英文名称:Avengers:Endgame
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, hold on, don’t shoot. | 等一下 先别放 |
[00:11] | You see where you’re going? | 看准目标了吗 |
[00:12] | Okay. | 那好 |
[00:14] | Now, let’s worry about how you get there. | 想想要如何射中目标 |
[00:17] | Gotta move your foot here. | 脚往外挪一点 |
[00:18] | Point your toe this way. | 脚尖对准这边 |
[00:20] | Your hips here. | 胯向这边转 |
[00:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[00:24] | – Can you see? – Yeah. | -能看到吗 -能 |
[00:26] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[00:26] | -How about now? Can you see now? – No. | -现在呢 还能看到吗 -看不到 |
[00:29] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[00:31] | All right. | 好 |
[00:33] | Ready? Three fingers. | 准备好了吗 三根手指 |
[00:36] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[00:39] | Nice throw, kiddo. | 投得好 孩子 |
[00:41] | Here you go. | 球来了 |
[00:42] | Hey, you guys want mayo? Or mustard? | 你们要蛋黄酱还是芥末酱 |
[00:44] | Or both? | 还是都要 |
[00:46] | Who puts mayo on a hot dog? | 谁在热狗上放蛋黄酱 |
[00:48] | Probably your brothers. | 也许你两个弟弟会 |
[00:49] | Uh, two mustard, please! Thanks, Mama. | 两份芥末酱 谢谢 孩儿他妈 |
[00:52] | Got it! | 好的 |
[00:53] | Nate, mayo or mustard? | 内特 蛋黄酱还是芥末酱 |
[00:55] | How about ketchup? | 番茄酱行吗 |
[00:57] | Or ketchup. I got ketchup, too. | 番茄酱 番茄酱我也有 |
[00:59] | Mind your elbow. | 注意手肘 |
[01:03] | Good job, hawk-eye. | 射得好 鹰眼 |
[01:04] | Go get your arrow. | 去拿箭吧 |
[01:09] | Hey, guys! | 你们俩 |
[01:10] | Enough practice. Soup’s on! | 别练了 汤好了 |
[01:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:14] | We’re coming. We’re hungry. | 我们来了 饿死了 |
[01:16] | Lila, let’s go. | 莱拉 我们走 |
[01:21] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[01:25] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[01:30] | Hey, babe? | 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[01:47] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[01:50] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[01:53] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[02:38] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[02:40] | Because, uh, you’re just holding the position. | 因为你只需要保持这个姿势 |
[02:44] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[02:45] | That was close. | 差点就中了 |
[02:48] | That’s a goal. We are now one apiece. | 进门 我们现在各得一分 |
[02:50] | I would like to try again. | 我想再试一次 |
[02:54] | We’re tied up. Feel the tension? | 我们平手 紧张吗 |
[02:56] | It’s fun. | 好玩吧 |
[02:58] | That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win. | 射得太差了 现在你有机会赢了 |
[03:01] | And you’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[03:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:04] | Fair game. | 比赛公平 |
[03:07] | Good sport. | 玩得不错 |
[03:09] | You have fun? | 开心吗 |
[03:13] | It was fun. | 挺开心的 |
[03:37] | This thing on? | 这东西在录吗 |
[03:41] | Hey, Miss Potts. Pep. | 波茨小姐 小派 |
[03:45] | If you find this recording… | 如果你发现了这段录像 |
[03:47] | don’t post it on social media. | 别发到社交网络上 |
[03:50] | It’s gonna be a real tearjerker. | 不然肯定要哭死一群 |
[03:52] | I don’t know if you’re ever gonna see these. | 我不知道你是否会看到 |
[03:55] | I don’t even know if you’re still… | 我都不知道你是否还… |
[03:58] | Oh, God, I hope so. | 天呐 但愿你还在 |
[04:00] | Today’s day 21. | 今天是第21天 |
[04:03] | No, uh, 22. | 不 第22天 |
[04:06] | You know, if it wasn’t for the existential terror… | 如果不是因为凝视真正的虚无空间 |
[04:08] | of staring into the literal void of space, | 而产生的存在恐惧 |
[04:10] | I’d say I’m feeling a little better today. | 我会说我今天感觉好一点了 |
[04:13] | Infection’s run its course, | 感染已经结束了 |
[04:14] | thanks to the Blue Meanie back there. | 这要谢谢那位蓝恶魔 |
[04:16] | Oh, you’d love her. | 你一定会很喜欢她的 |
[04:18] | Very practical. | 非常务实 |
[04:20] | Only a tiny bit sadistic. | 就是有点虐待倾向 |
[04:27] | So, the fuel cells were cracked during battle… | 燃料电池在打斗中被损坏 |
[04:29] | and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge… | 我们找到了办法逆转离子电荷 |
[04:31] | and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time. | 争取到了大约48小时的飞行时间 |
[04:38] | But it’s now dead in the water. | 但是现在已经彻底不能用了 |
[04:40] | Thousand light years from the nearest 7-Eleven. | 距最近的便利店有上千光年 |
[04:45] | Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning… | 明天早上氧气将会耗尽 |
[04:48] | and that’ll be it. | 然后就完了 |
[04:54] | Pep, I know I said no more surprises… | 小派 我知道我说过再不制造意外了 |
[04:57] | but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. | 但我得说 我真的希望能完成这最后一个 |
[05:01] | But it looks like… | 但是现在看来… |
[05:03] | Well, you know what it looks like. | 你知道看起来如何 |
[05:06] | Don’t feel bad about this. | 别为此而难过 |
[05:08] | I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks… | 其实 如果你痛心难过个几周 |
[05:11] | and then move on with enormous guilt… | 然后带着巨大的罪恶感继续生活下去… |
[05:20] | I should probably lie down for a minute. | 也许我应该躺会儿 |
[05:22] | Go rest my eyes. | 让眼睛休息一下 |
[05:27] | Please know… | 请知道 |
[05:29] | when I drift off, it’ll be like every night lately. | 当我渐渐睡去 会和近来的每晚一样 |
[05:33] | I’m fine. Totally fine. | 我很好 真的很好 |
[05:37] | I dream about you. | 我会梦到你 |
[05:40] | Because it’s always you. | 因为一直都是你 |
[09:04] | Couldn’t stop him. | 没能阻止他 |
[09:05] | Neither could I. | 我也一样 |
[09:06] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[09:10] | I lost the kid. | 我没救下那孩子 |
[09:14] | Tony, we lost. | 托尼 我们都输了 |
[09:18] | Is, uh…? | 派珀她… |
[09:20] | – Oh, good. – Oh, my God! | -太好了 -天呐 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:29] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:37] | It’s been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth. | 距灭霸来到地球 已经过了23天 |
[09:42] | World governments are in pieces. | 世界各国政府分崩离析 |
[09:45] | The parts that are still working… | 仍在运转的部门 |
[09:47] | …are trying to take a census and it looks like he did… | 在进行人口普查 看来他是成功了 |
[09:53] | He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. | 他做到了他声称要做的事 |
[09:55] | Thanos wiped out… | 灭霸消灭了… |
[09:58] | …50% of all living creatures. | 一半的生命 |
[10:06] | Where is he now? Where? | 他现在在哪 |
[10:08] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[10:10] | He just opened a portal and walked through. | 他开了个传送门 穿过去了 |
[10:15] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是哪根筋不对 |
[10:17] | Oh, he’s pissed. | 他很愤怒 |
[10:20] | He thinks he failed. | 他觉得自己失败了 |
[10:22] | Which, of course, he did… | 没错 他是失败了 |
[10:24] | but you know, there’s a lot of that going around, ain’t there? | 但我们都失败了 不是吗 |
[10:26] | Honestly, until this exact second | 说真的 要不是你开口说话 |
[10:28] | I thought you were a Build-A-Bear. | 我还以为你是小熊玩偶 |
[10:29] | Maybe I am. | 没准我就是 |
[10:30] | We’ve been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. | 我们已经找了灭霸三周 |
[10:32] | Deep space scans… | 扫描外太空 |
[10:33] | and satellites, and we got nothing. | 卫星搜索 然而毫无发现 |
[10:38] | Tony, you fought him. | 托尼 你和他交手过 |
[10:39] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[10:41] | I didn’t fight him. | 我没跟他”交手” |
[10:42] | No, he wiped my face with a planet… | 他用一颗星球暴揍了我 |
[10:44] | while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. | 然后那个布里克街魔术师把宝石交出去了 |
[10:46] | That’s what happened. There was no fight, | 实情就是这样 根本谈不上交手 |
[10:47] | – Ok. – ’cause he’s not beatable. | -好吧 -他根本不可战胜 |
[10:49] | Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything? | 他有没有透露过任何线索或坐标 |
[10:54] | I saw this coming a few years back. | 我几年前就预料到了 |
[10:56] | I had a vision. I didn’t wanna believe it. | 我看到了幻象 我本来不想相信 |
[10:58] | Thought I was dreaming. | 以为自己是做梦 |
[11:00] | Tony, I’m gonna need you to focus. | 托尼 我需要你集中精神 |
[11:01] | And I needed you. | 我曾经也需要你 |
[11:03] | As in, past tense. | 我是指过去 |
[11:04] | That trumps what you need. It’s too late, buddy. | 那比你现在的需求重要 太迟了 哥们 |
[11:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:10] | You know what I need? I need a shave. | 知道我需要什么吗 我需要刮胡子 |
[11:13] | And I believe I remember telling all youse… | 而且我记得我告诉过你们所有人 |
[11:15] | Tony, Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[11:17] | …alive and otherwise, that what we needed | 还在和不在的 我们需要的 |
[11:20] | was a suit of armor around the world. | 是一套保护世界的战衣 |
[11:22] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[11:23] | Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not. | 不管那是否会影响到我们宝贵的自由 |
[11:26] | That’s what we needed. | 那才是我们曾需要的 |
[11:27] | Well, that didn’t work out, did it? | 但那并没成功 不是吗 |
[11:28] | I said we’d lose. | 我说过我们会输的 |
[11:30] | You said, “We’ll do that together, too.” | 而你说 “那就一起输” |
[11:33] | And guess what, Cap? | 你猜怎么着 队长 |
[11:34] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[11:36] | And you weren’t there. | 而你不在场 |
[11:39] | But that’s what we do, right? | 不过我们就是干这个的 不是吗 |
[11:40] | Our best work after the fact? We’re the “Avengers.” | 总是在事后行动 我们是”复仇者” |
[11:43] | We’re the “Avengers,” Not the “Pre-vengers.” | “复仇者” 而不是”预防者” |
[11:45] | – Okay. – Right? | -好了 -对吗 |
[11:46] | – You made your point. Just sit down, okay? – Okay. | -你说得很明白了 先坐下吧 -好 |
[11:47] | – No, no, here’s my point. You know what? – Tony, | -不 我还没说完 -托尼 |
[11:49] | – She’s great by the way. – you’re sick. Sit down. | -对了 她可真棒 -你身体不好 坐下 |
[11:50] | We need you. You’re new blood. | 我们需要你 你是新生力量 |
[11:52] | Bunch of tired old mules. | 一群身心疲惫的老家伙 |
[11:53] | I got nothing for you, Cap. | 我没什么可给你的 队长 |
[11:55] | I got no coordinates… | 没坐标 |
[11:57] | no clues, no strategies, no options. | 没线索 没战略 没选择 |
[11:59] | Zero. Zip. Nada. | 屁都没有 |
[12:01] | No trust, liar. | 也没有信任 骗子 |
[12:07] | Here, take this. | 给你 拿着 |
[12:09] | You find him, you put that on… | 你找到他 戴上它 |
[12:11] | you hide. | 躲起来 |
[12:14] | – Tony! – I’m fine. | -托尼 -我没事 |
[12:16] | Let me… | 让我… |
[12:24] | Bruce gave him a sedative. | 布鲁斯给他注射了镇静剂 |
[12:26] | He’s gonna probably be out for the rest of the day. | 估计他今天之内都不会醒了 |
[12:28] | You guys take care of him… | 你们照顾好他 |
[12:30] | and I’ll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back. | 我回来时给他捎点克佐利亚的神药 |
[12:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:34] | To kill Thanos. | 去杀灭霸 |
[12:40] | You know, we usually work as a team here and, uh, | 我们通常一起行动 |
[12:42] | between you and I, morale’s a little fragile. | 私下里说一句 现在士气有点低落 |
[12:44] | We realize up there is more your territory, | 我们知道太空是你的领域 |
[12:46] | but this is our fight, too. | 但这也是我们的战斗 |
[12:48] | You even know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[12:49] | I know people who might. | 我认识可能知道的人 |
[12:50] | Don’t bother. | 不必麻烦了 |
[12:52] | I can tell you where Thanos is. | 我可以告诉你灭霸在哪 |
[12:57] | Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. | 灭霸花了很长时间来完善我 |
[13:00] | And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. | 他改造我时 总爱说他的伟大计划 |
[13:04] | Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. | 就算被拆解了 我仍然想讨好他 |
[13:08] | I’d ask… | 我会问 |
[13:10] | where would we go once his plan was complete? | 等计划完成后 我们去哪 |
[13:13] | And his answer was always the same. | 他每次的回答都一样 |
[13:19] | “To the Garden.” | “去花园” |
[13:21] | That’s cute. Thanos has a retirement plan. | 真有爱 灭霸还有退休计划 |
[13:23] | So, where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[13:25] | When Thanos snapped his fingers… | 灭霸打响指时 |
[13:27] | Earth became ground zero for a power surge | 地球成了宇宙级能量涌的 |
[13:30] | of ridiculously cosmic proportions. | 爆发点 |
[13:32] | No one’s ever seen anything like it. | 可谓前无古人 |
[13:34] | Until two days ago… | 直到两天前… |
[13:37] | on this planet. | 这个星球上又发生了一次 |
[13:40] | Thanos is there. | 灭霸在那儿 |
[13:43] | He used the stones again. | 他又用了一次宝石 |
[13:47] | We’d be going in shorthanded, you know? | 我们去的话 人手不足 |
[13:49] | Look, he’s still got the stones, so… | 宝石还在他手里 所以… |
[13:50] | So, let’s get ’em. | 那我们就去夺回来 |
[13:52] | Use them to bring everyone back. | 用宝石把大家救回来 |
[13:54] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Just like that. | 对 就这样 |
[13:57] | Even if there’s a small chance that we can undo this… | 哪怕有一丝挽回一切的希望 |
[14:00] | I mean, we owe it to everyone who’s not in this room to try. | 我们也必须为不在这里的每个人一试 |
[14:03] | If we do this, how do we know | 就算我们去 我们怎么知道 |
[14:04] | it’s gonna end any differently than it did before? | 结局会跟上次不一样 |
[14:07] | Because before you didn’t have me. | 因为上次你们没有我 |
[14:09] | Hey, new girl? | 新来的妹子 |
[14:11] | Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. | 这里每个人都是干超级英雄的 |
[14:14] | And if you don’t mind my asking, | 要是你不介意我问问 |
[14:15] | where the hell have you been all this time? | 这么久以来你都去哪了 |
[14:16] | There are a lot of other planets in the universe. | 宇宙里还有很多星球 |
[14:19] | And unfortunately, they didn’t have you guys. | 可惜那些地方没有你们 |
[14:41] | I like this one. | 我喜欢她 |
[14:48] | Let’s go get this son of a bitch. | 我们去干掉那个王八蛋 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:14] | Who here hasn’t been to space? | 这里谁没上过太空 |
[15:18] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | You better not throw up on my ship. | 你们最好别吐在我飞船里 |
[15:21] | Approaching jump in three… | 接近跳跃点 三 |
[15:22] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[15:38] | I’ll head down for recon. | 我下去侦查 |
[15:58] | This is gonna work, Steve. | 这次会成功的 史蒂夫 |
[16:00] | I know it will. | 我知道 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do if it doesn’t. | 因为如果不成功 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:08] | No satellites. No ships. No armies. | 没有卫星 没有战舰 没有军队 |
[16:11] | No ground defenses of any kind. | 没有任何地面防御 |
[16:15] | It’s just him. | 只有他 |
[16:17] | And that’s enough. | 那就够了 |
[17:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:00] | Where are they? | 宝石在哪 |
[18:01] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[18:05] | The universe required correction. | 宇宙需要修正 |
[18:08] | After that, the stones served no purpose… | 之后 宝石就没有用了 |
[18:12] | beyond temptation. | 只是诱惑 |
[18:13] | You murdered trillions! | 你杀了数万亿生灵 |
[18:16] | You should be grateful. | 你应该感激 |
[18:22] | Where are the stones? | 宝石在哪 |
[18:24] | Gone. | 没了 |
[18:26] | Reduced to atoms. | 化成原子了 |
[18:27] | You used them two days ago! | 你两天前还用过的 |
[18:29] | I used the stones to destroy the stones. | 我用宝石摧毁了宝石 |
[18:33] | It nearly killed me. | 差点要了我的命 |
[18:36] | But the work is done. | 但大业已成 |
[18:38] | It always will be. | 注定会完成的 |
[18:43] | I am inevitable. | 我是宿命 |
[18:48] | We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying! | 我们得把这里翻个底朝天 他肯定在撒谎 |
[18:51] | My father is many things. | 我父亲有很多特点 |
[18:53] | A liar is not one of them. | 但他不撒谎 |
[18:59] | Thank you, daughter. | 谢谢你 女儿 |
[19:03] | Perhaps I treated you too harshly. | 也许我过去对你太残酷了 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[19:17] | I went for the head. | 我砍脑袋了 |
[20:29] | So, I… | 那个…我… |
[20:32] | 他们走了 我们该 何去何从 | |
[20:33] | went on a date the other day. | 前两天去约会了 |
[20:36] | It’s the first time in five years. | 这是五年来第一次 |
[20:37] | You know? I’m sitting there at dinner. | 我坐在餐桌前 |
[20:41] | I didn’t even know what to talk about. | 都不知道该谈些什么 |
[20:44] | What did you talk about? | 你们谈了什么 |
[20:46] | Same old crap. You know, how things have changed. | 还是老一套 时过境迁了 |
[20:50] | My job, his job. | 我的工作 他的工作 |
[20:52] | How much we miss the Mets. | 我们多想念纽约大都会队 |
[20:57] | And then things got quiet… | 然后就陷入了沉默 |
[21:00] | then he cried as they were serving the salads. | 侍者上沙拉时 他哭了 |
[21:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:07] | I cried just before dessert. | 我上甜点之前哭的 |
[21:14] | But I’m seeing him again tomorrow, so… | 但我明天还要再见他 所以… |
[21:17] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[21:18] | You did the hardest part. You took the jump. | 你已经完成了最难的部分 你鼓起勇气行动了 |
[21:20] | You didn’t know where you were gonna come down. | 尽管你不知道结果会如何 |
[21:23] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[21:23] | That’s those little brave baby steps we gotta take… | 我们得这样勇敢地迈出一个个小步 |
[21:27] | to try and become whole again, try and find purpose. | 努力再次让自己完整 寻找意义 |
[21:32] | I went in the ice in ’45, | 我1945年落入冰层中 |
[21:34] | right after I met the love of my life. | 那时我才刚遇见自己的一生挚爱 |
[21:38] | Woke up 70 years later. | 再醒来已是七十年后 |
[21:42] | You gotta move on. | 人得向前看 |
[21:47] | Gotta move on. | 必须向前看 |
[21:54] | The world is in our hands. | 世界在我们手中 |
[21:56] | It’s left to us, guys. | 就交给我们了 各位 |
[21:58] | And we gotta do something with it. | 我们得做点什么 |
[22:01] | Otherwise… | 不然… |
[22:04] | Thanos should’ve killed all of us. | 灭霸就等于杀了所有人 |
[23:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[23:22] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[23:56] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[23:57] | Hey, kid! | 孩子 |
[24:03] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生什么了 |
[24:37] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[24:42] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[24:43] | Please, please! | 拜托 |
[24:45] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不不 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:52] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[24:53] | Oh, Cassie, no. | 凯西 不 |
[24:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:57] | No, no. | 不不 |
[25:00] | Please, please, please. No, Cassie. | 千万不要有凯西 |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | Cassie? | 凯西 |
[25:44] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:11] | You’re so big! | 你长大了好多 |
[26:27] | Yeah. We boarded that | 我们登上了那艘 |
[26:29] | highly-suspect warship Danvers pinged. | 丹弗斯说十分可疑的战舰 |
[26:32] | It was an infectious garbage scow. | 那是一艘有传染病的垃圾驳船 |
[26:34] | So, thanks for the hot tip. | 谢谢你的可靠情报 |
[26:35] | Well, you were closer. | 你们更近嘛 |
[26:37] | Yeah. And now we smell like garbage. | 现在我们全身都是垃圾味 |
[26:38] | You get a reading on those tremors? | 你采集到震动读数了吗 |
[26:40] | ‘Twas a mild subduction under the African plate. | 是非洲板块下的轻微下冲 |
[26:43] | Do we have a visual? How are we handling it? | 能看到吗 要怎么处理 |
[26:45] | Nat. | 小娜 |
[26:46] | It’s an earthquake under the ocean. | 只是海底地震 |
[26:48] | We handle it by not handling it. | 处理方式 就是不处理 |
[26:52] | Carol, are we seeing you here next month? | 卡罗尔 下个月你会回来吗 |
[26:55] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[26:55] | What? You gonna get another haircut? | 怎么 你要再去剪一次头发吗 |
[26:57] | Listen, fur face. | 听着 毛脸 |
[26:59] | I’m covering a lot of territory. | 我要负责的地域很广 |
[27:01] | The things that are happening on Earth | 发生在地球上的这些事 |
[27:03] | are happening everywhere. | 到处都在发生 |
[27:04] | On thousands of planets. | 在成千上万个星球上 |
[27:06] | All right, all right. That’s a good point. | 好吧 说得也是 |
[27:08] | That’s a good point. | 说得也是 |
[27:09] | So, you might not see me for a long time. | 所以你们可能很长一段时间见不到我了 |
[27:12] | All right. Uh, well… | 好吧 那… |
[27:15] | This channel’s always active. | 这个频道会一直开启 |
[27:16] | So, if anything goes sideways… | 所以如果发生任何事 |
[27:19] | anyone’s making trouble where they shouldn’t… | 任何人在不该惹麻烦的地方制造麻烦 |
[27:22] | comes through me. | 都先通知我 |
[27:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[27:25] | All right. | 那好 |
[27:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:38] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[27:39] | The Federales found a room full of bodies. | 联邦调查局发现了一房间的尸体 |
[27:42] | Looks like a bunch of cartel guys… | 似乎是一群贩毒集团的人 |
[27:44] | never even had a chance to get their guns off. | 甚至都没机会掏枪 |
[27:46] | I mean, it’s probably a rival gang. | 八成是敌对帮派干的 |
[27:48] | Except it isn’t. | 但不是 |
[27:49] | It’s definitely Barton. | 肯定是巴顿 |
[27:52] | What he’s done here… | 他在这里做的事 |
[27:53] | what he’s been doing for the last few years… | 他过去几年里做的事 |
[27:58] | I mean, the scene that he left… | 他所留下的场面 |
[28:00] | I gotta tell you, | 我得说 |
[28:01] | there’s a part of me that doesn’t even wanna find him. | 我心里都有点不想找到他 |
[28:09] | Will you find out where he’s going next? | 你能查出他接下来要去哪吗 |
[28:16] | Nat? | 小娜 |
[28:18] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:32] | You know, I’d offer to cook you dinner, but… | 我倒想提出亲自给你下厨 |
[28:34] | you seem pretty miserable already. | 但你似乎已经很痛苦了 |
[28:40] | You here to do your laundry? | 你是来洗衣服的吗 |
[28:41] | And to see a friend. | 也来看看朋友 |
[28:44] | Clearly, your friend is fine. | 显然 你的朋友很好 |
[28:50] | You know, I saw a pod of whales | 我过桥的时候 |
[28:51] | when I was coming over the bridge. | 看到了一群鲸鱼 |
[28:52] | In the Hudson? | 在哈德逊河里吗 |
[28:53] | There’s fewer ships… cleaner water. | 船只少了 水就清了 |
[28:55] | You know, if you’re about to tell me | 如果你要跟我说 |
[28:57] | to look on the bright side… | 去看好的一面 |
[29:02] | I’m about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich. | 我就用花生酱三明治砸你的头 |
[29:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:09] | Force of habit. | 旧习难改 |
[29:24] | You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on… | 我一直告诉大家要放下过去 |
[29:26] | and grow. | 继续生活 |
[29:30] | Some do. | 有些人这么做了 |
[29:35] | But not us. | 但是我们不行 |
[29:37] | If I move on, who does this? | 如果我放下过去 谁来做这些事 |
[29:40] | Maybe it doesn’t need to be done. | 也许这些事不需要做 |
[29:46] | I used to have nothing. | 以前我一无所有 |
[29:50] | And then I got this. | 然后我拥有了这些 |
[29:54] | This job. | 这份工作 |
[29:58] | This family. | 这个家庭 |
[30:03] | And I was | 我因此 |
[30:05] | I was better because of it. | 变得更好 |
[30:14] | And even though they’re gone… | 虽然他们都不在了 |
[30:21] | I’m still trying to be better. | 我还是在尽量变得更好 |
[30:27] | I think we both need to get a life. | 我觉得我们俩都需要有点私生活 |
[30:31] | You first. | 你先来 |
[30:40] | Is anyone home? | 有人在吗 |
[30:41] | This is, uh, Scott Lang. | 我是斯科特·朗 |
[30:43] | We met a few years ago at the airport… | 我们几年前在机场见过 |
[30:46] | in Germany? | 德国的机场 |
[30:47] | I was the guy that got really big. I had a mask on. | 我是那个变大的人 我当时戴了面具 |
[30:50] | – You wouldn’t recognize me. – Is this an old message? | -你们大概认不出我 -这是以前的信息吗 |
[30:52] | Ant-Man? I know you know… I know you know that. | 蚁人 我知道你们知道我 |
[30:55] | – It’s the front gate. – I really need to talk to you guys. | -那是前门 -我真的需要和你们谈谈 |
[31:04] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[31:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[31:10] | Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics? | 你们俩学过量子物理学吗 |
[31:13] | Only to make conversation. | 只有一点点了解 |
[31:15] | All right, so… | 好吧 是这样… |
[31:17] | five years ago, right before… | 五年前 就在… |
[31:21] | Thanos… | 灭霸的事发生前… |
[31:22] | I was in a place called the quantum realm. | 我进入了一个叫量子域的地方 |
[31:24] | The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. | 量子域有它自己的微观宇宙 |
[31:27] | To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. | 要想进去 你得变得非常非常小 |
[31:29] | Hope. She’s my, um… | 霍普 她是我的… |
[31:33] | She was my… | 她本是我的… |
[31:36] | She was supposed to pull me out. | 她本应该把我拉出来的 |
[31:37] | And then Thanos happened… | 然后灭霸的事发生了… |
[31:39] | and I got stuck in there. | 我就被困在里面了 |
[31:41] | I’m sorry, that must have been a very long five years. | 很遗憾 这五年一定很漫长 |
[31:43] | Yeah, but that’s just it. | 是啊 问题就在这里 |
[31:45] | It wasn’t. | 并不漫长 |
[31:46] | For me, it was five hours. | 对我来说 只有五个小时 |
[31:48] | See, the rules of the quantum realm | 量子域的法则 |
[31:49] | aren’t like they are up here. | 跟这个世界不一样 |
[31:50] | Everything is unpredictable. | 一切都不可预测 |
[31:52] | Is that anybody’s sandwich? | 那个三明治有人要吗 |
[31:53] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[31:55] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[31:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[31:59] | So… | 所以… |
[32:01] | what I’m saying is… | 我想说的是… |
[32:03] | time works differently in the quantum realm. | 在量子域里 时间有不同的运行方式 |
[32:06] | The only problem is right now | 唯一的问题是 现在 |
[32:08] | we don’t have a way to navigate it. | 我们没法在其中定位 |
[32:10] | But what if we did? | 但如果有办法呢 |
[32:11] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我一直在思考这个 |
[32:12] | What if we could somehow control the chaos… | 如果我们能想办法控制这种混沌 |
[32:15] | and we could navigate it? | 并在其中定位呢 |
[32:16] | What if there was a way… | 如果我们有办法 |
[32:17] | that we could enter the quantum realm | 在某个特定时间点 |
[32:19] | at a certain point in time… | 进入量子域 |
[32:20] | but then exit the quantum realm | 然后在另一个特定时间点 |
[32:22] | at another point in time? | 离开量子域呢 |
[32:23] | Like… | 比如说 |
[32:25] | – Like before Thanos. – Wait. | -在灭霸打响指之前 -等等 |
[32:28] | Are you talking about a time machine? | 你指的是时间机器吗 |
[32:29] | No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. | 不 不 当然不是 不是时间机器 |
[32:32] | This is more like a… | 这更像是… |
[32:36] | Yeah. Like a time machine. | 没错 就是时间机器 |
[32:37] | I know, it’s crazy. It’s crazy. | 我知道 这很疯狂 非常疯狂 |
[32:40] | But I can’t stop thinking about it. | 但我就一直在思考这个 |
[32:41] | There’s gotta be… | 肯定有… |
[32:44] | some way… | 办法的… |
[32:45] | – It’s crazy. – Scott. | -是很疯狂 -斯科特 |
[32:47] | I get emails from a raccoon… | 我能收到一只浣熊发的邮件 |
[32:48] | so nothing sounds crazy anymore. | 所以 再没什么算是”疯狂”了 |
[32:51] | So, who do we talk to about this? | 那么 我们要跟谁讨论这个 |
[33:11] | Chow time! | 开饭咯 |
[33:15] | Maguna. | 摩古娜 |
[33:20] | Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch? | 摩根·H·斯塔克 你想吃午饭吗 |
[33:23] | Define “lunch” or be | 定义一下”午饭” 不然 |
[33:24] | – disintegrated. – Okay. | -就等着被灭吧 -好吧 |
[33:27] | You should not be wearing that, okay? | 你不应该戴这个 好吗 |
[33:28] | That is part of a special anniversary gift | 这是我给妈妈做的周年纪念 |
[33:30] | I’m making for Mom. | 特别礼物里的 |
[33:34] | There you go. You thinking about lunch? | 好了 想吃午饭吗 |
[33:37] | I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce. | 我可以拿莴苣包一把蟋蟀给你 |
[33:39] | – No. – That’s what you want. | -不 -你不是想吃那个吗 |
[33:41] | How did you find this? | 你怎么找到这个的 |
[33:44] | – Garage. – Really? | -在车库里 -真的吗 |
[33:45] | – Were you looking for it? – No. | -你是有意去找它的吗 -没有 |
[33:48] | I found it, though. | 反正我找到了 |
[33:50] | You like going in the garage, huh? | 你喜欢进车库是吗 |
[33:52] | So does Daddy. | 爸爸也是 |
[33:54] | It’s fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her. | 其实没关系 我给妈妈买的礼物她从来不穿 |
[34:00] | So, I’m gonna… | 那么 我要… |
[34:19] | No. We know what it sounds like. | 不 我们知道这听上去多疯狂 |
[34:21] | Tony, after everything you’ve seen, | 托尼 在经历过这一切之后 |
[34:23] | – is anything really impossible? – Quantum fluctuation | -难道还真有不可能的事吗 -量子波动 |
[34:24] | messes with the Planck scale… | 达到普朗克尺度 |
[34:26] | 大卫·德将量子理论与多重宇宙理论结合 提出回到过去只是进入另一个平行宇宙 | |
[34:26] | which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. | 并引出德氏观点 |
[34:27] | Can we agree on that? | 我们能认同这一点吗 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | In layman’s terms, it means you’re not coming home. | 通俗地讲 就是你无法回到这里了 |
[34:33] | – I did. – No. | -我回来了 -不对 |
[34:34] | You accidentally survived. | 你是碰巧幸存了 |
[34:36] | It’s a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. | 这是十亿分之一的宇宙侥幸 |
[34:38] | And now you wanna pull a… | 现在你想进行… |
[34:40] | What do you call it? | 你怎么说的来着 |
[34:43] | A time heist? | 时间盗窃 |
[34:45] | Yeah, a time heist. Of course. | 没错 时间盗窃 当然了 |
[34:47] | Why didn’t we think of this before? | 我们之前怎么没想到呢 |
[34:49] | Because it’s laughable. Because it’s a pipe dream. | 因为这太好笑了 简直是白日梦 |
[34:51] | The stones are in the past. | 无限宝石都在过去 |
[34:53] | We could go back, we could get them. | 我们可以回去拿到它们 |
[34:55] | We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back. | 我们可以自己打响指 把所有人带回来 |
[34:57] | Or screw it up worse than he already has, right? | 或者让事情变得更糟 对吗 |
[34:59] | I don’t believe we would. | 我觉得我们不会的 |
[35:01] | Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. | 不得不说 有时我还挺怀念你的乐观 |
[35:04] | However, high hopes won’t help | 然而 如果没有合理可行的方法 |
[35:06] | if there’s no logical, tangible way | 来安全地进行所谓的时间盗窃 |
[35:08] | for me to safely execute said time heist. | 寄予厚望也没用 |
[35:12] | I believe the most likely outcome | 我认为最可能的后果 |
[35:14] | will be our collective demise. | 就是我们共同灭亡 |
[35:15] | Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. | 只要我们严格遵守时间旅行的规则就不会 |
[35:18] | All right? It means no talking to our past selves… | 就是说 不可以跟过去的自己交谈 |
[35:21] | no betting on sporting events. | 不可以给体育比赛下注 |
[35:22] | I’m gonna stop you right there, Scott. | 我得让你打住了 斯科特 |
[35:25] | Are you seriously telling me | 你真要跟我说 |
[35:26] | that your plan to save the universe… | 你拯救宇宙的计划 |
[35:28] | is based on Back to the Future? | 是基于《回到未来》的吗 |
[35:31] | – Is it? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[35:33] | Good. You had me worried there. | 很好 你刚刚害我有点担忧 |
[35:34] | ‘Cause that would be horseshit. | 因为那就扯淡了 |
[35:35] | That’s not how quantum physics works. | 量子物理的原理不是那样的 |
[35:38] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[35:41] | We have to take a stand. | 我们必须奋起抗争 |
[35:43] | We did stand. And yet, here we are. | 我们抗争了 但还是落得这个地步 |
[35:47] | I know you got a lot on the line. | 我知道你有很多顾虑 |
[35:49] | You got a wife, a daughter. | 你有妻子 女儿 |
[35:52] | But I lost someone very important to me. | 但我也失去了对我非常重要的人 |
[35:55] | A lotta people did. | 很多人都是 |
[35:56] | And now, now we have a chance to bring her back… | 而现在 我们有机会让她回来 |
[35:59] | to bring everyone back, | 让所有人回来 |
[36:01] | and you’re telling me that you won’t even… | 而你却告诉我 你甚至都不… |
[36:02] | That’s right, Scott. I won’t even. | 是的 斯科特 我甚至都不 |
[36:06] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:09] | Mommy told me to come and save you. | 妈妈让我来救你 |
[36:12] | Good job. I’m saved. | 干得好 你救下我了 |
[36:15] | I wish you were coming here to ask me something else. | 我真希望你们是来问我其他事的 |
[36:17] | Anything else. | 什么都行 |
[36:18] | I’m honestly happy to see you guys, I just… | 我真的很高兴见到你们 我只是… |
[36:20] | Oh, look, the table’s set for six. | 对了 我们准备了六人份的午餐 |
[36:21] | Tony. I get it. | 托尼 我懂 |
[36:23] | And I’m happy for you. I really am. | 我为你高兴 真的 |
[36:26] | But this is a second chance. | 但这是我们的第二次机会 |
[36:28] | I got my second chance right here, Cap. | 我的第二次机会就在这儿呢 队长 |
[36:31] | Can’t roll the dice on it. | 我不能拿她冒险 |
[36:35] | If you don’t talk shop, you can stay for lunch. | 只要不谈工作 你们可以留下来用午餐 |
[36:40] | Well, he’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[36:42] | He’s not wrong. | 他没有错 |
[36:43] | Yeah, but, I mean, what are we, what are we, what are we gonna do? | 是啊 但是 我们该怎么办 |
[36:45] | We need him. What, are we gonna stop? | 我们需要他 我们就这么放弃吗 |
[36:47] | No, I wanna do it right. | 不 我想把这事做好 |
[36:53] | We’re gonna need a really big brain. | 我们需要一个大大脑 |
[36:55] | Bigger than his? | 比他的还大吗 |
[36:57] | Come on, I feel like I’m the only one eating here. | 别这样 怎么好像就我一个人在吃 |
[36:59] | Try some of that. | 尝尝那个 |
[37:00] | Have some eggs. | 来点炒蛋 |
[37:02] | I’m so confused. | 我好困惑 |
[37:03] | These are confusing times. | 现在就是令人困惑的年代 |
[37:05] | Right, no, no. That’s not what I meant. | 是啊 不 不 我不是那个意思 |
[37:07] | Nah, I get it. I’m kidding! | 我懂啦 我开玩笑的 |
[37:10] | I know, it’s crazy. | 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[37:12] | I’m wearing shirts now. | 我都开始穿衬衫了 |
[37:13] | Yeah. What? How? Why? | 是啊 什么 怎么会 为什么 |
[37:17] | Five years ago, we got our asses beat. | 五年前 我们惨败 |
[37:19] | Except it was worse for me… | 只不过我更惨 |
[37:21] | ’cause I lost twice. | 因为我输了两次 |
[37:23] | First, Hulk lost, then Banner lost… | 先是绿巨人输了 后来班纳又输了 |
[37:25] | and then, we all lost. | 再后来 我们都输了 |
[37:27] | No one blamed you, Bruce. | 没人怪你 布鲁斯 |
[37:28] | I did. | 我怪 |
[37:31] | For years, I’ve been treating the Hulk | 这么多年来 我一直把绿巨人 |
[37:33] | like he’s some kind of disease… | 当成一种疾病 |
[37:34] | something to get rid of. | 一种需要摆脱的东西 |
[37:36] | But then, I start looking at him as the cure. | 但后来 我开始视他为出路 |
[37:39] | Eighteen months in the gamma lab. | 我在伽马实验室待了18个月 |
[37:42] | I put the brains and the brawn together… | 把思想和力量融为了一体 |
[37:44] | and now, look at me. | 现在看看我 |
[37:47] | Best of both worlds. | 两个自我的最佳状态 |
[37:49] | – Excuse me, Mr. Hulk? – Yes. | -打扰一下 绿巨人先生 -什么事 |
[37:50] | Can we get a photo? | 我们能跟你合影吗 |
[37:52] | 100%, little person. | 当然可以 小朋友 |
[37:54] | Come on, step on up. Do you mind? | 来 站过来 能帮个忙吗 |
[37:57] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[37:59] | Say “Green.” | 说”绿” |
[38:00] | – Green. – Green. | -绿 -绿 |
[38:03] | Did you get that? | 拍到了吗 |
[38:04] | That’s a good one. | 拍得很好 |
[38:06] | Did you want to grab one with me? I’m Ant-Man. | 你们也想跟我合个影吗 我是蚁人 |
[38:12] | They’re Hulk fans. | 他们是绿巨人的粉丝 |
[38:13] | – They don’t know Ant-Man. – Wait. No, no. | -他们不知道蚁人 -等等 不 不 |
[38:14] | – He feel bad. – Nobody…nobody does. | -他难过了 -没人知道 |
[38:15] | – No, he wants you… – I don’t want a picture. | -他想跟你们… -我不想合影 |
[38:16] | – He wants you to take a picture with him. – Stranger danger. | -他想跟你们合影 -陌生人很危险 |
[38:18] | Yeah, look, he’s even saying no, he doesn’t. | 你看 他都说不要了 |
[38:20] | – I get it. I don’t want it, either. – But come on, the kid, but… | -我懂 我也不想 -别这样 那孩子 |
[38:22] | – I don’t want a picture with them. – But you… | -我不想跟他们合影 -可你… |
[38:23] | – He’s gonna feel bad. – Sorry. | -他会难过的 -抱歉 |
[38:25] | They’re happy to do it. They said they’ll do it. | 他们乐意的 他们说愿意了 |
[38:26] | – I don’t want to do it. – We can do it. | -我不想合影 -我们可以拍的 |
[38:27] | – No, you…you feel bad. – Take the goddamn phone. | -不 你难过了 -把手机拿走 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:31] | – Thank you, Mr. Hulk. – No, it was great, kids. | -谢谢你 绿巨人先生 -不用谢 孩子们 |
[38:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:34] | Hulk out! | 绿巨人来了 |
[38:36] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[38:38] | Dab. | Dab手势 |
[38:39] | – Bruce. – Listen to your mom. | -布鲁斯 -要听妈妈的话 |
[38:41] | She knows better. | 她最懂了 |
[38:42] | About what we were saying. | 关于我们刚刚谈到的 |
[38:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:47] | The whole time travel do-over? | 时间旅行重来一次的事 |
[38:51] | Guys, it’s outside of my area of expertise. | 各位 这不是我专长的领域 |
[38:55] | Well, you pulled this off. | 这事你都搞定了 |
[38:57] | I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too. | 我记得这曾经也看似不可能 |
[39:34] | I’ve got a mild inspiration. | 我有个小灵感 |
[39:36] | I’d like to see if it checks out. | 我想看看行不行得通 |
[39:38] | So, I’d like to run one last sim | 所以 今晚收工前 |
[39:40] | before we pack it in for the night. | 我想再做一次模拟 |
[39:41] | This time, in the shape of a Mobius strip, | 这一次 以莫比乌斯环的形态 |
[39:45] | inverted, please. | 请逆转 |
[39:46] | Processing. | 正在处理 |
[39:50] | Right, give me the eigenvalue of that particle | 好吧 把那个粒子的特征值 |
[39:53] | factoring in spectral decomp. | 进行光谱分解 |
[39:55] | – That’ll take a second. – Just a moment. | -这会需要点时间 -请稍等 |
[39:58] | And don’t worry if it doesn’t pan out. I’m just kinda… | 不成功也没事 我只是… |
[40:03] | Model rendered. | 模型渲染完毕 |
[40:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:18] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:23] | What are you doing up, little miss? | 你怎么起来了 小丫头 |
[40:25] | – Shit. – Nope. We don’t say that. | -该死 -不 我们不能说那种话 |
[40:27] | Only Mommy says that word. | 只有妈妈可以说那个词 |
[40:28] | She coined it. It belongs to her. | 那是她创造的 是她的专属词 |
[40:30] | Why are you up? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[40:31] | ‘Cause I’ve got some important shit going on here! | 因为我还有大事要做 |
[40:33] | Why do you think? | 要不然呢 |
[40:33] | No, I got something on my mind. | 不 我有心事 |
[40:35] | I got something on my mind. | 我有心事 |
[40:37] | Was it juice pops? | 是果汁冰棍吗 |
[40:40] | Sure was. | 是的 |
[40:42] | That’s extortion. That’s a word. | 这是敲诈 敲诈是个词 |
[40:44] | What kind you want? | 你想要什么味的 |
[40:46] | Great minds think alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[40:47] | Juice pops exactly was on | 果汁冰棍 正是 |
[40:51] | my mind. | 我心里所想 |
[40:53] | You done? Yeah? | 吃完了吗 不要了 |
[40:55] | Now you are. | 现在没了 |
[40:57] | Here. Wipe. | 来 擦擦嘴 |
[41:01] | Good. That face goes there. | 很好 躺下吧 |
[41:03] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事 |
[41:05] | A story. | 讲故事 |
[41:07] | Once upon a time, Maguna went to bed. The end. | 从前 摩古娜上床睡觉 讲完了 |
[41:09] | – That is a horrible story. – Come on, | -这故事太糟糕了 -怎么了 |
[41:11] | that’s your favorite story. | 这是你最爱的故事 |
[41:13] | Love you tons. | 超级爱你[爱你好多吨] |
[41:16] | I love you 3,000. | 我爱你三千 |
[41:28] | 3,000. That’s crazy. | 三千 这数真大 |
[41:32] | Go to bed or I’ll sell all your toys. | 快睡觉 不然我把你玩具全卖了 |
[41:35] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[41:36] | Not that it’s a competition… | 虽然这不是竞争 |
[41:38] | but she loves me 3,000. | 但她爱我三千哦 |
[41:40] | Does she, now? | 是吗 |
[41:41] | You were somewhere in the low 6 to 900 range. | 你大概也就在六百到九百之间吧 |
[41:51] | Whatcha reading? | 你在看什么 |
[41:53] | Just a book on composting. | 关于堆肥的书 |
[41:55] | What’s new with composting? | 堆肥有什么新门道 |
[41:58] | – Interesting science… – I figured it out. | -有趣的科学… -我想出来了 |
[42:01] | By the way. | 顺便说一句 |
[42:03] | And, you know, just so we’re talking about the same thing… | 我们是在聊同一件事吗 |
[42:06] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么 |
[42:17] | That’s… | 这… |
[42:19] | amazing and | 太惊人了 |
[42:21] | terrifying. | 也很可怕 |
[42:22] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[42:31] | We got really lucky. | 我们真的很幸运 |
[42:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:36] | A lot of people didn’t. | 很多人可没这么幸运 |
[42:37] | Nope. And I can’t help everybody. | 对 我也不可能帮助所有人 |
[42:40] | Sorta seems like you can. | 看来你可以 |
[42:42] | Not if I stop. | 除非我停手 |
[42:44] | I can put a pin in it right now and stop. | 我可以马上收手不干 |
[42:48] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[42:50] | trying to get you to stop… | 劝你收手 |
[42:51] | has been one of the few failures of my entire life. | 是我这辈子少数做不到的事之一 |
[42:58] | Something tells me I should put it in a | 我有几分觉得 我该把它 |
[43:01] | lockbox and drop it to the bottom of the lake… | 锁进盒子里 沉进湖底 |
[43:05] | and go to bed. | 然后上床睡觉 |
[43:13] | But would you be able to rest? | 但你能安心睡着吗 |
[43:20] | Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. | 好 准备好 时间旅行测试1 |
[43:23] | Scott, fire up…the, uh, | 斯科特 启动 |
[43:26] | van thing. | 车里那玩意 |
[43:30] | Breakers are set. | 断路器已安装好 |
[43:31] | Emergency generators are on standby. | 紧急发电机已就绪 |
[43:33] | Good, because if we blow the grid, | 很好 因为如果我们烧断了电网 |
[43:34] | I don’t want to lose, uh, Tiny here in the 1950s. | 我可不想把小不点丢在上世纪五十年代 |
[43:38] | – Excuse me? – He’s kidding. | -你说什么 -他在开玩笑呢 |
[43:41] | You can’t say things like that. | 你不能说这种话 |
[43:42] | It was a bad joke. | 就是个冷笑话而已 |
[43:47] | You were kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑 对吧 |
[43:48] | I have no idea. We’re talking about time travel here. | 我不知道 这可是时间旅行 |
[43:51] | Either it’s all a joke, or none of it is. | 要么就是玩笑 要么就是玩完 |
[43:54] | We’re good! | 我们准备好了 |
[43:55] | Get your helmet on. | 戴上你的头盔 |
[43:57] | Scott, I’m gonna send you back a week… | 斯科特 我要把你送回一周之前 |
[43:59] | let you walk around for an hour, | 让你待一个小时 |
[44:01] | then bring you back in 10 seconds. | 然后10秒后带你回来 |
[44:03] | Make sense? | 懂吗 |
[44:04] | Perfectly not confusing. | 完全明白 |
[44:06] | Good luck, Scott. You got this. | 祝你好运 斯科特 你能行的 |
[44:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[44:11] | I do, Captain America. | 我能行的 美国队长 |
[44:15] | On a count of three… | 三秒倒计时 |
[44:16] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[44:24] | Guys? | 各位 |
[44:25] | This doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对劲 |
[44:28] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[44:28] | – What’s going on? – Who is that? | -这是怎么了 -那是谁 |
[44:29] | – Hold on. – Is that Scott? | -等等 -那是斯科特吗 |
[44:30] | Yes, it’s Scott. | 当然是了 |
[44:34] | – What’s going on, Bruce? – Oh, my back! | -怎么回事 布鲁斯 -我的背 |
[44:37] | – What is this? – Hold on a second. | -这又怎么回事 -等等的 |
[44:38] | – Could I get a little space here? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -能让让吗 -当然 |
[44:39] | Can you bring him back? | 你能把他变回来吗 |
[44:40] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力呢 |
[44:48] | It’s a baby. | 是个婴儿 |
[44:49] | – It’s Scott. – As a baby. | -是斯科特 -婴儿的斯科特 |
[44:51] | – He’ll grow. – Bring Scott back. | -他会长大的 -把斯科特变回来 |
[44:53] | When I say kill the power, kill the power. | 我说断电时 就断电 |
[44:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[44:56] | And… kill it! | 准备…断电 |
[45:02] | Somebody peed my pants. | 有人尿在我裤子里了 |
[45:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:05] | But I don’t know if it was baby me or old me. | 但我不确定是婴儿的我 还是老年的我 |
[45:12] | Or just me me. | 还是就是我 |
[45:14] | Time travel! | 时间旅行啊 |
[45:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:22] | I see this as an absolute win. | 我觉得这绝对是成功啊 |
[46:10] | Why the long face? | 干吗拉个脸 |
[46:11] | Let me guess, he turned into a baby. | 我猜猜 他变成婴儿了 |
[46:14] | Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here? | 还不止 对 你怎么来了 |
[46:16] | It’s the EPR Paradox. | 是爱波罗悖论 |
[46:18] | Instead of pushing Lang through time, | 你们没能让朗在时间里移动 |
[46:20] | you might’ve wound up pushing time through Lang. | 而是让时间在朗身上流动了 |
[46:22] | It’s tricky, dangerous. | 这很不好弄 很危险 |
[46:23] | Somebody could have cautioned you against it. | 真该有人提醒你注意的 |
[46:25] | You did. | 你提醒了 |
[46:26] | Oh, did I? | 是吗 |
[46:27] | Well, thank God I’m here. | 幸好我来了 |
[46:30] | Regardless, I fixed it. | 不管怎样 我解决了 |
[46:33] | A fully functioning time-space GPS. | 完全好用的时间空间定位仪 |
[46:37] | I just want peace. | 我只想要和平 |
[46:40] | Turns out resentment is corrosive, and I hate it. | 原来怨恨会腐蚀心灵 我讨厌它 |
[46:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:46] | We got a shot at getting these stones, | 我们有机会拿到宝石 |
[46:47] | but I gotta tell you my priorities. | 但我得告诉你我最看重什么 |
[46:50] | Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes. | 找回我们失去的 希望可以 |
[46:52] | Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs. | 留住我得到的 我必须 不惜一切 |
[46:56] | And maybe not die trying. | 或许 不用杀身成仁 |
[46:59] | Would be nice. | 那样最好了 |
[47:03] | Sounds like a deal. | 听上去不错 |
[47:27] | Tony, I don’t know. | 托尼 这好吗 |
[47:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[47:30] | He made it for you. | 这是他为你造的 |
[47:32] | Plus, honestly, I have to get it out of the garage | 而且 说实在的 我得赶紧从车库里取出来 |
[47:34] | before Morgan takes it sledding. | 不然要被摩根拿去滑着玩了 |
[47:41] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[47:43] | Will you keep that a little quiet? | 你能别声张吗 |
[47:46] | Didn’t bring one for the whole team. | 我可没给全队都带礼物来 |
[47:49] | We are getting the whole team, yeah? | 是全队都来吧 |
[47:53] | We’re working on that right now. | 我们正在集结人手呢 |
[48:12] | Hey, Humie. | 人类 |
[48:14] | Where’s Big Green? | 大绿呢 |
[48:16] | The kitchen, I think. | 在厨房里吧 |
[48:19] | That’s awesome. | 好赞啊 |
[48:22] | Rhodey, careful on re-entry. | 罗德 降落时小心 |
[48:24] | There’s an idiot in the landing zone. | 降落区有个白痴 |
[48:27] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[48:28] | What’s up, Regular-Sized Man? | 好啊 普通大小的哥们 |
[49:21] | Kind of a step down from the golden palaces | 跟金宫殿 魔法锤比 |
[49:23] | and the magic hammers and whatnot. | 差远了啊 |
[49:26] | Hey, have a little compassion, pal. | 有点同情心嘛 伙计 |
[49:27] | First, they lost Asgard, then half their people. | 他们先失去了阿斯加德 然后又失去了半数人民 |
[49:30] | They’re probably just happy to have a home. | 他们大概有个家就很开心了 |
[49:31] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你们不该来的 |
[49:35] | Valkyrie! | 女武神 |
[49:36] | Great to see you, angry girl! | 见到你真高兴 生气姑娘 |
[49:39] | I think I liked you better either of the other ways. | 我觉得你另外两个形态哪个都比这样好 |
[49:42] | This is Rocket. | 这是火箭 |
[49:43] | How ya doing? | 你好 |
[49:47] | He won’t see you. | 他不会见你们的 |
[49:48] | It’s that bad, huh? | 那么糟吗 |
[49:49] | We only see him once a month | 我们每月只能见到他一次 |
[49:51] | when he comes in for “supplies.” | 在他来取”补给”时 |
[49:55] | It’s that bad. | 那么糟啊 |
[49:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:10] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[50:14] | Something died in here! | 这里面一股腐臭 |
[50:17] | Hello? Thor! | 有人吗 托尔 |
[50:20] | Are you here about the cable? | 你是来修电视的吗 |
[50:22] | The Cinemax went out two weeks ago and… | 电影频道两周前就收不到了 |
[50:25] | the sports are all kinda fuzzy and whatnot. | 体育频道也都模模糊糊的 |
[50:28] | Thor? | 托尔 |
[50:37] | Boys! Oh, my God! | 伙计们 天呐 |
[50:41] | Oh, my God, it’s so good to see you! | 天呐 见到你们太好了 |
[50:44] | Come here, cuddly little rascal. | 过来 你这可爱的小坏蛋 |
[50:46] | Yeah, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 别了 别介了 |
[50:49] | That’s not necessary. | 真没必要 |
[50:50] | Hulk, you know my friends Miek and Korg, right? | 绿巨人 你认识我的朋友米克和寇格吧 |
[50:53] | – Hey, boys! – Hey, guys. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[50:55] | Long time no see. | 好久没见 |
[50:56] | Beer’s in the bucket. | 啤酒在桶里 |
[50:57] | Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. | 有无线网 自己登吧 |
[50:59] | No password, obviously. | 没有密码的 |
[51:01] | Thor, he’s back. | 托尔 他又来了 |
[51:03] | That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again. | 电视上那小子刚刚又喊我蠢货了 |
[51:06] | Noobmaster. | 新手大师 |
[51:08] | Yeah, NoobMaster69 | 对 新手大师69 |
[51:09] | – called me a dickhead. – I am sick of this. | -喊我蠢货 -我受够了 |
[51:12] | Noobmaster, hey, it’s Thor again. | 新手大师 还是托尔 |
[51:14] | You know, the God of Thunder. | 雷神哦 |
[51:15] | Listen, buddy, if you don’t log off this game immediately, | 听着 伙计 如果你不马上退出游戏 |
[51:17] | I am gonna fly over to your house, | 我就飞去你家 |
[51:19] | come down to that basement you’re hiding in, | 冲进你正躲在的地下室里 |
[51:21] | rip off your arms, and shove them up your butt! | 扯掉你的胳膊 塞进你屁眼里 |
[51:24] | Oh, that’s right, yes! | 没错 |
[51:25] | Go cry to your father, you little weasel. | 去你爸那儿哭吧 小混蛋 |
[51:27] | Thank you, Thor. | 谢谢 托尔 |
[51:28] | Let me know if he bothers you again, okay? | 他再敢欺负你就告诉我 好吗 |
[51:30] | Thank you very much. I will. | 非常感谢 我会的 |
[51:32] | So, you guys want a drink? What are we drinking? | 你们想喝点啥吗 我们喝什么 |
[51:34] | I’ve got beer, tequila, all sorts of things. | 我有啤酒 龙舌兰 什么都有 |
[51:39] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[51:41] | – You all right? – Yes, I’m fine. Why? | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 怎么了 |
[51:43] | Why, don’t I look all right? | 我看上去不好吗 |
[51:45] | You look like melted ice cream. | 你看上去像融化的冰淇淋 |
[51:48] | So, what’s up? You just here for a hang, or what? | 怎么 你就是来玩的吗 |
[51:51] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[51:53] | There might be a chance we could fix everything. | 我们或许有机会修复一切 |
[51:55] | What, like the cable? | 电视吗 |
[51:57] | ‘Cause that’s been driving me bananas for weeks. | 因为这事折磨我几周了 |
[51:59] | Like Thanos. | 是灭霸 |
[52:19] | Don’t say that name. | 别提那个名字 |
[52:23] | Yeah, we don’t actually say that name in here. | 是啊 我们这里不提那个名字的 |
[52:31] | Please take your hand off me. | 请把你的手拿开 |
[52:35] | Now, I know that guy… | 我知道那…家伙 |
[52:40] | might scare you. | 可能让你害怕 |
[52:41] | Why would I be…? | 怎么会呢 |
[52:43] | Why would I be scared of that guy? | 我怎么会怕那家伙 |
[52:46] | I’m the one who killed that guy, remember? | 是我杀了那家伙 记得吗 |
[52:49] | Anyone else here kill that guy? | 这里有别人杀他了吗 |
[52:55] | Nope. | 没有 |
[52:56] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[52:58] | Korg, why don’t you, uh, tell everybody | 寇格 你跟大家说说 |
[53:00] | who chopped Thanos’ big head off? | 是谁砍掉了灭霸的大脑袋 |
[53:03] | Stormbreaker? | 风暴斧吗 |
[53:04] | Who was swinging Stormbreaker? | 那是谁挥的风暴斧 |
[53:10] | I get it. You’re in a rough spot, okay? | 我懂的 你心里很难过 |
[53:12] | I’ve been there myself. | 我也经历过 |
[53:14] | And you want to know who helped me out of it? | 知道是谁帮我走出来的吗 |
[53:15] | Was it Natasha? | 是娜塔莎吗 |
[53:19] | It was you. | 是你 |
[53:21] | You helped me. | 是你帮了我 |
[53:24] | So, why don’t you ask… | 那你怎么不去问问 |
[53:27] | the Asgardians down there… | 下面的阿斯加德人 |
[53:29] | how much my help is worth? | 我的帮助有多少价值 |
[53:36] | The ones that are left, anyway. | 至少是还剩下的那些 |
[53:38] | I think we could bring them back. | 我觉得我们能把他们找回来 |
[53:41] | Stop. | 住口 |
[53:43] | Stop, okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[53:45] | I know you think I’m down here | 我知道你觉得我是待在这里 |
[53:46] | wallowing in my own self-pity… | 沉湎于自怨自艾之中 |
[53:48] | waiting to be rescued and saved… | 等着有人来拯救 |
[53:51] | but I’m fine, okay. We’re fine, aren’t we? | 但我没事 好吗 我们都没事 是吧 |
[53:53] | Oh, we’re good here, mate. | 我们很好 伙计 |
[53:54] | So, whatever it is that you’re offering, we’re not into it. | 所以 不管你有什么提议 我们不感兴趣 |
[53:57] | Don’t care. Couldn’t care less. | 不在乎 完全不在乎 |
[53:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[54:03] | We need you, pal. | 我们需要你 伙计 |
[54:14] | There’s beer on the ship. | 船上有啤酒 |
[54:20] | What kind? | 哪种的 |
[56:08] | What I want | 我想要的 |
[56:10] | you can’t give me. | 你给不了 |
[56:35] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 |
[56:39] | Neither should you. | 你也不该 |
[56:47] | I’ve got a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[56:50] | Is that what you’re calling this? | 你管这叫工作吗 |
[56:52] | Killing all these people isn’t gonna bring your family back. | 杀这些人也不能让你的家人回来 |
[57:01] | We found something. | 我们有发现 |
[57:03] | A chance, maybe. | 或许是一线希望 |
[57:09] | Don’t. | 别 |
[57:11] | Don’t what? | 别什么 |
[57:15] | Don’t give me hope. | 别给我希望 |
[57:20] | I’m sorry I couldn’t give it to you sooner. | 很抱歉我没能早点给你 |
[57:44] | You’re drifting left. | 你左偏了 |
[57:46] | One side there, Lebowski. | 小心点 督爷 |
[57:51] | Ratchet, how’s it going? | 火贱 干得怎么样了 |
[57:52] | It’s Rocket. | 是火箭 |
[57:54] | Take it easy. You’re only a genius on Earth, pal. | 你放尊敬点 你只在地球上是天才 伙计 |
[58:01] | Time travel suit, not bad. | 时间旅行服 不赖啊 |
[58:05] | Easy! Easy! | 小心点 |
[58:06] | I’m being very careful. | 我很小心了 |
[58:07] | No, you’re being very Hulky. | 不 你很绿巨人 |
[58:09] | I’m being careful. | 我很小心了 |
[58:09] | These are Pym Particles, all right? | 这可是皮姆粒子 |
[58:11] | And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, | 因为汉克·皮姆已被响指打消失了 |
[58:13] | this is it. | 我们只剩这些了 |
[58:14] | This is what we have. We’re not making any more. | 我们只有这么多 我们再造不出更多了 |
[58:16] | – Scott, calm down. – Sorry. | -斯科特 冷静 -抱歉 |
[58:18] | We’ve got enough for one round-trip each. That’s it. | 我们只够每人往返一次 再就没了 |
[58:21] | No do-overs. | 不能重来 |
[58:22] | Plus two test runs. | 还能做两次测试 |
[58:29] | One test run. | 一次测试 |
[58:31] | All right. I’m not ready for this. | 好吧 我没准备好呢 |
[58:33] | I’m game. | 我愿意 |
[58:36] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[58:38] | Clint, now you’re gonna feel a little | 克林特 你会因时移 |
[58:40] | discombobulated from the chronoshift. | 而感到有些混乱 |
[58:41] | Don’t worry about that. | 不用担心的 |
[58:42] | Wait, wait, wait a second. Let me ask you something. | 等等 我问你件事 |
[58:44] | If we can do this, you know… | 如果我们能做到 |
[58:45] | go back in time, why don’t we just find baby Thanos? | 回到过去 何不去找到婴儿灭霸 |
[58:48] | You know, and… | 然后… |
[58:53] | First of all, that’s horrible. | 首先 这太黑暗了 |
[58:55] | It’s Thanos. | 那是灭霸啊 |
[58:55] | And secondly, time doesn’t work that way. | 其次 时间不是那样的 |
[58:58] | Changing the past doesn’t change the future. | 改变过去不能改变未来 |
[59:00] | Look, we go back, we get the stones | 我们回到过去 赶在灭霸之前 |
[59:02] | before Thanos gets them… | 拿到宝石 |
[59:03] | Thanos doesn’t have the stones. Problem solved. | 灭霸就拿不到宝石了 问题解决 |
[59:06] | – Bingo. – That’s not how it works. | -是啊 -原理不是这样的 |
[59:08] | Well, that’s what I heard. | 我听说是这样的 |
[59:09] | Wait, but who? Who told you that? | 谁 谁说的 |
[59:10] | Star Trek, Terminator, Timecop… | 《星际迷航》《终结者》《时间警察》 |
[59:12] | – Time After Time. – Quantum Leap. | -《两世奇人》 -《量子跳跃》 |
[59:14] | Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time. | 《时间的皱折》《时光倒流七十年》 |
[59:15] | Hot Tub Time Machine. | 《热浴盆时光机》 |
[59:16] | Hot Tub Time Machine. | 《热浴盆时光机》 |
[59:17] | Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. | 《比尔和泰德历险记》 |
[59:19] | Basically, any movie that deals with time travel. | 基本上所有讲时间旅行的电影都是这样的 |
[59:21] | Die Hard. No, that’s not one. | 《虎胆龙威》 不对 那个不是 |
[59:23] | This is known. | 这是已知定律 |
[59:24] | I don’t know why everyone believes that, | 我不知道为什么大家都相信那个 |
[59:25] | but that isn’t true. | 但那不是真的 |
[59:26] | Think about it. If you travel to the past… | 想想看 如果你回到过去 |
[59:29] | that past becomes your future… | 那过去就是你的未来了 |
[59:31] | and your former present becomes the past… | 你之前的现在 就成了过去 |
[59:34] | which can’t now be changed by your new future. | 它是不能被你的新未来改变的 |
[59:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[59:39] | So Back to the Future is a bunch of bullshit? | 所以《回到未来》就是胡扯吗 |
[59:46] | All right, Clint. | 好 克林特 |
[59:48] | We’re going in three, two… | 准备 三 二 |
[59:51] | one. | 一 |
[1:01:04] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[1:01:06] | – Where are my headphones? – Lila? | -我的耳机呢 -莱拉 |
[1:01:09] | – I never had them. – Lila? | -我没拿 -莱拉 |
[1:01:10] | Yeah, you had them yesterday! | 你昨天拿了 |
[1:01:14] | Lila! Lila! | 莱拉 莱拉 |
[1:01:21] | Yeah, Dad? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:01:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:01:29] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[1:01:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:01:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:01:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:01:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:01:45] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:01:48] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:01:52] | Okay, so the how works. | 好 办法可行 |
[1:01:55] | Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where. | 现在我们得确定时间和地点 |
[1:01:59] | Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter | 这房间里几乎每个人都曾遭遇过 |
[1:02:01] | with at least one of the six Infinity Stones. | 六颗无限宝石中的至少一颗 |
[1:02:02] | Or substitute the word “encounter” | 也可以把”遭遇” |
[1:02:04] | for “damn near been killed” | 换成”差点被六颗 |
[1:02:05] | by one of the six Infinity Stones. | 无限宝石中的一颗害死” |
[1:02:07] | Well, I haven’t… | 我没有 |
[1:02:08] | but I don’t even know what the hell you’re all talking about. | 但我根本不知道你们在说什么 |
[1:02:11] | Regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[1:02:12] | we only have enough Pym Particles | 我们剩的皮姆粒子 |
[1:02:13] | for one round-trip each. | 只够每人往返一次 |
[1:02:16] | And these stones have been | 而这些宝石曾在 |
[1:02:17] | in a lot of different places throughout history. | 历史上很多不同的地方出现过 |
[1:02:19] | Our history. | 我们的历史 |
[1:02:20] | So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah? | 所以 我们刚好能去的地方不多 是吧 |
[1:02:23] | Which means we have to pick our targets. | 所以我们得选好目标 |
[1:02:26] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:02:27] | So, | 那么 |
[1:02:29] | let’s start with the Aether. | 先从以太粒子说起 |
[1:02:30] | Thor, what do you know? | 托尔 你知道些什么 |
[1:02:37] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗 |
[1:02:38] | No, no. | 不不 |
[1:02:39] | I’m pretty sure he’s dead. | 我肯定他是死了 |
[1:02:44] | Where to start? | 从何说起呢 |
[1:02:48] | The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. | 以太粒子 首先 它不是宝石 |
[1:02:50] | Someone called it a stone before. | 之前有人把它称为宝石 |
[1:02:54] | It’s more of an angry sludge sort of a thing, so | 它更像是团愤怒的烂泥 |
[1:02:58] | someone’s gonna need to amend that | 得有人纠正一下 |
[1:02:59] | and stop saying that. | 别再那么喊它了 |
[1:03:01] | Here’s an interesting story, though, about the Aether. | 关于以太粒子 有个有趣的故事 |
[1:03:04] | My grandfather, many years ago… | 我祖父 很多年前 |
[1:03:06] | had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. | 不得不把宝石藏在了黑暗精灵找不到的地方 |
[1:03:11] | Scary beings. | 他们可吓人了 |
[1:03:12] | So, Jane, actually… | 简呢 其实 |
[1:03:15] | There she is. | 她在这儿呢 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine. | 是啊 简是我的老情人 |
[1:03:21] | You know, she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time… | 她有次把手伸进了一块石头里 |
[1:03:24] | and then the Aether stuck itself inside her… | 以太粒子就进入了她体内 |
[1:03:28] | and she became very, very sick. | 她就病得很重 |
[1:03:30] | And so I had to take her to Asgard, | 我不得不把她带回阿斯加德 |
[1:03:32] | which is where I’m from… | 我的家乡 |
[1:03:33] | and we had to try and fix her. | 我们只能想办法治好她 |
[1:03:35] | We were dating at the time, you see… | 我们当时在约会 |
[1:03:36] | and I got to introduce her to my mother… | 我还把她介绍给了我妈妈 |
[1:03:42] | who’s dead and, um… | 她死了 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, you know, Jane and I aren’t even dating anymore, so… | 然后简和我也分手了 |
[1:03:49] | Yes, these things happen, though. You know? | 这种事难免嘛 |
[1:03:51] | Nothing lasts forever. The only thing that… | 没什么能天长地久 唯一… |
[1:03:52] | – Why don’t you come sit down? – I’m not done yet. | -你过来坐下吧 -我没说完呢 |
[1:03:54] | The only thing that is permanent in life | 人生中唯一永久不变的 |
[1:03:56] | is impermanence. | 就是它的无常 |
[1:03:58] | Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast? | 说得太好了 鸡蛋 吃早饭吗 |
[1:04:01] | No. I’d like a Bloody Mary. | 不了 我想喝杯血腥玛丽 |
[1:04:02] | Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag. | 奎尔说他是在莫拉格偷走了力量宝石 |
[1:04:06] | – Is that a person? – No, Morag’s a planet. | -那是个人吗 -不 莫拉格是个星球 |
[1:04:09] | Quill was a person. | 奎尔才是人 |
[1:04:12] | Like a planet? Like in outer space? | 星球 是在外太空吗 |
[1:04:14] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[1:04:15] | It’s like a little puppy, all happy and everything. | 它就像只小狗 乐哈哈的 |
[1:04:18] | Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? | 你想去太空吗 想去吗 狗狗 |
[1:04:22] | I’ll take you to space. | 我可以带你去 |
[1:04:24] | Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir. | 灭霸在沃密尔星球上找到了灵魂宝石 |
[1:04:27] | What is Vormir? | 沃密尔星球是什么 |
[1:04:29] | A dominion of death… | 死亡之域 |
[1:04:30] | at the very center of celestial existence. | 天体存在的中心 |
[1:04:34] | It’s where Thanos murdered my sister. | 灭霸就在那里杀了我姐姐 |
[1:04:45] | Not it. | 不去 |
[1:04:47] | – That Time Stone guy. – Doctor Strange. | -那个时间宝石的家伙 -斯特兰奇博士 |
[1:04:49] | Yeah, what kind of doctor was he? | 他是什么博士[医生]来着 |
[1:04:51] | Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit-from-hat. | 耳鼻喉加帽子里抓兔子 |
[1:04:53] | Nice place in the Village, though. | 他在格林威治有栋好房子 |
[1:04:55] | Yeah, on Sullivan Street? | 对 是在苏利文街吗 |
[1:04:57] | – Bleecker Street. – Wait, he lived in New York? | -是布里克街 -等等 他住在纽约吗 |
[1:05:00] | – No, he lived in Toronto. – Yeah, on Bleecker | -不 他住在多伦多 -对 布里克街 |
[1:05:01] | – and Sullivan. – Have you been listening to anything? | -和苏利文街 -你好没好好听啊 |
[1:05:03] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:05:04] | If you pick the right year, | 如果选对了年 |
[1:05:05] | there are three stones in New York. | 能在纽约找到三枚宝石 |
[1:05:10] | Shut the front door. | 不是吧 |
[1:05:11] | 纽约 空间宝石 心灵宝石 时间宝石 | |
[1:05:11] | 阿斯加德 现实宝石 | |
[1:05:11] | 莫格拉/沃密尔星球 力量宝石 灵魂宝石 | |
[1:05:14] | All right. We have a plan. | 好 我们有计划了 |
[1:05:16] | Six stones, | 六颗宝石 |
[1:05:18] | three teams, | 三支队伍 |
[1:05:20] | one shot. | 一次机会 |
[1:05:31] | Five years ago, we lost. | 五年前 我们输了 |
[1:05:34] | All of us. | 我们都输了 |
[1:05:37] | We lost friends. | 我们失去了朋友 |
[1:05:39] | We lost family. | 我们失去了家人 |
[1:05:43] | We lost a part of ourselves. | 我们失去了一部分自我 |
[1:05:46] | Today, we have a chance to take it all back. | 今天 我们有机会夺回那一切 |
[1:05:50] | You know your teams. | 你们知道你们的分组 |
[1:05:51] | You know your missions. | 也清楚你们的任务 |
[1:05:53] | Get the stones. | 拿回宝石 |
[1:05:54] | Get them back. | 夺回一切 |
[1:05:56] | One round-trip each. | 每人往返一次 |
[1:05:58] | No mistakes… | 不能犯错 |
[1:05:59] | no do-overs. | 不能重来 |
[1:06:01] | Most of us are going somewhere we know. | 我们大部分人是要去熟悉的地方 |
[1:06:03] | That doesn’t mean we should know what to expect. | 但那不代表我们知道会遭遇什么 |
[1:06:06] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[1:06:08] | Look out for each other. | 彼此照应 |
[1:06:11] | This is the fight of our lives… | 这是今生最重要的一战 |
[1:06:13] | and we’re gonna win. | 我们会赢的 |
[1:06:17] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[1:06:21] | Good luck. | 大家好运 |
[1:06:23] | He’s pretty good at that. | 他真擅长这个 |
[1:06:24] | – Right? – All right. | -是吧 -好了 |
[1:06:25] | You heard the man. | 大家听到了 |
[1:06:26] | Stroke those keys, Jolly Green. | 按键盘吧 绿色快递 |
[1:06:29] | Trackers engaged. | 追踪器启动 |
[1:06:31] | You promise to bring that back in one piece, right? | 你保证把它完好地带回来吧 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道啦 |
[1:06:35] | Okay, I’ll do my best. | 好 我尽量 |
[1:06:37] | As promises go, that was pretty lame. | 作为保证 这可不怎么样 |
[1:06:41] | See ya in a minute. | 一分钟后见 |
[1:07:37] | All right, we all have our assignments. | 好了 我们各有各的任务 |
[1:07:38] | Two stones uptown, one stone down. | 两颗宝石在上城区 一颗在下城区 |
[1:07:41] | Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock. | 低调点 注意时间 |
[1:07:58] | Maybe smash a few things along the way. | 随手砸点东西吧 |
[1:08:01] | I think it’s gratuitous, but whatever. | 我觉得没必要 但随便了 |
[1:08:31] | I’d be careful going that way. | 往那边走可要小心脚下 |
[1:08:32] | We just had the floors waxed. | 我们刚给地板打了蜡 |
[1:08:39] | Yeah, I’m looking for Doctor Strange. | 我找斯特兰奇博士 |
[1:08:43] | You’re about five years too early. | 你来早了大概五年 |
[1:08:46] | Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery | 斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇现在正在那边大概 |
[1:08:48] | about 20 blocks that way. | 20个街区处做手术呢 |
[1:08:52] | What do you want from him? | 你找他要干什么 |
[1:08:54] | That, actually. | 要那个 |
[1:08:58] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[1:08:59] | Sorry, but I wasn’t asking. | 抱歉 但这不是请求 |
[1:09:02] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[1:09:03] | You’re right, I don’t. But I need that stone… | 我是不想 但我需要那颗宝石 |
[1:09:05] | and I don’t have time to debate it. | 我没时间跟你争了 |
[1:09:15] | Let’s start over, shall we? | 我们重新开始吧 |
[1:09:28] | For you, Lady Jane. | 给您的 简女士 |
[1:09:30] | Do you have anything with pants? | 你们有…裤装吗 |
[1:09:33] | Pants? | 裤装 |
[1:09:34] | Never mind. These will be fine. Thank you. | 算了 这个就行 谢谢 |
[1:09:36] | – Yes, milady. – Oh, there’s Jane. | -是 女士 -简在那儿 |
[1:09:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:09:42] | Here’s the deal, tubby. | 听好了 胖胖 |
[1:09:43] | You’re gonna charm her, | 你来迷倒她 |
[1:09:44] | and I’m gonna poke her with this thing | 我拿这个戳倒她 |
[1:09:46] | and extract the Reality Stone, and get gone lickety-split. | 抽走现实宝石 然后就麻溜走人 |
[1:09:50] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[1:09:51] | The wine cellar is just down here. | 酒窖就在这边 |
[1:09:53] | My father used to have this huge barrel of Aakonian ale. | 我父亲以前藏了几大桶的俄科尼麦芽酒 |
[1:09:56] | I’ll see if the scullery has a couple of to-go cups. | 我去碗碟室看看有没有外带杯 |
[1:09:59] | Aren’t you drunk enough already? | 你不是已经喝醉了吗 |
[1:10:07] | If you could send Loki some soup. | 麻烦你给洛基送点汤过去 |
[1:10:08] | Yes, milady. | 是 陛下 |
[1:10:09] | And ask our librarians | 叫我们的图书管理员 |
[1:10:10] | to pull some volumes from the astronomy shelf. | 去天文区拿几卷书来 |
[1:10:19] | Who’s the fancy broad? | 那个贵气的女人是谁 |
[1:10:22] | That’s my mother. | 我妈妈 |
[1:10:24] | She dies today. | 她今天会死 |
[1:10:27] | That is today? | 是今天吗 |
[1:10:35] | I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:38] | I shouldn’t be here. I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[1:10:40] | It’s a bad idea! | 这是个坏主意 |
[1:10:41] | – Come here. – No, no, no. | -过来 -不不 |
[1:10:42] | I think I’m having a panic attack. | 我觉得我恐慌发作了 |
[1:10:45] | – Come here. – I shouldn’t be here. | -过来 -我不该来的 |
[1:10:46] | – Right here. – This is bad. | -这里 -这不妙 |
[1:10:47] | You think you’re the only one who lost people? | 你以为只有你失去了人吗 |
[1:10:49] | What do you think we’re doing here? | 你以为我们在干什么 |
[1:10:51] | I lost the only family I ever had. | 我失去了我唯一曾拥有过的家庭 |
[1:10:53] | Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna… | 奎尔 格鲁特 德拉克斯 触角妹 |
[1:10:56] | all gone. | 都没了 |
[1:10:58] | I get you miss your mom… | 我理解你想你妈妈 |
[1:11:00] | but she’s gone. | 但她死了 |
[1:11:01] | Really gone. | 真死了 |
[1:11:03] | And there are plenty of people who are only kind of gone… | 但还有很多人只是不在了 |
[1:11:06] | and you can help them. | 你可以帮他们 |
[1:11:08] | So, is it too much to ask | 所以这个要求过分吗 |
[1:11:10] | that you brush the crumbs out of your beard… | 把你胡子里的食物渣子掸掉 |
[1:11:12] | make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants… | 去哄那个漂亮妞 |
[1:11:14] | and when she’s not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone… | 趁她不备 吸走无限宝石 |
[1:11:17] | and help me get my family back? | 然后帮我找回家人 |
[1:11:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:22] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[1:11:24] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:11:28] | I feel like I’m losing it. | 我觉得我要不行了 |
[1:11:29] | Get it together! | 振作起来 |
[1:11:30] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:11:33] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:11:37] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:11:38] | Yes, I can. | 我可以的 |
[1:11:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:43] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[1:11:46] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:11:47] | All right, heartbreaker, she’s alone. | 好了 女人杀手 她现在就一个人 |
[1:11:49] | This is our shot. | 我们的机会来了 |
[1:11:51] | Thor? | 托尔 |
[1:11:53] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[1:12:04] | All right, bring it down, Blue. | 好 降下来 小蓝 |
[1:12:06] | Right on that line. That’s it. Down, down. | 对准那条线 没错 再往下 |
[1:12:13] | Can we hurry it up? | 能快点的吗 |
[1:12:14] | Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We’re on the clock. | 各位 快点 我们赶时间呢 |
[1:12:16] | All that is really helpful. | 这么催真的很有帮助 |
[1:12:21] | – Take care, okay? – Yeah. | -要小心 好吗 -嗯 |
[1:12:23] | Get that stone and come back. No messing around. | 拿到宝石就回来 别干别的 |
[1:12:27] | We got this. | 我们行的 |
[1:12:27] | – Let’s get it done. – Yes, sir. | -我们搞定这事吧 -好的 |
[1:12:28] | I’ll see you back. | 回头见 |
[1:12:31] | You guys watch each other’s six. | 你们彼此照应着点 |
[1:12:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:12:42] | Coordinates for Vormir are laid in. | 沃密尔星球的坐标已输入 |
[1:12:46] | All they have to do is not fall out. | 他们只要不跌出来就行 |
[1:12:54] | We’re a long way from Budapest. | 我们离布达佩斯可很远了 |
[1:13:01] | Okay, so, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:13:04] | we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up… | 我们就等着这个奎尔出现 |
[1:13:07] | and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it? | 然后他就会带我们找到力量宝石 是吗 |
[1:13:10] | Let’s take cover. | 我们找掩护吧 |
[1:13:12] | We’re not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones. | 2014年时 我们不是唯一在找宝石的人 |
[1:13:15] | Wait a minute. What are you talking about right now? | 等等 你在说什么呢 |
[1:13:17] | Who else is looking for these stones? | 还有谁在找宝石 |
[1:13:22] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[1:13:23] | my sister… | 我姐姐 |
[1:13:25] | and me. | 和我 |
[1:13:27] | And you? | 还有你 |
[1:13:30] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[1:14:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:14:01] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没叫你帮忙 |
[1:14:04] | And yet, you always need it. | 但你总需要我帮 |
[1:14:10] | Get up. Father wants us back on the ship. | 起来 父亲要我们回飞船上 |
[1:14:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:14:13] | He’s found an Infinity Stone. | 他找到了一颗无限宝石 |
[1:14:20] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:14:21] | On a planet called Morag. | 在一颗叫莫格拉的星球上 |
[1:14:25] | Father’s plan is finally in motion. | 父亲的计划总算开始运作了 |
[1:14:27] | One stone isn’t six, Nebula. | 一颗宝石可不比六颗 星云 |
[1:14:29] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[1:14:31] | If he gets all of them… | 如果他能拿到全部… |
[1:14:45] | Ronan’s located the Power Stone. | 罗南已找到了力量宝石 |
[1:14:47] | I’m dispatching you to his ship. | 我要派你们去他的飞船上 |
[1:14:49] | He won’t like that. | 他不会高兴的 |
[1:14:50] | His alternative is death. | 他不配合就得死 |
[1:14:54] | Ronan’s obsession… | 罗南的执迷 |
[1:14:57] | clouds his judgment. | 影响了他的判断力 |
[1:15:03] | We will not fail you, Father. | 我们不会让你失望的 父亲 |
[1:15:06] | No, you won’t. | 是啊 你不会的 |
[1:15:11] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[1:15:13] | I will make you proud. | 我会让你骄傲的 |
[1:15:24] | …we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up… | 我们就等着这个奎尔出现 |
[1:15:27] | and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it? | 然后他就会带我们找到力量宝石 是吗 |
[1:15:30] | Let’s take cover. | 我们找掩护吧 |
[1:15:32] | We’re not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones. | 2014年时 我们不是唯一在找宝石的人 |
[1:15:38] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[1:15:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:40] | My head is splitting. I don’t know. | 我头痛欲裂 我不知道 |
[1:15:44] | Her synaptic drive was probably damaged in battle. | 她的突触驱动可能在打斗中损伤了 |
[1:15:57] | Bring her to my ship. | 把她带上我的飞船 |
[1:16:07] | Better hustle, Cap. | 快点吧 队长 |
[1:16:08] | Things look like they’re just about wrapped up here. | 这边看上去像是快要完事了 |
[1:16:10] | Got it. I’m approaching the elevator now. | 收到 我正在往电梯去 |
[1:16:18] | If it’s all the same to you… | 如果你们不介意 |
[1:16:22] | I’ll have that drink now. | 我现在想来一杯 |
[1:16:24] | All right, get him on his feet. | 好 把他拉起来 |
[1:16:26] | We can all stand around posing up a storm later. | 我们稍后再傻站着摆姿势吧 |
[1:16:29] | By the way, feel free to clean up. | 对了 你们可以收拾一下 |
[1:16:31] | Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit… | 罗杰斯先生 我差点忘了 那身战衣 |
[1:16:34] | did nothing for your ass. | 太不衬你的屁股了 |
[1:16:35] | No one asked you to look, Tony. | 你非得看吗 托尼 |
[1:16:37] | It’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[1:16:37] | I think you look great, Cap. | 我觉得你很帅 队长 |
[1:16:39] | As far as I’m concerned, that’s America’s ass. | 在我看来 那就是美国屁股 |
[1:16:42] | Who gets the, uh, magic wand? | 魔杖归谁 |
[1:16:44] | S.T.R.I.K.E. Team’s coming to secure it. | 突击队正在赶来收走它 |
[1:16:56] | We can take that off your hands. | 那个交给我们吧 |
[1:16:58] | By all means. | 请吧 |
[1:17:01] | Careful with that thing. | 小心哦 |
[1:17:03] | Yeah, unless you want your mind erased. | 是啊 除非你想被抹除思想 |
[1:17:05] | And not in a fun way. | 而且可不好玩 |
[1:17:06] | We promise to be careful. | 我们一定小心 |
[1:17:07] | Who are these guys? | 他们是谁 |
[1:17:08] | They are S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们是神盾局的 |
[1:17:10] | Well, actually Hydra, but we didn’t know that yet. | 但其实是九头蛇的 但我们当时不知道 |
[1:17:13] | Seriously? You didn’t? I mean, | 真的吗 你们不知道 |
[1:17:15] | they look like bad guys. | 他们一看就不像好人啊 |
[1:17:17] | You’re small, but you’re talking loud. | 你虽然个头小 但好聒噪 |
[1:17:18] | On my way down to coordinate search and rescue. | 这就下去协调搜救工作 |
[1:17:20] | On my way down to coordinate search and rescue. | 这就下去协调搜救工作 |
[1:17:23] | I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down? | 真的 你怎么做到不吐的 |
[1:17:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:17:28] | All right, you’re up, little buddy. | 好 该你上了 小伙计 |
[1:17:29] | There’s our stone. | 我们的宝石在那里呢 |
[1:17:31] | All right. | 好 |
[1:17:32] | Flick me. | 弹我 |
[1:17:48] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:17:49] | Buddy! | 伙计 |
[1:17:50] | What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached. | 你怎么想的 已达到承载上限了 |
[1:17:53] | Take the stairs. | 走楼梯吧 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah. Stop, stop. | 是啊 别别 |
[1:17:58] | “Take the stairs.” Hate the stairs. | “走楼梯” 讨厌楼梯 |
[1:18:05] | All right, Cap, I got our scepter in the elevator… | 好了 队长 权杖在电梯里 |
[1:18:07] | just passing the 80th floor. | 刚过80层 |
[1:18:10] | On it. | 知道了 |
[1:18:12] | Head to the lobby. | 去大堂 |
[1:18:13] | All right, I’ll see you there. | 好 在那里碰头 |
[1:18:14] | Evidence secure. | 证据已收押 |
[1:18:16] | We’re en route to Doctor List. | 我们这就去找李斯特博士 |
[1:18:18] | No. No hitches at all, Mr. Secretary. | 不 毫无意外 部长先生 |
[1:18:26] | Captain. | 队长 |
[1:18:27] | I thought you were coordinating search and rescue. | 我以为你去协调搜救行动了 |
[1:18:29] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[1:18:35] | Hey, Cap. | 队长 |
[1:18:37] | Rumlow. | 朗姆洛 |
[1:18:45] | I just got a call from the secretary. | 我刚接到了部长的电话 |
[1:18:47] | I’m gonna be running point on the scepter. | 权杖的事将由我负责 |
[1:18:51] | Sir? I don’t understand. | 长官 我不懂 |
[1:18:56] | We got word there may be an attempt to steal it. | 我们收到消息 可能有人会企图偷它 |
[1:18:58] | Sorry, Cap. | 抱歉 队长 |
[1:19:00] | We can’t give you the scepter. | 我们不能把权杖给你 |
[1:19:02] | I’m gonna have to call the director. | 我得打给局长 |
[1:19:04] | That’s okay. Trust me. | 没事 相信我 |
[1:19:09] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[1:19:25] | So many stairs! | 好多楼梯啊 |
[1:19:38] | Thumbelina, do you copy? I’ve got eyes on the prize. | 拇指姑娘 收到吗 我看到目标了 |
[1:19:41] | It is go time. | 可以开始了 |
[1:19:43] | Bombs away. | 炸吧 |
[1:19:51] | Is that Axe Body Spray? | 那是AXE香氛吗 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah, I had a can in the desk for emergencies. Relax. | 对 我桌子里常备一罐应急的 放松啦 |
[1:19:56] | Can we focus, please? | 可以专心点吗 |
[1:19:57] | I’m going inside you… | 我要进入你了 |
[1:19:59] | now. | 行动 |
[1:20:06] | May I ask you where you’re going? | 可以问问你们要去哪吗 |
[1:20:07] | Bit of lunch and then Asgard. | 吃点午饭 然后去阿斯加德 |
[1:20:09] | I’m sorry, you are…? | 抱歉 你是… |
[1:20:10] | Alexander Pierce. | 亚历山大·皮尔斯 |
[1:20:11] | He’s the man above the folks behind Nick Fury. | 他是尼克·弗瑞背后老大的老大 |
[1:20:13] | My friends call me Mr. Secretary. | 我的朋友喊我部长先生 |
[1:20:15] | I’m gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me. | 我得请你把那位犯人交给我 |
[1:20:18] | Loki will be answering to Odin himself. | 洛基会去向奥丁做个交待的 |
[1:20:20] | No, he’s going to answer to us. | 不 他得向我们做交待 |
[1:20:21] | Odin can have what’s left. | 我们审过了再给奥丁 |
[1:20:22] | And I’m gonna need that case. | 我还要拿走那个箱子 |
[1:20:24] | That’s been S.H.I.E.L.D. property for over 70 years. | 那七十多年来都是神盾局的财产 |
[1:20:26] | Hand over the case, Stark. | 交出箱子 斯塔克 |
[1:20:27] | All right, move it, Stuart Little. | 好 行动吧 精灵鼠小弟 |
[1:20:28] | Things are getting dicey out here. Let’s go. | 这边情况有点麻烦了 快点的 |
[1:20:29] | I’m not gonna argue who’s got the higher authority here… | 我不打算争论这里谁的权力更高 |
[1:20:32] | You promise me you won’t die? | 你保证你不会死吗 |
[1:20:33] | We’re only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia. | 我们只是要让我稍稍心律失常 |
[1:20:36] | That doesn’t sound mild. | 那听上去很暴力啊 |
[1:20:38] | I need the case. | 我需要那个箱子 |
[1:20:39] | I know you got a lot of pull, I’m just saying, | 我知道你权力挺大的 我只是说 |
[1:20:40] | – jurisdiction… – Okay, then give me the case. | -管辖权… -好吧 那给我箱子 |
[1:20:42] | Well, jurisdiction… | 管辖权… |
[1:20:43] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[1:20:44] | Do it, Lang! | 动手 朗 |
[1:20:45] | Get your hands off me. | 手拿开 |
[1:20:46] | Window’s closing. Pull my pin. | 快没时间了 拔线 |
[1:20:48] | Here goes! | 来了 |
[1:20:52] | – Stark? – Stark? | -斯塔克 -斯塔克 |
[1:20:55] | He’s convulsing. Give him air! | 他在抽搐 给他点空间 |
[1:20:56] | – Medic! – Medic! | -医务人员 -医务人员 |
[1:20:59] | Give these guys some help. | 他们需要帮助 |
[1:21:01] | Speak to me. | 说话啊 |
[1:21:02] | Stark, is it your chest machine? | 斯塔克 是你的胸口机器吗 |
[1:21:07] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:21:13] | Good job. Meet me in the alley. | 好样的 巷子里见 |
[1:21:14] | I’m gonna grab a quick slice. | 我去找点吃的 |
[1:21:21] | No stairs! | 不走楼梯 |
[1:21:31] | Come on, Stark, stay with us. | 拜托 斯塔克 保持清醒 |
[1:21:32] | I’m going to try something. Okay? | 我要试个办法 好吗 |
[1:21:33] | I have no idea if it’s going to work. | 我也不知道行不行 |
[1:21:37] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[1:21:38] | That worked a treat. | 非常行啊 |
[1:21:39] | Dude, that was so crazy. | 哥们 真疯狂 |
[1:21:40] | I had no idea if that was gonna work. | 我完全不知道那行不行 |
[1:21:42] | – The case. – The case is, uh… | -箱子呢 -箱子 |
[1:21:44] | Where’s the case? Where’s Loki? | 箱子呢 洛基呢 |
[1:21:47] | Loki! | 洛基 |
[1:21:48] | That wasn’t supposed to happen, was it? | 那不符合计划 是吧 |
[1:21:49] | Oh, we blew it. | 我们搞砸了 |
[1:21:51] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[1:21:54] | Tony, what’s going on? | 托尼 怎么回事 |
[1:21:57] | Tell me you found that Cube. | 告诉我你找到魔方了 |
[1:22:01] | You gotta be shitting me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:22:07] | I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor. | 看到洛基了 14楼 |
[1:22:09] | I’m not Loki… | 我不是洛基 |
[1:22:14] | and I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我也不想伤害你 |
[1:22:25] | I can do this all day. | 我可以和你耗一整天 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:01] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[1:23:13] | Bucky | 巴基 |
[1:23:14] | is | 还 |
[1:23:15] | alive. | 活着 |
[1:23:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:36] | That is America’s ass. | 确实是美国屁股 |
[1:23:42] | – Please, please. – I’m sorry, | -拜托了 -对不起 |
[1:23:43] | I can’t help you, Bruce. | 我帮不了你 布鲁斯 |
[1:23:46] | If I give up the Time Stone | 如果我交出时间宝石 |
[1:23:47] | to help your reality, I’m dooming my own. | 帮助你的现实 就是毁了我的现实 |
[1:23:49] | With all due respect, all right… | 恕我直言 |
[1:23:51] | I’m not sure the science really supports that. | 我觉得科学并不支持你这个说法 |
[1:24:00] | The Infinity Stones | 无限宝石 |
[1:24:01] | create what you experience as the flow of time. | 创造了你所感知的时间流 |
[1:24:04] | Remove one of the stones… | 如果拿走一颗宝石 |
[1:24:06] | and that flow splits. | 就会产生支流 |
[1:24:08] | Now, this may benefit your reality… | 这或许对你的现实有好处 |
[1:24:11] | but my new one, not so much. | 但对我新的这个 就不好了 |
[1:24:13] | In this new branch reality… | 在这个新的支流现实里 |
[1:24:15] | without our chief weapon | 没有了我们对抗 |
[1:24:17] | against the forces of darkness… | 黑暗力量的首要武器 |
[1:24:19] | our world would be overrun. | 我们的世界会被颠覆 |
[1:24:21] | Millions will suffer. | 数百万人会蒙受灾难 |
[1:24:23] | So, tell me, Doctor. | 告诉我 博士 |
[1:24:24] | Can your science prevent all that? | 你的科学能阻止这一切吗 |
[1:24:27] | No… | 不能 |
[1:24:29] | but we can erase it. | 但我们可以抹除它 |
[1:24:30] | Because once we’re done with the stones… | 因为我们用完宝石后 |
[1:24:32] | we can return each one to its own timeline… | 我们可以把每一颗拿回原来的时间点 |
[1:24:34] | at the moment it was taken. | 放回被拿走的那一刻 |
[1:24:36] | So, chronologically… | 这样 从时间上讲 |
[1:24:39] | in that reality… | 在那个现实里 |
[1:24:43] | it never left. | 它就根本没被拿走过 |
[1:24:47] | Yes, but you’re leaving out the most important part. | 是啊 但你漏掉了最重要的部分 |
[1:24:54] | In order to return the stones, you have to survive. | 要还回宝石 你们得能幸存下来 |
[1:24:56] | We will. I will. I promise. | 我们会的 我会的 我保证 |
[1:25:00] | I can’t risk this reality on a promise. | 我不能为了一句承诺拿这个现实冒险 |
[1:25:03] | It’s the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme | 至尊法师有责任 |
[1:25:06] | to protect the Time Stone. | 保护时间宝石 |
[1:25:09] | Then why the hell did Strange give it away? | 那斯特兰奇为什么把它交了出去 |
[1:25:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:25:13] | Strange. He gave it away. He gave it to Thanos. | 斯特兰奇 他把宝石交给了灭霸 |
[1:25:17] | – Willingly? – Yes. | -自愿的吗 -是的 |
[1:25:22] | – Why? – I have no idea. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[1:25:24] | Maybe he made a mistake. | 或许他错了 |
[1:25:36] | Or I did. | 或是我错了 |
[1:25:57] | Strange is meant to be the best of us. | 斯特兰奇将成为我们中最优秀的 |
[1:26:00] | So, he must’ve done it for a reason. | 所以他那么做肯定是有原因的 |
[1:26:03] | I fear you might be right. | 你恐怕是对的 |
[1:26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:17] | I’m counting on you, Bruce. | 我指望你了 布鲁斯 |
[1:26:21] | We all are. | 我们都指望你了 |
[1:26:43] | Run diagnostics. | 运行诊断 |
[1:26:45] | Show me her memory file. | 给我看她的记忆文件 |
[1:26:49] | Sire, the file appears entangled. | 大人 文件似乎凌乱了 |
[1:26:52] | It was a memory, but not hers. | 虽然有段记忆 但不属于她 |
[1:26:55] | There’s another consciousness sharing her network. | 还有另一个意识在与她共享网络 |
[1:26:59] | Another Nebula. | 另一个星云 |
[1:27:02] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:27:04] | This duplicate carries a time stamp… | 这个二重身有时间戳 |
[1:27:07] | from nine years in the future. | 是九年后的 |
[1:27:14] | Where is this other Nebula? | 另一个星云在哪 |
[1:27:17] | In our solar system on Morag. | 在我们太阳系里的莫格拉上 |
[1:27:21] | Can you access her? | 你能读取她吗 |
[1:27:22] | Yes, the two are linked. | 能 她俩是相连的 |
[1:27:24] | Search the duplicate’s memories… | 搜索那个二重身的记忆 |
[1:27:27] | for Infinity Stones. | 找无限宝石 |
[1:27:33] | And these stones have been | 而这些宝石曾在 |
[1:27:34] | in a lot of different places throughout history. | 历史上很多不同的地方出现过 |
[1:27:36] | Our history. So, | 我们的历史 所以 |
[1:27:37] | not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah? | 我们刚好能去的地方不多 是吧 |
[1:27:40] | Which means we have to pick our targets. | 所以我们得选好目标 |
[1:27:42] | – Correct. – Freeze image. | -没错 -定格 |
[1:27:46] | Terrans. | 地球人 |
[1:27:48] | Avengers. | 复仇者 |
[1:27:50] | Unruly wretches. | 无法无天的讨厌鬼 |
[1:27:53] | What’s that reflection? | 那个倒影是什么 |
[1:27:56] | Amplify this, Maw. | 放大它 乌木喉 |
[1:28:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:28:06] | Two Nebulas. | 两个星云 |
[1:28:08] | No. The same Nebula… | 不 是一个星云 |
[1:28:11] | from two different times. | 来自两个时间 |
[1:28:14] | Set course for Morag. | 设置航向去莫格拉 |
[1:28:16] | And scan the duplicate’s memories. | 并扫描那个二重身的记忆 |
[1:28:19] | I wanna see everything. | 我想看到一切 |
[1:28:31] | My ladies, I’ll see you after. | 女士们 稍后见 |
[1:28:33] | I’ll see you after. Go on ahead. | 你们先去吧 |
[1:28:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:28:52] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[1:28:53] | You’re better off leaving the sneaking to your brother. | 偷偷摸摸这种事最好还是交给你弟弟 |
[1:28:56] | No, I wasn’t sneaking. I was just going for a walk. | 我没偷偷摸摸 我就是出来走走 |
[1:28:58] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么啊 |
[1:28:59] | I always wear this. It’s one of my favorites. | 我总穿这件的 我最喜欢了 |
[1:29:06] | What’s wrong with your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[1:29:07] | Oh, my eye. | 我的眼睛 |
[1:29:08] | Remember the, uh, Battle of Harokin… | 记得海拉根战役吗 |
[1:29:10] | when I got hit in the face with the broadsword? | 我被大刀击中了脸 |
[1:29:17] | You’re not the Thor I know at all, are you? | 你根本不是我认识的托尔 是吧 |
[1:29:20] | Yes, I am. | 我是的 |
[1:29:22] | The future hasn’t been kind to you, has it? | 看来未来对你很不好 是吧 |
[1:29:25] | I didn’t say I was from the future. | 我没说我是未来来的 |
[1:29:28] | I was raised by witches, boy. | 我是被女巫养大的 孩子 |
[1:29:31] | I see with more than eyes, you know that. | 我看东西不光靠眼睛 你知道的 |
[1:29:35] | Yeah, I’m totally from the future. | 是啊 我就是从未来来的 |
[1:29:38] | Yes, you are, honey. | 是啊 亲爱的 |
[1:29:40] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要跟你谈谈 |
[1:29:42] | We can talk. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[1:30:07] | His head was over there… | 他的脑袋在这边 |
[1:30:09] | and his body over there… | 他的身体在另一边 |
[1:30:13] | I mean, what was the point? I was too late. | 有什么意义呢 我太迟了 |
[1:30:16] | I was just standing there. | 我就傻站在那里 |
[1:30:19] | Some idiot with an axe. | 一个拿着斧头的白痴 |
[1:30:21] | Now, you’re no idiot. | 你才不是白痴 |
[1:30:23] | You’re here, aren’t you? | 你不是来这儿了吗 |
[1:30:25] | Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard. | 向阿斯加德最睿智的人寻求建议 |
[1:30:28] | I am. Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:30:29] | Idiot, no. | 不是白痴 |
[1:30:31] | A failure? | 失败呢 |
[1:30:33] | Absolutely. | 的确 |
[1:30:34] | That’s a little bit harsh. | 这有点残忍了吧 |
[1:30:35] | Do you know what that makes you? | 知道那意味着你什么吗 |
[1:30:38] | Just like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 |
[1:30:40] | I’m not supposed to be like everyone else, am I? | 我不是该与众不同的吗 |
[1:30:44] | Everyone fails at who they’re supposed to be, Thor. | 每个人都会辜负他人的期待 托尔 |
[1:30:48] | The measure of a person, of a hero… | 衡量一个人 一个英雄的标准 |
[1:30:51] | is how well they succeed at being who they are. | 是他们能把真实的自己做得多好 |
[1:31:00] | I’ve really missed you, Mom. | 我真的好想你 妈妈 |
[1:31:07] | Thor! I got it! | 托尔 我拿到了 |
[1:31:10] | Get that rabbit! | 抓住那只兔子 |
[1:31:14] | Mom, I have to tell you something. | 妈妈 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:31:16] | No, son, you don’t. | 不 儿子 你不用说 |
[1:31:18] | You’re here to repair your future, not mine. | 你是来修复你的未来的 不是我的 |
[1:31:21] | – This is about your future. – It’s none of my business. | -这就是关于你的未来 -那我管不着 |
[1:31:29] | You must be Mom. | 你就是妈妈吧 |
[1:31:31] | I got the thing. Come on. We gotta move. | 我拿到了 我们得走了 |
[1:31:33] | I wish we had more time. | 真希望我们还有时间 |
[1:31:35] | No, this was a gift. | 不 这已是恩赐 |
[1:31:37] | Now you go and be the man you’re meant to be. | 你去做你该成为的那个人吧 |
[1:31:41] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:31:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:47] | And eat a salad. | 吃点蔬菜吧 |
[1:31:50] | Come on, we gotta go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[1:31:52] | – Goodbye. – Three… | -再见 -三 |
[1:31:53] | – Two… – No, wait! | -二 -不 等等 |
[1:31:58] | What am I looking at? | 什么情况啊 |
[1:31:59] | Sometimes it takes a second. | 有时得需要点时间 |
[1:32:10] | I’m still worthy. | 我还有资格 |
[1:32:13] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[1:32:16] | – Goodbye, Mom. – Goodbye. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[1:32:57] | So, he’s an idiot? | 所以 他是个白痴吗 |
[1:33:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:33:11] | The tool of a thief. | 贼的工具 |
[1:33:23] | This is the part where you know, spikes come out… | 按说这时候就会有尖刺冒出来 |
[1:33:25] | with skeletons on the end of them and everything. | 上面还插着骷髅 |
[1:33:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[1:33:27] | When you break into a place called | 当你闯入什么 |
[1:33:29] | “The Temple of the Power Stone”… | “力量宝石神殿”时 |
[1:33:30] | there’s gonna be a bunch of booby traps. | 肯定会有一堆陷阱的 |
[1:33:32] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. All right. Go ahead. | -天呐 -好吧 行啊 你去吧 |
[1:34:07] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我并不一直是如此的 |
[1:34:10] | Me either. | 我也一样 |
[1:34:13] | But we work with what we got, right? | 但我们只能尽力而为了 是吧 |
[1:34:18] | Let’s sync up. | 我们同步吧 |
[1:34:21] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:34:37] | You murdered trillions! | 你杀了数万亿生灵 |
[1:34:38] | You should be grateful. | 你应该感激 |
[1:34:42] | Where are the stones? | 宝石在哪 |
[1:34:43] | Gone. | 没了 |
[1:34:45] | Reduced to atoms. | 化成原子了 |
[1:34:47] | You used them two days ago! | 你两天前还用过的 |
[1:34:49] | I used the stones to destroy the stones. | 我用宝石摧毁了宝石 |
[1:34:52] | It nearly killed me. | 差点要了我的命 |
[1:34:54] | But the work is done. | 但大业已成 |
[1:34:56] | It always will be. | 注定会完成的 |
[1:34:59] | I am inevitable. | 我是宿命 |
[1:35:04] | What did you do to them? | 你对他们做了什么 |
[1:35:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:35:08] | Yet. | 还没做呢 |
[1:35:11] | They’re not trying to stop something | 他们不是想阻止我要在 |
[1:35:13] | I’m going to do in our time. | 我们的时间里做的事 |
[1:35:15] | They’re trying to undo something | 他们是想撤销我已在 |
[1:35:17] | I’ve already done in theirs. | 他们的时间里做了的事 |
[1:35:19] | The stones. | 宝石 |
[1:35:22] | I found them all. | 我全拿到了 |
[1:35:25] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[1:35:28] | Tipped the cosmic scales to balance. | 让宇宙天平平衡了 |
[1:35:35] | This is your future. | 这是你的未来 |
[1:35:37] | It’s my destiny. | 是我的命运 |
[1:35:40] | My father is many things. | 我父亲有很多特点 |
[1:35:42] | A liar is not one of them. | 但他不撒谎 |
[1:35:48] | Thank you, daughter. | 谢谢你 女儿 |
[1:35:49] | Perhaps I treated you too harshly. | 也许我过去对你太残酷了 |
[1:35:56] | And that is destiny fulfilled. | 那就是实现了命运 |
[1:36:00] | Sire… | 大人 |
[1:36:01] | your daughter… | 你女儿 |
[1:36:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:06] | …is a traitor. | 是个叛徒 |
[1:36:07] | That’s not me. It’s not, I could never… | 那不是我 我绝不会的 |
[1:36:10] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会背叛你 |
[1:36:11] | Never. Never. | 绝不会 |
[1:36:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:21] | And you’ll have the chance to prove it. | 你会有机会证明的 |
[1:36:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:32] | He knows! | 他知道了 |
[1:36:38] | Barton! Barton, come in. | 巴顿 回复 |
[1:36:41] | Romanoff! | 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:36:43] | Come in, we have a problem. | 回复 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:36:44] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:36:46] | Come in, we have a… | 回复 我们… |
[1:36:47] | Thanos knows. | 灭霸知道了 |
[1:36:49] | Thanos… | 灭霸 |
[1:37:04] | Cap. | 队长 |
[1:37:07] | Sorry, buddy, we got a problem. | 抱歉 伙计 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:37:10] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[1:37:12] | Well, what are we gonna do now? | 我们这下怎么办 |
[1:37:13] | You know what? Give me a break, Steve. | 饶了我吧 史蒂夫 |
[1:37:14] | I just got hit in the head with the Hulk. | 我刚被绿巨人砸了脑袋 |
[1:37:16] | You said that we had one shot. | 你说我们只有一次机会的 |
[1:37:17] | This was our shot. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[1:37:19] | We shot it. It’s shot. | 我们试了 没机会了 |
[1:37:20] | Six stones or nothing. | 六颗宝石 不然就不行 |
[1:37:21] | It was six stones or nothing. | 六颗宝石 不然就不行 |
[1:37:22] | You’re repeating yourself, you know that? | 你在重复自己的话 知道吗 |
[1:37:23] | You’re repeating yourself. | 你在重复自己的话 |
[1:37:24] | You’re repeating yourself. You’re repeating yourself. | 你才在重复自己的话 |
[1:37:25] | – You know, no. – Dude. | -不 -哥们 |
[1:37:26] | – Come on! – You never wanted a time heist. | -行了 -你当初就不想进行时间盗窃 |
[1:37:28] | You weren’t on board with the Time Heist. | 你不赞成时间盗窃 |
[1:37:29] | – I dropped the ball. – You ruined the Time Heist. | -我搞砸了 -你毁了时间盗窃 |
[1:37:30] | – Is that what I did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[1:37:31] | Are there any other options with the Tesseract? | 宇宙魔方还有其他选择吗 |
[1:37:33] | No, no, no, there’s no other options. | 没了 没有其他选择 |
[1:37:35] | There’s no do-overs. | 没法重来 |
[1:37:36] | We’re not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. | 我们别想去别的地方了 我们只剩一剂粒子了 |
[1:37:39] | Each. | 每人一剂 |
[1:37:40] | That’s it. All right? We use that… | 就这些了 好吗 我们用了 |
[1:37:42] | bye-bye, you’re not going home. | 再见了 别想回家了 |
[1:37:43] | Yeah, well, if we don’t try… | 如果我们不试试 |
[1:37:46] | then no one else is going home, either. | 那别人也都别想回家了 |
[1:37:47] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[1:37:49] | There’s another way to retake the Tesseract | 还有别的办法能拿到宇宙魔方 |
[1:37:51] | and acquire new particles. | 并拿到更多粒子 |
[1:37:54] | Little stroll down memory lane. | 回忆一下 |
[1:37:56] | Military installation, Garden State. | 军队设施 花园之州 |
[1:38:02] | When were they both there? | 它们什么时候同时都在 |
[1:38:03] | They were there at a time… I have a vaguely exact idea. | 它们都在…我大致知道是什么时候 |
[1:38:06] | – How vague? – What are you talking about? | -多大致 -你们在说什么 |
[1:38:08] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[1:38:08] | – I know for a fact they were there. – Who’s they? | -我确定它们在那里 -什么它们 |
[1:38:10] | – What are we doing? – And I know how I know. | -我们要干什么 -我也知道我怎么知道的 |
[1:38:14] | Guys, what is it? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[1:38:16] | Looks like we’re improvising. | 看来我们得即兴发挥了 |
[1:38:17] | – Great. – What are we improvising? | -好 -什么即兴发挥 |
[1:38:19] | Scott, get this back to the compound. | 斯科特 把这个拿回基地 |
[1:38:21] | Suit up. | 准备 |
[1:38:22] | – What’s in New Jersey? – 0-4. | -新泽西有什么 -04 |
[1:38:24] | 04 0-4. | |
[1:38:24] | -07 -07 – 0-7. – 0-7. | |
[1:38:26] | – Excuse me. – 1-9-7-0. | -喂喂 -1970 |
[1:38:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:38:29] | Cap? Captain? | 美队 队长 |
[1:38:31] | Steve? Sorry. | 史蒂夫 抱歉 |
[1:38:33] | America. Rogers. | 美国 罗杰斯 |
[1:38:34] | Look, if you do this… | 如果你们去了 |
[1:38:36] | and it doesn’t work, you’re not coming back. | 但不成功 你们就回不来了 |
[1:38:40] | Thanks for the pep talk, pissant. | 谢谢你的鼓励 小透明 |
[1:38:42] | You trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:38:44] | I do. | 相信 |
[1:38:47] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[1:38:49] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[1:39:07] | Hey, man! Make love, not war. | 伙计 做爱 不作战 |
[1:39:10] | 美国陆军里海军营 78步兵团 美国队长诞生地 | |
[1:39:16] | Clearly you weren’t actually born here, right? | 你显然不是真在这里出生的吧 |
[1:39:19] | The idea of me was. | 是我的概念的诞生地 |
[1:39:21] | Right. Well, imagine you’re S.H.I.E.L.D… | 好吧 如果你是神盾局 |
[1:39:23] | running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization… | 运作一个准法西斯情报机构 |
[1:39:28] | where do you hide it? | 你会把它藏在哪 |
[1:39:30] | In plain sight. | 藏在眼皮下 |
[1:40:00] | Good luck on your mission, Captain. | 祝你任务顺利 队长 |
[1:40:01] | Good luck on your project, Doctor. | 祝你项目顺利 博士 |
[1:40:07] | You new here? | 你新来的吗 |
[1:40:11] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[1:40:19] | Come on, you bastard. | 快点 |
[1:40:28] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[1:40:47] | Back in the game. | 又有戏了 |
[1:40:51] | Arnim, you in there? | 阿尼姆 是你吗 |
[1:40:53] | Arnim? | 阿尼姆 |
[1:41:01] | The door is this way, pal. | 门在这边 伙计 |
[1:41:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:41:05] | Looking for Doctor Zola, have you seen him? | 找佐拉博士呢 看到他了吗 |
[1:41:07] | Yeah, Doctor Zola. No, I haven’t seen a soul. | 嗯 佐拉博士 我谁都没看见 |
[1:41:12] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[1:41:14] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:41:17] | No, sir. I’m… | 不 先生 |
[1:41:20] | I’m a visitor from MIT. | 我是麻省理工学院来参观的 |
[1:41:22] | MIT. | 麻省理工学院 |
[1:41:23] | Got a name? | 叫什么 |
[1:41:25] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[1:41:26] | – That’ll be easy to remember. – Howard… | -那我好记了 -霍华德 |
[1:41:30] | Potts. | 波茨 |
[1:41:31] | Well, I’m Howard Stark. | 我是霍华德·斯塔克 |
[1:41:35] | Shake that, don’t pull it. | 握我 别拉 |
[1:41:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:41:39] | You look a little green around the gills, there, Potts. | 你脸色不太好啊 波茨 |
[1:41:41] | I’m fine. Just long hours. | 我没事 就是干活儿累了 |
[1:41:43] | You wanna get some air? | 想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗 |
[1:41:48] | – Hello, Potts. – Yeah. | -喂 波茨 -好 |
[1:41:50] | – That’d be swell. – That way. | -那太好了 -这边走 |
[1:41:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:52] | Need your briefcase? | 要拿上你的箱子吗 |
[1:41:58] | You’re not one of those beatniks, are you, Potts? | 你不是那种垮掉的一代吧 波茨 |
[1:42:07] | – Hello? – Doctor Pym? | -喂 -皮姆博士 |
[1:42:08] | That would be the number that you called, yes. | 你打的是这个号码 没错 |
[1:42:11] | This is Captain Stevens from shipping. | 我是运输部的史蒂文斯上尉 |
[1:42:13] | We have a package for you. | 这里有个给你的包裹 |
[1:42:15] | Bring it up. | 拿上来吧 |
[1:42:16] | That’s the thing, sir, we can’t. | 问题就在这里 先生 我们没法拿 |
[1:42:19] | I’m confused. I thought that was your job. | 我不懂 那不是你的工作吗 |
[1:42:22] | Well, it’s just… | 就是… |
[1:42:24] | Sir, the box is glowing… | 先生 这盒子在发光 |
[1:42:25] | and to be honest, | 老实说 |
[1:42:26] | some of our mail guys aren’t feeling that great. | 几个邮递员也不太舒服 |
[1:42:28] | They didn’t open it, did they? | 他们没打开它吧 |
[1:42:30] | Yeah, they did. You better get down here. | 他们开了 您最好赶紧来 |
[1:42:33] | Excuse me! Out of the way! | 借过 让开 |
[1:43:02] | So, flowers and sauerkraut. You got a big date tonight? | 鲜花和德国泡菜 今晚有重要约会吗 |
[1:43:06] | My wife’s expecting. | 我妻子要生了 |
[1:43:08] | And too much time at the office. | 平时我又老泡办公室 |
[1:43:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:43:14] | – Thanks. Hold this, will ya? – Yeah, sure. | -谢谢 替我拿下 -好 |
[1:43:17] | – How far along is she? – I don’t know. | -她怀多久了 -不知道 |
[1:43:21] | She’s at the point | 反正她现在 |
[1:43:22] | where she can’t stand the sound of my chewing. | 受不了我嚼东西的声音 |
[1:43:24] | I guess I’ll be eating dinner in the pantry again. | 看来我又得去餐具室吃晚饭了 |
[1:43:29] | I have a little girl. | 我有个女儿 |
[1:43:30] | A girl would be nice. | 是女儿就好了 |
[1:43:31] | Less of a chance she’d turn out exactly like me. | 那样她比较不太可能变成我这样 |
[1:43:34] | What’d be so awful about that? | 那有什么不好的 |
[1:43:36] | Let’s just say that the greater good | 这么说吧 我很少能 |
[1:43:37] | has rarely outweighed my own self-interest. | 把大局放在自利之上 |
[1:43:45] | And you’ve never seen these two men before? | 你从未见过这两人吗 |
[1:43:46] | No, I’ve got an eye for this. The two of them looked fishy. | 没 我眼神很刁的 他俩看上去很可疑 |
[1:43:49] | Can you describe them? | 可以描述一下吗 |
[1:43:49] | One of them had a hippie beard. | 其中一个留了嬉皮士胡子 |
[1:43:51] | Hippie. Like Bee Gees or Mungo Jerry? | 嬉皮士 是比吉斯乐队还是蒙格·杰里那种 |
[1:43:53] | Definitely Mungo Jerry. | 绝对是蒙格·杰里 |
[1:43:54] | Yeah, this is Chesler. | 我是切斯特 |
[1:43:55] | I need every available MP to sublevel six. | 所有可调动宪兵前往地下六层 |
[1:43:57] | We have a potential breach. | 可能有人闯入 |
[1:44:16] | I said bring them in. | 我说了叫他们回来 |
[1:44:17] | They’re trying, ma’am, | 他们在试了 长官 |
[1:44:18] | but Braddock’s unit has been stopped by lightning strikes. | 但布拉多克的小队被雷击阻拦了 |
[1:44:20] | Oh, for the love of… | 老天爷啊 |
[1:44:21] | I’ll look at the weather projections. | 我会看看天气预报的 |
[1:44:47] | It’s not lightning strikes we’re looking at. | 这可不是雷击 |
[1:45:00] | So, where you at with names? | 名字想得怎么样了 |
[1:45:02] | Well, if it’s a boy, my wife likes Elmonzo. | 如果是男孩 我妻子想叫埃蒙泽 |
[1:45:06] | Might wanna let that stew awhile. You got time. | 还是再考虑考虑吧 还有时间呢 |
[1:45:10] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问问你 |
[1:45:13] | When your kid was born, | 你孩子出生时 |
[1:45:15] | were you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[1:45:16] | Wildly. | 可紧张了 |
[1:45:18] | – Yeah. – Did you feel qualified? | -是啊 -你觉得自己够格吗 |
[1:45:19] | Like you had any idea | 你知道 |
[1:45:21] | how to successfully operate that thing? | 要怎么成功操作那玩意吗 |
[1:45:23] | I literally pieced it together as I went along. | 我真的是一边干一边学的 |
[1:45:26] | I thought about what my dad did. | 我回想了我爸爸是怎么做的 |
[1:45:29] | My old man, he never met a problem he couldn’t solve with a belt. | 我老爸 他什么问题都用皮带解决 |
[1:45:32] | I thought my dad was tough on me. | 我以前觉得我爸爸对我很严厉 |
[1:45:34] | And now, looking back on it, | 而如今回想起来 |
[1:45:35] | I just remember the good stuff. | 我只记得那些美好的回忆 |
[1:45:37] | You know? He did drop the odd pearl. | 他偶尔也说过些金句 |
[1:45:39] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[1:45:41] | “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.” | “千金难买寸光阴” |
[1:45:45] | Smart guy. | 他很睿智 |
[1:45:47] | He did his best. | 他尽力了 |
[1:45:49] | I’ll tell you, that kid’s not even here yet | 我跟你说 那孩子还没出生 |
[1:45:51] | and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him. | 我已经愿意为他付出一切了 |
[1:46:02] | Good to meet you, Potts. | 很高兴认识你 波茨 |
[1:46:04] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[1:46:05] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[1:46:07] | everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:46:12] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[1:46:14] | for everything… | 做的一切 |
[1:46:16] | you’ve done for this country. | 为这个国家做的一切 |
[1:46:21] | Jarvis. | 贾维斯 |
[1:46:26] | Have we ever met that guy? | 我们见过那个人吗 |
[1:46:29] | You meet a lot of people, sir. | 您每天会见到很多人 先生 |
[1:46:33] | Seems very familiar. | 看着很眼熟 |
[1:46:36] | Weird beard. | 胡子挺怪的 |
[1:46:46] | You’re weak. | 你好弱 |
[1:46:47] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[1:47:06] | You could stop this. | 你可以阻止这一切 |
[1:47:08] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想的 |
[1:47:11] | Did you see what happens in the future? | 你看到未来发生了什么吗 |
[1:47:14] | Thanos finds the Soul Stone. | 灭霸拿到了灵魂宝石 |
[1:47:18] | You wanna know how he does that? | 你想知道他是怎么拿到的吗 |
[1:47:22] | You wanna know what he does to you? | 你想知道他对你做了什么吗 |
[1:47:26] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:47:40] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[1:47:43] | But that doesn’t mean you’re useless. | 但这不代表你毫无用处 |
[1:48:10] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:48:20] | Under different circumstances… | 要不是在这种情况下 |
[1:48:23] | this would be totally awesome. | 这本会很赞的 |
[1:48:37] | I bet the raccoon didn’t have to climb a mountain. | 我敢说那浣熊不用爬山 |
[1:48:40] | Technically he’s not a raccoon, you know? | 严格说 他也不是浣熊 |
[1:48:42] | Whatever. He eats garbage. | 随便 反正他吃垃圾 |
[1:48:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:48:49] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[1:48:50] | Daughter of Ivan. | 伊凡之女 |
[1:48:52] | Clint. | 克林特 |
[1:48:54] | Son of Edith. | 伊迪丝之子 |
[1:49:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:49:03] | Consider me a guide… | 就当我是向导 |
[1:49:06] | to you… | 指引你们 |
[1:49:07] | and to all who seek the Soul Stone. | 和所有人寻找灵魂宝石的人 |
[1:49:10] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[1:49:11] | You tell us where it is, then we’ll be on our way. | 你告诉我们宝石在哪 我们马上就去 |
[1:49:14] | Liebling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:49:17] | If only it were that easy. | 要是那么简单就好了 |
[1:49:32] | What you seek lies in front of you. | 你所寻找的就在你面前 |
[1:49:36] | As does what you fear. | 你所害怕的也在那里 |
[1:49:44] | The stone’s down there. | 宝石就在下面 |
[1:49:46] | For one of you. | 只能给一个人 |
[1:49:48] | For the other… | 而另一个 |
[1:49:53] | In order to take the stone… | 要得到灵魂宝石 |
[1:49:55] | you must lose that which you love. | 你必须失去自己的珍爱之物 |
[1:49:59] | An everlasting exchange. | 永恒的交换 |
[1:50:04] | A soul for a soul. | 以一个灵魂 换一个灵魂 |
[1:50:10] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[1:50:15] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:50:17] | Maybe he’s making this shit up. | 这可能都是他编的 |
[1:50:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:50:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:50:23] | Why? ‘Cause he knows your daddy’s name? | 为什么 就因为他知道你爸爸的名字吗 |
[1:50:27] | I didn’t. | 连我都不知道 |
[1:50:29] | Thanos left here with the stone… | 灭霸带着灵魂宝石离开了这里 |
[1:50:32] | without his daughter. | 却没带走他女儿 |
[1:50:34] | That’s not a coincidence. | 那不是巧合 |
[1:50:37] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[1:50:41] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[1:50:47] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[1:50:53] | If we don’t get that stone… | 如果我们拿不到宝石 |
[1:50:55] | billions of people stay dead. | 几十亿人就不能复生 |
[1:50:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:51:01] | Then I guess we both know who it’s gotta be. | 我想我们都知道该牺牲的是谁了 |
[1:51:04] | I guess we do. | 我想是的 |
[1:51:13] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[1:51:15] | we mean different people here, Natasha. | 我们想的不是一个人 娜塔莎 |
[1:51:18] | For the last five years, I’ve been trying to do one thing. | 过去五年来 我一直在为一件事努力 |
[1:51:20] | Get to right here. | 就是此刻 |
[1:51:22] | That’s all it’s been about. Bringing everybody back. | 一切都是为了此刻 让所有人复生 |
[1:51:24] | No, don’t you get all decent on me now. | 不 你别在这时候跟我装伟大 |
[1:51:26] | What, you think I wanna do it? | 怎么 你以为我想这么做吗 |
[1:51:29] | I’m trying to save your life, you idiot. | 我是在救你的命 傻瓜 |
[1:51:31] | Yeah, well, I don’t want you to. How’s that? | 可我不想让你救 行吗 |
[1:51:34] | Natasha, you know what I’ve done. | 娜塔莎 你知道我都做了什么 |
[1:51:38] | You know what I’ve become. | 你知道我已变成了什么样的人 |
[1:51:42] | I don’t judge people on their worst mistakes. | 我不会以一个人最糟糕的错误来评判他 |
[1:51:49] | Maybe you should. | 或许你应该这样 |
[1:51:51] | You didn’t. | 你当年就没有 |
[1:51:59] | You’re a pain in my ass, you know that? | 你真是太烦人了 你知道吗 |
[1:52:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:52:15] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[1:52:23] | Tell my family I love ’em. | 跟我家人说我爱他们 |
[1:52:27] | You tell ’em yourself. | 你自己告诉他们 |
[1:53:02] | Damn you. | 该死的 |
[1:53:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:53:19] | Let me go. | 放手吧 |
[1:53:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:53:25] | No. Please, no. | 不要啊 |
[1:53:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:53:34] | Please. | 别 |
[1:53:36] | No! | 不要 |
[1:55:19] | Did we get ’em all? | 我们都拿到了吗 |
[1:55:21] | Are you telling me this actually worked? | 你是说真成功了吗 |
[1:55:28] | Clint, where’s Nat? | 克林特 小娜呢 |
[1:55:58] | Do we know if she had family? | 她有家人吗 |
[1:56:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:56:02] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:56:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:56:07] | – What are you doing? – Just asked him a question. | -你干什么 -就是问他个问题 |
[1:56:09] | Yeah, no, you’re acting like she’s dead. | 不 你一副她已经死了的样子 |
[1:56:10] | Why are we acting like she’s dead? | 我们为什么一副她已经死了的样子 |
[1:56:11] | We have the stones, right? | 我们有宝石啊 |
[1:56:13] | As long as we have the stones, Cap, | 只要我们有宝石 队长 |
[1:56:14] | we can bring her back. Isn’t that right? | 我们能复活她的 是吧 |
[1:56:15] | So, stop this shit. We’re the Avengers. Get it together. | 别垂头丧气的了 我们是复仇者 振作起来 |
[1:56:18] | Can’t get her back. | 不能复活她 |
[1:56:22] | What’s he…? What? | 他说什么…什么 |
[1:56:23] | It can’t be undone. | 不能撤销 |
[1:56:25] | It can’t. | 不能 |
[1:56:29] | Look, I’m sorry, no offense, but | 对不起 别介意 |
[1:56:31] | you’re a very earthly being, okay? | 但你就是个地球人 好吗 |
[1:56:33] | And we’re talking about space magic. | 这可是太空魔法 |
[1:56:34] | And “can’t” seems very definitive. Don’t you think? | “不能”也太绝对了 不是吗 |
[1:56:36] | Yeah, look, I know that I’m way outside my pay grade here. | 我知道这远超我的水平 |
[1:56:39] | But she still isn’t here, is she? | 但她还是不在 是吧 |
[1:56:41] | No, that’s my point. | 我就是这意思 |
[1:56:42] | It can’t be undone. | 是不能撤销的 |
[1:56:45] | Or that’s at least | 至少 |
[1:56:46] | what the red, floating guy had to say. | 那个飘着的红人是这么说的 |
[1:56:49] | Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? | 或许你该去跟他谈谈 |
[1:56:50] | Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him. | 你去拿上锤子 飞过去 跟他谈谈 |
[1:57:02] | It was supposed to be me. | 本该是我的 |
[1:57:06] | She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. | 她为了那颗宝石牺牲了生命 |
[1:57:09] | She bet her life on it. | 她赌上了性命 |
[1:57:15] | She’s not coming back. | 她回不来了 |
[1:57:19] | We have to make it worth it. | 我们不能让她白死 |
[1:57:21] | We have to. | 绝对不能 |
[1:57:24] | We will. | 不会的 |
[1:57:57] | All right, the glove’s ready. | 好 手套准备好了 |
[1:58:00] | Question is, who’s gonna snap their freakin’ fingers? | 问题是 谁来打指响 |
[1:58:03] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[1:58:04] | – Excuse me? – It’s okay. | -什么 -没事 |
[1:58:05] | – No, no, no. – Stop, stop. Slow down. | -不不 -打住 别急 |
[1:58:07] | Thor. Just wait. | 托尔 等等 |
[1:58:08] | We haven’t decided who’s gonna put that on yet. | 我们还没决定由谁来戴 |
[1:58:11] | I’m sorry. What, we’re all just sitting around | 不好意思 难道我们还要干坐着 |
[1:58:12] | waiting for the right opportunity? | 等待合适时机吗 |
[1:58:14] | We should at least discuss it. | 我们至少该谈谈 |
[1:58:15] | Look, sitting here staring at the thing | 坐在这里盯着它看 |
[1:58:17] | is not gonna bring everybody back. | 是不会让大家复活的 |
[1:58:20] | I’m the strongest Avenger, okay? | 我是最强的复仇者 好吗 |
[1:58:21] | So, this responsibility falls upon me. | 所以这责任该由我来担 |
[1:58:23] | – Normally, you’re right. – It’s my duty. | -一般来说 你是对的 -这是我的责任 |
[1:58:24] | – It’s not about that. – It’s not that. | -但那不是重点 -不是那个 |
[1:58:25] | – Hey, buddy… – Stop it! Just let me. | -伙计 -住口 让我来吧 |
[1:58:31] | Just let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[1:58:33] | Just let me do something good. Something right. | 让我做件好事 做件对的事 |
[1:58:35] | Look, it’s not just the fact that | 这不光是因为 |
[1:58:37] | that glove is channeling enough energy | 那只手套所承载的能量 |
[1:58:38] | to light up a continent. | 足以点亮一个大陆 |
[1:58:39] | I’m telling you. You’re in no condition. | 相信我 你的状态不行 |
[1:58:41] | What do you think is coursing through my veins right now? | 你以为我现在血管里流的是什么 |
[1:58:45] | Cheez Whiz? | 奶酪吗 |
[1:58:48] | Lightning. | 雷电 |
[1:58:49] | – Yeah. – Lightning. | -是啊 -雷电 |
[1:58:50] | Lightning won’t help you, pal. | 雷电也帮不了你 伙计 |
[1:58:52] | It’s gotta be me. | 得由我来 |
[1:58:55] | You saw what those stones did to Thanos. | 你们看到宝石对灭霸的伤害了 |
[1:58:58] | They almost killed him. | 他差点没命 |
[1:59:01] | None of you could survive. | 你们都撑不住的 |
[1:59:03] | How do we know you will? | 我们怎么知道你撑得住 |
[1:59:05] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[1:59:06] | But the radiation’s mostly gamma. | 但辐射主要就是伽马射线 |
[1:59:12] | It’s like… | 就好像 |
[1:59:16] | I was made for this. | 我是为此而诞生的 |
[1:59:37] | Good to go, yeah? | 可以了吗 |
[1:59:40] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:59:42] | Okay, remember, | 好 记住 |
[1:59:43] | everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago | 五年前被灭霸的指响打没的人 |
[1:59:44] | you’re just bringing them back to now, today. | 你把他们带回来 回到现在 今天来 |
[1:59:47] | Don’t change anything from the last five years. | 别改变过去五年里的任何事 |
[1:59:50] | Got it. | 好的 |
[2:00:08] | Friday, do me a favor | 星期五 帮个忙 |
[2:00:09] | and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya? | 启动谷仓门协议 好吗 |
[2:00:11] | Yes, boss. | 是 老板 |
[2:00:21] | Everybody comes home. | 大家回家吧 |
[2:00:46] | Take it off! Take it off! | 摘掉 |
[2:00:47] | No, wait. Bruce, are you okay? | 不 等等 布鲁斯 你没事吧 |
[2:00:50] | Talk to me, Banner. | 说话 班纳 |
[2:00:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[2:00:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[2:01:28] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[2:01:31] | Don’t move him. | 别碰他 |
[2:01:40] | – Did it work? – We’re not sure. It’s okay. | -成功了吗 -我们不确定 没事的 |
[2:02:28] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[2:02:29] | Clint? | 克林特 |
[2:02:30] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[2:02:32] | Guys… | 各位 |
[2:02:36] | I think it worked. | 好像成功了 |
[2:03:20] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[2:03:23] | Canopy, canopy, canopy. | 脱罩 |
[2:03:32] | Rhodey, Rocket, get out of here. | 罗德 火箭 快出去 |
[2:03:35] | Let me up! Let me up! | 放我出去 |
[2:03:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[2:03:48] | Rhodey! | 罗德 |
[2:03:57] | Mayday, Mayday! Does anybody copy? | 求救 有人收到吗 |
[2:03:59] | We’re on the lower level. It’s flooding! | 我们在下层 淹水了 |
[2:04:00] | What? What? | 什么 |
[2:04:02] | We are drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday! | 我们要淹死了 有人收到吗 求救 |
[2:04:05] | Wait! I’m here! | 等等 我在 |
[2:04:07] | I’m here. Can you hear me? | 我在 收到了吗 |
[2:04:28] | Cap? | 队长 |
[2:04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:05:14] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[2:05:15] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[2:05:18] | So, this is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[2:05:20] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[2:05:22] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢 父亲 |
[2:05:24] | They suspected nothing. | 他们毫未怀疑 |
[2:05:28] | The arrogant never do. | 自大者总是如此 |
[2:05:32] | Go. | 去 |
[2:05:34] | Find the stones, bring them to me. | 找到宝石 拿给我 |
[2:05:37] | What will you do? | 你要做什么 |
[2:05:40] | Wait. | 等着 |
[2:06:07] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[2:06:09] | In the future… | 在未来 |
[2:06:12] | what happens to you and me? | 你和我怎么样了 |
[2:06:16] | I try to kill you. | 我企图杀你 |
[2:06:20] | Several times. | 好几次 |
[2:06:22] | But eventually… | 但最终 |
[2:06:24] | we become friends. | 我们成了朋友 |
[2:06:28] | We become sisters. | 我们成了姐妹 |
[2:06:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:06:40] | We can stop him. | 我们可以阻止他 |
[2:06:50] | Come on, buddy, wake up! | 拜托 伙计 醒醒 |
[2:06:52] | That’s my man. | 这就对了 |
[2:06:54] | You lose this again, I’m keeping it. | 你再弄丢 我可就不还你了 |
[2:07:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[2:07:01] | You mess with time, it tends to mess back. | 你扰乱时间 时间就给你捣乱 |
[2:07:04] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[2:07:27] | What’s he been doing? | 他都干什么了 |
[2:07:30] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没干 |
[2:07:33] | Where are the stones? | 宝石呢 |
[2:07:35] | Somewhere under all this. | 在这堆东西下面 |
[2:07:39] | All I know is he doesn’t have ’em. | 我只知道他没拿到 |
[2:07:41] | So, we keep it that way. | 那就别让他拿到 |
[2:07:42] | You know it’s a trap, right? | 你们知道这是陷阱吧 |
[2:07:44] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[2:07:46] | I don’t much care. | 我不怎么在乎 |
[2:07:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:07:50] | Just as long as we’re all in agreement. | 只要我们都达成一致就行 |
[2:08:02] | Let’s kill him properly this time. | 我们这次要好好杀了他 |
[2:08:14] | You could not live with your own failure. | 你们无法承受自己的失败 |
[2:08:18] | Where did that bring you? | 结果如何呢 |
[2:08:23] | Back to me. | 又跟我碰面了 |
[2:08:28] | I thought by eliminating half of life… | 我本以为抹除了一半的生命 |
[2:08:32] | the other half would thrive. | 另一半就能兴旺 |
[2:08:34] | But you’ve shown me… | 但你们让我知道 |
[2:08:37] | that’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[2:08:40] | And as long as there are those that remember what was… | 只要还有人记得曾经 |
[2:08:44] | there will always be those | 就总会有人 |
[2:08:45] | that are unable to accept what can be. | 无法接受可能的未来 |
[2:08:50] | They will resist. | 他们会抵抗 |
[2:08:52] | Yep, we’re all kinds of stubborn. | 对 我们就那么固执 |
[2:08:54] | I’m thankful. | 我很感激 |
[2:08:58] | Because now… | 因为现在 |
[2:09:00] | I know what I must do. | 我知道我该怎么办了 |
[2:09:03] | I will shred this universe down to its last atom. | 我要粉碎全宇宙 化为原子 |
[2:09:09] | And then… | 然后 |
[2:09:11] | with the stones you’ve collected for me… | 再用你们替我收集的宝石 |
[2:09:14] | create a new one… | 创造个新宇宙 |
[2:09:16] | teeming with life… | 充满生机 |
[2:09:18] | that knows not what it has lost… | 它不会知道自己失去了什么 |
[2:09:20] | but only what it has been given. | 只知道它被赋予了什么 |
[2:09:26] | A grateful universe. | 一个感恩的宇宙 |
[2:09:28] | Born out of blood. | 从鲜血中诞生 |
[2:09:29] | They’ll never know it. | 他们不会知道的 |
[2:09:32] | Because you won’t be alive to tell them. | 因为你们活不到那时告诉他们 |
[2:09:50] | See you on the other side, man. | 另一边见了 伙计 |
[2:09:53] | Hang on! I’m coming! | 撑着 我来了 |
[2:10:26] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[2:10:43] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[2:10:48] | Father… | 父亲 |
[2:10:50] | I have the stones. | 我拿到宝石了 |
[2:10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[2:10:53] | Stop. | 住手 |
[2:11:00] | You’re betraying us? | 你要背叛我们 |
[2:11:07] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[2:11:11] | I am this. | 我就是这样 |
[2:11:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[2:11:16] | You’ve seen what we become. | 你看到我们变成什么样了 |
[2:11:24] | Nebula, listen to her. | 星云 听她的 |
[2:11:28] | You can change. | 你可以改变的 |
[2:11:35] | He won’t let me. | 他不会允许的 |
[2:11:39] | No! | 不要 |
[2:11:59] | Okay, Thor. Hit me. | 好 托尔 来吧 |
[2:12:17] | Boss, wake up! | 老板 醒醒 |
[2:13:10] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[2:14:33] | In all my years of conquest… | 我南征北战这么多年 |
[2:14:37] | violence… | 暴力 |
[2:14:40] | slaughter… | 屠戮 |
[2:14:43] | it was never personal. | 从来不是出于私怨 |
[2:14:48] | But I’ll tell you now… | 但告诉你们 |
[2:14:52] | what I’m about to do to your stubborn, | 我马上要对你们顽固讨厌的 |
[2:14:56] | annoying little planet… | 小星球做的事 |
[2:15:00] | I’m gonna enjoy it… | 我会非常 |
[2:15:03] | very, very much. | 享受其中的 |
[2:16:09] | Hey, Cap, you read me? | 队长 收到吗 |
[2:16:17] | Cap, it’s Sam. Can you hear me? | 队长 我是山姆 收到吗 |
[2:16:23] | On your left. | 在你左边 |
[2:17:50] | Is that everyone? | 就这些人了吗 |
[2:17:52] | What? You wanted more? | 什么 你还嫌不够吗 |
[2:18:20] | Avengers… | 复仇者 |
[2:18:27] | assemble. | 集结 |
[2:19:04] | Die! | 死吧 |
[2:19:26] | No, no, give me that. | 不 那个给我 |
[2:19:27] | You have the little one. | 你拿那个小的 |
[2:19:44] | Holy cow! | 我去 |
[2:19:45] | You will not believe what’s been going on. | 你不会相信都发生了什么的 |
[2:19:46] | Do you remember when we were in space? | 还记得我们在太空里时吗 |
[2:19:48] | And I got all dusty? | 我化成灰了 |
[2:19:49] | And I must’ve passed out, | 我肯定是昏了过去 |
[2:19:50] | because I woke up and you were gone. | 因为我醒来时 你不在了 |
[2:19:52] | But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like… | 但斯特兰奇博士在 他说 |
[2:19:54] | “It’s been five years. Come on, they need us.” | “已经过去五年了 快走 他们需要我们” |
[2:19:56] | And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing | 然后他就开始画那个亮亮的黄圈 |
[2:19:57] | – that he does all the time. – He did? Oh, no. | -就他老做的那个 -是吗 |
[2:19:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[2:20:05] | Oh, this is nice. | 感觉好棒 |
[2:20:28] | Gamora? | 卡魔拉 |
[2:20:39] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去了你 |
[2:20:45] | Don’t touch me! | 别 碰 我 |
[2:20:51] | You missed the first time. | 你第一次没打中 |
[2:20:53] | Then you got ’em both the second time. | 然后第二次你一下踢中了俩 |
[2:20:57] | This is the one? | 就是他吗 |
[2:20:58] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[2:20:59] | Your choices were him or a tree. | 你只能在他和一棵树之间选择 |
[2:21:12] | Cap! | 队长 |
[2:21:13] | What do you want me to do with this damn thing? | 你要我怎么处理这玩意啊 |
[2:21:18] | Get those stones as far away as possible! | 把那些宝石拿得越远越好 |
[2:21:20] | No! | 不 |
[2:21:22] | We need to get ’em back where they came from. | 我们还得把它们送回原处 |
[2:21:24] | No way to get ’em back. | 没法送回去了 |
[2:21:25] | Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel. | 灭霸毁了量子隧道 |
[2:21:27] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[2:21:30] | That wasn’t our only time machine. | 那不是唯一的时间机器 |
[2:21:38] | Anyone see an ugly brown van out there? | 有人看到一辆丑爆了的棕色货车了吗 |
[2:21:40] | Yes! | 看到了 |
[2:21:41] | But you’re not gonna like where it’s parked! | 但你不会喜欢它停车的地方的 |
[2:21:43] | Scott, how long you need to get that thing working? | 斯科特 你启动它需要多久 |
[2:21:47] | Maybe 10 minutes. | 大概10分钟 |
[2:21:48] | Get it started. We’ll get the stones to you. | 去启动机器 我们把宝石送去给你 |
[2:21:50] | We’re on it, Cap. | 好的 队长 |
[2:22:03] | You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? | 你说是一千四百万之一的概率能赢 是吧 |
[2:22:07] | Tell me this is it. | 就是这次吧 |
[2:22:08] | If I tell you what happens… | 如果我告诉你会发生什么 |
[2:22:10] | it won’t happen. | 就不会发生了 |
[2:22:15] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[2:22:24] | It’s a mess back here. | 后面好乱 |
[2:22:27] | It’s dead. | 没反应 |
[2:22:29] | – What? – It’s dead. | -什么 -没反应 |
[2:22:30] | I have to hot-wire it. | 我得热启动试试 |
[2:22:35] | Where’s Nebula? | 星云呢 |
[2:22:37] | She’s not responding. | 她没回应 |
[2:22:39] | Sire… | 大人 |
[2:22:50] | Clint! | 克林特 |
[2:22:53] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[2:23:17] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[2:23:20] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[2:23:23] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[2:23:47] | I got it! | 交给我 |
[2:23:51] | Activate Instant Kill. | 启动击杀功能 |
[2:24:15] | Rain fire! | 全力轰炸 |
[2:24:17] | But, sire, our troops! | 但大人 我们的部队 |
[2:24:19] | Just do it! | 照办 |
[2:24:42] | Is anyone else seeing this? | 有人看到了吗 |
[2:24:57] | I got this! | 我行的 |
[2:24:59] | I got this. | 我行的 |
[2:25:00] | Okay, I don’t got this. | 好吧 我不行了 |
[2:25:01] | Help, somebody help! | 救命 谁救救我 |
[2:25:02] | Hey, Queens, heads up! | 皇后区 看上面 |
[2:25:14] | Hang on. I got you, kid. | 抓住 有我呢 孩子 |
[2:25:19] | Nice to meet you… | 认识你很高兴 |
[2:25:20] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[2:25:58] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[2:26:01] | Friday, what are they firing at? | 星期五 他们在冲什么开火 |
[2:26:02] | Something just entered the upper atmosphere. | 有什么刚进入了上层大气 |
[2:26:18] | Oh, yeah! | 好样的 |
[2:26:39] | Danvers, we need an assist here. | 丹弗斯 我们这里需要帮助 |
[2:26:51] | I’m Peter Parker. | 我是彼得·帕克 |
[2:26:53] | Hey, Peter Parker. | 彼得·帕克 |
[2:26:55] | You got something for me? | 你有什么要给我吗 |
[2:27:02] | I don’t know how you’re gonna get it through all of that. | 我不知道你要怎么通过那一关 |
[2:27:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[2:27:08] | She’s got help. | 她不是一个人 |
[2:29:58] | I am inevitable. | 我是宿命 |
[2:30:21] | And I… | 我 |
[2:30:25] | am… | 是 |
[2:30:30] | Iron Man. | 钢铁侠 |
[2:32:30] | Mr. Stark? | 斯塔克先生 |
[2:32:34] | Mr. Stark. Can you hear me? | 斯塔克先生 你能听到我吗 |
[2:32:37] | It’s Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[2:32:43] | We won, Mr. Stark. | 我们赢了 斯塔克先生 |
[2:32:48] | We won, Mr. Stark. | 我们赢了 斯塔克先生 |
[2:32:51] | We won! You did it, sir, you did it. | 我们赢了 你做到了 先生 你做到了 |
[2:32:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:32:57] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[2:33:13] | Hey, Pep. | 小派 |
[2:33:19] | Friday? | 星期五 |
[2:33:20] | Life functions critical. | 生命机能情况危急 |
[2:33:31] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[2:33:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[2:33:37] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[2:33:44] | You can rest now. | 你可以休息了 |
[2:35:31] | Everybody wants a happy ending, right? | 大家都想要一个快乐的结局 对吗 |
[2:35:34] | But it doesn’t always roll that way. | 但世事难料 |
[2:35:38] | Maybe this time. | 也许这次的结局会是快乐的 |
[2:35:42] | I’m hoping if you play this back… | 我希望你们回放这个的时候 |
[2:35:46] | it’s in celebration. | 是在庆祝 |
[2:35:49] | I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back. | 我希望家人能够团圆 我希望我们能挽回 |
[2:35:52] | And something like a normal version | 这个星球能够回归 |
[2:35:54] | of the planet has been restored. | 还算正常的版本 |
[2:35:56] | If there ever was such a thing. | 如果真有这种东西的话 |
[2:35:59] | God, what a world. Universe, now. | 天呐 世界真奇妙 宇宙真奇妙 |
[2:36:03] | If you told me 10 years ago that we weren’t alone… | 如果你十年前跟我说我们并不孤单 |
[2:36:05] | let alone to this extent, I mean, | 而且还热闹到这种程度 |
[2:36:07] | I wouldn’t have been surprised… | 我倒不会觉得惊讶 |
[2:36:09] | but come on, who knew? | 但谁能想到呢 |
[2:36:11] | The epic forces of darkness and light | 轮番登场的史诗般的 |
[2:36:14] | that have come into play. | 黑暗和光明势力 |
[2:36:16] | And for better or worse… | 不管是好是坏 |
[2:36:17] | that’s the reality Morgan’s gonna | 这就是将伴随摩根 |
[2:36:19] | have to find a way to grow up in. | 成长的现实 |
[2:36:25] | So, I thought I’d probably better record a little greeting, | 所以 我觉得最好录下一段问候 |
[2:36:27] | in the case of an untimely death. On my part. | 以防我英年早逝了 |
[2:36:31] | Not that death at any time isn’t untimely. | 虽然死亡总是来得太早 |
[2:36:35] | This time travel thing that we’re gonna try and pull off tomorrow | 我们明天要尝试的时间旅行 |
[2:36:37] | it’s got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. | 真的很难说我们能不能活下来 |
[2:36:41] | That’s the thing. | 就是这样 |
[2:36:44] | Then again, that’s the hero gig, right? | 但是 做英雄就是如此 不是吗 |
[2:36:46] | Part of the journey is the end. | 结束也是旅程的一部分 |
[2:36:49] | What am I even tripping for? | 我在耍什么疯 |
[2:36:50] | Everything is gonna work out | 一切都会 |
[2:36:51] | exactly the way it’s supposed to. | 如愿以偿的 |
[2:36:58] | I love you 3,000. | 我爱你三千 |
[2:39:15] | You know, I wish there was a way | 我希望有什么办法 |
[2:39:17] | that I could let her know. | 能让她知道 |
[2:39:21] | That we won. | 我们胜利了 |
[2:39:24] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[2:39:30] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[2:39:37] | They both do. | 他们俩都知道 |
[2:39:47] | How you doing, squirt? | 你好吗 小姑娘 |
[2:39:49] | Good. | 我很好 |
[2:39:50] | You good? | 好吗 |
[2:39:51] | Good. You hungry? | 好 你饿了吗 |
[2:39:54] | What do you want? | 你想吃什么 |
[2:39:56] | Cheeseburgers. | 奶酪汉堡 |
[2:40:02] | You know, your dad liked cheeseburgers. | 你爸爸也喜欢奶酪汉堡 |
[2:40:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[2:40:09] | I’m gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want. | 你想吃多少奶酪汉堡我都给你买 |
[2:40:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:40:29] | So… | 那么… |
[2:40:31] | when can we expect you back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[2:40:35] | About that… | 这事嘛… |
[2:40:37] | Thor, your people need a king. | 托尔 你的人民需要一个王 |
[2:40:39] | No, they already have one. | 不 他们已经有王了 |
[2:40:43] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[2:40:50] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[2:40:55] | It’s time for me to be who I am rather than | 我该成为真正的自己 |
[2:40:58] | who I’m supposed to be. | 而不是去实现他人的期待 |
[2:41:02] | But you, you’re a leader. | 但你 你是一个领袖 |
[2:41:04] | That’s who you are. | 那就是真实的你 |
[2:41:08] | You know, I’d make a lot of changes around here. | 我会在这里做出很多改变的 |
[2:41:10] | I’m counting on it… | 我就指望你了 |
[2:41:12] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[2:41:24] | What will you do? | 那你要做什么 |
[2:41:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[2:41:27] | For the first time in a thousand years, | 千年以来 我第一次 |
[2:41:30] | I have no path. | 失去了目标 |
[2:41:31] | I do have a ride though. | 但我有便车可以搭 |
[2:41:33] | Move it or lose it, hairbag. | 动作快点 大毛球 |
[2:41:39] | Oh, here we are! | 你们在这里啊 |
[2:41:41] | Tree, good to see you. | 树 见到你真高兴 |
[2:41:47] | The Asgardians of the Galaxy back together again. | 阿斯加德银河护卫队又重聚了 |
[2:41:51] | Where to first? | 我们先去哪儿 |
[2:41:56] | Just so you know, this is my ship still. | 提醒你一下 这还是我的飞船 |
[2:41:58] | I’m in charge. | 我说了算 |
[2:41:59] | I know. I know. Of course you are. | 我知道 当然是你说了算 |
[2:42:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[2:42:06] | See, you say, “of course,” but then you touch the map. | 你说”当然了” 但你又碰地图了 |
[2:42:09] | It makes you think that | 这会让人觉得 |
[2:42:10] | maybe you didn’t realize I was in charge. | 也许你并不明白是我说了算 |
[2:42:12] | – Quail, that’s your own insecurities in there. – Quail? | -葵尔 这只是你的不安全感 -葵尔 |
[2:42:15] | Okay? I am merely trying to be of service and assisting. | 我只是想帮忙和协助 |
[2:42:17] | Quill. | 是奎尔 |
[2:42:19] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[2:42:20] | You should fight one another for the honor of leadership. | 你们应该为领袖地位的荣耀一战较高下 |
[2:42:22] | Sounds fair. | 这样公平 |
[2:42:26] | – It’s not necessary, okay? – It’s not. | -没必要吧 -没必要 |
[2:42:28] | I got some blasters, | 我有爆能枪 |
[2:42:29] | unless you guys wanna use knives. | 除非你们想用刀 |
[2:42:31] | Oh, yes! Please, use knives. | 好啊 请用刀吧 |
[2:42:34] | Yeah. Knives. | 用刀吧 |
[2:42:35] | I am Groot. | 我是格鲁特 |
[2:42:42] | Not necessary. | 没必要的 |
[2:42:44] | There shall be no knifing one another. | 我们不该以刀相见 |
[2:42:45] | Everybody knows who’s in charge. | 大家都知道谁说了算 |
[2:42:52] | Me. | 我 |
[2:42:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[2:42:56] | Yes, you. | 没错 是你 |
[2:42:58] | Of course! | 当然 |
[2:43:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:43:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:43:04] | Remember… | 记住 |
[2:43:07] | you have to return the stones to the exact moment you got ’em | 你得把宝石还回它们被拿走的那一刻 |
[2:43:09] | or you’re gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities. | 否则就会开启一堆讨厌的平行现实 |
[2:43:13] | Don’t worry, Bruce. | 别担心 布鲁斯 |
[2:43:14] | Clip all the branches. | 阻断所有时间分支 |
[2:43:17] | You know, I tried. | 我试过的 |
[2:43:20] | When I had the gauntlet, the stones, | 我戴着铁臂和宝石时 |
[2:43:21] | I really tried to bring her back. | 我努力想把她带回来了 |
[2:43:27] | I miss her, man. | 我很想她 |
[2:43:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[2:43:34] | You know, if you want, I could come with you. | 如果你想 我可以跟你一起去 |
[2:43:39] | You’re a good man, Sam. | 你是个好人 山姆 |
[2:43:41] | This one’s on me, though. | 但这次我要一个人去 |
[2:43:47] | Don’t do anything stupid till I get back. | 别干傻事 等我回来 |
[2:43:51] | How can I? | 我怎么会 |
[2:43:52] | You’re taking all the stupid with you. | 你把傻气都带走了 |
[2:44:02] | Gonna miss you, buddy. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[2:44:04] | It’s gonna be okay, Buck. | 我不会有事的 巴基 |
[2:44:13] | How long is this gonna take? | 他要去多久 |
[2:44:15] | For him, as long as he needs. For us, five seconds. | 他需要多久都行 对我们来说只有五秒钟 |
[2:44:23] | You ready, Cap? | 准备好了吗 队长 |
[2:44:24] | All right, we’ll meet you back here, okay? | 那我们在这儿等你回来了 |
[2:44:27] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[2:44:29] | Going quantum. | 开启量子 |
[2:44:31] | Three… | 三 |
[2:44:32] | two… | 二 |
[2:44:34] | one. | 一 |
[2:44:36] | And returning in five… | 回归倒计时 五 |
[2:44:39] | four… | 四 |
[2:44:40] | three, | 三 |
[2:44:41] | two… | 二 |
[2:44:42] | one. | 一 |
[2:44:51] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[2:44:52] | I don’t know. He blew right by his time stamp. | 不知道 他错过了他的时间戳 |
[2:44:54] | He should be here. | 他应该回来了 |
[2:45:01] | Get him back. | 把他带回来 |
[2:45:02] | – I’m trying. – Get him the hell back. | -我在弄呢 -赶紧把他带回来 |
[2:45:03] | – Hey, I said I’m trying. – Sam. | -我说了我在弄呢 -山姆 |
[2:45:29] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[2:45:49] | Cap? | 队长 |
[2:45:52] | Hi, Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:45:56] | So, did something go wrong or did something go right? | 是出了差错 还是一切如愿 |
[2:46:01] | Well, after I put the stones back, I thought… | 我把宝石放回去后 我想着 |
[2:46:06] | maybe… | 要不 |
[2:46:08] | I’ll try some of that life Tony was telling me to get. | 我去试试托尼叫我去过的那种生活吧 |
[2:46:15] | How’d that work out for ya? | 结果如何 |
[2:46:20] | It was beautiful. | 妙不可言 |
[2:46:22] | Good. I’m happy for you. | 那就好 我替你高兴 |
[2:46:24] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[2:46:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:46:29] | Only thing bumming me out | 只有一件事让我不爽 |
[2:46:30] | is the fact I have to live in a world | 就是我不得不生活在一个 |
[2:46:32] | without Captain America. | 没有美国队长的世界里 |
[2:46:38] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[2:46:49] | Try it on. | 试试吧 |
[2:47:16] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[2:47:20] | Like it’s someone else’s. | 感觉是别人的 |
[2:47:24] | It isn’t. | 不是了 |
[2:47:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:47:42] | I’ll do my best. | 我会全力以赴的 |
[2:47:49] | That’s why it’s yours. | 所以它是你的了 |
[2:47:53] | You wanna tell me about her? | 要不要和我说说她 |
[2:48:00] | No. | 不 |
[2:48:02] | No, I don’t think I will. | 不 还是算了 |