:32] | No. | 没有 |
[32:33] | I don’t think so. | 她一个人 |
[32:34] | You’re not certain? | 你不确定吗 |
[32:37] | She was alone. | 她独自一人 |
[32:40] | Any idea where she was headed? | 知道她要去哪里吗 |
[32:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:42] | She was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[32:48] | I tried to stop her. | 我试图让她停车 |
[32:51] | Why did you walk on ahead back to the ranch? | 你为什么要走回牧场 |
[32:53] | Why didn’t you get a ride? | 你为什么不搭便车 |
[32:55] | I was mad at her for something. | 我因为某些事而生她的气了 |
[32:57] | Girl stuff. | 女人间那些破事 |
[32:59] | Few of the guys said some words about Abbey at the Pig. | 艾比在温柔乡的时有几人对她说了些什么 |
[33:03] | Ray and them got into it. | 然后雷就和他们一起进去了 |
[33:05] | I tried to stop it. | 我试图阻止他们 |
[33:07] | Anything serious? | 有什么严重的事发生吗 |
[33:09] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 一切正常 |
[33:12] | What did you and Ray do after the bar? | 你和雷出了酒吧后做了什么 |
[33:14] | We went home, went to bed, woke up this morning. | 我们回到家一直睡到了今天早上 |
[33:21] | Ray had a flat though, puncture on the left side. | 雷的左侧车轮有个洞 |
[33:26] | So I took him to Hank’s to get a new one about 9:30. | 所以大约9:30我带他到汉克那换新的 |
[33:34] | Are Ray and Abbey still dating? | 雷和艾比还在拍拖吗 |
[33:36] | Who can keep track? | 谁知道呢 |
[33:38] | They’re on and off. | 他们老是分分合合 |
[33:41] | She’s been with Cinch half the nights last week. | 她上周晚有一半时间和辛奇在一起 |
[33:44] | What is Cinch’s last name? | 辛奇姓什么 |
[33:46] | Cinch… damn it. | 辛奇 该死 |
[33:48] | They always run out the wrong time. | 他们总在浪费时间干些没用的事 |
[33:49] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[33:52] | I’ll get one from the cruiser. | 我去警车上拿一支 |
[34:14] | Just fucking tell him. | 妈的我得告诉他 |
[34:19] | Just fucking tell him. | 妈的我得告诉他 |
[36:42] | Sheriff’s department. | 县治安部门 |
[36:51] | Is that you, Riley? | 莱利 是你吗 |
[36:53] | Thought you were dead. | 还以为你死了 |
[36:55] | I’m not. | 才没有 |
[36:55] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[36:57] | I suppose so. | 还好吧 |
[37:00] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得和你聊聊 |
[37:02] | Out with it then. | 有屁快放 |
[37:04] | There is a young girl died over here by the lake. | 在湖附近有个女孩死了 |
[37:09] | What time did you hear the gunshot? | 你是什么时候听到的枪声 |
[37:11] | Around about 6:00, 6:15 in the morning. | 大约早上6:00或者6点15分 |
[37:13] | Just one gunshot? | 只有一声吗 |
[37:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:18] | Did you, uh, come outside, look out the window? | 你有 出门或者从窗户里向外看吗 |
[37:20] | What for? | 为啥 |
[37:22] | Well, to see if everything was OK. | 去看看是否一切平安 |
[37:25] | I was OK. | 我挺平安的 |
[37:26] | To see what the shot was about? | 去看看有枪声从何而来 |
[37:29] | Shots going off all the time around here. | 这儿整天都有枪声 |
[37:31] | People hunt. They hunting all kind of things. | 人们会捕猎各种东西 |
[37:35] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[37:38] | About an hour later, I heard | 大约一小时后 我听见了 |
[37:40] | voices and a big crash. | 说话声和一次很响的撞击声 |
[37:42] | A crash like a car accident? | 是车祸的那种撞击声吗 |
[37:44] | No. | 不是 |
[37:45] | Not like a car accident. | 听起来不像车祸 |
[37:46] | More like glass breaking. | 倒更像是打破玻璃的声音 |
[37:50] | And what about the voices? | 说话声音呢 |
[37:52] | Male voice. | 男人的声音 |
[37:54] | Voices plural? | 男人 们吗 |
[37:56] | What’s plural? | 们是什么意思 |
[37:57] | More than one. | 就是不止一个人 |
[37:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:00] | Plural. | 有几个人 |
[38:01] | But I didn’t make out what they were saying | 但是我没听清他们在说什么 |
[38:04] | so don’t go on asking me what they were saying. | 所以别再问了 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | We good? | 弄好了吗 |
[38:22] | Hey, Cinch. | 嘿 辛奇 |
[38:28] | Word has it that she was headed north when she left the bar. | 有人说 她离开酒吧朝北开去 |
[38:33] | That’s your direction, ain’t it? | 你也是往那开的吗 |
[38:40] | Where’d you go after the bar? | 你离开酒吧后去哪了 |
[38:41] | Where were you between 12:00 and 8:00 AM? | 你凌晨12点到早8点在哪 |
[38:44] | – Trying to pin this on me? – No. | -怀疑到我头上了吗 -不 |
[38:45] | I’m just trying to get the story straight. | 我只是想把案件理清楚 |
[38:46] | You know, I’ll tell you what. | 你知道我会告诉你什么 |
[38:47] | I left the bar with Shane and Fred | 我和雪伊还有弗雷德一起离开了酒吧 |
[38:49] | here, went back to my house. | 然后去了我家 |
[38:50] | That’s where we stayed | 我们一直呆在那儿 |
[38:51] | until I showed back up at work neck morning. | 直到第二天早上我来上班 |
[38:56] | Yo sweetie, you got to talk to Norman here | 亲爱的 你得先和诺曼谈谈 |
[38:58] | whose shithead brother was sugar sweet on dear Abbey. | 他那烂人兄弟对亲爱的艾比着了迷 |
[39:05] | I don’t know what happened to Abbey. | 我不知道艾比发生了什么 |
[39:08] | I know what you got on your hands is a conflict of interest. | 我知道这件案子有关利益冲突 |
[39:14] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[39:27] | He’s in love. | 他恋爱了 |
[39:29] | With Abbey? | 和艾比吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah, with Abbey. | 是的 和艾比 |
[39:31] | He sure has a hell of a way of showing it. | 他确实有一套说辞 |
[39:34] | Yeah, well, he may act all tough and hard, | 是的 好吧 他可能表现得很强硬 |
[39:35] | but I’ll tell you what, what’s true | 但是我告诉你 |
[39:37] | about all men is they’re flesh and blood and most of us | 所有有血有肉的人 |
[39:40] | are full of shit. | 都是狗屎 |
[39:43] | Look, uh, why don’t you head back to the ranch? | 你为什么不回牧场去呢 |
[39:46] | I’d like to stay on if you… | 如果你不介意的话我想留下来 |
[39:47] | I do mind. | 我介意 |
[39:48] | Cinch is right. | 辛奇是对的 |
[39:49] | You’re too close to this. | 你和这案子走的太近 |
[39:50] | And besides, don’t look right. | 另外 这案子有些蹊跷 |
[39:54] | So go on. | 所以走吧 |
[39:55] | I’m sure your family’s waiting for you. | 我相信你的家人在等你回去 |
[39:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his namesake. | 主以其名义引导吾走上正义之路 |
[40:18] | Yea though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, | 虽然我走过死荫的幽深谷 |
[40:23] | I will fear no evil. | 但也不怕遭害 |
[40:37] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢您的来访 |
[40:38] | We really appreciate it. | 我们真的很感激 |
[40:40] | Still not | 还是没有 |
[40:42] | Can you move? | 你会搬东西吗 |
[40:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[40:46] | Would you watch him? | 你能帮我照看一下他吗 |
[40:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:56] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:58] | Three years down the drain | 你戒烟都三年了 |
[40:59] | and you want to throw it all away now? | 现在要重染烟瘾了吗 |
[41:00] | It ain’t been three years. | 三年了啊 |
[41:03] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[41:06] | What a man does in his own home… | 一个男人在自己家要干什么 |
[41:07] | – Hey Liam. – is his own business. | -利亚姆 -那是他自己的事 |
[41:09] | You want to play a game? | 想要玩游戏吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 想 |
[41:12] | Ah, come on. | 那就过来吧 |
[41:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[41:21] | Abbey never treated me this way. | 艾比从来不会这样对我 |
[41:26] | Well, Abbey’s not here. | 艾比不在这 |
[41:39] | Hey, you’re pretty good at this. | 你玩这个很厉害嘛 |
[41:41] | A regular shark. | 虚晃一招 |
[41:45] | Uncle Ray. | 雷叔叔 |
[41:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[41:49] | I know why my mom died. | 我知道妈妈为什么死了 |
[41:52] | You do? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:55] | Three days ago, I wanted to go get ice cream, | 三天前 我想要妈妈带我去吃冰淇凌 |
[42:00] | but she said no. | 但她说不行 |
[42:01] | Said she promised. | 还说她发过誓了 |
[42:03] | She said she was too busy so I started crying. | 她说她很忙 然后我就哭了起来 |
[42:06] | And I told her I hated her. | 我对她说 我恨她 |
[42:09] | So she got really mad and told me to go to my room. | 她很生气 叫我回自己房间 |
[42:13] | When I got there, I secretly wished for something. | 然后 我在房间里偷偷许了不好的愿望 |
[42:50] | Hey, Ed. | 你好 艾德 |
[42:51] | Hey, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[42:53] | – Mind if I come in? – Sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[43:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:06] | Norman’s probably stopped off at the house | 诺曼可能会过来 |
[43:10] | to check in on him, | 看看他的情况 |
[43:12] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[43:14] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[43:15] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[43:17] | Well, that’s all right. | 那都没关系 |
[43:18] | It’s you I wanted to talk to anyhow. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[43:20] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:22] | See too many things all happening in one night. | 一夜之间发生了太多的事情 |
[43:27] | And I’m not one for coincidences. | 我不认为这是巧合 |
[43:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[43:34] | How about your tire that fell flat that same night. | 你那晚的爆胎是怎么回事 |
[43:38] | Hank said that you told him you | 汉克说你告诉过他 |
[43:40] | thought it was retaliation for the fight. | 你认为这是他对打架的报复 |
[43:42] | – You talked to Hank? – Yeah, of course. | -你和汉克谈过 -是的 当然 |
[43:43] | I talked to everybody. | 我和每个人都谈过了 |
[43:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:46] | Well, I never told Hank it was a retaliation for the fight. | 我从没和汉克说过这是打架的报复 |
[43:48] | I might have just implied it. | 我可能只是暗示了一下 |
[43:53] | I don’t know who done it, but I | 我不知道是谁干的 但我 |
[43:55] | think it was someone with reason, someone pissed off | 认为这么做 肯定是因为有人生气 |
[43:59] | and angry, maybe even jealous. | 或者嫉妒 |
[44:06] | Do you have any idea who that person would be? | 你觉得那个人会是谁呢 |
[44:08] | Evening, Ed. | 晚上好 艾德 |
[44:10] | Hey, Norman. | 诺曼 |
[44:13] | Can I get you something? | 想喝些什么吗 |
[44:17] | No, no, no. | 不了 不了 不了 |
[44:19] | I’m just… I’m just hanging out keeping Ray company. | 我只是 在这和雷闲聊罢了 |
[44:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[44:23] | Uh, you need any help with anything? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[44:28] | No, I do not. | 不用了 |
[44:32] | You know, we’re just going to let this sit for a little bit. | 我们把这件事先放放 |
[44:33] | Storm’s coming and something’s bound to turn up. | 暴雨将至 一定会有什么事情发生 |
[44:38] | Good night, boys. | 各位晚安 |
[44:39] | Good night, Ed. | 晚安 艾德 |
[44:41] | Good night, Ed. | 晚安 艾德 |
[44:52] | You tell him anything? | 你有和他说什么吗 |
[44:54] | No. | 没 |
[44:54] | He knows something. | 他肯定察觉到了什么 |
[44:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:25] | Can’t go around making accusations. | 不能没证据就指控别人 |
[46:29] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[46:38] | You know, Ed, | 你知道吗 艾德 |
[46:43] | there’s two kind of policemen in this world, | 这个世界上有两类警察 |
[46:47] | man and time. | 人类和时间 |
[46:53] | Sometime you just got to let time do its thing. | 有时你只需要把事情交给时间 |
[47:05] | Can I help you with anything? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[47:08] | No, I’m fine. No, I got it. | 不用了 我很好 我得走了 |
[47:10] | I got it. | 我得走了 |
[47:10] | Please, please, I got it. | 请让我来 |
[47:25] | Found your earring at the bar. | 我在酒吧里找到了你的耳环 |
[47:27] | It was on the floor. | 就在地板上 |
[47:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:39] | It’s Abbey’s. | 这是艾比的 |
[47:46] | I wasn’t looking forward to telling her I lost it. | 我本不想告诉她我把耳环弄丢了 |
[47:49] | Guess now I don’t have to. | 我想现在也不用再去了 |
[47:57] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[48:24] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[50:25] | The separation of flesh and blood denotes violence | 以这种方式分离血肉 |
[50:29] | in such a manner. | 意味着暴力 |
[50:30] | But in receiving our roles, | 我们在接收这份角色时 |
[50:33] | we thus become bound by the covenant. | 也会因此受到契约的约束 |
[51:14] | I want to say a toast. | 我想说些敬辞 |
[51:23] | I’m glad that my daughter has found | 我很高兴我女儿找到了 |
[51:27] | someone who’ll be able to take care of her. | 一个能照顾她的人 |
[51:30] | I wish them health and happiness. | 我祝他们幸福安康 |
[51:34] | To Frances and Norman. | 敬弗兰西丝和诺曼 |
[51:36] | To Frances and Norman. | 敬弗兰西丝和诺曼 |
[51:49] | This turkey is delicious. | 火鸡很美味 |
[51:51] | Did you cook this all by yourself, Mr. Campbell? | 都是你一个人做的吗 康贝尔先生 |
[51:54] | No, that’d be Frances. | 不 那是弗兰西丝做的 |
[51:58] | Ain’t Norm a lucky son of a gun. | 诺姆真是个幸运的小混蛋 |
[52:30] | I know what you’re thinking about that girl. | 我知道你还在想着那个女孩 |
[52:35] | Got to tell you she clears my mind. | 我得告诉你 她让我清醒了 |
[52:41] | She’s… she’s so good to me. | 她对我很好 |
[52:44] | You know her and Abbey never got along. | 你知道她和艾比从未相处过 |
[52:48] | What are you doing? | 你在说什么 |
[52:49] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说而已 |
[52:50] | You preaching? | 你是在对我说教吗 |
[52:52] | – This a sermon? – Never mind. | -这是布道吗 -不要介意 |
[52:54] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[52:57] | Your hands are just as dirty as mine, or did you forget…? | 你的手和我的一样脏 还是你忘了 |
[53:00] | Jesus, Ray, don’t start. | 天哪 雷 别继续下去了 |
[53:06] | You ever ask yourself why you did it? | 你有没有问过自己为什么这么做 |
[53:08] | – You’re drunk. – Did you? | -你醉了 -是吗 |
[53:11] | For you. | 为了你 |
[53:12] | I did it for you. | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[53:13] | Don’t you forget it. | 你最好别忘了 |
[53:15] | Oh,that’s a good plan. | 那真是个好计划 |
[53:17] | Fuck you, Ray. | 去你的 雷 |
[53:20] | That’s right. | 没关系 |
[53:22] | Walk away like nothing’s wrong, like nothing happened. | 你就像一个没事人一样走开 |
[53:27] | You got a problem, Ray, | 这是你的问题 雷 |
[53:29] | don’t put me in it, | 别把我搅进去 |
[53:30] | because I’m done shoveling your shit. | 因为我已经受够了帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[53:33] | You know we sit, we eat, and we smile at each other | 你知道 我们坐着吃饭 彼此微笑 |
[53:36] | like all’s just fine. | 好像一切安好 |
[53:41] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[53:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:44] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[53:47] | Thanks for dinner. | 感谢邀请 |
[53:49] | Congratulations. | 新婚快乐 |
[53:51] | Living the dream, brother. | 梦想成真了 老弟 |
[53:55] | Living the dream. | 梦想成真 |
[54:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[54:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[54:04] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[54:06] | Let’s go back inside before you catch something. | 进去吧 别冻感冒了 |
[54:15] | 9 8 7 6 9, 8, 7, 6… | |
[54:19] | You know this is the first year I got somebody | 这是我第一次在跨年夜 |
[54:21] | to kiss on New Year’s Eve. | 和别人接吻 |
[54:25] | Norman. | 诺曼 |
[56:27] | Have you seen Ray? | 你有见过雷吗 |
[56:30] | I haven’t heard from him all week. | 我整个星期都没见过他 |
[56:35] | Nope. | 没见过 |
[56:39] | Would you tell him that I came by. | 你能告诉他一声 我来找过他吗 |
[56:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[56:44] | Somebody please put that poor girl out of her misery. | 谁来救救那个可怜的女孩吧 |
[56:48] | I honestly thought Ray had better sense | 我真心希望雷别再玩弄她的感情 |
[56:49] | than to just lead her on. | 而是认真一点 |
[56:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[56:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:03] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[57:06] | Mr. Jensen found it. | 这是延森先生找到的 |
[57:08] | Says it was Abbey’s. | 说它是艾比的 |
[57:10] | I’m sure it’s your girl’s. | 我很肯定这是你家那个女孩的 |
[57:12] | Ain’t no other Abbey hereabouts. | 这附近没有别的叫艾比的了 |
[57:14] | Abbey never engraved a key. | 艾比从来不在钥匙上刻字 |
[57:16] | Not saying she did. | 我没说是她刻的 |
[57:20] | If it just said Abbey, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果只是刻着艾比 我就不会来了 |
[57:24] | But the bow says To Abbey right in the middle of a heart. | 但是在钥匙柄的那颗心里刻着 致艾比 |
[57:30] | A girl don’t go addressing gifts to herself. | 这可不像是女孩给自己买的礼物 |
[57:34] | Abbey’s keys were found in her car. | 我们在艾比的车里发现了她的钥匙 |
[57:36] | I want to know why this one wasn’t attached. | 但我想知道这把为什么没串在一起 |
[57:40] | I found it right nearabouts where she died. | 我在她死去的地方附近找到的 |
[57:46] | You come here asking for a reward? | 你是来要赏金的吗 |
[57:56] | Go get my billfold. | 把我的钱包拿来 |
[58:24] | Don’t muck things up. | 别把事情搞砸了 |
[59:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[59:41] | Why didn’t you tell me you dropped Abbey’s key? | 你为啥不告诉我 你弄掉了艾比的钥匙 |
[59:43] | What the heck are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[59:44] | The one with her name written on it. | 那把钥匙上刻着她的名字 |
[59:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:46] | That one. | 就那把 |
[59:48] | – You piece of shit. – What the fuck. | -你这个混蛋 -他妈的搞什么 |
[59:50] | Don’t give me that I don’t care attitude, Ray. | 别摆出一副我不在乎的臭脸 雷 |
[59:52] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[59:53] | I don’t care. | 我就是不在乎 |
[59:54] | I’m tired of lying. | 我厌倦了撒谎 |
[59:56] | I’m tired of tracking what I said | 我厌倦了要小心翼翼地说话 |
[59:58] | and when I said it so it fits fucking perfectly | 厌倦了说话时记着不要露出马脚 |
[1:00:00] | so that no one catches on. | 还有不要被任何人抓到把柄 |
[1:00:28] | You know the last thing that went through my head | 你知道当汽车颠簸的那一刻 |
[1:00:30] | when the car hit the bump? | 我最后想到的是什么吗 |
[1:00:32] | Pull the fucking trigger. | 开他妈的枪 |
[1:00:39] | You told me it was an accident. | 你说那是个意外 |
[1:00:40] | It was. | 是的 |
[1:00:41] | That the gun just went off. | 枪只是走火了 |
[1:00:42] | It did, all right. | 是的 |
[1:00:47] | We were just arguing, you know, a bullshit argument. | 我们只是在吵架 瞎几把吵架 |
[1:00:54] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[1:00:56] | Except now I got this story in my head, | 但我脑子里不停冒出新的念头 |
[1:01:01] | the what if, you know? | 如果是 |
[1:01:04] | What if I killed her? | 如果是我杀了她呢 |
[1:01:06] | What if I meant it? | 如果是我故意的呢 |
[1:01:09] | And I don’t want to believe it, but I can’t | 我也不愿意相信这是真的 但是 |
[1:01:11] | fucking get rid of it, man. | 我摆脱不了这个念头 |
[1:01:13] | – I can’t… – Shh. | -我做不到 -嘘 |
[1:01:41] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:01:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:01:47] | Ray, you didn’t shoot Abbey on purpose, OK? | 雷 你不是故意开枪打死艾比的 |
[1:01:51] | I know it because that’s not you, Ray. | 我知道你不是那样的人 雷 |
[1:01:52] | You hearing me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:01:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:01:57] | You didn’t, OK? | 你不是故意的 |
[1:02:01] | Peoples think I did. | 人们都觉得是我干的 |
[1:02:02] | No one thinks you did. | 没人这么想 |
[1:02:03] | They suspect me. | 人们都怀疑我 |
[1:02:04] | What good would it do telling them now? | 现在告诉他们又有什么用呢 |
[1:02:08] | We just heard it, Ray. | 我们刚才都听到了 |
[1:02:10] | This shit, it’s ours. | 这破事是我们干的 |
[1:02:13] | We have to deal with it. | 我们必须自己承担 |
[1:02:17] | You should have taken me in. | 你应该把我抓起来的 |
[1:02:21] | Don’t lose that. | 别再弄丢它了 |
[1:02:24] | That’s what you should have done. | 那才是你应该做的 |
[1:02:50] | What the hell? | 干什么 |
[1:03:01] | All right. You go get some sleep. | 好了 你去睡会吧 |
[1:03:11] | Hey, I’m going to hang on to this for a while. | 这把钥匙暂时归我保管 |
[1:03:15] | Call me if you need anything. | 有什么事就给我打电话 |
[1:03:18] | You can’t go from house to house | 你不能挨家挨户的 |
[1:03:19] | trying to find a lock that fits a key. | 去试这把钥匙能打开谁家的门 |
[1:03:20] | That’s against the law. | 这算在违法 |
[1:03:21] | That’s breaking and entering. | 这叫做非法入侵 |
[1:03:22] | Well, maybe if you and Ed tried harder, | 如果你和艾德查案再努力点 |
[1:03:24] | I wouldn’t have to break and enter. | 我就不用非法入侵了 |
[1:03:25] | To do what you did tonight, I’d need a warrant. | 我需要搜查令才能闯进别人家 |
[1:03:27] | So get one. | 那就弄一个 |
[1:03:28] | I need evidence. | 我需要证据 |
[1:03:29] | I’m a deputy, not a vigilante. | 我是副警长 不是治安会会员 |
[1:03:37] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[1:03:39] | I wasn’t before, but I am now. | 之前没有但现在准备好了 |
[1:03:42] | – For what? – To see it. | -准备好什么 -去看看 |
[1:03:46] | The place she died. | 她死去的地方 |
[1:03:46] | I want you to show me. | 我想让你指给我看 |
[1:03:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:03:50] | I need to see it. | 我得去看看 |
[1:03:52] | There is nothing to see there, Frances. | 那里没什么好看的 弗兰西丝 |
[1:03:53] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[1:03:55] | What’d you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:03:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:04:00] | You know what, I’m going to sleep in the trailer tonight. | 你知道吗 我今晚要睡卡车里 |
[1:04:15] | To Abbey. | 给艾比 |
[1:04:16] | This is Abbey Campbell’s? | 这是艾比·坎贝尔的 |
[1:04:19] | That’s what I’m hoping to find out. | 我也想查清楚这是不是她的 |
[1:04:21] | Well, we got an engraving pen around here somewhere. | 我们这儿是有一个刻字笔 |
[1:04:24] | But these letters aren’t handmade. | 但是这些字母不是手工刻的 |
[1:04:25] | This is machine tooled. | 这是机器加工的 |
[1:04:30] | Machine? | 机器 |
[1:04:30] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:04:33] | My machine doesn’t do engraving. | 我的机器刻不了这个 |
[1:04:34] | It won’t work like that. | 它不是刻这个的 |
[1:04:36] | You may have to go someplace that can afford | 你得找一个有这种 |
[1:04:37] | that equipment, city maybe. | 机器的地方 或许在城里有 |
[1:04:39] | 格林菲尔德 杰里科 格林菲尔德, 杰里科. | |
[1:04:41] | That’d be like trying to find a needle in a haystack though. | 那就像大海捞针一样 |
[1:04:45] | – Wish it was that easy. – What? | -真希望就这么简单 -怎么说 |
[1:04:50] | Where you drop a stack of hay in a tub of water | 当你把一堆干草扔进一池水里 |
[1:04:52] | and the needle will fall to the bottom. | 针就会掉到水底 |
[1:04:53] | The hay’ll float on top. | 干草会飘到上面 |
[1:04:55] | Hey? Well, ain’t that something. | 这主意不错 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:04:58] | Then you end up with a pile of moldy hay. | 最后你就会得到一堆发霉的干草 |
[1:05:01] | Thanks, Hank. | 谢谢 汉克 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[1:05:28] | It’s your last one and you can get out. | 这是最后一杯 喝完就滚 |
[1:05:37] | Ray Young. | 雷·杨 |
[1:05:39] | How you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[1:05:42] | You look kind of sad. | 你看上去挺伤心的 |
[1:05:44] | He look sad, boys? | 他是挺伤心的吧 弟兄们 |
[1:05:46] | Real sad. | 真伤心啊 |
[1:05:47] | Looks kind of fucking moody if you ask me. | 我觉得他情绪不稳定啊 |
[1:05:50] | Maybe he’s on his period. | 可能他大姨妈来了 |
[1:05:51] | Oh shit, Ray, you bleeding? | 糟了 雷 你在流血吗 |
[1:05:54] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[1:06:01] | That’s a quick temper you got. | 脾气真爆啊 |
[1:06:05] | It’s your move. | 刀在你手里 |
[1:06:09] | What’s the matter, Ray, you off? | 怎么了 雷 你不开心吗 |
[1:06:12] | What’s still eating you after all this time? | 事情过去这么久 你还有什么想不开的 |
[1:06:49] | Hey Ray. | 雷 |
[1:06:50] | – How you doing? – Fine. | -最近怎么样 -还好 |
[1:06:57] | I heard there was an incident at the Whispering Pig again. | 我听说醉后温柔乡又出事了 |
[1:07:01] | – You here to take me in? – No. | -你是来抓我的吗 -不是 |
[1:07:03] | I don’t care about the fight. | 我不管你们打架的事 |
[1:07:07] | But it did get me to thinking about | 但我一直在想 |
[1:07:08] | Abbey’s car parked up by that lake. | 艾比的车停在湖边的事 |
[1:07:16] | Did Norman ever tell you | 诺曼有没有告诉你 |
[1:07:17] | that it was a cover up? | 那都是为了掩盖真相 |
[1:07:21] | Botched up, but still, someone helped someone | 一个人搞砸了 但是另一个小心的人 |
[1:07:25] | cover up the tracks, a meticulous someone. | 却帮他掩盖了车的痕迹 |
[1:07:34] | You ever see a gray wolf on a hunt? | 你见过灰狼捕猎吗 |
[1:07:37] | Can’t say that I have. | 没见过 |
[1:07:40] | Alone they’re not very skilled, | 他们单独的时候不善捕猎 |
[1:07:41] | just picking off berries and rodents. | 只吃些浆果 抓些老鼠 |
[1:07:46] | But you get them in a pack and they work together. | 但他们会团结互助 |
[1:07:54] | Anyway, there is a sheep farm in Labelle | 在拉贝尔 一个叫莱尼·本德罗的人 |
[1:07:58] | owned by a fellow named Lenny Bendro. | 有一座牧羊场 |
[1:08:03] | Now one winter Lenny had four lambs | 有一年冬天 莱尼在两周之内 |
[1:08:07] | in two weeks gone missing. Vanished. | 丢了四只小羊 凭空消失 |
[1:08:13] | All the traps he set were sprung. | 他设下了所有可能的陷阱 |
[1:08:17] | Nothing in them. | 但什么都没抓到 |
[1:08:19] | So he finally he just he tied a sheep to a post. | 最后他把一只羊系在柱子上 |
[1:08:24] | And he planted a ring of traps around her, | 然后在它周围设了一圈陷阱 |
[1:08:26] | far enough away that she wouldn’t get hurt. | 离它足够远以不至于伤到它 |
[1:08:35] | That morning, when he came out and the sheep was there, | 第二天早晨他来的时候 羊还在那里 |
[1:08:37] | she was unharmed, braying and screaming and all kind of hell. | 它没有受伤 但鬼哭狼嚎的 |
[1:08:42] | And not five feet away from her | 离它不到一米半远的地方 |
[1:08:44] | was a little wolf puppy in one of the traps. | 有一只小狼崽被困在一个陷阱里面 |
[1:08:46] | And standing next to him was his mama licking his wound. | 它的妈妈在旁边舔它的伤口 |
[1:08:52] | And Lenny saw that the wolf’s leg was all gone to hell | 莱尼看到那只狼的整条腿都没了 |
[1:08:55] | and there was nothing for it but to get it over with | 没有别的办法 只能结果它 |
[1:08:56] | so he raised his rifle and he sighted in. | 所以他举起步枪 然后瞄准 |
[1:09:01] | Pew. | 砰 |
[1:09:05] | And when he fired, the mama wolf leapt in front of her puppy. | 枪响时 狼妈妈跳起来挡住了小狼崽 |
[1:09:09] | And she took the bullet in the neck. | 她脖子上中了一枪 |
[1:09:11] | She was dead before she hit the ground. | 还没落地就死了 |
[1:09:16] | Bottom line is, when it comes to protection, | 总而言之 一旦你需要保护 |
[1:09:21] | nothing loves you like your own flesh and blood. | 你的血亲就会不顾一切的跳出来 |
[1:09:29] | You got something to tell me, Ray? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 雷 |
[1:09:32] | Whatever it is, I can help you, son. | 不管是什么我都能帮你 孩子 |
[1:09:42] | Have a good night, Ed. | 晚安 艾德 |
[1:10:25] | I’m going to go pick up Liam from school. | 我要去学校接利亚姆 |
[1:10:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:10:29] | You need anything from the grocery? | 用我去买点什么吗 |
[1:10:32] | No. | 不用 |
[1:10:34] | – Want to come with me? – I’m OK. | -想和我一起去吗 -不了 |
[1:11:22] | I was thinking we should go fishing. | 我在想我们去钓鱼怎么样 |
[1:11:26] | Little late in the day, isn’t it? | 现在去有点晚吧 |
[1:11:29] | Lake will be nice. | 湖景很美的 |
[1:11:32] | I see you go sometimes. | 有时候我见你去过 |
[1:12:37] | – Run and do your homework. – Fine. | -快去做作业 -好吧 |
[1:12:43] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:12:45] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[1:12:53] | You need a doctor. | 你得去医院看医生 |
[1:12:55] | They went fishing. | 他们去钓鱼了 |
[1:12:57] | Frances and your brother, they went fishing at the lake. | 弗兰西丝和你哥哥去湖边钓鱼了 |
[1:13:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:13:02] | Another thing, back door needs a new lock. | 还有件事 后门得换把新锁了 |
[1:13:07] | You know where the extra lock that was in the shed is? | 你知道小屋里那把备用锁放在哪吗 |
[1:13:12] | Ray broke the trailer one. | 雷喝醉了回来找不到钥匙 |
[1:13:13] | Came home pissed drunk, couldn’t find his keys. | 就把卡车的锁弄坏了 |
[1:13:15] | I had to replace it. | 我就给他换上了那把备用锁 |
[1:13:18] | I’m going to go get another one from Hank’s. | 我去汉克那里再买一个 |
[1:13:37] | Hey, Ray? | 雷 |
[1:13:38] | Can you watch my line? | 你能看着点儿我的鱼竿吗 |
[1:13:40] | Gotta go to the bathroom. | 我要去解个手 |
[1:15:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:15:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:15:08] | Did Norman tell you, Ray? | 诺曼有跟你提过吗 雷 |
[1:15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:14] | Where they found her car. | 他们在哪发现她的车 |
[1:15:18] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:19] | We should… we shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这儿 |
[1:15:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:25] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[1:16:09] | There’s no mark, not even a cross. | 这里没有标记 甚至没有一个十字架 |
[1:16:13] | They usually put up a cross. | 通常他们会竖一个十字架的 |
[1:16:20] | You remember my ma? | 你还记得我妈吗 |
[1:16:23] | She had this chair in her room with this flower design on it, | 她的房间里有一把椅子 摇杆扶手 |
[1:16:28] | pink, yellow, all the things on her rocker. | 上面有花 粉色的 黄色的 |
[1:16:32] | We used to sit and then she pushed | 我们经常坐在摇椅上 当我在看书时 |
[1:16:34] | back and forth | 她会来推我 椅子会前后摇晃 |
[1:16:36] | while I was reading, just the two of us. | 那时只有我们两个 |
[1:16:41] | But when her heart got weak, | 后来她心脏不行了 |
[1:16:42] | her legs got tired of pushing. | 腿也不行了 推不动了 |
[1:16:44] | My daddy took her off the rocker. | 我爸就不让她坐摇椅了 |
[1:16:59] | The summer after she died, I used | 她死后的那个夏天 我常坐在那椅子上 |
[1:17:04] | to sit in that chair for hours. | 一坐就是几个小时 |
[1:17:08] | It didn’t matter how late it was. | 不论天色多晚 |
[1:17:13] | You know why I sat there? | 你知道为什么我要坐那儿吗 |
[1:17:16] | Because I couldn’t help but think | 因为我忍不住会想 |
[1:17:17] | that maybe she overlooked something, that maybe | 可能她忽略了某件事 可能 |
[1:17:24] | she had missed something. | 她没注意到 |
[1:17:25] | And maybe if I sat there too, I’d figure it out. | 要是我也坐在那里 我也许能想出来 |
[1:17:29] | I know why you sit there, Ray. | 我知道你为什么坐在那里 雷 |
[1:17:31] | I know why you sit by that lake. | 我知道你为什么坐在湖边上 |
[1:17:35] | Did you figure it out what you could have done? | 你想出来你本来可以做的事情了吗 |
[1:17:38] | What you could have done differently. | 不一样的事情 |
[1:17:46] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:17:48] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:17:55] | Frances? | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:17:59] | Hey. What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:18:01] | Just stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:18:02] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[1:18:04] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[1:18:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:09] | What happened up here between Ray and my sister? | 雷和我姐姐在这里干了什么 |
[1:18:15] | Is there something Ray told you? | 雷跟你说什么了吗 |
[1:18:19] | He didn’t have to tell me. | 他不需要开口 |
[1:18:22] | It’s written all over his face. | 都写在他脸上了 |
[1:18:23] | And it’s killing him. | 快要折磨死他了 |
[1:18:26] | So just tell me. | 跟我说清楚吧 |
[1:18:30] | Tell you what? | 跟你说啥 |
[1:18:34] | Did you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:18:41] | Fran. Fran. | 弗兰 弗兰 |
[1:18:46] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[1:18:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:18:50] | It was an accident, I swear. | 那只是意外 我发誓 |
[1:18:53] | She wanted him to teach her how to shoot. | 她想要他教她射击 |
[1:18:55] | She took your pop’s gun. | 她拿了你爸爸的枪 |
[1:18:56] | He was holding it. | 他拿着枪 |
[1:18:57] | When the car went over a pothole, | 车子经过一个坑的时候 |
[1:18:59] | it went off, I swear. | 枪走火了 我发誓 |
[1:19:00] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[1:19:03] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:19:04] | How long have you known? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[1:19:11] | The whole time. | 一直都知道 |
[1:19:14] | You knew the whole time. | 你一直都知道 |
[1:19:20] | Frances, I’m taking you home. | 弗兰西丝 我送你回家 |
[1:19:21] | Stop. Don’t. | 放手 我不要 |
[1:19:22] | I’m taking you home. | 我送你回家 |
[1:19:24] | Get off me. Stop. | 放开我 放手 |
[1:19:26] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[1:19:28] | Get off me. No. | 放开我 不 |
[1:19:33] | – Let go. – Frances. | – 放开 – 弗兰西丝 |
[1:19:40] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[1:19:43] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[1:19:48] | – Let me out. – Frances. | – 放我出去 – 弗兰西丝 |
[1:19:50] | Frances, stop. | 弗兰西丝 住手 |
[1:19:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:53] | Frances, stop. | 弗兰西丝 好了 |
[1:19:55] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:19:56] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:19:59] | He begged me, Fran. | 他求我 弗兰 |
[1:20:01] | He begged me. | 他求我 |
[1:20:03] | What was I supposed to do Ray’s family? | 作为雷的家人 我能怎么做呢 |
[1:20:14] | What am I? | 那我呢 |
[1:20:36] | Any pain here? | 哪里疼吗 |
[1:20:40] | Well, you sprained it. | 你扭伤了 |
[1:20:43] | We’ll wrap it up. | 需要包扎一下 |
[1:20:44] | Give it six to eight weeks. | 需要六到八周恢复 |
[1:20:52] | There’s something else. | 还有另一件事 |
[1:21:05] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:21:07] | Tom, I’m sorry. | 汤姆 对不起 |
[1:21:38] | Tom. Tom. | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[1:22:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:22:19] | Can I get the status on Frances Young? | 请问弗兰西丝·扬怎么样了 |
[1:22:21] | She’s still in the room. | 她还在里面 |
[1:22:22] | I need to talk to her doctor. | 我要和她的医生聊聊 |
[1:22:24] | Please take a seat, Officer Young. | 请坐着等一下吧 扬警官 |
[1:22:26] | Sir, sir, you cannot get back there that way. | 先生 你不能从那儿过去 |
[1:22:29] | She came here with a hurt hand. | 她来这里是手受伤了 |
[1:22:31] | What the heck is taking so long? | 搞什么要这么久 |
[1:22:33] | She requested not to let you in. | 她不想让你进去 |
[1:22:39] | Tell her I’ll be in the waiting room. | 告诉她 我在等候室等她 |
[1:23:00] | You still here? | 你还在这里吗 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:23:04] | Still no luck? | 还是没有头绪吗 |
[1:23:06] | No. | 是的 |
[1:23:08] | I’ve called every trophy place, locksmith in the entire state. | 我问遍了州里的礼品店和锁店 |
[1:23:12] | Nobody’s got any record of him. | 谁都没有他的记录 |
[1:23:16] | Lock it goes to is probably long gone anyhow. | 对应的锁或许早就不存在了 |
[1:23:18] | No. | 也许吧 |
[1:23:20] | It ain’t exactly what you’d call direct evidence. | 那好像不是你说的直接证据 |
[1:23:23] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:23:26] | But it might put my mind at ease. | 但是这能让我安心些 |
[1:23:31] | Good night, Ed. | 晚安 艾德 |
[1:23:32] | Don’t stay too late. | 别熬太晚了 |
[1:23:40] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[1:23:41] | You have to sign out. | 你先登记才能离开 |
[1:23:43] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:23:44] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:23:46] | Sir, you have to sign her out. | 先生 你得帮她登记离开 |
[1:23:48] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:23:52] | Sir, the paperwork. | 先生 还有这份表 |
[1:23:59] | Frances. | 弗兰西丝 |
[1:24:00] | Frances, wait. | 弗兰西丝 等一下 |
[1:24:42] | I wrote down everything I did. | 我把我做过的每件事都写下来了 |
[1:24:45] | It’s all in there. | 全都在这里 |
[1:24:50] | I’m going to take it to Ed and I’m going to come clean. | 我要拿去给艾德 我会坦白交代 |
[1:24:54] | You can try and stop me. | 你可以试着阻止我 |
[1:24:55] | You can do whatever you want. | 随便你做什么 |
[1:25:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:25:34] | When was the last time that you and I went fishing? | 我最后一次和你去钓鱼是什么时候来着 |
[1:26:41] | You’re a horse woman, right? | 你是个养马人 是吗 |
[1:26:44] | I own a few if that’s what you mean. | 我是有几匹马 如果你是说这个 |
[1:26:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:47] | You wouldn’t happen to know where the Campbells… | 你知不知道康贝尔拍卖行 |
[1:26:49] | the auction house that the Campbells get their stock from. | 是在哪儿进的货 |
[1:26:51] | What auction house? | 什么拍卖行 |
[1:26:52] | Well, that would be Bill Tealer. | 你说的是比尔·提乐吧 |
[1:26:54] | – It’s up in Carl Junction. – That’s the one. | -在卡尔·贾克生那儿 -就是那个 |
[1:26:56] | He supplies most of the head north of Springfield. | 他给春场北边大部分地方供货 |
[1:26:58] | Are you looking to buy a horse? | 你要买马吗 |
[1:27:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:24] | How you doing? | 最近咋样 |
[1:27:25] | All right, sir. | 都挺好 先生 |
[1:27:27] | Did y’all make that key? | 这是你们做的钥匙吗 |
[1:27:29] | Yes, sir, we did. | 是的 先生 是我们做的 |
[1:27:37] | Remember coming down here as kids? | 还记得小时候到这里来吗 |
[1:27:39] | Yeah. | 当然记得 |
[1:27:42] | It was good times, right? | 那时候真开心 对吧 |
[1:27:50] | Well, at least we’ll be together. | 至少我们还会在一起 |
[1:27:57] | In prison. | 在牢房里 |
[1:27:59] | We’ll be together. | 呆一块儿 |
[1:28:01] | They don’t put cops with other prisoners. | 他们不会把警察和其他犯人放一块 |
[1:28:43] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[1:28:44] | – I need a doctor. – No. | – 我去叫医生 – 不用 |
[1:28:45] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:28:46] | No doctor. | 别叫医生 |
[1:28:48] | No. | 不要 |
[1:28:56] | You’re going to finish what I can’t. | 你正要完成我没能做到的事 |
[1:29:03] | You’re going to kill that boy whose killed | 你要让那个杀了你姐姐的人偿命 |
[1:29:05] | your sister, and that other too. | 还有他弟弟 |
[1:29:14] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:29:15] | What’s that? | 那算什么 |
[1:29:23] | You pathetic girl. | 真是个可悲的女孩 |
[1:29:28] | It’s weakness made you what you are. | 你就是个懦夫 |
[1:29:37] | No, Daddy, it made you. | 不 爸爸 你才是 |
[1:29:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:29:58] | Come back here. | 快回来 |
[1:30:00] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:30:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:30:23] | Confess. | 自首 |
[1:30:24] | Ray, don’t do this. | 雷 别这样 |
[1:30:28] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样 |
[1:30:29] | And you can’t either. | 你也不能 |
[1:30:34] | I corroborated your story, Ray. | 我替你作证了 雷 |
[1:30:37] | I’m implicated in whatever you say. | 你讲的所有事我都牵涉进去了 |
[1:30:38] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[1:30:42] | You don’t have to turn yourself in. | 你不必把自己交代了 |
[1:30:44] | Just leave town. | 离开镇子 |
[1:30:45] | It don’t matter where I’m at, Norm, | 我在哪里不重要 诺姆 |
[1:30:48] | because it’s all up in here. | 而是它都在这儿 |
[1:30:51] | How do you not get that? | 你怎么就不懂呢 |
[1:30:52] | Stop. Ray. | 别走 雷 |
[1:30:54] | Just stop. | 站住 |
[1:31:06] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:31:09] | Ray, stop. | 雷 站住 |
[1:31:17] | Are you hearing me, Ray? | 你在听吗 雷 |
[1:31:23] | You hearing me, Ray? | 听我说好吗 雷 |
[1:31:26] | I’m hearing you. | 我听着呢 |
[1:31:31] | What do you want from me, man? | 你想要我怎么样呢 |
[1:31:34] | I did everything you asked. | 你要我做的我都做了 |
[1:31:38] | I went to work, played family, I did it. | 去工作 融入家庭 我都照做了 |
[1:31:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:32:02] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:32:09] | I’ve got nothing. | 我一无所有了 |
[1:32:14] | I ain’t got no Abbey. | 我失去了艾比 |
[1:32:18] | Ain’t got no wife. | 失去了老婆 |
[1:32:20] | I got you. | 你还有我呢 |
[1:32:37] | Ray. Don’t. | 雷 别去 |
[1:32:38] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:32:45] | Ray, stop. | 雷 站住 |
[1:32:47] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:32:50] | What did you think was going to happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[1:32:52] | You think Ed’s going to go easy on you? | 你觉得艾德会手下留情吗 |
[1:32:54] | You think you’re getting off easy | 你以为只因你不是故意的 |
[1:32:56] | because you didn’t mean it? Not now. | 就可以轻易脱身吗 现在不可能 |
[1:32:58] | Not after all this time. | 以后也是 |
[1:32:59] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:33:09] | I can’t let you get in that car, God damn it. | 我不会让你上车的 妈了个巴子的 |
[1:33:11] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:33:13] | You’re making this so God damn difficult. Ray! | 你他妈让我很为难啊 雷 |
[1:33:15] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:33:21] | You selfish fuck. | 你个自私的混蛋 |
[1:33:22] | You prick. | 你个蠢货 |
[1:33:25] | God damn it, Ray. Ray. | 去他妈的 雷 雷 |
[1:33:32] | Ray! | 雷 |
[1:33:37] | God damn it, Ray. | 该死的 雷 |
[1:33:38] | Don’t you do it. | 别这样 |
[1:33:39] | Ray, don’t you do it. Ray! | 雷 别这样 雷 |
[1:35:40] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:35:54] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[1:35:59] | Miss Frances. | 弗兰西丝小姐 |
[1:36:02] | You feeling all right? | 你感觉好了些了吗 |
[1:36:05] | Just fine. | 还行 |
[1:36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:09] | What can I do for you? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[1:36:11] | Well, I’m looking for Ray. | 我在找雷 |
[1:36:17] | Do you know where he’s at? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[1:36:21] | Why? | 为什么要找他 |
[1:36:23] | Because I want to Talk to him. | 我想和他聊聊 |
[1:36:29] | Because I was hoping I wasn’t too late. | 我希望我没来迟 |
[1:36:36] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[1:36:39] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:36:40] | Have you talked to my daddy about being here, | 你跟我爸说过你来这儿了吗 |
[1:36:44] | seeing it’s his property and all? | 看看他的房子 |
[1:36:50] | No. | 没 |
[1:36:51] | I guess I did not. | 我似乎并没说 |
[1:36:53] | I hear you can get in all kinds of trouble | 我觉得你会陷入 |
[1:36:56] | breaking and entering. | 强行入侵他人住宅的麻烦中 |
[1:37:04] | Ain’t that the truth. | 不是那样的 |
[1:37:44] | Hey, Ed. | 艾德 |
[1:37:47] | Hey, Norman. | 诺曼 |
[1:37:51] | Ed was just wondering about Ray. | 艾德正在找雷 |
[1:37:57] | Do you know when he’s coming back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[1:37:59] | Ray? | 雷吗 |
[1:38:00] | Yeah, Ray. | 是的 雷 |
[1:38:05] | I don’t think Ray’s coming back, Ed. | 我觉得雷不会再回来了 艾德 |
[1:38:09] | You? | 你觉得 |
[1:38:21] | I figured as much. | 我想太多了 |
[1:38:26] | Best be going. | 我该走了 |