时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | what are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[00:05] | I’m telling you, she’s hiding him from me. | 我是说 她故意不让我见他 |
[00:07] | She’s not hiding him. | 不会的吧 |
[00:08] | Oh yeah? Every time I go to see him, she tells me that he’s just settled down. | 你以为呢? 每次我去 她就和我说他已经睡了 |
[00:12] | Can you blame her? You dropped him. | 你能怪她吗? 你没抱好他 |
[00:13] | I did not drop him, he jumped. | 我抱得好好的 是他跳下去的 |
[00:15] | – Jumped? – Well, he wiggled out of my arms. | – 他跳下去的? – 嗯… 我摇得太猛把他摇出去了 |
[00:17] | I said I was sorry. Besides, how much damage could I possibly have done? | 我已经道过歉了 还有 我能把那个孩子怎么样呢? |
[00:20] | He fell, like, maybe two feet. | 他掉下去的地方才多少 2英寸高 |
[00:22] | Stuff like that happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生的 |
[00:24] | I mean, I was dropped like, a dozen times when I was a kid. | 我是说 我小的时候被这样摔过十几次 |
[00:26] | Well, that explains a lot. | 哇 怪不得呢 |
[00:27] | – Why do you even care? You don’t even like kids. – It’s the principle of the thing. | – 你要去看他干嘛呢? 你又不喜欢小孩子 – 这是原则性的问题 |
[00:30] | Everybody else gets to hold him. Why shouldn’t I? | 大家都去抱过他了 我为什么不能? |
[00:32] | Colonel… | 中校 |
[00:33] | we’ve got a new contact. Looks like a ship. | 发现一个新的信号 看上去是艘飞船 |
[00:36] | How far out? | 离我们有多远? |
[00:37] | It’s in orbit. | 已经在轨道上了 |
[00:39] | Well, how come we didn’t detect it? | 之前怎么没有探测到? |
[00:40] | I don’t know. We didn’t even detect a hyperspace window. | 我不知道 我们连超空间窗口都没检测到 |
[00:42] | It just appeared out of nowhere. | 它是突然出现的 |
[00:44] | Hang on a second, we’re getting I.F.F. | 等一下 我收到了一个IFF (敌我识别系统)信号 |
[00:47] | It’s the daedalus. | 是Daedalus号 |
[00:49] | The daedalus? How can that be? They’re on their way back to earth. | Daedalus号? 怎么可能呢? 它们在回地球的路上啊 |
[00:51] | Well, they were. They were supposed to be. | 确实 至少原计划是这样 |
[00:55] | Open up a channel. | 开一个对讲频道 |
[00:58] | Daedalus, this is atlantis, please come in. | Daedalus号 Atlantis呼叫 请回答 |
[01:03] | Daedalus, please respond. | Daedalus号 请回答 |
[01:06] | They’re not going to answer. | 他们不会回答的 |
[01:08] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[01:10] | Because I’m not reading any lifesigns. | 因为我没有读到任何生命信号 |
[01:12] | What are you telling me, rodney, this thing flew here by itself? | Rodney 你的意思是说 这东西是自己飞过来的? |
[01:15] | I don’t know how they got here, but there’s no one on board. | 我不知道它是怎么过来的 但是船上没有人 |
[01:18] | At least, no one alive. | 至少没有活人 |
[02:33] | Colonel, we just got confirmation from stargate command. | 中校 SGC刚刚确认 |
[02:36] | The daedalus is in the milky way, on course and on schedule. | Daedalus号在银河系 正在执行原行程 |
[02:37] | The Daedalus Variations | Daedalus号的分身 |
[02:40] | They expect to reach earth within two days. | 预计2天内到达地球 |
[02:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[02:44] | So that’s not the daedalus, then. | 那么这不是Daedalus了 |
[02:47] | not unless it can be in two places at once. | 除非那飞船会了分身术 |
[02:51] | – Perhaps the apollo, or one of your other ships… – they wouldn’t be sending daedalus I.F.F., | – 也许那是Apollo或者其他的飞船 – 但它们不会用Daedalus号的IFF |
[02:55] | Plus it doesn’t explain how they got here, or why we’re not picking up lifesign readings. | 而且这解释不了它是怎么来的 还有为什么船上没有生命信号的问题 |
[03:00] | All right, I’m taking us in for a closer look. | 好的 我们靠近点去看看吧 |
[03:22] | Wow, you see that? | 哇 看见了吗? |
[03:25] | Yeah, some scorch marks. | 嗯 有些烧焦的痕迹 |
[03:27] | You think weaponsfire? | 你觉得是武器导致的吗? |
[03:28] | Well, wherever she’s been, she’s been through some pretty hard times. | 嗯 不管”她”是到什么地方去了 那地方一定让她吃了不少苦 |
[03:33] | What’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[03:35] | I’m picking up an energy reading. | 我收到了一个能量读数 |
[03:37] | It’s coming from the ship. | 是从船里来的 |
[03:38] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗? |
[03:39] | I don’t think so, but I have no idea what’s causing it. | 我不觉得 但是我不知道是什么导致的 |
[03:42] | Can you get the bay doors open? | 你能把舱门打开吗? |
[03:43] | If the ship’s command systems are as familiar as the rest of it, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 如果这艘船的指令系统也是类似的话 应该没有问题 |
[04:02] | No f-302s, but | 没有F-302 但是… |
[04:05] | there’s a jumper. | 有一艘Jumper |
[04:07] | You sure there’s no one else inside? | 你确定没有人在吗? |
[04:10] | As far as I can tell. | 据我所知没有 |
[04:12] | All right, we’re going in. | 好吧 我们进去了 |
[04:31] | Whis it so cold in here? | 怎么这么冷啊? |
[04:33] | The ship’s operating on emergency power. | 这艘船现在靠紧急能源工作 |
[04:35] | Some of the systems are barely registering. | 有些系统只能是勉强支撑了 |
[04:38] | Except for the whole weird energy thing. | 除了哪个奇怪的能量 |
[04:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:41] | Can you do something about it? It’s freezing in here. | 你能处理一下吗? 我快要冻死了 |
[04:42] | Oh, sure, I just have to get to engineering. | 好的 我得到工程部去弄 |
[04:46] | You and ronon are together. Teyla, you and I are going to check out the bridge. | 你和Ronon一起 Teyla和我去舰桥看看 |
[04:49] | Radio me if you find anything. | 找到什么就呼叫我 |
[05:06] | No bodies in here. | 这里没有尸体… |
[05:13] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[05:19] | it’s the daedalus , all right. | 这确实是Daedalus号 |
[05:24] | Mckay, is that you? | McKay 是你弄的吗? |
[05:26] | Of course it was me. Who else would it be? | 当然是我 还会是谁呢? |
[05:28] | You think we’ve got a ghost on board or something? | 你以为这船上会有鬼吗? |
[05:32] | Will you please not touch anything! | 你能不能不要乱动东西! |
[05:36] | What’s our status? | 情况怎么样? |
[05:37] | I’ve restored basic power to most of the ship. | 我恢复了船上大部分地方的基本能源供应 |
[05:39] | It should be warming up any second now. | 很快就能暖和起来了 |
[05:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Check on that energy reading. Try to figure out what it is, all right? | 去查查那个能量读数 试着找出那是什么 好吗? |
[05:47] | I’m on it. | 马上就去 |
[05:50] | Colonel… | 中校 |
[05:52] | ship’s log, last entry. | 飞船的日志 最后一条 |
[06:00] | Preparations are almost complete. | 快要完成准备了 |
[06:02] | We’ve beamed down the last of our supplies, and any equipment we think might be useful. | 我们已经把最后的供给 和任何可能有用的仪器光传了下去 |
[06:06] | I’ll be taking the last of the f-302s down myself. | 我自己会乘坐最后一艘F-302飞走 |
[06:09] | Of course, we haven’t had time to do a proper survey of the planet’s surface, but it seems habitable enough. | 当然我们没有时间对星球的表面 做正式的检查 但看上去它足够居住了 |
[06:14] | Plenty of fresh water, arable soil, not that different from our own. | 下面有足够的水 可耕种的土壤 和我们自己的星球差不多 |
[06:19] | I realize our chance of rescue is slim, but it’s become obvious that we no longer have a choice. | 我知道我们被救的机会很渺茫 但是很明显我们别无选择 |
[06:25] | This is colonel sobol, commander of the daedalus , signing off. | Daedalus号的指挥官 Sobol中校 完毕 |
[06:30] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗? |
[06:32] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 从没见过 |
[06:35] | Well, it appears as if they abandoned ship. | 看上去他们弃船了 |
[06:37] | Yeah. The question is, why? | 是的 但问题是为什么 |
[06:41] | I’ll check previous entries. | 我来查查前面的记录 |
[06:46] | Man, this ship has been through the wringer. | 天 这艘船真像是被绞肉机绞过了 |
[06:48] | No hyperdrive, subspace communications are all damaged beyond repair, | 超空间引擎和次空间通讯已经完全坏了 |
[06:52] | the shields are virtually depleted… | 护盾也快要枯竭了 |
[06:57] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[06:58] | It’s the energy reading. | 是那个能量读数 |
[07:00] | It’s spiking. | 它在飙升 |
[07:02] | Sheppard, come in. | Sheppard 回话 |
[07:04] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[07:04] | Something’s happening. The energy reading, it’s going off the charts. | 有什么事正在发生 那个能量读数 它快要冲破极限了 |
[07:08] | Do something. Turn it off. | 做点什么啊 把它关掉 |
[07:10] | I don’t know how. Look, it’s not coming from any of the main systems. | 我不知到怎么关 它不是主系统发出的 |
[07:14] | Colonel sheppard, this is atlantis. We’re picking up some kind of power surge coming from the ship. | Sheppard中校 Atlantis呼叫 我们检测到船上有某种能量浪涌 |
[07:19] | Yeah, we noticed it. We’re trying to check it out ourselves. | 是的 我们注意到了 正要去检查一下 |
[07:23] | The levels are still rising. | 能量等级还在上升 |
[07:25] | Colonel, should we send another jumper to assist? | 中校 我们要另派一艘Jumper去支援吗? |
[07:26] | Stand by. | 暂时待命 |
[07:36] | All right, that’s our cue to leave. | 好吧 这暗示我们应该走了 |
[07:38] | Everyone, back in the jumper. | 大家都回到Jumper上面 |
[07:46] | Mckay, what the hell was that? | McKay 怎么回事? |
[07:48] | I have no idea, but… | 我不知道 但是… |
[07:50] | the energy reading’s gone back down the way it was. | 能量读数回到原来的水平了 |
[07:56] | Atlantis, you reading anything unusual? | Atlantis 你们有发现什么异常吗? |
[07:59] | Atlantis, come in. | Atlantis 请回话 |
[08:05] | Atlantis, do you read? | Atlantis 你们能听到吗? |
[08:08] | Colonel sheppard, do you read? | Sheppard中校 你能听到吗? |
[08:12] | Daedalus , this is atlantis, please respond. | Daedalus号 Atlantis呼叫 请回答 |
[08:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[08:18] | I don’t know. One moment they were there, the next minute, | 我不知到 一分钟前他们还在那 一分钟以后… |
[08:21] | they were gone. | 他们就消失了 |
[08:25] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[08:27] | I’m having problems with communications. I can’t reach atlantis. | 我这边通讯出了点问题 联系不上Atlantis |
[08:30] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[08:32] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么? |
[08:35] | I’m not seeing the city on any of my screens. | 我这边没有一块屏幕显示城市存在 |
[08:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[08:40] | I just did a sensor sweep, | 我刚做了一次传感器扫描 |
[08:42] | and there’s nothing down there but ocean. | 下面除了海洋什么都没有 |
[08:44] | Well, maybe they cloaked. | 也许他们隐形了 |
[08:46] | Well, they wouldn’t have done that without telling us. | 但是他们不会不告诉我们的 |
[08:47] | Well, I don’t know, maybe there’s a wraith ship in the area. | 我不知到 也许周围有一艘Wraith飞船 |
[08:51] | I’m not reading anything. | 我什么都没有探测到 |
[08:53] | Are we certain it’s the same planet? | 你确定这还是那个星球吗? |
[08:55] | Perhaps the energy burst shifted our position. | 也许那个能量爆发移动了我们的位置 |
[08:58] | No, according to our instruments, we haven’t moved at all. | 不 根据我们的仪器 我们根本没有动 |
[09:00] | What do you want me to believe, rodney? | 你想让我相信什么呢? Rodney |
[09:02] | That atlantis just disappeared? | Atlantis突然消失了吗? |
[09:04] | Look, I don’t know. Just give me a second, I’ll figure it out, all right? | 我不知到 给我一秒钟 我会弄明白的 好吗? |
[09:06] | In the meantime, I’ve managed to localize the source of the energy reading. | 我已经找到了能量读数的源头 |
[09:08] | It’s coming from a hold on deck 9. | 是从九号甲板的一个船舱传来的 |
[09:11] | All right, keep trying to reach atlantis. We’ll check it out. | 好的 继续尝试联系Atlantis 我们去看看那是什么 |
[09:26] | Sheppard, I think I’ve got something. | Sheppard 我想我发现什么了 |
[09:29] | It’s the residual radiation from the flash. | 那道白光的残余辐射… |
[09:31] | It’s similar to what happens when you open a hyperspace window, | 和打开超空间时的差不多 |
[09:34] | but different enough th the sensors wouldn’t have picked it up automatically. | 但是又不太一样 所以传感器并没有自动报告 |
[09:37] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[09:38] | I think we’re looking at a new kind of drive. | 我想我们找到了一种新的引擎 |
[09:40] | I thought you said we didn’t go anywhere. | 你不是说我们没有移动吗? |
[09:42] | We didn’T. At least not according to the ship’s navigational systems. | 没有 至少飞船的导航系统是这么显示的 |
[09:45] | So, a malfunctioning drive? | 这么说 那是一个运转不正常的引擎? |
[09:48] | Maybe. Just hang on. | 也许吧 等一下 |
[10:01] | – Oh, my god, sheppard– – stand by, rodney. | – 哦 天那 Sheppard… – 等一下 Rodney |
[10:04] | No, you don’t understand, I know what it is. | 不 我知道那是什么了 |
[10:06] | Look, the residual radiation. | 听着 那个残余辐射 |
[10:07] | It’s exactly what we recorded when my double arrived on atlantis from an alternate reality. | 和另一个我从平行世界 到达Atlantis的时候记录到的一模一样 |
[10:12] | I can’t believe I didn’t see this before. | 我真不敢相信没能早点发现 |
[10:14] | Sheppard, hey. | Sheppard 这儿 |
[10:15] | It’s a drive all right, | 它确实是个引擎 |
[10:16] | but it didn’t move us through space. | 但不是让我们发生空间移动 |
[10:18] | I think it’s moved us into a parallel universe. | 而是让我们进入另一个平行宇宙 |
[10:21] | That would explain a lot of things. | 这样解释就通了 |
[10:40] | how long have they been dead for? | 他们死了多久? |
[10:43] | This place was like a meat locker. | 这地方冷得像是肉冷冻柜 |
[10:45] | They could’ve been preserved like this for months. | 他们可能已经这样有好几个月了 |
[10:50] | They look just like us. | 他们和我们很像 |
[10:51] | That’s because they are us– | 那是因为他们就是我们… |
[10:53] | the alternate reality versions of us. | 在另外一个平行宇宙中的版本 |
[10:55] | I feel like someone just walked over my grave. | 我感觉像某人刚刚跨过了我的坟墓 |
[10:57] | Take it easy. Everything’s fine. | 别担心 大家都没事 |
[10:59] | Oh, no, no, no, this is very bad. | 哦 不不不 这非常糟糕 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么? |
[11:02] | This tablet belonged to the other mckay. | 这个平版电脑属于另一个McKay |
[11:05] | They weren’t part of the original crew. They came here just like us. | 他们并不是原来的船员 他们就像我们一样来到了这里 |
[11:08] | Look, a ship appeared in orbit above their atlantis, they came to check it out. | 一艘飞船出现在他们的Atlantis的轨道上 他们来看看是怎么回事 |
[11:13] | That would explain the other jumper in the bay. | 这样船舱里的那艘Jumper就能解释了 |
[11:14] | The ship jumped to another reality, and they were stuck, they couldn’t get back. | 这艘飞船跳到了另一个世界 于是他们被困住 回不去了 |
[11:18] | Look, eventually their supplies ran out, and they… | 听着 最终他们的供给用完了 于是他们… |
[11:21] | all right, all right, mystery solved. Let’s move on. | 好吧 好吧 谜团解开了… 我们继续 |
[11:23] | Don’t you realize what this means? | 你没明白这意味着什么吗? |
[11:26] | They were us, and they failed. | 他们就是我们 而且他们失败了 |
[11:28] | Well, they’re not us. We’re still alive. Let’s go. | 但是 他们不是我们 我们还活着 走吧 |
[11:39] | The answer’s in here somewhere. | 问题的答案就在这里 |
[11:41] | Can you power up the systems? | 你能启动系统吗? |
[11:44] | yeah, just hold on. | 能 等一下 |
[11:57] | all right, that’s a start. | 好的 这算是个开始 |
[12:00] | What’s behind here? | 那后面是什么? |
[12:04] | that’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[12:23] | I’m guessing that’s our alternate reality drive. | 我猜那就是我们的平行宇宙引擎 |
[12:26] | Can you figure out how to control it? | 你能弄清楚怎么控制它吗? |
[12:28] | Offhand, I’d say no. | 白手起家的话 我得说不能 |
[12:31] | That’s what the other mckay was trying to do, and he had… | 那个McKay试着弄了 而且他有… |
[12:34] | weeks. | 几周时间 |
[12:35] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[12:37] | fine. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | I’ll start with his research. | 我会继续他的研究 |
[12:40] | It’ll at least give us a head start. | 至少我们有一点头绪了 |
[12:41] | That’s better. We’re going to go look or supplies. | 这样好多了 我们去看看供给吧 |
[12:44] | – You don’t think the other us wouldn’t have already tried that? – Get to work. | – 你不觉得另外那一队人已经试过了吗? – 快去工作吧 |
[13:03] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗? |
[13:05] | Not unless you know a way to cook this. | 除非你能把这个也给煮了 |
[13:09] | Perhaps we should consider going down to the planet to collect supplies. | 也许我们应该考虑 到星球上去收集一些东西 |
[13:12] | Sheppard says it’s too risky. | Sheppard说太危险了 |
[13:15] | The drive could kick in, and the ship could take off without us. | 那个引擎可能随时启动 飞船就会撇下我们跃迁走 |
[13:17] | Then we’d be stuck here. | 那样我们就被困在这了 |
[13:21] | The others that we found… | 我们找到的那些人 |
[13:23] | do you think their lives were very similar to ours? | 你觉得他们的生活和我们差不多吗? |
[13:26] | Who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[13:29] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢? |
[13:31] | We’ve seen our doubles before. | 我们见过我们的替身的 |
[13:34] | Replicator-manufactured copies. | 那是复制者制造的副本 |
[13:36] | These were real people, with real lives. | 但这些是真是的人 过着真实的生活 |
[13:40] | I can’t help but wondering who might still be waiting for her back on her atlantis. | 我不住地想在她的Atlantis上 谁在等她回去 |
[13:45] | Do you mean, did she also have a son? | 你是说 她是不是也有一个儿子? |
[13:48] | The thought had crossed my mind. | 这个我也想过 |
[13:50] | Look… | 听我说… |
[13:53] | I’ve heard mckay talk about this stuff before, | 我听过McKay讲过这种事 |
[13:55] | and supposedly, | 一般认为 |
[13:57] | there’s a million different realities out there, | 世上有上百万种不同的平行宇宙 |
[13:59] | with every possible variation. | 对应着每个不同的可能 |
[14:01] | Which also means there’s a million different torrens. | 也就是说世上有一百万个不同的Torren |
[14:05] | You going to worry about every one of them? | 你每个都要去关心吗? |
[14:09] | No. | 不会 |
[14:11] | It’s difficult enough worrying about one. | 关心一个已经够困难的了 |
[14:14] | I’ll bet it is. | 我猜也是 |
[14:15] | Come on. | 快来 |
[14:27] | Why is the blast door closed? | 为什么把那个防爆门关上了? |
[14:28] | Hello? Residual radiation? | 你还记得残余辐射吗? |
[14:31] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[14:32] | Have you made any progress? | 有什么进展吗? |
[14:34] | As a matter of fact, yes, we have. | 事实上 我们有进展 |
[14:36] | We? | 我们? |
[14:37] | Me and the other mckay, who, unsurprisingly, is a genius. | 我和另外一个McKay 他无疑也是一个天才 |
[14:40] | Not only that, but it looks like the drive was created by yet another mckay from the original reality. | 不仅如此 看上去这个引擎是 原来那个现实里的另一个McKay创造的 |
[14:45] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:46] | Well, there’s a certain, um, elegance to the design that I recognize. | 嗯 这个设计里我看出一种特别的美 |
[14:49] | I’m sure that’s what the crew was saying when they abandoned ship. | 我确信那些船员弃船的时候也是这么说得 |
[14:52] | Well, admittedly there are problems, but it is still a monumental achievement. | 嗯 确实还有一些问题 但这无疑是里程碑式的进步 |
[14:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | So, what do we do? | 那么我们怎么办? |
[14:57] | Can we just throw this thing in reverse? | 我们能把这个东西反转过来吗? |
[14:59] | Uh, yeah, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 呃 比那个要复杂些 |
[15:02] | The first problem is navigation. | 首要是导航的问题 |
[15:04] | They’ve developed a coordinate system to identify the various realities and allow them to get back, | 他们开发了一种坐标系 用以识别和来往不同的平行宇宙 |
[15:09] | but obviously that didn’t work. | 但是显然没起作用 |
[15:12] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[15:14] | That’s not what bothers me. | 这个还不是很困扰我 |
[15:15] | Well, it kind of bothers me. | 最困扰我的是的 |
[15:17] | It’s power generation, | 是动力 |
[15:19] | and jumping from one reality to another requires massive amounts of power. | 从一个宇宙跳跃到另一个宇宙 需要巨大的能量 |
[15:22] | We’re talking zpm levels here. | 是ZPM级的能量需求 |
[15:24] | Obviously they didn’t have one of those rattling around, | 显然他们手头没有太多 |
[15:25] | so they created a capacitor that’s constantly drawing power from subspace. | 所以他们创造了一种可以不间断的从 亚空间获取能量的电容器 |
[15:32] | And it looks like it’s almost charged. | 而且看起来这东西已经快充好了 |
[15:34] | Is this your long-winded way of telling me you just can’t turn it off? | 你啰里巴索的说了一堆就是告诉我 你没办法关掉它? |
[15:38] | Think of it like a tap, pouring water into a bucket. | 想象它是一个水龙头 正在往桶里灌水 |
[15:41] | When the bucket is full, the drive engages, | 水装满了 引擎启动 |
[15:43] | except this particular tap has no valve. | 不同的是 这个水龙头没有阀门 |
[15:47] | That seems like a pretty serious design flaw, don’t you think? | 看起来是个相当严重的设计漏洞 你说呢? |
[15:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:50] | Which leads me to believe they were tampering with it, in a vain attempt to generate more power. | 这让我觉得他们黔驴技穷了 于是尝试这种方式来获取更多能量 |
[15:54] | As they got further and further from their own reality, | 当他们离自己的宇宙越来越远时 |
[15:56] | I guess they figured they’d need it to get back. | 我猜他们发现应该要回去了 |
[15:59] | And here we go. | 又来了 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[16:12] | Oh, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[16:14] | I haven’t had time to route the main systems to these control panels. | 我根本没时间把些控制板接到主系统上 |
[16:17] | I’m flying blind down here. | 我们纯粹是在盲飞 |
[16:20] | Ronon, teyla, meet me at the bridge. | Ronon Teyla 我们在舰桥汇合 |
[16:22] | On our way. | 在路上了 |
[16:23] | Keep it up, rodney. | 继续弄 Rodeny |
[16:30] | Colonel, atlantis is back. | 中校 Atlantis又出现了 |
[16:32] | I’m picking them up on the sensors. | 传感器可以捕捉到它们 |
[16:36] | You know how to work this stuff? | 你会用这个? |
[16:39] | The last time the daedalus was in orbit, major marks generously offered to give both of us some preliminary training. | 上次Daedalus停靠在轨道上时Marks 少校慷慨的邀请我们俩进行了些初级培训 |
[16:45] | I was busy. | 我当时很忙 |
[16:47] | Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in. | Atlantis Sheppard呼叫 |
[16:50] | Atlantis, do you read? | Atlantis 能听到吗? |
[16:57] | Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in. | Atlantis Sheppard呼叫 |
[17:00] | Maybe they already have a sheppard. | 也许他们也有一个Sheppard |
[17:04] | Rodney Rodney, | |
[17:05] | what are the odds of us randomly jumping back into our own reality? | 随机跃迁回我们的宇宙 的可能有多大? |
[17:11] | I’d say slim to none. | 非常渺茫 |
[17:13] | I’m detecting another ship in orbit. | 我在轨道上探测到了另一艘战舰 |
[17:16] | What kind? | 什么型号? |
[17:18] | I’ll see if I can pull it up on screen. | 我看看能不能将图像显示出来 |
[17:24] | I don’t recognize it. | 我没见过 |
[17:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[17:32] | You know it? | 你认识? |
[17:33] | No. | 不 |
[17:35] | Colonel, I believe the ship is powering weapons. | 中校 我认为那艘战舰正在给武器充能 |
[17:39] | What’s our shield status? | 护盾的情况何如? |
[17:41] | Minimal. | 最低功率 |
[17:51] | It’s firing on atlantis. | 它正在向Atlantis开火 |
[17:52] | The city’s shields are failing. | 城市的护盾正在衰减 |
[17:54] | Rodney, do we have enough juice to power up the asgard beam? | Rodeny我们有没有足够的能量 来驱动Asgard光束武器? |
[17:58] | Maybe. You might be able to get a couple of shots off. | 不一定 也许能打几炮 |
[18:00] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[18:01] | There’s some alien ship attacking atlantis. | 有一艘外星飞船正在袭击Atlantis |
[18:03] | So? | 所以? |
[18:04] | What do you mean, “so?” It’s atlantis! | 什么所以? 那是Atlantis! |
[18:06] | It’s not our atlantis. | 又不是我们的Atlantis |
[18:08] | We have no idea who’s down there. Look, we should just stay out of it. | 我们并不清楚谁在那下面 听着 我们管好自己就是了 |
[18:10] | If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed. | 如果我们袖手旁观的话 城市会被干掉的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, we need help. | 没错 我们得帮忙 |
[18:14] | My gut tells me we’re better off going with the people on that planet than whoever’s on that ship. | 直觉告诉我比起那船上的东西 我们该和地面上的站一边 |
[18:18] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[18:19] | Yeah, well, me too. | 我也是 |
[18:32] | The ship’s been damaged. It’s stopped firing. | 敌舰受损 它停止攻击了 |
[18:35] | Hopefully we took out its main weapons. | 希望刚才打掉了它的主炮 |
[18:37] | Wait, something’s happening. | 等等 有情况 |
[18:40] | They’re launching fighters. | 他们发射战斗机了 |
[18:52] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[18:55] | you should’ve took marks up when you had the chance. Now you’ll have to learn fast. | 以前有机会时你就该好好练练 现在你得学快点 |
[18:58] | Rail-gun targeting systems. | 轨迹炮瞄准系统 |
[19:01] | Button’s on the right. Control, radar, tracking, and target acquisition, use the red button to fire. | 从右起按钮 控制 雷达 跟踪 目标锁定 按红色按钮开火 |
[19:26] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么鬼? |
[19:27] | We’re under attack. Any chance of getting that hyperdrive back online? | 我们遭到袭击了 有办法让超光速引擎重新上线吗? |
[19:30] | No, it’s completely shot! I already told you that! | 不行 跟你说过了被打掉了 |
[19:33] | Great. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | – There’s too many of them. I can’t do this. – Keep trying! | – 数量太多了 我打不中 – 继续! |
[20:04] | We’ve lost sublight. | 我们失去了亚光速引擎 |
[20:05] | We have a hull breach. | 舰体受损 |
[20:07] | We’re venting atmosphere. I don’t know what to do. | 空气在流失 我不知道该怎么办 |
[20:15] | Seal off damaged areas. We should be okay for the moment. | 封闭受损区域 我们暂时不会有事 |
[20:17] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 难说 |
[20:22] | Sheppard, I have an idea! | Sheppard 我有个主意! |
[20:24] | Let’s hear it. | 听着呢 |
[20:25] | I’ve set up a few protocols that should increase the efficiency of the alternate reality drive. | 我设定了几个可以提高平行宇宙引擎 功率的协议 |
[20:30] | Drive if I enable them, we might be able jump sooner. | 如果我启用它们 我们马上就能闪了 |
[20:33] | What, jump to the next universe? | 什么 跃迁到下一个宇宙? |
[20:36] | Exactly! | 没错! |
[20:37] | But if I do this, I can’t undo it! | 但是如果这样做了 我是没有办法撤销的 |
[20:39] | I mean, we’ll just start jumping faster and faster! | 我是说 我们会越跳越快! |
[20:46] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[21:07] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[21:08] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[21:12] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:13] | Temperature in the hull is rising rapidly. | 舰体温度在直线上升 |
[21:16] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[21:26] | According to these readings, we’re less than two million kilometers from the surface of the sun. | 读数表明 我们距离太阳表面不到 2百万千米 |
[21:30] | I thought we always jumped to the same place in every reality. | 我以为我们在平行宇宙跃迁的 位置是固定的 |
[21:34] | As did I. | 我也觉得 |
[21:38] | Hull temperature is approaching critical. | 舰体温度接近危险值了 |
[21:40] | If we do not restore shields… | 如果再不恢复护盾的话… |
[21:42] | we’re going to burn. | 屁股就要烧着了 |
[21:47] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定? |
[21:49] | Well, we’re not imagining it, rodney. | 我们不是在幻想 Rodney |
[21:51] | Let me transfer the sensors down to the station. Then at least I can… | 我把传感器转移到工作站 那样至少我可以… |
[21:55] | ooh… | 噢… |
[21:57] | well, you’re definitely not imagining that. | 果然没在幻想 |
[21:59] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 感谢赞同 |
[22:01] | I don’t understand it. We always jump to the same relative position in space. | 我不理解 我们一直都是在平行宇宙 间的同一个位置跃迁 |
[22:05] | Unless… | 除非… |
[22:06] | unless what? | 除非什么? |
[22:08] | You said when you went to the future, you saw our sun expanding into a red giant, remember? | 你说过你穿越未来的那次 你看到过 我们的太阳膨胀成红巨星 记得吗? |
[22:13] | What are you saying, we’re jumping through time now? | 你是说我们在穿越时空? |
[22:14] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[22:15] | but maybe what eventually happens in our reality is happening in this one, only much sooner. | 但是也许在我们的宇宙中最后发生的 在这个宇宙却正在发生中 |
[22:21] | We didn’t go to the sun. The sun came to us. | 就算我们不朝太阳开 它也会把我们吞了 |
[22:24] | So how does this help us? | 你说这个有什么用? |
[22:26] | I-I don’t know. | 不知道.. |
[22:28] | I just, I found it interesting. | 我只是觉得这很有意思 |
[22:30] | What’s interesting, rodney, | Rodeny 真正有意思的事是 |
[22:33] | is a way out of this without getting fried, like getting sublight back on, | 找一个摆脱我们被油炸的方法 像是把亚光速引擎修好之类的 |
[22:37] | so we can get the hell out of here. | 然后让我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[22:39] | Actually, I think our best bet is just to transfer as much power as we can to the shields, | 事实上 我认为最好的办法就是 尽可能的向护罩输送能量 |
[22:43] | and ride it out till the next jump. | 保护全舰直到下一次跃迁 |
[22:45] | When does that happen? | 什么时候能开始? |
[22:47] | Well, the time the capacitor takes to charge is different now that I’ve enacted those new protocols. | 呃 我启动了新的协议以后 电容器充电的时间已经变了 |
[22:52] | You know, um… | 你知道 呃… |
[22:54] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[22:56] | Rodeny You’re not exactly selling the plan, rodney. | 你自己的计划你都不确定 |
[22:58] | I have no idea how long it would take me to fix the sublights either! | 我也不知道要花多久才能修好亚光速引擎 |
[23:01] | Look, I’ve got to run a diagnostic, | 听着 我得去做个检查 |
[23:03] | but theoretically, transferring power to the shields should be relatively easy. | 但是理论上说 转换能量至护罩 相对要简单些 |
[23:07] | All right, what do we do? | 好吧 我们怎么办? |
[23:09] | The first I need you to do is head down to engineering. | 先去工程部 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[23:25] | All right, we’re here. What do we do? | 好了 我们到了 怎么办? |
[23:27] | You need to kill all power to non-essential decks. | 关掉船上所有次要甲板的电源 |
[23:30] | Which means you’re going to have to access the main administrative interface. | 意味着你要访问主要管理界面 |
[23:33] | That should bring up a list of all available override commands. | 它会列出所有适合的超驰命令 |
[23:42] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | So choose the command for life support. | 选择生命支持系统的指令 |
[23:47] | You’ll have to designate the decks one by one. | 一个一个的标注需要关闭的区域 |
[24:35] | I think that’s all of them. | 我认为就这些了 |
[24:37] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[24:38] | That didn’t buy us nearly as much power as I would have thought. | 挤出来的能量和我想得差太远 |
[24:41] | Well, there’s got to be something else. | 呃 一定还有别的什么 |
[24:42] | Right, um… | 好的 |
[24:43] | all right, look, the ship has auxiliary power modules for most of the main systems. | 这艘飞船为大多数主要系统都准备了 备用电源模块 |
[24:48] | Most likely they’re depleted, but if not, well, it might buy us a little more juice. | 很有可能都耗尽了 不过万一没有 则可以为我们多提供一点能量 |
[24:51] | Well, there you go. | 那好吧 |
[25:07] | What the hell was that? Was it gunfire? | 什么声音? 枪声? |
[25:09] | Where’s ronon? | Ronon去哪儿了? |
[25:12] | Keep working. | 你继续 |
[25:15] | Stay focused, rodney. | 集中精力 Rodney |
[25:17] | – Tell me what to do next. – All right. | – 告诉我下一步该怎么做 – 好的 |
[25:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:38] | Where the hell did he come from? | 这家伙是从哪冒出来的? |
[25:43] | Check it out. | 看这里 |
[25:45] | It’s the symbol that was on the alien ship. | 那艘外星飞船上也有这个标志 |
[25:49] | How’d he get onboard? | 他是怎么上船的? |
[25:50] | You know, they crashed into us, | 他们撞向我们 |
[25:53] | penetrated our hull, remember? | 撞穿了船壳 你忘了? |
[25:55] | Think he did it on purpose? | 你觉得他们是有意这么干的? |
[25:57] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[26:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:07] | Let me try that– | 给我试试… |
[26:14] | that’s it. That’s all of them. | 好了 都好了 |
[26:17] | I must go help colonel sheppard and ronon. Good luck, rodney. | 我要去帮Sheppard中校和Ronon了 祝你好运 Rodney |
[26:19] | No, no, no, no, no, it’s not enough! | 别别别 还没呢! |
[26:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:23] | Without sublights, our orbit is decaying, which means more radiation slamming into the shields. | 没有亚光速引擎 我们的轨道就会不断下降 也就是说船壳要经受更多幅射 |
[26:28] | The alternate reality drive is only charged to 70% percent. | 平行宇宙引擎充能只完成了70% |
[26:31] | Which means it’ll never make 100 before the shields fail. | 也就是说在达到100%前 护盾就顶不住了 |
[26:33] | Well, what do we do? We have no more power. | 那我们该怎么做? 没有更多能量了 |
[26:36] | J-just… give me a second. | 让… 让我想想 |
[26:49] | Rodney, colonel sheppard and ronon are under attack. | Rodney Sheppard中校和Ronon正遭受攻击 |
[26:53] | All right, I got it, I got it. Drop the shields. | 好的 我知道了 关闭护盾 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么? |
[26:56] | Drop the shields, I will transfer all available power to the drive. | 关闭护盾 我把所有能量转送给引擎 |
[26:59] | Hopefully it’ll be enough to induce a jump. | 但愿能来得及跃迁 |
[27:01] | Hopefully? | 但愿? |
[27:02] | It is our only option, and every second we argue about it, | 别无选择 我们再多争论一秒钟 |
[27:05] | is less of a chance it’s going to work! | 成功的机率就越低! |
[27:07] | Very well. Dropping shields. | 好吧 关闭护盾 |
[27:14] | Hull temperature is passing critical. | 船壳温度已经升至临界点了 |
[27:17] | Okay, transferring power to the drive now. | OK 马上将能量转送给引擎 |
[27:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 噢 不不不 |
[27:24] | – What is it? – It’s not enough. It’s only 98%! | – 怎么了? – 还不够 只有98% |
[27:29] | Rodney, the hull is beginning to deteriorate. | Rodney 船壳已经开始溶化了 |
[27:35] | Come on, come on! | 快 快点! |
[27:40] | That’s it! Sheppard, we’re jumping! | 好了! Sheppard 我们就要跃迁了! |
[28:00] | Nice work, rodney. | 干得好 Rodney |
[28:02] | Uh, you may want to hold off on the congratulations. | 呃 等一下再庆祝吧 |
[28:05] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[28:06] | I think I’ve overtaxed the drive. | 我想引擎可能负担过重 |
[28:09] | Look, it’s not completely blown, but we’ve only a handful of jumps before it’s burned out. | 当然 现在还没有坏 不过我们只能进行几次跃迁了 |
[28:14] | All right, then what happens? | 好的 然后呢? |
[28:16] | If we haven’t found our way back by then, we will be stranded forever. | 如果在那之前还找不到回去的办法 就会被永远困住 |
[28:28] | What happened to the planet? | 那个行星怎么了? |
[28:30] | Rodney believes that in this reality, it was destroyed by an impact, possibly millions of years ago. | Rodney说在这个平行宇宙中 这个行星 可能毁于数百万年前的一次大撞击 |
[28:34] | All that remains is this asteroid field. | 只剩下一片陨石带 |
[28:36] | All right, I think I got something. | 好了 我想出了个办法 |
[28:39] | In fact, it was staring me in the face the whole time. | 真是踏破铁鞋无觅处 |
[28:41] | I was just too busy trying to avoid imminent death to notice it. | 得来全不费功夫 |
[28:43] | – What are you talking about? – See, my mistake was focusing on the navigation system. | – 什么意思? – 我一直把注意力集中在导航系统上 |
[28:46] | I should’ve known that was never going to work. | 而没想到这样做是没有希望的 |
[28:48] | So, what, then? | 然后呢? |
[28:49] | So in spectacular feat of multi-dimensional mathematics, | 借用多维数学里一个特殊的技巧 |
[28:52] | I’ve discovered a way to send the ship back along the path it’s previously traveled bypassing the navigation system altogether. | 我发现了一个完全不依靠导航系统 让飞船返回上一次出发点的办法 |
[28:58] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:59] | You’re talking about putting this thing in reverse? | 你是说可以把整个过程倒转过来? |
[29:02] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[29:03] | I just suggested that two hours ago. | 我两个小时前就跟你说了 |
[29:05] | And naturally, I dismissed it out of hand, | 通常情况下 我会不屑一顾 |
[29:07] | but then I realized that, including the original designer, | 后来意识到 包括原设计者在内 |
[29:09] | not one, but two versions of myself have failed to make this thing work. | 不止一个 而是两个版本的我 都没能取得成功 |
[29:13] | I had to think not like me. | 所以我不能采取常规思维 |
[29:14] | I had to think the opposite of me. Doesn’t get more opposite than you. | 必须进行逆向思维 也就是说 不能一直反对你 |
[29:17] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 不敢当 |
[29:19] | So can we get back or not? | 那我们到底能不能回去? |
[29:21] | Well, not directly. | 不是直接回去 |
[29:22] | It’s impossible to calculate the relative position of our original starting point from where we are now, | 无法根据我们现在的位置来计算 最开始出发时的相对位置 |
[29:27] | but we can retrace our steps, passing through each reality in turn | 不过我们却可以依次通过每个经过宇宙 原路返回 |
[29:30] | until we reach the right one. | 直到回到我们的出发点 |
[29:31] | Slight problem, rodney. | 有个小问题 Rodney |
[29:33] | We barely got out of those realities alive. | 我们刚刚从那些宇宙中死里逃生 |
[29:36] | If we do no restore the shields, the radiation from the red giant will kill us. | 如果不恢复护盾 那个红巨星的辐射会杀死我们 |
[29:39] | Not necessarily. | 不尽然 |
[29:40] | We let the ship carry us in its momentum in real space from one reality to the next. | 在从一个宇宙跃迁到另一个的过程中 飞船会保持原来的动量 |
[29:45] | Now, we may not have sublight engines, but we do have maneuvering thrusters. | 虽然我们的亚光速引擎坏了 不过姿态调整推进器还可以工作 |
[29:48] | You know, one long continuous burn along the right trajectory, | 只要沿着正确的轨道 开动足够长的时间 |
[29:51] | from now until the next jump should be enough to allow us to establish a higher, more stable orbit around the sun. | 在跃迁到那个宇宙时 我们就可以 稳定在一个更高的轨道上 |
[29:56] | So the radiation will not affect us? | 这样辐射就不会对我们造成影响? |
[29:58] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far, but still, it’ll be… not quite as deadly? | 还不至于到那一步 不过… 至少没那么致命吧? |
[30:02] | Okay. That’s it. | 好的 就是这样 |
[30:04] | Course is already plotted. | 飞行路线已经制定完毕 |
[30:06] | What about those alien dudes? They’re know we’re the ones that shot at them. | 那些外星人呢? 他们知道 我们曾朝他们开过火 |
[30:09] | Maybe they’ll be gone. | 也许他们已经走了 |
[30:10] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 这个我可不敢指望 |
[30:11] | Time is passing at the same rate in each of the realities, which means… | 在每个平行宇宙中 时间流逝的速度 是一样的 |
[30:15] | it hasn’t been that long. | 也就是说 才过去一会儿 |
[30:17] | To get past those aliens, we’re going to need sublight engines, | 要甩掉那些外星人 就必须 让亚光速引擎工作起来 |
[30:21] | and I’m going to need to fix them in time. | 而我会及时修好它 |
[30:22] | Wait, wait, but you said you don’t know what’s wrong with those. | 等等 你不是说 还没有找到问题的原因么? |
[30:24] | I haven’t had a chance to check it out. | 我都没机会好好去检查 |
[30:26] | I can’t do 10 things at once. | 抱歉 我不能同时去做10件事 |
[30:29] | I already told you, the drive is going to burn out, soon. | 跟你说了 那个引擎很快就会烧毁 |
[30:31] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[30:33] | Who’s to say the next reality won’t be even worse? | 谁知道呢 也许下一个宇宙情况更糟呢? |
[30:44] | All right, all the modifications to the drive are in place. | 好的 对引擎的所有修改都已完成 |
[30:48] | Here we go. | 准备出发 |
[31:06] | It worked. You did it, rodney. | 成功了 你做到了 Rodney |
[31:09] | All right, I’m going to head up to engineering, | 我要去工程部了 |
[31:11] | get to work on the sublights. | 去搞定亚光速引擎 |
[31:17] | What’s our status? | 情况怎样? |
[31:18] | Hull temperature is rising, | 船壳温度正在上升 |
[31:20] | but not as rapidly as it did before. I think we’ll be okay. | 不过速度没以前快了 我想我们不会有事的 |
[31:22] | So much for the frying pan. | 至少现在还没成煎锅 |
[31:24] | Let’s hope we make it through the fire. | 希望我们能撑得住 |
[31:30] | How is it coming? | 进展如何? |
[31:32] | Hmm? Ah, it’s not good. | 嗯? 不是很好 |
[31:34] | The main systems are completely fried. I’ll have to do a full bypass. | 主系统已经彻底烧了 必须做一个完整的旁路 |
[31:38] | – Can I be of assistance? – I doubt it. | – 我能帮上点忙么? – 不用了 |
[31:40] | OK… Okay… | |
[31:42] | oh, jeez! | 噢 该死! |
[31:44] | What the… | 怎么搞的… |
[31:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:54] | Perhaps a separate diagnostic of the auxiliary system might be useful. | 也许应该单独诊断一下辅助系统 |
[31:58] | Uh, sure. | 呃 好的 |
[32:06] | I wanted to thank you, rodney. | 我想说谢谢你 Rodney |
[32:08] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[32:10] | For not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃 |
[32:13] | Oh, I know what this is. | 哦 我知道你的意思 |
[32:16] | It’s your first mission back. | 这是你第一次归队参加行动 |
[32:17] | I am not about to let it be your last, okay? | 我不会让这成为你最后一次行动的 OK? |
[32:22] | Oh, no, that’s what I was afraid of. | 噢 不 怕的就是这个 |
[32:25] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[32:26] | The drive’s charging a lot faster now. | 现在引擎充能比刚才快多了 |
[32:28] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[32:29] | looks like the next jump’s going to happen a lot sooner than we thought. | 看来下一次跃迁的到来 会比我们预计中要快得多 |
[32:31] | How’s it coming with the sublight engine? | 亚光速引擎修得怎么样了? |
[32:34] | I’m going to need a few minutes. | 还需要几分钟 |
[32:36] | Do we have a few more minutes? | 我们还有几分钟么? |
[32:37] | I doubt it. | 我想没有 |
[32:39] | All right, let’s split rail gun positions. I’ll take forward, you take aft. | 我们分工操作轨迹跑 我守前面 你守后面 |
[32:42] | You really think that’ll make a difference? | 你觉得这样有用么? |
[32:44] | Without shields, probably not, | 没有护盾 也许没用 |
[32:48] | but we don’t have much of a choice. | 可我们别无选择 |
[32:59] | Where’s the alien ship? | 外星飞船在哪儿? |
[33:02] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[33:04] | Well, maybe they left. | 也许他们走了 |
[33:07] | No such luck. They’re right behind us. | 没那么走运 他们就在后面 |
[33:21] | Fighters, closing in on our position. How’s it going down there? | 战斗机来了 正朝我们靠近 你那边进展如何? |
[33:24] | Look, just give me a second! | 再给我点时间! |
[33:30] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[33:31] | okay, try it now. | OK 现在试试 |
[33:38] | That’s it, I’ve got it! | 好的 修好了! |
[33:39] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快! |
[33:55] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[33:57] | how we doing? | 情况如何? |
[34:00] | They’re gaining on us. | 他们追上来了 |
[34:01] | Can you get us more speed? | 能再飞快点么? |
[34:03] | There’s not a chance! Look, I’ve barely got this thing working as it is! | 不可能! 能让这东西开起来就很不错了 |
[34:06] | If we tax it any more, we’re going to blow the whole system! | 如果用得太狠 会把整个系统烧掉的 |
[34:08] | Then we’ve got a real problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[34:20] | They’re in weapons range. | 他们进入射程了 |
[34:23] | – Return fire. – I’m trying. | – 还击 – 我在试 |
[34:40] | Easy, chewie, those buttons are your friends. | 轻点 伙计 那些按钮是你的朋友 |
[34:43] | – Just kee.Trying – I’m trying! | – 继续尝试 – 我在试! |
[34:48] | That’s it, sublights are gone for good this time! | 好了 亚光速引擎这次是彻底死翘翘了! |
[35:11] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[35:13] | F-302s. | F-302战机 |
[35:15] | It’s atlantis. | 是Atlantis |
[35:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[35:38] | Looks like we’re getting some help from some friends. | 看上去是有朋友来帮忙了 |
[35:40] | Guess we bet on the right side after all. | 看来我们是站对边了 |
[35:43] | Daedalus , this is lt.Colonel john sheppard. | Daedalus号 我是John Sheppard中校 |
[35:45] | Do you read? | 听到请回答 |
[35:48] | Daedalus, do you read? | Daedalus 听到没有? |
[35:50] | Uh… | 呃… |
[35:52] | yeah, daedalus. Uh, this is daedalus. Come in. | 是的 Daedalus 这里是Daedalus号 请回答 |
[35:56] | Who… who is this? | 谁… 你是谁? |
[35:58] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[36:01] | Well, whoever you are, you saved our asses when you took out their main weapons. | 好吧 不管是谁 你干掉了他们的主武器 救了我们一命 |
[36:04] | Fithred e least we could do is return the favor. | 我们至少应该来还个人情 |
[36:06] | Much appreciated. | 感激不尽 |
[36:08] | Uh, sheppard… | 噢 Sheppard… |
[36:17] | oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[36:28] | Sorry about that. One of ’em got through. | 抱歉 漏掉了一个 |
[36:30] | Nice shooting, though. | 打得好 |
[36:33] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢了 |
[36:56] | All right, looks like that’s the last of them. | 好了 看来这是最后一个了 |
[36:58] | So, uh… | 嗯… |
[36:59] | so, what happens now? | 然后呢? |
[37:01] | Well, we go our own ways. | 我们就此道别吧 |
[37:03] | Just like that? | 就这? |
[37:05] | Pretty much. | 是的 |
[37:07] | Well, the thing is, uh, we do have a few questions. | 现在的问题是 我们有一大堆问题 |
[37:10] | See, the daedalus we know was destroyed two years ago in a battle with the replicators. | 我们所认识的Daedalus号在两年前 同复制者的战争中就已被击毁了 |
[37:16] | Sorry to hear that, | 很遗憾 |
[37:18] | but this isn’t exactly our daedalus. We’re just borrowing it for a while. | 不过这个也不是我们自己的Daedalus号 我们只是借用了一小会儿 |
[37:24] | Okay, I have no idea what that means. | OK 我一点也不明白你的意思 |
[37:27] | Like I said, it’s a long story. | 跟你说了 说来话长 |
[37:29] | All right, daedalus , good luck. | 好吧 Daedalus号 祝好运 |
[37:32] | Thank you, colonel, | 谢了 中校 |
[37:33] | and one last thing, it’s been a pleasure. | 最后还想告诉你 很高兴能与你合作 |
[37:38] | You’re obviously a man of great integrity, | 你是一个正直无私的人 |
[37:42] | and a dedicated commander, and a very skilled pilot. | 富有献身精神的指挥官 还是个出色的飞行员 |
[37:47] | Well, that’s funny. I was going to say the same to you. | 真有意思 我正要对你说同样的话 |
[38:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:02] | The alien ship’s gone. I’m reading a planet with no energy signatures. | 外星飞船不见了 我探测到一个 没有能量信号的星球 |
[38:05] | It’s the first reality we jumped to. One more, and we’re home. | 这是我们第一次抵达的那个平行宇宙 再跃迁一次 我们就可以回家了 |
[38:09] | Let’s get down to the hangar bay. | 我们去机库吧 |
[38:30] | I got shot! | 我中枪了! |
[38:35] | I thought we got ’em all. | 我还以为把他们都干掉了呢 |
[38:36] | Apparently not. | 显然还没有 |
[38:46] | Think there’s any more of them? | 你觉得还有么? |
[38:47] | We’re not waiting around to find out. | 我们没时间去查清楚了 |
[38:56] | Move, move, move! | 跑 跑 快跑! |
[39:11] | The explosion’s caused a hull breech. | 爆炸导致舱壳破裂 |
[39:12] | Whole sections have been de-pressurized, including the hangar bay! | 包括机库在内整个区域 气压都在下降 |
[39:15] | We just lost the jumpers! | 我们失去Jumper了! |
[39:17] | Our stop is coming up, rodney. It’s time to get off this train. | 我们快到站了 Rodney 就要下车了 |
[39:20] | Look, there’s no way off. | 可我们没办法下去啊 |
[39:22] | Once we jump into our own reality, atlantis will detect us, and they will send help. | 回到我们的宇宙中后 Atlantis会探测到我们 然后就会前来救援的 |
[39:25] | We broke orbit to get away from the fighters, remember? | 为了躲避那些战斗机 我们已经脱离了 原先的轨道 你忘了? |
[39:28] | Look, we carry our momentum and relative position in space from one reality to the next. | 在从一个宇宙跃迁到另外一个宇宙的过程中 我们携带了大量的动量 |
[39:32] | Which means, by the time we next jump, we’re going to be, like, half a million kilometers out. | 也就是说 下一次跃迁 我们的位置 会偏离出发点50万公里 |
[39:36] | They’re never going to get to us in time! | 他们没时间及时赶到 |
[39:39] | We got c-4. We wait till we get back, then we blow the drive. | 我们带有C-4炸药 回到我们的宇宙后 可以把那个引擎炸掉 |
[39:42] | That could work, or it could tear a hole in the space-time continuum | 也许有用 不过也有可能在四维空间 撕开一个大洞 |
[39:46] | not only killing us but destroying the entire solar system! | 不仅会杀死我们 甚至会摧毁整个太阳系 |
[39:49] | Well, we’d better think of something fast. | 那就快点想个主意 |
[40:00] | Another contact just appeared on our screens. | 屏幕上探测到另外一个信号 |
[40:02] | Was it the daedalus? | 是Daedalus号么? |
[40:04] | No, they’re too far out for us to get I.F.F. | 太远了 收不到IFF信号 |
[40:06] | Well, try subspace. | 试一下次空间通讯 |
[40:09] | Colonel sheppard, do you read? | Sheppard中校 听到没有? |
[40:13] | Colonel sheppard, this is major lorne, do you read? | Sheppard中校 我是Lorne少校 听到没有? |
[40:17] | Was there a hyperspace window? | 有没有探测到超空间窗口? |
[40:18] | No, sir. They just appeared out of nowhere. | 没有 长官 他们就是这样凭空出现的 |
[40:21] | Well, it’s got to be them. | 一定是他们 |
[40:22] | Alert Mr.Woolsey. Doc, you’re with me. Let’s go, come on. | 去通知Woolsey先生 博士跟我来 行动 快 |
[40:30] | All right, we should be within radio range. | 好了 应该进入无线电通讯范围了 |
[40:34] | Colonel sheppard, come in. | Sheppard中校 回话 |
[40:37] | Dr.Mckay, this is major lorne. Do you read? | McKay博士 我是Lorne少校 能不能听到? |
[40:40] | There’s too much interference. | 干扰太大 |
[40:43] | I’m picking up some kind of energy reading. | 探测到某种能量信号 |
[40:46] | It’s spiking. | 正在骤增 |
[40:55] | What the hell just happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[40:58] | They disappeared. | 他们消失了 |
[41:00] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[41:01] | Well… they’re just gone. | 他们… 就这样不见了 |
[41:07] | Oh, wait a minute. | 噢 等等 |
[41:10] | I’m picking up four lifesigns. | 探测到4个生命信号 |
[41:11] | Okay, where? | OK 哪里? |
[41:13] | Dead ahead. | 正前方 |
[41:23] | Colonel sheppard, is that you? | Sheppard中校 是你么? |
[41:25] | Major… nice of you to stop by. | 少校… 看到你来接我们真好 |
[41:27] | Kind of hard to get a cab in this neighborhood. | 能在这里拦到出租车 可不那么容易啊 |
[41:32] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[41:43] | How many jumps you think that drive has left in it before it burns out? | 那个引擎在彻底烧坏之前 还能跃迁多少次? |
[41:46] | Half a dozen, tops. Then it’ll be completely inert. | 6次吧 然后就彻底挂了 |
[41:49] | Good. I’d hate to think of somebody else getting trapped inside that thing like we did. | 很好 希望不会有人跟我们一样 被困在那里面了 |
[41:53] | Actually, you know, I’ve been thinking about that. | 事实上 我已经考虑过了 |
[41:54] | Now, true, the navigation system was flawed to start, | 的确 导航系统一开始就有缺陷 |
[41:58] | but the basic principles of the drive are fundamentally sound– | 不过那个引擎真的是很棒… |
[42:00] | – forget it, rodney. – I’ve saved the relevant data. | – 想都别想了 McKay – 我保存了一些数据 |
[42:02] | Minor adjustments, and I should be able to have this thing up and running– | 做一些小的改动 就可以让整个系统正常工作 |
[42:04] | I said forget it. | 我说了 想都别想 |
[42:07] | Hey, look who’s here. | 瞧谁来了 |
[42:09] | How’s your shoulder, rodney? | 肩膀怎样了 Rodney? |
[42:10] | Uh, it’s pretty bad, but, you know, better, thanks. | 还是很糟 不过 好多了 谢谢 |
[42:15] | Is it well enough to hold him? | 能抱住他么? |
[42:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[42:24] | Don’t drop him. | 别摔了哦 |
[42:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:33] | Hey there, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[42:36] | I think he likes me. | 我想他喜欢我 |
[42:37] | It suits you. | 跟你很合得来 |
[42:39] | You think so? | 是么? |
[42:40] | I think you’ll make an excellent father someday. | 我想你将来会成为一名出色的父亲的 |
[42:46] | I’ve seen a lot of scary things in my time, | 我这辈子见过不少令人害怕的场景了 |
[42:48] | but that thought scares me the most. | 不过哪一次也比不上这一幕 |
[42:54] | Do you want to, um… | 你想要… |
[42:55] | I think so. | 是的 |
[42:56] | There you go, watch out… | 给你 小心… |
[43:00] | right. | 好的 |