时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You have some wraith dna. | 你身上有Wraith的DNA |
[00:07] | My father told people that it was a gift. | 我父亲说 这是一种天赋 |
[00:09] | Ah, they’ve picked up my signal. | 他们收到了我的信号 |
[00:11] | A subspace tracking device. | 子空间跟踪装置 |
[00:13] | I had it implanted. | 是我安置的 |
[00:16] | The hives are firing on each other. | Wraith母舰正在相互攻击 |
[00:17] | – Are you sure? – Definitely. | – 你确定? – 确定 |
[00:18] | They’re not pulling any punches either. | 而且是毫不手软 全力攻击 |
[00:22] | So all it took was the destruction of my ship for you to finally trust me. | 直到我失去了一艘飞船 你们才终于相信我 |
[00:26] | Oh, not true, I still don’t trust you. | 不是 我仍然不相信你 |
[00:28] | I’ve refined the retrovirus to create the perfect balance– | 我改进了那个逆转录病毒 实现了完美的平衡… |
[00:32] | ability well beyond any normal human, | 拥有超出常人的能力 |
[00:34] | but without the one weakness that will be the downfall of the wraith… | 却摆脱了将要造成Wraith毁灭的弱点… |
[00:44] | the need to feed. | 吸食的必要性 |
[00:57] | I still say we should’ve brought backup. | 我还是觉得 我们应该带些后援 |
[01:00] | Another jumper, or a marine unit, something. | 多带艘Jumper 或者一队海军陆战队 |
[01:02] | This is intended to be a diplomatic mission, rodney. | 这是一次外交任务 Rodney |
[01:04] | What kind of message would that send? | 如果照你做的话 传达的是什么信息? |
[01:06] | Well, a strong one, hopefully. | 一个很强烈的信号 |
[01:07] | Everybody’s going to be fine if they don’t panic. | 只要不要恐慌 大家都不会有事 |
[01:10] | Easier said than done. | 说起来容易 |
[01:13] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[01:22] | My god, how big is that thing? | 老天啊 那家伙有多大啊? |
[01:24] | Never seen a hive in space, huh? | 从没见过真正的母舰吧? |
[01:26] | I’ve never seen one period. | 好长一段时间没见过了 |
[01:30] | I mean, I’ve seen video logs, but never in person. | 我是说 我看过视频记录 不过从没亲眼目睹过 |
[01:32] | Well, you never forget your first. | 第一次总会让你印象深刻 |
[01:35] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[01:36] | Apparently. We’re receiving a transmission. | 显然是的 收到传输信号 |
[01:40] | Docking instructions. | 停靠指示 |
[01:41] | What, no, “hello. Greetings, weary travelers?” | 怎么不说 “你好 客人们 进来休息吧” |
[01:44] | Guess not. So much for the red carpet. | 我猜也是 看来红地毯是没得走了 |
[02:00] | So, what happens now? | 接下来呢? |
[02:02] | Well, if history has taught us anything, this is the part where we get double-crossed and taken prisoner. | 从历史经验来看 接下来 我们会被欺骗出卖 然后被抓 |
[02:06] | That will not happen this time, rodney. | 这次不会了 Rodney |
[02:08] | We were invited, remember? | 我们是被邀请来的 不记得了? |
[02:10] | And that makes a difference? | 有什么区别么? |
[02:14] | Right on cue. | 走吧 |
[02:27] | This looks a little familiar. | 不出所料 |
[03:36] | lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[03:42] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[03:44] | You understand. | 你也知道 |
[03:45] | You can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[03:48] | Welcome to my ship. | 欢迎登船 |
[03:56] | The Queen | 女王 |
[03:57] | This is my second-in-command. | 这是我的副官 |
[04:00] | I’ve asked him to be a part of these discussions. | 我让他参与这次商谈 |
[04:02] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[04:10] | Fruit bowl, nice touch. | 果盘 不错 |
[04:11] | Well, we picked them up on our travels. | 专门为你们准备的 |
[04:14] | I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. | 希望能为我们的商谈带来一些 和谐的气氛 |
[04:18] | I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them. | 希望它们有种植它们的农夫那么美味 |
[04:23] | All right, let’s just get this over with. | 好了 先别谈这个了 |
[04:26] | So, I understand you have a proposal, | 我知道你们有个提议 |
[04:28] | a breakthrough of some kind? | 具有突破性的建议? |
[04:31] | This is dr.Keller. She’s our chief medical officer, and she’s going to explain everything to you. | 这位是Keller医生 我们的首席医疗官 让她跟你解释一下 |
[04:35] | Well, um… | 嗯… |
[04:38] | uh, as you may already know, | 你可能已经知道了 |
[04:41] | we recently stumbled across a lab belonging to michael, | 我们最近偶然发现了Michael的一个实验室 |
[04:46] | – the wraith that we– – I know who he is. | – 就是那个… – 我知道他是谁 |
[04:49] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[04:51] | Word of your success against him spread rapidly among my kind. | 你们打败他的消息 已经迅速在我们当中传开了 |
[04:56] | We are very grateful. | 非常感谢 |
[04:58] | Trust me, we didn’t do it for you. | 相信我 我们并不是 为了你们才这样做的 |
[05:01] | Anyway, we recovered a database from his lab that allowed us to continue his research into– | 我们从他实验室中找到了一个数据库 从而可以继续他的研究… |
[05:06] | for what purpose? | 什么研究? |
[05:09] | We’ve come up with a gene therapy | 一种基因治疗方案 |
[05:11] | that alters wraith dna in a small but significant way. | 能够改变Wraith的DNA |
[05:17] | In a nutshell– we think we can make it so that you, and any other wraith we treat, | 简而言之 我们可以让你 以及其他接受治疗的Wraith… |
[05:25] | will never need to feed on humans again. | 不用再吸食人类 |
[05:31] | This is absurd. | 真荒谬 |
[05:33] | Well, actually, it’s not as big of a change as you might think. | 实际上 改变没有你想象中的那么大 |
[05:38] | Your bodies already contain all the organs necessary to digest food. | 你们的身体已经拥有了 所有消化食物必须的器官 |
[05:42] | Here. | 给 |
[05:44] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[05:48] | If I consume this, | 吃了这个 |
[05:50] | it may give me a moment’s pleasure, | 也许可以给我带来片刻快感 |
[05:54] | but it will not sustain me. | 可并不能支撑我身体的需要 |
[05:56] | But that can change, at least in theory. | 但这是可以改变的 至少从理论上来说是这样 |
[05:59] | Why would we want this? | 我们为什么要这样? |
[06:01] | Of what benefit is it? | 这样有什么好处? |
[06:03] | Well, think about it. | 想想吧 |
[06:04] | If you put yourself on regular food, you could give up all those tiresome cullings. | 如果能吃普通食物 你们就不用 四处洗劫了 |
[06:09] | It would give you a significant advantage over other hives. | 这样你们就能大大领先其他Wraith |
[06:12] | Not to mention I could stop waiting for the chance to kill you, in theory. | 更不用提我一直在找机会干掉你 从理论上来说 |
[06:17] | Our current feeding process gives us strength, | 现在的取食能给我们带来力量 |
[06:20] | our ability to heal, our longevity. | 带来自愈和长生不老的能力 |
[06:24] | Well, um, we’re not entirely sure how this change would affect your, um… gifts. | 我们还不是很清楚这种改变 对你们的”能力”会带来什么影响 |
[06:31] | They may continue, although possibly in a diminished form. | 这些能力可能不会消失 但也许会减弱 |
[06:36] | Possibly? | 可能? |
[06:37] | It’s difficult to know from lab tests. | 很难从实验室测试判断 |
[06:39] | We can’t be sure until we administer it to, um, live subjects. | 除非我们能在活体身上做实验 |
[06:47] | Well, let’s not forget that michael spread the modified hoffan drug to dozens of worlds, possibly more. | 还有别忘了Michael在几十个星球 散布了变异后的病毒 |
[06:53] | I mean, no one knows for sure, right? | 没人能确定是哪些星球 是吧? |
[06:55] | Which means that every time you feed, you’re taking a risk. | 也就是说 你们每次取食 都是在冒险 |
[06:58] | Bottom line is, there’s not enough food to go around. | 最基本的情况是周围的食物不够了 |
[07:01] | That’s why you wraith are at each other’s throats. So… | 这也就是你们自相残杀的原因 所以… |
[07:05] | here’s your chance. | 希望你能抓住这次机会 |
[07:19] | This is wrong. | 这样做是错的 |
[07:20] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这里 |
[07:22] | I don’t know, from where I was sitting, things seemed to go pretty well. | 不知道 从目前来看 好像一切都进展顺利 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:28] | You don’t seem too happy about it. | 你看起来好像不太高兴 |
[07:29] | I was just expecting a little more resistance. | 原以为会碰到更多抵触 |
[07:32] | Well, he hasn’t said yes yet. | 他还没有正式答应呢 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but something makes me think he wants to. | 是啊 不过我感觉他愿意接受 |
[07:36] | And why not? It is a reasonable offer. | 为什么不呢? 这种提议有情有据 |
[07:38] | Why are we thinking of ways to fix them | 我们为什么老在想怎么转变他们 |
[07:40] | when we should be thinking of ways to kill them? | 而不是想怎么杀光他们? |
[07:42] | We’ve been trying to do that for four years. They’re still here. | 我们已经做了4年尝试了 可他们还在 |
[07:44] | The wraith may not deserve our consideration, but as john pointed out, we’re not doing this for them. | Wraith也许并不值得我们去同情 不过 就像John说的 这样做并不只是为了他们 |
[07:49] | There’s something going on here, something he’s not telling us. | 这里有些事情他还没有告诉我们 |
[07:52] | What a surprise. | 真让人惊讶啊 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:58] | Am I disturbing you? | 我是不是打扰你们了? |
[08:00] | Come in. | 欢迎 |
[08:01] | I have… | 我已经… |
[08:03] | considered your offer. | 我仔细考虑过了你们的提议 |
[08:06] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[08:08] | I believe your idea has merit, | 我觉得你们的主意不错 |
[08:10] | if you can make the treatment to work. | 如果这种治疗的确有效的话 |
[08:13] | It’ll work. | 肯定有效 |
[08:14] | Of course, converting a single hive would be pointless. | 当然 转变一艘母舰没有任何意义 |
[08:17] | It would make little difference to the humans of this galaxy and would make us pariahs amongst are own kind. | 这对这个星系的人类来说没任何区别 反而会让我们被同类遗弃 |
[08:22] | Wait a minute, I thought you worked with a whole group of hives. | 等等 你不是还有一大堆母舰同盟么? |
[08:24] | I do, but I may have… | 是的 不过我可能… |
[08:26] | exaggerated my position within the alliance. | 夸大了自己在同盟中的角色 |
[08:29] | He doesn’t have the clout. | 他说话不算数 |
[08:31] | Then he’s no good to us. | 那他对我们就毫无用处了 |
[08:33] | There’s only one you need to convince. | 你们只需要说服一个人 |
[08:37] | Among all the queens in the alliance, one sits above the rest. | 在联盟中所有的女王中 有一位地位最高 |
[08:42] | We call her the primary. | 我们称她为第一女王 |
[08:45] | The uber-queen? | 超级女王? |
[08:47] | Convince her, and the rest will fall into line. | 只要说服她 其他人就都会听从 |
[08:50] | Then convince her. | 那就去说服她 |
[08:51] | She will only speak with another queen. | 她只跟其他女王说话 |
[08:54] | And your queen was killed last year in the skies above atlantis. | 而你们的女王去年 在Atlantis上空被杀死了 |
[08:58] | Regrettably, yes, | 很遗憾 是的 |
[09:00] | but the primary does not know this. | 可第一女王并不知道 |
[09:04] | You… | 你… |
[09:05] | you bluffed your way into the alliance and convinced them you still have a queen? | 你混进了联盟 还骗他们 你现在还有一位女王? |
[09:10] | They would not have accepted me otherwise. | 否则他们就不会接受我了 |
[09:12] | Up to now, I’ve been able to maintain this subterfuge, | 直到现在 还没有被他们发现 |
[09:16] | but a face-to-face meeting, | 不过面对面交谈 |
[09:20] | that would be difficult. | 就是另外一回事了 |
[09:25] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[09:27] | there is only one person who could help me. | 只有一个人能帮我 |
[09:37] | This is crazy. | 这简直是疯了 |
[09:38] | Believe me, this is not a decision I am taking lightly. | 相信我 我是经过慎重考虑 才做出这个决定的 |
[09:41] | Do you realize what he’s asking you to do? | 你知不知道他要你做什么? |
[09:43] | Well, dr.Keller assures me that the procedure is completely reversible and will have no lasting ill-effects. | Keller医生保证这一过程是完全可逆的 而且不会有长期副作用 |
[09:48] | I’m not talking about the procedure. | 我说的不是这个 |
[09:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:53] | Look, even if this works, even if all the wraith stop feeding, you think they’re going to become nice and friendly overnight? | 即便这个计划成功了 所有Wraith都停止吸食 你指望他们会一夜之间就变得友好善良了么 |
[09:58] | No. | 不会 |
[09:59] | They’re going to have a massive technological advantage. | 他们拥有了巨大的优势 |
[10:02] | You’re suggesting they will enslave the people of this galaxy rather than feed on them. | 你是说他们会奴役整个星系中的人民 而不是取食他们 |
[10:06] | We’ve seen the same thing happen in our galaxy. | 这种事情在我们的星系中已经发生了 |
[10:08] | You didn’t voice this objection before. | 可你以前并没有提出反对意见 |
[10:10] | Nobody was asking you to risk your life. | 那时没人要你拿自己的性命去冒险 |
[10:15] | My wraith dna makes me the only possible candidate. | 我身上的Wraith DNA决定了 我是唯一的人选 |
[10:19] | Anyone else would be detected by the queen immediately. | 其他任何人都会立刻被女王发现 |
[10:22] | Well, that’s fine, by my question is, why now? | 这都不要紧 我的问题是 为什么是现在? |
[10:25] | The wraith are busy killing each other. Why don’t we just sit back and watch? | Wraith正忙于自相残伤 我们干嘛不 作壁上观呢? |
[10:29] | Eventually, one faction will emerge victorious, | 其中肯定有一方会取得胜利 |
[10:32] | and then everything will go back to the way it was. | 最终一切都会恢复原样 |
[10:34] | But maybe not for a while, so we can afford to wait. | 可目前不会 我们可以等 |
[10:37] | And if todd’s alliance is destroyed? | 如果Todd的联盟被打败了呢? |
[10:39] | We may never have another opportunity like this again. | 我们就不会有这样的机会了 |
[10:43] | I admit, this may not solve the wraith problem once and for all, | 我承认 这个机会也许不会 一次性解决所有问题 |
[10:46] | but there are people alive today who will be culled in the coming weeks and months, | 可在将来的几个星期甚至几个月 还有很多活着的人们会被取食 |
[10:50] | and if I can save even some of them, I have to try. | 如果我有机会拯救他们 那就值得一试 |
[10:55] | If not for myself, then for my son. | 即便不是为我 为我儿子也是值得的 |
[10:59] | Colonel sheppard, come in. | Sheppard中校 回话 |
[11:02] | This is sheppard, go ahead. | 我是Sheppard 请讲 |
[11:04] | Mr. Woolsey wanted me to inform you, sir, he’s here. | Woolsey先生要我通知你 他来了 |
[11:14] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定已经准备好了? |
[11:16] | As ready as I’ll ever be. | 是的 准备好了 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[11:21] | I feel like you’re being pressured into this because of my research. | 我感觉你是被我的研究逼到这一步的 |
[11:24] | I am not being pressured into anything, | 我没有被任何人逼过 |
[11:27] | and your research may save thousands, even millions of lives. | 而你的研究 也许会拯救成千上万条生命 |
[11:31] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[11:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的? |
[11:47] | Just remember, | 给我记住 |
[11:50] | if anything happens to her, | 如果她出了什么事 |
[11:54] | there won’t be anywhere in the galaxy you can hide. | 你就是跑到天涯海角 我都会把你揪出来 |
[11:59] | Is that all? | 说完了吗? |
[12:05] | Right. | 对 |
[12:07] | How is my patient? | 我的病人在哪? |
[12:09] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[12:11] | Very well, let’s get started. | 很好 我们开始吧 |
[12:15] | Don’t worry, he’s just here as a technical advisor. | 别担心 他只作技术指导 |
[12:17] | I’m going to be performing the surgery. | 执刀的人是我 |
[12:20] | All right, we’re ready. | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[13:19] | When are we going to get to see her? | 我们什么时候可以去看她? |
[13:20] | Give it some time, just relax. | 给他们点时间 别紧张 |
[13:21] | I can’T. I had, like, three cups of coffee. I’m completely wired. | 我做不到 我已经喝了三杯咖啡了 现在处于极度亢奋状态 |
[13:24] | Really? I hadn’t noticed. | 真的么? 我怎么没注意到 |
[13:33] | All right, you can see her now. | 好了 你们可以去看她了 |
[13:44] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[13:52] | Now, assume your throne. | 现在 坐到你的宝座上去 |
[14:05] | Are you trying to get us both killed? | 你打算害死我们? |
[14:09] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:11] | At the first sign of deception, the primary will not hesitate to slit our throats! | 只要察觉到一丝欺骗的迹象 第一女王就会毫不犹豫切断我们的脖子 |
[14:15] | You said she would sense my wraith dna. | 你说过她能感觉得到我的Wraith DNA |
[14:18] | It is not your dna that concerns me. | 我关注的不是你的DNA |
[14:21] | It is your manner, your bearing. | 而是你的言谈举止 |
[14:26] | You project apprehension. | 你表现得畏首畏脚 |
[14:29] | Well, given the circumstances– | 考虑到现在的情况… |
[14:31] | it may be understandable, but it is not acceptable! | 也许可以理解 不过绝对不能接受! |
[14:35] | Above all, | 一句话 |
[14:38] | you must never show weakness. | 在任何时候你都不能显露出软弱 |
[14:44] | Now… again! | 现在… 再来! |
[14:48] | How long is this going to take, anyway? | 还要多久? |
[14:50] | Until todd’s satisfied she can pass as a wraith queen. | 直到让Todd满意为止 |
[14:53] | You know, personally, I’m not inclined to rush this thing. | 从个人角度来讲 我也觉得应该慢慢来 |
[14:55] | She’s already too convincing if you ask me. | 可我觉得她已经很像了 |
[14:57] | Creeps me out. | 把我吓坏了 |
[14:59] | She’s still teyla, underneath all that. | 可她还是Teyla 在峥嵘的表面之下 |
[15:02] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[15:04] | Look, I’m not any crazier about this than you guys, | 听着 跟你们一样 我也觉得这件事很疯狂 |
[15:06] | but the fact is, todd’s putting his life on the line, too. | 可现在的事实是 Todd也决定豁出命去干了 |
[15:09] | I don’t think he’d go in there with her if he didn’t think she could pull this off. | 如果觉得她不能过关 他自己也不会跟他一起去 |
[15:17] | Where’s teyla? | Teyla呢? |
[15:18] | Resting. | 正在休息 |
[15:19] | You’ll be pleased to know we’ve received word back from the primary’s hive. | 很高兴通知你们 我们已经收到 第一女王的回信了 |
[15:23] | We’ve been instructed to meet them at their current location. | 通知我们前去会面 |
[15:25] | So, what’s the plan? | 那计划是怎么安排的? |
[15:27] | Once we arrive, we make contact with the ship and make our way over. | 我们抵达之后 和他们取得联系 然后过去 |
[15:30] | Then teyla will put forward my proposal. | Teyla会提出我的方案 |
[15:32] | Oh, your proposal? | 你的方案? |
[15:34] | Believe me, the less the primary knows about my dealings with the humans of atlantis, the better. | 相信我 最好不要让第一女王知道 我在和Atlantis的人类打交道 |
[15:38] | If she doesn’t know it’s coming from us, what are the chances she’s going to buy it? | 可如果她不知道这是我们的方案 那又何谈认同呢? |
[15:41] | Our alliance has recently been dealt a number of setbacks. | 我们的同盟最近遭遇到一些失败 |
[15:45] | You’re getting your asses kicked. | 你们被人K了 |
[15:47] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[15:49] | Although the primary would never admit it out loud, | 虽然第一女王没有公开承认这一点 |
[15:52] | but the one thing stronger than her pride | 不过有件事情比她的颜面更重要 |
[15:57] | is her instinct for survival. | 那就是生存的本能 |
[16:16] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[16:19] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[16:33] | So… | 终于… |
[16:35] | at long last we meet. | 我们见面了 |
[16:38] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[16:41] | Many among my crew were beginning to think you didn’t exist. | 我的很多船员都开始质疑 你是否存在了 |
[16:50] | You must point them out to me, | 那你必须告诉我他们都是哪些人 |
[16:52] | so that I may remove all doubt from their minds. | 我好亲自消除他们的疑虑 |
[16:58] | That will no longer be necessary. | 没这个必要了 |
[17:01] | Make your way to my ship, | 到我的飞船上来吧 |
[17:04] | and do not keep me waiting again. | 别再让我等待了 |
[17:11] | She likes you. | 她很喜欢你 |
[17:13] | You think so? | 你怎么知道? |
[17:15] | It was as warm a reception as we could expect. | 比我们想像中的态度要好 |
[17:26] | How’d it go? | 进展如何? |
[17:27] | Apparently, quite well. | 还不错 |
[17:29] | They’re preparing a shuttle to take me over to the other hive. | 他们准备派艘飞船来接我们过去 |
[17:32] | You know we can pull the plug anytime you want, you just give us the word. | 我们随时可以带你走 你只要说一声就行 |
[17:35] | No. | 不 |
[17:36] | We’ve come this far. I intend to go through with this. | 已经走了这么远了 我决定干到底 |
[17:39] | Well, we’ll be right here. | 那我们在这儿等你 |
[17:40] | If anything goes wrong, we’ll get you out. | 如果出了什么差漏 我们会救你出来 |
[17:42] | But nothing’s going to. | 不会出事的 |
[17:43] | – Rodney… – Well, no, of course not, but I’m just saying, if it does– – rodney… | – 当然还没有 我是说如果… |
[17:46] | which it won’T. | 不会出事的 |
[17:48] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:50] | just be careful over there. | 小心点 |
[18:21] | Welcome to my ship. | 欢迎登上我的飞船 |
[18:24] | Where is your queen? | 你们女王呢? |
[18:26] | You will meet her in time. | 很快就会见到她了 |
[18:29] | Inform the bridge they’re onboard. | 告诉舰桥 他们登船了 |
[18:32] | Take us to hyperspace. | 进入超空间 |
[18:36] | This was not part of the agreement. | 这不是协议中的内容 |
[18:39] | You did not expect us to conduct this meeting here, | 你也没有说我们就在这里会谈 |
[18:42] | within weapons range of your hive? | 在你们母舰的射程之内? |
[18:44] | We are part of the same alliance. | 我们是同盟啊 |
[18:47] | Unless you do not trust us? | 除非你不相信我们 |
[18:53] | I make it a practice to trust no one I do not know. | 我从不相信任何陌生人 |
[18:55] | It is how the queen wishes it. | 女王也是这个意思 |
[19:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:05] | Please. | 有请 |
[19:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[19:25] | The primary’s hive just went into hyperspace. | 第一女王的母舰进入了超空间 |
[19:28] | What? | 什么? |
[19:29] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 这可不在计划中 |
[19:30] | No, it was not. | 是的 |
[19:31] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[19:32] | I do not know. | 不知道 |
[19:33] | – There is no way to track them. – He’s lying. | – 没法跟踪 – 他在撒谎 |
[19:38] | Ronon Uh, ronon? | |
[19:40] | I assure you, I know nothing of this. | 我向你保证 我对此也一无所知 |
[19:44] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[19:51] | it appears we have no choice but to trust each other. | 看来我们除了彼此信任 已经别无选择了 |
[20:03] | The queen shall see you shortly. | 女王很快就会来 |
[20:10] | What have you done? | 你到底干了什么? |
[20:12] | I swear I did not expect this to happen. | 我发誓 我也不知道会这样 |
[20:14] | We’re in no danger. | 我们现在很安全 |
[20:16] | If the queen did not believe us, we’d be dead already. | 如果女王不信任我们 早就干掉我们了 |
[20:18] | And if she begins to suspect? | 如果她开始怀疑了呢? |
[20:20] | We are trapped on this ship. | 我们被困在这艘飞船上了 |
[20:22] | Everything will be fine, provided you continue to play your part. | 不会有事的 你继续演好 自己的角色就行了 |
[20:25] | We must proceed as planned. | 按计划行事就是了 |
[20:29] | What is he doing here? | 他在这干什么? |
[20:35] | I thought his presence would be useful, | 我觉得带他来会派上用场 |
[20:37] | as he is the one you’ve been dealing with up until now. | 你一直都在和他打交道 |
[20:39] | I do not like surprises. | 我不喜欢出人意料 |
[20:42] | Nor do I, | 我也是 |
[20:43] | and yet you are the one who took your ship to hyperspace the moment we stepped aboard. | 反倒是你在我们登舰的那一刻 就让飞船进入超空间 |
[20:48] | If you were in my position, | 如果你处于我这个位置 |
[20:50] | you might understand the need for such precautions. | 就能理解这种防范万一的措施 是多么必要了 |
[20:56] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[21:03] | Let’s sit. | 坐下来谈 |
[21:11] | What are you doing? | 你干了什么? |
[21:24] | What is the meaning of this? | 为什么要这么做? |
[21:26] | Forgive me, | 原谅我 |
[21:27] | but this is the way it must be. | 可必须这样做才行 |
[21:37] | You must say that you killed her. | 你要说 是你杀了她 |
[21:39] | Are you insane? | 你疯了? |
[21:40] | This is how it is done with our kind. | 这就是我们的处事方式 |
[21:43] | This is how power changes hands. | 权力就是这样易手的 |
[21:45] | – But I do not want– – listen to me! | – 可我并不想… – 听我说! |
[21:46] | The crew will not be happy, but nor will they wish to be without a queen. | 船员们可能会有些不快 不过他们 都需要一个女王 |
[21:50] | You caught her off-guard. | 你趁她不备 |
[21:51] | Many will perceive that to mean that she was growing weak. | 很多人会认为 这意味着 她的力量开始减弱了 |
[21:54] | All you need to do is convince them that you are a capable replacement, and they will accept you. | 你要做的就是让他们认为你能取代她 然后他们就会接受你的 |
[21:59] | And if I can’t? | 如果我不能呢? |
[22:01] | Then we’re both dead. | 那我们两个就都会没命 |
[22:03] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[22:05] | I have taken what is rightfully mine. | 我只是取回了我应得的东西 |
[22:12] | You killed her! | 你杀了她! |
[22:14] | Yes, | 是的 |
[22:15] | and you are the better for it. | 你最好接受这一点 |
[22:17] | You will die for this. | 你要为此付出代价 |
[22:18] | How dare you point a weapon at your queen! | 你竟敢瞄准你的女王! |
[22:22] | This was my queen! | 这才是我的女王! |
[22:23] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[22:25] | She was growing weak. | 她的力量开始变弱了 |
[22:26] | She no longer had full control over the alliance. | 不再能控制整个联盟了 |
[22:30] | If you can’t see that, you’re a fool. | 如果你还看不到这一点 那真是太蠢了 |
[22:36] | Did I ask you to speak for me? | 我有让你替我说话么? |
[22:38] | No, my queen. | 没有 女王陛下 |
[22:40] | Wag your tongue like that again, and I will remove it. | 你的舌头要是再不听使唤 我就替你割了它 |
[22:43] | Is that understood? | 明白没有? |
[22:44] | Yes, my queen! | 明白 女王陛下! |
[22:48] | Now, drop us out of hyperspace and run a full diagnostic. | 现在 跳出超空间 开始全面检查 |
[22:51] | I wish to know the state of my new flagship. | 我要知道我的新旗舰坐落何处 |
[22:55] | And have this… thing removed from my sight. | 还有把这个… 东西弄走 |
[23:02] | Yes, my queen. | 遵旨 女王殿下 |
[23:14] | I have surveyed the crew. | 我在船员中打探了一下 |
[23:16] | You’ll be pleased to know they were entirely fooled. | 好消息是 我们骗过他们了 |
[23:18] | What were you thinking? | 你刚在想什么? |
[23:19] | You put both our lives at terrible risk. | 你把我们置于危险顶端 |
[23:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:22] | – If you’ll allow me to explain– – how could you do this? | – 如果您能允许我解释 – 你怎么能这样? |
[23:24] | It was necessary. The former queen was never going to accept your proposal. | 这是必须的 前任女王绝不会接受 你的方案的 |
[23:28] | And so you killed her and forced me to take the blame? | 所以你就杀了她让我来背黑锅 |
[23:30] | If I had taken the blame, I would have been killed, and you would have been held captive. | 如果是我背的话 我会被立刻处决 而你则会被监禁起来 |
[23:33] | That was not the desired outcome. | 这可不是期待的结果 |
[23:35] | You must understand, our culture is different from your own. | 你必须知道 我们的文化不同与人类 |
[23:39] | We govern ourselves by different rules. | 我们利用不同的法则来统治自己 |
[23:43] | It was important for you to claim ownership of the act of killing the queen. | 你声称自己干掉了女王非常重要 |
[23:47] | You should have informed me of your intention to make me queen of this hive. | 你该告诉我你想要我成为这艘 母舰的女王 |
[23:52] | Perhaps, | 或许吧 |
[23:54] | but I doubt you would have gone through with it had you known. | 但我怀疑如果你知道了 你不会照做 |
[23:57] | You’re right. It was a foolish, reckless plan. | 你说对了 这是个愚蠢之极的计划 |
[24:01] | Most wraith seek to be ruled. | 大部分的Wraith都渴求被统治 |
[24:03] | They fear being without a queen. | 他们害怕失去女王 |
[24:06] | I knew that if you presented yourself as a viable substitute, most of them would just fall in line. | 我知道如果你表现出一副可以被替代的样子 大部分人会倒戈相向 |
[24:11] | Most of them? | 大部分的? |
[24:14] | The point is, we have achieved what we set out to do. | 重点是 我们完成了计划 |
[24:19] | You are now effectively in control of the alliance. | 你现在对联盟拥有强大的管理权 |
[24:22] | We may now implement dr. Keller’s plan without hindrance. | 我们可以肆无忌惮地贯彻Keller医生的计划 |
[24:26] | Then there is no further need for us to continue this charade. | 之后我们就无需继续伪装下去 |
[24:30] | Take me back to your ship. | 带我回你的母舰 |
[24:32] | Soon, but first, | 马上 但是首先 |
[24:35] | you must allow some time for order to be restored, | 你得花些时间来重新树立威严 |
[24:38] | for things to return to normal. | 使得一切回归正轨 |
[24:41] | Once they do, you may take your leave, | 一但他们照办了 你就可以安然离去 |
[24:44] | and no one on this crew will be the wiser. | 这船上没有人能察觉出来的 |
[24:52] | I still say this was a setup. | 我依然要说这是一个圈套 |
[24:54] | I don’t know, kenny seemed pretty surprised when that ship disappeared. | 我不知道 Kenny对母舰消失看起来 很惊讶 |
[24:57] | Who? | 谁? |
[24:58] | Kenny, the second-in-command. | Kenny 二当家 |
[24:59] | Well, since when did we start calling him that? | 我们什么时候开始这么叫他? |
[25:01] | Maybe he wasn’t in on it. | 或许他只是不是共犯而已 |
[25:02] | I don’t know, if todd wanted to kidnap teyla, he would’ve done it the second we arrived. | 不知道 如果Todd想要劫持Teyla 我们第二次来时他就可以这样了 |
[25:06] | It doesn’t add up. | 这不合乎情理 |
[25:07] | Seriously, the next time we have to name one of these guys, we should take a vote. | 说真的 下次我们给这些家伙起名字时 要搞一个投票才对 |
[25:11] | So, what are we going to do? | 所以 我们该怎么办? |
[25:12] | We can’t stay here. We’re stuck on a hive surrounded by wraith. | 我们不能呆在这 我们眼下 正困在一艘Wraith的母舰里 |
[25:14] | Not exactly our strongest position. | 这对我们很不利 |
[25:16] | All I’ve got is a jumper. Where do you want to go? | 我们只有一艘Jumper 你想去哪? |
[25:18] | Well, we get to a gate, we gate back to atlantis, | 呃 我们找个星门 然后回Atlantis |
[25:20] | and then we figure out where they took teyla. | 然后在合计下看看怎么把Teyla救回来 |
[25:22] | How, exactly? | 具体呢?怎么办? |
[25:24] | Okay, so I haven’t quite worked out the details yet, but… | 好吧 我还没有具体研究出来细节 不过… |
[25:29] | we have something. | 我们发现了些情况 |
[25:32] | The primary’s hive has dropped out of hyperspace. | 第一女王的旗舰跳出了超空间 |
[25:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:35] | We’re receiving a signal. | 我们收到一个信号 |
[25:41] | It’s todd’s subspace transmitter. | 是Todd的亚空间传送码 |
[25:43] | They’re in empty space, on the edge of a large nebula. | 他们跳到了一个巨大星云附近的 空旷地带 |
[25:45] | What are they doing out there? | 他们跳到那儿做什么? |
[25:47] | Who cares? This is our chance. Let’s go after them. | 有关系吗?机会来了 跟上他们 |
[25:49] | I’ve already plotted the course, | 我已经设定了航线 |
[25:51] | but you should know that it will arouse suspicion for us to arrive unannounced. | 但是你得知道我们的莫名到访 会招致无端的猜疑 |
[25:54] | Well, let’s worry about that later. | 呃 之后再担心那个 |
[25:56] | For now, this is the closest thing they’ve got to a distress signal. | 眼下 最要紧的事 就是这个求救信号 |
[26:11] | I’m sorry to disturb you, my queen. | 很抱歉打扰您 女王殿下 |
[26:13] | We’ve received an urgent report. | 我们收到一个紧急报告 |
[26:15] | You intend to make her read it? | 你打算叫她看? |
[26:19] | A hive belonging to another alliance has been detected above one of our feeding grounds not far from here. | 我们探测到一个隶属于其他联盟的母舰 正位于离这不远的我们的捕食场 |
[26:25] | Have you tried to contact them? | 试过和他们联系了没有? |
[26:27] | They are not responding. | 他们没有回应 |
[26:29] | Dispatch the closest hive to investigate. | 派遣最近的母舰去调查 |
[26:31] | We are the closest hive. | 我们就是最近的了 |
[26:33] | It falls upon us to intercept. | 要调查就得我们亲自去 |
[26:35] | We must remain here. | 我们必须待在这儿 |
[26:41] | My queen, | 女王殿下 |
[26:43] | perhaps we should discuss this in private. | 或许我们该私下讨论下 |
[26:51] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[27:08] | We must respond to this. | 我们必须得作出回应 |
[27:10] | To do otherwise will read as weakness. | 置之不理会被理解为示弱 |
[27:12] | The crew will not understand. | 船员们会不理解的 |
[27:14] | Then let them be confused. | 那就让他们疑惑去 |
[27:15] | Spoken like a true queen, | 注意女王的语气 |
[27:18] | but you risk breeding suspicion. | 你是在冒险去制造怀疑 |
[27:22] | For the moment, they believe you, and are prepared to serve you | 目前 他们相信你 并且准备向你效忠 |
[27:25] | but if you break that trust by making irrational decisions, | 但是如果你因为不理智的决定 打破这种信任的话 |
[27:29] | they will quickly fall away from you. | 他们很快就会反叛你 |
[27:32] | What about your ship? | 你的母舰怎么办? |
[27:34] | It is probably already on its way. | 它可能已经上路了 |
[27:36] | They will pick up on our new location as soon as they arrive. | 他们到了会接收到我们的新位置的 |
[27:41] | Inform the bridge to set a course. | 通知舰桥设定航线 |
[27:46] | Now, kenny’s right about one thing– | 现在 有一件事情Kenny是对的 |
[27:49] | the second we drop out of hyperspace, the primary’s hive ship’s going to know something’s up. | 我们第二次跳出超空间时 第一女王的 旗舰就会发现不对了 |
[27:53] | We drop out early, go the rest of the way by jumper. | 我们提前跳出来 剩下的路用Jumper飞过去 |
[27:56] | That’s going to take too long. We need a diversion. | 太远了 我们得找个近路 |
[28:00] | So, what… what kind of a diversion? | 所以 什么…什么类型的绕路? |
[28:02] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你知道 我在想什么? |
[28:03] | Yeah, but I don’t think we can rely on kenny to give the order, though. | 但是 我不认为我们可以信赖Kenny 会去操作这个指令 |
[28:07] | We don’t give him a choice. | 他没的选择 |
[28:09] | What are you talking about? What order? | 你们在说什么? 什么命令? |
[28:11] | Oh, no, wait a minute. You’re not thinking about attacking the other ship? | 呃 不 等下 你们不是在考虑去攻击其他母舰吧? |
[28:14] | Look, it’s the only way to keep them occupied long enough to get on board, get teyla, and get back. | 听着 这是拖住他们的唯一方法 我们可以乘机来登陆敌舰 把Teyla弄回来 |
[28:18] | But it’s also incredibly risky. I mean, either of the ships could be destroyed. | 但是风险也很大 我是说 敌我战舰都有可能毁灭 |
[28:21] | Well, we’ll just make sure we get her out of there before that happens. | 那我们就在这个发生前把她弄出来 |
[28:26] | Look, I realize the odds aren’t exactly in our favor, rodney, | 听着 我发现机会不偏向我们 Rodeny |
[28:30] | but the longer we wait to get teyla, the more likely it is we never will. | 但是我们拖的越久 成功救出Teyla的机会就越小 |
[28:33] | We just have to keep all of our options open. | 我们必须抓住一切机会 |
[28:46] | We have reached the feeding ground. | 我们已经到达捕食区 |
[28:50] | They will attempt to negotiate a concession, | 他们会尝试进行协商 |
[28:53] | but you must stand firm. | 但是你得表现沉稳 |
[28:55] | They may even threaten to attack, | 他们可能会威胁要开火 |
[28:58] | but they will not want to fight any more than we do. | 跟我们一样 他们也不想打仗 |
[29:05] | The other hive is trying to contact us. | 另外那艘母舰正试图联系我们 |
[29:07] | Ignore them. Charge weapons. | 别管它们 给武器充能 |
[29:10] | You wish to attack unprovoked? | 您准备先发制人? |
[29:13] | We were provoked. | 我们受到了挑衅 |
[29:15] | They have encroached upon our territory. | 它们侵入了我们的领地 |
[29:18] | I want them destroyed. | 我要灭掉它们 |
[29:21] | Now! | 马上! |
[29:38] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[29:39] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢? |
[29:40] | I told you to talk to them. | 我叫你跟他们谈判 |
[29:42] | You also told me to show no weakness. | 你还告诉我不要流露出软弱 |
[29:46] | They’re returning fire. | 它们还击了 |
[29:48] | We’re taking hull damage. | 船壳受损 |
[29:49] | Deploy the darts. | 派出Dart飞船 |
[29:51] | Under these conditions, they will suffer heavy losses. | 在目前的状况下 派出它们 损失将会非常严重 |
[29:54] | I’m fully aware of the costs, | 我知道代价有多大 |
[29:57] | but we must take a firm stance against intrusions such as this. | 不过面对这种入侵行为 我们必须保持坚定的立场 |
[30:03] | You’re doing this on purpose, | 你这样做是有意的 |
[30:05] | to kill wraith. | 你想杀死Wraith |
[30:25] | Half the first wave has been destroyed. | 第一波已经损失一半 |
[30:28] | But the survivors are now too close to be affected by the ship’s weapons, and they can attack at will. | 可剩下的距离它们很近了 不再受到 武器的威胁了 它们可以随意攻击 |
[30:34] | Until the enemy launches their own darts to intercept. | 敌人可以派出自己的Dart飞船来截击 |
[30:37] | That will take time. | 那要花些时间 |
[30:39] | With any luck, we’ve caught them off guard. | 我们已经让它们措手不及了 |
[30:52] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这儿 |
[30:53] | Where the hell are they? | 那到底在哪? |
[30:55] | They’ve moved, | 他们走了 |
[30:56] | to one of our more populated feeding grounds. | 去了某个捕食场 |
[30:58] | What for? | 为什么? |
[30:59] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[31:01] | I’m not on the ship. | 我不在那艘船上 |
[31:03] | But if I had to guess, I would say they’ve gone to cull. | 但我要猜的话 我说他们去洗劫了 |
[31:06] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[31:07] | What else can we do? We go after them. | 还能怎么办? 我们去追他们 |
[31:10] | If they jump into hyperspace, we’re going to lose them again, right? | 如果他们跳入超空间 我们又要失去他们了不是? |
[31:12] | Pretty much. Todd’s locator beacon doesn’t work in hyperspace. | 差不多 Todd的追踪器在超空间没用 |
[31:15] | We got to stop playing catch-up. | 我们不能再完捉迷藏了 |
[31:16] | Is there a stargate on that planet? | 那个星球上有星门吗? |
[31:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:19] | Then drop us off. We can get there faster in the jumper. | 那就把我们丢下 我们用Jumper到那更快 |
[31:23] | How do you intend to get on board their ship? | 那你们如何登上它们的飞船? |
[31:24] | Don’t worry about it. Just get us to the nearest stargate. | 你不用担心 送我们到最近的星门即可 |
[31:43] | My queen, | 女王陛下 |
[31:44] | our darts are outnumbered two to one. | 它们的Dart是我们的两倍 我们寡不敌众啊 |
[31:47] | If we do not recall them now, they will be wiped out. | 如果我们不叫他们返航 他们会被全歼的 |
[31:50] | And their sacrifice will be remembered when this alliance rules the galaxy. | 但他们的牺牲会在联盟帝业成就之时 被整个星系所铭记 |
[31:55] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[31:58] | We just lost the medial weapons array. | 我们刚刚失去了中央武器阵列 |
[32:02] | Keep firing all other batteries. | 继续用其他火炮攻击 |
[32:10] | All right, we should be coming up on them now. | 好了 我们马上就要看见他们了… |
[32:14] | Wait a minute, there’s two of them. | 等一下 有两艘飞船 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么? |
[32:17] | And they’re fighting. | 他们还在打仗 |
[32:18] | They’re not pulling any punches, either. | 而且一点都没有手下留情 |
[32:20] | Still picking up that signal? | 还能收到信号吗? |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 能 |
[32:25] | All right, it’s that one. | 好的 是这艘 |
[32:27] | They’re not doing so good. | 但他们的战况好像不太好 |
[32:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[32:29] | They must’ve lost some of their weapons. | 他们一定是失去了一些武器 |
[32:31] | I mean, they’re seriously outgunned. | 我是说 相比之下他们的火力严重不足 |
[32:32] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[32:33] | You know, just last week I was talking to zelenka about trying to reverse-engineer a daedalus beaming system for the jumpers. | 我上周还和Zelenka谈到用逆向工程 造一个Jumper用的光传送系统 |
[32:38] | And? | 结果呢? |
[32:39] | Oh, well, no, we’re nowhere near close. | 噢 还早着那 |
[32:40] | I mean, the asgard technology’s incredibly complicated– | 我是说 Asgard的科技超乎想像的复杂… |
[32:43] | what the hell are you bringing this up for now? | 那你现在提这个干什么? |
[32:45] | I’m just saying that this would be the perfect situation for something like… | 我只是说这会是利用那个的绝好时机 |
[32:47] | All right, everybody hold on. We’re going in. | 好吧 大家坐好 我们要过去了 |
[32:50] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[32:51] | Trying to tip the scales a little. | 稍微扭转一下局势 |
[32:57] | Are you nuts? They can see us! | 你疯了是不是? 他们能看见我们! |
[33:10] | Think that did it? | 你觉得这样有用吗? |
[33:12] | We’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[33:27] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[33:29] | The enemy hive just exploded. | 敌舰爆炸了 |
[33:31] | Well done, my queen. | 干得好 女王陛下 |
[33:36] | Perhaps next time, you will not be so quick to question my tactics. | 也许下次你不该这么快怀疑我的战术 |
[33:48] | Recall the darts. | 召回Dart |
[33:53] | Darts are heading back. Bay doors are open. | Dart在返航 舱门打开了 |
[33:55] | All right, that’s our cue. I’m going in. | 好的 这是我们的机会 我开过去了 |
[34:05] | Where do we go? | 我们朝哪走? |
[34:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:08] | – What do you mean, you don’t know? – It’s hard to tell. | – 什么叫你不知道? – 这很难说 |
[34:09] | I think we’re on the wrong level. | 我向我们在的楼层不对 |
[34:11] | Plus, the signal keeps moving around. | 还有信号一直在移动 |
[34:13] | That’s a good sign todd’s alive. | 这是好迹象 Todd还活着 |
[34:15] | Still doesn’t tell us anything about teyla. | 但是我们还不知道Teyla的情况 |
[34:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:18] | Tit’shis way. I think. | 我想应该是这边 |
[34:34] | We’re going to have to circle back. | 我们得绕一圈了 |
[34:36] | Oh, great, I got to figure this out all over again? | 噢 好极了 我得再找一次路线 |
[34:40] | – Another patrol coming this way. – So, what are we going to do? | – 另一对巡逻的从这边来了 – 那我们怎么办? |
[34:43] | We got no choice. | 别无选择了 |
[35:00] | – Let’s move. – Which way? | – 我们行动 – 走哪边? |
[35:03] | I guess that answers that. | 我想那个就是答案 |
[35:29] | Inform the queen. | 通知女王 |
[35:31] | We have intruders. | 发现入侵者 |
[35:41] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[35:43] | Well, if i had to guess, | 嗯 要我猜的话 |
[35:44] | I’d say we’ll be taken in front of the queen, who will demand answers and threaten to feed on us. | 我们会被带到女王的面前 然后 她会问我们问题并威胁要以我们为食 |
[35:48] | At which time, I hope to have plan to get us out of here. | 我希望我那时候能想到一个逃脱方案 |
[35:52] | Very reassuring. | 真是非常令人安心 |
[35:59] | it’s teyla. She’s alive. | 是Teyla 她还活着 |
[36:01] | Rodney, quiet. | Rodney 安静些 |
[36:03] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[36:13] | John, ronon, rodney, it is good to see you, | John Ronon Rodney 很高兴见到你们 |
[36:17] | but you should not have come for me. | 但是你们不应该来找我的 |
[36:19] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[36:20] | I’ll explain later, | 我一会儿再解释 |
[36:22] | but you must not attempt to escape. | 但你们一定不要尝试逃跑 |
[36:24] | You’re in no danger. | 你们没有危险 |
[36:26] | I’m now queen of this hive. | 我现在是这艘母舰的女王 |
[36:29] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么? |
[36:31] | It is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[36:34] | No, we got a jumper here, we can leave right now. | 我们有艘Jumper在这 我们可以马上离开 |
[36:35] | No, I must solidify my position first. | 不行 我必须先巩固我的地位 |
[36:38] | It is the only chance we have to ensure the alliance will accept the treatment. | 这是我们保证联盟全体 接受治疗的唯一希望 |
[36:42] | Otherwise, this will all have been for nothing. | 不然 这都是竹篮打水 |
[36:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:50] | We’ll let it play out. For now. | 暂时只能将计就计 |
[37:14] | My queen… | 女王陛下… |
[37:17] | what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[37:18] | Who authorized you to wait in my quarters? | 谁允许你在我的房间里等我了? |
[37:20] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来的 |
[37:22] | I needed to see you in private. | 我需要私下见你 |
[37:24] | I do not wish to speak right now. Come back later. | 我现在不想和你说话 过会儿再来 |
[37:26] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 我想不行… |
[37:28] | – I am your queen. I command you– – you are not my queen. | – 我是你的女王 我命令你… – 你不是女王陛下 |
[37:31] | How dare you speak to me like this. | 你怎敢这样对我说话? |
[37:34] | Remove yourself from my sight immediately. | 马上从我的视线中消失 |
[37:36] | I saw you talking with the prisoners from atlantis. | 我看见你和Atlantis的那些囚犯在谈话 |
[37:39] | And? | 又如何? |
[37:40] | I may not interrogate prisoners on my own ship? | 我不能审问我舰上的囚犯吗? |
[37:43] | Oh, you may, | 噢 当然可以 |
[37:44] | though it is odd that you refer to them as prisoners. | 但你称他们为囚犯很奇怪 |
[37:48] | I overheard what you said to them. | 我听到了你们的谈话 |
[37:50] | You knew them, and they knew you, | 你认识他们 而且他们也认识你 |
[37:53] | and I asked myself | 然后我问我自己 |
[37:56] | “how is such a thing possible?” | “这怎么可能呢?” |
[38:00] | I suspected you right from the moment you set foot upon my ship, | 自从你踏上我的船 我就开始怀疑你 |
[38:04] | and against my better judgment | 但是我没有正确的判断 |
[38:07] | I allowed you to remain onboard | 让你上了船 |
[38:10] | while you committed treachery after treachery. | 而你却干下了一件又一件大逆不道的事 |
[38:13] | It was my duty to defend the ship, and I failed. | 保护这艘飞船是我的指责 而我失职了 |
[38:37] | I’m afraid your reign is over, my queen. | 恐怕你的统治该结束了 女王陛下 |
[38:55] | He’ll not be bothering you any further. | 他不会再让您烦扰了 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:04] | My hive arrived moments ago. | 我的母舰几分钟前到达了 |
[39:05] | I’ve arranged for colonel sheppard, ronon, and dr. Mckay to be transferred there immediately. | 我已经安排立即转移Sheppard中校 Ronon和McKay博士 |
[39:09] | Good. When do I join them? | 好的 我什么时候才能走? |
[39:11] | As soon as this is all over. | 在一切完成以后 |
[39:13] | …And thus, I will be taking my leave of you, and returning to my former hive. | 我很快就要离开你们 返回我自己的母舰了 |
[39:18] | I am leaving behind my trusted commander. | 我留下我深信的指挥官 |
[39:21] | Let me be clear, | 我要说清楚 |
[39:23] | you will still fall under my protection, | 你们还是会受到我的保护 |
[39:25] | but in my absence, you will heed his every order as if it were my own. | 但是我不在的时候 你们要像 听我的命令一样 服从他的命令 |
[39:30] | When he speaks, it is as though I am speaking through him. | 他说话 就相当于我说话 |
[39:33] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? |
[39:34] | Yes, my queen. | 明白了 女王陛下 |
[39:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Then it is time. | 是时候了 |
[39:40] | Escort me to my transport. | 护送我到我的坐驾 |
[39:44] | The queen departs. | 女王起驾 |
[39:56] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[39:58] | I believe you’ve managed to allay all suspicions. | 我相信你成功地消除了一切怀疑 |
[40:00] | Just remember why we did this, | 你记住我们这样做的目的 |
[40:02] | to disseminate dr. Keller’s treatment to as many wraith as possible. | 一切都是为了让尽可能多的Wraith 接受Keller医生的药 |
[40:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:07] | Although I think it might be wise to let matters settle for a time first. | 但我想应该先让一切平息一段时间为好 |
[40:10] | How much time? | 要多久? |
[40:13] | Not long. | 不会太久 |
[40:15] | You’re not planning on going back on our agreement, are you? | 你不会过河拆桥吧? |
[40:17] | No, no. | 不会 不会 |
[40:18] | I’m just saying that to press such a radical agenda so soon after the change in leadership… | 我只是说在权力更替不久 就推行这么激进的计划… |
[40:23] | well, it may invite unwelcome questions. | 会招来不必要的问题 |
[40:30] | Fine. | 好的 |
[40:31] | Very well– | 很好 |
[40:31] | but bear in mind that as far as this crew is concerned, | 但是你要记住对着艘船上的人来说 |
[40:35] | I am still their queen. | 我还是他们的女王 |
[40:37] | Oh, yes. | 噢 没错 |
[40:38] | I will be watching you, | 我会在背后看着你的 |
[40:41] | and should you step out of line, I will not hesitate to make a reappearance | 要是有什么越轨的举动 我绝对不会犹豫 |
[40:45] | and have you removed. | 我会回来把你除掉 |
[40:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[40:49] | Permanently. | 是永久的除掉 |
[41:13] | What have you done to her, doc? | 你对她做了什么啊 医生? |
[41:15] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[41:18] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[41:19] | Better. | 好多了 |
[41:21] | Still some soreness, but for the most part, it’s gone. | 还有点酸疼 但大部分都过去了 |
[41:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[41:25] | Well, I have rounds, but I’ll come and check on you later. | 我还有房要查 一会儿再来看你 |
[41:29] | Make sure he doesn’t give you a hard time. | 别让他太为难你噢 |
[41:34] | Sure you’re feeling okay? | 你确定你感觉没问题吧? |
[41:36] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你关心 |
[41:38] | No lingering desires to feed on anything? | 没有什么挥之不去的吸食人的欲望吧? |
[41:41] | Only on solid food. | 我只渴望固体食物 |
[41:43] | The blended concoctions given to me by dr. Keller are not very satisfying. | Keller医生给我的混合剂还不是很能饱 |
[41:46] | Well, it’s only been two weeks. Give it some time. | 嗯 才两星期嘛 多些时间就好了 |
[41:52] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[41:55] | I haven’t had the chance to tell you that what you did, uh, took… | 我还没有机会告诉你 你所做的… |
[41:59] | you know, a lot of guts. | 需要很大的勇气 |
[42:01] | I’m just glad it worked out for the best. | 我很高兴看到最终的结果非常好 |
[42:05] | Has there been any further word from todd? | Todd那儿还有什么新消息吗? |
[42:07] | Not really. We’re supposed to meet with him in a few weeks about this whole gene therapy thing. | 没什么 我们几周内要和他见面 讨论整个基因治疗计划 |
[42:11] | Word has it he’s solidified his position as, uh, “leader” of the alliance. | 传言说他已经巩固了 他作为联盟领袖的地位 |
[42:19] | What? | 什么? |
[42:21] | Do you not find it strange that as a result of all of this, todd now personally has control of that entire alliance? | 你有没有觉得奇怪这一切的结果竟是 Todd一个人控制了整个联盟 |
[42:27] | You think that was his plan all along, huh? | 你觉得这才是他真正的计划? |
[42:30] | The thought had crossed my mind. | 这个我想过 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:33] | Regardless, I think we’re better off than we were before. | 不管怎么样 这比以前好多了 |
[42:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:39] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[42:43] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[42:44] | I’ll come back and check on you. | 我一会儿回来看你 |