时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | What the hell *was* that thing? | 那到底是什么鬼东西啊? |
[00:12] | It just appeared out of nowhere. | 就像从空气里冒出来的一样 |
[00:14] | And that shriek scared the crap out of me. | 那声尖叫差点没把我的胆吓破 |
[00:16] | Kind of a…flying monkey. | 我觉得是某种会飞的猴子 |
[00:18] | Flying monkeys! What *is* this, the planet of Oz? | 会飞的猴子? 我们在绿野仙踪的世界吗? |
[00:20] | Did it not appear to be *leaping* rather than flying? | 它们看上去像是在跳跃 而不是在飞 |
[00:22] | That was one hell of a leap. | 那它们可真是会跳啊 |
[00:23] | Well, I said it *looked* like a monkey? | 我只是说它们看上去像猴子 |
[00:25] | – you know, hair, arms, legs… – and a beak. | – 它们有毛发 膀子 和腿呢 – 还有喙 |
[00:27] | It didn’t have a beak! | 哪有啊! |
[00:28] | Look, here? I uploaded it. | 看这! 我已经上传了 |
[00:30] | There. | 看啊 |
[00:31] | – You know, that really clears things up – What did you expect? | – 这张真是清楚啊 – 已经很不错了 |
[00:34] | – It was trying to kill me. – What the hell *is* that thing? | – 它当时想要弄死我呢 – 那到底是什么东西啊? |
[00:36] | Well, let’s send a team of biologists down there | 我们派一队生物学家过去 |
[00:38] | let *them* figure it out. | 让他们研究去吧 |
[00:39] | It might be a good place for an Alpha site. | 但这里做后备基地可能不错 |
[00:41] | The planet did seem suitable. | 这个星球看上去很合适… |
[00:43] | Good climate; abundant food and water; excellent choice for an offworld base. | 气候优越 食物水源充足 是做外星基地的绝佳选择 |
[00:46] | Aside from the flying monkeys! | 除了会飞的猴子以外! |
[00:48] | All right, we’re coming into range, Rodney. | 好了 我们要进入星门范围了 Rodney |
[00:57] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[00:58] | Oh, *serious* power spike! | 哦 有个很强的能量脉冲! |
[01:00] | That’s strange. | 很奇怪啊 |
[01:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:03] | I mean, these readings are all screwy. | 这些读数都很奇怪 |
[01:05] | – I just lost steering. – Really? | – 我们刚刚失去航向控制 – 真的? |
[01:06] | The drive pods won’t retract. | 引擎挂舱没法收回 |
[01:08] | *Do* something. | 做点什么啊 |
[01:09] | I *could* if I knew what the problem was. | 我要知道是什么问题才行那 |
[01:10] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[01:11] | Just-just-just hang on, hang on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[01:13] | – Yeah, but if those pods don’t retract… – I know, I know! | – 如果那些引擎不工作的话 我们就被困在这了 – 我知道 我知道 |
[01:15] | – Just-just give me a second. – We don’t *have* a second. | – 给我一点时间 – 我们没有时间了 |
[01:18] | What the hell? | 见什么鬼了? |
[01:22] | We just lost power. | 我们失去能量了 |
[01:23] | All right, you’d better hold on. | 你们最好抓牢了 |
[02:49] | OK, good, good. | 好的 好的 |
[02:51] | I was wrong. | 我刚才弄错了 |
[02:52] | We still have power; we’re just not getting any to the primary systems… | 我们还有能量 只是控制不了主系统 |
[02:54] | or the secondary systems either. | 备份系统也不行… |
[02:56] | – Why not? – I don’t know. It’s some kind of interference. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 是某种干扰吧 |
[02:56] | Ghost in the Machine | 机器中的魅影 |
[02:59] | I’m getting spikes all over the place. | 到处都是能量尖峰 |
[03:01] | It’s completely haywire. | 就像疯了一样 |
[03:02] | Thank God the inertial dampeners weren’t affected. | 谢天谢地 惯性阻尼器没有受到影响 |
[03:04] | Well, not *yet*. | 估计也快了 |
[03:07] | What the hell *is* that? | 天那 那是什么鬼东西? |
[03:08] | It’s displacement current | 那是放电电流 |
[03:09] | high voltage. Do not let it hit you. | 电压极高千万不要被它打到 |
[03:11] | Oh, you *think*? | 还用你说! |
[03:12] | Perhaps it’s something we picked up on the planet. | 会不会是我们带上了星球上的什么东西? |
[03:13] | That is doubtful, OK? | 可能性很小 |
[03:14] | There was nothing technological | 那个星球上没有什么高科技的东西 |
[03:16] | I mean Ancient or other on that planet. It was totally primordial. | 古人的或者其他科技都没有 那儿完全是原始的 |
[03:19] | I didn’t detect anything unusual in the planet’s magnetosphere. | 星球的电磁层也没有任何的异常 |
[03:21] | Look, it’s gotta be some kind of a of a glitch in the Jumper’s capacitor. | 这一定是Jumper的电容出了点问题 |
[03:25] | Just give me a second, I’ll figure out how to… | 给我一点时间 我会想出办法… |
[03:28] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[03:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:31] | Hitting the Gate decreased our speed, which means we’re in decaying orbit. | 撞到星门使我们的速度减小了 也就是说我们正在失去轨道 |
[03:34] | Look, if we don’t get power back, we’re gonna burn up in the atmosphere. | 如果我们不恢复能量供应 我们会在大气层中烧着的 |
[03:36] | All right, try to get the D.H.D. working, we can dial the Gate, radio for help. | 试试看DHD 也许我们可以拨号 然后用无线电求救 |
[03:40] | Well, I’ll try, but the radio communications were affected as well. | 我可以试试 但是无线电通讯也受到了影响 |
[03:45] | The drive pods are powering up. | 引擎正在启动 |
[03:46] | Only one of them, and it wasn’t anything *I* did. | 有一个在工作了 但这不是我弄的 |
[03:48] | I mean, it just came back online. | 它自己好了 |
[03:50] | – By itself? – It doesn’t make any difference. | – 它自己? – 管它呢 |
[03:51] | Keep working on that D.H.D. I’m gonna and get us back in range. | 继续修DHD 我尝试让我们回到星门附近 |
[04:02] | OK, I’ve got bad news and I’ve got good news. | 好吧 我有坏消息和好消息 |
[04:04] | What is it? | 说吧 |
[04:05] | Slim to no chance of getting the D.H.D. working. | DHD是修不好了 |
[04:07] | The system is completely out of whack. | 那个系统完全烧了 |
[04:09] | It’s gonna take some incredibly intricate rerouting to the power… | 需要很复杂的重新接线… |
[04:11] | Whoa-whoa-whoa. What’s the *good* news? | 够了 够了… 那好消息呢? |
[04:13] | That *was* the good news. The bad news is we lost life support. | 刚才那是好消息 坏消息是生命支持系统失灵了 |
[04:17] | So, no air. | 也就是说没有空气了? |
[04:18] | Right. That’s-that’s why it’s bad. | 是的 所以叫坏消息 |
[04:20] | All right. We’re back in range. | 好吧 我们进入星门范围了 |
[04:21] | Just keep working on the D.H.D. This may be our last shot. | 继续修DHD 那是我们唯一的希望了 |
[04:27] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么? |
[04:28] | I don’t know, but we’re back online. | 我不知到 但是系统恢复了 |
[04:30] | D.H.D.? | DHD呢? |
[04:31] | Everything! We’ve got propulsion, life support, you name it. | 都好了 包括推进系统 生命支持 还有其他的 |
[04:38] | Atlantis, this is Sheppard. | Atlantis? Sheppard呼叫 |
[04:40] | We’re coming in for approach but our systems are a little whacked. | 我们正要回来 但是系统有点问题 |
[04:43] | If we’re not there in about ten seconds | 如果我们十秒内没有通过 |
[04:44] | send a Jumper for us. | 就派一艘Jumper来帮我们 |
[04:45] | Copy that, Colonel. | 收到 中校 |
[04:46] | You’d better brace yourself again. | 你们最好做保护姿势 |
[05:06] | Any of the other Jumpers reporting trouble? | 其他的Jumper有出现问题吗? |
[05:08] | No. Probably an isolated incident | 没有 应该是孤立的事件 |
[05:10] | but McKay and Zelenka are checking into it. | McKay和Zelanka已经在检查了 |
[05:12] | We should probably ground the Jumpers `til we know what the problem is, though. | 但在找到原因之前 我们最好先停飞所有Jumper |
[05:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:16] | But the planet suitable for an Alpha site? | 但那个星球很适合做后备基地 是吗? |
[05:18] | Yeah, perfect | 没错 那里棒极了 |
[05:19] | well, except for the monkey-like creature flying around, | 除了那种会到处飞的猴子样的生物以外 |
[05:22] | – but I think we can handle that. – Monkey? | – 不过我想我们可以搞定它们的 – 猴子? |
[05:24] | Yeah. McKay’s got some photos, he’ll show `em to you. | 嗯 McKay拍了一点照片给你看 |
[05:28] | Did you say “flying”? | 你说的是会飞的猴子? |
[05:33] | So, how’s it going, boys? D’you get it fixed? | 怎么样了 伙计们 修好了吗? |
[05:35] | – There’s nothing *to* fix. – What? | – 没什么好修的 – 什么? |
[05:37] | We ran a battery of tests. The Jumper’s in perfect condition. | 我们执行了很多测试 但Jumper状态良好 |
[05:39] | How come the systems were all screwy? | 那系统怎么会那样呢? |
[05:40] | You got me. | 你算问倒我了 |
[05:41] | We couldn’t recreate any of the so-called anomalies. | 我们不能重现你所谓的那些故障 |
[05:43] | Hey, Sammy Sceptic. | 嘿 大怀疑家 |
[05:44] | He saw it too, as did Ronon and Teyla. All of our primary systems went down. | 他 Ronon和Teyla都看见了 所有的主要系统都失灵了 |
[05:47] | That’s OK. I believe you. | 好啦 我相信你 |
[05:48] | I don’t think you do. | 我不觉得 |
[05:50] | It’s just that I think that maybe the problem might have been caused by something that you unwittingly… | 只是我觉得也许那个问题是你无意间… |
[05:53] | I didn’t do anything ? wittingly or “un”! | 我什么都没做 不管有意无意的 |
[05:56] | OK, OK. There’s nothing wrong with the Jumper. | 好吧 好吧 Jumper没有问题 |
[05:58] | Well, not any more! | 目前是没有了 |
[05:59] | – Well, I don’t think there ever *was* anything… – OK, enough! | – 我想它本来都没有… – 好了 够了! |
[06:33] | Oh, please! | 哦 不会吧! |
[06:36] | Control Room, this is Richard Woolsey. | 控制室 Richard Woolsey呼叫 |
[06:38] | I took a wrong turn in a transporter and ended up… | 我用传送器的时候弄错了… |
[06:42] | I have no idea where I am. | 现在我也不知道我在哪 |
[06:44] | But now the transporter door won’t open. | 而且传送器的门打不开了 |
[06:46] | Can you locate me and open it, please? | 你们能不能定位我 然后把门打开? |
[06:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:57] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[06:59] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[07:00] | Are you messin’ around with the power again? The lights are flickering. | 你又在乱搞供电系统吗? 灯光不太稳定 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I’m getting reports from all over the place… | 这种情况各处都有报告 |
[07:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[07:10] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[07:12] | – Have you noticed… – Yes. | – 你有没有注意到…. – 有 |
[07:13] | – Well, do you have any… – Not yet. | – 那你有没有… – 还没有 |
[07:15] | – Is it localised – No. There are power disruptions all over the city. | – 是局部现象吗? – 不是 城市各处供电都不稳定 |
[07:18] | – ZedP.M.? – Still online, plenty of power. | – ZMP呢? – 还在线 能量充足 |
[07:21] | It’s just suddenly become… | 只是突然变得… |
[07:23] | unstable. | 不太稳定 |
[07:25] | Sounds not unlike what you said happened in the Puddle Jumper. | 听上去和你描述的Jumper的故障很像 |
[07:27] | Yes, remarkably not unlike it. | 是的 你观察得很仔细 |
[07:30] | Well, perhaps the anomaly’s spread to the city’s systems. | 也许故障扩散到了城市的系统里面 |
[07:32] | Naah, it’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[07:33] | I disabled the network connection between the Jumper and Atlantis before we even came through the Gate. | 我在通过星门之前断开了 Jumper和Atlantis的网络连接 |
[07:40] | So. | 哦 那… |
[07:41] | Coincidence, then? | 这是巧合了? |
[07:46] | Hey, I tried to radio you. | 嘿 我尝试呼叫你呢 |
[07:48] | Yeah, communications are down. | 通讯系统失灵了 |
[07:49] | Yeah, obviously. What’s up? | 这个很明显 到底是怎么回事? |
[07:50] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查 |
[07:51] | Well, I just almost got zapped by a bolt of lightning. | 我刚才差点被一个闪电电到 |
[07:54] | What, displacement current here? | 什么 这里也有放电电流了? |
[07:55] | Yeah, right there in the corridor, just like the one we had in the Jumper. | 嗯 就在走廊里 和Jumper里的那个一样 |
[07:57] | So, *not* a coincidence. | 那么 这不是巧合了 |
[07:59] | We just lost power to the Stargate. | 星门刚刚失去了能源 |
[08:01] | What? | 什么? |
[08:02] | Maybe a virus uploaded itself or something. | 也许有一个病毒把自己上传了进来 |
[08:05] | No-no, I disabled the Jumper’s network connection for this very reason. | 不会的 为了防止这个 我在通过星门之前 专门切断Jumper的网络 |
[08:07] | There is no way the anomaly jumped to the city’s systems. | 那个故障不可能跳入城市的系统里的 |
[08:16] | You’d better figure it out, | 你最好赶快研究出来 |
[08:18] | because whatever was in that Jumper is now in the city. | 因为Jumper里的东西现在已经跑到城里来了 |
[08:28] | Where’ve *you* been? | 你去哪了? |
[08:30] | On the other side of the city. | 城市的另外一边 |
[08:31] | A transporter malfunctioned and sent me to the East Pier. | 传送器出了故障 把我送到东平台去了 |
[08:34] | I had to walk all the way back. | 我得自己走回来 |
[08:35] | We’ve got power disruptions all over the city. | 整个城市都出现了能源不稳 |
[08:38] | Look, nearly every system’s affected. | 基本上每个系统都受到了影响 |
[08:40] | We think whatever’s wrong with the Jumper has infected Atlantis. | 我们认为Jumper的故障 已经传染了Atlantis |
[08:42] | It’s one of several possibilities we’re looking into. | 这只是一种可能 |
[08:44] | “Several”? | 还能几种可能? |
[08:45] | It’s a possibility, all right? | 这只是一个假设 |
[08:47] | Look, the point is, we have no idea what’s going on here. | 我们不知道到底是什么问题 |
[08:50] | I was almost hit by a bolt of lightning. | 我差点被一个闪电集中 |
[08:51] | Yeah, join the club! | 我也是 |
[08:52] | Look, the energy builds up in one area and then discharges in a high-voltage displacement current. | 能量在一个地方聚集最终通过 高压放电电流来释放 |
[08:57] | Very erratic, and very lethal. | 非常强大且致命 |
[08:59] | I tried to radio you. | 我尝试呼叫你们 |
[09:00] | Yeah, well, communications are also down. | 嗯 通讯系统也失灵了 |
[09:02] | So’s the Stargate. | 星门也坏了 |
[09:04] | We can’t dial Earth? | 那我们不能拨号地球了? |
[09:06] | Don’t worry, all right? | 别担心 |
[09:07] | I will figure it out. I’ve just gotta run a few diagnostics, narrow down the… | 我会查出来的 我只需要执行几个检测 缩小… |
[09:17] | Well, *that* can’t be good. | 这真是糟糕… |
[09:25] | OK, OK. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | We need to organise some teams, fan out through the city, keep everyone calm | 我们得组织一些小队 到城市各处 让大家保持冷静 |
[09:31] | until we figure out exactly what the… | 直到我们找出到底是… |
[09:33] | Hey | 嘿 |
[09:37] | the laptop just booted up. | 电脑刚刚启动了 |
[09:39] | It’s probably just the battery. | 也许是靠电池吧 |
[09:40] | No-no-no-no, it’s drawing power from the system. | 不 这个是靠系统供电工作的 |
[09:43] | So everything’s out except *your* computer? | 也就是说 各处都停电了 除了你的电脑 |
[09:45] | I am as confused as you are. | 我和你一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[09:54] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:55] | Looks like some kind of a code. | 看上去像某种代码 |
[09:58] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[09:59] | Could be a message. | 可能是某种消息 |
[10:08] | “Help”? | “救命”? |
[10:11] | “Who are you?” | “你是谁?” |
[10:16] | “Elizabeth Weir” “Elizabeth Weir” | |
[10:29] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[10:32] | But she’s dead. | 但她已经死了啊 |
[10:34] | So we’ve been told. | 我们也只是听人说而已 |
[10:40] | Perhaps | 也许… |
[10:42] | you should answer her. | 你应该回复她 |
[10:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | “Where are you?” | “你在哪?” |
[10:52] | “computer” | “计算机里” |
[10:55] | In the computer? How can she be in the computer? | 在计算机里? 她怎么会在计算机里? |
[10:59] | “difficult current condition” | “很困难 目前的状况” |
[11:05] | “What happened to you?” | “你怎么了?” |
[11:10] | “subspace” | “子空间” |
[11:11] | “difficult control” | “很难控制” |
[11:16] | “trying to” | “正在尝试…” |
[11:26] | “Did you do that ?” | “那是你做的吗?” |
[11:35] | “Are you still there?” | “你还在吗?” |
[11:41] | “help me” | “帮帮我” |
[11:50] | Right. Rodney? | 好了 Rodney |
[11:52] | Rodney, come in. | Rodney 快回话 |
[11:56] | Rodney, can you hear me? | Rodney 你能听见吗? |
[11:57] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[11:58] | I’ve completed the patch. | 我已经完成修补 |
[12:00] | Go ahead and try it whenever you’re ready. | 试一试吧 |
[12:02] | OK. Fingers crossed. | 好吧 开始祈祷吧 |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[12:05] | Well, whatever this entity is, it’s completely overwhelming the city’s systems. | 不管这个东西是什么 它完全扰乱了城市的系统 |
[12:09] | Now, it’s spread out. | 而且分布到了各处 |
[12:11] | It’s like dozens of fragmented programmes that are fouling up power management, | 就像十几个程序碎片 弄乱了能源控制 |
[12:15] | communications you name it. | 通讯等系统 |
[12:17] | Now, I’ve managed to merge them, to patch them together into one incredibly large programme | 而我成功的把它汇聚到了一起 形成了一个非常大的程序 |
[12:22] | that will hopefully render our systems slightly more stable | 第一 让我们的系统稳定一些 |
[12:26] | and allow us to better communicate with whoever or… | 第二 让我们更好的和这个… |
[12:29] | whatever is that’s claiming to be Doctor Weir. | 自称为Weir博士的东西交流 |
[12:32] | Isn’t merging all these programmes potentially dangerous? | 把这些程序汇聚到一起会不会有潜在的危险? |
[12:35] | Well, *hell*, yeah! | 当然了 |
[12:36] | But it’s no more dangerous than allowing this thing to continue wreaking havoc on the city’s systems. | 但是总归比让这个东西 继续破坏城市的系统… |
[12:39] | Or getting zapped by bolts of lighting. | 或者被闪电击中好些 |
[12:40] | OK, so… | 好了… |
[12:42] | Let me see if I can synthesise a voice to communicate with “Elizabeth”. | 让我看看我能不能合成一个语音来和她交流 |
[12:46] | If I make the proper calibrations, | 如果我调校正确 |
[12:48] | she should be able to hear us too. | 她应该也能听见我们 |
[12:52] | Now… | 好了 |
[12:54] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[12:55] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[12:58] | Is it just me, or does “Elizabeth” sound a little different? | 是我耳朵不好 还是Elizabeth声音变了? |
[13:01] | I’m on it. I’m on it. | 别着急 别着急 |
[13:03] | Let…me…do…that… | 给我点时间… |
[13:11] | Are you Elizabeth Weir? | 你是Elizabeth Weir吗? |
[13:12] | Yes, Rodney. It’s me. | 是的Rodney 是我 |
[13:14] | It’s the best I can do. | 我只能弄成这样了 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry to cause all this trouble. | 造成了这么多麻烦我很抱歉 |
[13:19] | Who’s there with you? | 谁和你在一起? |
[13:20] | Is John Sheppard there? | John Sheppard在吗? |
[13:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:25] | It’s so good to hear your voice again. | 能再次听见你的声音真好 |
[13:27] | We, uh… | 我们 嗯… |
[13:30] | thought you were… | 以为你已经… |
[13:32] | dead. | 死了 |
[13:33] | I suppose I am, my… my physical body, anyway, but | 我想是的 至少的我身体是死了 |
[13:37] | my consciousness is still intact. | 但我的意识是完整的 |
[13:39] | Right. So, um, what happened? | 那么这是怎么回事呢? |
[13:42] | Do you remember the day I ordered you to leave me behind? | 还那天记得我命令你们先走 不要管我么? |
[13:45] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[13:45] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth! | |
[13:47] | *Go! | 快走! |
[13:52] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[13:55] | Well, after that, the Replicators took me to a lab. | 之后复制者把我带到了一个实验室里 |
[13:57] | The nanites in my body were unleashed and allowed to replicate. | 我体内的机器人被释放出来 并开始复制 |
[14:01] | I joined the population. | 我成为了它们的一员 |
[14:03] | But even in my new form, my original consciousness was still there. | 虽然我有了新的形态 我原来的意识还在 |
[14:07] | I was still me. | 我还是我 |
[14:09] | I tried to hide it | 我尝试把它隐藏起来 |
[14:10] | but a few of the others could sense it. | 但他们中的某些人可以感觉到 |
[14:13] | They were remnants of Niam’s old group. | 他们是Niam小组的残余 |
[14:17] | I believe you encountered some of their handiwork | 我想你们遇到了他们的一些杰作: |
[14:19] | Replicator-built human versions of me and your team. | 复制者制造的我 和你的小队 |
[14:24] | Hmm. You heard about that, did you? | 你也听说了啊? |
[14:26] | Only after they were killed. | 我是在他们被杀以后才知道的 |
[14:30] | Now, the other you, the human one | 另外一个你 人类的那个 |
[14:33] | She thought you’d been destroyed. | 她以为你已经死了 |
[14:35] | That’s what the leaders of our group wanted her to believe. | 那是我们小组的领袖让她相信的 |
[14:38] | They kept us apart deliberately for security reasons. | 为了安全原因 他们把我们俩分开 |
[14:42] | This is all very interesting, I’m sure, | 我肯定这非常有意思 |
[14:44] | but none of it explains how you’ve come to be a disembodied voice in our computer system. | 但这解释不了你如何成为我们电脑里 的一个无实体的声音 |
[14:50] | Is that Richard Woolsey? | 是Richard Woolsey吗? |
[14:53] | Uh, yes. | 啊 是的 |
[14:55] | Uh, I’m the, uh, the-the | 是我 我是… |
[14:58] | – the new… – The new you. | – 新的… – 新的你 |
[15:00] | I see. | 我明白了… |
[15:04] | So, what-what… what happened? How did you… | 那么后来发生了什么 你怎么会… |
[15:08] | end up… in there? | 成为里面… 那个声音的? |
[15:12] | We were on the run. | 我们一直在逃亡 |
[15:14] | Oberoth and the others were hunting us down for our heretical beliefs. | Oberoth和其他人视我们为异教徒 并不断追杀我们 |
[15:18] | It was only a matter of time before we’d be captured and destroyed, | 抓住并摧毁我们是迟早的事 |
[15:22] | unless something miraculous happened. | 除非发生奇迹 |
[15:25] | And something did. | 而这样的事确实发生了 |
[15:31] | Our intel was correct. The planet has been completely destroyed. | 我们的情报是正确的 这个星球确实被完全摧毁了 |
[15:34] | Can you detect any trace Replicator cells? | 你能检测到任何复制者单元的痕迹吗? |
[15:37] | Negative. They’ve been completely wiped out. | 没有 它们被完全消灭了 |
[15:41] | Good. | 好极了 |
[15:42] | We can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders. | 我终于可以在没有监视的情况下工作了 |
[15:48] | It’s time to begin. | 是时候开始了 |
[15:53] | Uh, well, that wasn’t a miracle that was us. | 但那不是什么奇迹 那是我们弄的 |
[15:56] | We destroyed the Replicator homeworld. | 我们摧毁了复制者的星球 |
[15:58] | I know, and we owe you a debt of gratitude | 我知道 我们非常感激 |
[16:02] | because it allowed us to pursue our goal in peace. | 因为你们的行动使我们可以和平地 寻求我们的目标 |
[16:05] | You mean ascension? | 你指升天? |
[16:06] | Exactly, Teyla. | 没错 Teyla |
[16:09] | We found a suitable planet and began our work. | 我们找到了一个合适的星球 并开始工作 |
[16:12] | I did what I could to help them. | 我尽可能地帮助它们 |
[16:14] | I tried to lead them in meditation to teach them how to release their burden. | 我尝试让它们进行冥想 并教他们如何放下负担 |
[16:19] | But it was difficult. | 但那非常困难 |
[16:23] | Let me guess. You ran into the small hiccup of the fact that you’re all machines. | 让我猜猜 你们被自己是机器的现实困住了? |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:28] | Well, much as I’d like to say we didn’t see *that* coming, we… | 虽然我非常想说我们没有预料到这个 |
[16:31] | you know, did. | 但我们早就知道了 |
[16:33] | One of our group, Koracen, | 我们中的一员 Koracen |
[16:35] | argued that it was a mistake to try and run away from our technological origin | 认为尝试脱离我们的技术起源是错误的 |
[16:39] | that we should embrace it and find a technological solution. | 我们应该拥抱它 并寻找技术上的解决方法 |
[16:43] | We know that a Replicator mind can be digitised and transferred from one body to another, | 我们知道复制者的思维可以被数字化 然后在身体之间传送 |
[16:49] | but I’ve discovered a way that will allow us to exist indefinitely as fields of energy, | 而我找到了一种方法 让我们可以能量场的形式永久地存在 |
[16:55] | effectively uploading ourselves into sub-space | 通过把我们上传到子空间 |
[16:58] | where we’ll be free to move about the galaxy unencumbered by physical existence. | 我们就可以脱离物理形式的束缚 自由地在星系中行动 |
[17:03] | What will happen to our bodies? | 那我们的身体会怎么样? |
[17:05] | The nanite bonds holding them together will be severed. | 维持身体的纳米连接将会被切断 |
[17:08] | – You mean they’ll be destroyed. – Yes | – 你是说我们的身体会被毁掉? – 是的 |
[17:10] | but we’ll no longer need them. | 但我们不需要它们了 |
[17:12] | – Koracen, if this doesn’t work… – It *will* work. | – Koracen 如果这个失败的话… – 不会失败的 |
[17:16] | You told us that ascension is achieved when the physical body is transformed into pure energy. | 你告诉我们升天是通过让物理的身体 变成能量而达成的 |
[17:22] | I can make that happen for us. | 我可以让那在我们身上发生 |
[17:24] | Once in sub-space, | 进入子空间以后 |
[17:26] | nothing can prevent us from continuing on to the next plane of existence. | 没有东西可以阻止我们 迈向更高的生存形式 |
[17:31] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[17:47] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[17:51] | Machine ascension! | 通过机器升天! |
[17:53] | Except it didn’t work. | 可是那没有成功 |
[17:55] | There *was* no next step | 我们并没有迈向下一个存在形式 |
[17:57] | no ascension in any meaningful sense of the word. | 根本没有任何地方可以再”升”了 |
[18:01] | We’ve been stuck in sub-space ever since. | 从那以后我们就被困在子空间里了 |
[18:04] | What is it like? | 那感觉是什么样的? |
[18:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:06] | Constant motion and deafening noise. | 持续的运动和刺耳的噪音 |
[18:10] | It’s like the worst migraine you could possibly imagine. | 就像是你能想象的最糟的偏头痛 |
[18:13] | I don’t know. I’ve had some pretty horrendous migraines in my time. | 我患过很可怕的偏头痛 |
[18:15] | We started searching the galaxy, | 我们开始搜索这个星系 |
[18:17] | looking for a way to regain any kind of physical form. | 寻找一种方式来重新获得身体 |
[18:21] | We came across a few other technologically advanced societies. | 我们遇到了几个高科技社会 |
[18:24] | Really? In *this* galaxy? | 真的? 在这个星系里? |
[18:26] | You’d be surprised how many more are out there, | 那些把自己藏起来以躲避Wraith的社会 |
[18:29] | keeping themselves hidden from the Wraith. | 数量之多会让你惊讶的 |
[18:31] | We occupied various computer systems even Wraith tech for a short while. | 我们占领了很多的电脑系统 甚至有一会儿在Wraith的系统里 |
[18:36] | – Wraith tech? – Really? | Wraith系统? 真的? |
[18:38] | It was extremely unpleasant. | 在那里面的感觉非常糟糕 |
[18:40] | In fact, no matter where we looked, | 事实上 不管我们到哪去找 |
[18:42] | we couldn’t find any technology that would allow us to exist as anything even remotely like what we were before. | 我们都找不到一种能让我们和原来 哪怕有一点相像的技术 |
[18:49] | Which is why you came here. | 所以你就到这里来了 |
[18:51] | You knew that Atlantis’ computers were big enough and powerful enough to house your entire programme. | 你知道Atlantis的电脑系统 足够容纳下你的整个程序 |
[18:55] | The others were growing increasingly frustrated and bitter. | 其他人变得越来越灰心和消沉 |
[18:58] | I broke away from them and started looking for you on my own. | 我和他们分了开来 开始独自寻找你们 |
[19:02] | I searched the galaxy for months, | 我在星系里寻找了几个月 |
[19:04] | then I detected your Puddle Jumper and connected with it. | 然后我发现了你们的Jumper并与之连接 |
[19:07] | Nearly killing us in the process. | 在那个过程中还差点把我们弄死 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:11] | My current condition is extremely volatile | 我现在的状态非常不稳定 |
[19:14] | difficult to control, | 很难控制 |
[19:16] | especially during the initial moments trying to interface with new tech. | 尤其是在刚要与新的技术进行连接的时候 |
[19:19] | But I didn’t know where else to turn. | 但是我没有其他地方可去了 |
[19:22] | You’re the only friends I have. | 你们是我唯一的朋友 |
[19:32] | If you ask me, it’s a trick | 如果你问我的话 这肯定是个诡计 |
[19:33] | someone just pretending to be Doctor Weir. | 有人在假装Weir博士 |
[19:34] | But what if it *is* her? | 但如果那是她怎么办? |
[19:36] | Look, we still have the Ancient machine I used to build FRAN. | 听着 我们还有制造FRAN的那台机器 |
[19:39] | – I can easily build another Replicator to house… – No! | – 我可以轻易地造出另一个复制者来… – 不行! |
[19:41] | I’d put in failsafes, a kill switch. | 我会在里面放置保险装置 一个自毁开关 |
[19:43] | Look, what I’m saying is that with all of the advancements I’ve been able to make… | 听着 我是说在我进行了那么多改进以后… |
[19:45] | With all due respects to the advancements you’ve made, one thing remains constant: | 不管你进行了多少改进 有一点是不变的: |
[19:49] | Replicators are far too powerful to even *think* about trusting them. | 复制者太强大了 相信它们这种事连想都不能想 |
[19:53] | They’ve been the scourge of two galaxies. | 它们已经给两个星系带来了灾难 |
[19:54] | You know better than anyone how difficult it was to get rid of them. | 你比任何人都清楚要除掉它们是多么困难 |
[19:56] | Then what should we do with her? | 那我们我们要怎么处理她? |
[19:58] | She can’t stay where she is. | 她不能继续呆在那 |
[19:59] | She’s frying the city’s computers. | 她会烧了城市的电脑的 |
[20:01] | Well, maybe we can upload her, or it, or whatever this thing is | 也许我们可以把她上传到 |
[20:05] | into a virtual reality like we did with Ava. | 一个虚拟现实里面去就像Ava那样 |
[20:08] | That could work, but it wouldn’t be easy, especially if she doesn’t wanna go. | 这样也许有用 但会很困难 尤其当她不愿意离开的时候 |
[20:12] | Well, talk to her. | 那么我们和她谈谈吧 |
[20:14] | Rodney, we’ve just detected anomalous energy levels in the South Pier lab. | Rodney 我们刚刚检测到南部实验室 出现了异常能量 |
[20:18] | What, the Replicator machine? | 什么? 是复制者制造机吗? |
[20:19] | She’s building herself a body. | 她在给自己制造一个身体 |
[20:21] | She must have found it in the database. | 她一定实在数据库里找到了那个机器 |
[20:22] | – Shut down power. – I-I tried. | – 切断电源 – 我试过了 |
[20:24] | I’ve also tried to radio down there but communications are still offline. | 我也试过了呼叫那里 但是通讯系统还不能用 |
[20:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[20:32] | Doors slammed shut. | 门突然关上了 |
[20:33] | – Can’t get it open. – OK, move. | – 没法打开 – 好吧 让开 |
[20:35] | Go get some back-up, some heavy arms; | 去叫增援 要重型武器 |
[20:37] | and clear every corridor out of here. | 还有清空外面的走廊 |
[20:38] | And get some C4, we’re gonna have to blast this door. | 再拿一些C4 我们要把门炸开 |
[20:40] | Yeah, this panel is toast. | 嗯 这个面板已经烧了 |
[20:43] | Is there another door we can access? | 还有别处可以走吗? |
[20:50] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[21:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:02] | I’m Elizabeth Weir. | 我就是Elizabeth Weir |
[21:04] | Obviously she was in a hurry. | 看来她是急急忙忙弄的 |
[21:05] | She just used the previous Replicator template that was already in the machine… | 用的还是机器上次启用时采用的模板 |
[21:08] | which was FRAN. | 就是那个FRAN |
[21:09] | John, I’m not a threat to you. | John 我不会对你们造成威胁的 |
[21:12] | Well, whatever you are, I’d say building a Replicator body’s a pretty big threat. | 不管你是什么 制造一个复制者 对我们来说就是个巨大的威胁 |
[21:16] | Elizabeth Weir would never do such a thing. | Elizabeth Weir肯定不会做这种事情 |
[21:18] | OK, the machine is deactivated. | 好了 这个机器已经被关掉了 |
[21:22] | I’ve removed the control crystal, which means no-one will be building any more Replicators. | 我已经拿掉了控制水晶 没人能用它再制造复制者了 |
[21:25] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[21:26] | I was just as concerned about doing this as you, | 这样做我也非常不安 |
[21:29] | but the adjustments Rodney’s made to this technology eliminate any danger. | 不过Rodney对这个机器所作的调整 已经消除了复制者的威胁 |
[21:33] | I can’t replicate, | 我无法复制 |
[21:35] | and since my consciousness is controlling this body I truly… | 而且我的意识正在控制这个躯体 我敢保证… |
[21:37] | *Your* consciousness? | 你的意识? |
[21:39] | No offence, but I’m not completely sold on your being who you say you are. | 恕我冒昧 不过我对你的身份还有些怀疑 |
[21:43] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[21:45] | I understand your scepticism, | 这个我能理解 |
[21:47] | but I *am* Elizabeth Weir. | 可我的确是Elizabeth Weir |
[21:50] | I wish there was some way I could prove it to you. | 真希望能够证明给你们看 |
[21:52] | That’ll be difficult. | 这倒是件难事 |
[21:53] | Any personal information or memories could have easily been mined from Doctor Weir’s consciousness when the Replicators captured her. | 复制者抓住她后 就可以轻松从她意识中 获取个人资料以及记忆 |
[22:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:01] | At least let me start by offering something of value. | 至少让我证明一下自己的价值 |
[22:04] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[22:06] | The technical specs of several of the systems we’ve inhabited since our transformation, | 这是我们转变为能量形式后 寄居系统的技术信息 |
[22:10] | including Wraith tech. | 包括Wraith的 |
[22:13] | I’ve already uploaded them to your computer. | 已经上传到你们的计算机中了 |
[22:16] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[22:17] | Well, that’s… great. | 那… 真好 |
[22:19] | All I ask is that you give me a chance to earn your trust. | 我只希望你们能给我机会 赢得你们的信任 |
[22:24] | I would never *ever* do anything to harm any of you, | 我绝对不会伤害你们任何人 |
[22:27] | or Atlantis. | 包括Atlantis |
[22:39] | Well, the good news is that now she’s downloaded herself into the Replicator’s body | 好消息是 既然她已经把自己 下载到复制者的躯体中了 |
[22:42] | she’s not screwing up Atlantis’ computers. | Atlantis的计算机摆脱了这个麻烦 |
[22:44] | Power’s stable, the Gate’s working and communications are back online. | 能量供应稳定 星门工作正常 通讯系统也重新上线 |
[22:48] | You sure she can’t replicate on her own? | 你确信她不能自我复制了? |
[22:50] | Positive. I mean, she instituted every safeguard. | 肯定 她启用了所有保险措施 |
[22:52] | – If we move her to a secure location, then I think we’ll be able… – Wait a minute. | – 如果送她去一个安全的地点 那就更… – 等等 |
[22:56] | You’re not suggesting I entertain the notion of keeping her here? | 你不是建议我留下她吧? |
[22:59] | Well, I’m just saying that if we keep her under constant guard, it’ll minimise any threat she poses | 我是说如果派人24小时监视 就能将她造成的威胁最小化 |
[23:03] | if she even *poses* a threat | 假如她能造成威胁的话 |
[23:04] | and it’ll give us more time to study her. | 然后我们就有时间慢慢研究她 |
[23:09] | That *thing* in there is a Replicator. | 那个东西是个复制者 |
[23:12] | There are far too many ways this can go wrong, | 即便派人24小时监视 |
[23:14] | even if she’s kept under constant guard. | 要出事的可能性也太大了 |
[23:16] | Everyone doubted the first FRAN I built, | 我建造第一个FRAN的时候 也没人相信 |
[23:18] | and she turned out to be perfectly safe and perfectly reliable. | 可事实证明 她非常安全 也非常可靠 |
[23:20] | That’s right, *you* built FRAN; | 没错 FRAN是你制造的 |
[23:22] | *you* created her consciousness. | 你给了她意识 |
[23:24] | Now, as much as you wanna believe that this new FRAN is indeed Doctor Weir, we *cannot* be certain of that. | 现在你认为这个新FRAN就是Weir博士 可我们对这一点还能不能肯定 |
[23:29] | For all we know, it could be Oberoth inside that body. | 从现在来看 呆在那个躯体里面的 甚至可能是Oberoth |
[23:31] | That’s creepy. | 听起来真可怕 |
[23:34] | What if it *is* Doctor Weir? | 如果的确是Weir博士呢? |
[23:36] | Look, this is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[23:37] | I’m the one who reactivated the nanites in Elizabeth | 是我重新激活了Elizabeth体内的纳米机器人 |
[23:40] | true, to save her, but… | 的确 这是为了救她的命 可是… |
[23:42] | Look, I’m the one who created this mess. | 一切后果都是我造成的 |
[23:45] | I think I should be the one to, you know, fix it. | 我觉得应该给我弥补的机会 |
[23:51] | I owe it to Elizabeth. | 这是我欠Elizabeth的 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[23:57] | but it’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[24:00] | I say we stick with our original plan: | 照我说还是继续最开始的方案 |
[24:03] | upload her consciousness into a virtual reality, | 把她的意识上传到虚拟现实中去 |
[24:05] | let her prove herself there, | 让她在那儿证明自己 |
[24:08] | where she can’t do any damage. | 这样就不会造成任何破坏 |
[24:19] | A child? | 孩子? |
[24:21] | Oh, Teyla! | 噢 Teyla! |
[24:26] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你感到高兴 |
[24:30] | Is it a boy or a… | 是个男孩还是… |
[24:33] | A boy. | 男孩 |
[24:35] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[24:38] | Torren John Emmagan Torren John Emmagan. | |
[24:41] | Torren for your father, and John | Torren是为了纪念你的父亲 John… |
[24:45] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[24:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:49] | Wait. You’re not saying John Sheppard is… | 等等 你不是说John Sheppard是… |
[24:52] | No. | 不 |
[24:53] | No. | 不是 |
[24:55] | The father is Athosian. | 孩子的父亲是Athosian人 |
[24:57] | Let me guess | 让我猜猜 |
[24:59] | Kanaan. | 是Kanaan吧 |
[25:00] | Yes! How did you…? | 是的! 你是怎么知道的? |
[25:03] | Every time you spoke of him, this friend | 你每次提到这个朋友时 |
[25:06] | there was always a sparkle in your eyes. | 都会两眼放光 |
[25:11] | So is the baby here with you in Atlantis? | 孩子在这里么? |
[25:16] | No. | 不在 |
[25:18] | He’s with his father, offworld. | 和他爸爸一起 在其他星球 |
[25:25] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[25:27] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[25:28] | We were just finishing. | 我们刚刚谈完 |
[25:38] | Sorry about all this. | 很抱歉这样对你 |
[25:40] | It’s OK. I understand. | 没事 我能理解 |
[25:43] | Amazing news about Teyla. | 刚从Teyla那听到个好消息 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:50] | Um, look, | 听我说 |
[25:52] | we all wanna believe you are who you say you are… | 我们都愿意相信你所说的话 |
[25:56] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[25:58] | You have to be cautious. | 你们必须小心谨慎 |
[26:00] | But it really is me, John. | 可我就是我 John |
[26:06] | You just have to give me time. | 你需要给我些时间来证明 |
[26:08] | You’ll see that… | 你会看到… |
[26:15] | Oh no. | 噢 不 |
[26:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[26:17] | They’ve found me. | 他们发现我了 |
[26:20] | Who? | 谁? |
[26:22] | The other Replicators. | 其他复制者们 |
[26:24] | They’re on their way to Atlantis. | 他们正向Atlantis赶来 |
[26:28] | How many are coming? | 多少人? |
[26:29] | Eight of them. | 8个 |
[26:30] | We saw what kind of damage *one* could do. | 一个就已经让我们受不了了 |
[26:32] | Should we pull the ZeeP.M.? | 是不是该取出ZPM? |
[26:34] | As a last resort. We’re not there yet. | 这是万不得已的措施 现在还没到那一步 |
[26:35] | Meanwhile I’ll need to effect any potential countermeasures I can come up with. | 现在我必须采取所有能够启用的防范措施 |
[26:38] | How soon will they get here? | 他们还有多久会到? |
[26:39] | Minutes, if that. | 几分钟吧 |
[26:40] | Is there anything we can do to protect the city? | 我们有什么措施可以保护城市? |
[26:42] | Could you put up some kind of firewall? | 能不能开启防火墙之类的东西? |
[26:43] | A firewall won’t work. You can’t block `em. | 防火墙没用 我们拦不住他们 |
[26:45] | They just pop in and out of sub-space. | 他们是从子空间过来的 |
[26:47] | They’re here; they’re there, it’s impossible to predict. | 无处不在 很难预测 |
[26:50] | I could write a programme that immediately quarantines any anomalous behaviour in the system, | 我可以写个程序来直接防范 系统任何异常的举动 |
[26:53] | like an anti-virus software. | 就像杀毒软件那样 |
[26:55] | It’s gonna take some time, though. | 不过需要一些时间 |
[26:56] | Do what you can. | 快干吧 |
[26:57] | Keep FRAN, Doctor Weir, whoever she is, under guard. | 看好那个FRAN 或者Weir博士 不管她叫什么 |
[27:01] | We won’t upload her to the V.R. just yet. | 现在还不能把她上传到虚拟现实中去 |
[27:03] | We may need her help dealing with them. | 需要她来对付他们 |
[27:09] | – You set us up. – No. | – 你给我们下了套 – 没有 |
[27:11] | I honestly believed I had broken away without them being able to track me. | 我本以为摆脱他们的追踪了的 |
[27:14] | You tell them to stay away from Atlantis. | 叫他们别靠近Atlantis |
[27:16] | I’ll try, but it’ll get easier as they get closer. | 我会的 但是只有它们靠近以后我才能联系上 |
[27:19] | Look, I’m sure they don’t intend to hurt anyone. | 我敢保证 他们不会伤害任何人的 |
[27:21] | No, you tell them to keep moving; go someplace else. | 不 叫他们继续前进 到其他地方去 |
[27:24] | It might go… | 比如去… |
[27:28] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[27:29] | Go ahead, Rodney. | 请讲 Rodney |
[27:34] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[27:35] | Their combined forces are completely overwhelming the main power grid. | 它们合在一起就要冲垮主电网了 |
[27:38] | Sheppard! Sheppard! | |
[27:40] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[27:41] | All eight of them, slamming the city’s computers. | 8个人 全部进入了城市的计算机 |
[27:43] | What about the anti-virus programme? | 杀毒程序呢? |
[27:44] | I didn’t have time to finish it. | 还没来得及写完 |
[27:45] | Look, it probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. | 而且那也许根本就起不了作用 |
[27:46] | Radek, I need you to pull the ZedP.M. and power down all the central naqahdah generators. | Radek 取出ZPM 关闭所有中央Naqahdah发电机 |
[27:50] | Radek? Radek? | |
[27:53] | Communications are down again! | 通讯系统又挂了! |
[27:54] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[27:56] | Rodney, I’m trying to divert power but it’s become far too unstable. | Rodney 我准备切走电流 可它太不稳定了 |
[28:00] | Perhaps now we should pull the ZedP.M.? | 也许我们该取出ZPM了? |
[28:06] | Let’s go. Pull the ZedP.M. | 快 取出ZPM |
[28:07] | Shut down all the power except for the main tower. | 切断除主塔外其它地方的电力供应 |
[28:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:19] | Oh God. He’s dead. | 天哪 他死了 |
[28:24] | We’ve established contact with the Replicator known as Koracen. | 我们和一个叫做Koracen的复制者联络上了 |
[28:27] | He claims to speak on the others’ behalf. | 他说可以代表其他复制者说话 |
[28:29] | Koracen, it’s Elizabeth Weir. | Koracen 是我 Elizabeth Weir |
[28:31] | Elizabeth. We were worried about you. | Elizabeth 我们都很担心你 |
[28:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:35] | You need to leave this place. | 你们要离开这里 |
[28:37] | You’re causing a lot of harm. | 你们带来了很多破坏 |
[28:38] | We *will* do. | 我们会的 |
[28:40] | But first we wish to be given bodies, as you have. | 不过在那之前 我们需要得到躯体 就像你一样 |
[28:42] | We’ve already told you that’s out of the question. | 我们已经跟你说了 这不可能 |
[28:45] | And yet Elizabeth has been given one. | 可你们还是给了Elizabeth |
[28:46] | It wasn’t our choice, | 这不是我们的决定 |
[28:48] | and we’re not planning on letting her keep it. | 而且我们也不准备让她保留这个躯体 |
[28:50] | We do not wish to harm anyone. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[28:52] | One of our guys is already dead, so you can save your “we come in peace” crap. | 我们的一个警卫已经死了 省省吧 别再说这些废话了 |
[28:57] | Koracen, please. | Koracen 求你了 |
[28:58] | Just leave the city and let me negotiate with them. | 离开这个城市 让我跟他们谈判 |
[29:01] | I’m sure we can figure out some way to help you. | 我向你保证 会想出办法来帮助你们的 |
[29:04] | The way to help us is by replacing the control crystal in the Ancient machine | 想要帮助我们 就把水晶放回到 古人那台机器里去 |
[29:07] | so that we may build Replicator bodies. | 这样我们就可以制造复制者躯体 |
[29:10] | That is what you *will* do. | 你们必须照做 |
[29:12] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们不答应呢? |
[29:14] | Koracen? Koracen? | |
[29:18] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[29:19] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[29:20] | Uh, Gate’s down again. | 星门又不能用了 |
[29:21] | We’re losing control of the city. | 失去对城市的控制 |
[29:23] | They just shut the Jumper Bay doors. | 他们刚刚关掉了Jumper停靠舱的舱门 |
[29:25] | They’re trying to keep us from leaving. | 防止我们逃走 |
[29:27] | Can’t you over-ride it? | 能超驰系统么? |
[29:28] | I’m locked out! | 被锁在外面了! |
[29:31] | Oh no. | 噢 不 |
[29:31] | They just engaged the ZedP.M. | 他们启动了ZPM |
[29:34] | Energy levels are rising rapidly. | 能量等级正在迅速上升 |
[29:36] | Why? What are they doing? | 为什么? 他们想干什么? |
[29:37] | They’re sinking the city! | 他们正在让城市下沉! |
[29:39] | Raise the shield. | 开启护盾 |
[29:40] | They’ve disabled it. | 被他们关掉了 |
[29:52] | Any ideas? | 有什么办法么? |
[29:53] | No. We’re goin’ down. | 没 我们正在下沉 |
[29:54] | The water’s already cresting the lower decks of the outer piers. | 海水已经漫上了底层甲板 |
[29:58] | It’s gonna breach the city corridors any second now. | 很快就会冲进城市的走廊了 |
[30:20] | I want you to send them a message from me. | 我要你替我给他们传达一个口信 |
[30:22] | I’ve been trying to communicate with them, | 我试着和他们联络了 |
[30:24] | telling them to stop. | 让他们住手 |
[30:25] | They won’t listen to me. | 可他们不听 |
[30:27] | That’s not what I wanna tell them. | 我不是想和他们说这个 |
[30:28] | Is it not? | 不是? |
[30:30] | Tell them to go ahead. | 叫他们继续 |
[30:32] | Sink the city. | 让城市下沉 |
[30:34] | Destroy their only chance of ever regaining any kind of physical form. | 毁掉他们恢复自然形态的唯一机会 |
[30:39] | You’ve searched the entire galaxy. | 你们已经搜遍了这个星系 |
[30:41] | You know the Replicator homeworld was destroyed. | 而且也知道复制者的母星也被摧毁了 |
[30:44] | The only place remaining with the technology you need achieve your goals | 唯一能实现你们目的的地方 |
[30:48] | is right here. | 就是这里 |
[30:50] | So go ahead: destroy it. | 继续吧 摧毁这里 |
[30:53] | Stay trapped in limbo forever. | 继续呆在地狱里吧 |
[30:59] | Level one of the South Pier is completely under water. | 南部区块的第一层已经完全沉入水中了 |
[31:03] | They won’t stop. | 他们不愿停下 |
[31:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | Then we’ll all die together. | 那我们就一起死 |
[31:28] | They’re powering down the ZedP.M.! | 他们关掉了ZPM |
[31:32] | The city’s stabilising! | 城市稳定下来了 |
[31:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:42] | Now we can negotiate. | 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[31:50] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[31:51] | I’ve already communicated it to the others and convinced them to agree to it. | 我已经说服了其他复制者 |
[31:55] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[31:56] | Human bodies | 人形躯体 |
[31:58] | nanite-manufactured but consisting of flesh and blood, | 虽然还是纳米机器人构建的 不过却是有血有肉的躯体 |
[32:01] | like the other Elizabeth Weir you once encountered. | 就跟你们之前见过的Elizabeth Weir一样 |
[32:04] | Uh, we don’t have that kind of technology here. | 我们这里没有这个技术 |
[32:06] | But *we* do. | 可我们有 |
[32:07] | If you give us temporary Replicator bodies and a lab to work in, | 只要让我们暂时拥有复制者躯体 并给我们一个实验室 |
[32:11] | we can assemble them ourselves. | 我们就可以自己组装 |
[32:12] | What, and you’ll transfer your consciousness from the Replicator body to the human body? | 什么 意思是说把你们的意识 从复制者躯体传送到人形躯体中? |
[32:15] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[32:17] | As human beings, we would be every bit as vulnerable as anyone else. | 作为人类 我们就可以跟你们一样脆弱 |
[32:20] | We would eat, sleep, get sick and die | 需要吃饭 需要睡觉 还会生病死去 |
[32:23] | preferably of old age. | 当然最好是自然死亡 |
[32:25] | What about ascension? I’m assuming that’s still on the agenda. | 那升天呢? 我想这还是你们考虑范围吧? |
[32:29] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:30] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:31] | Building humans, that’s gonna take time, isn’t it? | 制造一个人类 这肯定需要些时间 是吧? |
[32:33] | I mean, first you have to create the technology to do it. | 首先 你们要掌握相关的技术 |
[32:36] | We’re talking nanites organically assembling each body inside out, starting at the molecular level. | 这指的是在分子级别 用纳米机器人 构建身体内的每个器官 |
[32:41] | Well, then you have to create the machine to transfer the consciousness. | 除此之外 你们还要制造一台机器 来传送意识 |
[32:43] | I mean, that’s gonna take God knows how long! | 我是说 天知道这要用多久! |
[32:45] | Replicators, as you know, work very fast | 复制者的动作很快 |
[32:47] | no need for breaks or food or sleep. | 而且不需要吃饭睡觉 |
[32:50] | It’s worth thinking about. | 值得考虑一下 |
[32:51] | Look, he may be right, | 也许他是对的 |
[32:53] | I mean if only to regain control of the city. | 只要能让我们恢复城市的控制权 |
[32:55] | While they’re in our computer systems, Atlantis is in serious trouble. | 如果让他们继续留在计算机中 Atlantis就少不了麻烦 |
[32:58] | *If* we do this, | 如果我们答应的话 |
[33:00] | I want severe restrictions placed on their capabilities: | 我希望对他们的能力进行严格限制 |
[33:03] | no replicating, no shape-shifting… | 不能复制 不能变形… |
[33:05] | The basic model. You got it. | 最低级的型号 我知道 |
[33:06] | I mean, no bells, no whistles. They’ll be able to effect some minor repairs but that’s about it. | 他们可以进行最基本的修复 仅此而已 |
[33:10] | Seal off the lab, put a forcefield around it. | 封闭那个实验室 在周围设置力场 |
[33:12] | Do whatever you need to do to feel safe, | 采取任何你们觉得应该采用的措施 |
[33:15] | but I’ve already convinced the others that this is their only option. | 不过我已经说服了其他人 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[33:18] | They won’t give you any trouble. | 他们不会制造任何麻烦的 |
[33:23] | You have my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[33:27] | Do it. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | OK. Initialising forcefield. | 好的 开启力场 |
[33:43] | Are your teams in place? | 你的人布置好了么? |
[33:44] | Round the clock watch. | 在四周守好了 |
[33:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:46] | Once these human bodies are made and they’re downloaded into them, | 他们制造成功了人形躯体 然后将意识下载进去后 |
[33:50] | what happens then? | 再怎么处理呢? |
[33:52] | Well, seeing as they’ll be just like any other human beings, I see no reason not to let them go. | 这样他们就和其他人类没有什么区别了 我们没有理由不让他们走 |
[33:56] | They could become valuable allies. | 他们可以成为有价值的同盟 |
[33:57] | Or what if one of them decides to stay? | 如果他们决定留下呢? |
[34:01] | Let’s cross one bridge at a time, all right? | 一步步来 好么? |
[34:07] | How’s it going? | 情况怎样? |
[34:08] | Almost done. They’re just finishing up the last one. | 快完了 这是最后一个了 |
[34:21] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[34:22] | Actually creating Replicators is fairly simple | 实际上制造复制者非常简单 |
[34:25] | comparatively speaking. Humans, not so much. | 相比而言 人类就是另外一回事了 |
[34:28] | Well, the sooner they get it done, the better. | 希望越快越好 |
[34:30] | And once the last transfer is complete, I want those Replicator bodies destroyed. | 意识传送过去后 记得毁掉这些复制者躯体 |
[34:36] | They certainly don’t waste any time, do they? | 看上去他们没有浪费一点时间 是吧? |
[34:38] | No, they don’t. | 是啊 |
[34:39] | There’s no breaks, no chit-chat, no social interaction whatsoever. | 没有停顿 没有闲聊 也没有什么繁文缛节 |
[34:42] | Just the perfect working environment. | 真是个理想的工作环境 |
[34:48] | Ronon, you don’t have to stay there the whole time, you know. | Ronon 你不用一直呆在那里 |
[34:51] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:52] | Talk, talk, talk, that’s all he does. You can’t shut him up | 说吧 说吧 让他说吧 你没法让他闭嘴 |
[34:56] | Keep me apprised. | 有进展通知我 |
[35:21] | McKAY! Power’s out! | McKay! 停电了! |
[35:23] | What the…? | 怎么回事… |
[35:24] | forcefield… | 力场… |
[35:50] | – What happened? – One of the Replicators escaped. Koracen, the leader. | – 怎么了? – 有个复制者逃走了 是Koracen 带头的那个 |
[35:54] | Must have written some kind of hidden programme that was timed to kill power | 肯定是在进入复制者躯体的时候 |
[35:56] | as soon as they were downloaded into the Replicator bodies. | 留下了某种隐藏程序 在特定时间切断电源 |
[35:58] | It disabled the forcefield and they were able to pry open the doors. | 同时还关掉了力场 并打开了这道门 |
[36:02] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[36:03] | She went after Koracen. | 跟在Koracen后面跑了 |
[36:04] | Three teams are in pursuit. We’ve lost all radio contact. | 三支小队在后面追捕 不过失去了无线电联络 |
[36:07] | Go join `em. | 都去追 |
[36:08] | Go to the Control Room, try to get the power restored. | 去控制室 恢复电力 |
[36:10] | What do we do with *them*? | 他们怎么办? |
[36:11] | Shoot `em. | 开枪打他们 |
[36:12] | *Keep* shooting `em. | 不停地打 |
[36:14] | They’ll go down eventually. | 最终还是会倒下的 |
[36:15] | Wait! | 等等! |
[36:18] | We knew nothing of Koracen’s plan. | 我们对Koracen的计划一无所知 |
[36:21] | If we were part of it, we would not be standing here right now. | 如果我们也参与其中了 那就不会呆在这里 |
[36:25] | Please. We’re complying with your wishes. | 求你了 我们一直在按照你们的意愿行事 |
[36:33] | *Nothing* gets through that door. | 别让任何人经过这道门 |
[36:35] | They move an inch, shoot `em. | 如果他们敢动一步 就开枪 |
[36:58] | Hold on! | 站住! |
[37:02] | You just couldn’t wait for those human bodies, could you? | 你等不及那些人形躯体了 是吧? |
[37:06] | The human body is frail, weak; | 人类的躯体太脆弱了 |
[37:09] | every second that much closer to dying. | 每过一秒钟 就离死亡更近了一步 |
[37:11] | Yeah, and this whole ascension thing, you’re just giving up on that, huh? | 那升天呢? 你就这样放弃了? |
[37:15] | Not at all. I’m certain there’s another way | 才没有 肯定还有其他办法的 |
[37:19] | and with this body, I’ll have plenty of time to discover it. | 只要有这个躯体 我有的是时间去研究 |
[37:36] | Any luck? | 有什么进展? |
[37:36] | They’ve shut just about everything down. | 他们把所有东西都关了 |
[37:38] | The power’s cut to most of the critical systems. Except for the D.H.D. and the Gate. | – 所有关键系统的能量都被切断了 – 除了DHD和星门 |
[37:41] | They’re obviously going to try to dial out. | 很显然他们准备拨号出去 |
[37:43] | Now, I’ve managed to gain remote access to the mainframe. | 现在我成功进入控制主机了 |
[37:46] | I’m creating a work-around to allow the resumption of naqahdah power to the central tower’s primary systems. | 我在建立一个替代方案 重启Naqahdah发电机给中央塔楼的主系统供电 |
[37:51] | It’s minimal, to be sure, but from there at least we’ll be able to… | 虽然能量很小 不过通过这个我们至少能够… |
[37:53] | over-ride the Replicator programme and restart the remaining systems. | 超驰复制者的程序并重启其他系统 |
[37:56] | Exactly. Just hurry. We need power back, now. | – 很对 – 快点 我们现在就需要电力 |
[37:59] | OK, is there anything you want me to do? | 有什么需要我帮忙的么? |
[38:00] | Yes, well, for starters you could, um, stay out of my way. | 好吧 首先 能不能别挡我的道 |
[38:04] | Oh, yes, sorry. All right. | 哦 抱歉 好的 |
[38:12] | And be quiet. | 还有保持安静 |
[38:16] | John, stay back. Let me handle this. | John 退后 交给我来处理 |
[38:19] | Haven’t you done enough already? | 你做得还不够么? |
[38:21] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮助你 |
[38:22] | By what? | 怎么帮? |
[38:24] | Escaping? | 逃走? |
[38:25] | I didn’t know that Koracen would do this. | 我不知道Koracen会这么干 |
[38:27] | Of *course* she knew. | 她当然知道 |
[38:29] | Elizabeth has been a willing participant in our goals from the very beginning. | Elizabeth从一开始就想加入我们的计划 |
[38:33] | It was her idea to come here in the first place. | 来这里也是她的主意 |
[38:37] | You said you broke off from them ? | 你不是说和他们切断联系了么? |
[38:39] | that they couldn’t track you. | 这样他们就不能跟踪你 |
[38:41] | Track her? | 跟踪? |
[38:43] | She was the one who alerted us, when the time was right, to come. | 是她主动通知我们来的 |
[38:47] | We were only following her commands. | 我们只是听从她的指令而已 |
[38:49] | John, listen to me. I *had* to bring them here. | John 听我说 我不得不带他们过来 |
[38:53] | It was our only chance; | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[38:55] | our only way out. | 我们唯一的出路 |
[38:57] | I didn’t know that Koracen would cause this kind of trouble. | 我不知道Koracen会制造这种麻烦 |
[39:01] | I didn’t think that anyone would get hurt. | 也不希望有人受伤 |
[39:03] | What did you think we were gonna do: | 你希望我们怎么做? |
[39:05] | just give you a bunch of Replicator bodies and send you on your way? | 给你们复制者躯体 然后让你们走? |
[39:07] | I truly believed that we were no threat to you. | 我是真的认为 我们不会对你们造成威胁 |
[39:10] | You may still think that you’re Elizabeth, | 你还认为自己是Elizabeth |
[39:13] | but you’re not. | 可你不是 |
[39:40] | If you’d like to resume your work, I’ve decided to allow it. | 如果你们希望继续研究工作 我不会阻拦你的 |
[39:44] | We would re-engage the forcefield of course. | 当然 我们会重新启用力场 |
[39:46] | Beef up security. | 增加安全保卫 |
[39:48] | It’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[39:52] | I thought that bringing the others here would be safe. | 我本以为带其他人过来应该没事的 |
[39:55] | I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[39:57] | I can no longer guarantee there won’t be any more trouble from them, | 我不能保证他们还会不会制造新的麻烦 |
[40:00] | or even myself. | 甚至包括我自己 |
[40:03] | All right, um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[40:07] | what do you wanna do? | 你准备怎么办? |
[40:10] | I remember after you reactivated the nanites cells inside me, | 我还记得你们重新激活我体内的 纳米机器人时 |
[40:14] | I said this was a bad idea. | 我就说过这不是个好主意 |
[40:16] | So much has gone wrong since then, | 自那以后 已经惹了太多的麻烦 |
[40:21] | but I think I know how I can finally set things right. | 不过我知道怎么收拾这一切 |
[40:29] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[40:50] | If you need anything else for your work, let us know. | 如果工作中需要什么帮助 告诉我们 |
[40:53] | Thanks, Rodney. | 谢了 Rodney |
[40:54] | Once again, you have to promise to stay put until you’re finished constructing the human bodies. | 重复一遍 在完成人形躯体前 你们必须待在原处 |
[40:59] | No leaving your homeworld; | 不要离开你们的母星 |
[41:00] | no communication with any other civilisation except Atlantis. | 也不能和除Atlantis外的其他文明联络 |
[41:04] | You have my word. | 一定办到 |
[41:06] | Good luck with your command, Richard. | 祝好运 Richard |
[41:07] | It’s comforting to know Atlantis is in capable hands. | 把Atlantis交到你的手中 我非常放心 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[41:18] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[41:20] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[41:51] | It’s safe. | 安全 |
[42:21] | You’re sure the D.H.D. reconfiguration worked? | 你确信重新设置的DHD没有问题? |
[42:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:26] | They were sent to a space Gate. | 他们被送往了一个太空中的星门 |
[42:29] | I guess that answers the question as to whether it was really Elizabeth. | 我想这回答了 她到底是不是Elizabeth这个问题 |