时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | so I understand you have a proposal. | 我知道你有个计划 |
[00:06] | We’ve come up with a gene therapy | 我们发明了一种基因疗法 |
[00:08] | that alters wraith dna. | 能改变wraith的DNA |
[00:10] | We think we can make it so that you will never need to feed on humans again. | 我觉得能行 这样你们就永远不用 取食人类了 |
[00:15] | Here. | 给 |
[00:16] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[00:18] | His name was janus. | 他叫Janus |
[00:20] | Causality is not to be treated so lightly. | 别小看因果关系 |
[00:22] | No one’s treating it lightly. | 没人小看 |
[00:24] | You are. | 就是你 |
[00:25] | You are insistent on continuing the experiment. | 你坚持继续试验 |
[00:27] | We order you to cease these activities. | 我们要求你停止 |
[00:34] | I don’t know what all the fuss is about. | 我不明白有什么可大惊小怪的 |
[00:35] | If we do this every time someone comes for a visit, we’d never get any work done. | 要是每次有人参观都这样 咱们别想干活了 |
[00:39] | We’re just meeting him at the gate. | 咱们在星门和他见面 |
[00:40] | We’re not just meeting him at the gate. | 咱们不在星门和他见面 |
[00:41] | I’ve been pulled from my regular duties to help him with his database “research”. | 为了他的数据库“研究” 我得停止我的日常工作 |
[00:45] | I’ve got stuff on the go, you know– | 我忙着呢 你知道 |
[00:47] | important, vital projects for the betterment of the human race. | 通向人类更美好未来的至关重要 生死攸关的项目 |
[00:51] | Apparently there are other people doing equally important work, rodney, | 显然还有别人也在做着 同样至关重要的工作 Rodney |
[00:54] | as hard as that is to believe. | 虽然很难相信 |
[00:58] | An exciting day. | 令人激动的一天 |
[00:59] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[01:02] | He’s ready to beam. | 准备好传送了 |
[01:03] | Very well. | 很好 |
[01:07] | Dr.Jackson, welcome to atlantis. | Jackson博士 欢迎来到Atlantis |
[01:09] | Thank you, mr.Woolsey. It’s great to be back. | 谢谢 Woolsey先生 很高兴能回来 |
[01:11] | Colonel sheppard, rodney… | Sheppard中校 Rodney… |
[02:22] | First Contact | 第一次接触 |
[02:28] | I’ll have rodney here show you to your quarters– | 我让Rodney带你去住处 |
[02:30] | actually, I’d like to get started right away, if that’s okay with you, rodney? | 实际上 我希望现在就开始 要是你没问题的话 Rodney? |
[02:33] | Oh, sure, sure. | 哦 当然 当然 |
[02:34] | What have you got planned? | 你有什么计划? |
[02:34] | An exciting exploration of insignificant ancient historical events? | 一次激动人心的对非重要古代史的探索? |
[02:37] | No, not quite. I’m sure you’re both familiar with the ancient named janus? | 不 不完全是 我想你们俩都很熟悉一个叫Janus的古人吧 |
[02:40] | – The inventor? – Yes, | – 那个发明家? – 对 |
[02:40] | he was the lead scientist and apparently a bit of a renegade. | 他曾是最棒的科学家 显然有点叛逆 |
[02:42] | Yeah, and I’ve been over all his logs. | 是啊 我看过他的资料了 |
[02:44] | Look, this is work we’ve done already. | 听着 这些我们都做过了 |
[02:46] | I’m pretty sure I have information that could lead us to his secret lab. | 我很肯定我有通向他秘密实验室的信息 |
[02:49] | Secret lab? | 秘密实验室? |
[02:50] | Yes, | 对 |
[02:51] | a place where he conducted and subsequently hid a significant portion of his unauthorized research. | 进行和隐藏未被授权研究中重要部分的地方 |
[02:55] | And if I’m correct, it’s right here… on atlantis. | 如果我没猜错 它就在这儿… 在Atlantis |
[03:04] | I’ve been over janus’ database entries with a fine-tooth comb. | 我已经仔细查过Janus数据库的所有记录 |
[03:07] | I never saw any mention of a secret lab. | 从没见他提到过什么秘密实验室 |
[03:08] | Janus was doing a lot of work that wasn’t exactly approved by the ancient council, | Janus进行了很多古人议会没有批准的试验 |
[03:11] | so it’s not hard to imagine he wouldn’t include a full accounting in this very public database. | 不难想象 他不会把它们记录在公开数据库里 |
[03:16] | Do you include all of your research in your official reports? | 你把你所有的研究都写在报告里么? |
[03:18] | Just get to the point. | 说重点 |
[03:20] | He never talked about it in his entries, but several of janus’ peers suspected he had a | 他的记录中从没提到过 可Janus的几个敌人怀疑他有个 |
[03:24] | “bastion of unfettered thought and experimentation,” | “无拘无束的思想和试验的堡垒” |
[03:27] | – or as one of his lovers put it– – he had lovers? | – 或像他的爱人之一所说… – 他有爱人? |
[03:29] | “An isle of solitude within the city walls.” | “城墙之内的孤岛” |
[03:31] | Could just mean he was hard to talk to. People say things like that about me all the time. | 也许只想说明他有多难沟通 大家也老这么说我 |
[03:33] | None of these writers had any idea where the lab could be, | 写这些的人都不知道实验室在哪儿 |
[03:35] | but one of his young assistants recalls a day where janus turned a corner down a hallway. | 可他的一个年轻助手记得有一天 看见Janus转过走廊的拐角 |
[03:39] | “Today I saw janus in the hallway…” there’s a real page-turner. | “今天我在走廊里看见Janus…” 下面很精彩 |
[03:42] | He chased after him with a question, but when he rounded the corner, janus was gone. | 他追着Janus想问个问题 但当他转过拐角 Janus已经不见了 |
[03:45] | The hallway was a dead end. He had seemingly disappeared, I think, into his secret lab. | 那条走廊是个死胡同 他就那么消失了 我想是进了他的秘密实验室 |
[03:50] | Well, did this assistant happen to mention… | 这个助手有没有提过… |
[03:51] | …which hallway? Yes. He does. | 是哪条走廊? 是的 他写了 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | As soon as the daedalus unloads its supplies, | Daedalus号一卸完补给 |
[04:03] | we’ll be heading off to meet up with todd and one of his hives. | 就去找Todd和他的母舰 |
[04:05] | You really think he’s going to show up, huh? | 你真的觉得他会出现? |
[04:07] | And let you guys try out dr.Keller’s gene therapy on a few of his guys? | 让你们这些家伙在他的手下身上 试验Keller医生的基因疗法? |
[04:09] | Well, we held up our end of the deal. | 我们已经履行了我们的诺言 |
[04:12] | We let him use teyla to take control of an alliance of wraith hives. | 让他用Teyla控制一队母舰 |
[04:16] | That’s what I’m saying, he’s got what he wants. | 我就是这个意思 他已经得到他想要的了 |
[04:17] | I should go with you, because I have a relationship with todd– | 我应该和你一起去 因为我和Todd熟… |
[04:20] | that is precisely why I don’t want you there. | 这就是为什么我不想让你去 |
[04:23] | This mission is basically going to be a negotiation, | 这个任务基本上就是一个谈判 |
[04:26] | and todd has, well… | 而Todd… |
[04:29] | less baggage with me than he does with you. | 比起你 Todd面对我时会比较轻松 |
[04:30] | I’m not saying you shouldn’t take the lead– | 我不是说你不该领头… |
[04:33] | you’re second in command here, colonel. | 你可是副官 中校 |
[04:37] | I know my predecessors played fast and loose with many of the rules set forth by the I.O.A., | 我知道我的前任没有很严格地遵守 IOA的很多规定 |
[04:41] | But protocol plainly states that in the rare instance where I am required to leave atlantis, you stay put. | 但协议上很明白地写着 在为数不多的 需要我离开Atlantis的时候 你老实在这儿呆着 |
[04:47] | You’re in command here until I get back. | 我回来之前 你全权负责 |
[04:48] | Understood? | 明白? |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Try not to blow her up while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候可别把这儿炸了 |
[04:54] | No promises. | 我可不敢保证 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I think this should be the last of it. | 好了 我想就这些了 |
[05:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:02] | I was just leaving. | 我正准备走 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:05] | Here, let me get that. | 我帮你拿 |
[05:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | So you’re going on this daedalus thing? | 你要去Daedalus了? |
[05:10] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊… |
[05:11] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:13] | I kind of have to. I’m the one that’ll be administering the treatment… | 我也没办法 我得主持那个治疗 |
[05:16] | if, you know, we ever get to that point. | 如果 你知道 能到那一步的话 |
[05:19] | Right. | 嗯 |
[05:21] | I think I should come with you on this. | 我觉得我该跟你一起去 |
[05:23] | Really? Why? | 哦? 为什么? |
[05:25] | I don’t really trust these guys. | 我不相信那些家伙 |
[05:27] | You don’t trust todd and his wraith or the entire crew | 你不相信Todd和那些Wraith 还是Daedalus号上 |
[05:31] | of the daedalus to protect me if something goes wrong? | 所有那些保护我的船员? |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:35] | Both, I guess. | 都有吧 |
[05:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:40] | – What? – Nothing, nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 没什么 |
[05:41] | It’d be great to have the company. | 很高兴你能陪我一起去 |
[05:42] | OK Okay. | |
[05:44] | Bye, rodney. Wish us luck. | 再见 Rodney 祝我们好运吧 |
[05:45] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[05:48] | What do you mean, “us”? | “我们”? 什么意思? |
[05:53] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[06:01] | Is that a water line up there? | 这是水位标志么? |
[06:02] | Yeah, this section of the city flooded the first year we were here. | 是的 我们到这儿的第一年 这一片被水淹过 |
[06:05] | Anything salvageable got moved to the main tower. | 所有能够挽救的设施 都被搬到主塔上了 |
[06:07] | It’s remote. That’s promising. | 好偏远 有希望 |
[06:09] | He wouldn’t want anyone around when he came in and out of his lab. | 他肯定不希望在进出实验室时 被别人看到 |
[06:12] | like the bat cave. | 就像是蝙蝠洞一样 |
[06:13] | Yes… just like the bat cave. | 是的… 就像蝙蝠洞一样 |
[06:15] | I’m not picking up anything unusual… | 没有检测到什么异常信号… |
[06:21] | something used to be attached here. | 这里应该有个东西 |
[06:23] | Hmm. And here… | 嗯 还有这儿 |
[06:25] | and another one. | 还有一个 |
[06:27] | Any idea what they are? | 知道是什么么? |
[06:28] | Looks like a run-of-the-mill sconce interface. | 跟烛台差不多的装置 |
[06:30] | Right. Well, | 嗯 |
[06:32] | where are the sconces? | 可烛台在哪儿呢? |
[06:33] | I don’t know. Maybe the decorator changed his mind. | 不知道 也许装修的改变主意了 |
[06:38] | You said after the flood, anything worth salvaging was moved to the main tower. | 你说过 淹水后 所有能够拯救的设施 都被搬到主塔上去了 |
[06:41] | Now, please tell me you kept detailed records of what was found and where. | 但愿你们详细记录了 在这里发现的一切 |
[06:44] | Did we keep detailed records? Who are you talking to here? | 有没有详细记录? 你以为是在跟谁说话? |
[06:56] | There. | 看 |
[06:57] | That’s the hallway. Can you zoom in there? | 这就是走廊 可以放大么? |
[07:05] | There. | 在那 |
[07:06] | There are your light fixtures. | 这就是你要找的灯具 |
[07:07] | – Must have been knocked loose during the flood. – Possibly. | – 肯定是被洪水弄松了 – 也许吧 |
[07:09] | – But you salvaged them, right? – They’re lights that fell during a flood– | – 可你们把他们搬回来了 是吧? – 它们是被洪水冲下来了… |
[07:12] | just humor me, okay? | 别跟我抬杠了 好么? |
[07:14] | I think we’re onto something. | 还是快点去办正事吧 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:29] | Here they are. | 在这儿 |
[07:31] | I’ve got ’em. | 找到了 |
[07:49] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[07:52] | Each of these three lights made a different tone when I plugged them in. | 把它们插进去的时候 每盏灯都会发出不同的音调 |
[07:54] | Does that usually happen around here? | 在这里这种情况很普遍么? |
[07:56] | Not usually, no. | 不怎么常见 |
[08:04] | They’ve been banged around a lot, underwater a few days. | 它们挂了那么久 又在水下泡了几天 |
[08:07] | Maybe they’re just broken. | 也许已经坏了 |
[08:09] | No, it’s a puzzle. | 不 这是个解谜游戏 |
[08:10] | I think we need to activate these in a specific order. | 我觉得应该是要按特定的顺序 激活这些灯 |
[08:12] | A 3-digit code? You know how easy that would be to break? | 3个字符的密码? 这个也太容易了吧? |
[08:14] | There’s only 6 variations. | 只有6种排列组合 |
[08:16] | Maybe activate them a number of times in a specific order. | 也许是要按照某种顺序激活若干次才行 |
[08:18] | I don’t suppose you recognize any of these three notes? | 我想你还不认识这些提示吧? |
[08:20] | Like, does it remind me of janus’ favorite brian eno track? | 比如说Janus最喜欢的歌曲? |
[08:23] | No. No such luck. | 不 不会的 |
[08:25] | Janus’ assistant said he disappeared pretty quickly down the hallway, | Janus的助手说 他很快就从走廊中消失了 |
[08:27] | so it can’t be a long code. | 所以密码不会很长 |
[08:29] | Maybe it’s as simple as 3 tones in a row. | 也许只是连续三个音调 |
[08:32] | Go for it. | 那就试试吧 |
[08:58] | Hold on for a second. | 等等 |
[09:00] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:01] | Come here and push against this wall. | 过来推推这堵墙 |
[09:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:03] | Please. Just humor me. I think I’m on to something. | 拜托 听我的 我感觉发现了什么 |
[09:07] | Okay, on the count of three, | OK 我数三下 |
[09:09] | push against the wall as hard as you can, okay? | 尽量用力推 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:13] | 1… 2… 3… Okay. One… two… three… | |
[09:20] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[09:33] | Controlled magnetic harmonic resonance. | 受控磁场谐波共振 |
[09:36] | What? | 什么? |
[09:37] | Apparently tesla was close to something like this before edison trashed his lab. | 很显然 在Edison废弃这个实验室前 Tesla也曾如此接近过 |
[09:41] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[09:42] | That wall was specially designed to de-stabliize when bombarded with a very specific harmonic resonance. | 这堵墙是经过特殊设计的 在某种和谐共振下就会失去稳定状态 |
[09:47] | That’s what the tones were. | 就是那个音调 |
[09:48] | And the strong magnetic property of the particles is what keeps the door from just crumbling into dust. | 而由粒子构成的强磁场 则防止这扇门垮成碎片 |
[09:52] | It’s a great way to hide a door, | 这样就可以巧妙的把入口隐藏起来 |
[09:54] | because if you’re looking for a door to open, it’s never going to be found. | 假如你要找进来的门 可能永远都找不到 |
[09:58] | It’s like a hologram, only better, | 就像是全息成像一样 不过比那更好 |
[10:00] | because it’s solid mass until the tones are playing. | 在出现那个音调前 始终保持固体状态 |
[10:02] | So you could have just told me to walk through the door. | 那你可以让我直接走进来 |
[10:05] | – I could have, yes. – Yes, yes. | – 的确 是的 – 是的 是的 |
[10:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? |
[10:30] | Janus’ secret lab. | Janus的秘密实验室 |
[11:07] | Alert the others. | 通知其他人 |
[11:09] | The device has been activated. | 那个装置已被激活 |
[11:31] | Hey, mr. Woolsey. | 嘿 Woolsey先生 |
[11:32] | Dr. Keller. | Keller医生 |
[11:35] | Where is your burly protector? | 你的贴身保镖呢? |
[11:37] | It’s odd to see you without him nowadays. | 怎么今天没跟你过来? |
[11:39] | He’s in the lab. | 他在实验室里 |
[11:42] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么? |
[11:44] | A speech. | 讲稿 |
[11:45] | What for? | 什么演讲? |
[11:46] | Well, this is a fairly momentous occasion. | 这是个非常重要的时刻 |
[11:49] | The wraith will take a step forward, not only for their own benefit, but for that of the entire galaxy. | Wraith这个种族将会前进一大步 不仅是对他们 对整个星系来说都是件好事 |
[11:54] | It’s a historic day. | 这是个值得纪念的日子 |
[11:56] | I just think it deserves some recognition. | 我觉得需要好好纪念一下 |
[12:00] | What have you got so far? | 写了多少了? |
[12:04] | “Today is an historic day.” | “今天是个值得纪念的日子” |
[12:08] | It’s a good place to start. | 不错的开头 |
[12:10] | Well, it’s a work in progress. | 还在构思中 |
[12:22] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[12:24] | That’s pretty cool. | 太酷了 |
[12:25] | Harmonic resonance. | 谐波共振 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I was told. But what happens if the sound goes off and you’re in the middle of the wall? | 听说了 可如果声音结束了 而你还在墙中央 那该怎么办? |
[12:31] | The wall would break apart your body. | 墙会把你的身体撕开 |
[12:33] | – Maybe we should– – I’ve set up a sub-sonic tone generator outside. | – 也许我们应该… – 我在外面放置了一个次声波发生器 |
[12:36] | The wall is now permanently open. Don’t worry. | 墙会始终处于开放状态 别担心 |
[12:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:40] | So, what have we got? | 有什么发现? |
[12:41] | The good news is it’s definitely janus’ secret lab. | 好消息是 这里的确是Janus的秘密实验室 |
[12:43] | The bad news is getting in was the easy part. | 坏消息是 进入这个实验室 只算是完成了一小步 |
[12:45] | There are levels of encryption on all data here that even the most paranoid nsa agent wouldn’t use. | 这里所有的数据都经过了高强度加密 即便是最小心的国家安全局特工都不会使用 |
[12:50] | I mean, it is deep. | 我是说 高强度加密 |
[12:52] | Some of them are straight-up math ciphers, while others are ancient knowledge puzzles. | 有一些是数学加密 其余都是 古人知识库中的谜题 |
[12:55] | And until we start deciphering, there’s no way to tell what any of this stuff does. | 在破解这些数据之前 根本无法知道 它们记录的是什么内容 |
[12:59] | Sounds like you guys make a good team, though. | 看来你们合作得不错 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:06] | Well, I guess I’ll go back to being the boss. | 好了 我要回去继续当老大了 |
[13:08] | How’s that going? | 感觉怎么样? |
[13:09] | Pretty boring, actually. | 说实话 很烦人 |
[13:10] | You’re more than welcome to help us crack this first stream cipher. | 那非常欢迎你来帮我破解这些密码 |
[13:13] | You know, he could have been in mensa. | 这人可以去参加门撒天才协会了 |
[13:20] | Why don’t you contact me when you two geniuses have a breakthrough. | 你们两个天才破解出什么 记得通知我 |
[13:22] | Will do. | 好的 |
[13:43] | Sir, we’re being hailed. | 长官 收到他们的欢迎消息 |
[13:45] | Open a channel. | 打开对讲频道 |
[13:47] | This is colonel caldwell of the earth ship daedalus. | 我是地球飞船Daedalus号上的Coldwell上校 |
[13:49] | We’re ready to receive your delegation. | 你们可以派代表过来了 |
[13:51] | The delegation is on their way. | 代表已经出发了 |
[13:54] | Marks, you have the bridge. | Marks 舰桥交给你了 |
[13:56] | I’m going to meet our guests. | 我去会会我们的客人 |
[14:29] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[14:30] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢你能接收我们 |
[14:34] | Today is an historic day. | 今天是个值得纪念的日子 |
[14:37] | Robert grosseteste once said– | 罗伯特·格罗斯泰特曾经说过… |
[14:39] | I would like to get started as soon as possible. | 我喜欢能尽快开始 |
[14:43] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[14:44] | But I wanted to recognize– | 不过我希望你们知道… |
[14:46] | I have my doubts that your plan will be effective. | 我很怀疑你们的计划是否真的可行 |
[14:50] | So shall we drop these unfounded pleasantries and get to work? | 能不能少讲些狗屁空话 快点展开工作? |
[14:57] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | Dr. Keller, lead the way. | Keller医生 带路吧 |
[15:02] | Please, come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[15:14] | Robert who? | 哪个罗伯特? |
[15:16] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:37] | You know, it’s almost dawn. | 天快亮了 |
[15:38] | If you want to call it a night… | 如果你想去休息下的话… |
[15:40] | what? No, no, no, I’m fine, fine. | 什么? 不不不 我很好 |
[15:41] | But if you need to rest, I’ll completely understand. | 不过如果你想休息 我完全能理解 |
[15:46] | Seriously, is everything a competition with you? | 说真的 你觉得这一切都是在和你竞争? |
[15:49] | I’m not sure what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说些什么 |
[15:51] | I just found youa secret labfull of really coolancient stuff. | 我刚帮你找到了一个保存有大量古人 超酷科技的秘密实验室 |
[15:54] | I kind of think thatshould score me some points. | 我觉得这至少能为我赢得些分数吧? |
[15:56] | Okay, I will admitthat I may have been a little brusque with you. | 好吧 我承认之前对你的态度有些粗暴 |
[15:59] | Just a little. | 就一点 |
[16:00] | The truth is,I really didn’t think you would find anything. | 可事实是 我真的不觉得 你能发现什么东西 |
[16:03] | Well, that muchI actually understand. | 好了 我明白了 |
[16:07] | You do? | 是么? |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:09] | I’ve spent the majority of my professional life being ridiculed for my theories, | 我花费了专业生涯中的大部分时间 来推敲我自己的理论 |
[16:14] | most of whichturned out to be correct,by the way. | 事实说明 大部分都是正确的 |
[16:17] | I’m kind of used to it, rodney. | 我已经习惯了 Rodney |
[16:21] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 有没有觉得心烦? |
[16:22] | I mean, no vindication,no recognition, no credit… | 我是说 没有证明 没有认可 没有证书… |
[16:27] | I could say thesame thing about you. | 好吧 你也一样 |
[16:29] | The discoveries you’ve made,you probably could’ve won the nobel prizefive times overby now. | 你所做的研究 都可以获得5次诺贝尔奖了 |
[16:35] | Too true. | 太对了 |
[16:37] | So, I guess none of us signed upto get famous, huh? | 看来我们都没有出人头地的命 |
[16:40] | No, we did it for the money. | 是啊 我们只是为了点小钱 |
[16:42] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[16:45] | Wait a minute-you don’t get paidmore than I do, do you? | 等等 你的薪水不会比我高吧? |
[16:51] | Do you? | 是么? |
[17:03] | Hyperspace window just opened. | 有.窗口开启 |
[17:06] | Daedalusisn’t due back yet. | 还没到Daedalus号返回的时间呢 |
[17:09] | Hyperspace window detected unknown iff | 检测到超空间窗口开启 不明飞行物 |
[17:14] | Get sheppard. | 通知Sheppard |
[17:18] | – Colonel sheppard, sir? – Yeah, uh, just resting my eyes. | – Sheppard中校? – 什么事? 刚刚才闭眼 |
[17:23] | Who said that? | 是谁? |
[17:24] | I patched into the pa in your room, sir. | 我接通了你房间里的扩音器 |
[17:26] | You’re going to wantto get up here. | 快上来看看 |
[17:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:45] | We’re tracking a small ship,in atmosphere. It’s comingright for us. | 探测到有艘小型飞船 在大气层中 正朝我们飞来 |
[17:49] | Get the jumpers in the air. | 派Jumper飞船升空迎击 |
[17:50] | It’s closing fast, sir. It’ll be here inless than 10 seconds. | 正在迅速靠近 10秒钟后抵达 |
[17:54] | Shields up. I still want the jumpersready. | 升起护盾 还是通知Jumper做好准备 |
[18:07] | Here it comes… | 它来了… |
[18:12] | – that’s impossible. – What did it just do? | – 不可能 – 怎么回事? |
[18:15] | – It passed throughthe shield. – Yeah, but how did it do that? | – 它穿过了护盾 – 知道 可是怎么做到的? |
[18:19] | I’m not sure, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[18:21] | Ancient ships can do it. | 古人的飞船可以做到 |
[18:25] | All right, tell teyla and a team of marines to meet me at that pier. | 通知Teyla带一队陆战队员 去那里察看一下 |
[19:03] | They should beright in front of you. | 应该就在你们前面 |
[19:15] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[19:33] | What’s at the bottomof this tower? | 这座塔楼底下有什么? |
[19:36] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[19:45] | Rodney, this is sheppard. Come in. | Rodney Sheppard呼叫 快回答 |
[19:47] | – Rodney! – What’s up? | – Rodney! – 怎么了? |
[19:49] | Get out of thereright now. | 马上离开那 |
[19:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:00] | Control room, what’s the statusof that ship? | 控制室 那艘飞船现在是什么状态? |
[21:04] | I’m sorry, colonel. They’re gone. | 对不起 中校 他们消失了 |
[21:20] | – Is it alive? – You tell me. | – 它是活的吗? – 这个得你告诉我 |
[21:29] | I’m not gettingany coherent readings. | 我收不到一致的读数 |
[21:32] | Perhaps we should put itunder a medical scanner. | 也许我们应该用医用扫描器试试 |
[21:34] | – Okay, do it. – Go get a gurney. | – 好吧 – 弄个担架床来 |
[21:38] | So is it truethey took rodneyand dr. Jackson? | 他们真的抓走了Rodney和Jackson博士吗? |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:48] | what the hell happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[21:50] | We were attacked. | 我们被攻击了 |
[21:52] | That much I got,thanks. By who? | 这个我也知道了 谢谢 但是是谁攻击的? |
[21:55] | I was kind of hopingyou could tell me. | 我有点希望你能告诉我 |
[21:56] | Okay, there is no waythis is a coincidence. | 好吧 这绝对不是巧合 |
[21:59] | We discover janus’super-secret lab, | 我们发现了Janus的秘密实验室 |
[22:01] | and less than24 hours later, a bunch of aliens show up,all guns blazing? | 然后不到24小时就有外星人出现四处开枪 |
[22:04] | Don’t thinkthat’s a little odd? | 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗? |
[22:07] | Now thatyou mention it… | 被你这么一说… |
[22:14] | they knew exactlywhat they werelooking for. | 他们很清楚和要找什么 |
[22:16] | Didn’t wasteany time,went straightfor the lab. | 没有浪费一点时间 直接来到了实验室 |
[22:19] | When they came out, one of them was carrying a device. | 当他们出来的时候 其中一个拿了一个装置 |
[22:26] | Unfortunately,we haven’t had nearly enough time to go through everythingwe found in here, | 不幸的是 我们还没有时间 逐一察看这里发现的东西 |
[22:30] | so there’s no wayof knowingexactlywhat they took. | 所以没法知道他们到底拿走了什么 |
[22:34] | All this stuff came on when rodney and dr. Jacksoncame in here. | Rodney和Jackson博士进来以后 这些东西就都启动了? |
[22:37] | Pretty much.It activated probably in response to rodney’s A.T.A.Gene. Why? | 差不多吧 它们可能是被Rodney的 ATA基因激活了 为什么问这个? |
[22:42] | What if something in herehas been broadcasting? | 如果这里有什么东西在发出信号呢? |
[22:45] | A subspace signal-it’s the only possible answer. | 子空间信号是唯一可能的解释 |
[22:47] | – What are you talking about? – We’ve come acrossthem before. | – 你在说什么啊? – 我们以前遇到过这种事 |
[22:49] | They’re a real-time,practically instantaneous link between two ancient devices. | 子空间是实时的 基本上可以 立即连通两个古人的设备 |
[22:52] | They can be separatedby, like, half a galaxy. | 即使是间隔半个星系的样子都可以 |
[22:54] | There’s a bunch of aliensout there. | 外面有一群外星人 |
[22:55] | They stumble uponan ancient lab, probably builtby janus himself. | 他们撞到了一个古人的实验室 很可能是Janus自己建造的 |
[22:59] | It’s dormant. It’s not working. | 实验室当时处于休眠状态 没有工作 |
[23:01] | Then one day, out of the blue,it activates. | 然后突然有一天 它启动了 |
[23:04] | So they’re standing around,scratching they’re heads. They have no ideawhat’s going on. | 所以他们围成一团 抓耳挠腮 完全不知道发生了什么事 |
[23:06] | Then they discoverthe subspace link. | 然后他们发现了子空间连接 |
[23:08] | They decide to follow it,they trace it back to us. | 他们决定进行追踪 然后找到了我们 |
[23:10] | And then attack us and take two of our peoplehostage? | 然后攻击了我们 并抓了两个人做人质? |
[23:12] | Rodney and dr. Jacksonwere not the targets. | Rodney和Jackson博士不是人质 |
[23:15] | They were at the wrong placeat the wrong time. | 他们只是在不正确的时间 到了不正确的地点 |
[23:16] | Whatever that device was, that’s what they were after. | 不管那个仪器是什么 他们是来找它的 |
[23:20] | All right,good theory. So what do we do? | 好吧 很好的理论 我们怎么办? |
[23:22] | Well, we… we’ve gotto get out of here. | 嗯 我们… 我们得先逃出去 |
[23:24] | We’re probably on a ship traveling through hyperspace. Where are wegoing to go? | 我们很可能在一艘飞船上 正在超空间中航行 目的地会是哪呢? |
[23:26] | – I’ll thinkof something. – Really? | – 我会想出办法的 – 真的 |
[23:28] | Yep. Always do. | 是的 我总能想出办法 |
[23:30] | Oh yeah, I tried that. They zap youwhen you touch them. | 哦 我试过了 你碰它的话 就会被有击昏的效果 |
[23:32] | – You could told me thatbefore I touched it. – I could have, yes. | – 你可以在我碰之前先告诉我啊 – 我是可以先告诉你 |
[23:37] | Look, they stripped usof everything but the clothing on our backsand surrounded uswith laser walls… | 他们把衣服以外的一切都拿走了 还把我们用激光墙围了起来 |
[23:40] | I’m not sure how much playwe have here. | 我不太确定我们还有多少戏 |
[23:42] | – We’ve got one thinggoing for us, at least. – What’s that? | – 我们还有一点戏 – 那是为什么? |
[23:45] | We’re not dead yet. | 我们还没有死 |
[23:47] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[23:55] | It’s no good. | 没有用 |
[23:58] | I’m still not gettingany useful readings. | 我还是收不到任何有用的读数 |
[24:01] | The suit is emittingsome sort of E.M.Field that’s disruptingthe scanner. | 这个盔甲在释放某种电磁场 干扰了扫描器 |
[24:05] | I have no ideahow to shut it off. | 我不知道该如何把它关掉 |
[24:08] | There’s no way topenetrate the shield and see what’sunder there? | 就没有办法穿透盔甲 看看里面的东西吗? |
[24:10] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有了 |
[24:11] | Do you thinkthere’s a human underneath allthat armor? | 你觉得那个盔甲下面会是人类吗? |
[24:13] | Impossible to say. Could be a robot. | 没法说 也可能是个机器人 |
[24:15] | One thing’s for sure- it’s not like anythingwe’ve ever seen before. | 唯一可以确定的是 这种东西我们从没见过 |
[24:18] | Dr. Weir did saythat there were other technologically advanced societiesthat we have yetto encounter. | Weir博士说我们有很多 高科技的种族没有遇到过 |
[24:23] | We’ve just madefirst contact. | 我们刚刚进行了第一次接触 |
[24:27] | What do youwant me to do? | 你想要我怎么办? |
[24:32] | Cut it open. | 把它切开 |
[24:47] | Ah, it’s no good. I just dulled the blade. | 嗯 没有用 我只是把刀片磨钝了 |
[24:50] | – The neck. – What? | – 脖子 – 什么? |
[24:51] | Looks likethe softest part. Try the neck. | 看上去像是最柔软的地方 试试脖子 |
[24:54] | – It’s alreadydead, radek. – We think. | – 它已经死了 Radek – 那是我们这么认为 |
[24:57] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[25:09] | It’s working! | 有用了! |
[25:19] | Get out. Everyone, get out! | 快出去 大家快出去! |
[25:32] | – Everyone okay? – Yes. | – 大家都没事吧? – 没事 |
[25:35] | Somebody really wantsto keep secret whatever’s insidethat suit. | 看来有有人很想保护 那盔甲里面的秘密 |
[25:44] | We’ve run closeto a hundred simulations | 我们已经用抓捕到的Wraith的扫描信息 |
[25:46] | based on full medical scans of the wraithwe’ve had in captivity. | 做了差不多100次模拟了 |
[25:52] | They’ve all been successful. | 每一次都成功了 |
[25:53] | We both knowvery well that computer simulations and live trialsare very different. | 我们都很清楚计算机模拟 和活体试验是截然不同的两码事 |
[26:00] | I don’t think we’redoing this cavalierly. I stand by the data. It will work. | 我觉得我们的这个决定不是武断的 我拿我的数据说话 药会有效的 |
[26:05] | Perhaps it will. | 也许吧 |
[26:12] | The question is,do you want it to? | 但问题是 你想让它发挥什么作用呢? |
[26:21] | I do see the benefits. | 我能预见到一些好处 |
[26:25] | Even if we only used the therapy on some of my troops… | 但即使我们只对我的一部分士兵 进行治疗… |
[26:28] | say, those whose lives,thanks to this war, are expected to be short. | 比如说 在战争中受伤 而活不长的一些士兵 |
[26:33] | Why wasteperfectly good resourceson them, yes? | 何必为这些人浪费资源呢? |
[26:38] | But it will bevery difficult for me to ask those around me | 但要我动员我身边的人为了人类 |
[26:41] | to give themselves over for the good of the human race. | 放弃自己的优越性又是非常困难的 |
[26:44] | But it’s foryour benefit too. | 但这也是为了你们自己啊 |
[26:46] | If you don’t have to relyon human feeding, the war would be over. | 如果你们不再要吸食人类的话 战争就能结束了 |
[26:52] | Perhaps… | 也许是的… |
[26:56] | but then what would we do? | 但然后我么做什么呢? |
[26:59] | Who would we be? | 我们算什么呢? |
[27:39] | Can we talk tosomebody in charge? I think there’s been a bitof a misunderstanding. | 我们能和管事的人谈谈吗? 我们这中间有一点误会 |
[27:42] | There’s no needto treat us this way… | 你们不必这样对待我们 |
[27:54] | Get the device operational. | 让设备工作起来 |
[27:56] | I don’t even knowwhat it is! | 我连这是什么都不知道 |
[28:02] | Oh, great. It’s sealed shut, and they’ve removedthe door controlsfrom this side. | 哦 好极了 门关死了 他们还把这边的控制器下掉了 |
[28:06] | Where they hell are we? | 我们到底在什么地方? |
[28:08] | I’d say judging bythe lantian architecture, I’d guess, you know,secret janus facility. | 从古人的建筑风格来看 我猜是Janus的一个秘密设施 |
[28:12] | Which is, you know,probably bad for us, because it probably meansit’s hard to find. | 也就是说 对我们很不利 因为这里很可能非常难找 |
[28:16] | So I guess that meansno rescue any time soon. | 那么我猜短期内是不会有什么救援了 |
[28:23] | Does that lookfamiliar to you? | 你觉得这个眼熟吗? |
[28:25] | Yeah, it’s the devicefrom the atlantis lab. | 是的 这是Atlantis实验室里的古人设备 |
[28:27] | At least we know whythey brought us with them. | 至少我们知道他们为什么要 把我们一起带来了 |
[28:29] | They need usto get the device operational. I caught that. | 他们要我们让设备工作起来 我听到了 |
[28:31] | Right, and I don’t think we’ll get any more info from talky mcsays-a-lotout there, | 好吧 我想我们不会从外面的健谈先生们那里 得到什么信息了 |
[28:34] | so fire up these consoles, see what we’re dealing with. | 那么把这些控制台启动起来 看看这是个什么东西 |
[28:37] | Not like that. | 不是那样 |
[28:39] | let’s see. Yeah, like that. | 我来看看… 嗯 就是那样 |
[28:42] | And then I need to beright there, yep. Thanks. There. | 然后我要按这里 没错 谢谢 |
[28:48] | We’ve got five jumpersin the air flying a defensive formation around the city | 现在有5艘Jumper在空中形成防御阵形 |
[28:51] | and have the chair fired up and ready for youat a moment’s notice. | 我们也为你准备好了座椅武器 在第一时间就可使用 |
[28:53] | I want marine detailsevery five levels,locked and loaded, ready for my go-ahead,just in case. | 每五层楼设置海军陆战队安全人员 要全副武装 时刻准备响应我的指示 |
[28:57] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[28:59] | Colonel, I thinkI may have something. | 中校 我想我有点进展了 |
[29:01] | I’ve been workingunder the assumptionthat, as you suggested, | 我按照你提出的他们带走的仪器 |
[29:03] | the device they tookmust have been broadcasting some sort ofsubspace communication. | 在发出某种子空间传输的假设在进行研究 |
[29:06] | You can trace it? | 你可以追踪它了? |
[29:07] | Well, yeah,if it was broadcastingfrom atlantis, yes. | 嗯 可以 如果它还在Atlantis发信的话就可以 |
[29:10] | But obviouslyit’s not doing that anymore. | 但很明显它已经不在这了 |
[29:12] | – So… – so… | – 那么… – 那么… |
[29:14] | well, I’m using the work of laszlo babaias a stepping stone. | 我在用Laszlo Babaias的成果作为基础 |
[29:17] | You know,combinatorics and, um… | 你知道 就是组合数学和… |
[29:20] | no offense,but the math I’m usingis so complicated | 没有冒犯的意思 但是我使用的数学非常的复杂 |
[29:22] | that I don’t knowif I can dumb it down enough for itto make sense. | 我觉得我可能不能 把它简化到你能懂的程度 |
[29:25] | Try. | 试试看 |
[29:26] | All right, well, okay,I’ve been going over our recorded subspace logs | 好吧 嗯 好 我查看了 我们记录的子空间日志 |
[29:29] | and I’m trying to extrapolatethe single thread | 然后尝试推出一条 |
[29:31] | that will lead usto the area of spaceassociated with the device. | 能把我们带到那个仪器附近的路线 |
[29:33] | Well, I understand that. | 嗯 我听懂了 |
[29:35] | It doesn’t accurately representwhat I’m doing, but- | 这个并不能准确描述我所作的 但是… |
[29:37] | I get it. What you’re doingis difficult. Just tell mewhen you get a hit. | 我懂了 你在做的非常困难 有什么进展的时候告诉我就好了 |
[29:53] | This facilityis tapped into some pretty serious power generation. | 这个设施接入了一个非常强大的发电系统 |
[29:56] | I’ve never seenanything like it before. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[29:58] | You’d needa lot of power… | 需要很多的能量来… |
[30:00] | what? | 什么? |
[30:01] | – I think I knowwhat this thing does. – What? | – 我想我知道这个东西是干什么的了 – 什么? |
[30:04] | – It’s an endgame machine. – How so? | – 这是一个终局制造机 – 什么意思? |
[30:08] | If it worksthe way I think it does, it would meanthe end of the wraithonce and for all. | 如果这个是按照我想的方式工作的话 它能让Wraith彻底灭绝 |
[30:12] | So how do youdestroy the wraithonce and for all? | 你怎么能彻底的消灭Wraith呢? |
[30:16] | Well, I never said”destroy.” I mean, it would leadto that, I suppose, | 我可没有说”消灭” 我的意思是它可以导致这个结果 |
[30:18] | but this devicewould stop them deadin their tracks. | 这个设备可以让他们困在路上 |
[30:21] | How? | 怎么弄? |
[30:22] | It creates a very specificsubspace static… turbulence is a better wayof looking at it. | 它可以制造某种特定的子空间静电… 用涡流来形容可能更恰当一点 |
[30:26] | – Which… – okay, look. | – 什么 – 好吧 听我说 |
[30:28] | Although they’re all basedon a fairly similartechnological premise, | 虽然所有种族的超光速引擎 其原理都大同小异 |
[30:31] | each racehas a slightly different typeof hyperdrive. | 不过终究还是有些许不同 |
[30:34] | Ours are basedon the asgard driveswith our own little twist. | 我们的是基于Asgard的技术 然后做了一些小修改 |
[30:36] | The ancientshad their own system, | 古人有他们自己的系统 |
[30:37] | and the wraith, again, have their own separatehyperdrive technology. | 而Wraith也有他们自己的超光速引擎技术 |
[30:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:41] | So at its base level,a hyperdrive allows you to travel great distancesby entering and exitingsubspace. | 在基本功能上 超光速引擎可以让我们 进出子空间 进行远距离旅行 |
[30:45] | Okay, this muchI already know, yes. | OK 这个我知道 |
[30:47] | Okay, so,if this machineis capable of actuallyfunctioning safely, | 那如果这个机器可以安全运转的话 |
[30:52] | it disruptsthe very specificsubspace frequenciesthe wraith use. | 就可以干扰Wraith所用的那个特定频率 |
[30:55] | So they wouldn’t be ableto engage their hyperdrives. | 这样他们就不能使用超光速引擎了 |
[30:57] | That’s the genius-they would be able to. | 这就是设计者天才的地方 他们还是可以使用 |
[30:59] | It’s just that theirparticular channel of subspacewould be destabilized | 这是他们所使用的那个子空间频段 会非常不稳定 |
[31:01] | and the shipwould be rippedintoa million pieces. | 飞船会因此被撕裂成数百万个碎片 |
[31:03] | When this deviceis turned on,every time a wraith shipenters hyperspace,it self-destructs? | 这个装置打开后 Wraith一进入超空间 就等于自杀? |
[31:07] | – Yeah. – That’s a pretty effectiveidea. | – 对 – 这倒是个非常高效的点子 |
[31:08] | Yeah. Because even if word got backto the other wraith | 是啊 即便其他Wraith意识到了这个问题 |
[31:11] | that the ships should stop usingtheir hyperdrives, they’d be stuckwhere they were. | 他们就会因为不能使用超光速引擎 而被困在原地 |
[31:14] | They could only travelusing sublight engines. | 而只能用亚光速引擎 |
[31:16] | Because ancient ships’hyperdrives operated on a different frequency of subspace, | 而古人的超光速引擎利用的是 子空间另外一个频率 |
[31:18] | the ancients could fly aroundand pick them off one by one. | 古人就可以飞遍整个星系 逐一把他们干掉 |
[31:20] | Yeah, or just leave them to die in the vastness of space. | 是啊 或者让他们在广袤的太空中 慢慢死去 |
[31:23] | So, what’s the catch? | 那问题在哪儿呢? |
[31:25] | Ah, well, the catch isthat janus ran a three-day testabout 10,000 years ago | 问题是 Janus在一万年前 只做过3天测试 |
[31:30] | and then shutthe whole project down because of”unforeseen side effects”. | 然后因为”不可预知的副作用” 把整个系统关掉了 |
[31:34] | Right, which were? | 具体是什么? |
[31:36] | Well, it’s not clear. | 还不清楚 |
[31:38] | But that’s the keyto the whole shebang. | 这就是开启一切的钥匙 |
[31:40] | Janus brought thatback to atlantis but kept it connectedto the main system here. | Janus把它带回Atlantis 不过仍然和这里的主系统保持连接 |
[31:44] | One won’t workwithout the other. | 缺少任何一个都无法运作 |
[31:45] | They seem pretty convincedwe can make it operational. | 他们看上去非常相信 我们能让它运转起来 |
[31:47] | Becausewe probably can. We have everythingwe need here. | 也许的确可以 我们这儿有所有需要的东西 |
[31:49] | The question iswhether we should. | 问题是我们是否应该启动它 |
[31:50] | The last timeI went down this road,I… I kind of destroyeda solar system. | 上一次我有类似的企图时 几乎毁掉了整个太阳系 |
[31:54] | Yeah, and I’m nottoo keen about experiencing those “unforeseen side effects”. | 是啊 我也不希望看到什么 “不可预知的副作用” |
[31:58] | – So what do we do? – It’s simple. We, uh… | – 那我们该怎么做? – 很简单 我们… |
[32:01] | we reason with them? | 和他们理论? |
[32:07] | Now, obviouslyyou’re as excitedabout the possibility | 可以理解 你们获知 |
[32:09] | of ending the wraith’s reign over this galaxyonce and for all. | 能够一次性消灭所有Wraith 而感到非常激动 |
[32:12] | But the reality isthis device and this facility were aband onedby their creatorfor a very good reason. | 不过现实情况是 制造者出于某种 非常现实的原因而抛弃了这个装置 |
[32:17] | See, uh, it doesn’t work… at least not safely. | 所以… 它不能工作 至少不能安全的工作 |
[32:21] | That’s from what my friendcan tell. | 这是我朋友说的 |
[32:27] | Look, we share the same goal. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[32:29] | Perhaps we have many things in common. | 也许我们还有其他很多共同之处 |
[32:35] | Look, given the right amount of time, it’s possible we could get the device to function safely, | 只要时间允许 我们也许可以 让这个装置安全运转 |
[32:38] | but we’d have to contact our people and bring in a much larger science team. | 可我们需要跟我们的人联系 并带来一个大的科学团队 |
[32:42] | See, I’m not that kind of scientist, and my friend here– | 瞧 我不是那种科学家 而我的朋友… |
[32:46] | get the device operational within one hour | 一个小时内让这个装置启动起来 |
[32:49] | or I will kill him. | 否则我就会杀死他 |
[32:51] | Do you understand? | 明白没有? |
[32:53] | I understand. Yes. | 明白 |
[32:59] | Great plan, danny. Great plan. | 计划不错啊 Danny |
[33:01] | Why the suits? | 为什么要穿盔甲? |
[33:02] | Huh? | 什么? |
[33:04] | Well, they’re not in battle anymore. | 他们现在不需要作战了 |
[33:07] | Originally I thought it was just their version of swat gear, but they still have it on. | 以前我还以为是他们的特种作战盔甲 可他们现在还穿在身上 |
[33:11] | Maybe they’re more than just armor. Maybe they’re some sort of protective suit. | 也许不仅仅是护甲的作用 也许是某种防护服 |
[33:15] | Maybe they can’t function in our livable atmosphere. | 也许他们不能在我们呼吸的大气中生活 |
[33:17] | Maybe we should just add it to the list of things that have nothing to do with the task at hand. | 是不是该把这些问题放在一边 以后再研究呢? |
[33:21] | Those suits might be the key to figuring out who these guys really are. | 这些盔甲也许是 弄清楚这些人身份的关键 |
[33:24] | Well, you work on understanding them. I’ll work on trying not to get us killed. | 你的工作方式是先了解他们 我的工作方式是尽量不被他们杀死 |
[33:36] | Well, you got something for me? | 有什么进展没有? |
[33:38] | Yes. There. M6h-987. That’s my best guess. | 是的 M6h-987 我猜应该是那里 |
[33:42] | – Are you sure? – Well, about 80% sure. | – 你确信? – 可能性大概是80% |
[33:44] | It’s our only lead. I’ll have to do. | 这是我们唯一的线索 我必须试一下 |
[33:46] | Doesn’t happen to have a gate on it, does it? | 上面没有星门 是吧? |
[33:48] | No. | 是的 |
[33:49] | Of course not. | 当然不会有 |
[33:50] | Daedalus still out of communications range? | Daedalus号仍然在联络范围外 是吧? |
[33:52] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[33:53] | Their rendezvous point with todd isn’t even near a stargate. | 和Todd碰头的地点附近 也没有星门 |
[33:55] | Get to the jumper bay, boost its subspace communications range as much as you can. | 去Jumper停靠舱 用最大功率 子空间通讯同他们联系 |
[34:00] | What are you planning? | 你有什么计划? |
[34:01] | We’ve got to get to that planet as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快去那个星球 |
[34:03] | We’ll gate as near as we can to the daedalus with a jumper, | 首先乘坐Jumper前往 距离Daedalus号最近的那个星门 |
[34:05] | have them pick us up en route to the planet. | 然后让他们带我们去那个星球 |
[34:07] | Okay. Give me half an hour. | OK 给我半个小时时间 |
[34:09] | I’m going to get the team ready. | 我去集合队伍 |
[34:13] | That main chamber houses the subspace antenna. | 这个舱室中布有子空间天线 |
[34:16] | It harnesses the static into subspace. | 向子空间输送静电干扰 |
[34:17] | It will once I light it up. | 启动之后就可以看到了 |
[34:20] | What? You’re already ready? | 什么? 你已经准备好了? |
[34:21] | Well, it wasn’t broken. | 它又没坏 |
[34:22] | He just shut it down. | 只是关掉了 |
[34:23] | All you need is that, a basic understanding of janus’ coding style, | 我们所需要的就是 对Janus的编码风格有个基本理解就行了 |
[34:27] | and here’s where I come in again, the ancient gene. | 现在又需要我登场了 古人的基因 |
[34:29] | We’re ready to roll. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[34:31] | Rodney, you don’t have to do this. | Rodney 你没必要这样做 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么? |
[34:34] | If turning this thing on means a solar system is going to explode, then let’s not. | 如果开启这个会让整个太阳系毁灭 那还是不要吧 |
[34:38] | – They’re going to kill you. We don’t have a choice. – Yes, we do. | – 他们打算杀了你 我们别无选择 – 不 我们有 |
[34:40] | Okay, so I do nothing, they come in here, they kill you. Who gets killed next, huh? Me. | OK 我什么也不干 他们就会进来杀死你 接下来干掉的呢 是我 |
[34:44] | To tell you the truth here, I’m quite fond of me, | 跟你说实话吧 我很高兴看到 |
[34:45] | so might as well do it now while you’re still alive as opposed to, you know, then. | 你现在还活着而不是… |
[34:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | You still alive? | 你还活着么? |
[35:17] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[35:18] | I’d hate to think heaven looks like this. | 天堂应该不会是这个样子的吧 |
[35:21] | Who says we went to heaven? | 谁说我们已经上天堂了? |
[35:29] | It’s operational. | 它启动了 |
[35:32] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 发现什么异常没有? |
[35:35] | No. | 没有 |
[35:35] | Everything is in the green. I mean, it’s working great. | 一切都很正常 运转得很好 |
[35:37] | What about those “unforeseen side effects”? | 那些所谓的”难以预见的副作用”呢? |
[35:39] | They’re still unforeseen. For now, it’s working, and we’re still alive. | 还是难以预见 不过就现在来看 它工作得很好 我们也还活着 |
[35:43] | Okay, so, what now? | OK 那现在该怎么办? |
[35:44] | Uh, maybe, uh, a nice pat on the back and an all-expense-paid trip back to atlantis? | 也许会拍拍我们的后背 然后免费送我们回Atlantis |
[36:02] | You have an urgent message from your hive. | 你的母舰有紧急情况需要找你 |
[36:04] | I assumed you’d want to take it privately. | 我想你可能想私下里说 |
[36:12] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[36:19] | Very well. | 很好 |
[36:21] | Permission granted. | 请求准许 |
[36:24] | I shall remain here. | 我该留在这里 |
[36:26] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[36:28] | One of our facilities is under attack by a rival hive. | 我们的一个设施遭到敌对的母舰攻击 |
[36:32] | Our two support ships must depart for battle. | 必须派出两艘飞船前去支援 |
[36:36] | My hive will remain here, | 我的母舰留在这里 |
[36:38] | continue the work with dr. Keller. | 继续协助Keller医生的工作 |
[36:41] | I’m glad to hear that. | 听到这些很高兴 |
[36:44] | Oh, not the under attack part, that’s unfortunate, of course. | 噢 不是指你们遭到攻击 这很不幸 当然 |
[36:48] | I just meant– | 我的意思是… |
[36:51] | never mind. | 算了 |
[37:10] | Marks, what the hell just happened? | Marks 发生什么事情了? |
[37:11] | How did you do that? | 你们为什么要这么做? |
[37:13] | How did we– | 我们为什么要… |
[37:14] | surely you don’t think we had anything to do with that. | 你怎么会认为是我们干的? |
[37:16] | You’ve tricked me. | 你们把我给耍了 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么? |
[37:19] | This was your plan all along. | 你们计划好长时间了 |
[37:22] | Somehow, you’ve found the attero device. | 看来你们终于找到attero装置了 |
[37:26] | The what? We have no idea what you– | 什么? 我们都不知道你说的是什么… |
[37:38] | Commander, | 指挥官 |
[37:39] | we’ve been trying to contact you. | 我们一直试图在联系你 |
[37:41] | The other cruisers were destroyed. | 其他巡洋舰都被摧毁了 |
[37:42] | I know. We’ve been betrayed. | 我知道 我们上当了 |
[37:45] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[37:47] | I have control of the humans’ transport system. | 我已经获得了人类传输系统的控制权 |
[37:50] | I’ll begin beaming in our troops immediately. | 马上开始光传送我们的部队 |
[37:57] | We’re taking this ship. | 我们要接管这艘飞船 |
[38:18] | Come on. | 快走 |
[38:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[38:20] | We’re under attack. We got to get to the armory and get you a gun. Come on. | 我们遭到袭击了 首先要去找些武器 快走 |
[38:49] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[38:51] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[38:58] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁住了 |
[39:03] | That should limit their movements. | 这样就可以限制它们的活动范围 |
[39:06] | Continue beaming in our troops. | 继续光传送人员过来 |
[39:15] | 10 minutes and counting. Still no problem. | 10分钟了 仍然没有问题 |
[39:18] | – Oh, boy… – what? What is it? | – 哦 天哪… – 什么? 怎么了? |
[39:20] | I think I just found a log entry that tells what the side effect is. | 我刚刚才找到描述副作用的记录 |
[39:23] | It’s not harmful radiation, is it? | 不会是有害辐射吧? |
[39:26] | No. No, no, no. You and I are safe. | 不不不 你和我都很安全 |
[39:27] | It’s just the rest of the galaxy that’s going to have problems, including atlantis. | 只是星系的其他地方会有问题 包括Atlantis |
[39:30] | I’ve got to shut this thing down. | 我要把它关掉 |
[39:34] | Step away from the device. | 离开那个装置 |
[39:37] | Okay, wait. There’s a very dangerous, serious problem with the device, and we need to talk to your boss– | 等等 这个装置有个非常危险 非常严重的问题 我们要和你们的老大谈谈… |
[39:48] | okay, all set. | 好了 都准备好了 |
[39:49] | I’ll have chuck dial m5r-179. | 等拨号到m5r-179之后 |
[39:52] | You should be able to contact the daedalus via subspace once you get there. | 应该就可以通过子空间通讯 和Daedalus号取得联系了 |
[39:54] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[39:55] | – Thanks. Good luck. – Thanks, we’re going to need it. | – 谢谢 祝好运 – 谢了 我们需要运气 |
[40:04] | All right, dial up. | 好了 拨号 |
[40:16] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[40:18] | We’ve got a power spike at the event horizon. | 监测到虫洞视界出现一个强大的能量尖峰 |
[40:21] | What? Power is building within the gate? | 怎么回事? 能量在星门内部聚集? |
[40:22] | No, no, no. That can’t happen. | 不不不 这不可能 |
[40:25] | Colonel, do not lower the jumper into the gate room. | 中校 先不要把Jumper开到星门大厅来 |
[40:28] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[40:28] | For some reason, there’s an unprecedented power build-up within the gate. | 不知道为什么 星门内部出现了 前所未有的能量聚集 |
[40:32] | Power build-up from where? | 能量在哪里聚集? |
[40:34] | It’s coming from within the event horizon. Oh, no. | 来自虫洞视界 噢 不 |
[40:36] | This is very, very bad for us. | 太糟糕了 |
[40:38] | Just shut it down. It’s probably a faulty gate at the other end. | 关掉 也许是那头的星门出问题了 |
[40:41] | I’m– I’m trying. It won’t let me. | 我试过了 可是不行 |
[40:44] | All right, I’m coming down. | 好吧 我就下来 |
[40:49] | What do we do, wait 38 minutes and ride the puddle out? | 我们该怎么办? 等38分钟后星门自动关闭? |
[40:51] | I wish. | 但愿 |
[40:52] | If the power continues to build like this, the gate will reach critical overload and most certainly explode. | 如果能量按照现在的速度聚集 星门将会因过载而爆炸 |
[40:56] | Explode? | 爆炸? |
[40:57] | Yes, I told you it was very, very bad for us. | 跟你说了 情况非常非常糟糕 |
[40:59] | How does something like this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事情? |
[41:00] | I don’t know. It’s never happened before. | 不知道 以前从未发生过 |
[41:01] | – How long do we have? – Not long at all. About 90 seconds. | – 我们还剩多少时间? – 不多了 大约90秒 |
[41:04] | 90 seconds? | 90秒? |
[41:05] | I would say closer to 60. | 只剩下差不多60秒了 |
[41:07] | We’ve got to evacuate everyone in the tower. | 我们至少要疏散塔楼中的人员 |
[41:08] | The gate exploding is equivalent to a dozen nuclear explosions. | 星门爆炸的威力相当于 几十个核弹 |
[41:11] | There’s nowhere we could evacuate quickly enough to a safe distance. | 我们不可能疏散到安全距离的 |
[41:13] | – The– the shield. – What? | – 那… 那用护盾 – 什么? |
[41:15] | Collapse the city’s shield around the gate, contain the explosion. | 收缩护盾包住星门 把爆炸控制在护盾里面 |
[41:18] | Yes, yes, that might just work. | 好的 好的 应该能起作用 |
[41:22] | 5… The gate will reach a critical limit in five… | 星门即将进入临界状态 |
[41:24] | 4… 3… 2… 1 four… three… two… one. | |
[41:30] | Don’t look at the blast! | 不要朝里面看! |
[41:31] | Might have mentioned that before! | 该早点提醒的! |
[41:33] | I’ll see if I can divert more power to the shield, | 我看看能不能将更多能量导向护盾 |
[41:36] | see if I can block more of the radiation… | 尽可能挡住辐射… |
[41:47] | and now what? | 又怎么了? |
[41:51] | The shield continues to diffuse the energy of the blast. | 护盾正在持续吸收爆炸的能量 |
[41:54] | Every second it’s contained within the shield, the explosion gets weaker. | 每过一秒钟 爆炸的能量就会减少一点 |
[41:58] | How long does it take? | 还要多久? |
[42:00] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[42:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:02] | The shield needs at least another minute to contain the full brunt of the blast, | 护盾来不及完全吸收爆炸的能量 |
[42:05] | but we’re frying out the emitters. | 最终还是会有部分能量泄露出来 |
[42:07] | I don’t know how much longer I can hold this. | 我不知道还可以坚持多久 |
[42:09] | Shut down the city, transfer all the power. | 关闭城市 把所有能量都切过来 |
[42:10] | Yes, I’m trying. | 正在努力 |
[42:11] | Everyone that doesn’t need to be here, get to the edge of the city. | 所有不相干的人员 赶快到城市外围去 |
[42:15] | Move! Everybody! | 快走! 所有人! |
[42:18] | You’re going to want to get out of here. | 你也快点离开这里 |
[42:19] | – John, I– – teyla, please. | – John 我… – Teyla 求你了 |
[42:31] | Come on, you can do it, radek. | 加油 你能做到的 Radek |
[42:40] | It’s going down. We’re going to make it. | 就要消失了 我们能成功的 |
[42:43] | No… it’s not enough. | 不… 还不够 |
[42:57] | To be continued | 未完待续 |