英文名称:Atomic Blonde
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | East and West do not mistrust each other because we’re armed. | 东德和西德并非因为彼此有武装而互相猜疑 |
[00:51] | We’re armed because we mistrust each other. | 恰恰是因为我们互相猜疑 才不得不武装起来 |
[00:55] | Mr. Gorbachev, | 戈尔巴乔夫先生 |
[00:57] | tear down this wall. | 拆掉这堵墙 |
[01:02] | 28年后 1989年11月 | |
[01:04] | 柏林墙被推倒 冷战结束 | |
[01:10] | 我们要讲的不是这个柏林墙的故事 | |
[01:20] | 柏林 1989年11月 | |
[02:10] | James fucking Gasciogne. | 该死的詹姆斯·加斯科涅 |
[02:13] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[02:15] | Maybe you’re not as good at this spy shit as you think. | 你他妈还以为自己间谍当的挺好的吧 |
[02:20] | It was Satchel, wasn’t it? Satchel gave me up. | 是萨丘对吗? 萨丘出卖了我 |
[02:28] | I always thought if I got tagged, it would be by the best. | 我一直认为应该由最好的特工解决我 |
[02:32] | But you’re not the best, are you, Bakhtin? | 但是巴赫金 你不是最好的 |
[02:36] | You’re the biggest fucking cunt in the KGB. | 你就是个克格勃的混蛋 |
[02:42] | Sticks and stones, Jimmy. | 尽管骂吧 吉米 |
[03:33] | 10天后 伦敦 | |
[06:43] | 片名︰极寒之城 | |
[07:12] | That’s a nasty black eye. | 你的黑眼圈看起来不太妙啊 |
[07:16] | Where’s C? | C长官在哪? |
[07:17] | Given the scale of recent world events, | 考虑到最近的发生的事 |
[07:19] | C will not be joining us. | 这次审讯他是不会露面的 |
[07:24] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[07:34] | The voices on record are the following. | 以下被录音人员 |
[07:36] | Myself, Senior Directorate Officer Eric Gray, | 我自己 高级督察 埃里克·格雷警官 |
[07:40] | our American guest, Emmett Kurzfeld, | 我们的美国客人埃米特·库兹费德 |
[07:43] | of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, | 来自美国中情局 |
[07:45] | and returning British Operational Officer Lorraine Broughton. | 和英国特工洛林·布劳顿 |
[07:47] | Before we begin, sir, may I formally request | 在我们开始之前 我可以正式请求 |
[07:49] | that Mr. Kurzfeld be removed from the debriefing. | 库兹费德先生退出这次任务汇报吗? |
[07:52] | Request denied. | 不能 |
[07:53] | What I have to tell you, sir, is not for the CIA to hear. | 那我得告诉你 不要说中情局来这里 |
[07:56] | Lorraine, you are the subject of this debriefing. | 洛林 这次主要汇报人是你 |
[07:58] | Not its controller. I understand that. | 但你不是管事的 我明白 |
[08:00] | I was there, in Berlin. | 我当时在柏林 |
[08:02] | And I’m here with the full executive authority of Langley. | 我在此全权代表中情局 |
[08:06] | Would it make you more comfortable? | 本来为了让你好受一点 |
[08:08] | I could stand behind the mirror with everybody else. | 我可以和他们一起躲到玻璃后面 |
[08:11] | But it’s a little crowded back there. | 不巧那边挤了点 |
[08:16] | Cocksucker. | 婊子养的 |
[08:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[08:21] | I didn’t say anything. | 没说什么 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. Did you say something, Lorraine? | 洛林 你刚说什么了? |
[08:24] | Did you hear me say something? | 你听见我说什么了? |
[08:25] | I thought you said something. | 我知道你说了 |
[08:26] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[08:29] | What? | 啊? |
[08:32] | Well… | 哦 |
[08:34] | Do you want to play the tape back? | 你可以把录像带倒回去听听啊 |
[08:44] | Well, then. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[08:52] | Berlin. | 柏林那边 |
[08:54] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:57] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[09:04] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[09:06] | 最开始 | |
[09:13] | Ah… Lorraine. | 你好 洛林 |
[09:15] | Sorry to bring you in on such short notice. | 抱歉这么着急把你叫来 |
[09:18] | You know C. | 你认识C长官吧? |
[09:19] | Yes. | 认识 |
[09:21] | We were just going over your file. | 我们刚刚看了你的档案 |
[09:22] | I see your Russian is excellent. | 知道你俄语很棒 |
[09:24] | An expert in escape and evasion. | 懂得如何脱身 |
[09:27] | Proficient in intelligence collection and hand-to-hand combat. | 精通情报收集 擅长近身肉搏战 |
[09:31] | It’s an impressive set of skills. | 你所掌握的技能真是让人印象深刻啊 |
[09:33] | And knowing the Reds as I do, | 跟我一样 很了解苏联人 |
[09:35] | she’ll need to use every damn one of them. | 想完成任务她得使出浑身解数了 |
[09:38] | I’ll get straight to the point. | 那我就直接切入主题了 |
[09:40] | How well do you know James Gasciogne? | 你对詹姆斯·加斯科涅了解多少? |
[09:43] | Enough to say hello. | 知道一点 |
[09:44] | We worked together in Istanbul in ’85. | 我们85年在伊斯坦布尔一起工作过 |
[09:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:50] | Gasciogne was killed last night on a mission in Berlin. | 他昨晚在柏林执行任务时被杀害 |
[09:55] | The West German Police fished his body out of the Spree this morning. | 今天早上西德警察把他的尸体从河里打捞出来 |
[09:58] | And a coroner extracted a 7.62 Tokarev round | 法医取出一枚7.62口径托卡列夫手枪子弹 |
[10:02] | from the base of his skull. | 在他头骨下方 |
[10:04] | Soviets. | 苏联人干的 |
[10:05] | Yesterday, Gasciogne met with a Stasi officer, | 昨天加斯科涅会见了一位斯塔西的军官 |
[10:08] | code-named Spyglass. | 代号”小望远镜” |
[10:10] | We promised Spyglass immunity | 我们承诺给小望远镜提供豁免权 |
[10:12] | in exchange for a document on microfilm, code-named The List. | 以此来交换一个缩微胶卷中的文件 我们称它为”名单” |
[10:16] | Hidden in a Swiss watch, no less. | 这份名单藏在一个瑞士手表里 |
[10:18] | The List contains every active clandestine officer, | 名单上有所有秘密活跃的官员名字 |
[10:21] | all their shady deals. | 和所有见不得人的交易 |
[10:23] | It’s an atomic bomb of information | 信息量极大 |
[10:25] | that could extend the Cold War for another 40 years. | 足以让冷战再延续四十年 |
[10:28] | And we believe the man that killed Gasciogne now has it. | 我们认为现在名单 在杀害加斯科涅的那个杀手手里 |
[10:33] | Our sources point to Yuri Bakhtin, | 我们的消息来源指向尤里·巴赫金 |
[10:36] | a KGB hatchet man with more than a dozen confirmed kills. | 此人是克格勃机构的头牌杀手 手上有几十条人命 |
[10:40] | So you want me in Moscow? | 所以你要派我去莫斯科? |
[10:41] | No. | 不 |
[10:42] | Bakhtin never got on the flight. | 巴赫金并没上飞机 |
[10:44] | So he’s still in Berlin along with The List. | 所以他和那个名单都还在柏林 |
[10:49] | Everyone’s hunting for it. | 所有人都在找他 |
[10:50] | The Yanks, the Frogs, Soviets of course. | 美国佬和法国方面 苏联方面 |
[10:53] | And our man, Percival. | 当然还有我们的人 珀西瓦尔 |
[10:55] | Who’s Percival? | 珀西瓦尔是谁? |
[10:56] | David Percival. He’s our number one in Berlin. | 大卫·珀西瓦尔 他是我们在柏林的一号特工 |
[11:01] | He’s your point of contact there. | 也是你的联络人 |
[11:05] | 营业中 | |
[11:07] | 钱好 但是情报更好 | |
[11:10] | 你给我带了什么情报? | |
[11:15] | Straight from the tit of the Virgin Mary. | 这可是上好的香水 |
[11:19] | 东柏林 | |
[11:36] | The Jordache wasn’t easy. | 搞到这东西不容易 |
[11:37] | It’s for my wife’s birthday. | 这是我给我妻子准备的生日礼物 |
[11:39] | That’s really nice. Now, where’s that fucking list? | 很好 现在告诉我名单在哪里 |
[11:42] | I gave the microfilm to Gasciogne last night. | 我昨晚把胶片给加斯科涅了 |
[11:44] | James didn’t show up. | 他并没有出现 |
[11:46] | I did my part. I gave him the list. | 我已经做了我该做的 把名单给他了 |
[11:48] | You have to get me and my family across. | 你必须把我和我家人送走 |
[11:50] | It’s not safe for us anymore here. | 我们在这里不安全 |
[11:52] | The Russians are onto me. | 俄国人盯上我了 |
[11:54] | No list, no deal. | 没有名单 免谈 |
[11:57] | I risked everything. | 我可是豁出去了啊 |
[11:59] | No list, no deal. | 没有名单 免谈 |
[12:00] | You listen to me, Spyglass. | 听着 小望远镜 |
[12:01] | Without that list, why shouldn’t I take you outside | 没拿到名单 我完全可以把你 |
[12:03] | and shoot you in the fucking head? | 拉出去一枪毙了你 |
[12:04] | You are going to kill a Stasi officer? | 你敢杀一名斯塔西官员? |
[12:07] | One that’s about to defect to the West? Yeah. | 对于你这种要投奔西德的 是的 |
[12:10] | Without an embassy to look after him, | 没有大使馆照顾 |
[12:11] | Percival has gone somewhat native. | 珀西瓦尔 变得有点没分寸 |
[12:14] | Gone fucking feral. | 狂傲不逊 |
[12:16] | Berlin is the Wild West. | 柏林局势混乱 |
[12:17] | And if that bloody wall comes crashing down, | 要是那该死的墙倒塌 |
[12:20] | we don’t want to be under it. | 我们可不想被埋在下面 |
[12:21] | If the Russians get that list, we’re all buggered sideways. | 要是苏联方面得到名单 我们都会死得很惨 |
[12:27] | You’re Elizabeth Lloyd, | 你的新身份是伊丽莎白·劳埃德 |
[12:28] | a Cambridge-educated lawyer | 一位毕业于剑桥的律师 |
[12:30] | sent by James Gasciogne’s family | 受詹姆斯·加斯科涅家人所托 |
[12:32] | to retrieve the body and effects | 去取回他们刚去世的 |
[12:33] | of their recently deceased son. | 儿子的尸体和遗物 |
[12:35] | Your mission is to connect with Percival | 你的任务就是找到珀西瓦尔 |
[12:37] | and do whatever it takes to get that list home. | 不惜一切代价拿回名单 |
[12:40] | And remember, Lorraine, this is highly sensitive. | 记住 洛林 这是敏感时期 |
[12:43] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[12:50] | Follow me! Come, come, come! | 跟我走 快 |
[12:54] | Quickly! This way! | 这边 快点 |
[12:55] | Tell me you made a copy. | 你说你有备份了 |
[12:56] | I memorized it. | 我都背下来了 |
[12:57] | Memorized it? | 都背下来了? |
[12:58] | Every single agent on that list? | 所有人的名字? |
[13:00] | Every Wednesday, you visit the Penny Lane brothel. | 你每周三都会去竹篙巷妓院 |
[13:02] | Your favorite girl is Margot. Her real name is Maria. | 你最喜欢的姑娘是玛戈特 她真名叫玛丽亚 |
[13:04] | Maria? | 玛丽亚? |
[13:07] | All right, I’ll get you across. | 好 我会带你离开这 |
[13:08] | You’re a good man, Percival. | 你是个好人 珀西瓦尔 |
[13:09] | Fuck off. | 少废话 |
[13:10] | I just want the list. Once I… Oh, fuck! | 我只想要得到名单 只要我一拿到 哦 妈的 |
[13:13] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你 |
[13:16] | – Good night, officers. – Goodnight document please. | – 晚上好 警官 – 晚上好请出示证件 |
[13:18] | Document. Document | 哦 证件 证件 |
[13:48] | You saw it? | 瞧见了? |
[13:54] | Quick, this way! | 快点! 这边 |
[14:34] | Get up! | 起开 |
[14:41] | I’m so fucking late. | 我迟到了 |
[14:57] | 西柏林 | |
[14:59] | Welcome to Tempelhof airport | 欢迎来到坦佩尔霍夫机场 |
[15:27] | Miss Broughton, Mr. Percival was running late. | 布劳顿小姐 珀西瓦尔先生迟到了 |
[15:29] | He sent me to pick you up. | 他叫我来接你 |
[15:31] | Checked bags? | 有行李吗? |
[15:33] | No, they’ve been sent. | 没有 已经送到住处了 |
[15:34] | Please, follow me. | 跟我走吧 |
[15:48] | 中央机场 | |
[16:02] | So… | 那 |
[16:03] | Is this your first time in Berlin? | 第一次来柏林吗? |
[16:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:07] | Well, it’s a remarkable time to be here. | 来的真是时候 |
[16:11] | Wonderful music, superb nightlife, marvelous restaurants. | 美妙的音乐 超级棒的夜生活 一流的餐厅 |
[16:15] | You must try the Central Café for a drink. | 你必须到中央咖啡馆去喝一杯 |
[16:18] | You’ll need it later. | 你待会需要它 |
[16:25] | You remember Mr. Bremovych, don’t you? | 你记得布雷莫维奇先生吧? |
[16:32] | Of course, you do. | 你当然记得 |
[16:36] | Well, he’s very curious what you’re doing here in Berlin. | 他很好奇你来柏林的目的 |
[16:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[17:22] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[17:42] | Welcome to Berlin. | 欢迎来到柏林 |
[17:43] | I’m David… | 我是大卫 |
[17:45] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈死哪里去了? |
[17:47] | Don’t shoot. I’ve got your shoe. | 别开枪 我拿着你的鞋子呢 |
[17:53] | Let me help you with your bags. | 我帮你拿行李 |
[17:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:58] | For fuck’s sake. | 真他妈贴心 |
[18:00] | Russians are fucking heavy. | 苏联人真他妈重 |
[18:03] | Five minutes on the ground and I’m already made. | 我才下飞机5分钟 身份就暴露了 |
[18:05] | You’re not made. I hope. | 你没暴露 |
[18:07] | They knew my name. | 他们知道我的名字 |
[18:08] | That’s troubling. And yours. | 这就麻烦了 还有你的名字 |
[18:09] | That’s hardly surprising. | 出乎意料 |
[18:13] | Great fucking start, Percival. | 真是个不错的开始 珀西瓦尔 |
[18:23] | So what was your first impression? | 你对他的第一印象如何? |
[18:25] | Of David? | 你说大卫吗? |
[18:27] | Well… | 嗯 |
[18:29] | He was handsome. Late 30s. | 他很帅 三十几岁 |
[18:34] | Disastrous Sinéad O’Connor hair. | 有着和希妮德·奥康娜一样的头发 |
[18:37] | – Irish singer. – Hmm. | – 那是个爱尔兰歌手 – 嗯 |
[18:38] | I asked him what the deal was with that, and he said, | 我问他在那里如何生存 他说 |
[18:42] | “It’s to blend in.” | 尽量融入当地人的生活 |
[18:44] | You want to touch it? | 你想摸摸吗? |
[18:46] | It’s to blend in in the East. | 让自己看起来像当地人一样 |
[18:53] | That was the Brandenburg Gate, by the way. | 那是勃兰登堡门 |
[18:55] | I mean, how the fuck do the suits think | 上级是头壳坏掉以为 |
[18:57] | that you’re going to be able to help me find that list? | 你会帮我找回名单? |
[18:59] | As soon as you pick up Gasciogne’s body, | 只要你去认领加斯科涅的尸体 |
[19:00] | they’ll null and void your visa | 他们就会注销你的护照 |
[19:02] | and you’ll be on the first flight back home. | 明天用第一班飞机把你遣送出境 |
[19:03] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自有办法 |
[19:05] | That’s Checkpoint Charlie. | 那是查利检查站 |
[19:06] | My office is just back there. | 我办公室就在那边 |
[19:08] | I’m not here to collect postcards, Percival. | 我不是来这儿搜集明信片的 珀西瓦尔 |
[19:11] | Just drop me at my hotel. It’s around the corner. | 我的酒店就转角处 在那下车 |
[19:13] | I thought you said you’d never been to Berlin before. | 你不是说你之前没来过柏林吗? |
[19:15] | I can read a fucking map. | 难道我不会看地图吗? |
[19:17] | This will just take a minute. | 一分钟就看懂地图了 |
[19:19] | 苏联贸易代表团 | |
[19:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:29] | Sending a message to a fascist pig. | 给法西斯猪一个警告 |
[19:37] | Say hello to Comrade Bremovych for me. | 替我向布雷莫维奇同志问好 |
[19:46] | 东柏林 | |
[19:51] | 这里发生什么事? | |
[19:54] | Bremovych. | 布雷莫维奇先生 |
[19:56] | 这些人昨晚被抓到在开派对 | |
[20:00] | 东德最优秀最聪明的人 | |
[20:05] | 你 | |
[20:06] | 过来 | |
[20:08] | 我说过来 | |
[20:11] | 过来 | |
[20:25] | 要找乐子是吧? | |
[20:28] | 那咱们就来点有趣的 | |
[20:30] | 看看这儿有什么? | |
[20:48] | 来啊 给我跳个舞 | |
[20:51] | 音乐响起了 | |
[20:58] | 给他来点掌声 | |
[21:11] | 昨晚有个家伙在这里 | |
[21:14] | 一个叛徒 | |
[21:15] | 告诉我他在哪里 | |
[21:37] | 巴赫金 在哪里? | |
[21:38] | 名单在哪里? | |
[21:41] | 他没露过面 布雷莫维奇同志 | |
[21:46] | 资本主义的败类 他会卖掉名单的 | |
[21:50] | 找到他 我要拿到名单 | |
[21:54] | 鲍里斯 照片给我 | |
[21:59] | 注意看 | |
[22:04] | 这人是叛徒 | |
[22:10] | 认识吗? | |
[22:15] | Tensions are high in East Berlin tonight, | 今晚的柏林高度警戒 |
[22:18] | as civil disobedience continues to build momentum. | 因为公民抗议行为势头不减 |
[22:20] | East Berlin’s youth leaders shout out their protests | 警方用催泪瓦斯和水枪镇压示威人群 |
[22:23] | through tear gas and water cannons. | 这些柏林青年仍然大声表达自己的抗议 |
[22:25] | And there are numerous reports | 并有多起报道说 |
[22:26] | of police beating peaceful demonstrators with batons. | 警察用警棍殴打和平示威者 |
[23:02] | I’ve been sent to arrange the return of a British subject. | 我是来取一位英国公民的尸体的 |
[23:06] | The body was identified by your attaché. | 遗体已由贵国使节确认 |
[23:09] | Yes, I believe so. | 我相信 |
[23:11] | This was not a question. It was a statement. | 这不是问题 是事实 |
[23:20] | He was your colleague? | 他是你同事? |
[23:22] | Different department. | 不在同一部门 |
[23:23] | Which department? | 他是哪个部门的 |
[23:24] | A different one. | 不是跟我一个部门的 |
[23:28] | You have the transfer papers? | 你有转移尸体的授权书吗? |
[23:44] | Do you know those movies where the picture just starts to slow down, | 你们知道那些电影吗 画面渐渐慢下来 |
[23:49] | and melt, | 融化 |
[23:52] | then catch fire? | 然后燃烧 |
[23:56] | Well… | 哇 |
[23:59] | That’s Berlin. | 那就是柏林 |
[24:03] | The passport number is incorrect. | 护照号码是错的 |
[24:05] | I will not release this body without the correct information. | 信息不正确的话 我是不会让你带走尸体的 |
[24:08] | It’s a simple mistake. | 这个错误没什么大不了的 |
[24:09] | Ms. Lloyd, in Germany, we don’t make simple mistakes. | 罗伊德女士 在德国 我们从不会犯这种低级的错误 |
[25:08] | I’m not going to lie, I’m impressed. | 我实话实说 你让我吃了一惊 |
[25:12] | You’ve got some balls breaking in here. | 敢跑到我这来 胆子得够大 |
[25:14] | You should see my balls, then you’d be really impressed. | 那你得看看我的蛋蛋 你会更吃惊的 |
[25:17] | Hmm… I’ll take your word for it. | 我记住你这句话了 |
[25:19] | I see you found a way to stay. | 我知道你找到了留在德国的办法 |
[25:21] | You wrote “16” when it should have said “76.” | 你把16天的签证时长改成了76天 |
[25:23] | That’s right, I’m not going anywhere. | 没错 我哪儿也不去 |
[25:27] | I’m here for at least another week. | 我至少在这呆一周 |
[25:28] | Lucky fucking me. | 我他妈的太幸运了 |
[25:31] | They won’t release the body now until they’ve investigated | 他们现在是不会交出尸体的 除非他们解开谜团 |
[25:33] | that red tape nightmare. | 才会放行遗体 |
[25:35] | How the fuck did you get in here? | 你到底怎么进来的? |
[25:36] | You know, I’ve been in Berlin a long time, | 我呆在柏林很久了 |
[25:39] | and I think I know every doorman of | 我应该认识几乎所有还不错的宾馆 |
[25:41] | every decent shithouse, | 的看门人 |
[25:43] | borderline decent flophouse, both sides of the wall. | 还有柏林墙两边还算不错的妓院 |
[25:46] | Well, then you must know Spyglass. | 那你肯定认识小望远镜 |
[25:50] | Never met the fellow. | 我从来没见过他 |
[25:52] | He was James’s. | 他是詹姆斯的人 |
[25:55] | What do you know about this woman | 你了解这个女人的情况吗? |
[25:57] | who’s been following me since Tempelhof? | 就是从坦佩尔霍夫机场就一直跟着我的那个 |
[26:01] | I’d say that you’re an attractive woman, | 我不得不说 你真的太有魅力 |
[26:04] | and you should do the math. | 然后你得自己想想为什么了 |
[26:08] | You know, if I was to follow you, I mean, properly, | 你知道的如果是我跟踪你 我说认真的 |
[26:11] | you’d never fucking know. | 你永远不会发现 |
[26:14] | There’s a knack to it, isn’t there? | 跟踪是有技巧的 |
[26:17] | It’s like walking a tightrope or playing bagpipes. | 就像走钢丝 吹风笛一样 |
[26:20] | You can either do it, or you can’t. | 有没有本事立见分晓 |
[26:25] | Knock yourself out. | 随便你 |
[26:52] | I’d like to purchase a watch. | 我想买块表 |
[26:56] | I need access to a network in East Berlin. | 我需要进入东德情报网组织 |
[27:02] | Come back tomorrow before closing. | 明天关门之前再来 |
[27:05] | East Berlin is on a short fuse again tonight | 尽管共产党官员尽力维持秩序 |
[27:08] | as Communist Party officials struggle to maintain order. | 但今晚东德再一次举行游行示威 |
[27:13] | How well do you know James Gasciogne? | 你了解詹姆斯多少? |
[27:15] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:16] | You need to be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[27:18] | … 7.62 Tokarev round from the base of his skull. | 他头骨下方有7.62口径的枪弹 |
[27:21] | Soviets. | 苏联人干的 |
[27:22] | We know who Satchel is. | 我们知道萨丘是谁 |
[27:26] | You need to run. | 我们必须离开 |
[28:38] | You expected to find the list in Gasciogne’s apartment. | 你想在加斯科涅的公寓里找到名单吗? |
[28:41] | You realize you were late to the party. | 你没有意识到你已经太迟了吗? |
[28:44] | Percival, the Russians, | 珀西瓦尔 还有那些俄罗斯人 |
[28:45] | everybody must’ve already ransacked the place. | 肯定已经抢先搜查过了 |
[28:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:50] | But the list wasn’t our only problem. | 我们的问题不只是那份名单 |
[28:54] | Before I left, he told me one last thing. | 我去柏林之前 你还告诉过我一件事 |
[28:59] | This is exactly why I didn’t want the CIA present. | 这就是我为什么我不希望中情局的人在场 |
[29:07] | Spyglass revealed that this list | 小望远镜透露 这份名单 |
[29:09] | would expose a double agent by the name of Satchel. | 会使一个代号为萨丘的双重间谍暴露身份 |
[29:14] | I want Satchel, dead or alive. | 无论是死是活 我要见到萨丘 |
[29:17] | This traitor has been a thorn in our side for years. | 这个叛徒多年来都是我们的眼中钉 |
[29:20] | He’s a black eye to the Crown. | 他败坏了我们的名声 |
[29:22] | And the single biggest intelligence leak in MI6 history. | 这也是军情六处有史以来最大的一起情报泄露案件 |
[29:26] | You expose this bastard, Satchel, | 你必须得找到这个叫萨丘的混蛋 |
[29:30] | and we’ll hang him for treason. | 我们会以叛国罪处死他 |
[29:33] | You might find yourself taking tea at Buckingham Palace. | 然后你就可能发现自己坐在白金汉宫喝茶 |
[29:38] | So no, I wasn’t just looking for the list in Gasciogne’s apartment. | 所以 我并不只是在加斯科涅的公寓里找那份名单 |
[30:01] | Go ahead, bring her back | 快上 把她抓回来 |
[30:02] | Take action. | 小心点 |
[30:04] | Percival and I seem to have a different definition for collaboration. | 我和珀西瓦尔对合作的定义明显不一样 |
[30:08] | – In the third floor. – Quickly the stairs! | – 在第三层 – 快上楼 |
[30:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[30:13] | He was the only one who knew I was going to Gasciogne’s apartment. | 只有他知道我去了加斯科涅的公寓 |
[30:17] | And if I knew he was going to call the police, | 如果我发现他报警了 |
[30:19] | I would have worn a different outfit. | 我会全副武装 |
[30:28] | “Different outfit”? | 全副武装 |
[31:47] | =Quick. I saw something. | 快点 我看到了 |
[32:19] | Hey! | 喂! |
[32:20] | Halt! | 站住! |
[32:50] | With repeated calls for change on the streets | 街上出现了越来越多追求改变的呼声 |
[32:52] | and the protestors growing ever more confident, | 这使示威者更加有信心 |
[32:54] | time is running out for the East German government. | 留给东德政府的时间已经不多了 |
[32:57] | Popular opinion has it | 人们普遍认为 |
[32:59] | that the communists’ claim to leadership can’t be upheld much longer. | 由共产党执政的局面 不会持续太久 |
[33:03] | And if rapid change is not forthcoming, | 如果还没有改变 |
[33:05] | today’s relatively calm protests could be seen | 那么今天相对平静的抗议 |
[33:08] | as the calm before the storm. | 就会是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[33:11] | It’s not just new faces that are called for, | 人们要求的不仅是换一个新的领导人 |
[33:14] | but perhaps a complete demolition of the wall. | 或许还想彻底拆除柏林墙 |
[33:44] | Let me take your coat. | 外套给我吧 |
[33:54] | Make yourself at home. | 别太拘束 |
[34:03] | Fucking hell. | 我的天 |
[34:07] | Do you want a pair of jeans? Help yourself. | 喝杜松子酒吗? 请自便 |
[34:24] | Your library includes Larry Flynt? | 你的图书馆里竟然有拉里·弗林特的色情书 |
[34:27] | Champion of free speech. | 言论自由的追求者嘛 |
[34:34] | What have you found on Bakhtin? | 你有巴赫汀的什么线索? |
[34:36] | Look, if Bakhtin wanted the Russians to have that list, | 如果巴赫金想要俄罗斯人拿到那份名单 |
[34:39] | he would have given it to them by now. | 那么现在他早就给他们了 |
[34:41] | We just have to wait for him to make his move. | 你只要等他进一步的活动 |
[34:43] | We can’t afford to wait. | 我等不及了 |
[34:45] | This is your city, Percival. | 珀西瓦尔 这是你的地盘 |
[34:47] | Or do you only know doormen and bellhops? | 但是你居然只认识些看门的和些妓女 |
[34:55] | So what did you find in Gasciogne’s apartment? | 所以你在加斯科涅的公寓里找到了什么? |
[34:57] | Some Deutsche Marks, empty passports, travel visas. | 一些德国马克 空白的护照 签证 |
[35:02] | And a picture of the two of you together a few years back. | 还有几年前你们俩的合照 |
[35:10] | Did I not mention that we were friends? | 我没说过我们是朋友吗? |
[35:12] | – No. – No? | – 没有 – 没有? |
[35:14] | I must have forgot to. | 我可能忘说了 |
[35:21] | Get your coat, love. | 那就当我现在告诉你了吧 |
[35:23] | We’re going for a walk. | 我要去走走 |
[35:31] | Look, we’re all exposed by that list. | 我们都在那个名单上 |
[35:34] | Saving the world is cool and all that, | 拯救世界虽然很酷 |
[35:36] | but my main objective is staying alive. | 但是我的目标是保住自己的性命 |
[35:39] | I’ve been head of Berlin station for 10 years. | 我带领柏林站10年了 |
[35:40] | You’ve got to know that I’m the only man in this town | 你要知道我是这里唯一一个 |
[35:42] | that can help you get that list. | 能帮你拿到那份名单的人 |
[35:44] | Yes, I’ve read your file. | 没错 我看过你的档案 |
[35:45] | I’ve also read your dog file. | 我也看了你的档案 |
[35:48] | So let’s cut the crap, shall we? | 那我们就别废话了 |
[35:51] | This whole hungover, show-up-late, | 你整天喝的酩酊大醉 疯疯癫癫 |
[35:53] | don’t-know-which-way-is-up act? | 我不知道你真实的一面是什么样子 |
[35:54] | I’m not buying it. | 但是我不会轻易上当的 |
[35:56] | I trust you about as far as I can throw you. | 到现在为止我还是相信你 但是我也可以随时抛弃你 |
[35:59] | “It’s a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.” | 欺骗欺人者 其乐无穷 |
[36:02] | Niccolò Machiavelli. | 尼克洛·马基雅维利的书 |
[36:05] | It was on your shelf. | 你书架上的 |
[36:07] | Oh, my God. I think I fucking love you. | 天哪 我想我爱上你了 |
[36:10] | That’s too bad. | 非常遗憾 |
[36:12] | If Percival was telling the truth about Bakhtin, | 如果关于巴赫金的事 珀西瓦尔说的都是真话 |
[36:16] | I needed to figure out what the Russians knew. | 我得查出俄罗斯人知道了什么 |
[36:57] | Stoli on ice. | 来一杯斯托尼酒 加冰 |
[37:25] | 晚上好 女士 | |
[37:26] | I’m not speaking German tonight. | 我今晚不说德语 |
[37:29] | So, you’re British? | 所以那你是英国人 |
[37:31] | 你以为我是瑞典人吗? | |
[37:36] | Very impressive. | 我记住你了 |
[37:39] | This can’t be your only talent. | 这绝不是你唯一的天赋 |
[37:43] | Talents can be overrated. | 天才是会被高估的 |
[37:46] | A dedication, a loyalty is very rare these days. | 但能尽心尽力办事 又忠心耿耿的人是越来越少见了 |
[37:56] | Everyone here is searching for something. | 这里的每个人都在找某样东西 |
[38:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[38:03] | Well, when all’s said and done, | 说了这么多 |
[38:05] | wouldn’t you say deep down, we’re all just searching for the same thing? | 你还不如说 我们所有人实际上找得都是同一件东西 |
[38:17] | I leave you alone for only a moment | 我让您一个人呆了会 |
[38:19] | and already you are attracting admirers. | 您就有仰慕者了? |
[38:21] | Monsieur, three is not always a crowd, but tonight it is. | 先生 三个人本来也可以的 但是今晚不行 |
[38:28] | French women. | 法国小姐 |
[38:32] | What about the British? | 那这位英国小姐怎么想的呢? |
[38:34] | Maybe we can make some sort of arrangement. | 或许我们可以达成一些协议? |
[38:39] | We haven’t seen each other in a long time. | 我们太久没见了 |
[38:41] | And we really need to catch up. | 所以得好好聊聊 |
[38:44] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[38:47] | Ladies, Berlin is a small place. | 女士们 柏林是个小地方 |
[38:50] | I’m sure our paths will cross again. | 我想我们会再见面的 |
[39:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:06] | You looked like you needed saving. | 你看起来需要帮助 |
[39:10] | Well, I appreciate the gesture, Miss… | 多谢你的好意 还请问女士你叫? |
[39:13] | Lasalle. Delphine Lasalle. | 拉萨尔 德尔菲娜·拉萨尔 |
[39:16] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:20] | So, what do you do, Delphine? | 所以 德尔菲娜 你是做什么的? |
[39:23] | I’m a part-time translator who really wants to be a poet. | 我是兼职口译者 但我更想当个诗人 |
[39:25] | Maybe a rock star. | 或者是个摇滚巨星 |
[39:32] | My friend owns a club nearby. Want to come check it out? | 我的朋友在附近有家俱乐部 你想去吗? |
[39:36] | – Now? – Sure. | – 现在? – 是啊 |
[39:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:42] | Well, I’ll give you the address anyway. | 好吧 反正我给你个地址 |
[39:45] | Come meet me there tomorrow night? | 明晚在那不见不散 |
[39:50] | Will you come? | 你会来吗? |
[39:52] | Maybe? | 也许吧 |
[39:54] | You’re relentless. | 你很执着啊 |
[39:57] | Oui. | 是啊 |
[40:01] | David Hasselhoff’s in town. | 大卫·哈塞霍夫在城里 |
[40:03] | Lucky us. | 我们很幸运 |
[40:05] | Berlin is truly doomed. | 柏林真的完了 |
[40:28] | Your watch is ready. | 你的手表准备好了 |
[40:31] | It’s on the counter in that plain envelope. | 在桌上的信封里 |
[40:42] | I think you’ll find my contact very useful. | 我相信你肯定会觉得我的线人非常棒 |
[40:57] | Your watch is ready. | 你的手表准备好了 |
[41:00] | It’s on the counter in that plain envelope. | 在桌上的信封里 |
[41:04] | I think you’ll find my contact very useful. | 我相信你肯定会觉得我的线人非常棒 |
[41:09] | East Berliners stormed the West German embassies | 东德人在本周早些时候 |
[41:12] | in Czechoslovakia earlier this week, | 闯进捷克斯洛伐克的西德大使馆 |
[41:14] | as the Czech government has begun to waive the refugees | 现在捷克政府下令 在边境站处 |
[41:17] | through checkpoints with few questions. | 不必问难民太多问题 尽快放行 |
[41:19] | One has to ask how long the East Berlin government can hold on | 公众不禁疑惑 东德政府 |
[41:22] | as the tide of loaded Trabants continues to flow out. | 能否阻挡这股移民潮 |
[41:43] | Bakhtin and the list had not yet surfaced in the West. | 巴赫金和名单还没出现在西德 |
[41:47] | I needed to meet my new contact | 我要和我的新线人见面谈谈 |
[41:49] | and see what I was up against in the East. | 看看我在东德到底要对付谁 |
[41:59] | You should have applied for a visitor’s permit. | 你应该申请访问资格 |
[42:03] | What kind of work do you do? | 你从事的是什么工作? |
[42:05] | Legal affairs. | 法律事务 |
[42:15] | If you do not return before 6:00, | 如果你在六点之前没回来 |
[42:17] | you will be arrested. | 你就会被逮捕 |
[42:19] | Do you understand? | 清楚了吗? |
[42:21] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[42:29] | Right now, I’m not feeling very confident about this story of yours. | 现在我还是不是很相信你的故事 |
[42:33] | Why not use Percival’s connections in the East? | 为什么在东德不用珀西瓦尔的线人 |
[42:38] | He told me to trust no one. | 他告诉过我 不要相信任何一个人 |
[42:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:47] | 我不确定 但我想就是她 | |
[42:51] | 她现在在去亚历山大广场的路上 | |
[43:09] | 把她抓过来 | |
[44:57] | 你跟我走 | |
[45:37] | 你疯了吗? | |
[45:39] | 他就只想谈谈 | |
[46:05] | =Go ahead, on the side! | 快点 这边! |
[46:52] | You are late. | 你迟到了 |
[46:54] | And you were followed. | 还被人跟踪 |
[46:56] | I’m late because I was followed. | 我迟到就是因为我被人跟踪了 |
[46:59] | I lost them 20 minutes ago near the Palast der Republik. | 20分钟之前 我在共和国广场附近 刚甩掉他们 |
[47:02] | You’re as good as your reputation. | 你还真有两下子啊 |
[47:05] | Are you sure this is the best place to meet? | 你确定在这见面最好吗? |
[47:09] | Keep your enemies close. | 在敌人的眼皮底子下 |
[47:12] | I’m a permanent fixture for them now. | 最危险的地方就是最安全的地方 |
[47:16] | The Watchmaker says there has been great interest in this list | 钟表匠说 这些天在黑市有很多人 |
[47:19] | on the black market the last few days. | 对这份名单感兴趣 |
[47:21] | – Any sign of Bakhtin? – No. | – 有巴赫金的消息了吗? – 没有 |
[47:24] | This Satchel character has people worried on both sides of the wall. | 这个萨丘让墙两边的人忧心忡忡 |
[47:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[47:30] | What kind of network have you assembled? | 你的情报网怎么样? |
[47:33] | There’s a lot of dissatisfied youth on this side of the wall. | 在墙的这边 有很多对他们不满意的年轻人 |
[47:42] | They’re like a tinderbox. | 他们就像导火索 |
[47:47] | If you find the right spark… | 只要你找到正确的火花 |
[47:51] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[48:32] | I am interested in selling a watch. | 我想卖块表 |
[48:34] | What are you selling? | 具体说说看 |
[48:37] | It is extremely valuable. | 它非常贵重 |
[48:40] | The finest quality and filled with secrets. | 质量很好 还装满了秘密 |
[48:52] | Would you mind if I inspect the merchandise? | 介意我先检查一下货物么? |
[48:57] | Fuck yes, I mind. | 我当然介意 |
[49:01] | Just tell potential buyers Bakhtin is open for business. | 你只要告诉有意愿的买家 巴赫金有意出售 |
[49:22] | Ladies, Berlin is a small place. | 女士们 柏林是个小地方 |
[49:25] | I’m sure our paths will cross again. | 我想我们会再见面的 |
[49:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:33] | You looked like you needed saving. | 你看起来需要帮助 |
[49:36] | My friend owns a club nearby. Want to come check it out? | 我朋友在附近有家俱乐部 你想来吗? |
[50:00] | I didn’t think that you would show. | 我还以为你不会来 |
[50:05] | Stoli on the rocks? | 斯托尼加冰 |
[50:09] | You pay attention. | 你记性不错 |
[50:14] | I look for pleasure in the details. | 我喜欢追求细节 |
[50:21] | Speaking of which, I’ve been dying to ask you a question. | 既然说到这个 我真想问你个问题 |
[50:39] | Let’s go someplace quiet. | 我们去个安静点的地方 |
[51:03] | Why the gun, Delphine? | 为什么带着枪 德尔菲娜? |
[51:08] | You’re not as well disguised as you may think. | 你以为你伪装的很好 但实际上很烂 |
[51:11] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[51:13] | You’re Lorraine Broughton, MI6. | 你是军情六处的洛林 |
[51:15] | And you’re here because of the death of Gasciogne. | 你到这里来就是因为詹姆斯死了 |
[51:20] | What do you know about Gasciogne? | 关于詹姆斯 你知道些什么事? |
[51:25] | Nothing. | 什么也不知道 |
[51:27] | But if someone is killing Allied officers, shouldn’t we all care? | 但是如果有人杀了个盟军的特工 我们不都得关注吗? |
[51:34] | Whatever is in that list has people willing to kill for it. | 假如人们都愿意 为了那份名单去厮杀 |
[51:50] | This is my first assignment with the French Intelligence. | 这是我在法国情报局的第一项任务 |
[51:54] | I’ve only been here a year. | 我来这儿只有一年 |
[51:58] | I’m scared, okay? | 我害怕了 不行吗? |
[52:00] | I got into this because it was exciting. | 当初我接了这项任务是因为觉着很刺激 |
[52:03] | But it’s never been like this in Berlin. | 但是没曾想柏林会变成现在这副模样 |
[52:09] | You should have become a poet. | 你应该去当一名诗人的 |
[52:15] | Or a rock star. | 或去做个摇滚明星 |
[53:16] | So you made contact with the French operative? | 所以你和一个法国女特工接上头了 |
[53:18] | Obviously. | 是的 |
[53:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[53:23] | I believed she had information I could exploit. | 我相信她有我可以利用的情报 |
[53:27] | Nothing more. | 仅止如此 |
[53:29] | And did she? | 那她有么? |
[53:35] | Did she have any information, Lorraine? | 她有什么情报吗 洛林? |
[53:42] | There is something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你些事 |
[53:48] | It has to do with your friend, Percival. He’s… | 和你的朋友珀西瓦尔有关 他 |
[54:03] | Lorraine? | 洛林 |
[54:07] | Did she have any information, Lorraine? | 她有提供任何情报吗 洛林? |
[54:13] | Did she give you information? | 她给过你情报吗? |
[54:17] | She gave me nothing. | 她什么也没给我 |
[54:27] | David fucking Percival. | 该死的大卫·珀西瓦尔 |
[54:33] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我? |
[54:35] | Maybe you’re not as good at this spy shit as you think. | 你他妈还以为自己间谍当的挺好的吧 |
[54:43] | That was for James, you fucking prick! | 这下是替詹姆斯捅的 你这杂种 |
[54:45] | Now give me that fucking list! | 现在把那份该死的名单给我 |
[55:09] | We needed to get you a message, Lorraine. | 我们得告诉你一个消息 洛林 |
[55:12] | We’re several days into a mission without a single lead. | 几天过去了 你一点线索都没有 |
[55:15] | And plenty of distractions. | 还旁生许多枝节 |
[55:18] | You have to be reminded of the course at hand. | 我们必须提醒你发生这些事情的原因 |
[55:21] | Oh, I received your message. | 哦 我收到你们的消息了 |
[55:37] | That’s quite a view. | 从这看挺壮观的 |
[55:39] | 70 miles of barbed wire, | 70英里的铁丝网 |
[55:41] | 310 guard towers, 65 anti-vehicle trenches, | 310个警戒塔 65条反装甲战壕 |
[55:46] | 40,000 Soviet-trained, heavily-armed frontier troops. | 4万名训练有素全副武装的苏联边防军 |
[55:51] | All that, | 面对这些 |
[55:53] | and 5,000 GDR citizens still had the brass balls to escape. | 居然还有5千多名东德人敢外逃 |
[56:00] | You’ve got the MI6 so worried they called the CIA to talk sense into you. | 你可没少让军情六处操心 他们甚至找了CIA来帮你 |
[56:07] | Eric Gray called me. | 埃里克·格雷给我打了电话 |
[56:10] | Of course he did. | 他当然会打给你的 |
[56:11] | I don’t have to remind you of how fast the clock is ticking. | 不用我多说 你也知道时间紧迫吧 |
[56:14] | If this thing gets out, | 一旦名单曝光 |
[56:17] | a lot of good, hard-working folks, | 很多辛勤工作的人 |
[56:20] | brave men and women are gonna show up dead. | 不论男女 都会因此而死 |
[56:23] | You and I included. | 包括你我 |
[56:25] | I swear to God, the last few weeks, | 我发誓 这几周 |
[56:27] | I dread even waking up in the morning. | 我甚至每天早上一睁开眼就感到恐惧 |
[56:33] | I understand the severity of the situation, sir. | 我知道形势很严峻 |
[56:35] | And the time imperative. | 时间也很紧迫 |
[56:39] | Listen, I didn’t climb all the way up here | 听着 我大老远过来 |
[56:41] | just to give you some rousing pep talk. | 可不是为了给你加油助威的 |
[56:44] | So I’ll cut to the chase. | 我就直接说重点吧 |
[56:47] | Last night you met a woman. | 你昨晚遇到的那个女的 |
[56:49] | Delphine Lasalle is out of her depth. | 德尔菲娜·拉萨尔那点儿本事在这可不够看 |
[56:53] | Given the climate, I’d hate to see an executive order | 在现在的形势下 我可不希望看到任务执行失败 |
[56:56] | come down the line that falls in her disinterest. | 不过她可一点也不在乎这个 |
[57:00] | “Her disinterest”? | 她不在乎? |
[57:03] | What do you mean, “her disinterest”? | 你说她不在乎是什么意思? |
[57:05] | Don’t insult my intelligence, Lorraine. | 这还需要问? 洛林 |
[57:07] | You know exactly what I fucking mean. | 你能不知道我是什么意思? |
[57:10] | I hope you get a snapshot. | 希望你拍张照片留念 |
[57:12] | Next week, this will be a whole different picture. | 下周这儿可就天翻地覆喽 |
[57:15] | 这个电话可改变你的一生 | |
[57:24] | Satchel has been compromised. | 萨丘已经暴露了 |
[57:44] | 个人档案 | |
[58:00] | 萨丘 双面间谍 | |
[58:32] | Meet me at the Rough Trade Bar at Oranienstrasse. | 到奥兰尼亚街的同性恋酒吧见一面吧 |
[58:36] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[58:52] | Look at all these hedonists. | 看看隐于夜生活的柏林的另一面 |
[58:55] | It’s like a beautiful woman gone wrong. | 就像个疯狂的美女 |
[58:57] | I fucking love it. | 我他妈太喜欢这儿了 |
[59:00] | Word is Bakhtin has resurfaced. | 听说巴赫金又出现了 |
[59:03] | Cops found him with a homemade lobotomy. | 警察发现他脑袋上被开了个洞 |
[59:05] | Either way, we have to deal with Spyglass. | 不管怎么样 我们都得解决小望远镜的问题 |
[59:08] | Thinking it through, he doesn’t have much time over there. | 好好想想 他那边也没多少时间了 |
[59:10] | Our priority is the list. We can’t make mistakes. | 我们的首要任务是找到那份名单 我们不能犯错 |
[59:13] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[59:14] | He’s hardly the most trustworthy person I’ve ever met. | 我的天 他是我认识的最值得信赖的人 |
[59:16] | Or the fucking brightest. | 我很少遇到像他这样的 |
[59:18] | Wait. You said you hadn’t met him. | 等下 你说你从来没见过他 |
[59:23] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[59:26] | And he claims to have memorized the entire list. | 他声称 他已经把整张名单都背下来了 |
[59:31] | He’s ready to make the jump. | 他准备叛逃 |
[59:34] | You believe he committed the entire thing to memory? | 你相信他能记住所有的内容? |
[59:36] | Everything. | 是的 一字不差 |
[59:39] | Had I known earlier, I would have prioritized Spyglass. | 早知道是这样 我会把小望远镜放在任务首位 |
[59:43] | His knowledge made him as valuable as the list. | 这就意味着 他和那份名单同样重要了 |
[59:47] | I could have grabbed him at any moment. | 我们本可以随时带走小望远镜的 |
[59:49] | Instead, Percival kept it a secret, | 就因为珀西瓦尔一直不告诉我这个情况 |
[59:51] | putting us in a precarious position. | 使我们处于危险境地 |
[1:00:01] | Look, the KGB are gonna have some | 克格勃会派出手下 |
[1:00:02] | very angry bastards out there looking for Spyglass. | 四处寻找小望远镜的下落 |
[1:00:05] | We can’t trust any of the old routes or methods. | 我们不能按照老规矩或老办法来办这事 |
[1:00:07] | It’s not that difficult to drive across the border these days. | 这几天想坐车越境也不是那么难 |
[1:00:10] | It is when you’re wanted like Spyglass is. | 如果你跟小望远镜一样被通缉 越境就难了 |
[1:00:13] | We have to walk him across personally | 我们必须在光天化日之下 |
[1:00:15] | to ensure his safety in plain sight. | 亲自带他走过边境以确保其安全 |
[1:00:18] | We’ll use the demonstration tomorrow at Alexanderplatz… | 我们要利用明天在亚历山大广场举行的示威游行 |
[1:00:20] | That’s insane. | 你简直是疯了 |
[1:00:21] | All those protesters will make a great distraction. | 那些示威者们会帮我们分散敌人的注意力 |
[1:00:27] | Spyglass is my guy. We’re going to do it my way. | 小望远镜是由我负责的 我们得按照我的方法去做 |
[1:00:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:00:33] | But we use my contact to get all our papers in order. | 但是得用我的关系网搞到越境所需的文件 |
[1:00:36] | All right. | 可以 |
[1:00:39] | Do we have a deal? | 说定了吗? |
[1:00:43] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 不说话我当你同意了 |
[1:00:53] | You see, | 你要知道 |
[1:00:57] | I received a call from David Percival that evening, Lorraine. | 那晚我接到了帕西瓦尔的电话 洛林 |
[1:01:08] | He said he had the list. | 他说他得到了那份名单 |
[1:01:11] | I’ll need a little time to wrap it up. | 给我点时间 让我理解一下 |
[1:01:15] | And he knew the identity of Satchel. | 他知道萨丘的真实身份 |
[1:01:20] | Oh, I’m very close to Satchel. | 我已非常接近萨丘了 |
[1:01:43] | And no one thought to tell me? | 居然没人想告诉我这些? |
[1:01:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:02:02] | You brought a lot of friends. | 你带了这么多人来啊 |
[1:02:05] | I heard Bakhtin had a little accident. | 我听说巴赫金出了点儿小意外 |
[1:02:08] | I heard he slipped and fell on an ice pick. | 我听说他滑倒摔在了一个冰锥上 |
[1:02:11] | Berlin’s a cruel mistress. | 柏林像是个残忍的女人 |
[1:02:12] | Especially for traitors like Bakhtin. | 尤其是对像巴赫金这样的叛徒 |
[1:02:15] | Don’t be such a fucking communist. | 别跟我来共产党那一套 |
[1:02:16] | You’ve got a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah, I know. You have the fucking list. | 是的 我知道 那份名单在你手上 |
[1:02:23] | We’ve been in the trenches long enough to know | 我们敌对了这么久 都应该知道 |
[1:02:25] | that at times like this, Berlin has its own set of rules. | 如今这世道 柏林有她自己的一套规则 |
[1:02:28] | I can give you information that will keep the balance. | 我可以给你情报 |
[1:02:29] | I can give you information that will keep the balance. | 我可以给你情报 可以保证双方处于制衡状态 |
[1:02:31] | Now, are you in or out? | 你现在到底跟不跟我合作 |
[1:02:42] | Percival’s trying to set me up. | 帕西瓦尔想陷害我 |
[1:02:48] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶? |
[1:02:52] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[1:02:54] | These relationships aren’t real. | 特工之间的合作不过是虚与委蛇 |
[1:02:56] | They’re just a means to an end. | 只是为完成任务的手段罢了 |
[1:03:01] | When you tell the truth, you look different. | 当你讲真话时 你看起来不一样了 |
[1:03:04] | Your eyes change. | 你的眼神变了 |
[1:03:07] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[1:03:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:03:12] | I mean, I better not do it again. | 我的意思是我不会再犯这样的错了 |
[1:03:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:26] | ‘Cause it’s going to get me killed one day. | 因为将来有一天 我可能会为之丧命 |
[1:04:01] | 禁止通行 | |
[1:04:34] | 东德 | |
[1:04:48] | Well, I am impressed. | 哇哦 不错哦 |
[1:04:50] | I thought Merkel here was just a good bartender. | 我还以为默克尔没什么本事呢 |
[1:05:03] | You smell like a Stasi officer. | 你闻起来就像是个斯塔西特工 |
[1:05:08] | Shave off that mustache. | 刮掉胡子 |
[1:05:10] | Use that soap and cologne. It’s from the West. | 用西德产的香皂和香水 |
[1:05:13] | You can’t take anything from the East. | 东德这边的东西你都不能带走 |
[1:05:15] | Merkel will give you some clothes. | 默克尔会给你拿些衣服 |
[1:05:17] | Right this way, Mr. Spyglass. | 这边走 小望远镜先生 |
[1:05:23] | 布雷莫维奇说那个叛徒就在那栋楼里 | |
[1:05:28] | 保持警惕 | |
[1:05:57] | It should have been easy. | 这本应该很容易的 |
[1:06:00] | The plan was sound. | 计划很周全 |
[1:06:01] | Whatever went wrong did so because someone wanted it to. | 无论是哪出了差错 肯定是有人故意为之 |
[1:06:04] | Someone from the inside. | 而且罪魁祸首还是内部人员 |
[1:06:06] | You were betrayed by a fellow agent? | 你是被自己人出卖了 |
[1:06:08] | You mean Satchel? | 你说的是萨丘 |
[1:06:11] | Would that be unheard of? | 这种事又不是没发生过 |
[1:06:14] | Per your request. | 根据您的要求 |
[1:06:21] | You won’t be needing that. | 你并不需要枪 |
[1:06:23] | It will be worse if they find it on you. | 如果他们发现你有枪情况会更糟 |
[1:06:27] | Everything else ready? | 其他的都准备就绪了吗? |
[1:06:28] | Yes. Everything you requested. | 是的 都是按照您的吩咐办的 |
[1:06:31] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:06:36] | What do you think of his shirt? | 你觉着他这衬衫怎么样? |
[1:06:39] | I wouldn’t be caught dead in it. | 我可不想死的时候穿着这件衬衫 |
[1:06:41] | But for him, it’s perfect. | 但是对他来说挺完美的 |
[1:06:44] | Stand over here. | 站到这边 |
[1:06:48] | Now look like a free man. | 表情自然点儿 |
[1:06:54] | East Berlin youth leaders have organized a demonstration this week | 这些柏林青年领袖们 本周末在亚历山大广场组织了 |
[1:06:58] | at Alexanderplatz. | 一场示威游行 |
[1:07:04] | Did he tell you I memorized the whole list? | 他是不是跟你说我记住了名单的所有内容? |
[1:07:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:12] | I realize I may not be valuable to some people, | 我知道对于某些人来说 我并不是那么重要 |
[1:07:15] | and some people may even want me dead, | 甚至有些人想要杀死我 |
[1:07:20] | but what choice do I have? | 但是我能有什么选择? |
[1:07:24] | You’re no good to medead. And I’ve never lost a package. | 你死了对我一点好处也没有 而我从未失手过 |
[1:07:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:39] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:07:40] | It’s his family. | 这是他的家人 |
[1:07:43] | This was not part of the plan. | 这事不在我的计划之中 |
[1:07:45] | Part of mine. | 我的计划里有 |
[1:07:49] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[1:07:51] | I’ll take the wife and kid. | 我负责带走他的妻女 |
[1:07:52] | You just have to deal with Spyglass. | 你只需要保护好小望远镜 |
[1:07:56] | I don’t know if I have enough passports. | 我不知道护照够不够用 |
[1:07:59] | Percival. Your golden boy. | 珀西瓦尔 你的王牌特工 |
[1:08:29] | 你现在必须听妈妈的话 | |
[1:08:32] | 做个坚强的女孩儿 | |
[1:08:36] | We have to go. | 我们必须出发了 |
[1:08:41] | See you in the West. | 西德见 |
[1:08:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:08:54] | 他们刚从楼里出来了 | |
[1:08:58] | 我们要自由选举 | |
[1:09:05] | 40米了 还在靠近 | |
[1:09:14] | 我看到他们了 | |
[1:09:33] | 怎么回事? | |
[1:09:35] | 我看不到他们了 | |
[1:09:39] | This was never part of the plan. | 事先计划里并没有这部分 |
[1:09:41] | It was part of mine. | 我的计划里有 |
[1:09:49] | 全是雨伞 我什么也看不见 | |
[1:09:54] | 我也看不见 | |
[1:09:57] | 谁能看见他们? 回话 | |
[1:10:03] | 人太多了 | |
[1:10:19] | 我开了一枪 | |
[1:10:23] | 打中目标了吗? | |
[1:10:27] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:10:31] | 看不清楚 我们得转移了 | |
[1:10:36] | Stay low. | 别起来 |
[1:10:44] | In here. | 进去 |
[1:10:50] | I need to deal with this now, or we’ll never get across. | 我们得先给你止血 否则不可能过境 |
[1:10:57] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:10:59] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[1:11:01] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[1:11:39] | 用无线电呼叫支援 | |
[1:11:41] | 正在努力 | |
[1:11:42] | 快点 | |
[1:11:48] | 她在这儿 速来支援 | |
[1:13:59] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:14:13] | Two more. There’s two more. | 两个 还有两个 |
[1:14:38] | 不要 | |
[1:14:39] | 别开枪 | |
[1:15:00] | Go! | 走 |
[1:15:05] | We need to stop that bleeding. | 你需要止血 |
[1:15:07] | Search for anything. | 去找找任何有帮助的东西 |
[1:15:09] | Alcohol, rags. | 酒 碎布 |
[1:17:36] | 受死吧 臭婊子 | |
[1:17:47] | Am I a bitch, now? | 还敢叫我婊子吗? |
[1:18:31] | 站住 你们在这干什么呢? | |
[1:18:34] | 请等一下 | |
[1:18:35] | 把手放到脑后 | |
[1:18:37] | 趴到地上 | |
[1:18:39] | 马上趴下 | |
[1:18:40] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:18:42] | Get in! | 上车 |
[1:18:52] | You need to work on your German. | 你得好好练练德语 |
[1:18:58] | It’s horrible. | 讲的太烂了 |
[1:19:01] | What in hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:19:52] | Fasten your seatbelt. | 系上安全带 |
[1:20:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:44] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[1:20:46] | We have to go… | 我们得走了 |
[1:21:01] | It’s so cold! | 太冷了 |
[1:21:02] | Open your door! | 打开车门 |
[1:21:04] | My foot is stuck! | 我的脚 卡住了 |
[1:21:14] | =I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[1:21:16] | Just breathe! | 深呼吸 |
[1:21:17] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:22:32] | – You need a break? – No. | – 你需要休息一会儿吗? – 不 |
[1:22:43] | So… | 那么 |
[1:22:45] | Yes, I think I understand everything. | 好吧 我想我知道全过程了 |
[1:22:47] | You made your plan. | 你制定了计划 |
[1:22:49] | And you failed to get the high value asset safely across to the West. | 但你没能把这位极度重要的情报人员安全带到西德 |
[1:22:54] | You sent me into a fucking hornet’s nest. | 你他妈把我派进了一个狼窝里 |
[1:22:59] | I was made by the KGB from the moment my feet touched the ground. | 我刚下飞机就被克格勃的人认出来了 |
[1:23:03] | Maybe even before. | 搞不好更早就曝光了 |
[1:23:06] | But then you knew that, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 对吗? |
[1:23:09] | You had your doubts about Percival. | 你也怀疑珀西瓦尔 |
[1:23:13] | And you used me to shake him down. | 所以你利用我去试探他 |
[1:23:16] | Ready when you are. | 洗耳恭听 |
[1:23:37] | Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 嘿 嘿 喔 喔 喔 |
[1:23:39] | It’s me! It’s me! | 嘿!是我! |
[1:23:52] | He’s dead. Spyglass is dead. | 他死了 小望远镜死了 |
[1:23:58] | And you are alive. | 但你还活着 |
[1:24:02] | They’re all listening to me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[1:24:08] | They knew. | 他们知道了 |
[1:24:10] | The KGB knew everything. | 克格勃的人什么都知道了 |
[1:24:14] | I need to get across. | 我需要离开这里 |
[1:24:18] | Jan. | 扬 |
[1:24:22] | I need the car. | 我需要用车 |
[1:24:35] | Good day, Ambassador. | 您好啊 大使 |
[1:24:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:52] | My condolences | 请节哀 |
[1:25:01] | Well, I expected more out of the Brits than a royal goat fuck. | 我本以为英国佬们能搞定这件事 结果搞得一团糟 |
[1:25:04] | I know. We’re sorry. No, wait. | 我知道 抱歉了 不 等等 |
[1:25:06] | You lot don’t have your own private Stasi agent, do you? | 你们没在斯塔西安插人吗? |
[1:25:09] | Not one with a photographic memory. | 可他们没一个有过目不忘的能力 |
[1:25:19] | We need to get with Broughton and get on the same page. | 我们得注意布劳顿 了解那个计划的所有情况 |
[1:25:22] | We need that list. Now more than ever. | 我们需要那份名单 现在就要 |
[1:25:26] | Broughton? | 布劳顿 |
[1:25:28] | She made it out. | 她成功逃了出来 |
[1:25:32] | Right. | 真的吗? |
[1:25:35] | You know, a beautiful Italian girl once said to me, | 你知道吗 一个意大利美女曾经对我说过 |
[1:25:38] | “David, | 大卫 |
[1:25:40] | “you can’t unfuck what has been fucked.” | 你永远不能改变已经发生过的事情 |
[1:25:44] | Women are always getting in the way of progress, aren’t they? | 女人办事总拖后腿 对吧 |
[1:25:51] | What no one in Germany believed possible has happened tonight. | 今晚发生了一件所有德国人都不会相信的事 |
[1:25:54] | The wall is coming down. The wall is down. | 柏林墙倒了 真的倒了 |
[1:25:57] | People here have lived with the wall since 1961. | 从1961年起那面墙下就伴随着我们的生活 |
[1:26:01] | And I think now it’s time to break the wall down, you know? | 所以 我觉得现在是时候推倒它了 |
[1:26:04] | The wall is crumbling. | 当那面墙粉碎时 |
[1:26:06] | The sledgehammers in the hands of men not born when it went up, | 出生于柏林墙建成之后的这些年轻人 |
[1:26:10] | tear into it. | 拿着锤子猛敲 |
[1:26:12] | Behind it, the East German soldiers tried to stop the tide. | 墙后的东德士兵还试图阻止 |
[1:26:16] | Water cannons were brought out. | 高压水枪都出动了 |
[1:26:18] | But the West Berliners were determined. | 西柏林人表现地很是坚决 |
[1:26:20] | One West Berliner sprayed champagne back. | 一个西柏林人喷洒香槟以示回应 |
[1:26:23] | You know, if I was to follow you, I mean, properly, | 我很负责的告诉你 如果是我跟踪你 |
[1:26:27] | you’d never fucking know. | 你永远都发现不了 |
[1:26:29] | It is the moment Berliners have waited 28 years for. | 柏林人等了28年就为这一天 |
[1:26:33] | Even the East Germans seem exhilarated. | 甚至东德人都显得很兴奋 |
[1:26:36] | A symbolic breach in the structure | 柏林墙的建立导致了千百人的死亡 |
[1:26:38] | that cost hundreds of lives, and separated friends, families, | 使得亲朋爱侣分离数十年 柏林墙的倒下 |
[1:26:42] | and lovers for decades. | 极具历史意义 |
[1:26:44] | I found a French UHF device | 小望远镜死后 我在他的大衣口袋中找到了 |
[1:26:46] | in my coat after Spyglass died. | 一个法国特高频发信装置 |
[1:26:50] | I now believe it was Percival who planted it. | 现在我觉得这窃听器是珀西瓦尔放在我外套内的 |
[1:26:53] | Made it look like Lasalle. | 而且要让它看起来像拉萨尔做的 |
[1:27:18] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[1:27:21] | You need to leave Berlin. | 你得离开柏林 |
[1:27:25] | When I didn’t hear from you, I got worried. | 没有了你的消息 我很担心 |
[1:27:28] | How naive can you be? | 别这么幼稚 |
[1:27:31] | We chose this life, Delphine. | 我们选择了这种生活 德尔菲娜 |
[1:27:35] | This only ends one way. | 这种生活只会有一种结局 |
[1:27:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:27:43] | He set us both up. | 我们都进了他的圈套了 |
[1:27:45] | You have to leave while you can. | 在你能走的时候赶紧走 |
[1:28:13] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:28:14] | Don’t underestimate me, Percival. | 别低估我 珀西瓦尔 |
[1:28:16] | Oh, Lasalle, listen to me very carefully. | 哦 拉萨尔 你要仔细听我说 |
[1:28:18] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在跟谁打交道 |
[1:28:20] | You set me up. | 你给我下套 |
[1:28:22] | Come on, love. This is the game. | 得了吧 这游戏就是这么玩的 |
[1:28:24] | I know your secrets, David, | 我知道你的秘密 大卫 |
[1:28:26] | and I can play this game better than you think. | 而且这个游戏我玩的 比你想象的要好 |
[1:29:21] | Percival’s trying to set me up. | 珀西瓦尔试图陷害我 |
[1:29:25] | Are you surprised? | 你惊讶吗 |
[1:29:26] | Not really. | 并不 |
[1:29:28] | These relationships aren’t real. | 特工之间的合作不过是虚与委蛇 |
[1:29:30] | They’re just a means to an end. | 只是为完成任务的手段罢了 |
[1:29:33] | When you tell the truth, you look different. | 当你讲真话时 你看起来不一样了 |
[1:29:36] | Your eyes change. | 你的眼神变了 |
[1:29:38] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[1:29:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:29:44] | I mean, I better not do it again. | 我的意思是我不会再犯这样的错了 |
[1:29:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:48] | ‘Cause it’s going to get me killed one day. | 因为将来有一天 我可能会为之丧命 |
[1:29:55] | There is something that I need to tell you. | 我有些事情需要告诉你 |
[1:30:06] | It has to do with your friend, Percival. He’s… | 一定和你的朋友珀西瓦尔有关吧 |
[1:30:08] | Shh. | 他… |
[1:31:44] | I’m sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:31:48] | This is the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[1:32:41] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[1:32:44] | Celebrations continue in the streets tonight. | 今晚的街道上庆典将会继续 |
[1:32:47] | From the moment the first wave of East Germans | 从第一波东德人 |
[1:32:49] | crossed into Berlin, | 穿过柏林墙开始 |
[1:32:50] | they have been showered with champagne | 大家就喷洒着香槟 |
[1:32:51] | and cheered by a crowd of thousands. | 上千人群在欢呼 |
[1:32:54] | It is clear | 很明显 |
[1:32:55] | this will be one of Berlin’s most dramatic days. | 这将会是东德最激动人心的日子之一 |
[1:32:58] | East Berliners are overcome as they cross the border | 当西柏林人从边境涌入时 东柏林人显得十分热情 |
[1:33:01] | that has been closed to them for 28 years. | 这条边境整整封闭了28年 |
[1:33:03] | West Berliners are chipping away at the wall | 西柏林人凿穿了那面荼毒了他们城市的墙 |
[1:33:05] | that scarred their city and scaling it. | 然后推倒了它 |
[1:33:23] | There is no more interference from the police. | 警察再也不会来干涉他们了 |
[1:33:26] | Unified, Berliners lay symbols of peace. | 东西柏林人和平地团结在了一起 |
[1:33:29] | Thousands of them looking east and chanting, | 数千名示威名着魔似的呼喊着 |
[1:33:31] | “Down with the wall.” | “再无柏林墙” |
[1:33:55] | There’s only one question left to ask. | 所以现在只有一个问题 |
[1:34:00] | Who won? | 谁是赢家? |
[1:34:02] | And what was the fucking game anyway? | 这所谓的游戏到底是什么 |
[1:34:05] | And I was thinking the wall will never fall. | 我曾以为这面墙永远不会倒呢 |
[1:34:09] | Germany’s peaceful revolution is probably the political and cultural story of 1989. | 德国的和平革命也许是 1989年的政治和文化大纪事 |
[1:34:13] | We’re gonna take a quick break, | 我们休息片刻 |
[1:34:14] | but we’ll be back with an in-depth look | 接着会深入探讨… |
[1:34:16] | at the number-one musical controversy of the year. Sampling. | 今年最大的音乐争议”取样” |
[1:34:19] | Is it art or is it just plagiarism? | 那是艺术或只是抄袭? |
[1:34:21] | Don’t go away. | 别走开 |
[1:34:29] | To win, | 要想赢的话 |
[1:34:30] | first, you have to know whose side you’re on. | 首先你必须明确你的立场 |
[1:34:39] | In our line of work, | 在我们的工作中 |
[1:34:42] | that’s right up there with black holes or “To be or not to be.” | 有许多阴暗面 追随你选择的道路一直到底 |
[1:34:49] | You fight the good fight, and then one day, you wake up and you realize | 你以为你在为正义而战 忽然有一天你清醒了 |
[1:34:51] | that all you were was Satan’s little helper. | 你会意识到自己是撒旦的使者 不过在传播毁灭而已 |
[1:35:14] | Ironic. | 真是讽刺啊 |
[1:35:15] | The news will tell them there will be no more secrets. | 新闻告诉公众 不会再有秘密了 |
[1:35:20] | But you and I, we both know that’s not true. | 但你和我都知道这不是真的 |
[1:35:24] | The world is run on secrets. | 这个世界永远存在着秘密 |
[1:35:34] | Whoever has that list has power. | 拥有这份名单的人将拥有权利 |
[1:35:37] | And without it, you’re just another fucking target. | 没有它 你不过就是另一个目标罢了 |
[1:35:48] | So what have I learned after all this time? | 所以经历了这一切之后我又学到了什么吗 |
[1:35:51] | After all those sleepless nights, | 那所有的无眠之夜 |
[1:35:53] | lying to friends, lovers, myself. | 那些对朋友 对爱侣 甚至对自己的欺骗 |
[1:35:57] | Playing this crooked game in this crooked town | 在这个扭曲的城镇玩这些扭曲的游戏 |
[1:36:00] | filled with backstabbers and four-faced liars. | 充满了恶意中伤和狡诈的谎言 |
[1:36:03] | I’ll tell you what I’ve learned. | 我要告诉你 我在这所明白的 |
[1:36:05] | One thing and one thing only. | 唯一一件事 |
[1:36:08] | I fucking love Berlin! | 我热爱着柏林 |
[1:36:36] | You didn’t have to kill her. | 你不必杀了她的 |
[1:36:39] | You suddenly decided to develop a conscience | 在你做过那些事之后 |
[1:36:42] | after all you’ve done? | 你怎么突然良心发现了 |
[1:36:44] | Have you noticed how everyone you get close to | 希望你注意到 每一个跟你接触的人 |
[1:36:47] | ends up fucking dead? | 都以死亡收场… |
[1:36:49] | You gave Bremovych the details of the plan. | 你把计划的细节透露给布雷莫维奇 |
[1:36:52] | You went to the KGB to take me out. | 你想借克格勃的手来干掉我 |
[1:36:57] | You were too fucking scared to do it yourself. | 是啊 你太害怕了 不敢自己动手了 |
[1:36:59] | Too smart, more like. | 你挺聪明的 |
[1:37:03] | If those KGB pricks had done their part, | 如果这帮克格勃的废物把你搞定了 |
[1:37:06] | I’d be on my way to a hand job with the Queen by now. | 那我现在就能受到女王的接见了 |
[1:37:10] | I’ve read that list. | 我已经读过那份名单 |
[1:37:12] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[1:37:16] | And you feature heavily. | 你真不是盖的 |
[1:37:18] | It turns out, you’ve been a very naughty girl. | 原来你是这么淘气的女孩 |
[1:37:24] | Spyglass was a liability to us all. | 小望远镜对我们来说是个累赘 |
[1:37:27] | I couldn’t risk leaving him with you. | 我不能冒险让他留在你身边 |
[1:37:29] | Where’s the list, David? | 名单在哪 大卫 |
[1:37:31] | I don’t have it. | 不在我手上 |
[1:37:33] | It’s en route to MI6 where it belongs. | 它正在前往军情六处的路上 |
[1:37:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:52] | Are you going to lie till the very end? | 到现在你还打算撒谎吗 |
[1:38:00] | Truth and lies. | 真相与谎言 |
[1:38:04] | People like us don’t know the difference. | 我们这样的人总是很难看出两者的区别 |
[1:38:06] | No, we know the difference, David. | 不 我们知道它们的区别 大卫 |
[1:38:09] | We choose to ignore it. | 我们只是选择去无视它 |
[1:38:12] | Isn’t that right, Comrade Satchel? | 不是吗 萨丘同志 |
[1:38:17] | So that’s how you’ll make it work. | 原来你准备这么干 |
[1:38:19] | “It’s a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.” | 欺骗欺人者 其乐无穷 |
[1:38:22] | Well played. | 干的漂亮 |
[1:38:41] | You killed David Percival? | 你杀了大卫·珀西瓦尔 |
[1:38:46] | All the paperwork is in order for the bodies of James Gasciogne | 詹姆斯·加斯科涅和大卫·珀西瓦尔 |
[1:38:49] | and David Percival. | 尸体文件手续都好了 |
[1:38:53] | You killed our Head of Station, an officer of the Crown. | 你杀了柏林情报站的负责人 一名宣誓效忠女皇陛下的特工 |
[1:38:58] | You’d better have hard proof and a damn good explanation. | 你最好有确凿的证据和充足的理由 |
[1:39:01] | Who are you to judge my actions? | 你有什么资格来审判我 |
[1:39:02] | I’m your superior. | 我是你的上级 |
[1:39:11] | My superior. | 我的上级 |
[1:39:15] | This was never about stopping the war. | 这次任务和阻止冷战没有任何关系 |
[1:39:17] | It was about saving your ass. | 而是为了保住你的位置 |
[1:39:20] | You couldn’t bear the embarrassment of the sins | 我们在冷战中犯下的罪行 要是暴露出去 |
[1:39:24] | that we committed in the Cold War. | 会让你十分难堪 |
[1:39:27] | And I was stupid enough to give my life for it. | 我是多么愚蠢啊 竟然愿意为之卖命 |
[1:39:30] | Yes, well, that’s your job, isn’t it? | 好吧 这就是你的工作 不是吗 |
[1:39:33] | I did my job. | 我完成了我的工作 |
[1:39:38] | Despite your best efforts and your incompetence, | 虽然你在我的背后捅刀子 而且能力极其低下 |
[1:39:43] | I succeeded where you failed. | 我完成了你搞不定的任务 |
[1:39:47] | I uncovered your traitor, Satchel. | 我把内部的叛徒 萨丘 揪了出来 |
[1:39:51] | Brought him the only justice he deserved. | 给了唯一配得上他的结局 |
[1:39:57] | A bullet. | 死亡 |
[1:40:00] | Percival meeting with Bremovych | 就在小望远镜被杀前一天 |
[1:40:02] | the day before Spyglass was killed. | 珀西瓦尔见了布雷莫维奇 |
[1:40:05] | Maybe we can make some sort of arrangement. | 或许我们可以做一些准备 |
[1:40:07] | You’ve got to know that I’m the only man in this town | 你要知道我是这里唯一一个 |
[1:40:10] | that can help you get that list. | 能帮你拿到那份名单的人 |
[1:40:12] | Very impressive. | 我记住你了 |
[1:40:13] | A dedication, a loyalty is a rare thing these days. | 奉献 忠诚这些品质现如今都难能可贵 |
[1:40:17] | “It’s a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.” | 欺骗欺骗者 其乐无穷 |
[1:40:25] | We have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[1:40:29] | What about the British? | 那这位英国小姐怎么想的呢? |
[1:40:31] | Do you trust Gray? | 你信任格雷吗? |
[1:40:33] | No. | 并不 |
[1:40:34] | What about C? | 那C长官呢? |
[1:40:35] | C is an arrogant lap dog who understands precisely fuck all | C是自大的走狗 |
[1:40:38] | beyond the edge of his desk. | 暗地打听一切 |
[1:40:44] | Percival was Satchel. | 珀西瓦尔就是萨丘 |
[1:40:52] | Where’s the list? | 那名单在哪? |
[1:40:55] | Where’s the list, Lorraine? | 名单在哪? 洛林 |
[1:40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:41:03] | Oh, bollocks. | 扯淡 |
[1:41:04] | The Prime Minister is going to have a difficult time with this. | 首相最近可不会好过了 |
[1:41:12] | We’re choosing to bury this one, Broughton. | 我们决定隐瞒这个任务 布劳顿 |
[1:41:14] | Your mission never took place. | 你的任务从未发生 |
[1:41:17] | This conversation | 这段对话 |
[1:41:21] | never happened. | 也从未发生 |
[1:41:26] | I’m putting you on leave, effective immediately. | 我打算让你休假一段时间 立即生效 |
[1:41:29] | We’ll start the next decade well-rested. | 你会开始一段新生活 好好休息 |
[1:41:34] | C? | C长官… |
[1:41:38] | What should I wear | 我该穿什么 |
[1:41:46] | for my tea with the Queen? | 去和女王喝茶? |
[1:42:07] | 三天后 巴黎 | |
[1:42:36] | 萨丘同志 | |
[1:42:39] | 布雷莫维奇同志 | |
[1:42:59] | 名单 | |
[1:43:01] | 乖女孩 | |
[1:43:10] | 请允许我 | |
[1:43:16] | 今晚 我们一醉方休 | |
[1:43:23] | 你没开玩笑? | |
[1:43:42] | 有那么一刻 我认为你想杀了我 | |
[1:43:59] | 珀西瓦尔告诉我你的真实身份了 | |
[1:44:22] | 干这行 | |
[1:44:25] | 就要准备随时进尸体袋 | |
[1:45:59] | Did you really think I was going to give you that list? | 你真的认为我会把名单给你? |
[1:46:03] | Before you die, | 在你死前 |
[1:46:05] | I want to get this through your thick, primitive skull. | 我想让你那迟钝的脑袋明白 |
[1:46:10] | I never worked for you. | 我从未为你工作 |
[1:46:12] | You worked for me. | 你却一直在为我卖命 |
[1:46:21] | Every false intel I gave you, a rip in the Iron Curtain. | 我给你的每一个假情报 都在铁幕上撕开一道裂缝 |
[1:46:28] | Every piece of intel you gave me, a bullet in my fucking gun. | 你给我的每一个情报都化作我枪膛里的一颗子弹 |
[1:46:32] | I want my life back. | 我想好好过日子 |
[1:47:22] | Safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[1:47:50] | Estimated flight time to Langley, 11 hours and 37 minutes. | 航班预计在11小时37分钟之后抵达兰利市 |
[1:47:54] | Cleared for takeoff. | 准备起飞 |
[1:47:56] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:47:58] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:48:02] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:48:10] | Cocksucker? | 你当时骂我浑蛋? |
[1:48:13] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:48:17] | I’m glad it was convincing. | 很不错 我们俩演的还挺像的 |