英文名称:Ava
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Mr. Hamilton. | 汉密尔顿先生 |
[01:33] | Yes. | 怎么 |
[01:34] | You have water in the door. | 您这一侧的车门边有水 |
[01:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:49] | Straight to the convention center? | 直接去会展中心吗 |
[01:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:09] | You’re American. | 你是美国人 |
[02:12] | Arkansas. | 阿肯色州 |
[02:13] | Ah, Southern girl. | 南方女孩 |
[02:15] | Yes sir, I am. | 是的先生 没错 |
[02:17] | Call me Peter. | 叫我彼得吧 |
[02:18] | Sir makes me feel like I’m retiring to Florida. | 叫先生让我觉得自己要退休去佛罗里达州了 |
[02:20] | Oh, I’m so sorry about that. | 那真是太抱歉了 |
[02:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:25] | I’m Brandy. | 我叫布兰迪 |
[02:28] | I’ve had one of those fuckers of a morning, Brandy. | 我今天早上糟心透了 布兰迪 |
[02:31] | Mm, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到您这么说 |
[02:33] | I had this meeting, and this passive-aggressive motherfucker | 我开了个会 有个消极对抗的狗杂种 |
[02:37] | insinuates all this shit about me. | 一直含沙射影 给我找茬 |
[02:39] | Why was I so blind to this fucking prick who was suggesting | 这个挤兑我不称职的混蛋 |
[02:43] | I wasn’t very good at my job? | 我怎么早没识破呢 |
[02:44] | Which I am, by the way. | 不过我的确不称职 |
[02:46] | God love him. | 愿上帝保佑他 |
[02:47] | You know, Croesus once said, “Count no man happy | 克罗伊斯曾经说过 “唯有幸福以终 |
[02:50] | until the end is known.” | 堪称幸福之人” |
[02:58] | Look at you. | 厉害啊 |
[03:00] | Let’s make a deal. | 做个交易吧 |
[03:02] | I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, | 我不认识你 你也不认识我 |
[03:05] | and since we don’t know each other, | 既然我们是陌生人 |
[03:07] | we’ve got nothing to lose. | 那也就没什么损失 |
[03:08] | We can just be real. | 我们可以坦诚以对 |
[03:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:11] | No masks. | 摘下面具 |
[03:12] | Just the experience of Brandy and Peter. | 布兰迪和彼得之间的一段经历 |
[03:16] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:17] | Does this usually work? | 这招平常管用吗 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | No masks, no bullshit. | 摘下面具 不说废话 |
[03:33] | I’m up here thinking that I’d love to pull the car over, | 我现在很想停车 |
[03:37] | get in the back, have a drink with you, and then… | 钻进后座 跟你喝一杯 然后… |
[03:42] | see what else happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[04:11] | Oh, I wish I could. | 真希望我可以喝 |
[04:13] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[04:14] | I said I’d love to have a drink. | 我说的是很想喝一杯 |
[04:16] | I have one sip of that, and someone’s going to jail, | 但只要我喝一口 就会有人因此入狱 |
[04:18] | someone’s going to the ER. | 有人被送到急诊室 |
[04:22] | I didn’t come back here for a drink, Peter. | 我来后面不是为了喝酒的 彼得 |
[04:26] | I wanted to see what you looked like from this angle. | 我想从这个角度好好看看你 |
[04:31] | You like what you see? | 喜欢你所看到的吗 |
[04:34] | Your pictures do not do you justice. | 你本人比照片上帅多了 |
[04:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:42] | Hold on a second, Peter. | 等一下 彼得 |
[04:44] | I just want to ask you a question first. | 我想先问你个问题 |
[04:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 请问 |
[04:49] | You’re the boss now. | 现在你说了算 |
[04:51] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:55] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[04:57] | Well, I don’t know when you did it, but… | 我不知道你是什么时候做的 但是… |
[05:00] | I know you did something, Peter. | 我知道你做了坏事 彼得 |
[05:04] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[05:06] | Why would someone not want you to be alive anymore? | 为什么会有人想要你的命呢 |
[05:14] | You know, if you modernize it, what Croesus actually said is, | 如果翻译成现代人的用语 克罗伊斯其实是说 |
[05:17] | Count no man happy until he’s had a good death. | 只有体面地死去 才能称得上是幸福的人 |
[05:21] | I genuinely try to give my subjects a good death when I can. | 我每次都会尽力让目标死得体面 |
[05:25] | But I can’t do that unless I know what you did. | 但如果不了解你的恶行 我就不能保证了 |
[05:30] | This isn’t funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[05:33] | Who put you up to this? | 谁派你来的 |
[05:36] | Was it Ronny? | 是罗尼吗 |
[05:37] | Aw, that bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[05:38] | I knew it was. | 我就知道是他 |
[05:40] | Let’s give him a call. | 给他打个电话 |
[05:41] | Put the phone down, please. | 请把手机放下 |
[05:44] | Ah, fuck! | 妈的 |
[05:48] | Oh, please! | 求你 |
[05:49] | Please don’t, please! | 求你 别杀我 |
[05:50] | Don’t beg. | 别求我 |
[05:52] | Just think of it as though it’s already happened, | 把这看作既成事实就好 |
[05:53] | because it has. | 因为事实如此 |
[05:55] | Now answer my question. | 现在回答我的问题 |
[05:58] | Nothing! | 我什么也没做 |
[06:00] | I’m a nothing! | 我是个无名小卒 |
[06:00] | I’m a nobody! | 不是什么大人物 |
[06:01] | I just move money around for companies! | 我只是为企业转移资金而已 |
[06:05] | So you don’t have an answer for me? | 所以你回答不了我的问题吗 |
[06:09] | No! No, no, wait, wait. | 别别别 等等 |
[06:10] | Okay, okay. | 好吧我说 |
[06:12] | I know why. I know why. | 我知道为什么 我知道 |
[06:22] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[06:25] | Subjects rarely do. | 很少有目标知道原因 |
[06:27] | Okay, okay, please. | 好吧 好吧 求你 |
[06:29] | I’ll pay you. | 我给你钱 |
[06:31] | I’m sure you hear this all the time, | 你肯定总听到这种话 |
[06:33] | but I’ll give you every cent that I’ve got. I’m in finance! | 但我可以把所有的钱都给你 我是搞金融的 |
[07:26] | Executive code 74598CG. | 执行编号74598CG |
[07:29] | Management Code 840227. | 管理编号840227 |
[07:32] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[07:35] | Subject’s closed. | 目标解决 |
[07:36] | You sound a little off, kiddo. | 你听起来有点不对劲 孩子 |
[07:40] | Anything to share? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[07:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:46] | Nothing to report? | 没有要汇报的吗 |
[07:48] | Gotta get a new set of wigs. | 得新买几顶假发了 |
[07:50] | I don’t know if they’ve shrunk, or my head’s grown. | 不知道是假发套缩水 还是我的头变大了 |
[07:53] | Any hiccups? | 遇到问题了吗 |
[07:55] | You can stop worrying about me now. | 你不用再替我担心了 |
[07:57] | I’ll stop worrying when I stop worrying. | 等我放心了自然就不担心了 |
[08:00] | How’s the mind? | 精神状态如何 |
[08:01] | Clear. | 清醒 |
[08:02] | Fine. | 很好 |
[08:03] | You don’t sound clear. | 听起来并不清醒 |
[08:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:06] | Or fine. | 也不好 |
[08:07] | Just please shut up. | 请闭嘴吧 |
[08:09] | I’m just still in it, that’s all. | 我只是还在回想而已 |
[08:12] | Did you close this subject with dignity? | 你让目标有尊严地离开了吗 |
[08:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:16] | Was management compromised? | 管理层暴露了吗 |
[08:18] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:18] | Then move the fuck on. | 那就别再想了 |
[08:22] | I think I might go back to Boston for a bit. | 我想回波士顿待一段时间 |
[08:24] | Is that a good idea? | 这是个好主意吗 |
[08:26] | It’s personal, Duke. | 是私事 杜克 |
[08:27] | You want to talkprep for Riyadh? | 你想口头演练利雅德的任务吗 |
[08:30] | – Later? – Okay. | -晚点好吗 -好吧 |
[08:31] | Well, let’s go over it like it’s your S-A-Ts, | 像对待高考一样仔细过一遍 |
[08:34] | ’cause management asked for you specifically. | 因为管理层指名要你去 |
[08:37] | They’ll be watching. | 他们会看着你的举动 |
[08:39] | We cover every exit on this one. | 这次我们把所有退路都想好了 |
[08:41] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[08:42] | I’ll call you if you don’t call me. | 如果你不给我打电话 我就打给你 |
[08:45] | Keep your head down and your powder dry, kiddo. | 小心行事 保持警惕 孩子 |
[08:48] | Head down, powder dry. | 小心行事 保持警惕 |
[08:50] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:06] | Just doing the final boarding check. | 最后一遍登机检查 |
[09:09] | Flying time to Boston will be approximately | 去往波士顿的飞行时间大约 |
[09:11] | six hours and 40 minutes, | 六小时四十分钟 |
[09:14] | bringing us in just ahead of schedule. | 我们能提前到达 |
[09:27] | 直播 突发新闻 失踪议员尸体被找到 | |
[09:55] | {\an8 | \move(196.723,113.3,193.537,96.185,4,755)}兹证明艾娃·福克纳 当选荣誉协会马萨诸塞州分会会员 |
[09:58] | 优秀毕业生代表 艾娃·福克纳 | |
[09:59] | 课外活动 拉拉队队长 国际象棋俱乐部 日语俱乐部 关塔那摩服务任务组 国家荣誉协会 模拟联合国 法语俱乐部 拉丁语俱乐部 优等生荣誉榜 科学碗队 击剑俱乐部 辩论队 | |
[10:11] | 新使命 新任务 新的你 | |
[10:51] | 艾娃 2003年款蓝色丰田 | |
[10:56] | 姓名:艾娃·福克纳 执行编号:74598CG | |
[10:56] | 姓名:杜克 管理编号:96729CF | |
[11:38] | Checking in. | 入住 |
[11:39] | Campbell. | 坎贝尔 |
[12:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:11] | Management code 980456. | 管理编号980456 |
[12:12] | Executive Order 98602FT | 执行编号98602FT |
[12:16] | We have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:18] | She’s one of our own, so do nothing until you get the green light. | 她是自己人 得到许可前不要出手 |
[12:22] | Just keep her in your sights. | 盯着她就行 |
[12:58] | Financial advisor Peter Hawthorne | 财务顾问彼得·霍桑 |
[13:00] | has been discovered outside Paris inside a burned car. | 在巴黎郊外一辆被焚毁的车内被发现 |
[13:04] | French police are describing it | 法国警方将此谋杀 |
[13:06] | as an assassination style killing. | 描述为暗杀型 |
[13:08] | Hawthorne, a key advisor to the International Monetary Fund, | 霍桑 国际货币基金组织的关键顾问 |
[13:12] | had recently been accused of money laundering | 近期曾被指控洗钱和 |
[13:15] | and election tampering | 选举舞弊 |
[13:16] | after several high level officials of the… | 此前几位高级官员… |
[14:19] | ♪ You can kiss me again if you want to, I don’t mind ♪ | ♪ 如果你想 可以再吻我一次 我不介意 ♪ |
[14:28] | ♪ You can kiss me again if you want to, I’ll be fine ♪ | ♪ 如果你想 可以再吻我一次 我没关系 ♪ |
[14:44] | ♪ And I guess we have to play ♪ | ♪ 我们只能打好 ♪ |
[14:48] | ♪ The cards we’ve been dealt ♪ | ♪ 手中的这副牌 ♪ |
[14:52] | ♪ And I guess I got nothing ♪ | ♪ 而我一无所有 ♪ |
[14:56] | ♪ Whatever happens happens ♪ | ♪ 该来的总会来 ♪ |
[15:00] | ♪ ‘Cause my life Is falling apart ♪ | ♪ 因为我的生活支离破碎 ♪ |
[15:12] | Yeah, should be an early flight. | 对 应该是早班机 |
[15:18] | Hey, Jude. | 小朱 |
[15:23] | Can I walk you home? | 我能送你回家吗 |
[15:29] | Well, the funeral was a joy. | 葬礼真欢乐 |
[15:32] | – Yeah, sorry about that. – Yeah. | -是啊 抱歉了 -是啊 |
[15:34] | I know you had to do it all by yourself. | 我知道你不得不一人操办 |
[15:36] | I managed. I managed big time. | 我做到了 而且做得很好 |
[15:39] | – How’s Mom? – Irritable. | -妈怎么样 -很暴躁 |
[15:43] | Oh. So she’s fine, then. | 就是说她还好 |
[15:46] | Here. | 给 |
[15:49] | Michael hates it. | 迈克尔讨厌烟味 |
[15:54] | So that’s still happening, huh? | 所以你们还在一起 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[16:03] | You’re my fuckin’ sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[16:04] | Yeah, and you fuckin’ left. | 是啊 但你离开了 |
[16:07] | It happened. | 已经发生了 |
[16:10] | I haven’t seen you for eight years. | 我八年没见过你了 |
[16:11] | I called you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[16:12] | Yeah, every six months, for you to deflect all our questions | 是啊 半年打一次 每次我们问你在哪 |
[16:14] | about where the fuck you are. | 你就岔开话题 |
[16:17] | You just quit drinking, disappeared, | 你戒了酒 没了人影 |
[16:18] | and left me holding all these bags of shit. | 把一堆烂摊子留给我 |
[16:22] | I liked you better when you were a drunk. | 我更喜欢酗酒时的你 |
[16:28] | Nice. | 真好 |
[16:33] | I’d invite you in… | 我也想请你进去 |
[16:36] | but Michael lives here with me now. | 但现在迈克尔搬来住了 |
[16:47] | I’ll be at the hospital at nine if you want to meet me there. | 我九点会去医院 你可以和我在那见 |
[16:50] | Hospital? | 医院 |
[16:52] | Are you fucking kidding me? I emailed you last week. | 你认真的吗 我上周就发邮件给你了 |
[16:56] | What? | 什么事 |
[16:57] | I figured that’s why you’re here. | 我以为你是为这个来的 |
[16:59] | Ava, Mom had a heart attack. | 艾娃 妈心脏病发作了 |
[17:03] | It wasn’t a heart attack. | 不是心脏病发作 |
[17:05] | You’re such a drama queen. | 你可真能小题大做 |
[17:08] | It was angina. | 是心绞痛 |
[17:09] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[17:10] | Heart attack. | 还心脏病发作 |
[17:15] | Baby, will you get me that other blanket, please? | 宝贝 你帮我把那条毯子拿来好吗 |
[17:18] | The one on the chair? | 椅子上那条 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | You don’t have to stand in the doorway. | 你不用站在门口 |
[17:26] | Now that you’re finally here, you might as well join us… | 既然你终于来了 不如也加入我们 |
[17:30] | in the actual room. | 走到房间里来 |
[17:33] | Here. | 给 |
[17:35] | Oh. No vase. | 没花瓶 |
[17:37] | Hey, which nurse is on tonight? | 今晚哪个护士值班 |
[17:39] | Is it Gloria, the-the tall redhead? | 是格洛丽亚吗 那个红头发高个子 |
[17:42] | It’s Sophie, Ma. | 是索菲 妈 |
[17:43] | Oh, she’s nice too. | 她人也很好 |
[17:45] | Maybe she can get us a vase. | 也许她能帮我们找个花瓶 |
[17:47] | They’re very sweet to me. | 她们对我很好 |
[17:48] | They give me extra desserts. | 给我额外的甜点 |
[17:51] | Not that my waistline could use it. | 虽然我的腰围消受不起 |
[17:53] | Well, I think you look great, Ma. | 我觉得你看上去很好 妈 |
[17:56] | I would have thought maybe you’d be shocked | 我还以为也许你看到我这么老了 |
[17:58] | to see me this old, | 会被吓到 |
[18:00] | considering you haven’t laid eyes on me in such a long time. | 毕竟你这么久没见过我了 |
[18:03] | You look exactly the same age. | 你看起来一点没老 |
[18:06] | It’s really great work. | 整得真好 |
[18:07] | Come on, Ava. | 得了 艾娃 |
[18:10] | Thank you, Ava. | 谢谢你 艾娃 |
[18:11] | But really, it’s just my moisturizer. | 不过只是我的面霜好用罢了 |
[18:13] | It’s on the shelf in the bathroom | 在洗手间的架子上 |
[18:15] | if you want to grab some for yourself. | 你也可以买来试试 |
[18:17] | It’s funny, I never would have thought | 有趣的是我从没想过 |
[18:18] | that the Netherlands would be that hot, | 荷兰会那么热 |
[18:20] | but it seems like you’re getting a little sun damage. | 但你似乎有点晒伤 |
[18:23] | Sun is a great idea. | 晒太阳是个好主意 |
[18:25] | Let’s get you in the chair, Ma. | 我扶你上轮椅 妈 |
[18:27] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[18:33] | Dad only thought about himself. | 爸只想着他自己 |
[18:36] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[18:38] | Your dad was always pushing. | 你爸总在勉强 |
[18:41] | Always indestructible, always thinking he was invincible. | 总是坚不可摧 总以为他战无不胜 |
[18:46] | And charm? | 魅力呢 |
[18:48] | To burn. | 又光芒四射 |
[18:50] | He just charmed them all. | 他把他们都迷倒了 |
[18:51] | He had that manipulative thing, like Ava. | 他有那种操控手段 像艾娃一样 |
[18:58] | Your hair looks terrible. | 你的头发丑死了 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Well it just… it just sits there, like, meh. | 它就这么耷拉在那 |
[19:04] | You could wear it with some style. | 你可以做做发型 |
[19:06] | You’re not in the army anymore. | 你又不是还在部队 |
[19:08] | Well, I don’t have anyone to impress. | 做了也没人欣赏 |
[19:09] | I could cut it for you while you’re here, if you want. | 如果你想的话我可以趁你在这帮你剪 |
[19:12] | Well, I don’t want to put you out. | 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[19:13] | I cut Judy’s hair all the time. | 我一直给朱迪剪头发 |
[19:15] | It is how I earned my living | 在为你俩舍弃一切以前 |
[19:17] | before I gave up everything for you two. | 我就是以此谋生的 |
[19:20] | I do know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[19:21] | I’m sure you do, Ma. | 我相信你有 妈 |
[19:22] | Forget that I mentioned it, I wish I never brought it up. | 当我没提过吧 我真希望我没提这茬 |
[19:25] | Fuck, if you want to cut my hair, you can cut my hair, okay? | 你要想剪我的头发 那就剪吧 好吗 |
[19:28] | Honey, how’s Michael? | 亲爱的 迈克尔怎么样 |
[19:30] | Have you seen him yet, Ava? | 你见到他了吗 艾娃 |
[19:35] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[19:37] | When you do, just remember, | 等你见到他的时候 切记 |
[19:40] | try not to make it all about you and your feelings, huh? | 试着不要只顾着你和你的感受 |
[19:48] | So… | 好了 |
[19:50] | Come on, let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[19:52] | Tell us all about the fancy job. | 跟我们说说你的高级工作 |
[19:56] | Nothin’ much to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[19:58] | So this one could be tricky. | 这次可能有点棘手 |
[20:00] | The approach should be flirty but classy. | 手段要挑逗而优雅 |
[20:04] | Anything aggressive is going to scare the General off. | 任何激进的手段都会把将军吓跑 |
[20:07] | Is he married? | 他结婚了吗 |
[20:07] | Separated. | 分居 |
[20:08] | What’s the front door key? | 突破口是什么 |
[20:09] | Larry Sullivan, a good friend of your father’s and the General. | 拉里·苏利文 你父亲和将军的共同好友 |
[20:13] | Sunday lunches at your childhood home in London | 重要的共同回忆是你小时候在伦敦家中的 |
[20:16] | is a primary memory. | 周日午餐 |
[20:18] | Sullivan used to tell you and your little brother war stories | 苏利文曾在餐后给你和你弟弟讲 |
[20:21] | after the meal. | 战争故事 |
[20:22] | Got it, that’s good stuff. | 明白 好素材 |
[20:24] | Stick to the script this time? | 这次能按计划来吗 |
[20:26] | The General’s a big weapons mover and shaker internationally, | 将军是全球军火界的权势人物 |
[20:29] | and management stressed that it has to appear | 管理层强调必须伪装成 |
[20:32] | like natural causes. | 自然死亡 |
[20:35] | The necessary materials along with your personal effects, | 必需物资和你的个人物品 |
[20:38] | will meet you in Riyadh. | 会在利雅德交给你 |
[20:40] | Go gentle on this one. All eyes are on us. | 这次小心点 大家都盯着我们 |
[20:43] | Message received. | 收到 |
[20:44] | You be great, kiddo. | 你会很棒的 孩子 |
[20:46] | Head down. | 小心行事 |
[20:46] | Powder dry. | 保持警惕 |
[20:48] | I know, I know. | 知道 知道 |
[20:50] | You think that is funny? | 你觉得这好笑吗 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:54] | You really have a charming laugh. | 你笑起来真迷人 |
[20:56] | It’s your third best quality. | 这是你第三大优点 |
[21:02] | So what are my first and second best qualities, then? | 那我前两个优点是什么呢 |
[21:06] | Of course, well… | 这个嘛 |
[21:10] | I think at this time it’s best if we both leave you alone. | 我想我们就不打扰你们了 |
[21:14] | Miss Porter. | 波特小姐 |
[21:21] | I’m so glad Larry sent you. | 真高兴拉里让你来了 |
[21:23] | Mr. Sullivan’s a good friend of my father’s. | 苏利文先生是我父亲的好朋友 |
[21:26] | Practically grew up with him at our house every weekend. | 实际上他陪伴我长大 每周末都去我家 |
[21:32] | Well, so leave us now, gentlemen. | 那么请便吧 先生们 |
[21:38] | So, the ambassador is a very good friend of mine | 大使是我的好朋友 |
[21:40] | and lets me use his office to escape these horrible parties. | 我们用他的办公室逃离这可怕的派对吧 |
[21:46] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[21:49] | Yes. Please. | 好的 请 |
[21:52] | So how are you enjoying this trip in Saudi Arabia? | 你喜欢这次沙特阿拉伯之旅吗 |
[21:57] | I must warn you… | 我必须警告你 |
[22:00] | I’m a little slut. | 我有点放荡 |
[22:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:15] | I… I really like you. | 我…我真的喜欢你 |
[22:35] | It’s completely painless. | 毫无痛苦 |
[22:39] | It’ll take about 15 minutes. | 大概需要十五分钟 |
[22:45] | Everyone will think you died of a stress-related heart attack. | 所有人都会认为你死于压力导致的心脏病发作 |
[22:58] | You did something bad. | 你做了坏事 |
[23:01] | Right? | 对吗 |
[23:06] | They wouldn’t have sent me if you hadn’t. | 否则他们不会派我来 |
[23:14] | I wish I knew what it was. | 真想知道你做了什么 |
[23:30] | It was the name, right? | 是名字 对吧 |
[23:32] | Sullivan. | 苏利文 |
[23:33] | Faulty fuckin’ intel, right? | 假情报 对吧 |
[23:34] | I said the name wrong. | 我说错名字了 |
[23:36] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[24:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:42] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:44] | Get her downstairs, it looks like she’s been hit. | 带她去楼下 她好像受伤了 |
[24:45] | Help the General! | 救救将军 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[24:50] | Let’s get you down to safety. | 我带你下楼去安全的地方 |
[24:55] | It’ll be all right. Calm down. | 没事了 冷静点 |
[25:06] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[25:13] | Keep moving, please. | 请继续走 |
[25:15] | I’m going to throw up if I don’t sit down for a second. | 我再不坐下来就要吐了 |
[25:18] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:07] | Sullivan, O’Sullivan. | 苏利文 奥苏利文 |
[27:10] | It’s a typo. | 打错字而已 |
[27:10] | I disagree. | 我不觉得 |
[27:12] | Who was responsible? | 谁的责任 |
[27:15] | Well, let’s say for the purposes of this conversation, | 就这次谈话而言 |
[27:18] | it’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[27:18] | I’m supposed to get you in and out safely. I failed. | 我本该让你安全完成任务 我失职了 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[27:24] | It was meant to look like natural causes. | 本来应该伪装成自然死亡 |
[27:25] | I can do natural causes. | 我能伪装成自然死亡 |
[27:27] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[27:29] | I can do an accident. | 我也能制造意外 |
[27:31] | I can do gentle. | 还能小心行事 |
[27:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:36] | Duke, if you’re gonna close me, just do it now. | 杜克 你要是想解决我 现在就动手吧 |
[27:38] | Management knows it’s not your fault. | 管理层知道这不是你的错 |
[27:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | They arranged for one of the more obscure Middle Eastern | 他们安排了一个无名的 |
[27:48] | terror factions to claim responsibility. | 中东恐怖组织来担责 |
[27:51] | So some anti-Western group’s gonna get 20 rocket launchers. | 所以某个反西方组织会收到二十个火箭发射器 |
[27:55] | It’s an error. | 这是个失误 |
[27:56] | Let’s move the fuck on. | 就让它过去吧 |
[28:06] | How did the General fall into our parameters? | 那位将军是怎么被盯上的 |
[28:09] | Ava, don’t tell me you’ve been asking the subjects | 艾娃 别告诉我你又开始 |
[28:13] | what they did wrong again. | 问目标做错什么事了 |
[28:15] | We’re not going to survive another episode of that. | 你再惹出麻烦我们就在劫难逃了 |
[28:19] | Have you been using again? | 你又开始吸毒了吗 |
[28:21] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | You’re an addict. | 你是个瘾君子 |
[28:25] | Do you remember what that behavior led to last time? | 你记得上次吸毒的后果吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:28] | The hospitalization of three wait staff ’cause they… | 三个服务员入院 因为他们… |
[28:31] | It’s not like that this time. | 这次不一样 |
[28:33] | It’s just, sometimes I just want to know | 有时我只是想知道 |
[28:35] | why I’m closing somebody. | 为什么我要杀了目标 |
[28:36] | Who gives a shit? | 谁在乎啊 |
[28:38] | You’re client-facing. | 你是职业杀手 |
[28:40] | You’re not a member of the parole board or a prison shrink. | 你不是假释委员会成员或者监狱心理医生 |
[28:43] | You’re there to get the SignEasy on the toe tag. | 你是来解决目标的 |
[28:47] | Yours is not to reason why, yours is to do or die. | 别问为什么 要么干要么死 |
[28:54] | You know, I’m not going to be able to protect you a second time. | 你要知道 我保护不了你第二次了 |
[28:58] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[28:59] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[29:00] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:01] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[29:04] | Well, management is going to be extra cautious. | 管理层会格外谨慎 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 行 |
[29:09] | They want you off the grid for a beat or two. | 他们想让你这段时间躲躲风头 |
[29:15] | My father died. | 我父亲死了 |
[29:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:21] | You didn’t kill him, did you? | 不是你杀的吧 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:28] | I need to go back to Boston anyway. | 反正我也得回波士顿 |
[29:31] | Tie up some loose ends. | 收拾摊子 |
[29:33] | Finish some stuff. | 做个了结 |
[29:35] | That’s a lot of pain points. | 触及很多痛点 |
[29:38] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:41] | You want me to tell management you’d like time off? | 你想让我告诉管理层你要休假吗 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:45] | I already did. | 我已经说了 |
[29:50] | You asshole. | 混蛋 |
[29:51] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[30:54] | And there you are. | 你回来了 |
[30:55] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[30:57] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[30:59] | I don’t. I don’t. | 不 不 |
[31:00] | But thanks for saying it. | 不过谢谢你这么说 |
[31:02] | You do, actually. | 你真的看起来不错 |
[31:06] | Judy’s inside with your mother. | 朱迪在里面陪着你母亲 |
[31:09] | Some things never change, do they? | 有些事从未改变 对吗 |
[31:10] | Some things do. | 有些事变了 |
[31:15] | I’m happy for you guys. | 我为你们感到高兴 |
[31:21] | I really am. | 真的 |
[31:26] | – I probably should have told you my sister’s in town. – Yeah. | -也许我应该告诉你我姐姐回来了 -是啊 |
[31:29] | You gonna start showing up without calling first? | 你来之前都不打个电话吗 |
[31:30] | To visit my mother? | 我来看妈妈还要请示吗 |
[31:32] | I can hear you out there, you know. | 我能听见你们说话 |
[31:34] | Come help me with this fucking TV! | 快来帮我看看这破电视 |
[31:43] | Can you believe Michael remembered? | 迈克尔居然还记得 |
[31:45] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克尔 |
[31:47] | Ava, can you believe Michael remembered I love irises? | 艾娃 你能相信吗 迈克尔还记得我喜欢鸢尾花 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I can believe that he’d remember something like that. | 嗯 我能相信他还能记得这种事 |
[31:54] | Want me to take a look at it? | 需要我帮忙看看吗 |
[31:56] | Nope. | 不用 |
[31:57] | Leave it, you’re going to break the whole damn thing. | 别管了 你会把电视搞坏的 |
[31:59] | It’s fine, it’s just the antenna. | 没事 只是天线问题 |
[32:00] | I’ve almost got it. | 我快搞定了 |
[32:05] | The three of you should go out and have a nice dinner tomorrow night. | 你们三个明晚应该出去吃顿大餐 |
[32:10] | – Ma, I… – No, no. | -妈 我… -不 不 |
[32:11] | Ava, take them somewhere nice. | 艾娃 带他们去个好馆子 |
[32:13] | – I don’t… – No, go on. Go on. Go on. | -我不… -不 去吧 去吧 |
[32:15] | I need to know the three of you get along. | 我想看你们好好相处 |
[32:17] | In case anything, you know, happens to me. | 万一我有什么不测 |
[32:20] | – Ma, stop it. – Touch wood. | -妈 别说了 -敲敲木头 |
[32:27] | Wow, you fixed it. | 你修好了 |
[32:29] | Good work. | 真棒 |
[32:32] | I guess there was nothing wrong with it. | 我看电视本来就没出毛病 |
[32:36] | About 10 years ago, at my most fucked up, | 大概十年前 在我状态最糟的时候 |
[32:40] | I caught my dad having an affair. | 我抓到我爸出轨 |
[32:45] | And I told him that if he didn’t tell Mom, | 我说他要是不告诉我妈 |
[32:47] | that I was going to do it myself. | 我就会亲口告诉她 |
[32:50] | So… he cried. | 然后…他哭了 |
[32:54] | And he promised me that he would tell her about it. | 他向我保证会主动承认 |
[33:00] | But what he did instead was… | 但他后来却… |
[33:04] | tell her that he caught me stealing money from his wallet. | 告诉我妈他抓到我偷他的钱 |
[33:09] | He said that I tried to blackmail him into | 他说我想勒索他 |
[33:13] | giving me $1,000, and that if he wouldn’t do it, | 给我一千美元 要是他拒绝 |
[33:19] | that I would make up a story about him having an affair. | 我就会撒谎说他出轨 |
[33:26] | I was a total alcoholic-addict piece of shit at the time who | 我当时是个嗜酒如命的废物 |
[33:30] | had been caught stealing money for drugs, so… | 还被抓到过偷钱吸毒 所以… |
[33:36] | naturally, she believed him. | 我妈当然相信了他 |
[33:41] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[33:45] | But him… | 但是我爸… |
[33:51] | The look on his face when she was confronting me about it. | 我妈质问我时 他脸上的表情 |
[33:58] | It was like he was amused… | 就像他正陶醉于 |
[34:01] | for using me to save his ass. | 利用我给自己开脱 |
[34:07] | I couldn’t get through that day without using. | 我必须吸毒才能熬过那一天 |
[34:12] | Made me want to kill him. | 这让我想杀了他 |
[34:19] | I fuckin’ fantasized about it. | 我甚至开始幻想这事 |
[34:26] | And I knew that if I didn’t leave immediately, that I would. | 而且我知道我要是不赶紧走 我肯定会动手 |
[34:33] | So… | 所以 |
[34:36] | I left and I joined the army. | 我离家去参军了 |
[34:42] | When I heard he was dead, I knew it was safe to come back. | 当我听说他死了 我知道可以安全回家了 |
[34:49] | That’s all I got. | 这就是我的故事 |
[34:52] | Thank you for sharing. | 感谢分享 |
[34:56] | Hey, I’m Tony and I’m an alcoholic. | 我叫托尼 我是个酒鬼 |
[34:58] | Hi, Tony. | 你好 托尼 |
[35:38] | So when are our Syrian friends going to claim responsibility, | 我们的叙利亚朋友什么时候会声明担责 |
[35:40] | Has that been arranged? | 安排好了吗 |
[35:41] | Being arranged, as we speak. | 现在正在安排 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:50] | Goodness gracious me. | 我的天啊 |
[35:53] | That was a hiccup. | 确实出了点小问题 |
[35:55] | That was more than a hiccup. | 可不只是小问题 |
[35:57] | The Saudi branch has completed refurbishment. | 沙特分部彻底翻新了 |
[36:00] | They say they’re ready to chase returns and get filled. | 他们说准备好了多接任务弥补损失 |
[36:03] | They say there’s no way it can lead back to us. | 他们说不可能追查到我们头上 |
[36:07] | There’s one way. | 有一个可能 |
[36:08] | No, not her. | 不会是她 |
[36:09] | I recruited her, I trained her. | 她是我招的 我训练的 |
[36:12] | You recruited me, you trained me. | 我也是你招的 你训练的 |
[36:13] | I say she’s a liability. | 我认为她是个隐患 |
[36:16] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[36:17] | She’s best of breed. | 她是最厉害的杀手 |
[36:19] | There’s no way she can be ID’d. | 不可能查到她 |
[36:21] | There’s a risk factor. | 有一个风险因素 |
[36:24] | Have you forgotten? | 你忘了吗 |
[36:25] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[36:26] | And she had valid doubts about the ethical merits | 她对几次任务产生了道德上的 |
[36:29] | of a couple of closures. | 合理质疑 |
[36:31] | Valid doubts… | 合理质疑 |
[36:34] | the pursuit of which led her to have a fuckin’ meltdown. | 这想法直接导致她崩溃 |
[36:37] | And she got back on track. | 然后她又回到了正轨 |
[36:38] | She’s talking to the fuckin’ targets! | 她跟目标交谈了 |
[36:41] | Again! | 又开始了 |
[36:43] | You told me… | 你告诉过我 |
[36:44] | when soldiers disobey the chain of command, people die. | 士兵不服从命令 就会有人死 |
[36:48] | H-How do we know this? | 是怎么发现的 |
[36:50] | I heard her. | 我听见了 |
[36:53] | I was in France. | 我当时在法国 |
[37:02] | Saudi Arabia wasn’t her fault, that’s all I’m saying. | 沙特阿拉伯的事不是她的错 这就是我想说的 |
[37:07] | So whose fault was it? | 那是谁的错 |
[37:08] | My executive, my care and feeding, my responsibility. | 怪我领导无方 是我的责任 |
[37:14] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[37:16] | Thank you for saying it. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[37:20] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:22] | She is the most gifted we have, you know that. | 她是我们最厉害的杀手 你知道的 |
[37:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:27] | She’ll take a rest. | 让她休息一段时间 |
[37:29] | Let the dust settle. | 等风头过去 |
[37:31] | I’ll re-engage her when the time is right. | 时机成熟后再参与任务 |
[37:32] | That’s the best decision. | 这是最好的决定 |
[37:34] | It’s your decision, Duke. | 这是你的决定 杜克 |
[37:37] | Just lettin’ you make it. | 我听你的 |
[37:40] | – Yeah. – Now get the fuck out of here | -嗯 -你赶紧走吧 |
[37:41] | and let me enjoy me son’s christening. | 我要参加我儿子的洗礼仪式 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:45] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[38:07] | So? | 怎么办 |
[38:11] | She’s always been Duke’s favorite, | 她向来是杜克的最爱 |
[38:12] | but she’s a loose cannon and a danger to the organization. | 但她我行我素 对组织是个威胁 |
[38:15] | I wanted her killed in Riyadh so he wouldn’t know it was us. | 我本想让她死在利雅得 把他蒙在鼓里 |
[38:18] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[38:20] | Call Alain. | 联系阿兰 |
[38:22] | Tell him tooth or finger, I don’t care which. | 告诉他牙齿或手指都行 |
[38:26] | I want to see a piece of her. | 我要看到死亡证明 |
[38:29] | What about Duke? | 那杜克呢 |
[38:31] | Don’t you worry about Duke. | 你不用担心杜克 |
[38:32] | – But Dad… – Listen. | -但是爸爸 -听好 |
[38:34] | Five days, that man was tortured, | 他曾经受过五天的折磨 |
[38:37] | and he didn’t give me up. | 始终没有供出我 |
[38:40] | Five days. | 整整五天 |
[38:43] | But won’t he know it was us? | 但他不会发现是我们吗 |
[38:44] | Doesn’t matter, go outside to the party. | 无所谓 去外面参加派对吧 |
[38:46] | Spend some time with your little brother, will you? | 去陪陪你弟弟 好吗 |
[38:48] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[38:50] | Half-brother. | 异母弟弟 |
[38:51] | I’m good. | 我没兴趣 |
[42:01] | – I know you’re angry… – Stop talking. | -我知道你生气 -别说了 |
[42:04] | – I just… – You know how I always say stop talking and you don’t, | -我… -我总让你别说了 而你不听 |
[42:06] | and it’s part of our hilarious banter? | 算是我们之间的玩笑 |
[42:08] | This time I’m actually telling you stop talking. | 但这次我是认真的 别说了 |
[42:16] | You’re showing me a gun? | 你要对我掏枪吗 |
[42:18] | You know what happened to the last person who showed me a gun? | 你知道上一个对我掏枪的人是什么下场吗 |
[42:20] | And the person before that? | 还有上上个人 |
[42:22] | And the person before that, and so on, if you follow my drift? | 还有上上上个人 以此类推 你明白吧 |
[42:28] | Saudi Arabia was their fuckup. | 沙特阿拉伯那次是他们搞砸了 |
[42:31] | It was your fuckup, Duke. | 是你搞砸了 杜克 |
[42:32] | You’re trying to close me? | 你想解决我 |
[42:35] | I know it may look like that, but honestly, and no offense, | 我知道看起来像是这样 但说实话 无意冒犯 |
[42:40] | the company is not trying to close you. | 公司没想解决你 |
[42:41] | If they wanted you closed, you’d be closed. | 如果他们想解决你 你已经被解决了 |
[42:46] | And you’re sure of that because…? | 你如此肯定是因为… |
[42:47] | Because it was discussed. | 因为我们讨论过了 |
[42:51] | Right. | 是吗 |
[42:52] | Of course it was fuckin’ discussed. | 当然讨论过了 |
[42:53] | You keep breaking protocol. | 你不停地违反规定 |
[42:56] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[43:00] | Anyway, I told Simon you’re not to be touched, | 总之 我告诉西蒙不要碰你 |
[43:03] | and if he wanted to do something like that, | 如果他想对你下手 |
[43:06] | he would have to involve me. | 必须要经过我 |
[43:09] | And kill me. | 并杀了我 |
[43:13] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[43:16] | The company had nothing to do with it. | 公司与此事无关 |
[43:22] | I got an ID on the guy from my sources at Boston PD. | 我在波士顿警局的线人查到了那个人的身份 |
[43:26] | He’s ex-French Special Forces, dishonorably discharged, | 他是前法国特种部队成员 被开除了 |
[43:30] | and MIA for years. | 已失踪多年了 |
[43:32] | He had a drug problem. | 他有毒瘾 |
[43:34] | So it would seem that an exceptionally unlucky junkie | 看来是一个特别不走运的瘾君子 |
[43:38] | tried to mug you… | 企图抢劫你 |
[43:39] | You don’t believe that, Duke. | 这话你都不信 杜克 |
[43:42] | Because operatives with black arts combat training | 因为接受过秘密作战训练的特工 |
[43:46] | can’t be addicts? | 不可能有毒瘾吗 |
[43:48] | I know you don’t trust anybody. | 我知道你谁都不信 |
[43:50] | But I’m not anybody. | 但我不是别人 |
[43:53] | So, I’m gonna take my hands out of my pockets, | 所以我要把双手从口袋里拿出来 |
[43:57] | I’m gonna put them up like this, I’m going to step toward you… | 然后举起来 走向你 |
[44:02] | place them on your shoulders | 把手放在你的肩膀上 |
[44:04] | in a comforting, but firm, fatherly manner… | 像温柔却坚定的慈父般 |
[44:10] | and I’m going to ask you. | 我要问你 |
[44:12] | Are you sure you don’t want me to | 你确定不需要 |
[44:13] | hang around for a few days, keep an eye on you? | 我在这停留几天照看你吗 |
[44:23] | I came here to get a break from you, remember? | 我来这里就是不想被你烦 记得吗 |
[44:28] | Here’s his gun. | 这是他的枪 |
[44:31] | Can you run it for me? | 你能帮我查查吗 |
[44:32] | Will do. | 好的 |
[45:12] | – He’s a punk. – No. | -他是个小混混 -不是 |
[45:14] | He’s a punk. | 他是个小混混 |
[45:16] | – Teddy’s a great bass player. – He’s a fine bass player. | -泰迪是个出色的贝斯手 -他是个还行的贝斯手 |
[45:19] | And ‘fine’ not as in, oh, he’s fine. | 说他还行不是夸他 |
[45:21] | ‘Fine’ as in average. | 是说他平庸 |
[45:22] | You can do better. | 你可以找到更好的 |
[45:23] | He hates Teddy coz he hit on me at the first gig we played. | 他讨厌泰迪 因为我们首次演出时泰迪跟我献殷勤 |
[45:27] | What? That’s not true. I don’t even remember that. | 什么 不是的 我都不记得了 |
[45:29] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[45:30] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[45:32] | She can’t drink that. | 她不能喝那个 |
[45:38] | But first, bullshit you’d forgotten? | 但首先 你才没忘 别扯了 |
[45:41] | And second, he just didn’t know that I had a boyfriend. | 其次 他只是不知道我有男友 |
[45:45] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:47] | Judy’s in this incredible band, you gotta hear ’em. | 朱迪加入了一个很棒的乐队 你一定要去听听 |
[45:49] | She heard actually. | 其实她听过了 |
[45:50] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[45:51] | She heard us play the other night. | 她前几天晚上就听过了 |
[45:53] | They’re great. | 他们挺不错的 |
[45:54] | You should come hear them play at Wally’s on Friday. | 你应该周五来沃利咖啡馆看他们演出 |
[45:56] | You’re playing Wally’s Cafe? | 你们在沃利咖啡馆演出吗 |
[45:59] | You’re gonna blow up, Jude. | 你会一炮而红的 小朱 |
[46:01] | Well, you’re biased. | 你太偏袒我了 |
[46:01] | Wow, you always wanted to play at Wally’s. | 你一直都想在沃利咖啡馆演出 |
[46:04] | Come on, with all the fake modesty. | 好了 别假装谦逊了 |
[46:06] | You know you rant and rave every night about | 你每天晚上都吵吵嚷嚷 |
[46:08] | how underappreciated you guys are. | 说你们如何怀才不遇 |
[46:11] | Don’t fucking say that. | 别说这个 |
[46:13] | What? | 什么 |
[46:15] | Could you not say that kind of fuckin’ stuff in front of her? | 你能别在她面前说这种话吗 |
[46:17] | What kind of stuff? | 哪种话 |
[46:18] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[46:19] | You didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[46:23] | Why are you fuckin’ asking her? | 你为什么要问她 |
[46:26] | Don’t laugh at me. | 别笑话我 |
[46:27] | Judy, he’s not laughing at you. | 朱迪 他没笑话你 |
[46:28] | Okay, just don’t do that. | 行了 别来这套 |
[46:30] | Listen, what I say at home, I say it at home. | 听着 我在家里说的话别在外面说 |
[46:32] | And I… I’ve just been complimenting you for the past 10 minutes, | 我在过去十分钟里一直都在夸你 |
[46:35] | I was talkin’ about how brilliant you are. | 我一直在说你多么有才 |
[46:35] | Was that hard for you? Was it a chore for you? | 这对你来说很难吗 是负担吗 |
[46:37] | No. Look, you know what? I’m not gonna do this. | 不 算了 我不跟你争 |
[46:39] | You’re drunk. Okay? | 你喝醉了 好吧 |
[46:41] | That’s what it is, you’re drunk. | 就是这样 你喝醉了 |
[46:44] | So. | 那个 |
[46:45] | So, what’s… what’s your job like? | 你的工作是什么样的 |
[46:47] | How’s it work? | 是怎么一回事的 |
[46:50] | It’s not that interesting. | 挺无趣的 |
[46:51] | Events and functions and endless cocktail parties | 各种活动和宴会 无止尽的鸡尾酒派对 |
[46:54] | where the food’s terrible and I can’t drink the free booze. | 食物不好吃 我也不能喝免费的酒 |
[46:57] | What’s the point? | 意义何在 |
[46:59] | So… | 就是 |
[47:00] | running around Beijing | 满北京地跑 |
[47:01] | trying to find almond milk for the delegate from France | 为乳糖不耐的法国代表 |
[47:04] | who’s lactose intolerant. | 寻找杏仁奶 |
[47:06] | Sounds like a glorified flight attendant. | 听起来像美化版空乘 |
[47:14] | It’s so weird being here. | 在这里感觉太奇怪了 |
[47:18] | There’s so many memories here. | 这里有太多的回忆 |
[47:22] | What memories? | 什么回忆 |
[47:23] | – Babe. – What? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[47:24] | She said it. | 是她说的 |
[47:26] | Let her explain it. | 让她解释 |
[47:27] | I didn’t mean what you’re thinking, Jude. | 我不是你想的那个意思 小朱 |
[47:29] | No? You did. | 不是吗 你就是 |
[47:33] | You guys have fun. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[47:39] | Je-sus. | 我的天 |
[47:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[47:42] | she was happy for a while there. | 一开始她还挺开心的 |
[47:44] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[47:45] | And then your father died. | 然后你父亲死了 |
[47:46] | And she was the only one here to take care of everything. | 只剩她一人照料一切 |
[47:50] | Then that, Ava. | 然后就是这样 艾娃 |
[47:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:54] | No, it’s not, actually. | 不 其实不是的 |
[47:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:02] | Fine, I’ll go talk to her. | 好吧 我去找她谈 |
[48:03] | No. | 不用 |
[48:05] | You don’t get to come in here and try to fix everything. | 轮不到你回来插手解决问题 |
[48:08] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[48:10] | You don’t get to be that person. | 你没资格 |
[48:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:23] | I’m the one who should apologize. | 我才是应该道歉的人 |
[48:29] | I left without saying goodbye. | 是我不辞而别 |
[48:35] | You did. | 没错 |
[49:07] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[49:08] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[49:15] | Sorry it’s so late, I don’t know what to do. | 抱歉这么晚打扰 我不知道该怎么办 |
[49:16] | What do you mean you don’t know what to do? | 什么叫你不知道该怎么办 |
[49:19] | Michael hasn’t come home. | 迈克尔没回家 |
[49:23] | He went out and he hasn’t come home. | 他出去后就没回家 |
[49:25] | Well, I’m sure he’s just cooling off | 我相信他只是像平常一样 |
[49:29] | like he always does, right? | 出去冷静一下吧 |
[49:31] | You must be fucking loving this. | 你心里肯定乐坏了 |
[49:34] | Why would I love you waking me up at 5 am, yelling at me? | 你凌晨五点把我吵醒 我乐什么 |
[49:39] | Fine, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[49:41] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[49:42] | Jude. | 小朱 |
[49:43] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[49:44] | I know I let you down and disappeared. | 我知道我让你失望 然后消失了 |
[49:46] | But I’m here now. | 但现在我在这里 |
[49:48] | Please… | 拜托 |
[49:50] | just talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[49:56] | It’s happened before. | 以前也发生过 |
[49:58] | Sometimes he doesn’t come home from… | 有时他去那儿就不回家 |
[50:03] | Come home from where? | 去哪不回家 |
[50:10] | When did he start gambling again? | 他什么时候又开始赌博了 |
[50:16] | He never stopped. | 他就没停过 |
[50:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[50:24] | He’s good at it. | 他很擅长 |
[50:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[50:27] | And we could really make a start | 我们真的可以 |
[50:28] | with what he could pull down at the tracks. | 靠他赌马赚的钱发家 |
[50:30] | But I told him… | 但我告诉他 |
[50:31] | no cards. | 不许打牌 |
[50:32] | I told him no fucking cards. | 我跟他说不许打牌 |
[50:34] | Those people are… | 那些人 |
[50:37] | they’re so crazy. | 他们太疯狂了 |
[50:38] | You’re sure he’s playing cards? | 你确定他在打牌 |
[50:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[50:44] | I fucking… I hate it. | 我很讨厌这样 |
[50:46] | ‘Cause part of me is hoping you know where he is, | 因为我内心有点希望你知道他在哪 |
[50:49] | and the other part is gonna be pissed if… | 但如果你知道我又会很生气 |
[50:55] | So do you? | 你知道吗 |
[50:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[50:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:17] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见了 |
[51:20] | Is she expecting you? | 和她约好了吗 |
[51:21] | Isn’t she always? | 不是一直都有约吗 |
[52:17] | Fuck no. | 不是吧 |
[52:19] | Hey, Toni. | 托妮 |
[52:20] | My little lost lamb… | 我的迷途小羊羔 |
[52:22] | who threw up on my floor. | 曾经吐在我家地板上 |
[52:25] | That was eight years ago. | 那都是八年前了 |
[52:28] | I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[52:31] | I found this pretty thing outside my door half-dead | 那时我发现这个美人半死不活地瘫在门外 |
[52:35] | with a needle stuck between her toes. | 脚趾间插着针管 |
[52:38] | A lot has changed. | 时过境迁 |
[52:41] | I can see that. | 这我能看出来 |
[52:42] | She’s not a thankful person. | 她不是个知恩图报的人 |
[52:45] | I cleaned her up, let her live on my sofa. | 我帮她戒毒 让她睡我的沙发 |
[52:48] | And then she took my rabbit’s foot. | 结果她拐走了我的幸运星 |
[52:52] | Now she thinks she can take him again. | 现在她觉得能再次带走他 |
[52:56] | Cash him out. | 给他结钱 |
[52:57] | He’s got someplace he’s gotta be. | 他有该回去的地方 |
[52:59] | That someplace isn’t with you anymore, is it? | 反正不再是你身边了 对吧 |
[53:03] | Looking good. | 气色不错 |
[53:05] | How long you been clean? | 你戒毒多久了 |
[53:09] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[53:11] | Tick-tock. | 时间飞逝啊 |
[53:15] | That’s enough, Toni. | 够了 托妮 |
[53:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[53:19] | I always liked you… | 我一直以我自己的方式 |
[53:21] | in my way. | 喜欢着你 |
[53:22] | Don’t push my patience. | 别考验我的耐性 |
[53:25] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[53:26] | I’m going to be here maybe a hour or so. | 我还要在这里待一小时左右 |
[53:29] | How much are you into her for? | 你欠她多少 |
[53:30] | He’s not leaving this game. | 他别想离开 |
[53:32] | – Listen… – You heard her. | -听我说 -你听到她的话了 |
[53:34] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[53:35] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[53:57] | Come on, Michael. | 走吧 迈克尔 |
[53:58] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[54:05] | Let’s see how many holes I can put in her face | 我们试试在你开枪之前 |
[54:07] | before you shoot me. | 我能在她脸上捅几个洞 |
[54:08] | Put it away. | 把枪收起来 |
[54:09] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[54:20] | Who taught you those slick moves back there? | 刚刚那几招是谁教你的 |
[54:24] | You always were a quick study though, weren’t you? | 不过你学东西一向很快 不是吗 |
[54:27] | You had everyone’s number, right? | 你把所有人都看穿了 对吗 |
[54:31] | I’m going to leave you here. | 就在这放了你 |
[54:33] | You can get out now. | 现在你可以离开 |
[54:35] | It’s tomorrow… and the next day and the day after | 但是明天 后天 大后天 |
[54:39] | that you need to worry about. | 你就别想安宁了 |
[54:47] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[54:49] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[54:50] | Let’s pretend for a second that you do. | 我们暂且假装你在乎 |
[54:51] | How much does he owe you? | 他欠你多少钱 |
[54:53] | Seventy five, give or take. | 七万五左右 |
[54:56] | Give me 36 hours. | 给我36小时 |
[54:58] | You don’t fuck with him. | 这段时间内不许动他 |
[54:59] | That’d be mighty magnanimous of me. | 你是要我大发慈悲吗 |
[55:02] | You got a lot of fucking nerve. | 你可真有胆子 |
[55:04] | I guess we both do. | 彼此彼此 |
[55:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:18] | What the fuck was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[55:21] | Judy came to my hotel, she was worried about you. | 朱迪来酒店找我 她担心你 |
[55:23] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个 |
[55:25] | All the stuff you was doing. | 刚刚你的举动 |
[55:26] | Who the fuck is in front of me right now? | 我面前的人到底是谁 |
[55:28] | Wonder Woman? | 神奇女侠吗 |
[55:30] | I started studying martial arts when I was in rehab. | 我在戒毒所的时候开始学武术了 |
[55:32] | Nah. | 不 |
[55:34] | No. | 不 |
[55:34] | Don’t give me the story you give everybody else. | 别给我讲你这套到处说的谎话 |
[55:36] | You tell me the truth. | 你跟我说实话 |
[55:38] | Or get the fuck outta my face. | 要么就给我滚 |
[55:44] | It’s like that now? | 你要这样对我吗 |
[55:45] | You want to talk about my honesty? | 你还好意思指责我说谎 |
[55:46] | Look, I’m just trying to get out of debt. | 我只是想还清债务 |
[55:48] | You do realize the number’s meant to get smaller, right? | 你明白债务是要减轻而不是增加的吧 |
[55:50] | No shit. | 废话 |
[55:52] | Toni’s no joke, Michael. | 托妮可不是闹着玩的 迈克尔 |
[55:54] | Well, she’s the only one who would stake me. | 只有她愿意借钱让我赌 |
[55:57] | That’s helped you. | 帮了你一个大忙 |
[55:58] | Yeah? | 好啊 |
[55:58] | Just what have you been up to, Cakes? | 那你都在忙些什么 小蛋糕 |
[56:00] | Don’t call me that, I’m not that person anymore. | 别那么叫我 我已经不是那个人了 |
[56:03] | Yes you are. | 你就是 |
[56:04] | You’ll always be Cakes to me. | 对我来说你永远都是小蛋糕 |
[56:08] | I asked you to marry me, and you said yes. | 我向你求婚了 你同意了 |
[56:11] | And then you just disappear for eight fuckin’ years! | 然后你转身就失踪了八年 |
[56:19] | I made a mistake with my family and I had to get away from it. | 我和家人间出了点问题 我必须离开 |
[56:21] | You couldn’t talk to me about it? | 你都不能跟我说的吗 |
[56:28] | So I got you a few days. | 我给你争取了些时间 |
[56:29] | How much can you rustle up? | 你能凑出多少钱 |
[56:31] | Not enough. | 不够多 |
[56:32] | Well, do you need cash? | 你需要现金吗 |
[56:34] | Not from you. | 不要你的钱 |
[56:36] | What is your alternative, Michael? | 不然你能怎么办 迈克尔 |
[56:39] | This is my alternative… right here. | 就这么办 就这个 |
[56:42] | What the fuck are you going to do with that? | 你准备用那个做什么 |
[56:43] | You gonna kill her? | 你要杀了她吗 |
[56:44] | I owe her 80 grand. | 我欠她八万 |
[56:46] | Crush or no crush, lucky charm… she’s gonna come for it. | 无论她喜不喜欢我这个幸运星 她都会来收债的 |
[56:51] | And I gotta think about Judy and… | 我得为朱迪考虑 |
[56:56] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[56:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[56:59] | I’m not yours anymore. | 我不再属于你了 |
[57:11] | So you’re happy. | 所以你很幸福 |
[57:14] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求婚了 |
[57:18] | And she said yes. | 她同意了 |
[57:21] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[57:24] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[58:05] | What’ll it be? | 喝什么 |
[58:07] | Scotch, double. | 苏格兰威士忌 双份 |
[58:10] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[58:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[58:21] | You want it on the rocks? | 你想要加冰吗 |
[58:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[58:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[58:25] | ‘Cause you got it on the rocks. | 因为已经加冰了 |
[58:30] | You a guest here at the hotel? | 你是酒店的住客吗 |
[58:34] | Room number please? | 请给我房间号 |
[58:42] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[58:43] | You want me to charge this to your room? | 要记在你房间的账上吗 |
[58:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[58:53] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[58:55] | I finally got me 73-year-old mother | 我总算让我73岁的妈妈 |
[58:57] | to agree to come over here. | 同意来这里了 |
[58:59] | She’s never been on a plane, she’s never left Ireland. | 她从没坐过飞机 从没离开过爱尔兰 |
[59:02] | She’s gonna be here within the hour, | 她一小时内就要到了 |
[59:03] | so at the expense of sounding like a pushy prick, | 所以我就不多客套直接问了 |
[59:06] | what’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[59:07] | So, Saudi Arabia wasn’t an error, was it? | 沙特阿拉伯那次根本就不是失误 对吗 |
[59:12] | You set her up, you wanted her to get killed, right? | 你设计害她 你希望她被杀 对吗 |
[59:18] | I underestimated her. | 我低估了她 |
[59:20] | That was an error. | 这才是失误 |
[59:22] | I can see that now. | 现在我明白了 |
[59:23] | And the executive you sent to Boston to close her? | 还有你派去波士顿解决她的杀手 |
[59:26] | You haven’t heard from him in 24 hours or so? | 你和他有24小时没联系过了吧 |
[59:30] | That may count as an error as well. | 那也可以算是一个失误 |
[59:34] | Go ahead and activate cleanup protocol on all of Alain’s aliases. | 去启动善后备案 处理掉阿兰的所有假身份 |
[59:38] | – But… – He’s dead. Go on. | -但是 -他死了 去吧 |
[59:51] | I really didn’t want to put you in the position of having to sanction the kill. | 我真的不想逼你批准解决她 |
[59:54] | Which you would have had to have done. | 你本该这么做的 |
[59:55] | The buck stops with me now. | 这事归我管了 |
[59:56] | I gotta make the hard calls. | 我必须做出艰难抉择 |
[59:58] | You taught me this. | 这是你教我的 |
[1:00:00] | You’re not my superior officer anymore. | 你现在不是我的长官了 |
[1:00:03] | Now, if that causes you any discomfort, Jesus, I’m sorry, | 如果这话让你难受了 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:05] | but get the fuck over it. | 但是你得克服这种情绪 |
[1:00:06] | This isn’t like the war. | 这和战争不同 |
[1:00:09] | There are no sides. | 没有对立的立场 |
[1:00:10] | This is business, and it’s brutal. | 这是生意 生意是无情的 |
[1:00:15] | And I know you like Ava. | 我知道你喜欢艾娃 |
[1:00:17] | Wanted to spare your feelings. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[1:00:20] | Rely on your understanding afterwards, you know? | 指望你事后能够谅解 你懂吗 |
[1:00:29] | What does she think happened? | 她是如何判断的 |
[1:00:31] | Let’s hope she thinks what I told her to think, | 但愿她相信了我的说法 |
[1:00:33] | that she was attacked by a junkie. | 也就是她被瘾君子袭击了 |
[1:00:36] | I lied to her. | 我骗了她 |
[1:00:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:43] | You need to rescind the kill order. | 你得撤回追杀令 |
[1:00:45] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[1:00:48] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[1:00:58] | – Hey, what the fuck, man? – Duke! Duke! | -搞什么 -杜克 杜克 |
[1:00:59] | I knew it was you! | 我就知道是你 |
[1:01:01] | You did? Oh, boy. | 是吗 老天 |
[1:01:03] | You knew it was me? | 你早知道是我 |
[1:01:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:06] | Hey, is it true that you are the prettiest in your family? | 你真的是你们家最漂亮的吗 |
[1:01:11] | Yes. | 真的 |
[1:01:12] | Is it true that you’re the smartest in your family? | 你真的是你们家最聪明的吗 |
[1:01:16] | Yes. | 真的 |
[1:01:17] | Your whole family? | 全家人里 |
[1:01:18] | Come to Daddy, Monster. Come here. | 来爸爸这儿 小怪兽 过来 |
[1:01:20] | My God, where’s your mother? | 天呐 你妈妈在哪 |
[1:01:22] | Shower. | 在浴室 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah, did you sneak out on your own? | 你是自己偷溜出来的吗 |
[1:01:25] | Crafty. | 真灵巧 |
[1:01:26] | Well, Uncle Duke’s gonna have a job for you with those skills. | 你这身手在杜克叔叔这儿能派上用场 |
[1:01:30] | No, he won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:01:32] | One daughter’s enough? | 一个女儿就够了吗 |
[1:01:34] | The field is no place for a lady. | 淑女不适合干这行 |
[1:01:37] | I think we’ve established that. | 我以为早就说好了 |
[1:01:43] | Say goodbye to Uncle Duke, Monster. | 和杜克叔叔说再见 小怪兽 |
[1:01:45] | Bye, Uncle Duke. | 再见 杜克叔叔 |
[1:01:46] | Bye, beautiful. | 再见 小可爱 |
[1:01:49] | All right you, get in there. | 好了 你过去 |
[1:01:50] | Bring her out to her mother, and don’t let her back out again. | 带她去找妈妈 别让她再跑出来了 |
[1:01:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:02:44] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:02:46] | It’s not your fight, darlin’. | 这不是你的战斗 亲爱的 |
[1:02:47] | Go on, get out of here, leave us alone. | 赶紧离开 别碍着我们 |
[1:02:49] | Leave us alone! | 别碍着我们 |
[1:04:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:04:21] | You should have stayed at the hospital. | 你应该留在医院的 |
[1:04:23] | You sure you don’t want to give it a few more days? | 你确定你不想再住几天吗 |
[1:04:25] | I certainly did not want to give it a few more days. | 我非常肯定我不想再住几天 |
[1:04:28] | I mean, just in case you’re not completely… | 万一你没有完全… |
[1:04:31] | I hate that kind of talk. | 我讨厌这一套 |
[1:04:34] | You can go to hell with your just in case garbage. | 你那套以防万一的屁话都见鬼去吧 |
[1:04:37] | Touch wood. | 敲敲木头 |
[1:04:40] | Go on, touch wood. | 快 敲敲木头 |
[1:04:44] | Both hands. | 用两只手 |
[1:05:33] | Hearts. | 红桃 |
[1:05:44] | Anyone ever talk to you about going on some OCD medication? | 有没有人建议过你服用强迫症药物 |
[1:05:48] | That’s what you would like, isn’t it? | 你巴不得我吃呢 是吧 |
[1:05:50] | Drug me up and then throw me away in the loony bin. | 把我药昏了 扔进疯人院 |
[1:05:57] | Here we go. | 接招吧 |
[1:06:01] | Ma. | 妈 |
[1:06:05] | I have to talk to you about something. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[1:06:10] | You should choose carefully what you tell me, Ava. | 你要慎重考虑告诉我的事 艾娃 |
[1:06:15] | ‘Cause you can’t… | 因为你不能 |
[1:06:16] | un-say it, and I can’t un-hear it. | 撤回你说的话 我也不能装作没听过 |
[1:06:22] | And I would love to believe that you work at the United Nations, | 我也愿意相信你在联合国工作 |
[1:06:27] | honey, I really would. | 亲爱的 我真的愿意 |
[1:06:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:50] | I… I knew who your father was when I married him. | 我和你爸结婚时 就知道他是什么人 |
[1:06:56] | I didn’t want to look at that part of him, so… | 我不想看到他的那一面 所以 |
[1:07:00] | I focused on the half of him that made me happy and I, uh, | 我只关注他让我开心的一面 |
[1:07:06] | ignored the half of him that broke my heart. | 忽视他让我伤心的另一面 |
[1:07:15] | If I’d have called him out then for screwing around, | 如果我当时要因为乱搞跟他对峙 |
[1:07:19] | it’d be not only for his betrayal, | 也不仅仅是因为他的背叛 |
[1:07:23] | it’d be because he lied about his daughter | 而是因为他诬陷自己的女儿 |
[1:07:27] | to save his own ass, and… | 只为了给自己开脱 |
[1:07:30] | well, any decent mother would have to leave the man then, right? | 只要是合格的母亲都会立刻离开这男人 对吧 |
[1:07:40] | I was scared to be alone. | 我害怕孤身一人 |
[1:07:47] | I chose him over you. | 我选择了他 舍弃了你 |
[1:07:51] | That’s why I didn’t want to talk to you. | 所以我不想和你说话 |
[1:07:55] | I dreaded you calling every six months, because… | 我害怕你半年打一次电话 因为 |
[1:08:01] | you knew what I’d done. | 你知道我做了什么 |
[1:08:09] | Whatever it is, whatever it is that you’ve been hiding… | 无论是什么 无论你一直隐瞒的是什么 |
[1:08:17] | I don’t care. | 我都不在乎 |
[1:08:20] | Because I can see in your eyes | 因为我能从你眼中看出 |
[1:08:23] | that it’s given you a strength… | 那给了你力量 |
[1:08:26] | You would never do to your child… | 你绝不会对你的孩子 |
[1:08:30] | what I did to mine. | 重蹈我的覆辙 |
[1:08:35] | I can see, you are not scared. | 我能看出 你无所畏惧 |
[1:08:44] | And that… makes me very proud. | 这让我很骄傲 |
[1:08:54] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:08:58] | Ava, it’s your turn… | 艾娃 该你出牌了 |
[1:09:02] | and I have to win so I can get some rest. | 我必须要赢 才能安心休息 |
[1:09:06] | Okay? So… | 好吗 |
[1:09:38] | Day like this reminds me of home. | 这样的日子让我想起了家 |
[1:09:42] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[1:09:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:47] | And I’m going to go to Boston. | 我要去波士顿 |
[1:09:49] | Take care of Ava meself. | 亲自处理艾娃 |
[1:09:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:55] | Is there anything you’d like me to say to her | 在我了结她之前 你有什么话 |
[1:09:56] | before I put her in the earth? | 想让我转达吗 |
[1:10:01] | Well, tell her I’m sorry I couldn’t be there to watch her | 告诉她 很遗憾我不能在现场见证 |
[1:10:05] | cut your heart out. | 她把你的心脏挖出来 |
[1:10:09] | Will do. | 一定转达 |
[1:11:23] | Yep? | 喂 |
[1:11:24] | Management Code 980456. | 管理编号980456 |
[1:11:27] | Executive Code, please? | 请给我执行编号 |
[1:11:28] | Executive Code 74598CG. | 执行编号74598CG |
[1:11:33] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[1:11:34] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[1:11:36] | Hello Ava, I’m Simon. | 艾娃你好 我是西蒙 |
[1:11:38] | Did Duke ever tell you about me? | 杜克跟你提起过我吗 |
[1:11:45] | No? Well, I’m not surprised. | 没有吗 我不惊讶 |
[1:11:47] | I was his first protégé. | 我是他的第一个徒弟 |
[1:11:48] | Broke him in for you, so to speak. | 可以说是我帮你训练了他 |
[1:11:52] | I always said about Duke, if he didn’t teach me everything i know, | 我总是说 就算我懂的不全是杜克教的 |
[1:11:54] | he certainly taught me all the useful shit. | 至少有用的都是他教的 |
[1:11:56] | Well, I never fuckin’ heard of you, man, so what do you want? | 我从来没听说过你 你想怎样 |
[1:12:00] | I just killed him… | 我刚杀了他 |
[1:12:02] | because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[1:12:08] | If that’s true, Simon… | 如果那是真的 西蒙 |
[1:12:10] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you. | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:12:14] | I imagined you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[1:12:17] | Duke asked me to tell you he’s sorry he won’t be there to watch | 杜克让我转告你 很遗憾他不能在现场见证 |
[1:12:21] | you cut out my heart. | 你把我的心脏挖出来 |
[1:13:26] | Is Judy here? | 朱迪在吗 |
[1:13:27] | No, Judy’s at a gig right now. | 不在 朱迪正在演出 |
[1:13:29] | She, uh, she’ll be back at around 1:00, 1:30. | 她大概一点到一点半回来 |
[1:13:39] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:41] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:13:42] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪 |
[1:13:43] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:45] | Just… go away together. | 我们一起离开吧 |
[1:13:48] | Go someplace nobody can find us. | 去一个没人能找到我们的地方 |
[1:14:00] | Judy’s pregnant. | 朱迪怀孕了 |
[1:14:04] | We weren’t even tryin’. | 我们都没在备孕 |
[1:14:07] | We just found out. | 刚刚发现的 |
[1:14:45] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[1:14:47] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[1:17:07] | I asked Michael to run away with me. | 我让迈克尔和我私奔 |
[1:17:11] | Do you believe that, Toni? | 你敢信吗 托妮 |
[1:17:13] | My own sister’s fiancé. | 我亲妹妹的未婚夫 |
[1:17:17] | I didn’t even think about the consequences for Jude. | 我甚至没为小朱考虑过 |
[1:17:21] | I’ve never told anyone this… | 我没跟任何人说过 |
[1:17:24] | but I’ve been paid to kill 41 people. | 但我受雇杀过41个人 |
[1:17:32] | And even after all that… | 即便经历了那些 |
[1:17:36] | it wasn’t until I did that to my sister… | 直到我对妹妹做出了这种事 |
[1:17:41] | that I really knew what I was capable of. | 我才看清自己的本性 |
[1:17:52] | I know my secret’s safe with you. | 我知道你会保守我的秘密 |
[1:18:29] | Now we’re square. | 我们扯平了 |
[1:18:31] | It’s paid. | 债还清了 |
[1:18:33] | Never, ever bother my family again. | 别再骚扰我的家人 |
[1:18:37] | We’re done now. | 到此为止了 |
[1:20:16] | 艾娃的手机 | |
[1:22:17] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[1:22:20] | It’s a lovely morning for it, Ava. | 今天早上天气真好 艾娃 |
[1:22:22] | I see you took a trip to the minibar. | 我看你喝空了不少酒瓶 |
[1:22:25] | What would Duke say? | 杜克知道了会怎么说 |
[1:22:30] | Shocking. | 肯定很震惊 |
[1:23:49] | I’m a little bit rusty. | 我有点生疏了 |
[1:24:02] | Hey, come here! | 你过来 |
[1:24:24] | You know what, Simon? | 你知道吗 西蒙 |
[1:24:29] | Shut up, babe. | 闭嘴 宝贝 |
[1:24:31] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[1:24:32] | You don’t like it when I talk to my subjects, do you? | 你不喜欢我跟目标交谈 是吧 |
[1:24:38] | This time… | 这次 |
[1:24:40] | I know what you did. | 我知道目标做了什么 |
[1:24:54] | Fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 |
[1:25:06] | Count no man happy… | 唯有幸福以终 |
[1:25:08] | Until the end is known. | 堪称幸福之人 |
[1:25:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:13] | Yeah, Duke made me read all that Greek shit too. | 杜克也让我读那些希腊的狗屁 |
[1:25:20] | I see why he liked you so much, Ava. | 我明白他为什么那么喜欢你了 艾娃 |
[1:25:25] | You’ve got moxie. | 你有勇气 |
[1:25:42] | If I see you again, I will fucking kill you. | 再让我见到你 我一定杀了你 |
[1:26:27] | Go that way. | 走那边 |
[1:26:28] | Attention, hotel guests, | 酒店客人请注意 |
[1:26:30] | please evacuate the building. | 请撤离大楼 |
[1:26:32] | Do not attempt to use the elevators. | 不要试图使用电梯 |
[1:26:35] | Please use the stairwell. | 请走楼梯 |
[1:26:37] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[1:26:39] | Evacuate the hotel immediately. | 请立即撤离酒店 |
[1:27:54] | Management Code 98045FT. | 管理编号98045FT |
[1:27:57] | Put security around my family on high alert. | 让我家人的护卫保持高度戒备 |
[1:28:00] | Double the guard detail. | 人手加倍 |
[1:28:02] | The object is still open. | 目标仍然存活 |
[1:29:25] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[1:29:26] | I have no interest in them. | 我对他们没有兴趣 |
[1:29:31] | I do understand that if you… | 我理解你可能 |
[1:29:36] | if you wanted to take your time with this. | 你可能想慢慢来 |
[1:29:46] | Count of five? | 数到五 |
[1:29:50] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[1:29:56] | One. | 一 |
[1:30:16] | I’m here for my sister. | 我找我妹妹 |
[1:30:19] | Holy… Oh my God, get in here, get inside. | 我的天 进来 快进来 |
[1:30:22] | I need to talk to you alone. | 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[1:30:26] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[1:30:28] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[1:30:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:30:33] | I need you to listen to me. | 你要听我说 |
[1:30:34] | Go get Mom and get out of the country tonight. | 去接妈妈 今晚就出国 |
[1:30:37] | Just for a month or two until I can contact you. | 就一两个月 等我联系你再回国 |
[1:30:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:40] | Don’t go to Europe or the UK. | 别去欧洲或者英国 |
[1:30:41] | You sound crazy right now. | 你听起来很疯狂 |
[1:30:44] | Here’s an account number and a code for | 这是我名下一个离岸账户的 |
[1:30:46] | an offshore account in my name. | 账号和密码 |
[1:30:48] | Memorize this and then burn it, Jude. | 背下来然后烧掉 小朱 |
[1:30:50] | There’s $500,000 in there. | 账上有五十万美元 |
[1:30:52] | Use whatever you need. | 想怎么用都可以 |
[1:30:55] | Here’s $20,000. | 这是两万美元 |
[1:30:56] | This will be enough to get you all out of the country and safe. | 足够让你们安全出国 |
[1:30:59] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:31:00] | Jude, come on, listen. | 小朱 听好了 |
[1:31:01] | Are you fucking listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[1:31:02] | I need to you to do exactly what I’m telling you to do. | 我要你按我说的去做 |
[1:31:05] | What? What is going on? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[1:31:07] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[1:31:09] | Because I need you to take care of the family | 因为你要代替从来都做不到的我 |
[1:31:10] | the way I was never able to. | 来照顾好这个家 |
[1:31:13] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[1:31:17] | You’re a momma now. | 你现在是妈妈了 |
[1:31:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:31:24] | You need to take care of your baby. | 你要照顾好你的孩子 |
[1:31:31] | I could never make him as happy as you obviously do. | 我显然无法像你一样给他幸福 |
[1:31:36] | This came for you. | 这是寄给你的 |
[1:31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:46] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[1:31:52] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:31:54] | Nobody that you want your child to know. | 你绝不想让你的孩子认识的人 |
[1:32:08] | Count no man as happy until his end is known. | 唯有幸福以终 堪称幸福之人 |
[1:32:12] | What Simon would call all that Greek shit. | 西蒙会说那都是希腊的狗屁 |
[1:32:16] | It’s not until you know how someone dies | 只有知道一个人是怎么死的 |
[1:32:18] | that you know what really mattered to them. | 才能知道对他们来说什么最重要 |
[1:32:22] | What they cared about, what they’d sacrifice for. | 他们在乎什么 愿意为什么而牺牲 |
[1:32:25] | What they would die for. | 愿意为什么而死 |
[1:32:28] | Who they loved and who loved them in return. | 他们爱谁 谁又爱他们 |
[1:32:32] | We don’t have much control over our lives. | 我们无法控制自己的生活 |
[1:32:36] | But our end? | 但我们的结局呢 |
[1:32:38] | Sometimes we write that story. | 有时可以自己谱写 |
[1:32:41] | If you’re getting this, you know my end. | 如果你收到这封信 你已经知道我的结局了 |
[1:32:45] | I’ve never been happier. | 这是我最幸福的结局 |