英文名称:Attack The Block
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Hi, Mum. | 妈妈 |
[01:59] | Sorry, I couldn’t call sooner. Haven’t had the chance. | 抱歉没能早点打来 一直没空 |
[02:08] | No, I’m just walking back to the Hat. My shift ran over. | 没有 我在往海特路走 我下班了 |
[02:16] | Loads of kids with firework burns. | 很多小孩儿在放烟花 |
[02:20] | How’s Dad? | 爸爸好吗 |
[02:29] | What about next weekend? | 下周末怎么样 |
[02:31] | I could take the train up, stay the night. | 我可以坐火车去 留下过夜 |
[02:34] | 兹若姆兹 比格兹 摩西 害虫 幼兽 | |
[02:46] | I’ll call you on Sunday. We’ll make a plan. | 周日再打给你 到时候再定 |
[02:51] | Gotta go now. | 我得挂断了 |
[02:54] | OK. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:07] | Go on, man. | 上 哥们儿 |
[03:08] | Hey, cut across her. | 去堵住她 |
[03:19] | Oh, fuck. | 完了 |
[03:26] | Give me the phone, give me the phone. Give me the phone! | 快把手机给我 给我 快给我 |
[03:30] | The money, the purse. Give me the purse, give it to me. | 现金 钱包 钱包拿来 快点给我 |
[03:34] | Don’t fuck about. | 别磨叽 |
[03:35] | Hey. Please. | 请别这样 |
[03:38] | – Give me that ring. – It’s not worth… | -戒指给我 -它不值… |
[03:40] | Shut up. Wanna get murked, innit? | 闭嘴 不想挨刀子吧 |
[03:47] | – Stupid… – Get off me! | -臭娘… -放开我 |
[03:49] | Oi, what? | 搞什么啊 |
[03:52] | – Boy, you’re too brave. – Quick, fam, | -别逞英雄了 -快点 老哥 |
[03:55] | ‘fore the feds come. | 条子来了 |
[03:56] | Fuck the feds, man. | 去他妈的条子 |
[03:58] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[04:04] | – Look, man. – Look. | -你们看 -看那边 |
[04:07] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[04:15] | – Oi, she’s duckin’. – Hey, fam, she’s ghostin’. | -她跑了 -老哥 她跑了 |
[04:20] | – Allow it. – Somebody’s bombin’ us, blood. | -别管她 -有人丢炸弹过来 妈的 |
[04:22] | No, man, it’s just a firework. | 不是 哥们儿 只是个烟花 |
[04:24] | Some big firework. | 挺大的烟花 |
[04:25] | Nice whip. Could be bare valuables in there. | 投得好 车里说不定有值钱东西 |
[04:50] | Shit. There’s something… | 该死 有什么东西… |
[05:03] | What the fuck was that? | 那是啥玩意儿啊 |
[05:05] | Some orang-utan type thing, I’m not even lying, bruv. | 猩猩之类的东西 我说真的 兄弟 |
[05:07] | Hey, it’s breezin’, man. | 它速度超快的 哥们儿 |
[05:09] | 多比 哈利波特中的家养小精灵 是一种被巫师当作奴隶的神奇生物 | |
[05:09] | It looked like Dobby the house elf. | 像家养小精灵多比 |
[05:10] | Moses got shanked by a Dobby. | 摩西被多比教训了 |
[05:14] | I’m chasing that down. I’m killing that. | 我要抓住它 我要杀了它 |
[05:18] | Watch. | 走着瞧 |
[05:19] | – Payback, fam. – I’m proper stampin’ that. | -值得吗 老哥 -我很记仇的 |
[05:21] | It’s gone in adventure. | 成了大冒险了 |
[05:22] | Round two, bruv. Round two. | 第二轮 兄弟 第二轮了 |
[05:24] | Playtime, bruv. | 玩乐时间到了 兄弟们 |
[05:32] | I got my tool. | 我带武器了 |
[05:33] | No man stunting. I’m gonna fuck this thing up! | 都不准退缩 我要弄死它 |
[05:36] | Yo, you got beef now, Moses. | 现在开始耍狠了啊 摩西 |
[05:41] | – Yo, Pest, got them bangers? – Yeah. | -害虫 有鞭炮吗 -有 |
[05:44] | Jam, man. | 堵住它 哥们儿 |
[06:03] | It’s mine. | 我来收拾它 |
[06:06] | Hey, back me! Back me! | 来帮我 快来帮忙 |
[06:19] | Ah, no, man, that is rank. | 不是吧 哥们 臭死了 |
[06:22] | Hey, we broke it up. | 把它掰开 |
[06:23] | – What is that, cuz? – That ain’t no is. | -那是什么 -它已经挂了 |
[06:25] | That’s a was. | 要用过去式语态 |
[06:27] | I told you, some exotic creature, like a monkey thing. | 告诉你 是种怪物 有点像猴子 |
[06:29] | That fell out of the sky. | 从天上掉下来的 |
[06:30] | You trying to tell me it’s raining monkeys? | 你想说天上下猴子了吗 |
[06:32] | That ain’t no monkey. Monkeys ain’t bald. | 才不是猴子 猴子脑袋上有毛 |
[06:34] | No, that’s some weird thing. I don’t know what that is. | 不对 那是怪物 我不认得的怪物 |
[06:37] | – I ain’t even gonna say. – You know what that is? | -我都懒得说了 -你知道那是什么吗 |
[06:40] | I’ll tell you what that is. That’s a alien, | 我告诉你那是什么 是外星人 |
[06:41] | bruv. Believe it. | 老哥 信我的 没错的 |
[06:43] | It must have come from outer space, trying to take over Earth. | 肯定是外太空来的 想要侵占地球 |
[06:45] | But it landed in the wrong place. | 但是落到了我们的地盘上 |
[06:48] | The wrong place! | 它惹错人了 |
[06:50] | Welcome to London, mo fucker. | 欢迎来到伦敦 混蛋 |
[06:52] | Welcome to the ends, brother. | 欢迎受死 老兄 |
[06:53] | This is the block. | 这里就是暴力街区 |
[06:54] | And nobody fucks with the block, do you get me? | 没人敢惹暴力街区的人 懂吗 |
[06:57] | The B-L-O-C-K. | 暴 力 街 区 |
[07:49] | 克莱顿房产 温德姆塔楼 | |
[08:02] | – You all right, love? – Not really. | -你还好吧 亲爱的 -不太好 |
[08:05] | – Do you live here? – Yeah. | -你住在附近吗 -对 |
[08:07] | – Come along, I’ll take you home. – Thank you. | -过来 我送你回家 -谢谢您 |
[08:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:13] | You poor thing. Pale as a ghost, you were. | 小可怜 刚才遇见你的时候脸色惨白 |
[08:16] | Must have given you such a nasty shock. | 肯定把你吓坏了 |
[08:19] | You sure you don’t want a cup of tea? | 确定不想喝杯茶压压惊吗 |
[08:21] | No, thanks. Water’s fine. | 不用了 谢谢 水就行了 |
[08:25] | Bloody fireworks. | 去他的烟花 |
[08:28] | I think they should ban them. | 我觉得政府应该禁止放烟花 |
[08:30] | Could be the third world war out there, | 外面就算打起第三次世界大战了 |
[08:32] | you wouldn’t know the difference. | 声音听起来还是一样的 |
[08:34] | What did the police say? | 警察怎么说的 |
[08:37] | Said it was one of the busiest nights of the year. | 他说每年这几天最容易出事 |
[08:41] | Bet they don’t even turn up. | 我打赌他们都没去查看现场 |
[08:42] | Only it’s not like the kids are scared of ’em no more. | 孩子们也都不怕他们了 |
[08:46] | Walking around with knives, | 带着刀子到处游荡 |
[08:47] | great big dogs, like they own the block. | 一群跋扈的家伙 好像这个区是他们的 |
[08:49] | Excuse my French, | 很抱歉我骂脏话 |
[08:51] | but they’re fucking monsters, ain’t they? | 但是他们都他妈是恶人 对吧 |
[08:54] | Yeah. Fucking monsters. | 对 都他妈是恶人 |
[08:58] | ….its ribs and that. | …还有它的肋骨 |
[09:00] | Have you found anything? | 发现什么没 |
[09:03] | I beg you give me two pound to go to Chicken World, fam. | 求你给我两英镑去吃肯德基吧 老哥 |
[09:03] | Chicken World 是以经营炸鸡为主的连锁店 没有查到确切的中文名 此处用肯德基代替了 请见谅 | |
[09:05] | That’s disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[09:07] | Moses, where are we gonna take that thing? | 摩西 我们要把这玩意带哪去 |
[09:09] | Take it to Ron’s. | 带到罗恩那去 |
[09:10] | He watches that National Geographic shit. | 他总看国家地理那些破玩意 |
[09:12] | All man ever does is blaze, | 那哥们儿只会喊喊口号 |
[09:14] | water them big buds and watch the nature channel. | 给大花蕾浇浇水 还看那些自然节目 |
[09:17] | He’ll identify that thing for real. Let me bell him up. | 他能知道这是什么东西 我先打给他 |
[09:20] | It was madness, fam. The beast of Brixton. | 太疯狂了 老哥 布里克斯顿的野兽 |
[09:23] | We were crazy kicking that. | 我们把它一顿了狠揍 |
[09:25] | No, Mum. Playing football. | 没有 妈妈 只是踢足球来着 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I had pepperoni pizza. | 对 我吃了意大利香肠披萨 |
[09:31] | You gave me the money. | 用你给的钱 |
[09:33] | Some kind of non-found-out-about creature. | 有某种不为人知的生物 |
[09:35] | Yeah, like Some Gears Of War thing. | 对 就像战争机器里的那些 |
[09:37] | Yes, I know. Back by ten. | 是 我知道 十点回家 |
[09:39] | I swear, Mum, back by ten. | 我发誓 妈妈 十点前一定到家 |
[09:42] | Ah, she’s a nurse. They don’t get paid nothing, fam. | 她是个护士 穷鬼一个 老哥 |
[09:45] | Oi, Moses. Why you always picking the poor people, man? | 摩西 你怎么老找上穷人 哥们 |
[09:54] | Hey, let’s walk, bruv. | 快点走 哥们 |
[10:09] | Moses, what happened to your face? | 摩西 你的脸怎么了 |
[10:11] | Battled an alien that fell from the sky. | 跟天上掉下来的外星人打了一架 |
[10:13] | – You’re funny. – Eurgh, what is that? | -你真逗 -真恶心 那是什么 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry, I can’t even look at that. | 我的妈 我都不敢看它 |
[10:17] | Halloween was last week. | 万圣节已经过了 |
[10:18] | That ain’t real. That’s a creation. | 肯定是假的 是你们做的 |
[10:20] | – Touch it. – Shove that thing in my face | -摸摸看 -你敢把那玩意放到我面前 |
[10:22] | and them fangs are going up in your tits. | 我就把它的牙插到你咪咪上 |
[10:24] | Move it from me. Grow up. | 快拿走 别闹了 |
[10:25] | Could be diseased, you get me? | 说不定有传染病呢 懂吗 |
[10:27] | I don’t want no chlamydia. | 我可不想染上衣原体疾病 |
[10:30] | So you’re telling me that fell out of the sky? | 你们说它是从天上掉下来的吗 |
[10:32] | – Yeah. – And did that to your face? | -对 -然后伤了你的脸吗 |
[10:36] | – Yeah. – So, you killed it? | -对 -于是你们就杀了它 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:41] | Such a bad breed, Moses. | 你真坏到家了 摩西 |
[10:45] | Fuck! It’s alive! | 我靠 它还活着 |
[10:48] | – Tia is moving to you, Moses. – She’s on your balls, cuz. | -蒂雅在往你身上贴呢 -她想上你 |
[10:52] | Hey, that’s my cousin you’re chatting about. | 你们说的那可是我堂妹 |
[10:55] | – Hey, man. – Hey, hey, hey, watch this jump. | -哥们 -看我跳过去 |
[10:58] | Get down, man. | 下来 哥们 |
[11:00] | – Trust, I can do it. – Humpty-Dumpty. | -相信我 我做得到 -逗谁的吧 |
[11:02] | We ain’t cleanin’ your guts off the floor, Biggz. Come on. | 摔死你没人管 比格兹 快点走了 |
[11:05] | – Oh, I swear I could do that. – Yeah, yeah, | -我真的能行 -是 是 |
[11:07] | sure you can, man. | 你当然行 哥们儿 |
[11:15] | – Oi, Gavin, you pyro. – My name ain’t Gavin. | -加文 小心玩火尿床 -我不叫加文 |
[11:18] | It’s Mayhem and he’s Probs. | 我叫破坏王 他是找事狂 |
[11:20] | Probs and Mayhem? Seriously? | 破坏王和找事狂 开玩笑吧 |
[11:23] | – Urgh, what is that? – That’s none of your business. | -那是什么 -干你们屁事 |
[11:25] | That’s sick, man. | 真恶心 哥们儿 |
[11:28] | Where you going? Let us come with you. | 你们去哪 带上我们吧 |
[11:30] | Yeah, Moses, let us roll with you. | 对啊 摩西 让我们跟着去吧 |
[11:32] | We’re bad boys. | 我们是坏孩子 |
[11:33] | Go away. This is big man business. You’re too tiny. | 走开 小不点儿们 这是大人的事 |
[11:36] | Yeah, get in touch when you get your first pube. | 没错 摸过妞的下面再来找我们 |
[11:38] | Go suck your mum. | 舔你妈去 |
[12:02] | Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of da police | 是警察的声音 |
[12:05] | I Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of the beast | 是野兽的吼叫 |
[12:07] | Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of da police | 是警察的声音 |
[12:10] | I Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of the beast | 是野兽的吼叫 |
[12:12] | Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of da police | 是警察的声音 |
[12:15] | I Whoop whoop, that’s the sound of the beast | 是野兽的吼叫 |
[12:18] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[12:20] | Yeah, just on my way to the cinema. | 对 正在朝电影院走 |
[12:25] | Yes, I promise, it’ll be parked outside in the morning. | 好 知道了 早上车子肯定停在门外 |
[12:28] | OK, Dad. Gotta go. Bye-bye. | 好了 老爸 我挂了 拜拜 |
[12:34] | I pressed it already. Taking ‘nough time. | 我按过了 应该快来了 |
[12:49] | I’ll… I’ll just… I’ll get the next one. | 我…我就…我就乘下一班吧 |
[12:53] | Express elevator to the penthouse suite. | 至楼顶套房的直达电梯现在开始运行 |
[12:57] | Do you remember what they were wearing? | 还记得他们穿什么衣服吗 |
[12:59] | One of them had one of those woolly hats with those tassels. | 其中一人戴着有流苏的羊毛帽 |
[13:04] | The one that pushed me over, the main one, | 把我推到一边的混混头儿 |
[13:06] | had a black baseball cap with a red brim. | 戴了一顶红帽檐的黑色棒球帽 |
[13:10] | That’s all I can remember. | 我只记得这些了 |
[13:12] | Did you see their faces? Have you seen them around? | 看到他们长相了吗 以前在附近见过他们吗 |
[13:15] | No. They had hoods and scarves. | 没有 他们都戴了帽子和围巾 |
[13:17] | You want me to call the police? | 你们是想让我叫警察来吗 |
[13:19] | The best thing is to come with us for a drive around the block, | 最好是能跟我们开车在街区附近兜一圈 |
[13:22] | see if we can spot them. | 看能不能认出他们 |
[13:23] | Then we can drop you with a friend afterwards. | 然后我们可以把你送到朋友家去 |
[13:25] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:27] | I’m not gonna be scared out | 我不会因为一群混小子 |
[13:28] | my own home by a bunch of bloody teenagers. | 就不敢回自己家了 |
[13:32] | Yo, Ron! | 罗恩 |
[13:35] | Yo, Ron! | 罗恩 |
[13:40] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[13:43] | No idea. Not a bloody clue. | 不知道 完全不清楚 |
[13:46] | Maybe there was a party at the zoo | 可能是动物园里派对玩嗨了 |
[13:49] | and a monkey fucked a fish. | 猴子跟鱼杂交了 |
[13:53] | I saw them with it on the way up. | 上楼的时候我看见他们带着它 |
[13:55] | Thought they’d won it at the funfair. | 还以为是他们从游乐场赢来的 |
[13:57] | Smells real though, don’t it? | 不过还真臭啊 是吧 |
[13:59] | Smells like a shit did a shit. | 味道像屎拉了一泡屎 |
[14:07] | – You wanna buy a bit of weed, then? – Yeah. | -你想买点大麻是吗 -嗯 |
[14:10] | Yeah, come on. | 好 过来吧 |
[14:12] | Shut up, man. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[14:14] | Well done, lads. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[14:16] | You’ve discovered a species hitherto unknown to science, | 你们发现了一种至今科学未知的物种 |
[14:19] | quite possibly non-terrestrial in origin, | 很可能不是地球生物 |
[14:21] | and you kicked its fucking head in. | 你们还把它揍得不成样子 |
[14:26] | – Take a seat. I’ll be back in a minute. – Yeah. | -坐下 我马上回来 -好的 |
[14:28] | We’re getting rich off that, you know, cos we discovered it. | 我们要靠它捞一笔 这可是我们发现的 |
[14:31] | – eBay, fam. – Alert the media. | -在易趣上卖 老哥 -要通知媒体 |
[14:34] | Exclusive rights to the highest bidder. | 价钱高才能拿到消息 |
[14:35] | The Sun. Believes anything. | 卖给太阳报 他什么都信 |
[14:37] | No, no, no, no, no. The Sun’ll | 不不不不 太阳报会把它搞得 |
[14:39] | dress it up like one of them Page Three girls. | 像那些站街婊子一样俗到家 |
[14:41] | You wanna call The Guardian, blood. | 应该打给卫报 妈的 |
[14:42] | People will believe it in a proper paper. | 上了正经报纸才会有人信 |
[14:44] | No, tabloids pay more money. | 不行 小报钱给的多 |
[14:46] | You can’t call the paper. FBI will confiscate it. | 不能打给报社 联邦调查局会没收的 |
[14:48] | FBI? This is England, | 什么联邦调查局 这是英国 |
[14:50] | there ain’t no FBI. | 没有联邦调查局 |
[14:51] | It’s Section Six or something. | 是叫第六部门什么的 |
[14:53] | We need an expert to verify that thing. | 我们得找个专家证明那是什么 |
[14:55] | Look in the Yellow Pages. | 在黄页里找找 |
[14:56] | Look for scientist people who know about all them meteor things. | 找那种知道流星之类的科学家 |
[15:00] | Yellow Pages? Like, what, | 黄页吗 怎么找 |
[15:01] | “A” For aliens? | 在W字母区找”外星人”吗 |
[15:04] | – Cheers. – We need a lawyer, | -说得好 -我们需要一名律师 |
[15:05] | a manager or something. | 一名经纪人什么的 |
[15:07] | Bell Simon Cowell. Alien’s Got Talent. | 打给西蒙·克威尔 搞个外星达人秀 |
[15:12] | Jokes, man, jokes. | 真逗 哥们儿 真逗 |
[15:17] | Actually, I did this zoology module at uni. | 其实我在大学里上过一门动物学的课 |
[15:21] | Primatology, mammalogy, all that shizzle. | 讲灵长类动物学和哺乳动物学那些破玩意 |
[15:24] | That thing in there don’t belong to no taxon I’ve ever studied. | 那玩意不属于我学过的任何分类单元 |
[15:28] | You met Brewis, then? Very reliable customer. | 见过布鲁维斯啦 是个信得过的顾客 |
[15:31] | Gwanin’. | 酷 |
[15:34] | Hey, move, blood! | 走开 妈的 |
[15:39] | Allow it, allow it, allow it… | 别理他 别理他 别理他… |
[15:43] | – Yo, Ron. – You want a bourbon? | -罗恩 -来杯波旁威士忌吗 |
[15:45] | Let me keep that thing in the weed room. | 把那东西放在大麻房好吗 |
[15:48] | Could be worth bare money. | 或许能值点钱 |
[15:49] | That’s the safest place in the block. | 那是街区里最安全的地方了 |
[15:53] | Look, I’d love to, | 听着 我想答应 |
[15:54] | but it’s not my decision. I only work here. | 不过我说得不算 我只在这打工 |
[15:57] | Why don’t you come and ask the boss? | 你去问问老板吧 |
[15:59] | What, Hi-Hatz is here? | 什么 高帽在吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah, he’s in the weed room. | 嗯 他在大麻房里 |
[16:01] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[16:06] | Get That Snitch | 抓住告密人 |
[16:14] | Hi-Hatz. | 高帽 |
[16:18] | Hi-Hatz! | 高帽 |
[16:23] | Hi-Hatz! | 高帽 |
[16:27] | Yo, Moses, hear my beats? | 摩西 听到我的拍子了吗 |
[16:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah, that’s my new trick. | -听到了 -很好 这是我的新玩意儿 |
[16:34] | Get that snitch Get the strap | 抓住告密人 把皮带拿来 |
[16:37] | Don’t give a fuck Blat, blat, blat… | 什么都别管 玩命开枪就成… |
[16:42] | That’s serious. | 我有正经事 |
[16:45] | Ah, check it out, he’s got a puppet. | 你看 他拿了个木偶来 |
[16:52] | You made that in college or something? | 你在学校还是哪做的吗 |
[16:55] | You got mad skills for puppets. | 做得还挺像样的 |
[16:57] | Looks proper rotten and everything. | 伤口什么的都做得很真实 |
[16:59] | Found it over the park, didn’t you, Moses? | 是在公园发现的 对吧 摩西 |
[17:02] | He wants to know if he can keep it here. | 他想问问能不能把它放在这里 |
[17:03] | He reckons it’s worth bare money. | 他觉得这玩意值点钱 |
[17:05] | True say? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:07] | Yo, bring it, bring it, bring it. | 拿过来 拿来 拿来 |
[17:10] | Get that snitch Get the strap | 抓住告密人 把皮带拿来 |
[17:12] | Don’t give a fuck Blat, blat, blat | 什么都别管 玩命开枪就成 |
[17:15] | Get that snitch Get the strap | 抓住告密人 把皮带拿来 |
[17:17] | Don’t give a fuck Blat, blat, blat | 什么都别管 玩命开枪就成 |
[17:20] | Get that snitch Get the strap | 抓住告密人 把皮带拿来 |
[17:22] | Don’t give a fuck… | 什么都别管… |
[17:29] | Yo. Do whatever you want. | 要放哪随你 |
[17:30] | I don’t care about that bullshit. | 我对这破玩意没兴趣 |
[17:36] | You shot my food from Ron still? | 你还从罗恩那拿我的大麻卖吗 |
[17:38] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[17:42] | There’s better ways to make P’s in the ends, you know. | 以后赚钱办法多的是 知道吧 |
[17:44] | Man of your age should step his game up. Move some white. | 你这个年纪该干点正事了 运点粉 |
[17:51] | I’m gonna put you on bail. | 我会给你点油水 |
[17:54] | Get me 300 back from this. | 拿回来三百英磅给我 |
[17:58] | You’re my boy now. | 从现在起 你是我的人了 |
[18:03] | One thing, though. This is my block, get me? | 还有一件事 这是我的地盘 懂吗 |
[18:11] | The female lands. | 雌性着陆后 |
[18:13] | If this new territory is hospitable, | 如果新的土地条件适宜 |
[18:16] | she releases a pheromone which can be detected by | 她会释放出能被一英里距离外的 |
[18:19] | the male of the species from over a mile away. | 雄性物种探测到的信息素 |
[18:21] | Brewis. | 布鲁维斯 |
[18:23] | Oi, Brewis. | 布鲁维斯 |
[18:24] | Oi, come on. | 快来 |
[18:26] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[18:28] | Yes, fam. | 很好 老哥 |
[18:32] | – What you on about, man? – Oh, fam, boy. | -这是干嘛啊 哥们儿 -哥们儿 |
[18:39] | I know, fam. | 我知道 老哥 |
[18:40] | Hey, what, bruv? Hey, why are you smiling, bruv? | 怎么了 兄弟 你笑什么呢 兄弟 |
[18:43] | – Hey, what’s that? – Hey, I bet he got a job. | -那是什么 -我打赌他捞着活儿干了 |
[18:45] | – Eh, is it? – He got recruited, innit. | -对吧 -被招进去了吧 |
[18:47] | What’s that in your pocket, bruv? | 你兜里那是什么东西 兄弟 |
[18:49] | Hi-Hatz is gonna step you up. | 高帽给你升官了 |
[18:56] | What’s that? What’s that in your pocket, man? | 那是什么 你兜里那是什么 哥们 |
[19:03] | Yo, check it. | 看那边 |
[19:05] | – What, bruv? – More. | -看什么 兄弟 -更多了 |
[19:07] | – More what? – Them tings. | -更多的什么 -那些东西 |
[19:11] | It’s just rockets, innit? | 只是烟火吧 |
[19:13] | Nah. Rockets go up before they come down. | 不对 烟火落下之前先往天上窜 |
[19:16] | Them things are pure comin’ down. | 那些东西是直接往下落 |
[19:18] | – They’re the same. – Same as what? | -他们是一样的 -跟什么一样 |
[19:20] | As what hit that car before, | 跟先前砸到那辆车的东西一样 |
[19:21] | – fam. – Trust. | -老哥 -真的 |
[19:22] | Nah. More of them nasty little gremlins. | 更多那些烦人的小妖精来了 |
[19:24] | 咕噜姆 魔戒里一种可怕的怪物 在善与恶之间挣扎的小东西 | |
[19:24] | – It’s raining Gollums. – Bare creatures. | -天上下咕噜姆了 -非常多 |
[19:28] | Hey, that one landed in the park, fam, close. | 有个落在公园里了 老哥 离这很近 |
[19:30] | – Ch, lovely fireworks. – Nah, mate, | -烟花真美 -不是烟花 伙计 |
[19:32] | it’s a alien invasion. | 这是外星人侵略地球 |
[19:34] | – Course it is. – Let’s get down there, cuz. | -当然是了 -我们下去 |
[19:36] | – Let’s go fuck them up! – I’m killin’ them straight. | -去搞死他们 -我要直接杀了他们 |
[19:39] | – Ay, let’s get tooled up, blood. – Come, come. | -去拿些武器 妈的 -快点快点 |
[19:42] | Ay, somebody call pest control? | 有人给害虫防治中心打电话么 |
[19:48] | Quite sweet really, aren’t they? | 他们很可爱 是吧 |
[20:00] | – Hi. – Emergency situation! Move, move! | -嗨 -紧急情况 闪开 闪开 |
[20:03] | – Don’t shove us! – Some of us have got exams tomorrow! | -别推我们 -我们明天还有考试呢 |
[20:16] | – Where have you been? – Got to get the puncture repair kit. | -你去哪儿啦 -我回来拿补胎工具 |
[20:19] | Why? You’re not going out again. | 为什么 你不准再出去了 |
[20:21] | Just to mend my tyre. Ten minutes. | 只是去补下轮胎 十分钟就好 |
[20:22] | – Hey. Ten minutes, I mean it. – I promise. | -就十分钟 我说真的啊 -我保证 |
[20:32] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[20:34] | Nothing, Nan. I pulled a muscle playing football. | 没事 奶奶 踢球的时候拉伤肌肉了 |
[20:46] | – Back in a bit, Nan. – Now, don’t you go getting into trouble. | -一会儿就回来 奶奶 -别惹麻烦啊 |
[20:49] | Course not, Nan. | 当然不会 奶奶 |
[21:01] | – Dennis, where are you going? – Out! | -丹尼斯 你去哪儿 -出去 |
[21:03] | – Then take your dog. – No, man, I’m busy. | -那带上你的狗 -不 我很忙 |
[21:05] | I’m not asking, I’m telling. | 我不是征求你意见 是命令你 |
[21:09] | Pogo. Come, come, come. Come, let’s go savage some Gollums. | 波哥 来来来来 我们杀怪物去 |
[21:37] | Whoa! Let’s go! | 出发 |
[21:45] | Go, go, go! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[21:46] | Hey, Moses, what’s happening? Wait for us. | 摩西 出什么事啦 等等我们 |
[21:49] | Wait. It’s not fair, man. We wanna come too. | 等等 不公平 我们也想去 |
[21:54] | Hey, what, the Dobbies came again. | 什么 怪物们又来了 |
[21:56] | – There might be something in it. – Set the grass on ire. | -里面可能有些东西 -把草都点着了 |
[21:59] | – Messed up, man. – I told you, fam. | -糟透了 伙计 -我告诉过你的 还记得吗 |
[22:00] | – A meteor, for real. – Ay, loads came down, innit. | -真的像陨石 -有好多 可不是吗 |
[22:03] | We gotta take them all out. Gotta catch them all. | 我们要把它们都弄出来 把它们都抓住 |
[22:05] | Calm down, Biggz, this ain’t Pokemon. | 冷静点 比格兹 这可不是抓口袋妖怪 |
[22:13] | Yo, shine the light. | 把灯照过来 |
[22:24] | – Like a fossil, innit. – No, that’s different. | -可真像化石 是吧 -不 不像 |
[22:27] | That ain’t even the same thing. | 完全不一样 |
[22:29] | That looks triple the size, blood. | 比之前那个大三倍 老天 |
[22:33] | I’d like to see the brother who’d tight that. | 我想看看谁敢跟它打 |
[22:36] | Right now, I feel like going home, | 现在我想回家了 |
[22:38] | locking my door and playing FIFA. | 锁上门打足球游戏 |
[22:42] | Hey, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:44] | Pogo. Pogo, whoa. Stay. | 波哥 波哥 别跑 |
[22:46] | Stay. | 别跑 |
[22:49] | – There. – Holy fuck. | -在那儿 -我的天啊 |
[22:51] | – Where, fam? Where? – On top of the tower. | -在哪儿 哪儿啊 -塔顶上 |
[22:53] | – Which tower? – Ain’t you got your contacts in? Look. | -哪个塔 -你没戴隐形眼镜吗 看啊 |
[23:02] | Pogo! Pogo! | 波哥 波哥 |
[23:04] | No, man! | 不要 伙计 |
[23:08] | What’s it doing? Where’s it gone, man? | 它在干嘛 它去哪儿了 |
[23:14] | It’s coming. | 它来了 |
[23:20] | – Ah, I can see its eyes. – Not sure them things is eyes. | -我看到它的眼睛了 -不一定是眼睛 |
[23:26] | – Hey, let’s bounce, bruv. – I’m gone, fam. | -我们撤吧 兄弟们 -我要走了 伙计们 |
[23:28] | Everyone run! | 大家快跑 |
[23:31] | Aliens! Run! Leave, leave, leave! | 外星人 快跑 跑跑跑 |
[23:35] | – They say aliens? – That’s what I heard, man. | -他们说外星人吗 -我也听到了 伙计 |
[23:38] | Doughnuts. They think we’re scaredy-cats. | 蠢货 他们以为我们是胆小鬼 |
[23:40] | Look, man. | 看啊 伙计 |
[23:42] | Shit, man! | 见鬼 |
[23:51] | Hey, come on, Biggz, man. | 快点 比格兹 伙计 |
[23:57] | Bully van! | 警车来了 |
[24:19] | Stay down! Come here! | 趴下 过来 |
[24:22] | Give me your hand! Give me your hand! | 把手伸出来 伸出来 |
[24:31] | – Man, fuck the ‘five-o! – Stay down, stay down. | -该死的条子 -蹲下 蹲下 |
[24:33] | Hey, calm. | 冷静 |
[24:40] | We got wraps. | 找到毒品了 |
[24:42] | Mike Delta 4-0-3, need assistance, Ballard Street. | 403号警员麦克在巴纳德街请求支援 |
[24:45] | You are under arrest on suspicion of four-inch flick blade. | 你被捕了 罪名是携带四英寸弹簧刀 |
[24:48] | Possession of Class A drugs. | 藏有A类毒品 |
[24:49] | You do not have to say anything… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:53] | Victim’s mobile phone. | 受害者的手机 |
[24:55] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand? | 你所说的将会作为呈堂证供 你明白吗 |
[24:58] | Ballard Street, over. | 巴纳德街 完毕 |
[25:01] | – He said, do you understand? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他问你明白吗 -明白明白明白 |
[25:03] | Hurry up and get me in that van. | 赶紧把我弄到警车里 |
[25:09] | – Are you absolutely positive that’s him? – Positive. | -你能确定是他吗 -确定 |
[25:12] | And the rest of them are up on that walkway. | 剩下的几个在走道里 |
[25:14] | You know that, don’t you? | 你们知道吧 |
[25:17] | He’s brucking him in the van, bruv. | 他被带进警车里了 兄弟们 |
[25:21] | Behind the cars, check it. | 在车后面 快看 |
[25:27] | – Hey, where is it? – The roof, fam, clock that roof. | -在哪儿 -屋顶上 看屋顶上 |
[25:44] | Control, re Ballard Street. | 控制中心 巴纳德街 |
[25:45] | We got a prisoner coming in. 557, over. | 已逮捕一名嫌犯 557号 完毕 |
[25:53] | Also, please advise, er… four other suspects still in the area. | 另外请注意 还有四名嫌犯仍在附近 |
[25:58] | Not so tough now, are we, fella? | 现在不拽了吧 伙计 |
[26:17] | Oh, Shit! | 操 |
[26:30] | – Nah. Feds got savaged. – Shit, man. We gotta back Moses. | -条子们死了 -操 我们去救摩西 |
[26:34] | Fuck that, bruv. I ain’t going nowhere near none of that. | 去你的 我可不想靠近那怪物 |
[26:37] | Think. Think what scared the little one. | 想想 想想那头小的怕什么 |
[26:38] | Bangers ain’t gonna do nothin’, fam. | 鞭炮可没什么用 伙计 |
[26:40] | I ain’t talking about bangers. | 我可没说鞭炮 |
[26:42] | Let me out, man! | 放我出去 |
[26:47] | – Hold it steady. – I ain’t the one with the shakes. | -拿稳了 -是你自己在发抖 |
[26:49] | – Hurry up, man. – Come on, you lot, man. | -快点 伙计 -你们快点 伙计 |
[27:01] | Open the door! Let me out! | 开门 让我出去 |
[27:14] | Yo, cover me, fam. | 掩护我 伙计们 |
[27:28] | This is for Pogo. Rest in peace, dog. | 这是为了波哥 安息吧 小狗 |
[27:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:03] | Took your time, man. | 怎么现在才来 伙计 |
[28:09] | – Dumb feds left the keys! – Then let’s jack it! | -蠢条子把钥匙留下了 -那就劫车吧 |
[28:21] | Throw it off, man! Throw it off! | 把它甩下去 甩下去 |
[28:25] | Yo, Biggz, meet us at the underground garages. | 比格兹 在地下车库碰面 |
[28:50] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[28:53] | Oh, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. | 糟了遭了遭了遭了 |
[29:04] | Ron, it’s Brewis. | 罗恩 我是布鲁维斯 |
[29:06] | Mate, someone’s like | 伙计 好像有人 |
[29:07] | petrol-bombed my dad’s car or… I don’t know. | 用汽油弹炸了我爸爸的车 我也不清楚 |
[29:10] | And there’s po-po everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[29:13] | – I need to come back up. – All right, calm down. | -我得回你那儿去 -没事 冷静 |
[29:15] | I’ve got the binoculars out. Where are ya? | 我用望远镜看着呢 你在哪里 |
[29:18] | I’m by the road by the park. Behind a bush. | 路边的公园里 我在树丛后面 |
[29:20] | What can you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[29:22] | Couple of fire engines parked up by the off-license, and I think… | 几辆着火的机车停在便利店门口 我想… |
[29:28] | – Hang on. Fuck me. – What? | -等一下 该死的 -怎么了 |
[29:31] | Blockbusters has shut down. | 百视达音像店关门了 |
[29:34] | – Right. No police, though? – No, you’re all right. | -好吧 但没有条子吧 -没有 没事的 |
[29:38] | Come back up. Not a blue light in sight. | 回来吧 没看到警车灯 |
[30:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[30:06] | Oh, shit, shit, shit. | 该死该死该死 |
[30:08] | This is a bad dream. Tell me I’m dreaming. | 这是个噩梦 告诉我我在做梦 |
[30:12] | Let me out! Open the door! | 放我出去 开门 |
[30:16] | Wait, blood, wait, blood. | 等等 该死的 等等 |
[30:18] | That ain’t even police at the wheel, that’s youths in there. | 那车里根本不是警察 是那几个小子 |
[30:22] | – What we gonna do, bruv? – Give me the strap. | -我们怎么办 兄弟 -把枪给我 |
[30:26] | Let me out! Open the door! | 放我出去 开门 |
[30:29] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[30:33] | Sorry about the driving. I’ll get licence for Christmas. | 抱歉 车开得这么差 我圣诞就去学驾照 |
[30:35] | – What were those things? – We’re thinking probably aliens. | -那是什么怪物 -我们觉得可能是外星生物 |
[30:38] | – You should leave. – Before the situation gets more nuts. | -你该走了 -趁情况还没变得更糟 |
[30:43] | Go on, then. | 那快走吧 |
[30:48] | Ain’t you gonna thank us for saving your life? | 你不谢谢我们救了你吗 |
[30:51] | My fucking hero. | 我的操蛋英雄 |
[31:09] | Yo, Hi-Hatz, it was a accident. | 高帽 刚只是个意外 |
[31:11] | Nah, trust, bruv. | 相信我们 兄弟 |
[31:12] | There’s bare creatures chasing us. | 有很多怪物在追我们 |
[31:14] | Big alien-gorilla-wolf motherfuckers. I swear. | 那大怪物像猩猩又像狼 我发誓 |
[31:17] | Some creature fell from outer space | 从太空掉下一个不明生物 |
[31:18] | and jumped Moses, so he bored it. | 袭击了摩西 所以被他杀了 |
[31:20] | And now its brethren have come down in force, blood. | 现在来了好多它的同类 老天 |
[31:22] | Moses got shiffed by the feds and | 摩西刚被警察抓了 |
[31:24] | the things attacked the van | 怪物们就袭击了车厢 |
[31:25] | and savaged the bluefoot, so we jacked the van. | 杀了条子 我们才开了警车 |
[31:27] | We’re running for our lives now, cuz. Believe! | 我们是在逃命 相信我们 |
[31:32] | Jack a bully van, crash it into my whip | 抢了警车 把我的车撞坏了 |
[31:34] | and then chat shit about aliens to me? | 还跟我胡诌说是外星生物 |
[31:38] | This is making me nervous, blood. | 我有点不安了 该死的 |
[31:39] | That boy’s still cuffed, you know. | 那小子还被拷着呢 |
[31:42] | – Police are gonna be all over this. – You trying to snake me? | -警察可能在监视我们 -你们想跟我使诈吗 |
[31:50] | What, you wanna bring arms to me now? You wanna murk me? | 什么 你们想跟我动武吗 想杀我吗 |
[31:54] | – You wanna war with me? – Listen to me, cuz, I’m not even lying. | -你们想跟我作对吗 -听我说 我没撒谎 |
[31:59] | If we was making it up, don’t you think | 如果我们想要编故事骗你 你不觉得 |
[32:01] | we’d make up something better than aliens? | 我们会编个比外星生物更像的故事吗 |
[32:03] | Say that word one more time. | 你再说一遍那个词试试 |
[32:07] | I told you, bruv. | 我告诉你了的 兄弟 |
[32:08] | On the roof, if you don’t believe me. | 就在屋顶上 如果你不信的话 |
[32:09] | What? What’s on the roof? | 什么 什么在屋顶上 |
[32:11] | – One of them… – Say it! | -一个… -说啊 |
[32:13] | One of them big gorilla-wolf motherfuckers. | 其中一个该死的猩型狼人 |
[32:19] | Yo, Hi-Hatz, there is something there, bruv. | 高帽 那儿真有东西 兄弟 |
[32:29] | Yo, go see what that is. | 你去看看是什么 |
[32:32] | – No way, bruv. – Move! | -我才不去 兄弟 -快去 |
[32:35] | Shit. | 操 |
[33:02] | Yo, Hi-Hatz, bruv. | 高帽 兄弟 |
[33:04] | – There’s no… – Oh, shit! | -没有… -哦 操 |
[33:13] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[33:15] | – Got the key to your lockup? – Yeah. | -带维修间的钥匙了吗 -带了 |
[33:21] | Follow me, follow me! | 跟着我 跟着我 |
[33:25] | Moses! Pussyhole! | 摩西 你个胆小鬼 |
[33:27] | I’m gonna get you killed, blood! Watch! | 我要杀了你 等着瞧 |
[33:36] | I told you, man. Alien invasion. | 我告诉过你 伙计 这是外星生物入侵 |
[33:38] | London-wide. For real. I knew it from the start. | 整个伦敦 真的 我一开始就知道 |
[33:40] | Them vans got tracker beacons. | 警车有追踪定位器 |
[33:42] | – Police will be here any minute. – We’re fucked. | -警察随时都会来这儿 -我们死定了 |
[33:44] | When the feds find the bodies and the van, we are fucked. | 条子们找到警车和尸体 我们就死定了 |
[33:47] | No. If it’s happening all over, | 不会 如果到处都是外星人 |
[33:48] | the police are gonna be too busy tonight. | 警察今晚就要忙死了 |
[33:50] | National emergency, army on the streets, helicopters, | 全民危机 军队在街上巡逻 还有直升机 |
[33:53] | all that 28 Days Later shit. | 就跟惊变28天里一样 |
[33:55] | We need to get off the streets. Back in the block. | 我们要离开街道 回到街区 |
[33:58] | Like none of this ever happened. | 就像什么事也没发生一样 |
[34:00] | Yes, boss. Back in the block! | 没错 老大 回街区 |
[34:01] | How do we do that with them things out there? | 外面有怪物 我们怎么回去 |
[34:03] | That’s suicide, man. | 那是去送死 伙计 |
[34:10] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[34:11] | I’m shitting myself, innit. But at the same time… | 我很害怕 但同时… |
[34:14] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | This is sick. | 这太操蛋了 |
[34:54] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[34:57] | They’re on us! | 他们在追我们 |
[34:59] | – Split! Meet at the block! – Oi, pedal, pedal, pedal! | -分头行动 街区会合 -快骑快骑快骑 |
[35:02] | Jerome, pedal! | 杰罗姆 快骑 |
[37:00] | Stairs, blood! | 走楼梯 妈的 |
[37:02] | Move, move, move, move! | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[37:04] | Where’s Biggz? Where’s Pest? | 比格兹去哪儿了 害虫呢 |
[37:07] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[37:12] | Go on, run! | 快跑 |
[37:14] | Close the door, man! | 快关门 伙计 |
[37:17] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[37:19] | Grab it! | 拿着 |
[37:56] | Hey, snitch! | 嗨 举报的 |
[38:01] | Move, man! Huh? Move! | 让开 伙计 让开 |
[38:03] | Fucking move! | 快他妈让开 |
[38:06] | – Hey, come on, blood! – Get the bag off him! | -快点 老天 -把包拿下来 |
[38:12] | Somebody bell Biggz. Where’s Biggz? | 谁打电话给比格兹 他去哪儿了 |
[38:14] | I got one text left. | 我还剩一条短信 |
[38:15] | – I got no credit. – Drop call everybody. | -我的没钱了 -别打电话了 |
[38:17] | Pray someone calls back. | 祈祷有人能打来吧 |
[38:18] | This is too much to explain in one text. | 一条短信根本解释不清楚 |
[38:32] | Get out of my fucking flat! | 滚出我的公寓 |
[38:36] | – Shut up, man. – Please… | -闭嘴 伙计 -拜托 |
[38:38] | – I said, get out! – Yo, snitch, calm yourself. | -我说滚出去 -举报的 别激动 |
[38:41] | This ain’t about you no more. | 这跟你无关 |
[38:43] | Come anywhere near me and I | 你们要敢靠近我 |
[38:44] | swear I will scream this fucking block down! | 我发誓我会让整个街区都知道的 |
[38:46] | There’s worse things out there than us tonight. | 今晚外面有比我们还恐怖的东西 |
[38:49] | Hey, bruv. I saw her ID card thingy. | 兄弟 我看到她的身份证了 |
[38:51] | She’s a nurse, innit. | 她是个护士 是吧 |
[38:52] | Help me, then. I need this leg. | 那就帮帮我 我需要这条腿 |
[38:54] | I need it to be able to run away from them things. | 我要用这条腿逃命呢 |
[38:57] | You think I’m gonna help you? | 你觉得我会帮你吗 |
[38:58] | After you attacked me, and robbed me, | 在你们袭击抢劫了我之后 |
[39:00] | and then set those dogs on the police? | 然后又找那些狗弄死了警察 |
[39:02] | – Yes to the first two, no to the last one. – Dogs? | -前两个我们承认 最后一个与我们无关 -狗吗 |
[39:05] | Dogs with glow-in-the-dark jaws? Dogs with no eyes? | 狗的牙会发光吗 狗没有眼睛吗 |
[39:07] | Dogs the size of gorillas? D’you think they’re dogs? | 狗长的像猩猩那么大吗 你认为那是狗吗 |
[39:10] | Go out there and try feedin’em some Pedigree Chum. | 要不你出去喂它们狗粮试试 |
[39:12] | They’re aliens. | 它们是外星生物 |
[39:13] | Whatever the fuck they are, they’re not fucking aliens. | 不管它们是什么 才他妈不是外星生物呢 |
[39:17] | You swear too much, man. | 你脏话太多了 |
[39:18] | Yeah, you got a potty mouth, man. | 是啊 你嘴巴真不干净 伙计 |
[39:20] | Whatever they are, they’re inside the block. | 不管它们是什么 它们就在街区里 |
[39:23] | They’re after everyone. | 它们在追每一个人 |
[39:24] | Yeah, we’re on the same side now. You get me? | 我们现在在同一条船上 懂吗 |
[39:32] | – No feds. – You’d be better off calling the Ghostbusters. | -不准报警 -你最好打电话给捉鬼人 |
[39:36] | This is the block. We take care of things our own way. Get me? | 这里是街区 要按我们的方式来办事 你懂吗 |
[39:39] | – You’re joking? – Does it look like he’s jokin’? | -你在开玩笑吧 -他看起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[39:41] | I was gonna call for help. Your friend needs to go to hospital. | 我是想打电话求救 你朋友需要去医院 |
[39:45] | So do you. If those wounds get infected, they could kill you. | 你也是的 如果那些伤口感染了 你会送命的 |
[39:48] | – Nah, he likes his scars, innit. – Fuck! | -他喜欢伤疤 -该死的 |
[39:51] | He’s bleedin’ to death! Help him! | 他不停的流血 会死的 帮帮他 |
[39:53] | We ain’t gonna do nothing. | 我们不会对你怎么样 |
[39:56] | Fix him. | 救救他 |
[40:00] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:14] | It’s one of the most extraordinary spectacles in nature. | 这是自然界最神奇的现象之一 |
[40:18] | What if those kids were right? | 如果那几个小子说的是对的 |
[40:21] | What if they’re connected – that freak show animal | 如果那些怪物 |
[40:24] | and the hole in my dad’s car? | 和我爸爸车上的洞有关怎么办 |
[40:25] | What if there is some kind of invasion and the police are out there? | 如果真有外星入侵 警察就在外面怎么办 |
[40:29] | I can’t get busted again. | 我不能再被抓了 |
[40:32] | – You’ve been busted? – Yeah. | -你被抓住过 -是的 |
[40:35] | Left half an oz in my jeans, | 把半盎司大麻忘在牛仔裤兜里 |
[40:36] | put them in the washing machine by mistake and… | 不小心放进洗衣机里洗 |
[40:39] | I shit you not, my mum’s underwear came out stinking of skunk. | 把我妈的内衣洗的跟臭鼬一样臭 |
[40:43] | My dad obviously caught a whiff and cut off my allowance. | 我爸闻出来了 就断了我的零用钱 |
[40:49] | Next time, it’ll be my testicleless. | 再有一次 我就死定了 |
[40:51] | Yeah, it’s tough times for you, mate. | 那确实不好过啊 伙计 |
[40:54] | The irony is, now I’ve gotta | 更讽刺的是 现在我得 |
[40:55] | sell twice the amount just to pay the rent. | 多卖一倍的大麻才能付得起房租 |
[40:58] | I thought you said you lived at home? | 你不是在家里住吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, well, I mean… | 是啊 我的意思是… |
[41:03] | I mean “Rent” in the proverbial sense. | 只是用俗话打个比方 |
[41:05] | Oh, yeah. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know. | 是啊 你知道 要做分内的事情 |
[41:08] | A man’s gotta put bread on the table, proverbially speaking, of course. | 人总得吃饭吧 也是打比方 当然 |
[41:12] | Fo-shizzle. | 是啊 |
[41:14] | Listen, even if it is an alien invasion, | 听着 即使有外星生物入侵 |
[41:17] | they’re four foot high, they’re blind | 也不过才4英尺高 是瞎子 |
[41:19] | and they got kicked to death by a group of kids. | 还被一帮小混混打死了 |
[41:22] | – We got nothing to worry about. – Yeah. | -没必要担心 -是的 |
[41:25] | – All right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -是啊 |
[41:40] | Sorry I messed up your couch. | 把你的沙发弄乱了 抱歉 |
[41:42] | – Don’t worry about it. – D’you want me to take ’em off? | -没关系 -你需要我把裤子脱掉吗 |
[41:46] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用 |
[41:47] | You sure? I got nice boxers on. | 你确定吗 我的短裤很好看 |
[41:50] | Genuine Calvin Klein. Fresh today. | 正宗CK牌的 今天刚买的 |
[41:54] | – Tell me if this hurts. – Try me. | -疼的话就告诉我 -尽管来试 |
[41:57] | Ow! Hurts. | 好疼 |
[41:59] | – How about this? – Hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts! | -这样呢 -疼疼疼疼疼 |
[42:02] | You’ve torn a few minor arteries. You might have a fracture. | 有轻微的动脉断裂 可能还有骨折 |
[42:05] | This needs treating before you lose too much blood. | 在你失血过多前必须治疗 |
[42:07] | – Do it, then. – I can’t do it. | -那就治吧 -我不行 |
[42:09] | I don’t have the equipment or the skill. | 我既没设备也没技术 |
[42:11] | I’ve only just graduated. | 我刚毕业 |
[42:13] | And I missed the class on alien bite wounds. | 而且没学过治疗外星生物咬伤 |
[42:15] | Stop hyping, man. | 别乱说了 伙计 |
[42:17] | Pass me that cushion. | 把垫子递给我 |
[42:20] | I said, pass me that cushion! | 我说 把垫子递给我 |
[42:31] | Oh! Don’t take it out on me. | 别把气撒在我身上 |
[42:36] | I ain’t seen you around here before, you know. | 我以前在这附近没见过你 |
[42:38] | – You lived here long? – Couple of months. | -你住这里很久了吗 -几个月吧 |
[42:41] | Hmm. Nice place you got. | 这儿可是个好地方 |
[42:43] | Thanks. Thinking of moving. | 谢了 我正考虑搬家 |
[42:46] | Shame. Why? | 可惜 为什么啊 |
[42:48] | – I don’t like the area. – What do you mean, don’t like the area? | -不喜欢这街区 -你什么意思啊 |
[42:52] | What’s wrong with the area? | 这里不是挺好吗 |
[42:56] | Fam, stay. | 哥们儿 别动 |
[43:23] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[43:26] | – What was that? – They found us. | -什么东西 -他们找到我们了 |
[43:28] | How could they find us? There’s, like, 160 doors in this block. | 怎么可能 这个单元差不多有160家住户 |
[43:31] | Whatever gang war you’re involved in, leave me out of it, please. | 你们黑帮火拼 别把我扯进去就是 |
[43:36] | Hey, this ain’t got nothin’ to do with gangs. | 听着 这个跟黑帮没有关系 |
[43:39] | Or drugs. Or rap music. Or violence in video games. | 与毒品 说唱乐 或者游戏中的暴力也无关 |
[43:42] | – This is the worst night of my life. – Feeling’s mutual. | -这是我一生中最糟糕的夜晚 -彼此彼此 |
[43:50] | Moses, don’t, man! | 摩西 不要 |
[44:05] | Moses. | 摩西 |
[44:07] | Ninja! | 威武 |
[44:08] | Tango neutralised. | 一剑封喉 |
[44:23] | See? Is that a dog? | 自己看看 是狗吗 |
[44:26] | – No. – No, that is not a dog. | -不是 -显然不是 这显然不是狗 |
[44:29] | That’s black. | 黑色的 |
[44:31] | Too black to see. | 黑得看不清 |
[44:33] | That’s the blackest black ever, fam. | 从没见过这么黑的 哥们 |
[44:40] | That’s blacker than my cousin Femi. | 比我堂弟芬米还黑 |
[44:44] | Oi, where’s that woman? | 那个女的呢 |
[45:15] | Wherever you’re going, I’m coming with you. | 你们去哪 我就去哪 |
[45:18] | After what you put me through tonight, it’s the least you can do. | 这是你们搞的烂摊子 不能撇下我不管 |
[45:21] | No way, man. She’s bare annoyin’. | 免谈 伙计 她纯粹是个麻烦 |
[45:24] | Make her leave. Let that snitch get murked. | 让她走 让这个举报者见鬼去 |
[45:26] | Dennis, why you acting like such a prick? | 丹尼斯 你有没有脑子啊 |
[45:29] | I need the nurse. Do you want me to die? | 我需要个护士 你想我死吗 |
[45:31] | We can’t stand around here arguing. We need to roll. Now! | 我们没功夫耗在这里 赶紧撤 立刻 |
[45:34] | – My name’s Sam. – Jerome. | -我叫萨姆 -我叫杰罗姆 |
[45:36] | – I’m Pest. – No, man. | -我叫害虫 -不行 哥们 |
[45:38] | Dennis. | 他叫丹尼斯 |
[45:40] | You’re Moses, right? | 你是摩西 对吧 |
[45:44] | You’re gonna need a weapon. | 你需要一件武器 |
[46:10] | Move along, please. Move along. | 向前走 向前走 |
[46:21] | Yo, bring it, bring it, bring it. | 给我 给我 给我 |
[46:23] | Bring it, bring it, bring it. Yo, bring the thing, blood. | 给我 给我 给我 东西给我 |
[46:27] | – What’s happening, man? – Something fucked up. | -怎么回事 伙计 -见鬼了 |
[46:30] | Hi-Hatz, bruv, there’s bare feds in the area, | 高帽 哥们 这个区域有很多警察 |
[46:32] | roadblocks and everything. | 设有路障以及其它所有东西 |
[46:33] | Maybe we should chill out till things die down. | 或许我们应该先沉住气 等风头过去 |
[46:35] | Are you telling me to chill out? | 你让我沉住气吗 |
[46:37] | No. Wait till things cool down. | 没有 我是说先等风头过去再说 |
[46:38] | You telling me to cool down? | 你告诉我要冷静下来吗 |
[46:39] | Ah, forget it, bruv. | 好吧 就当我什么都没说 哥们 |
[46:42] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[46:46] | Get in the car now! | 立刻 |
[46:51] | They mash up my whip with a bully van they stole, | 那几个家伙驾着偷来的警车撞了我的车 |
[46:53] | start threatening me about aliens or some shit, | 还他妈的用狗屎外星人来威胁我 |
[46:56] | facing me down, telling me I’m gonna get shifted. | 居高临下的样子 跟我说得赶紧离开 |
[46:59] | Hey, watch where you’re going, you prick! | 看着点儿开车 傻冒 |
[47:01] | Then, some like…some like big dog, | 接着呢 有个像大狗 |
[47:03] | some big gorilla wolf motherfucker, | 像大猩猩一样的混帐东西 |
[47:06] | comes down from the roof, rolls Tonks, | 从上面跳下来 把汤克斯扑倒在地 |
[47:08] | tears his neck all the way out. Believe. | 把他的喉咙就那样给撕碎了 真的 |
[47:12] | – So was it a dog, then? – Don’t give a fuck what it was. | -这么说是条狗了 -别跟我纠结具体什么东西 |
[47:15] | Shot that ting. Died easy. | 弹无虚发 当场打死 |
[47:17] | And we gotta learn them youngers tonight, you get me? | 今晚得给他们点颜色瞧瞧 明白吗 |
[47:20] | That’s my block! | 这是老子的地盘 |
[47:22] | Don’t give a fuck | 别不干不净 |
[47:24] | Blat, blat, blat | 叭啦 叭啦 叭啦 |
[47:25] | Get that snitch Get the strap | 逮住举报者 带上皮鞭 |
[47:27] | Don’t give a fuck Blat, blat, blat… | 别不干不净 叭啦 叭啦 叭啦 |
[47:56] | You get four years for carrying an offensive weapon, you know. | 携带攻击性武器要判四年 这你知道的 |
[47:59] | – I think this situation’s a bit different. – Is it? | -这次情况有点不同吧 -有什么不同 |
[48:02] | Walking around, expecting to get jumped at any moment? | 在路上走 随时都会有怪物扑上来 |
[48:05] | Feels like just another day in the ends to me. | 对我来说太平常了 |
[48:07] | – Where’s he taking us? – Tia’s flat. | -他把我们带去哪里 -蒂雅的公寓 |
[48:10] | How will we be any safer in her place? | 为什么她家会比我家安全呢 |
[48:12] | Security gate. | 那边装有防盗门 |
[48:14] | She wouldn’t be asking | 要是她看见过那几个妞打架的场面 |
[48:15] | that question if she’d seen them girls fight. | 就不会那么问了 |
[48:23] | Ay, it’s Biggz. He’s alive. | 是比格兹 他还活着 |
[48:27] | Yo, Biggz, we thought you was dead. | 比格兹 我们还以为你死了 |
[48:28] | I called you 50 times, blood. | 我给你打了50次电话 |
[48:30] | What’s your phone doing on silent at a time like this for, fam? | 这种时候 你的手机怎么还静音啊 |
[48:33] | – Where you at? – In the bin. | -你在哪 -垃圾箱里 |
[48:35] | Same bin I was at that | 就是上次艾斯伯里的那帮家伙追我的时候 |
[48:36] | time them boys from Aylesbury was after me. | 我藏的那个垃圾箱 |
[48:39] | One of them things is trying to headbang me out. Rescue me, yeah? | 有个怪物想把我撞出来 救我 |
[48:42] | Ain’t that simple, bruv. | 没那么简单 伙计 |
[48:43] | Them things are in the block, busting through doors. | 这群东西就在街区里 到处横冲直撞 |
[48:46] | You’re the only one with credit. Call everyone, spread the word. | 只有你还有话费了 多打电话 把消息传出去 |
[48:49] | Tell them to stay inside. Get me? | 让他们都待在家里 明白吗 |
[48:51] | I’ll bell you back when we get to Tia’s. | 我们到了蒂雅家后再打给你 |
[48:54] | Fuck this, man! | 我操 |
[49:00] | – Yo, Biggz. – Listen, listen. | -比格兹 -听着 听着 |
[49:02] | I’ve got one pound credit and | 我要告诉很多人 |
[49:03] | bare people to call. I can only say this once. | 但是只剩下一块钱话费 我只能说一遍 |
[49:05] | We need backup. Alien attack. | 我们需要后援 这是外星人袭击 |
[49:07] | Slow down. I don’t understand a word you’re saying. Speak slowly. | 讲慢点 我一个词也听不清 说慢点 |
[49:11] | This ain’t no time to be speaking slowly! | 这时候没办法慢 |
[49:13] | Moses and Dennis are heading to Tia’s. Call everyone! | 摩西和丹尼斯正往蒂雅家里去 告诉大家 |
[49:16] | Tell them to come back! That thing we killed was for real! | 让他们回来 我们杀死的那个是真实的 |
[49:19] | Now there ‘s bigger ones battering me… | 现在有更大的耗上我们了 |
[49:21] | Phone me later when you ain’t playing Xbox. | 等你打完游戏再打给我 |
[49:32] | Check it. Reginald and Gavin survived. | 看啊 雷金纳德和加文没死 |
[49:35] | Don’t answer those names no more. It’s Probs and Mayhem. | 别再喊错了 是找事狂跟破坏王 |
[49:38] | Fam, we saw the aliens. | 哥们 我们看到外星人了 |
[49:40] | They ran past us, straight. | 它们从我们旁边跑了过去 径直跑过去 |
[49:42] | We got tools. | 我们有家伙 |
[49:46] | – Let us roll with you, man. – That’s not real, is it? | -让咱俩和你们并肩战斗吧 -那不是真的吧 |
[49:49] | – Jesus, he looks about six. – I’m nine and a half. | -上帝啊 他看起来才六岁 -我九岁半了 |
[49:52] | – That ain’t a toy, Gavin. Give me that. – Hey, leave it! | -那可不是玩具 凯文 给我 -嘿 是我的 |
[49:58] | Hey. Hey, let go, Fam. Oi, let go. | 走吧 哥们 走 |
[50:00] | Yo, Reginald, Gavin! | 雷金纳德 加文 |
[50:03] | Go home, lock your door. Do your homework. Watch Naruto. | 回家去 锁上门 做你的家庭作业 看看火影 |
[50:06] | Just stay inside tonight, get me? | 今晚就待着家里 懂吗 |
[50:10] | That’s my cousin’s! I gotta give it back! | 那是我表哥的 要还的 |
[50:12] | Stop bitching, You got a Super Soaker still. | 少他妈废话 不过这个水枪确实很牛 |
[50:14] | You really think they’ll die if you shoot water at them? | 你们真以为喷水就能把怪物打死吗 |
[50:17] | Ain’t water in it. Is it? | 里面可不是水 是吧 |
[50:21] | You ain’t bringing all them in here. | 你不能把他们都给带进来 |
[50:23] | No. They’re involved in something. | 绝对不行 他们惹上麻烦了 |
[50:25] | Someone’s chasing ’em. They got weapons. | 有人在追他们 他们还有武器 |
[50:27] | And, look, that one’s bleedin’. | 还有 看 那人还在流血 |
[50:29] | And that woman, I don’t even know her. | 还有那个女的 我都没见过 |
[50:31] | I’m not getting myself | 我才不想 |
[50:32] | involved in a situation I don’t need to be in. | 趟这个浑水 |
[50:35] | It’s my house, Dimples. | 这是我家 小酒窝 |
[50:37] | Come. | 进来吧 |
[50:40] | Get off me, man. | 离我远点 |
[50:50] | There’s only one helicopter out there. Copper chopper. | 那边就一架直升机 是条子的 |
[50:54] | Ain’t even military. And it’s only around these ends. | 又没有军事行动 只在这个区转悠 |
[50:57] | This ain’t London-wide. This is localized. | 看来不是整个伦敦 只在这一区 |
[51:00] | – Yeah, localized in your head. – Localized in your dreams. | -是的 你自己这么想 -在你的梦境里 |
[51:03] | Drapsed by the feds? Yes. | 被警察追查吗 这我信 |
[51:05] | Big gorilla-alien-wolf monsters killing everyone? Uh-uh. | 庞大的外星怪物要杀死所有人啊 |
[51:09] | – Maybe they only fell on these ends. – Please! | -可能他们只在这个区降临 -拜托 |
[51:11] | What kind of alien, | 哪种外星人啊 |
[51:12] | out of all the places in the whole wide world, | 在如此广阔的世界 |
[51:14] | would invade some | 却偏偏侵犯伦敦南部的 |
[51:16] | shitty council estate in South London? | 一群不起眼的小混混呢 |
[51:17] | One that’s looking for a right. | 是来复仇的 |
[51:19] | They’re coming for us. Ready or not. | 他们是冲着我们来的 不管有没有准备好 |
[51:23] | Ready or not, here I come | 准备好没有 我来了 |
[51:25] | – You can’t hide – Excuse me. | -你无处藏身 -打断一下 |
[51:28] | They’re gonna find you | 它们会找到你 |
[51:29] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[51:31] | There’s a dead one in my living room. | 我房间里就有个死了的家伙 |
[51:33] | I live on the first floor. Go and look if you don’t believe me. | 就在一楼 不信的话自己去看看 |
[51:36] | You can walk right in. There’s no front door any more. | 你可以径直走进去 前门已经被毁掉了 |
[51:39] | Moses, when did you start going out with your maths teacher? | 摩西 你什么时候开始跟你的数学老师鬼混了 |
[51:45] | – How d’you know that woman? – We met earlier. | -你怎么认识她的 -不久前认识的 |
[51:47] | He mugged me. | 他抢劫了我 |
[51:49] | – Whey! For real? – That pan I believe. | -真的吗 -这个我倒是信 |
[51:52] | That true? You rob that woman? | 真的吗 你们抢了那个女的吗 |
[51:55] | Yeah. But afterwards she | 是的 不过随后她帮我 |
[51:56] | fixed my leg and we saved her from the monster. | 治疗腿 我们从外星怪物那里把她救了 |
[51:58] | So…we’re mates now and it’s all sweet. | 所以 我们现在是伙伴了 挺好的 |
[52:01] | – We’re heroes, innit? – Heroes? | -我们是英雄 是不是 -英雄吗 |
[52:04] | Five of you and a knife against one woman? | 你们五个大男人拿着一把刀对付一个女人吗 |
[52:06] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋吧 |
[52:07] | Raah. Cold. | 真够冷酷的 |
[52:09] | Nah, nah, nah, don’t build it up, luv. It weren’t all that. | 算了 算了 别小事大提 不是那回事了 |
[52:12] | We never even touched you. | 我们压根就没碰你 |
[52:13] | The blade was to get it over with quick. | 用刀只是为了快点解决 |
[52:15] | – We was as scared as you. – Blade? | -我们和你一样害怕 -刀吗 |
[52:18] | You’re such a waste. Why’s it always trouble with you? | 争点气行吗 怎么老是惹麻烦呢 |
[52:21] | Why’s it always someone | 不是有人被抢 |
[52:22] | gettin’ robbed or beaten up or gettin’ arrested? | 有人被打 就是有人进局子了 |
[52:25] | We can’t deal with this on our own. We have to call the police. | 这事靠我们自己没法搞定 得报警 |
[52:28] | You can trust me. I’ll tell them what really happened. | 相信我吧 我会告诉他们实情的 |
[52:31] | Think the police will help them? | 你以为警察会帮他们吗 |
[52:33] | They might not arrest you, but they’ll arrest them. | 他们可能不会逮捕你 但铁定逮捕他们 |
[52:35] | For the murder of two police officers, | 理由是谋杀了两位警官 |
[52:37] | vehicle theft, resisting arrest – | 机车偷盗 还有拒捕 |
[52:39] | everything that happened everywhere in the ends tonight. | 今晚的一连串事件都会算到他们头上 |
[52:42] | They arrest us for nothing already. | 他们以前就毫无缘由地逮捕过我们 |
[52:46] | You know what I reckon, yeah? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[52:48] | I reckon the feds sent them, anyway. | 我猜测是这些怪物是警察派来的 |
[52:50] | Government probably bred those creatures to kill black boys. | 政府饲养这些生物用来杀害黑人 |
[52:54] | First they sent drugs to the ends, then they sent guns. | 开始他们放任毒品交易 接着是枪械 |
[52:58] | Now they sent monsters to get us. | 现在是怪物 |
[53:01] | They don’t care, man. | 他们根本就不在乎我们的死活 |
[53:03] | We ain’t killin’ each other fast enough, | 嫌我们自相残杀的速度不够快 |
[53:05] | so they decided to speed up the process. | 所以他们决定加速这个进程 |
[53:08] | Believe. | 说的没错 |
[53:12] | Pest, I told you not to do that! Do it out the window, yeah? | 害虫 我跟你说过别在这吸 外面去 |
[53:16] | It’s pain relief. Ask the nurse. | 这样可以减缓疼痛 不信问护士 |
[53:21] | Excuse me, but what is that? | 不是吧 那是什么啊 |
[53:30] | Oh, my days! | 天哪 |
[53:37] | – You can’t take two, fam. – Watch me. | -你没法对付两个的 哥们 -看我的 |
[53:42] | Shit. It is a toy! | 操 真是玩具枪 |
[53:54] | Help! Hey, Moses! | 救我 摩西 |
[53:59] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[54:18] | – Moses. – It’s coming for you, Moses! | -摩西 -它朝你去了 摩西 |
[54:27] | Oi, you fucker! | 操你妈的 |
[54:30] | Tia, what you doing? | 蒂雅 你干什么 |
[54:33] | Back! | 退后 |
[54:36] | Bash it! Kill it! Kill it! | 打它 杀了它 杀了它 |
[54:54] | – Don’t stop! – Harder! Cut him! | -别停下来 -再用力点 砍了它 |
[55:02] | Kill him! Harder! | 杀了它 用力 |
[55:10] | Oh, Shit! | 操 |
[55:23] | Yo, youngers, wagwan? | 喂 小子们 干什么呢 |
[55:27] | – Nothing much. – All right. | -没干什么 -是的 |
[55:28] | Nice weapons. Who you flghtin’? | 装备不错嘛 跟谁打 |
[55:30] | – Aliens. – Is it? | -外星人 -是吗 |
[55:33] | – Seen that yout Moses lately? – Who wants to know? | -最近有看到摩西吗 -管他呢 |
[55:36] | He called us for backup. Help him fight the aliens off. | 他让我们做后援 帮助他击退外星人 |
[55:40] | Bang! Bang! Bang! | 砰 砰 砰 |
[55:42] | So, where’s he at? | 那么 他人在哪 |
[55:57] | You know that little one you killed before? | 还记得你先前杀死的那个小的吗 |
[56:00] | That was a mistake. | 不该杀的 |
[56:01] | They weren’t going for us. | 不然他们就不会追着我们不放了 |
[56:03] | They were going for you. | 他们完全是因你而来 |
[56:04] | Actions have consequences, you know. | 事情都会导致一定的后果 |
[56:07] | Everywhere you go, bad things happen. | 到处惹事生非 你真是个扫把星 |
[56:10] | Stay away from us, Moses. | 离我们远点 摩西 |
[56:30] | You should leave. I don’t want no one else to die. | 你们走吧 我不希望再有人死去 |
[56:33] | – Fuck that, bruv. I got your back. – I ain’t going nowhere. | -少扯淡 哥们 我跟定你了 -我哪儿也不去 |
[56:36] | They took Dennis. We gotta kill all them things, bruv. | 它们杀了丹尼斯 我们得把它们全杀了 |
[56:43] | Come on! | 快来 |
[56:48] | Come on! | 快来 |
[56:57] | Easy kill. | 小意思 |
[57:03] | Run, man! Come on! | 快跑 伙计 快 |
[57:05] | – What are you waiting for? – Shit! | -还等什么 -操 |
[57:08] | Open the door! Go! | 开门 快走 |
[57:22] | Wagwan, its young Den. If it’s girls, leave a message. | 叭啦 我是小丹利 是妞儿就留言吧 |
[57:25] | Mandem, I’m on the block, innit. | 如果是男的 到街区找我 |
[57:27] | Dennis, fam, I made bare calls. | 丹尼斯 我打了好多电话 |
[57:29] | Everyone’s come down to back us, | 所有人都过来支援我们了 |
[57:30] | blood, but no one can get inside. | 可是没人能进来 |
[57:32] | Feds have the block on lockdown. | 警察们封锁了街区 |
[57:34] | You’ve got one minute remaining. | 电话提示音: 通话时间还剩一分钟 |
[57:37] | I ain’t got much credit. And I can’t be in this bin much longer. | 我话费不多了 这个垃圾箱也半刻呆不下去了 |
[57:40] | I need to make a break for it. | 我得奋力一搏 |
[57:43] | I’ll see you at the other side, yeah? | 出去以后再见 好吗 |
[57:53] | Aargh! | 我操 |
[57:55] | Hey, what the fuck, man! | 怎么回事 |
[57:59] | Why won’t someone flippin’ rescue me? | 怎么没人来救我 |
[59:02] | Better get the next one, blood. | 坐别的电梯吧 伙计 |
[59:35] | Go, man! | 去吧 伙计 |
[59:40] | – Who was that? – That’s Hi-Hatz. | -刚才是谁 -是高帽 |
[59:43] | – Man’s a sausage. – Why is he shooting at us? | -就是个混蛋 -为什么朝我们开枪 |
[59:45] | His best friend got ate and he’s a bit vexed. | 他最好的朋友被吃了 他很生气 |
[59:49] | I know exactly how he feels. | 我很理解他的心情 |
[59:51] | Would someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? | 有没有人告诉我 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[59:54] | What’s chasing you? Why is | 谁在追你们 为什么 |
[59:55] | the other lift full of bits of dead people? | 另一个梯厢里全是死人 |
[59:58] | What? We need to go down. | 什么 我们得下去 |
[59:59] | I ain’t going down. | 我不打算下去 |
[1:00:00] | There’s too many things down there out to get me. | 下去后 外面有太多东西对我虎视眈眈 |
[1:00:03] | True say. Bare police, | 确实如此 大量条子 |
[1:00:05] | crazy gangsters and fucked-up monsters down there. | 疯狂的歹徒 还有他妈的怪物 |
[1:00:08] | OK. Good. Let’s not go down. Where can we go? | 好的 很好 不下去 可我们去哪呢 |
[1:00:11] | – We’re going to Ron’s weed room. – What’s Ron’s weed room? | -去罗恩的大麻室 -罗恩的大麻室是什么 |
[1:00:14] | It’s a big room full of weed. And it’s Ron’s. It’s good. | 是个装满大麻的大房间 是罗恩的 很安全 |
[1:00:17] | – it’s like Fort fucking Knox up there. – Plan. | -就像堡垒一样坚不可摧 -好主意 |
[1:00:19] | 19. | 19楼 |
[1:00:21] | Bravo Team, on me, on me. Hold positions. | 敢死队 跟着我 保持队形 |
[1:00:28] | This is long, man. They’ve all gone. | 真没劲 它们都跑了 |
[1:00:36] | No, they ain’t. Check it. | 不 没有 你看 |
[1:01:03] | Down the end. | 就在尽头 |
[1:01:09] | I am too high for this shit. | 大麻抽多了 抗不住 |
[1:01:12] | Trust. | 肯定的 |
[1:01:17] | – I wanna shoot those things, man. – Same here, bruv. | -我想干掉它们 -我也是 |
[1:01:19] | – Times three. – Done now. | -我也一样 -那就动手吧 |
[1:01:49] | – Bangers, man, bangers! – I’m Brewis, by the way. | -鞭炮 鞭炮 -对了 我叫布鲁维斯 |
[1:01:52] | – Sam. – Front pocket, man. | -我叫萨姆 -前兜里 伙计 |
[1:01:54] | I’m meant to be at a party in Fulham. | 本来要去富勒姆参加派对的 |
[1:01:56] | Now I’m trapped in this bloody block. | 现在却陷入这样血腥的大楼里 |
[1:01:58] | Yo, Pest. Get ready with that lighter. Yeah, pass it, pass it. | 害虫 准备好打火机 递过来 递过来 |
[1:02:02] | – What about you? – I live here. | -你呢 -我住这里 |
[1:02:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:02:06] | Wicked. | 太糟了 |
[1:02:08] | I’m set. | 我准备好了 |
[1:02:25] | Lights. Stay close. | 灯光 靠近点 |
[1:02:29] | Go. Go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:02:37] | – Hurry up, man. Keep moving. – Wait for me. | -快 伙计 赶快走 -等等我 |
[1:02:46] | Fire in the hole. | 朝洞里打 |
[1:02:59] | Get the fuck off me, man. | 离我远点 傻冒 |
[1:03:03] | Jesus. There’s one behind us. Run! | 上帝啊 我们背后有一个 快跑 |
[1:03:13] | Jerome, where are you, man? | 杰罗姆 你在哪 |
[1:03:22] | Jerome! | 杰罗姆 |
[1:03:27] | Jerome! Where you at? | 杰罗姆 你在哪儿 |
[1:03:29] | Jerome! | 杰罗姆 |
[1:03:31] | Jerome? | 杰罗姆 |
[1:03:39] | I can’t see shit, man! Come on, come on. Come on. | 我什么都看不见 快 快 |
[1:03:43] | Pest? Moses? | 害虫 摩西 |
[1:03:46] | Pest! Moses! | 害虫 摩西 |
[1:03:49] | Jerome, where you at? | 杰罗姆 你在哪儿 |
[1:03:52] | – Oi, lights, man, lights! – Trying to find ’em, man. | -灯光 灯光 -正在找 |
[1:03:57] | I’m going back. Stay by the lights. | 我先回去 待在灯光这里 |
[1:04:01] | Are you there, man? | 你在吗 伙计 |
[1:04:04] | They’re coming up the stairs, quick. | 它们上楼来了 快点 |
[1:04:06] | Jerome? | 杰罗姆 |
[1:04:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[1:04:20] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:04:22] | They got Jerome. Moses! | 它们抓了杰罗姆 摩西 |
[1:04:25] | They took him! They took Jerome! | 它们抓走了他 |
[1:04:30] | Man! | 去死吧 |
[1:04:35] | What the fuck was that for? | 他妈的揍我干嘛啊 |
[1:04:38] | Moses, blood! Come on, man, they’ll kill you! | 摩西 有血 快走 它们要杀了你 |
[1:04:45] | Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:04:55] | – Yo, Ron! Ron! – Ron, man, let us in! | -罗恩 -罗恩 让我们进去 |
[1:04:58] | – Ron! – Open the door, man! | -罗恩 -快开门 哥们 |
[1:04:59] | – Hey, let us in, man! – Hey, open the door! | -让我们进去 -快开门 |
[1:05:02] | – All right? – We need to hide in your weed room. | -什么事 -让我们藏到你的大麻屋里 |
[1:05:04] | It’s the only safe place left in the block. | 那是这个街区唯一安全的地方了 |
[1:05:08] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不确定 |
[1:05:10] | – Ah, come on! Hurry up! – All right, all right. | -快点 -好吧 |
[1:05:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:05:16] | Wagwan, Moses? | 还好吗 摩西 |
[1:05:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:05:28] | – You killed that thing. – Hi-Hatz, bruv… | -你杀了那玩意 -高帽 哥们 |
[1:05:32] | – You brought it in the ends. – I don’t want no trouble. | -你引来了它 -我不想惹麻烦 |
[1:05:35] | You brought fed in the ends. | 你引来了条子 |
[1:05:37] | Listen to me, bruv. | 听我说 哥们 |
[1:05:39] | You brought an alien invasion to the ends. | 你引来了外星入侵 |
[1:05:45] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:05:46] | Behind you, bruv. | 注意身后 哥们 |
[1:05:47] | – Don’t chat me. – I’m not even lyin’. | -别耍我 -我没骗你 |
[1:05:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:05:51] | I was gonna make you. | 我本想成就你 |
[1:05:53] | Now…I’m gonna dead you. | 可现在…我要毙了你 |
[1:05:56] | This is my block. Get me? | 这是我的地盘 听懂了吗 |
[1:06:01] | Not really. | 没有 |
[1:06:44] | Wish I’d never chased after that thing. | 我没去追杀那玩意就好了 |
[1:06:48] | Wish we never murked you. | 我们没打劫你就好了 |
[1:06:52] | I wish I never took that white off Hi-Hatz. | 我没从高帽那里领白粉就好了 |
[1:06:55] | Wish I’d just gone home and played FIFA like Biggz said. | 如果听比格兹的回家打实况足球就好了 |
[1:06:59] | Anyone got skins? | 谁有烟纸 |
[1:07:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:07:05] | Bare weed and no skins. | 守着这么多大麻却没有烟纸 |
[1:07:09] | This is my worst nightmare. | 还有比这更糟的吗 |
[1:07:11] | Listen, yeah. We never knew you lived in the block. | 听着 我们不知道你住在这街区 |
[1:07:16] | If… If we knew you, we wouldn’t have stepped you. | 如果我们知道 就不会拦住你 |
[1:07:19] | It would have been OK to mug me | 如果我不住这里 |
[1:07:20] | if I didn’t live here? Is that how it works? | 你们就可以随意打劫 是这个意思吧 |
[1:07:23] | Boy, you’s tetchy. | 有点过了吧 |
[1:07:25] | He’s tryin’ to apologise to you, man. | 他在跟你道歉呢 |
[1:07:30] | You’re quite fit, you know. | 别说 你还蛮有型的 |
[1:07:34] | – Have you got a boyfriend? – Yeah. | -有男友了吗 -有 |
[1:07:37] | Are you sure about him? Where is he? | 你确定吗 他在哪里 |
[1:07:40] | Cos he ain’t exactly looking after you tonight. | 他今晚都没怎么找过你 |
[1:07:42] | – He’s in Ghana. – You go out with an African man? | -他在加纳 -你交了个非洲男友 |
[1:07:45] | No, he’s helping children. | 不 他在那帮助儿童 |
[1:07:47] | He volunteers for the Red Cross. | 他是红十字会志愿者 |
[1:07:49] | Oh, is it? | 真的吗 |
[1:07:51] | Why can’t he help the children of Britain? | 他干嘛不来帮帮英国的儿童 |
[1:07:54] | Not exotic enough, is it? | 缺少异国情调 是吧 |
[1:07:56] | Don’t get no nice suntan. | 也晒不出性感的古铜肤色 |
[1:08:11] | Raah. Moses, your jacket’s gone rave. | 摩西 你的夹克酷毙了 |
[1:08:17] | It’s glowing in the UV light. | 在紫外线灯下闪闪发光 |
[1:08:22] | Maybe it’s some kind of pheromone. | 这或许是某种费洛蒙 |
[1:08:25] | Maybe it’s a what now? | 某种什么 |
[1:08:27] | Er…it’s an eco-hormone that triggers a social response | 生物的一种激素 能在种群个体之间 |
[1:08:30] | in members of the same species. | 引发社交行为 |
[1:08:32] | Maybe that’s a female and the others are male, | 大概这只是母的 那些是公的 |
[1:08:35] | and that… that… that stuff is what’s attracting them here. | 就是那玩意把它们都吸引到这来 |
[1:08:39] | They’re smelling us. | 它们闻着我们的气味找来的 |
[1:08:42] | They fell out of the sky, yeah? | 它们从天上掉下来的 对吧 |
[1:08:45] | Well, maybe they like drift through space on… | 也许它们本来在天上飘着 |
[1:08:48] | on solar winds, like spores, | 像孢子一样被风吹来吹去 |
[1:08:50] | and…whatever planet they land on first, | 不管它们在哪个星球着陆 |
[1:08:53] | the female leaves a pheromone trail for the males to follow it, | 雌性留下这种信息素 招引雄性前来 |
[1:08:56] | find it, breed, et cetera. | 找到她交配什么的 |
[1:08:59] | Like bees, like beetles, like moths. | 就好像蜜蜂 甲虫 蛾子一样 |
[1:09:01] | Some fucking funny-looking moth. | 他妈丑得要死的蛾子 |
[1:09:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:09:06] | Well, whatever it is, you’re covered in it | 不管它是什么 你浑身都是它的气味 |
[1:09:08] | and it seems to be piquing | 而这似乎让那些 |
[1:09:10] | the interest of a rather hostile alien species. | 充满敌意的外星生物很不满 |
[1:09:12] | Just saying, maybe if you took those clothes off, | 我猜 如果你脱掉衣服 |
[1:09:15] | they wouldn’t know we were here. | 大概它们就找不到我们了 |
[1:09:17] | You fancy him or something? Are you trying to get him naked? | 你喜欢他还是怎么着 想看他裸体吗 |
[1:09:20] | No, I’m trying to save your life. | 不 我只是想救你们的命 |
[1:09:24] | And in answer to your question earlier… | 至于你之前的问题… |
[1:09:30] | Ah, thank fuck. | 他妈的多谢了 |
[1:09:34] | Bruv, I swear I will never cuss you again. | 哥们 我发誓不再讽刺你了 |
[1:09:43] | Yo, Brewis. | 布鲁维斯 |
[1:09:46] | Everyone who touched this thing got murked, you know – | 所有碰过这玩意的人都死了 |
[1:09:49] | Dennis… | 丹尼斯 |
[1:09:51] | Jerome… | 杰罗姆 |
[1:09:52] | Tonks… | 汤克斯 |
[1:09:54] | them feds when they tried touch me, | 还有那些条子在碰我的时候 |
[1:09:57] | everyone who had that scent on them. | 所有带这种气味的人都死了 |
[1:10:00] | So if they follow the smell on that, then… | 所以如果它们是循着味道而来 那么… |
[1:10:04] | ….maybe I can lead ’em. | 或许我可以引开它们 |
[1:10:06] | – Lead them where? – Somewhere I can blow them up. | -引他们去哪里 -去我可以炸飞它们的地方 |
[1:10:11] | I killed that thing. I brought them in the block. | 我杀了那玩意 我引来了它们 |
[1:10:16] | I’ve gotta finish what I started. | 我必须了结因我而起的这一切 |
[1:10:28] | – What if it jumps at us? – Then throw the banger. | -它来攻击我们怎么办 -扔爆竹 |
[1:10:31] | – What if I miss? – Then we run. | -我要是扔偏了呢 -那就逃跑 |
[1:10:33] | What if it kills us? | 如果它杀了我们怎么办 |
[1:10:36] | No one is gonna ever call you Mayhem | 如果你老这么懦弱 |
[1:10:38] | if you keep on acting like such a pussy. | 永远不会有人叫你破坏王的 |
[1:10:49] | I’m telling the truth! I know I lied to you before, | 我说的是实话 我知道我之前骗过你 |
[1:10:51] | but it’s for real this time, I swear! | 但我发誓这次是真的 |
[1:10:53] | I’m calling your dad. You hear me? | 我这就打电话给你爸爸 听见没 |
[1:10:56] | Throw it, throw it, throw it! | 快扔 快扔 |
[1:10:59] | Now, now, do it! | 快 快啊 |
[1:11:00] | – Are you even listening? – Mum, I gotta go. | -你到底有在听吗 -妈妈 我得挂了 |
[1:11:03] | Just do as I say and stay indoors. | 按我说的做 别出门 |
[1:11:05] | I won’t ever do anything bad again, I promise. | 我保证不再犯混了 |
[1:11:09] | I love you, Mum. I love you. | 妈妈我爱你 |
[1:11:31] | – Any time, blood. Any time. – We don’t give a fuck, man. | -随时为您服务 -谁他妈在乎啊 |
[1:11:35] | Armed police. Stay where you are! | 持枪警察 站住别动 |
[1:11:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:11:45] | – Wagwan, Biggz. – What are you doing? | -还好吗 比格兹 -你们来干什么 |
[1:11:47] | – Armed police, fam. – Swear down? | -外面是持枪警察 -真的吗 |
[1:11:50] | Swear down. | 真的 |
[1:11:52] | You burnt that thing good. Ratings. | 你们烧死了那家伙 很好 |
[1:11:54] | – Easy peasy. – Lemon squeezy. | -易如反掌 -小菜一碟 |
[1:11:59] | Probs and Mayhem, right? | 破坏王和找事狂是吧 |
[1:12:02] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[1:12:21] | You look clean. | 你看起来很正常 |
[1:12:24] | You look good. | 看起来挺好 |
[1:12:27] | I’m betting my life we’re right about this. | 我把命都赌上了 希望你的理论正确 |
[1:12:30] | Believe me, I’d go out | 相信我 |
[1:12:31] | there myself if I wasn’t so profoundly stoned. | 要不是我气味太重 我就自己去了 |
[1:12:34] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[1:12:42] | – One floor down. 191. – One floor down. 191. | -楼下191室 -楼下191室 |
[1:12:46] | – You bell me when you get there. – Yeah. | -到那里后给我打电话 -好 |
[1:12:50] | Yo, Pest, give me that ring. | 害虫 把那戒指给我 |
[1:12:53] | What ring, man? | 什么戒指 |
[1:12:56] | Oh, man, that’s ours. | 哥们 那可是我们的 |
[1:12:59] | – it’s worth bare P, man. – Give it! | -那可值钱着呢 -快拿过来 |
[1:13:04] | Raasclaat, man. | 逊毙了 哥们 |
[1:13:13] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:13:17] | Even if you outrun them, even if you make it, | 即使你能跑得比它们快 即使计划顺利进行 |
[1:13:20] | how are you gonna get out? | 你要怎么逃走 |
[1:13:24] | Don’t worry about me, man. | 别担心我 |
[1:13:27] | You don’t have to do this, Moses. | 你不必这么做 摩西 |
[1:13:30] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我必须这么做 |
[1:14:00] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[1:14:04] | No. All right. Good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[1:15:08] | – Are you sure no one’s here? – Yeah. | -你确定这没人吗 -确定 |
[1:15:18] | Who do you live with? | 你和谁住在一起 |
[1:15:20] | Just my uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[1:15:26] | Where’s he? | 他人呢 |
[1:15:29] | Comes and goes. | 时来时走 |
[1:15:31] | Goes, mostly. | 走的时候比较多 |
[1:15:42] | You got a little brother? | 你有弟弟吗 |
[1:15:44] | No. | 没有 |
[1:15:46] | – How old are you? – 15. | -你多大了 -15 |
[1:15:51] | You look older. | 你看起来要成熟些 |
[1:15:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:16:01] | Shut the hatch. | 插上门闩 |
[1:16:03] | Lock the window. | 锁好窗户 |
[1:16:05] | Leave the front door on the latch. | 前门留着别锁 |
[1:16:07] | Turn all the gas all the way up. | 把煤气开到最大 |
[1:16:14] | Get out the block as fast as you can. You hear me? | 以最快的速度离开这里 听到没 |
[1:16:20] | Good luck, Moses. | 祝你好运 摩西 |
[1:16:23] | Later. | 一会见 |
[1:16:24] | Moses versus the monsters. | 摩西对抗怪物 |
[1:16:26] | Kill ’em. Kill all them things. | 杀死它们 全杀掉 |
[1:16:30] | Allow it. | 批准 |
[1:18:31] | – Is that Moses? – Moses! | -那是摩西吗 -摩西 |
[1:18:33] | Moses. | 摩西 |
[1:19:29] | – Oh, shit. – ls that more of the monsters? | -见鬼 -还有更多怪物吗 |
[1:19:31] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[1:19:34] | Armed police! Put your weapons down! | 持枪警察 放下武器 |
[1:19:37] | Down on the ground! Down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[1:19:45] | Armed police! Drop your weapon! Hands on head! | 持枪警察 放下武器 手举到头顶 |
[1:19:53] | Drop your weapon now! | 放下武器 |
[1:20:07] | – Get off me! – This one? | -放开我 -这个吗 |
[1:20:09] | Aaargh, get off. | 放开 |
[1:20:12] | Get off me. Aaargh. | 放开我 |
[1:20:14] | Stop resisting. Stop resisting. | 不要抵抗 |
[1:20:16] | I ain’t resisting. You’re pushin’ me over. | 我没抵抗 是你在推我 |
[1:20:19] | I don’t even live here. | 我根本不住这里 |
[1:20:20] | I am registered disabled. You’re hurting me. | 我是注册的残疾人 你伤着我了 |
[1:20:23] | What’s your number? What’s your number, huh? | 你的警号是多少 |
[1:20:25] | I know my civil liberties. I’m a member of fucking Amnesty. | 我知道公民自由 我有特赦权 |
[1:20:29] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:20:40] | Our Moses saved the planet! | 摩西拯救了地球 |
[1:20:41] | He saved the planet from alien invasion. | 他拯救了地球免遭外星入侵 |
[1:20:44] | He’s a hero. He’s a legend. | 他是英雄 是传奇 |
[1:20:46] | Moses. Call me, yeah? We’ll get you help. | 摩西 给我打电话 我们会帮你 |
[1:20:49] | – Call me. – Yo, Moses. | -打电话给我 -摩西 |
[1:20:51] | Hey, Moses. Moses. | 摩西 |
[1:20:55] | Why do you always arrest the wrong people? | 你们怎么总是抓不对人 |
[1:20:57] | Moses is a hero, don’t you get it? | 摩西是英雄 你们不明白吗 |
[1:20:59] | He saved the block. | 他救了整个街区 |
[1:21:00] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉警官 |
[1:21:02] | This is Samantha Adams, the woman that called in the mugging. | 这位是萨曼莎·亚当斯 之前报警称被打劫 |
[1:21:05] | Miss Adams, I believe you | 亚当斯女士 |
[1:21:06] | were out with two of my officers earlier tonight? | 你之前和两名警官在一起吧 |
[1:21:09] | – You know they lost their lives? – Yeah. I was there. | -你知道他们丢了性命吗 -我当时在场 |
[1:21:12] | We were attacked. | 我们被袭击了 |
[1:21:14] | Those boys there, the ones you’re arresting… | 那些男孩们 你要逮捕的那个… |
[1:21:16] | Can you confirm it was them? | 你能确定是他们吗 |
[1:21:18] | Don’t let them intimidate you, miss. | 别被他们吓到 女士 |
[1:21:23] | No. I know them. They’re my neighbours. | 我认识他们 我们是邻居 |
[1:21:26] | They protected me. | 他们保护了我 |
[1:21:28] | Yo, Moses. Hey, Moses. | 摩西 摩西 |
[1:21:31] | Moses! Moses! Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:21:34] | Moses! Moses! Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:21:41] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[1:21:43] | Moses! Moses! Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:21:49] | Brap! Brap! | 好样的 |
[1:21:50] | Brap! Brap! Brap! | 好样的 |
[1:21:53] | Brap! Brap! Brap! | 好样的 |
[1:21:55] | Moses, bruv. | 摩西 哥们 |
[1:21:58] | Can you hear that? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:22:01] | Moses! Moses! Moses! Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:22:06] | That’s for you, man. | 那是给你的欢呼 哥们 |
[1:22:15] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:22:17] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:22:20] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:22:23] | They’ll do anything to fill that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:22:26] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:22:29] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:22:32] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:22:35] | They’ll do anything to fill that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:22:38] | As generation comes and goes | 沧海桑田 人世更迭 |
[1:22:41] | You gotta make preparation while the youths them grow | 少年成长 超乎想像 |
[1:22:44] | It’s what you reap, it’s what you sow | 有所耕耘 方有收获 |
[1:22:46] | The youth, them are the light and the future | 少年是光明 少年如希望 |
[1:22:48] | So that’s when you know | 时机成熟 你自会明白 |
[1:22:51] | If education is the key | 百年大计 教育为本 |
[1:22:52] | Then tell me why the big guns they make it so expensive for we | 却又为何一掷千金 只为打造坚船利炮 |
[1:22:56] | Give them the key Oh, set them free | 给其教育 任其成长 |
[1:23:03] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:23:05] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年们寒冷如冬 |
[1:23:08] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:23:11] | They’ll do anything to fill that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:23:14] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:23:17] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:23:20] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:23:23] | They’ll do anything to fill that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:23:39] | You gotta find a better way | 寻找佳法 迫在眉睫 |
[1:23:41] | Cos when me look at Babylon | 当我回首古巴比伦 |
[1:23:42] | Me see a bare foul play | 所见尽是卑鄙勾当 |
[1:23:44] | And so the Gideon stay | 犹太勇士亦是如此 |
[1:23:51] | All nation come together know that King Selassi has the truth | 各国俯首塞拉西皇帝 |
[1:23:54] | And the light and the way | 相信他掌有真理光明与方向 |
[1:23:57] | Here’s the people, lead them in the right way | 人民在此 要正确指引 |
[1:24:03] | Cos in the streets it’s getting hot | 因为街道温暖如夏 |
[1:24:05] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 而少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:24:09] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:24:11] | They’ll do anything to till that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:24:15] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:24:17] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:24:21] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:24:23] | They’ll do anything to till that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:24:27] | You got to show the people there’s still a brighter way | 要让人们知道 光明依然存在 |
[1:24:33] | I know for sure the sun will come out today | 心怀信念 艳阳终会升起 |
[1:24:39] | Vanity’s an illusion, will have to fade away | 浮华过后 尽是烟云 |
[1:24:45] | And all the wicked deeds that done I know you got to pay | 所欠恶债 终须偿还 |
[1:24:51] | Cos in the streets it’s getting hot | 因为街道温暖如夏 |
[1:24:54] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 而少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:24:57] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:25:00] | They’ll do anything to till that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:25:03] | In the streets it’s getting hot | 街道温暖如夏 |
[1:25:06] | And the youths them a-get so cold | 少年寒冷如冬 |
[1:25:09] | Searching for food for the pot | 寻找食物 寻找大麻 |
[1:25:11] | They’ll do anything to till that gap | 不顾一切 填补空虚 |
[1:25:15] | As generation comes and goes | 沧海桑田 人世更迭 |
[1:25:17] | You gotta make preparation while the youths them grow | 少年成长 超乎想象 |
[1:25:21] | It’s what you reap, it’s what you sow | 有所耕耘 方有收获 |
[1:25:23] | The youth, them are the light and the future | 少年是光明 少年如希望 |
[1:25:25] | That’s when you know | 时机成熟 你自会明白 |
[1:25:27] | If education is the key | 百年大计 教育文本 |
[1:25:29] | Then tell me why the big guns they make it so expensive for we | 却又为何一掷千金 只为打造坚船利炮 |
[1:25:33] | Give them the key Oh, set them free | 给其教育 任其成长 |
[1:25:39] | Give them the key Oh, set them free | 给其教育 任其成长 |