Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Avatar(阿凡达)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Avatar(阿凡达)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:阿凡达
英文名称:Avatar
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] 主角独白 人物对话 纳美语言 英文字幕
[00:39] When I was lying there in the VA hospital 在经历了一场人生巨变之后…
[00:42] with a big hole blown through the middle of my life 我被送进了军队医院
[00:45] I started having these dreams of flying. 于是我开始在梦中飞翔
[00:49] I was free. 自由地飞翔
[00:54] Sooner or later though, 但是,梦…
[00:56] you always have to wake up. 总有醒来的一刻
[01:14] In cryo you don’t dream at all. 人在冷冻中不会做梦
[01:16] Doesn’t feel like 6 years. 六年的时间转瞬即逝
[01:18] More like a fifth tequila and ass-kicking. 就像一阵风吹过没有痕迹
[01:28] Tommy was the scientist, not me. 汤米是科学家,而我不是
[01:30] He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out 是他要摆脱时空束缚到太空去
[01:33] in space to find the answers. 寻找未来的归宿
[01:35] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗?
[01:37] Yeah, we’re there sunshine. 是的,我们到了,伙计
[01:40] We are there. 我们到了
[01:41] It’s about your brother. 这是为了你兄弟
[01:46] A week before Tommy’s gonna ship out… 汤米出发的前一周
[01:49] A guy with a gun ends his journey. 一个持枪男子结束了他的行程
[01:51] For the paper in his wallet. 只为了他的钱包
[01:54] Being in cryo for 5 years,9 months and 22 days. 你们已经被冷冻了5年9个月22天
[01:58] You will be hungry, you will be weak. 你会感到饥饿,浑身无力
[02:01] If you feel noxious, please use the… 如果谁感到恶心,请使用…
[02:04] Tommy was the scientist. 汤米是科学家
[02:06] I’m just another dumb grunt going some place 而我只是一名
[02:07] he’s gonna regret. 冲锋陷阵的前海军陆战队员
[02:23] Up ahead was Pandora. 前方就是潘多拉星球
[02:26] I grew up hearing about it, 我听着它的故事长大
[02:28] but I never figured I’d be going there. 但我从没想过会去那里
[02:40] Your brother represented a significant investment. 你的兄弟参与了我们一个重大投资
[02:44] We’d like to talk to you about taking over his contract. 我想要跟你谈谈, 关于延续合约一事
[02:47] And since your genome is identical to his, 因为你的基因组与他的完全相同
[02:50] you could step into his shoes. 所以你可以继承他的遗志
[02:53] So to speak. 可以这么说吧
[03:01] It’d be a fresh start, 这将是在一个新世界里的
[03:02] on a new world. 一个新的开始
[03:11] And the pay is good. 我们给你的报酬会很丰厚
[03:14] Very good. 非常丰厚
[03:37] Exo-Packs on! Let’s go! Exo-Packs on! 戴上滤气罩!快,戴上滤气罩!
[03:40] Exo-Packs on! 背好行李!
[03:41] Remember people, you loose that mask, 别忘了,伙计们,一旦失去滤气罩
[03:42] you’re unconscious in 20 seconds. 20秒后你们将休克
[03:44] You’re dead in 4 minutes. 4分钟内你们就没命了
[03:46] Let nobody be dead today, 今天你们可千万别给我死了
[03:47] it looks very bad on my report. 那会让我的工作绩效报告很难看
[03:51] Cruise get down, this is TAD-1-6 on approach. 这是TAD-1-6 我们即将降落
[03:54] Crossing outer marker, monument in sight. 我已飞过界标,看到矿山
[04:33] One life ends… 一个生命结束
[04:36] Another begins. 另一个重新开始
[04:45] Harnesses off. Get your packs. Put it together. 松开安全带,拿好装备 都给我准备好,快快
[04:48] One minute. Let’s go. 给你们一分钟时间,快点
[04:50] When the ramp comes down, 舷梯门打开以后
[04:52] go directly into the base, do not stop! 直接进基地,不要停留!
[04:54] Go straight inside! Wait for my mark! 去候机楼! 等候我的指令!
[05:04] Go! Go! Go! 快! 快! 快!
[05:05] Get out of here. Keep moving! 马上下飞机,跟上!
[05:11] There’s no such thing as an ex-marine. 其实是没有“前海军陆战队”这个叫法的
[05:15] You may be out, 人可以退役
[05:17] but you never loose the attitude. 但精神不会退役
[05:20] I told myself I could pass any test a man can 我告诉自己,别人能通过的考验我也可以
[05:27] They can fix the spine, 只要拿到钱
[05:29] if you got the money. 我的脊椎还是有救的
[05:30] But not on dead benefits, not in this economy. 但靠那点抚恤金 绝无可能
[05:35] Let’s go special case, do not make me wait for you. 快,特殊人物,别让大伙等你
[05:38] Well well ladies. 瞧 瞧 这些小妞儿
[05:41] Look at all this fresh meat. 瞧瞧这一群新兵菜鸟!
[05:49] Back on Earth, these guys were army dogs, mari 在地球上,他们是为自由而战的
[05:53] Fighting for freedom. 海军陆战队员
[06:02] Look out, hot rod. 小心点,笨蛋
[06:04] But out here they’re just hired guns, 但在这里他们只是雇佣兵
[06:06] taking the money, working for the company. 为了钱给大公司卖命
[06:09] Check this out man. 看这家伙,老兄
[06:11] Meals on wheels. 一个吃闲饭的
[06:14] Man, that is just wrong. 噢,伙计,太扯了
[06:29] You are not in Kansas any more. 这里不再是堪萨斯了
[06:34] You are on Pandora, 这里是潘朵拉
[06:36] ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[06:38] Respect that fact, 请每时每刻都要
[06:40] every second of every day. 牢记这个事实
[06:44] If there is a hell, 如果世界上有地狱
[06:46] you might wanna go there for some R and R 在你们完成潘多拉的旅程后
[06:49] after a tour on Pandora. 你们绝对会想去地狱休个假
[06:52] Out there beyond that fence, 就在那面围墙外面
[06:54] every living thing that crawls, 任何一种生物 不管是天上飞的
[06:56] flies or squats in the mud wants to 地上爬的还是水里游的
[06:59] kill you and eat your eyes for joo-joo-bees. 都在想着把你们眼球当枣子嚼
[07:04] We have an indigenous population 有一种类人的土著生物
[07:06] of humanoids called the Na’vi. 称作纳美人
[07:09] They’re fond of arrows dipped in a neuro toxin 他们擅长使用神经毒素弓箭
[07:11] that will stop your heart in one minute. 能让你顷刻间毙命
[07:14] And they have bones reinforced 他们还拥有强化骨骼
[07:16] with naturally occuring carbon fiber. 里面含有天然的碳纤维
[07:19] They are very hard to kill. 要杀死他们非常的困难
[07:22] As head of security, it is my job to keep your live 作为安全长官,我的职责是让你们活下去
[07:28] I will not succeed. 但这是不可能的
[07:32] Not with all of you. 至少不可能是每一个人
[07:34] If you wish to survive, 如果你们想活下去
[07:36] you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. 那就必须具有钢铁般的意志
[07:40] You’ve got to obey the rules. 必须遵守规则
[07:43] Pandora rules. 潘多拉星的规则
[07:46] Rule number one… 第一条规则是…
[07:48] It’s nothing like an old school safety brief 什么也比不上再次听到
[07:51] to put your mind at ease. 经典的新兵训话更让人舒心的了
[07:54] Excuse me, Jake, 对不起,杰克
[07:57] you’re Jake right? 你是杰克?
[07:58] Tom’s brother. 汤米的弟弟吧
[08:01] You look just like him. 你俩长的一模一样
[08:02] Sorry. I’m Norm Spellman, 不好意思,我是诺姆·斯博曼
[08:05] I went through Avatar training with him. 我之前和他一起参加阿凡达项目集训
[08:07] The bio lab, 这是生物实验室
[08:09] we’re gonna spend a lot of time here. 我们要长期在这里工作了
[08:11] How you doing, 你好
[08:12] Norm, Avatar driver. 我是诺姆,阿凡达操作员
[08:13] Hi. 你好
[08:15] Here’s the link room, right, here. 这是链接室,就是这里
[08:17] This is where we’re connecting to the Avatar… 这是我们与阿凡达链接的地方
[08:21] Me and Norm here, are to drive these 我们就在这里链接那些
[08:25] remotely controlled bodies called Avatars. 称作阿凡达的生物体
[08:26] They’re grown from human DNA 他们是人类DNA与
[08:29] mixed with the DNA of the natives. 当地族人DNA结合的产物
[08:32] Hey. Welcome. 你好,欢迎
[08:33] Welcome to Pandora, good to have you. 欢迎来到潘多拉星,很高兴你能参与
[08:39] Damn, They got big. 天!真大
[08:40] Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out. 是的,他们已经完全成熟了
[08:42] So the progress up the stim seem to work really well. 看来肌肉刺激生长计划进行得蛮顺利的
[08:44] Yeah, they got great muscle tone. 没错,而且肌肉强健有力
[08:47] It’ll take us a few hours to get them to canton, 还有几个小时就准备好了
[08:49] but you guys take them out tomorrow. 明天你们就可以使用了
[08:51] There’s yours. 这个是你的
[08:54] – Hey, Dr.Norm Spellman.,- Dr. Max Patel. -诺姆·斯博曼,-麦克斯·帕特
[09:23] Looks like him. 长得真像他
[09:26] No. Looks like you. 不,长得像你才对
[09:29] This is your Avatar now, Jake. 这个就是你的阿凡达了,杰克
[09:34] The concept is that every driver 这个计划的关键在于
[09:36] is matched to his own Avatar. 每个控制人员都有专属的阿凡达
[09:39] So that their nervous system are in tuned. 这样,他们的神经系统才能够互相匹配
[09:42] Or something… 大体是这样啦
[09:45] Which is why they offered me the gig, 他们之所以给了我这份差事
[09:46] because I can link with Tommy’s Avatar, 是因为我可以操纵汤米的阿凡达
[09:50] which is insanely expensive. 造价高昂的阿凡达
[09:53] Is this right? 这样可以吗
[09:55] I just say whatever to the video log? 我在视频日记说什么都行吗?
[09:56] Yeah, we gotta get the habit of documenting everythi 是的,我们必须养成认真记录的习惯
[09:58] What we see, what we feel, 包括感觉到的和看到的
[10:01] it’s all part of the science. 这就是科学研究
[10:02] Science is good observation. 科学来自严谨的观察
[10:03] Plus it’ll help keep you sane. 另外它还能帮你在未来6年里
[10:05] For the next 6 years. 避免精神错乱
[10:08] Whatever. 随你怎么说啦
[10:11] So. Here I am. 于是,我来到这里
[10:16] Doing science. 搞起了”科研”
[10:19] They’re coming out. 控制人员要出舱了
[10:21] Attention, drivers coming out of the lane. 注意,请控制员断开链接
[10:31] Oh, god. 天哪
[10:35] – Where’s the lab coat? – Where’s her lab coat? 工作服呢? 她工作服哪去了?
[10:36] Who’s got my god damn cigarette? 该死! 谁拿着我的香烟呢?
[10:39] Guys, what’s wrong with this picture? 伙计们,有没有搞错啊?
[10:44] Thank you! 谢谢!
[10:45] Grace Augustine is a legend. 格蕾丝奥古斯丁是个传奇人物
[10:47] She’s the head of the Avatar program, 她是阿凡达项目的负责人
[10:49] she wrote the book. 也是那本书的作者
[10:50] I mean literally wrote the book on Pandoran bota 就是那本有关潘多拉植物学的著作
[10:53] That’s because she likes plants better than people. 我是说她对植物的兴趣说不定比对人都多
[10:56] Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball. 舞会上回来的灰姑娘,格蕾丝
[10:58] Grace I’d like you to meet Norm Spellman 请允许我介绍诺姆·斯博曼
[11:00] and Jake Sully. 和杰克·萨利
[11:03] Norm, I hear good things about you. 诺姆,听说你表现不错
[11:06] How’s your Na’vi? 你的纳美语学的如何
[11:08] May the Great Mother rejoice 愿圣母赐欢笑于…
[11:10] our meeting. …你我之相会
[11:13] Not bad. You still sound a bit too formal though. 不错,只是稍感生涩
[11:17] I’ve studied for 5 years, 我学了5年了
[11:19] but I still have much to learn. 不过还是差得很远
[11:21] Grace, this is Jake Sully. 格蕾丝,这是杰克·萨利
[11:25] Yeah. I know who you are and I don’t need you. 是的,我知道你是谁,但我不需要你
[11:28] I need your brother, you know, the PHD 我需要你哥哥,那个博士生
[11:31] who trained for three years for this mission… 为了这个项目,他接受了3年的训练
[11:33] He’s dead. 他已经死了
[11:35] I know it’s a big inconvenience for everyone. 我知道这给所有人带来麻烦
[11:39] How much lab training have you had? 你接受过多少实验室培训?
[11:41] I dissected a frog once. 我解剖过一只青蛙
[11:43] You see? You see? 听听,听见了吗?
[11:45] They’re just pissing on us 他们就这样糊弄我们
[11:47] without even a courtesy of calling it rain. 而且丝毫不加掩饰
[11:49] – I’m going to Selfridge.,- No Grace! -我要去找帕克 -别这样,格蕾丝!
[11:50] No, Man. This is such bullshit. -你最好别去 -不,伙计,这简直是胡闹!
[11:53] I’m gonna kick his corporate butt. 我要去踢烂他的屁股
[11:55] He has no business sticking his nose in my department. 他不该插手我的部门
[11:59] Here tomorrow, 08:00. 明早,8点,来这里报道
[12:01] Try and use big words. 可以夸大点经历
[12:11] Scorpion 2 Hotel, Hell’s Gate Tower. 天蝎2H,我是塔台,南侧起飞
[12:14] You are cleared for South departure. 滑行,D跑道,身份确认
[12:23] – Did you see that? -Yes sir. -看到没? -看见了,长官
[12:24] No you didn’t, you were looking at the monitor. 少来,看个头,你看的是监视器
[12:27] I love this putter, Ronnie. 我真是爱死这个推杆了 罗尼,
[12:29] I love this putter 我喜欢它
[12:33] Parker… 帕克…
[12:34] You know, I used to think it was a knowing neglect, 我以前认为只是偶尔的疏忽而已
[12:37] But now I see that you’re intentionally screwing me. 但现在我发现你是故意整我
[12:40] Grace, I enjoy our little talks… 格蕾丝,你知道我就喜欢听你讲话
[12:48] I need a researcher, 对不起,我需要的是研究员
[12:49] not some jar-head dropout. 而不是什么退役的“锅盖头”
[12:51] Actually, I thought we got lucky with him. 是么?我倒认为能找到他,算我们幸运了
[12:53] Lucky? 幸运?
[12:54] Yeah! 没错!
[12:55] How is this in any way ‘lucky’? 你倒是说说怎么个‘幸运’法儿?
[12:57] Lucky that guy has a twin brother. 幸运在于汤米有个
[12:59] And lucky that brother 孪生兄弟
[13:00] wasn’t some oral hygienist or something. 而且 不是牙医或别的什么
[13:02] A marine we could use. 陆战队员大有用处
[13:04] I’m assigning him to your team as security escort. 我准备把他派到你们组做护卫
[13:06] The last thing I need is 我最不需要的就是
[13:07] another trigger happy moron out there. 爱扣板机的白痴在我队里
[13:09] You’re supposed to be winning the hearts’n minds of the na 听着,你的任务是赢得土著人的信任
[13:12] isn’t that the whole point of your little puppet show? 这难道不是你那个可笑的木偶秀存在的唯一原因吗?
[13:14] You look like them, 只要他们长相一样,语言相通
[13:15] you talk like them and they’ll start trusting 就可能赢得土著人的信任
[13:17] We build them a school, we teach them English… 我给他们建立学校,教他们英语
[13:19] But after what, how many years 可是这么多年过去了
[13:21] relations with the indigenous are only getting worse 和他们的关系却越来越紧张
[13:23] That tends to happen when you use machine guns on th 这是你用机关枪解决的必然结果
[13:27] Right, come here. 没错,过来
[13:30] I can’t, I can’t. 真快把我逼疯了
[13:35] This is why we’re here, unobtainium. 我们为它来到这里,超导矿石
[13:38] Because this little gray rock 只因为这些看似不起眼的
[13:39] sells for 20 million a kilo. 灰色岩石价值连城
[13:41] That’s the only reason. 那就是来这儿的唯一原因
[13:42] It’s what pays for the whole party. 它足以支付所有的项目开支
[13:44] It’s what pays for your science, comprendo? 你的研究资金也来源于此,明白吗?
[13:48] Those savages are threatening our whole operation. 那些野蛮人威胁着我们的整个计划
[13:51] We’re on the brink of war and 战事一触即发
[13:52] You’re supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution. 你应该寻找一种外交解决方案
[13:56] So use what you’ve got and get me some results. 你要竭尽所能,尽快做出成效
[14:11] How much link time do you log? 告诉我你的链接时间多久了?
[14:13] – About 520 hours.,- That’s good. 大约520个小时,-这很好
[14:16] You’re in there, you’re here. 这是你的
[14:19] – How much have you logged? – Zip. -你的链接时间呢? -零
[14:22] But I read the manual. 可我看过说明书
[14:24] Tell me you’re joking. 你简直开玩笑
[14:27] This is cool. 酷
[14:29] Let’s go. 来吧
[14:34] Don’t, I got this. 不用,我能行
[14:41] So you just figured you’d come out here 不知道你是否经过深思熟虑
[14:44] to the most hostile environment known to man… 这里的环境异常恶劣
[14:46] with no training of any kind and see how it went? 你没有经过任何训练,也不懂得规则
[14:50] What was going through your head? 你到底想什么?
[14:52] Maybe I was sick of doctors 也许我厌倦了…
[14:54] telling me what I couldn’t do. 老是被白大褂们当做废人看
[14:56] – Biometrics look good.,- Link is ready. -生理检查正常,-链接准备就绪
[14:59] Keep your arms in, hands in. 胳膊放进去,还有手,躺好
[15:02] Head down. 把头低下
[15:04] Down. 躺好
[15:06] Just relax and let your mind go blank. 放松,什么也不想
[15:09] That shouldn’t be hard for you. 这对你应该不困难
[15:11] Kiss the darkest part of my… 让你..偏见去….
[15:13] Initiate link. 启动链接
[15:15] – Run sequence, unit 3.,- Launching. -运行序列,运行3号仓程序,-启动
[15:25] I have the first congruency. 神经系统首次合并
[15:34] That’s a gorgeous brain. Nice activity. 真不是一般的大脑,异常活跃
[15:38] Go figure. 继续观察
[15:40] Phase lock 40%. 相位合并率40%
[15:46] I’m going in. 我也进去了
[15:48] I’m going in 4. 我用四号仓
[15:53] Phase lock 99%, link is stable. 相位合并率99%,链接稳定
[16:13] Can you hear me? 能听到我说话吗?
[16:14] Can you hear me? Jake. 杰克,能听到我说话吗?
[16:16] Pupillary reflex is good. 瞳孔反应正常
[16:20] Hearing response normal. How are you feeling, Jake? 听觉反应正常,感觉如何? 杰克
[16:24] Hey guys. 嗨,伙计们
[16:26] – Welcome to your new body, Jake.,- Good. 欢迎你进入新世界,杰克
[16:29] We’re gonna take this nice and easy, Jake. 放轻松,慢慢来,杰克
[16:31] – Thouch and thumb your fingers. – Yeah -用拇指触摸其他手指,-好的
[16:33] Thumb your fingers. 拇指弹其他手指
[16:34] – No problem.,- I can see you remember that one. -没问题,-看来你还记得
[16:36] I got it. 很简单
[16:38] Well, if you want to sit up, that’s fine. 如果你想坐起来,没问题
[16:40] Let’s take it nice and slow, Jake. 轻点,慢慢来,杰克
[16:41] No tranquil attacks here, that’s good. 镇静剂没有副作用,很好
[16:43] Do you feel lightheaded or dizzy? 你觉得头晕或者眼花吗?
[16:45] – Wiggling your toes.,- Good, Jake. -运动你的脚指,-很好,杰克
[16:50] System motor control is good. 运动机能控制正常,好极了
[16:53] Are you feeling any numbness or pain? 有没有感到哪里发麻或者刺痛?
[16:57] That’s great. 很好
[16:58] No, no, don’t, Jake. 别,别着急,杰克
[16:59] Take it easy, don’t get ahead of yourself. 慢慢来,别勉强自己
[17:02] There are few more sensory and motor reflex test 还要做感官反射测试
[17:04] we need to run, so take it easy. 所以要慢慢来
[17:05] Wait! 等等!
[17:07] Jake, listen to me. 杰克,听我说
[17:11] – Jake I need you to sit down.,- It’s OK, I got it -杰克,你得坐下来,-没事,我控制得住
[17:14] Jake you need to sit down. 杰克,你得坐下来
[17:16] Guys get him back on the gurney. 伙计们,把他带回台子上
[17:18] You need to sit down. You need time to adjust to atm 听我说,为了安全起见,你还需要时间来适应空…
[17:25] Sedate him! 给他打镇静剂!
[17:27] 1,000 mg of Seconal. 1000毫克“西可巴比妥” 快
[17:33] Jake! – Jake, listen to me. You’re not used to your Avatar body, this is dangerous. 杰克! 听我说,你还不习惯阿凡达
[17:36] – this is dangerous. – This is great. -这样很危险,-太棒了
[17:38] Come on, they’re gonna put you out. 别这样,他们要用镇静剂了
[17:44] – Sit down!,- No, no, I got to get out these leads. -坐下! -不行,我得先拔掉这些
[17:46] God damn it, bring them. 见鬼! 把他弄回来
[17:52] Come on, you ain’t got no skills. 诺姆,不要急
[17:56] I don’t even have to play defense. 我根本不用防守
[17:58] Hey guys. 嘿,伙计们
[18:00] It’s OK, I’ll get him. 没关系,我去找他
[18:01] Jake you have to come inside. 杰克,你给我回来!
[18:03] Jake. 杰克
[18:03] Excuse me. 抱歉
[18:06] Watch out! 小心!
[18:07] – Sorry. – Come on. -抱歉,-跟我来
[18:10] Jake 杰克
[18:12] You’re not supposed to be running! 杰克,你不应该乱跑的!
[18:23] Jesus. 噢,见鬼,对不起
[18:24] – Sorry.,- Watch it. -抱歉,-小心点
[18:48] Hey, marine! 嗨,当兵的!
[18:50] Damn… 该死
[18:53] Grace? 格蕾丝
[18:54] Who did you expect, numb nuts? 还能有谁? 你这小傻瓜!
[18:58] Think fast! 反应不错!
[19:00] Motor control is looking good. 运动肌控制相当好
[19:12] Everybody quiet down. 好了,大家请安静!
[19:14] All right, gang 要熄灯了
[19:16] Lights out. Come on Louise, chop chop. 露易丝,动作快点
[19:21] Don’t play with that, you’ll go blind. 别玩那个,你会瞎的
[19:23] That’s kinda freaky. 好奇怪啊
[19:25] Come on. 快点
[19:26] Scat. 快回去吧
[19:28] Good night. 晚安
[19:31] Lights out. 熄灯了
[19:33] See you at dinner kitties. 关灯啦,小猫们,晚餐时再见啰
[19:58] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[20:08] – You all right everything? – I’m OK. -一切还好吗,-我很好
[20:12] I’m Trudy, I fly all the Scientzoids. 我叫茱蒂,给科学天才开飞机
[20:15] And this here is my baby. 这是我的宝贝
[20:18] Hold on a second. 稍等
[20:20] Hey Wainfleet 嗨,温弗利
[20:21] get it done. 快点检查
[20:23] We bounce at 09:00. 我们9点整起飞
[20:24] I’m on it captain. 好的,明白,上尉
[20:28] Mine-Strike’s is still loose. 投弹装置还是有点松
[20:30] You guys are packing some heavy gear. 你们装了不少重武器啊
[20:32] Watch it! 小心!
[20:34] That’s cause we’re not the only ones flying around 因为我们不是唯一飞在那里的生物
[20:37] or the biggest. 也不是最大的
[20:39] But I need you on a door gun. 给我当侧翼机枪手吧
[20:40] I’m a man short. 我们缺一个
[20:42] Thought you’d never ask. 我还怕你不要我呢
[20:45] There’s your man. 你找的人在那儿
[20:47] See you on the flight lane. 咱们机上见
[20:58] You wanted to see me colonel? 你找我,上校?
[21:01] This low gravity will make you soft. 低引力会让你变得虚弱
[21:05] You get soft… 虚弱的人
[21:10] Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. 潘多拉 招呼都不打就把你给生吞活剥了
[21:14] I pulled your record corporal. 我看过你的简历,下士
[21:17] Venezuela, that was some mean bush. 委内瑞拉虽然是非常危险
[21:21] Nothing like this here though. 可这里要危险一千倍
[21:26] You got some heart kid, showing up in this neighborhood. 你很有种,小子,敢跑到这里来
[21:29] Figured it’s just another hellhole. 大不了是另外一个地狱
[21:31] At first I recon myself. 我也干过海军陆战队
[21:33] Few years ahead of you, 比你早那么几年
[21:36] well maybe more than a few. 也许不止几年
[21:38] Three tours in Nigeria, not a scratch. 我去过三次尼日利亚,毫发无损
[21:41] I come out here. 可来到这儿…
[21:43] Day one, think I felt like a shavetail Louie. 第一天就变成了拔光毛的鸭子
[21:47] They could fix me up, 只要我能回去
[21:49] if I rotated back. 他们就能给我整容
[21:52] Make me pretty again. 让我像以前那样帅
[21:54] But you know what, I kinda like it. 但是你知道吗? 我有点喜欢这个样子了
[21:57] It reminds me every day, what’s waiting out there. 它让我时刻保持警惕
[22:02] Avatar program is a bad joke. 阿凡达计划是个糟糕的玩笑
[22:04] Bunch a limp dick science majors. 一帮玩儿科学的白痴
[22:08] However, 但是
[22:09] it does present an opportunity, 这也是个机会
[22:11] most timely and unique. 千载难逢的机会
[22:15] Clear! 可以了!
[22:21] A recon giri in an Avatar body. 海军陆战队员操控阿凡达
[22:25] That’s a potent mix, 简直无敌组合
[22:27] gives me the goosebumps. 想想真刺激
[22:28] Such a marine could provide the intel I need, 一个像你这样的士兵
[22:32] right on the ground. 又在敌对的阵营里
[22:35] Right in the hostile’s camp. 一定能为我提供重要的情报
[22:38] Look, Sully, I want you to 听着,萨利,我希望你
[22:40] learn this savages on the inside, 从内部了解这些野人
[22:43] I want you to gain their trust. 赢得他们的信任
[22:45] I need to know how to force their cooperation, 我要知道如何才能让他们乖乖听话
[22:47] or hammer them hard if they won’t. 或者如何揍扁他们
[22:50] – Am I still with Augustine? – On paper. -我还受格蕾丝领导吗? -形式上是
[22:53] You walk like one of her science pukes. 你还要跟他们一样叽叽歪歪
[22:56] You quite like one… 地说话做事
[22:58] But you report to me. 但你得向我汇报
[23:01] Can you do that for me, son? 能做到吗,小伙子?
[23:05] Oh yeah sir. 是的,长官
[23:07] Well all right then. 那就好
[23:20] Son, I take care of my own. 小伙子,我很关照自己人
[23:23] You get me what I need, 给我所要的,
[23:25] I’ll see to it you get your legs back when you rotate home. 回到地球后,我会让你站起来
[23:28] Your real legs. 用你自己的双腿
[23:32] That sounds real good, sir. 这话很诱人,长官
[23:41] Link’s ready. 连接准备就绪
[23:44] Just keep your mouth shut, and let Norm do the talking 你少说话,有话让诺姆讲
[23:51] Link through ready.Link 3 ready. 连接准备启动,三号仓准备完毕
[23:53] All right, I’m going in. 好了,我也要进去了
[25:05] Shut it down, we’re gonna stay a while. 熄火吧,我们要在这停一会
[25:11] Norm, your pack. 诺姆,你的背包
[25:13] Pack. 背包
[25:17] Stay with the ship. 你留下
[25:19] One idiot with a gun is enough. 一个拿枪的白痴就够了
[25:23] You’re the man Doc. 遵命,博士
[26:02] Prolemurs, they’re not aggressive. 狐猴,它们没有攻击性
[26:07] Relax, marine, 放松,大兵
[26:09] you’re making me nervous. 别那么神经兮兮
[26:16] How will they know we’re here? 他们怎么知道我们来这儿
[26:19] I’m sure they’re watching us right now. 我确信他们正在监视我们
[26:24] – Keep moving, Norm. – Keep up, guys. -继续往前,诺姆, -跟上,伙计们
[26:29] And here I go. 我们到了
[26:30] Scanning. 开始扫描
[26:36] Is that fast? 速度真快
[26:40] Amazing, isn’t it? 不可思议吧
[26:42] That is signal transduction 那是能量传递的信号
[26:45] from this root to the root of the tree next to it. 从这树根传到紧挨着它的那棵
[26:48] We should take a sample. 我们应该取个样本
[26:50] Ok, sample. 好的,样本
[26:53] It’s probably electrical, based on the speed o 反应速度那么快,我觉得是生物电信号
[26:58] Norm, you’ve contaminated the sample with your saliva. 诺姆,你的口水污染了样本
[27:03] Well. 呀 对不起
[27:33] OK, here I go. I’ll do it again. 好了,我再做一遍
[27:35] I’ll take it second time. 我重新取个样本
[28:01] Don’t shot. 别开枪
[28:02] Don’t shot, you’ll piss him off. 别开枪,那会激怒它
[28:08] It’s already pissed off. 可它已经被激怒了
[28:10] Jake, that armor is too thick, trust me. 杰克,它的甲壳坚不可摧,相信我
[28:19] It’s a territorial threat display, do not ru 它在展示领土防御威力,别跑,它会攻击
[28:23] So what do I do, dance with it? 那该干什么,陪它对舞吗
[28:26] Just, hold your ground. 待在那里别动
[28:44] Come on, what you got? 来啊,你有什么本事?
[28:47] Who’s bad? That’s right. 谁怕谁呀?对了
[28:50] That’s what I’m talking about bitch. 我可不是好惹的
[28:54] That’s right, get your punk ass back to mommy. 这就对了,夹着尾巴回去找妈妈吧
[28:58] You got nothing, keep running. 胆小鬼,就会跑
[29:00] Why don’t you bring back some friends. 去把你的同伙叫来吧
[29:06] Shit! 哦,天啊!
[29:19] What about this one? Run, don’t run, what?! 这个该怎么办,跑还是不跑,怎么办?
[29:23] Run, definitely run! 跑! 快跑!
[33:11] We’re gonna have to call it, guys, 我必须停止搜索了,伙计们
[33:14] We’re not allowed to run night ops, colonel’s orde 未经允许不得夜间飞行,上校的命令
[33:17] Sorry, Doc. He’s just gonna have to hang on till m 对不起,博士,他要等到到明早了
[33:20] He won’t make it till morning. 他撑不到早上的
[35:15] I don’t have all god damn night. 我可不想整晚都跟你们周旋
[35:17] Come on! 来啊!
[35:19] Come on! 好!
[36:34] Wait, don’t! 等等,别!
[36:39] Great. 这下好了
[36:57] #$%… (纳美语)
[37:38] I know you probably don’t understand this. 我知道你可能听不懂
[37:42] But. 但是
[37:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:58] That was pretty impressive. 刚才你那几下动作真的很帅
[38:03] I would have been screwed if you hadn’t come along. 要是没有你,我估计早就玩儿完了
[38:10] Wait a second, where are you going? 等一下,你去哪儿?
[38:14] Wait up. Just… 等等我!
[38:16] Slow down. 等等,慢点
[38:19] I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things… 我只想谢谢你帮我杀死了那些畜生
[38:22] Damn! 见鬼!
[38:24] Don’t thank. You don’t thank for this. 不要因为这件事说谢谢
[38:30] This is sad. 这太令人悲哀了
[38:32] Very sad, only. 非常悲哀
[38:35] Okay,Okay, I’m sorry. 好吧,好吧,对不起
[38:37] Whatever I did, I’m sorry. 我对我所做的致歉
[38:43] All this is your fault, they did not need to die. 这都怪你,它们本来不应该死去
[38:47] My fault? They attacked me, how am I the 怪我? 是它们攻击我,怎么能怪我?
[38:49] Your fault! 就怪你!
[38:51] Your fault! 当然是你的错!
[38:54] You’re like a baby, making noise, don’t know what to do 你就像个孩子呱呱叫,不知所措
[38:58] Easy. 别激动
[39:01] Fine, fine. 好,好吧
[39:05] If you love your little forest friends… 如果你那么在意你的野兽小朋友
[39:09] why not let them just kill my ass? 那干嘛不让它们吃了我?
[39:12] What’s the thinking? 为什么救我?
[39:14] Why save you? 为什么救你吗
[39:15] Yeah, why save me? 是的 为什么救我?
[39:21] You have a strong heart. 因为你有坚强的心
[39:25] No fear. 无所畏惧
[39:31] But stupid, ignorant like a child. 但也很傻,很无知,像个孩子!
[39:40] Well if I’m like a child… 嗨 如果我像个孩子
[39:43] maybe you should teach me. 那你该教我如何成长
[39:46] Sky people can not learn, you do not see. 外星人学不会,你们无法用心去看
[39:48] – Teach me how to see. – No one can teach you to s -那就教我如何用心去看,-没人能教会你
[39:54] Come on, can’t we talk? 拜托,我们不能聊聊吗?
[39:57] Where did you learn to speak english? Dr. Augustin 你在哪学的英语? 在格蕾丝办的学校?
[40:07] You’re like a baby. 你真像个孩子
[40:14] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[40:17] You should not be here. 你根本不应该来这里
[40:20] – OK, take me with you. – No. -好啊 我跟着你走 -不行
[40:22] Go back. 你回去
[40:25] No. 别
[40:28] Go back. 回去
[41:18] What are they? 它们是什么?
[41:22] Seeds of the sacred tree. Very pure spirits. 圣树的种子,非常圣洁的精灵
[41:50] What was that all about? 这是什么意思?
[41:54] Come. 跟我来
[41:57] Come. 快点
[42:00] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿?
[42:12] Come. 跟上
[42:18] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[43:19] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[43:27] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[45:11] What’s he saying? 他说什么?
[45:16] What’s he saying? 他说什么?
[45:17] My father is deciding whether to kill you. 我父亲正在考虑要不要杀你
[45:21] Your father? 你父亲?
[45:23] It’s nice to meet you sir. 先生,很高兴见到你
[45:34] That is mother, she is Tsahik, 她是我母亲,族人的精神领袖
[45:38] the one who interprets the will of Eywa. 圣母意旨的传递者
[45:41] Who’s Eywa? 圣母是谁?
[45:49] What are you called? 你叫什么?
[45:51] Jake Sully 杰克·萨利
[46:04] – Why did you come to us? – I came to learn. -你为什么来这里? -我来学习
[46:08] We have tried to teach other sky people. 我们以前教过天外来客
[46:11] It is hard to fill a cup which is already full. 可是满水杯子充不进东西
[46:16] My cup is empty, trust me. 我是空杯,请相信我
[46:19] Just ask Dr. Augustine, 不信你去问格蕾丝博士
[46:21] – I’m no scientist. – What are you. -我不是科学家,-那你是什么人?
[46:26] I was a marine. 我是前海军陆战队员
[46:30] A warrior, of the jarhead clan. 就是”锅盖头”部落的勇士
[47:03] It is decided. 就这么定了
[47:05] My daughter will teach you our ways, learn 今后由我女儿负责教导你,好好学杰克·萨利
[47:12] And we will see if your insanity can be cured. 看看你的愚蠢是否能被治愈
[47:35] Good evening. 晚上好
[47:39] Please don’t get up. 不用起来
[47:43] Excuse me. 不好意思
[47:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[47:50] Hey, how you doing? 你好,哥们儿
[48:35] Jake,Jake,Jake 杰克,杰克,杰克
[48:37] – He’s coming out. – Jake. -他醒了 -杰克
[48:40] Jake 杰克
[48:42] Come on back kid. 醒醒孩子,醒醒,好了
[48:44] Come on. That’s it. 没事了,好了
[48:47] There you go. There you go. 你很好
[48:52] Damn, you were talking like a tick. 该死,你投入得不想回来
[48:58] Is the avatar safe? 你的阿凡达还好吗?
[49:00] Yeah Doc. You are not gonna believe where I am. 是的,博士,你们想不到我去哪儿了
[49:06] The last thing we see is this marine’s ass disappear 我最后看到的就是这位英勇的前陆战队员
[49:11] bush with this angry Thanator coming after him. 被愤怒的闪雷兽追着,逃进了丛林
[49:14] It’s not something you could teach. 这本事你们学不会
[49:16] It is awesome. 太棒了
[49:17] For reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chose 真想不到不到奥姆塔卡亚会选中你
[49:21] God help us all. 看来是上帝保佑
[49:23] Jarhead Clan? Really?! “锅盖头”部落? 你真这么说的?!
[49:27] And it worked? 那么讲有用吗?
[49:28] I’m practically family. 我成为了部落的一员
[49:31] They’re gonna study me, I have to learn to be one 他们要研究我,我也得学习融入他们
[49:34] That’s called taking initiative son, 看来你掌握了主动权,真希望…
[49:36] wish had ten more like you. 多几个你这样的
[49:38] Sully, just find out what the blue monkeys want. 萨利,搞清楚那些蓝猴们到底想要什么
[49:43] We tried to give them medicine, education… 我们曾试图给他们修建医院 学校
[49:48] Roads, but no, 和公路,可是不灵
[49:49] they like mud. 他们更喜欢泥路
[49:51] And that wouldn’t bother me, it’s just that they’re… 这些都不算什么,只要他们…
[49:55] Can somebody just… 谁来帮帮忙…
[49:57] Sector 12. 12区
[50:00] Okey, go go 好,来,来
[50:02] Stop. 停
[50:03] We can stop, Jusus 停下!那是…天哪!
[50:05] Their damn village happens to be resting on the ri 该死的村庄,正好建在超导矿蕴藏最丰富的地区
[50:10] Unobtanium deposit within 200 clicks in any direc 而且还是200里范围内含量最多的地方
[50:14] I mean, look at all that chatter. 看看这些闪动的矿藏
[50:20] – Who gets them to move? – Guess. -谁能让他们搬走? -你说呢
[50:25] What if they won’t go? 如果他们不搬呢?
[50:27] I’m betting that they will. 我相信他们会搬的
[50:29] Ok, ok, look. 好吧,听我说
[50:33] Killing the indigenous looks bad. 杀死土著并不光彩
[50:36] But there’s one thing that shareholders hate more than bad press 但比起负面新闻,股东们
[50:39] And that’s a bad coal statement. 更讨厌看到糟糕的季度报告
[50:41] I didn’t make up the rules. So just find me a carrot 我不订什么原则,只要想办法
[50:44] that will get them to move. 让他们搬走就行了
[50:46] Otherwise it’s going to have to be his stick. 否则就只能动用武力了,明白吗?
[50:50] You got three months, that’s when the dozers get t 你有三个月的时间,推土机会到来
[50:54] We’re wasting time. 我们在浪费时间
[50:57] I like this guy. 我喜欢这个家伙
[50:59] OK, let’s run through them again. 好,我们再复习一遍
[51:02] Moat, dragon lady. 姆亚,女首领
[51:06] Eytuken 艾图肯
[51:07] Eytukan. 应该是艾图坎
[51:08] He’s the clan leader, she’s their spiritual leader. 他是部落头人,而她是女祭司
[51:11] Like a shaman. 类似巫师
[51:12] Got it. 知道了
[51:14] – Tsutey,- Tsu’tey -苏泰 -苏德
[51:17] He’ll be the next clan leader. 苏泰会成为下一任部族头人
[51:21] Neytiri. 娜蒂瑞
[51:22] She’ll be the next Tsahik. They become a mated 她会成为下一任女祭司,他们会成为夫妇
[51:26] – So who’s this Eywa? – Who’s Eywa?! -那谁是圣母? -圣母是谁?!
[51:30] Only their deity, their goddess made up of all living 圣母 唯一的神明,创造万物的神
[51:33] Everything they know. 无处不在,无所不知
[51:34] You’d know this if you had any training whatsoever. 受过训的人都知道
[51:37] Who’s got a date with the chief’s daughter? 那跟首领女儿约会是什么人?
[51:39] Come on. 行了,那不是…
[51:40] Let’s go, village life starts early. 你们俩别闹了 开始,纳美人习惯早起
[51:45] Don’t do anything unusually stupid. 不要干任何蠢事
[52:06] Easy boy. 别紧张,小伙子
[52:09] It’s a female. 帕丽是姑娘
[52:14] Okey. 好吧
[52:15] Easy girl. 慢点,小姑娘
[52:45] That is Sa’helu, the bond. 这叫心灵合一,合体
[52:50] Feel her. 感受她
[52:55] Feel her heart beat. 感受她的心跳
[52:58] Her breath. 她的呼吸
[53:02] Feel her strong legs. 以及她强壮有力的腿
[53:06] You may tell her what to do, 你可以发号施令
[53:09] inside. 用意念
[53:11] For now, say her to go. 说吧,你想去的方向
[53:17] Forward. 前进
[53:36] You should go away. 你应该滚开了
[53:38] No. You’d miss me. 不,你会想我的
[53:40] I knew you could speak English. 我就知道你会说英语
[54:01] Again. 再来一遍
[54:02] If you want to hit this thing, it’s going to be compli 想攻打这个,有点难度
[54:05] Your scan doesn’t show the internal structure. 这个扫描图看不到它的内部结构
[54:09] There’s an outer row of columns, real heavy duty. 外圈异常坚固,承担了大部分重量
[54:12] There’s a secondary ring here, and an inner ring. 这是中围,还有这是内围
[54:15] There’s a core structure like a spiral. 其核心结构呈螺旋状
[54:17] That’s how they move up and down. 构成上下通道
[54:20] We’re gonna need accurate scans of every column. 我们要精确扫描每一根立柱
[54:23] Roger that. 没问题
[54:24] What else can you tell us about the structure? 关于它的结构还有什么补充吗?
[54:27] I’m guessing this secondary ring, that’s also load b 我认为中围,也属于承重结构
[54:34] So where are we going? 我们要去哪?
[54:37] Gettin out of Dodge. 别傻站着了
[54:39] I’m not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch 我不希望帕克和库里奇
[54:41] micromanage this thing. 染指这项计划
[54:43] There’s a mobile link up as site 26, we can work at it, 26号站点有移动链接台可供我们使用
[54:47] way up in the mountains. 就在山上
[54:49] -The Hallelujah mountains? – That’s right. -你说哈利路亚山? -没错
[54:53] -Are you serious? -Yeah. -没开玩笑吧? -当然
[54:55] Yes. 太棒了
[54:60] The legendary floating mountains of Pandora, heard of 传说中的潘多拉悬浮山,听说过吗?
[55:17] We’re getting close. 已经不远了
[55:19] Yeah, look at my instruments. 没错,瞧我的仪表盘
[55:21] Yeah, We’re in the flux vortex. 是的,我们已进入磁漩涡
[55:25] VFR from here on. 现在只能启动VFR规则了
[55:27] What’s VFR? 什么VFR规则
[55:29] Means you got to see where you’re going. 意思是你只能靠目视导航了
[55:31] You can’t see anything. 但么都看不见啊
[55:33] Exactly. 一点都没错
[55:34] Ain’t that a bitch. 没错,是不是想骂人?
[55:54] Oh my God… 我的天啊
[56:07] You should see your faces. 真该看看你们的表情
[56:36] Thank you for flying Air Pandora. 谢谢搭乘潘多拉航空
[56:57] Welcome to the camp. 欢迎来到营地
[57:02] – This is my bunk. – This stuff is nasty. -好吧,这是我的床,-这里真够脏的
[57:08] Norm, go under. 诺姆,你的在下面
[57:10] Grace didn’t miss a thing. 格蕾丝做事滴水不漏
[57:14] She knew I was talking to the colonel. 她知道我和上校谈过话
[57:16] But I have what she needed, 但她需要我…
[57:18] a way back in with the clan. 和纳美人保持沟通
[57:20] So she’s playing nice. 所以她装作若无其事
[57:22] Jake, hang a left. 杰克,向左转
[57:25] You’ll be in the link at the end. 你使用最里面的链接仓
[57:29] Unit 1, Bueler. She’s the least glitchy. 一号舱,它故障最少
[58:23] Holy shit! 我的老天
[58:25] Do not look in her eye. 不要注视她的眼睛
[58:36] Ikran is not horse. 伊卡兰不是马
[58:39] When Sa’helu is made… 一旦建立了心灵合一
[58:44] Ikran will fly well only one hunter in the whole life. 伊卡兰一辈子只跟随一个人
[58:58] To become Aron’yu, hunter… 为了成为塔龙纽,就是猎人
[59:01] You must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you. 你必须选择自己的伊卡兰 它也必须选择你
[59:07] – When? – When you are ready. -什么时候? -当你准备好的时候
[59:59] Okay. 好了
[1:00:01] This is video log 12. Time is 21:32. 现在是第12号视频日志,21点32分
[1:00:07] Do I have to do this now? I really need to get some ra 非要现在录吗,但我真的很困
[1:00:10] No, now, when it’s fresh. 不行,马上做,趁热打铁
[1:00:16] Ok, location, shack. 好吧,地点,营地
[1:00:19] Days are starting to pull everything together. 一切事物都日渐明朗和熟悉
[1:00:23] The language is a pain, but… 他们的语言很难学,但是后来我觉得…
[1:00:25] I figure it’s like field stripping a weapon, 和拆卸枪支一样…
[1:00:28] just repetition, repetition… 只需要不断地反复练习
[1:00:36] Stronger. 更用力一些
[1:00:43] Neytiri calls me Scoun. 娜蒂瑞叫我斯康
[1:00:45] It means moron. 是蠢蛋的意思
[1:00:48] – It’s a very important part of it. – I see you. -这很重要,-I see you
[1:00:50] Norm’s attitude is improved lately. 和诺姆的关系不断加深
[1:00:52] -I see you – But it’s not just I’m seeing you in I see you,不是指一般的看到
[1:00:55] It’s I see into you… 而是指看透,看懂你
[1:00:56] It’s good he’s back on 很高兴他态度缓和了
[1:00:58] but he thinks I’m a scoun too. 不过他也认为我是个斯康
[1:01:00] So you gotta get this, okay? 你必须学懂这个,行吗?
[1:01:02] – You’ve got to run – OK? -你得快点了,-明白吗
[1:01:04] Let’s go. 要走了,好了,走吧
[1:01:06] I feel I’m getting tougher. 我的腿脚越发强壮,每天跑得更远
[1:01:08] I can run farther every day. 每天都能跑得更快
[1:01:11] I have to trust my body to know what to do. 我相信我的身体知道该怎么做
[1:01:19] Check it out. 看我的
[1:01:22] Crap. 见鬼
[1:01:27] Every day it’s reading the trail, 每天都要辨认林中小径,野兽足迹
[1:01:30] track’s of the wild home, 跟随最细微的气味声音
[1:01:32] tiniest scents and sounds. 追踪野生动物
[1:01:40] She’s always going on about the flow of energy, 娜蒂瑞经常跟我讲,能量的流动
[1:01:43] the spirits of animals. 动物灵性
[1:01:45] I really hope this tree hugging crap isn’t on the final. 真希望考试不要有这种问题
[1:01:48] This isn’t just about eye-hand coordination out ther 那种练习不仅仅关系到手眼协调配合
[1:01:52] You need to listen to what she says. 你需要聆听她说的每句话
[1:01:55] Try to see the forest 通过她的角度去观察森林
[1:01:57] – through her eyes. – Excuse me, -看森林,-不好意思
[1:01:59] this is my video log here. 这是我的视频日志
[1:02:16] With Neytiri it’s learn fast or die. 跟着娜蒂瑞,跟不上就会死掉
[1:02:20] You got to be kidding me. 不是在开玩笑吧
[1:02:51] I talked Moat into letting Grace into the vi 我说服 姆亚 允许格蕾丝回到村子里
[1:02:54] First time since her school was closed down. 自她的学校关闭以来,这还是头一次
[1:02:59] No you don’t, 不行,你不能走
[1:03:01] come back here. 给我回来
[1:03:05] Bon apetit. 祝你好胃口
[1:03:33] Come on. Marine. 去睡吧,大兵
[1:04:00] I’m trying to understand this deep connection 我试图去理解这个种族
[1:04:02] the people have to the forest. 与树林之间的深刻联系
[1:04:06] She talks about a network of energy. 她总是提到能量的网络
[1:04:09] that flows through all living things. 能量在生物之间流动
[1:04:13] She says, 她还说
[1:04:15] all energy is only borrowed. 所有的能量都是借来的
[1:04:17] And one day you have to give it back. 总有一天,必须要归还给自然
[1:05:02] A clean kill. 干得漂亮
[1:05:07] You are ready. 你已经准备好了
[1:05:35] Learning to ride an Ikran, 驾驭一头伊卡兰…
[1:05:37] we call them Banshees, 也被叫做龙妖
[1:05:39] is the test every young hunter has to pass. 这是每个年轻猎手必须通过的考验
[1:05:44] But to do that, 但在这之前
[1:05:45] you got to go where the Banshees are. 你必须先找到龙妖栖息地
[1:05:48] Ooh-rah 努力吧
[1:06:20] Now what? 现在怎么办
[1:07:51] Jake Sully will go first. 杰克·萨利第一个来
[1:08:26] Now you choose your Ikran. 去选择属于你自己的伊卡兰吧
[1:08:29] This you must feel inside. 你必须用心去感受
[1:08:31] If he also chooses you move quick like I showed. 如果它也选择了你,尽快行动
[1:08:34] You will have one chance Jake. 你只有一次机会,杰克
[1:08:37] How will I know if he chooses me? 我怎么才能知道它也选择了我
[1:08:39] He will try to kill you. 它会试图杀死你
[1:08:42] Outstanding. 我的天呀
[1:09:44] Let’s dance. 一起跳舞吧
[1:10:19] Make the bond! 心灵合一!
[1:10:29] Jake! 杰克!
[1:10:44] Sa’Helu Jake! 合体啊,杰克!
[1:10:48] Sa’Helu! 心灵合一!
[1:11:11] That’s right, 这就对了
[1:11:12] you’re mine. 你是我的了
[1:11:27] First flight seals the bond, 首次飞行会巩固合体的
[1:11:29] you can not wait. 机不可失
[1:11:32] Think fly. 用意念,“飞翔”
[1:11:34] Fly? 飞翔?
[1:11:43] God damn… 见鬼…
[1:11:48] Shit! 该死!
[1:11:59] Shut up and fly straight! 别闹了,往前飞!
[1:12:11] That’s it. 对 好极了
[1:12:13] Bank left. 往左转
[1:12:23] Level up! That’s it. 回复平衡! 就这样
[1:13:04] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:13:18] Baby I got this! 宝贝儿,我成功了!
[1:13:21] Shit! 该死!
[1:13:27] I may not be much of a horse guy, 也许我天生骑不了马
[1:13:30] but I was born to do this. 但我绝对是为飞翔而生的
[1:13:34] I came like this, this you, 我像这样飞,你这样
[1:13:37] I turn, I feel the wind, I turn very strong. 我转弯时风阻很大,我非常用力
[1:13:41] I see, I bank so hard. 我在斜飞时更加用力
[1:14:44] The Tree of Souls. 灵魂之树
[1:14:49] It’s their most sacred place. 这是他们最神圣的地方
[1:14:52] See the flux vortex and these false color images? 看到这些彩色显示的磁漩涡吗?
[1:14:55] That’s what messes up my instruments. 就是它们干扰了我的飞行仪表
[1:14:58] There’s something really interesting 那里肯定有一些非常奇妙的
[1:15:01] going on in there biologically. 生物学奇观
[1:15:03] I would die to get samples. 真想去采些样本回来
[1:15:06] Outsiders are strictly forbidden. 外族人是严禁接近的
[1:15:09] You lucky swine. 你真是个幸运儿
[1:15:18] I was a stone cold aerial hunter. Death from a 我是个冷血猎人,在天空制造死亡
[1:15:23] Only problem is, you’re not the only one. 然而问题在于我不是唯一的猎人
[1:15:30] Dive! 俯冲!
[1:15:54] Go, go! 快走,快!
[1:16:03] Follow me! 跟我来!
[1:16:50] Guys call it a Great Leonopteryx. 有人把它称作空中狮王
[1:16:54] It is Toruk, last shadow. 这是图鲁克,意思是终影
[1:16:59] Right, 没错
[1:17:01] it’s the last one you ever see. 见到的最终影像
[1:17:06] My grandfather’s grandfather was Toruk Makto. 我爷爷的爷爷曾是一名图鲁克·马克托
[1:17:11] Rider of last shadow. 也叫魅影骑士
[1:17:14] He rode this? 他骑这个?
[1:17:17] Toruk chose him. 是图鲁克选择了他
[1:17:19] It has only happen five times since the time of the firs 有史以来那种事只发生过5次
[1:17:23] – That’s a long time. -Yes. -真是罕见,-是的
[1:17:26] Toruk Makto was mighty. 魅影骑士无比强大
[1:17:29] He brought the clans together in a time of Great 他总能在最危险的时刻把我们凝聚起来
[1:17:33] All Na’vi people know the story. 纳美人都知道这个故事
[1:17:43] Everything is backwards now. 现在,所有都颠倒了
[1:17:45] Like out there is the true world, 好像在那里才是真实的世界
[1:17:48] and in here is the dream. 这儿只是梦境
[1:18:10] I can’t believe it’s only been three months. 你很难相信时间只过了三个月
[1:18:16] I don’t even remember my whole life. 我已忘了自己是谁 也忘了以前的生活
[1:18:43] Haven’t got lost in the woods, have you? 你没在树林里迷路吧
[1:18:49] Your last report was more than two weeks ago. 你上份报告是两星期前了
[1:18:54] I started to doubt your resolve. 我甚至开始怀疑你的斗志
[1:18:59] Way I see it, it’s time to terminate the mission. 看来,这项任务应该结束了
[1:19:02] I can do this. 不,我可以完成
[1:19:04] You already have. 你已经完成了
[1:19:06] You’ve given me good usable intel. 你为我提供的情报至关重要
[1:19:09] This Tree of Souls place… 掌握了灵魂树的位置
[1:19:11] I got them by the balls with that 战争不可避免
[1:19:13] when this turns into a shit fight which it will. 这个地方夷为平地会逼他们就范
[1:19:17] Now is time to come in. 现在你该回来了
[1:19:21] By the way, 顺便说下,
[1:19:23] you’re gonna get your legs back. 你可以重新站起来了
[1:19:26] I got you corporative approval. 是的,已取得批准
[1:19:28] It’s a done deal, gonna have you on a shuttle tonigh 今晚派专机送你回地球
[1:19:32] I’m a man of my word. 我是个守信的人
[1:19:37] I got to finish this. 我必须要完成任务
[1:19:41] It’s one more thing. 还有一件事
[1:19:43] Ceremony… 只要完成仪式
[1:19:45] It’s a… 那是成为纳美族人
[1:19:47] It’s the final stage of becoming a man. 的最后一步
[1:19:51] If I do it, I’m one of them. 如果完成了,我就是他们的一员了
[1:19:54] They’ll trust me. 他们会信任我
[1:20:00] And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation. 我可以劝他们选择新的居住地
[1:20:16] Then you better get it done corporal. 但愿能像你说的那样,下士
[1:20:36] Na’vi say, every person is born twice. 纳美人说,每个人都有两次新生
[1:20:42] The second time 第二次新生
[1:20:44] is when you earn your place among the people, 是在赢得族人
[1:20:47] forever. 永恒的尊敬时
[1:20:53] You are now a son of the Omaticaya. 你现在是奥姆塔卡亚部落之子
[1:20:59] You are part of the People. 你成为了纳美人
[1:21:49] Come. 来吧
[1:21:51] Come. 快来
[1:22:09] This is a place for prayers to be heard. 这是神灵接受祈祷的地方
[1:22:13] And sometimes answered. 有时也是获得真知的地方
[1:22:23] We call this tree Utral Aymokriy. 这些树名叫奥特拉亚莫克力
[1:22:27] The Tree of Voices. 声音之树
[1:22:30] The voices of ancestors. 蕴含着祖先的声音
[1:22:47] I can hear them 我听到了
[1:22:54] They live, Jake. 他们还活着,杰克
[1:22:58] Within Eywa. 在圣母的怀里
[1:23:03] You are Omaticaya now. 你现在是奥姆塔卡亚了
[1:23:06] You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree. 你可以用圣树之木做一张弓
[1:23:14] And you may choose a woman. 你还要选择一个女人
[1:23:19] We have many fine women. 我们有很多漂亮姑娘
[1:23:22] Nenat is the best singer. 妮娜塔是最好的歌手
[1:23:27] I don’t want Nenat. 我不想要妮娜塔
[1:23:33] Paral is good hunter. 帕拉尔是个好猎手
[1:23:37] She is a good hunter. 是的,她的确是
[1:23:41] I’ve already chosen. 可我已经选择好了
[1:23:46] But this woman must also choose me. 但这个女人也得选择我才行
[1:23:52] She already has. 她已经选择你了
[1:24:25] I’m with you now Jake. 我是你的了,杰克
[1:24:28] We are mated for life. 我们此生不渝
[1:24:36] What the hell are you doing Jake? 你干了什么,杰克?
[1:25:10] Don’t forget the phase integration, middle button. 别忘了你的链接进程
[1:25:13] You got to eat something. 你得吃点东西
[1:25:23] Jake. 杰克
[1:25:24] Jake. 杰克
[1:25:26] Wake up, Jake, please! 快醒醒,杰克,求你了!
[1:25:29] Don’t make me force feed a cripple. 别指望我喂你这跛子
[1:25:38] Jake 杰克
[1:26:00] There, I’m done, let’s go. 给你,我吃完了,开始吧
[1:26:02] And when was the last time you took a shower? 你上次洗澡是什么时候
[1:26:05] – I don’t need a shower. – Jesus marine. -我才不需要洗澡,-我的天
[1:26:11] Jake! 杰克!
[1:26:19] Jake! Wake up! 杰克! 醒醒!
[1:26:21] Jake! 杰克!
[1:26:22] Wake up! 快醒醒!
[1:26:29] Stop! 停下! 快停下
[1:26:32] – Jake – Go brake shot -杰克,-滚回去,停下!
[1:26:35] No. 不要
[1:26:39] Hey boss… 老板
[1:26:44] – What? – I got a native doing a funky chicken h -什么事,-有个张牙舞爪的土著人
[1:26:47] He’s blocking my blade. 挡住了我的去路
[1:26:49] Keep going, he’ll move. 嗯,你走你的,他会躲开
[1:26:52] These people have to learn that we don’t stop. 让他们明白我们不会退缩
[1:26:54] Come, go, go, go. 来吧,继续,继续
[1:26:57] Stop! 快停下
[1:26:59] Go, go. 快跑,跑
[1:27:03] Now you see, he moved. 看到没有,他躲开了
[1:27:16] Dude, wow, dude, no 老兄,不,老兄,不!
[1:27:19] I’m blind! 无信号 我看不见了!
[1:27:32] – Jake! – Neytiri! -杰克! -娜蒂瑞!
[1:27:36] Here, come on! 快点,来这边!
[1:27:38] Run 快跑
[1:28:03] Freeze it, right there! 暂停,停在那儿!
[1:28:07] Scale up, 放大
[1:28:08] enhance. 锐化
[1:28:11] Son of a bitch. 该死的东西
[1:28:14] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[1:28:16] Get me a pilot. 叫飞行员来
[1:28:18] Yes, sir. 是的,长官
[1:28:40] You do not speak here! 你没资格在这儿说话!
[1:28:51] Tsu’tey 苏泰
[1:28:53] Don’t do this! 不能这样做!
[1:28:57] – You! – Listen, brother… -你! -听着,兄弟!
[1:29:01] Tsutey. 苏泰
[1:29:04] You mated with the human! 你已经和这个异类苟合了吗?
[1:29:06] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:29:09] Is this true? 这是真的吗?
[1:29:12] We are mated before Eywa, 在圣母面前结合了,是真的
[1:29:15] it is done. 木已成舟
[1:29:17] Brother please, do not attack the sky people. 兄弟,求你了,不能开战
[1:29:20] Many Omatacaya will die if you do. 奥姆塔卡亚将会血流成河
[1:29:22] You are not my brother! 你不是我的兄弟!
[1:29:28] And I am not your enemy! 但我也不是你的敌人!
[1:29:31] The enemy is out there! And they are wery powerful! 敌人在那里! 他们非常的强大!
[1:29:41] – I can talk to them!,- No more talk! -我可以去谈判! -我不要谈判!
[1:29:44] Jake. 杰克
[1:29:51] I am Omaticaya, 我也是奥姆塔卡亚人
[1:29:53] I am one of you. 是你们的一员
[1:29:55] And I have the right to speak. 我有说话的权利
[1:30:11] The words I stores in my heart. 这些话就像石头压在心底
[1:30:17] Sir I’m sorry. 长官,对不起,不,不!
[1:30:19] You can’t interrupt the link in progress. 你不能断开连接
[1:30:23] It’s very dangerous! 这样做非常危险!
[1:30:27] Grace! 格蕾丝!
[1:30:30] Wait! 等等!
[1:30:32] Stay down sir! 不能动,先生!
[1:30:34] OK! 好吧!
[1:30:36] Look! 听着!
[1:30:37] I was sent here… 我被派到这里…
[1:31:07] Are you out of your god damn mind?! 你疯了吗?
[1:31:08] You crossed the line. 是你做的太过分了
[1:31:13] Wheel this meat out of here. 把这废物给我带走
[1:31:17] Jake! What the hell is going on here? 杰克! 出了什么事?
[1:31:23] You let me down, son. 我对你很失望,孩子
[1:31:27] So what, you… you found yourself some local tail 听着,你为自己找到了土著人的尾巴
[1:31:32] and you just completely forget what team you’re playing fo 可是却忘记了自己真正的使命
[1:31:35] Parker, there is time to salvage this situation… 帕克,我们还可以挽回局面
[1:31:38] Shut your pie hole! 闭上你的臭嘴!
[1:31:41] Or what, ranger Rick? You gonna shoot me? 你想把我怎样,开枪毙了我?
[1:31:44] I can do that. 别以为我不敢
[1:31:46] You need to muzzle your dog. 你得管教下你的疯狗了
[1:31:48] Can we take this down a couple of notches please? 好吧,我们大家都消消气好不好
[1:31:50] You say you want to keep your people alive? 你说想让你的部队都活下来,对吗?
[1:31:53] You start by listening to her. 那你就该听她的
[1:31:55] Those trees were sacred to Omaticaya 那树是奥姆塔卡亚人的神灵
[1:31:57] in a way you can’t imagine. 那是你们无法想象的
[1:31:59] You know what, you throw a stick in the air 你知道吗,在这儿,你随便扔根棍子
[1:32:01] it’s gonna land on some sacred fern. For Christ sake. 说不定就会砸到他们什么神圣的蕨类上
[1:32:06] I’m not talking about some kind of pagan voodoo. 我不是说什么异教的巫术
[1:32:09] Here I’m talking about something real, 我说的是那种实实在在的
[1:32:11] something measurable in a biology of the forest. 而是真实可度量的生物物质
[1:32:14] Which is what exactly? 你能具体些吗?
[1:32:16] What we think we know, is that there’s some kind of 我们认为在这些树的根部
[1:32:19] electro chemical communication between the roots of th 有着某种电子在传递信息
[1:32:23] Like synapses between neurons. 类似神经元之间的触突一样
[1:32:25] And each tree has 10 to the fourth 每棵树都可能连接着
[1:32:28] connections to the trees around it. 周围一万棵树
[1:32:30] And there are 10 to the tvelfth trees on Pandora. 潘多拉星球上有上百亿颗树
[1:32:34] Which is a lot, I’m guessing. 那应该很多吧,我猜
[1:32:36] It’s more connections than in the human brain. 其复杂程度甚至超过了人类大脑
[1:32:40] Get it? It’s a network. 明白吗? 那是个网络
[1:32:43] It’s a global network, and the Na’vi can access 星球网络,一个纳美人能够进入的网络
[1:32:46] They can upload and download data. 可以上传下载数据和记忆
[1:32:48] Memories, at sites like the one you just destr 那些都是记忆,而你刚刚正好摧毁了一个
[1:32:55] What the hell have you people been smoking out there? 你们吸食了什么东西么?
[1:33:00] They’re just god damn trees. 那不过是该死的树而已!
[1:33:04] – You need to wake up Parker. – No, you need to -你需要醒醒了,帕克, -不,该醒的人是你
[1:33:06] The wealth of this world isn’t in the ground, it 这个星球上的财富并非只在地下 它无处不在
[1:33:11] The Na’vi know that, and they’re fighting to def 纳美人知道这一点,他们会誓死保卫
[1:33:15] If you want to share this world with them, 如果你想和他们分享这个世界
[1:33:17] you need to understand them. 你得先充分了解他们
[1:33:19] I’d say we understand them just fine, thanks to Ja 应该说我才非常了解他们 这还要感谢杰克
[1:33:25] Hey Doc, come take a look. 嗨,博士,你看看这个
[1:33:27] They’re not gonna give up their home. 他们是不会放弃自己的家园的
[1:33:32] They’re not gonna make a deal. 他们不会和我交易的
[1:33:35] For what? For light beer? And blue jeans? 凭什么,为了啤酒吗? 或是牛仔裤?
[1:33:42] There’s nothing that we have that they want. 他们不需要任何来自我们的施舍
[1:33:47] Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste 我做的所有事都只是在浪费时间而已
[1:33:55] They’re never gonna leave Hometree. 他们永远都不会离开家园树的
[1:33:59] So, since a deal can’t be made 好吧,既然不能达成交易
[1:34:03] I guess things get real simple, 那事情就好办了
[1:34:05] Jake, thanks 杰克,谢谢你
[1:34:08] I’m getting all emotional, I might just give you big wet k 我非常感动,我要给你一个大大的拥抱
[1:34:20] I’ll do with minimal casualties to indigenous. 我将以最小的代价赶走那些土著人
[1:34:24] I’ll drive them out with gas first. 首先我要动用催泪瓦斯
[1:34:28] It’ll be humane. More or less. 很人道的 相对而言
[1:34:34] Alright, let’s pull the trigger. 好吧,那就开始吧
[1:34:44] This is how it’s done. 就这么算了吗
[1:34:48] When people are sitting on shit you want, 当他们按照你说的去和平共处之后
[1:34:52] you make them your enemy, 你却把他们当成了敌人
[1:34:54] then you justify and take it. 而且还这样心安理得
[1:34:56] Quaritch has just rolled in the gunships. 库里奇正在调动飞机
[1:34:57] He’s gonna hit Hometree. 他准备攻打家园树
[1:35:00] God! 天哪!
[1:35:07] Dr. Augustine, you cannot be up here! 博士,你不能到这来!
[1:35:10] Back off! 走开!
[1:35:11] Parker, wait, stop, These are people you’re about 帕克,等等,先停下,你不能对那些善良的人…
[1:35:15] They’re fly bitten savages that live in a tree. 他们是住在树洞里,无知还会咬的野人
[1:35:19] Look around. 看看周围…
[1:35:21] I don’t know about you but I see a lot of trees. 你看到什么,我看到无边的森林!
[1:35:23] They can move. 他们可以搬走的
[1:35:25] Can you guys just please… 你俩别在这傻站着
[1:35:26] There are families in there. 他们有家人
[1:35:28] Children, babies… are you gonna kill children? 还有小孩和婴儿,你难道要杀孩子吗?
[1:35:31] You don’t want that kind of blood on your hands, 你一定不希望双手沾满鲜血
[1:35:33] believe me. 我敢肯定
[1:35:35] Let me try to talk them out. 你就答应让我去谈判吧
[1:35:38] They trust me. 他们信任我
[1:35:42] Calibrate path, we’re going in right now. 校准设备,准备链接,马上
[1:35:45] Teleporting 3 and 4. 3号和4号仓开始校准
[1:35:47] Run sequence. 装载启动程序
[1:35:48] Initiating in 30 seconds. 开始初始化30秒
[1:35:54] Listen to me, you’ve got one hour. 听着,你只有一小时,
[1:35:56] Unless you want your girlfriend in there 除非你想要你的女朋友死在那儿
[1:35:57] when the axe comes down, you get them to evacuate. One hour 否则你必须劝他们搬家
[1:36:26] Destroy! 完全毁掉!
[1:36:29] Tell them they’re gonna be here soon. 告诉大家他们就要来了
[1:36:33] You have to leave, or you’re gonna die. 你们必须离开,不然会大祸临头
[1:36:36] Are you certain of this? 真的会那样吗?
[1:36:42] They sent me here… 他们派我来这儿
[1:36:44] to learn your ways. 学习你们的生活
[1:36:46] So one day I could bring this message, 让我传递讯息,好让你们相信
[1:36:48] and that you would believe it. 你们会相信我
[1:36:52] What are you saying Jake? 你在说什么,杰克
[1:36:54] You knew this would happen? 你一开始就知道会发生这些吗
[1:36:59] Yes. At first, it was just my orders. 是的,最初,我只是服从命令
[1:37:05] And then, everything changed. 可后来,一切都改变了
[1:37:07] I fell in love. 我爱上了这里
[1:37:09] I fell in love with the forest. 爱上了这个森林
[1:37:13] With the Omaticaya people. 爱上了奥马蒂卡亚人
[1:37:16] With you. 也爱上了你
[1:37:18] – With you! – I trusted you. -我爱你! -我是那么的相信你
[1:37:20] I trusted you. 我曾是那么的相信你
[1:37:22] Trust me now, please. 现在也相信我吧,求你
[1:37:23] Go die! Guys like you are not Na’vi 去死吧,你们不是纳美人!
[1:37:30] You will never be one of the people! 你永远不会成为我们的一员!
[1:37:33] We’ve tried to stop them. 我们试图阻止…
[1:37:35] Neytiri, please. 娜蒂瑞,听我说
[1:37:46] You have to go, they are coming! 你们必须离开! 他们马上就要到了
[1:38:05] You have to go, they are coming! 明白,我们已经看到目标!
[1:38:07] You have to go, they are coming! 收到,保持航向,方位0-3-0
[1:38:23] Neytiri, you must go now. Run to the forest! 娜蒂瑞,你快走,到森林里去
[1:38:27] They’re coming! 他们就要来了
[1:38:29] They will destroy this place. 他们会把这里夷为平地
[1:38:31] Neytiri, you must go, now! 娜蒂瑞,你必须跑,快跑
[1:38:36] Get to the forest! Run! 躲到森林里去,快啊
[1:38:41] Run! 快点啊
[1:39:05] God damn it. Run! 该死,快跑啊
[1:39:15] That’s one big damn tree. 好大的一棵树
[1:39:24] Well, well. 好把,好吧
[1:39:27] I’d say diplomacy has failed. 如此看来外交失败了
[1:39:31] Alright people, let’s get this done. 好了,伙计们,那就开始吧!
[1:39:33] I want every gas round you got right in the front door. 所有的瓦斯弹都对准正门
[1:39:36] Roger, CS-40’s going hot. 明白,准备发射CS-40
[1:39:38] – Fire. – Firing. -开火,-发射
[1:39:51] Bingo, good shooting ace. 好极了,正中靶心
[1:40:01] Sir, they’ve opened fire. 长官,他们回击了
[1:40:04] You got to be kidding me. 别跟我开玩笑了
[1:40:18] These dumb bastards ain’t getting the message. 这些笨蛋看来还搞不清楚
[1:40:21] – Let’s turn up the heat. – Switch incindirareis. 给他们来点厉害的,换燃烧弹
[1:40:26] Fire. 发射
[1:40:30] No! 不要!
[1:40:45] Take everyone to the forest! 把所有人都带进森林!
[1:40:50] And that’s how you scatter the roaches. 赶蟑螂要像这样才对
[1:40:56] Neytiri! 娜蒂瑞
[1:41:06] We gotta move, he’s gonna blow the columns! 我们必须离开,他们要炸毁那些根柱了
[1:41:29] Moat, No 姆亚,不要
[1:41:30] If you are one of us… help us. 如果你是我们的一员,帮帮我们
[1:41:42] All call signs, switch missiles. 全体注意,改用导弹
[1:41:45] Give me HE to the base of the West columns. 向西边的支柱底部开火
[1:41:48] This way. 这边走
[1:41:56] Yeah baby, get some! 来吧,宝贝儿!
[1:42:01] Bring it down. 发射吧
[1:42:09] Come on Grace, move! 快点,格蕾丝,快走!
[1:42:14] Down! Get down! 趴下! 快趴下
[1:42:27] Screw this. 去死吧
[1:42:30] What the hell are you doing? 嗨,你在干什么?
[1:42:32] I didn’t sign up for this shit! 我可不是为干这鸟事来的
[1:43:28] Go! Go! Go! 要倒了! 快走!
[1:45:12] Good work people. First round’s on me tonight. 干得好,伙计们,今天晚上我请喝酒
[1:45:16] Let’s boogie. 撤吧
[1:45:18] Dragon, coming left, heading home. 左转弯,返航
[1:46:12] Neytiri! 娜蒂瑞!
[1:46:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:46:28] Get away! 滚开!
[1:46:30] Get away from here! 快消失!
[1:46:33] Never come back! 永远都别再回来!
[1:46:53] Pull the plug. 把插头拔了
[1:46:55] No, you can’t do that! 不,你们不能这样!
[1:47:16] I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. 我是个梦想和平的战士
[1:47:20] Sooner or later though. You always have to wake up. 可最终还是要醒来面对事实
[1:47:40] You murderers! 凶手!
[1:48:30] What’s going on brother? long time no see. 你好啊,兄弟,好久没见了
[1:48:35] Perosnaly I don’t feel these tree hugging 我觉得真不该把这些牛排
[1:48:37] traitors deserve steak. 浪费在叛变分子身上
[1:48:38] They got steak? Bullshit, let me see that. 吃牛排? 什么? 我看看
[1:48:42] You know what that is, down. 你明白我意思,趴下
[1:48:45] Trudy! 茱蒂!
[1:48:46] All the way down. 趴到地上
[1:48:50] Max! 麦克斯
[1:49:02] Trudy, fire up the ship. 茱蒂,发动战机!快!
[1:49:05] Here. 拿着
[1:49:18] Clear, come on. 安全,快走
[1:49:20] Here you go. 给你滤气罩
[1:49:36] Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I … 麦克斯,你留下吧,我们需要有个内应
[1:49:40] OK, Go. 好,去吧
[1:49:55] Clear. 安全
[1:49:58] Come on baby. 快点啊
[1:50:00] Colonel, sir, I got a situation here. 上校,长官,我这里有情况
[1:50:06] It’s sector 1-6, unauthorized engine start. 大力神16战机擅自启动
[1:50:16] Come on! 快点!
[1:50:20] Mask on! 戴滤气罩!
[1:50:27] I’m taking fire, let’s go! 我们被攻击了,起飞!
[1:50:50] Colonel! 上校!
[1:50:58] Yeah! 太棒了!
[1:50:59] All right! Yes! 好极了!
[1:51:05] Crap. 妈的
[1:51:06] Everybody all right back there? 你们都没事吧?
[1:51:07] Yeah baby. Norm, you good? 当然没事,诺姆,你还好吧?
[1:51:12] This is gonna ruin my whole day. 看来我有点不太好
[1:51:14] – Grace is hit. – What? -格蕾丝受伤了,-什么?
[1:51:17] Get the trauma kit. 把急救包拿来
[1:51:19] Keep the pressure on Grace. 用力按住,格蕾丝
[1:51:20] Trauma kit’s forward, on the bulk head. 急救包在隔离舱前面
[1:51:23] – Hang on Grace. – Doesn’t matter. 坚持住,格蕾丝
[1:51:26] It’s fine. 没关系,我没事儿
[1:51:31] Good to go? 准备好了吗?
[1:51:32] Take it up. 吊上来!
[1:51:34] Hold on. I’m pulling it. 坐稳,我要起飞了
[1:51:40] You’re clear! 一切正常!
[1:51:50] Keep going north, get us deep into the mountains. 一直向北飞,深入山中
[1:51:52] Copy that. 收到
[1:52:01] Norm, you all good up there? 诺姆,你没事吧?
[1:52:02] Yup, still here. 没问题
[1:52:06] At least they can’t track us up here. 他们是不可能追到这里的
[1:52:09] Not this far into the vortex. 磁漩涡太强烈了
[1:52:11] It’s strongest at the Tree of Souls, right? 灵魂树一带最强烈,对吗?
[1:52:13] -Yeah. – Good. Cos that’s where we’re going. -没错,-那好,我们就去那里
[1:52:30] You big baby. 真像个大孩子
[1:52:33] – Are we moving? 我们还在前进吗?
[1:52:35] I’m gonna get you some help Grace 我会想办法帮你的
[1:52:38] I’m a scientist, remember? I don’t believe in fairy tales. 我是个科学家,不相信神话
[1:52:44] The people are gonna help you, 纳美人能救你
[1:52:47] I know it. 我知道
[1:52:50] Why would they help us? 他们凭什么帮我们?
[1:53:08] The people say, Eywa will provide. 纳美人说,圣母自有安排
[1:53:13] But no home, no hope… 但没有家园,就没有希望
[1:53:17] There was only one place they could go. 他们只有一个地方可去
[1:53:33] Link’s running, what’s the plan here Jake? 正在链接,有什么计划没有?
[1:53:37] There’s no plan. 我还没想好
[1:53:39] Tsu’Tey is the Eytukan now. 苏泰现在是首领了
[1:53:42] He’s not gonna let you near that place. 他不会让你靠近那里的
[1:53:45] I’ve got to try. 我必须试试
[1:53:49] Launching. 开始
[1:54:12] Outcast… Betrayer… Alien… 被驱逐者,背叛者,外星人
[1:54:19] I was in the place, the eye does not see. 我成了一个被遗弃的人
[1:54:33] I needed their help. 我需要他们的帮助
[1:54:35] and they needed mine. 他们也需要我
[1:54:37] But to ever face them again… 但再次面对他们时
[1:54:40] I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level. 我必须在新高度证明自己
[1:54:50] Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move. 刹那间的决定往往改变人生
[1:54:57] There’s something we gotta do. 有些事我们不得不做
[1:54:59] You’re not going to like it. 不管你想不想
[1:55:11] The way I had it figured, Toruk is the badest 图鲁克 既然是空中的霸王
[1:55:15] Nothing attacks him. 没有敌手
[1:55:17] Easy boy. 小心,伙计
[1:55:19] So why would he ever look up? 那么它有必要向上面看么?
[1:55:22] That was just a theory. 当然这只是我的猜测
[1:56:33] Toruk Makto? 托鲁克·玛克托?
[1:56:51] Toruk Makto? 魅影骑士?魅影骑士?…
[1:57:15] I see you. 眼相见
[1:57:20] I see you. 心相连
[1:57:30] I was afraid Jake. For my people. 我很害怕,杰克,我担心我的人民
[1:57:37] I’m not any more. 但我现在不怕了
[1:57:48] Tsu’Tey, son of Ateyo… 勇士之子 苏泰
[1:57:51] I stand before you… 我已来到你面前
[1:57:54] Ready to serve the people of Omaticaya. 准备为奥马蒂卡亚人而战斗
[1:58:00] Your all work done. And you’re a great warrior. 你是部落首领 伟大的战士
[1:58:05] I can’t do this without you. 没有你的帮助我不可能成功
[1:58:15] Toruk Makto 魅影骑士
[1:58:24] I will fly with you. 我愿意伴你飞翔
[1:58:29] My friend is dying. 我的朋友快死了
[1:58:33] Grace is dying. 格蕾丝快死了
[1:58:37] I beg the help of Eywa. 我祈求圣母的帮助
[1:58:50] Look where we are Grace. 看我们到哪儿了 格蕾丝
[1:58:59] I need to take some samples. 我想要取一些样本
[1:59:25] Great Mother may choose to save all that she is… 伟大的母亲拯救她的思想
[1:59:30] in this body. 转移到这个身体里
[1:59:34] Is that possible. 这可行吗
[1:59:36] She must pass through the eye of Eywa, and return. 她必须穿过圣母之眼,并成功回来
[1:59:42] But Jake Sully… She is very weak. 不过杰克·萨利,她太虚弱了
[1:59:48] Hold on Grace, they’re gonna fix you up. 坚持住,格蕾丝,他们会治好你的
[1:59:53] 圣母倾听 祈祷虔诚 聆听我们吧,伟大之母.
[1:59:55] 创世爱娃 万物源泉 圣母,万物之源…
[1:59:59] 恭谨呈上 凡尘之魂 带走这个灵魂…
[2:00:05] 望汝开恩 送伊回程 再把她送还我们.
[2:00:11] 戚戚紫衣 生死遂愿 令她永远变成
[2:00:16] 心心相连 永留人间 你的子民.
[2:00:41] quiet… 停
[2:00:47] Jake… 杰克
[2:00:50] Grace… 格蕾丝
[2:00:53] I’m with her Jake. She’s real. 我和她在一起,杰克,她真的存在
[2:01:01] Grace… 格蕾丝
[2:01:03] Grace… 格蕾丝
[2:01:06] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[2:01:14] Grace… 格蕾丝
[2:01:16] Grace… 格蕾丝
[2:01:20] What’s happening? 发生了什么?
[2:01:27] Did it work? 起作用了吗?
[2:01:34] Her wound were to great. 她伤得太重了
[2:01:37] It was not enough time. 而且时间拖得太久
[2:01:40] She is with Eywa now. 她现在和圣母在一起了
[2:02:16] With your permission, 如果你同意的话
[2:02:17] I will speak now. 我想说一些话
[2:02:21] You would honor me by translating. 希望你能屈尊为我翻译
[2:02:30] The sky people have sent us a message… 地球人想让我们明白
[2:02:36] that they can take whatever they want. 他们可以为所欲为
[2:02:40] And no one can stop them. 而且势不可档
[2:02:45] But we will send them a message. 我们也要回敬他们
[2:02:50] You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. 要像疾风一样出发
[2:02:56] We tell the other clans to come. 到其他所有的部落
[2:03:01] You tell that Toruk Makto calls to them. 就说魅影骑士召唤他们
[2:03:06] You fly now! 现在就起飞吧
[2:03:07] With me! 和我一起
[2:03:10] My brothers, 兄弟们
[2:03:11] sisters… 姐妹们
[2:03:13] and we will show the sky people. 我们要告诉地球人
[2:03:16] That they can not take whatever they want! 他们不可以为所欲为
[2:03:20] And that this, this is our land! 这里,永远是我们的家园
[2:04:36] We rode out to the four winds… 我们走遍四面八方
[2:04:40] To the horse clans of the plain… 在骠骑氏族的平原
[2:04:45] Back to the start! 让他们整装集结!
[2:04:47] To the Ikran people of the eastern sea. 到伊卡兰族的海滨
[2:04:51] When Toruk Makto called them, they came. 召唤他们的加入
[2:05:34] Everyone on this base, everyone of you is 我们要战斗!为生存而战!
[2:05:37] fighting for survival, and that’s a fact. 我们基地的成员,包括所有人
[2:05:41] There’s aboriginal horde out there, massing for an a 那些土著氏族正在集结,准备进攻
[2:05:46] Now, 现在
[2:05:48] these orbital images tell me, 卫星图像显示出
[2:05:51] that the hostiles numbers have gone from few hundred 敌人的数量已在一天之内
[2:05:54] to well over two thousand in one day. 从几百人增加到两千多
[2:05:57] And more are pouring in. 还有更多人正在汇集
[2:06:01] In a weeks time, there could be 20.000 of them. 一周之内,可能会增加到两万人
[2:06:05] At that point they will overrun our perimeter. 到那时他们就会冲破我们的防线
[2:06:08] That’s not gonna happen. 但我们不能坐以待毙
[2:06:11] Our only security lies in preemptive attack. 我们必须先发制人
[2:06:15] We will fight terror with terror. 我们要以暴治暴
[2:06:22] Now that the hostiles 现在这些暴民…
[2:06:23] believe that his mountain stronghold of theirs is protec 天真地相信山上的据点
[2:06:26] by their deity. 受到神灵的庇佑
[2:06:31] And when we destroy it… 那一旦我们将那里摧毁
[2:06:33] We will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep 那种震撼效果会令他们
[2:06:35] that hey won’t come within 1000 clicks of this place eve 永远不敢再靠近我们半步
[2:06:39] And that too, 这将是事实
[2:06:41] is a fact. 说得对,对!
[2:06:55] Jake it’s crazy here, full mobilization. 杰克,这的人全疯了,全军总动员
[2:06:57] They’re rigging the shuttle as a bomber. 一起往飞船上装配炸弹
[2:06:59] They got these huge palettes of explosives 他们弄来了大量炸药
[2:07:01] for some kind of shock at all campaign. 正在准备进行一场可怕的战争
[2:07:04] Freakin daisy cutters. 这些该死的炸弹
[2:07:07] Quaritch has taken over, 库里奇接管了一切
[2:07:09] he’s rolling them and there’s no stopping him. 没有人可以阻止他
[2:07:10] – When? – 06:00 tomorrow. -什么时候开始,-明早6点
[2:07:13] I got to go. 我得走了
[2:07:16] We’re screwed. 我们惨了
[2:07:19] And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan 我本来还指望, 我们能打一场…
[2:07:22] that didn’t envolve martyrdom. 最小伤亡的战争
[2:07:25] We’re going up against gunships with bows and arrows. 看来我们要用弓箭对抗枪炮了
[2:07:32] I have 15 clans out there. 外边有15个氏族
[2:07:34] That’s over 2000 warriors. 超过两千名战士
[2:07:38] We know these mountains. We fly them. 我们熟悉山脉地形,我们了解它
[2:07:40] You fly them. 你也一样
[2:07:42] They don’t. 但他们不了解
[2:07:44] Their instruments won’t work up here, 他们的仪器在这里不管用
[2:07:45] missile tracking, won’t work. 导弹追踪也不管用
[2:07:48] They have to fire a line of sight, 他们只能进行目视射击,
[2:07:50] if they bring the fight to us, 既然他们来进攻
[2:07:52] then we have the home field advantage. 我们就要利用地形的优势
[2:07:56] He’s gonna commit that bomber staight to the Tree 你知道他们会轰炸灵魂树的
[2:07:59] I know. 是的
[2:08:01] If they get to it, it’s over. 如果让他们得逞 那一切都毁了
[2:08:03] That’s their direct line to Eywa, their ancest 那是各族人跟祖先和圣母的交流之处
[2:08:07] It’ll destroy them. 那是致命打击
[2:08:09] Then I guess we better stop them. 所以必须阻止他们
[2:08:27] I’m probably just talking to a tree right now. 我可能只是在和一棵树说话
[2:08:32] But if you’re there… 但如果你们在里面
[2:08:35] I need to give you a heads up. 我想告诉你一件事
[2:08:40] If Grace is with you… 如果格蕾丝和你们在一起
[2:08:42] look into her memories. 看看她的记忆
[2:08:45] See the world we come from. 看看我们的世界
[2:08:48] There’s no green there. 那里一片荒芜
[2:08:52] They killed their mother. 大地之母被摧毁了
[2:08:54] And they’re gonna do the same here. 他们还要在这里重蹈覆辙
[2:08:58] More sky people are gonna come. 会有更多的地球人来到这里
[2:09:01] They’re gonna come like rain that never ends. 如雨水般,源源不绝
[2:09:06] Unless we stop them. 除非能阻止他们
[2:09:10] Look. 现在
[2:09:12] You chose me for something. 冥冥中你选择了我
[2:09:14] I will stand and fight. 我会战斗到底
[2:09:17] You know I will. 你知道我会的
[2:09:22] But I need a little help here. 但我需要一点帮助
[2:09:30] Our Great Mother does not take sides Jake. 我们全能之母不选择阵营,杰克
[2:09:35] She protects only the balance of life. 她的神圣职责维护万物的平衡
[2:09:50] It was worth a try. 我必须试试
[2:10:40] This is group leader, we’re entering the flux vort 我是队长,我们正在进入磁漩涡区域
[2:10:44] Switch to manual flight mode. 改换手动飞行模式
[2:10:45] Copy, manual flight mode. 收到,飞行模式转换完毕
[2:11:22] This is papa Dragon. 这里是飞龙号的老爸
[2:11:24] I want this mission high and tight. 任务要求速战速决
[2:11:26] I want to be home for dinner. 我想早点回家吃饭
[2:11:34] Suit team, go. 地面机械战队,出发
[2:11:36] Alright ladies, let’s bring the pain. 弟兄们,给他们点颜色看看
[2:12:05] Keep moving. 继续前进
[2:12:07] Roger that. 收到
[2:12:08] Call in 21, walk stright. 报告,继续直行
[2:12:12] Eyes up, check that overhead. 注意观察上方
[2:12:15] Watch those thermal scans. 注意热成像仪的图像
[2:12:17] All call signs, papa has lead. 护航飞机,跟紧我
[2:12:19] Pushing the target. 向目标推进
[2:12:21] Escorts, be close on my shuttle. 侧卫队, 离运输舰近一点
[2:12:28] We are gonna loose some paint in here. 太近了 漆都快被刮掉了
[2:12:32] Gun crews keep your head on the sweep. 射击手要时刻保持警惕
[2:12:34] Make no mistake people, 确保万无一失
[2:12:36] they’re out there. 他们就在附近
[2:12:39] Alright people, target in sight. 全员注意,已看到目标
[2:12:41] Range four clicks. 距离4公里
[2:12:42] Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready. 瓦尔基里16号,做好投弹准备
[2:12:44] Copy. 收到
[2:12:45] Staffers, stay with the weapon. 机组人员,预备投弹
[2:12:48] Push to the ramp! 炸弹推到舱口!
[2:12:52] Hold! 停
[2:13:00] Suit #1, We got movement. 机械人1号,发现前方有情况
[2:13:03] Hold position. 停止前进
[2:13:05] – Hold on, hold on! – We got movement out there for hund 发现敌情,前方500米处
[2:13:07] Hold position. C21,停止前进
[2:13:15] Sir, ground has movement. 长官,发现敌人骑兵!
[2:13:17] That is approaching. 正在快速移动
[2:13:20] Fire in line! 准备开火!
[2:13:21] Target is closing, range 400 meters. 目标在向我们逼近,距离400米
[2:13:25] – Can’t you clean it up? – No sir, it’s the flux -能调清楚些吗? -不行长官,磁场干扰严重
[2:13:29] Let’s go! 冲啊
[2:13:56] Brother, I’m gonna punch a hole, you follow me through 兄弟,我冲出个缺口,你们跟上
[2:14:40] All aircrafts, weapons free, weapons free. 全体注意,自主射击,自主射击
[2:14:44] Brake right, come around. 向右,绕过去
[2:14:49] Let them moan. 让他们哀号吧
[2:14:58] Break formation, engage all hostiles. 散开,彻底消灭他们
[2:15:48] Scorpions, pursue and destroy. 天蝎号,赶尽杀绝
[2:16:01] Jake, Jake you copy? 杰克,听到请回答
[2:16:04] We’re falling back! We’re getting hammered! 我们在后撤,我们伤亡惨重!
[2:16:06] Copy, get out of there. 明白,马上离开那里
[2:16:12] That’s him, get him! 他在那儿,给我追上去!
[2:16:31] Take him out! 干掉她!
[2:16:40] Light her up! 把她轰下来
[2:16:51] Right there 在那儿!
[2:16:53] You’re not the only one with a gun bitch. 有枪的不只是你们,贱人
[2:16:55] Keep her in your sights! 别让她跑了
[2:16:56] Hammer all the time. 狠狠地打,绝不能放过她
[2:17:03] That’s it! 打得好!
[2:18:40] Rogue 1 is hit! I’m going in! 我的飞机中弹,开始返航
[2:18:43] Sorry Jake. 对不起,杰克
[2:18:53] Fire. 开火
[2:19:13] Tsu’Tey, brother do you read? 苏泰,兄弟,听到了吗?
[2:19:18] Rogue 1, you copy? 茱蒂 听到请回答
[2:19:22] Trudy? 茱蒂?
[2:19:34] Time to target, 2 minutes. 距离目标还有2分钟
[2:19:35] Now Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared in hot. 瓦尔基里1-6号,准许投弹
[2:19:38] Copy Dragon, we are starting our bomb run. 收到,飞龙号,准备投弹
[2:19:46] Fire number one! 投放一号炸弹
[2:19:49] Number one armed! 一号炸弹解除保险!
[2:19:51] Jake! 杰克
[2:19:54] I read you! 收到,请讲!
[2:20:05] Neytiri. 娜蒂瑞
[2:20:06] I thought you’re dead 我以为你死了
[2:20:07] They are very close, there are many. 他们上来了,人很多
[2:20:11] Do not attack. 不要攻击!
[2:20:13] Do you read me Neytiri? 听到了吗?娜蒂瑞
[2:20:18] Do not attack! 停止攻击!
[2:20:19] Fall back now, get out of there. 撤离那里
[2:20:21] That’s an order! 这是命令!
[2:20:31] Neytiri! 娜蒂瑞!
[2:20:34] I’ve got movement. I’ve got movement. 发现情况,发现情况
[2:20:36] Hold position. 停止前进
[2:20:38] Something’s coming. 停止前进,有动静
[2:20:40] We’ve got movement, 200 meters. 前方200米处发现敌人
[2:20:42] Get ready. 准备战斗
[2:21:07] Get out of here! 快撤!
[2:21:11] Fall back! Fall back! 后撤!快撤!
[2:21:22] Jake! 杰克!
[2:21:24] Eywa has heard you. 圣母听到了
[2:21:32] Eywa has heard you! 圣母听到你了!
[2:21:43] Come on! 前进!
[2:22:24] Sir, all escorts are down or falling back. 长官!护航飞机全被击落或者逃散
[2:22:26] Let’s get this done. 只能孤注一掷了
[2:22:29] Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon, 瓦尔基里1-6号,我是老爸
[2:22:31] press the target. 强攻目标
[2:22:33] Copy, pressing the target. Stand by to drop, 30 min… 明白,强攻目标,投弹准备,30秒倒计时
[2:22:56] On my mark, 2, 1, mark. 听我口令,二,一,投弹
[2:22:58] Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go! 投弹!投弹!快!
[2:23:52] It’s Sully! 是萨利
[2:24:08] Masks on! 快带上面罩
[2:24:09] Breach alarm! 警报响了!
[2:26:47] Come on, come to papa. 来吧,让老爸来教训你
[2:27:17] Give it up, Quaritch. 住手,库里奇
[2:27:22] It’s all over. 都结束了
[2:27:24] Nothing’s over while I’m breathing. 只要我还活着就不会结束
[2:27:27] I kinda hoped you’d say that. 我要的就是这句话
[2:28:25] Come on! 来吧
[2:28:43] Sully, how does it feel to betray your own race? 萨利,背叛了自己的族类之后有何感想?
[2:28:51] You think you’re one of them? 你觉得自己是他们中的一员吗?
[2:28:55] Time to wake up. 醒醒吧
[2:30:40] Jake! 杰克!
[2:30:50] emergency… 应急呼吸器
[2:30:55] Jake… 杰克
[2:31:14] Jake… 杰克
[2:31:32] Jake! My Jake! 杰克!我的杰克!
[2:32:15] I see you. 眼相见
[2:32:22] I see you. 心相连
[2:32:35] The aliens went back to their dying world. 这些人类返回了他们日渐衰落的星球
[2:32:40] Only a few were chosen to stay. 只有少数的人被选择留下
[2:32:55] The time of Great Sorrow was ending. 悲惨的时代就要结束了
[2:33:00] Toruk Makto was no longer needed. 图鲁克·马克托已完成了他的使命
[2:33:15] Well, I guess this is my last video log. 这估计是我最后一次视频日志了
[2:33:21] Whatever happens tonight… 无论今晚结果如何
[2:33:24] Either way, 成功或者失败
[2:33:25] I’m not gonna be coming back to this place. 我都不会再回到这里了
[2:33:32] Well I guess I better go. 我得走了
[2:33:37] I don’t want to be late for my own party. 我可想在自己的派对上迟到
[2:33:43] It’s my birthday after all. 今天毕竟是我重生之日
[2:33:48] This is Jake Sully signing off. 我是杰克·萨利,再会了
[2:35:22] Walking through a dream 穿行于梦中
[2:35:25] I see you 与你相遇
[2:35:29] My light in darkness breathing hope of new life 我的光芒穿透黑暗,呼吸着新生的希望
[2:35:36] Now I live through you and you through me 我们彼此依赖
[2:35:40] Enchanting 如痴如醉
[2:35:43] I pray in my heart that this dream never end 我在心中企望 沉醉梦中 不复醒
[2:35:51] I see me through your eyes 透过你双眸,看清真实自已
[2:36:00] Living through life flying high 超越生活,翱翔天际
[2:36:08] Your life shines the way into paradise 有你照亮通往天堂的轨迹
[2:36:15] So I offer my life 为此我宁愿用生命来换取
[2:36:19] I offer my love, for you 把我的爱统付于你
[2:36:25] When my heart was never open 我的心从未开启
[2:36:28] And my spirit never free 和我从未自由的魂灵
[2:36:31] To the world that you have shown me 是你引领我步入新天地
[2:36:38] But my eyes could not division 但我这凡胎肉眼,要怎么分辨
[2:36:43] All the colours of love and of life ever more 这爱的色彩,这生命的斑斓,从今往后
[2:36:52] Evermore(I see me through your eyes) 直到永远
[2:37:00] I see me through your eyes 透过你双眸,看清真实自已
[2:37:06] Flying high 翱翔天际
[2:37:10] Your love shines the way into paradise 而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹
[2:37:17] So I offer my life as a sacrifice 为此我宁愿用生命来换取
[2:37:24] And live through your love 因你的爱,我才存在
[2:37:31] And live through your life 因你的生命,我才存在
[2:37:45] I see you 眼相见…
[2:37:52] I see you 心相连…
2009年 Tags:卡梅隆, 豆瓣TOP250, 阿凡达

Post navigation

Previous Post: Alita:Battle Angel(阿丽塔:战斗天使)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Aladin(阿拉丁)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme