Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The weekly injection you gave me, 他每周给我注射的药物
[00:04] that must have been some kind of drug to keep my cells from deteriorating. 一定是用来阻止我的细胞退化的
[00:07] Listen, we’re going to keep working 听我说 在找到解药之前
[00:09] till we find a cure for this thing. 我们是不会放弃的
[00:12] Whoa… 哇
[00:13] jackpot. 中大奖啦
[00:14] It’s a booby trap. We got to get out of here now! 这是个陷阱 我们得马上离开
[00:19] Have the combat engineers gear up, and have dr.Keller ready her away team. 让战地工程师准备装备 还有叫Keller医生的机动小队准备好
[00:23] Listen… 听我说…
[00:24] it’s michael’s database. 这是Michael的数据库
[00:25] There’s a large chunk of it, maybe the whole thing. 这里有很大的一部分 也许是完整的
[00:27] We’d have him on the run. He’d be finished. 我们就可以追他 他就完蛋了
[00:29] Effective immediately, 从现在开始
[00:31] you are being removed from command. 你不再担任指挥官这一职务
[00:33] Who-who’s replacing me? 接任者是谁?
[00:36] I am. 是我
[00:40] Good afternoon, dr.Keller. 下午好 Keller医生
[00:43] How’s my newest patient? 我的新病人怎么样了?
[00:46] Today, he’s decided that he will only sleep as long as I hold him 今天 他只有在我抱着的时候才睡觉
[00:49] and keep moving. 我还要不停的走动
[00:51] I’ve already walked half the city and back again. 我已经来回走遍了半个城市了
[00:53] My parents used to put me in the car. 我的父母过去经常把我放在车里
[00:55] My dad would have to drive around and around and around the block 00 in the morning. 然后我爸在凌晨3点 开着车绕着小区一圈一圈地转
[00:58] That would be lovely. At least I’d be sitting down. 那真是太好了 至少我不用站着
[01:02] I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[01:03] For what? 谢什么?
[01:04] I saw kanaan today. 我今天见到Kanaan了
[01:06] How’s he doing? 他怎么样?
[01:07] Much better. 好多了
[01:08] He is himself once again, in every way. 从各个方面来说 他都已经恢复了自我
[01:11] In fact, I’m going to request that he and many of the others be allowed to return to the city, 事实上 Woolsey先生到达以后 我就要提出请求
[01:15] as soon as mr.Woolsey arrives in the daedalus. 让Kanaan和其他人回到城里来
[01:18] I still can’t believe sam’s not coming back. 我仍然不能相信Sam不回来了
[01:21] It is difficult. 要接受很难
[01:24] Well, anyway, 不管怎么样
[01:25] it wasn’t me that cured kanaan and the other hybrids. It was dr.Beckett’s retrovirus, 治好Kanaan和其他混血的人不是我 而是Becket医生的逆转录病毒
[01:31] and you could thank him in person if I could just 如果我能把这么多Wraith医学数据 都弄清楚
[01:34] get my head around all this wraith medical data. 你就能当面谢他了
[01:37] You believe the answer’s in there somewhere? 你相信问题的答案就在这里面?
[01:39] We know he was giving carson a serum to keep his internal organs from deteriorating, 我们知道他给Carson注射一种血清 来阻止器官退化
[01:44] and I think I might have found the formula, I just need to be sure. 而且我想我找到了配方 但我还要确认一下
[01:49] Well, at least we know he’s safe for the moment. 至少我们知道他现在是安全的
[01:52] Technically, yeah. 技术上说 是的
[01:54] I just hate the thought of him being stuck in that box. 但是我讨厌让他一直呆在那个箱子里
[02:00] You know rodney goes to visit him? 你知道Rodney经常去看他吗?
[02:03] He stands in front of the stasis pod and tells him all the latest news. 他会站在冷冻舱前面 和他讲最近发生的事情
[02:06] Really? 真的?
[02:08] I walked in on him once by accident, 我有一次无意间撞见他
[02:10] and he pretended like he was checking the system or something. 他还装作在检查系统
[02:15] He surprises me sometimes. 有时候他会令我很惊讶
[02:19] Well, this is me once again being recalled to duty. 哦 他在召唤我继续执行任务了
[02:24] Have a nice walk. 祝你散步愉快
[02:27] Don’t worry, jennifer. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. 别担心 Jennifer 我相信你能找到想要的东西
[02:44] Sir, daedalus just dropped out of hyperspace. 长官 Daedalus刚刚跳出了超空间
[02:47] We’re receiving a signal. 正在接收信号
[02:49] He’s coming down. 他要下来了
[03:06] Mr. Woolsey, welcome back. Woolsey先生 欢迎回来
[03:08] Thank you, colonel. 谢谢 中校
[03:11] Well, then… 好吧…
[03:17] I think I’ll start by going over copies of all your latest reports. 我要先看一遍你最近的报告
[03:20] Yours as well, doctor. 博士 还有你的
[03:21] What, right now? 什么 现在吗?
[03:22] I’ve been out of touch on the daedalus for three weeks. 我在Daedalus上与世隔绝了3个星期
[03:25] I’d like to be brought up to speed as quickly as possible. 我希望尽快获知最新的动向
[03:27] We can have a full briefing in the morning. 我们明早再进行正式报告
[03:29] Please have the rest of my things sent directly to my quarters. 请把我的东西送到我的房间
[03:31] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[03:33] Nice speech. 这个演讲好极了
[03:35] Very inspiring. 非常鼓舞人心
[04:28] All right, 好了
[04:29] let’s do one more series, see if we can get the results to normalize a little. 我们再做一个系列 看看能不能让结果正常一些
[04:34] Doctor, you’re still here. 医生 你还在这啊
[04:35] Oh, yeah, I fell asleep at my desk. 哦 是啊 我在桌上睡着了
[04:39] Well, if you don’t mind me saying, 希望你不要介意
[04:40] I think you’re pushing yourself a little hard. 我想你工作得太累了
[04:42] You should take it easy. 应该放松一下
[04:44] I know, I’M… going to turn in now. 我知道 我现在就去就去睡觉
[04:48] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[04:49] Yeah, I’m fine. 没事
[04:51] Okay, ‘night. 好的 晚安
[04:56] ‘Night. 晚安
[06:02] The Seed 种子
[06:07] did you get any sleep last night? 你昨晚睡了吗?
[06:10] Do I really look that bad? 我看上去有那么糟吗?
[06:11] No, no, of course not. That’s not what I meant. 不 不 没有 我不是那个意思
[06:14] Uh, it’s really… it’s a lovely… 嗯 其实… 很漂亮…
[06:17] thanks. 谢谢
[06:20] Wow, new table, huh? 哇 新桌子 耶?
[06:22] Woolsey brought it with him. Woolsey带来的
[06:23] He said he wanted a little piece of home. 他说他希望有一点家的感觉
[06:26] A 12-foot-long mahogany conference table, hmm… 12英尺的红木会议桌 嗯…
[06:29] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[06:30] I thought colonel carter was doing a good job. 我觉得Carter上校干得很出色
[06:32] I agree. 我同意
[06:33] We defeated the replicators, we thwarted michael’s plans, 我们击败了复制者还阻止了Michael的计划
[06:36] the wraith are in a state of disarray. 而Wraith现已溃不成军
[06:37] All this happened while she was leader of atlantis. 这一切都是她领导Atlantis时候发生的
[06:39] That’s the problem. 问题就在这
[06:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[06:42] She’s a victim of her own success. 她被自己的成功给害了
[06:45] Now that the threat level is down, the ioa’s going to jump at the chance to put a civilian back in command. 现在威胁等级下降了 IOA要尽一切可能安排一个文职主管
[06:51] Well, it’s not just that. I mean, sam didn’t exactly stick to protocol. 而且Sam没有完全按照规定办事
[06:54] Neither did weir. Weir也没有啊
[06:56] Right, so for four years, they’ve been waiting to get someone in there who’ll finally do things their way. 对 所以这四年来他们一直在等 一个按照他们的方法做事的人
[07:00] I still don’t get it. 我还是不懂
[07:01] Colonel, when you were in the future, and you learned all those things that were going to happen, 中校 你在未来的时候 你了解了所有会发生的事
[07:04] wasn’t this one of them, woolsey taking over? Woolsey接管难道不是其中之一吗?
[07:07] Well, the circumstances were different. 嗯 情况有些不太一样
[07:09] Still, it is a little unsettling. 但这还是有点令人不安
[07:12] I mean, maybe it’s harder to change the course of events than we thought. 也许要改变历史的轨迹 比我们想得难得多
[07:16] Well, I wouldn’t worry about it. 我才不管它呢
[07:17] I mean, the fact that sheppard’s here makes all the difference, right? 我是说 Sheppard出现在这 使一切都发生了变化不是吗?
[07:21] Woolsey wasn’t the weirdest thing about that timeline. Woolsey不是那个时间线上最奇怪的事
[07:24] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[07:26] Never mind. 没什么…
[07:31] Well, 好
[07:32] I see everyone’s here. 既然大家都到齐了
[07:35] Let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[07:40] first of all, I’d like to congratulate all of you 首先 我得祝贺你们
[07:43] on the success you’ve had dismantling what’s left of michael’s organization. 成功的铲除了Michael组织的残余
[07:48] Except one thing. We haven’t found him yet. 但还有一件事 我们还没有找到他呢
[07:50] Well, he was on the cruiser you destroyed in orbit around m2s 445. 他的那艘巡洋舰上已经被你们摧毁了
[07:55] There’s a chance he may have made it off the ship. 但他有可能逃出了飞船
[07:58] Right, you’re referring to this statement given by one of michael’s ex-mercenaries, claiming to have seen him alive recently. 是的 你是指他的一个旧部声称 他看见了活着的Michael这件事
[08:04] That’s what he said. 他是这么说的
[08:05] This is one unsubstantiated report from a highly unreliable source. 这是一个非常不可信的消息源 给出的没有凭据的报告
[08:09] Well, someone stole our jumper off that ship. 但是 有人从那艘飞船上 偷走了我们的Jumper
[08:12] I thought you needed ancient dna to pilot one of those. 我想开Jumper需要有古人的DNA
[08:15] Not necessarily. We developed a gene therapy that works… 不一定 我们开发的基因治疗可以…
[08:17] some of the time. 在一定概率下有效
[08:18] He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. 他对成千上万人的死有责任
[08:22] If there is even a chance that he is still alive, we must continue the search. 如果他还有活着的希望 我们必须继续搜索
[08:25] I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[08:26] but I can’t devote the resources of this base to the never-ending pursuit of a single individual across an entire galaxy. 但我不能动用这个基地有限的资源 在整个星系内寻找一个人
[08:32] Even if I knew for a fact he were still alive, I still wouldn’t authorize it, 即使我知道他确实还活着 我也不会批准的
[08:35] unless you have some new, credible evidence as to his whereabouts. 除非你们有新的可靠的证据 指明他的行踪
[08:40] Do you? 你们有吗?
[08:42] No. 没有
[08:43] Then, for the time being, 那么 就目前而言
[08:45] I shall consider the matter closed. 这个事情告一段落
[08:48] As to these prisoner hybrids. I understand they’re being held in a camp on the mainland? 至于那些混血囚犯 他们被关在陆地上的一个营地里?
[08:53] That’s right. 是的
[08:54] And how is their rehabilitation progressing? 他们的复原工作进行的怎么样了
[09:00] Doctor? 医生?
[09:04] right, uh… 对 嗯…
[09:06] well, um, we’ve had some success 嗯 我们取得了一些进展
[09:09] using a slightly modified version of the original retrovirus that created michael in the first place. 我们用创造Michael的 那个逆转录病毒的修改版本
[09:15] It weeds out the wraith dna, 来筛除Wraith的DNA
[09:17] and allows them to resume their original human form, over time. 一段时间以后 他们就可以回复到原来的人类形态
[09:21] Without any lasting ill effects? 不会有什么长期的副作用吧?
[09:23] None that we’ve detected so far. 到目前为止还没有发现
[09:25] Many have already completed the treatment. They’re wondering when they might be released. 很多人已经完成了治疗 他们想知道什么时候能释放他们
[09:29] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们先不要操之过急
[09:31] These people are victims, mr. Woolsey. 这些人都是受害者 Woolsey先生
[09:33] Maybe so, but until very recently, they were also enemy combatants. 也许是 但直到最近他们都是敌人
[09:36] Fine. We’ll just keep them there forever. 那好 我们就把他们永远地关在那
[09:39] No. 不
[09:40] We’ll keep them there until I’m satisfied that they can be trusted. 在我确信他们可以被信任之前 他们都要被关在那
[09:46] Now, 现在
[09:48] regarding the situation with our friend in the stasis pod. 关于我们在冷冻舱里的朋友
[09:51] You seem to have been giving a significant amount of attention to this lately. 你最近好像非常关注这个
[09:54] Well, once we got our hands on michael’s medical research, 嗯 在我们获得了 Michael的医学研究资料之后
[09:57] I thought I should make it a priority to look for a solution. 我想应该将找到解药作为主要工作
[10:00] And have you found one? 你找到了吗?
[10:02] Maybe. 也许
[10:03] We found a serum that, 我们找到了一种血清
[10:04] in lab tests at least, seems to be capable of stabilizing the clone cells. 在试验室中可以稳定克隆的细胞
[10:11] So, what’s the problem? 那 问题在哪?
[10:12] Carson was near death when we put him in that chamber. 当我们把Carson放到冷冻舱里的时候 他已经奄奄一息了
[10:14] I don’t want to take him out until I know for sure, 在我确定之前我不想让他出来
[10:17] but lab tests can only do so much. 但是实验室的测试只能提供这么多
[10:20] But that problem’s never going to go away, is it? 但这样问题永远也不会解决不是吗?
[10:23] If you’ve reached the limit of what your research can tell you, then you need to make a decision. 如果你达到了研究的极限 你就需要做出决定
[10:27] Either proceed, or put the matter aside and get back to your regular duty. 要不然进行 要不然就把这个问题 放在一边 回到日常工作
[10:32] Right? 对吗?
[10:36] You sure about this? 你确定吗?
[10:39] No, but we’re never going to be sure unless we give it a shot. 不确定 但是要是不试的话 我们永远也不会确定
[10:43] If we don’t take a chance now, he could be in there forever. 如果我们现在不冒险 他就要永远呆在那里面
[10:48] All right, then. 好吧
[10:56] Get him on the gurney. 把他放到担架上
[11:00] Careful… 小心…
[11:12] okay. 好了
[11:15] Now what? 然后呢?
[11:16] Now we take him to the infirmary and watch for signs for more cellular degradation. 然后我们带他去医务室 检查他细胞退化的情况
[11:20] We should know soon enough. 我们很快就会知道了
[11:32] Hey there. 嗨
[11:34] How you doing? 感觉怎么样?
[11:37] Fine. 很好
[11:38] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[11:40] Well, what do you think? 你觉得是什么事?
[11:42] We thawed you out. 我们把你放出来了
[11:43] It’s nice to see you again, carson. 很高兴见到你 Carson
[11:45] Yeah, what’s up, doc? It’s been a while. 嗯 你 怎么样了? 好久不见
[11:47] Aye. 是啊
[11:49] How long was I in there? 我在那里面多久了?
[11:50] Two months, give or take. 差不多2个月
[11:53] Did I miss anything? 我有错过什么吗?
[11:55] You know, just the usual. 你知道的 就是那些事
[11:58] Well, I’ve got good news. 嗯 我有好消息
[11:59] At the moment, you’re showing no signs of cellular degradation. 就目前而言 没有任何细胞退化的迹象
[12:03] You were able to recreate the treatment. 你制成了那个药物?
[12:06] That’s right. 是的
[12:08] I’ll let them tell you all about it. 我让他们和你说吧
[12:12] Hey, doc… um, nice work. 嘿 医生… 干得漂亮
[12:15] Well, it’s not a permanent solution. 但这不是永久的解决方法
[12:17] It’s good enough for now. 就目前而言够好的了
[12:19] Go get some rest. 去休息一下吧
[12:21] Yeah, I think that might be a good idea. 我能 我想那是一个好主意
[13:06] There you are. 你在这啊
[13:09] Gorgeous, isn’t it? 很漂亮 不是吗?
[13:11] I suppose so. 我想是的
[13:13] You know, I really did miss this place. 你知道 我真的很想念这个地方
[13:16] Yeah, well, don’t get used to it. 嗯 但不要想成习惯了
[13:21] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思?
[13:22] Look, I just found out they’re sending you back to earth. 我刚知道他们要送你回地球
[13:24] There’s a scheduled dial-out this afternoon. 今天下午有一个计划好的星门拨出
[13:28] Oh, well, I suppose it’s to be expected. 哦 好吧 我想这是应该的
[13:31] I mean, even with these injections, 我是说 即使有了这些针剂
[13:33] I imagine it’d still be months before I’m in any sort of decent physical condition. 我的身体还要花几个月 才能恢复到正常的状态
[13:37] Rodney, this is teyla, come in, please. Rodney 这是Teyla 请回话
[13:39] Go ahead. 讲
[13:40] I’m sorry to bother you, but I need your help. 很抱歉打扰你 但我需要你的帮助
[13:45] What is it? 什么事?
[13:46] It’s dr.Keller. She was supposed join me for breakfast this morning but did not show up. Keller医生应该和我一起吃早饭的 但她没有出现
[13:50] So maybe she’s sleeping in. 也许她还在睡呢
[13:51] I assumed as much as well, and decided not to disturb her. However, that was four hours ago. 我也是这么想的 所有没有打扰她 但是那是4小时之前了
[13:55] She’s now late for her shift, and she’s not responding to radio calls. 现在她错过了值班 也不回应无线电
[13:58] What do you want me to do about it? 你想要我怎么办?
[13:59] Override the door controlS. 超驰门控系统
[14:00] I’m not breaking into her room. 我才不会闯劲她的房间
[14:02] Rodney, there might be something wrong. Rodney 她可能出事了
[14:05] Fine, but if she’s just in there sleeping, 好吧 如果她只是在睡觉
[14:07] or naked or something, you guys are taking the blame. 或者光着身子什么的 你们要负责哦
[14:17] oh, for god’s sake, rodney, hurry up. 哦 看在上帝的份上 Rodney 快点
[14:25] Jennifer, are you all right? Jennifer 你没事吧?
[14:27] Jennifer? Jennifer?
[14:28] She must be unconscious. 她一定是失去知觉了
[14:34] Pupils dilated. 瞳孔放大了
[14:36] Carson, step away from the bed. Carson 离床远一点
[14:37] What? 什么?
[14:38] Step away now! 马上离开!
[14:40] What is it? 什么事?
[14:45] Dear lord. 天那
[14:47] Colonel sheppard, this is teyla. Sheppard中校 这是Teyla
[14:49] Go ahead. 讲
[14:51] John, we have a problem. John 我们有麻烦了
[15:00] What the hell’s going on? 到底是怎么回事?
[15:02] We’re not sure. This is how we found her. 我们还不确定 找到她时她就是这样的了
[15:03] It must’ve happened last night. 这一定是昨晚发生的
[15:04] I’ve seen something like this before. 我见过这种东西
[15:06] Where? 在哪里?
[15:07] One of michael’s labs. 在Michael的一个实验室里
[15:08] He was conducting some kind of experiment. 他在进行某种试验
[15:11] Well, we’ve got to get it off of her. 我们得把这个东西从她身上移开
[15:13] I’m not so certain that’s such a good idea. 我觉得你最好不要
[15:15] From what I can tell, the tendrils are attached to her and the bedframe. 就我看到的 这些卷须附着在床和她身上
[15:18] If we just start ripping them off, 如果我们把它们切掉
[15:20] we could cause her serious injury. 我们可能会伤害到她
[15:22] Well, we can’t just leave her like this. 但我们不能让她这样啊
[15:24] We need to get her into an isolation chamber, and take the whole bed as well. 我们得把她送到隔离室 连床一起抬过去
[15:27] That way we can run a full examination and see what we’re dealing with here. 那样我们就可以进行完全的检查 弄清楚这是什么东西
[15:33] These things are actually growing out of her body? 这个东西真的是从她身体里长出来的吗?
[15:36] That’s what it looks like. 看上去是这样的
[15:37] Is she conscious? 她清醒吗?
[15:39] Beckett says her brain activity is consistent with somebody in a coma. Beckett说她的大脑活动和休克病人一样
[15:42] Dr. Beckett is not on active duty. Beckett医生还没有复职呢
[15:45] He was the first one there. He says he’s seen something like this before. 他是第一个到现场的 而且他说当他被Michael囚禁的时候
[15:48] While he was a prisoner. 他见过这样的东西
[15:50] He was forced to work for michael for two years. Nobody knows this stuff better than he does. 他被迫为Michael工作了2年 干这个没人有他在行
[15:58] I’m going to try to cut some of the thinner strands. 我要尝试切掉一些细小的枝节
[16:01] Scalpel. 手术刀
[16:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:15] There we go. 开始了
[16:16] Nurse? 护士?
[16:18] No change. 没有变化
[16:19] Get that analyzed right away. 立刻进行分析
[16:22] Doctor, blood pressure’s dropping. Pulse as well. 医生 血压在下降 脉搏也是
[16:25] That’s what I was afraid of. She’s crashing. 我就害怕这个 她要不行了
[16:26] Administer five milligrams of atropine. 注射5毫克阿托品
[16:29] My god… 我的天…
[16:31] come on… 加油…
[16:39] there she is. 好了
[16:44] I’m sorry, I don’t dare make another incision. 很抱歉 我不敢再切了
[16:49] So much for cutting her loose. 看来没法把那东西从她身上切走了
[16:53] Dr. Beckett, I’d like a word. Beckett医生 我跟你说句话
[16:59] Don’t worry, I’ll get her out. Once I get back to the lab– 别担心 我会救她出来的 我回到实验室以后…
[17:02] doctor, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but our earth dial-out is in one hour. 医生 我感谢你所做的 但是还有一小时我们就要拨号地球了
[17:07] I’ll take a pass on this one, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话 我这次不去了
[17:09] If it wasn’t for dr. Keller, 如果不是Keller医生
[17:11] I’d still be locked in that stasis chamber, possibly forever. 我现在还在那个冷冻舱里呢 也许永远都出不来
[17:14] Dr. Keller’s own report is abundantly clear. Keller医生的报告说得很清楚
[17:17] While your condition has stabilized, you’ve still suffered severe damage to your internal organs. 虽然你的状况稳定了 你的内脏器官还是受到了很大创伤
[17:21] You need to be in a hospital bed yourself, not running a medical investigation. 你需要呆在病床上 而不是进行医学研究
[17:24] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[17:26] At the first sign of trouble, I’ll step aside, I promise. 一旦有什么不好的迹象 我会撤出的 我保证
[17:29] You’re convinced this has something to do with michael? 你确定这和Michael有关吗?
[17:31] Well, it’s not a case of the hives, is it? 呃 这不是蓖麻疹类的小病吧 对吧?
[17:39] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了?
[17:40] Vitals have stabilized, still showing minimal brain function. 主要器官稳定 仍然显示细微脑波活动
[17:43] We did manage to get blood and tissue samples. 我们想办法搞到了血液和组织样本
[17:45] All right, then we’ve got some work to do. 好吧 我们得干活儿了
[17:51] You’re not sending him back, huh? 你没把他送回去 嗯?
[17:53] He is the closest thing to an expert we have. 他是我们当中最专业的
[17:56] It’s not exactly by the book. 这可没有按规矩办事
[17:58] Don’t get used to it. 别习惯如此
[18:08] How’s it coming? 进展何如?
[18:09] Slowly, 非常缓慢
[18:11] but I did find something in jennifer’s blood sample. 但是我在Jennifer的 血样中发现了些东西
[18:13] What? 什么?
[18:14] Easy. 别紧张
[18:15] It’s some kind of alien pathogen, so far unidentified. 是一种迄今为止从未发现过的外星 病原体
[18:18] I’m checking it against the database. 我把它和数据库做下对比
[18:19] Is it possible she’s turning into a hybrid? 她有可能会变成混血?
[18:22] No, I don’t think so. 不 我不这样认为
[18:23] I’ve seen several variations of the conversion process, but never anything like this. 我见识过很多变异的转化过程 从未有过这样
[18:27] Well, it’s got to be something to do with michael. 那肯定是Michael搞出来的
[18:28] I mean, she hasn’t been offworld since she helped rescue us from that lab. 我是说 自从上次从实验室救援我们后 她就没有去过别的星球
[18:31] That’s what I was thinking. 我也这么想
[18:32] Of course, if that’s where she came in contact with the pathogen… 当然 如果那里是 她和病原体接触的地方
[18:35] you think the rest of us may have been exposed as well. 你认为其他人也中招了?
[18:37] Well, aye, it’s a possibility. 没错 很有可能
[18:39] I’ll need blood samples from everyone who was on that planet, including you. 我需要所有去过那个星球上人的血样 包括你在内
[18:42] Oh, great. 呃 好吧
[18:44] Doctor… 医生…
[18:45] Yes? 嗯?
[18:46] Yes. 怎么了?
[18:47] She’s awake. 她醒了
[18:48] Thank you. Right. 谢谢
[18:57] Oh, my god… 哦 上帝…
[19:08] rodney, what’s happening to me? Rodeny 我怎么了?
[19:11] We’re not entirely sure. 我们也不完全确定
[19:13] It looks like some kind of a cocoon. 像是一种蚕茧
[19:16] Does it hurt? 疼不疼?
[19:17] I can’t feel anything. I can’t move. 我没有知觉 一动也不能动
[19:20] Okay, look… 呃 听着…
[19:23] don’t you worry, okay? We’re going to get you out. 别担心 好吗? 我们会把你弄出来的
[19:26] Who else is here? 还有谁在这?
[19:28] What do you mean? There’s no one. 什么意思? 没其他人
[19:31] I don’t want to go to sleep. I’m afraid I won’t wake up. 我不想睡 我怕再也醒不来了
[19:35] Jennifer? Jennifer?
[19:35] It’s not my fault. 这不是我的错
[19:37] Of course it’s not. It’s an alien organism. 当然不是 是一种外星生物体搞的鬼
[19:41] What? 什么?
[19:42] Carson found it in your blood sample. Carson在你血样中找到的
[19:43] He’s going to figure out what it is, and then 他正要搞清楚这是什么 然后
[19:45] we’re going to figure out how to kill it. 我们再来搞清楚怎么弄死它
[19:48] My hand. 我的手
[19:51] What about it? 手怎么了?
[19:52] That’s where it started. 就是从那开始的
[19:53] I saw it a few nights ago. 我几天前的夜里发现的
[19:55] So why didn’t you say anything? 那你先头怎么不说呢?
[19:57] I was going to run a scan. I don’T… 我做了一个检查 我不…
[20:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:02] It doesn’t matter, okay? We’re going to fix this. 没事的 知道吗? 我们会搞定的
[20:05] I promise. 我保证
[20:16] It appears to be affecting her mind. 已经开始影响她的思维了
[20:18] Aye, she claims to be hearing voices, 是的 她说她可以听到某种声音
[20:20] like there’s someone else in the room with her. 就像屋子里除了她以外还有别人一样
[20:21] How fast is it growing? 它生长速度有多快?
[20:23] Currently, it’s doubling its mass every couple of hours. 现在 每过几个小时 它的质量就会翻倍增长
[20:26] Thank you. 谢了
[20:28] This isn’t just about dr. Keller anymore. 这已经不再关乎 Keller医生一个人的事儿了
[20:31] I need to know if this thing is going to be a threat to the base. 我要知道这是否会对基地造成威胁
[20:34] I’d say that’s a definite yes. 我要说绝对如此
[20:37] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[20:38] Colonel sheppard, ronon, rodney, Sheppard中校 Ronon Rodney
[20:40] everyone who was on m2s 445, 所有去过M2S 445的人
[20:43] they all tested positive. 检验结果全部为阳性
[20:46] Whatever this is, 不论这是什么东西
[20:48] they’ve all got it. 他们全部染上了
[20:56] Right now we’re working under the assumption 现在我们假定
[20:58] that this alien pathogen was present somewhere in that lab, 这种外星病原体来自于那个实验室
[21:01] possibly as part of one of michael’s experiments. 可能是Michael实验中的一部分
[21:04] When the building was destroyed, it was released. 房子倒塌时 病原体被释放了出来
[21:07] We’ve been back for a month now. 我们已经回来一个月了
[21:08] It was going to spread to the general population, it would’ve already happened. 要是传染给所有人的话 早就爆发了
[21:12] I know. 我知道
[21:13] Dr. Beckett is now fairly confident that it’s not contagious. Beckett医生确定这种病原体是非传染的
[21:16] Right, then, why confine us to our quarters? 好吧 那现在为什么隔离我们?
[21:18] You’ve seen what’s happening to dr. Keller. 你看到Keller医生的情况了
[21:20] – Yeah, but it’s not happening to me. – Not yet. – 是的 但是我并没有生病 – 目前而已
[21:23] There could be any number of random physiological reasons why it’s starting with dr. Keller, 可能有很多随机的生理学原因 来解释为什么先从Keller医生开始
[21:27] but that’s no guarantee that it’s not going to happen to the rest of you. 但是这并不确保剩下的人不会发病
[21:29] It could be a matter of days, it could be a matter of hours. 有可能是几天之内 也有可能就是几个小时的事情
[21:32] Even colonel carter’s been quarantined back at stargate command. 即使Carter上校返回星门指挥部时 经过检疫隔离期也一样
[21:36] Look, I know it’s hard for you to stay on the sidelines, colonel, 听着 我知道让你采取观望态度很难 中校
[21:41] but it’s the right call. 但这是正确的做法
[21:44] In the meantime, what are we going to do about keller? 那Keller怎么办?
[21:50] We’re still assessing the situation. 我们还在评价目前的情势
[21:59] We still don’t know how the pathogen causes the physiological changes, 我们还不知道病毒是怎么样引发 生理上的改变
[22:03] but we’ve managed to complete our analysis of the sample I extracted. 但是我们在试图完成萃取样本的分析
[22:08] Essentially it’s a biopolymer, 本质上这是一种生物高聚物
[22:10] similar to a polysaccharide, but with organo-metallic compounds mixed in. 和高聚糖是一样的 但是混合了有机金属
[22:14] For the uninitiated, please, doctor. 通俗点 谢谢 医生
[22:16] It’s like the material an insect or a crustacean uses to form its shell. 就像是昆虫或者甲壳类生物构成 其外壳的材质
[22:20] At first, it’s soft and pliable, and then it becomes tough and leathery, 刚开始是柔软的 然后会变的坚硬
[22:24] and eventually it hardens into an incredible density, 最后 硬度会发展到一个不可思议的密度值
[22:27] resistant to heat, pressure, and even radiation. Yes, it’s like the hull of a ship. 防御热能 压力 甚至辐射 没错 就像是战舰的舰体一样
[22:31] Aye. 是的
[22:32] What are you saying? 你在说什么?
[22:33] Look, we always knew that the wraith ships were organic in design, right, that they were essentially grown instead of constructed. 我们知道Wraith的战舰是由生物体构成的 准确地说 是长出来的而不是造成的
[22:39] We’ve just never witnessed it before. 我们从未目睹过
[22:41] Are you telling me that a hive ship is growing inside that isolation room? 你的意思是说 隔离室中 会长出一艘Wraith母舰?
[22:44] Actually, it’s no longer just inside the isolation room. 事实上 它已经跑出隔离室了
[22:48] It doesn’t register on our life-signs detector, 在我们的生命探测器上很难获取
[22:50] but once we knew what we were looking for, 但是一旦我们知道找的是什么
[22:52] we calibrated our internal sensors to pick it up. 我们就可以校准我们的内部传感器来 提取信号
[22:57] It has penetrated the walls and the floors, 它已经穿过了墙面和地板
[22:59] consuming and converting the material as it goes. 消耗和转化它经过地方的材质
[23:03] How far has it spread? 这东西传播的速度有多快?
[23:05] It’s gone down… three levels already, 它已经向下延伸了3层
[23:09] and it has attached itself to the electrical system. 而且它已经黏附到电力系统了
[23:12] It’s siphoning off power as it goes. 它走到哪儿吸到哪儿
[23:14] This seems to have accelerated its growth significantly. 看起来这会显著加快它的生长速度
[23:18] How do we stop it? 怎么让它停下来?
[23:19] That’s the part we’re still trying to figure out. 我们正想要搞清楚
[23:21] We could cut off the power. That should slow it down quite a bit. 我们可以切断电源 这样可以减缓 它生长的速度
[23:29] What’s happening? 怎么了?
[23:31] Marie, what’s going on? Marie 怎么了?
[23:32] Doctor, we’ve been ordered to evacuate the building. 医生 我们接到命令 要立即撤离这里
[23:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:49] They just left her there? 他们就这样把她丢在那里?
[23:50] I don’t think they had much of a choice. 我认为他们别无选择
[23:52] Carson is searching michael’s database to see if there is anything that can help us. Carson正在搜索Michael的数据库看看 有没有什么东西可以帮到我们
[23:55] I suppose it was zelenka’s idea to shut off the power? 我猜关掉电源是Zelenka的主意
[23:57] I don’t know. Why? 我不清楚 为什么这么说?
[23:59] This is ridiculous. 这简直太荒谬了
[24:00] They got us stuck in our quarters while the new guy takes advice from the b team? 他们把我们关在这里 而新来的家伙采纳二线队的建议
[24:04] What is it, rodney? 什么意思 Rodney?
[24:05] They are assuming that it tapped into the electric grid by randomly spreading out through the walls and floors. 他们假设这个东西利用供电网 随机地向墙壁和地板延伸
[24:11] What if it actually grows towards electromagnetic fields, 如果它实际上是向电磁场生长呢?
[24:13] like a plant growing toward the sun? 就像植物向阳生长
[24:15] It’s going to head directly for the next available power source. 它直接朝向下一个合适的电源延伸
[24:20] There. 这里
[24:21] One of the city’s main power conduits runs beneath the building. 亚城底层有一个主电力通道
[24:24] So shut the power down in that section as well. 那把那个区域的电源也关掉
[24:26] No, we already did, right, 不 我们已经做了
[24:28] but this runs directly into the zpm. 不过这条线缆直接跟ZPM相连
[24:30] It’s like an express lane. 就好比是快行道
[24:33] We’ve already shut off the rest of the traffic, but 我们已经关闭了剩下的通道 但是
[24:35] this one keeps moving along. 这一条 仍会独立运作
[24:36] The only way to stop it would be to pull the zpm and shut off power to the entire city. 唯一让它停下来的办法 就是拔出ZPM 关掉整个城市的电力
[24:41] I had no idea you were so familiar with the power distribution grid. 想不到你对配电网这么熟悉
[24:45] I’m not. I spoke to rodney. 过奖了 我只是和Rodeny谈过
[24:51] Is there a problem? 还有问题吗?
[24:52] The pathogen seems to have a psychological effect on the host. 病原体似乎对寄主有生理上的影响
[24:55] At the very least, we know it can affect their judgment, 至少 我们知道很可能在身体出现症状前
[24:58] possibly well before any physical symptoms appear. 大脑的思维能力会被影响
[25:01] Yes, but he’s not wrong about this. 没错 他说得没错
[25:03] If it reaches the conduit, it will have access to virtually unlimited power. 如果它到达输电管 它就可以毫无节制的 获取电能了
[25:06] And what would happen? 然后呢?
[25:08] The growth would increase exponentially. 生长速度会呈指数级别增长
[25:10] And since we’ve shut this section down, we have no sensors in the area, 我们把这个区域的电源关掉后 就没有任何感应器了
[25:14] so the only way to know how far it’s penetrated is to do a visual inspection. 所以唯一确定它延伸范围的方法 只能是用肉眼确认
[25:18] All right, assemble a team. 好吧 集合队伍
[25:26] I need some answers, doctor. 我需要一些答案 医生
[25:28] How do we kill this thing? 怎么把这鬼东西弄死?
[25:30] Well, we’re working on a genetically engineered virus 呃 我们在研究一种遗传病毒
[25:32] that might be capable of destroying the pathogen that’s infecting dr. Keller 可能会消灭影响Keller医生的病原体
[25:36] but that wouldn’t eliminate the biopolymer itself. 但是 那也可能消灭生物高聚物本身
[25:39] What would? 什么意思?
[25:41] At this time, mr. Woolsey, I have no idea. 就目前来说 Woolsey先生 我也不知道
[25:51] So the main conduit runs behind this wall here. 主电力通道 从这堵墙后穿过
[25:55] Here, we can access it through this panel. 这里 我们可以通过这个面板进去
[26:04] Sergeant, take your men, split up, and search the surrounding corridors. 军士 带上你的人 分开搜索周围的走廊
[26:07] Look for anything that seems unusual. 检查看是否有非正常情况出现
[26:12] All right? 好了吗?
[26:13] Okay. 好了
[26:26] Right, I’ll go this way. 我去这边
[26:28] Stay in radio contact. 保持通信联络
[26:56] I think I have something. 我想我找到了些东西
[27:06] Looks like rodney was right. 看起来Rodney是对的
[27:09] Oh my. 噢 上帝啊…
[27:12] What is it? 怎么了?
[27:14] Looks like it’s attached itself to the power conduit. 看起来它自己已经黏附上了电力管
[27:17] I’m coming to you. 我过来找你
[27:23] I’m going to see if I can determine how much power it’s draining. 我看看能否确定它吸取了多少能量
[27:57] Let’s go, let’s go. 快走 走
[27:58] Come on. 快
[28:06] Are you all right? 你还好吗?
[28:07] I think so. 应该吧
[28:11] – I had no idea it could move like that. – Nor did I. – 我不知道它还可以动 – 我也是
[28:14] This is much worse than we thought. 这比我们预料到的要糟多了
[28:22] looks like it’s just a minor concussion. He should be fine. 看起来只是轻微的撞击 他会没事的
[28:24] So it wasn’t bad enough that this thing was slowly taking over the base. 看来这东西逐渐占领基地还不算最糟的
[28:27] Now it’s attacking people? 现在它开始攻击人了
[28:29] We need to put a stop to this, now. 马上要想出一个解决办法
[28:30] It won’t be easy. 说起来容易
[28:31] It’s already siphoned off a massive amount of power. 它已经吸收了大量能量
[28:34] We should pull the zpm. 我们应该拔出ZPM
[28:36] That might not be enough. 光这样也许还不行
[28:37] We could sit here in the dark for weeks while it just keeps on growing. 我们可能要在黑暗中呆坐几个星期 而这家伙则一直生长着
[28:40] We need to get jennifer out of there. 我们得把Jennifer弄出这儿
[28:41] I want to save dr. Keller as much as anyone else, 我和各位一样想救Keller的命
[28:43] but we have additional concerns now. 但是我们有其他东西需要考虑
[28:45] Why did it attack radek? 为什么它会攻击Radek?
[28:47] Because it perceived him as a threat and took action. 因为它认为他会对自己造成威胁
[28:49] That indicates intelligence, but as far as we know, it has no brain of its own. 说明它具有智能 不过据我们所知 它并没有自己的大脑
[28:53] So you’re saying it’s using her. 你的意思是 它在利用她
[28:55] I’m saying it needs her, 它需要她
[28:56] to plan, to coordinate, to identify threats and deal with them. 来组织安排 识别威胁 并作出反应
[28:59] That could explain why she was hearing voices. 难怪她说会听到一些声音
[29:02] The organism takes over a portion of the brain, 这种生物体会部分占据她的大脑
[29:04] and sets up a separate consciousness. 建立一个独立的意识
[29:07] Like multiple personalities. 就像是多种人格一样
[29:08] Otherwise, why have a human host at all? 不然的话 为什么要找个人作为寄主呢?
[29:11] So if we separate her from the main body… 这么说只要我们把它跟寄主分开…
[29:13] I’d wager the rest of it becomes as lifeless as a dead tree trunk. 剩下的部分就跟老树根一样 毫无活力了
[29:17] Now, this is the virus I was telling you about. 这就是我刚才所说的病毒
[29:19] It’s called a phage, 这是一种噬菌
[29:21] and it should, at least theoretically, be able to attack and eliminate the pathogen that’s inside jennifer’s bloodstream, 从理论上说 它应该可以 消灭Jennifer血液中的病原体
[29:28] and if I’m right about this, 如果我估计得没错的话
[29:30] it should sever the connection. 它将切断它们之间的连接
[29:33] What’s the catch? 有什么弊端呢?
[29:35] Well, it’s never been tested. 这个还没有测试过
[29:42] We turned the power back on briefly to get a look inside the building. 我们暂时恢复一下能量供应 看看建筑内部的情况如何
[29:46] This is the ground floor, 这是底层
[29:47] five floors below the isolation room. 跟隔离室相隔5层
[29:50] As you can see, access is almost completely choked off, 你也看到了 通道已被完全隔断
[29:52] but for this to work, I need someone to step right up to dr. Keller’s bed and inject her. 要让这个方案生效 就必须有人 走到Keller医生的床边 帮她注射
[29:56] Well, we can use the transporter to get them close, but– 我们可以通过传送机前往比较靠近的地方 不过…
[29:58] but you’d still have to run a gauntlet of over 50 meters. 但还要在荆棘中行进至少50米
[30:01] And after what happened to dr. Zelenka… 而且在Zelenka博士那件事以后…
[30:06] well, you understand my dilemma. 你们应该明白我现在的两难境地
[30:07] Yeah. 是啊
[30:09] What? 什么?
[30:13] If dr. Keller really is the key to this thing, 如果Keller真的是这场危机的关键
[30:17] there is an easier way. 其实有一个更简单的方法
[30:19] We’d only need a couple of well-aimed shots at the isolation room. 我们只需朝隔离室开几炮就行了
[30:24] Wait a second, you’re talking about drones? 等等 你指的是用Drone飞弹?
[30:26] You’re going to fire drones at one of our own people? 你准备朝我们自己人发射Drone飞弹?
[30:28] I didn’t come to atlantis with the intention of killing one of my senior staff inside of a week, 我也不想在来Atlantis不到一周的时间内 就干掉手下的资深队员
[30:32] but my only other option is to risk someone else’s life on a solution… 可采用其他方案 就意味着 必须将其他队员的生命置于危险境地
[30:37] that hasn’t even been tested yet. 而且这种方案还没有经过测试
[30:41] Not exactly by the book. 按照规定这是不行的
[30:44] So test it. 那就测试吧
[30:45] I’ve got the same bug. 我体内也有那种东西
[30:47] I’ll take a shot right now. 现在就给我注射吧
[30:48] No, no, no… 不 不 不…
[30:52] I’ll do it. 让我来
[30:57] Restraints, huh? 束缚带 哈?
[31:01] I’m sorry, but I’m anticipating a severe reaction. 抱歉 不过你可能会有很强烈的反应
[31:04] Oh, great. 噢 太好了
[31:06] Now, you’re absolutely sure about this? 你真的确定要这么做?
[31:08] Remember, the formula comes from michael, so as far all we know, it could- 别忘了 这是Michael提供的配方 据我们所知 它可能…
[31:11] turn me into a bug? 把我变成虫子?
[31:13] Been there, done that. 又不是第一次了 得了吧
[31:14] No, actually, I was going to say 不 事实上 我想说的是
[31:16] it could kill you. 可能会让你送命
[31:19] Just… give me the shot. 快给我注射吧
[31:22] Okay. 好的
[31:30] Now, it should take a few minutes to kick in, so just… 应该需要几分钟时间吸收 所以…
[31:33] – try to relax. – Oh, okay, I’ll just… – 别紧张 – 噢 好的 我…
[31:35] I’ll relax. 我会放松的
[31:37] Carson, is it true that lorne and some of the others are beginning to show symptoms? Carson Lorne等人是不是真的 开始有症状了?
[31:41] Aye, I’m afraid so. 我想是的
[31:42] Oh, god… 噢 老天啊…
[31:44] why? 怎么了?
[31:44] Have you noticed something yourself? 你自己也有症状了?
[31:46] Well, my palms are very sweaty, and my mouth is very dry, I’m having heart palpitations. 我的手心很汗 口中非常干 心跳得非常快
[31:50] Okay, so, nothing out of the ordinary, then? 这都很正常 还有吗?
[31:54] How do you feel? 感觉怎样?
[31:56] I don’t feel anything. 什么感觉也没有
[31:58] I don’t even think that… 我甚至觉得这个…
[32:01] Sheppard? sheppard?
[32:02] Hey, doc… 嗨 医生…
[32:05] I think these restraints were a good idea. 给我绑这些束缚带真是做对了
[32:08] It’s working. 起作用了
[32:17] What’s our status? 现在情况如何?
[32:18] Well, the infirmary, and a few other essential systems have been switched to emergency generators. 医疗室和其他一些重要系统 已经切换到由应急发电机供电
[32:22] We’re ready. 一切就绪
[32:24] All right, pull the plug. 好的 可以停电了
[32:42] For god’s sake, carson, how long’s this going to go on for? 看在上帝的份上 Carson 还要多久?
[32:44] I’m sorry, rodney, I have no idea. 抱歉 Rodney 我也不知道
[32:49] Doc… 医生…
[32:52] his heart stopped. Bag him. 心跳骤停 氧气袋
[32:53] Get a crash cart in here! 急救推车!
[32:54] Prepare to intubate. 准备插管
[32:56] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[32:57] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[32:58] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[33:00] Come on. 加油
[33:00] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[33:01] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[33:07] He’s back. 活过来了
[33:14] How’d I do? 有作用么?
[33:20] Are you sure it worked? 你确信真的有效?
[33:21] Well, the blood screen came up negative. 血液检查呈阴性
[33:23] As far as I can tell, the alien pathogen has been eliminated. 我想说的是 外星病菌已被消灭了
[33:25] Well done. 干得好
[33:27] Now we just need someone to go to the isolation room. 现在需要有人能进到隔离室里去
[33:29] – I’ll do it– – I’ll do it. – 我去 – 我去
[33:31] I assume no special medical skill is required to administer the drug. 我想注射药物并不需要特别的医疗技巧吧
[33:36] Well, no, not really. It’s just a simple injection. 不 不用 只是简单的注射而已
[33:38] Well, then, given your condition, I wouldn’t make you my first choice. 那么考虑到你现在的情况 我不会让你成为首要选择
[33:41] That’s why I said I’d do it. 所以我说了让我去
[33:42] He doesn’t trust us, 他不相信我们
[33:44] because we’re still infected. 因为我们也被感染了
[33:46] Actually, that might not be a bad thing. 事实上 这不一定是坏事
[33:48] When colonel sheppard was infected with iratus bug dna, Sheppard中校感染Iratus虫子的DNA后
[33:51] he was able to walk right into that nest without being attacked. 就可以不被觉察地走进它们的巢穴
[33:54] You think someone infected with the pathogen would be more likely to get through? 你是说感染病毒的人更容易进去?
[33:58] Well, it’s possible. 是的 有可能
[34:07] All right, I’m in. 好了 我进来了
[34:08] Cut power to the transporter. 切断传送机的能源
[34:14] How does it look? 情况怎样?
[34:15] Not so good. 不是很好
[34:22] The stuff’s everywhere. 到处都是那种东西
[34:25] Is it reacting to your presence in any way? 有没有对你的出现做出什么反应?
[34:27] Not really. 没有
[34:29] All right, just… 好吧…
[34:32] be careful. 小心点
[34:45] What happened? 发生了什么时?
[34:46] It worked. They just sent ronon to give her the shot. 药物有效 他们让Ronon去给她注射了
[34:49] When? 什么时候?
[34:50] He just got there. Look, I’m tapped into the intercom. 他刚刚才到 我接入了对讲系统
[34:57] Ronon, what’s your status? Ronon 情况怎样?
[34:59] Well, it’s getting harder to move. There’s too much of it. 前进越来越困难了 这东西太多了
[35:03] Just… try not to make any sudden moves, or… 尝试不要进行突然的移动 或者…
[35:06] threatening gestures. 做威胁性的动作
[35:08] Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. 好的 我知道了
[35:15] All right, 好吧
[35:17] that’s it. 到头了
[35:19] I don’t think I can go any further. 我想没办法继续前进了
[35:21] The corridor is completely blocked. 走廊已被完全封死了
[35:24] All right, so what do you want me to do? 你们要我怎么做?
[35:31] – Screw it, I’m going to make a hole. – Ronon, wait! – 去他的 看我打个洞出来 – Ronon 等等!
[35:34] The only reason you made it this far is because it senses the pathogen in your bloodstream. 你能走这么远 是因为它感觉到了 你血液中的病菌
[35:38] It thinks you’re a friend. 认为你是朋友
[35:40] – If you start shooting– – does anyone have any better ideas? – 可如果你开枪的话… – 那谁还有更好的主意?
[35:48] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[35:50] If I’m right, 如果我没猜错的话
[35:51] this is about to go very, very wrong. 这么做的后果将会非常非常严重
[35:53] You can’T. 你不能这么做
[35:54] – We’re quarantined– – I’m cured, remember? – 我们被隔离了… – 我已经被治好了 你忘了?
[35:57] There’s no other way through. 没别的路过去了
[35:59] Once you start shooting, you’ll have to move quickly. 开枪后要赶紧跑
[36:02] Thanks for the advice. 多谢你的建议
[36:23] Ronon? Ronon?
[36:25] Ronon, what’s your status? Ronon 情况如何?
[36:27] Ronon, come in! Ronon 回话!
[36:28] Oh, my god… 噢 我的天哪…
[36:40] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[36:42] We’ve lost contact. 失去联系了
[36:44] Turn the power back on. Open up a channel to the isolation room. 把电源打开 帮我接通隔离室
[36:47] What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
[36:49] Just do it. 快照办
[36:53] All right, you have a channel. 好了 接通了
[36:55] Dr. Keller, this is colonel sheppard, do you read? Keller医生 我是Sheppard中校 听到没有?
[36:58] I hear you, colonel, but I’m not dr. Keller anymore. 听到了 中校 可我已经不是Keller医生了
[37:03] Well, who are you? 那你是谁?
[37:05] I have no designation yet. I’ll be given one when I’m complete. 我现在还没有名字 等我彻底完成后 再告诉你
[37:09] What about ronon? 你把Ronon怎么了?
[37:10] You mean the intruder? 你是说那个入侵者?
[37:12] He’s alive, for the moment. 他现在还活着
[37:14] He’s been neutralized. 不过就快不行了
[37:16] I can feel his pulse. 我能感觉到他的脉搏
[37:18] It’s weak. 已经很弱了
[37:19] It would only take the slightest squeeze. 我稍微一用劲他就会没命
[37:23] Yeah, but you don’t want to do that because he’s one of you, remember? 你不会杀死他的 他也是你们的一员 你忘了么?
[37:27] Keep her talking. 继续讲 拖住她
[37:29] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[37:30] I’m going to go finish this. 结束这一切
[37:35] Jennifer, this is carson. Jennifer 我是Carson
[37:37] Dr. Beckett, I already told you, I’m not jennifer keller anymore. Beckett医生 跟你说过了 我已经不再是Jennifer Keller了
[37:42] You’re the voice she was hearing, 你就是她听见的那个声音
[37:43] the part of her mind that was taking over. 也就是她的被控制的那部分意识
[37:46] You can’t stop me. 你没法阻止我
[37:47] I will become as I was meant to be. 我即将完成最终的我
[37:56] Colonel sheppard is powering up a jumper. Sheppard中校上了一艘Jumper飞船
[37:58] Get me a secure channel. 帮我开一个加密频道
[38:00] Sheppard, what are you doing? Sheppard 你想干什么?
[38:02] I’m taking a little short-cut. 抄点近路
[38:03] Sorry I didn’t have time to fill out the paperwork. 抱歉 没时间先向你打报告
[38:12] Okay, I see it now. 好的 看到它了
[38:14] That stuff is growing all over the place. 那种东西现在长得到处都是
[38:18] This may hurt. 可能会有点疼哦
[38:34] Colonel sheppard, report. Sheppard中校 请回话
[38:38] Colonel sheppard? Sheppard中校?
[40:08] Colonel sheppard, what’s your status? Sheppard 你那边情况怎样了?
[40:11] Colonel sheppard… Sheppard中校…
[40:15] I’ve been better. 我还不是很糟
[40:17] What happened? 发生什么了?
[40:22] You’d better come get us. 你最好派人来接我们出去
[40:30] How’s ronon? Ronon怎样了?
[40:32] He has a bruised larynx. 喉头受了点伤
[40:34] Apparently he won’t be able to speak for several days. 可能有些天不能说话
[40:38] I wonder if anyone will notice the difference. 估计也没人能察觉到有什么不一样
[40:41] Colonel sheppard? Sheppard中校?
[40:43] Look who’s finally out of isolation. 看是谁终于结束隔离了
[40:45] Oh, it’s good to see you, doc. 很高兴看到你 医生
[40:47] How you feeling? 感觉如何?
[40:49] It only hurts when I breathe. 呼吸的时候还有点疼
[40:52] I feel really bad. 真的很抱歉
[40:53] It looks like my recovery’s going to be a lot easier than yours. 看上去你受的伤比我要严重得多
[40:56] That’s all right. 没关系
[40:57] I’ve got two doctors looking after me now. 现在有两个医生一起来照看我了
[41:00] Well, no, I’m afraid not. 恐怕不能把我算在里面
[41:02] I’m scheduled to leave this afternoon. 今天下午我就要走了
[41:05] That is, unless of course there’s a major crisis in the next hour or so. 除非下一小时又发生什么重大事件之类的
[41:08] It wouldn’t surprise me. 我已经见怪不怪了
[41:12] Well, listen, you keep yourself out of trouble, 听着 好好照顾自己
[41:14] and I’ll see you real soon. 我很快就回来看你
[41:16] Good luck, carson. 祝好运 Carson
[41:17] Thanks, john. 谢谢 John
[41:19] Welcome back, dr. Keller, 欢迎回来 Keller医生
[41:21] and dr. Beckett… 还有你 Beckett医生…
[41:25] thank you. 谢谢
[41:26] My pleasure, mr. Woolsey. 不胜荣幸 Woolsey先生
[41:32] Before I came down here, I was on a call with my superiors back on earth. 来这儿之前 我刚和地球的上司通过电话
[41:37] They were going over my preliminary report. 他们看了我的初步报告
[41:41] What did you tell them? 你是怎么跟他们说的?
[41:42] The truth. 事实
[41:44] That in my first three days as commander, 在我作指挥官的头三天里
[41:47] I violated at least half a dozen basic security protocols. 就违背了好几条基本安全条例
[41:50] That many, huh? 有这么多么?
[41:53] I let beckett run the investigation, 我让Beckett前去调查
[41:55] in spite of his condition and the fact that he’s technically no longer a member of this expedition. 却没考虑到他当前的状况以及 他都不是探险队成员了
[42:01] I sent ronon to deliver the antidote 我还派Ronon去注射解毒剂
[42:03] even though he was infected. 甚至在他自己也被感染的情况下
[42:06] I compromised the safety of this base 我置整个基地的安全于不顾
[42:10] to rescue someone who may well have been beyond our help anyway. 前去营救一个超出我们救护能力的人
[42:13] But she wasn’t, 可她不是
[42:14] and we got her out. 而且我们把她救了出来
[42:15] And if you had played by the rules, she’d be dead right now. 如果你真的按照那些条条框框办事 她现在也活不了
[42:22] The ioa would seem to agree with you. 看上去IOA也很同意你的观点
[42:23] Apparently, they’re willing to let the matter drop. 他们准备把这些事情先放一放
[42:29] So, what’s the problem? 那还有什么问题?
[42:34] The rules are there for a reason, colonel. 制定规则就是为了遵照执行的 中校
[42:37] If I can’t trust them, then… 如果我连它们都无法信任 那…
[42:42] I’m not sure I can do this job. 我不知道我能不能做好这份工作
[42:52] Welcome to the pegasus galaxy. 欢迎来到飞马系
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme