时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Neuraminidase inhibitor. | 神经氨酸酶抑制剂 |
[00:07] | neuraminidase inhibitor. | 神经氨酸酶抑制剂 |
[00:10] | neuraminidase inhibitor. | 神经氨酸酶抑制剂 |
[00:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:18] | Heard you’re going off-world? | 我听说你要出去执行任务? |
[00:20] | I’m assisting with a medical follow-up on m33-985,yes. | 我要跟Keller去M33-985做些 |
[00:24] | With keller. | 医疗跟进调查 |
[00:25] | Right again. | 没错 |
[00:26] | On your day off. | 在你休假的时候? |
[00:27] | What,I can’t go off-world in my free time? | 难道 我就不能? |
[00:28] | No,no,go ahead. | 不 不 我不是这个意思 |
[00:30] | I just think it’s odd that you’re volunteering for goodwill missions on your day off. | 但你利用假期做慈善工作 的确很少见 |
[00:34] | Well,I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我决定洗心革面 |
[00:35] | It’s a whole new kinder,gentler rodney mckay. | 做一个更和蔼的Rodney McKay |
[00:51] | Oh,there you are. | 你终于来了 |
[00:52] | You all set? | 你准备好了? |
[00:55] | You coming too,are you? | 你也要一起去? |
[00:57] | Yeah,ronon offered to help out,too,so I just thought,you know,the more the merrier,right? | Ronon也想来帮忙 我想人多热闹 对不? |
[01:06] | Is there a problem? | 你有意见吗? |
[01:07] | No,no,no,just,I was– no,it’s nothing. | 不 不 我只是…算了 没事 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | go ahead and dial,chuck. | Chuck 开始拨号吧 |
[01:16] | I got this. | 我来拿吧 |
[01:17] | I’m good,I got it,I got it. | 没事 我来拿吧 |
[01:19] | I’m good. | 我来拿吧 |
[01:20] | You want it? | 你真想拿? |
[01:21] | You take that,I got. | 那你就拿吧 |
[01:23] | my own stuff I’ll bring. | 我就拿我自己的东西 |
[01:30] | So,the people we’re seeing today,as long as you avoid any physical contact,you should be fine. | 我们今天看的人 只要你不接触他 你会没事的 |
[01:35] | The contagion doesn’t seem to be airborne. | 这个传染病不是靠空气传播的 |
[01:37] | What’s wrong with these people again? | 他们到底得什么病了? |
[01:38] | It’s a disease similar to one on earth called influenza. | 这个跟地球上的流感很相似 |
[01:42] | It’s been spreading throughout the village. | 它已经蔓延到整个村庄 |
[01:44] | Not too severe a strain,but enough to put a scare into them. | 这虽然不是严重 但足够吓到他们了 |
[01:53] | He’s caught it,too. | 他也被感染了 |
[01:55] | Will he be all right? | 他会好起来吗? |
[01:56] | His fever’s mild,so,plenty of rest,lots of fluids,and he should be fine. | 他的烧不重 只要多喝水 多歇息就行了 |
[02:00] | – I’m also going to prescribe some medicine – Oh,a neuraminidase inhibitor? | – 我还会给他开点药 – 是神经氨酸酶抑制剂吗? |
[02:05] | Very good. | 你说的很对 |
[02:07] | can I have a look at you too,erran,just to be on the safe side? | 为了安全起见 Erran 我想检查你一下 |
[02:14] | Uh,do you guys mind giving us some privacy? | 你们能给我们点隐私吗? |
[02:17] | I think there’s a tavern close by. | 我想附近有个酒馆 |
[02:18] | Why don’t you go get some lunch? | 你俩为何不先去吃点午饭? |
[02:22] | you want to. | 你想去吗? |
[02:23] | sure. | 那好吧 |
[02:27] | What’s the matter,you don’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢这东西? |
[02:37] | You know,you don’t have to be here. | 你没必要特意来这 |
[02:39] | I’m sure you got plenty of stuff to do back on atlantis. | 你肯定在Atlantis有很多事要做 |
[02:41] | Oddly enough,I don’t,actually. | 离奇的是 我现在没事干 |
[02:42] | – But if you need to get back,then – No,I’m good. | – 但 如果你要回去的话 – 不 我不想回去 |
[02:46] | Of course you are | 当然 你不想了 |
[02:51] | You think we’ve given them enough time? | 你想她们应该检查完了? |
[02:52] | I don’t want to interrupt in the middle of medical. | 我可不想去在她的体检 |
[02:54] | stuff. | 中间打扰她 |
[02:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:58] | is dr.Keller done? | Keller医生给你做完体检了吗? |
[03:00] | She’s not with you? | 她没跟你们在一起? |
[03:02] | She finished with us,then left. | 她做完体检 就走了 |
[03:04] | Said she was going to join you at the tavern. | 说要去酒馆跟你们会合 |
[03:07] | Right.Very good.Thanks. | 嗯 非常好 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | Jennifer? Jennifer? | |
[03:11] | Jennifer! Jennifer! | |
[03:12] | Jennifer,it’s rodney,do you read me? | Jennifer 这是Rodney 你听得见吗? |
[03:14] | Jennifer! Jennifer! | |
[03:15] | Dr.Keller,please respond. | Keller医生 请回话 |
[03:20] | Well,either her radio isn’t working,or she’s turned it off. | 要不是她的无线电坏了 就是她给关了 |
[03:22] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会无缘无故给关了的 |
[03:23] | Then what happened to her? | 那她人跑哪去了? |
[04:32] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[04:33] | Checked up and down the street.No one’s seen her. | 问了大街的人 没人见过她 |
[04:34] | It’s like she just vanished. | 她好像就凭空消失了 |
[04:35] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这也不合理呀 |
[04:36] | She wouldn’t take off without letting us know where she’s going. | 她不会不通知我们就走的 |
[04:39] | Not unless someone took her against her will. | 除非 她被人给绑架了 |
[04:42] | Maybe you should go back to the gate,radio atlantis for help. | 也许我们该回星门并向Atlantis求助 |
[04:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 你说的也对 |
[04:45] | I’ll stay here and check the entire village. | 我留下来继续在村子了找她 |
[05:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:21] | If you’d stop struggling,I wouldn’t have to stun you. | 如果你不挣扎的话 我就不用击昏你 |
[05:25] | What do you want from me? | 你想把我怎样? |
[05:27] | And stop asking questions. | 别问任何问题了 |
[05:31] | I just want to know why you kidnapped me. | 我只想知道你绑架我的原因 |
[05:33] | How did you take me from the village? | 你是怎么把我带出村子来的? |
[05:34] | I don’t even remember– | 我不记得 |
[05:40] | Good. | 这就好了 |
[05:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[05:50] | McKay? Mckay? | |
[05:51] | Yeah,go ahead. | 嗯 说吧 |
[05:52] | I got some footprints outside the village. | 我在村子外面找到些脚印 |
[05:54] | Jennifer’s? | Jennifer的? |
[05:55] | Standard atlantis tread. | Atlantis的标准鞋底 |
[05:57] | But there’s someone with her. | 但是她身边还有一副 |
[06:00] | Bigger prints. | 比较大的脚印 |
[06:00] | Like my size. | 跟我的差不多 |
[06:02] | Looks like there was a struggle. | 看起来 她们俩搏斗过 |
[06:05] | dammit. | 该死 |
[06:07] | Weird thing is. | 奇怪的是 |
[06:09] | it’s like they just appeared out of nowhere. | 这脚印是突然冒出来的 |
[06:11] | What do you mean,nowhere? | 它们怎么会突然冒出来? |
[06:13] | I mean there’s nothing at all between here and the village. | 我是说我在途中没发现任何踪迹 |
[06:15] | Then they just appear,like they dropped out of the sky. | 好像它们是从天上掉下来似的 |
[06:21] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[06:22] | Got a single set of tracks heading into the woods. | 我发现一副脚印往林子去了 |
[06:25] | What,a single set? | 就一副脚印了? |
[06:27] | Not keller’s,the other guy’S. | 不是Keller的 而是另外一个人的 |
[06:28] | So what happened to keller’s? | 那Keller怎样了? |
[06:33] | Ah,these prints are deeper. | 这脚印比之前要深 |
[06:35] | My guess is he’s carrying her. | 我猜他是扛着她走了 |
[06:38] | Probably knocked her unconscious,or. | 她可能被打晕了或者… |
[06:41] | Oh,god. | 天呀 |
[06:44] | I’m going to check it out. | 我继续往前看看吧 |
[06:46] | Maybe you should wait. | 也许你该原地不动 |
[06:47] | All right?I’m almost at the gate. | 我就快到星门了 |
[06:49] | I’ll radio ahead,get a team here,do a proper search. | 我会叫一队人来进行更详细的搜查 |
[06:52] | That sounds good.You do that. | 听起来不错 你去办吧 |
[06:53] | Meantime,I’m going after her. | 而我会去继续找她 |
[07:01] | McKay? Mckay? | |
[07:03] | Yeah,I’m here. | 我还在 |
[07:05] | I got two sets of tracks again. | 我又发现两副脚印了 |
[07:08] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[07:12] | Oh,great! | 太好了! |
[07:13] | That’s great! | 真是太好了! |
[07:15] | All right,I’m at the gate. | 我到达星门了 |
[07:18] | I’ll get the search teams mobilized and join you shortly. | 我会很快就会让搜寻队来跟你会合 |
[07:55] | Oh,crap! | 该死! |
[07:59] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[08:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:02] | We got wraith! | 我发现Wraith了! |
[08:03] | How many? | 它们人数多少? |
[08:04] | Four of them just came through the gate. | 四个刚穿过星门 |
[08:05] | One of them’s about to kill me! | 其中一个正要杀我! |
[09:05] | oh,finally! | 你终于来了! |
[09:07] | What took you so long? | 你咋花了怎么久才来? |
[09:09] | Oh,you’re welcome. | 不谢 不谢 |
[09:13] | It’s a hunter. | 它是个猎手 |
[09:14] | What? | 什么? |
[09:15] | Wraith hunter. | Wraith猎手 |
[09:16] | They chase runners. | 它们专门跟踪Runner的 |
[09:17] | I thought runners were extremely rare. | 我以为Runner是极为稀少的 |
[09:18] | Like,only a few in the galaxy. | 整个星系就有几个 |
[09:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:20] | So a few years ago,we run into you,now another? | 前几年 我们遇到你 而现在 又碰到一个? |
[09:22] | What are the odds of that? | 这也太巧合了吧? |
[09:23] | Where’d the other wraith go? | 其它的Wraith跑哪去了? |
[09:24] | I don’t know,they spread out into the forest. | 不知道 它们都跑进林子里了 |
[09:27] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪? |
[09:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[09:29] | Hey!Wait! | 喂!等等我! |
[09:31] | This is as far as we go on the trail. | 我们的足迹到此为止了 |
[09:34] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[09:41] | At least tell me your name. | 至少告诉我你的名字 |
[09:44] | There’ll be time to talk when we get there. | 等我们到了目的地再说吧 |
[09:48] | Where? | 那是哪儿? |
[09:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[10:04] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[10:11] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[10:34] | We need to get your people to a safe place as fast as possible. | 我需要你们尽快到一个安全的地方去 |
[10:37] | Why?What happened? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[10:38] | We spotted wraith in the area. | 我们发现这周围有Wraith出没 |
[10:39] | Wraith? Wraith? | |
[10:40] | Coming here? | 到这了? |
[10:41] | Hopefully not.It’s just a few of them. | 希望就它们几个罢了 |
[10:42] | We think they’re looking for someone else. | 我想它们在找一个人 |
[10:43] | But we don’t want to take any chances. | 但我们不想冒任何风险 |
[10:45] | Have you seen anyone different in the village recently? | 你最近可否留意到任何陌生人? |
[10:47] | Any– any newcomers,anyone that looks,uh. | 任何新面孔 看起来像… |
[10:49] | uh– like that? | 像他? |
[10:52] | No. | 不 |
[10:52] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没空解释这个 |
[10:54] | Is there a place your people can hide? | 你们有可以躲藏的地方吗? |
[10:55] | There are dozens of caverns surrounding the village. | 村子附近有多处洞窟 |
[10:57] | Our ancestors used them during the last culling. | 我们的祖先曾用来躲避洗劫的 |
[10:59] | Good.Come on,let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[11:03] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[11:04] | Take too long to explain. | 解释起来太费时间了 |
[11:06] | Too long? | 太费时间? |
[11:07] | We’ve been walking for hours now. | 我们都走了好几个小时了 |
[11:10] | Can I at least rest for a bit? | 你就不能让我歇会吗? |
[11:11] | No. | 不行 |
[11:13] | Just a few minutes? | 就几分钟 好不? |
[11:15] | A few minutes to allow your team to gain ground on us? | 你可以让你的队员赶上我们? |
[11:17] | What team? | 什么队伍? |
[11:19] | You’re from atlantis. | 你是从Atlantis来的 |
[11:20] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[11:20] | There were two men traveling with you. | 你和其它两人一起来的 |
[11:38] | Watch your step. | 大家看着脚下 |
[11:40] | Just keep going. | 继续走 |
[11:41] | It’s just past that gully,you’re almost there. | 过了那个峡谷就到了 |
[11:44] | That’s it,that’s it. | 没错 就这样 |
[11:45] | Mind your step,sir. | 先生 小心脚下 |
[11:46] | Sir? | 先生? |
[11:47] | Ma– ma’am. | 女–女士 |
[11:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:48] | – I– you have a – that is clearly a mustache. | – 我– 你有 – 那明明是胡子 |
[11:57] | That’s the last of them. | 这是最后一波人了 |
[11:58] | The village is empty now. | 村子已经彻底没人了 |
[11:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:00] | Go with them,make sure they stay in the caverns. | 跟他们一起去 让大家都待在山洞里 |
[12:03] | And keep ’em quiet,make sure no one makes a sound unless you hear from me. | 保持安静 没听到我的声音不要出声 |
[12:06] | Or me. | 或者我的 |
[12:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | Hey,maybe we should go back to the gate? | 嘿 要不我们返回星门去 |
[12:14] | No,go ahead. | 不 我继续 |
[12:14] | I’m going to keep tracking keller. | 我继续跟踪Keller |
[12:15] | I do not think it is wise for us to split up. | 我个人认为分开行动不是个明智的决定 |
[12:18] | We have no idea where the wraith are– | 我们不清楚Wraith在哪里 |
[12:19] | It takes too long to go back. | 回去太浪费时间了 |
[12:20] | That runner took her. | 那个Runner挟持了她 |
[12:21] | We let him get too far ahead,we’ll never find them. | 让他跑远了 就别想找到他了 |
[12:24] | Look,you want to go to the gate,go ahead. | 听着 你想去星门那就去吧 |
[12:25] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[12:26] | Ronon? Ronon? | |
[12:27] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[12:28] | I– oh,dammit! | 我 噢 该死! |
[12:30] | Ronon! Would you just– ronon! | 你能不能只是… |
[12:41] | You done trying to escape? | 你还想跑吗? |
[12:45] | More wraith close by. | 周围的Wraith越来越多了 |
[12:46] | We need to keep moving. | 我们不能停下来 |
[12:53] | You’re not from the village,are you? | 你不是村子里的人 对吗? |
[12:56] | I’ve never noticed you,and I pretty much met everyone. | 我从没见过你 那儿的每个人 我都有印象 |
[12:58] | Are you even from this planet? | 你是这个星球的人吗? |
[13:02] | You’re the one who brought the wraith here. | 是你把Wraith带到这儿的 |
[13:04] | They’re after you. | 他们尾随你而来 |
[13:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:08] | I’m a runner. | 我是个Runner |
[13:08] | You know about runners? | 你知道Runner吗? |
[13:10] | One of the men I’m traveling with,he used to be one. | 和我一同前来中的一个 他曾经也是 |
[13:13] | Used to be? | 曾经? |
[13:14] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:15] | Runners don’t stop being runners. | Runner永远都是Runner |
[13:17] | Yeah?Well,this one did. | 是吗?他不是 |
[13:18] | Yeah?Well,how? | 真的?怎么办到的? |
[13:22] | Take me to him,and we’ll tell you. | 带我去见他 然后我们会告诉你的 |
[13:25] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[13:28] | Look,we don’t have to be enemies. | 听着 我们没必要成为敌人 |
[13:33] | Nice try. | 不错的尝试 |
[13:38] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:39] | – If you – What? | – 如果你 – 怎样? |
[13:42] | This is where keller’s tracks start up again. | Keller的足迹在这儿又出现了 |
[13:45] | Look– smaller,shallower,atlantis tread. | 看 又小又浅的Atlantis式的靴印 |
[13:49] | These prints are bigger and deeper. | 而这些足印则更深更大 |
[13:53] | The runner. | 是Runner |
[13:54] | Keller’s tracks are uneven. | Keller的足印不平均 |
[13:56] | She’s either hurt or bound. | 要么受伤要么就是被绑起来了 |
[13:58] | Probably both. | 很可能二者都有 |
[14:00] | Well,at least the tracks are clear,though. | 虽然如此 至少足迹够明显 |
[14:01] | Easier to follow,right? | 追踪起来不难吧 恩? |
[14:03] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在了 |
[14:04] | No runner is that stupid. | Runner不会那么蠢的 |
[14:11] | It’s going to be dark soon. | 马上天黑了 |
[14:13] | Actually,we have two hours,43 minutes,and 17 seconds. | 事实上 我们还有2小时43分17秒的时间 |
[14:17] | This planet’s sun currently has a very gradual angle of descent and a very short night. | 这颗星球的太阳落角很平缓 夜晚也很短暂 |
[14:21] | I always make it a point to download the planetary data on every address I dial, | 我经常把所到星球的数据下载下来 |
[14:26] | even goodwill missions. | 即使是拜访友邻的任务 |
[14:27] | Yeah,things like atmospheric conditions,soil consistencies,available water supplies. | 比如说大气状况 土壤粘稠度 可用水资源补给等等 |
[14:32] | What? | 什么? |
[14:33] | Just wondering how long you’d make it out here without your little gadgets. | 只是想知道没有你那些小东西 你能咋呼多久? |
[14:36] | You know,I think you’d be surprised. | 我觉得你会惊讶的 |
[14:37] | You know,I mean,I may not be exactly what you’d call an outdoors person, | 你知道 我也许不是你们所谓的户外人士 |
[14:41] | but that doesn’t mean I don’t find the whole man vs. | 但是这并不代表我整个人对和大自然 |
[14:43] | Nature thing uninteresting. | 作斗争不感兴趣 |
[14:45] | Hell,I joined a scouting organization when I was a child. | 我小时候参加过童子军 |
[14:48] | Lodge 14 of the fort mcmurray eager beavers. | 墨里堡勤奋海狸研究14小队 |
[14:51] | Beavers? | 海狸? |
[14:52] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:52] | Large rodent.Big teeth. | 大型啮齿目动物 |
[14:54] | They use ’em to chop down trees and build dams– very industrious. | 他们用牙齿砍伐树木然后建造堤坝 非常勤奋 |
[14:57] | I was with them for a few months before they asked me to leave, | 我只待了几个月 他们就赶我走了 |
[15:00] | but I got the manual– still have it– scouting for beavers. | 不过我拿到了手册 一直没扔 捕捉海狸 |
[15:04] | Valuable resource. | 珍贵的资源 |
[15:05] | So,I think you’ll find,in a pinch,I handle myself very well,thank you very– what is it? | 所以 我相信你发现必要的时候 我自己能搞定 谢谢你 什么东西? |
[15:11] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[15:12] | Oh,my god. | 噢上帝 |
[15:13] | No,it’s wraith blood. | 不 是Wraith的 |
[15:16] | Here we go. | 这儿 |
[15:19] | Someone was sitting here. | 有人在这儿坐过 |
[15:24] | Look. | 看 |
[15:25] | Single set of tracks. | 只有一个人的足迹 |
[15:29] | but they left the trail going that way. | 但他这是声东击西 |
[15:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:32] | ‘Cause the footprints keep going this way. | 因为脚印一直朝向这条路 |
[15:34] | Single set. | 单人的 |
[15:35] | Yeah,I know,but maybe he’s carrying her again. | 是的 我知道 但是也许她被他背着 |
[15:38] | Or maybe they were attacked by the wraith, | 也有可能他们被Wraith袭击了 |
[15:39] | jennifer was stunned,and then the runner kills the wraith and disposes of the body, | Jennifer被击晕了 Runner杀死了Wriath 毁尸灭迹后 |
[15:45] | and then carries jennifer on up the trail. | 带着Jennifer朝这边走了 |
[15:49] | Look how deep these tracks are. | 看下这些足迹有多深 |
[15:51] | I say we follow these. | 我说我们朝这边走 |
[16:23] | Like I said,no runner is that stupid. | 我说过 没有Runner会这么蠢 |
[16:31] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[16:32] | We go up. | 上去 |
[16:34] | Up? | 上去? |
[16:35] | How? | 怎么上去? |
[16:36] | Do you have a rope? | 你有绳子? |
[16:38] | No need for ropes. | 不需要绳子 |
[16:45] | Did we just. | 我们刚才… |
[16:48] | how did we do that? | 怎么办到的? |
[16:51] | I was on a planet a while back. | 我以前在一个星球上时 |
[16:53] | Lots of technology. | 那有很多先进的科技 |
[16:54] | Got this from one of the locals. | 从一个当地人那搞来的 |
[16:57] | Barely put it on my arm before it fused to my skin. | 只要我一带上胳膊就会和皮肤融合 |
[16:59] | Since then,if I hit this light when it’s green, | 从那之后 绿灯时只要我敲击它 |
[17:02] | I can disappear,move around from place to place. | 我就可以消失 然后四处移动 |
[17:05] | Teleportation.That’s how you got me out of the village so fast. | 传送器 这就是为什么你能那么快把我从村子里带走 |
[17:09] | I can only go short distances. | 我只能短距离传送 |
[17:11] | It needs time to recharge between jumps,especially when I take someone with me. | 传输间需要充电 尤其是当我再带个人时 |
[17:15] | But it’s helped me stay ahead of the wraith. | 但是这能帮我始终赶在Wraith前面 |
[17:17] | I imagine so. | 可以想象 |
[17:22] | McKay! Mckay! | |
[17:25] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[17:41] | What the hell were you doing? | 你在搞什么飞机? |
[17:43] | At the moment? | 刚才? |
[17:44] | Killing wraith! | 枪杀Wraith! |
[17:44] | What are you stopping for? | 你停下来干嘛? |
[17:46] | I had a stone in my boot,I told you. | 跟你说了 我鞋里进石头了 |
[17:49] | No,you didn’T. | 你没说 |
[17:50] | I did! | 说了! |
[17:51] | I said “wait up,I got a stone in my boot. | 我说”等下 我鞋里进石头了” |
[17:52] | ” Every second you lag behind makes it that much harder for me to track this guy. | 你拖的越久 我就越难跟踪那家伙 |
[17:55] | Especially at night. | 尤其是晚上 |
[17:57] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[17:59] | We don’t have to play mantracker now. | 我们不用再玩躲猫猫了 |
[18:01] | We’re going to know exactly where this guy is. | 我们可以清楚知道这家伙去哪儿了 |
[18:06] | Thanks to this handy gadget. | 托这个小东西的福 |
[18:09] | Look at that signal. | 看看这个信号 |
[18:10] | They’re even farther away than I thought. | 他们走的比我想象的还要远 |
[18:17] | *****You,at some point,you’ll need my help. | 我保证 以后你绝对有用的着我的地方 |
[18:20] | You’ll see. | 你会发现的 |
[18:21] | There’ll be some problem you can’t solve,then you’ll turn to me, | 会有一些麻烦你解决不了 到时你就会向我求助了 |
[18:24] | I’ll figure it out in the nick of time. | 我会恰如其分的搞定它 |
[18:25] | You’ll say,”good job,” or just grunt or slap me on the back harder than necessary, | 然后你会说”干的漂亮”或者发出点咕噜声 或者在我背上使劲拍一下 |
[18:30] | anyways,the point is. | 不管怎样 重点是 |
[18:31] | we both have our gifts. | 上帝给了我们不同的天赋 |
[18:32] | So you need to stop resenting my presence here, | 所以你别在反感我在这儿了 |
[18:35] | and start realizing we’re on the same team,both trying to achieve the same goal. | 你该意意识到我们是一伙的 为一个目标而奋斗 |
[18:39] | All right? | 好吗? |
[18:40] | You listening? | 听到了没? |
[18:41] | We got the tracker. | 我们有跟踪器 |
[18:42] | Can you hear what I’m saying here? | 你听到我说什么了没? |
[18:44] | When are you going to tell me what you want from me? | 你什么时候才告诉我 你到底想从我这儿得到什么? |
[18:46] | I need you to help someone. | 我要你去帮一个人 |
[18:49] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:50] | That’s not important to you. | 对你来说不重要 |
[18:51] | You just need to give her medical attention. | 你只需要治疗她就是了 |
[18:53] | Her? | 她? |
[18:55] | Who is she,your wife? | 她是谁?你妻子? |
[18:57] | When we get there,I won’t be able to stay with you. | 等我们到那儿了 我就会离开你 |
[19:00] | The longer I’m in one place,the greater the danger. | 我在一个地方待的越久 危险程度就越大 |
[19:03] | Probably at least a dozen more wraith on the way. | 可能至少有一打Wraith在路上 |
[19:06] | Trail ends here. | 足迹到这儿就没了 |
[19:08] | Well,he’s dead ahead. | 他就在前面 |
[19:10] | So either he climbed this thing,or he figured out how to get around it. | 所以他要不然是爬上去的 要不然是找到路绕过去了 |
[19:13] | No sign they went around. | 没有迹象表明他们绕路而行 |
[19:14] | Well,so they must’ve had a rope or something. | 那他们肯定有绳子之类的 |
[19:16] | Unlike us. | 不像我们 |
[19:17] | Look,how are we going to get up there? | 听着 我们怎么上去 |
[19:19] | You said something about solving a problem? | 你之前不是说要解决问题的么 |
[19:21] | Yeah,technological problems,not rock-climbing problems. | 没错 技术活我行 可我没说是攀岩啊 |
[19:24] | Thought so. | 早知道了 |
[19:28] | Have you ever thought about trying to remove that tracking device? | 你有没有想过移除那个跟踪装置 |
[19:31] | You could say that. | 说的容易 |
[19:33] | Had a few doctors try. | 几个医生都试过了 |
[19:35] | No luck. | 没用 |
[19:36] | I have advanced medical technology with me. | 我身上带着先进的医疗设备 |
[19:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:40] | So I could probably remove it. | 所以也许我能移除掉 |
[19:42] | The runner I was telling you about? | 那个我告诉过你的Runner |
[19:44] | One of our doctors removed his tracking device. | 我们的一位医生移除了他的跟踪器 |
[19:45] | That’s how he was able to stop being a runner. | 这就是为什么他不再是一个Runner了 |
[19:47] | You have something in here that can remove it? | 你身上有可以移除掉那东西的设备? |
[19:50] | I have a scanner. | 我带了一台扫描仪 |
[19:52] | With that,I can pinpoint the location of your tracking device, | 有了它我可以很精确的找到你 身上跟踪器的位置 |
[19:56] | give you some anesthetic,make a quick incision,you’re free of it. | 给你打两针镇定剂 做个快速手术 你就自由了 |
[20:00] | I. | 我 |
[20:01] | Look,you say there’s someone who needs medical attention? | 听着 你说有人需要医护 |
[20:03] | It’s going to be a lot safer for all of us | 这样做对我们大家来说更加安全 |
[20:05] | if we throw the wraith off your trail before we get there. | 如果我们在到那儿之前就甩掉Wraith |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[20:31] | – If you try anything – Just turn around. | – 如果你试图 – 转身就好 |
[20:44] | Do you see it? | 看到了吗? |
[20:51] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[20:55] | Your tracking device. | 你的跟踪器 |
[20:57] | it’s different. | 很不同 |
[21:00] | it’s much more complicated. | 更加的复杂 |
[21:03] | It’s branched out,fused not only to your spine,but also your brain stem. | 它有很多分支 融合在你的脊椎里 还延伸至你的脑干里 |
[21:11] | Removing it would kill you. | 移除手术会让你丧命的 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:21] | We need to get moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 恩 |
[21:36] | Nightfall,17 minutes,but like I said,it’s very brief. | 黄昏 17分钟 不过像我说的 这很短 |
[21:40] | Like,uh,whitehorse in june. | 就像 呃 六月的白马市(加拿大城市) |
[21:42] | Oh,not that you have any idea what whitehorse is,or june,for that matter– | 呃 当然你不会知道白马市 或者6月是什么样子… |
[21:47] | What the–? | 什么…? |
[21:53] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |
[21:54] | Did you see that thing? | 你看到了吗? |
[22:00] | This guy is good. | 这家伙很在行 |
[22:01] | This guy’s a killer! | 要我的命啊! |
[22:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:09] | No one found it. | 没人发现 |
[22:10] | Found what? | 发现什么? |
[22:24] | Her name is celise. | 她叫Celise |
[22:27] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[22:29] | She fell,injured her leg. | 她摔倒时伤到了腿 |
[22:34] | I did my best to clean the wound,but. | 我会尽最大努力来清理创口 但是 |
[22:37] | It’s infected. | 她的腿已经被感染了 |
[22:39] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[22:40] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[22:43] | When she got worse,I went looking for a doctor. | 病情开始严重时 我去寻找医生 |
[22:45] | Wweent to three different planets. | 我们拜访了三个星球 |
[22:46] | I heard there were people from atlantis helping the village herewi th theirickness. | 然后听说来自Atlantis的人们 在村里治病救人 |
[22:50] | So I bro hhter here,found this cave to hide her, | 所以我把她带到这 藏在山洞里 |
[22:54] | set a few traps to keep the wraith– or anyone else– away, | 埋伏了一堆陷阱来阻止Wraith 和其他人靠近 |
[22:58] | then waited for you to show up. | 然后等待你们现身 |
[23:01] | You know,you could’ve just asked for my help instead of kidnapping me. | 你本可以直接叫我帮忙的 没必要绑架我 |
[23:05] | I couldn’t take that chance. | 我不能冒那个险 |
[23:07] | Most people don’t want anything to do with runners. | 大部分人都不愿意和Runner打交道 |
[23:13] | Is she your daughter? | 她是你的女儿么? |
[23:16] | No. | 不是 |
[23:18] | She lived in a village that was destroyed by the wraith. | 她来自于一个被Wraith毁灭的村子 |
[23:23] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[23:24] | You brought the wraith there? | 你把Wraith引去那的? |
[23:25] | I stayed thone e night. | 我只待了一个晚上 |
[23:27] | I didn’t think they’d find me that fast. | 我没料到他们会那么快就发现我 |
[23:30] | The culled the whole village. | 他们血洗了整个村子 |
[23:33] | Ce se wasthe only person I could save. | Celise是唯一的幸存者 |
[23:39] | How bad is she? | 她的情况有多糟? |
[23:41] | Very bad. | 很糟 |
[23:44] | Her blood pressure’s dangerously low. | 她的血压已经快降到危险值了 |
[23:45] | She’s septic,going into shock. | 她患了败血症 就要休克了 |
[23:47] | What does tt mean? | 什么意思? |
[23:48] | It means the wound is necrotic. | 意思说伤口已经坏死了 |
[23:50] | I’m going to have to surgically debride it,cut away the dead tissue. | 我马上给她清创 把坏死的组织切除 |
[23:55] | I’m going to start her on an I.V.Antibiotic, | 我现在给她静注抗生素 |
[23:57] | but she needs much stronger medications than I have with me. | 但她需要比我身上所带更强的药物 |
[24:03] | She’s a very,very sick girl. | 她非常非常虚弱 |
[24:06] | She can’t die. | 她不能死 |
[24:08] | You cannot let her die. | 你不能让她死 |
[24:11] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[24:15] | I’ll be close by. | 我就在附近 |
[24:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:44] | It’s okay,I’m here to help you. | 没事的 我来帮助你的 |
[24:47] | I gave you some medicine to numb your leg. | 我给你的腿上了些药 |
[24:49] | Do you feel any pain? | 还疼吗? |
[24:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:56] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[24:58] | Where’s kiryk? | Kiryk呢? |
[25:00] | Kiryk Kiryk. | |
[25:02] | So that’s his name. | 原来他叫这个名字 |
[25:04] | He’s just outside,keeping watch,making sure you’re safe.Okay? | 他就在外边守着 保护你的安全 好吗? |
[25:12] | That’s a beautiful doll. | 洋娃娃真漂亮 |
[25:15] | Kiryk made it for me. | Kiryk给我做的 |
[25:19] | Mean old kiryk,huh? | 自私的老Kiryk 恩? |
[25:21] | Go figure. | 看的出来 |
[25:23] | He’s not mean. | 他才不自私呢 |
[25:25] | He just pretends to be. | 他只是装成那样 |
[25:31] | I know someone just like him. | 我认识一个很像他的人 |
[25:35] | The signal’s circling. | 信号在打圈 |
[25:37] | Wherever he’s taking her,I think they’ve arrived. | 不管他把她带到哪去 我认为他们已经到目的地了 |
[25:40] | How long before daybreak? | 到黎明还有多久? |
[25:41] | Ah,not long now. | 呃 快了 |
[25:42] | Maybe under an hour. | 可能一小时内吧 |
[25:43] | It’s pretty short. | 很快 |
[25:47] | What are you doing?Shoot it! | 你在干吗?开枪啊 |
[25:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:09] | One less trap to worry about. | 又少了个陷阱 |
[26:11] | Is that supposed to be comforting? | 难道我该安心一些吗? |
[26:24] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[26:26] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[26:28] | I debrided the wound,cleaned it as best I could, | 我尽可能的清理了伤口 |
[26:31] | but she’s not out of danger,not by a long shot. | 但是她短期内没办法脱离危险 |
[26:35] | She needs a much stronger antibiotic regimen, | 她需要更强的抗生素疗法 |
[26:38] | not to mention the probability of a skin graft. | 更别提植皮手术了 |
[26:42] | I’d like to take her to atlantis. | 我要把她带到Atlantis去 |
[26:44] | Our infirmary can provide her with the proper care she needs. | 我们的医务室可以提供她 合适的治疗 |
[26:48] | I can’t go to atlantis. | 我不能去Atlantis |
[26:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:51] | You’re going to have to trust me with her care. | 你得相信 我会照顾好她的 |
[26:57] | As long as you return her to me when she’s healed. | 只要你答应她一好就把她还给我 |
[27:00] | Kiryk,you have to understand something. | Kiryk 你得明白些事情 |
[27:02] | There’s no guarantee she’s going to survive this. | 没人能保证她能够活下来 |
[27:04] | She’s still very sick. | 她仍然非常虚弱 |
[27:07] | But if she survives. | 但是如果她活下来了 |
[27:10] | being constantly hunted by the wraith is no life for a child. | 不断被Wraith追杀也不是 一个孩子该拥有的生活 |
[27:13] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[27:15] | If you really want her to live,you need to let her go. | 如果你真的想让她活下来 你就得放她走 |
[27:21] | If I knew that she would– | 如果我知道她会… |
[27:24] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[28:06] | Kiryk? : Kiryk? | |
[28:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[28:57] | The wraith stunned you. | 你被Wraith击晕了 |
[28:59] | Almost killed celise. | Celise差点没命 |
[29:02] | I couldn’t revive you– | 我弄不醒你 |
[29:02] | they must’ve hit you with a triple dose of whatever is in those stunners. | 他们肯定用了三倍的能量击晕你的 |
[29:06] | Anyway,I knew we had to get away from the cave, | 不管怎样 我知道我们得离开山洞 |
[29:08] | so I carried celise here,and then I went back,and literally dragged you the distance. | 所以我就把Celise抱到了这里 然后回去 把你拖了那么远的距离到这里 |
[29:15] | Not an easy task,let me tell you. | 非常艰难的工作 我实话跟你说 |
[29:18] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[29:19] | Stable,for the time being. | 目前为止还比较稳定 |
[29:21] | But. | 但是… |
[29:22] | her fever is still very high. | 她还在发高烧 |
[29:24] | The longer she stays on this planet,the greater the danger. | 她在这里呆得越久危险就越大 |
[29:32] | I’ll carry her. | 我可以抱着她 |
[29:33] | We’ll head back for the gate. | 然后我们到星门那里去 |
[29:34] | With the wraith closing in on us? | 在Wraith离我们越来越近的情况下? |
[29:35] | How far do you think we’re going to get? | 你觉得这样我们能走多久? |
[29:37] | A lot farther than you trying to carry her yourself. | 肯定比你抱着她走得远 |
[29:41] | Okay,look. | 好吧 听着 |
[29:43] | I’ve been thinking. | 我想了一下 |
[29:44] | I may not be able to remove the tracking device,but there might be a way to disable it. | 我虽然不能拿掉这个追踪装置 但我也许可以使它失效 |
[29:51] | This machine. | 这个机器… |
[29:52] | it’s called a defibrillator. | 叫做除颤器 |
[29:54] | It creates a powerful electric shock to restore someone’s heart to the proper rhythm, | 我们用它电击病人 以使他们的心跳 恢复到正常的韵律 |
[29:59] | and I think,if I can place the paddles on the skin directly above your tracking device, | 我想如果我能把这些接触板 放在追踪器上方的皮肤上 |
[30:04] | I might be able to overload the power source. | 我也许可以让它的电源过载 |
[30:07] | Fry the circuits. | 把电路给烧掉 |
[30:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:11] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[30:12] | Okay,but you should know that there’s no guarantees this is going to work | 好 但是你得知道我不能保证这会有效 |
[30:16] | ,and it also carries a lot of risk. | 而且风险很大 |
[30:20] | Well,if it works,the device will be disabled.If it kills me. | 嗯 如果成功了 追踪器就会失效 如果我因此死掉 |
[30:23] | same thing. | 也是一样的 |
[30:25] | The wraith won’t be able to track me anymore. | Wraith再也不能追踪我了 |
[30:31] | It’s time to stop running. | 该是停止跑来跑去的时候了 |
[30:36] | It’s not too much further. | 我们就快到了 |
[30:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:42] | Promise me you’ll make sure she’s cared for. | 你得保证她会受到很好的照顾 |
[30:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | The charge moves from one paddle to the other. | 电荷会从一个接触板移动到另一个 |
[31:05] | And your tracking device is going to be directly between them.Okay? | 而你的追踪装置就在它们之间 明白吗? |
[31:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:25] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[31:30] | Okay,here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[31:36] | What the hell? | 见鬼了 |
[31:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[31:39] | I don’t know,it just. | 我不知道 它就… |
[31:40] | suddenly stopped transmitting. | 突然停止发送信号了 |
[31:43] | We lost them. | 我们定位不了他们了 |
[31:50] | : Come on. | 加油啊 |
[32:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:05] | : What– what happened? | 发生…发生了什么事 |
[32:07] | I lost you for a moment. | 你的心脏停跳了一小会儿 |
[32:08] | But you’re back in the land of the living. | 但你现在活过来了 |
[32:12] | Did it work? | 成功了吗? |
[32:18] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[32:20] | The device isn’t transmitting any signals. | 追踪器已经不发送信号了 |
[32:22] | I think we successfully fried the sucker. | 我想我们已经把那个烂东西给烧掉了 |
[32:26] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[32:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:29] | I guess we fried that,too. | 我想那个也被烧了 |
[32:31] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[32:32] | Don’t need it anymore. | 反正也用不着了 |
[32:33] | Actually. | 事实上 |
[32:35] | I know someone who would love to inspect a gadget like that. | 我认识的一个人会很想要 研究一下这样的东西 |
[32:43] | Anything? | 发现什么了? |
[32:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:48] | A body was dragged through here. | 有一个人被从这里拖过去 |
[33:02] | You got something? | 你发现什么了? |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:05] | Two bodies laid here. | 两个人在这里躺过 |
[33:07] | Ground cover’s trampled in two spots. | 有两处地面被压过 |
[33:09] | So the wraith got to them before we did? | 这么说Wraith比我们先到了? |
[33:11] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[33:12] | I don’t see any wraith footprints anywhere. | 我没有看见任何Wraith脚印 |
[33:14] | Well,so what happened? | 那么 是怎么回事呢? |
[33:15] | What,they killed each other? | 难不成是他们把对方给杀了 |
[33:17] | No one’s dead. | 没有死人 |
[33:18] | At least they weren’t when they were here. | 至少在这里没死人 |
[33:21] | Look.One body was dragged through here. | 看 有一个人被拖到这里 |
[33:23] | by keller– her footprints. | 拖他的人是Keller 这是她的脚印 |
[33:24] | So she killed him. | 那么她把他给杀了 |
[33:25] | Probably in the process of disabling his tracking device. | 也许是在移除追踪装置的时候 他死了 |
[33:27] | Nah.She didn’t kill him. | 没有 她没有杀他 |
[33:29] | He was unconscious. | 他只是昏过去了 |
[33:31] | His footprints,side-by-side with hers,leaving the clearing that way. | 他们两的脚印并排从那里离开了 |
[33:34] | So,what,she brought him here unconscious,revived him,and they left together? | 这么说 她把昏迷中的他拖到了这里 然后把他弄醒 然后他们一起走了? |
[33:37] | Looks like it. | 看上去像是这样 |
[33:38] | Hey.Wait a second.You said there were two bodies. | 嘿 等一下 你说有两个人的痕迹 |
[33:40] | So,what,she took a nap? | 难到是她睡了一觉? |
[33:41] | No.Too small for keller. | 不是 那个和Keller相比太小了 |
[33:42] | My guess is someone else is with them. | 我猜还有一个人和他们在一起 |
[33:45] | Probably a child. | 也许是个孩子 |
[33:47] | But no footprints? | 但没有脚印? |
[33:49] | No. | 没有 |
[33:51] | She was carried here. | 她是被抱过来了 |
[33:52] | She?How could you possibly know the kid was a girl | 她? 你怎么知道是一个女孩? |
[34:05] | Darts. | Dart战机 |
[34:06] | Looks like we’re not the only ones who noticed his signal died. | 看起来不止我们注意到信号消失了 |
[34:14] | Could sure use that teleportation device now. | 现在我们就需要那个传送装置了 |
[34:17] | There’s a path down not too far from here. | 这附近有一条下去的路 |
[34:20] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[34:21] | I’ll check to make sure it’s still safe. | 我看看那里安不安全 |
[34:37] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[34:38] | Ronon,wait! | Ronon 等一下! |
[34:39] | Jennifer! Jennifer! | |
[34:39] | Make him stop! | 叫他停下! |
[34:40] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么啊? |
[34:46] | Ronon,please! | Ronon 求你! |
[34:47] | Stop! | 停下! |
[34:49] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[34:49] | Grab her! | 抱住她! |
[34:54] | Stop! | 停下 |
[34:57] | Listen,he just wanted me to help the little girl. | 他只是想让我帮助一个小女孩 |
[34:59] | She’s sick! | 她生病了 |
[35:01] | She’s dying. | 她快要死了 |
[35:02] | We need to get her back to atlantis. | 我们得把她带回Atlantis |
[35:04] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[35:06] | Please? | 求你了! |
[35:15] | – Jennifer,the-the – Her sutures have torn. | – Jennifer 那个…那个… – 她的伤口裂开了 |
[35:18] | I need to restitch her before we can move her. | 我得重新缝合以后 我们才能带她走 |
[35:27] | You got wraith looking for you. | 有Wraith在找你 |
[35:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:30] | Listen,you stand a better chance fighting them together than fighting each other. | 听我说 你们联合起来的存活几率比较大 |
[35:33] | I mean,obviously the odds of actually winning are still ridiculously low,but– | 我是说 很明显你们胜利的几率很低 但是… |
[35:37] | Not helping. | 别帮倒忙了 |
[35:38] | I’m going to go. | 我去别的地方吧 |
[35:39] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[35:42] | This place is going to be swarming with wraith. | 这地方很快就会充满Wraith |
[35:46] | It’s better off if we work together. | 我们最好合作 |
[36:03] | All right,she’s ready. | 好了 她可以动了 |
[36:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:12] | Wraith! Wraith! | |
[36:15] | Oh,crap. | 噢 该死 |
[36:19] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[36:32] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[36:33] | I will! | 我会的 |
[36:58] | where’d you learn to fight like | 你是在哪学会刚才那个的 |
[37:02] | been taking a few sparring lessons. | 我上了几节搏击课 |
[37:10] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[37:13] | I tried to stabilize her,but she needs stronger medication. | 我尝试控制她的病情 但是我们需要更强力的药物 |
[37:17] | You know,you could’ve just asked for her assistance as opposed to kidnapping her. | 你知道 你可以直接叫她帮忙 而不用绑架她 |
[37:19] | He knows,rodney. | 他知道Rodney |
[37:21] | Here,I got you something. | 给你 我给你弄到个东西 |
[37:22] | It’s a kind of teleportation device. | 这是一种传送装置 |
[37:24] | Teleportation?Really? | 传送? 真的? |
[37:25] | Well,it was,anyway. | 至少原来是的 |
[37:27] | I kind of broke it. | 我可能把它弄坏了 |
[37:31] | Is she family? | 她是你家人吗? |
[37:33] | I brought the wraith to her village. | 我把Wraith带到了她的村庄 |
[37:36] | She’s the sole survivor. | 她是唯一的幸存者 |
[37:39] | It’s not easy. living with that. | 要承受这个… 很不容易 |
[37:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:46] | We’re going to get you out of this. Both of you. | 我们会帮你们两个 摆脱困境的 |
[38:09] | I count six wraith on the ground. | 地面上有六个Wraith |
[38:10] | Six that we can see. | 我们能看见6个 |
[38:12] | Probably more in the surrounding woods. | 周围的森林里可能更多 |
[38:13] | Want to make a run for it? | 你想闯一闯吗? |
[38:14] | Shoot our way through? | 用枪开出一条路? |
[38:16] | The ships will be alerted as soon as the shooting starts. | 一旦有枪击 所有的飞船都会收到警报 |
[38:19] | We’ll be culled before we can even dial. | 我们还没拨号就会被掳走 |
[38:21] | Just going to have to take our chances. | 那我们就需要试试运气吧 |
[38:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:24] | You fixed it! | 你把它修好了 |
[38:26] | I don’t know about “fixed,” more of a patch. | 我不知道有没有修好 只能算是补了一下 |
[38:27] | It’s incredibly complicated technology. | 这个技术非常的复杂 |
[38:28] | I’m not sure if it’ll actually | 我不确定它能… |
[38:30] | What’re you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[38:33] | I’m going to improve our chances. | 我要去给我们增大些机会 |
[38:39] | Don’t go down there by yourself. | 你别自己下去 |
[38:42] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[38:43] | Get ready to attack that clearing. | 准备好攻击那块地方 |
[38:45] | Look,just-just-just wait a second,all right? | 听着 就…就…就等一下号码? |
[38:47] | I’m not sure if I actually fixed it. | 我不确定我是不是把它修好了 |
[38:48] | You’ll need to test it before you– | 你得先测试一下… |
[38:55] | I guess I did fix it. | 我想我是修好了 |
[39:07] | He’s at the gate! | 他在星门那儿 |
[39:09] | Stay with them. | 和他们呆在一起 |
[39:31] | He’s dialing the gate. | 他在拨号 |
[40:13] | We’ve got to get a move on. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[40:15] | All right,well, | 好的 嗯 |
[40:16] | we’ll take her to the gate,then I’ll go back,tell people it’s safe to return to the village. | 我们把她抱到星门那 然后我回去 告诉大家可以回到村子里去了 |
[40:33] | Uh,no,no,as they fly up,you want to use that button there to shoot them. | 不对 不对 它们飞上去的时候 你要用这个按钮打它们 |
[40:38] | Shoot the ducks? | 打鸭子干嘛? |
[40:40] | They’re not real ducks,obviously. | 它们明显不是真的鸭子 |
[40:42] | They’re just,you know,for pretend. | 我们只是…你知道装成那样 |
[40:43] | Maybe you should show her a different game. | 也许你应该给她玩别的有戏 |
[40:45] | Yeah.Yeah,sure.Here. | 嗯 好的 给我 |
[40:47] | Well,how’s our little patient? | 嗯 我们的小病人怎么样了 |
[40:49] | Oh,much better. | 喔 好多了 |
[40:51] | She’s a heck of a fighter. | 她非常的坚强 |
[40:53] | Is he bothering you? | 他是不是在烦你? |
[40:54] | Because I can have him removed. | 我可以叫他消失 |
[40:55] | Forcibly. | 强制性的 |
[40:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:58] | Yeah.He’s kidding. | 嗯 他在开玩笑呢 |
[40:59] | I talked to one of the families on 985– the woman’s home we visited? | 我和985上的一个家庭谈过了 就是我们去过的那个女的那家 |
[41:03] | She’d love to have celise come live with them. | 她很乐意Celise去和他们住在一起 |
[41:05] | That’s great. | 那好极了 |
[41:07] | Will I see kiryk again? | 我能再见到Kiryk吗? |
[41:12] | I don’t know,sweetheart. | 我不知道 甜心 |
[41:13] | We’re still looking for him. | 我们还在找他 |
[41:15] | Keeping our eyes and ears open. | 我们会注意一切渠道的 |
[41:17] | Hey,I brought you something. | 嘿 我给你带来点东西 |
[41:19] | I think you dropped this in the woods. | 我想你把这个丢在森林里了 |
[41:23] | My doll. | 我的娃娃 |
[41:41] | – What? – Okay. | – 什么? – 好吧 |
[41:44] | here’s the thing. | 有件事 |
[41:45] | I’ve been thinking.And,uh, | 我一直在思考 呃 |
[41:47] | I need to know your intentions. | 我得知道你的企图 |
[41:50] | Intentions? | 企图? |
[41:50] | With jennifer? | 对Jennifer的 |
[41:53] | I don’t have any intentions. | 我没任何企图 |
[41:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:04] | What do you mean by “intentions? | 你说企图是什么意思? |
[42:06] | ” I mean,are you interested in her in A. | 我是说 你对她有没有 呃… |
[42:09] | romantic. | 罗曼蒂克的那种 |
[42:11] | fashion? | 兴趣? |
[42:13] | No. | 没有 |
[42:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:18] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:21] | Maybe I do. | 也许我 |
[42:22] | Have. | 是有 |
[42:23] | intentions. | 企图的 |
[42:26] | Do you have intentions? | 你有企图吗? |
[42:28] | Yes,well,of course I do. | 是的 我当然有 |
[42:28] | That’s why I was asking you. | 所以我才来问你 |
[42:30] | So what are we going to do about it? | 所以该怎么办呢? |
[42:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:33] | I won’t fight you for her,if that’s what you’re thinking. | 你别打主意哦 我不会为她和你打架的 |
[42:35] | – Great! – I’m not going to step aside,either. | – 很好! – 但我也不会滚到一边去的 |
[42:37] | So. | 所以 |
[42:39] | we’re just going to have to let her decide. | 让她选吧 |
[42:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:49] | So. | 那么… |
[42:51] | may the best man win. | 胜者为王败者寇 |