Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] what is it? 这是什么东西?
[00:05] Somethingthat will one daymake us completelyimmune to the wraith. 有朝一日 它可以让我们对Wraith 完全免疫
[00:07] We want to testthe serum’s effectiveness against your prisoner. 我们想要用你的犯人来测试 免疫血清的效果
[00:10] We’re talking about putting a human being in the same roomas a starving wraith. 我们在说把一个人类和一个饥饿无比的 Wraith放在同一间屋子里
[00:14] The test subjectis a terminally ill patient who has volunteered himself. 测试是由一个重病晚期的病人自愿申请的
[00:20] What have you done to me? 你对我做了什么?
[00:22] Now we’ve been tracking what appears to bea new sicknessin the pegasus galaxy. 现在我们在跟踪飞马星系 新出现的一种疾病
[00:25] It’s a unique proteinoriginally created by the inhabitantsof a planet called hoff. 这种独特的蛋白原来是由 Hoff星上的人产生的
[00:29] It was designed to interfere with the wraith’sfeeding mechanism, 它被设计出用以干涉Wraith的取食机制
[00:32] making them immuneto the process. 使他们对取食过程免疫
[00:33] It also killedthe feeding wraith and half the peoplewho took it. 它也会使得取食的Wraith及 半数接种者死亡
[00:37] Well, let’s not forget that michael spread the modified hoff an drug 大家别忘记Michael把改进版的Hoffan药物
[00:40] to dozens of worlds,possibly more. 散播到了几十个甚至更多的星球上
[00:42] I mean, no one knowsfor sure, right? 我是说 没人知道具体数目 对吧?
[00:43] Which means that every timeyou feed, you’re taking a risk. 也就是说你每次取食都是在冒险
[01:10] Once more. 再吸次
[01:19] Bad news, I’m afraid. 恐怕是个坏消息了
[01:21] You’ll have to goback to school tomorrow. 你明天得回学校上课
[01:25] Maintain the amoxicillinfor three more days. That should do the trick. 再吃3天阿莫西林 应该就行了
[01:29] Now, what do we haveover here? 这边什么情况?
[01:32] All these dressingsneed to be changed. 这些伤口该换药了
[01:34] Do you mind going backto the storeroom and getting some morebandages, please? 介意去储藏室多拿点绷带吗 谢谢
[01:36] – Yes, doctor. – Thank you. – 好的 医生 – 谢谢
[01:37] – Besides that,you’re looking good,my friend. – Mail call. – 还有 你看起来不错 我的朋友 – 收包裹了
[01:40] Colonel! What are you alldoing here? 中校! 你们在这做什么?
[01:42] Well, we heardyou needed supplies,so we thought we’d come byand see how you were doing. 我们听说你需要补给 所以觉得该路过下 顺便看看你怎么样了?
[01:46] A “hop, skip, and a jumpfrom the gate”? That’s what you call that? 一段飞行 跳跃 外加穿越星门 这叫顺便过来?
[01:49] Nice to see youtoo, rodney. 很开心也见到你Rodney
[01:51] – How are you, doctor? – Well, thanks. – 你怎么样 医生? – 不错 谢谢
[01:53] I take it these arethe antibiotics I ordered? 我猜这些是我要的抗生素吧
[01:55] Dr. Keller gave youa whole whack of them, so they should lastfor a while. Keller医生帮你配备了一大堆 应该够用一段时间了
[01:59] – Ah, god, I wishthat were true. – What does that mean? – 噢 上帝 希望是真的 – 什么意思?
[02:01] Well, I’ve beendealing witha number of infections from the hoffanplague survivors. 我这段时间在治疗大量的 Hoffan瘟疫幸存者带来的传染病
[02:05] I can barelykeep on top of it. 只能勉强应对
[02:06] Survivors ofthe hoffan plague here? 这里有Hoffan瘟疫的幸存者?
[02:09] This is notone of the planets that michael targeted. 这不是Michael的目标星球
[02:11] No, but many of these people actually come from another planet, balar. 没错 但是这很多人事实上来自 另一颗叫Balar的星球
[02:14] They managed tosurvive the plague, 他们在瘟疫中挣扎般地存活了下来
[02:15] and just whenthey’re starting to get their piecesback together, 正当他们开始拾起自己的生活的时候
[02:18] the wraith showed up,tried towipe them out. Wraith出现了 试图一举消灭他们
[02:20] Mm, we heard rumorsabout that. 我们从坊间听说了
[02:22] Well, the wraith aren’t too pleased to have whole populations out there Wraith很不爽外面有成群的人
[02:24] that are immuneto their feeding. 都对取食有免疫力
[02:26] Just a handfulof the balarans survived. 只有很少的Balar人幸存了下来
[02:29] The locals were kind enoughto take them in. 当地人很仁慈的接纳了他们
[02:31] – Novo! – Doctor? – Novo! – 医生?
[02:33] These are my friendsfrom atlantis. Colonel sheppard,teyla,ronon,and dr. Rodney mckay. 这些是来自亚特兰蒂斯的朋友Sheppard中校 Teyla Ronon还有Rodney McKay博士
[02:39] This is novo. She’s been helping mehere in the clinic. 这位是Novo 她一直在诊所帮我
[02:43] Pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[02:44] You as well. I’ve hearda lot about you. 我也是 我听说过很多你们的事情
[02:47] Is he the one? 他就是那个人吗?
[02:49] The one what? 什么那个人?
[02:51] From allthe funny stories. 就是那些有趣故事中的人
[02:53] Right! Yeah, well, I hope you allcan stay herefor dinner? 好吧! 呃 我希望你们能留在这儿吃顿饭
[02:56] I mean, the canteen’snot fancy, 我是说 食堂不是很华丽
[02:58] but they do serve upone heck of a stew, made froma goat-like creature. Delicious! 但是他们用一种很像山羊的动物 炖的菜 简直就是一绝
[03:02] – Goat-like? – I thinkit’s a great idea. – “像山羊”的动物? – 不错的提议
[03:05] Gives us a chanceto catch upand relive all those… “funny stories.” 正好给我们一个机会来 追忆下那些…”有趣的故事”
[03:11] So how’s lifein the wilds of pegasus? 所以在飞马系星系的荒凉星球 生活何如?
[03:14] You got to be missingatlantis by now. 你现在肯定很想念Atlantis
[03:16] Surprisingly, no. 令人惊讶地是 没有
[03:17] Oh, come on. The hot baths,playstation, deodorant? 得了吧你 热水浴 PlayStation 除臭剂 你不想?
[03:23] I know it seemsa wee bit rough, but it’s not, really. – 我知道这看起来有些艰苦但其实不是 – 真的
[03:27] Wherever I go,people are kind to me. I never want for a mealor a place to sleep. 我走到哪 人们都对我很好 我从不用为食宿而愁
[03:31] And to be honestwith you, I’m really startingto feel likeI’m making a difference. 而且老实说 我真的开始感觉 自己在做一些有用的事了
[03:44] What is it? 怎么回事?
[03:46] Wraith Wraith.
[05:04] I count nine of ’em. We can take ’em. 我数了9个 我们能搞定
[05:06] No. There’s too manycivilians. 不行 平民太多了
[05:09] It does not appear to bean ordinary culling. 看起来不是像是常规捕食
[05:11] How do you figure that? 你怎么知道?
[05:12] Well, for one thing,there are no darts, 首先 没有Dart跟来
[05:15] and they do notseem to beattacking the villagers. 再来他们看起来也不像是要袭击村民们
[05:26] Who among youspeaks for the rest? 你们中谁说了算?
[05:32] I’m elson…leaderof this village. 我叫Elson 是这个村子的首领
[05:39] What do you want with us? 你想要什么?
[05:41] You’ve recentlytaken ina group of refugees from another planet. 你们最近接受了一伙从其他星球 而来的难民
[05:46] They are survivorsof a plague. 他们是瘟疫的幸存者
[05:49] It’s importantthat you turn them over to meimmediately. 重要的是 你得立刻把他们交给我
[05:53] – Why? – The reasons whydo not concern you. – 为什么? – 你不用知道为什么
[05:57] Providedyou cooperate, you have my wordwe will leave peacefully. 如果你合作的话 我保证 我们会安静地离开
[06:06] And if we don’t? 那如果我们不干呢?
[06:13] That would bea very unwise decision. 那将会是一个非常不明智的决定
[06:16] Our hive will be herebefore the night is through. 黑夜来临前 我们的母舰将会抵达这里
[06:20] If you have notcomplied by then, I will give the word, 如果那时你们还不服从的话 我会下令进攻
[06:24] and your entire villagewill be destroyed. 你们的整个村庄都会被摧毁
[06:29] Turn overthese outsiders, and your lives will be spared. 交出这些外来者 就绕你们一命
[06:34] Resist,and you will all die together. 抵抗的话 就一起去死吧
[06:41] The choice is yours. 你看着办吧
[06:56] I don’t understand. They’ve already destroyedour homeworld. 我不明白 他们已经摧毁了我们的家园
[06:59] Why would they huntthe rest of us down as well? 为什么他们还要将我们赶尽杀绝呢?
[07:02] You didn’t tell them? 你没告诉他们?
[07:04] Not the whole story. 没说全
[07:06] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么?
[07:08] Novo, remember whenI told you that, as a plague survivor, Novo记得我告诉过你 作为一个瘟疫的幸存者
[07:12] you’d be immuneto the wraith feeding? 你们对Wraith的取食功能免疫
[07:15] Well, there’s a bitmore to it than that. 呃 其实还有另外的效果
[07:17] Any wraith who tries to feed onyou, or anyone like you, 任何Wraith只要取食你 或者和你一样的人
[07:20] will, as a result,die instantly. 会立刻因此而暴毙
[07:25] You’re poison to them. 你是他们的毒药
[07:29] – Then we’re as goodas dead. – Not necessarily. – 那我们就等于死了 – 不一定
[07:32] They won’t tolerateour presence anywhere. Not if what you say is true. 如果你们说的是真的 他们就不会容忍我们的存在
[07:36] Just becausethey found youon this world does not mean thatthere is nowhere you can hide. 只是因为他们发现了你们在这儿 并不代表你们无处可躲
[07:41] Novo? Did you hear? Novo 你听说了吗?
[07:44] Yes. This is sefaris. He’s also from balar. 恩 这是Sefaris 他也从Balar来
[07:47] The councilors aremeeting to discusswhether or not to heedthe wraith’s request. 村委们正在开会讨论是否 要遵从Wraith的要求
[07:51] – What? Where? – The mine office. – 什么? 在哪? – 矿山的办公室
[07:53] I tried to get in,but they turned me away. 我想进去 但被他们赶出来了
[07:56] Ronon and teyla,scope out the gate. You two stay here. Watch these people. Ronon和Teyla去评估星门周围情况 你们俩呆在这 看着这些人
[08:01] – Can you show mewhere this mine office is? – Yes. – 能给我指下怎么去矿山办公室么? – 可以
[08:05] Colonel, what are yougoing to say to them? 中校 你准备怎么说?
[08:07] I’m going to give themanother way out. 我去给他们一个另外的解决办法
[08:11] You’re telling us that,as a result of this plague, the balarans are now deadlyto the wraith? 你是在说 作为瘟疫遗留的产物 Balar人现在对Wraith来说是致命的武器
[08:17] Pretty much. 差不多
[08:18] So the wraithwould never riskculling this village? 所以Wraith绝不会冒险洗劫这个村子?
[08:23] Mm, that’s true,but that’s also whythey’re willing to wipe you guys outcompletely. 呃 没错 但是这也是他们希望 将你们完全消灭的原因
[08:27] A village that can’t be culledis no good to them. 不能洗劫的村子对他们来说可不好
[08:30] – Did they know? – What? – 他们知道吗? – 什么?
[08:32] Did the balarans knowthey were bringing this curse upon uswhen they came here? Balar人来这之前知道他们会把 诅咒带给我们吗?
[08:35] No. They had no idea. 不 他们不知道
[08:37] It’s not their fault,jervis. 不是他们的错Jervis
[08:38] Maybe not,but that doesn’t matter. 或许不是 但是那不重要
[08:41] The wraith won’t restuntil every last plague survivor in this galaxy is dead. Wraith看不到这些幸存者们死 是不会善罢甘休的
[08:46] Except the wraithhave no idea who they are unless people like youpoint them out. 除非有像你这样的人指认 要不Wraith是不会知道他们的身份的
[08:51] I’m not happyabout this either, colonel, 我对此也很难过 中校
[08:54] but what other choicedo we have? 但是我们还有别的路可走吗?
[08:56] Well… 呃…
[08:59] we may be ableto move all your people to a different planet,where they’ll be safe. 我们可以把你们的人 转移到一个安全的星球上去
[09:04] You mean leave our homes? 你是说离开自己的家园?
[09:06] I know it’s not ideal,but the only other choice is to turn ina bunch of innocent people, 我知道这不是很理想 但是不这样的话 就得将一群无辜的人推进火坑
[09:11] and I know you guysaren’t going to do that, right? 我知道你们是不会那样做的 对吗?
[09:13] Well, as the wraith said,they’re outsiders. 呃 就像Wraith说的 他们是外来者
[09:16] Jervis,we agreedto let them come here. Jervis 我们答应收留他们
[09:20] I didn’t agree. 我没答应
[09:22] Besides, they weren’t a threatat the time. 还有 那时他们不算是威胁
[09:25] Now that’s changed. 但是现在不一样了
[09:27] But they’ve becomelike family. 但是他们已经融入我们的大家庭了
[09:30] Novo livesunder my roof. She eats at my table. My daughteradores her. Novo和我同吃同住 我女儿非常的喜欢她
[09:35] What am I supposed to tell her? 我如何跟她启齿?
[09:36] You’d preferthat we all be killed? 那你就愿意我们一起去死?
[09:40] – Colonel sheppard, come in. – Excuse me. – 呼叫Sheppard中校 – 失陪下
[09:44] Go ahead. 说吧
[09:45] Ronon and iare at the gate. It does not appearto be heavily guarded. 我和Ronon在星门附近 看上去不是重兵把守
[09:49] It’s the same guysfrom the village. I recognizethe commander. 就是去村子里的那些家伙 我认出来那指挥官了
[09:53] What are the oddsof you two getting by ’em? 你们俩把他们搞定的机率有多大?
[09:55] Pretty good. 很大
[09:57] Slim, actually,but much better if youand rodney join us. 很渺茫 事实上 但是如果你和 Rodney加入的话会好很多
[10:01] Yeah, all right. 好吧
[10:03] Hold your positiontill we can get there. 我们过去前原地待命
[10:06] What is it? 怎么了?
[10:08] How many peopleare in this village? 村子里有多少人?
[10:10] 600, 700. 六七百
[10:12] Well, we’ll be tight for time,but we can manage. 这样 我们时间紧迫 但是我们会想办法
[10:14] What are you suggesting? 你的建议是什么?
[10:16] We take the wraith out,get everybody through the gate before the hive ship comes. 我们把Wraith消灭 在母舰来临前 让所有人穿过星门
[10:21] You should be safe in atlantis till we can relocate you. 在Atlantis你们会很安全的 直到为你们找到新的迁移地
[10:26] Unacceptable. 无法接受
[10:28] The balaransdon’t deserve this. Balar人不该承受这些
[10:30] They did nothingbut survive a sickness. 他们只是从一场瘟疫中幸存了下来
[10:33] It could just as easilyhave happened to us. 这也许会轻易的发生在我们身上
[10:36] If we turn these people over, we are no better than the wraith ourselves. 如果我们交出这些人 我们也不见得比Wratith好到哪里
[10:40] Look. 听着
[10:41] Even if you cooperatewith the wraith, there’s no guaranteethey’re going tokeep their word. 纵使你们和Wraith合作了 也不能保证他们会遵守诺言
[10:45] They may just kill all of you for being an inconvenience. 他们很可能会灭掉你们一劳永逸
[10:51] All right. What do you want us to do? 好吧 你想我们怎么做?
[10:54] Be ready to move. Take onlywhat you can carry. 准备好迁移 带上随身物品
[11:05] Let’s go, rodney. We’re going to hit the wraith. 出发Rodney 去弄Wraith个小样的
[11:07] – We are? – I’ll come with you. – 我们? – 我和你们一起
[11:08] – Not a chance, doc. – Colonel- – 不行 医生 – 中校
[11:10] I don’t have timeto argue. Get these people readyfor transport. 我没时间争论 帮这些人准备好转移
[11:14] Once the gate’s secure, we’re going tohave to move fast. 一旦星门安全了 我们就得快速转移
[11:18] Okay, but be careful. 好吧 但是注意安全
[11:23] If we’re going to attack, we got to do itfrom over there. 如果要攻击的话 我们得从那边上
[11:25] Agreed. 同意
[11:58] As soon aswe take the gate, we should call insome jumpers. 一拨通星门 就呼叫派遣Jumper过来
[12:01] It’ll make evacuatingthe village a lot faster. 这样会使撤离更快些
[12:03] Not to mention we canuse the extra firepower in case the hive gets herebefore we’re done. 更别说万一母舰赶在我们前面了 还可以用额外的火力还击
[12:06] Oh, let’s hopeit doesn’t come to that. 噢希望不要发生
[12:08] – Colonel sheppard, come in. – Go ahead. – 呼叫Sheppard中校 – 请讲
[12:10] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[12:12] More of the wraith havebegun arriving back. They must have beenout on patrol. 更多的Wraith回来了 他们肯定是出去巡逻了
[12:16] How many? Can we still get out? 有多少?我们还能出去么?
[12:18] No. For the time being,we’re stuck here. 不行 我们目前被困在这儿了
[12:28] You saidyou could get us out. 你说你能带我们出去的
[12:29] Well, there are morewraith than we thought. The gate’stoo heavily guarded. Wraith比我们想的要多 星门的防守太严了
[12:33] – So we’re trapped? – For the moment. – 所以我们陷入绝境了? – 暂时是的
[12:36] I haven’t given up hope. I just need time to developa new strategy. 我还没放弃希望 我只是需要时间来谋划新的战术
[12:38] What strategydo you propose we use to defeatan army of wraith? 你有什么战术能让我们抵御 Wraith军队?
[12:42] Well, I don’t know. I haven’tthought of it yet. 呃 我也不知道 我还没考虑过呢
[12:47] Look,worst-case scenario-my team and I don’t show up, 听着 最坏的情况是 我和我的小队没有按时出现
[12:50] the people back on atlantis will dial the gateand contact us by radio. Atlantis上的人会拨号星门 然后和我们用无线电联系
[12:54] I can order back-up. 我可以下令叫他们掩护
[12:55] Will that happenbefore the hive ship arrives? 那会在母舰来前发生吗?
[12:59] Probably not. 可能不会
[13:00] We can’t waitthat long. 我们等不了那么久
[13:02] For all we know, the wraith could be lyingabout the ship. 但我们知道 可能根本没什么母舰会来
[13:04] And why would theydo that? 他们为什么要撒谎?
[13:06] I’m just saying, we need to stallas long as possible. 我只是说得尽量拖延时间
[13:09] This is madness. 简直疯了
[13:11] Elson,we have to thinkof the safetyof our people. Elson 我们得考虑我们人民的安全
[13:13] Oh, I’m thinking aboutthe safety of your people. All your people! 哦 我是在考虑你的人民的安全 你所有的人!
[13:17] We can’t relyon their help. 咱们不能靠他们
[13:18] We have to makeour own decisions. 得自己决定
[13:21] I need timeto think about this. 我需要时间考虑
[13:23] The time for thathas passed, elson. We have to act. 考虑的时间早就过了 Elson 咱们得开始行动了
[13:27] And if you’re notprepared to do so,then I will. 要是你没准备好 那我来
[13:33] Jervis! Jervis!
[13:36] What’s he going to do? 他要干嘛?
[13:39] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:44] Where’s novo and the others? Novo和其他人呢?
[13:46] We sent them home. Why? 我们送他们回家了 怎么了?
[13:49] Canthese people walk? 这些人可以走么?
[13:50] Well, if need be,but I thought we couldn’t get them through the gate. 如果有必要的话 但我们不是不能通过星门吗
[13:53] No, we can’tfor the time being, but I don’t thinkthey’re safe here either. 没错 但咱们不能再等了 我觉得他们在这儿也不安全
[14:03] Grab your weapons. 拿好你的武器
[14:10] Come with me. 跟我来
[14:33] Get out of my way. 别挡路
[14:35] She’s not here, jervis. 她不在这儿 Jervis
[14:46] Where is she? 她在哪儿?
[14:56] What are wegoing to do, novo? 咱们怎么办 Novo?
[14:58] We have to get outof the village. 咱们得离开村子
[15:15] What the hell’sgoing on out there? 外面到底怎么了?
[15:16] Some of the villagers decided to take matters into their own hands. 有些村民决定自己解决问题
[15:20] Well, let’s go stop ’em. 那咱们得制止他们
[15:22] First things first. We got to move these people. Grab some gear. 事有轻重缓急 先把这些人带走 拿上一些行李
[15:31] We don’t wantany trouble. Just hand over the balarans. 我们不想惹麻烦 把Balaran人交出来就好
[15:34] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[15:36] Don’t make thingsdifficult, colonel. 别自找麻烦 中校
[15:37] You had your chanceto save the village. Now it’s my turn. 我给过你机会拯救这个村子 现在轮到我了
[15:41] Saving the village? That’s what you call this? 拯救村子? 你管这叫拯救?
[15:44] This isn’t your affair. 不关你事
[15:46] It’s up to us to decide how to deal with the situation. 该由我们决定怎么办
[15:49] Yes, it is,but jervis,this is not our way. 是啊 没错 但Jervis 这可不是我们做事的方式
[15:54] Our way? 我们做事的方式?
[15:56] Our way is what got usinto this situation in the first place! 就是”我们做事的方式”造成了现在的局面!
[16:01] We’ve already given them more than they could haveever asked for. 我们给予的已经远超出他们所求
[16:04] All right,why not just shoot them right now and get it over with? 好吧 干嘛不现在就毙了他们 一劳永逸?
[16:08] It’s a death sentenceanyway. Shoot them yourself, 反正他们也是必死无疑 你自己动手吧
[16:11] and spare themthe torment of being torturedby the wraith. 正好让他们免于被Wraith的折磨
[16:13] – Carson – You’d be doing thema favor. – Carson. – 你可是帮了他们一个大忙
[16:15] Go on! Kill themall, then, if you’re that desperateto be done with them! 动手啊! 要是你那么想摆脱他们 就把他们都杀了
[16:30] You’re making a big mistake. 你大错特错了
[16:32] Maybe,but at least we do so with a clear conscience. 也许吧 但至少我们问心无愧
[16:38] Doesn’t matter anyway. 反正也无所谓了
[16:40] What are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[16:41] My men are alreadyon the way to the gate with the first groupwe captured. 我的人已经和最先抓到的俘虏朝星门走了
[16:48] It’s too late. 太迟了
[17:01] What are theygoing to do to us? 他们要把我们怎么样?
[17:03] Be calm, sefaris. You’re scaring the others. 冷静 Sefaris 你吓到别人了
[17:05] Maybe theyshould be scared. 也许他们应该害怕
[17:07] We both know there’sno escape from this. 咱们都知道根本无路可逃
[17:09] We cannot give up hope. 但我们不能放弃希望
[17:11] Face it, novo… we’ve been betrayed. 接受现实吧 Novo…我们被出卖了
[17:16] They don’t want us here. They never did. 他们不想让我们留在这儿 从来都没想过
[17:18] We were doomedthe moment we had toleave our homes. 在被迫背井离乡时 咱们就已经完蛋了
[17:22] And, to think… 而且 想想…
[17:24] as a survivor,I used to consider myself one of the lucky ones. 作为幸存者 我曾经以为自己是幸运的
[17:33] Is jervis taken care of? 搞定Jervis了吗?
[17:34] He and his menhave been locked up. They will not be giving usany more trouble, 他和他的手下已经被关起来 不会再惹麻烦了
[17:37] though I do not think it was necessary to stun them. 虽然觉得没有必要击昏他们
[17:39] Felt good, though. 不过那样很爽
[17:41] So what now? 现在怎么办?
[17:42] Well, I got to getthe rest of the balarans out of the village. 我得把剩下的Balaran人带出村子
[17:44] There’s no tellingif anybody else might feel the wayjervis does. 谁知道是不是还有人和Jervis一个想法
[17:47] – Where should wetake them? – The forest? – 把他们带到哪儿? – 森林里?
[17:49] It’s kind of a long haulat night. 晚上可有点难过
[17:50] Wait a minute. What about the mine? 等等 矿山怎么样?
[17:51] These tracks leadright down to it. I mean,we just follow them. 这些矿道直通矿山 我是说 咱们顺着走就行了
[17:55] – No one gets lost. – Exactly. – 绝不会迷路 – 没错
[17:57] All right. 好吧
[17:58] Go get beckettand his patients. Bring them here. We’ll round up everyone else. 把Beckett和他的病人带过来 咱们把所有人都集中起来
[18:17] – What is it? – Something’s happening. – 怎么了? – 好像出事了
[18:24] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[18:27] – You’ll be moving shortly. – Where? – 你们很快要出发了 – 去哪儿?
[18:31] Your new home. 你们的新家
[18:33] The hive shiphas just arrived. 母舰刚刚到了
[18:37] Wait. 等等
[18:40] I have a propositionfor you. 我有个建议
[18:42] What are youdoing, sefaris? 你要干嘛 Sefaris?
[18:44] Something we should havedone a long time ago. 很久以前就该做的
[18:46] – There is nothingyou have to offer me. – Don’t be so sure. – 你们没什么可以给我的 – 别那么肯定
[18:50] There’s someonehiding in the village. 有人躲在这村里
[18:52] He’s of far greater value than all of us put together. 他比我们所有人加起来还重要
[18:55] – Sefaris, no- – spare our lives,I’ll take you to him. – Sefaris 别… – 留下我们的性命 我就带你去找他
[19:01] A fair attempt… but the answer’s no. 好建议…不过我的回答是不
[19:05] My life, then. 我拿性命保证
[19:08] How could youdo this? 你怎能这么做?
[19:09] I promise,it’ll be worth your while. 我发誓 不会浪费你的时间
[19:17] I believethat is everybody. 我想这就是所有人了
[19:19] Where’s mckayand beckett? McKay和Beckett呢?
[19:22] Rodney,what’s your status? Rodney 你那边怎么样?
[19:24] Still at the clinic. Carson decided to pick upa few more supplies. 还在诊所 Carson想多拿点装备
[19:28] Tell him to get a move on. We can’t stay here forever. 告诉他快点 我们不能一直呆在这儿
[19:31] Go ahead, colonel. We’ll catch up. 你先走 中校 我们会赶上的
[19:32] – You sure? – Absolutely. We’ll be right behind you. – 你确定? – 当然 我们会紧跟在你们后面
[19:37] Let’s get going. Stay together. Follow the tracks. 咱们走吧 别走散 跟着矿道走
[19:47] There. That should do it. 来 这应该管用
[19:49] Rodney, can you give mea hand here? Rodney 能帮我个忙吗?
[19:51] Remind meto bring a sherpanext time I visit. 记得提醒我下次带个夏巴人来
[20:00] Him. He’s the one. 就是他
[20:09] You see? I kept up my endof the bargain. 看 我遵守了诺言
[20:13] So you did. 是的
[20:16] Unfortunately,in light of your…”condition”… 很不幸 考虑到你的…”状况”…
[20:22] keeping you aliveis far too risky. 让你活着太冒险了
[20:51] Darts. 是Dart
[20:53] Rodney and carsonare still not here. Rodney和Carson还没到
[20:55] Rodney, come in. Rodney 回话
[20:57] McKay? Mckay?
[21:00] You guys keep moving. I’m going to goget him. 你们继续走 我去找他
[21:24] – Ronon? Teyla? – Go ahead. – Ronon? Teyla? – 讲
[21:27] The wraith just gotbeckett and mckay. Wraith把Beckett和McKay抓走了
[21:28] What? How? 什么? 怎么可能?
[21:30] Took ’em up in a dart. Dart把他们抓走
[21:32] I think they’re on their wayup to a hive. 我想他们往母舰去了
[21:34] How did the wraith know that they were in the village? Wraith怎么知道他们在村里?
[21:39] I think I got an idea. 我有点头绪
[21:52] Rodney. Rodney, wake up. Rodney Rodney 醒醒
[21:56] god, is it me,or have they juiced up the stun weapons? 老天 是我不行了 还是他们的击昏武器升级了?
[22:01] Oh, and theybrought us to the hive. That’s great. 哦 还把咱们请进了母舰 太棒了
[22:03] What are wegoing to do? 咱们怎么办?
[22:05] Uh, just don’t-don’t panic. Don’t panic. 呃 别… 别惊慌 别惊慌
[22:10] I have… got lots of experience escaping from these things. 我有…有些在这种情况下逃生的经验
[22:13] – You do? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. – 是吗? – 是啊 真的
[22:14] I’ve been in this situationdozens of times, always figured a way out. 我遇到过N回这种事 总能想法逃出来
[22:17] – How, exactly? – Uh, let’s see. – 具体怎么逃出去的? – 呃 咱们看看
[22:20] Last time, teyla was posingas a queen, so… 上次Teyla假扮女王…
[22:24] you know,she had us released. 你知道 她下令释放我们
[22:26] – Not much chanceof that happening. – No, I guess not. – 好像不太可能 – 我想也是
[22:29] How about the timebefore that? 上上次呢?
[22:30] Ronon’s friend tyrewas pretending to bein league with the wraith,but really he was on our side,so… Ronon的朋友Tyre假装和幽灵结盟 但其实他是我们这边的…
[22:35] he let us out. 他把我们放了出来
[22:36] I’m starting to sensea pattern here. 我有点明白了
[22:38] You’ve actuallynever really escaped from one of these cellson your own? 你其实根本没靠自己逃出去过 是吧?
[22:41] – First timefor everything, right? – Oh, god, rodney. – 事情总有第一次嘛 – 天啊 Rodney
[22:43] Well, just… give me a minute. I’ll think ofsomething. 给…给我点时间 我会想出办法的
[22:48] I hate to pressure you, rodney, but I don’t thinkwe have a minute. 我很想逼你 Rodney 可我觉得咱们恐怕没那个时间
[22:58] Bring them. 带他们过来
[23:06] What is this place? 这是哪儿?
[23:08] A lab belongingto my top scientist. 我最顶尖的科学家的实验室
[23:12] For the last six month she has been studying the deadly toxin that has infiltrated our food supply. 过去6个月 他一直在研究 我们食物中混入的致命毒素
[23:19] Where is he now? 他现在在哪儿?
[23:22] Dead. 死了
[23:25] He was convincedhe had arrived at a foolproof wayto detect the poison. 他以为找到了一个万无一失的 毒素检测方法
[23:30] To prove it, he decided to feed on one of his test subjects. 为了证明 他决定取食一个实验对象
[23:34] Guess that didn’twork out so well? 看来不太管用?
[23:37] He diedin excruciating pain. 他在极度痛苦中死去
[23:41] Needless to say, his research has beenstalled ever since. 不用说 他的研究也就暂停了
[23:47] And that’s whereyou come in,doctor. 接下来就是你的工作 医生
[23:51] Me? What do youexpect me to do? 我? 你想让我干嘛?
[23:54] The one who identified you said you had considerable expertisein dealing with the toxin. 指认出你的人说你对付这种毒素很有经验
[23:59] He even said you hada hand in developing it. 他甚至说你曾经参与开发
[24:03] If anyone can finda way to detect it,you can. 你一定可以找出检测毒素的方法
[24:06] If you thinkI’m going to help you, you’re sorely mistaken. 要是你觉得我会帮你 那可大错特错了
[24:10] I anticipatedyou might say that, 我知道你会这么说
[24:13] which is whyI’m preparedto offer youan incentive. 这就是为什么我会给你个动力
[24:17] Thus far,I have spared the lives of the people on the planet below. 至今为止 我都没有动过下面星球上的人
[24:22] If you cooperate,I will continue to do so. 如果你合作 我会继续这么做
[24:26] But if either of you try to cross me in any way- 但如果你们哪个想和我作对…
[24:28] yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,we get the picture. 好吧好吧 我们明白了
[24:31] I knew you’d cometo see it my way. 我就知道你会理解的
[24:40] Get to work. 去干活吧
[24:55] Give me one reason why I shouldn’tblow your head off. 给我个理由不爆你的头
[24:57] What for? 为什么?
[24:59] How did the wraith knowto grab beckett? Wraith怎么知道要抓Beckett?
[25:01] W- what do you mean? Doctor’s been captured? 你在说什么? 医生被抓了?
[25:04] I swear, I had nothingto do with that. 我发誓 这事跟我无关
[25:09] – What about your men? – No. No, there’s no way. – 你的手下呢? – 不 不 这不可能
[25:12] The doctor has beennothing but good to us. 医生对我们很好
[25:14] Well, they didn’t juststumble across the clinic. Somebodybrought them there. 他们可不是偶尔发现诊所的 肯定有人带路
[25:21] Well, why don’t youask the balarans? 你干嘛不问问Balaran人?
[25:24] They’re the oneswith the most to gain. 这样做他们才是赢家
[25:27] One of themprobably thoughthe could save himself by turning in the doctor. 也许他们中的哪个以为 交出医生就能救自己
[25:36] I told you they wereno good, colonel. 我告诉过你他们不是好东西 中校
[25:48] Damn it. 该死
[25:49] None of these consolesare hooked into anything. 这些控制台都是独立的
[25:51] I can’t accessany of the ship’s systems. What about you? 我没法进入飞船系统 你呢?
[25:55] You making any progress? 你有什么进展?
[25:57] Carson? Carson?
[25:59] Hey! You okay? 嘿! 你没事吧?
[26:02] I can’t do this,rodney. 我做不到 Rodney
[26:05] What do you mean? You don’tunderstand it? 什么意思? 你看不懂?
[26:06] No. I mean, I can’t do it. 不 我是说 我不能这么做
[26:09] Do you realize what’ll happen if the wraith find a way to detect the hoffan drug? 一旦幽灵找到方法检测Hoffan药物 你知道会有什么后果吗?
[26:12] They’ll hunt down every last person in this galaxy that has it. 他们会杀掉银河系里所有带毒的人
[26:15] That’s hundreds of thousandsof people, rodney. 那可是几十万人 Rodney
[26:18] Not to mention the factthat, when they’re finished, 更别提当他们杀完后
[26:20] they can start feeding again,indiscriminately. 就可以继续肆无忌惮的取食
[26:23] What’s thealternative, huh? 还有什么别的办法?
[26:24] We know the wraith aren’t just going to let the matter drop. 咱们都知道幽灵不会就此罢休
[26:26] We’ve seenwhat they can do. They’ll- they’ll wipe out entire villages 咱们也知道他们能干出什么 他们会杀光整个村子的人
[26:29] just to get a fewlike the balarans. 就为了抓住几个Balaran人
[26:31] So what am isupposed to do? 我到底该怎么办?
[26:32] You just stall. You know, you make it looklike you’re working, and… 消极怠工 你知道 假装合作 然后…
[26:36] till we figure outhow to get the hell out of here. 直到找到方法逃跑
[26:38] And then what? Go about our business? Pretend this never happened? 然后呢? 继续工作 假装一切都没发生?
[26:40] I never saidit was going to be easy. 我没说会那么简单
[26:42] But you can’t solve all the galaxy’s problemsin one day. 但你不能在一天内解决整个宇宙的问题啊
[26:46] Look, I understand. You feel guilty. But this is not your fault. 听着 我理解你有负罪感 但这不是你的错
[26:49] You had no idea that any of this was going to happen. 你完全不知道会发生这样的事
[26:53] One of the first thingsthey taught us in medical schoolwas “do no harm.” 医学院教我们的第一件事 就是”不要伤人”
[26:58] Now, I’m ata loss right nowto figure out how that’seven possible in this situation. 而在现在这种情况下 我都不知道 怎么可能不伤害别人
[27:11] How are they doing? 他们怎么样了?
[27:14] They are frightened. 有些害怕
[27:16] I’ve been trying toreassure them, but it is of little use. 我一直在安慰他们 但是没什么用
[27:20] How’s it going in here? 这里怎么样了?
[27:22] We are getting by. What is happeningin the village? 勉强可以应付吧 村子里怎么样了?
[27:24] Ah, not much. Everybody’s hiding indoors. 啊 不怎么样 大家都在家里躲着
[27:27] Why hasn’t the hiveship attacked yet? 为什么那个母舰还没有开始攻击呢?
[27:29] Do you think it couldhave something to do with rodneyand carson’s capture? 你觉得可能是和 Rodney和Carson被抓有关吗?
[27:31] I don’t know,but we should use this time to come up with a plan. 我不知道 但我们应该 利用这个时间想出一个计划
[27:35] You got anything? 你有什么点子了吗?
[27:36] Maybe, but it’s going totake some work. 算是吧 但是得要点功夫
[27:46] What is it? You got something? 怎么了? 你发现什么了?
[27:49] No. 没有
[27:50] You sure? You got one ofthose “beckett” faces. 你确定? 你的表情看上去很Beckett
[27:53] Aye, I’m sure, rodney. Just go back to work. 嗯 Rodney 我很确定 继续工作吧
[27:55] – Where are you going? – To talkto the hive commander. – 你要去哪? – 去和母舰的指挥官谈谈
[27:57] What? Why? 什么? 为什么啊?
[27:58] There’s somethingI need to tell him. 我有事要告诉他
[28:00] Oh, I knew it. You found something.What is it? 哦 我就知道 你发现什么了 到底是什么啊?
[28:02] – Hey, open up! – Seriously, will youjust tell me? – 嘿 开门! – 我说真的 跟我说说吧
[28:04] You know I’m going togo through your stuff as soon as you’re gone. 反正你知道你离开以后 我就会开始翻你的东西的
[28:06] Just leave me be,rodney. Open the door! 就让我去吧 Rodney 开门啊!
[28:08] Will you just tell mewhat’s going on? 你就不能和我说说到底是怎么回事?
[28:10] I need to talkto the commander right away. 我要立即和指挥官谈话
[28:12] Listen to me, rodney. I need you to stay here. Rodney 听我说 我需要你留在这
[28:14] Don’t worry. Everything will be just fine. 别担心 不会有什么事的
[28:16] Right. 好吧
[28:35] Doctor. I didn’t expectto hear from you so soon. 我的医生朋友 我没意料到 这么快就能再见到你
[28:40] – This must be good news. – For some people,maybe. – 肯定是有什么好消息吧 – 对某些人来说是的
[28:43] I’m here to tell youthat I’m off the case. 我是来和你说我不接受这个任务
[28:48] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[28:49] I’m not going to doyour dirty work for you. Find someone else. 我不会为你做你的脏活 找别人吧
[28:52] – There is no one else! – Then that’s too badfor you, isn’t it? – 没有别人了! – 那只能算你运气不好啦
[28:55] You’re trying my patience,doctor. 你这是在考验我的耐心 医生
[28:58] You forget,I control the fateof the people below. 你不要忘了 下面的人的生命 掌握在我手上
[29:01] People will dieno matter what I do, so I’m not going todo anything. 不管怎么样他们都会死 所以我什么都不会做
[29:09] If you refuseto complete the research, 如果你拒绝完成研究…
[29:13] then there is onlyone other way that you could beof use to me. 那么你就剩下一种用处了
[29:18] And, trust me,you won’t like it. 相信我 你不会喜欢的
[29:22] You don’tscare me anymore. Do you understand? 我不怕你 你明白吗?
[29:25] I don’t give a damnwhat you do to me. 我才不管你对我做什么呢
[29:28] Suit yourself. I’m going to enjoy this… very much. 如你所愿 我会好好享用的…
[29:51] What is this? 怎么回事?
[29:56] What have you done to me? 你对我做了什么?
[29:58] Turns outyou were closerto detecting the hoffan drugthan you thought. 我发现原来你们距离 检测出Hoffan药只差一步了
[30:02] It didn’t take me longto perfect your blood test. 我没花多长时间就完善了 你们的血液测试方法
[30:05] And onceI confirmed itusing samples that you provided, 在用你们提供的样本进行确认以后
[30:09] I decided to doone more test, just to be certain… on me. 我决定进行一个额外的测试… 测试对象就是我
[30:15] – You have the toxin? – Indeed. – 你身上有那个毒素? – 没错
[30:18] And now… so do you. 现在你身上也有了
[30:42] – Carson! – Hello, rodney.Can you delete this data? – Carson! – 你好 Rodney 你能把这些数据删除吗?
[30:45] – Yeah, of course,but how did you- – I talked the hive commanderinto feeding on me. – 可以 但你怎么… – 我说服那个指挥官取食我
[30:47] What? What? Why would youdo that? 什么 什么? 你那么做干嘛?
[30:50] I have the hoffan drug,rodney. Rodney 我身上有Hoffan药
[30:51] Michael must have given it to me as a defense against the wraith. Michael一定是给我做了注射 来防范其他的Wraith
[30:54] Well, why didn’tyou tell me? 那你为什么不告诉我?
[30:55] Because you would havestopped me from going. 那样你就不会让我去了
[30:56] Yeah, because it’s stupid! What would’ve happenedif you were wrong? 是啊 因为那样太傻了 万一你弄错了怎么办?
[30:58] I had to do something. It’s the only chance we hadto get away. 我得做点什么 这是我们逃走的唯一希望
[31:00] Now, will you help medestroy this research before they find outwhat I’ve done? 现在你得在他们发现之前 帮我把我的研究成果毁掉
[31:04] – Right. – Okay, great. – 好的 – 好极了
[31:11] The coast is clear. 周围没人
[31:15] – What are we doing,exactly? – What do you think? – 我们到底在干什么? – 你觉得呢?
[31:17] We’re looking fora way off this ship. 我们在找逃出去的方法
[31:19] By wandering aimlesslythrough the hallways? 就这样在走道里毫无目的的乱走?
[31:21] I’m notwandering aimlessly. I’m exploring. 我不是在乱走 我是在探索
[31:24] There’sa big difference. 这有很大的区别的
[31:30] Bingo! 找到了!
[31:40] What are youdoing, rodney? Rodney 你在干什么?
[31:41] Hacking intothe ship’s communications. 黑入飞船的通讯系统
[31:43] Are you surethat’s a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗?
[31:45] Look, if we don’t getin touch with sheppard, we don’t stand any chanceof getting off this ship. 如果我们不和Sheppard联系的话 就没有任何逃出去的希望
[31:50] You’re going tohave to cover me. 你得掩护我
[31:51] All right. From which direction? 好吧 掩护哪边?
[31:56] What was that? 怎么回事?
[31:57] Sheppard, do you read me? Sheppard 你能听见吗?
[31:59] Mckay, is that you? McKay 是你吗?
[32:00] Oh! Thank god! Okay, we are on the hive ship. I’ve got beckett with me. 哦! 谢天谢地 我们在母舰上 Beckett和我在一起
[32:04] What the hellis going on up there? 你们那里到底是怎么回事?
[32:06] We managed to escape. 我们成功逃出来了
[32:09] Beckett helped. Beckett帮了大忙
[32:10] Oh, that’s great, ’cause we could reallyuse the help. 哦 好极了 因为我们现在正需要帮助
[32:12] You? Look, we’re the onesstuck on the ship! 需要帮助? 我们才是被困在飞船上的人
[32:15] That’s exactly where you need to be right now, 我正你们需要在飞船上
[32:16] because we need someone to take out the hive’smain weapons. 因为我们需要解除掉飞船的武器系统
[32:20] What? 什么?
[32:21] We got a plan,but it’s onlygoing to work if we take the hiveout of the picture. 我们有一个计划 但只有先把母舰干掉才有用
[32:25] It is bad enough that I hackedinto communications! 我黑入通讯系统已经够糟糕的了!
[32:26] If I start messing aroundwith other systems, they’ll track us downin a matter of minutes! 如果我开始破坏其他系统 他们几分钟内就能找到我们
[32:30] Rodney,it’s the only way to get these peopleto safety. Rodney 这是把这些人 带到安全地带的唯一方法
[32:33] Once that’s done,we’ll figure out a way to get you guys out of there. 把他们送走以后 我会想方法 把你们弄出来的
[32:40] All right. I’ll see what I can do. 好吧 我看看我能做什么
[32:43] Give me a few minutes. That should be enough time. 给我几分钟就足够了
[32:45] You’re a good man, rodney. Rodney 你是一个好人
[32:46] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just don’t forget us, okay? 是啊 是啊 是啊 不要忘了我们就行了
[32:49] We won’T. Good luck. 不会的 祝你们好运
[32:50] – Think he’ll be ableto pull it off? – Well, he’d better. – 你觉得他能搞定吗? – 他最好搞定
[32:53] Otherwise this thing’sgoing to go very badly. 不然的话 一切就完蛋了
[33:23] Jervis Jervis.
[33:25] – Jervis. – What do you want? – Jervis – 你想怎么样?
[33:27] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[33:29] Well, I have nothingto say to you. 我和你没什么好谈的
[33:32] You were right all along. I should havelistened to you. 你是对的 我应该听你的话
[33:37] The atlantians have no ideawhat they’re doing. Atlantis来的人完全不知道他们在干什么
[33:40] They claim to have a plan,but, in reality, they’re just puttingall our livesat risk. 他们声称有一个计划 但事实上 他们在拿我们的生命冒险
[33:46] Well… 但…
[33:52] It’s a little late now,isn’t it? 一切都太晚了 不是吗?
[33:56] Is it? 不一定
[33:57] If you went to the wraithat the gate right now, 如果你现在就到星门那找那些Wraith
[34:00] do you think you could get them to honor the original deal? 你觉得你能让他们照原来的条件进行吗?
[34:04] It’s possible. 也许可以
[34:06] But… I’d have to deliver all of the remaining outsiders at once. 但是…我得一次性 把剩下的人全部交出去
[34:14] They’re in the mine,hiding inthe main chamber. 他们在矿里 躲在主采矿间
[34:18] Are the other councilors on board with this? 其他委员同意这个了吗?
[34:21] The less they know about it,the better. 他们知道的越少越好
[34:24] And you? 你呢?
[34:27] Can you reconcile thiswith your conscience? 你的良心过得去吗?
[34:32] Leave that to me. You just make that deal. 我的问题我来解决 你去做这比交易就好
[34:54] What is it? 怎么了?
[35:08] Search the ship. 搜索飞船
[35:12] How long is this going to take,rodney? Rodney 还要多久?
[35:13] Do I rush youwhile you’re performing complicated surgery? 你做复杂的手术的时候 我有催过你吗?
[35:15] Aye, it’s been knownto happen. 嗯 我知道你会催的
[35:18] All right, I’m in. 好了 我进去了
[35:19] Now, I just need a fewminutes to disable the- 现在 我需要几分钟来解除…
[35:23] oh, geez! I thinkthey found us! 哦 天! 我想他们发现我们了
[35:27] You figure? 这还用想?
[35:28] Okay, you’re going tohave to hold them off. 好吧 我们得挡一阵子
[35:30] – Am I, now? – Yeah. Come on,carson. You can do this,all right? – 叫我去? – 没错 快点 Carson 你做得来的 对吧
[35:33] All right. On three? 好吧 数到三
[35:34] – How about on one? – All right. – 数到一怎么样? – 好吧
[35:36] Right. And, one! 好 一!
[35:42] How’s it coming? 怎么样了?
[35:45] Almost there. 就快好了
[35:51] I can’t hold them offforever, rodney! 我不能永远把他们挡在外面 Rodney
[35:55] We have to go! Now! 我们得马上走!
[35:57] All right, that’s it! I got it! Let’s go! 好吧 弄好了! 我搞定了! 我们走!
[36:05] – Where are we going? – The dart bay. – 我们要去哪? – Dart停靠舱
[36:06] – You know how tofly a dart? – Well, I’ve flownjumpers before. – 你知道怎么开Dart? – 啊 我以前开过Jumper
[36:08] I’ve been to tokyo before. Doesn’t meanI can speak japanese. 我去过东京 不代表我会说日语
[36:11] Well, how hardcan it be? 能有多难呢?
[36:15] Do you even knowwhere you’re going? 你知道我们在向哪走吗?
[36:16] Yeah, I pulled upa schematic of the shipon that console. 知道 我在那个控制台那 调出了飞船的图纸
[36:18] What? While we werebeing fired upon? 什么? 在他们朝我们开火的时候?
[36:28] All right,that’s sealed. 好了 门锁死了
[36:29] – How long do you thinkit’ll hold them? – Not very. – 你觉得这个门能抵挡多久? – 不会太久
[36:41] Well, come on. 好了 快来
[36:46] – What are you doing? – I’m getting in. – 你在干什么? – 在挤进来
[36:48] Well, we can’t bothfit in here. 我们不能都座在这里面
[36:49] You’re damn rightI can. Now shove over! 我肯定能挤进来 过去一点
[36:53] – You comfy? – Peachy. – 坐得舒服吗? – 舒服极了
[36:58] What are you waiting for? 我们在等什么?
[36:59] – Well, it shouldjust start up. – Well, it didn’T. – 嗯 它应该会启动的啊 – 啊 它没有
[37:01] I know, but itdoesn’t make sense. A canopy shouldform over our head. 我知道 但这不对啊 我们头顶上应该形成一个座舱盖
[37:04] Maybe there’s some kindof a weight limit? 也许是有某种重量限制?
[37:06] What’s thatsupposed to mean? 那是什么意思?
[37:07] I mean becausethere’s two of us! 我是说因为这里面有两个人
[37:09] – Well, maybe you needa key, or something? – It’s nota volkswagen, carson! – 也许是需要钥匙之类的 – 这又不是大众汽车 Carson!
[37:13] Okay, look,these are obviouslythe flight controls. That makes thatpropulsion, so… 看好 这明显是飞行控制 也就是说那是推进 那么…
[37:17] where’d you come up withthat brilliant conclusion? 你是怎么得出这些结论的?
[37:19] It’s just common sense! 只是常识罢了
[37:21] – Come on! – Right, common sense. – 动啊! – 好吧 是常识
[37:23] What do youwant from me? It’s not likethere’s labels! 你还能要我怎么样? 这上面又没有帖标签
[37:27] – Oh, not good! – You’re telling me. We needa new plan, rodney. – 哦 不好了 – 我们需要想一个新计划 Rodney
[37:30] I know! I’m thinking! 我知道! 我在想!
[37:31] Well, whatever you do,think fast, because if those wraithcome through that door, 不管你在想什么 你最好快点 因为一旦Wraith突破那扇门
[37:34] we’re both dead. 我们就挂了
[37:41] Rodney, we need to go. Rodney 我们得走了
[37:42] Where? I mean,we’re trapped in here! 去哪? 我们被困在这了!
[37:44] Then we need tofind a place to hide. Come on. 那我们得找个地方躲起来 快点
[37:47] – What? – I have another idea. – 怎么了? – 我有个主意了
[37:48] It’s a long shot,but it might work. 算是放长线 但是可能有用
[37:51] But you’re going tohave to get off me! 但你得先出去
[38:08] Once you’ve taken these people, you’re going to leavethe village, right? For good? 你们把那些人带走以后 你们会离开这个村子 永不回来 对吧?
[38:13] This place is ofno concern to us. 这个地方和我们没有关系
[38:15] All we wantis the balarans. 我们要得只是Balaran人
[38:17] There’s a large chamberup ahead. That’s where they’re hiding. 前面有一个很大的房间 他们就藏在里面
[38:26] Where are they? 他们在哪?
[38:28] I don’t understand. He said they were here! 我不明白 他告诉我他们在这的
[38:32] I… they should beright here! 我… 他们应该在这的!
[38:54] What is this? 这是什么?
[39:05] Think wekilled enough wraithto make a difference? 这么多Wraith挂了 这下我们的火力应该够了吧?
[39:07] Guess we’ll find out. 我猜我们很快就会知道了
[39:14] Nice work. 干得好
[39:28] We’ve received wordof an explosionon the planet that’s killed severalof our warriors. 我们收到消息 地面上发生了爆炸 杀死了我们几个战士
[39:31] The humans continueto attack our troops. 人类在不停的攻击我们的部队
[39:34] They’re trying to escape. 他们想逃跑
[39:36] Target the areaaround the portaland open fire. 瞄准星际之门附近的地区然后开火
[39:40] Weaponsaren’t responding! 武器没有反应!
[39:42] What? 什么?
[39:58] Dial the gate. 快拨号
[40:02] This is the first group. There are more are coming. 这是第一批 还有一批人在路上
[40:04] We’ve got to move fast. They won’t take thislying down. Let’s go. 我们得走快点 他们是不会停下来歇息的 走吧
[40:07] All right. Come on, let’s go. Stay level, stay low. 好吧 我们走 弯着腰 头低下去
[40:19] We’ve lost contact withthe troops at the gate. 我们和把守星门的部队失去了联络
[40:22] What about the twohuman prisoners? 那两个人类犯人呢?
[40:25] They’re nowhereto be seen. 没有找到他们
[40:27] They couldn’t havejust disappeared. It doesn’t matter. 他们不可能消失 不过没关系
[40:31] We can’t letthe villagers escape. 我们不能让那些人逃走
[40:35] Launch the darts. 派Dart出去
[40:43] Colonel! 中校!
[40:45] Go, go, go! 快走 快走 快走!
[40:56] Oh, crap! 哦 该死!
[41:04] Sheppard! We’ve got more coming! Sheppard! 更多敌机来袭!
[41:11] Go, go, go! You’re almost there. 快走 快走 快走! 你们就快到了!
[41:17] Teyla! Teyla!
[41:20] – Rodney! Carson! – Oh, my god, it worked! – Rodney! Carson! – 哦 天那 成功了!
[41:22] – Rodney,you’re a genius! – What’d you do? – Rodney 你真是个天才! – 你怎么弄的?
[41:24] I reprogrammed the culling beamto dematerialize us, then to dischargeonly from that point on. 我给飞船的光束进行了重编程 让它把我们进行分解 然后只进行释放
[41:27] Once the wraith losttheir main weapons,it was just a matter of timefor them to launch the darts. Wraith失去了主武器系统 迟早会派出Dart
[41:37] Let’s go! 我们走!
[41:48] There you are! I’ve been calling you. 你在这啊! 我在呼叫你呢
[41:51] Oh, I’m sorry. What’s up? 哦 对不起 什么事?
[41:53] Lorne’s team just found a suitable planetfor the villagers. Lorne的小队刚给那些村民 找到了一个合适的星球
[41:55] They’re going to move them outthis afternoon. 他们今天下午就要搬出去了
[41:56] Aye, I heard. I’m going with them. 啊 我听说了 我要和他们一起去
[41:58] Oh, right. Of course. Um, well, you want to… grab some lunch? 哦 对 当然了 嗯 你想… 去吃点午饭吗?
[42:02] We didn’t get any chanceto socialize this time around, unless you count, 这次我们还没好好在一起过呢 除非你把…
[42:04] you know, running through the halls of the hive ship as social time. 在母舰里面乱跑当成社交活动
[42:08] Aye, you’re right. 啊 你说的没错
[42:09] Look, rodney, I’d love to, but I really need toget through this. Rodney 我非常想去 但是我真的要看完这个
[42:12] Well, what is it? 那 这是什么?
[42:13] Dr. Keller’s researchon the serum that keeps my cells from deteriorating. 这是Keller医生研究的那个 阻止我细胞退化的血清
[42:16] I think there might besomething in here to helpthe plague survivors, 我想那里面可能有什么东西 可以帮助那些瘟疫的幸存者
[42:19] since I’m not gettingthe infections that they are. 因为我没有像他们一样受到感染
[42:21] Well, you don’t haveto do this now. I’ll download the datato a drive. 你不用现在干啊 要我的话 会下载到一个硬盘里
[42:24] You can just, you know,take it with you. 然后 你知道 带在身上
[42:26] Actually, you can’T. 事实上不行
[42:27] Mr. Woolsey doesn’t wantit leaving the base. Woolsey先生不想让这个离开基地
[42:31] – I’m sorry, rodney. – Well, I don’t care. – Rodney 我很抱歉 – 没关系
[42:33] I was just, you know,trying to stop youfrom whining about never seeing me. 我只是 你知道… 防止你 叫着嚷着说总是见不到我
[42:36] All right. 好吧
[42:39] Rodney, wait. Rodney 等一下
[42:40] Now that I think of it,I am a wee bit peckish. 我想了一下 我有点饿了
[42:43] Besides, I can’t solveall the galaxy’s problems in one day, can I? 另外 我不能在一天之内 解决整个宇宙的问题 不是吗?
[42:48] – Well, I- – shut it. – 那我… – 别说了
[42:49] Right, let’s go. 好吧 我们走吧
[42:53] So? Interested in anyonethese days? 那么? 你最近有看上什么人吗?
[42:56] – Me? – No, I don’thave time for that. – 我? – 我哪有时间玩那个
[42:59] You’re a terribleliar, dr. Mckay. Tell me,tell me, tell me. 你真不会撒谎 McKay博士 和我说说 和我说说
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme