时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I *told* you we should have started back sooner. | 我就跟你说我们应该早点回来的 |
[00:11] | Well if we left when *you* had said, we’d have been returning home empty handed. | 如果我们那时候回来 就要空手而归了 |
[00:15] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下? |
[00:19] | I saw someone. | 我看到个人 |
[00:21] | Hello? | 喂! |
[00:24] | There’s nobody there. | 那里没人 |
[00:28] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[00:38] | Are you all right, friend? | 你没事吧 朋友? |
[00:49] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗? |
[01:37] | One year later | 一年以后 |
[01:44] | The signal’s getting stronger. | 信号越来越强了 |
[01:51] | Hey, what’s this? | 嘿 这是什么? |
[01:57] | It’s really creepy is what it is. | 就是令人毛骨悚然的东西 |
[02:00] | We found something. | 我们找到些东西! |
[02:13] | I think we’d better contact Atlantis. | 我想我们最好联系Atlantis |
[02:19] | I can’t believe you’re leaving. | 我真不敢相信你都要走了 |
[02:22] | I mean, you know, you’re sick, we cure you, you go away for six months to recover, | 我是说 你生了病 然后我们把你治好 你回去修养了半年 |
[02:26] | you *finally* come back and now, what, you’re here a week, you’re leaving again? | 然后终于回来了 而现在你才回来了一个星期 就又要走? |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, Rodney, but | 我很抱歉 Rodney |
[02:30] | for the time being I realise that my place isn’t here. | 但是就目前来说 我知道这里不需要我 |
[02:33] | What? Of *course* it is. What, are you kidding me? | 什么? 你在和我开玩笑吗? 这里当然需要你 |
[02:34] | As a doctor, I can’t just sit by and do nothing while people in this galaxy are suffering | 整个星系的人们都在忍受痛苦 作为一个医生我不能在这袖手旁观 |
[02:38] | especially when I know I’ve had a hand in what’s happened to them. | 特别是当我知道 他们的痛苦有一部分是我造成的时候 |
[02:40] | C’mon, you cannot blame yourself, all right? | 这件事也怪不得你 不是? |
[02:43] | Look, Michael forced you to help him. *He* was the one disseminating the drug. | 听着 Michael逼迫你去帮他 他才是真正散播那些毒药的人 |
[02:46] | Aye, and I’m the one who helped the Hoffans perfect it. | 但是那个药是我帮助Hoffan人完成的 |
[02:49] | Colonel. Just in time to give us a hand. | 中校 正好来帮我一个忙 |
[02:52] | Actually, Doc, you’re gonna have to delay your travel plans. | 嗯 医生… 你得晚点走了 |
[02:55] | Just got word from Major Teldy. | 我们刚刚收到Teldy少校发来的消息 |
[02:57] | They’ve found another one of Michael’s labs. | 他们找到了Michael的一个实验室 |
[04:05] | Whispers | 寂静岭 |
[04:06] | I wish you’d told me we’d be doing so much walking. | 我真希望你早点告诉我 我们要走这么多路 |
[04:09] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我没有提到吗? |
[04:10] | Aye, you did. You also forgot to mention the fact that we’d be rappelling down the side of a mountain! | 没有 你还忘了说我们要用坐式下降法下山 (即用大腿座在绳子上 然后缓慢下放) |
[04:13] | My legs are seizing up. | 我的腿都要动不了了 |
[04:15] | Well, that’s what happens when you do nothing for six months R & R. | 哦 你这六个月除了休闲 什么都没做 所以会这样 |
[04:18] | Not to mention two months in a stasis pod, thank you! | 还要加上在休眠舱里呆的那两个月 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Two *months*?! | 2个月算啥?! |
[04:21] | Try eight hundred *years* – *that’ll* give you rubber legs. | 我呆了800年 都能变成橡胶腿了 |
[04:24] | Colonel! | 中校! |
[04:35] | Major Teldy … | Teldy少校 … |
[04:37] | Doctor Beckett. | 这是 Beckett医生 |
[04:38] | Doctor Beckett, Major. | Beckett医生 这是少校 |
[04:40] | This is Sergeant Mehra, Doctor Porter, and of course you’ve already met Captain Vega. | 这是Mehra中士 Porter博士 还有Vega上尉 你们已经见过了 |
[04:45] | I didn’t realise you, uh … | 我没想到你们… |
[04:47] | … that my team was a bunch of girls, sir? | 是一帮小女生? |
[04:52] | – That’s not what I was gonna say. – No! | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:56] | But, you know, now that you mention it | 但是 既然你提到了… |
[04:58] | Well, I was told to pick the best and the brightest. | 是这样 我被要求选取 最好最聪明的人来组队 |
[05:01] | Funny how that worked out | 就造成了这个很有意思的结果 |
[05:03] | Funny. | 确实很有意思 |
[05:05] | Shall we? | 我们走吧? |
[05:06] | Aye. Yes. | 嗯 好的 |
[05:31] | We were passing through the area when we picked up a low level energy signature. | 我们通过这个地区的时候 收到了一个很微弱的能量信号 |
[05:36] | We were able to triangulate and get a lock on the signal | 我们用三角定位成功地找到了源头 |
[05:40] | and then follow it down into these catacombs. | 然后追踪它到了这些洞穴 |
[05:42] | It’s a bit of a walk. | 走了不少时间 |
[05:48] | The signal finally led us to this. | 然后信号把我们带到了这里 |
[05:54] | Stasis pods. | 休眠舱 |
[05:57] | I spent some time in a number of Michael’s labs when I was his prisoner, | 我被Michael囚禁的时候 在不少他的实验室里工作过 |
[06:01] | but this is one I’m not familiar with. | 但这个我不太熟悉 |
[06:04] | Well, looks like the cleaning crew hasn’t been around in a while. | 看上去清洁工很久都没来过了 |
[06:11] | Hey, Sarge! | 嘿 中士 |
[06:13] | Sorry, Colonel. | 对不起 中校 |
[06:15] | And can we hold off touching stuff here? | 还有 我们能不能先不要碰这些东西 |
[06:18] | Last thing I need is another three tons of rubble falling on my head, all right? | 我不想再次被3吨重的瓦砾压在下面 |
[06:21] | It’s all right. I’ve disabled the security protocols. | 不会有事的 我已经解除了安全系统 |
[06:26] | You can do that? | 那是可以解除的吗? |
[06:28] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[06:29] | Why the hell didn’t McKay think of that? | 那为什么McKay当时没有想到? |
[06:31] | There was no way for him to have known, | 他当时是不可能知道的 |
[06:32] | but thanks to the information that he gathered from that experience, | 但是有了他收集的信息 和那次的前车之鉴 |
[06:35] | I’m able to bypass the security protocols this time. | 我这次成功的绕过了安全系统 |
[06:39] | Well, what’ve you got? | 你们找到了什么? |
[06:40] | Well, data related to Michael’s experiments in this lab. | 是关于Michael在这个实验室 所作研究的数据 |
[06:43] | This could prove to be very valuable. | 这可能会有非常大的价值 |
[06:46] | Going through all of this information may take a while, though. | 但是看完这么多东西得花一些时间 |
[06:49] | Oh, aye. | 嗯 没错 |
[06:50] | Maybe we should go check out the village. | 也许我们因该去那个村子看看 |
[06:52] | What village? | 什么村子? |
[06:54] | We spotted it this morning. It’s just a few clicks south of here. | 我们今天早上看见的 就在南边几英里处 |
[06:57] | The locals might have some information. | 也许当地人能有些信息 |
[06:59] | I guess that beats sittin’ around here watching these guys read. | 嗯 我想那总比在这看他们 读这些东西要好 |
[07:02] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[07:04] | You’re with them. | 你留下来 |
[07:05] | Make sure they don’t geek out too much, all right? | 确保他们不要干什么出格的事好吗? |
[07:10] | Nice work, Doctor. | 干的不错 博士 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:14] | *Very* nice. | 非常好 |
[07:20] | You know what I’d love right about now? | 你知道我现在想要什么吗? |
[07:22] | Let me guess: a beer. | 让我猜猜 啤酒? |
[07:24] | A Puddle Jumper. | 是一艘Jumper |
[07:26] | Well, that could’ve been arranged had I known we’d be walking for so long. | 如果我知道我们要走这么久的话 我一定会安排的 |
[07:30] | Yeah, well, the area’s too heavily forested. There’s nowhere to land. | 是啊 但是 这块地方森林太密集了 没有地方降落啊 |
[07:34] | Besides, this is good exercise: firms up your glutes and calves. | 另外 这个是很好的锻炼 可以让臀部和小腿更紧绷 |
[07:38] | Oh, great Couple more hours of this and I can skip my cardio funk workout. | 好极了 再走几个小时 我就可以不用做有氧舞锻炼了 |
[07:54] | They alive? | 他们是活着的吗? |
[07:57] | They’re in stasis. | 他们在休眠中… |
[07:59] | Their physical and chemical processes have been suspended but, yes, they’re alive. | 他们的物理和化学活动都已经被暂停了 但他们确实是活着的 |
[08:05] | So, can you wake `em up? | 那 我们可以把他们叫醒吗? |
[08:07] | Well, without the proper understanding of their respective conditions, | 在没有弄清楚他们的具体情况之前 |
[08:10] | I’m afraid that might kill them. | 那可能会置他们于死地 |
[08:13] | Just gonna keep them on ice until you figure something out, huh? | 嗯 这么说在你们发现什么之前 他们还是要被冻着? |
[08:17] | Well, I guess it doesn’t matter to them or their families who’ve probably written them off. | 反正这对他们和他们的亲人来说 没什么关系 他们可能以为这些人已经死了 |
[08:22] | But, boy, that would make for one hell of a reunion, huh? | 但是如果他们能团聚那该多好啊 |
[08:29] | I’m gonna check the perimeter. | 我想我还是去周围看看吧 |
[08:31] | Holler if you need me. | 需要我的话就叫我 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:40] | You have no need to apologise, | 你不必道歉 |
[08:42] | and frankly, neither does she. | 而且说实话 她也不必 |
[08:46] | She’s right: resurrections make for very interesting reunions, | 她说的是对的 当复活的人和别人重聚确实非常有意思 |
[08:50] | especially when the dead man had no idea he was dead to begin with. | 尤其是在死去的人一开始不知道 他已经死了的情况下 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:58] | What about you, Doctor Porter? | 你呢 Porter博士? |
[09:00] | Oh, Alison. | 哦 叫我Alison |
[09:02] | Alison Alison. | |
[09:04] | Any interesting experiences you’d like to share? | 有什么有趣的经历想要分享吗? |
[09:08] | Encountered any dangerous predators?! Been cloned lately?! | 有没有遇到过什么危险的捕食者 或是最近被克隆了? |
[09:12] | No! But in all fairness, I *am* new to the Pegasus galaxy | 没有 但是为了公平起见 我其实刚来飞马系 |
[09:16] | and I hear that cloning is more of a second year thing! | 我听说像克隆这种事要呆上两年才有 |
[09:19] | Third, actually! | 其实是三年 |
[09:22] | Oh. Hang on. | 哦 等一下 |
[09:23] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:26] | It appears to be Michael’s earliest version of a human- iratus hybrid. | 这看上去是Michael弄的 人类和Iratus虫混血的早期版本 |
[09:34] | Hello? | 喂! |
[09:37] | Anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[09:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | Let’s split up, take a look around. Maintain radio contact. | 我们分头行动 到周围看看 保持无线电联络 |
[09:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[10:20] | Vega, you got anything? | Vega 你有什么发现吗? |
[10:21] | Nothing on this end. | 我这边没有 |
[10:23] | Hey, it looks like the locals cleared out a while ago. | 看上去村民搬走了很久了 |
[10:25] | Yeah. The question is: why? | 是啊 但是为什么呢? |
[10:33] | Incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[10:34] | According to this, these earliest test subjects weren’t technically human-iratus hybrids. | 据这上面说最早的测试对象 并不是人类和Iratus虫的混血 |
[10:39] | They’re a combination of several other life forms. | 而是和其他几种生物混合成的 |
[10:45] | Maybe that’s why he discontinued this line of research. | 也许这导致了他放弃了这个试验 |
[10:49] | It proved overly ambitious. | 因为它太复杂了 |
[10:51] | Well, no. According to this, the experiment was a success. | 不 这上面说试验很成功 |
[10:55] | So | 那… |
[10:57] | what does *that* mean? | 这是什么意思呢? |
[10:59] | Well, it means there’s nothing we can do for them, | 意思就是说我们已经 没有什么可以做的了 |
[11:04] | because these things in here | 因为这些东西… |
[11:07] | aren’t people any more. | 已经不是人类了 |
[11:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:17] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 对不起 吓着你们了 |
[11:20] | Just wanted to let you know: it’s gonna get dark soon, | 我只想告诉你们天很快要黑了 |
[11:22] | so are we gonna make this thing an all-nighter or …? | 我们是要在这呆一晚上 还是? |
[11:26] | No, Sergeant. | 不 中士 |
[11:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:44] | Easy. | 放松 |
[11:46] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[11:48] | Where do you come from? | 你们从哪来? |
[11:49] | Well, we came through that big round thing. | 我们是从那个大圆环里面过来的 |
[11:52] | We’re explorers. Who are you? | 我们是来探险的 你是谁? |
[11:54] | My name is Mirellus. | 我叫Mirellus |
[11:56] | Well, Mirellus, why don’t you tell us what happened here? | 好吧 Mirellus 你能不能告诉我们 这里发生了什么? |
[11:57] | Where is everyone? | 人们都到哪去了? |
[12:00] | Gone. | 都走了 |
[12:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:03] | It began about a year and a half ago. | 大概一年半以前… |
[12:05] | Locals started disappearing | 村民开始失踪 |
[12:07] | from the surrounding forest at first and then from within the village itself. | 先是从周围的森林开始 然后到了村子里面 |
[12:11] | Day, night | 无论白天晚上 |
[12:13] | they vanished without a trace. | 人们无声无息地就消失了 |
[12:16] | There was no reason for what was happening. | 这一切没有任何原因… |
[12:18] | No explanation except one: | 只有一种解释… |
[12:21] | this village was cursed. | 就是这个村庄被诅咒了 |
[12:23] | And so we abandoned it. | 所以我们搬离了这里 |
[12:24] | Then why are *you* still here? | 那你为什么还在这? |
[12:26] | I now live in the next village. | 我现在住在附近的村子 |
[12:29] | I spotted you exiting the caves | 我看到你们从山洞里出来 |
[12:31] | and I followed you to find out what you were doing here | 于是就跟过来看看你们在干什么 |
[12:33] | and, if necessary, to warn you. | 还有有必要的话 警告你们 |
[12:36] | Well, what *can* you tell us about those caves? | 那你能不能讲讲那些山洞? |
[12:39] | They are also rumoured to be a dangerous place, | 传言也说那里也是很危险的地方 |
[12:42] | although the fact that you survived the visit would suggest otherwise. | 但你们活着出来了就意味着传言不实 |
[12:45] | What did you find there? | 你们在那发现了什么? |
[12:46] | Colonel Sheppard, do you copy? | Sheppard中校 能听见吗? |
[12:48] | Don’t tell me you’re already done, Beckett? | 别告诉我你已经搞完了 Beckett |
[12:50] | Oh no, far from it. We downloaded some information into the tablets. | 哦 不是 还早着呢 我们下载了一些信息到平版电脑里 |
[12:53] | We’d like to go over it this evening. | 我们想今晚把它看完 |
[12:54] | Ideally we’d like to stick around possibly bed down in the village if there’s room for us. | 最好能呆在附近 如果能在村里住下就好了 |
[12:58] | Ah, well, I think there’s a little room here, yeah. | 嗯 我想这里有很多地方可以住 |
[13:00] | OK, we’ll join you then. | 好的 我们马上到你那边去 |
[13:02] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[13:03] | I wish you luck if you’re planning to stay. | 如果你们想要留下来 我只能祝你们好运 |
[13:05] | Whoa, whoa. We’re not finished with this conversation. | 等等 我们还没谈完呢 |
[13:07] | Night is falling and this isn’t a safe place. | 太阳要落山了 这个地方很不安全 |
[13:10] | I must go. | 我必须走了 |
[13:12] | All right, suit yourself. | 好吧 随你便 |
[13:21] | So, Sergeant, I hear you served with Stargate Command before transferring over. | 中士 我听说你在调来之前在SGC工作? |
[13:26] | Yeah, but Pegasus had more of what I was looking for. | 是的 但我更想来飞马系 |
[13:29] | And what was that? | 为什么呢? |
[13:30] | Bad guys who need killin’. | 因为有坏人可以消灭 |
[13:32] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:33] | The Milky Way just hasn’t been the same since the Ori got their butts kicked. | 自从Ori被消灭以后 银河系就不太一样了 |
[13:36] | Well, some would argue that the situation’s actually improved, `cause … | 有人会说 情况实际上还更好… |
[13:42] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[13:44] | Thought I heard somethin’. | 我好像听见什么了? |
[13:46] | What? | 什么? |
[13:56] | It’s probably nothin’. | 可能是听错了 |
[13:59] | Jeez! | 天! |
[14:19] | All right, we’re going over to the next village to talk to some locals. | 好吧 我们到附近的村庄 去和当地人谈谈 |
[14:21] | You guys need anything, want anything? | 你们需要什么吗? |
[14:23] | Yeah. If you happen to pass a Starbucks, I’ll take a grande triple sugar free vanilla latte. | 嗯 如果你正好路过星巴克 我要大杯三Shot无糖香草拿铁咖啡 |
[14:28] | No problem! Sarge … | 没问题 中士你呢? |
[14:30] | I’m babysitting. Yes, sir. | 我会照看好他们的 长官 |
[14:32] | Be back in a couple of hours. | 几小时后回来 |
[15:01] | Oh! | 喔! |
[15:03] | I feel like I’m back in college studying for my mid- terms. | 我感觉像回到了大学 复习期中考试那会儿 |
[15:06] | I know what you mean. | 我知道的意思 |
[15:08] | Where was that, then? | 你在哪读的大学? |
[15:10] | Caltech. Go Beavers! | 加州理工 “Go beavers.”(口号) |
[15:12] | Aye! | 嗯! |
[15:14] | What year did you graduate? | 你哪年毕业的? |
[15:16] | 1996. | 96年 |
[15:17] | Oh! So you’re just a youngster! | 哦 那你还很年轻啊 |
[15:19] | Oh! Thank you! | 哦 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | I just read something funny. | 我刚读到了个很有趣的东西 |
[15:30] | And really obvious. | 还很明显 |
[15:35] | Anyway, | 那… |
[15:37] | what brings you here to the Pegasus galaxy? | 你怎么会到飞马系来的? |
[15:39] | Well, you can just chalk that up to my sense of adventure: | 嗯 这都归功于我的探险之心 |
[15:42] | a desire to visit strange, unexplored worlds, | 我渴望去陌生的未被探索过的星球 |
[15:46] | meet new and interesting people … | 去见没见过的有趣的人们 |
[15:50] | OK, I’m gonna go check the perimeter. | 好吧 我去检查一下周围 |
[15:54] | Be back in twenty. | 20分钟后回来 |
[15:59] | Unless there’s a sock on the doorknob. | 叫我就锤门把手 |
[16:07] | – She’s a character, that one. – Yeah | – 她真有个性 – 是啊 |
[16:16] | This fog sure rolled in quickly | 这雾起得可真快啊 |
[16:17] | Vega, are you sure we’re headin’ in the right direction? | Vega 你确定我们没走错路吧 |
[16:21] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[16:23] | Oh, dammit. | 哦 该死的! |
[16:25] | Great. Mine too. | 哦 好极了 我的也不行了 |
[16:28] | Assuming the fog’s messing with the lights, | 如果是这个雾在干扰手电筒的话 |
[16:31] | makes you wonder what we’re walking through. | 不禁让人想问这到底是不是雾 |
[16:33] | Or breathing. | 我们还呼吸着这东西呢 |
[16:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[16:37] | I think I saw somethin’. | 我想我看见了什么东西 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么东西? |
[16:44] | OK, I definitely saw something that time. | 好的 这次我绝对看见了 |
[17:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:04] | Creepy! | 真恐怖啊 |
[18:21] | It’s probably just some animal. | 可能只是个动物 |
[18:22] | Just some animal that seems to be stalking us. What a relief | 只是一个动物在悄悄追踪我们 我真是放心多了 |
[18:24] | Quiet! I heard something. | 安静! 我听到了一个声音 |
[18:28] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – Hey, hey, hey! Easy, Mirellus! | – 哇 哇 哇! – 嘿 嘿 放松 Mirellus! |
[18:30] | – What’s going on? – Demons! | – 怎么回事? – 魔鬼来了! |
[18:32] | – What are you talkin’ about? – They’re out there in the mist! | – 你在说什么啊? – 他们就躲在雾里! |
[18:34] | Demons. Right | 魔鬼? 好吧 |
[18:36] | They’re after me! All of us are in danger. | 他们在追我 我们都有危险 |
[18:38] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[18:39] | With all due respect, we’re not buying any of this, are we? | 我不想冒犯 但是我们不会要 相信这种事吧? |
[18:41] | Stay sharp, Vega. | 保持警惕 Vega |
[18:46] | Well, let’s get back to Atlantis and … | 我们干脆回Atlantis然后… |
[18:49] | Vega! Vega! | |
[18:52] | Vega! Vega! | |
[19:01] | Crap. | 该死 |
[19:27] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[19:40] | I’m really glad that we got this opportunity to work together, Carson. | 我真的很高兴我们能有机会 一起工作 Carson |
[19:45] | So am I, Alison. | 我也是 Alison |
[19:50] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[19:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:54] | Colonel, is everything all right? | 中校 没出什么事吧? |
[19:56] | Colonel, do you read? Colonel? | 中校 你能听见吗? 中校 |
[19:58] | I’m getting nothing on the radio. | 无线电没有回应 |
[19:59] | Get back inside. I’ll check it out. | 快回去 我去看看 |
[20:00] | – I’m coming with you. – Like hell you are! | – 我和你一起去 – 不可以! |
[20:02] | I’m not gonna let you go out there by yourself. | 我不能让你一个人出去 |
[20:04] | The colonel told me to take care of you. That is exactly what I’m doing. | 中校叫我照顾好你们 我必须执行命令 |
[20:06] | You two are staying here, as far away from that gunfire as possible. | 你们两个呆在这 尽可能远离枪声 |
[20:09] | Now, you get back inside and lock that door. | 好了 你们进去 把门锁好 |
[20:11] | – You can’t tell me to … – That is an order. | – 你不能让我… – 这是命令 |
[20:14] | Carson, come on. | Carson 快来 |
[20:19] | Come on. | 快来 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我不知道会这样 |
[20:33] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[20:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天那 |
[20:44] | The pods have been opened. | 这些休眠舱被打开了 |
[20:50] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[20:53] | I released them. | 我把他们放出来了 |
[20:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:55] | When you asked about the caves, | 你们提到了这些山洞 |
[20:57] | I knew you’d found something. | 我就知道你们找到了些东西 |
[20:59] | I came to see for myself. | 于是我就过来看看 |
[21:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:03] | Because my wife was among the missing. | 因为我的妻子也失踪了 |
[21:06] | When I saw the bodies sealed in those things, | 当我看见这些人被禁锢在 这些东西里面… |
[21:09] | I thought that maybe … | 我以为也许… |
[21:12] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[21:13] | I thought that I could save her. | 我以为我可以救她 |
[21:15] | Twelve pods. That means there’s twelve of those things running around out there. | 12个休眠舱 这就意味着 有12个那种东西在外面 |
[21:19] | Minus the one you took out, that leaves us with eleven. | 减去你刚才打死的那个 还剩11个 |
[21:24] | Beckett? Doctor Porter? | Beckett? Porter博士? |
[21:27] | That must be the mist. | 一定是因为雾的原因 |
[21:28] | I mean, it’s messing with our flashlights; probably the radios too. | 我是说 它干扰了我们的手电筒 可能连无线电也被干扰了 |
[21:31] | How’s your Wraith language skills? | 你Wraith语讲的怎么样? |
[21:32] | I guess about as good as yours are. | 不比你的到哪去 |
[21:34] | All right, we need Beckett and Doctor Porter here. | 得Beckett和Porter博士出马 |
[21:36] | Let’s go get `em. | 走 去找他们 |
[21:38] | But the demons are still out there. | 但是恶魔还在周围 |
[21:39] | We’ll be back for you. | 我们会回来找你的 |
[21:46] | Wait! | 等等! |
[21:49] | It’s getting pretty foggy out there. | 外面的雾越来越大了 |
[21:58] | I shouldn’t have let her go there by herself. | 我不该让她独自去那儿的 |
[22:00] | You were under orders. | 你只是执行命令而已 |
[22:02] | I should have insisted. | 我应该坚持 |
[22:03] | And she probably would have decked you. | 她比你还坚持 |
[22:05] | You don’t know Dusty. | 你不了解Dusty |
[22:07] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[22:09] | Maybe she’s back. | 可能她回来了 |
[22:15] | Sergeant? | 中士? |
[22:17] | Sergeant, is that you? | 中士 是你吗? |
[22:23] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[22:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[22:26] | I’m going out there. | 我要出去 |
[22:28] | Dusty told us to stay inside. | Dusty嘱咐我们待在里面 |
[22:30] | Look, it’s probably nothing, | 听着 可能没事 |
[22:32] | but just in case it’s someone, | 不过要是有人图谋不轨 |
[22:34] | I’d like to surprise them instead of the other way around. | 我会先给它们点颜色看看 |
[22:39] | Look, Alison, I’ll be fine. | 听着 Alison 我不会有事的 |
[22:42] | You just stay put, OK? | 你就待在这儿 好吗? |
[22:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | Sergeant? | 中士? |
[23:28] | Sergeant Mehra? | Mehra中士? |
[23:42] | Dear Lord! | 天那! |
[25:00] | Come on! | 快来! |
[25:00] | Jeez, Sergeant! | 谢了 中士! |
[25:02] | Move it, move it! Go! | 起来 起来 快走! |
[25:05] | What the hell *was* that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[25:09] | Where’s Alison? | Alison呢? |
[25:11] | What *were* those things? | 那些是什么东西? |
[25:13] | Lower your voice. I think those creatures hunt by sound. | 小声点 我认为那些东西靠声音行动 |
[25:27] | Ah, God! | 上帝! |
[25:29] | Judging from that, I guess you already know what’s going on. | 这样看 你们已经知道怎么回事了 |
[25:32] | Where’s the captain? | 上尉呢? |
[25:34] | She’s gone. | 她牺牲了 |
[25:36] | Where’s Porter? | Porter呢? |
[25:37] | We don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[25:38] | Ah, that’s great | 真好 |
[25:39] | All we need now is for the Prom Queen and the kid in the wheelchair to wander off and we’re all set. | 我们现在正需要舞蹈天后和坐轮椅的小孩 出去转转然后就都搞定了 |
[25:44] | We have to find her. She has no idea what’s out there. | 我们得找到她 她不知道外面的情况 |
[25:46] | What the hell *is* out there? | 外面到底是什么东西? |
[25:48] | Michael’s experiments. | Michael的实验品 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I think we figured that one out. | 这个我们想到了 |
[25:51] | It’s an early version of the hybrid. | 这是早期的混血版本 |
[25:53] | It’s been genetically altered to incorporate the predatory characteristics of several other creatures. | 通过改变遗传物质融入了 几种其他生物的捕食特征 |
[25:59] | What other creatures? | 都是些什么生物? |
[26:00] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[26:01] | All I know for certain is that they’re blind and they hunt by sound. | 我能确定的就是它们是瞎子 只能靠声音辨位 |
[26:04] | And that fog out there is not a natural weather phenomenon. | 外面的浓雾绝非正常的天气现象 |
[26:08] | I saw one of them exude the mist from the gills on its neck. | 我看到它们中的一个脖子上的腮 渗出了薄雾 |
[26:13] | What, like a squid releasing its ink? | 什么 乌贼喷墨一样? |
[26:15] | Except that’s a defensive mechanism. | 乌贼的只是防卫措施 |
[26:17] | These creatures clearly use the fog as a predatory device. | 而这些生物很明显使用雾来捕食 |
[26:20] | Which I’m guessing explains the gas masks back at the lab. | 这也解释了实验室里的防毒面具 |
[26:23] | God knows what the prolonged exposure to this mist could do to us. | 天知道 长时间曝露在雾中会对我们 产生什么影响 |
[26:26] | I’ve got a great idea: | 我有个提议 |
[26:28] | let’s not find out. | 别管它 |
[26:29] | We should wait here until dawn, then it will be safe. | 在这等到黎明就安全了 |
[26:32] | Those things out there are not nocturnal. | 外面那些东西并非夜行生物 |
[26:34] | Day or night, it doesn’t matter | 白天黑夜 无关紧要的 |
[26:36] | Besides, we can’t sit around. We’ve gotta find Porter. | 另外 我们不能在这坐以待毙 我们得去找Porter |
[26:38] | You can’t be serious! | 你不是说真的吧! |
[26:39] | You’re going out there? | 你要到外面去? |
[26:41] | Get back to work on that data. Try and figure out a way how to deal with these things. | 继续研究数据 看能不能找到 解决这些家伙的方法 |
[26:44] | That might be a problem, Colonel. | 可能有点难度 中校 |
[26:46] | There’s a reason Michael abandoned that research. | Michael放弃这个研究是有原因的 |
[26:49] | Even *he* couldn’t control those creatures. | 即使是他也没办法控制那些生物 |
[26:56] | Great | 好极了 |
[27:08] | All right. Sure you’re gonna be OK here? | 好吧 确定你们在这儿没事? |
[27:11] | As long as we’re quiet, we’ll be safer in here than you are out there. | 只要我们保持安静 绝对比你们在外面安全的多 |
[27:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | We’re gonna split up to cover more ground. | 我们分开 扩大搜索区域 |
[27:22] | Back in twenty. | 20分钟后回来 |
[27:24] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[29:15] | Whatever you do, be quiet. | 不论做什么 都别发出声 |
[29:27] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[29:28] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[29:29] | I told them it was too dangerous. | 我告诉他们这太危险了 |
[29:31] | Shh! Quiet! | 嘘!安静! |
[29:32] | Instead of coming back here, we should have gone to the next village. | 我们应该前往下个村庄 而不是回到这来 |
[29:34] | We’d be safe there. | 我们在那会很安全 |
[29:36] | – Shut it! – Now we could all … | – 闭嘴! – 现在我们全都可能… |
[30:44] | Al, are you OK? | Al 你还好吧? |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[30:46] | Let’s head out. | 走吧 |
[31:06] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[31:08] | It’s Major Teldy. | 是Teldy少校 |
[31:10] | She doesn’t see us. | 她没看见我们 |
[31:35] | Take the six. | 看好六点钟方向 |
[31:55] | I thought you were dead! | 我以为你死了 |
[31:56] | Yeah, for a while there, so did I. | 没错 那会我也以为我要死了呢 |
[31:58] | What about the others? | 其他人呢? |
[32:00] | Think they made it out? | 他们安全撤离了吗? |
[32:02] | TELDY : Well, I’m guessing at least one of them didn’t. | 我觉得至少有一个没有 |
[32:04] | I’ve got blood. | 发现血迹了 |
[32:06] | Carson? | 是Carson吗? |
[32:10] | No way to know. | 没法知道 |
[32:22] | One of those things came crawling right up out of the well. | 他们中的一个径直地从井里爬了出来 |
[32:25] | It got me thinking: | 因此我这样想: |
[32:27] | those catacombs | 那些洞穴 |
[32:28] | they run for miles in every direction, | 向四面八方扩散而去 |
[32:31] | so I’m guessing that one of them runs right to that well and into the centre of town. | 所以我觉得它们中一个通向那井以及 小镇的中央 |
[32:35] | That would explain how Michael could snag his test subjects without being seen. | 那就可以解释Michael是怎样 不知不觉地把试验对象掳走的 |
[32:39] | All right, well, we saw twelve of those pods in the lab. | 我们在实验室发现了12个那种休眠舱 |
[32:43] | I killed one back in the forest, so … | 我回森林时干掉了一个 所以… |
[32:45] | I tagged two | 我崩掉了俩 |
[32:47] | which, incidentally, puts me in the lead. | 我一不小心就领先了 |
[32:50] | All right, well that brings us down to nine. | 好吧 那样就还剩了9个 |
[32:53] | OK, so now what? | 所以现在怎么办? |
[32:57] | Any ideas? | 有建议吗? |
[33:01] | Well, those creatures possess a heightened auditory system that allows them to hunt blind. | 那些家伙拥有高灵敏度的听觉器官 使其脱离视觉来捕食 |
[33:06] | We could try exploiting it. | 我们可以加以利用 |
[33:07] | How? | 怎样? |
[33:08] | I don’t know. Maybe luring them into an ambush. | 不知道 或许可以把他们引进埋伏? |
[33:12] | What the hell do you plan on using as bait? | 那你认为该用什么做诱饵呢? |
[33:20] | This. | 这个 |
[33:25] | All right, here’s how it’s gonna work. | 好了 计划是这样的 |
[33:27] | You three, you’re taking up high ground positions … | 你们三个 去高处 |
[33:30] | Teldy and Porter here … | Teldy和Porter在这… |
[33:32] | Mehra over here. I’m gonna be on the ground setting the charges. | Mehra站那儿 我在地面放置炸药 |
[33:36] | You’re gonna blow the well? | 你要炸井? |
[33:37] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 是的 这么打算呢 |
[33:39] | OK, well you’d better use the timer. | 那最好弄个计时器 |
[33:40] | If the fog is messing with our radios and flashlights, chances are the remote detonator won’t work either. | 如果大雾扰乱了我们的无线电和手电 有一定机率遥控雷管也会被影响 |
[33:45] | All right. Once I get to the well, I’ll turn on the computer. | 好吧 一旦我到达那口井 我就把电脑打开 |
[33:49] | OK. Well, I programmed it to emit an ultrasonic burst, | 我写了程序让它释放超声脉冲 |
[33:53] | so that’ll draw them right to you. | 这样就会把它们引向你 |
[33:54] | But remember, if it gets near the fog … | 但是记住了 一旦它们靠近… |
[33:55] | I’ll put it halfway down that should keep it out of reach and working long enough to attract all nine. | 我会把它放到井里 这样让它们既够不到 又有足够时间将9个都吸引过来 |
[33:59] | You three, just take up positions, sit tight | 你们三个到指定位置待命 |
[34:03] | until you hear a signal, then open up on anything that moves. | 一收到信号 就朝还在动的开火 |
[34:06] | And what’s the signal? | 什么是信号? |
[34:08] | That would be the well blowing sky high. | 炸飞的井 |
[34:10] | And where will you be? | 那你在哪儿? |
[34:12] | Well, hopefully as far away as possible. | 希望跑的越远越好 |
[34:16] | What if this goes sideways? | 万一失败了呢? |
[34:18] | Don’t be so negative, Teldy. | 别那么消极 Teldy |
[34:19] | I’m serious, Colonel. | 我是认真的 中校 |
[34:20] | You take up positions, you sit tight and wait for the signal. | 你们只要各就位 站定等待信号 |
[34:23] | You don’t move; you don’t make a noise until the well blows. | 不要乱动 井炸飞前不要发出声音 |
[34:26] | – Colonel, what if …? – I think I’ve made myself clear, Sarge. | – 中校 如果… – 中尉我觉得我说的够清楚的了 |
[34:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[34:32] | Do we all know what we’re doing? | 都清楚自己的任务了吧? |
[34:34] | – Yes, sir. – Sir. | – 是 长官 – 是 |
[34:36] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[36:22] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 下面怎么了? |
[36:30] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[36:32] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[36:33] | Just wait for it. | 等一下 |
[36:36] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:39] | Alison? Alison? | |
[36:41] | She’s, uh, she’s safe. | 她 她很安全 |
[36:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:45] | What, did you lose something? | 什么 你丢了什么了吗? |
[36:47] | My C4. | 我的C4炸弹 |
[36:55] | Colonel, I think it’s best if we get moving. | 中校 我想我们最好马上闪人 |
[36:57] | Yeah, I get you. | 我也这么认为 |
[37:16] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点! |
[37:25] | I see them. | 看见它们了 |
[37:26] | If you shoot now, you’ll risk hitting the colonel. Just wait for the signal. | 如果现在开枪 有可能伤到中校 等信号 |
[37:59] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[38:10] | Is that all of them? | 全齐了吧? |
[38:12] | Eight, nine, plus the other three that makes twelve. | 八个九个 加上其他三个 刚好十二个 |
[38:23] | Sorry. *That’s* nine. | 抱歉 这才是九个 |
[38:26] | Plus the three, makes twelve. | 加三等于十二 |
[38:27] | Right | 没错 |
[38:29] | Major. | 少校 |
[38:30] | Colonel! Where are you?! | 中校! 你在哪? |
[38:32] | Down the well, in the catacombs. I’ve got Beckett. | 井底 在洞穴里 我找到Beckett了 |
[38:35] | Need the three of you to rappel down here and join us. | 你们三个也用坐式下降法 下来和我们汇合吧 |
[38:37] | On our way. | 马上来 |
[38:45] | I just want to get back to atlantis And sleep for a week. | 我现在只想回到Atlantis然后睡上一周 |
[38:48] | Aye, I know what you mean. I promise this won’t take long. | 我知道 我保证这不会花很长时间 |
[38:54] | Alison, are you okay? Um, yeah. | – Alison 你没事吧 – 嗯 没事 |
[38:58] | Hey, guys, do you mind if I just hang back here? I’ve had enough mad science for one day. | 嘿 伙计们 不介意的话我就不过去了 我今天已经受够了这些疯狂的东西了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[39:07] | I’ll keep her company. | 我在这陪她吧 |
[39:10] | We’ll be quick. | 我们很快就回来 |
[39:25] | I want to make sure I get all the data on these creatures, Save a return trip. | 我要确保把这种生物的全部资料都拷走 以免以后还要回来 |
[39:33] | What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[39:34] | What? | 什么? |
[39:36] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到了什么 |
[39:38] | Relax, okay?There were 12 pods. We counted 12 kills. | 放松好吗 那里面有12个冬眠舱 我们数了12个尸体 |
[39:43] | We got ’em all. | 我们已经把它们都干掉了 |
[40:16] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[40:34] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[40:37] | We didn’t get them all. | 我们没有把它们全干掉 |
[40:52] | It’s nothing. | 没事了 |
[41:12] | Porter? Mehra? Porter? mehra? | |
[41:15] | Alright. If they overtake our position, I want you two to fall back. | 好吧 如果他们突破了我们的位置 我要你们俩撤退 |
[41:19] | Take the second tunnel up, go to the surface, Dial the gate. | 从左边第二个通道到地面上 然后拨号 |
[41:23] | Now who’s being negative? | 现在是谁比较消极啊 |
[42:00] | All clear? | 安全了? |
[42:02] | All clear. | 安全了 |
[42:18] | I can’t believe you’re leaving already. You’ve been here, like, less than two weeks. | 真不敢相信你都要走了 你来了还不到两周呢 |
[42:21] | Well, I’ve completed my research Into michael’s test subjects | 我已经完成了我对Michael的 试验对象的研究 |
[42:23] | And passed my findings on to Dr. Lynch and his team. | 并已经把结果给了Lynch的小队 |
[42:26] | And now it’s time to move on to the more important work of saving lives. | 现在我该是时候去进行更重要的 就死扶伤工作了 |
[42:31] | Hey, doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[42:32] | Maybe I spoke too soon. Another off-world situation require my expertise? | 也许我说得太早了 又有需要我的 技术专长外星任务了? |
[42:37] | Actually, just came to see if you needed some help. | 实际上我只是来看看你需不需要帮助 |
[42:39] | Oh, much appreciated. | 噢! 我很感谢! |
[42:41] | Oh, by the way, how’s porter? | 噢顺便问一下 Porter怎么样了? |
[42:42] | Who? | 谁? |
[42:43] | She’s fine– planning a couple weeks of r & r, Then she’ll be back in the pegasus galaxy. | 她没事 修养几周她就可以 回到飞马系了 |
[42:47] | You know, colonel, someone like her Could be of real benefit to the type of work I’ll be doing. | 你知道 中校 像她这样的人 对我未来的工作会非常有帮助 |
[42:50] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[42:51] | Who’s porter? | Porter是谁? |
[42:52] | Something you might want to mention to mr. woolsey. | 你可能需要向Woolsey先生提一提 |
[42:54] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[42:56] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[42:56] | Fine, you know what? I don’t even want to know. don’t tell me. | 你知道 我根本不想知道 别告诉我 |
[42:59] | OK, come on, tell me! | 好吧 快点告诉我啊! |