时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[00:05] | We’ve come up with a gene therapy. | 我们研究除了一种基因疗法 |
[00:07] | We think we can make it so that you will never need to feed on humans again. | 我们认为我们可以让你们 不再需要吸食人类 |
[00:15] | How did you do that? | 你们怎么办到的? |
[00:16] | Surely you don’t think we did this? | 我们怎么会和那有什么关系呢? |
[00:21] | What the hell’s going on? Where’s Caldwell? | 到底是怎么回事? Caldwell到哪去了? |
[00:23] | We need everyone we can. We’re taking the ship back. | 我们需要一切人手 我们要夺回飞船 |
[00:29] | Todd let us take her back without a fight, | Todd没怎么抵抗 就让我们把她夺了回来 |
[00:31] | but he’s locked us out of the controls and retreated to one of the 302 bays. | 但他锁住了控制系统 然后撤退到了F302舱去了 |
[00:35] | That’s how he’s going to destroy the facility, by ramming us into it | 原来他是想这样摧毁那个设施– 让我们撞上去 |
[00:41] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么? |
[00:43] | Opened up a hyperspace window big enough for the both of us. | 我只是开启了一个够两艘船大 的超空间窗口 |
[00:46] | We just traveled through the planet. | 让我们跳到星球的反面罢了 |
[00:51] | How long till they get here? | 他们还有多久才能到达? |
[00:53] | Just a matter of minutes. | 几分钟之内 |
[00:54] | Are we prepared to cloak the city? | 我们准备好把城市隐形了吗? |
[00:55] | Yes,i’ve made all the necessary modifications, | 嗯 我应做了所有必要的改动 |
[00:57] | but for the record,i still say the shield is a better idea. | 但我还是想说 我认为我们该启动护盾 |
[01:00] | Look,that cloak offers us no protection whatsoever. | 隐形罩对我们没任何保护 |
[01:03] | -If that hive opens up on us– -how could they do that? | – 如果那母舰向我们开火… – 他们向那里开火? |
[01:05] | They’d have to know our exact position on the planet. | 他们必须知道我们的位置才能开火 |
[01:07] | What,you’re assuming they don’t? | 你以为他们不知道? |
[01:09] | Look,we’ve been tracking them for days! | 我们应经跟踪这艘船好几天了! |
[01:10] | They’re headed straight for us. | 他们的确冲我们来的 |
[01:11] | I think it’s safe to say they’ve got some inside information! | 我估计他们一定知道些内部消息! |
[01:13] | Even so,it’s better not to confirm our locationuntil we know for sure. | 尽管这样 我们始终应该隐藏我们 的位置 直到我们确定他们的来意 |
[01:17] | No sense in giving theman easy target to shoot at. | 我们没必要成为个明显的目标 |
[01:19] | Colonel sheppard,what’s your status? | Sheppard中校 你准备好了吗? |
[01:21] | Standing by. | 准备好了 |
[01:22] | Be prepared to fire drones on my mark. | 听我口令 准备发射Drone飞弹 |
[01:25] | Copy that.Just say the word. | 收到 就等你的口令了 |
[01:30] | Well,i suppose we’re as prepared as we can be. | 我想我们已经充分准备好了 |
[01:34] | Engage the cloak. | 启动隐形护罩 |
[01:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:50] | Cloak’s engaged. | 隐形护罩启动成功了 |
[01:51] | They should be here momentarily. | 他们应该片刻就到这了 |
[02:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[02:08] | Nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[02:10] | From what as i can tell,they’re just sitting there. | 据我所知 它们就停在轨道上 |
[02:12] | Do they know we’re here? | 他们知道我们的位置吗? |
[02:14] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[02:16] | I’m receiving a transmission. | 我收到一条信息 |
[02:18] | It’s a file of some kind. | 好像是个文件 |
[02:19] | Pull it up on a firewalled computer. | 用个防火墙隔离的电脑来打开它 |
[02:32] | What’s it say? | 内容是什么? |
[02:33] | It’s nothing– just a random bunch of… | 什么都没有 只有一堆随机的… |
[02:36] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:37] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[02:38] | Well,it’s encrypted. | 这文件被加密了 |
[02:39] | Using the same kind of algorithmwe use on thedaedalus. | 它用是Daedalus上的加密程序 |
[02:45] | Hold your fire…Gene therapy developed…By dr.keller– | 不要开火…Keller医生研制 …的基因疗程… |
[02:52] | what’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[02:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:54] | Looks like the file’s corrupted somehow… | 看起来这文件好像被损坏了 |
[02:56] | Initial results unable to counteract the disease… | 初步结果无法控制疾病… |
[02:59] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[03:07] | What on earth does that mean? | 他到底在说什么? |
[03:10] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:19] | What do you mean,you didn’t understand him? | 什么叫做”你没听懂他说什么”? |
[04:21] | The file was corrupted. | 文件本身受损了 |
[04:22] | We were only able to catch a few wordshere and there. | 我们只收到一些只言片语 |
[04:25] | Though,from what we could tell,it seemed like he was asking for our help. | 但是 我想他请求我们帮他 |
[04:29] | With what? | 帮他干啥? |
[04:30] | Something to dowith jennifer’s gene therapy? | 跟Jennifer的基因疗法相关的? |
[04:32] | Well,we gave him a chance to test it. | 我们给他一次机会去实验 |
[04:34] | He double-crossed us. | 他反过来耍了我们 |
[04:36] | I say we blow him out of the sky. | 我说不如直接干掉他算了 |
[04:38] | I can’t say i disagree with you. | 虽然我赞同你的看法 |
[04:40] | Though i do find it odd he would just show up here, | 但我感觉他既然知道我们对他 |
[04:44] | knowing that would likely be our reaction. | 会有此反应 还照样来这有点可疑 |
[04:46] | And why send a file? | 他为何传个文件? |
[04:47] | Why not just radio us directly? | 而不直接跟我们通话? |
[04:49] | Whatever he wants,it must be really important. | 无论他想什么 那肯定很重要 |
[04:51] | Perhaps we should answer back. | 也许我们给他一个回复 |
[04:53] | Tell him that we did not receive the file properly? | 要他重新把文件再传一遍? |
[04:55] | If we do that,we might as well just drop the cloak. | 这样的话 我们还不如直接关掉隐形 |
[04:57] | They’ll be able to trace our radio signal,know exactly where we are. | 他们可以利用我们的信号 来锁定我们的位置 |
[05:00] | No. | 不行 |
[05:01] | We might be able to do it from a jumper,though. | 不过我们可以利用Jumper来回话 |
[05:03] | Approach the hive cloaked,and communicate with them from there. | 隐形后接近母舰 再跟他联络 |
[05:05] | Then they would be able to pinpoint the jumper’s location. | 他们照样可以锁定Jumper的位置 |
[05:08] | Yes,but the jumper’s a lot more maneuverable than the city. | 没错 但Jumper比Atlantis更灵活 |
[05:11] | Look,besides,this isn’t the first timewe’ve flown up to todd’s doorstep in a jumper. | 并且 这不是我们第一次开着Jumper 潜入Todd的飞船了 |
[05:17] | Any chance you could clean up that video? | 你还能不能多复原点这文件? |
[05:19] | Piece together more of what he’s saying? | 让我们更好的理解一下? |
[05:21] | No,there’s too much data missing. | 这文件数据丢失太多了 |
[05:22] | That is as good as we’re going to get. | 无法再恢复了 |
[05:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[05:27] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[05:40] | Coming up on it now. | 接近母舰了 |
[05:45] | This is colonel john sheppard. | 这是John Sheppard中校 |
[05:48] | Please come in. | 请回话 |
[05:52] | We didn’t receiveyour video transmission correctly. | 我们没收全你之前的通讯文件 |
[05:55] | Please respond. | 请回话 |
[05:57] | Are they getting this? | 你确定他们收到了? |
[05:59] | Yeah,they should be.I mean,there’s no reason why they w– | 他们应该收到了 没什么理由不… |
[06:01] | whoa… | 喔… |
[06:02] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[06:03] | I’m not picking up any life-signs on board. | 我没有看到船上有生命信号 |
[06:07] | What? | 什么? |
[06:08] | I believe rodney is correct. | 我觉得Rodney说的没错 |
[06:10] | I have also not been able to detectthe presence of any wraith. | 我也感觉不到任何Wraith的存在 |
[06:12] | I thought it was because we were too far,but this makes more sense. | 我之前以为是距离太远 但这个解释更合理 |
[06:15] | It does? | 真的? |
[06:16] | This better not be a wraith ship from another reality. | 这最好不是从其它现实来的母舰 |
[06:19] | We’ve been tracking their approachfor a few days now,remember? | 我们已经跟踪它好几天 好不? |
[06:22] | It didn’t just pop into our spacelike that other daedalus did. | 不像另外的Daedalus是突然出现的 |
[06:25] | Look,we know that they don’t show upon our scans when they’re hibernating. | 我们知道他们冬眠时 我们无法检测到他们 |
[06:28] | I’d say that’s probably a more logical explanation. | 这解释更加合理 |
[06:30] | Hibernating.All of them? | 他们全都在冬眠? |
[06:31] | Well,they could’ve pre-programmed the shipto fly here on its own, | 他们可以预定好航线来这 |
[06:34] | enter orbit,even send a pre-recorded signal. | 进入轨道 并发送事先录好的文件 |
[06:36] | Why? | 但是 为什么? |
[06:37] | Well,there’s only one way to find out. | 我们只有进去才能知道 |
[06:42] | We’re receiving a signal. | 我们收到一个信号 |
[06:44] | It’s colonel sheppard on a secure channel. | 是Sheppard中校的加密频道 |
[06:46] | Patch me in. | 把我接进去 |
[06:48] | Colonel,what’s happening up there? | 中校 汇报情况 |
[06:49] | Well,the wraith have thrown us a little curve ball here. | 不知道Wraith耍的什么把戏 |
[06:52] | Got no life signs on board.We think they’re hibernating. | 船上毫无生命迹象 他们可能都在冬眠 |
[06:55] | Why would they do that? | 他们为何都在冬眠? |
[06:56] | That’s what we’d like to find out,but it means boarding the ship. | 我们也想知道 但那代表我们必须得登船 |
[06:59] | Are you sure that’s wise?What if it’s a trap? | 你确定那是个好主意吗? 如果这是个圈套哪? |
[07:01] | Well,if it is,it’s a pretty lousy one. | 就算是的话 这也是很差劲的 |
[07:03] | If they ambush us,you can still take ’em out from down there. | 如果我们被埋伏的话 你们照样可以把它干掉 |
[07:06] | Sacrificing your lives. | 同时也会牺牲掉你们 |
[07:08] | I’m flattered you think toddwould go to so much trouble to kill me. | 如果Todd这么大费周章的就是要干掉我 那我死也瞑目了 |
[07:12] | Look,taking out a hive shipis always a good idea, | 无论如何 干掉艘母舰总是个好主意 |
[07:14] | far as i’m concerned,but we did come all this way,and… | 并且 我们花了怎么多功夫到这… |
[07:18] | Got all dressed up. | 总不能空手而归吧 |
[07:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | No sign of ’em yet. | 没有任何Wraith的迹象 |
[07:32] | Why is it that i find empty hiveseven creepier than the ones that are full of wraith? | 为何我感觉空母舰比 满载Wraith的还要恐怖? |
[07:36] | Trust me,we’re better off this way. | 相信我 空的比满的好多了 |
[07:38] | Bridge should be up here. | 舰桥应该就在前面 |
[07:49] | All right,just… | 好了… |
[07:50] | Give me a few seconds. | 让我来看看 |
[07:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | Well,i was right. | 看来我说对了 |
[08:02] | They’re all in their hibernation pods. | 他们都在冬眠舱了 |
[08:04] | Where? | 在哪? |
[08:05] | There’s several large chambers in the aft section of the hive. | 母舰后部的几个大房间里 |
[08:08] | The weird thing is,though,if i’m reading this right, | 奇怪的是 如果我没弄错的话 |
[08:10] | they haven’t given themselves a wake-up call. | 它们没有设定唤醒程序 |
[08:13] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[08:14] | Well,the normal operating procedurewould be to leave a few crew members awakeso | 一般来说 他们会留下几个人 |
[08:17] | that they could monitor the podsand bring the others out when it’s time, | 监测冬眠舱并到时候唤醒他们 |
[08:20] | but since they all went in,i would assumethere’d be some kind of an automaticor timed shut-down protocol, | 既然他们都进去了 他们应该设计了自动唤醒程序 |
[08:25] | but i can’t find one. | 但 我什么也没找到 |
[08:26] | So if we do not wake them… | 如果我们不唤醒他们的话… |
[08:29] | Then they never will. | 他们就会一直睡下去 |
[08:31] | Sounds good to me. | 对我来说蛮好 |
[08:34] | Do you do not find it oddthat todd would leave himselfand his entire crew to our mercy? | 你不认为Todd把他和其船员的性命 任由我们摆布 有点奇怪吗? |
[08:38] | Especially after our last encounter? | 尤其经过我们上次的遭遇? |
[08:41] | Maybe he’s not as smart as you think he is. | 也许他没我想象中那么聪明 |
[08:45] | What was that? | 那是怎么一回事? |
[08:46] | Some kind of power fluctuation. | 好像是能量波动 |
[08:49] | I’m reading minor malfunctionsin several of the ship’s systems. | 我这显示多个系统的轻微故障 |
[08:54] | Hang on… | 等一下… |
[08:56] | I got todd’s video file.Looks like it’s intact. | 我找到了Todd的视频文件了 看起来很完整 |
[08:57] | I thought you said it was corrupted. | 你不说那文件已被严重损坏了 |
[08:59] | Well,it must’ve happened in transmission, | 肯定是在传送中损坏的 |
[09:00] | some kind of a glitch in the comm system. | 通讯系统的故障吧 |
[09:03] | The original,it’s all there. | 但原始文件还在 |
[09:04] | -Let’s see it. -All right. | – 我们来看看吧 – 好的 |
[09:06] | Hold your fire.We mean you no harm. | 别开火 我们来这是没有恶意的 |
[09:09] | Allow me to explain our presence herebefore you take any action. | 你们行动之前 先让我解释一下我的处境吧 |
[09:14] | If you are seeing this message,my ship has arrived safely at atlantis. | 如果你在看这个文件 那说明 我的船已安全抵达Atlantis |
[09:19] | I’m coming to you because my crewand i have been stricken with a disease… | 我来这的原因是因为我和 我的船员都被一疾病所困扰 |
[09:26] | A complication to the gene therapydeveloped by dr.Keller– | 这是Keller医生研制的基因疗法 的一个并发症 |
[09:30] | wait a second.We didn’t give ’em–… | 等等 我们并没有给… |
[09:31] | I acquired some of the formulationwhile my crew and i were occupying the daedalus. | 当我们占领Daedalus时 我们找到相关的资料 |
[09:38] | I admit,i wanted to see if it would actually work. | 我承认 我想知道这疗法是否有效 |
[09:44] | And it did. | 结果是确实有效 |
[09:46] | The initial resultswere nothing short of astonishing. | 最初结果非常惊人 |
[09:52] | See for yourself. | 你们眼见为实吧 |
[09:55] | I was so impressed,i decided to treat my entire crew. | 我非常震惊 于是把它推广到了全体船员 |
[09:59] | It was only then that we beganto notice problems. | 就是这时候 我才发现它的问题 |
[10:04] | The first group grew sick and died. | 第一组试验者开始得病 很快就死了 |
[10:08] | Before long,others began to get sick as well. | 不久 所有船员都开始病了 |
[10:11] | Our natural healing abilitywas unable to counteract the disease. | 我们天生的恢复能力对其病无能为力 |
[10:16] | I have come here as a matter of last resort. | 我被迫来这里向你们求助 |
[10:22] | I realizewe have had our differences of late, | 我知道 最近我们的关系不好 |
[10:27] | and you may be reluctant to help us… | 你们可能不愿伸出援手… |
[10:34] | But remember this– | 但你需要知道… |
[10:38] | if we die,any hope you may haveof distributing this treatment in the futuredies with us. | 如果我们死了的话 你们将来 想推行这药的希望也就没了 |
[10:50] | The choice is yours. | 你们看着办吧 |
[10:59] | All right,so now that we know what happened, | 我们现在知道这是怎么一回事了 |
[11:00] | we can just fire drones at ’em,and close the file and move on. | 我们就可以直接干掉他们了 |
[11:05] | You said his feeding hand was clean… | 但你说他的吸食手已经没了… |
[11:07] | Which means the treatment worked,at least for a while. | 那说明这疗程至少短期内有效了 |
[11:10] | Well,then it started killing them, | 但是后来他们都因此而死 |
[11:11] | so i don’t knowif they’re going to exactly line up for this one. | 我想别人是不会愿意复蹈前辙的 |
[11:14] | Which is why we need to find outexactly what went wrong. | 所以我们需要找到造成它的原因 |
[11:18] | We need to examine every scrap of medical data on that hive. | 我们需要详细分析母舰上的医疗数据 |
[11:23] | We may even need to revive a few of the wraithso dr.Kellercan perform a complete physical evaluation. | 我们也许还会复活一些Wraith 让Keller博士进行一系列的身体检查 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry,but the ioa is strongly committedto the development of this gene therapy. | 我很遗憾 但是IOA非常鼓励开发 这种基因疗法 |
[11:34] | It’s one of the only things they all agree on. | 实际上这是少数几个 他们一致赞成的项目 |
[11:35] | If it’s simply not workable,so be it, | 如果就是不可行 那就算了 |
[11:37] | but they’re going to want to see some proof. | 但是他们希望看到一些证据 |
[11:39] | I say it works fine. | 我认为它进展不错 |
[11:41] | It kills wraith.What more do you want? | 它能够杀死Wraith 你还奢求什么? |
[11:43] | You’re suggesting we keep the formula as is, | 你是建议我们将配方保持现状 |
[11:45] | and find a way of exposing them involuntarily. | 然后想办法装作无意间泄露出去 |
[11:48] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[11:49] | Get rid of the wraith once and for all. | 这样可以彻底的消灭Wraith了 |
[11:51] | Don’t tell me the ioawould have a problem with that. | 别跟我说IOA会纠结这个 |
[11:53] | The problem is in the delivery systems. | 问题在于药物携带系统 |
[11:55] | We just went down this road with beckett’s retrovirus. | 这就和Beckett的逆转录病毒的情况一样 |
[11:58] | And even if we do succeedin weaponizing the treatment, | 而且就算我们成功地把药品武器化 |
[12:00] | it is unlikely that we would wipe out the wraith entirely. | 也不代表我们能够彻底消灭Wraith |
[12:03] | At best,we would weaken them. | 最好的结果是能够削弱他们 |
[12:06] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 我不介意 |
[12:07] | On the other hand,if we do succeed in eliminatingtheir need to feed, | 换个角度来说 如果我们成功地 消除了它们的取食的必要 |
[12:10] | we might be able convince their entire populationto take the treatment willingly. | 那么我们就可以确保 所有Wraith都能够欣然接受治疗 |
[12:14] | Either way,whether it’s perfecting the formula as a treatmentor a weapon, | 不管是讲这配方是作为治疗用药 还是武器 |
[12:19] | we need to gather as much informationas we possibly can, | 我们都需要尽可能多地搜集信息 |
[12:22] | which brings me back to the same conclusion… | 所以结果都是一样的… |
[12:24] | We need to go back up there. | 我们得回去 |
[12:25] | This time,have dr.Keller accompany you, | 这次由Keller博士陪着你们 |
[12:27] | as well as major lorne’s teamand another unit of marines. | 还有Lorne少校的小队 以及海军的一个小组 |
[12:31] | Are you still not sure if it’s a trap? | 你仍然不确定 这是不是圈套么? |
[12:34] | Let’s just sayi’ve learned to exercise an abundance of cautionwhen dealing with todd. | 这么说吧 和Todd周旋的时候 我学会要做好万全之备 |
[12:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | My men have established a perimeter. | 我的人已经在周围做好了警戒 |
[12:55] | They’ll be checking in every hour. | 每小时会报告一次 |
[12:59] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[13:01] | I know!I know! | 我知道啦! |
[13:02] | Power fluctuations. | 能量波动 |
[13:03] | Look,it’s like i said,some of the ship’s systems are acting up a little. | 就像我说过的 飞船的某个系统运转不太正常 |
[13:07] | Well,get it fixed. | 那你赶快修 |
[13:08] | Yeah,give me a few minutes. | 好的 一会儿就好 |
[13:36] | Major lorne,this is lieutenant williams. | Lorne少校 我是Williams上尉 |
[13:39] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[13:39] | Sir,you wanted us to report anything unusual? | 长官 你要求我们报告一切异常情况? |
[13:42] | Yeah,that’s right,lieutenant.What do you got? | 是的 没错 上尉 你发现什么了? |
[13:44] | Well,sir,i was standing watch,and i heard a noise,and… | 长官 我正在站岗 然后我听到一个声音 然后… |
[13:49] | Well,the wall is melting. | 墙壁正在溶化 |
[13:52] | Sorry?Come again? | 什么? 再说一遍? |
[13:54] | Wait a minute…I think it stopped. | 等一下 它停下来了 |
[13:56] | Stand by. | 等一下 |
[14:06] | Williams,come in. | Williams 回话 |
[14:08] | Lieutenant,please respond. | 上尉 请回答 |
[14:23] | How you doing? | 进展如何? |
[14:26] | That good,huh? | 哦 不太好吗? |
[14:28] | I don’t know,i mean,i… | 我不知道 我的意思是 我 |
[14:30] | I guess i’m making progress. | 我想我在取得进展了 |
[14:32] | I found out what was killing them. | 我找出他们死亡的原因了 |
[14:34] | You did? | 真的? |
[14:35] | The treatment worked exactlylike it was supposed to–it eliminated their feeding hands, | 这药物就像预想的那样奏效 它消除了他们的取食的手 |
[14:39] | it activated their digestive systems,just like it did in the simulation, | 它激活了它们的消化系统 就像模拟中那样 |
[14:43] | but,unfortunately,it also createda virulent cancer-like disease at the same time | 但是 不幸的是 同时它也催生了 一种恶性的癌症性质的病变 |
[14:48] | that it was weakening their immune systems. | 削弱了它们的免疫系统 |
[14:51] | That’s what killed them. | 就这样杀死了它们 |
[14:53] | Well,is there anything you can do about it? | 那么你能想出什么办法吗? |
[14:54] | I don’t know.Maybe. | 我不知道 也许可以吧 |
[14:55] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[14:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:59] | I just feel like i’m in over my head. | 我头都大了 |
[15:02] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思啊? |
[15:04] | I look at you,and colonel sheppard,the rest of the team… | 看看你 还有Sheppard中校 还有其他人 |
[15:07] | You guys are so usedto making decisionsthat affect the lives of thousands, | 你们这些人是如此习惯于 做出影响成千上万人… |
[15:12] | and even millions of people. | 甚至是数百万人生计的决策 |
[15:13] | I’m not so used to having the fate of the galaxyhang in the balance. | 我不太习惯于处理 关系到宇宙命运的情况 |
[15:17] | Oh,that.You get used to it. | 你会适应的 |
[15:19] | Helps to have a massive ego. | 有助于自我膨胀 |
[15:21] | Look,i don’t know much about wraith physiology,but i know you. | 听着 我不太了解Wraith的生理结构 但是我知道你的 |
[15:24] | And if anyone can make this work,you can. | 如果有人能够办成这事 那就是你 |
[15:36] | This is his last known position. | 这是他最后出现的地方 |
[15:38] | Colonel!We got something over here! | 中校! 这里有东西! |
[15:55] | Hasn’t been fired. | 还没有开过火 |
[15:56] | Should i call up for some more personnelto help track him down? | 要不要我多叫几个人来? |
[15:59] | No,i got a better idea. | 不用 我有个好主意 |
[16:01] | Rodney Rodney? | |
[16:02] | Are the ship’s schematics loadedinto the life-signs detector? | 生命检测器里有没有载入飞船的图纸? |
[16:04] | Yeah,i did it when we first got here.Why? | 有的 一登上飞船我就装了 怎么了? |
[16:06] | Well,we’re going to need ’em. | 我们现在需要用 |
[16:14] | Anything? | 有发现么? |
[16:15] | No,it’s just us. | 没有 只有我们 |
[16:17] | Ronon,teyla,anything on your end? | Ronon Teyla 你们那边有发现吗? |
[16:19] | I’m afraid not,colonel. | 没有 中校 |
[16:21] | All right.Stay in touch. | 好吧 保持联络 |
[16:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[16:31] | It’s supposed to be an open corridor. | 这应该是一条开放的走廊 |
[16:35] | -Let me see. -Here. | – 让我看看 – 给你 |
[16:40] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[16:43] | This schematic you gave us is a piece of crap. | 你给我们的这张蓝图是张废纸 |
[16:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[16:46] | There’s a dead end that’s not on the map. | 这里是条死路 而图上正相反 |
[16:48] | That’s impossible! | 那不可能! |
[16:50] | Look,i’m staring at it right now. | 它就在我面前 |
[16:52] | Look,i don’t know what to tell you,all right? | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[16:53] | I pulled that schematic directly from the ship’s database. | 我是直接从舰船的数据库里下载的蓝图 |
[16:56] | Great.We have to double back. | 好极了 我们得绕路走了 |
[16:58] | Colonel sheppard,this is teyla,please respond. | Sheppard中校 我是Tayla 请回话 |
[17:00] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:01] | We found lieutenant williams. | 我们已经找到了Williams上尉 |
[17:04] | I’m afraid he’s dead. | 恐怕他已经死了 |
[17:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[17:11] | Um,he was attacked. | 他被袭击了 |
[17:12] | By who? | 被谁? |
[17:14] | I don’t know,but whatever it was,it tried to eat him. | 不知道 但不管是什么干的 似乎是为了要吃了他 |
[17:19] | You mean feed on him? | 你是说取食? |
[17:21] | No.I mean eat him. | 不 我是说吃了他 |
[17:23] | With teeth,like an animal. | 用牙 像野兽那样 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么? |
[17:28] | All right,uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[17:29] | Radio back,try to get somebody to pick up the body. | 联系Atlantis 看看能不能找人 把尸体带回去 |
[17:31] | In the meantime,we’re going to have to figure out who the hell– | 同时 咱们去找出到底是谁… |
[17:34] | colonel. | 中校 |
[17:40] | Hang on.We got something. | 等等 有东西了 |
[17:45] | Move back to our position. | 到我们的位置来 |
[18:11] | Sir? | 长官? |
[18:13] | In here. | 这里 |
[18:35] | Another dead end. | 又一个死胡同 |
[18:38] | Well,this doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[18:39] | The signal’s right on top of us. | 信号就在咱们头顶 |
[19:05] | Is everybody okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[19:07] | Yeah.I think so. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[19:08] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么东西? |
[19:10] | A wraith soldier without the mask. | 没带面具的Wraith士兵 |
[19:13] | I didn’t think they ever took those things off. | 我还以为他们从来都不摘那玩意儿呢 |
[19:20] | No feeding hand,rember? | 没有取食用的手 记得嘛? |
[19:22] | How else is he going to eat? | 带了面具还怎么吃饭? |
[19:30] | Oh,great. | 哦 太棒了 |
[19:30] | So now we have to contend with starving wraithwho are just learning to use their teeth? | 现在咱们得对付刚学会用牙进食 还饿得发疯的Wraith? |
[19:34] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[19:35] | I’m the one that took awaythe only practical feeding mechanismthey ever knew. | 是我去除了他们所知的唯一的进食机制 |
[19:39] | All right,look,i admit that it’s a little disturbing,but it’s not like they were man’s best friend before. | 好了 听着 我承认这有点让人心烦 可他们以前跟人类也没什么好交情 |
[19:45] | This is just a different version of the same thing. | 只不过换了个版本而已 |
[19:47] | The question is,how did it get out? | 问题是 它是怎么跑出来的? |
[19:49] | Well,the power fluctuations. | 是能量波动 |
[19:50] | They must be more widespread than i thought. | 肯定比我想象的还要普遍 |
[19:52] | So? | 那么? |
[19:53] | So,there must be a safety protocol of some kind. | 那么肯定有某种安全机制之类的 |
[19:56] | When there’s an interruption of the power,the pods shut downand automatically release their occupant. | 一旦有能量中断 休眠舱就会停止工作 然后自动释放里面的Wraith |
[20:00] | But you stabilized it.Right? | 可你已经把能量稳定了 对吧? |
[20:01] | I mean…All the other pods are fine? | 我是说… 其他休眠舱都没问题了? |
[20:04] | They might be. | 也许吧 |
[20:05] | I’m… | 我… |
[20:06] | I never actually figured outwhat was wrong,so… | 我从没真正搞明白出了什么问题 所以… |
[20:08] | Is there any wayto determine if any of the other pods have been compromised? | 有没有办法知道其他休眠舱 是不是也被打开了? |
[20:11] | Well,i don’t know.Maybe. | 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[20:13] | I suppose we could go down and look. | 我想我们可以下去用眼睛看 |
[20:14] | I got a better idea. | 我有个好点的主意 |
[20:15] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们离开这鬼地方 |
[20:16] | Except i haven’t finishedsorting through the relevant data. | 可我还没整理好相关数据 |
[20:19] | -I mean,the ioa– -the ioa can sue me.Let’s go. | – 我是说 IOA… – IOA可以去告我 咱们走 |
[20:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:33] | I know this is the way,because we came by here this morning,but this looks different. | 我知道应该走这边 因为咱们今早从这来的 可看起来有点不一样了 |
[20:37] | You’re probably imaging it. | 你想多了吧 |
[20:41] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[20:42] | McKay! Mckay! | |
[20:45] | Where the hell did that wall come from? | 那堵墙是从哪儿来的? |
[20:47] | It wasn’t there when we came in. | 咱们进来的时候可没有 |
[20:48] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[20:49] | I don’t know! | 不知道! |
[20:50] | We need to figure out another way out of here. | 得找别的出路 |
[20:51] | Uh,okay… | 呃 好吧… |
[20:53] | It looks likeif we go back the way we came a bit,we should be able to hook up with another corridor | 看起来 如果咱们往回走一点 就可以进入另一条走廊 |
[20:56] | that loops around the other side of the dart bay. | 绕到Dart停靠舱的另一边 |
[20:59] | -Lead the way. -All right,well… | – 带路 – 好吧… |
[21:08] | All right,this is it. | 好了 就是这儿 |
[21:10] | Through here,about a hundred meters,and we are there. | 穿过这儿 大概走100米就到了 |
[21:26] | Oh,my god. | 哦 老天 |
[21:27] | Oh,this…This is not good. | 哦 这…这可不妙 |
[21:29] | You’re telling me? | 还用你说? |
[21:30] | The dart bay’s on the other side of that. | Dart停靠舱就在那头 |
[21:32] | This is the only way out of here. | 这是唯一的出口 |
[21:43] | To tell me how a giant holemagically appears in the middle of a ship? | 告诉我 这么巨大的洞 是怎么突然出现在飞船正中间的? |
[21:46] | Actually,i have a theory about that. | 其实关于这个我有个假说 |
[21:48] | You do? | 真的? |
[21:49] | Look,these glitches we’ve been experiencing,they’re not confined to power regulation. | 听着 咱们遇到的这些小故障 并不限于能量调节系统 |
[21:52] | They’re in every major system. | 而是存在在每个主系统里 |
[21:54] | I wouldn’t call ’em “glitches.”this is a major renovation. | 我可不觉得是”小故障” 简直是大修 |
[21:56] | I know,but think about it. | 我知道 可你想想 |
[21:58] | The wraith ships are basically organic,right? | Wraith战舰基本上是有机生物 对吧? |
[22:00] | I mean,they’re capable of self-regenerationwhen they’re damaged, | 我的意思是 他们受损时能进行自我修复 |
[22:03] | but not just the hull. | 但不只是外壳 |
[22:05] | The same systems regulateinternal structure as well, | 同样的系统也控制着内部构造 |
[22:07] | so if those systems are malfunctioningalong with the others… | 所以如果这些系统 和其他的一样出也了问题… |
[22:10] | You think the shipis repairing itself incorrectly? | 你觉得是飞船在进行错误的自我修复? |
[22:13] | Not repairing so much as reconfiguring. | 不像是修复 更像是重组 |
[22:18] | Look,before he was killed,williams said he saw the wall melt. | 你看 Williams被杀之前 他说过看见墙壁融化了 |
[22:21] | We’ve experienced it ourselves,i mean,dead ends popping upwhen there’re supposed to be open corridors. | 咱们自己也遇到过 我是说 本该畅通无阻的走廊却变成了死胡同 |
[22:24] | And this reconfiguration has completely cut us offfrom the dart bay? | 而重组把咱们和Dart停靠舱彻底分开了? |
[22:29] | From what i can tell,yes. | 就我看 没错 |
[22:30] | All right,get on the line to atlantis. | 好吧 联系Atlantis |
[22:31] | Tell ’em to send some jumpers and combat engineers. | 告诉他们派几艘Jumper和工程兵来 |
[22:33] | We need to figure out how to get the hell outta here. | 我们得想办法出去 |
[22:35] | Actually,i can’t do that,because the communications systemsare now completely offline. | 其实我做不到 因为通讯系统现在彻底挂掉了 |
[22:39] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[22:40] | Look,what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办? |
[22:41] | I mean,if i knew what causing this,i could do something about it, | 我是说 如果知道是什么造成的 我还可以想点办法 |
[22:43] | but these malfunctionsare showing up everywhere. | 但是各处都出现了故障 |
[22:46] | I mean,they seem to be entirely random! | 看上去完全就是随机的! |
[22:48] | So we’re stuck here? | 那么我们就被困在这了? |
[22:48] | For the time being,yes. | 目前为止是的 |
[22:52] | I do have an idea. | 不过我到有一个点子 |
[22:55] | We revive todd. | 我们要唤醒Todd |
[22:57] | What? | 什么? |
[22:57] | He knows more about this ship than anyone. | 他比其他任何人都了解这艘船 |
[22:59] | Maybe he can help me figure out what’s wrong with it. | 也许他能帮助我们找出是什么问题 |
[23:00] | You do rember the last wraiththat came out of one of those podsate one of our marines? | 上次从冷冻舱里出来的Wraith 吃了我们一个陆战队员还记得吧? |
[23:04] | He was just a warrior drone. | 那只是一个普通(Wraith)士兵 |
[23:05] | Look,we’ve long suspectedthat they spend the majority of their lifeunder | 听我说 我们一直怀疑他们大多数时间 |
[23:08] | the controlling mental influence of the other wraith. | 都受到其他Wraith的思维控制 |
[23:11] | It’s not surprising if you remove that influencethey revert to an animal state. | 如果控制解除以后 他们回复到动物状态一点也不奇怪 |
[23:14] | But that shouldn’t happen with todd,theoretically. | 但理论上说Todd不会发生这样的情况 |
[23:16] | Yeah,but you’re forgetting one thing– | 好吧 但你忘了一件事 |
[23:18] | i haven’t found a curefor the disease that was killing them. | 我还没有找到治疗这种致命疾病的方法 |
[23:20] | I mean,we take him out,and he might not last long. | 如果我们唤醒他 他可能活不了多久 |
[23:24] | Well,that’s the one thing i like about the plan. | 嗯 这个我倒是蛮乐意的 |
[23:27] | Oh,great! | 哦 真是好极了 |
[23:29] | Okay,so navigation’s acting up. | 好了 导航系统开始耍脾气了 |
[23:31] | Look,whatever we decide,we got to do it quickly, | 听着 不管最后要怎么弄 我们都要尽快做出决定 |
[23:32] | because i cannot stay aheadof these malfunctions for much longer. | 因为我已经很难控制这些故障了 |
[23:41] | You sure about this? | 你确定么? |
[24:08] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[24:10] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[24:12] | I did not think you would come. | 我本以为你们不会来的 |
[24:14] | What are friends for? | 要朋友是干什么的呢? |
[24:16] | Your ship is malfunctioning. | 你的飞船出现了故障 |
[24:19] | We need you to fix it. | 我们需要你把它修好 |
[24:20] | You woke me for this? | 你们把我唤醒是为了这个? |
[24:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:24] | We’ve got work to do. | 快点开工吧 |
[24:31] | You know,i did…I tried that already. | 你知道… 我已经试过了 |
[24:34] | Okay,all right.You know what?You just go ahead. | 好吧 别管我 你继续 |
[24:37] | Somebody woke upon the wrong side of the pod this morning. | 看来他今天是没有睡好 |
[24:40] | This makes no sense. | 这没有道理 |
[24:42] | These systems are behaving erratically. | 这些系统的行为非常奇怪 |
[24:44] | That’s what i’ve been trying to tell you! | 我一直就想和你说这个! |
[24:45] | What have you done to them? | 你做了什么? |
[24:46] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做! |
[24:47] | They’ve been acting screwy since the moment we came on board! | 我们上船以后系统就一直不对头! |
[24:50] | Nothing’s responding the way it should. | 所有东西的反应都不正确 |
[24:53] | It’s almost as if… | 就好像… |
[24:56] | What? | 什么? |
[24:57] | No,it’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[25:00] | What’s not possible? | 什么不可能? |
[25:01] | I believe i know why the ship is malfunctioning. | 我想我知道飞船为什么出故障了 |
[25:08] | The disease is in the ship? | 飞船也染上病了? |
[25:10] | It is the only explanation that makes sense. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[25:13] | If you say so. | 你说是就是咯 |
[25:14] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能呢? |
[25:16] | During the process of hibernation,there is a continuous exchange of fluidbetween wraith and hive. | 在休眠的过程中 Wraith和飞船之间 会有持续性的液体交换 |
[25:23] | The disease must have been transmitted in this manner. | 疾病肯定是通过这种途径传播的 |
[25:25] | Great. | 好极了 |
[25:26] | So we’re flying around in a giant tumor. | 那我们现在是在一个大肿瘤里面了? |
[25:29] | With no way off. | 还没有出去的办法 |
[25:31] | As time goes on and the disease progresses,more and more systems will become affected– | 随着时间的推移 病情的发展 越来越多的系统会受到影响 |
[25:37] | inertial dampeners,life support,hull integrity… | 包括惯性阻尼 生命支持 舱体完整性等… |
[25:40] | Can we land it? | 那我们可以把它降落吗? |
[25:43] | Nding a hive is a tricky propositionin the best of circumstances. | 即是在最好的情况下 降落一个母舰都是很需要技巧的 |
[25:47] | Under these conditions,i would not recommend it. | 在现在的情况下 我不推荐降落 |
[25:50] | So,what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[25:52] | There is only one thing we can do. | 只有一种出路 |
[25:55] | We must cure this disease. | 我们必须治好这个疾病 |
[25:57] | Wait a second.I’ve barely scratched the surfaceon what went wrong here. | 等一下 我才稍为开始了解是个什么情况 |
[26:00] | I mean,it could take months to analyze the data. | 分析数据可能需要几个月 |
[26:02] | At the current level of the ship’s degradation, | 按照现在船体破坏的速度 |
[26:05] | i estimate we have four days before it becomes uninhabitable. | 我预计还有4天人就不能存活了 |
[26:08] | Well,you better get to work. | 那你最好回去工作吧 |
[26:17] | How’s it going,rodney? | 进行得怎么样了 Rodney |
[26:18] | Well,aside from the factthat every time i try to fix something, | 除了我每修好一样东西… |
[26:20] | something else breaks,fine. | 另一样就坏了以外 还好 |
[26:22] | So we can expectmore of these power fluctuations? | 就是说能量波动会越来越多咯? |
[26:24] | I think it’s more than likely.Probably going to get worse. | 非常有可能 可能会越来越糟 |
[26:27] | Then we’ve got a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[26:28] | The other wraith. | 其他的Wraith… |
[26:29] | We can’t afford to let them get out anymore. | 我们不能让他们出来 |
[26:31] | Well,i have been able to identifythat safety protocol i was talking about. | 嗯 我找到了我和你说过的那个安全措施 |
[26:35] | I won’t be able to override it completely,but i should be able to makea few key alterations. | 我无法完全超驰它 不过应该可以做一些关键更改 |
[26:38] | Yeah?Like what? | 嗯? 比如? |
[26:39] | Well,i mean,the simplest thing to dowould be to make it | 啊 最简单的可以让休眠舱… |
[26:41] | so the podsdon’t release the wraithwhen they shut down,but… | 在关闭的时候不放出里面的Wraith 但… |
[26:45] | That would kill them. | 那就会把他们杀死 |
[26:46] | Basically suffocate them. | 他们会窒息而亡 |
[26:48] | Great.They’re wraith. | 好极了 他们是Wraith |
[26:49] | Yeah,but are they? | 是吗? |
[26:50] | I mean,they’ve taken the treatment,they no longer feed. | 我是说 他们接受了治疗 他们不再需要吸食了 |
[26:52] | Tell that to lieutenant williams. | 那你和William上尉去说说吧 (刚被Wraith咬死的那个) |
[26:54] | What about todd? | 那Todd怎么办? |
[26:55] | If significant numbers of his crew are killed,he will demand to know why. | 如果他大多数船员因此死亡 他会要个说法的 |
[26:58] | Tell him it’s another malfunction. | 就和他说这个另一个故障 |
[27:00] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[27:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[27:12] | It will pass. | 会过去的 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:16] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我没意料到这样的事会发生 |
[27:18] | I honestly thought the treatmentwould make things better for everyone. | 我真的以为这个疗法 会让大家过上好日子 |
[27:26] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的吗? |
[27:29] | I find it amusing,human apologizing to wraith. | 我觉得这个很有意思 人类向Wraith道歉 |
[27:35] | That’s because you don’t understand compassion. | 那是因为你不理解同情心 |
[27:37] | You just view it as a sign of weakness. | 你们只是把它当成脆弱的表现 |
[27:40] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗? |
[27:42] | No,not by a long shot. | 不 长期看来不是 |
[27:45] | I’m not sure colonel sheppard would agree with you. | 我不确定Sheppard中校会同意你的观点 |
[27:49] | Colonel sheppard’s a soldier. | Sheppard中校是个军人 |
[27:51] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[27:52] | Ah,yes. | 啊 是的 |
[27:53] | His job is to take lives,and yours is to save them. | 他的职责是夺取性命 而你的是救命 |
[27:56] | No,his job is also to save lives. | 不 他的工作也是救命 |
[28:00] | He’s just has a different set of tools. | 只不过使用的工具不同罢了 |
[28:11] | All right… | 好吧… |
[28:12] | I’ve created a program to override the safety protocol. | 我写了一个程序来超驰安全措施 |
[28:16] | You sure you want me to do this? | 你确定要干吗? |
[28:18] | Go ahead. | 干吧 |
[28:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:29] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[28:30] | It’s one of the hibernation chambers. | 是一个休眠舱 |
[28:31] | It’s not accepting the new commands. | 它不接受新的指令 |
[28:34] | No,it’s no good. | 不行 弄不了 |
[28:36] | I can’t access it from here. | 我在这访问不了 |
[28:37] | How many of them are in there? | 那里面有多少Wraith? |
[28:39] | Well,it’s one of the smaller auxiliary chambers,so a couple of dozen at the most. | 嗯 那是一个小一些的辅助舱 所以最多有20多个 |
[28:44] | All right,we’re going to have to figure outanother way to deal with these guys. | 好吧 我们得另想办法处理这些Wraith了 |
[29:02] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[29:12] | Well,that’s not a good sign. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[29:14] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[29:18] | Power fluctuations. | 又是能量波动 |
[29:20] | More of them could be out. | 可能有更多的逃出来了 |
[29:26] | Oh,this is what i was afraid of. | 哦 我就怕这个 |
[29:30] | McKay… Mckay… | |
[29:31] | We just figured outwhy you weren’t able to access the last chamber. | 我们知道为什么你没法访问那些休眠舱了 |
[29:34] | What?What is it? | 什么? 为什么? |
[29:36] | We’re too late.The pods are opened. | 我们行动得太晚了 那些休眠舱已经打开了 |
[29:39] | How many got out? | 有多少出来了? |
[29:44] | All of them. | 全部 |
[29:48] | Alright, we’re gonna split into teams. Divide each deck into four sections, | 我们分小队行动 每一层甲板分成4个区域 |
[29:51] | We’re going to sweep through,starting from this position. | 我们从这里开始一个一个地清扫 |
[29:54] | Don’t take any chances. | 不要犹豫 |
[29:55] | Shoot anything that moves. | 看到在动的东西就开枪 |
[29:56] | Everyone clear? | 大家明白了吗? |
[29:59] | All right,let’s move out. | 好吧 我们行动 |
[30:36] | It says hereyou attempted to use iratus dnain your treatment. | 这里说你们尝试在这个疗法中 使用Iratus的DNA |
[30:44] | Yeah,i thought using the pure dna of an iratus bugwould help prevent the deteriorationof your wraith abilities. | 是的 我认为使用Iratus虫子的纯种DNA 可以防止你们Wraith能力的退化 |
[30:51] | Got the idea from michael,if you can believe that, | 不管你信不信 这个主意来自Michael |
[30:53] | but,unfortunately,it didn’t work,so… | 但不幸的是 这个没有成功 所以… |
[30:58] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:00] | I have an idea. | 我有一个点子 |
[31:03] | Colonel sheppard,come in,please? | Sheppard中校 请回话 |
[31:05] | This is sheppard. | 我是Sheppard |
[31:06] | We need you to come down to the lab right away. | 我需要你马上到实验室来 |
[31:08] | Todd needs to speak to you. | Todd要和你说话 |
[31:09] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有一点忙 |
[31:11] | Can it wait? | 不能等一下吗? |
[31:12] | Apparently not. | 可能不行 |
[31:15] | Meet up with teyla and ramirez till i get back. | 在我回来之前 你和Teyla和Ramirez一起 |
[31:21] | What’s so damn important? | 什么事这么重要? |
[31:23] | He says there’s a way to fix this. | 他说他有办法解决这个问题 |
[31:24] | Fix what? | 什么问题? |
[31:25] | Cure the disease? | 治好这个疾病? |
[31:26] | Not cure it,but undo it. | 不是治好 而是复原 |
[31:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[31:31] | As you know,healthy wraith have an inherent abilityto heal themselves of almost any ailment, | 大家都知道 健康的Wraith有一种天生的 治愈差不多一切疾病的能力 |
[31:38] | but this has not always been the case. | 但有的时候会不行 |
[31:39] | Hundreds of thousands of years ago,there was a treatment of last resort. | 几十万年前有一种作为下下策的治疗手段 |
[31:44] | All right,spare me the history lessons. | 好了 不要和我上历史课了 |
[31:46] | A terminally ill wraithcould occasionally restore himself to perfect health | 一个病入膏肓的Wraith 有的时候可以恢复健康 |
[31:51] | if he allowed an iratus “bug,” | 只要让你们所称的Iratus”虫子” 对他进行吸食 |
[31:54] | as you call them,specifically a queen,to feed on him. | 女王虫的效果更好 |
[31:59] | And you’re just bringing this up now? | 这个你现在才说? |
[32:01] | The process was abandoned long agobecause it is dangerous, | 这个疗法很早以前就被废弃了 因为它非常危险 |
[32:04] | almost always resultingin the death of the wraith in question. | 基本上总是会导致被治疗的Wraith死亡 |
[32:09] | I only consider it nowbecause it would appear that we are… | 我把它提出来是因为我们现在… |
[32:16] | Beyond hope. | 走投无路了 |
[32:20] | Now,there is a planetless than three days’ journeywhere we will find what we need. | 距离这不到三天路程的一个星球上 可以找到我们所要的东西 |
[32:26] | Mckay can barely keep this thing in orbit, | McKay基本上很难维持这个东西的轨道 |
[32:28] | and you want to take it into hyperspace? | 你还想做超空间跳跃? |
[32:30] | Oh,i can manage it. | 哦 我能做到的 |
[32:31] | Well,forget about it. | 嗯 想都别想 |
[32:33] | We’re going to come up with a solution right here. | 我们得想个在这就能执行的办法 |
[32:34] | This is the only way to save my crew. | 这是拯救我的船员的唯一方法 |
[32:36] | Well,we’re not leaving. | 但我们不能开动飞船 |
[32:39] | At least do me the courtesy of being honest. | 至少和我说句实话吧 |
[32:45] | This is not about not younot wanting to risk a jump to hyperspaceon a damaged ship. | 你不是在考虑把一艘损坏的飞船 跳进超空间有多危险 |
[32:52] | You do not want me to gobecause i’ll be restoring the livesof hundreds of unhealthy wraith,including myself. | 你不想让我去是因为我能救活 成百上千个Wraith的性命 包括我自己的 |
[32:58] | Well,i got to admit,that did cross my mind. | 嗯 我得承认 我确实想过这个 |
[33:01] | This disease is your responsibility. | 这个疾病是你们的责任 |
[33:04] | If i had not agreed to meet with youto discuss this… | 如果我没有同意与你们见面来讨论… |
[33:07] | Innovation of yours,my crew and i would not be in this predicament! | 你们这个创造 我和我的船员 就不会遇到这种困境 |
[33:14] | Well,i might be feeling a little more charitable | 要是我们上次决定要信任对方的时候 |
[33:17] | if you hadn’t tried to kill half my peoplelast time we decidedto trust each other! | 你没有决定杀死我一半的人 我可能会更慈悲些 |
[33:37] | You owe me this,sheppard. | 这个是你欠我的 Sheppard |
[33:42] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你什么 |
[33:45] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[33:58] | Well,i guess i can’t count on his help anymore. | 那我猜我是不能指望得到他的帮助了 |
[34:03] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[34:04] | Sheppard,you’re going to want to get up here. | Sheppard 你得赶快上来 |
[34:07] | Keep working. | 继续工作 |
[34:16] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[34:18] | It looks like todd’s estimateof how long the ship’s going to lastis a little off. | 看起来Todd估计的 飞船能支撑的时间有点误差 |
[34:21] | -What are you talking about? -You remember that hole we saw? | – 什么意思? – 你还记得我们见到的那个大洞吧? |
[34:23] | It’s getting bigger.It’s beginning to threaten the hull integrity, | 它正在不断长大 已经开始威胁到船体完整性了 |
[34:25] | but that’s not the biggest problem. | 但那还不是最大的问题 |
[34:27] | See that? | 看见那个了吗? |
[34:29] | That is a line of structural weaknessright across the width of the hive. | 那是贯穿母舰的一条结构缺陷 |
[34:32] | If there’s an explosive decompression,this entire thing could be ripped in half. | 如果发生爆炸性减压的话 这整个东西会断成两截 |
[34:35] | This is sheppard,all teams fall back. | 这是Sheppard 所有小队撤退 |
[34:37] | Fall back immediately. | 立即撤回来 |
[34:40] | We’re not finished dealing with the wraith yet. | 我们还没有处理完Wraith呢 |
[34:42] | Just leave ’em.The hull’s failing.Get the hell out of there. | 别管他们了 船要解体了 赶快出来 |
[34:45] | You heard the man.Let’s move! | 大家听到了吧 我们走! |
[34:46] | Let’s go!Let’s go! | 快走! 快走! |
[34:49] | Come on!Hurry up! | 快点! 快点! |
[35:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:13] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快点走吧 |
[35:23] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[35:25] | The door’s jammed.Won’t open. | 门卡住了 打不开 |
[35:27] | Rodney,this is teyla. | Rodney 这是Teyla |
[35:29] | We are stuck behind a door that will not open. | 我们被卡在一扇门后面 |
[35:30] | Can you help us? | 你能帮帮我们吗? |
[35:31] | Look,the controls are malfunctioning. | 控制系统已经失灵了 |
[35:32] | I can’t seem to override them. | 我没法超驰 |
[35:34] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[35:37] | We might not have a minute,rodney. | 我们可能没有一分钟了 Rodney |
[35:54] | Crap. | 该死 |
[36:00] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[36:04] | Uh,guys?You need to get out of there now. | 伙计们 你们得马上离开那 |
[36:06] | You hear me?Get out of there now! | 听见了吗? 马上离开! |
[36:22] | Go,go,go! | 快走 走 走! |
[36:24] | Go! | 快! |
[36:45] | Sheppard!Come in!Please! | Sheppard! 请回话! |
[36:49] | Yeah,we’re here. | 我们还在 |
[36:50] | Oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:51] | I take it the bulkhead held? | 那船舱隔壁能坚持得住咯? |
[36:52] | Yeah,for now. | 嗯 目前可以 |
[36:53] | Look,i was able to seal off the sectionso we won’t depressurize, | 我把那个区域封闭了 所以压力不会下降 |
[36:56] | but you need to get down here– | 但是你得快点到这来… |
[36:59] | oh,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no! | 哦 不 不 不 不 不! |
[37:02] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[37:03] | The force of the ship tearing itself apart,it’s shifted our trajectory. | 飞船分裂时候的力改变了我们的航线 |
[37:06] | We’re headed straight for the planet! | 我们现在在冲向星球 |
[37:19] | what’s our status,rodney? | Rodney 状态如何? |
[37:21] | I would say “screwed” is an apt description. | 我得说 “完蛋了”是个很合适的描述 |
[37:24] | Are we going to burn up? | 我们会被烧焦吗? |
[37:25] | No,we’re going to survive re-entry. | 不会 我们能承受进入大气层 |
[37:26] | In fact,it’ll even slow us down a little,but nowhere near enough. | 事实上那还能帮我们减慢一点速度 但还远远不够 |
[37:29] | Can you get us over the water? | 你能让我们在水上降落吗? |
[37:30] | Land,water,at the speed we’re traveling, | 不管是陆地还是海洋 照我们现在的速度 |
[37:31] | we’re going to be vaporized on impact. | 我们着陆的一瞬间就会被气化 |
[37:33] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们起码得做点什么 |
[37:34] | -Like what? -Think! | – 比如? – 好好想! |
[37:35] | I don’t know– okay,right. | 我不知道… 好吧 |
[37:38] | Forward maneuvering thrusters. | 舰首调姿推进器 |
[37:39] | They should be unaffected. | 它们应该还没受到影响 |
[37:39] | But they’re not getting any powerbecause the propulsion conduitshave been ripped in half. | 可它们得不到足够的能量 因为输送管被扯断了 |
[37:43] | I may be able to reroute power to themso they can slow our descent. | 也许我可以通过其他通道把能量送过去 减缓下降的速度 |
[37:47] | All right,now you’re talking. | 好的 就按你说的办 |
[37:48] | The only problem isi haven’t a clue how to do it! | 可问题是我不知道该怎么做! |
[37:49] | Even if the systems weren’t all malfunctioning, | 即便是整个系统没有故障 |
[37:51] | it would still take me a few hoursto create that kind of work-around. | 估计也要好几个小时才能弄清楚 |
[37:54] | All right,just keep working on it. | 那就继续想办法 |
[37:56] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[37:57] | I’m going to go get some help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[38:03] | -Get up. -You can’t quite leave me be. | – 起来 – 还来找我做什么 |
[38:05] | I don’t have time to play games. | 没时间跟你闹着玩了 |
[38:07] | You know what that shaking is? | 知道这抖动是怎么回事么? |
[38:08] | Oh,i can guess. | 哦 我可以猜猜 |
[38:10] | We’ve lost orbit. | 我们脱离了轨道 |
[38:11] | We’re entering the atmosphere,which means in a few minutes, | 正在进入大气层 也就是说 几分钟后 |
[38:14] | we’re going to slam into that planet. | 我们将坠毁在行星表面 |
[38:16] | A quick death will be a welcome reprieve. | 早死早超生! |
[38:18] | I didn’t think you were such a quitter. | 你不是个这么容易放弃的人 |
[38:21] | Look,you get this ship on the ground,i’ll take you to your bug planet. | 听我说 如果你能让飞船安全着陆 我就送你去那个虫子所在的星球 |
[38:25] | And you expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信么? |
[38:28] | My word. | 我保证 |
[38:33] | And my crew? | 我的船员们呢? |
[38:36] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[38:39] | The ship sheared in two. | 飞船裂成了两段 |
[38:40] | We lost the entire rear section. | 后半部分都没了 |
[38:42] | If we’d gone to the planet when i suggested it,none of this would have happened! | 如果先头听我的建议去那个星球 这一切就不会发生! |
[38:45] | We would have never made it there,and you know it. | 我们飞不到那儿的 你也清楚这一点 |
[38:47] | The hull was too badly damaged. | 船壳损坏太严重了 |
[38:49] | Now,i understandyou’re pissed off about your crew, | 失去了船员 你很生气 我能理解 |
[38:54] | but we’re about to join ’emunless somebody manages to slow us down, | 可如果没人帮这艘飞船减速的话 我们很快就会去跟他们作伴了 |
[38:57] | so are you going to help us out? | 你到底愿不愿意帮忙? |
[39:02] | We’re in the atmosphere. | 已经进入大气层了 |
[39:04] | Altitude 100,000 feet. | 高度100,000英尺(30公里) |
[39:06] | It is no use.I cannot control it. | 没用的 我控制不了飞船 |
[39:08] | Move aside! | 闪开! |
[39:13] | You sure about this? | 你真的打算这么做? |
[39:14] | What can he do?We’re in a free fall. | 他能把我们怎么样? 现在都是一根绳子上的蚂蚱 |
[39:16] | I believe i can successfully create a bypassthat will deliver power to the forward thrusters, | 我能想出办法给舰首推进器输送能量 |
[39:20] | but it will take a few moments. | 不过需要一点时间 |
[39:22] | Hey,you just take your time. | 嗨 别着急 慢慢来 |
[39:24] | Impact in 15 seconds. | 15秒后坠毁 |
[39:25] | Not if i can help it. | 我能搞定的 |
[39:26] | Firing thrusters! | 启动推进器! |
[39:38] | 40,000 feet.Still descending too fast. | 40,000英尺 下降速度还是太快了 |
[39:40] | It’s not enough! | 还是不够! |
[39:40] | Instead of criticizing,perhaps you could work at getting me some more power! | 别站在这里冷嘲热讽了 想办法多给我搞点能量过来! |
[39:44] | I’m on it! | 马上就去! |
[39:46] | 20,000 feet and still too fast. | 20,000英尺 还是太快 |
[39:48] | Angle the thrusters.Try to get the ship level.We can fly her across the water. | 调整推进器角度 让飞船平飞 这样我们就可以在水面上着陆 |
[39:51] | Trust me.I’ve done this before. | 相信我 我以前这么干过 |
[39:55] | 10,000 feet. | 10,000英尺 |
[39:56] | That’s it.That’s all the power we’ve got. | 就这些了 所有能量都输送过去了 |
[40:12] | 2,000 feet! | 2,000英尺! |
[40:14] | This is it!We’re about to lose inertial dampeners! | 我们就要失去惯性阻尼器了! |
[40:46] | They just hit the water. | 他们在水上着陆了 |
[40:48] | I’ve got the coordinates. | 坐标我已经记录下来了 |
[40:49] | Relay them to the rescue jumpers immediately. | 马上派Jumper飞船过去 |
[41:02] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[41:03] | Good to see you back on your feet. | 很高兴看到你又重新站起来了 |
[41:05] | How’s the rest of your team? | 其他人怎样了? |
[41:06] | You know,recovering. | 还在恢复中 |
[41:08] | We took quite a jolt when we hit the water. | 在水面上着陆的时候震动很大 |
[41:10] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[41:12] | You were lucky. | 你们很幸运 |
[41:13] | By the time major kersey and his teamwere able to blast their way down to your position, | Kersey少校带人炸开舱壁 找到你们时 |
[41:17] | the hive,what remained of it,was already half full of water. | 那艘母舰的残骸有一半已经灌满了水 |
[41:20] | It sank minutes after extracting you. | 救出你们后不久 它就沉了 |
[41:23] | Wish i was awake to see that. | 可惜我被撞晕了 没能看到 |
[41:28] | -How is he? -Not well. | – 他怎样了? – 不是很好 |
[41:30] | He hasn’t responded to any treatment. | 所有治疗都不起作用 |
[41:35] | I received your request. | 我看到了你的请求 |
[41:38] | And? | 然后呢? |
[41:40] | Forgive me if i’m wrong,but weren’t you the one who wanted to destroy his shipwhen it first appeared? | 恕我的冒昧 可在这艘飞船刚出现的时候 第一个建议摧毁它的不也是你么? |
[41:47] | Sounds vaguely familiar. | 好像是我说的 |
[41:48] | And now you want me to go against protocoland let him go. | 可现在你要我违反规定 放他走 |
[41:51] | Well,he is the reason we’re alive. | 不是他 我们也不可能活下来 |
[41:53] | I realize that,colonel. | 我能理解 中校 |
[41:54] | He’s also the reasonyou were in danger in the first place, | 可起初也是因为他 让你们置于危险境地 |
[41:57] | not to mentionan incredible security risk. | 更别提那些难以想象的安全风险 |
[41:59] | All right,look,he’s probably going to die anyway. | 好吧 听我说 也许不管怎样 他最终还是会死 |
[42:02] | And if he survives? | 可如果他活下来了呢? |
[42:04] | If he survives,he’s going to remember what we did. | 如果他活了下来 就会记住我们的所作所为 |
[42:06] | Like it or not,he’s the best ally we’ve hadin the fight against the wraith. | 不管怎样 他是我们抗击Wraith战争中 最好的盟友 |
[42:10] | If we ever get aroundto perfecting this gene therapy, | 如果我们完善了基因疗法 |
[42:13] | we’re going to need his help to deploy it. | 还需要他帮忙去实施 |
[42:17] | You realize this is the kind of decisionthat could cost me my job. | 你知道这种决定可能会让我丢掉工作 |
[42:22] | Well,aren’t they all? | 哪次又不是呢? |
[42:36] | I appreciate your decision to let me go. | 谢谢你最终决定放我走 |
[42:41] | A deal’s a deal. | 说话算话 |
[42:44] | I will rember this,john sheppard. | 我会记住的 John Sheppard |