时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As you may have already heard, we’ve received an invitation. | 你们都已经听说了 我们收到了一份邀请 |
[00:06] | Or, more precisely, your team has received an invitation | 准确地说 是你们的小队收到了一份邀请 |
[00:10] | to represent atlantis at a meeting of leaders from various human populations throughout the pegasus galaxy. | 代表Atlantis去会见飞马系 几个人类文明的领袖 |
[00:16] | What’s this, a pegasus version of the united nations? | 什么 飞马系版本的联合国? |
[00:19] | Nothing quite so formal. | 没有那么正式 |
[00:22] | At the moment, it’s more of a loose coalition. | 眼下只是一个松散的联盟 |
[00:24] | Is there any advanced technology in this “coalition”? | 这个”联盟”有先进的科技么? |
[00:27] | No. | 没有 |
[00:28] | But the I.O.A. Believes it could be an important first step toward interplanetary government. | 不过IOA认为这可能是 建立星际政府至关重要的第一步 |
[00:33] | A… federation, if you will. | 如果你们愿意的话 可以称之为星际联邦 |
[00:36] | The federation had ships. | (在星际迷航里)星际联邦是有飞船的 |
[00:37] | Look, what do we hope to gain from this? | 这对我们有什么好处呢? |
[00:39] | The only reason these people even know about each other | 这些人能够相识的唯一原因 |
[00:41] | is because they happened to inherit the gate system from the ancients. | 就是他们碰巧继承了古人的星门系统 |
[00:44] | Just because they lack advancement does not mean they cannot benefit from cooperation. | 没有先进的科技并不意味着 他们不能从合作中获益 |
[00:48] | She’s right. | 说得对 |
[00:49] | It’s about time people in this galaxy got together and stood up for themselves. | 这个星系中的人们是该团结起来 维护自己的利益了 |
[00:52] | Against the wraith? | 应对Wraith? |
[00:54] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[00:55] | The wraith are at war with each other, | Wraith内部正打得不可开交 |
[00:57] | which is why the people trying to form this coalition feel the time is right. | 正因为如此 他们觉得应该抓住时机 尽快建立这个联盟 |
[01:01] | And they want us to be part of it. | 而且他们希望我们也能加入 |
[01:27] | The council liaison will be with you in a moment. | 议会的联络官很快就会来 |
[01:32] | they’re really rolling the red carpet out for us, huh? | 他们给我们的真是”贵宾级”待遇啊 |
[01:35] | I’m sure they’re just trying to keep the details of this meeting secret. | 我想他们只是不想透露 这次会谈的细节 |
[01:39] | Uh, guys… not good. | 啊 伙计们… 情况不妙 |
[01:41] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[03:02] | Inquisition | 审判 |
[03:22] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿? |
[03:25] | We’re not in the same room. | 不是之前那个房间了 |
[03:27] | We’ve been moved. | 我们被转移了 |
[03:31] | What the hell happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[03:32] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[03:39] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[03:40] | It will all be explained shortly. | 你们很快就会明白的 |
[03:43] | The council wishes to speak to lt. Colonel sheppard. | 议会想要找Sheppard中校谈话 |
[04:00] | I am kelore of latira. | 我是Latira的Kelore |
[04:03] | This is shiana of the tribes of santhal, | 这位是来自Santhal部落的Shiana |
[04:05] | and dimas of the free peoples of riva. | 还有来自Riva自由人民共和国的Dimas |
[04:08] | We speak on behalf of the coalition. | 我们是联盟的代表 |
[04:10] | You know, if you wanted to keep this location secret, you could have just blindfolded me. | 如果不想透露这次会谈的地点 可以蒙住我们的眼睛 |
[04:13] | I wouldn’t have peeked, I swear. | 我发誓 不会偷看的 |
[04:16] | Lt. Colonel john sheppard, you stand before this council as a representative of the atlantis expedition. | John Sheppard中校 你将代表Atlantis探险队 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:23] | And as such, it falls to you to answer the charges. | 既然如此 就有你负责对指控进行答辩 |
[04:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:29] | You will be given ample opportunity to present your defense, | 你有充足的时间来进行辩护 |
[04:32] | and when all evidence is heard, we will decide the outcome. | 我们会根据你所提供的所有证据 来进行判决 |
[04:37] | What the hell are you talking about? What is this? | 到底是什么意思? 这到底是干什么? |
[04:40] | The atlantis expedition has been accused of crimes against the peoples of this galaxy. | Atlantis探险队在这个星系中 犯下了种种罪行 |
[04:46] | This is your trial. | 这是对你们的审判 |
[04:55] | Major, what happened? | 少校 怎么回事? |
[04:57] | We’re still trying to figure that out, sir. | 我们也正想知道 长官 |
[04:58] | One thing’s for sure, they’re not in the village anymore. | 有一点可以肯定 他们已经不在那个村子里了 |
[05:02] | They wouldn’t have gone anywhere else without notifying us first. | 在去其他地方之前 他们肯定 会先通知我们的 |
[05:04] | Not voluntarily, no. | 假如他们可以自由活动的话 |
[05:07] | Take as many men as you need. Search the entire area. | 尽可能多带些人去 搜索整个区域 |
[05:10] | And keep questioning the villagers. | 不断向村民们打听 |
[05:12] | Somebody there knows something. | 肯定有人知道些情况 |
[05:17] | This was supposed to be a meet-and-greet. | 这本来应该是个见面会 |
[05:19] | Just cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, maybe a little dancing? | 鸡尾酒 小点心 也许还可以跳跳舞 |
[05:22] | Subterfuge was necessary. | 这样做实属迫不得已 |
[05:24] | You possess technology and military power | 你们的科技和军事实力 |
[05:26] | beyond the scope of most of the indigenous peoples of this galaxy. | 比这个星系中的大部分人都要强 |
[05:30] | Which is why you have been brought to a secure location. | 这也是为什么要把你们 带到这个秘密地点 |
[05:32] | Only the members of this council and key personnel know the gate address. | 只有议会和几个关键人物 知道这个星门地址 |
[05:35] | So don’t waste your time entertaining any hopes of rescue. | 所以别浪费时间指望 有人会来营救你们了 |
[05:38] | What is it exactly that you think we did? | 你们到底觉得我们做错了什么? |
[05:41] | According to our calculations, | 根据我们的统计 |
[05:43] | the atlantis expedition is responsible, directly or indirectly, | Atlantis探险队直接或间接的 |
[05:46] | for the deaths of over two million people in this galaxy. | 对这个星系中两百多万人的死亡负责 |
[05:49] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[05:51] | Tell us about your first encounter with the wraith. | 跟我们讲讲你们第一次遇到Wraith的情况 |
[05:55] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:57] | OK Okay. | |
[05:58] | I see where this is going. | 我知道是什么意思了 |
[05:59] | When you arrived here, | 你们到这时 |
[06:01] | the wraith were in hibernation, were they not? | Wraith正在冬眠 是吧? |
[06:04] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的 |
[06:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:06] | I mean they attacked us. | 我是说 他们袭击了我们 |
[06:24] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[06:27] | Wraith! The wraith! | |
[06:40] | Take that thing down! | 把它打下来! |
[06:45] | That’s one. | 干掉一艘 |
[06:50] | Get down! | 快趴下! |
[06:56] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[06:58] | That was a scouting party, not a culling. | 那只是一次侦察行动 不是洗劫 |
[07:00] | Well, I didn’t know that. | 我当时不知道 |
[07:01] | All I know is they took our people. | 我所知道的就是 我的人被抓走了 |
[07:03] | And you went after them. | 然后你去找他们了 |
[07:04] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:05] | You should have left them to their fate. | 你应该让他们自生自灭 |
[07:07] | Oh, I’m sure that’s what you would’ve done, but that’s not how we operate. | 我知道你会这么干 可我们绝对不会 |
[07:10] | What happened? | 具体是怎么回事? |
[07:12] | Well, we went in, we rescued as many people as we could, then | 我们进去后 尽可能救出困在里面的人 |
[07:16] | we got out. | 然后逃出来 |
[07:17] | But not before encountering a queen. | 但是过程中你们碰到了Wraith女王 |
[07:21] | No. | 是啊 |
[07:30] | How did this come to you? | 你是怎么搞到这个的? |
[07:33] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[07:42] | Light it up! | 引爆! |
[07:52] | That has to kill you. | 看你还死不死 |
[07:57] | Sir, let’s go. | 长官 我们走 |
[07:59] | You don’t know what you have done. | 你不知道自己都干了些什么 |
[08:03] | We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep. | 我们只是守护那些冬眠Wraith的 看护者 |
[08:08] | When I die, | 我死之后 |
[08:10] | the others will awaken… | 其他的就会醒来… |
[08:16] | …All of them. | 所有的… |
[08:26] | What’s she talking about? | 她是什么意思? |
[08:28] | How many are left? | 还剩多少? |
[08:44] | So you admit it. | 这么说你承认了 |
[08:46] | You woke the wraith. | 你唤醒了Wraith |
[08:47] | Look, sooner or later, they were going to wake up on their own anyway. | 这是早晚的事 他们迟早都会醒来 |
[08:50] | But not for generations. | 可那要等好几代人之后了 |
[08:52] | You see, colonel, | 你看 中校 |
[08:54] | most of the human populations of this galaxy | 这个星系中的大部分人 |
[08:56] | have not yet fully recovered from the last round of cullings. | 还没有从上一次的洗劫中 彻底恢复过来 |
[08:59] | As a result of this early awakening, | 提前唤醒它们的结果就是 |
[09:01] | several worlds have been driven to the point of extinction– | 好几个星球被逼向灭绝的边缘… |
[09:04] | their survivors scattered, | 幸存者分散于星系各处 |
[09:05] | their civilizations lost forever. | 他们的文明彻底消失了 |
[09:07] | We’re out there fighting the wraith, day after day, putting our asses on the line. | 我们一直在同Wraith作战 日复一日 甚至把我们的小命都搭上了 |
[09:11] | But the fact remains, many who have been killed would be alive today | 可事实不容改变 假如你们没有来这儿 |
[09:15] | if you had never come here. | 很多人也许还不会送命 |
[09:16] | – Isn’t that true? – That’s it, I’m not playing in this game anymore. | – 是不是这样? – 够了 我不陪你们玩了 |
[09:20] | This is just the first of many charges. | 这只是众多指控中的第一个 |
[09:23] | If you refuse to participate, | 如果你拒绝申辩 |
[09:24] | it’ll be taken as an admission of guilt on all counts, | 我们会认为你承认所有罪行 |
[09:27] | and we will have no choice but to proceed to sentencing. | 到那时我们将别无选择 只好直接宣判了 |
[09:30] | What are you going to do? Put everybody in atlantis in jail? | 你们准备怎么做? 把Atlantis中的所有人 都送入监狱? |
[09:33] | Obviously that’s not possible. | 很显然那是不可能的 |
[09:36] | However, we can refuse cooperation. | 不过 我们可以拒绝和你们合作 |
[09:39] | That means no more trade, no more relations of any kind. | 也就是说没有贸易 没有任何意义上的联系 |
[09:42] | Atlantis will be completely isolated. | Atlantis会被完全孤立起来 |
[09:45] | No relations with the likes of you? | 不和你们这样的人联系? |
[09:48] | I think we can handle that. | 我想我们可以应付 |
[09:49] | The coalition grows in strength and influence every day. | 联盟的规模和影响每天都在扩大 |
[09:53] | Soon enough, all of your current trading partners will have no choice but to join | 很快 你们的贸易伙伴都别无选择 只有选择加入我们 |
[09:57] | and therefore to abide by the ruling of this council. | 也就是说 遵守议会制定的规章 |
[10:01] | As for you and your team, an example must be made. | 首先要拿你和你的小队来做一个典范 |
[10:05] | Justice demands it. | 这是正义的需要 |
[10:06] | Justice– is that what you’re calling this? | 正义… 这就是你们所说的正义? |
[10:08] | A suitable, uninhabited planet has been chosen. | 我们已经选好了一个合适的 无人居住的星球 |
[10:11] | If you’re found guilty, | 如果判决你们有罪 |
[10:13] | you’ll be sent there, without any hope of return, for the rest of your natural lives. | 你们会被送到那里度过余生 而且没有任何机会逃走 |
[10:24] | Apparently, the planet they picked for us has just enough food for us to survive, | 显然 他们选择的那个星球上面 有足够的食物供我们生存 |
[10:28] | so, technically, it’s not an execution. | 从技术上讲 这并不是一种处决措施 |
[10:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:31] | And they took the dhd, so whoever comes through the gate– | 当然他们会拿走DHD 这样所有穿过星门的人… |
[10:34] | they’re not coming back. | 就都回不去了 |
[10:36] | The daedalus can find us. | Daedalus号会找到我们的 |
[10:38] | If they had the address. | 前提是他们要有星门地址 |
[10:39] | Short of that, they’d need to search every solar system in the galaxy for a habitable planet, | 否则的话就要搜索整个星系中 可供居住的星球 |
[10:42] | which would take, what, a million years? | 那可能要花上一百万年 |
[10:44] | Right. Let’s not panic. | 好了 别慌 |
[10:46] | I’ve been to the chamber a couple of times now. | 我进出牢房好多次了 |
[10:49] | I’m beginning to get a sense of the layout. | 对监狱的结构开始有点感觉了 |
[10:51] | The architecture is definitely different from that of the village. | 这里的建筑结构和村子里的 完全不同 |
[10:54] | No, we’re on another planet. | 不 我们在另外一个星球上 |
[10:55] | Judging by the fact there’s no natural light or windows, | 因为这里没有自然光和窗户 |
[10:58] | I’m guessing an underground bunker. | 我猜我们是在一个地堡里 |
[11:00] | Guards? | 警卫呢? |
[11:01] | Yeah. Half a dozen or so. | 五六个吧 |
[11:03] | We’re going to have to see if they change in shifts. | 看看他们会不会换岗 |
[11:05] | Any chance you could just convince them that we’re not guilty? | 有没有可能你说服他们 我们无罪? |
[11:08] | ‘Cause we’re not, right? | 因为我们本来就没有罪 不是么? |
[11:11] | Oh, come on, there is no way the pegasus galaxy would be better off if we’d never come here. | 拜托 假如我们没来这里 飞马系的情况也好不到哪里去 |
[11:15] | No. | 不 |
[11:16] | But since your arrival, there have been setbacks. | 你们来这里以后 有些情况确实更糟了 |
[11:18] | Lives have been lost. | 很多条生命逝去 |
[11:19] | But there is hope now where once there was none. | 好在现在我们还有希望 |
[11:23] | Look, as much as I’d like to tell these guys where to put their little trial, | 听着 虽然我很想和那些人说 他们这个审判是多么可笑 |
[11:27] | we’ll just have to play along for a while until we figure out how to get out of here. | 但是在想到逃出去的办法之前 我们得暂时顺着他们 |
[11:38] | Mr.Woolsey, this is myrus. | Woolsey先生 这位是Myrus |
[11:41] | He claims to be a representative for the new coalition of planets. | 他声称是星球联盟的代表 |
[11:45] | Does he? | 是么? |
[11:46] | Are you the leader of atlantis? | 你是Atlantis的领导? |
[11:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:51] | Then we need to speak. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:53] | Well, what’s next on the agenda? | 下一个罪名是什么? |
[11:55] | Did we step on the rose bushes on our last trip to vedeena? | 我们上次去Vedenna的时候 践踏了玫瑰丛吗? |
[12:00] | Perhaps you’ve heard of a plague that’s recently swept through several worlds, | 你也许听说了 最近几个星球爆发了瘟疫 |
[12:03] | a sickness that arrives suddenly, runs its course in a matter of days, | 这种疾病爆发得很突然 而且几天之内就会蔓延开来 |
[12:08] | and typically kills one out of every three men, women, and children wherever it strikes. | 而且通常会杀死1/3的人口 不论男人 女人 还是小孩 |
[12:13] | There are those who believe it is not a sickness at all | 有人觉得这根本就不是疾病 |
[12:16] | but a deliberate poisoning, | 而是有人有意投毒 |
[12:17] | the work of one individual. | 某一个人的功劳 |
[12:20] | I know who you’re talking about. His name is michael. | 我知道你指的是谁 他的名字叫Michael |
[12:23] | It is said that he is neither human nor wraith, | 听说他既不是人类 也不是Wraith |
[12:25] | but some kind of half-breed. | 而是某种混血 |
[12:28] | Can you explain to us how such a thing is possible? | 你能解释一下这到底是怎么回事么? |
[12:32] | One of our people was conducting research. | 我们当中有个人主持了一项研究 |
[12:35] | They were trying to come up with a way to solve the wraith problem once and for all. | 想要找出一个一劳永逸的 解决Wraith问题的办法 |
[13:00] | You found a way to convert wraith into humans? | 你们找到了把Wraith转变为人类的办法? |
[13:03] | Don’t ask me the medical questions. I’m not a doctor. | 不要问我医学上的问题 我又不是医生 |
[13:06] | And this michael was one of your test subjects? | 这个Michael是你们的一个测试品? |
[13:09] | As a matter of fact, he was the first. | 老实说 他是第一个 |
[13:15] | Blood pressure’s fine, pulse normal. You’re bouncing back quite nicely. | 血压正常 脉搏正常 你恢复得非常好 |
[13:19] | Bouncing back from what? | 从什么之中恢复? |
[13:20] | Hello, michael. | 你好 Michael |
[13:22] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我么? |
[13:26] | No. | 不记得 |
[13:27] | I’m Dr.Elizabeth weir. | 我是Elizabeth Weir博士 |
[13:28] | This is lt. Colonel john sheppard. | 这位是John Sheppard中校 |
[13:30] | You served under my command. | 你在我的手下服役 |
[13:34] | Your name is lieutenant michael kenmore. | 你的名字叫Michael Kenmore上尉 |
[13:37] | You’re in a private room off the infirmary here in atlantis. | 你现在是在Atlantis医疗室的 一间个人病房 |
[13:42] | Is that familiar to you? | 有没有印象? |
[13:46] | Atlantis… Atlantis… | |
[13:49] | yeah. | 是的 |
[13:51] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[13:52] | We tried to convince him he was one of us. | 我们本试图说服他 他是我们当中的一员 |
[13:55] | But he knew something was wrong, and then he found proof. | 可他察觉到不对劲 并发现了一些证据 |
[14:05] | Five milligrams! | 再注射5毫克! |
[14:16] | Release me! | 放了我! |
[14:28] | You will die for this! | 小心你们的小命! |
[14:31] | Others will come for me! | 其他人会来找我的! |
[14:33] | – They will– – blah blah blah. | – 他们会… – 够了够了 |
[14:34] | They’ve got to find us first. | 他们首先要找到我们 |
[14:37] | You’re going to need a name. | 你需要一个名字 |
[14:39] | How does “mike” sound? | 叫你”Mike”怎么样? |
[14:50] | After that, he escaped. | 在那以后 他逃走了 |
[14:52] | He went back and forth between wraith and human a couple more times until | 在人类和Wraith之间来回跑了几次后 |
[14:56] | he finally settled somewhere in between. | 他最终在这两者之间 找了个位置安顿了下来 |
[14:59] | So once again you admit your guilt. | 这么说这个罪行你也承认了 |
[15:02] | You unleashed this… thing on the galaxy. | 你们释放了这个… 东西到飞马系中 |
[15:05] | We didn’t just let him out the front door and forget about him. | 我们并不是把前门敞开就这样让他跑掉的 |
[15:07] | We’ve been chasing him ever since. | 我们一直都在追捕他 |
[15:10] | A couple of months ago, we managed to catch up with him. | 几个月前 我们成功地追上了他 |
[15:21] | Fire in the hole. | 起爆 |
[15:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[15:30] | The hyperdrive just exploded. | 超光速引擎爆炸了 |
[15:32] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[15:34] | Main power is out across much of the ship. | 飞船大部分区域失去主动力供给 |
[15:36] | An accidental overload? It doesn’t appear that way. | – 一次意外过载? – 看起来不像 |
[15:39] | How did they do that? | 他们是怎么办到的? |
[15:40] | I will look into it. | 我去查看一下 |
[15:46] | Daedalus, please come in. | Daedalus 请回话 |
[15:47] | Colonel sheppard, what the hell happened to your jumper? | Sheppard中校 你的Jumper飞船呢? |
[15:49] | Hell, I got all turned around in the parking garage. | 我回停车场时 |
[15:51] | I was in a rush, so I borrowed this dart. | 太赶忙了 所以就借了这艘Dart |
[15:53] | I’ve got the team beamed in to a storage device. | 其他人被光传送到Dart的存储装置中了 |
[15:56] | Feel free to do whatever you want to that cruiser. | 那艘巡洋舰现在任由你处置了 |
[15:59] | Major marks, please make that ship go away. | Marks少校 请让前面那艘飞船消失 |
[16:02] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[16:15] | Are you sure he was killed? | 你确信他已经死了? |
[16:17] | The ship was vaporized. There was no body to recover. | 整艘飞船都没了 连尸体都找不到了 |
[16:19] | Well, then, you cannot testify before this council, | 也就是说你不能在议会成员 |
[16:22] | and under the eyes of the ancestors, that you know for certain | 以及先人们面前 确凿地证明 |
[16:26] | that he is dead. | 他已经死了 |
[16:31] | No. | 不能 |
[16:33] | This is outrageous. | 这太不象话了 |
[16:34] | You’re telling me that one of the first official acts of your new government was to assault and kidnap my people? | 你是说你们这个新政府第一次官方行为 就是袭击并绑架我的人民? |
[16:39] | They weren’t assaulted. They were arrested. | 不是袭击 而是逮捕 |
[16:42] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[16:43] | Believe me, not all of us agreed with this decision, but it wasn’t taken entirely without reason. | 相信我 我们也不是所有人都同意这项举措 但这么做并不是没有原因的 |
[16:48] | We’ve been trying to help you people. | 我们一直在试图帮助你们 |
[16:49] | What you’ve been doing is making unilateral decisions that affect the lives of millions, | 你们所做出的都是影响到 数以百万计的生命的单方面决定 |
[16:54] | without consultation and without accountability. | 没有同任何人商议 事后也不承担任何责任 |
[16:57] | This is no longer acceptable. | 这是不可接受的 |
[16:59] | I’m not going to get drawn into a debate here. | 我不想在这里同你辩论 |
[17:01] | I only need to know one thing– | 我只想知道一件事情 |
[17:03] | where are my people being held? | 我的人被关在哪儿? |
[17:06] | Of course I can’t tell you that. | 这个我当然不会告诉你 |
[17:08] | Fair trials don’t take place in secret locations. | 公平审判不会在秘密地点进行 |
[17:11] | Nevertheless– | 除非… |
[17:12] | I think Mr.Myrus needs a little time to reconsider his position here. | 我想Myrus先生需要点时间 来重新考虑一下 |
[17:15] | Escort him to a cell. | 把他关起来 |
[17:17] | My pleasure. | 遵命 |
[17:19] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这么做是个错误 |
[17:20] | Am I? | 是么? |
[17:25] | When I was chosen to deliver this message, I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t be coming back. | 选我来传递这个消息时 我就清楚 自己有可能回不去了 |
[17:30] | But if you detain me, you will only be confirming what many already suspect– | 如果你把我关起来 那就等于承认了 我们所怀疑的一切 |
[17:34] | that you’re a rogue element in this galaxy, operating without restraint or due process. | 那就是你们是这个星系中的流氓无赖 根本不知道什么叫循规蹈矩 |
[17:44] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[17:45] | Let’s go. | 请吧 |
[17:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | I’m not saying we haven’t made some mistakes, | 我承认我们的确犯过一些错误 |
[17:59] | but that’s ’cause we’re the only ones out there fighting. | 可那是因为我们是唯一站出来作战的人 |
[18:01] | Nobody else is out there taking on the wraith. | 除了我们没有人在同Wraith作战 |
[18:03] | But isn’t that your own fault as well? | 可这不正是因为你们自己犯下的错误么? |
[18:06] | What are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么? |
[18:08] | The genii had a plan to combat the wraith, | Genii本来有个抗击Wraith的计划的 |
[18:10] | but they were thwarted when you betrayed them. | 可在遭到你们背叛之后 就搁置了下来 |
[18:14] | Oh, is that what they told you? Because that’s not what I remember. | 哦 他们是这样跟你们说的? 我的记忆中好像不是这样 |
[18:21] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲呢? |
[18:26] | He did not survive. | 他没能活下来 |
[18:29] | How? | 怎么会? |
[18:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[18:32] | I think we should find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[18:36] | Take aim! | 瞄准! |
[18:44] | Cowen Cowen, | |
[18:46] | I thought we were just learning how to get along. | 我想我们刚刚才开始学习如何相处 |
[18:48] | She killed tyrus. | 她杀死了Tyrus |
[18:50] | No. | 不是 |
[18:52] | By leaving him to die, you may just as well have killed him yourself. | 让他活活在那里等死 跟亲手杀死他没有什么区别 |
[18:58] | We will keep this intelligence information and your ship, | 我们要留下这个情报 还有你们的飞船 |
[19:02] | and whatever quantities of c4 you have in your possession. | 还有你们所有的C4炸药 |
[19:05] | That is all you ever intended– to use us. | 这就是你的企图吧 利用我们 |
[19:08] | Your weapons. | 你们的武器 |
[19:10] | No. | 不 |
[19:11] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:12] | This is what your father died for? | 你的父亲的死就是为了这个? |
[19:14] | In the name of people who would lie and steal from those they would call friends? | 为了这些交”朋友”就是为了 欺骗和盗窃的人? |
[19:18] | Well, I lied too. | 我也撒谎了 |
[19:20] | Jumpers two and three, execute. | Jumper 2号和3号 行动 |
[19:27] | Did you really think we had one ship? | 你们不会真的认为我们只有一艘飞船吧 |
[19:31] | So you betrayed each other. | 这么说你们相互欺骗了对方 |
[19:33] | We came prepared. | 我们是有备而来 |
[19:35] | They made the first move. | 是他们率先采取了行动 |
[19:38] | Look, the genii plan was never going to work anyways. | 听着 Genii的计划无论如何 都不会奏效的 |
[19:42] | They had bombs they couldn’t finish without our help, they had no methods of delivery. | 没有我们的帮助 他们完成不了那枚炸弹 而且也没有投放的方法 |
[19:47] | If you want a military victory against the wraith, | 如果你们希望战胜Wraith |
[19:50] | we’re your only chance. | 我们是唯一希望 |
[19:53] | You’ve been in touch with our off-world contacts? | 和我们的外星线人一直在保持联络? |
[19:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[19:57] | And? | 结果呢? |
[19:58] | Nobody knows anything. | 他们对此都一无所知 |
[20:00] | At least, that’s what they’re saying. | 至少他们是这样说的 |
[20:01] | You don’t believe them? | 你不相信他们? |
[20:03] | Well, frankly, right now, I don’t know what to believe, sir. | 老实说 长官 我现在不知道 谁是可以相信的 |
[20:05] | These people are supposed to be our friends, but | 这些人本应该是我们的朋友 但现在… |
[20:07] | if we can’t just walk into an ordinary village without worrying about an ambush, what’s the point? | 要是每走进一个普通的村庄 都要担心被埋伏 那这还有什么意义 |
[20:11] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没到那一步呢 |
[20:12] | I refuse to believe that the whole galaxy has turned against us. | 我不相信整个星系现在都在和我们作对 |
[20:15] | Well, it might as well, | 不过 也差不了多少 |
[20:16] | because right now we have nothing. | 因为我们现在什么线索都没有 |
[20:20] | Maybe not… | 不一定… |
[20:22] | come with me. | 和我来 |
[20:26] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[20:30] | Mr.Myrus, I have a proposal for you. | Myrus先生 我有一个提议 |
[20:34] | So you claim to have had military success against the wraith? | 你声称你们在与Wraith的军事对抗中 获得过成功? |
[20:38] | We’ve done our share of damage. Even managed to take a few hive ships out here and there. | 我们尽了自己的一份力 偶尔还消灭了几艘母舰 |
[20:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:43] | And how did you manage to accomplish this remarkable feat? | 你们是怎么成就这样的战绩的? |
[20:46] | Well, I can tell you one thing– it’s never easy, but | 我只能说 这个战绩不是轻松得来的 |
[20:49] | one good trick is to get them to shoot at each other. | 但有一个小窍门 就是让他们自相残杀 |
[21:05] | Look. See that? | 看那 看见了没? |
[21:06] | It’s a dart firing at one of the hive ships. | 那有一艘Dart在向母舰开火 |
[21:08] | Why? | 怎么会? |
[21:10] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[21:25] | Sheppard’s actually getting them to fire at each other. | Sheppard在把他们引向自相残杀 |
[21:40] | Now, if two hive ships are going at it and you happen to be onboard one of them, that can be a bit of a problem. | 当然 如果两艘母舰正在激烈交战 而你正巧在其中一艘上 那就有点问题了 |
[21:44] | That’s when you have to improvise. | 这时就需要随机应变 |
[21:46] | Teyla, lorne, come in. | Teyla Lorne 回话 |
[21:47] | – Colonel, where are you? – We’re on our way. | – 中校 你在哪? – 正向你们赶来 |
[21:49] | You must hurry. The other hive has found us. | 你得快点 另一艘母舰发现我们了 |
[21:51] | Can you hold ’em off? | 你们能抵挡一阵吗? |
[21:52] | Not for long. | 挡不了多久了 |
[21:57] | Approaching dart bay. | 正在靠近Dart舱 |
[21:59] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[22:01] | They’re inside. | 他们进来了 |
[22:02] | Colonel, request permission to jump to hyperspace immediately. | 中校 请求马上跳入超空间 |
[22:05] | Negative. I have another idea. | 不行 我另有打算 |
[22:07] | Teyla, I want you to set a new course. | Teyla 我要你设定一个新的航向 |
[22:15] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[22:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[22:17] | We just received an urgent communication from the hive. | 我们刚刚收到了母舰发来的紧急通讯 |
[22:21] | The enemy– they’re headed straight for us. | 敌人… 正朝我们冲过来 |
[22:37] | Did I also mention that we have a fair amount of ancient technology at our disposal, | 我有没有提过我们还有相当的 古人科技可以利用 |
[22:41] | because that can be pretty handy too. | 他们有的时候帮了大忙 |
[22:42] | There’s a hive bearing down on your position. | 有一艘母舰正在朝你们那个方向开去 |
[22:44] | Yes, sir, I see that. | 是的 长官 我看见了 |
[22:45] | Stand by. | 等一下 |
[22:46] | – Doc, they’re killing us here. – I have it, I have it. | – 博士 他们在朝我们开火啊 – 好了 好了 好了 |
[22:48] | Firing drones. | 发射Drone飞弹 |
[23:13] | Let’s see, what else did I leave out? | 我来想想 我还有什么没说? |
[23:15] | There’s been so many over the years, you know, it’s hard to keep track. | 你知道 已经过了这么多年了 很难把事情记清楚 |
[23:17] | Enough. | 够了 |
[23:20] | You spin a colorful tale, colonel. | 你说的故事很精彩 中校 |
[23:22] | That much is obvious. | 这点可以肯定 |
[23:23] | Yet for all these fantastic claims, we have no evidence but your word. | 但是我们没有任何证据 只有你的证词 |
[23:27] | This trial is evidence. | 这次审判本身就是证据 |
[23:29] | None of this would be happening– | 如果我们没有把Wraith抵挡住 |
[23:31] | your precious little coalition wouldn’t even exist | 让你们能有这一个万载难逢的机会… |
[23:34] | if we hadn’t have pushed the wraith so far back | 这一切都不会发生 |
[23:36] | that you got an opportunity you haven’t had in 10,000 years. | 你们这个小联盟都不会存在 |
[23:40] | Your responsibility in this has already been determined. | 你们的责任已经很明确了 |
[23:43] | You woke the wraith early, before the population of this galaxy had sufficient time to recover, | 你们在这个星球的人类有时间恢复之前 就把Wraith唤醒了 |
[23:47] | which eventually led to the wraith going to war with each other over feeding grounds. | 最终导致了Wraith互相开战 以争夺捕食空间 |
[23:51] | That war is what has given us this opportunity, | 是他们的战争给我们了这次机会 |
[23:54] | not some imagined victory on your part. | 不是你们那假想的胜利 |
[24:17] | We will take a recess. | 我们现在休庭 |
[24:20] | Please take the prisoner back to his cell. | 请把犯人带回牢房 |
[24:37] | Woolsey, what the hell are you doing here? | Woolsey 你在这里做什么? |
[24:39] | I’ve made an arrangement with your captors. | 我和抓你们的人达成了一个协议 |
[24:42] | I’m taking over your defense. | 我替你来做辩护 |
[24:48] | Suppose you managed to bring along a subspace locator beacon, did you? | 我想你应该有带来一个子空间追踪器吧 |
[24:52] | That’s wraith technology. | 那是Wraith的技术 |
[24:54] | It’s not like we have one just lying around. | 我们有没有现成的可以用 |
[24:59] | I even tried to contact todd to see if we could borrow one, | 我甚至联系了Todd 看看他是不是能借我一个 |
[25:02] | but he never responded. | 但是他没有回复 |
[25:04] | What about the dhd on the planet we were ambushed? | 我们被埋伏的那个星球的DHD呢? |
[25:05] | You could pull the most recent addresses that were dialed. | 你可以调出最近拨出的地址啊 |
[25:08] | Already done. There were over 50 addresses in the buffer. | 已经做了 缓存里有50多个地址 |
[25:10] | I almost cleaned out the entire city sending people to investigate all of them, but | 我基本上把Atlantis全部的人 都派去调查这些地址了 |
[25:14] | they turned up nothing. | 可是一无所获 |
[25:15] | They took us through more than one gate. | 他们在其中一处进行了中转 |
[25:17] | So it would seem. | 看上去是这样 |
[25:19] | This was obviously very well thought out. | 很明显这个是精心策划的 |
[25:22] | They had a very clever plan, | 他们的计划很好 |
[25:24] | but we’re smarter and better armed. | 但是我们更聪明 而且有更好的武器 |
[25:25] | There’s got to be a way around this. | 一定有解决的办法的 |
[25:26] | They took advantage of one significant weakness– | 但他们利用了我们一个很大的弱点… |
[25:31] | we trusted them. | 我们信任他们 |
[25:37] | Look, I came here | 听着 我既然来了 |
[25:40] | because I have a plan to get you out of here. | 就肯定有办法把你们带出去 |
[25:45] | Well, what is it? | 什么办法呢? |
[25:47] | Win the trial. | 赢的审判 |
[25:51] | Look, we were just playing along to buy us enough time to figure out a way out of here. | 我们配合他们只是为了赢得时间 好想办法逃出去 |
[25:56] | And how’s that coming along? | 有什么成果吗? |
[25:58] | Well, we’re– we’re working on it. | 嗯 我们还在研究呢 |
[26:01] | I was harvard law review. | 我曾发过哈佛法律评论 |
[26:03] | I was chief counsel of the us army corps of engineers. | 我曾是美国陆军工程兵团的首席律师 |
[26:07] | Prior to that, I was an appellate advocate for hartshorne & slaughter, | 在那之前我是纽约最有名的律师事务所 |
[26:11] | one of the most prestigious litigation boutiques in all new york city. | 的最有名望的诉讼律师之一 |
[26:19] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[26:20] | I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus. | 我能搞定三个用草纸写字的部落首领 |
[26:26] | Some time ago, | 一段时间以前 |
[26:28] | a number of human worlds were attacked and destroyed from space, | 几个人类星球受到来自宇宙的攻击 并被毁灭 |
[26:32] | not by the wraith, but by someone else. | 攻击者不是Wraith 而是一个… |
[26:35] | Little is known of this mysterious race | 大家知之甚少的神秘种族 |
[26:37] | except that they possess incredibly advanced technology, | 唯一清楚的是他们拥有不可想象的高科技 |
[26:40] | and are rumored to be allies of atlantis. | 有传言说他们是Atlantis的友军 |
[26:43] | I think I know who you’re referring to, and believe me, | 我想我知道你指得是什么了 但相信我 |
[26:46] | they are not our allies. | 他们不是我们的友军 |
[26:48] | They’re called replicators. | 他们叫做复制者 |
[26:50] | They were created by the ancients. | 是被古人制造出来的 |
[26:57] | If you wish to know the truth of who we are, I will show you. | 我来给你展示我们的真实身份 |
[27:05] | The ancients, as you call them, | 被你们称为古人的那些人 |
[27:07] | were desperate in their search for a better way to fight the wraith. | 迫切得想找到一种更好的打击Wraith的方法 |
[27:11] | Though greatly outnumbered, they relied on their technological superiority to give them a needed advantage. | 虽然他们寡不敌众 但是他们仰仗着 自己的技术优越性来获取一些优势 |
[27:16] | Instead of building bigger, more powerful weapons, they chose to build smaller ones. | 他们没有制造更庞大更强悍的武器 而是小型产品 |
[27:20] | Nanites. | 纳米机器人 |
[27:25] | In these tiny killing machines, | 在这些微小的杀戮机器中 |
[27:27] | the ancients imbued an aggression that surpassed even that of their enemy. | 古人植入了比他们的敌人还强的进攻性 |
[27:31] | The technology allowed for organic assimilation and self-replication to increase their effectiveness. | 这个技术可以进行有机体模拟和 自我复制以增强他们的有效性 |
[27:37] | And replicate they did. | 然后他们就开始复制 |
[27:45] | They grew in numbers, | 数量越来越庞大 |
[27:46] | evolving at a rate that took the ancients by surprise. | 进化的速度也让古人大吃一惊 |
[27:49] | The molecular machines began interlocking, | 这些分子级的机器开始互相连接 |
[27:51] | assembling themselves to form even more complex organisms, | 把自己组装成更复杂的有机体 |
[27:55] | eventually evolving into the most effective and efficient form they knew of. | 最终进化成了他们所知的 最高效的生命形式 |
[28:01] | This is how we were born. | 我们就是这样诞生的 |
[28:04] | When the ancients concluded that we would never become the weapon they desired to create, | 当古人决定我们不是 他们想要的武器的时候 |
[28:09] | they decided to end it. | 他们决定结束一切 |
[28:17] | So they chose to destroy us, | 他们决定要消灭我们 |
[28:20] | to leave no trace of us behind. | 不留下一点残留 |
[28:26] | Some of them managed to survive. | 但他们中的一些幸存了下来 |
[28:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:29] | And as the name suggests, | 就像他们的名字一样 |
[28:31] | they replicated and rebuilt themselves into a powerful force. | 他们进行了复制 并重建成了一个很强大的力量 |
[28:39] | Oh… my… | 哦… 我的… |
[28:41] | no kidding. | 难以置信 |
[28:56] | But why would they attack human worlds? | 但他们为什么要攻击人类星球? |
[28:59] | It was a strategy they developed in their campaign against the wraith– | 这是他们在对抗Wraith的一种战法… |
[29:03] | eliminate the enemy’s food supply. | 消除敌人的食物来源 |
[29:12] | There’s one thing I don’t understand, Mr.Woolsey. | 但有一件事我不理解 Woolsey先生 |
[29:14] | If, as you suggest, they were originally designed to fight the wraith, | 如果照你所说 他们原先 就被设计来对抗Wraith |
[29:18] | why did they wait until now? | 为什么等到现在才行动? |
[29:23] | I got the zpm. We’re leaving. | ZPM到手了 我们出发 |
[29:24] | Wait a minute. We can’t go. | 等一下 我们还不能走 |
[29:26] | What are you talking about? You said you could get the hyperdrive back online. | 你说什么? 你说你可以让超空间引擎工作的 |
[29:29] | I mean, we can, but not yet. Look, | 我可以 但是不是现在 |
[29:31] | while elizabeth’s been connected, I’ve been going over the replicators’ base code, and I found this. | 当Elizabeth连接着的时候 我查看了 复制者的底层代码 然后发现了这个 |
[29:37] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[29:39] | The holy grail. | “圣杯” |
[29:41] | It’s their whole reason for being. | 他们存在的理由 |
[29:43] | It’s a command code that directs them to attack the wraith. | 这是一个叫他们攻击Wraith的指令 |
[29:46] | Yeah, but they don’t attack the wraith. | 但是他们不攻击Wraith |
[29:47] | They’ve been sitting on their nanite asses for 10,000 years. | 他们这一万年都没攻击过一次 |
[29:50] | That’s because it’s been deactivated. | 那是因为这段代码没被激活 |
[29:53] | Are you telling us that you are the ones that activated the attack code? | 你是说是你们激活了那个攻击代码? |
[29:57] | We didn’t know they were going to target human worlds. | 我们不知道他们会攻击人类星球 |
[29:59] | No, because you acted rashly, without considering the consequences. | 那是因为你们鲁莽行事 完全不考虑后果 |
[30:02] | We had an opportunity, | 我们遇到了一个… |
[30:05] | one that wasn’t going to present itself again. | 千载难逢的机会 |
[30:08] | Believe me, councilors, this decision was not taken lightly. | 议员们 相信我 那个决定决不是轻易做出的 |
[30:11] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[30:14] | it cost us one of our best people. | 我们最好的一位队员因此牺牲了 |
[30:21] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[30:22] | get to the jumper. | 快回Jumper里去 |
[30:24] | You’re coming with us. | 你得和我们一起走 |
[30:27] | I can’t keep them frozen much longer. | 我不能再定住他们了! |
[30:29] | We’re not leaving you behind. | 我们不会丢下你! |
[30:32] | If you don’t leave right now, none of us will get out of here, so go! | 如果你们现在不走 那我们谁也走不成 快走! |
[30:35] | That’s an order! | 这是命令! |
[30:38] | Come on! | 快走! |
[30:39] | – Elizabeth! – Elizabeth! – Go! | – 走啊! |
[30:45] | One of your people died, and you consider this a grave sacrifice? | 你们死了一个人就称之为很大的牺牲吗? |
[30:50] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 确实如此 |
[30:51] | Then imagine how we feel– | 那想想我们是什么感觉吧… |
[30:54] | those of us who have witnessed the deaths of thousands. | 我们亲眼目睹了成千上万的人被杀 |
[30:56] | We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the replicators. | 我们不能为复制者的行为负责 |
[31:02] | and in that case I might be inclined to agree with him. | 对于那件事我倾向于同意他的观点 |
[31:05] | By your own admission, | 但是照你所说 |
[31:07] | these replicators are machines. | 那些复制者是机器 |
[31:09] | So if I were to set a detonator, | 如果我设了一个炸弹 |
[31:11] | can I then later deny responsibility for the actions of the bomb? | 事后我能把责任都推到炸弹头上去吗? |
[31:16] | By that logic, you might just as well blame the ancients. | 按照这种逻辑你也要找古人负责了 |
[31:18] | They created them. | 他们创造了复制者 |
[31:19] | The ancients, as you call them, are not here to answer for their actions. | 你们所称的古人没有办法接受审判 |
[31:23] | You are. | 但你们可以 |
[31:24] | We know for certain of six human worlds that were destroyed by the replicators. | 我们可以肯定的是 6个人类星球被复制者毁灭了 |
[31:28] | But we also know | 但我们也知道 |
[31:30] | of at least a dozen hive ships that were destroyed, | 至少一打母舰也被毁掉了 |
[31:33] | hive ships that would almost certainly have culled within a year. | 而那些母舰在一年内肯定要进行洗劫 |
[31:37] | One could make the argument that, on balance, more lives were saved than were lost. | 可以这样说 平衡得失以后 被挽救的生命多于失去的生命 |
[31:42] | On balance? | 平衡得失? |
[31:43] | Is that what we are to you? | 你就是这么看待生命的? |
[31:45] | Figures on a ledger? | 当成账目上的数字吗? |
[31:47] | Pieces that can be moved about in a game of strategy, | 人类就是某种战略游戏中可以替换的元素? |
[31:50] | some to be saved while others are sacrificed? | 有一些被挽救 而另一些就要牺牲 |
[31:53] | – I’m sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to diminish– – real people are being killed, Mr.Woolsey, | – 我很抱歉 我当然不是要看低… – 活生生的人被杀死了 Woolsey先生 |
[31:58] | real villages destroyed– | 真正的村庄被毁灭了… |
[32:00] | my village, my people. | 我的村庄 我的人民 |
[32:02] | My husband and children– murdered before my eyes. | 我的丈夫和孩子… 就在我眼前被杀了 |
[32:08] | You’re from one of the planets destroyed by the replicators. | 你是从被复制者摧毁的星球来的 |
[32:11] | I barely escaped with my life, but | 我差一点就没有逃过那一劫 |
[32:14] | not before I saw everything I hold dear | 但我还是目睹了我最珍爱的一切 |
[32:18] | get wiped out by a beam of light from the sky. | 被天空中来的一道光束毁灭了 |
[32:25] | And I will not rest until someone is made to pay for it. | 除非有人付出代价 否则我是不会罢休的 |
[32:39] | well, I guess we can rule out getting her vote. | 我猜我们是不会获得她那一票了 |
[32:41] | It’s clearly inappropriate for someone that biased to be on the council. | 让意见这么偏颇的人 参与审判委员会明显是不合适的 |
[32:45] | So they stacked the deck against us. | 那么他们是故意给我们下套 |
[32:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:50] | Dimas seems to be a reasonable man. | Dimas看上去是一个很讲理的人 |
[32:52] | I think he might even be persuaded to vote our way. | 我想他可能已经被我们说服了 |
[32:55] | Kelore is a little harder to read. | Kelore就很难读懂了 |
[32:57] | Yeah, he seemed pretty hostile to me. | 是啊 他看上去对我有些敌对 |
[33:00] | Didn’t you say he was from latira? | 你是不是说过他是从Latira来的? |
[33:02] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[33:03] | One of our last intelligence reports suggests a growing relationship | 我们上一批情报报告上面说Latira和Genii |
[33:07] | between latira and the genii. | 之间的关系在不断发展 |
[33:10] | Yeah, he did try to convince me that they should be the ones leading the fight against the wraith. | 是啊 他确实对我说过 Genii应该是对抗Wraith的主要力量 |
[33:15] | You think the genii are behind this? | 你觉得Genii是幕后主使? |
[33:17] | It makes sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[33:19] | Apart from atlantis, they’re clearly the biggest military power in the coalition. | 除了Atlantis以外 他们就是 联盟里最大的军事力量了 |
[33:23] | If they played their cards right, they could wind up running the whole thing. | 如果他们打对了牌 他们可能最终控制整个联盟 |
[33:26] | But only with us out of the picture. | 但得先把我们除掉才行 |
[33:28] | So we were right all along. This whole thing’s fixed. | 那么我们一开始就是对的 结果已经预先设计好了 |
[33:30] | I say we go to plan b– | 那我说我们进行B计划吧 |
[33:32] | wait for the guards come in, I beat ’em up, take their guns, we shoot our way out of here. | 等守卫进来 我把他们打晕 拿走他们的枪 然后射出一条路 |
[33:36] | Do we even know the way out? | 我们知道出去应该怎么走吗? |
[33:37] | We know we’re at least two levels underground and there’s no more than a dozen or so guards at any one time. | 我知道我们至少在地下2层 而且任何时候守卫人数不会超过一打左右 |
[33:42] | What about on the surface? How many guards are up there? | 那地面上呢? 那里会有多少守卫? |
[33:45] | And which way is the gate? And how far? | 还有星门在什么方向? 有多远 |
[33:48] | There’s a few things we’ll have to figure out along the way. | 有些事情我们得一边走一边看了 |
[33:51] | It’s too risky. | 那太危险了 |
[33:52] | We could wind up being shot before we even got out of the building. | 我们可能还没出这个建筑就被打死了 |
[33:55] | What other choice do we have? We know we can’t win this thing. | 我们还有什么选择呢? 我们知道我们赢不了这个审判 |
[33:59] | Not fairly, no. | 不玩点花招不行了 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[34:05] | I’m saying | 我是说… |
[34:07] | now that I know what the game is, I can play it. | 现在既然知道了这是个什么样的游戏 我就知道怎么玩了 |
[34:17] | Kelore Kelore, | |
[34:19] | thank you for agreeing to meet me. | 很感谢你同意见我 |
[34:21] | Wait outside. | 在外面等 |
[34:29] | It cost me rather a fine pocketwatch that used to belong to my father to get him to bring me here. | 我把我父亲给我的一个 非常好的怀表了给他 他才带我来的 |
[34:35] | You shouldn’t have bothered. | 你不应该煞费苦心 |
[34:36] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 我为你做不了什么 |
[34:38] | Well, maybe I’m just feeling generous tonight. | 嗯 也许是我今晚出手比较大方吧 |
[34:40] | Speak plainly. | 有话直说 |
[34:42] | You’re backing the wrong horse. | 你靠错人了 |
[34:45] | We know you’re connected with the genii. | 我们知道你和Genii有联系 |
[34:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:54] | We also know they’re looking to become the military muscle behind the coalition. | 我们还知道他们想靠武力在联盟垂帘听政 |
[35:00] | We think we’d make a better choice. | 我想我们可能是更好的选择 |
[35:03] | You? | 你们? |
[35:05] | Atlantis? Atlantis? | |
[35:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:08] | Well, I didn’t realize you had those kinds of ambitions. | 我没想到你们会有这种野心 |
[35:12] | We’ve been content to keep to ourselves up until now, | 我们目前为止是自给自足 |
[35:16] | but if it’s a choice between getting pushed out of the game | 但是要在 被排除在游戏之外 和积极参与游戏之间 |
[35:19] | and taking a more active part, | 做一个选择的话 |
[35:22] | well, that’s no choice at all, is it? | 其实就没什么可选的了 是不是? |
[35:24] | Of course, for appearance’s sake, we can’t be too aggressive, | 但是为了表面上好看 我们不能太具进攻性 |
[35:28] | so we’ll need someone on the inside | 所以我们需要有人做内应 |
[35:32] | to help push our agenda… | 来帮我们推行我们的计划… |
[35:35] | someone to whom we’ll be very, very grateful. | 对这个人我们会非常非常感激… |
[35:42] | And how do I know you haven’t made this offer to the others? | 那我怎么知道你没有对其他人提同样的条件 |
[35:45] | I think we both know | 我想我们都清楚 |
[35:46] | dimas will only be swayed by reason, | Dimas只相信道理 |
[35:49] | and shiana’s going to vote against us, no matter what. | 而Shiana不管怎么样都会投我们有罪 |
[35:58] | That leaves you. | 就剩下你了 |
[36:12] | Mr.Woolsey, | Woolsey先生 |
[36:14] | are you ready to face the final charge? | 你准备好接受最后一条罪行了吗? |
[36:17] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[36:18] | The people of atlantis stand accused of conspiring with the wraith. | Atlantis被控与Wraith互相勾结 |
[36:23] | Conspiring? | 互相勾结? |
[36:23] | We have reports that atlantis has negotiated with the wraith and performed military operations with them. | 我们有报告称Atlantis与Wraith进行过谈判 还一起进行过军事行动 |
[36:29] | It is said you have formed an alliance with one wraith in particular. | 据说你们与一个特定的Wraith形成了联盟 |
[36:33] | Todd Todd. | |
[36:36] | That’s what we call him. | 我们是这么叫他的 |
[36:39] | This wraith was imprisoned with colonel sheppard by the genii. | 这个Wraith以前被Genii人和 Sheppard中校一起关过 |
[36:44] | The wraith was allowed to feed on him | 他们让这个Wraith吸食他 |
[36:46] | but, despite this, colonel sheppard realized that their best chance of escape | 尽管这样 Sheppard中校意识到 逃出那里的最大希望… |
[36:49] | was to work together. | 就是和Wraith合作 |
[37:37] | Which way? | 走哪边? |
[37:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[37:44] | And you continue to have dealings with this wraith? | 你们后来继续跟那个Wraith合作? |
[37:47] | We have… occasional contact. | 我们… 偶尔会接触一下 |
[37:50] | You trust him? | 你们相信他? |
[37:51] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[37:52] | But he has proven to be useful at times. | 不过有些时候 他还是可以派上用场的 |
[37:56] | He helped us hold off the replicator fleet long enough for Dr.Mckay to enact a plan | 他帮助我们挡住复制者的舰队 让McKay博士有足够时间实施方案 |
[38:00] | to destroy them. | 从而消灭他们 |
[38:08] | *** Interior suction. | 内部船舱失压 |
[38:10] | Transferring power from non-critical systems to hull regeneration. | 将能量从非重要系统转送到 船壳再生系统 |
[38:20] | Our shields can’t take much more of this, sir. | 护盾就要顶不住了 长官 |
[38:21] | Hopefully, they won’t have to. | 但愿不用再撑下去了 |
[38:23] | And get ready to transfer power from the beam weapons to the– | 准备将能量从光束武器… |
[38:39] | what the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[38:40] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[38:43] | He actually did it. | 他真的做到了 |
[38:54] | – We need to get out of here. – Right. Let’s go. Come on! | – 我们要离开这里 – 好了 我们走 快! |
[39:08] | As much as I’d love to, | 虽然我很希望 |
[39:09] | we shouldn’t stick around and watch this go down. | 可我们不能在附近观看好戏了 |
[39:11] | We should tell the fleet to jump to the rendezvous point immediately. | 应该通知舰队马上前往集合点 |
[39:13] | The planet’s become unstable. | 这个行星已经很不稳定了 |
[39:36] | The fact is | 事实是 |
[39:37] | we would never have defeated the replicators without his help. | 没有他的帮助 我们也不可能打败复制者 |
[39:41] | I think it’s safe to say they would have continued their policy | 不然的话 可以肯定 他们会继续执行之前的策略 |
[39:44] | of attacking human worlds and, by now, everyone in this galaxy would be dead. | 袭击人类居住的星球 那样的话 到现在这个星系中的所有人都已丧命 |
[39:56] | Very well. | 很好 |
[39:58] | As that was the final charge, | 最后一个罪名已经读完 |
[39:59] | we will recess to deliberate. | 现在休庭以便议员商讨 |
[40:02] | I’d like to make one final statement, if I may. | 如果可以的话 我还想做一个陈述 |
[40:07] | Very well. | 好的 |
[40:09] | The wraith are in disarray, | Wraith现在正处于混乱状态 |
[40:11] | but that won’t last forever. | 可这并不会持续太久 |
[40:14] | Sooner or later, one faction will win out over the others. | 迟早 其中一方就会战胜另外一方 |
[40:18] | And when that happens, | 等到那时 |
[40:20] | they will turn their attention to this coalition with a ruthless vengeance, | 就会把目光对准现在这个联盟 开始残忍的复仇行动 |
[40:23] | the likes of which you’ve never seen. | 你们绝对想象不到那种场景的 |
[40:29] | If you don’t want us there when that day comes, fighting by your side, | 如果届时你们不希望 我们跟你们并肩作战 |
[40:36] | then, by all means, vote us guilty. | 那就尽管投票 判断我们有罪吧 |
[40:41] | I need no deliberation. | 我不需要讨论 |
[40:44] | I say we get this over with now. | 照我说我们现在就可以做出决定 |
[40:49] | Very well. | 好的 |
[40:53] | I vote guilty, on all charges. | 我认为有罪 所有罪行成立 |
[40:58] | I vote not guilty on all charges. | 我认为无罪 所有罪行都不成立 |
[41:02] | It falls to you, kelore. | 该你了 Kelore |
[41:04] | Yours is the deciding vote. | 你的投票将会是最终结果 |
[41:28] | Well? What’s the word? | 怎样? 最终判决是什么? |
[41:30] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[41:31] | Oh, thank god. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[41:33] | We’re free to go. | 我们可以走了 |
[41:35] | I never doubted you for a second. | 我从来就没有怀疑你这方面的能力 |
[41:49] | Whoo, nice suit. | 喔 好帅的西装啊 |
[41:52] | Being back in the courtroom made me miss my old uniform. | 重新回到法庭 让我怀念起我的老制服了 |
[41:55] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[41:56] | Not the job, just the uniform. | 不是说怀念那份工作 只是制服而已 |
[42:01] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[42:03] | Well, it seemed appropriate. | 这个场合配这个不错 |
[42:08] | So, you going to tell me how you managed to pull this one off? | 打不打算告诉我你到底是怎么摆平的? |
[42:12] | Well, I’d say it was a combination of things– | 我要说的是这是多个因素联合作用的结果 |
[42:14] | my legal skills, my eloquence, | 我的法律技巧 我的巧舌能辩 |
[42:17] | the indisputable logic of my arguments, | 无懈可击的陈述 |
[42:20] | and the bribe I offered kelore. | 还有我向Kelore施行的贿赂 |
[42:26] | On top of that, | 除此以外 |
[42:29] | I had to commit atlantis to a much larger day-to-day participation in the politics of the pegasus galaxy. | 我不得不让Atlantis更多地参与 飞马系的日常政治活动 |
[42:37] | A way to explain that in my report… | 在报告里我会解释这个要麻烦了… |
[42:39] | yeah… | 是啊… |
[42:40] | well, what’s the point of being out here if we don’t try to make a difference, right? | 反正都在这了 不做点贡献也不对 是吧? |
[42:43] | Let’s hope the I.O.A. agrees with you. | 希望IOA也能这么想 |
[42:46] | Let’s worry about that later. For now, | 以后再考虑这个吧 现在 |
[42:49] | congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[42:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |