时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You can go ahead, rodney. | 可以开始了 Rodney |
[00:03] | – I don’t remember where to start. – Sure you do. | – 我不知道从哪儿开始 – 你当然知道 |
[00:06] | No. | 不 |
[00:07] | Start with your name like we’ve been doing, okay, and we’ll just go from there. | 就跟前几次一样 从你的名字开始吧 |
[00:11] | My name… | 我的名字… |
[00:12] | my name is… | 我的名字叫… |
[00:16] | Mr.Rodney mckay. | Rodney McKay先生 |
[00:17] | No… | 不… |
[00:18] | yes. | 是的 |
[00:19] | Come on, now. You’re Dr.Mckay, remember? | 拜托 你是McKay博士 不记得了? |
[00:22] | No, I’m– I’m not anymore. | 不 不再是了 |
[00:24] | I’m not s-s-smart anymore. | 我已经不聪明了 |
[00:28] | Doctors are smart, so I’m mister now. | 博士都很聪明 我现在只能叫先生 |
[00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | I used to be the smartest person ever… | 我从前一直是个很聪明的人 |
[00:38] | and– and now… now I’m not. | 可现在… 不是了 |
[00:41] | That’s what we’re trying to fix, right? | 我们现在正在积极治疗 不是么? |
[00:44] | No, you can’t fix me. | 不 治不好的 |
[00:46] | You know we’re trying our very best– | 你知道 我们正在竭尽全力… |
[00:48] | no, you can’T. You can’T. | 不 不行的 不行的 |
[00:50] | it’s okay, rodney, | 没关系 Rodney |
[00:51] | what’s the next thing you’re supposed to say? | 接着你准备说什么? |
[00:53] | Where… where did john go? | John去哪儿了? |
[00:55] | He just had to go away for a few minutes. He’ll be back– | 他必须离开几分钟 很快就会回来… |
[00:57] | – John! – Rodney… – john! – Rodney… | |
[00:59] | rodney, I’m your friend, I’m right here. | Rodney 我是你的朋友 我就在你身边 |
[01:00] | Where are you, john? | 你在哪儿 John? |
[01:03] | John! John! | |
[01:09] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me my brother was this far gone? | 先头怎么不告诉我 我哥哥已经成这样了? |
[01:12] | It’s happened pretty fast, jeannie. | 事情发生得太快了 Jeannie |
[01:14] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[01:16] | I got a message from him just a couple of weeks ago. | 我几周前刚刚才收到他的消息 |
[01:19] | he seemed perfectly fine. He’d never been so nice. | 当时他看上去挺好的 从来没那么好过 |
[01:22] | That would have been shortly after he became infected. | 当时他刚刚才被感染 |
[01:27] | I didn’t recognize the symptoms in time. | 我没有及时发现症状 |
[01:29] | It’s not your fault, doc. | 不是你的错 医生 |
[01:31] | Frankly, mrs. Miller, | 老实说 Miller女士 |
[01:33] | we contacted you as soon as we became aware of the seriousness of his condition. | 我们在认识到问题的严重性时 就立即与你取得了联系 |
[01:37] | In fact, daedalus dropped you off at the first available gate in pegasus because we were concerned that | Daedalus号在抵达飞马系第一个星门时 就送你下船 |
[01:42] | you wouldn’t make it here in time. | 正是担心你不能及时赶到 |
[01:45] | We thought you deserved a chance to say goodbye. | 我们觉得至少要让你有机会和他道别 |
[02:56] | The Shrine | 圣地 |
[03:06] | Dr.Keller wanted to take a moment to prepare him for your visit. | 在你探访前 Keller医生要先替他准备一下 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I, uh… | 我知道 我… |
[03:11] | I think I need a moment myself. | 我觉得需要独自呆会儿 |
[03:14] | How did… how did this happen to him? | 这… 这到底是怎么回事? |
[03:18] | Um, there was a little snafu on the last mission. | 上次任务出了点意外 |
[03:24] | Colonel sheppard, when you reach the research camp, | Sheppard中校 你们抵达研究营地后 |
[03:26] | please remind Dr.Nichols that he is now… | 请提醒一下Nichols博士 他已经… |
[03:29] | one hour and 15 minutes overdue for his scheduled check-in. | 距离计划中的报告时间 已经迟到了 1小时15分钟了 |
[03:32] | Right, want me to smack him around or anything? | 好的 要我掴他巴掌么? |
[03:39] | Just the reminder, please. | 提醒他一下就行了 |
[03:43] | Shouldn’t we be concerned for Dr.Nichols’ team? | Nichols博士那边是不是碰到了什么情况? |
[03:46] | No, the settlement’s a half hour away from the gate. | 不会的 定居点距离星门 只有半个小时的路程 |
[03:48] | He’s got them checking in every six. | 他们每半个小时就会报告一次 |
[03:50] | I’m sure nichols is just tired of taking the round trip. | 我猜Nichols只是厌倦来回跑了 |
[03:52] | Still, it wouldn’t hurt to bust his chops a bit. | 不管怎么说 好好惩罚一下他们还是应该的 |
[03:54] | That nichols is so arrogant. | 那个Nichols实在是太傲慢了 |
[04:06] | Amelia, I think I’m going to risk heading down to breakfast before they check in. | Amelia 我打算先下去吃点早餐 |
[04:11] | I just mean that… | 我的意思是… |
[04:13] | it will probably take them some time to get to the camp, | 他们走到营地还需要点时间 |
[04:17] | and then more time for nichols to get back to the gate and report. | 然后Nichols回到星门进行报告 又要过一段时间 |
[04:21] | There’s really no point in my… | 我和你说这些 |
[04:25] | telling you this. | 真的没有其他意思 |
[04:26] | Not really, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[04:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:30] | Be back in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后回来 |
[04:34] | Unscheduled offworld activation! | 计划外星门活动 |
[04:36] | Activate the shield. | 开启护盾 |
[04:42] | I’m not receiving an idc. | 没有收到身份识别码 |
[04:45] | This is sheppard. Do not lower the shield. | 我是Sheppard 不要关闭护盾 |
[04:48] | The entire tower will be flooded. | 否则整个控制塔就会淹水 |
[04:49] | I have no intention of doing that, colonel. | 明白 中校 |
[04:51] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何? |
[04:53] | It’s cold and wet. The stargate’s underwater. | 又冷又湿 星门被水淹了 |
[04:55] | The entire valley’s flooded. | 整个峡谷都被水淹了 |
[04:57] | And it’s freezing! | 冻死了! |
[04:59] | We need you to send a jumper through so we can stay warm and dry until the water recedes. | 请派一艘Jumper飞船过来 这样我们至少 能在一个干燥温暖的地方等待洪水退去 |
[05:04] | Will do, colonel, hold on. | 好的 中校 挺住 |
[05:06] | Holding on. Sheppard out. | 好的 通话完毕 |
[05:17] | Rescue one is standing by. | 救援1号待命 |
[05:20] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久? |
[05:21] | Why isn’t the gate disengaging? | 星门怎么还不关闭? |
[05:27] | It’s the water. | 水 |
[05:28] | The constant pressure’s forcing the wormhole to stay active, | 水压造成的压力让虫洞一直保持激活状态 |
[05:30] | which means we’re going to have to wait the maximum amount of time a stargate can stay open. | 也就是说我们必须等星门超时 自动关闭 |
[05:33] | 38 minutes. | 38分钟 |
[05:34] | Well, we’re down to 32, and before you say I told you so, we had no choice. | 还剩32分钟 之前我就跟你说了 我们别无选择 |
[05:38] | I can’t stop shivering. | 我不停地打颤 |
[05:40] | You’re letting all the hot air out of your mouth. | 热气儿都从你口中跑掉了 |
[05:43] | All right, everybody, you’ll be warm soon enough. | 好了 各位 我们很快就会暖和了 |
[05:46] | I don’t know, I think I got wetter than you did. | 我想我身上比你更湿 |
[05:49] | I don’t know, I golea litt damp dialing the dhd. | 我还下到DHD那里拨了号的呢 |
[05:52] | The research camp was farther up this valley. | 研究营地在这个峡谷深处 |
[05:54] | I’m a little concerned r Dr.Nichols’ team. | 我有点担心Nichols博士他们 |
[05:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | Anyone at the research camp, this is colonel sheppard. Please respond. | 研究营地 我是Sheppard中校 请回话 |
[06:07] | I repeat, this is colonel sheppard. Please respond. | 重复 我是Sheppard中校 请回话 |
[06:10] | I’m pretty sure they’re all dead. | 我想他们都死了 |
[06:11] | We can’t know that, rodney. | 很难说 Rodney |
[06:13] | Look, the research team was studying the effects of global warming. | 研究分队研究的正是全球变暖造成的影响 |
[06:15] | They set up camp at the foot of a massive glacier up the valley. | 所以把营地建在了在一块大冰川的脚下 |
[06:18] | You think an ice dam broke? | 你认为是冰坝垮掉了? |
[06:19] | It fits. | 看起来是 |
[06:21] | The ancients don’t put stargates on a flood plain, and I certainly don’t think the tide just came in. | 古人从来不会把星门安放在洪泛区 而且我敢肯定 海潮也不会涨到这里来 |
[06:26] | It explains why the water’s so freezing. | 而且这也解释了为什么水这么凉 |
[06:32] | Aw, okay… | 好吧 |
[06:33] | okay, so now I’m hot, and I’m still shivering. | 好吧 我开始发烧了 可还在不停地打颤 |
[06:37] | Were you running a fever before we left? | 我们出发前你是不是已经在发烧了? |
[06:39] | I don’t know, maybe. I’m always running something. | 不知道 可能吧 我身上总是有些小毛病 |
[06:45] | All right, I think the water’s receded a little. | 我想水已经退了一点 |
[06:48] | So we’re going to be stuck here all night. | 我们整晚都要困在这里了 |
[06:51] | In the back of a warm, cozy jumper, all right? | 行了 是在温暖舒适的Jumper里面 |
[06:54] | All you need to do is hold on for, I don’t know, 30 minutes or so… | 你只需要再坚持30分钟就行了 |
[07:12] | how long has he been unresponsive? | 他失去知觉多久了? |
[07:13] | Since he fell asleep in the jumper. About nine hours. | 从他在Jumper里睡着开始 大概9个小时了 |
[07:15] | Okay, let’s get him to the infirmary. I want him under a scanner. | 好的 送他去医疗室 用探测仪检测一下 |
[07:17] | I want to have a look at you guys, too. | 你们也要检测一下 |
[07:20] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[07:21] | By that I mean now. | 这要我说了算 |
[07:24] | I think you’ve just made a case for my proposal | 这次意外正好说明 我之前提议 |
[07:26] | to send a malp ahead of every single transit. | 每次通过星门之前都要先发送一台MALP 是很有必要的 |
[07:28] | Stuff happens, woolsey, and by “stuff,” | 意外而已 Woolsey 只是运气不好 |
[07:30] | I mean– I know what you mean, thank you. | – 我是说 – 我知道你的意思 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Why didn’t you return in the jumper I sent you? | 为什么不乘坐我派出的那艘Jumper回来? |
[07:34] | Well, I ordered the rescue party to continue the search for nichols’ team. | 我命令营救队员继续搜索Nichols他们 |
[07:38] | There’s a chance they’re still alive. | 有可能他们还活着 |
[07:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:41] | I got to go get checked out, and then, uh, I’m going to check on rodney. | 我先去医疗室检查一下 然后会去看望Rodney |
[07:52] | Well, how’s our boy? | 他情况怎样了? |
[07:54] | No fever, no hypothermia, nothing on the scan at all. | 体温正常 检测结果一切正常 |
[07:58] | How about you guys? | 你们呢? |
[07:58] | Like I said, we’re good. | 就像我说的 我们没事 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah. But we’re not the ones who became unconscious. | – 是啊 是啊 – 不过我们没有失去意识 |
[08:03] | Well, I didn’t really get much sleep the night before, and I did skimp on breakfast, so… | 我那天没有睡好 而且早餐也没吃好 |
[08:06] | you know, woolsey wants to send out a malp before every transit now. | Woolsey打算每次穿过星门前 都要发送一台MALP |
[08:09] | – Well, that’s going to get old fast. – That’s what I said. | – 真是浪费时间啊 – 我也是这么说的 |
[08:12] | Hey, can I go now? I feel a little silly lying here. | 我能走了么? 躺在这里感觉有点不太自在 |
[08:14] | I’m keeping you under observation for a little longer. | 还要继续观察一下 |
[08:17] | Besides, I ordered you dinner. | 另外 已经帮你订了晚饭了 |
[08:18] | Well, then you can observe me eat, because I’m famished. | 那你们可以看着我吃了 我真是饿坏了 |
[08:20] | It’s official. He’s better. | 好了 确认了 他好多了 |
[08:22] | See you guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[08:26] | Do you want me to send them in? | 要让他们进来么? |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:35] | Rodney’s all ready for you. | Rodney准备好了 |
[08:40] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说? |
[08:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[09:02] | Meredith? Meredith? | |
[09:05] | It’s me. It’s jeannie, mere. I’m– | 是我 Jeannie 我… |
[09:06] | you’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:11] | Meredith’s my… | Meredith是我的… |
[09:14] | real name. | 真名 |
[09:15] | It’s your first name, that’s right, | 是你的名字 没错 |
[09:18] | but you never liked it. | 不过你不喜欢 |
[09:20] | No. | 是啊 |
[09:21] | No, it’S… | 听起来… |
[09:24] | a girl’s name. | 像个女孩 |
[09:27] | Sometimes, yes, | 有些时候 是的 |
[09:31] | but you go by rodney. | 然后你换成了Rodney |
[09:33] | Rodney McKay Rodney mckay, | |
[09:34] | Mr.Rodney mckay. | Rodney McKay先生 |
[09:37] | Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay Rodney mckay, rodney mckay… | |
[09:45] | you’re crying because of me. | 你是为我流泪么? |
[09:48] | No, I’m crying because I’ve missed you very much. | 不 是因为我太想你了 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause you’re my sister. | 因为你是我妹妹 |
[09:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:58] | I’M… | 我… |
[10:00] | sick. | 病了 |
[10:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:06] | I’m here now. | 现在我来了 |
[10:10] | I… | 我… |
[10:12] | sweetie, I just need to go outside for one second, okay? | 亲爱的 我要出去一小会儿 好么? |
[10:15] | I will be right back, I promise. | 我会回来的 我保证 |
[10:22] | – Hey… – I know. | – 嘿 – 我知道 |
[10:26] | I just need a second. | 让我独自呆会儿 |
[10:28] | I just don’t want him to see. | 我不想让他看到我这个样子 |
[10:29] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[10:31] | – I felt the same way. – I’ll go back in, I will. | – 我也有同感 – 我会回去的 |
[10:34] | He needs me, and I want to be able to say goodbye, but it’s like… | 他需要我 我也想和他道别 可是… |
[10:37] | – it’s like he’s already gone. – I know. | – 可这就像他已经不在了 – 我知道 |
[10:42] | There’s a way. | 我有个办法 |
[10:45] | What? How? | 什么? 什么办法? |
[10:46] | There’s a place. I’ve been there before. | 有个地方 我以前去过那里 |
[10:48] | He’ll be himself again, and you can say goodbye. | 他会恢复从前的样子 你能正式和他道别 |
[10:52] | I don’t understand, then why haven’t you already taken him? | 我不明白 为什么你不马上带他去那儿? |
[10:54] | Because it’s dangerous, | 因为这很危险 |
[10:57] | but I’m willing to risk it if you are. | 不过如果你愿意 我愿意冒这个险 |
[11:05] | all set? | 准备好了? |
[11:07] | Remind me to register a complaint with whose ever idea this was. | 记得提醒我抱怨一下出这个馊主意的人 |
[11:09] | It was yours, actually. | 实际上是你自己的主意 |
[11:12] | Oh, ho ho… | 噢… |
[11:13] | well, complaint duly registered. | 那就不用再抱怨了 |
[11:16] | It was a good idea to keep a record of what’s happening to you | 我觉得这是个好主意 记录你当前的状态 |
[11:19] | – and how fast, but if you’d rather not– – no, it’s fine. It’s fine. | – 以及变化的速度 当然如果你不想… – 不 没关系 没关系 |
[11:21] | My name, right? | 从我名字开始 对吧? |
[11:22] | Right. | 对 |
[11:23] | Hey, I remembered something. Yay! | 看来有些东西我还没忘 |
[11:26] | My name is Dr.Rodney mckay. | 我是Rodney McKay博士 |
[11:27] | I’m head of the department of science something in atlantis in the, um… | 是Atlantis科学部门的首席科学家 位于… |
[11:36] | for god’s sake… | 看在上帝的份上… |
[11:37] | in the pegasus galaxy. | 飞马星系 |
[11:39] | Okay, not bad, keep going. | 好的 还不算糟 继续 |
[11:41] | Jennifer, there’S… | Jennifer 这… |
[11:44] | there’s something I wanted to, um… | 我想说些什么… |
[11:47] | you know, while I remember, while I still can, something I wanted to say… | 在还没有忘记之前 说些什么… |
[11:52] | go ahead. | 说呀 |
[11:56] | Jeannie… Jeannie, uh… | |
[11:58] | I wasn’t expecting anyone this late. | 没想到这么晚你还会来 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I’m kind of one of those people who needs all the information they can get. | 我是那种希望尽可能获得一切信息的人 |
[12:08] | This is his most recent scan. | 这是最近一次扫描的结果 |
[12:11] | This dark area that looks like a tumor | 这片黑色的区域 看起来像是肿瘤 |
[12:14] | is actually a parasitic organism. | 实际上是寄生组织 |
[12:16] | Its tendrils spread far beyond any hope of surgical extraction, | 它的卷须扩散范围太大 无法通过手术取出 |
[12:20] | and it’s not responding to treatment. | 而且各种治疗方式对它也没有效果 |
[12:22] | Even stasis barely slowed its progression. | 即便是抑制剂也无法阻止它的生长 |
[12:25] | There are still a number of drug combinations that– | 还有一些药物可以尝试… |
[12:27] | he was infected somehow on his last mission? | 他是在上次任务中感染的? |
[12:30] | Well, maybe, but not necessarily. | 也许吧 也不尽然 |
[12:32] | It was too small to show up on a scan at the time, | 当时它还太小 扫描中看不出来 |
[12:36] | but in the pegasus galaxy, the condition is fairly common among the very old. | 不过在飞马星系 这种情况非常普遍 |
[12:41] | Right, so why him? | 好的 可为什么独独选择他呢? |
[12:44] | It’s possible we’re all exposed to it and fight it off. | 也许我们都曾接触过 不过都被 免疫系统抵御在外了 |
[12:48] | Rodney was already suffering from a viral infection when he went on the mission at m44 5y9, | Rodney在M445Y9出任务时 就曾受过病毒感染 |
[12:52] | and then all that time in freezing water– | 然后又在冰水中泡了那么久… |
[12:55] | so his resistance was low. | 就是说他的抵抗能力比较差 |
[12:59] | The parasite doesn’t so much as kill cells as render them dormant | 寄生体不会杀死细胞 而是让它们休眠 |
[13:03] | for reasons I still don’t completely understand, but | 具体原因我还不是很清楚 |
[13:08] | the net result is ever-diminishing brain function. | 不过其结果就是会影响大脑的功能 |
[13:11] | As it spreads, he’ll lose motor control, regulation of organ function– | 扩散后 他的大脑皮层就会失去控制 器官的规律性活动也被打乱 |
[13:15] | ronon’s people call the disease “second childhood.” | Ronon的人民称这种病为”返老还童” |
[13:20] | – You talked to ronon. – Yes. | – 你和Ronon谈过了 – 是的 |
[13:22] | Okay, I know what he’s told you. | OK 我知道他跟你说了些什么 |
[13:24] | That he’s dying, and there’s nothing you can do. | 他快死了 而你却无能为力 |
[13:26] | No, he’s dying, and I’m doing everything I can. | 不 他快死了 而我正在竭尽全力 |
[13:30] | I have to ask you… | 我得问你 |
[13:33] | why did you tell me you didn’t recognize the symptoms in time? | 你为什么跟我说 你没能及时发现症状 |
[13:37] | Because he was already showing the symptoms when he came back from the mission, and… | 因为他执行那次任务回来的时候 就已经有些症状了 |
[13:42] | I didn’t see it. | 可我却没注意到 |
[13:45] | So? | 怎样? |
[13:46] | Just what the doctor ordered. | 听从医嘱 |
[13:48] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[13:49] | You want my fruit cup? | 想吃什锦水果么? |
[13:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:52] | I think you do. | 我觉得你很想吃 |
[13:54] | Eating from the patient’s tray is kind of frowned upon. | 吃病人的东西是不道德的行为 |
[13:56] | Jennifer, we practically dated. | Jennifer 我们算是约过会了 |
[13:58] | You bought me one drink. That’s hardly dating. | 你给我买了杯喝的 这也算约会 |
[14:00] | Right, so now I’m asking you to have dinner with me. | 好吧 现在我邀请你共进晚餐 |
[14:02] | I mean, such as it is. | 就像这样 |
[14:06] | I do love the fruit cup. | 我的确很喜欢什锦水果 |
[14:08] | Not that this is exactly the dinner I had in mind, but… | 不是我想象中的那种晚宴 不过… |
[14:11] | is that an invitation? | 这算是邀请么? |
[14:12] | Only if you promise to accept. | 除非你愿意接受 |
[14:17] | If I wasn’t so taken by the new rodney mckay | 如果不是被这个”新”Rodney McKay迷住 |
[14:20] | the parasite might’ve been small enough for me to operate without causing significant brain trauma. | 我完全可以在这个寄生体还没长大前 通过手术把它取出来 |
[14:26] | By the time he started to forget, it was too late. | 等到他开始有失意症状时 已经太迟了 |
[14:31] | I haven’t given up on trying to find a treatment– | 我一直没有放弃探索新的治疗方法… |
[14:35] | ronon told me about this place that could give mere one more day as himself again before he dies. | Ronon跟我说有个地方 可以让McKay 在临死之前能恢复一天时间的自我 |
[14:40] | Jeannie, you can’t possibly believe– | Jennie 你不会真的相信… |
[14:41] | and that you’re the one who won’t let him go. | 可你却一直在阻拦 |
[14:45] | It’s on a planet called talus. | 那个地方在一个叫做Talus的星球上 |
[14:46] | It’s one of the original worlds of the ancestors. | 先人们曾在那里生活过 |
[14:49] | It took us about five or six hours to get there from the gate, | 通过星门后 走五六个小时就可以到 |
[14:52] | but I was just a kid, and my grandfather had to be carried most of the way. | 不过当时我还只是个孩子 大部分路程 都要我我爷爷抱着 |
[14:55] | We could do it in about half that time. | 现在我们只需用一半时间就能赶到 |
[14:57] | There’s a small problem with that plan. | 这个方案有个小问题 |
[15:01] | The wraith established a major outpost there during the replicator war. | 在同复制者的战争中 Wraith在那里 建造了一个大型前哨站 |
[15:05] | It’s still there. | 现在还在 |
[15:06] | Yeah, well, that’s never stopped us from going anywhere we needed to go before. | 可这之前也没有阻止我们前往想去的地方 |
[15:10] | Well, it’s not just that. | 还不止这些 |
[15:12] | You don’t believe it’s real. | 你怀疑这个故事的真实性 |
[15:14] | – I’m not saying– – I am, actually. | – 我不是说… – 是的 我不相信 |
[15:16] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[15:17] | Yes, but you were six years old. | 是的 可你当时只有6岁 |
[15:19] | Ronon, listen to what you’ve told us– | Ronon 从你的话中可以得知… |
[15:22] | a magical shrine, inside a cave, behind a waterfall– | 隐藏于瀑布之后的洞穴 一个充满魔力的圣地 |
[15:26] | did I say it was magic? | 我说过充满魔力了么? |
[15:27] | No, but you did say that people afflicted with mckay’s condition | 没有 不过你的确说过 跟McKay有类似遭遇的人 |
[15:31] | suddenly revert to their former selves for… | 突然间恢复到之前的状态… |
[15:34] | the shrine of talus is also known among my people, | Talus星球上的圣地我的人民也所耳闻 |
[15:37] | for victims of the second childhood. | 一些人也遭受过”返老还童”病的折磨 |
[15:39] | It offers the gift of one last day, and a quick death. | 在那里可以恢复一天意识 然后就立刻死去 |
[15:43] | That doesn’t necessarily make it real. | 可这也并不说明这种事情就是真实的 |
[15:45] | I’m telling you that in a matter of seconds I saw my grandfather go from someone who couldn’t speak his own name, | 跟你说 我亲眼看到我爷爷 从一个连自己名字都不知道的人 |
[15:50] | to the man that taught me how to track and hunt. | 瞬间恢复成一个能教授我 如何跟踪捕猎的高手 |
[15:53] | You learned to hunt when you were six years old? | 你6岁大的时候就学习如何打猎了? |
[16:01] | For one day, | 在那天 |
[16:03] | he got to hold his wife in his arms, and share a meal with the people that he loved, | 他把妻子揽在怀中 同挚爱的人们一起进餐 |
[16:06] | and then he died with honor. | 然后带着荣耀死去 |
[16:08] | You can say I was too young to remember, | 你可以说我当时太小 什么也不记得 |
[16:11] | but I know what I saw, | 可我相信自己的眼睛 |
[16:12] | and we can do the same thing for mckay. | 我们也可以同样对待McKay |
[16:17] | If you think that’s not worth it, | 如果你觉得不值得这样做 |
[16:21] | you’re wrong. | 那就错了 |
[16:27] | I’ve never told anyone this, outside of… | 我从没和任何人说过 |
[16:33] | my father had a disease called alzheimer’S. | 我父亲的了一种 被称之为阿尔茨海默病的怪病 |
[16:36] | It’s similar in many respects to the condition that Dr.Mckay is suffering from. | 在很多方面和McKay博士 现在的症状相似 |
[16:41] | My point is, I had a similar moment with him to the one you just described. | 我想说的是 我也经历过 你所描述的那种时刻 |
[16:46] | He hadn’t recognized me, literally, for months, | 好几个月来 他完全忘记了我是谁 |
[16:50] | then one day, out of the blue, | 然后又一天 突然间 |
[16:54] | he had a moment of absolute clarity. | 他完全清醒了 |
[16:57] | He said “richard, what are you doing here?” | 他说 “Richard 你在这儿干什么?” |
[17:00] | And I said, | 我说 |
[17:02] | “dad, I, uh, I’m here to see you,” | “爸爸 我是来看你的” |
[17:07] | and he said… | 然后他说 |
[17:10] | he said, “isn’t that wonderful,” | 他说 “这种感觉是不是很好” |
[17:14] | and then he was gone again. | 然后他又什么都不知道了 |
[17:18] | – Now, couldn’t you be remembering a similar– – it’s not the same. | – 你怎能忘记这种… – 这不一样 |
[17:21] | – Ronon, look– – I owe him this! | – Ronon 听我说… – 这是我欠他的! |
[17:25] | – I’ll take him myself. – I’ll go with him. | – 我自己带他去 – 我也去 |
[17:27] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[17:30] | We know for a fact there are two hive ships and 10,000 wraith on the ground. | 据我们了解 那儿有两艘Wraith母舰 地面上还有一万个Wraith |
[17:34] | If we’re even going to consider this, | 如果你们真的打算这么做的话 |
[17:36] | all right, we have to make a plan. | 好吧 我们至少得制定一个方案 |
[17:40] | Fine, make your plan. | 好啊 制定你的方案吧 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry, but he’s not going anywhere without my permission, | 抱歉 在得到我的许可前 他哪儿也不能去 |
[17:44] | and you won’t get that until we talk to rodney. | 而且还必须得到Rodney本人的同意才行 |
[17:58] | Hey, rodney… | 嘿 Rodney… |
[18:00] | you got some visitors. John’s here. | 有人来看你了 John来了 |
[18:03] | So are teyla and ronon. | 还有Teyla和Ronon |
[18:04] | The whole team. | 整个小分队都来了 |
[18:07] | Ronon Dex Ronon dex. | |
[18:08] | That’s right, buddy. | 对 伙计 |
[18:10] | I want to take you to a place, | 我们要带你去个地方 |
[18:12] | a place that’s going to give you a chance to be yourself again for a little while. | 一个可以让你暂时恢复自我的地方 |
[18:21] | As you were before you became ill. | 回到生病前的状态 |
[18:25] | Before… | 之前… |
[18:31] | hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[18:32] | Hey, j-john. | 嘿 John |
[18:36] | Truth is, we don’T… | 事实上 我们… |
[18:39] | know exactly what’s going to happen to you, | 不知道到底会发生什么事情 |
[18:41] | but we’re willing to try, if you are. | 不过如果你愿意 我们愿意尝试一下 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:46] | Okay. Okay, well, that settles it, then. | 好啊 好啊 那就这么说定了 |
[18:49] | No, it doesn’T. | 不 还没有 |
[18:51] | Rodney, they haven’t told you everything. | Rodney 他们没有告诉你全部事情 |
[18:54] | He doesn’t need to know. | 他不需要知道 |
[18:55] | The planet they want to take you to | 他们要带你去的那个星球 |
[18:57] | is a wraith outpost. | 上面有个Wraith的前哨站 |
[18:58] | You remember who the wraith are? | 还记得Wraith是谁么? |
[19:00] | It means going will be very, very dangerous, | 这就是说此次行程会非常非常危险 |
[19:04] | not just for you, | 不仅对你 |
[19:06] | but for your friends. | 对你的朋友来说也是 |
[19:07] | We’re willing to take that risk. | 我们愿意冒这个险 |
[19:08] | A risk for which, and I’m sorry– | 冒险 抱歉… |
[19:11] | even if it works, which i very much doubt– | 即便真的有用 虽然我很怀疑… |
[19:16] | you might revert to your former self for one day. | 你也许可以返回之前的状态 就一天 |
[19:20] | Now, forgive me if that sounds more like torture than a blessing. | 原谅我 如果这听起来 更像是折磨而不是祈祷的话 |
[19:23] | We’re still coming up with new ideas on how to treat this thing, | 我们还有其他治疗这种疾病的办法 |
[19:27] | but if you do this, if you leave atlantis… | 不过如果你答应他们 离开Atlantis |
[19:31] | Atlantis… atlantis… | |
[19:33] | it’s over. | 就不能回头了 |
[19:36] | I can’t help you. | 我也帮不了你了 |
[19:44] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[19:50] | he doesn’t understand. | 他无法理解 |
[19:52] | No, he doesn’t, | 是的 他不理解 |
[19:54] | which means the decision on whether or not to let him go is mine, | 也就是说 让不让他走的决定权在我这里 |
[20:00] | and I haven’t given up on trying to cure my patient. | 我一直没有放弃我的病人 |
[20:13] | And you still haven’t given up. | 而你也一直没有放弃 |
[20:16] | No, because I don’t think the damage to the cells is permanent, | 是的 我认为对细胞造成的损伤 不是永久性的 |
[20:18] | which means if I can to safely remove the parasite– how long have you been at it? | – 也就是说 如果我能安全地取出寄生体… – 你已经尝试多长时间了? |
[20:23] | Weeks? | 几个星期? |
[20:24] | And how many days does he have left? Two at most? | 而他还能活多久? 最多两天吧? |
[20:28] | Look, I know you’ve done everything you can. | 我知道你已经尽力了 |
[20:31] | I know you feel responsible, and you want to keep trying, but… | 我知道你很负责 而且一直不愿放弃 可是… |
[20:35] | I’m his next of kin. | 我是他的直系亲属 |
[20:37] | That makes the decision mine. | 所以应该由我来决定 |
[20:40] | And we’re taking him. | 我们要带他走 |
[20:46] | It’s recording. | 开始录了 |
[20:48] | Well, aren’t you supposed to say, “action” or something? | 你是不是应该说 “开拍”之类的? |
[20:50] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[20:51] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:53] | Okay, here we go. | OK 现在开始 |
[20:56] | My name is Dr.Rodney mckay. | 我的名字叫Rodney McKay博士 |
[20:58] | I am head of the science and research departments here in atlantis, | Atlantis科研部门的首席科学家 |
[21:03] | in the pegasus galaxy, in the local cluster, | 位于飞马星系 |
[21:06] | in the universe as we know it. | 在我们所知道的这个宇宙 |
[21:09] | The purpose of this log is to provide a baseline for myself, | 拍摄这段录像的目的是为了记录我自己 |
[21:14] | and for Dr.Keller, to monitor the progress of my, um… | 同时也是为了方便Keller医生 监视我的… |
[21:21] | memory loss. | 失忆过程 |
[21:24] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很搞笑 是吧? |
[21:26] | By reciting the aforementioned, | 为了提供一个参考基准 |
[21:28] | as well as a list of things I know like the back of my hand, | 我决定背诵一些可以信手拈来的数据 |
[21:31] | starting with pi, to, say, 12 decimals. | 从π开始 一直到小数点后12位 |
[21:35] | 3.1415926535… 3.1415926535… | |
[21:40] | rodney on board? | Rodney上飞船了? |
[21:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:42] | Are we clear on the rules of engagement? | 这次行动的要求记清楚了? |
[21:44] | We’ll get in and get out before the wraith even know it. | 悄悄去 悄悄回 别让Wraith发现 |
[21:46] | Colonel sheppard, | Sheppard中校 |
[21:48] | if in fact Dr.Mckay does regain his… | 如果McKay博士真的恢复了… |
[21:53] | say goodbye for me. | 替我向他道别 |
[22:02] | I thought you didn’t believe. | 还以为你不会相信呢 |
[22:04] | Is that a prerequisite? | 不相信就不能去么? |
[22:09] | He’ll be glad you’re here. | 有你在 他会很高兴的 |
[22:13] | All right, we’re either going to get away with this, or we’re not. | 好吧 咱们到底要不要用这招 |
[22:16] | If we don’t, the ride’s going to wild, and it’s is going to be fast, | 如果不用 这段飞行将非常惊险刺激 |
[22:19] | so I need everyone prepared. | 我需要每个人都做好准备 |
[22:21] | Jumper three, standing by. | 三号Jumper 准备出发 |
[22:24] | Send the malp through. | 让MALP先过去 |
[22:37] | The malp is clear of the gate, and they’re firing on it from both sides of what appears to be a deep valley. | MALP离开星门了 他们从似乎是深谷的两边朝它开火 |
[22:44] | It’s deploying smoke. | 正在施放烟雾 |
[22:46] | You should have complete coverage of the area in five seconds. | 你们会在5秒之内得到掩护 |
[22:49] | Okay, see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[22:51] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[23:12] | That’s one hell of a valley. | 好牛的峡谷! |
[23:14] | Do you think they detected us before we were able to cloak? | 你觉得他们探测到咱们了么? |
[23:16] | No, I think the smokescreen worked. | 不 我觉得烟幕应该起作用了 |
[23:18] | Hopefully they think we just sent a malp through ahead of us | 希望他们以为咱们只送了个MALP过来 |
[23:21] | and changed our mind when they blew it up. | 发现被毁之后就改了主意 |
[23:28] | All right, I’m going to do a sweep of the landing area. | 好了 我要扫描一下着陆点 |
[23:30] | Shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. | 应该用不了几分钟 |
[23:33] | John, john! John, john! | |
[23:44] | John! John! | |
[23:46] | John! John! | |
[23:49] | John! John! | |
[23:50] | You were there, and-and then he– | 你在那儿 然-然后他… |
[23:52] | rodney, rodney, I’m right here. | Rodney Rodney 我就在这儿 |
[23:53] | – What’s wrong? – I woke up, everyone had left! | – 怎么了? – 我一醒来就发现大家都不在了! |
[23:56] | Oh… buddy, I… | 哦…伙计 我… |
[23:58] | I’m sorry, I thought you’d fallen asleep. | 对不起 我以为你睡着了 |
[24:02] | I was… I got so scared, I was sure that… | 我…我吓死了 我以为… |
[24:06] | by the morning what was left of my mind was going to be gone! | 到了早上 我剩下的那点理智就全没了! |
[24:09] | I’m going to take you back to your quarters, okay? | 我带你回房间 好吗? |
[24:10] | John… john, I’ve never been so scared. | John…John 我从没这么害怕过 |
[24:12] | I’m slipping away. I’m slipping away, and I don’t know how to stop myself! | 我要消失了 我要消失了 却不知道该怎么阻止! |
[24:16] | Look, you’re still here. All right? | 听着 你还在这儿 好吗? |
[24:18] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:23] | I am. | 没错 |
[24:26] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我也不会离开 |
[24:29] | You know, you want to hang out, you just… | 你知道 要是你想找人陪 只要… |
[24:32] | hang out. | 找人陪 |
[24:34] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:36] | I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我不知道该拿自己怎么办 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have woken you up. | 对不起 我不该吵醒你的 |
[24:41] | All right, look, it’s a nice night out. | 没事 今晚夜色多美 |
[24:45] | Let’s go have some beer on the pier, okay? | 咱们去码头喝几杯如何? |
[24:49] | I drink beer? | 我 喝几杯? |
[24:50] | A lot. | 痛饮 |
[24:52] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[24:55] | Come on, buddy, let’s go. | 好了伙计 走吧 |
[25:06] | I don’t know, should I have another? | 我不知道 还应该再喝么? |
[25:07] | What could happen? | 怕什么 |
[25:12] | I shouldn’t have banged on your door like that. I feel ridiculous. | 我不该砸你的门 我觉得自己蠢死了 |
[25:15] | Don’T. | 别这样 |
[25:20] | I’ve been trying to remember the name of my sister’s kid. | 我一直在努力回忆我妹的孩子叫什么 |
[25:25] | Betty Betty. | |
[25:26] | Betty… Betty… | |
[25:30] | pretty sure that’s not it. | 我敢说不是 |
[25:33] | It’s madison. See? | 是Madison 瞧见没? |
[25:35] | At least you remembered what it wasn’T. | 至少你还记得不是那个名字 |
[25:36] | Oh, there’s an underrated skill. | 哦 真是不得了的本事 |
[25:38] | I’m just saying you may not be as far gone as you think. | 我只是说也许没像你想象得那么严重 |
[25:40] | I’m hiding it. | 瞒得好而已 |
[25:42] | Believe me, I’ve already forgotten more than most people will ever know, | 相信我 我忘记的比别人一辈子认得的人还多 |
[25:44] | and I know that sounds… | 我知道这听起来… |
[25:47] | arrogant, is that right? | 很嚣张 是吧? |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:50] | That works. | 不过很有帮助 |
[25:52] | This morning I was trying to help zelenka finish a device that was apparently my idea. | 今天早上我想帮Zelenka完成一个 显然是我设计的仪器 |
[25:57] | I was useless. | 结果一无是处 |
[26:02] | Jennifer says it’s going to get worse now almost by the hour. | Jennifer说现在恶化加速了 |
[26:06] | In a week or so, I won’t even remember my name. | 再过一个多星期 我连自己的名字都会忘掉 |
[26:14] | How’s about… | 你说… |
[26:20] | how about we say goodbye now? | 咱们现在就说再见如何? |
[26:22] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | – What do you mean, no? – I mean, I’m not saying goodbye. | – “不”是什么意思? – 意思是我才不会说再见 |
[26:26] | – Well, I’m saying it anyway. – I’m not listening. | – 反正我要说 – 我不听 |
[26:28] | – Yeah, but pretty soon I won’t even know who you are. – Then I’ll remind you. | – 可过不了多久我连你是谁都记不住了 – 我会提醒你 |
[26:31] | But I don’t want you to see me like that. | 可我不想让你看见那样的我 |
[26:33] | I want you to remember me as I am, as your genius friend, not as some shell– | 我想让你记住现在的我 你的天才朋友 而不是什么没用的… |
[26:35] | not happening. | 决不可能 |
[26:37] | Please. You’re stuck with me, rodney. Just accept it. | 求你了 你别想摆脱我 Rodney 接受事实吧 |
[26:40] | – Yeah, but– – no! | – 是啊 可– – 不! |
[26:43] | That’s final. | 不许再说了 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:59] | You’re a good friend, arthur. | 你真是个好朋友 Arthur |
[27:24] | All right, landing area’s clear. | 好了 着陆点没问题 |
[27:27] | I’m taking us in. | 我要下去了 |
[27:43] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪儿? |
[27:45] | Up there, do you see? | 那边 看见了吗? |
[27:47] | Behind the waterfall, there is a cave, | 瀑布后面有个岩洞 |
[27:49] | and when we get there, you will spend a wonderful day with your friends. | 进去以后 你会和朋友们欢度美好一天 |
[27:52] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[27:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | We’ll be there soon. | 马上就到 |
[28:31] | So… what do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[28:33] | We wait. | 等着 |
[28:35] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[28:36] | look at the waterfall. It’s cool, huh? | 瞧这瀑布 好酷 对吧? |
[28:38] | No | 不 |
[28:40] | I’m getting very faint energy readings. | 我探测到了微弱的能量信号 |
[28:43] | What kind of energy readings? | 什么样的? |
[28:45] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[28:47] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:48] | Radiation? | 辐射? |
[28:50] | Not that I’ve ever seen. | 我可从没见过这样的辐射 |
[28:52] | Maybe we can ask rodney in a minute. | 也许过一会儿我们可以问问Rodney |
[28:53] | John! John! | |
[28:54] | Just hang in there, buddy. | 挺住 伙计 |
[28:56] | I want to go home now! | 我要回家! |
[28:57] | Perhaps he should stand closer to this tablet. | 也许应该让他离这个石板近点 |
[28:59] | I– I don’t know. I think that’s the source of these energy readings. | 我-我不知道 我觉得它是能量信号的来源 |
[29:02] | I want to go now! | 现在就回家! |
[29:04] | – A little bit longer. – Go now! | – 再等一会儿 – 现在就走! |
[29:19] | Jeannie? Jeannie? | |
[29:20] | I’m here, mere. | 我在这儿 Mere |
[29:23] | Yeah, obviously. | 是啊 显然 |
[29:27] | He’s back. | 他恢复了 |
[29:30] | Somebody please tell me what the hell we’re all doing here? | 谁能告诉我咱们在这儿干啥呢? |
[29:36] | Rodney Mckay Rodney mckay. | |
[29:38] | I’m head of science… and… and… | 我是首席科学 以及… |
[29:45] | research. | 研究… |
[29:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:49] | No, it is not. | 不 有事 |
[29:54] | Atlantis… | 亚特兰蒂斯… |
[29:57] | pegasus… | 飞马星系… |
[29:59] | it’s 3.1…4… | 是3.1…4… |
[30:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:09] | How can I not know that? | 我怎会不知道? |
[30:11] | Do you want to stop? | 你想停下吗? |
[30:16] | I keep seeing a face. | 每次我闭上眼 |
[30:19] | Every time I close my eyes. | 总会看见一张面孔 |
[30:25] | I think it’s my mother. | 我觉得那是我妈 |
[30:29] | I don’t– I don’T… | 我不…不… |
[30:32] | r-recognize her… | 认得她了… |
[30:34] | it’s so long ago. | 很久以前了 |
[30:39] | She’s saying words to me… | 她对我说着什么… |
[30:46] | I don’t know them. | 我却听不懂 |
[30:53] | Well, you can start with, what is this place? | 你可以从‘这儿是哪儿’开始 |
[30:55] | It’s the shrine of talus. | 是Talus星上的圣地 |
[30:57] | That means nothing to me. | 对我来说没有任何意义 |
[30:59] | It’s a planet of the ancestors. We brought you here. | 是先人们曾居住的星球 我们带你来的 |
[31:00] | Thank you, Mr.Information. | 谢谢你 万事通先生 |
[31:02] | Since when did he become ronon the explainer, and why am I not in the infirmary, huh? | 他啥时候变成解说员了 为啥我不在医院? |
[31:05] | What am I, better? | 我怎么样了 好了? |
[31:07] | I am better! | 我好了! |
[31:09] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[31:10] | I am. I can feel it. This is amazing! | 我好了 我能感觉到 太棒了! |
[31:12] | Mere, we brought you here so we could have a chance to say goodbye to each other, | Mere 我们带你来这儿是为了告别 |
[31:17] | but you’re only going to feel like this for about a day. | 你这样只会保持一天 |
[31:19] | – That’s just how it works. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? | – 圣地的作用就是如此 – 哇 什么? |
[31:23] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么? |
[31:26] | I remember you not wanting me to say goodbye then. Why now all of a sudden? | 我记得你不想让我说再见 为什么突然又这样? |
[31:29] | Look, and why one day? What’s with that? | 为什么是一天? 这又是怎么回事? |
[31:31] | It is a gift of the shrine, | 这是圣地的作用 |
[31:33] | and from all of us who risked great danger to bring you here, | 我们这些冒着生命危险带你来这儿 就是为了这个 |
[31:36] | one last chance to be with those you love. | 让你和你所爱的人见最后一面 |
[31:38] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[31:43] | I die? | 我会死? |
[31:44] | With honor. | 带着荣耀 |
[31:45] | And dignity. | 和尊严 |
[31:46] | Screw that, I’ll just stay here. | 去他妈的 我要留在这儿 |
[31:48] | Doesn’t work that way. | 这样不行 |
[31:49] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[31:50] | One, this is a wraith-controlled planet. | 首先 这是个被幽灵控制的星球 |
[31:53] | And we’re detecting ionizing radiation. | 而且我们已经探测到了电离辐射 |
[31:55] | In fact, we shouldn’t be standing this close to the– | 实际上 我们不该站这么近… |
[31:57] | you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:59] | How could you let them do this to me? | 你怎么能让他们这样对我? |
[32:00] | Don’t blame her. She didn’t even want to do this. | 别怪她 她根本不情愿 |
[32:02] | Then whose brilliant idea was it? | 那是谁的鬼主意? |
[32:05] | Mine. | 我的 |
[32:05] | We all thought it was a good thing– | 我们都觉得这样很好– |
[32:07] | how could this possibly be a good thing? | 这怎么能算很好? |
[32:10] | Look, I’d got past the humiliation, I’ve said my goodbyes. | 听着 我都厚着脸皮说了再见 |
[32:13] | Meredith, I’m sorry this happened to you, but I’m not sorry that I got this chance. | Meredith 很抱歉你会这样 可我并不想错过这个机会 |
[32:17] | Please, just… try to see this as an opportunity and not– | 求你了 把这当成一个机会 而不是… |
[32:20] | not torture? | 不是折磨? |
[32:27] | Look, I’m sorry, I just… | 听着 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[32:30] | I thought I was going to be okay, and then now you tell me… | 我以为我会好 可现在你说… |
[32:38] | did you have some kind of itinerary planned? | 你们是不是有什么安排? |
[32:40] | Well, actually, we’re going to have a big feast first. | 实际上 我们计划先大吃一顿 |
[32:43] | Last supper, huh? | 最后的晚餐? |
[32:45] | Well, suits your messiah complex. | 正合你的救世主情结 |
[32:49] | True. | 没错 |
[32:51] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 别生我气 |
[32:55] | I guess if I had to choose the people I would spend my last day with, then… | 我想 如果让我选择共度最后一晚的人 那… |
[33:03] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[33:07] | Honestly, I didn’t expect it to work. | 说实话 我没想到会管用 |
[33:09] | I expected nothing would happen, and that would be that. | 我以为什么都不会发生 就是这样 |
[33:12] | So why did it? | 到底为什么? |
[33:17] | You don’t believe in magic shrines any more than I do. | 相信你和我一样 也不信什么 具有魔力的圣地 |
[33:21] | Show him the readings. | 给他看读数 |
[33:30] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说 |
[33:31] | You said “hmm”? | 你也说了”哈”? |
[33:32] | I just meant that I thought it was weird, too. | 我的意思是我也觉得很古怪 |
[33:35] | So what do you think, antimatter? | 你怎么想 反物质? |
[33:36] | Or a superheavy element the ancients used to use as an energy source. | 或古人曾经用作能量源的超重元素 |
[33:39] | I’ve never seen it before– | 我从没见过– |
[33:40] | or created to power whatever this place used to be. | 也许是专门制造出来用来 给这个地方提供能量的 |
[33:42] | Who could tell what that is? Must be thousands of years– | 谁知道呢 肯定有几千年历史… |
[33:45] | Whoa, | 哇 |
[33:46] | – see that spike? – Come on, this is your party. Let’s have some fun. | – 看到那个峰值了? – 来吧 这是你的派对 玩开心一点 |
[33:48] | For me, this is fun. Just… save me some ham. | 对我来说 这样就很开心 给我留点火腿就行了 |
[33:51] | Whoa, there it goes again. | 哇 又来了 |
[33:52] | It’s like some kind of intermittent gamma that’s– | 就好象是某种间歇性的伽玛射线 那是… |
[33:54] | – come with me. – What? Why? | – 跟我来 – 什么? 干嘛? |
[33:57] | Because I need to find out something. | 因为我需要弄清楚一件事 |
[33:58] | – Where are we going? – Fuhoallly l the way back to atlantis. | – 我们这是要上哪儿去? – 回亚特兰蒂斯去 |
[34:07] | Sorry… | 对不起… |
[34:08] | why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[34:11] | To determine whether the parasite would expand rapidly back into his brain | 测试一下如果把他带离辐射源 |
[34:15] | when we took him from the radiation source, and I think it did. | 寄生虫会不会在他的脑内迅速扩张 我想会的 |
[34:18] | The reashy w his symptoms disappeared when we came here was because it contracted to protect itself. | 我们来到这里以后 他的症状之所以会消失 是因为虫子为了保护自己而收缩了 |
[34:24] | All right, well, what does that mean for us? | 好吧 这对我们来说意味着什么? |
[34:26] | That leaving this chamber will probably kill him. | 离开这个洞穴也许就会要了他的命 |
[34:29] | We can’t take him back to atlantis. | 我们不能把他带回Atlantis |
[34:32] | So… | 那么… |
[34:34] | we’re going to have to find a way a way for me to operate on him right here. | 得想办法 让我在这里给他做手术 |
[34:52] | I thought you already tried radiation. | 我以为你已经试过放射疗法了 |
[34:54] | Well, I did, but we’d never come across this kind before. | 呃 是的 可我们从来没有用过这种射线 |
[34:57] | The parasite is radiosensitive to it. | 虫子对这种射线特别敏感 |
[34:59] | That’s why the shrine works. | 这就是为什么圣地能起作用 |
[35:01] | You feel fine for one day until the radiation starts making you feel sick, and you leave. | 一开始还好 直到辐射让你受不了 就得离开 |
[35:06] | The farther away you get, the more rapidly the parasite expands back into the brain. | 离得越远 虫子在脑子里扩张得就越快 |
[35:09] | And your day is over. I get it. | 你就会没命了 我明白了 |
[35:11] | So, if we’re here, it’s small enough to operate? | 这么说只要我们在这儿 虫子就缩小到我们可以做手术的程度? |
[35:14] | Well, I’m guessing here, | 也许是我瞎猜 |
[35:16] | but it’s the only thing I can think of that would explain his sudden remission, | 可我对他的情况突然变好的 唯一解释就是这个 |
[35:18] | but I’m not going to know for certain until I get in there. | 我来到这里之前还不能确定这点 |
[35:21] | How are you going to manage that with a field kit? | 就凭你那点医疗器材怎么做得了手术 |
[35:22] | I don’T. | 确实不行 |
[35:23] | We would have to bring equipment back from atlantis. | 我们得回Atlantis带些器械来 |
[35:25] | Well, that’s a problem. | 呃 这可是个问题 |
[35:27] | What if we radio atlantis, ask them to send a jumper through with what I need? | 我们能不能给亚城发信息 让他们用Jumper把我需要的东西送过来? |
[35:31] | No, we can’T. | 不 不可以 |
[35:32] | I need that equipment, john. | 我需要那些器械 John |
[35:34] | the wraith are never going to fall for the same trick twice. | Wraith不会再次上同样的当 |
[35:36] | Even if somehow they don’t pick up on our radio signal, | 即使他们没有发现我们的信号 |
[35:38] | and even if the second jumper makes it through the gauntlet, | 即使那个Jumper设法通过交叉炮火 |
[35:42] | they’ll know we’re here. We’ll never make it back to atlantis. | Wraith也会发现我们 我们永远回不了Atlantis |
[35:44] | If we don’t try, he’s dead. | 如果我们不试一试 他会死的 |
[35:49] | What do you need? | 你需要些什么? |
[35:50] | To operate? I already told you. | 做手术的器材? 我已经告诉你了 |
[35:52] | No, bare minimum, what do you need? | 不是 最低限度的 你需要什么? |
[35:56] | More than I have in my medical kit. | 有些是我医药箱里没有的 |
[35:59] | I mean, I need a scanner to find out the location of the parasite, | 我需要扫描仪来确定寄生虫的位置 |
[36:02] | I need the proper tools to cut his skull open– | 还有一些开颅的工具… |
[36:04] | all right. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | I’ve got A.Idea | 我有办法了 |
[36:08] | keep him as far away from this thg as he can stand. | 在他能忍受的范围内 尽量把他 带离辐射源 |
[36:11] | We’ll be back in 20 minutes. | 我们会在20分钟后返回 |
[36:44] | You can’t expect me to operate with those. | 你可别指望我用这些玩意儿做手术 |
[36:47] | Well, I’ve seen surgical drills. | 呃 我见过外科钻头 |
[36:48] | They’re not that much different. | 跟这个也差不了多少 |
[36:51] | F-fine, assuming we can open him up, I still have no way of knowing where the parasite has contracted to. | 好吧 就算我们能把他的脑袋钻开 我还是没办法知道虫子收缩到哪儿去了 |
[37:01] | We can use this. | 我们可以用这个 |
[37:02] | A lifesigns detector? | 生命体探测仪? |
[37:04] | Yeah. Why not? | 没错 干嘛不呢? |
[37:05] | Well, it’s just not designed to do what I need it to do on the correct scale. | 可这不是按照我需要的探测范围设计的 |
[37:09] | Oh, we’ll have jeannie modify it. | 哦 Jeanie可以把它修正一下 |
[37:11] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[37:13] | The radiation is compromising his immune system as we speak, | 此时 辐射正在破坏他的免疫系统 |
[37:16] | which means if I don’t kill him, | 这意味着 即使他没有死在手术中 |
[37:18] | the infection he’s bound to get by being operated on in a damp cave almost certainly will! | 在这个潮湿的山洞里做手术引起的感染 也会将他置于死地 |
[37:22] | Look, if we don’t do something, | 听着 如果我们不做点什么 |
[37:25] | he’s dead. | 他会死的 |
[37:27] | You said it. | 你自己说的 |
[37:28] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不可以 |
[37:29] | We’re talking about saving your life. | 我们只是要救你的命 |
[37:31] | Look, my brain is not some new deck off the back of your house. | 听着 我的脑袋壳不是你家后院的破桌子 |
[37:35] | I’m not the one doing the surgery. | 又不是我给你做手术 |
[37:37] | S,ye and as my parting advice, | 我得给你一点建议 |
[37:38] | you need to stop letting these guys talk you into doing stupid things. | 别让这些家伙把各种愚蠢的想法 往你的脑子里装 |
[37:41] | I can do it. | 我能做到的 |
[37:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:44] | And I’m fairly sure I can modify the lifesigns detector. | 我很肯定我能调好这个生命探测仪 |
[37:47] | Yeah, with my help… | 是啊 在我的帮助下 |
[37:48] | so help. | 那就帮啊 |
[37:49] | This isn’t one of those pbs brain surgeries where my skull is wide open, and we’re having a conversation… | 这不是那种打开了脑壳 还能同我聊天的PBS开颅手术吧… |
[37:53] | I have enough anesthetic to put you out. You’re not going to feel a thing. | 我有足够的麻药让你沉睡 你不会有感觉的 |
[37:56] | Yeah, it’s probably a hammer. | 是啊 这麻药可能就是把锤子 |
[37:58] | Time is of the essence, rodney. | 时间就是生命 Rodney |
[38:00] | You need to make a decision. | 你得做决定 |
[38:01] | Please, mere. Let us try. | 求你了 Mere 让我们试试 |
[38:03] | Look, obviously I’d get around to consenting. It’s just– | 我当然会考虑答应的 只是… |
[38:06] | you’ve thrown an awful lot at me all at once. | 你们一下子给我塞了那么多东西 一下子还接受不了 |
[38:08] | That’s life. | 生活就是如此 |
[38:10] | All right, well, let me have a little ham. | 好吧 给我来点火腿 |
[38:12] | No. | 不行 |
[38:13] | No food before surgery. | 手术前不准吃东西 |
[38:19] | Bye, jeannie. | 再见 Jeannie |
[38:23] | Sorry I’m mean sometimes. | 对不起 有时候我比较刻薄 |
[38:27] | Bye, teyla. | 再见 Teyla |
[38:31] | Bye, ronon dex. | 再见 Ronon Dex |
[38:36] | Bye, john. | 再见 John |
[39:02] | I’m going to have to cut here… | 我准备切开这里 |
[39:06] | here… | 这里 |
[39:08] | and here, | 还有这里 |
[39:10] | and drill those points to resect the area. | 钻开这些点来切开这个区域 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | I don’t want to penetrate the dura layers until we get to that stage, so hold him as still as you can. | 不到万不得已我还不想刺破他的脑膜层 尽量帮我把他按住 |
[39:21] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[39:59] | I took too long reconfiguring the lifesigns detector. | 我花了太多时间来调整生命探测仪 |
[40:02] | I haven’t given her enough time to perform the surgery before his immune system is compromised. | 我没有给她足够的时间 在他的免疫系统遭到破坏之前做手术 |
[40:09] | Dammit, I went too far. Hold him steady. | 该死 我切过头了 把他按稳 |
[40:11] | I’m trying. | 我正在试着做 |
[40:16] | It’s the parasite… it’s moving. | 是那个虫子 正在移动 |
[40:18] | Well, maybe it knows we’re going after it. | 也许它知道我们在找它 |
[40:21] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[40:22] | I think it instinctually wants to get away from the radiation source, and we’ve just shown it the way out. | 我认为它本能地想逃离辐射源 我们给它指明了出路 |
[40:35] | Ronon, we’re going to need that gun of yours in about 10 seconds. | Ronon 10秒钟后要用到你的枪 |
[41:01] | You could have stepped on it. | 你可以踩死它的 |
[41:03] | She told me to shoot it. | 她说要用枪打死 |
[41:06] | It’s clear. | 好了 |
[41:10] | You did a good job. | 你做得很好 |
[41:12] | You too. | 你也是 |
[41:18] | Let’s get him home. | 把他带回去吧 |
[41:34] | Why don’t you go get some sleep? I’m going to be here all night. | 去睡一会儿吧 我会整夜待在这里 |
[41:36] | It’s okay. I’d like to be here when he wakes up. | 没事的 我希望能看他醒来 |
[41:39] | Well, it could be a while. | 还得睡好一会儿呢 |
[41:41] | He does love to sleep, our rodney. | 他确实很喜欢睡觉 我们的Rodney |
[41:44] | You should’ve seen him when he was a teenager. | 你要是能看到他小时候的样子就好了 |
[41:46] | Who can sleep with all the talking? | 你们那么吵谁能睡得着啊? |
[41:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:52] | You still, uh, all there? | 你的脑子还好吗 |
[41:58] | Well, there was so much to spare. | 反正我的脑容量大着呢 |
[42:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用 |
[42:10] | That was scary. | 太吓人了 |
[42:12] | For me too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[42:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[42:20] | Peckish. | 饿坏了 |
[42:22] | I’ll go order you something. | 我去给你找点吃的 |
[42:31] | Jennifer Jennifer, | |
[42:32] | there’s something I wanted to… | 我想要… |
[42:36] | while I remember, | 趁我还有记忆 |
[42:37] | while I still can, there’s something I wanted to say before, uh… | 我想告诉你件事 呃… |
[42:41] | go ahead. | 说吧 |
[42:43] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[42:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:51] | Loved you for some time now. | 爱上你已经有好一阵了 |
[42:57] | Okay | 好了 |
[42:59] | where was I… | 说到哪儿了… |