时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Incoming wormhole. | 拨入虫洞连接 |
[00:06] | Signal’s coming in now. | 我们收到信号了 |
[00:13] | Todd… Todd… | |
[00:14] | no doubt you’re surprised to see me, john sheppard. | Sheppard 我知道你见到我会很惊讶 |
[00:19] | Well, you weren’t looking so good last time I saw you. | 我们上次见面时 你快死了 |
[00:22] | Yes, well, you’ll be pleased to know the treatment was successful, | 没错 虽然这疗程极为痛苦 |
[00:25] | although excruciatingly painful. | 但最后我还是痊愈了 |
[00:28] | You’re just saying that to make me feel good. | 你说这个 只不过是让我感觉好罢了 |
[00:31] | I was able to return to my position as leader of the alliance, | 虽然 我又重新回到联盟领袖的位置 |
[00:35] | although, I have had a recent setback. | 但 最近我遭受些挫折 |
[00:39] | Perhaps you can see what is remaining of my shuttle, behind me. | 也许你能看到我身后的座机残骸 |
[00:44] | Yeah, nice landing. | 嗯 很完美的着陆吗 |
[00:46] | Don’t be so critical, sheppard. | 别这样讽刺 Sheppard |
[00:49] | It wasn’t long ago my flying skills saved the lives of both you and your companions. | 不久前 要不是依靠我的驾驶能力 你和你的朋友早就没命了 |
[00:56] | It wasn’t pilot error. I was attacked, by one of my underlings. | 这不是我的错 我被我的手下攻击了 |
[01:02] | You’ll excuse me for being blunt, but why should we care? | 别怪我有话直说 这和我们有什么关系吗? |
[01:06] | It isn’t the fact that he attacked, and at least temporarily defeated me that should concern you. | 我一时的挫败确实和你们没有关系 |
[01:12] | It’s rather how he managed to do it. | 但你们该担心是他如何击败我的 |
[01:17] | And how was that? | 那他是怎样击败你的? |
[01:18] | He acquired a very rare and powerful piece of technology. | 他取得了一个稀有并强大的科技 |
[01:22] | One with which I believe you are quite familiar. | 而且这个技术你们非常熟悉 |
[01:26] | A zpm? Are you kidding me? | ZPM? 你开玩笑吧? |
[01:28] | – Well, that’s what he said. – I don’t buy it. | – 他是这么说的 – 我才不信他的话 |
[01:30] | Why not? | 为何? |
[01:30] | Well, for one thing, they don’t exactly grow on trees. | 首先 ZPM又不会从树上长出来 |
[01:33] | He got betrayed by one of his own people. | 他被自己手下给出卖了 |
[01:34] | Now he wants us to help him clean up the mess. | 他想利用我们帮他除掉叛徒 |
[01:37] | End of story. | 事情就怎么简单 |
[01:38] | It is possible that he mentioned the zero point module simply to get our attention. | 他提及ZPM可能只是为了 得到我们的重视罢了 |
[01:42] | Except he would also have to know that, sooner or later, we would discover the truth, | 但他也知道我们迟早会 知道这事真相的 |
[01:46] | and, in the meantime, he’s volunteered to place himself in our custody. | 而他又自愿来这当我们犯人 |
[01:49] | It’s not a very good plan. | 这是个挺蠢的计划 |
[01:50] | Well, you can bet there’s something he’s not telling us. | 我可以保证他还有事情瞒着我们 |
[01:52] | Granted, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s lying about the zpm. | 有道理 但这不代表他关于ZPM 的话是假的 |
[01:56] | If this is true, it could be very, very bad. | 如果他说的是真话 后果会很严重的 |
[02:01] | I mean, inefficient power generation is the achilles heel of wraith technology. | 能源不足是Wraith科技的致命弱点 |
[02:04] | It’s basically the reason for every technological advantage we have. | 这也是我们唯一的技术优势 |
[02:08] | If this underling, or whatever it is that todd calls him, | 如果 Todd的这个手下 |
[02:11] | is flying around in a zpm-powered hive ship, then– | 拥有一个用ZPM供能的母舰的话… |
[02:14] | it’s a threat we can’t tolerate, and we won’T. | 这是我们不能容忍的威胁 我们必须有所行动 |
[03:28] | SHEPPARD: What’s his condition? | |
[03:30] | Looks like he was telling the truth. | |
[03:32] | There’s no sign of the gene therapy or the virus that it caused. | |
[03:35] | In Wraith terms, he’s completely healthy. | |
[03:38] | So, he’s back to feeding on humans. | |
[03:41] | He’s exactly the way he was before the treatment. | |
[03:44] | That’s what I was afraid of. | |
[03:58] | Well, here we are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[04:01] | Indeed.This city has become quite familiar to me, | 是呀 我对这城市越来越熟悉了 |
[04:06] | almost a respite from daily life. | 我有点度假的感觉了 |
[04:10] | It would be a shame to see it destroyed. | 要是看她被摧毁就太可惜了 |
[04:13] | Are you suggesting that if we don’t help you, that would be a likely outcome? | 你是说 如果我们不帮你的话 那就可能发生? |
[04:21] | All right, let’s start at the beginning. | 好吧 让我们从头开始 |
[04:24] | Where did the zpm come from? | 这个ZPM从哪里来的? |
[04:26] | You’ll recall I managed to acquire a few of the devices from the replicator city, | 你记得我在复制者的城市 |
[04:30] | before it was destroyed? | 被摧毁前弄到了几个 |
[04:31] | Yes, and they were lost when colonel sheppard took out the cloning facility. | 没错 但那应该Sheppard在摧毁 克隆设施中一起被毁了 |
[04:35] | Not all of them. | 那并不是全部ZPM |
[04:39] | I may have acquired a few more than I let on. | 我可能跟你们少说了几个 |
[04:42] | How many more? | 你还有多少? |
[04:44] | Let’s not get caught up in unnecessary details. | 这个细节并不重要 |
[04:47] | I like details. | 我喜欢知道细节 |
[04:49] | Even if i gave you a number, you’d have no way of verifying it, so what’s the point? | 就算我给你个数 你也无法确认 你问又有何用? |
[04:55] | All right, then tell me this. Why now? | 好吧 那回答这个 为何现在才用? |
[04:57] | You’ve had those zpm’s for over a year. | ZPM已在你手上有一年多了 |
[05:00] | The organic nature of a hive creates certain incompatibilities with ancient technology. | 母舰的有机结构和古人科技 之间有一些的兼容难度 |
[05:05] | These had to be overcome before | |
[05:07] | the modules could be put to useful work. | |
[05:09] | You managed to do it with the cloning facility. | |
[05:11] | A hive is a much more complicated proposition. | |
[05:13] | Multiple systems need to be adapted. | |
[05:16] | Hyperdrive, weapons, hull regeneration… | |
[05:18] | I put my best scientists to work on this project, | 我集结手下最精英的科学家 来研究这问题 |
[05:22] | and, recently, one of them succeeded. | 最近 其中的一个成功了 |
[05:25] | Only he didn’t want to turn it over to you. | 但他却不想把成果交给你 |
[05:27] | He decided to keep it for himself, | 他决定独吞这个科技 |
[05:29] | and now you want us to help you kick him to the curb. | 而你现在要我们帮你干掉他 |
[05:34] | It would be in your best interest. | |
[05:39] | Does he know the location of Atlantis? | |
[05:46] | Well, obviously the answer is yes, | |
[05:50] | and obviously you’ll assume I’m lying, and obviously it won’t matter | |
[05:54] | because I know you can’t take the chance either way. | |
[05:57] | What you really need to know is that this hive is a work in progress. | 你需要知道的是 这艘母舰还没有完成 |
[06:03] | It has yet to reach its full potential, which means if you attack it now, | 它还没到达最大的效能 如果你现在攻击它的话… |
[06:07] | you may be able to destroy it, but if you hesitate, it will be too late, | 也许还能灭掉它 但如果你们迟疑的话… |
[06:11] | and this hive will be unstoppable. | 这艘母舰会成为无敌战舰 |
[06:16] | So we’re going along with this? | |
[06:18] | The IOA has reviewed the matter, and they feel it’s worth investigating. | |
[06:21] | Even though every time we work with this guy, | |
[06:23] | he manipulates us into doing something that we didn’t sign up for? | |
[06:27] | Even when he does tell the truth, | |
[06:28] | it’s usually just to hide some other agenda. | |
[06:32] | Care to voice your objections, as well? | |
[06:35] | IOA says investigate, we investigate. | |
[06:43] | All right then, we’d better get going. | |
[07:10] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[07:14] | lookin’ good. | 你看起来还不错嘛 |
[07:17] | Was it really necessary to remove my subspace transmitter | 你真认为取出我的亚空间跟踪器… |
[07:20] | and force me to wear this ridiculous outfit? | 并强迫我穿这套可笑的衣服必要吗? |
[07:24] | Well, after what happened last time on this ship, you can’t blame us. | 鉴于上次的事件 你也怪不得我们 |
[07:29] | I take it then my request to be on the bridge when we make contact– | 那就是说 我想在到达时 到舰桥上去的请求… |
[07:33] | denied. | 被拒绝了 |
[07:34] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[07:36] | Here’s the problem… | 我说实话… |
[07:37] | every time we get involved with you, | 每次我们跟你打交道 |
[07:40] | I feel like I’m walking around with a live grenade in my pocket, | 我感觉像兜里有枚拉了保险的手榴弹 |
[07:43] | just waiting for it to all go wrong, for that one thing you forgot to mention. | 就等着你”忘了说”件什么事 |
[07:48] | – I assure you, in this case– – save it. | – 我保证 这次… – 免了吧 |
[07:53] | I’ve been down this road before. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[07:56] | If you really feel that way, why would you let me go after our last encounter? | 如果你真的这样想 你上次为何放我走? |
[08:02] | We had a deal, and you kept up your end of the bargain, | 我们达成了协议 而你完成了你的部分 |
[08:06] | and to be honest, I didn’t think you’d live. | 说实话 我没认为你能活下来 |
[08:12] | if I find out you’re playing us, I’m not going to wait for authorization. | 如果我知道你在耍我们的话 我不会等人批准 |
[08:19] | There isn’t going to be any paperwork. | 也不会写任何报告 |
[08:22] | I’m just going to kill you. | 我会直接把你给崩了 |
[08:32] | What’s the status, colonel? | 状况如何 上校? |
[08:33] | We’re approaching coordinates. | 我们正接近指定坐标 |
[08:35] | You going somewhere? | 你们要去哪? |
[08:36] | Yeah, drop us out early before we get into sensor range. | 在接近母舰的探测范围之前 放下我们 |
[08:38] | – We’ll check it out in a jumper. – That’s not the plan. | – 我们用Jumper去侦察 – 计划不是这样的 |
[08:40] | We can go in cloaked, stay in touch through subspace on a secure channel. | 我们利用隐形接近 并利用保密频道通讯 |
[08:44] | If it’s what todd says it is, you can come in guns blazing. | 如果那飞船真像Todd说的那样 你就可以直接过来干掉它 |
[08:48] | All right. Just be careful. | 好吧 你们小心点 |
[09:01] | Almost in range. | 马上就进入探测范围了 |
[09:04] | Engaging cloak. | 启动隐形 |
[09:06] | All right, we’re getting readings now. | 嗯 我开始收到数据了 |
[09:09] | It’s a hive, all right. | 那的确是个母舰 |
[09:13] | what? | 怎么啦? |
[09:14] | I’m reading higher than normal energy output. | 我这显示高于正常的能量输出 |
[09:16] | I mean, significantly higher. | 我是说 比正常高很多 |
[09:18] | Consistent with a zpm? | 跟ZPM的相符吗? |
[09:19] | It’s hard to say from this far out. | 这么远的距离 很难说 |
[09:22] | Sheppard, what’s your status? | Sheppard 情况如何? |
[09:24] | Mckay’s getting some interesting readings, so we’re going to go in for a closer look. | McKay得到些有趣的读数 我们去进一步调查 |
[09:33] | I’m detecting massive energy output. | 我检测巨大的能量输出 |
[09:36] | What’s happening? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[09:38] | It’s growing. | 它在生长 |
[09:41] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你是什么意思? |
[09:42] | That’s what they’re doing with the surplus energy. | 他们在利用多余的能量… |
[09:44] | They’re using it to grow a larger, and if I’m reading this correctly, | 扩大外壳 而且如果我没读错的话… |
[09:47] | significantly denser outer hull. | 最外层也在显著变厚 |
[09:49] | Look, it makes sense. Normal hives have a limit of growth. | 这可以理解 一般的母舰 只能长到有限的大小 |
[09:52] | I mean, any bigger or heavier, and they become impossible to maneuver, let alone get into hyperspace. | 如果飞船继续长大的话 它将变得 难以操控 更不用说进入超空间了 |
[09:56] | I mean, you make a simple left turn, and you’re torn apart by your own inertia, but with a zpm– | 稍为转个弯 船体都可能因为惯性 而被撕裂 但有了ZPM… |
[10:00] | I get the picture. What does that mean for us? | 我知道了 那我们该怎么办? |
[10:02] | When they’re done, my guess is that hull will be all but impenetrable. | 我猜 当他们完成后 任何武器都 无法穿透那层外壳 |
[10:08] | All right, well, better take ’em out of the picture before they get that far. | 好吧 我们最好在他们没完成之前 把它干掉 |
[10:13] | Hold on, they’re… powering weapons. | 等等 他们在…启动武器 |
[10:18] | They can’t see us, right? | 他们看不到我们 对不? |
[10:19] | No, of course not. They must be just running a test. | 当然 也许他们是在测试武器 |
[10:26] | Holy crap. | 我的天呀 |
[10:27] | Well, what are the odds of them randomly firing a test shot directly at us? | 他们正好向我们这个方向 随机打了一炮的可能性有多大? |
[10:31] | I would say, given the enormity of the empty space all around us, non-existent? | 鉴于附近空间的大小 我说几乎不可能 |
[10:35] | They can see us. | 他们能看到我们 |
[10:39] | Th must have figured out a way of increasing the sensitivity of their scanners. | 他们一定是提高了传感器的灵敏度 |
[10:45] | Let me guess, something to do with the zpm. | 让我猜猜 八成和ZPM有关 |
[10:47] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[10:49] | Daedalus, we’ve got a problem. | Daedalus号 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:51] | Our cloak’s ineffective. | 我们的隐形罩已经无效了 |
[10:53] | We’re on our way. Take us in, maximum sublight. Shields up. | 我们马上来 带我们过去 最大次光速 升起护盾 |
[10:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:04] | I’m dropping the cloak. It ain’t doing us any good. | 我关闭隐形了 反正也没用了 |
[11:06] | Not to mention you could fire back. | 然后你就可以还击了 |
[11:08] | One thing at a time, rodney. | 一个一个来 Rodney |
[11:18] | We’re hit! | 我们被击中了! |
[11:20] | I’ve lost controls. | 我失去控制了 |
[11:21] | I’ll work out a bypass. Give me a minute. | 我可以建立一个旁路 给我一分钟 |
[11:23] | They get a bead on us, rodney, we’re dead. | 他们在不停地开火 我们完蛋了 |
[11:37] | it worked,sir. We blocked the shot. Shield is holding. | 行动有效 长官 我们阻当了他们的火力 护罩在支持 |
[11:40] | All right, now return fire, main battery, full power. | 好吧 现在开始还击 所有火炮 最大火力开炮 |
[11:42] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:49] | – Direct hit. – Damage? | – 直接命中 – 敌舰损伤? |
[11:52] | Minimal. | 很小 |
[11:53] | Ready missiles. We’re going to throw everything we have at this guy. | 准备导弹 我们用尽一切武器都有把它干掉 |
[11:55] | Sir,i’m reading a massive energy buildup. | 长官 我读到他们在聚集大量的能量 |
[12:05] | Brace for impact! | 准备迎接撞击 |
[12:16] | Shields are down! | 护盾失效了 |
[12:17] | Heavy damage on all decks. | 所有舱面上都有严重破坏 |
[12:19] | We’ve lost hyperdrive and main weapons. | 超空间引擎和主武器系统失效 |
[12:21] | Evasive maneuvers! We can’t take another hit like that. | 采用闪避航行 我们不能再承受一击了 |
[12:23] | All right,you should have flight controls now. | 好了 飞行控制应该恢复了 |
[12:25] | – What about weapons? – Not a chance. | – 武器系统呢? – 没戏 |
[12:28] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[12:44] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[12:45] | Most of our main systems were down, these guys had us dead-to-rights, and they knew it. | 我们的主要系统几乎全部失灵 他们知道要毁了我们是轻而易举 |
[12:48] | Why would they just fly away? | 为什么还要飞走呢? |
[12:49] | Perhaps it’s precisely because they knew we were no longer a threat. | 也许就是因为他们觉得 我们不再具有威胁 |
[12:52] | It’s not like the wraith to be so charitable. | 但Wraith不像是有慈悲心的种族 |
[12:54] | Todd said the ship isn’t finished,right? | Todd说过那艘母舰还没有完成 对吧? |
[12:57] | They haven’t adapted the full potential of the zpm. | 他们还没有完全适应ZPM |
[12:59] | Well,maybe the battle maxed them out. | 也许这么一打他们也不行了 |
[13:01] | Well,if that’s the case, i’d hate to meet up with them when they do finish it. | 如果是这样的话 我绝对不想在他们完成以后见到他们 |
[13:04] | We need to get back to atlantis. | 我们得回到Atlantis |
[13:05] | What’s the prognosis on the hyperdrive? | 超空间引擎怎么样了 |
[13:07] | Control systems are completely shot. | 控制系统已经为完全损坏了 |
[13:09] | My guys are working on a patch, but it could be days, even weeks before we’re back online. | 我的人正在进行修补 但是可能要几天甚至几周才能修好 |
[13:13] | For the moment, we’re not going anywhere. | 目前我们哪也去不了 |
[13:15] | – Sir… – What is it, marks? | – 长官… – 怎么了 Marks? |
[13:17] | I think we may have something. | 我们收到一个情报 |
[13:25] | Kavanaugh? What the hell are you doing here? | Kavanaugh? 你在这做什么? |
[13:27] | Reassignment. | 我被调来的 |
[13:29] | More fun and adventure in the pegasus galaxy. | 又来飞马系进行快乐大探险 |
[13:31] | Show us what you’ve got,please. | 给我们看看你们的发现 |
[13:33] | It’s a subspace signal. | 这是一个子空间通讯 |
[13:34] | We detected it just before the hive jumped into hyperspace. | 我们在母舰跳入超空间之前收到的 |
[13:37] | It was weak. | 信号很微弱 |
[13:38] | Luckily,i happened to be monitoring the sensor, or we might not have picked it up at all. | 庆幸的是当时检测传感器的是我 要不然我们可能根本不会收到 |
[13:42] | It’s a wraith code. | 这是Wraith密码 |
[13:44] | Obviously. | 这很明显 |
[13:45] | We’re having trouble deciphering it because the message is interlaced with a residual radiation, | 信息和残余辐射混杂在一起 很难破译 |
[13:49] | And i’ve never seen it before. | 我以前从没见过这样的 |
[13:50] | I have. | 我见过 |
[13:51] | Once,when we met another me, and once when we encountered another daedalus. | 一次是我见了另外一个我的时候 一次是我们遇到了另一个Daedalus的时候 |
[13:56] | This signal was sent from another reality. | 这个信号是从另外一个现实来的 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry,what the hell are you talking about? | 对不起 你说的是什么意思? |
[14:00] | Look,some wraith, somewhere in another reality, sent a coded signal, | 就是说 别的现实里的一个Wraith 发送了一个加密信号 |
[14:03] | Only whatever means they used to access subspace created a rift, | 但是他们接入次空间的方式 生成了一个时空裂缝 |
[14:07] | Allowing the signal to cross into multiple realities, including our own. | 使得信号传播到了多个现实中 其中包括我们这个 |
[14:10] | So,what does it say? | 那 里面的内容是什么? |
[14:12] | Just give me a second. Move. | 给我一点时间 过去一下 |
[14:20] | Oh,great. | 哦 好极了 |
[14:22] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[14:24] | It’s a set of coordinates. | 是一组坐标 |
[14:26] | Coordinates to what? | 哪里的坐标? |
[14:28] | Earth. | 地球 |
[14:35] | You think the hive picked up the signal? | 你觉得那母舰收到了这个信号? |
[14:37] | Why else would they leave like that? | 要不然他们为什么 那么匆忙地离开? |
[14:39] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[14:40] | The wraith know that earth is a much richer feeding ground than anything in the pegasus galaxy. | Wraith知道地球比天马系中 任何星球上的人都多 |
[14:44] | They’ve been looking for those coordinates for years. | 他们已经搜索那些坐标很久了 |
[14:45] | All right,as soon as communications are back up, we’ll contact atlantis, | 好吧 一旦通讯设施修好 马上联系Atlantis |
[14:48] | Have them relay a message to stargate command. | 让他们把消息转达给星门指挥部 |
[14:49] | Wait a minute, i’ve got an idea. | 等一下 我有个主意 |
[14:51] | How many ships do we have available? | 我们还有多少艘飞船可用? |
[14:52] | Aside from ourselves, there’s the apollo and the sun tzu. | 除了我们自己这艘 还有Apollo号和Sun Tzu(孙子)号 |
[14:55] | What about the odyssey? | Odyssey号呢? |
[14:55] | It’s on some secret mission even i’m not supposed to know about. | 它正在执行一项秘密任务 连我都不知道情况 |
[14:58] | – Well then, two will have to be enough. – What are you suggesting? | 好吧 两艘也足够了 你有什么好主意? |
[15:00] | Look,that hive may be super-powerful and all, | 那艘母舰虽然火力强大 |
[15:02] | But i’ll bet it has to drop out of hyperspace at some point along the way for hull regeneration. | 但我打赌它一定会在某地脱离超空间 以进行舰体更新 |
[15:06] | I can use the sensor data from the jumpers to extrapolate exactly where that will be. | 我可以用Jumper上的探测器数据 推断确切的位置 |
[15:10] | That sounds pretty risky.If you’re wrong– | 这太冒险了 如果你失误了… |
[15:11] | i won’t be. | 我不会的 |
[15:12] | Anyways,we can’t afford to wait till they get all the way to earth. | 无论如何 我们不能眼睁睁地 看着他们到地球去 |
[15:14] | My guess is that,by that point, they’ll be fully adapted to the zpm. | 我认为他们到那时候 就会完全适应ZPM了 |
[15:19] | Do it. | 就照你说的做 |
[15:27] | Sir,the daedalus just dropped out of hyperspace. | 长官 Daedalus号刚刚脱离超空间 |
[15:29] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[15:31] | Colonel sheppard and his team are beaming down. | Sheppard中校和他的小队正在传送途中 |
[15:37] | Colonel,it’s good to finally have you all back. | 中校 很高兴你们都归来无恙 |
[15:40] | What did we miss? | 有什么消息? |
[15:42] | Well,the good news is, there’s no indication of any other wraith ships heading for the milky way. | 好消息是 没有发现其他Wraith飞船 驶向银河系的迹象 |
[15:45] | It’s as i figured. That signal was too short and too weak. | 如我所料 那信号太短太微弱了 |
[15:48] | That ship only detected it because of its obvious improvements to the sensors. | 那艘能够接收到它 完全归因于它传感器的显著改进 |
[15:51] | All right, what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么? |
[15:54] | Show them. | 给他们看看 |
[15:56] | This is part of a subspace message sent by colonel ellis, from onboard the apollo. | 这是Apollo号上的Ellis上校 从子空间发来的消息 |
[16:00] | We’ve engaged the hive, unfortunately without much success. | 我们和母舰交战了 不幸的是我们一败涂地 |
[16:04] | The sun tzu is crippled, and she’s venting atmosphere. | Sun Tzu号受重创 并且飞船上的空气在外泄 |
[16:09] | We’re in the process of taking on her crew now, but unfortunately, | 我们正在尽力营救她的船员 但是很不幸 |
[16:13] | With my engines down, i won’t be able to get to the nearest stargate for at least a month. | 我们的动力系统失灵了 至少一个月内我都到不了最近的星门 |
[16:18] | As for the enemy, all indications are that they received very little damage, | 而敌人的损失却微不足道 |
[16:23] | And are continuing on their previous course. | 仍按原定路线行进中 |
[16:27] | With those two ships out of the picture, | 失去那两艘飞船 |
[16:30] | nothing stands between that hive and earth. | 母舰与地球之间已经没有任何障碍了 |
[16:43] | There you are. Look,i’ve been thinking… | 你在这 听着 我一直在想 |
[16:45] | So have i. | 我也是 |
[16:46] | There is another ship that can help defend earth. | 还有一艘飞船可以保护地球 |
[16:47] | – I know,we’re standing on it. – The city,exactly! | – 我知道 我们正在里面 – 就是这座城 没错! |
[16:49] | – ZPM – The only problem– – zpms. | – 唯一的问题是 |
[16:51] | But if we want to get there in time to make a difference, we need a full compliment. | 但如果我们想要及时赶到那里扭转局势 我们需要某人的帮助 |
[16:54] | Where do you think i’m headed,rodney? | 你以为我这是去哪儿 Rodney? |
[16:58] | Right… | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Well… | 啊 |
[17:04] | Things didn’t go exactly according to plan. | 事情不像计划的那么顺利 |
[17:06] | So i heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:08] | You intend to hold me responsible? | 你想要我承担责任? |
[17:10] | All i know is that everything went sideways, the way it always does when you’re involved. | 我知道的是 每次有你牵扯进去 往往就会坏事 |
[17:13] | You’re going to tell me that’s a coincidence? | 你要告诉我那只是个巧合么? |
[17:16] | Then you’ve come to make good on your threat. | 你来威胁我事情就会变好吗? |
[17:25] | The other zpms you talked to woolsey about… | 你和Woolsey说过还有其他的ZPM |
[17:28] | Tell us where to get them, and maybe it’ll improve your situation. | 告诉我们在哪里能够找到它们 也许情况会对你有利一些 |
[17:32] | Am i supposed to be enticed by this offer? | 这个提议对我有吸引力么? |
[17:36] | No,i’ll probably kill you anyway, | 不 我也许还是会杀了你 |
[17:39] | But don’t forget this wraith betrayed you and got away with it. | 但是别忘了 这个Wraith背叛了你 却没受到惩罚 |
[17:43] | For no other reason, you might want to do it out of pure spite. | 就算没有其他原因 只为了出口气 你也应该想要帮我们的 |
[17:48] | You know how to talk to me, john sheppard. | 你真了解我啊 John Sheppard |
[17:58] | We got ’em. | 拿到了 |
[18:07] | He actually came through for us. | 他还真的帮了我们 |
[18:09] | Maybe he’s turning over a new leaf. | 也许他改过自新了 |
[18:12] | – Get these down to zelenka immediately. – Yes,sir. | 马上把它们交给Zelenka去 是 长官 |
[18:14] | Or maybe they’re going to blow up when you plug them in. | 没准你把它们接入的时候会爆炸 |
[18:18] | – Have dr. Mckay check them first. – Right. | – 让McKay博士先检查它们一下 – 遵命 |
[18:21] | All right,i’m heading to the chair room. | 好了 我到控制椅那去 |
[18:23] | Actually,colonel, you won’t be flying the city for us. | 中校 驾驶城市的人不是你 |
[18:27] | In fact,you won’t be coming with us at all. | 事实上 你甚至不能和我们同行 |
[18:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[18:32] | You have a half an hour to pack, and then you’ll be gating back to earth. | 你有半小时时间准备 然后你要被传送回地球去 |
[18:36] | Even with the zpms, there’s still a good chance we won’t get there in time, | 就算有了 ZPM 我们仍可能无法及时赶到那里 |
[18:39] | And earth’s only other line of defense is the ancient weapons platform. | 而地球仅有的另一道防线 就是古人武器平台 |
[18:43] | General o’neill wants you in the chair. | O’Neill将军希望你去操控它 |
[18:47] | – Good luck. – Yeah,you too. | – 祝你好运 – 你也是 |
[19:06] | – Colonel sheppard. – Colonel carter. | – Sheppard中校 你好 – 你好 Carter上校 |
[19:09] | It’s good to see you again,john. | 很高兴再见到你 John |
[19:13] | All right,i’ve finished recalibration on the chair. | 好 控制椅调校好了 |
[19:16] | Radek,how are things at your end? | Radek 你那边怎么样了? |
[19:17] | Zpms are online and functioning,100%. | ZPM已联机并满功率运作 |
[19:20] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[19:21] | Okay,who’s flying this puppy? | Ok 谁负责驾驶? |
[19:23] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[19:25] | – Carson? – Rodney – Carson? – Rodney. | |
[19:26] | – They called you in for this? – Aye. | – 他们叫你来驾驶的? – 没错 |
[19:28] | Well,you must have a higher cia than i thought. | 你的CIA一定比我想象的还高 |
[19:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[19:31] | Chair interface aptitude. We have a ranking system. | 控制椅操纵能力 我们有个等级评定系统 |
[19:33] | Well,apparently, after colonel sheppard, i’m number two. | 很显然 我是第二名 仅次于Sheppard中校 |
[19:35] | Really? I’ll have a look into that. | 真的么? 我得去查一下 |
[19:37] | Well,thanks for the vote of confidence,rodney. | 谢谢你对我的信任 Rodney |
[19:39] | Oh,i’m sure you’ll do fine. | 噢 我确信你能做得很好 |
[19:41] | Great. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | I suppose i’m ready. | 我想我准备好了 |
[19:51] | Raise the shield. | 升起防护罩 |
[19:54] | Dr. Beckett… Take us out. | Beckett博士 我们出发吧 |
[20:33] | So you’re in command here,huh? | 这么说这里现在你负责了? |
[20:36] | Only until general landry gets back. | 在Landry将军回来之前 |
[20:37] | He’s heading up a task force in washington. | 他现在在华盛顿带领特遣队 |
[20:40] | My next position is to take command of our new daedalus-class ship. | 我的下一个职位是接管新Daedalus级飞船 |
[20:44] | The phoenix? | Phoenix号? |
[20:46] | Actually,we’re renaming it. The general hammond. | 其实我们给它改名了 Hammond将军号 |
[20:50] | Oh,yeah. I heard about that. | 哦 对 我听说过 |
[20:53] | Sorry it was kind of sudden. | 太突然了 真是遗憾 |
[20:55] | Heart attack. I was off-world at the time. | 心脏病发作 那时我不在地球 |
[20:58] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[21:00] | He really was. | 没错 |
[21:03] | So,what’s next? C-130 to mcmurdo? | 下一步怎么办? 搭C-130到McMurdo空军基地? |
[21:08] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[21:19] | Colonel sheppard, this is major davis, homeworld security. | Sheppard中校 这位是Davis少校 地球安全局的 |
[21:21] | – Major. – Colonel. | – 少校 – 中校 |
[21:22] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么? |
[21:23] | It’s the hive ship. | Wraith母舰 |
[21:24] | It dropped out of hyperspace and established orbit around the moon just before you arrived. | 就在你到之前它跳出了超空间 并进入了月球轨道 |
[21:27] | You’ve got to be kidding me. It’s not supposed to be here for weeks. | 没搞错吧 它至少应该要几周以后才能到的 |
[21:30] | Evidently, this is no ordinary hive ship. | 显然这不是一艘普通母舰 |
[21:32] | Yeah,that much i know. What’s it doing? | 是啊 这点我还知道 它在做什么? |
[21:36] | For the moment, nothing. | 目前为止 啥也没干 |
[21:38] | The best we can guess is it’s completing its zpm upgrades prior to launching an attack. | 我们能想到的就是 它要完成ZPM升级才能开始攻击 |
[21:42] | Then we got to make a move first. You got any f-302s? | 那咱们得先下手为强 你有F302战斗机么 |
[21:45] | We have a squadron on permanent stand-by with earth defense, | 我们的地球防卫队有一个常驻小队 |
[21:47] | But those birds aren’t outfitted for anything more than fighter-interceptor duties. | 但那些小飞机除了拦截敌军战斗机 没有执行其他任务的装备 |
[21:50] | There’s no way they could take– | 他们决不可能干掉… |
[21:51] | How long to fit ’em with nukes? | 装上核弹要多久? |
[21:55] | Well,that could take some doing. | 那得干一阵了 |
[21:58] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上开始 |
[22:01] | These pilots have any experience fighting the wraith? | 那些飞行员有和Wraith战斗的经验么? |
[22:03] | John,that’s not why i brought you here. | John 这不是我带你来的原因 |
[22:05] | I could sit in the chair and wait for the wraith to get stronger, | 我可以坐在控制椅里等Wraith变得更强 |
[22:07] | Or i can take the fight to them. What do you want to do? | 也可以先下手干掉他们 你选哪个? |
[22:26] | Mr. Woolsey, you wanted to see us. | Woolsey先生 你要见我们 |
[22:29] | Yes,come in, please. | 是的 请进 |
[22:33] | I wanted the opportunity to offer you both one last chance to reconsider. | 我想要给你们俩 最后一个重新考虑的机会 |
[22:37] | Reconsider what? | 重新考虑什么? |
[22:39] | Your involvement in this mission. | 要不要加入这个行动 |
[22:41] | I’m told we’re about to pass the outer edge of the pegasus galaxy. | 听说我们就要越过天马座的外缘 |
[22:45] | If you wish to be dropped off, now would be the time. | 如果你们想下船 现在是正是时候 |
[22:49] | Mr. Woolsey– | Woolsey先生… |
[22:50] | we’ve all grown so accustomed to having you here, as part of the team, | 我们早已习惯把你们当成我们的一员 |
[22:55] | It’s easy to lose sight of the fact that | 这样很容易忽视一点… |
[22:57] | your priorities are not necessarily always the same as ours. | 就是你们的首要目标并不总是和我们一致 |
[23:02] | You’re being asked to fly to another galaxy, | 你们被要求飞到另一个星系 |
[23:05] | To take what might turn out to be the losing part in a battle that isn’t yours. | 去参加一场你们不该参加 而且处于弱势的战斗 |
[23:11] | Do you mean like everyone on this base has been doing for the last five years? | 你是说就像过去5年 这个基地每个人所作的一切? |
[23:15] | Thank you for your consideration,mr. Woolsey, but i assure you it is not necessary. | 谢谢你的好意 Woolsey先生 但请你放心 这完全没有必要 |
[23:20] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[23:23] | Very well. | 很好 |
[23:44] | All right,looks like we’re ready to go. | 好了 看来咱们准备好出发了 |
[23:46] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:48] | I’m afraid the re-fit took too long. | 恐怕重新装备的时间太长 |
[23:50] | The hive’s still in lunar orbit, but we’ve detected an inbound wave of darts. | 母舰还在月球轨道上 但我们已经探测到一队战斗机向地球飞来 |
[23:54] | Guess they got tired of waiting. | 看来他们等腻了 |
[23:55] | – Any idea where the target is? – We think so. | – 知道他们的目标是哪儿么? – 我想是的 |
[23:57] | The wraith message we intercepted contained a warning about earth’s defensive capabilities, | 我们拦截到的Wraith通信里 包括了对地球防卫能力的警告 |
[24:00] | Specifically the drone chair. | 特别是对章鱼弹控制椅 |
[24:02] | Only in the alternate reality where the message came from, | 只是在平行世界里收到的信息中 |
[24:04] | It looks like the chair had been moved to area 51. | 那把椅子似乎被挪到了51区 |
[24:07] | That’s where they’re headed? | 他们就是朝那儿去了? |
[24:09] | We believe so. | 我们相信如此 |
[24:10] | Well,evacuate the base, let ’em hit it, when they bring the hive down, | 那就疏散基地 让他们攻击 等他们把母舰降下来 |
[24:14] | We’ll take ’em out from antarctica. | 咱们就从南极干掉他们 |
[24:17] | Right? | 对吧? |
[24:19] | – I’m sorry,john,i was going to tell you this,but– – Tell me what? | – 抱歉 John 我正想告诉你 可是 – 告诉我什么? |
[24:22] | The chair was in violation of the antarctic non-proliferation treaty. | 那把椅子侵犯了南极不扩散条约 |
[24:25] | After lengthy international negotiations, they finally moved it just less than a month ago. | 经过漫长的国际谈判后 他们最后在不到一个月前把它挪走了 |
[24:32] | Where? | 挪到哪儿了? |
[24:35] | Area 51. | 51区 |
[24:48] | All right,colonel, they’re entering the atmosphere now. | 好了中校 他们现在进入大气层了 |
[24:50] | Should be showing up on the screens momentarily. | 很快就会出现在屏幕上 |
[24:53] | All right,we got ’em, 12:00 high, range eight kilometers and closing fast. | 好了 发现他们了 12点方向 8公里范围 快速接近中 |
[24:57] | You are cleared to engage. | 准许开火 |
[24:58] | Good hunting,colonel. | 狩猎愉快 中校 |
[25:12] | They’re seriously outnumbered. They’ll never be able to keep them all from getting through. | 他们的数量严重不足 不可能全部拦截 |
[25:22] | Sheppard,two darts have disengaged. They’re headed for the deck. | Sheppard 两艘Dart突破封锁线了 他们朝地面去了 |
[25:25] | I’m on it. Riggs,you’re with me. | 我来 Riggs 跟我来 |
[25:26] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:35] | Two more on our 6:00! | 6点钟方向又出现两艘! |
[25:46] | Riggs! Dammit. | Riggs! 该死 |
[26:04] | The darts are coming in too fast. | 那些飞艇来的太快了 |
[26:05] | It’s a kamikaze run. | 是自杀攻击 |
[26:21] | Come on,baby… Come on,come on. | 听话宝贝… 起来 起来 |
[26:45] | Stargate command, this is sheppard. | 星门指挥部 我是Sheppard |
[26:50] | Am i seeing what i think i’m seeing? | 我看到的不是真的吧? |
[26:52] | It was a nice try,john. There was just too many of them. | 干得好 John 只是他们数量太多 |
[26:55] | The chair’s been destroyed. | 控制椅被破坏了 |
[27:04] | Sheppard,what are you doing? | Sheppard 你要干嘛? |
[27:06] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[27:07] | He’s climbing rapidly, he’s heading into the upper atmosphere. | 他在加速爬升 朝外大气层去了 |
[27:09] | Sheppard,your orders are to return to the base. | Sheppard 命令你返回基地 |
[27:12] | I’ve still got a nuke. I’m going to finish this mission. | 我还有一颗核弹 我要完成任务 |
[27:15] | You don’t have enough fuel. You’ll never make it to the hive. | 你燃料不够 根本没法接近母舰 |
[27:17] | He got what he wanted. He’s going to come to us. | 他的目的达到了 朝我们来了 |
[27:19] | He’s right. The hive ship has changed course. They’re on their way. | 他说的没错 母舰改变航线 他们来了 |
[27:22] | I’ve got enough fuel to establish orbit, then i’ll shut everything down except basic life support. | 我有足够燃料到达轨道 然后我会关闭除了生命维持外的其他系统 |
[27:26] | That way,he won’t detect me till it’s too late. | 这样他就没法及时探测到我了 |
[27:29] | Even if that does work, given what we know about this ship, | 就算那样能行 根据我们对母舰的了解 |
[27:32] | One nuke is not going to be enough. | 一颗核弹可远远不够 |
[27:33] | No,not from the outside. | 对 从外部当然不行 |
[27:35] | I’ll wait for him to enter orbit, i’ll fire up my systems, | 我到等到他进入轨道再启动系统 |
[27:38] | Shoot my way through a dart bay door, and fly the damn bomb right down his throat. | 从飞艇出口钻进去 一弹封喉 |
[27:42] | Then i’ll detonate from the inside. | 然后在内部自爆 |
[27:46] | John,i can’t ask you to do that. | John 我不能让你这么做 |
[27:48] | Well,you’re not asking, i’m volunteering. | 你没让我这么做 我是自愿的 |
[27:50] | Look,without that chair, earth is basically defenseless,right? | 听着 没有那把椅子 地球等于毫无防备 对吧? |
[27:58] | Right. Commencing radio silence, sheppard out. | 没错 无线电静默 Sheppard完毕 |
[28:09] | – What happened? – We dropped out of hyperspace. | – 出什么事了? – 我们跳出超空间了 |
[28:11] | Don’t tell me we’re there already. | 别告诉我咱们已经到了 |
[28:12] | We’re not even close. We’re on the edge of the milky way. | 差得远呢 我们在银河系边缘 |
[28:14] | So then why did we drop out? | 那为什么跳出来? |
[28:16] | – Well,obviously,we… We’re not sure.- Doctor– | – 显然我们…我们也不知道 – 博士 |
[28:19] | look,the hyperdrive hasn’t been operated at full power in over 10,000 years. | 超空间引擎有一万多年 没全速运行过了 |
[28:22] | It’s not surprising there are a few glitches. | 有点小问题也不奇怪 |
[28:23] | But you can fix it? | 但你能修好吧? |
[28:24] | I have to figure out what’s wrong first,don’t i? | 我得先搞清楚哪儿出问题了对吧? |
[28:27] | Zelenka,in the meantime, recalibrate our gate position so we can dial earth. | 同时 Zelenka 你去校准 星门位置以拨号地球 |
[28:30] | Yes,right away. | 好 马上去 |
[28:31] | We have to apprise them of our situation. | 我们得向他们报告这个情况 |
[28:48] | What’s our status? | 情况如何? |
[28:50] | The hive ship has almost reached earth orbit. | 母舰快要到达地球轨道了 |
[28:52] | They’ve begun scanning us. | 他们已经开始扫描我们 |
[28:54] | Any word from sheppard? | Sheppard那边有消息么? |
[28:55] | Not yet. According to my best estimates of his trajectory, | 还没有 根据对他行进轨道的测算 |
[28:59] | His orbit won’t intersect with the hive’s for another 20 minutes. | 20分钟后才会和母舰交叉 |
[29:02] | Okay,now,if he fires up too early to close the gap– | 好了 如果他过早启动 以拉近距离… |
[29:04] | They’ll detect his presence and send out darts to intercept. | 他们就会探测到他 派出飞艇拦截 |
[29:07] | He wouldn’t stand a chance. | 他没有任何机会 |
[29:08] | – Excuse me,colonel– – what is it, walter? | – 对不起 上校 – 什么事 Walter? |
[29:11] | We’ve been trying to dial up the alpha site, to send through those ioa dignitaries? | 我们一直试图拨号阿尔法基地 疏散IOA高官 |
[29:14] | Good old ioa, courageous to the end. | 老好IOA 勇敢坚持到最后 |
[29:18] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[29:19] | We can’t establish a lock, and it’s not just the alpha site, | 连接不上 而且不仅是阿尔法基地 |
[29:22] | i’ve already tried a couple of alternates, but for some reason, the gate’s offline. | 我还试了其他几个地点 但不知为何星门下线了 |
[29:40] | Open a channel. | 打开一个频道 |
[29:42] | Stargate command, this is atlantis. | 星门指挥部 这里是亚特兰蒂斯 |
[29:46] | Stargate command, this is atlantis,do you read? | 星门指挥部 这里是亚特兰蒂斯 听到了吗? |
[29:50] | Comm system is operating,sir. They’re just not responding. | 系统运作正常 长官 他们只是没有回答 |
[29:52] | Okay,this is weird. | 好吧 这可怪了 |
[29:54] | I’m picking up an energy signature feeding back through the wormhole. | 我检测到里虫洞里来的一个回馈能量信号 |
[29:57] | It’s wraith. | 是Wraith |
[29:59] | The wraith are at stargate command? | Wraith在星门指挥部? |
[30:01] | No,these readings are more like something you’d pick up in the middle of a hive. | 不 这些读数更像是在母舰中拦收到的 |
[30:04] | But we dialed earth. | 但我们拨的是地球啊 |
[30:06] | You don’t think that… | 你不会觉得是… |
[30:07] | Standard wraith procedure. | 标准的Wraith手法 |
[30:09] | Keep your victims from dialing out. | 防止受害者向外拨号 |
[30:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:12] | – There’s a gate on the hive. – What? | – Wraith母舰里有个星门 – 什么? |
[30:15] | The wraith always try to block the gate of a planet they’re attacking, usually by dialing in. | Wraith总是尝试封锁被攻击星球的星门 通常靠直接拨入 |
[30:19] | They couldn’t do that in this case, so they came up with another solution. | 现在这个方法不行 所以他们想了另外的办法 |
[30:21] | You see,when two gates are in proximity, one supersedes the other. | 当两个星门接近时 其中一个会代替另一个 |
[30:24] | Usually,it’s the default gate, unless it happens to be a milky way model, | 通常情况下 会接通默认的星门 除非一个星门来自银河系 |
[30:27] | And the other one’s from pegasus. | 而另一个来自飞马系 |
[30:29] | We encountered exactly the same problem on the midway station. | 我们在中途站上遇到过一样的问题 |
[30:30] | We had to create a workaround to prevent the pegasus gate from always taking precedence. | 我们得做特殊处理以防止 飞马座的星门占据优先权 |
[30:35] | You’re telling me that wormhole… | 你们是在说这个虫洞… |
[30:38] | Leads directly onto the hive. | 直接连到了母舰上 |
[30:56] | Think that cleared the way? | 这样能清除障碍吗? |
[30:58] | There’s one way to find out. | 只能一种办法知道 |
[31:06] | The guards at the gate have been neutralized. | 星门守卫已经被干掉 |
[31:09] | We’re moving on. | 我们继续前进 |
[31:13] | I should have sent more marines with them. | 我应该多派几个士兵跟他们一起 |
[31:15] | A full-scale assault wouldn’t have accomplished anything. | 即使大规模进攻也无济于事 |
[31:18] | If they’re going to sabotage key systems on that hive, | 如果他们要去破坏母舰的关键系统 |
[31:20] | – they’re going to need speed and stealth. – Maybe. | – 需要的是隐秘和速度 – 可能吧 |
[31:23] | I just hate being stuck out here in the middle of nowhere, not able to do anything. | 我只是讨厌被困在这鬼地方 啥都做不了 |
[31:26] | Actually, that’s something i’ve been wanting to talk to you about. | 实际上 我一直想跟你谈件事 |
[31:29] | This is something that rodney’s been working on for quite some time. | 这个技术Rodney已经研究有段时间了 |
[31:32] | It’s an adaptation of an ancient technology which was abandoned | 改良自一项被遗弃的古人技术 |
[31:35] | Because of instability and enormous power requirements. | 因为不稳定和巨大的能耗 |
[31:38] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[31:40] | Wormhole drive. | 虫洞引擎 |
[31:41] | It’s nearly instantaneous travel across enormous distances. | 基本上是在两个相距甚远的地点间 进行瞬间转移 |
[31:44] | It’s not unlike gate travel itself. | 跟星门旅行差不多 |
[31:46] | If it works, it could have us at earth in a matter of seconds. | 如果成功 能在几秒钟内 把我们送到地球 |
[31:51] | Now,the calculations are incredibly complex. | 但是那个计算非常复杂 |
[31:54] | If we’re off even by a fraction… | 即使有一丁点的偏差… |
[31:56] | It could be very bad. | 后果都会不堪设想 |
[32:13] | There was over a dozen critical systems we could go for, | |
[32:15] | but there’s only one that solves the problem once and for all. | |
[32:18] | We go for the ZPM, create a fatal overload, | |
[32:20] | it takes out the whole ship, one shot. | |
[32:23] | The only problem is once I start the overload, | |
[32:25] | I have no way of knowing whether we can get off the ship in time. | |
[32:27] | And you’re just telling us this now. | |
[32:28] | I haven’t had much of a chance to work out the details. | |
[32:30] | I’m thinking on my feet here. | |
[32:31] | RONON: What difference does it make? | |
[32:32] | If we have a chance to destroy this ship, | |
[32:34] | we’re gonna take it no matter what, right? | |
[32:55] | All right,i’d say it’s time to get moving. | 好吧 我想是时候行动了 |
[33:16] | McKay! Mckay! | |
[33:24] | Is there another way around? | 有其他的路吗? |
[33:26] | I think so! | 我想有! |
[33:27] | Go,go,go! | 走 走 走! |
[33:29] | This way! | 这边走! |
[34:12] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[34:18] | They hit his lung. He’s bleeding out. | 刺中了肺部 血流不止 |
[34:20] | – Ronon… – Ronon… – Just go. | – 快走 |
[34:22] | No,no! We are not leaving without you. | 不! 我们不会丢下你的 |
[34:32] | Ronon… Ronon! Ronon… Ronon! | |
[34:44] | Come on,we’ve got to get out of here now! Let’s go,let’s go! | 来吧 我们得马上离开这里! 走! 我们走! |
[34:46] | Come on,come on,come on, let’s go! | 快点 快点 快点 我们走! |
[34:57] | Stargate command, this is sheppard,come in. | 星门指挥部 我是Sheppard 请回话 |
[34:59] | Sheppard, where are you? | Sheppard 你在哪里? |
[35:01] | I made it inside. | 我进入母舰了 |
[35:03] | Look,i don’t have much time before this place is swarming with wraith,so… | 听着 在Wraith包围之前 我没多少时间 所以…. |
[35:07] | – John… – I’m arming the nuke.- john– | – 我要启动核弹了 |
[35:08] | Did he say “nuke?” | 他刚才说”核弹”? |
[35:10] | just do me a favor.When atlantis shows up, tell ’em i said goodbye. | 帮我个忙 Atlantis到达时 替我跟他们道别 |
[35:15] | Sheppard, this is mckay. | Sheppard 我是McKay |
[35:17] | Look, stop what you’re doing now! | 听着 停止你的计划! |
[35:19] | McKay? Mckay? | |
[35:20] | Yes, it’s me. I’ve got lorne, I’ve got teyla, we’re onboard the hive. | 是的 是我 我和Lorne Teyla在一起 我们在母舰上 |
[35:22] | What? How? | 什么? 你们怎么上来的? |
[35:25] | Look, it’s a long story. | 听着 说来话长 |
[35:26] | Just, the important thing is, if you’re about to do what I think you’re going to do, don’T. | 重要的是 如果你要做 我认为你要做的事 你最好别做 |
[35:30] | This hive is about to attack earth, rodney. I don’t have much of a choice. | 这艘母舰打算袭击地球 Rodney 我没别的选择 |
[35:33] | Look, just wait. We’ll come to you, I’m sure I can rig up some kind of a remote detonator. | 听着 等一等 我们去找你 我肯定能给你装个远程引爆器 |
[35:37] | What good’s that going to do for us? We can’t get off this ship, rodney. | 我们都没办法从母舰里出去 那玩意能有啥用 Rodney? |
[35:40] | That’s where you’re wrong. This way. | 这点你就想错了 这边走 |
[35:48] | Dr. Keller, I wanted to let you know that we’re about to fire up the wormhole drive. | Keller医生 我想告诉你 我们准备启动虫洞引擎 |
[35:52] | If it works, we could find ourselves in the middle of a combat situation rather suddenly. | 如果成功 我们会突然出现在战场 |
[35:57] | You and your staff need to be ready. | 你和你的同事必须做好准备 |
[35:59] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果不成功呢? |
[36:01] | From what I’m told… | 据说… |
[36:04] | the city would be instantly vaporized. | 整个城市将瞬间蒸发 |
[36:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:27] | You guys are the last people I expected to see on this ship. | 还真没想到会在这里见到你们 |
[36:30] | Same here. Give me a minute. | 我们也是 给我一分钟 |
[36:36] | Where’s ronon? | Ronon在哪? |
[36:39] | Teyla, where’s ronon? | Teyla Ronon在哪? |
[36:41] | I’m sorry, john. | 很抱歉 John |
[36:54] | I restored your life, human, and bound your wound. | 人类 我救活了你 还治愈了你的伤 |
[37:01] | That was real nice of you. | 你心肠可真好呀 |
[37:03] | Now you will answer my questions. | 现在你该回答我的问题 |
[37:11] | Hive has completed surface scan. | 母舰完成了地面扫描 |
[37:13] | They’ll target military installations first, then the power grid, | 他们会先瞄准军事设施 然后是电力网 |
[37:15] | send the population into a panic. | 让人们陷入恐慌 |
[37:17] | Then they’ll launch the darts. | 然后他们会派出Dart |
[37:20] | How many humans are on my ship? | 我飞船上有几个人类? |
[37:29] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[37:36] | How you doing, chewie? | 你怎么样 Chewie? (Chewbacca 星战中的楚巴卡) |
[37:38] | You were dead! | 你刚才明明死了的! |
[37:40] | We’re all going to be dead unless we get out of here. | 如果不离开这里 我们都会死 |
[37:47] | That’s it. They’re powering weapons. | 时候到了 他们在给武器充能 |
[37:50] | Sheppard, what’s your status? | Sheppard 你那边情况怎么样? |
[37:52] | We got ronon, we’re headed for the gate. | 我们找到了Ronon 我们在向星门前进 |
[37:54] | How much time? | 要多久? |
[37:55] | Five minutes to get there, five minutes to recalibrate the dhd for local coordinates. | 到那需要5分钟 再花5分钟重校DHD到本地坐标 |
[37:59] | 10 minutes. | 共10分钟 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, the hive is powering weapons. We’re out of time. | 很抱歉 母舰已经在给武器充能 我们没时间了 |
[38:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:14] | – Give me the detonator. – Yeah, but we’re almost there. | – 把引爆器给我 – 我们就要到了 |
[38:17] | Look, did I say five minutes to recalibrate the dhd? I-I meant two minutes. | 听着 我刚才说要5分钟重校DHD了吗? 我… 我是说2分钟 |
[38:20] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[38:34] | John, wait! | John 等一下! |
[38:35] | We’re detecting another ship. | 我们检测到了另一艘飞船 |
[38:48] | Now would be the time, doctor. | 医生 轮到你了 |
[38:52] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:04] | It’s atlantis! They’re engaging the hive! | 是Atlantis! 他们在和母舰交火 |
[39:06] | That might give us enough time to get to the gate. | 这样我们可能有足够时间到星门那了 |
[39:14] | Sir, the hive is returning fire. | 长官 母舰开始还击了 |
[39:25] | Shields are down to 70%. | 护盾降低到70% |
[39:29] | Keep firing, dr. Beckett! | Beckett医生 继续开火 |
[39:32] | – Get to work, rodney. – I’m on it. | – 快点开工 Rodney – 没问题 |
[39:37] | We got company! | 有敌人! |
[39:53] | The force of enemy weapons fire has pushed us into a lower orbit. | 敌人火力的力量已经把我们推到 低层轨道上了 |
[39:55] | We’re skimming the atmosphere. | 我们已在大气层里滑行了 |
[39:57] | It’s draining the shield, sir. | 长官 摩擦在大量消耗护盾 |
[39:59] | Dr. Beckett, can you adjust our course? | Beckett医生 你能调整我们的航线吗 |
[40:01] | I don’t have enough power. | 我没有足够的能量 |
[40:02] | I can keep firing or pull us up, which is it going to be? | 我要不然继续开火 要不然把我们推上去 你选哪一个? |
[40:07] | Keep firing, dr. Beckett. | Beckett医生 继续开火吧 |
[40:22] | – How’s it coming, rodney? – I got it! | – 怎么样了 Rodney? – 搞定了 |
[40:24] | I’m dialing the alpha site now! | 我马上拨号Alpha基地! |
[40:32] | Shields are about to collapse. | 护盾就要崩溃了 |
[40:34] | We can’t take another hit. | 再打一下就承受不住了 |
[40:40] | All right, let’s move! | 好吧 我们快走! |
[41:14] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[41:16] | The hive has been destroyed. | 母舰已经被摧毁了 |
[41:17] | Atlantis, this is stargate command, well done. | Atlantis 星门总部呼叫 干得好 |
[41:20] | Thanks for the kind words, colonel, but I wouldn’t pop the champagne just yet. | 谢谢您的夸奖上校 但是现在还不是庆祝的时候 |
[41:23] | We’ve lost orbit, and dr. Beckett is unable to compensate. | 我们失去了轨道 而且Beckett博士已经没法补救了 |
[41:26] | We’re going in. | 我们要进入大气了 |
[41:27] | Do you have enough shield to survive re-entry? | 你们的护盾可以支撑 进入大气层的过程吗? |
[41:31] | We’re about to find out. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[41:49] | Atlantis, this is stargate command, do you read? | Atlantis 星门总部呼叫 收到吗? |
[41:58] | Colonel… we’ve been monitoring radio chatter. | 上校… 无线电监视反馈说… |
[42:01] | Several commercial vessels in the north pacific have reported a giant fireball | 很多北太平洋上的船只 都报告有见到一个巨大的火球… |
[42:05] | streaking across the sky. | 划过天空 |
[42:08] | Atlantis, this is stargate command, do you read? | Atlantis 星门总部呼叫 你们能听到吗? |
[42:13] | Atlantis, this is stargate command, please respond. | Atlantis 星门总部呼叫 请回答 |
[42:19] | Stargate command, this is atlantis. | 星门总部 这是Atlantis |
[42:21] | Nice to hear from you again, colonel. | 很高兴再次听见您的声音 上校 |
[42:24] | Mr. Woolsey, you gave us quite a scare. | Woolsey 您把我们吓得不轻 |
[42:26] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:34] | We’ve completed our re-entry, and, as far as I can tell, we’re still in one piece. | 我们成功的进入了大气层 目前来看 城市没有受到破坏 |
[42:38] | Dr. Beckett thinks he can bring us in over water, but you might want to alert the navy. | Beckett医生认为他可以让我们停在海上 但你可能需要通知一下海军 |
[42:43] | It’s going to be close. | 距离会比较近 |
[42:44] | Understood. | 明白 |
[42:46] | We are tracking them again. | 我们又能追踪他们了 |
[42:49] | We should be able to project coordinates for splashdown. | 应该可以预测着陆的坐标 |
[42:54] | Walter, you’d better get me the president. | Walter 给我接总统 |
[42:57] | It looks like atlantis is coming home. | 看来Atlantis要回家了 |
[43:02] | Well, how you feeling? | 啊 感觉怎么样? |
[43:03] | I’m ready to get out of here. | 我准备好从这出去了 |
[43:05] | Take your time. The city’s pretty banged up. | 慢慢来 城市被打击得不轻 |
[43:07] | Even with the zpms, we’re not going anywhere for a while. | 虽然有ZPM 我们一段时间内也只能呆在这 |
[43:10] | And when they fix it, you really think they’re going to let us take it back to pegasus? | 那他们修好以后 你觉得 他们会让我们把她飞回飞马系吗? |
[43:15] | I’ll make sure you get home. | 我保证你能回家 |
[43:18] | This is my home. | 这就是我的家 |
[43:21] | Am I interrupting? | 我没打扰你们吧? |
[43:27] | no, I-I was just leaving. | 没有 我正好要走了 |
[43:37] | I heard you died and came back to life. | 我听说你死了 然后又复生了 |
[43:40] | Pretty much. There’S… | 差不多吧 我… |
[43:44] | there’s a few things I still need to do. | 还有几件事没做呢 |
[43:48] | You up for taking a walk? | 你想下来走走吗? |
[43:51] | – I don’t see why not. – Good. | – 当然可以 – 好的 |
[43:54] | There’s something you should see. | 有样东西你应该看看 |
[43:59] | So, all is well. | 看来一切都好 |
[44:01] | Your homeworld was saved, you and your friends survived, | 你们的家园逃过一劫 你和你的朋友们也都活了下来 |
[44:04] | and all thanks to my zero-point modules. | 这都归功于我的ZPM |
[44:08] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[44:10] | Question is, what would happen next time? | 问题是 下一次会怎么样? |
[44:14] | Is there going to be a next time? | 还会有下一次吗? |
[44:25] | You have room for two more? | 还有我们两个人的位子吗? |
[44:27] | Of course. Ronon… welcome to earth. | 当然 Ronon… 欢迎来到地球 |
[44:35] | No one can see us, right? | 没人会看见我们吧? |
[44:37] | We managed to activate the cloak before we came in too close. | 我们在接近地面之前 启动了隐形罩 |
[44:41] | This entire area is under naval quarantine. | 这整个地区已经被海军隔离 |
[44:44] | Oh, so this is where everyone went, huh? | 哦 原来大家都跑这里来了 |
[44:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[44:53] | I’m alive, and I’ve got you. | 我还活着 还有你在 |
[44:58] | What else do I need? | 我别无他求 |
[45:03] | – Nice view. – Yes. | – 风景不错 – 是的 |
[45:07] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |